Mewbie 2094 -- GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #314 (isolation #0) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by the worst »

sorry!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #316 (isolation #1) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: catboi

on pg. 2 and I townread Takemi
no read on catboi yet but he is an existing wagon who is not me :P
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #320 (isolation #2) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 90, catboi wrote:syugar seems like obvious town though, so that's a start. Bringing the jolt this game needed.
nvm I dig this

VOTE: cat.jpeg

--
In post 114, Bellaphant wrote:Huh, it was ash, and their weird vote made me rethink but in hindsight I don't think it's that scummy. Maybe I should've explained more, but I find it interesting to see if other people can interpret others' responses/if they'd seen something 'scummy'.

I'm not tr-ing GM yet, which is weird, as they were lock town by page two last time.

@catboi, that post was plucked out of a hat: they all feel a bit like that. But thank you for considering it anyway, i have really liked your last few posts. I'm starting to agree that the game needs some impetus anyway.

@cst, do you have any town reads? Everyone is a weird pile of null for me but I think it's because people are being a bit cautious.
I like this from Bella and I liked her entire dialogue w catboi and I don't think it's reading like she's trying to get catboi on side. It reads like she's earnestly trying to see inside his brain.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #322 (isolation #3) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 116, Cat.Jpeg wrote:I think I need to read some ISO's but right now tentative TRs on Goldfish, Goodmorning, and Notajumble (though i would like them to post some more)
pretty keen to hear more on why you townread any of these 3? I can see one of them kinda
In post 120, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 116, Cat.Jpeg wrote:I think I need to read some ISO's but right now tentative TRs on Goldfish, Goodmorning, and Notajumble (though i would like them to post some more)
to elaborate, Goldfish seems town to me due to how little she has posted, as town and mafia she usually posts a lot so its odd in general she isnt posting as much but I do feel its a town thing because as mafia she would probably be trying control the game a bit more and subtly buddying people.

goodmorning combatively pointing out how being combative isnt a town tell seems townie though might just be a play. Also something about their wallposting feels towny

With NotAJumble honestly i just have a vague town vibe so far.

So I know this isnt very solid but oh well.
what are you seeing in goodmorning which makes you think their motivation is to find town and not to undermine people accurately townreading each other? There's a dissonance between "I'd expect goldfish to be trying to steer this game" and "goodmorning is town for the way they're steering this game" - I'm not sure I see why you think the way goodmorning is tackling this game is towny?

I also kinda like goodmorning btw I'm just left a bit confused by your townread there

NAJON + goldfish reads are fine
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #323 (isolation #4) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 143, catboi wrote:I think cat.jpeg is pretty townie. I very slightly have a good gut feeling about Bella. We're making progress.
ah sigh. I like the fish but I think cat.jpeg has been looking for allies rather than looking for alignments.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #325 (isolation #5) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 192, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:So far cat.jpg and goldfish have been playing how I imagine newbtown would play.
if you can re-enter this frame of mind: could you please expand on what you're seeing from cat.jpeg and from Goldfish, separately?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #327 (isolation #6) » Fri May 06, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 252, syugar wrote:
In post 248, catboi wrote:I don't think Ash's lack of activity is alignment indicative, unfortunately. I do think she could be scum as some of the votes she made while she was active in the game were extremely puzzling to me.
Not feeling other votes anymore and don't want to take a jab at the ICs yet, so I'm a bit lost
burn them to the ground

do you think all of the SE slots are town or is this a method thing?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #330 (isolation #7) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by the worst »

Yeah I don't dislike that.

In post 321, syugar wrote:
In post 320, the worst wrote:
In post 90, catboi wrote:syugar seems like obvious town though, so that's a start. Bringing the jolt this game needed.
nvm I dig this

VOTE: cat.jpeg
Really? That was so amazing?
significantly better than my place holder vote ya
In post 326, catboi wrote:
In post 323, the worst wrote:
In post 143, catboi wrote:I think cat.jpeg is pretty townie. I very slightly have a good gut feeling about Bella. We're making progress.
ah sigh. I like the fish but I think cat.jpeg has been looking for allies rather than looking for alignments.
I'm going to have to put a [citation needed] on this one fella
Everything I've ever said needs a [citation needed] desperately [citation needed].
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #331 (isolation #8) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by the worst »

the worst
Bellaphant
syugar
goodmorning probably?
catboi - town or cat.jpeg partner if powering thru
Takemi
Goldfish, cat.jpeg has one and I think it's cat.jpeg
tidus slot is probably just scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #332 (isolation #9) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by the worst »

NAJON had some really questionable townreads on them and did that thing where they were like "I'm trying something here" then never followed through (bad tell because in my experience NAJON doesn't really like mafia a lot of the time; but it's still a sign of greater cognitive load than intended).

Tidus' opening is looking for reasons to scumread a slot but I see no signs that tidus has convinced themselves of their read.

I guess I should probably just vote tidus but I feel so mean.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #334 (isolation #10) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm kinda null on my entrance but thanks :D
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #342 (isolation #11) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by the worst »

syugar is being assertive at the expense of charisma, which is why i kinda townbinned them. do you think that falls comfortably within syugar's scumrange ?

pedit;
Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 306, syugar wrote:Goldfish I still need to see a scum game for (which nobody has shown/linked me, unfortunately) but without meta I assume that slot is also a likely hit.
She has no scum games on this site. I have played with her when she was scum before but I cant send you a link. What I can say is one time (in a closed game) she and her mafia partner pretended her partner was a detective who had detected her as anti town. Then she claimed survivor and asked town to not vote for her. It didn't work but I believed them. They didn't really need to do this though because she wasn't about to be voted out or being heavily sussed anyway, at least that i can remember. (we played very casual games) That might give you an idea of what scum her is like? She would have definitely changed how she plays on this site though.
goldfish sounds like fun!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by the worst »

that makes sense, thanks. i'm not very meta focused so i'll continue to assume my tea leaf reading on your alignment was correct.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #350 (isolation #13) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by the worst »

sorry this question is a huge pain in the butt and if someone asked me to do it i'd probably be like "... no ..,"
but is there something about the way goodmorning took initiative here which struck you as towny? could you show me when that thought started occurring for you by quoting some of goodmorning's posts at that time?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Fri May 06, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by the worst »

i wonder if i'm better tackling this a different way - who do you think we should be eliminating in the next 48 hours?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #363 (isolation #15) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 359, syugar wrote:T02 is probably threadspewed town in any case, these slots that are "likely to contain scum" have voted him or singled him out for being self-involved, nobody else has been laser-targeted as such for a lack of content
the opposite of this is why NAJON/Tidus is fairly central to my poe tbh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #364 (isolation #16) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by the worst »

I like, get why you say that with your reads, I think we're just in very different places rn. it's not you, it's me. I don't think I'm ready to share reads with someone as great as you.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #370 (isolation #17) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm not satisfied that I have this worked out but I'll be voting with my heart I guess.

VOTE: Tidus

I definitely think my feeling is fine given the room tbh. I find it hard to believe that two scum would both elect to not make an easy push against NAJON/Tidus, and I think their slot is independently scummy, so - here we are.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #376 (isolation #18) » Sat May 07, 2022 12:44 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: cat.jpeg quite comfortable going here. I am a little nervous that I'm likely to be a default elim, probably largely based on my pred being busy irl, which is like fine. Just please keep a counterwagon going, and please do not hammer me until I've had a chance to check in.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #378 (isolation #19) » Sat May 07, 2022 1:33 am

Post by the worst »

Mine or Bella's? I feel like elaborating on why I think cat.jpeg is scum is like, all I have done since I got here :P
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #403 (isolation #20) » Sat May 07, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 383, goodmorning wrote:RE: the worst 370: do not like. "The consensus is ok voting Tidus so me too"! Pretty much directly opposed to some of what I liked about their entrance.
This is the opposite of what that post says. :P Nobody seems ok voting Tidus, which is why I think it needs to be done.
In post 391, catboi wrote:
In post 323, the worst wrote:
In post 376, the worst wrote:VOTE: cat.jpeg quite comfortable going here. I am a little nervous that I'm likely to be a default elim, probably largely based on my pred being busy irl, which is like fine. Just please keep a counterwagon going, and please do not hammer me until I've had a chance to check in.
So, again: maybe you're just seeing things that I am not but I don't really get how you're scumreading cat.jpeg here?

VOTE: the worst
Thoughts on Tidus in that case? Goldfish' slot? This isn't my exhaustive POE but I'd rather not be vanity voting this close to deadline.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Sat May 07, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by the worst »

I did kinda vague out on that.

VOTE: Tidus back to my vanity vote ~~~ !!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #406 (isolation #22) » Sat May 07, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't think I like, quite get the cat.jpeg townreads if I'm honest? they do feel lost and they are posting a fair bit but like. i feel like what they are posting is kinda mostly safe. town is incentivised to find scum, and i'm not sure what they have been posting really does anything to accomplish that? on the other hand, i feel like cat feels like a lot of what cat is posting
looks
good. I think cat's exchange with goldfish felt really dissonant - for a convo where neither party was meant to townread each other, it felt like they found each other very quickly without anything really.. advancing at all.. i just feel like cat's entire read on goldfish has been quite surface and hard to align with how confident cat seems.

i feel very strange that it feels like so many people are quite comfortable on cat being town and i'm just.. not sure i see it? i just feel like cat is just kinda floating thru the game and i am aware that is consistent with lost town but i also don't really see the "town" part of cat's iso so far?

if i'm right on cat or if i'm wrong on cat, i still think tidus is independently scum. maybe vanity voting is the best move for me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #407 (isolation #23) » Sat May 07, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by the worst »

maybe cat.jpeg and goldfish finding each other so quickly is a sign that there's some intangible towny energy from cat which i'm just not picking up. i also keep seeing posts from cat and thinking "huh wow i townread that" and then realising they were goodmorning posts..
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #409 (isolation #24) » Sat May 07, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by the worst »

literally magical.

how's your solve developing - who do you have down as my partner/s?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #412 (isolation #25) » Sat May 07, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by the worst »

I mean you're voting me which means you're wrong about me regardless. who is explicitly outside of your poe?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #415 (isolation #26) » Sat May 07, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by the worst »

feel better catboi. <3

welcome Tepid! Is this the first time we've actually played together? wild.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #421 (isolation #27) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by the worst »

Id be down to maj in the next 24 hours. I do also enjoy playing mafia so I'd kinda prefer not being the one chosen. :p
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #430 (isolation #28) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 425, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 415, the worst wrote:feel better catboi. <3

welcome Tepid! Is this the first time we've actually played together? wild.
No, I don't think that we have managed to cross paths.

Although, I have seen your user name used as a pretty bad pun fairly regularly lol

"Thats the worst" - "No, the worst isn't in this game" ect, ect.
Excellent, glad to have done my part to further than bad pun agenda!
In post 428, syugar wrote:I'd rather not discuss what replacements mean in context of the game in any way
That's my preference as well

In post 429, syugar wrote:
In post 427, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 420, syugar wrote:Can we maj someone in the next 24 hours?
Do you have preferences on who that someone is?
if I was the dictator prolly worst cuz I'm voting him now and have ran everything else in my head about 100 times without finding anything else satisfactory
mmmm what's your plan of attack when I flip town and someone really obvious dies at night? I know this is a really two dimensional question but untiered reads without contingencies strike me as pretty likely to not find scum with this playerlist
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #433 (isolation #29) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm getting this weird stomach knot through this conversation. The strange part is it's not even because I think you're scum. I just think this game is going to be very difficult for town to win.

What's your like, actual read on najon/tidus?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #439 (isolation #30) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by the worst »

interesting. I think the more I think about gamestate, the more I feel that if I'm wrong it's in catboi/syugar.

pedit; syugar doesn't seem to plan to independently reevaluate their reads i.e. holding off on pr results
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #442 (isolation #31) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by the worst »

all my reads are tea leaves!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #443 (isolation #32) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 441, syugar wrote:
In post 439, the worst wrote:interesting. I think the more I think about gamestate, the more I feel that if I'm wrong it's in catboi/syugar.

pedit; syugar doesn't seem to plan to independently reevaluate their reads i.e. holding off on pr results
o_O?
i would be happy to expand but i am unsure on what has confused u :c
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #454 (isolation #33) » Sat May 07, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 448, syugar wrote:
In post 442, the worst wrote:all my reads are tea leaves!!
Not to be hostile, but it's impossible to write a case on that slot deserving a vote

Being one of the null players (there is like... no content) who hasn't been pushed on much making them threadspewed doesn't tickle my pickle, nor anyone else's probably

Just feels like you're trapped and have nowhere to vote
That's a fair assessment. I'm just not trapped because I'm scum - it's because this game is hard!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #498 (isolation #34) » Sun May 08, 2022 10:20 am

Post by the worst »

In post 467, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:I have a question I want answered before the day ends. To the people that townread me, why exactly?
A couple of things shine through for me. For the most part, your posts feel pretty earnest and unburdened by the kinds of things which I think scum are usually burdened by.

Since the start of the game you've taken an approach which seems to prioritise pressing players over being charismatic. I think you've made votes and voiced reads which are not conventional and seem to go against the grain of the rest of the thread. Less experienced scum on d1 tend to look for ways to get through safely, or at worst ways to work pockets on players for later in the game. I'm not seeing you doing either. "Anti-charismatic" is a word which jumps to mind, but also not exactly. You're just prioritising pushing your thoughts over charisma and I think that reads as sincere.

This is similar to the reason I initially liked syugar.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #499 (isolation #35) » Sun May 08, 2022 10:23 am

Post by the worst »

In post 462, Tidus of the X wrote:Just know that you probably won't get very much information if I am eliminated, if we eliminate T02 or Cat.jpeg, even if whichever one is eliminated isn't scum, we get some information out of it due to their reads, and I would say there may be a good chance of either of them being scum
Could you expand on any/all of

- why t02 is scum
- why cat is scum
- what actionable info do you see us getting if we flip t02 (just one example would be rad)
- what actionable info do you see us getting if we flip cat (just one example would be rad)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #500 (isolation #36) » Sun May 08, 2022 10:25 am

Post by the worst »

In post 476, syugar wrote:If Tidus isn't scum, the worlds I think are viable at the moment are worst/goodmorning, worst/catboi, or one of worst/catboi/goodmorning being partnered with Lukewarm

Scum simply feels deeper this game, no good instincts

Things that are already obvious but I want written down:

catboi/gm not being partners is kind of obvious

TheWorst (Goldfish)/cat.jpeg can never be partners, just because of what cat.jpeg said about goldfish's scumgame today (but cat.jpeg is probably just town so this is less important)

Wouldn't go for Bella unless alive in final three, but if all of the options look weird that slot can go under some reexamination

What else... dunno. I'm out of stuff to say

Most likely not changing my vote today
Lukewarm is Goldfish, I'm ash
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #501 (isolation #37) » Sun May 08, 2022 10:32 am

Post by the worst »

I tend to agree that if I'm right on Tidus, on the balance of probabilities I'm wrong on cat.

I'm a bit [username joke] on Lukewarm's contributions so far. I still find it jarring very few people are acknowledging Tidus' existence. It's like we're living in FFX-2.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #503 (isolation #38) » Sun May 08, 2022 11:01 am

Post by the worst »

I am going to chase Tidus down the plank and then I am going to chase Lukewarm down the plank. Heed my words. The plankchasing will be glorious.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #504 (isolation #39) » Sun May 08, 2022 11:05 am

Post by the worst »

In post 502, Lukewarm wrote:I have gotten to Tidus's rep in, and I have found an equally bad reason to think that Tidus is town as that reason that I thought that cat.jpeg was town. These are the posts that caught my attention.

Spoiler:
In post 52, Cat.Jpeg wrote:What is up with that cake that is on some posts, I had a cake on my first post too, why?
In post 285, Tidus of the X wrote:Also, what's this ISO option on posts?

They both read as genuine curiosity to me that pings me as town.

Like, newbie scum, generally self conscious, sees something that they don't understand - I picture them seeking refuge in their PT where they would feel safe, and they can ask their partner, to avoid possibly looking dumb in the main thread.
less abstractly: what do you think scum!tidus who would exclusively ask this question in his pt posts in the main thread instead of this question?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #505 (isolation #40) » Sun May 08, 2022 11:07 am

Post by the worst »

This is really obvious entrapment, sorry. I'm tempted to just vote Lukewarm but choosing an unpopular wagon feels like a great way for me to immediately be walked myself.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #527 (isolation #41) » Sun May 08, 2022 9:22 pm

Post by the worst »

Plus cat + t02 being likely scum while having no reads is, like....interesting. I feel like they're probably just the players with the lowest presence tbh.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #535 (isolation #42) » Sun May 08, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by the worst »

oh no now I think you're town too
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #536 (isolation #43) » Sun May 08, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by the worst »

"Maj" is short for "(eliminate someone by) majority (vote)". On a lot of sites, when a day's deadline runs out without majority, the person with the highest votes is automatically eliminated by 'plurality'. It's less important on mafiascum because we let days end without an elim if there isn't majority. But the sentiment there is "I would like this day to end shortly".
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #539 (isolation #44) » Sun May 08, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by the worst »

:lol: I remember reading about toxoplasma gondii, great call.

it would be really weird to suddenly yeet catboi at the 11th hour right? Tidus is the right yeet right?
.....right?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #542 (isolation #45) » Sun May 08, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by the worst »

I think getting a claim from tidus and a response to a few questions (mine are my fav so I'll quote them below) would be kinda ideal
In post 499, the worst wrote:
In post 462, Tidus of the X wrote:Just know that you probably won't get very much information if I am eliminated, if we eliminate T02 or Cat.jpeg, even if whichever one is eliminated isn't scum, we get some information out of it due to their reads, and I would say there may be a good chance of either of them being scum

- why t02 is scum
- why cat is scum
- what actionable info do you see us getting if we flip t02 (just one example would be rad)
- what actionable info do you see us getting if we flip cat (just one example would be rad)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #544 (isolation #46) » Sun May 08, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by the worst »

I'll be asleep at some point but will be back within 12 hours from now.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #605 (isolation #47) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:04 am

Post by the worst »

I uh don't really think Tidus hits anymore
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #606 (isolation #48) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:05 am

Post by the worst »

In post 551, catboi wrote:I maintain Tidus very likely flips town
still no idea why you maintain this btw
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #607 (isolation #49) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:09 am

Post by the worst »

In post 554, syugar wrote:Tidus is even in the thread now and can't answer any of the questions thrown at him aside from his role, idk man
This irks me as well and I think it's why I'm unlikely to move my vote tbh. Am I a bad person ...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #608 (isolation #50) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:12 am

Post by the worst »

In post 580, syugar wrote:and I wouldn't use TMI as a reason to not elim Tidus here

(am I throwing the game? do I sound stupid for doing this vote?)
naw I feel similarly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #609 (isolation #51) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:15 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Lukewarm good counterwagon, thanks.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #610 (isolation #52) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:20 am

Post by the worst »

naw nevermind
VOTE: catboi

I'm not convinced by the Tidus townread. I'm not convinced by the rate in which your confidence grew. I'm not convinced that your reads are "tidus town, nothing else worth actioning" (though understand this might be partially tainted by your being absent). I don't buy that your response to being called out on TMI reads is "I would NEVER!!! do that as scum". Just not sitting right with me at all.

Would still probably do Tidus but I'll concede it's largely because he's ignored all of the actionable calls to play the game. Which isn't a reason I'd like to use in a newbie game. But deadline pressure is what it is.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #611 (isolation #53) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:28 am

Post by the worst »

To expand a little I guess.

- I think scum are incentivised to win credit by looking like they knew better than the d1 town. I think it's actually instinctive for scum to double down on unpopular but correct reads.
- I think having syugar and I uncertain on Tidus and pushing there because of deadline pressure creates a good opportunity to move against us on a tidus townflip.
- I think catboi not having pushed elsewhere is a more a symptom of not having time to do so, than a symptom of not having an agenda. I doubt that it's a reliable indicator of catboi's alignment.
- it's also just really hard to guess what wagon would or wouldn't gain traction in this gamestate!!

allowing that if Tidus is scum his partner would likely be trying to come out of this looking good. I'm not totally sure exactly what that means, and it's rich with wifom. Just, like, if we hit tidus today and he's red don't look for his partners in the obvious places. I'm also not really sure how many people out of 100 just immediately bus a newbie partner.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #615 (isolation #54) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by the worst »

I still think there's an unaddressed dissonance in this post which makes me hesitant to lean too heavily on that type of read.

Being from a different kind of mafia site is totally fine, and there are a lot of players here who prefer mechanics to dayplay. But we literally have 7+ day deadlines. I think there's necessarily a degree of 'meeting site culture in the middle', so to speak. Calling that two possible eliminations have a "good chance" of being scum and then ignoring questions to expand further doesn't really make me think that there's a lot of intent to day play here.

And if we don't look at players who aren't willing to dayplay on d1, what happens? they get to d3, still aren't interested in dayplay, and suddenly the game swings heavily away from being solvable.

sorry if this is harsh but it's pretty real.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #616 (isolation #55) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by the worst »

your read seems to be some kind of false syllogism of

tidus is a mechanically-invested player who doesn't do dayplay.
mechanically invested players who don't do dayplay have a rand chance of being town.
therefore tidus is town.

i understand where you're coming from. i think your level of confidence is really strange given you seem to lack a lot of other actionable reads?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #627 (isolation #56) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by the worst »

I think catboi came to the conclusion Tidus was town far too quickly :/
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #630 (isolation #57) » Mon May 09, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 542, the worst wrote:I think getting a claim from tidus and a response to a few questions (mine are my fav so I'll quote them below) would be kinda ideal
In post 499, the worst wrote:

- why t02 is scum
- why cat is scum
Tidus if you're still around could you expand on any of this stuff?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #633 (isolation #58) » Mon May 09, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by the worst »

i have no words.

VOTE: Tidus
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #636 (isolation #59) » Mon May 09, 2022 9:45 pm

Post by the worst »

have you read any of my posts other than my votes? I feel like my reads are like, excruciatingly obvious. you're welcome to drag me over the coals for stuff that looks superficially bad but voting like an unaligned person isn't it :p
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #640 (isolation #60) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 637, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 331, the worst wrote:the worst
Bellaphant
syugar
goodmorning probably?
catboi - town or cat.jpeg partner if powering thru
Takemi
Goldfish, cat.jpeg has one and I think it's cat.jpeg
tidus slot is probably just scum
Do you still think this?
no - I've expressed a lot of reads which have changed since then. would an updated list help much?

In post 638, Cat.Jpeg wrote:In this post you forget you are voting me and not tidus, so shortly after you vote tidus, then you see bella voting me so you join that, then catboi goes against that so you go back to tidus. I didnt look at just your votes but they are important and they make no sense.
I was aware I wasn't voting Tidus. Nobody had mentioned him and I didn't know if the vote would have any traction - keeping in mind my slot has been the only wagon for most of the phase and was kind of default to be eliminated.

I changed my mind on the value of voting Tidus not super long after that.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #641 (isolation #61) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 639, Cat.Jpeg wrote:i feel like as an experienced player scum catboi would expect that having such a strong townread on tidus would be seen as TMI.
I'd be careful with this line of thinking. Experienced scum do make missteps - a misplay in one playerlist is a genius scum strat in another. Something you consider as clever and intuitive in another plist can be regarded as scummy in another.

Experienced scum are just a lot better at covering up missteps.

Read catboi how you will - I'm glad I got my frenzy off my chest but I think there's a few people more likely to flip scum than catboi tbqh I just think writing him off could be naive.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #642 (isolation #62) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by the worst »

I think his frustration at tidus being run up is almost certainly genuine too - I just think it's a great reason to nullread tidus and push elsewhere. And a bad reason to townread Tidus then not do anything while Tidus dies.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #644 (isolation #63) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:50 pm

Post by the worst »

It is, we're just chatting in twilight. The game won't end regardless of Tidus' flip.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #674 (isolation #64) » Thu May 12, 2022 2:59 am

Post by the worst »

In favour of mass claim, popcorn is fine, suggest Luke goes first :]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #677 (isolation #65) » Thu May 12, 2022 3:12 am

Post by the worst »

Haha yeah, not a common acronym, LLD is just a really well known user on this site.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #684 (isolation #66) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by the worst »

not sure I see much diff between massing in 6:2 and massing in 5:2 tbh they're both one day from elo. not massing just increases odds of information loss if someone's hit and means there's less chance of scum being outed via massclaim if we do it in elo

what difference are you seeing there?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #685 (isolation #67) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 683, syugar wrote:catboi, t02, bella i believe to be town, squabbling over who else gets elim i dont particularly care, still
probably fine
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #688 (isolation #68) » Thu May 12, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by the worst »

i have several concerns & like where this is going

VOTE: goodmorning
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #695 (isolation #69) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by the worst »

less "anyone who isn't me" at this point, more "anyone I don't townread". i'm not really sure i convinced myself on catboi. i think i was probably wrong to scumread cat.jpeg on catchup.

on reread i'm not really convinced goodmorning is a good townread and i don't like their opening to this phase.
In post 691, syugar wrote:
In post 685, the worst wrote:
In post 683, syugar wrote:catboi, t02, bella i believe to be town, squabbling over who else gets elim i dont particularly care, still
probably fine
maybe misremembering, u werent in the catboi tmi camp?
yeah i was...... i changed my mind tbh
In post 689, syugar wrote:
In post 684, the worst wrote:not sure I see much diff between massing in 6:2 and massing in 5:2 tbh they're both one day from elo. not massing just increases odds of information loss if someone's hit and means there's less chance of scum being outed via massclaim if we do it in elo

what difference are you seeing there?
in a slightly mathematically worse position id like the option for them to maybe miskill
i think it's just not a very probable situation unfortunately. like yeah it'd be super sweet to get 1-3 living cleared slots & 4-5 elims in a 9p game. it's just a really unlikely. more likely we end up with 1-2 living clears tomorrow and 1-2 eliminations left without a safety net for discrediting counterclaims.

i'm becoming a bit bored of this convo & would rather just annihilate the scums via dayplay anyway, so i won't labour this. but the arguments against massclaiming aren't convincing.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #711 (isolation #70) » Fri May 13, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 702, Bellaphant wrote:@ the worst, you've votes everyone living apart from me, syugar and t02. You've just said you maybe town read catjpeg and catboi, but phrased in a really wooly way.
You also ignored the rest of my post. That's both you and catboi who have blatantly misrepped me now.
I think you want me to play a v specific way which is outside the realm of what I'm interested in doing. I don't have capacity to go back and case goodmorning. I think it's a good wagon. How am I misrepping you by responding to the only part of your post which is actionable fmpov?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #712 (isolation #71) » Fri May 13, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 707, catboi wrote:
In post 701, goodmorning wrote:I understand where catboi is coming from already even if it's a very misguided place.
Also, I thought I was your top scumread yesterday given you did nothing but votepark me yesterday? And I haven't even explained my vote?
this really concerned me as well. the "oh I reread catboi and other than tone all of his content seems fine~!!" isn't really consistent with a read re-evaluation from someone who voteparked you for the entirety of d1.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #713 (isolation #72) » Fri May 13, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 710, Bellaphant wrote:The more I think about it, the worse I feel about the worsts' soft. To me, there are four possible reasons:

Scum trying to 'survive'
Scum fake softing pr
Town fake softing pr
Town actually claiming pr.

In order of how I feel, it's almost that order.

VOTE: the worst

E-2
Just to be clear: this is E-1. This is obviously E-1. All of the votes are on the same page.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #715 (isolation #73) » Fri May 13, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by the worst »

oh i forgot lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #716 (isolation #74) » Fri May 13, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by the worst »

that's on me. my skillset includes being cute and killing scum, not basic arithmetic.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #722 (isolation #75) » Fri May 13, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm also p lost and don't think I'm goanna have a comfortable solve until we have some more flips! I think gm wagon has probably been waiting to happen for a while and I was a reason it didn't and I feel dumb about it so seeing where this goes.

Luke vote is good and I stared into my soul for a long moment wondering whether to join but I like GM better
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #764 (isolation #76) » Sat May 14, 2022 11:36 am

Post by the worst »

In post 723, syugar wrote:Not a full solve, but -possibly- with whom?
I don't really have GM cleared as partners with anyone else who I'd vote out at this point. Like I'm not that close to a solve at all and I'm not sure I'll get there at the rate this phase is going.
In post 725, Bellaphant wrote:@the worst, of course you can case people after a vote: or at least explain your thoughts. Like, I don't think me wanting k 'explaining your self and not making scatter gun votes' means I want a specific way to play.

The whole e-1 thing is weird. A) I wouldn't and lie about it b) you didn't even check?
It literally is though. You're asking me to case someone. I'm saying I don't have the capacity. Please stop asserting that mafia only works when everyone is writing up extensive cases - I've explained my vote.

on the e-1 thing, shrug. I'm busy and had a blonde moment. I don't get why you think this is scummy and it's a strange thing to get caught up on. sue me I guess?
In post 747, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 746, Lukewarm wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 674, the worst wrote:In favour of mass claim, popcorn is fine, suggest Luke goes first :]
In post 676, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 669, catboi wrote:Also, newbie 2093 ended, so I can say that Asphodelus replaced out because she wasn't feeling into her games. So I don't think her dropping from this game is necessarily AI, and I'm not sure her being underwhelming compared to her other games is necessarily AI. I still think worst's play from Day 1 is significantly scum-motivated.
I am not feeling the worst right now, and I think that we should kill Goodmorning.

I felt off about a lot of goodmorning posts day 1.

First thing I didn't like was the repeated busy work questions that they asked in post . Like three in a row.

Then I liked a lot of catboi's points about them.

I felt like they got overly defensive when dealing with syugar. Particuarly the "slanders and lies" line.

It also stood out to me that they kept doing a page number reference thing in their posts. Like, a lot.
Spoiler:
In post 154, goodmorning wrote:Page 5
In post 157, goodmorning wrote:Page 6 (and the top of page 7)
In post 229, goodmorning wrote:Page 8:
In post 230, goodmorning wrote:Page 9:
In post 381, goodmorning wrote:Page 13
In post 382, goodmorning wrote:Page 14
In post 383, goodmorning wrote:Page 15:
In post 509, goodmorning wrote:Through 17:
In post 510, goodmorning wrote:Through 19:
In post 511, goodmorning wrote:Through present
[/spoi.ler]

Seeing it, I really didn't like it on a gut level. Especially as it kept happening. I went back and checked their iso in their last couple games over night, and I did not see this in any of them. Like, not a single post doing it. Much less how many times it happened here.

I feel like I think it could be because they are self conscious, and feel the need to clarify their posts.

I'm holding off my vote until we decide if we are doing the popcorn thing.
In post 688, the worst wrote:i have several concerns & like where this is going

VOTE: goodmorning
In post 722, the worst wrote:I'm also p lost and don't think I'm goanna have a comfortable solve until we have some more flips! I think gm wagon has probably been waiting to happen for a while and I was a reason it didn't and I feel dumb about it so seeing where this goes.

Luke vote is good and I stared into my soul for a long moment wondering whether to join but I like GM better

If you think I'm scummy, why are you not questioning the direction I am trying to lead the thread?
And if you think i am leading the thread in a good direction, why are you not reevaluating me based on the fact that we seem to, repeatedly now, viewed the game the same way?
How many things have we agreed with outside of a frenzied catboi push (which im now v cold on), pushing GM and being confused? Neither of those are all that town indicative.

I'm not interested in yeeting you compared to others rn and following a GM scumflip I guess I probably wouldn't go for you as a partner? I think your intense self-awareness & awareness of me in this phase is probably somewhat of an indicator that you're trying to solve me? I didn't feel compelled to townread you out of d1. I feel like yeeting other people before you in this phase. That's about all I've got. I'm not obligated to townread you because you've projected that a couple of our reads aligned.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #765 (isolation #77) » Sat May 14, 2022 11:39 am

Post by the worst »

I think this is another phase where I will be the only wagon for an absurdly long time and the game will stall out. I don't mind the extra time but am kind of obligated to wonder who should know better.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #767 (isolation #78) » Sat May 14, 2022 11:55 am

Post by the worst »

I didn't townread either of you or catboi. I wasn't really thinking about you two as a scumteam just wanted to amplify the pressure on catboi a little.

I didn't really notice the issue I have with gm until this phase but in retrospect it's pretty bleak.

I keep doing the thing this phase where I see gm posts and going "ah hmm I like that" but it's actually cat.jpeg. send help.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #769 (isolation #79) » Sat May 14, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 712, the worst wrote:
In post 707, catboi wrote:
In post 701, goodmorning wrote:I understand where catboi is coming from already even if it's a very misguided place.
Also, I thought I was your top scumread yesterday given you did nothing but votepark me yesterday? And I haven't even explained my vote?
this really concerned me as well. the "oh I reread catboi and other than tone all of his content seems fine~!!" isn't really consistent with a read re-evaluation from someone who voteparked you for the entirety of d1.
this one

I'm also holistically concerned that GM's entire read trajectory this phase is "my wagon is suspicious, let's vote the lowest hanging fruit from it" but that's hardly ground breaking.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #770 (isolation #80) » Sat May 14, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by the worst »

Er rather: holistically concerned that gm's reads are going nowhere, specifically concerned that this is where they're going.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #774 (isolation #81) » Sat May 14, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 771, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 767, the worst wrote:I didn't townread either of you or catboi. I wasn't really thinking about you two as a scumteam just wanted to amplify the pressure on catboi a little..
I feel like you are absolutely not understanding my point... I can't tell if I am doing a bad job putting my thought into words, or if you are doing this on purpose :/

My point doesn't have to do with teams. It is a lack of suspicion of the things that I am doing, despite making moves like I am one of your stronger scum reads.
Oh, I see what you mean. I think it's sensible to be cautious if what you're doing seems to be directly compromising my wincon but if I don't really disagree with what a scumread is saying then I won't necessarily go against it for the sake of it. There's always worlds in which I'm wrong on a scumread and they're right on their own read. I'm not sure I'm inclined to default to assuming malice in all things, esp. when I'm really not confident in my reads.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #781 (isolation #82) » Sat May 14, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by the worst »

Luke definitely makes good points abt me yeah. I am simply not scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #786 (isolation #83) » Sun May 15, 2022 1:37 am

Post by the worst »

In post 783, syugar wrote:
In post 781, the worst wrote:Luke definitely makes good points abt me yeah. I am simply not scum.
so what was the exact reason u said his wagon was good yesterday
I thought they was kinda lacklustre and could handle sweating more but I've kinda changed my mind
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #809 (isolation #84) » Sun May 15, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by the worst »

vt - can i popcorn? :]
goodmorning would be my pick, followed by t02
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #830 (isolation #85) » Tue May 17, 2022 4:34 am

Post by the worst »

In post 821, Lukewarm wrote:EXCEPT, the thing he is calling scummy is something that happened after he voted, so it simply cannot be the reason he vote there
this is not correct

are you scumreading me because I'm not interested in pretending my reads are townie than they are
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #831 (isolation #86) » Tue May 17, 2022 4:38 am

Post by the worst »

It's probably Gm/Takemi, I think bella is probably my wildcard? Luke would have played this v well if scum. Ditto for cat. I don't feel all that wrong on catboi. I guess syugar is wildcard #2 but I don't think the world is that wild.

Last thoughts so the scumteam of syugar/catboi can laugh at me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #839 (isolation #87) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:34 am

Post by the worst »

worst case scenario there are 0 clears tomorrow. we should have massclaimed proactively today.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #841 (isolation #88) » Tue May 17, 2022 10:58 am

Post by the worst »

I'll be here to passionately argue that I was right in the postgame.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #845 (isolation #89) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:31 am

Post by the worst »

Just to be clear I'm being lim'd here because there's nobody scummier - I have zero interest in pretending I'm more towny than I am, and nearly zero interest in setting up and endgame which myself and ?? someone can win. I think the moment you operate under the clear assumption that someone is playing a quality scumgame, I'm fairly clearly town.

I also am aware that this isn't nearly as easy to see from anyone else's perspective!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #846 (isolation #90) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:34 am

Post by the worst »

I wonder if I'm beyond self-hammering to end the day. Probably not? I guess I'm just hoping there's this flash of clarity and everyone suddenly turns around and wagons someone who'd be a more valuable to have flipped.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #847 (isolation #91) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 am

Post by the worst »

there's actually a few cat.jpeg posts from today which I don't really like...blegh. I'd reevaluate everything on d3 but I won't have the time to do it over the next couple of days (work is busy, got a fair bit of family stuff to attend to).

Sorry I wish I had some more lucid final words but this game is really hard lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #849 (isolation #92) » Tue May 17, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by the worst »

you were but I still think you're rad
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #851 (isolation #93) » Tue May 17, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by the worst »

The last few posts are kinda where I'm at. I really don't have much capacity to reevaluate right now (nor over the next couple of days). I really don't know what you'd expect from town on the chopping block here, I think I'm incredibly transparent lol.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #852 (isolation #94) » Tue May 17, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by the worst »

i know this isn't helpful but the hammer/post-hammer convo is kinda making the hairs on the back of my neck tingly and i'm not really sure if i'd trust catboi necessarily ?
syugar should be town, lukewarm should be town (huh wow)
go town
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #854 (isolation #95) » Tue May 17, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by the worst »

that's kind of what i'm getting at - i'm being eliminated due to being unsatisfactory !
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1592 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:58 am

Post by the worst »

Well played, all. Goldfish, you did a good job of hiding in plain sight and Luke's follow through on that slot was really impressive.

I don't have a lot of shoutouts, sorry - lot of strong play from newer players here. It was really cool to meet you all. Bella & catboi I've obviously met before many times but you are both an absolute delight.

Takemi, you are genuinely terrifying. Great targeting.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1606 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by the worst »

We almost had as much fun in there as y'all did out here. I wanted to yeet all the cats.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”