CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #200) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Speaking of policy lynches, I'm just going to put this out there: If mastina hasn't caught up by EOD we should PL her. I'm of the Idfk opinion on mastina vs Chess. It's really a scummy vibe/lack of live interaction player vs a wifom open wolfing player. So I think flipping either of these will indeed open up the game, I don't really care which one as they're both spammers and suspect imo. If I think from an optimal play viewpoint, mastina is probably the best option if I assume I know nothing about the alignments of mastina, Chess and RC because the following lynch pattern will be less detrimental to town. Instead of having to lynch all 3 we only have to lynch 2 if mastina flips scum or town.

I don't believe mastina is out of her scum range at all. I don't believe Chess or RC are either. I'll admit I don't know all players as well as RC might but I have seen a mastina scum game and effort != town, what points to the possibility of her being town is her revaluation of slots as her catch up dialogues progress. Her read changes mostly make sense but it's obviously not complete and we need her interacting with all of us to clear her as town. If EP can catch up that quick then mastina can too, she doesn't need the elaborate waffle to do so, it's just getting in the way. It's urgent that she makes being up to date a priority because we do need to lynch within you 3 OR find a hider solution to solve it before D2.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #201) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2302, Aneninen wrote:I don't like the underlined part either. Why need a townie thank someone for a townread?
Stop spinning shit. You continue to misrep me, I've obv. towned you're just incriminating yourself now.

I mean it's blatantly clear that I'm confused af in this game with all my vote changes and to-ing and fro-ing on reads and associations. I am genuinely appreciative of EP being obv. town in all this mess. I didn't NEED to I wanted to, because as you should have also noticed I tend to speak my mind. You need to pay more attention because you need to explain how my actions come from scum because some of them really, really never do.

For example - getting Chess and RC to settle the fuck down NEVER comes from scum. Scum might complain about it but they'll do nothing because that spam shit benefits them. Why would scum me ever do that?

And you said earlier that I get scummier and scummier which is so out of line with most of the players perception of me that you need to properly reassess your read before you continue bothering me with your shitty points. If you're town, which I highly doubt at this point.

Like as soon as we've sorted the mastina/chess/RC mess you're next buddy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #202) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2306, Aneninen wrote:
Cheeky
let me get it. You don't have a read on Mastina nor Chesskid. Your vote is on Chesskid. And you suggest Mastina getting policy lynched if she doesn't catch up. And you call her a spammer.
I can't see a town mindset behind this.
Could anyone who's townreading her explain me why?

Also,
We are not policy lynching anyone. Period.
start from page 1. Try again.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #203) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2305, RadiantCowbells wrote:And Cheeky if you would consider voting me because of my townread on Mastina being wrong or because Chesskid is calling me scum that makes me sad.
We can deal with that when it comes to it. Why are you ignoring Aneninen?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #204) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2310, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2309, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2305, RadiantCowbells wrote:And Cheeky if you would consider voting me because of my townread on Mastina being wrong or because Chesskid is calling me scum that makes me sad.
We can deal with that when it comes to it. Why are you ignoring Aneninen?
Because I think that both of you are town and don't really have the heart to tell you both to fuck off and work together right now.
Pft you had the heart to tell me about other players so really this is a load of crap and why I'm struggling to get a locktown read on you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #205) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2316, Aneninen wrote:
Cheeky
. I'm not misrepresenting you. But let's assume for a split second that I'm misinterpreting you. Since I have to work meanwhile, I can't promise that I'll re-ISO you today. So, those who are townreading her could point it out for me what towntells I haven't found (or misinterpreted).
You're 100% misrepping me. There's zero assumption needed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #206) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2319, Aneninen wrote:Alternatively, Chesskid could use his "Elli-tell" to check if Cheeky or me are scum. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Zomg this post is terrible! No scumhunting!

:P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #207) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2324, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2318, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2316, Aneninen wrote:
Cheeky
. I'm not misrepresenting you. But let's assume for a split second that I'm misinterpreting you. Since I have to work meanwhile, I can't promise that I'll re-ISO you today. So, those who are townreading her could point it out for me what towntells I haven't found (or misinterpreted).
You're 100% misrepping me. There's zero assumption needed.
Please point out where you feel that he is misrepresenting you so I can either mediate this or determine that he is actually misrepping you.
Examples:
Spoiler:
In post 1732, Aneninen wrote:Checking Cheeky, 33 is terrible. No content, but launching an irrelevant question: "Why is OMGUS not spelt OMGYS?", which has nothing to do with scumhunting.

In 48 she votes for GuiltyLion, no case presented.

74 and 42 don't add up. If she thought my vote on RC was scummy, why did she ask me whether it was an RVS? Acually she responded to the same thing from Chesskid in 198. Why?

156 looks contentful, but it's empty.

166's "You want me to stop pushing others for reasons of their read on someone who I feel I can weigh a reaction against? You being the reason we got out of RVS is probably why people are making reads on you that I happen to be pushing. But by all means lead the way and tell me how to play this game :/" – but she hadn't pushed anyone!

198: "I've never seen a post like this come from scum before. This is what I mean by "too scummy to be scum"" – Pigeon poop.

210 and the next one seems fabricated. For example, she moved her vote on GuiltyLion earlier (no reasoning), and now he's among Cheeky's townreads. Whut?

243 is sooooooo fake. "Thanks for the obv NK nomination :/" As if townies should be afraid of getting Nightkilled. As if there weren't a Hider.

406 Erm, vote, post-edit, vote? Cases? Whatever?

This is interesting. In 428 her posting style changed. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems, right at the moment when people stared scumreading her?

In 473 she voted for Mastina. When that wagon seemed to gain momentum. Wow. In 517 she looks worried.

In 600 she voted for Chesskid. Another popular wagon. And check out how she's talking to RC in 603. Now, check out eg. 453. SEE?

618 makes no sense.

685 " I dunno about mastina still, I have some thinking to do. I can get on a reck wagon " – She could get on any wagon, I guess.

I'm not going on with this, because the later part of the ISO is the same. No cases, she's ready to follow any wagon, sometimes cheeky (lol) remarks, no scumhunting.
Regardless of the fact their team is swapping (post-edit: which is not happening?), I can see nothing townish in her ISO. Scum.
In post 2168, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2135, CheekyTeeky wrote:I wasn't aware that having what you consider fluff posts (posts devoid of scumhunting) early game, was indicative of scum. I have a feeling you might be tonedeaf.
Yet there were players thinking my early game fluff had been scummy.
In post 2136, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why would I present a case on my RVS vote? This is terriblly strechy shading. It makes me feel like you have an agenda.
You had voted for RC, in . So, which one was the RVS?
In post 2140, CheekyTeeky wrote:Your entrance felt awkward to many, you being my first serious push/question of the game implies I think you're scummy.
See above in this post. My entrance was scummy whereas your one wasn't and you can't imagine that someone didn't like it.
In post 2163, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think my playstyle confuses a lot of people. I am a reaction test player who likes to keep the game interesting as well as find scum.
Yeah, reaction testing.

'Was that an RVS?'
'Yes, it was.'
'Good. You're scum.'
In post 2165, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm more interested in figuring out Aneninen. His case on me doesn't feel genuine at all.
Don't like it =/= don't think it's genuine.
In post 2175, Aneninen wrote:By the way,
In post 1748, CheekyTeeky wrote:Almost50 wants to know how likely an Anenian lynch is.
What the f--- was this?
In post 1751, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol yeah I told him no chance.
With this answer?

________

You know, and this is not only for you, I've been watching something for a while. There are players giving me a "could be scum" read. But, most of them say things like "the scum team is XXXX/YYYY/Aneninen" or "what if QQQQ is scum with Aneninen".

I'm saying something else. What if the scum team has me as a plan B mislynch?

I know this sounds pigeon poop right now, but you should check all the people who were tiptoe-ing around after I've flipped. For this piece of information it's irrelevant whether I'll get lynched or Nightkilled.
In post 2178, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2175, Aneninen wrote:You know,
and this is not only for you
, I've been watching something for a while.
Who's overreacting then?
In post 2185, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2179, CheekyTeeky wrote: Can you point out where I'm overreacting?
In post 2176, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah this is an overreaction and
double down on your shitty Cheeky scum case
. RC tell me I'm not insane.
Let's ignore the fact that I'm voting for another scumread of mine.

Also, why have you summoned RC to this post? Can't you cope with the situation alone?

In post 2179, CheekyTeeky wrote: Can you also at least pretend you've read my responses to your case and tell me why I'm still scum?
I think everything I posted about you before is still true. Plus, it's amazing how you evaded to give a real answer for my and . The more I read you the scummier you look.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
In post 2306, Aneninen wrote:
Cheeky
let me get it. You don't have a read on Mastina nor Chesskid. Your vote is on Chesskid. And you suggest Mastina getting policy lynched if she doesn't catch up. And you call her a spammer.
I can't see a town mindset behind this.
Could anyone who's townreading her explain me why?

Also,
We are not policy lynching anyone. Period.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #208) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

But the point is WHY is he not interacting with the game as a whole? Why is he jumping on post by post - even in ISO my flow to each point makes sense. It's the same reason I feel mastina could be scum. As I've said it's much easier to cherry pick ISOs as scum to look busy and remain hidden by not giving yourself away in live interactions. Aneininen live interaction with me is scummy af. The worst part being "wait til I flip town" which is an unprovoked ovetreaction considering there was no effing wagon on him, not even 1 vote! I've tried to use this exact same tactic as scum to get people to back off, and in the context of him daying it, that's exactly what it looked like he was doing.

Frustration. SSJ4 unlocked.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #209) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok I understand your point of view. I can see how I would appear scummy if you haven't been paying attention (which would explain the Yoshi scum read on my slot also). But I maintain that his individual points on me in his PbPa are stretchy and agenda driven, his live interaction was worse.

I'm glad you brought up my lack of explanations for reads, you get town points for noticing my reactionary playstyle this game. I'm keeping my cards close to my chest for many reasons (although there are several other reasons to town read me in spite of this imo)
I started out the day with a readslist and promised an update but when mastina came back into the thread I changed my mind on being so open and transparent, because I wanted to see her conclusion first, unfortunately she stopped just shy of being caught up and is now perpetually behind. I also don't want to share my thoughts because I'm embarrassed about how often they change and in all honesty I no longer know what to make of the "main wagons" and the key players surrounding the debacle. In general I'm all over the place, this game I'm even more so because of the flood of content I keep getting lost in, so rather than add to the fire I'm pushing players until I'm for sure certain of my reads and holding back my reasons until I'm satisfied.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I've been thinking that 3 scum in this game is a little town-sided especially with the inventions, so maybe we're not look at associations properly, I think we need to be looking for 4 scum.

Thoughts?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Jeepers. Derp. I read that too so lolme. Please scum read me for that post. It's time for bed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #212) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

elect: Creature
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #213) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

elect: CheekyTeeky
?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #214) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Chesskid I can't sleep, tell me more about the tool and why mastona is scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #215) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:48 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2346, RadiantCowbells wrote:cheeky4president
I'm sigging this btw.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #216) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2357, GuiltyLion wrote:Cheeky I saw you asked me for reads, they haven't changed much since , Anenien might have dropped down a tier, Smart may have moved up a tier. I've loosely skimmed a few pages since yesterday but need to digest the latest

Mathdino pinged me to respond to this:
In post 2277, chesskid3 wrote:GuiltyLion as well, since we spoke earlier and you/MathDino have knowledge I would appreciate your commitment as well, should I die first that you will lynch Mastina into RC
I can commit to this. If you're town and not lying about the tell then we would trust it
Where do you put EP in this:
In post 1515, GuiltyLion wrote:{Creature, Reck, Cheeky, RC}
{BYF, Mastina, Anenien}
{Primate, Katyusha}
{Hindu, Srceenplay, Smart}
{CK}
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #217) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@GL - Why has smart moved up and Aneninen down? Can you hive me a brief reason why you TR both Reck and Mastina?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #218) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Something_Smart have you picked any reads yet? What do you think about Aneninen?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #219) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2369, Something_Smart wrote:Curious word choice with "picked"... As I said to chesskid I have you, Creature, and Hindu as town. Most of my reads though are going to be predicated on chesskid's (and therefore possibly mastina's and RC's) flip.

I would put Anen as leanscum for reasons I can't remember, but those flips are also gonna matter a great deal for him.
Cool I can relate to this. It is very hard to sort the game atm because of the leading wagons. I'm going to laugh my ass off if they're all town and have, as srceenplay said, thrown the game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #220) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2371, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Chess and Mastina are both town I take negative responsibility for that situation because I've gone out of my way to try to minimize the damage that that situation would do.
Don't pin any of this on me
You literally fuelled the spamfest. If you hsd stopped responding to Chess after you don't made your points into of whatever it was then it wouldn't have happened, or it wouldn't have been as bad.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #221) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

...wtf is up with my typing
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (isolation #222) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2375, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2372, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2371, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Chess and Mastina are both town I take negative responsibility for that situation because I've gone out of my way to try to minimize the damage that that situation would do.
Don't pin any of this on me
You literally fuelled the spamfest. If you hsd stopped responding to Chess after you don't made your points into of whatever it was then it wouldn't have happened, or it wouldn't have been as bad.
I don't think this is at all a fair characterization of anything. Assuming they're both town, was I supposed to just let Chesskid spam the thread into lynching Mastina?
What if it was you getting tunneled like crazy, would you not expect me to do the same for you?
There were Townier ways to deal with Chess, doing nothing, would mean he would have to spam in response to others so we can assess other people's reactions to get reads or he would've spammed on his own and we would have lynched him for being anti-town obv scum. I didn't say you couldn't have your opinion on mastina, just that a handfulof posts would have done it instead of 300 something.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #223) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2396, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2392, chesskid3 wrote:Mastina is dead once I'm dead and that doesn't take a hider guilty to happen. Hider needs to get RC because he's tougher to lynch.
RC isn't scum w/ mastina, nope, if they are this is terrible play and I think RC is way better than that and would've found a way to bus mastina earlier

I'm fine to be proven wrong but I'm not on board with RC/mastina being scum together but I am on board with Hindu/mastina
I'd rather lynch Aneninen.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #224) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm lynching either mastina or Aneninen today. End of story.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #225) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2422, chesskid3 wrote:The only other plan other than lynch me or lynch mastina I'd be ok with is

Any lynch + I get hider and I'm divebombing RC
This is too risky as there is a slight but real possibility you're both town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #226) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2424, chesskid3 wrote:That doesn't matter it still confirms Mastina as scum and breaks the game open
How does both of you dying and flipping town still confirm mastina scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #227) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

We haven't decided if we're leashing the hider or not, yet.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #228) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok can we finish today now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #229) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Can I hear the case on Hinduragi in brief please?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #230) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll take hider and hide behind RC if we lynch mastina. I'm also happy with BYF or Creature doing it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #231) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2449, xRECKONERx wrote:- keely did an iso dive and said hindu is way more verbose as scum
Did you mean town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #232) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll hammer if we can get it that high, we need to elect someone before hand. Would prefer Mastina because her filp would determine where I hide.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #233) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2456, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2454, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll hammer if we can get it that high, we need to elect someone before hand. Would prefer Mastina because her filp would determine where I hide.
The implication here is that you still don't think that I'm town?
I think I've been pretty clear that I don't know on you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #234) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2458, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 2454, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll hammer if we can get it that high, we need to elect someone before hand. Would prefer Mastina because her filp would determine where I hide.
You're probably not getting hider?
Ok then fucking decide who.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #235) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2462, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cheeky, can you actually go back and read some of my scum games on my wiki?
No, I've seen one if your scumgames already and I prefer to read you this game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #236) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Guys I'm not hammering Hindu either, I think he's town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #237) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2466, chesskid3 wrote:Ok so lynch Mastina and anyone hider bombs RC on scumflip

Or lynch chesskid and hider bombs RC
I'll hammer this.

Reck are you down?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #238) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Um if we're lynching mastina then hider goes to creature.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #239) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

elect: Creature
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #240) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2468, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2465, CheekyTeeky wrote:Guys I'm not hammering Hindu either, I think he's town.
And I think Adenine and Mastina are town, so.
I'm saving this quote for post game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #241) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2474, xRECKONERx wrote:why are we giving hider to the most townread person in the game CT
Because I can trust him to hide behind town. If we lynch mastina we don't need the hider to die or be leashed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #242) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2476, chesskid3 wrote:when mastina flips scum we absolutely want the hider on rc.
We will have a new invention tomorrow to sort that out. I'd rather have 2 conf. towns than risk two dead towns if we're also lynching mastina.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #243) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ehhh ping me when we're ready to end the day.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #244) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Aneininen

I'm taking a 48 hour break from this game to take a step back from everything. If you guys hammer whoever and elect creature then creature please hide behind a TR and make it someone not obvious. If it's anyone else then please hide behind chess/rc/mastina depending on who you lynch and make it obvious.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: GuiltyLion
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #246) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2669, Aneninen wrote:Cheeky, can't we go on with our fight? In a good old MafiaScum way? Throwing things like "misrepresenting", "scumtalk", "deathtunnel" etc. at each other? Just to rail the game back to a kind of atmosphere where it should be? Don't stay away from the game now! (Also, I expect at least two scumreads for this paragraphs, one from Cheeky is mandatory.)
Yes, if you wish.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #247) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2673, chesskid3 wrote:Yoshi you're on to the truth welcome aboard man.

GL if scum is a bus.
In post 2625, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can I seriously advocate we hammer reck for hider and GL for scum before Chesskid comes back on so he doesn't throw another tirade and add another couple hundred posts to the thread?

look at this post and the corresponding effort to get the hider off of him after we had it sorted.
No that's incorrect he isn't trying to get the hider off Reck, he's trying to get it hammered for Reck so that we can lynch.

I guess Aneininen just challenged me, not expecting me to respond so I'll sink back into the shadows now. I'm here when you're ready my bro.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (isolation #248) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2676, chesskid3 wrote:that's what makes me think bus too since reck will change the plan from hide RC on a scumflip of mastina.

that or he thinks he can sway reck with these appeals he keeps making
I can't not respond to the ridiculousness of this post.

1. Why is it RC's fault that you're paranoid about Reck changing the pre-determined target? And how does that lead to the conclusion of bussing??

2. But RC hasn't swayed him to change the target yet, so you're again jumping to irrational, stretchy conclusions to cast shade on RC.

3. Why tf would RC start bussing his partner out of nowhere? GL was largely undetected until RC decided to call him out. The thread was locked onto other leading wagons so it makes no sense for scumRC to drag GL out into the foray and start trying to get support for the wagon against the others.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #249) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2673, chesskid3 wrote: GL if scum is a bus.
Just admit it's not a bus if GL flips scum stubborn face.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (isolation #250) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2683, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 2681, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2673, chesskid3 wrote: GL if scum is a bus.
Just admit it's not a bus if GL flips scum stubborn face.
If I'm being stubborn it's because I have information on Mastina that I know is 100% and this has let me view RCs actions for what they are for so many pages now.

You must be laughing your ass off at all of us CK :P

You're actually very skilled at diverting discussion into a more favorable light for yourself. It's noted however that you're not answering my questions directly.

Who's scummier - Mastina or RC?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #251) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2685, chesskid3 wrote:That being said im pretty good at being mafia
FTFY
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #252) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2690, Aneninen wrote:Cheeky. So, if you were the Hider, why wouldn't you pick me? I'm your strongest scumread, aren't I?
This is objectively (lol) ignorant of the current state of the game. In order to get a lynch through step 1 is to get the hider plan sorted/hammered. The majority seem to want to use the hider to resolve the mastina/rc/chesskid problem, so I offered myself to solve the problem in line with this plan.

I voted to lynch you because you're currently my biggest scum read, but again taking into account the likelihood of your lynch this day phase and the possibility GL could be scum I am happy to jump on his wagon and keep my FoS pointed at you.

Aneninen would you mind compiling all your reads into a list?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (isolation #253) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2708, Katyusha wrote:To people townreading EP besides Chesskid, why? If your reason is basically "I liked their catchups", how does it compare to Anenien's catchups to you?
EPs catch up resonated with me because a lot of their stances on the game state as they progressed followed my own thoughts. I believe EP's catch up is much stronger than Aneninen's because she didn't focus on ISO picking to determine her reads and she took the whole game and interactions into account.

I do agree however that her conclusion and vote on you was somewhat concerning as there is more content from scummier players imo. I'm watching to see how this plays out.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (isolation #254) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2714, Katyusha wrote:i dont think him not taking the gamestate into account is relevant
It is relevant though because he keeps pushing me with redundant ideas that are easily answered by taking the current discussion into account.

He literally opened his ISO dig analysis on me with "This post is terrible, no scumhunting" neglecting to take into account it was a fluff post in early RVS and also neglecting to take into account my playstyle as a whole at the point in the game that he decided to ISO dig me.

The context he ignores make his pushes completely empty, so I can't believe he has any real conviction.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #255) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

^^That's just one example there are many more.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #256) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2717, Katyusha wrote:i mean yes it's
bad
but by relevant i think him doing it as town is plausible which is what's relevant to me

like i like the way he broke me down in an iso an interacted with me - it felt like a weird thing to fake for the sake of scum pocketing me. him calling the ss/me interaction artificial feeling was kind of an interesting call out. his breakdown on hinduragi was also strong to me

pedit: i think it's just a natural weakness of the playstyle that there will be good pushes and shitty pushes if you mostly read the game through ISOs. do you at least see the merit of what I think are the good aspects of his reads? because i do see why you feel your way but i think the positives outweigh the negatives
Initially I did assume the intent was town until I saw how shallow and low level his analysis was, that's why I started responding to his points to draw him out into a discussion about what his read, that real time interaction only reinforced my concern that his ISO digs are very much agenda driven. He was unwilling to be open and discuss how his push was bad, instead he pulled more redundant posts shading me as scum and even voted me with a threat that "when he flips town" (bear in mind he didn't have a single vote on him) which was disgustingly scummy and was obviously intended to shut our conversation down/make me back off. Even worse was his backtracking on his conviction of me and his unbelievable reasoning for the unprovoked threat. RC did have a part to play in his unvote of me, but honestly it felt like Ane was relieved to move off me.

Sure he may have some good points, but overall the negatives far outweigh the positives.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2720 (isolation #257) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2704, Errantparabola wrote:Not reading yet, but I did want to mention that I did have a think about a couple things RC said in the shower (mainly in regards to "shitting up the game") and I concluded that RC is town. 80-20, maybe.
Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? There are many others who have complained about the state of the thread, how is that specifically AI for RC?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #258) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2718, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2717, Katyusha wrote:i mean yes it's
bad
but by relevant i think him doing it as town is plausible which is what's relevant to me

like i like the way he broke me down in an iso an interacted with me - it felt like a weird thing to fake for the sake of scum pocketing me. him calling the ss/me interaction artificial feeling was kind of an interesting call out. his breakdown on hinduragi was also strong to me

pedit: i think it's just a natural weakness of the playstyle that there will be good pushes and shitty pushes if you mostly read the game through ISOs. do you at least see the merit of what I think are the good aspects of his reads? because i do see why you feel your way but i think the positives outweigh the negatives
Initially I did assume the intent was town until I saw how shallow and low level his analysis was (), that's why I started responding to his points to draw him out into a discussion ()about what his read, that real time interaction only reinforced my concern that his ISO digs are very much agenda driven. He was unwilling to be open and discuss how his push was bad, instead he pulled more redundant posts shading meas scum and even voted me with a threat that "when he flips town" (, ) (bear in mind he didn't have a single vote on him) which was disgustingly scummy and was obviously intended to shut our conversation down/make me back off. Even worse was his backtracking on his conviction of me and his unbelievable reasoning for the unprovoked threat. RC did have a part to play in his unvote of me, but honestly it felt like Ane was relieved to move off me. (-)

Sure he may have some good points, but overall the negatives far outweigh the positives.
Updated with post numbers for Singer.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (isolation #259) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2723, xRECKONERx wrote:@everyone: how did hindu's flip read on me make sense
He was suspicious of your read flip on him using the "oh he's in my blind spot" reason, it escalated when you pushed on him for reasons he thought were untrue, which I believe was genuine as was his emotion and frustration regarding you.

to .
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #260) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hinduragi's exit bled town. I'm yet to be convinced he's scum in spite of all the claims.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (isolation #261) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2735, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 2733, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hinduragi's exit bled town. I'm yet to be convinced he's scum in spite of all the claims.
Why couldn't it come from scum?

It felt 100% genuine to me. It could have come from scum but I don't think it would've rung true as it did.

Hey yoshi - can you please explain your SR on Hindu's slot and on myself?

I don't think you've ever really explained it, I waved it off because I thought you felt town when digging your iso (tone and flow seem town, conclusions are scummy lol but prob just bad)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (isolation #262) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

elect: CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #263) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2741, BigYoshiFan wrote:Your push on me was horrible (pings with Hinduragi's). It was never felt genuine to begin with, and if so, only after you found you couldn't fake a scumread on me, you stopped pursuing me. Aside from that, if I recall, you don't have many original reads with reasoning of your own. Your progression on mastina made no sense, like you were just going with the flow, same with GL. At the same time you did a 180 on me, you did so on mastina too. That didn't sit quite well with me, and if I read some context I might be able to pursue that further. I don't buy you townread Hinduragi just based on his exit, and if I recall, you scumread him earlier (or at least voted him). I don't see anything to townread you for, and much to scumread you for.
I can see you're making the same mistake as Adenine, not taking into account my full ISO before cherry picking scummy moments. There's plenty to TR me for if you're paying attention.

I can't help that you're tone deaf and can't tell when people are being genuine or not, which surprises me with Chara on your team.

Besides you had me as your number 1 scum read before any of this even happened so can you walk me through those reasons instead?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #264) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2747, xRECKONERx wrote:My team's been saying CT sorta non-committally for a bit but have been bouncing between "why is CT so dumb omg" and "wait maybe CT is actually scum"
Can you ask them why they think I'm dumb? Why do you keep referring to your team when you're pushed on your reads?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #265) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2759, Creature wrote:I still townread Cheeky. What's wrong about Cheeky?
I can see why people scumread me for being edgy but if they think about it, it makes no sense as scum so idk.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #266) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2750, chesskid3 wrote:Step ONE: elect a hider that's committed to hiding behind RC and I will help whatever majority consensus is needed to end this day.
Have you not read singer's comment regarding inventions? We vote for who get ALL the inventions not just the hider.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #267) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2776, singersigner wrote:@Cheeky...no, that's not what I meant about inventions. I misunderstood and thought that in each game day, we were given 4 irl days to vote, but it's actually that we have the whole game day to vote for someone and we will revote each game day for 4 days.
Ohhh. Ok then my bad.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #268) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Mastina

Baa.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #269) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2778, mastina wrote:But I made a promise and I intend to not break it. No going "fuck this" and just skipping ahead. No cheating. No looking. No nothing. I could be at L-1 and people be demanding a claim for me for fucking days and I wouldn't even know, nor would I give a damn, because that'd be your fucking fault for knowing all of this about me and then making the active choice to make it worse by continuing to spam.
In post 2778, mastina wrote:But once more to reiterate since it's apparently a message you need to hear every fucking day:
I am reading as much as I can, as fast as I can. If you want me up to date. If you want my feedback fast. If you want me to respond quicker than I have been. If you want live interactions with me. If you want my feedback on CURRENT events rather than on events that are in the past. Then slow the fuck down and let me fucking read the thread because I am trying.
It weirds me out that in I asked mastina if she could catch up and interact in real time, and that she needs to catch up quickly; to see that she's put this in her first catch up post since makes me think the first snippet is just posturing and she is actually reading current + catching up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #270) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (isolation #271) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2805, Katyusha wrote:
In post 2803, CheekyTeeky wrote:UNVOTE:
What's making you go back?

I'm also probably going to start my anen reread now btw now that im actually in a headspace where i want to care about this game
I'm all torn up lol. Like she's right I have no experience with her, she says scummy shizz but so does town. My team are torn on her too. Let's just say I'll hammer if we get to that point but for now I'll keep reading along and keep comparing reactions to her posts. Like I can see where she's coming from in a lot of her posts even if I don't always agree.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #272) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

The main hesitation for my mastina read is because I realised that the only reason I ended up TRing Reck was for that big AtE post, which mastina's post reminded me about.

Are there other reasons people have for TRing Reck? I'm going to relook at his ISO.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #273) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 137, Aneninen wrote:So, both Spiffeh and Espeonage think Reckoner is scum.

They brought up the same thing I had noticed. I'm talking about eg. this:
In post 39, xRECKONERx wrote:think RC's team saw FB's slot/scumteam and RC swooped into the rescue but i can't vote there yet because i promised to policy RVS vote the spam squad
By that post RadiantCowbells
had clearly explained
the reason for the swap.

Althoug I'm back after one-and-a-half year and I've missed a lot, in Team Mafia, things like that explanation from RC is something
can be confirmed instantly
. So, in short, the swap in itself is null.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: xRECKONERx
I saw this is reck's iso. Aneninen has no good reason despite all the fuss to vote for reck here, it feels awkward and over elaborate for that stage of the game.

I can also say that I don't think these two are SvS together based on this interaction.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #274) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2822, Katyusha wrote:
In post 2819, CheekyTeeky wrote:Aneninen has no good reason despite all the fuss to vote for reck here, it feels awkward and over elaborate for that stage of the game.
...how?

I feel like in RVS if someone is pushing someone else for something provably NAI it's completely normal to scumread that

the wording i guess is a bit much but unless raybells is lying about anen that seems normal for him
In comparison to his ISO dig on me, it sticks out as over reaching and overthought.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #275) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok so to break it down, when Ane was analysing my iso he pointed out things like "lack of scumhunting" " hedging votes" "no reasoms for votes" etc but when he initially pointed out reck he is like "x + y != z therefore reck must be scum" - a reach right.

A part of me feels like he started off over explaining a scum read in RVS when there was a lot of attention in the thread but maybe he didn't expect people to actually read the posts he was referencing in the ISO dig because the thought process for whether a post was AI to him is so basic it's laughable. I'm frustrated that I'm not articulating myself well. Anyway this is a side note my focus is on Reck atm.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #276) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 228, xRECKONERx wrote:TOWN CANDIDATES
Hinduragi (though I fully admit this could be my awful blind spot coming into play still not touching it d1; but out of every player here he probably has the most experience with me to know me though it has been years)
So the blindspot thing was brought up by reck early on, it wasn't a spur of the moment thing egged on by other people. What I find most interesting is that he acknowledges Hinduragi can read him best whilst providing a sufficient out to hedge the read in case Hindu starts scum reading him. As I recall from Reck's ISO he was the one that started the communication with Hindu using 3 love signs so I'm not sure what that means except that Reck was the one who initiated the bromance. A point I'd like clarification on is what exactly is this blind spot? Were there any signs that Hindu was manipulating this blind spot, assuming he was aware of it?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #277) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 228, xRECKONERx wrote:chesskid (i have played one game with chesskid reborn and he was town and it was similar to this and he's agreeing with me so check check check)
Whilst Chess might be town, this makes me feel like if one of the two were scum then it would be Reck pocketing Chess, rather than the other way around. I'll look into this further in Chess's iso, god help me.

I'd usually be suspicious if players were just agreeing with me with little input of their own. Hm.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (isolation #278) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 228, xRECKONERx wrote:Cheeky (votes me for not knowing RC's meta; also agrees with chess that "Anen is scum if RC isn't" and if CT really read RC as town enough to vote me for 'misreading' him, then he should've been more ready to jump on Anen)
Yeah I think I've said already that I wasn't clear that I only agreed with the RC scumread early game, not the association between Ane and RC. I still don't get how this made me a scumread inspite of the miscommunication. I think this is a little old to be addressing but it's a good reference point for read progression.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #279) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2837, Katyusha wrote:both of their reads feel hedgey on each other though which is why it bothers me, especially considering how unlikely svs it is
Cool I'll check Hindu next.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (isolation #280) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 228, xRECKONERx wrote:Katyusha (idk this is why i don't like binary sorting because katyu is more just MOR and null right now and i dont feel strongly either way but gun to my head the stuff with mastina i could totally see being scum theater? katyu requires too many associative reads to be a d1 lynch IMO)
Kat do you know what he's referring to here?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #281) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 448, xRECKONERx wrote:& tbh i think my team's reads on you are stronger than mine and they basically dont like your interactions with kat so far so that's mostly where it's coming from
This is the first thing to ping me as townish from Reck - and funnily it comes from his team.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (isolation #282) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 626, xRECKONERx wrote:Second off, BigYoshiFan: why the chesskid vote after saying you weren't done reading?

Third off, Hinduragi: I'm voting mastina because I think the emptyvote on me was dumb and mastina hasn't shown back up to clarify it and the amount of hard buddying she's getting RIGHT NOW without even showing up to defend herself is ludicrous. The original emptyvote on me was quoting my blank RVS vote on creature and calling me scum for it. Other people rushed in to say, "Oh no, that's just mastina's meta!" I don't give a fuck about meta, I give a fuck about reasons and play in this game. Meta is an easy thing to hide behind so the argument carries no weight for me.

Cheeky waiting for RC to go all cute tryhard ragemode in order to stuff a vote on chesskid really sits wrong with me, especially asking for the hider afterwards. I won't give Cheeky the hider for anything.
This is all townish pings too, sigh. Particularly the concern about my gear change. I still don't think people understand my play lol, it should be SR there if you aren't familiar with it. Pretty sure it locked me in as a TR with RC though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (isolation #283) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yep kept reading. Reck is firmly town as I thought earlier. Next is Hindu.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2851 (isolation #284) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 90, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 80, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nothing that reckoner has done here is at all difficult to pull off as scum.
Youre right I'm probably being played but Im gonna hold out hope and I think he's more town than scum with his opening. If Reck's scum, he's going to die, no worries.
Yeah Kat you're right they're both hedgy lol. It could just be that they mutually TRd each other based on a soulread but wanted to leave themselves an out to save face rather than with scum intent.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #285) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 97, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 95, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu, do you think it's possible that Reckoner is pushing on me because he wanted to pick a huge noisy fight and get written off as town for it?
Yeah. Likely? Ehhh, not really.
RC you're so scummy early game, no idea how mastina TR'D you :x
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #286) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 105, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 102, chesskid3 wrote:Can you stop ignoring Aninen Hindu it's weird
???
This kind of makes me TR Chess, I saw Ane as awkward too from the start. I could just be bias.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #287) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hindu is still town. His anger feels genuine, he did start off super shady, he did reassess reads and was looking into Yoshi/Ane scum. He did say Chess, Reck and RC were town no idea about mastina which kinda followed my train of thinking at those times. I didn't see him mention some players but I'll compare everyone's reads later, right now I'm trying to lock down my own reads.

I think I'm going to leave chess/rc for last because ehhh it'll probably take all of tomorrow. Uhhh S_S next.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #288) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 103, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have seen very little evidence that he's trying to sort my alignment and a lot of evidence that he's trying to build up to a noisy confrontation.
Which you're playing right into if that's the case.
Good point. RC earlygame scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #289) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

S_S is town, he doesn't seem to have an ulterior motive to me he just has a very unique playstyle, like with how he votes in RVS and what he picks up on to push.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (isolation #290) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow EP regardless of alignment you're a player I look up to now. I'll make more useful comments when I'm done digging.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #291) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 704, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 694, Creature wrote:Well, there are still like 20 minutes of pro-towness to make use of.
What does everyone think about electing a scum/scum read to hide behind a scum/null read?
I think it’s to dangerous to have a town read in the mix. I would rather risk someone unsorted or hard to sort.
Omg GL is scum af - I remember his message from Dino that I'm town for this train of thought alone - but he neglected to mention srceenplay or RC for being the first to mention it prior to me.

I have some ideas for why this might be but most of them end in a GL scum conclusion.

@GuiltyLion wh4t is your reason for this please?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (isolation #292) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Through reading others' isos I'm starting to lean more and more on a scum RC read but will confirm when I've reevaluated his in full.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #293) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1060, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1050, RadiantCowbells wrote:Srceenplay did I twist what you were saying when I addresses the fact that you admitted you might be overestimating her? Asking for a friend.
No. I didnt see that.
UNVOTE:
This is weird af, no idea what to make of it...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #294) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm going to leave this here before I rake up 30 pages myself. To be continued.

Summary of my evening:

Hinduragi, xRECKONERx, Something_Smart town.
Possibly scum but not ISO'd yet: GL, RC.

Previous lock town reads: Yoshi, ErrantParabola, Creature, Singersigner.
Previous scum read: Aneninen.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #295) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2869, chesskid3 wrote:
I need people to actually read my last big post. Especially reck since he has hider

viewtopic.php?p=9913051#p9913051

reposting because I need people to actually see this not an aninen wall @ cheeky.
I think a couple of things were about Aneninen exaggerator. I'm PoEing myself down to a similar conclusion. Don't worry I'll give you full credit for solving the game if you have, my ego doesn't require justification.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #296) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Mastina
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (isolation #297) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aneninen if you vote mastina with me you're lock town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #298) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

#VC please beebs
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (isolation #299) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2892, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: mastina

If mastina flips town, I'm going on the Hindu slot.
If mastina flips scum, I'm going on RC.
You should be on RC either way imo
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #300) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2895, chesskid3 wrote:im fine with his condition as stated since mastina won't flip town :)
I can't wait to see. If you're right I'll call you, SHG Scum hunting god from now on. If you're wrong I will call you Little Thunder aka the boy who cried wolf.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #301) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2897, chesskid3 wrote:how about GodKid
Yep you can be Godkid.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #302) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2900, beeboy wrote:Katyusha(1) - Errantparabola
Errantparabola(1) - Katyusha
Bookmarking this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #303) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2907, Aneninen wrote:we definitely need a readlist from her before we move on in any way.
What do you think the chances of her posting a readslist D1 are?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (isolation #304) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2914, chesskid3 wrote:Aninen dude no offense but youve added nothing but noise the entirety of today stop trying to muck up a plan thats going to give your team a win you don't deserve
Chess I know you're excited but chill the eff out. Aneninen has had to endure you like the rest of us (right or wrong it was still hard to play in the oppressive dicktator atmosphere). We're all like family now after surviving, so be nice.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (isolation #305) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

<3
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #306) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2921, chesskid3 wrote:i don't care about your lynchlist this game is solved after n1 if we get 2 more votes
1 more vote it's L-1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (isolation #307) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2927, singersigner wrote:I just meant that you did an ISO to try and answer it but you called what I did a catch up, which is was not. Because I am not. And came across as "sure they're town because I know they are so I can safely call them town" with what seemed like a retroactive justification for your statement.
Singer why aren't you pushing my locktown read on you when I haven't commented on your alignment previously?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (isolation #308) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2863, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 704, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 694, Creature wrote:Well, there are still like 20 minutes of pro-towness to make use of.
What does everyone think about electing a scum/scum read to hide behind a scum/null read?
I think it’s to dangerous to have a town read in the mix. I would rather risk someone unsorted or hard to sort.
Omg GL is scum af - I remember his message from Dino that I'm town for this train of thought alone - but he neglected to mention srceenplay or RC for being the first to mention it prior to me.

I have some ideas for why this might be but most of them end in a GL scum conclusion.

@GuiltyLion wh4t is your reason for this please?
Hi GL :)

Answer please.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #309) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:59 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2941, GuiltyLion wrote:@p-edit: Cheeky the Dino "cheeky town because of her bad hider plan" thing wasn't a serious read/justification, we just both happened to be on Discord and talking about the game at the same time and he threw that comment out and I repeated him
What's your read on me now and why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #310) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2951, chesskid3 wrote:i feel bad does someone wanna save her 12 hours
Lol I love this guy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (isolation #311) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well looks like your ISOs work on someone Ane.

Hi grumpy cat welcome to the family. I'm town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (isolation #312) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3001, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3000, RadiantCowbells wrote:I do for purely personal reasons ask that Cheeky make a case on me
This is serious and I would ask that people regardless of their surety of Mastina scum respect the request.
Would also appreciate a temporary unvote.
Acknowledged.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #313) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

My case on you is purely gut from the start. I have nothing more to add sorry RC. If this is still Day 1 in a couple of hours I'll take a closer look.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”