Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Mulch »

Hello everyone! A couple things for this game:

1) I'm not going to be hyper posting this game, and I'm going to be explaining my thoughts. I hope people like my new playstyles.

2) I'm going to be fairly busy from the 14-28, but I will at least post once a day

3) I am town.

I'm looking forward to a good game with all of you. Be warned that I may ask questions; try not to scrutinize them as scum doing filler stuff, I'm just trying to try a new playstyle.

Good luck!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Mulch »

I WOULD like to start off with a question for everyone here: do you think scum have Daychat? I'm doing this because when I'm scum I feel very awkward talking about whether I have Daychat or not when it's hidden from public info. It also reduces the chance of "townslip" that scum can manufactureu when say they act like no Daychat and then an encryptor flips. In addition, scum often like to not associate themselves in groups, so it should be interesting maybe later in the game to see how people respond.

For me, I DO think that scum have Daychat.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

Finally, a little dirty angleshooting- I happened to notice that the first 4 people to confirm were me, Radiant Cowbells, Eddie, and one other person. As soon as I confirmed, (I was the second person), I was in the middle of posting in my review thread for my mini normal game that is going to be modded. I'm
assuming
that when people get their role PM confirmations, if mafia, they are given a link to the mafia chat and they would probably post. Even if no daychat, they probably got some sort of "dawn" period. My thread did NOT get shifted- ie, the little button that said "bump" didn't appear on my thread- from the time I confirmed to when the next 2 people confirmed.

I know this could be drastically wrong, or I could be wrong about the mechanics of thread shifting, but I feel like if those people had gotten a mafia PM, they would have posted and I would get a thread shift. Similarly, my thread DID shift in the NEXT 4 confirmations.

I really, really know this shoulden't be part of the game but I have searched the rules, can't find where this is not allowed, OR where it would be breaking any loophole, and I have seen posts of this nature before (in Large 203, Priscilla was in a neighborhood and thought there was another because of threadshifting), so I'm assuming it's allowed. For this reason, I am townreading RC, because I KNOW they were either the third or fourth confirmation.

Speaking of that-

@RC
: In , you indiciated that you were voting me in a "non rvs vote." Why do you think I would be more likely to do my opening as scum rather than town? Again, I don't think your scum, but I want to try and persuade you that
I'm
not scum, too :]
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

@RC
- I'm not sure about that. I had it appear "bump" when no other threads had appeared in front of it, and this has happened in the past as well.

@Scarab
- I know, but I mean one of the things I like about mafiascum is their insistance that anything goes- compare it to Mafia Universe, for example, who don't even allow mentions to moderators. Mafiascum allows angleshooting in their games. If I didn't bring it up, I would be having baseless townreads, and I also feel like I would be holstering an internal guiltyness. Better to get it out in the open.

Of course, if RC is right, then all of this is usless anyway.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

I suppose I'll put my first vote down

VOTE: Firecrocer

I don't think that question was a real question, lol.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Mulch »

I have 2 pretty confident scumreads right now; I don't have much time right now but in about 8 hours or so I will be able to go into them with detail.

Briefly: Eddie, I don't think the mafia TRIED to have me angleshoot them lol

Also, welcome Skitter! :)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

Thoughts in like 3 hours lol :)

Wall post!mulch gonna come
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

Yo so like I'm here as promised :)

by RC was a pretty obvious joke, unless it's some sort of sophisticated traitor signal that I can't comprehend. Like, I think most of our first reactions would be that it's a joke. So by
firecrocer
was extremely weird to me. I don't understand how a person could really think to say "why" to that. It's a joke. This reeks to me of scum trying to fit in and try to get in the game by asking pointless questions. What was the POINT of that question? There is none. So why did he ask it? to me calling him out on it has some scummy characteristics, mainly the fact that he tries to use a strawman to me. I say that' s abullshit question, he responds with "isn't why always an important question." Uh... that's not my point, dude. He's trying to take a joke waaaay too seriously. He also totally does a scummy thing by voting RC after RC says . Uhh... again, something extremely NAI. Yet he votes him for it. Totally weird. on thoughts by Eddie makes me think that Eddie is town, for now. I mean, it wasn't exactly hard to point out, but tentatively like good reaction there. by texx shows that he isn't reading the game because I actually asked RC the same question. Not NAI tho.

post by Boonskiies stood out to me. I sorta know what Boon usually does and he dosen't really waste questions on useless things. Like, asking a clarifiaction thing here on something that's obvious? Scummy. Way for scum to fit in without progressing gamestate.

Guys I'm really sorry but I will have to do more tmrw, I got cut off. But like those are my thoughts up to there, and my two early scumreads were Boon and FireCrocer
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

Unfortunately am not gonna be able to continue and respond until ~14 hours from now but for now

VOTE: Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Mulch »

I have a break at work. I'm popping in to say that I think radiant could be scum. I'm not sure, but I think they could. I don't get their defense of firecrocer and think they could be partners. Firecrocer has been scummy and i don't see them as lynchbait so I actually need radiant to explain this one. Again I can respond to stuff in like 8 hours, also boonskiies I didn't even make any case on you I pointed out a useless question when u usually get to the point in stuff as a slight scum lean in the first 3 pages. Relax.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #233 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mulch I will lynch you if you try to push me as scum for defending Firecrocer. You should know better.
Link games where you have seen him be lynchbait.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Mulch »

It was useless af lol tell me what u expected as an answer.

More to the point since when do you ask random ass questions like that day 1. You are direct and to the point in the games I see u
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Mulch »

I really should get back to work, will post later
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 225, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 116, TesXX wrote:-Waiting for Mulch to come on-

Actually, this ties in with Mulch chainsawing me as well.
You did pre flips as scum last time. Something to note.

RC I'll look at the game later
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

Hey guys another Wolfy pop in I feel like tes and firecrocer are w/v
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #323 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm gut reading boon over acting to me as to take suspicious off someone but ifk
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #339 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

I think I picked the wrong game to try my new playstyle, especially when I don't have much time lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #341 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm on page 4 kill me now lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #342 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

Just to clarify on so Boon dosen't have a meltdown, even if you take away the meta it was clear the post was a joke. Boon asking for a clarifiaction on an obvious joke is weird.

Backtracking a bit I think this moral by Scarab about me angleshooting comes from a towny mindset. They had an upfront reaction and scum would be cautious about saying this.
Skitter has confidence from to . It's refreshing. I was able to identify them as scum easily in a micro I was just in with RC, and they have a totally different tone here. Town lean.

is a useless post by FireCrocer. What's the point of it? It acts game solvy but is doing nothing to advance, and is followed up by . Horrible reason for a vote.

I'm gut scumreading this by Eddie. Nothing to back it up.

The self awareness in 59 by is alarming, the fact they knew boonskiies had brought it up but had to mention that. Like, why mention that? Shows your caring about how your words sound.

I'm townreading by Keyen, like it's a greater than rand chance of villa to say you forgot why you scumread someone. Trust me, I would know.

: If they had a mafia chat, I would be threadshifted when they posted. At least I think so.

This by Fykus I'm gutreading town. Something frank about it.

The, "do you find this scum indicative" part of is a super scummy question from TEsX, like obviously he thought that or he woulden't be saying it. Filler question.

Backtracking I decided I don't really like part of this where they say "your discrediting the mod." Like, wtf? who cares?

WTF is . What is convienient LMAO. But I'm starting to sort of see a town croc here just by tone. Don't ask me why lmaaao.

by scarab sort of flags the same sort of thoughts I was thinking about Key's bullshit thought process. Second towny thing from Scarab.

RC dafuck is dumb af. Don't like it. I saw his thought proces all the way through here, fire's reasonsing here was bullshit and it sort of was a classic OMGUS.

Dunno how to read this , LMAO. I think i'll call it NAI.

@Tessx
idk how to explain bump buttons for you, you gotta learn for urself lol.

Admittedly this is a pretty to RC question, how is that RVS? seemed like you scumread him, not random. Yeah from RC follows this thought so w/e maybe RC can be null again.

to RC>TessX

seem like scum reaching on pretty dumb stuff by RC

eddie lool

is this from UZI. I'm used to town!uzi only asking questions when it matters. ??? Zero point to this. Scumlean Uzi already.

TBH tho I sorta dig his reasoning in so maybe he's not scum? IDK. Although it's something pretty easy to point out.

I like the here but I disagree, scum can easily be confident especially with some pretty good scum players here like RC and Boony.

I'm sort of antimindmelding with boon in , I don't think that's what Skitter is doing, except making valid points for both, I feel like this is hypothetically scum reaching here.

LMAO again.

HOLY
overraction by Boon, it was a simple comment. DUmbass vote on me too in . Dunno, I didn't even basically use meta and IDK how you expect me to know that you change meta every game? So your scumreading me for it, lol. Doubt it. Feels like scum flailing again. Then again could be just Boon. BUT IDK I'm not feeling it.

This arguement is by firecrocer and at this point it's scummy that's harping on so many NAI things.

The by croc here is towny.

I've when he is town, so I'm giving him a meta town read here. Also like his vote on me :)

Uzi the fact your responding to is alarming it's like your ignoring Boon and me and trying to find the easiest thing to respond to. Sorta feeling Croc lynchbait like RC said too.

This is . REACTION test my ASS your digging yourself into a deeeeep ass hole.

@keyen
in you link me in a scumteam,can u say how you got this? I had barely posted, lol.

I literally don't get by TessX, I actually don't, like what is the question they are asking me how it was obvious joke and why scum would do that to fit in? What answer are you expecting? lol. Why would a mindmeld on Eddie be joking :?: you are either scum or have reaaaaly bad joke perception.

This by RC initially raised alarmbells cause it sorta seemed like classic Rc!scum trying to take control of the game, but I'm sorta feeling the lynchbait and the fact both Uzi and TessX have been pushing them and harping on them. Sorta does feel lynchbaity to me tbh.

by Uzi scum. It makes no sense with their meta and the tone is off as fuck and she's making Croc out to be doing something that they aren't. Bullllshiiiit.

reaction by RC here, the scummy thing about Uzi isn't that their push is NAI, it sorta is bulshit, but more the fact that UZi is exaggerating here.

is the wrong tone here to someone you think is scum, buddy boy.

What's up with these by Uzi? Starting to lock Uzi scum by now.

by Uzi yeah this finally makes sense there IS no push lmaaao

Again by Fykus guttown reading.

is this by Boonskiies? I didn't chainsaw SHIT.

is so bad by Boonskiies, trying to frame me as a partner of TessX. Like, cmon man, You did that as scum and your being completely obvious rn. I think ur scum with TEssX .

lol anohter mindmeld by

Apparently I without knowing that you change it, yeah I'm gonna try meta bro. Stop voting me.

I actually that the tone was totally differnet, plus firecrocer also has dissapeared for a little by now.

Lol RC anger seems genuinelol.

by Eddie. Don't like it. Not eddieish either.

@Eddie
can you explain

The "how much crack do u smoke" from TEssX to Boon is weird cause it's different tone than they used beofre, more aggresive.

GETTING TIRED NOW but I agree with Croc

The reapting this is scummy.

@RC
explain to someone dumber than u are

Dafuck Jin suspecting RC lmaaao.

don't like Croc's reaction in u didn't bring up the obvious fact that you WERENT PUSHING ANYTHING lol and instead are aruging semantics.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #343 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

[Scarab, Vedith, Mulch, Skitter, Fykus]
[Eddie, RC]
[Jin, Firecrocer, Keypey]
[Uzi, Boonskiies, TessX]
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #344 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: TessX
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #357 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

What hood :o
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #358 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

Also if RC wants to bus we can always lynch them later, right RC?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #362 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 357, Mulch wrote:What hood :o
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #371 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 366, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 365, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 362, Mulch wrote:
In post 357, Mulch wrote:What hood :o
read the game
I did in detail expect the last 2 pages where I skimmed...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm past that man read and see if u disagree with anything
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #400 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: radiantcowbells

The thought was not only perfectly fine but I said the exact same thought.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm ride or die with Skitter. Near 100% they are town.

I'm getting close to lock scum with boon the more they harp on the "meta" case of one line and the more pre flips they do and the less obvious town they become
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: boonskiies

Gladiate me boonskiies, your full of shit. I hardclaim day cop with a guilty on you
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #404 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Mulch »

You can be scum with tessx. I will deal with you later in the game. Your key to tell if your scum is if you make sense, and not only can you not realize a blatantly opportunistic boost but you switched the wagon from obvious scum to obvious town. I've never misread Skitter.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 404, Mulch wrote:You can be scum with tessx. I will deal with you later in the game. Your key to tell if your scum is if you make sense, and not only can you not realize a blatantly opportunistic boon but you switched the wagon from obvious scum to obvious town. I've never misread Skitter.
Ebwop

And I'm trying to be very open minded here but we were on the right fucking track and your ruining it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #408 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Mulch »

Why?

It followed my train of thought to a t
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #409 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Mulch »

Especially calling out their bullshit reaction test.

This is town Skitter and I can tell by the tone.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #410 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Mulch »

This is bothering me enough to fucking beak character.

Tessx is obvious scum with boonskiies, like some of the most obvious two scummy people that also are associated with each other I've ever seen, and your attacking my top town read??

Also BTW fykus is obvious town so I'm ride or die with him too
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #412 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Mulch »

I got the scum gut scum vibes. But Skitter was super confident early game which they literally aren't as scum. And their thoughts actually make sense
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #413 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Mulch »

But I mean this absolute bullshit by boon
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #415 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Mulch »

Fine
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #417 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Mulch »

Vote me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #433 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 431, Keyen wrote:
In post 389, Boonskiies wrote:
Skitter today. Mulch tomorrow. Tes is the mislynch bait.
Skitter has two things on Mulch. One was the rvs vote on Mulch, the second was just stating he had no idea if scum had day talk or not, and now they're both changing their stances and pushing the same agenda whilst staying away from each other.
Boon
i love this post
i am going to be frustrated if you are scum
What the fuck?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #435 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Mulch »

It's one of his worst possible posts
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #438 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Mulch »

Wtf
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #439 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Mulch »

The stubbornness is absurd
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #451 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 450, Keyen wrote:
In post 435, Mulch wrote:It's one of his worst possible posts
feels like you want boon lynched because you know you can't fite him
I can destroy his ass.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #452 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Mulch »

Eddie can be scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #453 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Mulch »

Fykus and Skitter I have great reads on and they are town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #456 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Mulch »

I don't want to, tessx is fine

Look at wallpost for reasons
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #467 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Mulch »

Skitter town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #474 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Mulch »

Why are you scumreading me?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #477 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Mulch »

Don't
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #479 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 478, Keyen wrote:
In post 474, Mulch wrote:Why are you scumreading me?
gut?
Fair enough. I would just please like you to trust me on Skitter here though. They are town and this wagon is opportunitic
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #481 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Mulch »

He really is town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #482 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Mulch »

Key. I want boon uzi or tessx today
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #484 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Mulch »

:(
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #486 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Mulch »

Tessx then?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #488 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm not getting lynched. I'm town and nobody scumreads me, and I'm being completely transparent.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #492 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Mulch »

I'll get your scum buddy first ty
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #493 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Mulch »

Tfw boon scumreads me for not knowing he changes meta on one line of day 1 page 3
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #498 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Tessx
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #499 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Mulch »

I don't even care if ur scum atm I care about tessx
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #503 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 500, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 499, Mulch wrote:I don't even care if ur scum atm I care about tessx
wtf is this.
Why would I care if ur scum? I can just :cop: you in the night anyway ;)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #505 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 503, Mulch wrote:
In post 500, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 499, Mulch wrote:I don't even care if ur scum atm I care about tessx
wtf is this.
Why would I care if ur scum? I can just :cop: you in the night anyway ;)
Boon in scum chat: fuck he's the cop
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #507 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm just joking man lol.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #509 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Mulch »

Bro
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #510 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Mulch »

Boon in scum chat to keyen : just vote him, let's get a wagon
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #512 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Mulch »

:wink:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #513 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Mulch »

Ull be laughing tmrw :wink:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #514 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Mulch »

Anyway I'll be semi cleared if tessx flips scum so I'm really hoping they do lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #521 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Mulch »

Your tone
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #522 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Mulch »

Eddie saving partner tessx? Another game I'm lynched day - where I call out all the scum?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #524 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 523, Eddie Cane wrote:you didn't answer me skittles
Why do you scumread me, or should I vig you in the night? ;)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #526 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 525, Eddie Cane wrote:you're pocketing skitter and fykus
And?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #529 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 528, Eddie Cane wrote:did you just admit it rofl
Ye? Unless you mean
scum
pocketing, in which case nope lol

But town pocketing yeah. I want to form a townbloc.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #530 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Mulch »

Fykus and Skitter are both super easily identifiable as scum and they aren't lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #531 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Mulch »

I feel like Eddie is flailing but honestly think everything is gonna be all right with a tess flip.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #533 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Mulch »

Don't worry about it and accept that I'm saving you. If I'm scum deal with me later, I'm being anti wincon
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #535 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Mulch »

Uzi are you scum partners with tessx and boon?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #537 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 536, Eddie Cane wrote:I'll come argue with you tonight
I don't want to. I think a tessx flip will speak for itself.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #540 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 539, skitter30 wrote:That's kinda exactly what I worry about . . . it isn't anti-wincon if you're scum and pocket me and get me to trust you.
U were getting lynched bub if I was scum I would let you be lynched.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #541 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 538, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 535, Mulch wrote:Uzi are you scum partners with tessx and boon?
Are you?! :eek:
Answer please
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #543 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Mulch »

Uzi, you usually townread me when I'm scum. What's your read on me this game?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #545 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Mulch »

Anyway uzi mind sheeping me on tessx? Not completely sure but I think flips wolf
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #547 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Mulch »

Why? I generally have good reads when town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #549 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Mulch »

Boon tessx uzi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #550 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Mulch »

I wonder if RC is pocketing me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #551 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Mulch »

We can deal with him later
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #552 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Mulch »

Boon is number one suspicious then tessx then uzi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #553 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Mulch »

Why aren't u suspicious of me RC?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #555 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Mulch »

Fair
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #559 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

What's the point of these catch up?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #563 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

Skitter thoughts on tes? Don't lurky!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #564 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm getting cold feet but probably shouldent. Whatever. Tessx is Wolfy as hell and the lack of action annoys me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #566 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm good with hammer
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #570 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why don't you claim your role?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #571 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm getting major cold feet lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #572 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE:

Claim please

I'm thinking of flash wagoning Jin.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #573 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 567, TesXX wrote:IF SOMEBODY QUICKHAMMERS ME TURBOLYNCH THEM TOMORROW.
I shouldent townread this but I really do
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #578 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

Dude atop. Your flailing is relatively towny but you gotta claim at this point
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #580 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

Im worried about radiantcowbells
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #581 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

Not as a policy lynch but they've been scummy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #582 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

I don't really know but the defense of firecrocer gives me chills
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #585 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 583, RadiantCowbells wrote:you vote me I make 100% sure you are the lynch today
Welp what if I'm town tho
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #588 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

:igmeou:
Am I dumb for townreading this?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #589 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 587, RadiantCowbells wrote:then you shouldn't be voting me
What if your scum? Your defense of firecrocer is way over exaggerating, imo.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #591 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 590, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 589, Mulch wrote:
In post 587, RadiantCowbells wrote:then you shouldn't be voting me
What if your scum? Your defense of firecrocer is way over exaggerating, imo.
i defend my townreads
How are you so sure? Their tone is totally different too
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #592 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

I feel like this could be a game when my townread suck
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #594 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: eddie

I'm stressed about Skitter, they are getting wolfier as the day goes on
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #595 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm having a meltdown lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #602 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 597, TesXX wrote:Wait Fykus.
You declared what you thought was intent to hammer on me when you didn't explain WHY you were scumreading me in the first place, if you even WERE.
VOTE: fykus
So Wolfy lol, epitome of low hanging fruit and shit reason

VOTE: tessx
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #605 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

The lack of self awareness is so towny the lack of how perceived
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #606 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tbh I was talking to Skitter in a private chat and they weren't commenting on the game and I was like this is suspicious
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #607 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: secret agent Jin

Let's flashwagon this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #609 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

RC im getting the vibe that wolfs are sitting on the wagons, including maybe you, and it's bothering the fuck out of me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #610 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

Like idk, this dude has done shit and tessx is giving me gut town vibe but is objectively Wolfy and isn't pushing me despite scumreading everything I say?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #611 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

If I had support I would vote boon but I don't think I do

W/e
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #613 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

There are some games when I feel like wolves aren't playing well. This is not one of them. I could wagon Eddie
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #614 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 612, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mulch I'll lynch you today if I have to.
Im pretty obvious villa to u no matter ur allignment :/

I
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #615 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: eddie
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #617 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

Random gut that completely ignored
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #618 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

Honestly I'm realizing all my best scumreads are based on meta lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #619 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: uzi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #620 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: tessxFuck it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #624 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

What fykus didn't isn't scummy.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #627 (isolation #122) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

Never
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #628 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

You literally asked why to every one of my statements it's not really a "post"
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #629 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 625, TesXX wrote:
In post 624, Mulch wrote:What fykus didn't isn't scummy.
Explain why then...
As I've asked you.
Nothing to explain. Why IS it scummy? It's not
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #630 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

I actually feel totally lost this game.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #631 (isolation #126) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'll just stick with tessx
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #652 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Mulch »

Can someone explain why I'm scumread :P
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #655 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

OK, fair.

I have meta reads on you and fykus. I want to flahwagon him based on gut. I can't get enough support for Boon. Tessx literally asked why to everything I said, and I don't want to push boon because I'll probably gain no support and maybe be lynched
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #656 (isolation #129) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 654, TesXX wrote:Mulch it's fine if you don't have much time you don't have to respond to my wall immediately but can you explain why my reasoning against Fykus was bad
Because, I don't think scum fykus would do it any more than town fykus. Like, why would he as scum do it?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #667 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 436, TesXX wrote:First I'm just going to respond to this wallpost.
In post 342, Mulch wrote:Just to clarify on so Boon dosen't have a meltdown, even if you take away the meta it was clear the post was a joke. Boon asking for a clarifiaction on an obvious joke is weird.
So it's officially a scumtell, to at least some extent, to want clarification on something that's obviously a joke? Pushing them for it is one thing, but if they're just curious about it and ask a question about it I don't see what's wrong with that.
Backtracking a bit I think this moral by Scarab about me angleshooting comes from a towny mindset. They had an upfront reaction and scum would be cautious about saying this.
Why would they need to be cautious about saying this?
Skitter has confidence from to . It's refreshing. I was able to identify them as scum easily in a micro I was just in with RC, and they have a totally different tone here. Town lean.
Could you show me places in this game and that game where her tone seems different in ways that indicate different alignments?
is a useless post by FireCrocer. What's the point of it? It acts game solvy but is doing nothing to advance
Doing nothing to advance? How do you know? She could use it later on, even though it's horrible reasoning you can't say automatically it does nothing to advance.
I'm gut scumreading this by Eddie. Nothing to back it up.
Okay, you can gut scumread it if you want but don't take action on things based solely off your gut.
The self awareness in 59 by is alarming, the fact they knew boonskiies had brought it up but had to mention that. Like, why mention that? Shows your caring about how your words sound.
Wait WHAT?
How the hell does me stating my opinion that was changed by what Boon said indicate that I care about how my words sound?
I'm townreading by Keyen, like it's a greater than rand chance of villa to say you forgot why you scumread someone. Trust me, I would know.
Wait what? Forgetting why you scumread someone is a towntell? Could you explain this more because I might be missing something.
This by Fykus I'm gutreading town. Something frank about it.
Like I said with eddie you can gutread him but don't use any of your gutread over logic.
The, "do you find this scum indicative" part of is a super scummy question from TEsX, like obviously he thought that or he woulden't be saying it. Filler question.
Uh no dude, I wanted clarification on something. I thought she PROBABLY thought it was scum indicative but I wasn't 100% SURE so I ASKED about it. That's not filler that's wanting to know the answer when I'm not 100% sure.
Backtracking I decided I don't really like part of this where they say "your discrediting the mod." Like, wtf? who cares?
Why is that scummy?
WTF is . What is convienient LMAO. But I'm starting to sort of see a town croc here just by tone. Don't ask me why lmaaao.
Please don't do that "tone townread despite logic saying scum" thing without explanations on the tone TR.
RC dafuck is dumb af. Don't like it. I saw his thought proces all the way through here, fire's reasonsing here was bullshit and it sort of was a classic OMGUS.
How on earth is it an OMGUS? Literally he asked what the point of my vote was.
Dunno how to read this , LMAO. I think i'll call it NAI.
Okay, THANK YOU.
Admittedly this is a pretty to RC question, how is that RVS? seemed like you scumread him, not random. Yeah
How did it seem like I actually scumread firecrocer? It was literally a naked vote
from RC follows this thought so w/e maybe RC can be null again.
He's town for having similar thoughts as you?
to RC>TessX
How about explaining WHY you like RC more.
is this from UZI. I'm used to town!uzi only asking questions when it matters.
Could you show examples?
TBH tho I sorta dig his reasoning in so maybe he's not scum? IDK. Although it's something pretty easy to point out.
Again townreading someone for having similar thoughts (I think there was another time in this wallpost where you said that but I accidentally deleted it.).
How was it a waffle?
HOLY
overraction by Boon, it was a simple comment.
So/ It was just one simple comment, so what? It was still a bad push.
DUmbass vote on me too in . Dunno, I didn't even basically use meta
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you did.
and IDK how you expect me to know that you change meta every game?
This is actually a good point.
The by croc here is towny.
Scum can be stubborn.
Also, explaining your case is stubborn?
I've when he is town, so I'm giving him a meta town read here.
Could you show me where?
Uzi the fact your responding to is alarming it's like your ignoring Boon and me and trying to find the easiest thing to respond to.
Wait what. Uzi made 159.
This is . REACTION test my ASS your digging yourself into a deeeeep ass hole.
I literally MADE AN EXPLANATION and YOU ARE DODGING IT AND CALLING BS ON IT WITHOUT EXPLAINING
WHY.
@keyen
in you link me in a scumteam,can u say how you got this? I had barely posted, lol.
I'd actually like to know as well.
I literally don't get by TessX, I actually don't, like what is the question they are asking me how it was obvious joke and why scum would do that to fit in? What answer are you expecting? lol.
I don't know, that's why I asked?
Why would a mindmeld on Eddie be joking :?: you are either scum or have reaaaaly bad joke perception.
Because you said it was a mindmeld when literally the post you had a link to was a NAKED VOTE. How is that a mindmeld? So yeah, that's why I thought it was a joke because I don't see how it was serious.
This by RC initially raised alarmbells cause it sorta seemed like classic Rc!scum trying to take control of the game, but I'm sorta feeling the lynchbait and the fact both Uzi and TessX have been pushing them and harping on them. Sorta does feel lynchbaity to me tbh.
What feels lynchbait?
by Uzi scum. It makes no sense with their meta and the tone is off as fuck and she's making Croc out to be doing something that they aren't. Bullllshiiiit.
What seems off about their meta?
Also could you explain why you think they're making croc out to be something else?
is the wrong tone here to someone you think is scum, buddy boy.
Uhhhh how.
What's up with these by Uzi? Starting to lock Uzi scum by now.
Random comments are scum indicative?
YES?
How do I have the "wrong tone"? I LITERALLY JUST ASKED HIM A QUESTION.
is this by Boonskiies? I didn't chainsaw SHIT.
I will actually read that later to see if it is legitimate.
is so bad by Boonskiies, trying to frame me as a partner of TessX. Like, cmon man, You did that as scum and your being completely obvious rn. I think ur scum with TEssX .
Is there anything wrong with the REASONING in that push you find or is it literally just a push because he's trying to frame you as my partner?
Because that's... basically omgus.
Or is it only because he did it as scum?
Lol RC anger seems genuinelol.
Scum can fake anger. What about the anger seems genuine?
by Eddie. Don't like it. Not eddieish either.
What's weird or not eddieish about it?
The "how much crack do u smoke" from TEssX to Boon is weird cause it's different tone than they used beofre, more aggresive.
Yeah, people can get more aggressive in a game than they were earlier.
GETTING TIRED NOW but I agree with Croc

The reapting this is scummy.
How is repeating something scummy?
Dafuck Jin suspecting RC lmaaao.
What?
don't like Croc's reaction in u didn't bring up the obvious fact that you WERENT PUSHING ANYTHING lol and instead are aruging semantics.
So not bringing up a point you want her to bring up is a scumtell?

U asked for a clarification on literally everything
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #668 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

A question on EVERY SINGLE THING. How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #669 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

Fykus as scum is.more.akward,skitter less aggressive
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #674 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why are you being so mechanical RC
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #676 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: RC
Lynch me. You are misinterpreting what uzi is saying and being mechanical and I have a gut feeling your controlling this game as scum. Lynch me and I will go down in glory voting scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #679 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

The fuck expecting evidence?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #705 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

Uzi RC possibly scum scum.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #707 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 700, RadiantCowbells wrote:, and I'm not sure where I stand on Mulch .
Da fuck? Regardless of my allignment you said and you have a God read on me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #708 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 706, TesXX wrote:
In post 700, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm also starting to get the feeling that TesXX is town,
What happened to me being obvscum?
Prob scum

Also tessx u must be scum or dumb so gtfo me I'm town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #710 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

Fucking boonskiies keeping a dumbass vote on me is a scum claim
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #712 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #714 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

:cop:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #719 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 717, Scarab wrote:
In post 564, Mulch wrote:I'm getting cold feet but probably shouldent. Whatever. Tessx is Wolfy as hell and the lack of action annoys me
In post 566, Mulch wrote:I'm good with hammer
In post 571, Mulch wrote:I'm getting major cold feet lol
In post 572, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:

Claim please

I'm thinking of flash wagoning Jin.
In post 573, Mulch wrote:
I shouldent townread this but I really do
In post 578, Mulch wrote:Dude atop. Your flailing is relatively towny but you gotta claim at this point
I'm just staring at this sequence of posts trying to make sense of it and I read a full page past it and no one else commented on it at all am I the only one who finds this scummy??
Well I'm town so.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #720 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm trying a new style but I can't do it because I'm relegated to mobile for the next 2 weeks so it's extremely hard to do wall posts
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #721 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

Im also going through a reads crisis
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #723 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

Skitter why were you lurking right when tessx was Wagoned?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #724 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

RC is legitimately scummy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #726 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

Man :(

RC asking for evidence is not town RC but honestly I don't know
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #727 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

Someone cop them
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #729 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

"Give evidence"

Da fuck
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #730 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

Boon your gonna keep a day 1 one liner and not expand your reads for the rest of the game, huh? Your 100% I'm scum?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #731 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

RC can we please wagon boon
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #740 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tessx probably just scum. Dafuck how is changing votes scummy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #755 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 754, Boonskiies wrote:I was doing preflips with Skitter/Mulch. Skitter was annoying me too with just repeating the same thing. I find it funny that they're the two wagons now after I brought up that I wanted to lynch them today and tomorrow.
Dafuck
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #759 (isolation #154) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why are we pre flipped
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #763 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Mulch »

OK give me 5 posts to respond to and I will, I'm not doing 50
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #764 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Mulch »

Responding to 50 questions failure isn't scummy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #766 (isolation #157) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Mulch »

Give me the 5 most important ones
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #768 (isolation #158) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Mulch »

There's 20 questions and I'm on mobile ffs and mostly are literally asking me for why I think basic things. Pick 5
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #771 (isolation #159) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Mulch »

Yeah thanks
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #773 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Mulch »

No u basically said why to every single miniscule point I made
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #777 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Mulch »

I don't think ur wallpost is THAT scummy it's the fact u literally are pre dispositioned to dislike them that ur scummy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #778 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Mulch »

Dislike my posts that is.

Idk. This game is super hard for me because all mobile.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #779 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Mulch »

I wish I could express myself the way vecna and regfan do
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #793 (isolation #164) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Mulch »

RC: one strike

3 strikes and lynch them.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #794 (isolation #165) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: uzi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #796 (isolation #166) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Mulch »

RC is 0/3
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #797 (isolation #167) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Mulch »

0/1

I'm 1/1
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #798 (isolation #168) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Mulch »

We wagon uzi
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #799 (isolation #169) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Mulch »

They are scum af and I'm not fucking around for RC to go 0/2.

If RC goes 0/3 you powerlynch them
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #801 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 800, Vedith wrote:Maybe we lynch Mulch as policy?
Why?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #803 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Eddie
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #806 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Mulch »

If this is town RC is 0/2.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #808 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 807, Vedith wrote:Mulch might be scum btw.
I'm too good at scum for u to tell a big difference. Relax and if I lynch town lynch me in the end
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #810 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Mulch »

big hint is that if I'm getting 4 votes I'm not scum and lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #812 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Mulch »

Yeah after getting guitlied
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #821 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 818, Boonskiies wrote:And I never understood Mulch's town read on Skitter.
Yeah I'm mulch scum setting up RC for a mislynch
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #822 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Mulch »

That's what I am
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #823 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Mulch »

Good work boon, what a brilliant play, setting up RC for a mislynch
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #825 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Mulch »

I don't do pre flips. Didn't you play with me in large 203? I did anti pre flips
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #826 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 824, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean you're clearly trying to gradually erode townreads on me, regardless of your alignment.
No, you can be town as long as you lynch scum because your too good not to
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #827 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 818, Boonskiies wrote:And I never understood Mulch's town read on Skitter.
Meta
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #828 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Mulch »

Want to vote boon again
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #831 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 829, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 825, Mulch wrote:I don't do pre flips. Didn't you play with me in large 203? I did anti pre flips
you were scum there. -.-
ANTI PRE.FLIPS
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #832 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Mulch »

I do anti pre flips as scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #838 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Mulch »

No, anti pre flips. "If a is scum, b is scum" when a is town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #839 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Mulch »

Because ur good enough not to have a mislynch on me for the entire game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #843 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 840, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 828, Mulch wrote:Want to vote boon again
instead of testing the waters here to check for people's reactions to it, vote me. You use absolutely no logic in your posts, you attack anyone who scum reads you, and you try to lynch everyone.
But u can't get lynched so what's the point?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #844 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 841, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 838, Mulch wrote:No, anti pre flips. "If a is scum, b is scum" when a is town
i do this too everyone does this lol
In post 842, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 838, Mulch wrote:No, anti pre flips. "If a is scum, b is scum" when a is town
K, everyone does this? I don't understand why this is relevant?
Yeah,I don't do actual pre flips
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #847 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 845, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 843, Mulch wrote:
instead of testing the waters here to check for people's reactions to it, vote me. You use absolutely no logic in your posts, you attack anyone who scum reads you, and you try to lynch everyone.
So you're just looking to lynch people?
See this is the manipulation that makes u scummy.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #848 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 846, RadiantCowbells wrote:i do actual preflips. only a noob wouldn't do actual preflips because then it becomes a tell lol
Maybe I'm changing it up now and am scum :o
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #853 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 851, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 848, Mulch wrote:
In post 846, RadiantCowbells wrote:i do actual preflips. only a noob wouldn't do actual preflips because then it becomes a tell lol
This is what I'm talking about. I don't think you understand how to be town. It's not just town's job to find scum, it's to let other town people know you are town, and it seems like you use that style to hide behind for your scum games.
Yeah, totally. That's why I'm being wagoned now as town but never as scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #854 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 849, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 847, Mulch wrote:
In post 845, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 843, Mulch wrote:
So you're just looking to lynch people?
See this is the manipulation that makes u scummy.

We literally just had a town game where I posted exactly like this and caught out Tchill and Carca as scum. It's the famous Third Degree Boon.
Strawman

Manipulation is manipulation and plus I don't know ur meta
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #858 (isolation #193) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 855, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 853, Mulch wrote:
In post 851, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 848, Mulch wrote:
This is what I'm talking about. I don't think you understand how to be town. It's not just town's job to find scum, it's to let other town people know you are town, and it seems like you use that style to hide behind for your scum games.
Yeah, totally. That's why I'm being wagoned now as town but never as scum
I literally just posted that you were wagon'd in Large 203 as scum. I have seen you wagon'd as scum, so this is incorrect. How many scum games on site do you have?
>rand
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #859 (isolation #194) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Mulch »

I spoke one fucking line about what you usually do without knowing you change meta
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #860 (isolation #195) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Mulch »

Lol why are you trying to be forced logical
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #862 (isolation #196) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 861, RadiantCowbells wrote:if this is svs can u please stop
Underrated comment
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #863 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Mulch »

Boon be like yessssss scum mulch if I'm scum amazing
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #867 (isolation #198) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 865, Boonskiies wrote:Lol if Mulch and I were SvS, after I just lost my epic SvS scum game.
Lol I said this as scum last game!!!!!!

Unvote me boon
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #870 (isolation #199) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Mulch »

<Rand

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”