Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Drixx »

VOTE: Garmr

Anyone else who advocates spam more posts with a 50 player list is gonna get the same.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Drixx »

Why the hell did I have to click submit 19 times to post that?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 103, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm the Elsa Faction.
Stop this spam shit EJ or I swear I will crusade for your lynch.

Actually pause that. I gotta go do some adulting and I have to go into work 2 hours early tonight. So umm... pretty please don't spam the joint up.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 112, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm not a spam player. I just happen to be a type of lurker that posts one liner jokes in between doing actual solving. I go outta my way to try and never double post unless I really gotta correct something.

Such is life, to be seen as an annoyance as I'm being myself. The Tragedy... It hurts.
The cold never bothered you anyway?

But for reals ... I want your thoughts on the two biggest wagons so far plz and thx.

And don't leave me hanging, I really do have to head out to a musical team practice pretty soon here.

I have NO IDEA what possessed me to join a 50 player game. This is gonna be loads of ... something.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 123, Something_Smart wrote:Hi Drixx! \o/
Hello there friend. Are you "the3xcite" about this game?
In post 126, AaronFrost wrote:We should at the very least wait for everyone to check in first before we decide on a lynch. I don't want this to turn into a 500 page D1, but I also don't want like 20 lurker slots going into D2.
I have so many feels about this post. Why you wanting to drag the day and post count out AF? The very last time I saw you in such a situation, you were scum.

FITE me!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 166, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 155, insomnia wrote:
In post 153, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:VOTE: DrDoLittle because he's first
7 pages of content and this is your opening?

VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers
UNVOTE:
I didn't bother looking at the 7 pages because i thought it would be pure RVS and nothing else, okay?
Holy crap this is hideous. Terrible look with that defensiveness and fast unvote.

VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 265, insomnia wrote:TSE is the type of guy to vote within the first post in LyLo even though his locked town reads specifically told him not to. In a high-stakes game with all-stars. He doesn't give no crap. I know it because I was in that game with him, in LyLo.

He bends reality to push his scum reads. His cases almost never make sense, but he makes them appear like they make sense just based off power and drive and constantly rephrasing his point.

My experience with him tells me that he's overconfident in general, but actually figuring if he's being overconfident here or just slipped is a subtle thing to discern. Again, I'd need to have a scum read on him based off other things in order to consider this, which I don't at the moment. I guess I don't know for sure that it's overconfidence. At face value, it does look like it though. Again, I'd scum read him based on other stuff though, not this, just because this virtually seems like a dice roll. I'd rather wait.
Holy equivocation batman. Can you maybe like just say "I don't have enough to read TSE on yet, but later it will be useful"? ... did we really need THREE paragraphs of waffling?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 301, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 299, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Image

I already regret signing for this game.
Same.
If I knew I’d be everyone’s target at the beginning I may have had second thoughts.
I like Wake so I joined his game.
I wasn’t expecting people to straight out vote me like this.
Caught me off guard for a bit but hey. It gave me something to work with.
I now know for a fact at least 1 Scum was/is on my wagon.
There's no rational basis for this. The progression of your posts is really bad up through this post TSE. Get better please.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
When did people start using LAMIST? I feel like a proud dad or something.

Also that #311 by Nero Cain smells bad.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 341, Kirari Momobami wrote:Let's see how I do vs THE WHEEL

Masons
Spoiler:
A50, insomnia, Pink Ball, Nero, DrDolittle

Townlean
Spoiler:
Norway, Tictac, Egix, bob, Cat Scratch

Acceptable lynches:
Leaning scum over town
Spoiler:
Hectic
Chemist
S_S
Garmr
Yiley
Jumble
profii

Leaning scum
Spoiler:
Fonz
Elsa
TSE
AaronFrost
Drixx

TSE's a fine lynch, would also do Elsa, Fonz, AF, Drixx
This is terrible. Reasons for the scum leans and "would lynch" please. Next post I see from you (after this post) or I'm going to assume you're scum coming in with this wheel bullshit and the "reads" which are a bad look.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 345, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 343, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 340, profii wrote:Interestingly you call it scum team 1 and scum team 2 when someone else just openly said the obvious 2nd choice of werewolf...

Considering your word choice is probably more scummy than the dude who didnt
Why is werewolf the "obvious 2nd choice"? Why does Kirari's choice of nomenclature carry so much weight with u?

I mean, why in the world is it "scummy" that I didn't call the 2nd scum team wolves?
Yeah I could also do profii

I mean there's a lot of scum posting already
So this is probably a scum trying to hunt the other scum team.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 439, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 433, Drixx wrote:Also that #311 by Nero Cain smells bad.
y?

ppl r super sympathetic on this site and replaces are less likely to get lynched for the sake that they replaced out.

What is your read on TSE?
311 is less bad upon reflection, but only because this is multiball. TSE looks like scum here. My only reservation on that would be that I just came off a game with him where he vacillated wildly from day to day, and that really bad series of posts is unfortunately believable in a town!TSE world.

Probalby scum though, and the strategic replace out makes it basically a policy lynch at this point.

I need to check BR's posts real quick; might be back with some spice.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 440, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 435, Drixx wrote:This is terrible. Reasons for the scum leans and "would lynch" please. Next post I see from you (after this post) or I'm going to assume you're scum coming in with this wheel bullshit and the "reads" which are a bad look.
Think it's safe to say that's my read based on reading their/your posts

Are you salty that I've caught you already? :3
We've never played together (to my knowledge), so you don't even know how to start trying to catch me, even if I were actually scum.

You can stay in the scum pile, where you belong.

Let's get some more votes on KM here. That "wheel" shit is abomination and is nearly enough on its own. Then the "look at me, I have reads" post followed by deflection when pressed to explain the scum leans. That's not town motivated.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami

Hop on for great justice!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Drixx »

So ... in a neighborhood with {redacted} but Black Ranger is in there. He did the whole "Look at how super helpful I am being" entrance combined with the "you know there's totally scum in this neighborhood ... you REALIZE that right?" thing. For as long as I've been on this site, and probably before that, those two behaviors in a neighborhood have been super scum indicative.

So I pushed him and threw some snark at him to provoke an emotional response. He flunked on the reactions.

Then {redacted} hopped in and baited Black Ranger into another pretty bad couple posts.

So yeah... BR is probably also scum. That said ... KM's response to being asked to explain scum leans was bad enough to solidify them as top scum. They win the prize of getting lynched today.

Nero, BBmolla, AF, A50, davesaz, EJ and S_S ... join me plx. Thx.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:if you think TSE looks like scum and you basically agree with me its kinda a headscratcher that you felt like a my continued push of his slot was scummy.

ofc u have "311 is less bad upon reflection, but only because this is multiball" to fall back on but still. I don't get the mb part though.
Ummm your post 311 was phrased as if you accepted TSE's claim totally. In a singleball game if you were scum and he was town you would be much more likely to just accept the claim and make a post like that. It's MB tho so that kind of thinking showing up in your post isn't nearly so indicative. Thus why I said it's probably not as bad as it seemed to me at first.
In post 446, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 443, Drixx wrote:We've never played together (to my knowledge), so you don't even know how to start trying to catch me, even if I were actually scum.
I literally just lynched you and Dunn, where Dunn made basically the exact same whiny post as the one you just made

"waah waah explain why you've already caught me waah waaah"
So you're just gonna keep on avoiding explaining your reads then? Good ... because they were obviously bullshit and your reactions are making it pretty clear you're flailing on being pushed for it. You can eat rope.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 449, Nero Cain wrote:If you think I accepted TSE' claim then u clearly aren't reading and are hard cherry picking.
Sometimes people betray that they are informed with posts. Like I said it's super unlikely that the thought process is present here and much more likely that your post is NOT an example of accidentally betraying that you are informed. Like it already got tossed on the rubbish pile, so stop being obsessed that I respect you enough to pay attention and come vote caught scum with me.

Thx.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 453, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 448, Drixx wrote:So you're just gonna keep on avoiding explaining your reads then? Good ... because they were obviously bullshit and your reactions are making it pretty clear you're flailing on being pushed for it. You can eat rope.
Yeah whining about "explaining" reads when I'm one of the only people in the entire game who has given reads is the sort of nonsensical bullshit that made Dunn scum too :3
The only thing nonsensical is you having 7 posts and showing up with a bunch of "reads" not long after using "the wheel". You can't justify your reads because they're bullshit. Keep flailing it just makes it easier for others to see.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Drixx »

Oh ... and the fact that you are, as you so helpfully pointed out "...one of the only people in the entire game who has given reads..." is kind of the point. There's a reason basically nobody else is giving big reads lists in a FIFTY PLAYER GAME in the first 15 pages.

@Nero - Help me chase this down. You see what I see. Let's do this.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 463, Nero Cain wrote:better lynches than kirari i think
TSE isn't going to get away if it isn't lynched today.

Kirari might... especially when you're making posts like "Yeah ... I agree I'd like KM to explain" followed by "Let's lynch somewhere else". That's the kind of crap that lets scum wriggle out of mistakes.

Don't let scum wriggle out of mistakes Nero.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 468, Nero Cain wrote:but there are plenty of town that post reasonless read list. Mastina for instance.

and not gonna lie, I'm still a bit salty.

What do u think of profii?
Go look at the lists KM posted. See if you can spot WHY I pushed them to explain.

At this point their follow up posts trying to dodge explaining are actually far more damning than the problem with the supposed reads.

I've got about 45 minutes till I have to go to work. I'll try and do another pass specifically on profii and see what I see.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 498, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If you scumread TSE, it's not too difficult to see how Kirari came up with the reads she did, and I think her read lists demonstrate that she's been sorting.

Her reads are pretty close to mine.

--

I'm town on insomnia, Nero, Kirari, Pink Ball, tictac.

Aside from TSE, I'd be willing to lynch profii, Elsa, Egix, Drixx.

--

Hectic can you please be townier so I can claim masons with you?

--
In post 483, Non lmh wrote:UNVOTE:
tse is town for me
What caused you to re-evaluate TSE?
Oh look ... we have a KM partner showing up to try and make KM seem totally reasonable with the refusal to explain and attempts to deflect followed by running away.

CSF - Since you claim that the reads make sense and demonstrate someone paying attention to the game and sorting ... please give your reads and a sentence or two explanation for each.

P.S. - Off to work. My prediction is that CSF will also balk at actually explaining reads. Someone please hold them to actually posting a thorough reads list that should be very close to the one that KM posted earlier, along with explanations.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 575, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 489, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 488, profii wrote:if we are lynching scummy dudes then the game will start to resolve itself over time
This is my school of thought this game.
Honestly same, probably won't be trying super hard this game until at least half the people are gone and I can start doing some actual solving.
Oof this is bad AF. If you don't realize by now that day 1 is a gold mine for game solving, you need to go back to mafia school. There's like 3 separate games going on right now in this thread, and which one(s) people are choosing to interact with will be crazy meaningful as the game progresses. You're not likely to arrive at a complete solve this early, but you can certainly get a very good foundation.

You get some side eye.

PS - back from work and reading through. Trying out the whole make posts as I catch up thing, so we'll see how that goes.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 656, Dolly Parton wrote:
Kirari Momobami
UltimatePlank
Rhinox
AaronFrost
Nero Cain
pisskop
EeveeLution Army
ar98mubarik
dsjstr

VaultDweller
Almost50
QuantumQuasar
tictac
BBMolla
eth0s
clidd
Jamelia
SausasaurusRex

Yiley
kagesong
Emperor FlippyNips
Pine
Drixx
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NorwegianboyEE
Hectic
Black Ranger
davesaz
Amrun

TrueSoulEnergy
insomnia
hersho
bob3141
Chemist1422
Cat Scratch Fever
Something_Smart
profii
Jackal711
gobbledygook
Uncrowned
Elsa Jay
DrDolittle
The Fonz
Non Imh
Dolly Parton
Not Known 15
Pink Ball
Egix96
Golden Robster
Garmr
You sorted the entire player list when at least 10 people haven't even posted yet? Do tell how you managed that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 692, gobbledygook wrote:Drixx has already done more town things this game than he did in the entirety of TvA.
In post 693, insomnia wrote:so what
In post 694, insomnia wrote:i don't think that's a good metric for reading drixx and i probably won't apply it
This sequence made me laugh and also made me actually question Insomnia a bit.

Gobble: Drixx is like ... being really townie.
Insomnia: So what
Insomnia: I don't think being townie is a good metric to read drixx, so totes not applying it

LOL
In post 740, kagesong wrote:
In post 739, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But without D1 solving there could be problems finding a use for the results other players have later on.
I think that's what we've been trying to say. I think Drixx and I are on the same page.

@Drixx I might have missed it, but what's your position on TSE's position being scumbait because of loud claim? Seems like a decent limiter, or early NK to draw from.
I'm really not a fan, but I can't imagine TSE lasting in this game. The monumental collective idiot ball necessary for TSE to even make it into the mid game at this point ... I just don't see it. TSE is honestly not worth any mental effort at the moment. None of his posts since all the replace out crap have any value whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned he's a dead slot talking and nothing will change that.

Like if he's scum then we're already a bit ahead, and if he's town he is already a resource drain (whether via vig or mislynch).
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 763, insomnia wrote:i don't think you doing shit should be a reason to town read you

cuz this is multiball.
Read for motive.

But more to the point ... you seem to be operating along the lines of ... "Drixx is good as scum. Multiball lets scum do townie things. Drixx is doing townie things. Therefore Drixx is scum." which is bad.

But like ... it's a 50 person large so you do you bro.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Drixx »

It's past my bedtime. Be back in some hours.

Black Ranger showed back up in the hood. Main substantive bit was asking me why I cased him but voted elsewhere. I feel like that's probably not a good sign, but I've been up 24 hours so I'm gonna sleep on it. Would appreciate thoughts from others.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 765, insomnia wrote:i haven't read your motives, i said town reading you for doing stuff shouldn't be a thing. i didn't say you shouldn't be read at all, i merely stated using activity as a metric for evaluating towniness in a multiball is bad practice.
GG didn't say that I had done more stuff than in TvA ... GG said I have already done more TOWN stuff. So your assertion that your response was "I'm not going to town read Drixx for being active" doesn't make sense.
In post 766, insomnia wrote:but hey you should be voting tic tac or i'll start reading you for why you're not doing it.
tictac's recent posting was pretty bad; it has been noted. Sleep time now though. 24 hours awake with a 2 energy drink work shift makes me feel mush-for-brain atm.

So like ... make a tictac case so I can read it when I wake up (and you know like ... convince people to hop on a wagon with you; ideally with better reasoning than "vote this person or I'll scum read you" lol).
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 788, kagesong wrote:
In post 764, Drixx wrote:"Drixx is good as scum. Multiball lets scum do townie things. Drixx is doing townie things. Therefore Drixx is scum."
I didn't see this as much as "[all the Drixx good scum stuff]... So, I don't think it's a good reason to lean town on him." Which is notably different than, "He's scum." Can you show me where you see that? This will help me sort insomnia's position I think.
He's had his vote on me and been low key pushing me. That heavily implies his current mental state is "drixx is scum". The halfheartedness of it is weird to be sure.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 887, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 443, Drixx wrote:Let's get some more votes on KM here. That "wheel" shit is abomination and is nearly enough on its own. Then the "look at me, I have reads" post followed by deflection when pressed to explain the scum leans. That's not town motivated.
TSE and Ank both did similar gimmicks in TvA, and they were town. Why is this different?
One can do an asinine "The wheel says..." as any alignment. The fact that X and Y did it as town in some game doesn't mean that Z doing it this game is town. You're good enough to know that, so the fact that you're pushing that nonsense is troubling.

The problem with KM was the very close follow up presenting "actual" reads at a point when they weren't plausible to the game state. That was enough to get me to poke them. Their reaction to being poked was bad and just got worse until they abandoned the thread.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 909, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, now that I think about it, calling out a neighbor for doing something scummy in the neighborhood is totally something scum-Drixx would do.
This is not exactly a stunning insight, S_S. There's literally nothing outside my scum range. What's with the super dishonest presentation here? Why are you trying to imply that I would only do that as scum?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 926, Almost50 wrote:I don't see why we are wasting time discussing what the two scum teams are/should be referred to when we have yet to flip an ant, much less a scum player. It could be Red/Blue, or it could be Red/Orange. It could be Mafia/WWs or it could be Team1/Team2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? And HOW do we accuse someone of "slipping" when we DON'T KNOW what they're called in the first place.

Reminder to self: The next time I run a game with 2 scum teams
I'm gonna call them Democrats & Republicans.
Oof do you want to start a civil war? lol.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 946, Almost50 wrote:
In post 909, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, now that I think about it, calling out a neighbor for doing something scummy in the neighborhood is totally something scum-Drixx would do.
The above quote is totally something scum-Sonething_Smart would say. :P

Point being: Just because scum!X would do something doesn't make it worth mentioning on D1, unless it's something TOWN!X "totally
wouldn't
do". So, the question is: Is it?
A50 is comfortably in his town range here. Scum A50 doesn't ever even care about this I think.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 948, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 946, Almost50 wrote:Just because scum!X would do something doesn't make it worth mentioning on D1, unless it's something TOWN!X "totally wouldn't do".
Oh no, I'm aware. It was in response to my earlier comment that Drixx was a weird scumread to have. It wasn't really meant to be going anywhere yet.

I don't really subscribe to the philosophy that a certain subset of things are "worth mentioning" and everything else is not.
I mean ... I am a weird scum read to have at the moment, but not for anything to do with outing BR's hood play. I misunderstood why you were referring to my scum range.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1002, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of ppl that are not wanting to flip TSE?
TSE is why Vigs exist. There are at least 3 better flip options already for the day.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1036, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1030, Drixx wrote:The problem with KM was the very close follow up presenting "actual" reads at a point when they weren't plausible to the game state.
VOTE: Drixx

Let's lynch this slot today actually

He a) wants me to explain my initial take on the first twelve pages of the game

because b) he thinks twelve pages is not enough to have reads "plausible to the game state"

I'm sorry but this is like classic whiny scum. "How can you scumread me off RVS?"

Given most people at that point had 4-5 posts I think it's safe to say that if I'm scumreading someone, it's probably because of what they posted

P-Edit: Wow the misreps. Pushing you for a reaction isn't "complaining". Your reactions were (and continue to be) terrible. You don't want to 1v1 me. I have literally zero to lose here. I'm a neighbor in a game full of neighbors. I have basically no role utility and am essentially a VT. In a FIFTY player game. Like ... I obvtowned so hard already you have to be suicidal and holding a large idiot ball to 1v1 me. But ... you do you lol.
Notice he's not refuting any specific read, he doesn't want to spew any *specific* slot, he just dislikes me HAVING reads and wants to complain about it

Dunnstral responded in the exact same manner when I was 2/2 in AvT
Oooh ... the dissembling scum makes a return to the thread.

If your "reads" were legitimate, then a sentence or two on each person isn't even approaching an unreasonable request. You continue to do anything and everything to avoid just explaining your headspace.

Nice attempt to handwave away the request for reasoning with "...it's probably because of what they posted". That's the most worthless bullshit I've ever seen posted in a mafia game. No shit Sherlock.

That last line is hilarious. Your defense here is that you are so fucking terrible at this game that you think what Player X did in game Y means anything about Player Z in this game? Fucking pathetic. Glad I kept my vote on you. In some weird world where you are not scum, you're a fucking liability.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1042, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1040, Drixx wrote:If your "reads" were legitimate, then a sentence or two on each person isn't even approaching an unreasonable request. You continue to do anything and everything to avoid just explaining your headspace.
Look at the posts of the slots I have read on. My read will be based on those posts. If you disagree with a read, you can explain why you townread them.

You can ask me about you specifically, and I am happy to explain -- you're scum off tone. The whininess of your posts reminds me very much of your exasperated omgus toward me at the end of AvT

I get 0 indication you care about my thoughts or headspace and just want me to say more things for you to throw bad-faith arguments at
I can't disagree with thoughts that haven't been expressed.

If I assume your reads are "legitimate", then I care about the reasoning that got you to them. The fact that they exist is less than worthless.

I don't even know who the fuck you are, and if you think AvT is a sufficient sample to make any determination about me, you're really bad at this.

If you had actually had sufficient experience with me, you would know that I ask for reasoning about early reads. I do this for two reasons:

1.) Town are generally willing to explain reasoning, so this helps me sort people AND helps me see how other people are thinking about and evaluating the game in different ways than me. Super valuable to understand how people are thinking.

2.) Scum generally don't like to have to post fake reasoning for "reads" because it's a very good way to get caught. This is especially useful because a lot of players think posting "reads" as scum is pro play.

As a bonus ... people who respond the way you have are like 5x more likely to be scum than town, in my experience.

Of course ... as far as I'm aware this is the first time I'm having this kind of interaction with you and what OTHER people do in this situation tells me fuck all about you.

But like ... keep balking at giving me a bit of insight into your thinking because that's totally gonna make me (and anyone else) think you're town here.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1044, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1040, Drixx wrote:That last line is hilarious. Your defense here is that you are so fucking terrible at this game that you think what Player X did in game Y means anything about Player Z in this game? Fucking pathetic. Glad I kept my vote on you. In some weird world where you are not scum, you're a fucking liability.
This is like a hilariously scummy overreaction. Also saying I'm a liability when I just swept your entire team in AvT is pretty funny
A blind squirrel that accidentally found a computer loaded to MS could have caught my teammates that game. Are you actually trying to ego trip off of that train wreck of a scum team?

P-Edit: and KM starts to respond to other stuff. That's like literally the one thing that KM could have done to make me reassess. Even grudgingly giving reasoning on those early reads wouldn't have helped at this point.

I'm headed to work. See y'all in like 12 hours.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1054, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1052, Drixx wrote:A blind squirrel that accidentally found a computer loaded to MS could have caught my teammates that game.
tfw you pushed approximately 0 of the scum that game
Apparently you checked out of the game when you got mislynched. AF and I pushed one another, and he was scum.

So ... do I push you on LAL grounds now?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1077, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1073, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1072, The Fonz wrote:In general, I have felt for years that posting lists of every player in the game is useless for town, and more something scum do to look town. I find it much more town to just talk about 2-3 of your strongest reads at a time.
Okay

So, why are you not voting Drixx, who thinks it's productive to give detailed reads on 17 players in the game when I don't have 17 scumreads?
Because I side with Drixx in your argument. Basically, he's saying you don't actually have reads on everyone you've stated a read on, and in asking you to provide justifications he's actively expecting you not to be able to.
The reason he thinks this is because he thinks your reads are fake, and you don't actually have them - you're just claiming you do to fake the appearance of scumhunting.
Ding ding we have a winner. And every time KM makes another post calling me a toddler, it just cements my belief that I exposed them and they think the only way to react is to get toxic and start hurling insults.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1082, kagesong wrote:Could someone just like, go ahead and site ban me? not that I deserve it per se, outside of maybe this post. But I keep trying to use Mafia as an escape from real world problems, and then not being able to play because of my real world depression/anger/seizures/brain/beingashittypersonandnotdeservinganyreprieve and then having to replace. So, like, can we just make it not possible for me, so I don't have to trap myself into the hurt of trying to play again. Not that it matters if I manage to get in the car tomorrow. Time will tell.
Don't. Clearly you get positive things out of this place and the people you have formed bonds with here. Don't cut positive out of your life because you're going through a tough time. That's the exact time to add more positive in.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1106, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1030, Drixx wrote:One can do an asinine "The wheel says..." as any alignment. The fact that X and Y did it as town in some game doesn't mean that Z doing it this game is town. You're good enough to know that, so the fact that you're pushing that nonsense is troubling.

The problem with KM was the very close follow up presenting "actual" reads at a point when they weren't plausible to the game state. That was enough to get me to poke them. Their reaction to being poked was bad and just got worse until they abandoned the thread.
I'm not pushing anything; I just wanted more of an explanation, which is exactly what I got, so thank you.

What specifically was bad about their reaction to being poked?
17 sentences isn't too much to ask, and someone who is town AND wants to inform the game state with reads should want other townies to be able to understand what about the few posts led to the specific reads presented. Like ... town play wants others evaluating their reads and reasoning for them.

This is why I tend to talk about only one or two things at a time, and I give my reasoning. I want people to interact with what I'm thinking. That acts as a check and helps keep me grounded, and also gives me insight into how the people who interact with me are thinking.

KM has just refused to give any thinking and reasoning whatsoever, and just continues to shotgun insults at me and ask OTHER PEOPLE to talk about me. That just isn't showing any town motivation at all. Even if KM were town and actually thought I was scum ... it would be worthwhile to get that reasoning out there and engage me to reciprocate. The only plausible motive to absolutely refuse to explain any thought process/reasoning (especially when the responses include assertions that it shouldn't be too much work) is because they're fake and making up "reasoning" for them is way riskier than just constantly attacking me and hoping I'll reciprocate and then there's a toxic argument people just don't read.

Like ... scum trying to make a 1v1 toxic so people just check out mentally has been common on this site since I joined and probably long before that. I'm certain you've seen quite a lot of it since you run so many games.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1172, Wake1 wrote:
Titus replaces TrueSoulEnergy.
Oof. Shit luck for you Titus. Your slot isn't redeemable I don't think.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1123, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1121, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:There are some old scum games of his from like 2017 that suggest his scum style is to take the time to come up with a lot of fake analysis but to not post very often. His posts in AvT seem to fall into that general profile too. I wouldn't say completely outside his scumrange, but I think he's more town than not.
Okay but doesn't he as town tend to be lurky and make highly analytical posts? I feel like his tone as town is reserved and considerate and here he feels angry, and in AvT he also felt angry
Text doesn't carry tone. You keep referring to my posts as "angry" but I haven't had any strong emotion when reading/posting this game. I've definitely been snarky, but I'm WAY far away from what angry!Drixx is like. Check me out in Space Dandy 2 if you want to see what Angry!Drixx is like.

Also read my post to S_S because I don't see much reason to repeat myself.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1149, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1147, davesaz wrote:I'm not the one claiming to have a high number of reads. ;) And you don't get to reverse the question like that.
It's midnight:30 for me and past time to sleep. Maybe tomorrow.
Yes I do

You're making a bad faith argument and discouraging people from giving reads

I have given explanations for every read asked of me in good faith

So now I want your reads with explanations since you decided to take a lazy pot shot at me

VOTE: dave

pop ins to complain about impressions and reads = you can get voted
No you haven't. I asked in good faith.

PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER THIS WHENEVER I FLIP.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1179, gobbledygook wrote:Why do you think TSE is scum, Drixx? The claim sounds town.
Having just had a little bit of bad luck screw up a great BG fake claim that could have propelled me into end game ... I have to ask ... why do you assume the LOUD confirms the BG? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1189, Titus wrote:
In post 1188, Drixx wrote:
In post 1179, gobbledygook wrote:Why do you think TSE is scum, Drixx? The claim sounds town.
Having just had a little bit of bad luck screw up a great BG fake claim that could have propelled me into end game ... I have to ask ... why do you assume the LOUD confirms the BG? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
BG is self resolving. In a 50 player game, I should be dead early. If we reach 20 alive and I am still here, worry then.
As I said ... you replaced into a doomed slot. If TSE was being honest, then you will either eat a death aimed at someone else or you're gonna get roped when you don't.

If it was a fake claim, you will end up not eating a death aimed at someone else and you'll eat rope.

You're a dead Titus walking.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Drixx »

So ... what do we think about the people who kept trying to come back to TSE and fearmonger a wagon there by talking about how hard it would be to secure a lynch? It was pretty obvious for days now that TSE was a slot that will self revolve. There are way more interesting slots to consider for today.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Drixx »

Also Titus mi amor. Got a question for you.

Let's say that luck had been a bit less fickle and the strat I was trying out in TvA had gotten us into end game and we got the needed mislynch and neither Cerb nor I gloated. Would you have pulled a Mastina and decided you would rather lose with us than to us?

Just curious ;p

P-Edit: Wow you're like exactly on my wavelenth within like 30 seconds. Hory sheet.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1208, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1173, Drixx wrote:Even if KM were town and actually thought I was scum ... it would be worthwhile to get that reasoning out there and engage me to reciprocate.
Not everyone thinks this way though, right? Plenty of people will, as town, ignore everything their scumread says and refuse to interact with them. (I have been on the receiving end of this many times.) Some people don't like getting into wall wars, and I don't blame them, because wall wars are stupid. (And honestly, if you DID want people to ignore your argument, getting into a wall war isn't a terrible way).

And actually, I see very few players intentionally try to make the game toxic as scum. I suspect you are thinking of a few high-profile scum players (kuribo, LLD, and RC come to mind), but that's a dirty tactic and liable to backfire if you're not absolutely amazing at spewing bullshit. While that could be what she is doing, it's far from the only possiblity.
I don't buy it. KM clearly isn't ignoring everything I say. The internal logic of your post is dissonant.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1213, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1210, Drixx wrote:KM clearly isn't ignoring everything I say.
Maybe not, but it seems like she's ignoring your attempts to start an actual dialogue, right? That's the kind of thing that's happened to me, where someone scumreads me, I say "let's talk about your reasons X, Y, and Z for thinking I'm scum and why I don't feel they're valid", and they respond with "shut up scum." Frustrating situation, yes, but I've seen it from both alignments. Is that how you would characterize this, and if not, what about it is different?
I don't see any evidence to support that supposition.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Drixx »

So can you tell me what you're trying to accomplish here S_S? You're engaging with me pretty heavily in an attempt to defend KM here ... but I've managed basically no traction there while one of the other things I pointed out today is a viable wagon. Like ... I would like to understand what you're trying to accomplish here.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1217, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1214, Drixx wrote:I don't see any evidence to support that supposition.
I don't see any evidence to refute it, either.
Sure you do. Other people that KM isn't scum reading have weighed in and said that it's reasonable to ask for brief reasoning.

P-edit: LOL at EJ's reaction.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1220, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1215, Drixx wrote:So can you tell me what you're trying to accomplish here S_S? You're engaging with me pretty heavily in an attempt to defend KM here ... but I've managed basically no traction there while one of the other things I pointed out today is a viable wagon. Like ... I would like to understand what you're trying to accomplish here.
- get inside your head so I can understand and hopefully read you better

- understand exactly why you think KM is scum so I can either join your push or try to convince you to weaken your read, depending on whether I agree with your reasoning (and it seems pretty shaky right now).
KM's reaction to being asked to share brief explanation of the reads displays no town motivation. That bad reaction continues through gaps of no posts and into consecutive days. KM's reaction is inconsistent with the reasons a town player shares reads in the first place.

Like ... that's not shaky reasoning. Scum get caught because they do things that aren't plausibly town motivated all the time.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1225, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1221, Drixx wrote:Sure you do. Other people that KM isn't scum reading have weighed in and said that it's reasonable to ask for brief reasoning.
And all townies are reasonable, and scum never are?

Look, if you're trying to convince me that KM's being unreasonable, you don't need to, I already came to that conclusion on my own. But if you're trying to convince me she's scum, you need to show a link between unreasonableness and a red role PM, and I'm not sure one exists.
See above. Lack of plausible town motivation.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1240, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1226, Drixx wrote:KM's reaction to being asked to share brief explanation of the reads displays no town motivation.
Okay, after rereading, I see not wanting to waste time doing something you don't see as useful at that stage of the game to be a plausible town motivation? Not everyone has unlimited time to play the game.
Five minutes typing up thoughts that for a town player should be very close to mind at that point isn't much to ask. They spent far more time than that making unpleasant posts directed at me since. Like ... at least an order of magnitude more time.

It's not a matter of saving time.

Why are you so insistent on white knighting KM here S_S?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:30 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1249, davesaz wrote:
In post 1196, Titus wrote:@Drixx, I probably would have shot you. I would have shot the most likely scum candidate fmpov. In order to have you live to lylo, all of my other suspects would have to be lynched. I play to win and play friendly but I don't directly decide who wins based on friendship (unless a cognitive bias does that). So TDLR, it depends but likely you.
Not sure how this other game stuff helps this game.
Mindset is always useful when certain people are hard to read objectively.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1269, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1264, AaronFrost wrote:What about SS saying 'hello' to people makes him more likely scum over town? Why is my 'awkward' entrance or my fake traitor claim at the beginning of the game scum indicative? Have you read the rest of my posts that have actual game content in them? Are you actually serious with that tictac read?
these are explanations of reads specifically given on page 12, thirty pages ago, which is another reason that asking for explanations of reads in a game this fast can be dumb. We're now 30 pages later and people are still arguing over a readslist that is no longer up to date

SS was null/nullscum at the time, otherwise known as the "would lynch" pile but he's now town

Your entrance was awkward, faking a traitor claim in multiball is scummy, and your posts since then have not improved my read of you, including your omgus and shade right now

That you're asking about the tictac read from 30 pages ago but not asking about the push on tictac RIGHT NOW from a bunch of other slots is really weird. I do still think tictac is town but now more because I don't see why she decides to push TSE-slot AFTER it is replaced by a far more charismatic player, even if the reasoning there was admittedly really bad
Translation: "Oh shit ... I got pressured to give reasoning for my fake ass reads list, so I'll just vanish from the thread. Then after some time I'll come back and do some more drama-llama posting then I'll disappear AGAIN! Then ... after that, I'll complain someone pushed me while I was away at work and sleeping, even though I didn't tell anyone in the thread I was going away to work/sleep. And then I'll complain that people are still talking about it when it's 30 pages later. BRILLIANT!"

(/s) <--- silly that this needs to be here but some of you have no sense of humor.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Drixx »

VOTE: Black Ranger

At some later point, I'll be back for KM. Self preservation focused drama posting is almost never town motivated.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Drixx »

BR hood update:

He wandered back in and made a whole series of posts; highlights include a weird pseudo defense of Nero Cain's play style and several posts talking about posts in the early 300 range.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1550, Titus wrote:Drixx do you see a possible faction in Nero tictac and Black Ranger KM? Do you see any of the four being linked as one faction or is that too convenient? They could defend each other solely because they are useful and I could just be annoyed.
It would be monumentally bad play.

BR and Nero can be linked but that's more because BR felt the best thing he could do with his time was give a really weird defense of NC's playstyle.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm just home from work. Starting 4x10s tonight, so I have to crash immediately, but my intended up time is 5:30 eastern, which will give me a couple hours to catch up before back to work. Up side is no weekend shift. I Crashed hard yesterday and slept until like an hour before work so just getting back now. Sorries.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1891, Nero Cain wrote:why are we letting this guy slide?

VOTE: black ranger
Huzzah!

I just put Insomnia on blast in the hood for continuously fucking around and being either scum or incompetent. I challenged him to make an ego on the line post hard stance on me, like the one the assclown RC made a few years ago that lives on in the RR signature. We'll see what happens. I'm not holding my breath. A lot of these mafia "tough guys" balk at putting the ego on the line.

Also BR is like so fucking scum it's not even understandable how people are missing it. Like ... he comes into the hood all manipulative and LAMIST and then when called on it he drops into watch mode where he only surfaces to sew paranoia on the person calling him out and then only when the thread mood is favorable. This guy doesn't ever show up when he's being actively spoken about, even if that's at the same time of day he was previously active.

Get on the wagon my friends. This is scum and needs lynching. Even Nero Cain sees it!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1953, insomnia wrote:Drixx is scum, I just came out of his ISO and it smelled like shit

Really feel like this bravado is a fake act. Look through his ISO.

His TSE push / scum read was non-existent and he deflected it into a “he should be policied at this point” even though he admitted he was playing according to his town play style.

This slot reeks. I mean I probably exude self-confidence but I at least have the reasoning to back it up. He’s placing a vote on KM for using a wheel and acting like he caught the most obvious scum in his entire life.

Drop the act drixx, fierce look isn’t good on you. It’s wolfy.

Drixx / BR / tictac / Amrun can all go
I got burned very hard defending someone from policy lynches a couple years ago. If you're so toxic that a 50p game flashwagons you because you're in the game ... you need to re-evaluate what you do.

It's also a bit of a stretch to say I know anything about TSE's meta. I played in TvA with him, where he spent day one playing as if he were a jester/VI, then spent the rest of the game flailing about trying to prove even a blind squirrel can find a nut ... without ever actually finding one. He basically made the possibility space where the only mislynch went, and nearly made the possibility space to extend the game for us (us being Cerb and I).

KM still looks objectively bad but even I wise up that nobody will join me after long enough.

And finally ... I'm allowed to play however I like. If you can't read me because I suddenly play outside of my usual style (regardless of alignment, as anyone who has played with me extensively can assert) ... that makes you bad. It says nothing about me. Getting better at mafia means trying new things. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different (better) result is ... you know the rest.

Love ya pal, but you're scum or bad. Take your pick.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1955, insomnia wrote:I swear I’m right on 3 if not all of those reads and the worst part is they’re probably never getting lynched
BR is deffo scum. Tictac is like 60% of the way there. There was some super sketchy things for awhile but then it really straightened out. Needs re-evaluation tomorrow. Hectic is doing that lame ass "I hate day one but I'm going to keep showing up and saying it so I don't get PLd for being a lurker" crap, which is sadly NAI unless you can show me why that is scum for him?

And I'm town Drixx, which people who actually know me already realized because despite trying to avoid it, I have certain pretty strong tells as town.

At this point though ... please keep on coming for me. When I inevitably flip (because no way in hell do I endgame in a 50p), you gonna look pretty bad.

P-Edit: Was that a Freudian slip there Amrun?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1972, Titus wrote:
In post 1953, insomnia wrote:Drixx is scum, I just came out of his ISO and it smelled like shit

Really feel like this bravado is a fake act. Look through his ISO.

His TSE push / scum read was non-existent and he deflected it into a “he should be policied at this point” even though he admitted he was playing according to his town play style.

This slot reeks. I mean I probably exude self-confidence but I at least have the reasoning to back it up. He’s placing a vote on KM for using a wheel and acting like he caught the most obvious scum in his entire life.

Drop the act drixx, fierce look isn’t good on you. It’s wolfy.

Drixx / BR / tictac / Amrun can all go
This isn't Drixx from T v A.
It's not but I wish people would stop saying that. Like ... I landed in a spam game with a hydra partner who suddenly wasn't there and a scum team who was either totally inactive or hilariously bad. What was I supposed to do?

The only difference this game from the totality of my games on site is that I've intentionally set out to approach my posts with a different style. Dry, analytical Drixx never gets anywhere in large games. So snarky energetic Drixx is here.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1978, Nero Cain wrote:I mean yeah, Dixx's push on KM b/c "omg wheel!" is p bad but is Drixx really that dumb as scum?
I dislike the wheel Schtick, and certainly that dislike can color how I view a slot. That said ... my problem was the "reads". There were a handful that seemed very strange for that point in the game, so I wanted thoughts. I didn't want to tip my hand so I asked for blanket thoughts. As a side benefit, I know that scum are hesitant to reveal their "thinking" because it's all bullshit. It's a story.

-- NOTE: You can find me talking about catching scum by "narrative" since I arrived on this site, and much longer if you go to my home site. This is not new for me, and it has demonstrably worked over the years. --

KM's response to that request was oily/slimy/insert-other-adjectives-here. That's scummy play ... but even I will move on when people want to give someone a pass because *irrational reasons*.

You can feel free to disagree with me about how scum react to being pushed on early "reads" and the reasons for it, but please don't misrepresent me. I know for a fact you don't actually pay so little attention that you believe I was pushing based on the "wheel" bullshit, and I'm going to hold you to a higher standard.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

I would say I'm honored that Insomnia is spending so much energy on me today, but it's just recency bias showing up.

I'm caught up and have to head in to work. I'm currently signed in on my RR hydra on my phone so if I do anything at work it will just be reading and making notes for later. Wish me luck on the longer shifts ... night work is awful as it is without being longer. Hoping the extra day off is worth it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1982, insomnia wrote:Insert obligatory “This is multiball” post.

If Drixx’s issue is being self-aware about his team mates and how he interacts with them in single ball, the thought of a 50p game and 6 other potential risks for him can change that in so many ways.
I've never been self aware about my teammates. I play to win. Check my first real game on site for a cogent example. "Smite"

And in that game I replaced into a clusterfuck and a slot which had made a terrible fake claim, and pulled out the win despite months of realtime play with teammates who didn't have any motivation.

TvA was actually an anomaly for me.

Didn't remember I had this post in another tab to respond to. See my previous post for my "off to work" goodbye.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2037, Nero Cain wrote:Are there even enough players on-site to get reps?
So I've been on a hiatus for awhile except when someone PMs me to play ... is the site really down to a tiny amount of active players?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2065, gobbledygook wrote:The last time someone jumped on me saying something I did was a scum slip, they were scum. Are you scum here, Chkflip?
He's totes talking about me. The hilarious thing is that I think we got the most town credit from that. I told the scum chat I was doing it and why and AF was like "that's terrible play" and lol it got the town reads from people.

Always look on the bright side.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2079, insomnia wrote:
In post 2004, Drixx wrote:

Huzzah!

I just put Insomnia on blast in the hood for continuously fucking around and being either scum or incompetent. I challenged him to make an ego on the line post hard stance on me, like the one the assclown RC made a few years ago that lives on in the RR signature. We'll see what happens. I'm not holding my breath. A lot of these mafia "tough guys" balk at putting the ego on the line.

Also BR is like so fucking scum it's not even understandable how people are missing it. Like ... he comes into the hood all manipulative and LAMIST and then when called on it he drops into watch mode where he only surfaces to sew paranoia on the person calling him out and then only when the thread mood is favorable. This guy doesn't ever show up when he's being actively spoken about, even if that's at the same time of day he was previously active.

Get on the wagon my friends. This is scum and needs lynching. Even Nero Cain sees it!
In post 2013, Drixx wrote:
In post 1982, insomnia wrote:Insert obligatory “This is multiball” post.

If Drixx’s issue is being self-aware about his team mates and how he interacts with them in single ball, the thought of a 50p game and 6 other potential risks for him can change that in so many ways.
I've never been self aware about my teammates. I play to win. Check my first real game on site for a cogent example. "Smite"

And in that game I replaced into a clusterfuck and a slot which had made a terrible fake claim, and pulled out the win despite months of realtime play with teammates who didn't have any motivation.

TvA was actually an anomaly for me.

Didn't remember I had this post in another tab to respond to. See my previous post for my "off to work" goodbye.
Your TvA interactions with scum were awkward as fuck and you had SvS points for each of them.

I’m not believing you :shrug:

I don’t care about your first world war time mafia game, this is 2020 and moefoes get rusty and bad, just cause you had a good game doesn’t mean all your games are gonna be good. Witnessed TvA.
Translation: "I'm not going to decide what to expect from you off of one game ... because I just played one game with you". Lulz.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2081, insomnia wrote:Any of BR and drixx can go idgaf
How about you talk about the game instead of aiming "go die in a fire" at people playing the game? Think that would be alrite? Kthx.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2097, Titus wrote:
In post 2096, insomnia wrote:I’ve listened to you, I moved.

You can’t stop me forever though...There will be a time when my utmost attention will be dedicated to sinking the Drixx town read ship.
I'll take that for now. Even if you are right, killing Drixx is horrible here because a) Drixx will bring you the heads of mutual enemies and b) tell you his allies while doing so. Almost every game where I am town and Drixx is scum, we lynch Drixx last and win.
So ... SU2 and TvA then? Because those would be the only two, and I have more scum wins against you than losses. Also I feel like you don't want to get me thinking about SU2 again because we played that one perfectly and only got roped because Mastina literally bitched out on putting any time in and literally said "I'd rather lose with you than to you" as the reason for voting us. Literally any other person in the deciding spot we win that one.

And like ... I don't know why you're saddling us with the TvA stink. One slot literally didn't play, another slot literally vomited out strong associatives to the rest of us, and the last partner was low activity but too proud to work together for any kind of credit on a bus scenario. So like ... why you rubbing that stank on me?

--------------------

And also maybe you want to stop poking me because I can and will start linking all the times you were a complete fucking moron and helped destroy towns when we were both town. You have contributed probably more than any other player to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in games when we were both town.

So like ... maybe cool it on taking shots at me?

Thx.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2105, insomnia wrote:Drixx, am I town or scum to you?
70% badly mistaken town stuck in a bad tunnel. Would probably lean more that way but it's multiball so I wouldn't put it past scum you to play the way you are.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2103, Titus wrote:So yeah, Drixx is arguing against keeping himself alive? Rock meet hard place. I could challenge Drixx's comments but I'm not going to as I'd rather not offend my friend for the sake of keeping him alive. I'll let Drixx's tone on TvA and SU2 speak for itself.
I think if you actually believed that I'm so tremendously easy to read, you wouldn't be sitting so hard on the fence.

And I mean ... there's at least a dozen players in this game who should eat rope if we're lynching on the grounds of "they can totally fool everyone and win as scum". Like ... the whole gamut of pointing out the possibility space is pretty useless.

And seriously ... I'd like to know why everyone seems intent on handing me responsibility for TvA scum team getting housed.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2110, insomnia wrote:
In post 2004, Drixx wrote:I just put Insomnia on blast in the hood for continuously fucking around and being either scum or incompetent
I want it on record that in our hood, Drixx made a post saying that he'll hold me to high BoP standards.

Why am I not scum and just...shit town, Drixx?
Because it would be even more shit scum to do what you've done today RE: me. On the rare occasion you've given any reason that people should think I'm scum, it's literally you saying something along the lines of "Drixx could do X as scum; he's doing X; therefore he's scum" and saying "Person X could do Y as alignment Z" is literally just pointing at something in the possibility space. It's literally meaningless.

And there's very low odds a scum you sells out just to get roped after I flip green. If this was singleball, I'd be basically convinced you are town by just how awful your pushes on me are and how little you would have to gain if scum.

In a singleball world, you're basically always town from your play today, unless you're playing incredibly irrationally, and I don't have you on my list of players I've played with who are irrational to that degree.

QED: you're probably town but multiball screws with certainty on that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2111, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2093, Titus wrote:Nero's probably still in denial I can lead a town. He's probably coming up with excuses as we speak.
I've played with you enough to know more times than not you wreck town as town but just discrediting me like you do as scum.
I mean ... he's not wrong. Titus is either
really on
or
really off
and rarely far between. That's not a dig per se... just observation.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Drixx »

BBMolla you made my morning man. Going to work with a huge smile. Appreciate you.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2251, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Black Ranger
VOTE: Titus

Titus is always scum, especially on her birthday.

((I'm sheeping Nero))
You are? Because like ...

In post 2233, Nero Cain wrote:ok im done with d1

execute:black ranger

I'm happy where I am but Chkflip with the scummy scummy post there trying to say they're just following Nero...
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Drixx »

Ank that's super scummy. Why on earth are you trying to derail a wagon before he even shows up and makes a claim? Why are you trying to suggest that a day one lynch is supposed to have an ironclad case?

Like ... it looks like he's hiding from the thread until a teammate comes to rescue him and gee look ... here you come to the rescue.

Bad look.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2425, insomnia wrote:i have a history of being an idiot, this doesn't prove anything.
Just egoing this. Nothing to see here.

But ... if you could also maybe make some really strongly worded post about how you think I'm scum insomnia? I'd consider it a personal favor.

~D
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2496, insomnia wrote:
In post 2492, Drixx wrote:
In post 2425, insomnia wrote:i have a history of being an idiot, this doesn't prove anything.
Just egoing this. Nothing to see here.

But ... if you could also maybe make some really strongly worded post about how you think I'm scum insomnia? I'd consider it a personal favor.

~D
Talk to my secretary, she’ll schedule a push on you next day phase
Nah ... if you're legit trying to actually sort me we can talk in the hood tonight. I need to leave some thoughts there in case I didn't manage to avoid eating a NK anyway.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2511, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2378, RCEnigma wrote:Is drixx an IC or something?
Drixx was the IC in my first game, does that count :P
They need to make an "SC" position for the newbie queue and I'll return. "Skill Challenged" for life ;p
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2520, Titus wrote:Skimming catchup now.
Evaluate the BR wagon and the people who seem uncomfortable on it all of a sudden. I have thoughts but I need to actually sort you so chop chop.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2523, Titus wrote:
In post 2521, Drixx wrote:
In post 2520, Titus wrote:Skimming catchup now.
Evaluate the BR wagon and the people who seem uncomfortable on it all of a sudden. I have thoughts but I need to actually sort you so chop chop.
I don't like the swap offs, particularly without a claim. We need a lynch to get the game going. It irks me. I'm not going to pretend I have him as lock scum but it's hard to parse anyone in a game this big. BR is scum enough and BBMolla's right. That's all that should matter.
I don't like them either. Very specifically the reference to BR's ISO and not finding any reason to scum read him really bothered me. It's true that you could miss the original reason that he was pushed if you just did an ISO ... but only if you really hardcore skimmed it, because he refers to it several times. Anyone
seriously
looking would have realized they needed to ISO me and ctrl+f for BR to find the case.

It felt like a really lame way to comment on and try to stall the wagon.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2525, pisskop wrote:i havent read a lick. whats the greentext version of the case on him?
Started out in a hood. He came in and dropped the "look at how friendly/helpful I'm being" set of posts along with a "you guys totally realize there has to be SCUM here right?" fearmonger post. At the time, the hood didn't have a list of players. So those entry posts led me to push him aggressively and his response to the push was pretty poor. Then Insomnia jumped in and threw out a bait post which BR jumped on. (Just a flimsy/bad reason to push me to see if BR would bite... but then Insomnia later suggested that BR and I are scum/SK or on opposing teams so ... may not have been a bait post ... except Insomnia immediately jumped on him for taking the bait).

Anyway ... that all led to me posting a cliff notes in main thread here, while I was voting and pushing KM. Couldn't get any traction on KM, but people started jumping on BR wagon and in the early slow build he started actively lurking and then came into the hood with some more bad posts.

Time passed. People eventually got on the wagon after the previous wagon claim made people not want to lynch. Then BR showed up with his posts in the last day or so.

That's about it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Drixx »

The hood didn't have a list of the players who are in it for the first couple days.

For what it's worth, I agree that BR's recent posting catapults him way up the list. I do think the lynch needs to be there though, in the absence of some very compelling reason to try and herd 26 cats somewhere else.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2531, pisskop wrote:You said a thing, and BR latched on to it, pushing Drixx?
Specifically, Insomnia made a post, then a minute later made a post asking why I had suddenly gone silent. The problem is ... I told them I was leaving for awhile before I left, so it was a bullshit post. BR jumped in with an all caps "Yeah drixx where did you go in that one minute of tinfoiling" post. Then insomnia replied that BR's post made him feel better about it.

So yeah ... definitely some weird shit in the hood. Insomina also was hard crumbing a role but when I asked him why he would crumb a role that's almost exclusively given to scum, he backed off of that. He's also randomly engaged with me in ways that seemed genuine, and then ranted at me at other times.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Drixx »

Like also ... this shouldn't need to be said but it apparently does:

YOU ALL SIGNED UP FOR A FIFTY PLAYER GAME. NOBODY FORCED YOU!

Keep the social contract and actually play. This game has less posts than TVA by a mile, so it's not even close to too much posts. There was also a LOT of interesting moments for a day one, and a lot of stuff that should be useful later. Lurking when you signed up to play is just gonna get you killed out of the game. That's like ... not fun. Why sign up and not play?

PLAY THE GAME YOU SIGNED UP FOR.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2539, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: Jamelia
Naked votes from replacement players who admit they didn't actually really read the thread are
totally
gonna get a wagon started, amirite?

Care to explain?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2541, insomnia wrote:
BLACK RANGER IS THE WAGON WE NEED BUT DON'T DESERVE
Why didn't you meme this hard in TVA? It would have been more enjoyable for me at least.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2629, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:And Drixx has carried as scum in larges before

I don't really trust him at this point
This is asinine. "Drixx is good, so let's lynch him to satisfy my paranoia and laziness in reading him."

GTFO with that nonsense.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Drixx »

So I'm congested and a bit of post nasal drip today. And I have to go in to work. Cue coworkers giving me side eye and being passive aggressive assclowns because I don't stay home when general congestion in the sinus isn't one of the actual symptoms to watch for.

*sigh*

Oh look ... day one continues. It's not like BR could possibly actually do legitimate looking scum hunting this game or anything. /s
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2784 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2775, Kirari Momobami wrote:Tell your boss the president told you not to go to work and then ask if she's a real patriot
LOL yeah that's not gonna fly. Until they work out how to let me access the secure networks that I need to use from home, I have to go in. I work at night so as long as I remember to be careful with door handles and use my hand sanitizer, I should be fine. I hope.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2791 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2787, Nero Cain wrote:how the fuck were u able to buy hand sanitizer?

thats p sus.
I always have hand sanitizer. It's a good thing I always have it because there's no finding it right now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2790, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2785, Titus wrote:
In post 2783, Almost50 wrote:@Titus/@Nor: We are not moving away from BR because of his TPR claim. We are moving off him because he gave reads in a manner that looked more town-motivated than not when he thought he was already hammered.
I don't believe that. I feel it's a convenient excuse. TPR is not a claim.
I claimed vig sweet pea

In the same post that I mentioned I may have pr told in the hood with the "hidden scum / no hood playerlist" thought.
Good. Vig me tonight. I don't want to live in this world.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2793, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2792, Drixx wrote:
In post 2790, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2785, Titus wrote:
In post 2783, Almost50 wrote:@Titus/@Nor: We are not moving away from BR because of his TPR claim. We are moving off him because he gave reads in a manner that looked more town-motivated than not when he thought he was already hammered.
I don't believe that. I feel it's a convenient excuse. TPR is not a claim.
I claimed vig sweet pea

In the same post that I mentioned I may have pr told in the hood with the "hidden scum / no hood playerlist" thought.
Good. Vig me tonight. I don't want to live in this world.
odd post
Nero just pushed me for having hand sanitizer. If I can't respond with something weird, then I don't know what to tell you.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Drixx »

So like ... I think BR got lynched already. Someone should wake Wake.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3086, Kirari Momobami wrote:If so you'll need to identify where because theoretically math's scrubber should have caught it and it at present shows the dayphase continuing
Slightly misspelled vote with clear intent to be a real vote. Gray area?

LGS closed for play and booked rooms, so running DND from home tonight. Dunno how long it will be.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2315, chkflip wrote:Lmao I thought Nero voted Titus. Good catch.

UNVOTE: Titus
In post 2320, Wake1 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Black Ranger
(20): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96, NorwegianboyEE, insomnia, Garmr, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay
SausasaurusRex
(5): The Fonz, davesaz, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, DrDolittle
tictac
(3): SausasaurusRex, Psyche, Not Known 15
Titus
(3): Jackal711, Uncrowned, Yiley
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(2): Hectic, clidd
Garmr
(1): bob3141
Not Known 15
(1): tictac
Cat Scratch Fever
(1): Black Ranger
insomnia
(1): Something_Smart
Elsa Jay
(1): QuantumQuasar

Not Voting
(12): Jamelia, eth0s, Non Imh, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, pisskop, UltimatePlank, Alyssa the Lamb, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Creature

With 50 alive, it takes 26 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-22 10:04:00)
In post 2332, Wake1 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Black Ranger
(24): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96, NorwegianboyEE, insomnia, Garmr, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay, Pine, Chemist1422, Psyche, Creature
SausasaurusRex
(5): The Fonz, davesaz, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, DrDolittle
Titus
(3): Jackal711, Uncrowned, Yiley
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(2): Hectic, clidd
tictac
(2): SausasaurusRex, Not Known 15
Garmr
(1): bob3141
Not Known 15
(1): tictac
Cat Scratch Fever
(1): Black Ranger
insomnia
(1): Something_Smart
Elsa Jay
(1): QuantumQuasar

Not Voting
(9): Jamelia, UltimatePlank, eth0s, Non Imh, pisskop, dsjstr, Alyssa the Lamb, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik

With 50 alive, it takes 26 to lynch.

Black Ranger is L-2.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-22 10:04:00)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Drixx »

I have to start DND, but my last post has him at L-1 as of vote count 1.12 instead of L-2.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3112 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3111, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Every fucking wagon get’s stalled
What is your takeaway from that?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3342 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Drixx »

Insomnia sees the light. But we're like ... going for tictac? This will totally end well.

VOTE: tictac
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3370 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm clearly also a vigilante. I even crumbed it by posting aggressive all day phase.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3374 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Drixx »

Who said I was fake claiming? If we're gonna ll come out and unholster our guns, let's do it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3379 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Drixx »

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3396 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3393, Garmr wrote:
In post 3392, QuantumQuasar wrote:I told you black ranger was clear and you still Wagoned
How the fuck is he clear.
He's not. But that won't matter tonight.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3398 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3395, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm not gonna be responsible for killing the Vigilante and making the game go on even longer without them making kills too.

Please guys. Just go along with it for now.
In case it wasn't clear ... I hard counterclaim vig. I'm a vig. So either you think there's more than one of us or one of us is lying.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3399 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3397, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3392, QuantumQuasar wrote:I told you black ranger was clear and you still Wagoned
Naturally, the blame for miscommunication falls solely on the listener.
So yeah ... sadly you're scum this game. Want to concede and then get to work with me on this amazeballs large themed I've been tooling around with for years? You are just the genius to help me make it work now that Varsoon is never around.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3401 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3400, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3398, Drixx wrote:So either you think there's more than one of us or one of us is lying.
There are like five vig claims, so very likely more than one is real.
I mean I think some or all of the others after BR were memeing. I'm not.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3475 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Drixx »

Boom. Headshot. I told you it (KM) was scum. They must have been so frustrated by me nailing them for what they thought would be a safe post.

Black Ranger legit scum slipped in the neighborhood at night. He posted a message clearly meant for another PT in which he told some person "If you're going to paranoia post about me drop a meta read otherwise it is fake as fuck". There was no context in the neighborhood for that quote, and nobody in the neighborhood knows who his main/other accounts are, as far as I can tell. Clearly just posted it in the wrong place. He spent the rest of the night dumping in WIFOM posts once he realized we caught him. He tried to explain it by:

1.) Claiming you can't quote locked threads
2.) Claiming he was phone posting (probably true and probably why he posted to wrong PT

AND

3.) Saying "Why would I ask a teammate about who they think my main is?"

Of course ... the slip post assumes the person he's talking to knows who he is because he's coaching them how to post about him.

And Insomnia threatened and cajoled and did everything he could to get me to shoot BR, but BR is gonna get roped after scum slipping, so I thought I'd try for max EV.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3479 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3478, Titus wrote:@Drixx, KM was the scum mama hen. She probably ran a lot of interference on her teammates and wrong town. Can you mention
using that standard
who her teammates would be based on hood play?
I'm already re-reading with the confirmed flip as a prior. It's a long thread though, so gonna take a hot minute.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3485 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3477, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Woah, best night ever.
In post 3481, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How did this happen? How did absolutely no town get killed on night 1?
In post 3482, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3475, Drixx wrote:Black Ranger legit scum slipped in the neighborhood at night. He posted a message clearly meant for another PT in which he told some person "If you're going to paranoia post about me drop a meta read otherwise it is fake as fuck".
We should have just fucking lynched him in the first place.
gloating tell.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3488 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3484, insomnia wrote:Ok, Drixx looks potentially better for killing a mafia but it still doesn't prove anything.

I argued the best EV play was to shoot confirmed scum because there's a high chance he shoots a town and now the day phase is wasted on lynching BR.

I'm quite annoyed by it because this day phase is gonna be a lurk fest.
I wasn't going to get KM lynched any time soon. I'd have owned it if I was wrong, but catching someone telling a story almost never fails. Town generally aren't making things up but actually responding as new information and posts happen, and you can pick up on it. This gets screwed up by certain townies who non stop lie, but you learn to account for them.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3508 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3497, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3491, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess i'll be a fucking robot in the future and pretend like scum dying doesn't excite me at all. Apparently showing any sort of emotions are scummy around these parts.
If the playerlist was smaller and/or less paranoid without 11 scum still around it wouldn't be as scumread.

Or be like me and keep doing it until they realize it's your standard response.
So the psychology behind it is this: scum realize that town players will be happy to see scum flips. Since they are telling a story and faking it (although in this case it would be mixed feelings), they tend to overdo it. NBEE made THREE posts demonstrating how "happy" he was.
In post 3501, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3491, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess i'll be a fucking robot in the future and pretend like scum dying doesn't excite me at all. Apparently showing any sort of emotions are scummy around these parts.
If the playerlist was smaller and/or less paranoid without 11 scum still around it wouldn't be as scumread.

To be fair that is a pretty standard response from Norwee
I mean ... you could show us where he overdoes it all the time and I'll drop it to extremely weak in my notes.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3514 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3511, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Aw man, scum died. Two of them, sigh... life sucks... Everything is just drab gray and boring.
Black Ranger is another scum i guess...
Whatever...
Man you got me laughing for real here. Thank you. I'm on the "presumed positive" Covid-19 list because they don't want to waste a test unless my symptoms worsen or there's confirmed exposure. Day 5. I feel terrible. So seriously ... thank you.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3513, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3508, Drixx wrote:

So the psychology behind it is this: scum realize that town players will be happy to see scum flips. Since they are telling a story and faking it (although in this case it would be mixed feelings), they tend to overdo it. NBEE made THREE posts demonstrating how "happy" he was.
Not that the psychology isn't valid, but this became such a cliche and ended up leading to so many town lynches based on actual town actually being happy that at one point I made a point of "Congratulating the Doc" every single time for about six months.
My anecdotal experience is that the tell is about 50/50. That's significantly better than random chance, so whenever I see someone over the top posting about how awesome the night was when scum die, it pings.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3523 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3517, Creature wrote:
In post 3472, PenguinPower wrote:
Night 1Jackall711,
Red Mafia Odd-Night Roleblocker Neighbor
and Kirari Momobami,
Blue Mafia Neighbor
, killed Night 1.
Lmao I love when this happens
In post 3518, Something_Smart wrote:On an unrelated note, since there are three killing factions and only two people died-- nice job, doc :P
And a thank you to the both of you as well. I'm dying over here.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3524, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3505, Titus wrote:Yeah, I visited Elsa Jay, who has yet to acknowledge me so...

I also have VCA work to do following this.
Well why would I acknowledge you? Beside you being a nice person.
Are you explicitly denying that you received the loud notification? And if so ... now might be a good time to prod the mods and see if they have something to tell you or not.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3567 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3559, Something_Smart wrote:I'm assuming is a quote from Drixx's neighborhood, and not his scum PT, but someone confirming that would be nice :P
Insomnia and Fonz showed up straightaway at day start and confirmed.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3588 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3580, chkflip wrote:Unless someone else claims that scum kill, we're not lynching BR today guys. That's dumb.
BR isn't a vig. Our mislynch day one was an even night vig. Guess who the corresponding odd night Vig is? Or ...are you suggesting a 5 kpn setup where 3 anti-town factions all somehow whiffed?
In post 3582, Something_Smart wrote:Imagine there being three scum factions with killing power and none of them accounted for.
OR it. BR is scum. Ta da!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3590 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3586, Elsa Jay wrote:I want Black Ranger to actually claim his shot. Drixx claimed to shoot Kirari I think. So... I gotta know.
Yeah about that. Wouldn't an honest BR have claimed the shot when he first showed up? Think maybe it "slipped" his mind in his panic to try and damage control his "slip" in the hood?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3600 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Drixx »

So since we're setup speculating here:

Red, Blue, {Odd/Even night Vig}, SK
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3603 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3601, Black Ranger wrote:I shot Jackal. See the comment about not blinking in the face of provocation, doing my job.

Drixx is either scum or fakeclaiming. He spent the night complaining about dying rather than elaborating on hus wolfy generic SS scumread (though the entirety of the active hood SRs him I felt Drixx was just making an anti associative, SvS.) I posted reads on damn near a third of the players with nothing in response besides Fonz freaking out at my read on him.
So you expect everyone to believe there are THREE missing kills?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3604 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Drixx »

Anyone else feel the need to make some BS claims up in here?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3605, Elsa Jay wrote:So your saying all the Mafia and SK kills hit blanks? The fuck?

I... Acknowledge the balls to claim such a thing.

UNVOTE:

Probably gonna revote soon but im interested in what he's gotta say. Go on Black. Explain the situation.
The situation is that he's scum on KM's team and he did the NK. He's trying to counterclaim me to try and somehow save his skin.

He literally posted a post meant for another PT in the neighborhood during the night.

"If you're going to paranoia post about me drop a meta read otherwise it is fake as fuck" just doesn't make any sense in any way. Nobody in the neighborhood has expressed even an idea of who BR's main is. He's clearly talking to someone who knows who he is. He's panicking now because once he eats rope it will be pretty simple to go point out the "paranoia" post and find his scum buddy too.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3618 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3607, Black Ranger wrote:Drixx is claiming my role. He is NO longer fakeclaiming to get shot. Otherwise he would have claimed full vigilante like I did.

He legitimately believes I'm second scum or SK. This slot goes with me.
There's some major cognitive dissonance going on here. Either you were thinking I was fake claiming to draw fire or you were thinking I'm scum. You also misrepped the hood and claimed everyone in there is expressing scum read on me. You're all over the place here.

And for the record ... I'm a JOAT. I never claimed explicitly, although I was trying to give a posited odd-night Vig some cover. And I absolutely did try and draw fire last night. I wonder why. Well no ... I don't wonder why. I know. You wonder why.

BR is trying to 1v1 here to try and wriggle out of the noose a 2nd time, and it's not going to happen. There's no explanation for the slip in the PT. Every post he made trying to say it was in response to some post in the game thread just made it seem even more bizarre. Like ... his next defense after "You can't quote locked threads" was "Why would I ask a teammate about who they think my main is?" ... there was no question in his slip though. It was instructions.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3620 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Drixx »

BR did go after insomnia in the hood during the night. He also suggested that I was scum with Something_Smart for the following post:
In post 3399, Drixx wrote:
In post 3397, Something_Smart wrote:
Naturally, the blame for miscommunication falls solely on the listener.
So yeah ... sadly you're scum this game. Want to concede and then get to work with me on this amazeballs large themed I've been tooling around with for years? You are just the genius to help me make it work now that Varsoon is never around.

He ALSO then went after The Fonz and said he had to be scum for pointing out that all of his posts with "reads" were WIFOM and not worth engaging with. So you know ... pretty much in the world BR wants you to believe is real, everyone in the hood is scum, except him. He even had a go at Psyche and implied he's scum too.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3671 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3668, gobbledygook wrote:Is Titus's Loud modifier confirmed?
Nope.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3684 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3675, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3670, Titus wrote:
No.
In post 3671, Drixx wrote:
Nope.
*scrabbles note*
That's problematic.

Drixx, who are your next highest scumreads?
Creature, Pine, Fonz, Pine, Nero, S_S, Pisskop are the ones with the most negative in my notes. I'm mid reread looking for some things. Expect me back at some point with something more substantive. I'm doing it a little at a time because of feeling bad.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3686, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Nero is town as fuck lmao
His voting and posts relating to KM and BR say otherwise.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3696 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Drixx »

RCEnigma with some cognitive dissonance. Welcome to the game youngblood.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3703 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3702, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 3700, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Its not a 50p game if we don't lynch at least 3 obvtown and vig at least 5 more
Let's get these quotas met chop chop
Openwolfing in demanding 8 town deaths?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3705, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I was so shook by jackal dying that I lost the will to live
That's totes what I thought. Don't tell me I have to start posting /s on posts.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3708 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3706, chkflip wrote:I'm not actually a vig I was just hoping to eat an NK so I didn't have to care about this game anymore.

I'd rather DM some DnD tbh.
You DM on Roll20 or ...?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3718 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3716, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3714, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3711, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3694, RCEnigma wrote:Drixx counterclaimed br day 1. The slip is supposedto be a night 1 thing but drixx shot elsewhere. Not a big deal to me, let the man buss in peace.
How did Black Ranger live past day 1 exactly then...?
Drixx argued about this in the hood, quite well I think. Basically he was like "BR is obvscum, he's not going to live beyond the first few days. I want to shoot someone who I'm confident is scum but who is hard to lynch."
Ok. But how did the LYNCH not immediately go back on Black Ranger?
Several vig claims happened. It's probably worth looking at who took the chance to dive off the wagon once someone else did so first.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3727 (isolation #136) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Drixx »

I find GG's argument for outing hood members to be solid. It's called "The Palace of Darkness" (Yes, really).

The Fonz
Pine
Drixx
Psyche
NotaJumbleofNumbers
insomnia
Black Ranger
ar98mubarik
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3732 (isolation #137) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Drixx »

Conflicting priorities are a thing sometimes my man.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3758 (isolation #138) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Drixx »

Hectic can go after BR.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4350 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Drixx »

Titus targeted me during the night. Sorry I'm so late to day start. Day started a few minutes after I crashed yesterday and I worked last night so I'm just now home and checking in.

I have more, but that seems like it might be important to share ASAP.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4353 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4108, Pine wrote:
In post 4105, gobbledygook wrote:But yes let’s kill Mubarik
Uhhh, no? Get a replacement. Odds are that slot is Town, and getting someone else in here would be a gain.
Will this be your response to any wagon on someone who has lurksacked so far?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4355 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4120, Gamma Emerald wrote:Any reason Drixx isn’t being pushed more?
I mean that kind of occurred to me a little bit also. But I think I'm playing pretty firmly town here and my thought process is on display in the cases I've made. I'm catching up as I go though so maybe opportunistic scum show up later to try and push me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4356 (isolation #142) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4129, Titus wrote:
In post 4127, The Fonz wrote:OK, Titus,claim your target then?
Drixx.
Oh hey. Guess my revelation wasn't very revealing. Ho hum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4357 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4136, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Titus

Sheep this and you'll be fine.
Add Chkflip to my scummy list from yesterday. All my notes say is that nearly every time they show up and post I get a scum vibe from it, so there's a place I need to look and figure out WHY, but definitely they go on the list.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4358 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4142, chkflip wrote:I'd rather not, given that I don't want to out the reasons I know how to read Titus and, to a lesser extent, her predecessor.
Oof this is hideous. "I'm better at you and I TOTALLY figured out scum tells for not one, but TWO players who happened to play the same slot this game, and they're SOOOO juicy I just HAVE to save them for some future game. Just TRUST me."

LOL
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4360 (isolation #145) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4185, Pine wrote:
In post 4179, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4178, chkflip wrote:Should also lynch where we can find associatives but hey wtf do I know
Except those slot will NEVER generate associatives outside of a wagon
Pray tell why you (and Pine) are hell bent on avoiding this?
VOTE: ar98mubarik
Because replacements are a thing.

Are you new?
Replacements have been rolling in super fast so far ... and we're only what like ... 10 real life days since the call went out? I'm
certain
those slots will be replaced any time now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4361 (isolation #146) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4359, The Fonz wrote:
In post 4356, Drixx wrote:
In post 4129, Titus wrote:
In post 4127, The Fonz wrote:OK, Titus,claim your target then?
Drixx.
Oh hey. Guess my revelation wasn't very revealing. Ho hum.
We did need confirmation from you.
Nero = Janie.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4362 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4194, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4189, Elsa Jay wrote:You guys aren't seeing it. The Neighborhoods have a higher chance of having scum, particularly the Palace where they all banded together to lynch Ranger.

98 is in that hood. I'm going with the odds that of the 6 left there's 1 or 2 scum there. So 1/6 or 1/3. I like those odds.
This makes sense if 98 was active an actively pushing the hood. Wouldn't by your own admission scum be more likely to be among those who actually did push BR from that Hood?
The only actives in the hood all posted in the thread yesterday, and were all in pretty organic looking agreement about the slip. To be clear: Insomina, TheFonz and myself.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4365 (isolation #148) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4208, Nero Cain wrote:I actually don't hate #'s. He's null. I mean I guess you could argue that he
IS
scum by being so null and under the radar.

Psyche was null and useless but I just kinda disliked everything that Kage posted.

insomnia I didn't really like how he handled TSE. Like that whole "I don't want to vote TSE b/c he's funny." and using something that has 0 to do with the game seems like scum reasoning to me. OFC he does eventually vote TSE but eh...

Pine was a
MAJOR
lurksack and I think that in of itself is scummy. Dunno why he's been active today and his last few posts are kinda
LAMIST

Honestly? Drixx needs to go at this point. He fakeclaimed as vig to get tic tac lynched, he fakeclaimed to get BR lynched. His day 1 fakeclaim is scummier than his d2 fakeclaim b/c CCing a vig claim d1 means he has to believe that there were no other vigs and thats just way too stupid for an experienced player.

I'm not really sure why Fonz claimed d2 and his whine about how I'm bound to git scum just b/c I have more than 2 scumreads still doesn't sit right with me.

I'd lynch Drixx first and then its a toss-up between Fonz and insomnia. But watch it be Pine. lol
This is incredibly slimy. Anyone who was there at the end of day one will remember there was a rush of vig claims starting with BR. There's no world where my claim (and subsequent snarky posts about it) got tictac lynched. Nero is all kinds of scummy this game.

And ... Janie has a gun.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4366 (isolation #149) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4363, Nero Cain wrote:are you fakeclaiming a guilty on me?
I have a gun and I'm town. Tictac and BR had guns, and they were town. Why you jumping straight to guilty?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (isolation #150) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4263, Nero Cain wrote:Also it's just funny that you claim Drixx is leading when all he's done is fakeclaim to get our vigs lynched.
Leading as town isn't (and really cannot be outside of shoot the moon situations) about being 100% right. Other people saw BR's post in real time and concluded it was a slip BEFORE I read it. I viewed it as a slip when I read it but before I read others posting about it. The game thread at large got the exact words that were said and also came to that conclusion.

And then there's KM who I was absolutely correct about. Tictac was never my push and I've already pointed out why you're scummy for suggesting I am somehow primarily responsible for them being lynched.

You make these terrible assertions and then whinge about why people can't tell you're "town" ... maybe don't say stupid shit that makes no rational sense?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4370 (isolation #151) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4368, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4365, Drixx wrote:There's no world where my claim (and subsequent snarky posts about it) got tictac lynched.
in fairness, it was towards the EOD and it likely didn't matter that much but you hard CCed him. Like if you want to argue that it wasn't the reason he got lynched fine but that's being nit-picky.
Umm... no it's not. You're quoted a post or two above this trying to suggest that I'm primarily responsible for it. And that I've done naught else.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4372 (isolation #152) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4366, Drixx wrote:
I have a gun and I'm town. Tictac and BR had guns, and they were town. Why you jumping straight to guilty?
I see you didn't respond to this. Selective response is a bad sign. Just look at KM, for a very relevant example.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4375 (isolation #153) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4373, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4369, Drixx wrote:maybe don't say stupid shit that makes no rational sense?
Did you or did you not CC Tic Tacs vig claim? Did you or did you not CC Br's vig claim and then backtrack and claim joat?

You whined when KM was calling you scum. Yre such a baby as scum.
LOL. KM hard OMGUSd me when I pointed out their complete narrative fuck up. It's there for people to see. An honest you would have gone back and wouldn't be trying to take the piss.

Also, I made it super clear WAY before BR was lynched that I'm a JOAT. He wasn't lynched because of my claim.

Keep swinging though. Sooner or later you might hit something.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4377 (isolation #154) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4374, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4372, Drixx wrote:
In post 4366, Drixx wrote:
I see you didn't respond to this. Selective response is a bad sign. Just look at KM, for a very relevant example.
Look, a scum tactic! "you didn't respond to this!" (when I clearly have.
The last person who pointedly refused to answer my questions got popped and flipped scum. Your posting shows a pretty glaring narrative slip. That's the same way I caught KM.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4378 (isolation #155) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4376, Nero Cain wrote:now Drixx is going to lurk it out b/c he's not willing to go through with the lvl b/c either he flips scum today or I flip town and he dies tomorrow.
Did you really just go there? I work at night and have to sleep soon, so you're going to "predict" I stop posting and then claim it makes me scum? Get the fuck out of here with your bush league bullshit Nero. Go sit on a cactus and spin.

And seriously PLEASE get my lynched. I feel obligated by the social contact to play seriously, but this is a shitfest.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4388 (isolation #156) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4381, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 341, Kirari Momobami wrote:Leaning scum
Spoiler:
Fonz
Elsa
TSE
AaronFrost
Drixx
oh look @ how KM is calling u scum b4 you voted them.

Stop lying and playing revisionist and ummm just bc KM flipped scum doesn't mean he was wrong.
Why did you feel the need to edit KM's post? The pools were in a spoiler. I legit didn't see I was in one of them. I talked a little bit about this yesterday. Since you're paying SO MUCH attention to the game ... you already knew that right?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4390 (isolation #157) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4384, gobbledygook wrote:I am curious why Drixx would target Nero when he had two neighbors that flipped scum.
I could be wrong (duh!), but I'm not swayed by the suggestion that scum are neatly parceled out into hoods. For one thing ... Wake hasn't ever been a cookie cutter mod like that in games I've played of his before.

But like ... my reads and suspicions are always going to take precedence over setup
speculation
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4393 (isolation #158) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4382, Elsa Jay wrote:Drixx, what did you do night 2. Simple question.
I posted in my hood and asked people where they would use an investigative/protective. Got some answers, which I actually found useful for progressing reads on the ones who answered.

I did NOT gunsmith check Nero. I just wanted to see how he would respond to the suggestion I did, since I scum read him.

I don't like the response, but I probably wasn't ever going to like any response by Nero to basically anything. His play this game is fucking awful.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4394 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4392, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4388, Drixx wrote:Why did you feel the need to edit KM's post? The pools were in a spoiler. I legit didn't see I was in one of them.
opening the spoiler isn't editing u crackerjack. lol I also don't believe u like at all.
So long as you apologize when I flip and you are proved wrong (on the tenuous assumption you might not be scum here; obviously a scum you just LOLZ at the chaos you're creating).
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4395 (isolation #160) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Drixx »

So ... why is Pine suddenly posting? Did someone maybe point out to him during the night that it looked super bad that he wasn't? Is there a less sus reason he's suddenly here?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4398 (isolation #161) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4396, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4393, Drixx wrote:His play this game is fucking awful.
Says the guy that constantly tunnels town in our games.
KM was totes town.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4399 (isolation #162) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4397, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4393, Drixx wrote:I did NOT gunsmith check Nero.
So what DID you do then?
Nothing that need concern you at the moment.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4403 (isolation #163) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4402, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4394, Drixx wrote:the chaos you're creating
ME?

u r the one that faked a gun check on me and went back on the tired "it was just a reaction test!"
That comment would carry way more water if I wasn't constantly poking people for reactions all game.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4404 (isolation #164) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4400, Something_Smart wrote:What are your JOAT powers?
Vig/Investigative/Protective/???
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4410 (isolation #165) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4406, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4403, Drixx wrote:
In post 4402, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4394, Drixx wrote:the chaos you're creating
ME?

u r the one that faked a gun check on me and went back on the tired "it was just a reaction test!"
That comment would carry way more water if I wasn't constantly poking people for reactions all game.
yes scum clearly don't poke @ ppl. And you've lynched 2 town doing that so I wouldn't say ur method is very effective.
I had literally nothing to do with the tictac wagon. The more you try and insist that I did, the more I'm going to be on you for being irrational.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4411 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4405, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4398, Drixx wrote:
In post 4396, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4393, Drixx wrote:His play this game is fucking awful.
Says the guy that constantly tunnels town in our games.
KM was totes town.
u only tunneled KM (and shot em) b/c he was scum reading you. When ppl call u scum you get all OMGUSY and that's y I was kindaish town reading u early game but thats prob more null than anything.
I already told you why I went after KM. The fact that you insist on calling me a liar is beyond the line.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4413 (isolation #167) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4412, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4410, Drixx wrote:I had literally nothing to do with the tictac wagon.
In post 3465, Wake1 wrote:tictac (27): SausasaurusRex, Non lmh, Not Known 15, RCEnigma, Black Ranger, Hectic, NorwegianboyEE, bob3141, Amrun, clidd, chkflip, DrDolittle, AaronFrost, Pine, Pink Ball, davesaz, profii, Alyssa The Lamb, VaultDweller, Garmr, Titus, pisskop,
Drixx
, Kirari Momobami, Egix96, Cat Scratch Fever, insomnia
I guess that was the other Drixx, my bad.
Oh for fuck sake get out of here with that bullshit. I didn't encourage the wagon. I didn't start it or post any reasons for it. You don't get to hand me blame for it.

You know what... I'm done with this. You're a complete ass clown and make this game impossible to enjoy at all. I can only wonder at how horrible your life is that you have to spend time on this website trolling people to get relief from it.

@Mods: Replace me

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”