AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #400) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:14 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2202, Kokichi Oma wrote:because i dont wanna lynch the others, performer maybe i could lynch. nauci i would lynch but no support, you i would lynch but no support
I think Xtoxm is town, due to his Shoshin dead thread post. While it could conceivably be some brilliant scum gambit, Occams Razor, says that more likely comes from town. IOW, if Xtoxm really thinks he would get “brownie points” in the dead thread if Shoshin flips scum, unless Shoshin and him are w/w together and everything both of them have posted in this game screams otherwise, it means he doesn’t know what her alignment is.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #401) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:17 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2202, Kokichi Oma wrote:because i dont wanna lynch the others, performer maybe i could lynch. nauci i would lynch but no support, you i would lynch but no support
I have an FOS on Performer for saying I’m misrepping your play in YGM and here, so I could go for a Performer lynch today.

I have no interest in lynching Irrelephant11 and especially Nauci today.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #402) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:18 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

VOTE: Performer

I don’t think Kokichi or NM are scum.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #403) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:21 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2214, AlmostNancy wrote:
I have an FOS on Performer for saying I’m misrepping your play in YGM and here, so I could go for a Performer lynch today.

I have no interest in lynching Irrelephant11 and especially Nauci today.
I think town!Performer would either question my read or tell me it was wrong, not accuse me of a “misrep”. I think that’s really scummy.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (isolation #404) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:31 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2148, Performer wrote:
In post 2146, Performer wrote:
In post 2057, AlmostNancy wrote:Here he is making reads, asking questions and engaging - 3 things he really didn’t do in YGM.
I see the same things that are being done in his YGM and this game .
Note to self: sounds like a big misrep from AlmostNancy about Koki
In post 2153, Performer wrote:
In post 2102, Shoshin wrote:But I'd still like to see a competing wagon on one of our other suspects.
I dont like the suggestion of this at all. Sounds like trying to fish for claims.
I dislike both of these posts - sounds like unwarranted shading to me.

@Shoshin

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #405) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:38 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2219, Performer wrote:You said Koki wasn't doing those things, but he's doing the same things here, so that just sounded like defending kokichi.
I was moderating THAT game so it's still fresh in memory.

How on Earth is he not asking questions, engaging, or providing a read?
You didn’t ASK me why I thought that or suggested it was inaccurate, you said it was a “misrep” - which implies shading.

I also disagree with you. How is Kokichi’s play here similar to YGM? Kokichi’s play in YGM is much closer to the Decimal game the worst linked, than to this one.

In both of those games, scum!Kokichi agressively pushed other wagons to save himself, never attempted to make real reads. In short, in both of those 2 scumgames, his play was blatantly survivalist, I don’t see that here. Also, I don’t see how Shoshin is scummy here. She is my strongest town read in this entire game. Nothing she has done here, has even remotely pinged me, yet you keep shading her.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #406) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:52 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2221, Shoshin wrote:Who is Performer's partners, Nancy?
I’m not sure yet. I think whomever they are, are distancing.

A50 had thought Mew and Kokichi. I don’t see any associatives with Mew, so he will have to explain that one but I sincerely doubt he and Kokichi are ever w/w here - not with that “misrep” comment, which is clearly not only inaccurate but shading me.
Misrep is usually used when one poster misconstrues another posters comments - not to describe one player’s opinion of another player’s gameplay.

It was him, accusing me of “misrepping”, when I’m clearly not. ISO Kokichi in YGM and tell me that I am wrong wrt to his play there vs. here and in what alternative universe, that ever constitutes a “misrep” on my part.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #407) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:56 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2224, Performer wrote:I've been reevaluating shos earlier in the game, having reread the ISO .
I had null for Saudade and Koki's ISO doesn't strike me as town.
Sometimes I ask a question, other times I am proactive in pointing something fishy. And in that post , it was speaking about a game I hosted - that's the background of how I approached that post.

We just came from that game so that post was something that stood out.
Your avoiding my point. I don’t have an FOS on you for DISAGREEING with me, eventhough I don’t see how your view makes any sense - it was your suspicious and unwarranted attempt to shade me with that word, is what I find so scummy about it.

Why not say, that AN is clearly WRONG? Why MISREP?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #408) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2227, Performer wrote:Like, accusing someone of 3 things they didn't do in a game where the host was, that's a big thing.
Though, I wouldn't sr someone based off one thing. A slot needs to be weighed against other things like meta, vote patterns, tone, clarity, presence, etc.

It's not as if I'm saying AN is scum
just
because of that . That's why this interaction is here for clearing it up .
I still disagree , it sounds like it's because we are seeing the same thing differently.
Yeah, you figured it out genius. Shoshin, me and Kokichi are the scumteam. I don’t understand how I ever townread you in the first place? :facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #409) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2227, Performer wrote:Like, accusing someone of 3 things they didn't do in a game where the host was, that's a big thing.
Though, I wouldn't sr someone based off one thing. A slot needs to be weighed against other things like meta, vote patterns, tone, clarity, presence, etc.

It's not as if I'm saying AN is scum just because of that . That's why this interaction is here for clearing it up .
I still disagree , it sounds like it's because we are seeing the same thing differently.
In post 2229, Performer wrote:You're treating it like I was misrepping you AND saying you're scum , which isn't what I was getting at
What ARE you getting at then because it damn sure sounds like shading to me - especially when I can’t see how I’m even wrong here.

You’re accusing me of “misrepping” Kokichi’s play in YGM and here - which I don’t see at all - that I’m wrong about it, I mean but misrepping implies some kind of
intent
on my part to
deceive
, which makes absolutely no sense because I’m basing it on actual FACTS and you have provided 0 evidence to counteract my read but because you’re the moderator, your opinion is more accurate than mine? Being game mod in YGM /= you being town in this game.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #410) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2219, Performer wrote:You said Koki wasn't doing those things, but he's doing the same things here, so that just sounded like defending kokichi.

He IS in THIS game. What part of what I’ve been saying is going over your head?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #411) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2232, AlmostNancy wrote:

He IS in THIS game. What part of what I’ve been saying is going over your head?

Creature was also in that game. We could always ask him to weigh in on this. But you’re also conveniently scumreading him as well. How about NM? Would you say, he would say I’m misrepping?

I doubt very much that anyone who ISOs Kokichi’s posts in both games, would ever say that, because even if I’m wrong about Kokichi - I don’t think so - I’m not wrong about the FACTS.

The FACTS being that when Kokichi was in danger of being wagoned in YGM, he responded very differently than he has here. He aggressively pushed other wagons - TIC specifically, never gave any real reads and you really expect to believe that he hardtown reads the counterwagon when he is at risk of being lynched?

Yes, he didn’t scumread NM in YGM but that was because he had already locked himself in with his earlier obvtown Carca read, so he really had no choice there. That isn’t at all the case here, is it? He hasn’t dug a hole here by townreading NM? So why does scum!Kokichi townread him here?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #412) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2235, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2231, skitter30 wrote: i really don't believe this but i'd feel dumb as anything lynching an actual day2 ic tbh

i'm fine leaving him till tomorrow and lynching him tomorrow if his claim isn't corroborated by the mod; my preferred lynch in that instance would be mew

==
My ego wants him to be scum and wants to see through the lie
My brain agrees that it’s probably a better decision to leave him alive, because even if he’s scum he’s probably not that powerful a scum role (I mean what are the chances? I actually don’t know if this is role madness or not but I feel like the odds are low)
If Kokichi and AlmostNancy are both town and both right that NM is town, the scumteam in my head becomes {Performer, Mewtaph, xtoxm}
I think I’d also want mewtaph in that scenario
I actually feel way more confident about NM than Kokichi but it makes 0 sense for scum!Kokichi to hardtown read NM here, irrespective of his alignment.

Have you read any of my scumgames on here? You should, if you still think there’s even a snowball’s chance in hell that I’m ever scum in this game.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #413) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1833, Xtoxm wrote:
I get brownie points in the dead thread if she is tho

Its entirely possible my reads are a crock of shit this game but this is how I see it
@Irrelephant11, do you honestly think this comes from scum?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #414) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2242, Nauci wrote:
In post 2231, skitter30 wrote:like i said last night ... you're very pre-occupied about how people read you, and that seems to be your major focus this game. and like unless you literally think he's scum for scumreading you - who cares what his read on you is; let him figure it out in his own time
Tbqh I've been very perplexed about this pattern but I don't have any meta on Nancy to contextualize
I challenge you to find a game of mine, where this isn’t the case.

But I do get more upset, when people whom I expect to read me correctly, don’t. And the worst’s reads on me specifically, perplex me here. I am trying to figure out the worst. I’ve went from him being my #1 townread, to being 100% convinced he was lockscum, to hardtown reading him again, to now, just throwing up my hands in the air trying to make sense of his play here. \_0_/

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #415) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2243, Irrelephant11 wrote:I haven’t
Rumor has it they’re long
But I will at some point probably

Why isn’t A59 playing?
He basically is very confused and frustrated by all of the “jiggling” wagons and he doesn’t have the “patience” to try to figure it out “pre-flip”.

It’s frustrating to me as well because he has hardly been posting in our PT, when I need his help the most. :/

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #416) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2254, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2235, Irrelephant11 wrote:My ego wants him to be scum and wants to see through the lie
My brain agrees that it’s probably a better decision to leave him alive, because even if he’s scum he’s probably not that powerful a scum role (I mean what are the chances? I actually don’t know if this is role madness or not but I feel like the odds are low)
i really don't believe it tho; he isn't really acting like he knows he's going to be conftown tomorrow imo (like he isn't indignant that he had to out or anything)

i will switch but if he isn't literally mod-confirmed tomorrow we're lynching him

idk i don't believe it much at all really

==
nancy's posts are beginning to annoy me so i'm not really reading them anymore

soemone lmk when a50 starts posting again

i find it increasingly frustrating and low-key scummy that a50 isn't playing the game tbh
:roll:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #417) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2255, Nauci wrote:
In post 2250, the worst wrote:VOTE: Mewtaph
sup
We're on the clock buddeh, vote NM with us
I think NM is probably a mislynch.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #418) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2129, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2127, Nauci wrote:
In post 2125, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not mafia will flip green.

VOTE: xtom

Only person being voted I dont mind being lynched
Who of those not being voted would you lynch
You. I dont think you're genuinely trying to get a read on me. Especially after the miscommunication thing. Seemed to be ignoring it and pushing a narrative of my mislynch
I think both Kokichi and ESPECIALLY NM are likely mislynches.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (isolation #419) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2077, Not_Mafia wrote:I think you need to think harder, cos I'm town

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #420) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2261, AlmostNancy wrote:
I am not voting NM today. That slot is almost certainly flipping green.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #421) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2263, Mitillos wrote:@AlNan: I'd imagine that if Kokichi truly was a mislynch he'd tell us his flavour, explain his reads more clearly, and stop making moronic posts like 2234, 2236, 2247, and 2251. N_M might potentially be a mislynch, but on the other hand, he's not contributing anything except noise, which makes him anti-town at the very least.

And to answer an earlier comment (I think by Kokichi): Anti-town may not be the same as scum, but the way for town to get better is to stop being anti-town, not complacently thinking that being anti-town is acceptable.
In post 2151, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm a day 2 IC. lynch xtomn
In post 2196, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2193, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2184, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2180, Irrelephant11 wrote:The question I guess is whether he’s d2 IC or a strong scum pr
nice shade. you're scum lmfao
I mean multiple players with extensive shared meta w/ me disagree
I haven’t believed any of Kokichi’s reads, I don’t think

Re-Nauci’s post is your d2 IC claim real?
yes i am a day 2 ic.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #422) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2265, the worst wrote:Nancy why aren't you voting?
???

I did.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #423) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2267, AlmostNancy wrote:
???

I did.
You really are skipping my posts. :lol:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #424) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2268, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2264, AlmostNancy wrote:I am not voting NM today. That slot is almost certainly flipping green.
Why?
In post 1827, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town
In post 1979, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1977, Nauci wrote:
In post 1973, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think NM is town. This is how he always acts
NM has been scumhunting, whether or not you agree with his reads.
Therefore NM is always town?
I meant to say as town.
In post 1992, Kokichi Oma wrote:@AlNan he does that as town all the time. Lol. You cant read him by looking for towny posts
In post 2001, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've seen him as scum once it was on another site. He tried more than he has here.
In post 2125, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not mafia will flip green.

VOTE: xtom

Only person being voted I dont mind being lynched
Spoiler:
In post 2084, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: the worst

GG
In post 2104, Not_Mafia wrote:Gamma is scum, mark my words, write it in stone
In post 2107, Not_Mafia wrote:I meant the worst
In post 2111, Not_Mafia wrote:the worst is scum, mark my words, write it in stone
In post 2113, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2083, the worst wrote:
In post 2082, Nauci wrote:
In post 2076, Shoshin wrote:I think we're overthinking this.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
The game state was so weird I felt like I needed to start exploring zanier ideas
I have this feeling like regardless of who the d1 flip is if it's town I'm gonna yell FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK regardless and this resonates deeply
In post 2115, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE:
t
h
e

w
o
r
s
t
In post 2119, Not_Mafia wrote:the worst is obvscum

Varsoon could be

The third is your mum
In post 2121, Not_Mafia wrote:I just answered that question a few posts ago
In post 2126, Not_Mafia wrote:It's a scum post
In post 2133, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch the worst and then Vidal Sassoon

You may disagree with his reads but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t been clearly scumhunting here.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #425) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2271, the worst wrote:
In post 2269, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2267, AlmostNancy wrote:
???

I did.
You really are skipping my posts. :lol:
Oh I went by the last vc sorry :giggle:
who are you voting for?
Spoiler:
In post 2148, Performer wrote:
In post 2146, Performer wrote:
In post 2057, AlmostNancy wrote:Here he is making reads, asking questions and engaging - 3 things he really didn’t do in YGM.
I see the same things that are being done in his YGM and this game .
Note to self: sounds like a big misrep from AlmostNancy about Koki
In post 2153, Performer wrote:
In post 2102, Shoshin wrote:But I'd still like to see a competing wagon on one of our other suspects.
I dont like the suggestion of this at all. Sounds like trying to fish for claims.

It's not as if I'm saying AN is scum just because of that . That's why this interaction is here for clearing it up .
In post 2229, Performer wrote:You're treating it like I was misrepping you AND saying you're scum , which isn't what I was getting at

Performer but I’d be willing to vote Mewtaph to avoid a no lynch, if someone can convince me that he’s a better wagon.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #426) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2280, Shoshin wrote:The only reason I see to think Not_Mafia is town is Koki expecting a town flip as if Koki knows what's coming. And that turns on Koki actually being scum, which isn't clear.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Why does scum!Kokichi hard townread NM, when he was the counterwagon? I honestly think NM is probably going to flip green.

Did you read his ISO? How is he not scumhunting here?

NM is probable mislynchbait here. After DnD and wrongly voting Lovebird and talking to RC (while I was hydraing in YGM), I’m extremely leery of voting, what looks to me as an obvious mislynchbaity wagon.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #427) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2286, Shoshin wrote:@Nancy

NM's "scumhunting" is much more superficial/petty than his usual scumhunting as town.

I understand that you're worried he's mislynch bait. But you can't just assume anyone who plays like NM is always mislynch bait. You have to learn how to read that type of player, because there are differences between town/scum.

I'm fairly good at reading these types of players. And in the past, I've strongly townread NM on the basis of one or two posts, in situations where nobody else saw it. I haven't been wrong about him yet. Is there any reason you think he's town here other than because RC told you to be careful about mislynching this type of player?
His initial vote on Irrelephant11 was petty but he did give reasons for his tw vote, that didn’t seem petty to me. I’m not saying I agree with that vote, just that there wasn’t anything petty about his reasoning for that, IMO.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #428) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@Skitter, I have a message from A50 to you.

He told me to, tell you, to press ALT and it will be "high-key".

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #429) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Can someone please explain to me why Performer is town? Thanks.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #430) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2297, Mitillos wrote:@AlNan: N_M has one post "explaining" why he's saying worst is scum, and even that one doesn't track. He voted Performer and Keyser, and has called worst and Varsoon scum, and the most he can say about any of those is that worst is scummy because he is paranoid about the gamestate (without even doing a minimal analysis of worst's post). There are over 2000 posts, and he has used exactly one to pretend to explain one of his current two reads. This is not scumhunting. This is just throwing shit around. There's nothing petty about his reasoning, because there is virtually no reasoning.
He found one of tw’s posts scummy. Again, not saying I agree with it but I still think it’s not petty. You have to sort players by individual meta. I get wrongly scumread all the time, for something that is completely NAI for me: ATEing and townread for derping - also NAI for me.

I think this is town!NM but if someone has a link to an NM scumgame, where he’s doing similar to what he’s doing here, I’ll reconsider but I really think he’s more likely than not flipping green.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #431) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=77441&user_select%5B%5D=23551

How is he different here? He was town in this game.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #432) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2308, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2298, AlmostNancy wrote:because he is paranoid about the gamestate
I meant to nope this
In post 2298, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2297, Mitillos wrote:@AlNan: N_M has one post "explaining" why he's saying worst is scum, and even that one doesn't track. He voted Performer and Keyser, and has called worst and Varsoon scum, and the most he can say about any of those is that worst is scummy because he is paranoid about the gamestate (without even doing a minimal analysis of worst's post). There are over 2000 posts, and he has used exactly one to pretend to explain one of his current two reads. This is not scumhunting. This is just throwing shit around. There's nothing petty about his reasoning, because there is virtually no reasoning.
He found one of tw’s posts scummy. Again, not saying I agree with it but I still think it’s not petty. You have to sort players by individual meta. I get wrongly scumread all the time, for something that is completely NAI for me: ATEing and townread for derping - also NAI for me.

I think this is town!NM but if someone has a link to an NM scumgame, where he’s doing similar to what he’s doing here, I’ll reconsider but I really think he’s more likely than not flipping green.
That was Mitilos’ quote, not mine.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #433) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2323, Mitillos wrote:@AlNan:
In post 2298, AlmostNancy wrote:I think this is town!NM but if someone has a link to an NM scumgame, where he’s doing similar to what he’s doing here, I’ll reconsider but I really think he’s more likely than not flipping green.
Don't move the goalposts.
???

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #434) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2337, Mitillos wrote:@AlNan: You said that if someone can show you scum-N_M doing what he's doing here, you'd reconsider. I provided you with two of those. You responded by linking a town-N_M game where he also does the same, instead of doing as you said and reconsidering. That is classic moving the goalposts. You switched from "show me scum-N_M doing this" to "show me town-N_M doesn't". That's not how this works.

To reiterate: You towncased N_M based on meta. I countered your towncase with evidence of said meta not being limited to town. The reasonable course here is to abandon said meta, and look at N_M another way.

@Kokichi: Will you tell us the flavour of your role?
Yes, because the town game I linked isn’t all that different to the scumgames you linked. So, it’s NAI based on that. I also still townread Kokichi.

I’ll tell you what, Creature read NM correctly in YGM and if he really thinks NM is scum, I’ll reconsider.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #435) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2337, Mitillos wrote:@AlNan: You said that if someone can show you scum-N_M doing what he's doing here, you'd reconsider. I provided you with two of those. You responded by linking a town-N_M game where he also does the same, instead of doing as you said and reconsidering. That is classic moving the goalposts. You switched from "show me scum-N_M doing this" to "show me town-N_M doesn't". That's not how this works.

To reiterate: You towncased N_M based on meta. I countered your towncase with evidence of said meta not being limited to town. The reasonable course here is to abandon said meta, and look at N_M another way.

@Kokichi: Will you tell us the flavour of your role?
And I countered with evidence showing it to be NAI.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #436) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2334, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2322, skitter30 wrote:Lack of original thinking and nuance

No real opinions.

Coasting since he got wagoned

Not pushing any scumreads
This basically feels like half his games as town. Is he doing anything here that is actually scummy for him?
How do Mew’s scumgames differ from his towngames? Why are you so certain he’s town here?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #437) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2347, Shoshin wrote:I've yet to incorrectly read NM, so maybe that will sway you, Nancy.

The problem with N_M is that he's not actually scumhunting. And when he's town, he actually scumhunts.
But that’s my issue, I disagree with you on this and in YGM, he did absolutely nothing and still flipped town.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #438) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1376, Creature wrote:lol

I don't think Not_Mafia is a good D1 lynch

We need better alternatives
Creature’s most recent post on NM.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #439) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2353, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2351, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2347, Shoshin wrote:I've yet to incorrectly read NM, so maybe that will sway you, Nancy.

The problem with N_M is that he's not actually scumhunting. And when he's town, he actually scumhunts.
But that’s my issue, I disagree with you on this and in YGM, he did absolutely nothing and still flipped town.
There's a difference between N_M appearing to do nothing but actually thinking about the game in a meaningful way and N_M trying to appear like he's doing things while actually doing nothing.

Can you link YGM so I can see specifically what's on your mind here?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77611&user_select%5B%5D=23551

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #440) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2352, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2350, Shoshin wrote:He doesn't always do these things as town, so that's not a very good reason to scumread him. Why are you maintaining that scumread?
because he did those things in the games i was just in and/or modded and he's not doing them here

(no i'm not about to meta him; i don't have time for that rn)
I’m not opposed to lynching Mew but I still would like someone, first to explain to me, why Performer’s town?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #441) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2357, Mitillos wrote:@AlNan: Post 1853 came after post 1376, and lists N_M as a scumread. And in 1376 Creature was saying only to not lynch N_M today (something he repeated in post 1849). The context of all those posts and the ones around them seems to suggest that Creature was scumreading N_M throughout.
ISO’d Creature, like I said and that was his most recent post. I honestly trust Kokichi’s NM read over his Shoshin read. He was beyond convinced Maria was scum in DnD, so I’m not seeing scum!Shoshin.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #442) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2360, Irrelephant11 wrote:Kokichi’s scumreads are {me, Nauci, xtoxm, Shoshin, mewtaph}
Just for the record

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #443) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2361, Mewtaph wrote:I still think Creature's trajectory on certain reads is unnatural and jerked by necessity of an anti-town PM.

@Nancy: His ISO just oozes with natural reactions. It's like an oasis fountain of him keeping things real from his perspective. No sudden movements, no suspicious movements. Just town!Performer doing his thing. Kokichi tends to read via pre-flip interactions instead of taking the time to read players individually.
I think his saying I “misrepped” Kokichi’s play, when I didn’t seemed like suspicious shading to me. I also didn’t care for his response to Shoshin.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #444) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2363, Mewtaph wrote:He's willing to lynch Performer? Nah, don't trust his reads. His hot take on the game state is wrong, which is what typically happens when you try to force a hot take instead of interacting with the player you're bullshitting and ignoring through the hot take.
Well, of course you’re going to tell me that. He’s scumreading you. You’re obviously not going to agree with his reads regardless of your alignment.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #445) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2363, Mewtaph wrote:He's willing to lynch Performer? Nah, don't trust his reads. His hot take on the game state is wrong, which is what typically happens when you try to force a hot take instead of interacting with the player you're bullshitting and ignoring through the hot take.
Can someone other than Mew explain why Performer is town?

‘Cause, this explanation isn’t doing much for me. Thanks.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #446) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2384, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2365, AlmostNancy wrote:
Well, of course you’re going to tell me that. He’s scumreading you. You’re obviously not going to agree with his reads regardless of your alignment.
Nancy you're protecting me so much. Why?
How is that “protecting”? Did you expect him to agree with your reads here? :?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #447) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

UNVOTE:

Not sure Performer is scum. *sigh*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #448) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2396, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2377, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 2375, skitter30 wrote:because i think those reads are bad and you're not posting the way i've seen you post as town

all the wagons are bad
They are bad by what measure of justification you are using here? You can say I'm not posting the way you've seen me post as town but already there is a wide distinction between how I posted in the game you modded and the game I played with you in the two games you are trying to use to meta me.
kokichi claimed ic so it's kinda mechanically suboptimal to lynch him today although ithink he's scum

you're on not_mafia and i don't think he's scum anyways

kokichi is on you (although your interaction on this page feels svs so eh this isn't bothering me as much anymore)

ok why should i think ur town here?
Doubling down on Skitter townread. I also am not convinced on the case of NM and think he’s probably just LHF lynchbait.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #449) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2409, Mitillos wrote:Kokichi's claim is clearly a lie. Along with all the fallacies (appeal to emotion, appeal to authority, and many many others), there is nothing good here. I no longer care about voting anybody other than N_M or Kokichi today. Anyone who is townreading Kokichi had better make an exceptionally good towncase.
He claimed D2 IC, so I think that will resolve itself? Don’t you think so? Anyway, I’m mindmelding with Skitter on NM.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #450) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

I think I’m in way too many games atm. :facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #451) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2421, Xtoxm wrote:#2382 resonates with me
Link?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #452) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2425, Xtoxm wrote:Open question, is it typical for Nancy to change their read entirely on someone over one post?
You’re unhappy I unvoted you or that I unvoted Performer?

Blatantly obvious answer: It depends on the post.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #453) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2425, Xtoxm wrote:Open question, is it typical for Nancy to change their read entirely on someone over one post?
Where is that link I requested?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #454) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2430, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2382, Kokichi Oma wrote:I suspect the whole game right now. It's not easy being town.
Here it is
Thanks, agreed with a few exceptions.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (isolation #455) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:08 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2293, Not_Mafia wrote:the worst and Vidal Sassoon are scum
In post 2299, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2297, Mitillos wrote:without even doing a minimal analysis of worst's post
Nope
In post 2308, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2298, AlmostNancy wrote:because he is paranoid about the gamestate
I meant to nope this
In post 2436, Not_Mafia wrote:the worst and Vidal Sassoon are scum
Most of you geniuses were wrong about NM, so I’m not trusting anyone’s reads but my own.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #456) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:11 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2181, Performer wrote:
In post 2172, AlmostNancy wrote:Creature isn’t scum here, at worst neutral 3P maybe but never scum.
I don't like his trajectory from "nm is scum, nm is not," later adds nm to his scum pool, unvotes himself, calls mitil scum without explanation , still has me in scum pool.

@irrel I dont believe that d2 IC claim. What in the SC universe, is the equivalent of that? What's your flavor, koki?
Why do you ask us if we believe it?
Do YOU believe it?...
Why does scum!Performer kill Creature?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #457) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:15 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2471, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2454, Nauci wrote:Irrelephant, Shoshin: reads list before EOD?
Never lynch Irrelephant, you, or the worst.

Reevaluate everyone else after the flips.
In post 2347, Shoshin wrote:
I've yet to incorrectly read NM, so maybe that will sway you, Nancy

First time for everything?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #458) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:17 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2513, Shoshin wrote:Why are you assuming scum killed Creature?
I’m not, I’m assuming that there’s an odd night vig in the setup. Irrelephant11 was obviously the scumkill and they either have a bp, rolestop or a scumdoc.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #459) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:21 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2515, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2513, Shoshin wrote:Why are you assuming scum killed Creature?
I’m not, I’m assuming that there’s an odd night vig in the setup. Irrelephant11 was obviously the scumkill and they either have a bp, rolestop or a scumdoc.
If NM was even night town doc, then scum maybe has an odd night scum doc?

And that could account for the Irrelephant11 kill.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #460) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:23 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2489, Krazy wrote:Not_Mafia was hammered he was. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Town Even-Night DoctorWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

You are a Medic, a
Town Even-Night Doctor

On Even nights, you can protect a player from potential kills. Your protection is not limited to kills by bullets. If you save a target, you will not learn that you successfully prevented a night kill.

Win:
You win when all non-town killing roles have been removed.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

Night 1 begins! Please send in all actions by PM or through PT by (expired on 2018-12-15 11:34:48)

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #461) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:29 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2509, Kokichi Oma wrote:Mfw you all scumread NM but all want to blame the one to hammer
In post 2494, Shoshin wrote:I'm very sad that Irrelephant died. Didn't expect that at all. Part of me suspects Koki is a scum bulletproof or protective of some kind that allowed scum to kill Irrelephant.

I'm thinking all the scum has to be amoung Kokichi, Performer, Mewtaph, Mitillos, Xtom, Key, and Varsoon. Everyone else is pretty town, especially the worst & Nauci.

I know that doesn't narrow too much. If anyone has strong reasons to townread any of the players in my scum pile, that would be helpful at this point. I'll also reread and see what I can come up with myself.
Mf after Shoshin completely ignores dead town!NM’s reads altogether.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #462) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:30 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2519, Nauci wrote:Why assume another vig instead of an sk?

Like I hope there are still tpr but I think every other night stuff is usually to balance roles and have hardly ever seen there be even and odd for the same thing
How does scum kill a PGO and still live then?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #463) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2520, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vig actually makes sense. I dont see sk killing creature. Hes a potential mislynch
In post 2521, Shoshin wrote:Creature wasn't a potential mislynch. Not even close.
Performer, Mewtaph and I can’t remember who else, didn’t townread him.

Like Irrelephant11 was obviously the scumkill and since Creature was EVEN night vig, he obviously didn’t visit anyone, so you’re thinking what - he’s an SK kill?

So, if no odd night vig, or odd night scumdoc, how do you think scum killed a PGO and lived?

Why would scum target Creature? If you’re thinking that there’s a bp SK in the setup, then why would scum kill Creature, unless they were afraid, he’d eventually figure it out?

If Creature wasn’t vig or SK kill, that doesn’t look very good for the worst, if he’s the scum kill.

But then we’re back to why tf would SK ever kill Creature here?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #464) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2525, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2520, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vig actually makes sense. I dont see sk killing creature. Hes a potential mislynch
In post 2521, Shoshin wrote:Creature wasn't a potential mislynch. Not even close.
Performer, Mewtaph and I can’t remember who else, didn’t townread him.

Like Irrelephant11 was obviously the scumkill and since Creature was EVEN night vig, he obviously didn’t visit anyone, so you’re thinking what - he’s an SK kill?

So, if no odd night vig, or odd night scumdoc, how do you think scum killed a PGO and lived?

Why would scum target Creature? If you’re thinking that there’s a bp SK in the setup, then why would scum kill Creature, unless they were afraid, he’d eventually figure it out?

If Creature wasn’t vig or SK kill, that doesn’t look very good for the worst, if he’s the scum kill.

But then we’re back to why tf would SK ever kill Creature here?
Sorry, that was meant for Shoshin, not Kokichi obviously.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #465) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:45 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2524, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2523, AlmostNancy wrote:

Like I hope there are still tpr but I think every other night stuff is usually to balance roles and have hardly ever seen there be even and odd for the same thing
If we think creature got vigged, which seems the most likely option, then town has 3 different killing roles. Scum would surely have a protective of their own in this case, and opted to remove the pgo before they risk their protective getting lynched. I suppose it's theoretically possible the odd night vig killed irre and had protection from the odd night doc, but this seems less likely to me.

I'm sad that one of my 2 solid reads in this game appears to have been vigged.
Yeah, me too and I’m even sadder if town continues to have their heads up their asses because they townlock anyone prematurely.

I bet money that if NM suspected another lhf or maybe even me, no one would completely dismiss his reads. He seemed pretty convinced that tw and Varsoon are scum. I don’t understand how anyone who actually cares about winning this game, would completely dismiss the possibility he could possibly be right.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (isolation #466) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:54 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2529, the worst wrote:That's what's doing my head in about NM's townflip. Like he genuinely cared about those reads but I haven't seen him tunnelled on me as scum d1 like that (and I'm also coming around on Varsoon being town)...especially like over one post? When he first said it I was like "hey maybe this is town!NM" but when he refused to elaborate or reconsider anything I assumed he just randomly picked us.
It didn’t look remotely “random” to me. He was 100% convinced on you being lockscum and confident but less sure on Varsoon, as I read it, anyhow.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #467) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:57 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2299, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2297, Mitillos wrote:without even doing a minimal analysis of worst's post
Nope
Here he is disputing Militos’ accusation of him not doing a “minimal analysis” of tw’s posts. No, nothing about his read on either Varsoon but especially you, were random.
In post 2119, Not_Mafia wrote:
the worst is obvscum

Varsoon could be

The third is your mum

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #468) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

This post, makes me want to FIGURATIVELY smack someone. :facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #469) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2533, Shoshin wrote:I think NM was trolling us. He can do that sometimes, I guess.

In terms of the kills, there's three possibilities: town has another killing role, there's a third party killer, or mafia had two killing powers.

I think the onlyl people who suspected Creature were scummy players -- Performer, Mew -- and Creature wasn't actually on the table as a mislynch at any point. So I don't see his kill coming from town unless one of Performer/Mew is a townie that killed him (and if they are, they should claim ASAP because they're top suspects for lynching today either way).
Are you even planning to address the obvious
elephant
duck in the room, or maybe you’re not really town here?

Because town!Shoshin, isn’t shy about investigating EVERY single possibility. When does town!Shoshin ever ignore the extremely confident reads of a dead townie?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #470) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2535, Shoshin wrote:I was wrong. Get over it.
If you mean, I’ll be ignoring your reads in this game, show me why tf I shouldn’t?

You help push through a mislynch - one that Kokichi and I told you would flip green and now, you inexplicably townlock that mislynch’s strongest scumread?

:facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #471) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2537, Xtoxm wrote:I mean I'm assuming Mewtaph is the odd night vig. He might as well claim if so, it's that obvious...
Why do you think Mewtaph is odd night vig? but he definitely should claim, if you’re right.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #472) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2540, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: AlmostNancy

Her belief that NM would flip town didn't have any connection with the reality of the game.
I’m 100% flipping town here and you voting me over NM’s strongest scumreads or anyone outside of your townlost, makes me think Kokichi might be right about you being scum. I honestly didn’t think so, just that it was possible before this vote.

I couldn’t be more obvtown and was sure because I was right about NM, and wrongly assumed Irrelephant11 was off the table, that I wasn’t going to make it to D2.

So, Shoshin/tw/Varsoon, possible scumteam?

Bookmark it, after my flip.

Cuz I guarandamntee you won’t be happy with my flip - unless you’re actually scum here - then of course, you’ll be thrilled.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #473) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2542, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2536, AlmostNancy wrote:When does town!Shoshin ever ignore the extremely confident reads of a dead townie?
Remember when I let a confirmed townie die because I thought their reads were wrong? You know better than to wonder why I'm ignoring the reads of a dead townie. Why are you questioning me for things you shouldn't ever be questioning me for?
Because A) you’re voting for someone who actually tried to stop a mislynch. In what world am I scum here, Shoshin? I know you’re better than this. Your town meta speaks for itself.

B) you’re completely ignoring NM’s extremely confident reads. It’s not like you actually seriously considered it and LOGICALLY decided against it, you won’t even consider the possibility for a nanosecond.

C) Labrynth Shoshin, wouldn’t dig her head in the sand like this.

If you are actually town here, you’ve lost all my respect as a player with decent reads.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #474) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2549, Shoshin wrote:the worst, Nancy is scum. Please trust me on this.
I actually think you may possibly be clueless town here afterall because you wouldn’t want to be responsible for pushing 2 mislynches back to back.

Because, no one in this game will townread you after my flip. So if you’re actually town here, you don’t want to be the 3rd mislynch following me, I hope?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #475) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2551, Mitillos wrote:@Shoshin: She seemed convinced that her meta townread on N_M was valid. I can definitely chalk that down to confirmation bias (given that I disagreed with the reasoning itself). Also, if she were scum, you'd think that she'd be just making empty "he's town" posts, for the credit. My impression was that she really really wanted to stop the lynch. I don't think she is scummy.

Also, all this is irrelevant, because Performer is by far the scummiest player this game.
Shoshin’s vote on me and push, is really suspicious. No way does she really believe I’m scum here. She’s either scum herself or pocketed.

But no way Labrynth Shoshin ever scumreads me here.

I’m having a really bad feeling that this may not be an omgus and Shoshin might actually be scum here.

Shoshin,
Why else do you vote the person who tries to stop the mislynch?

Why would scum!me ever do that?

Have you read Heroes?

I’m not convinced NM was wrong and that is the main reason I townread him, that and he actually was freaking scumhunting, even if you’re too goddamned blind to see it!

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #476) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2554, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2551, Mitillos wrote:@Shoshin: She seemed convinced that her meta townread on N_M was valid. I can definitely chalk that down to confirmation bias (given that I disagreed with the reasoning itself). Also, if she were scum, you'd think that she'd be just making empty "he's town" posts, for the credit. My impression was that she really really wanted to stop the lynch. I don't think she is scummy.
No, I don't think Nancy would just make empty "he's town" posts. Those don't give credit to anyone? Especially not in this playerlist. Most of us are a bit more sophisticated thinkers than that.

Why was she convined NM was town? Was her reasoning something she's likely to believe as town? I understand that you think it's possible she's town. I'm saying it's unlikely. Why are you defending her when nothing you're saying has any inkling of town?
Because you were right about NM, right? :roll:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #477) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2557, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2552, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2549, Shoshin wrote:the worst, Nancy is scum. Please trust me on this.
I actually think you may possibly be clueless town here afterall because you wouldn’t want to be responsible for pushing 2 mislynches back to back.

Because, no one in this game will townread you after my flip. So if you’re actually town here, you don’t want to be the 3rd mislynch following me, I hope?
Are you townreading this defense, the worst? It's entirely fear-based reasoning (i.e. "don't lynch me because when I flip town you're going to be mislynched too"). Extremely manipulative.
No, I’m talking about FACTS. Because I don’t know where your fucking head is this game but I actually don’t want town to lose. I don’t even know what you care about wrt this game but it sure af isn’t about town winning this.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #478) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2559, Mitillos wrote:@Shoshin: I can answer why she townread N_M, and I already did (because she already explained it, herself). I cannot answer whether her reasoning fits her town meta. As for throwing shade at your slot, tempers are high, what with us lynching a doctor. I can accept such things as coming from town generally. If Nancy is not capable of these things as town, that's another story, but I don't have the meta for this suggestion.
When I made reference to empty "he's town" posts, I didn't mean just those words. I meant half-hearted non-effort at explaining or defending N_M. I'm defending her because I think that your reasoning for scumreading her is fallacious. I don't like fallacious reasoning. I don't like fallacious reasoning even when it comes to a conclusion I agree with. In fact, as town I once defended another player against fallacious accusations, and made my own case against him in the same post (and caught a lot of flak for doing this).

@AlNan: No, I honestly don't think there is anything there indicating Shoshin-scum. Her attack on you can easily come from town, and is not completely unreasonable. I just think that you're town and that she's honestly mistaken.
Maybe, because it would be beyond foolish for her to risk this as scum. The thing is, that she had such brilliant reads in Labrynth and I honestly don’t know wtf happened to those in THIS game. She is usually way better than this.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #479) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2562, Shoshin wrote:Like, let's recap the end of D1. You've got multiple townies pushing NM (me, Irrelephant, the worst, Nauci). There's no scum on the wagon at this point. With a bunch of strong town voices pushing NM, why would scum vote him? Why not let town implode on itself while townreading him? That's my first thought looking back. So I'm looking to see who was avoiding the wagon and why. Performer/Mew/Creature were voting Creature. I don't see those players actually defending NM, though. They're not looking for town credit. Then there's Koki. He's throwing out townreads on NM, in the same way he tends to play as either alignment. It's null for him. And then there's Nancy, strongly calling NM ton for reasons that don't square at all with her normal way of thinking as town. It's completley out of character for her. And then she opens D2 suddenly trying to discredit me for the rest of the game because of one mislynch and casting suspicion on me for things that she'd never suspect me for as town (i.e. ignoring NM's reads). To me, that feels like scum who is trying to take advantage of the fact that they townread a mislynched player while trying to create more mislynching options among players who were strongly townread on D1. It's the ideal scum strategy of breaking up the strong town core of myself, the worst, Nauci, especially now that Irrelephant is dead and he's not around to defend me anymore.

That's where I'm at. I have a difficult time ever seeing Nancy flip town here. If nobody wants to lynch her until LYLO, fine, whatever. I'll be pushing her until she's dead.
DW, I will be but it probably won’t be due to being mislynched.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #480) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Shoshin, if you’re really town here, then get your head out of your ass, and stop being freaking anti-town by townlocking the D1 mislynch strongest scumread and actually fucking THINK for even a goddamned second, that you could possibly be wrong. You were wrong on NM and I and Kokichi and Skitter, were RIGT, so,why the hell are you not listening?

When is town/or decent scumhunting Shoshin, ever get hopelessly stuck in this degree of tunnel vision?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #481) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2537, Xtoxm wrote:I mean I'm assuming Mewtaph is the odd night vig. He might as well claim if so, it's that obvious...
Why are people trying to rush this vote? Before we might possibly get some valuable information to help possibly solve this game?

I don’t know if Mewtaph is vig but not everyone has even freaking posted yet. Why the hell are we rushing into what could possibly be another mislynch?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #482) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2566, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2564, the worst wrote:Shoshin is basically never scum here but I'm also starting to think I should probably be townreading Nancy as well.
Why is she town?
Because, I’m not being freaking anti-town like you apparently - for God only knows what reason? :roll:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #483) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

We shouldn’t maj before we figure this out and yes, Performer shouldn’t have hammered but tbf, it really didn’t look like NM was ever planning to claim. I have no clue why he didn’t. It would have lent his reads a lot more credibility and we probably wouldn’t have mislynched.

But if we ever maj, before a claim again, that’s just plain dumb and will possibly cost us the game, so please let’s not make that mistake again.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #484) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2572, the worst wrote:
In post 2564, the worst wrote:Shoshin is basically never scum here but I'm also starting to think I should probably be townreading Nancy as well.
Why is she town?
More that this start to day two doesn't read like scum!her. She's a lot less aggressive and more pockety--i get that shooting Rel then tunnelling {you, me, Varsoon} is a good way to break up the PoE but I'm pretty sure Nancy realises as scum that she doesn't have the towncred to actually successfully pull it off. The way she's fighting you here is also pretty full of conviction (which she can fake to an extent but I don't think she sounds this good as scum unless she's on her A++ game).
You know who else had conviction? NM. *mic drop*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #485) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2577, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2572, the worst wrote:
Why is she town?
More that this start to day two doesn't read like scum!her. She's a lot less aggressive and more pockety--i get that shooting Rel then tunnelling {you, me, Varsoon} is a good way to break up the PoE but I'm pretty sure Nancy realises as scum that she doesn't have the towncred to actually successfully pull it off. The way she's fighting you here is also pretty full of conviction (which she can fake to an extent but I don't think she sounds this good as scum unless she's on her A++ game).
I think you're severely underestimating her. She's obviously becoming more comfortable playing scum (there's clearly a progression in Heroes Wanted that shows her getting more comfortable over time) so yes she's capable of faking all this stuff. I haven't seen anything from her that's beyond her capabilities.

I don't understand how you can say she's town for fighting me with conviction. I feel like that's the easiest thing to fake as scum (outrage that someone's calling you scum isn't hard to do, especially when all you do is call the other person scum at the same time that you call their reads bad). I see her overreacting in a way she wouldn't be as town.
Overreacting to what exactly? You mean the part about not wanting scum to run away with this game, like apparently you seem totally fine with?

*headbang*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #486) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

I find it, partially cross between hillarity, sadness and absolute bewilderment, that Shoshin thinks I am ever this unsursurvivalistic as scum. *smdh*

Okay Shoshin, I confess. I’m a freaking jester here.

Spoiler:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #487) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2580, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1951, skitter30 wrote: i don't really have a reason for not_mafia either way; he's *slightly* on the townie side of null but i always want him resolved before lylo

like i wont' object to his lynch, but i wont' particularly go out of my way to make it happen tho; i feel like lynching not_mafia is kinda like a *disappointing* ending to a day this long and would prefer to lynch someone i actually think is scummy tho
This is how I would have expected town Nancy to react to NM if she thought he was townish. Compared with Skitter, Nancy's certainty that NM was going to flip town just doesn't make any sense.
Because Shoshin, I agreed with NM. I honestly don’t think the worst is town here. Another reason, why I unvoted Performer. Something is really off about him this game. NM could see it and I think Performer too.

I can read town!theworst. And I honestly don’t think this is him. You really aren’t as good at reading people like you think. I too thought NM was trolling initially when he made that ridiculous Irrelephant11 vote but his tw vote was neither bad nor petty. You said he wasn’t scumhunting and you were clearly wrong about that. I tried to tell you, so, did Kokichi and Skitter but you just ignored it and I’ll be damned, if I’m going to allow you to lose this game for us, due to mistaken tunnel vision.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #488) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2582, the worst wrote:
In post 2577, Shoshin wrote:Heroes Wanted
Even in Heroes Wanted I don't feel like she made any plays as ballsy as this? But I see what you mean about the trajectory of her scumgame. Let me work on this a little longer.
*wheels turning*. Are you going to be coming around to sheeping Shoshin, so you won’t have to kill me tonight fam? <3

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #489) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Hey, guys.. A50 here.

can you please lynch Koki & Shoshin after we flip?

Also, tw is very likely town despite of Nancy not liking his play.

Please remember to lynch Koki & Shoshin after we are confirmed. Thank you.

Over to you, Nancy.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #490) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2585, AlmostNancy wrote:Hey, guys.. A50 here.

Over to you, Nancy.
What? Kokichi tried to stop his mislynch?

Are you trolling me here? :facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #491) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2587, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2583, AlmostNancy wrote:I can read town!theworst. And I honestly don’t think this is him.
Explain.
I’m not great at explaining but it’s the way he kept repeatedly asking me questions and disregarding my answer. His comment a out not being able to “properly read me until late Decemebe. His weird post about Varsoon being coached. His scumleaning me, after admitting I was engaging him.

I don’t think NM would be this confident if I were so offbase and Performer noticed it too. I can read town!theworst and he is not like he was in Labrynth, where I fought you on your wrong scumread of him. However, I’ll wait and see and take another look at his progression on me - if it is sincere or if he is actually working up to “seeing” how I really am scum here. :lol:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #492) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2588, the worst wrote:
In post 2583, AlmostNancy wrote:I can read town!theworst. And I honestly don’t think this is him.
my styles across our 3 games together have all been substantially different and we were TvS in one of them. I thought you had me in your scum PoE by the end of Necromancer btw? I might be projecting Anka's PoE.

Anyway I'd be curious to see why you don't think I'm town here. I think this is the most obvtown I've been except maybe for out synergy in Labyrinth?
No, that isn’t true at all. When did I ever scumread you in Necromancer?

I don’t remember Ank’s POE but you have never ever once been in mine before this game.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #493) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2595, the worst wrote:I feel like I'm being taken out of context here.
If this is true, then why did you not respond to me, when I said I was upset that you had disregarded my answers to your questions and why you had me as a scumlean after you admitted that I was engaging with you here, unlike in Heroes. I also know that there’s no way in hell you ever scumread me at this point, so everyone should take any vote from you on our slot as a scumclaim after we flip and I’m still on the fence about Shoshin. Both of you should be townreading me by now. Varsoon is very hard to read, so I will leave that to others. I can usually tell if he’s obvtown, otherwise I’m completely clueless on him.

If you can provide a logic-based nuanced read on me, I’ll possibly reconsider - only because of what A50 said. I think he’s wrong however - about you and possibly Kokichi.

If I’m not playing my typical town game, it’s because I’m tired of losing games by allowing obvious mislynches to keep happening because I was so terrified of being mislynched, that I allowed it to adversely influence my games. I’m willing to take that chance, if it means doing my part to help propell a town victory.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #494) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2597, the worst wrote:Yeah I might be misremembering Necromancer in particular. It was ages ago and Ank's rep in threw me off.
I don’t want to mislynch or tunnel and rn, my strongest FOSes are on you and Shoshin. But I’m open to being proven wrong but Shoshin’s never lynching you thing - even after NM flip, is pinging me hard that you two could possibly be w/w here. I don’t know whether or not Shoshin is an OMGUSSY player or not. If she is town here, then for everyone’s sake, I sincerely hope not.

But Mitilos “fallacious logic” post, has me wondering about that. I just wonder how she ever confidently pushes my mislynch right after NM’s.

Maybe, I’m overthinking this. \_0_/

Anyway, I don’t see. how we’re ever making it to D2 after this. I just couldn’t take Shoshin digging her head in the dirt and allowing town to possibly lose. I still don’t understand how, either town or brilliant scumhunter Shoshin doesn’t critically look at all the possibilities.

The way things were headed, it looked to me, like we were going to keep probably mislynching lhf until scum basically runs roughshod over us and I just couldn’t let that continue.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #495) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2599, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, why doesn't Irrelephant's death confirm me as town in your eyes?
???

I’ve played scum. Is this even a serious question?

I was the one, who pushed RR to be NK’d N1 and he wasn’t scumreading me at all - quite the contrary, and Math wanted to NK stun, who had him as locktown.

Like whaaaa? :lol:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #496) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2600, the worst wrote:I feel like I've been really transparent about my read on you and my issues with reading you this game. I agree that your defence of NM was pingy but I still think I'd actually be really surprised to see this start of day from scum!you.

I don't have time to sit in front of a PC and logically lay out a case on my read trajectory on you. If you want something more can you let me know what you're after?
In what way was it “pingy”?

You mean at the time or post-flip?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #497) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2601, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2599, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, why doesn't Irrelephant's death confirm me as town in your eyes?
What? Lol
The main problem with Shoshin’s argument, is obviously there’s at least 3 scum in the game but in MU Greek Mythology game, I stupidly stopped the lynch on godfather Batman, only to be rewarded with a N1 NK.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #498) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2606, Shoshin wrote:Irrelephant would have rather been lynched then let me be lynched... so why would I ever kill him as scum? If I were scum playing the way I am (and I wish I could play scum like this), I take Irrelephant with me to 3-way LYLO because that wins me the game.

Irrelephant's death should confirm me in Nancy's eyes, not only because Irrelephant knows me better than anyone else on this site and has a flawless record of reading me, but mainly because Nancy seems to be giving lots of weight to what dead townies thought about the game.
You townlocking tw, after NM flip, is what’s pinging me and why would you ever in a million years ever ignore the extremely confident read of a dead townie.

You might serious consider if you could possibly be wrong and then debunk it but not even consider the possibility - no latter in your mind, how remote? Why would you? I would always be open to reconsidering even my strongest townread after a flip. I don’t get this logic.

And why did you not listen to me and consider that maybe I could have been right about NM. Kokichi and Skitter also thought he’d be flipping town?

So, yeah I’m pissed that after a mistake like that, you’re not even thinking about reconsidering your reads.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #499) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2613, Shoshin wrote:And what do you think of my analysis on Nancy as scum?
If you’re scum, Kudos, if town, you’ll go down as WOAT this game.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #500) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2617, Kokichi Oma wrote:I mean, that was typical NM and you guys tried lynching him for being NM
And it was utter bullshit for Shoshin to say he wasn’t scumhunting here. Maybe, initially on his dafuq Irrelephant11 vote but he did make a not a terrible case on the worst - at least it was obvious, he BELIEVED it anyway.

Is Shoshin is actually town here, then I am never sheeping her reads ever again. I just don’t understand how they can be this bad this game and how town!Shoshin ever seriously thinks I’m scum here.

If she is scum here, then she’s playing ballsy af. That is beyond obvious.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #501) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2619, Kokichi Oma wrote:AlNan you're quickly gaining scum equity. Need you to be towny.
I don’t know what you want me to say, other than that I am 100% flipping town here and how am I “quickly gaining scum equity”? THINK Kokichi, in what world am I possibly scum in this game?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (isolation #502) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2622, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2612, AlmostNancy wrote: The main problem with Shoshin’s argument, is obviously there’s at least 3 scum in the game but in MU Greek Mythology game, I stupidly stopped the lynch on godfather Batman, only to be rewarded with a N1 NK.
That game isn't remotely comparable, the biggest differences being the strength of Irrelephant's townread on me, Irrelephant's extensive knowledge of my meta, his willingness to follow my reads in most cases, and the fact that he had already claimed a non-threatening role to the scum. If I were scum, I never kill him here.

The existence of three scum is irrelevant. Scum do what wins them the game. If a player townreads scum to the extent that Irrelephant townread me, a player who already claimed a non-threatening role to the scum, scum probably leave that player alive on N1. Whoever killed Irrelephant found him threatening enough to think that it was worth killing him over trying to kill a potential power role (investigative, protective, etc.). The likely reason for Irrelephant's death is that he correctly scumread at least one of the scum, and/or scum have a protective role (bulletproof, doctor, or whatever) that they feared would be lynched today and they wanted to kill Irrelephant while they had the chance. Whatever the case, it's never me.

Like, think about Labyrinth mafia. Why didn't scum ever kill you despite being confirmed town? Because you townread the scum. There's exceptions to that general rule, but not in a case like this where Irrelephant townread me to the extent he did. It's odd that you're discounting that and immediately assuming I'm scum for pushing you a bit.
Okay, maybe A50 is wrong. He is doing all of this stupid meming because he was NK’d so early in his most recent games. We have an extremely different playstyles.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (isolation #503) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2615, the worst wrote:
In post 2610, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2600, the worst wrote:I feel like I've been really transparent about my read on you and my issues with reading you this game. I agree that your defence of NM was pingy but I still think I'd actually be really surprised to see this start of day from scum!you.

I don't have time to sit in front of a PC and logically lay out a case on my read trajectory on you. If you want something more can you let me know what you're after?
In what way was it “pingy”?

You mean at the time or post-flip?
Mostly preflip but it's not overwhelmingly wolfy, just made me think to re-check it if NM did indeed flip town (=> see if it looked like t/s t/t etc.)
I am sure, I am not getting anywhere near endgame after today. Unless I’m actually mislynched or wrong about the next one. I’m okay with that.

I feel confident that Skitter and Mitilos and maybe Nauci are town here.

So, when I flip, I will be one dead townie who’s reads shouldn’t be ignored.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #504) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2626, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2624, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2619, Kokichi Oma wrote:AlNan you're quickly gaining scum equity. Need you to be towny.
I don’t know what you want me to say
, other than that I am 100% flipping town here and how am I “quickly gaining scum equity”? THINK Kokichi, in what world am I possibly scum in this game?
This one
???

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #505) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2622, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2612, AlmostNancy wrote: The main problem with Shoshin’s argument, is obviously there’s at least 3 scum in the game but in MU Greek Mythology game, I stupidly stopped the lynch on godfather Batman, only to be rewarded with a N1 NK.
That game isn't remotely comparable, the biggest differences being the strength of Irrelephant's townread on me, Irrelephant's extensive knowledge of my meta, his willingness to follow my reads in most cases, and the fact that he had already claimed a non-threatening role to the scum. If I were scum, I never kill him here.

The existence of three scum is irrelevant. Scum do what wins them the game. If a player townreads scum to the extent that Irrelephant townread me, a player who already claimed a non-threatening role to the scum, scum probably leave that player alive on N1. Whoever killed Irrelephant found him threatening enough to think that it was worth killing him over trying to kill a potential power role (investigative, protective, etc.). The likely reason for Irrelephant's death is that he correctly scumread at least one of the scum, and/or scum have a protective role (bulletproof, doctor, or whatever) that they feared would be lynched today and they wanted to kill Irrelephant while they had the chance. Whatever the case, it's never me.

Like, think about Labyrinth mafia. Why didn't scum ever kill you despite being confirmed town? Because you townread the scum. There's exceptions to that general rule, but not in a case like this where Irrelephant townread me to the extent he did. It's odd that you're discounting that and immediately assuming I'm scum for pushing you a bit.
Shoshin, the reason for his death, was he was pretty much unlynchable. Do you know how many scum I have been NK’d for wrongly town-reading?

I just told you that I got NK’d in a game, on the very same night I stupidly hard defended and basically stopped the wagon on godfather scum because scum knew, I was locktown by play.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #506) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Okay, I think Mitilos may be right about Shoshin.

I still think I’m right about her not being open enough to all possiblities though and I’m sorry, I just don’t want to wait until we’re on the verge of losing for that to happen.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #507) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2634, Kokichi Oma wrote:Best part about Irre dying is him seeing I'm town in dead thread
Anyone in this game - including scum - could make this statement.

As town, you shouldn’t be happy about a townie dying - even if you think they were wrongly scumreading you.

This is pinging me a bit. Hmmm . . .

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #508) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2636, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2635, skitter30 wrote:i'm half of a mind to vote him now
Yes you would have to have half a mind to vote me.
But when I say something similar to this, it’s somehow scummy?

Double standard much?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #509) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2640, Shoshin wrote:I don't think it should ping scum.
You’re missing the point. He quoted a very similar post by me and implied it was scummy. It’s the hypocrisy part of it, which pinged me.

Xtoxm derping about getting “brownie points” in dead thread, that’s townie.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #510) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2643, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2642, AlmostNancy wrote:You’re missing the point. He quoted a very similar post by me and implied it was scummy. It’s the hypocrisy part of it, which pinged me.
I dunno. Hypocrisy is usually town unless there's a clear scum motive.
Why is it usually town?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #511) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2645, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2504, Xtoxm wrote:That hammer was the scummiest thing I've seen this game.

I'm comfortable to place a vote here.

VOTE: performer
i mean it was fairly close to deadline

but he absolutely should have given intent and tried to get a claim

==
In post 2508, Nauci wrote:Other possibility is that there was an odd-night town vig who shot our even night vig because he was in a lot of people's POE pool :/
why a vig would shoot creature is beyond me; he was pretty obviously town for him and in liike ... three people's poe pool. if a vig was trying to shoot in a poe pool they should have shot mew or xtoxm or performer or somethign

==
In post 2529, the worst wrote:That's what's doing my head in about NM's townflip. Like he genuinely cared about those reads but I haven't seen him tunnelled on me as scum d1 like that (and I'm also coming around on Varsoon being town)...especially like over one post? When he first said it I was like "hey maybe this is town!NM" but when he refused to elaborate or reconsider anything I assumed he just randomly picked us.
i think he was being a troll
In post 2539, the worst wrote:viewtopic.php?t=75184&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

The way he randomly tunnelled someone who is pretty clearly town reminded me of his Mathdino tunnel this time we played together by end of day. He's definitely trolled this way as scum before.
i thought you were townreading him at eod

==

also my mitillos townread has weakened

==

is it usual for town!nancy to have god-awful reads and to be completely clueless about the gamestate?
i'm only kinda skimming her posts; i find them very ate-y and rather annoying

==
In post 2585, AlmostNancy wrote:can you please lynch Koki & Shoshin after we flip?
a50, you (ie not nancy) need to explain the shoshin scumread

==
In post 2636, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2635, skitter30 wrote:i'm half of a mind to vote him now
Yes you would have to have half a mind to vote me.
i'm strongly considering it
I plan to requote portions of this post-game.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #512) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2651, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2638, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2634, Kokichi Oma wrote:Best part about Irre dying is him seeing I'm town in dead thread
Anyone in this game - including scum - could make this statement.

As town, you shouldn’t be happy about a townie dying - even if you think they were wrongly scumreading you.

This is pinging me a bit. Hmmm . . .
This is awful. Your scum equity keeps rising.
Nah, try the converse. I’m town here and you are pushing me for some reason. I guess we’ll find out why eventually.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #513) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2653, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2639, Shoshin wrote:
This actually feels townish, though Koki is good enough to fake it.
I can fake it. At best its NAI. Which is why I think its scummy by Alnan
You’re not getting me mislynched, if that’s what you’re gunning for?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #514) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2654, Nauci wrote:
In post 2524, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2523, AlmostNancy wrote:

If we think creature got vigged, which seems the most likely option, then town has 3 different killing roles. Scum would surely have a protective of their own in this case, and opted to remove the pgo before they risk their protective getting lynched. I suppose it's theoretically possible the odd night vig killed irre and had protection from the odd night doc, but this seems less likely to me.

I'm sad that one of my 2 solid reads in this game appears to have been vigged.
This is absurd

There's no way that there's 4 killing roles? We could've had decided lylo or something lol
I think there’s 2, based on NK results.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #515) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2655, Nauci wrote:
In post 2525, AlmostNancy wrote:then why would scum kill Creature
Scum frequently hunt for to n1
???

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #516) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2658, Performer wrote:
In post 2583, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2580, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1951, skitter30 wrote: i don't really have a reason for not_mafia either way; he's *slightly* on the townie side of null but i always want him resolved before lylo

like i wont' object to his lynch, but i wont' particularly go out of my way to make it happen tho; i feel like lynching not_mafia is kinda like a *disappointing* ending to a day this long and would prefer to lynch someone i actually think is scummy tho
This is how I would have expected town Nancy to react to NM if she thought he was townish. Compared with Skitter, Nancy's certainty that NM was going to flip town just doesn't make any sense.
Because Shoshin, I agreed with NM. I honestly don’t think the worst is town here. Another reason, why I unvoted Performer. Something is really off about him this game. NM could see it and I think Performer too.

I can read town!theworst. And I honestly don’t think this is him. You really aren’t as good at reading people like you think. I too thought NM was trolling initially when he made that ridiculous Irrelephant11 vote but his tw vote was neither bad nor petty. You said he wasn’t scumhunting and you were clearly wrong about that. I tried to tell you, so, did Kokichi and Skitter but you just ignored it and I’ll be damned, if I’m going to allow you to lose this game for us, due to mistaken tunnel vision.
In post 2585, AlmostNancy wrote:Hey, guys.. A50 here.

Over to you, Nancy.
I don't get it. One post is saying one thing and the other tells us something else??...
Ding! ding! we have a winner. We are not seeing eye to eye on much of anything in this game. We aren’t mindmelding at all together. I don’t even know why. :(

This has to be like the most dysfunctional hydra ever, I think.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #517) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2674, Shoshin wrote:It's pretty odd that A50 is suddenly calling for my lynch. It's also odd that he's this worried about getting lynched
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Worried? ME??? FROM YOU????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #518) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2668, Nauci wrote:
In post 2567, Keyser Söze wrote:Didn’t expect Relly and Creature to die... but think their deaths help out our PoE.
Did literally anyone have Irrelephant in their poe
No, so, I don’t see how either death helps clarify anything.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #519) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2659, Nauci wrote:
In post 2538, AlmostNancy wrote:You help push through a mislynch - one that Kokichi and I told you would flip green and now
I can't fathom your motivation or perspective for declaring so confidently that NM was town, or that there's something dramatically telling about whether or not someone's day 1 read on an infamously unreadable player. Town aren't afraid to mislynch; it's a matter of how hard we tried to figure out who was scum, even if we're not wrong?

Like, aren't scum more likely to be on successful d1 scum lynches than town lynches?
In YGM, Kokichi insisted that Carcailly(NM) was, obvtown and he was. Kokichi was scum in that game though but Creature also townread NM, when I scumread him.
Fuck

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #520) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2726, Nauci wrote:Skitter, shoshin, tw, mitillos: let's talk about Keyser

Also, AN: how much experience do you guys have with Keyser?
Me, none but I just ISO’d him and he was heavily scumreading both Irrelephant11 and Creature fwiw.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #521) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2737, Nauci wrote:
In post 2441, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2440, the worst wrote:Who exactly is your PoE lovely?
I don’t think we lynch the claimed IC today unfortunately (their behaviour since their claim has actually been the time I’ve started to suspect them).

Here’s my current PoE:

NULLISH GREEN :? : Mit, Mew, Skitter

NULL: Creature, N_M
In post 2093, Keyser Söze wrote:I have been thinking about your PGO claim too:- it makes more sense as coming from town, as it only works in your favour as scum on the short term, not longterm (long term you wouldn’t escape a policy lynch debate). I don’t see it as a fake claim for a one shot unlynchable scum either. You’d basically be banking on everyone town reading you...
In post 2735, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2726, Nauci wrote:Skitter, shoshin, tw, mitillos: let's talk about Keyser

Me, none but I just ISO’d him and he was
heavily
scumreading both Irrelephant11 and Creature fwiw.
:Thinking:
Do you want me to quote the posts?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (isolation #522) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Spoiler:
In post 494, Keyser Söze wrote:@Relly, I think I owe you this. Gonna dump it all down in one post on why I'm having bad feels with you:-

Expressing early/easy town reads (pocketing):
In post 23, Irrelephant11 wrote:Creature is town
In post 30, Irrelephant11 wrote:the worst is town, shoshin is town
skitter is more likely town than not
creature is probtown unless his claim is real, in which case lol
In post 222, Irrelephant11 wrote:Because she's obvtown

Sheeping a vote/wagon (buddying):
In post 19, Irrelephant11 wrote:Wanna wagon VOTE: mitillos with me though?
In post 30, Irrelephant11 wrote:shoshin your point is fair but now who do I wagon

Too defensive of his own meta:
In post 30, Irrelephant11 wrote:mitillos if you haven't figured it out I like wagons
In post 222, Irrelephant11 wrote:So the scum game you found, I started the game as a lone Mafioso. I was later recruited by RCEnigma, so my unvote of him at the start of the game was uninformed (as uninformed as I am here) and not partner-indicative. Regardless, this is literally "I am cherry picking three of your games (excluding a bunch of them for no discernible reason - why would I play significantly different as IC, for example?) and you did this one thing as scum one time and you're doing it here; therefore, scum." Oh wait, also "an OMGUS vote". Do you believe in this read? You haven't tried to sell anyone on it. Are you just happy to feel like you can justify voting me, or?

Hard-defending 'town' - potential TMI'ing - pocketing attempt:
In post 225, Irrelephant11 wrote:but I am here to say that Shoshin is scum .01% of the time here and you should find someone else to wagon
In post 281, Irrelephant11 wrote:Vote me before shoshin, please - at least my role is negative utility
In post 283, Irrelephant11 wrote:honestly I think the moral of the story is shoshin/almostnancy/theworst should be the unbreakable townblock for the entire game
In post 290, Irrelephant11 wrote:{shoshin, the worst, almost nancy} always town
In post 290, Irrelephant11 wrote:Keyser which of those three reads shouldn't be in the townblock?
In post 291, Irrelephant11 wrote:the caveat on my reads is that I have townleaned friends who do not deserve it before because I like them
In post 299, Irrelephant11 wrote:-if you're still talking about scumreading shoshin, lynch me. When I flip town, you are not allowed to place another vote on shoshin. This is @ the entire playerlist.
In post 371, Irrelephant11 wrote:{shoshin, the worst, almost nancy} always town

This is my tin-foil hat suspicion:
In post 230, Irrelephant11 wrote:oh nvm he's town
I super like 109, 150, 175 for town!him, though his paranoia of me is interesting and I'm curious to see where it will go
What's the best way to pocket someone suspicious of you...? Town read them.

Thoughts?

In post 508, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 497, Irrelephant11 wrote:what if I told you I just have a lot of townreads and want all my townreads to townread me...
as town
I feel you should be more paranoid / town-cautious.

It's like you've thrown down a town block and you sit pretty within it (players also town reading you).

And then are a list of 4-5 players (probably me on the edge or dipping into it) in everyone's PoE right now. It doesnt feel right.
In post 539, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 519, Irrelephant11 wrote:Keyser, as for my self-meta-stuff, what would your reaction be if someone was like "well Keyser is always easily townread by everyone in every game, and that's not happening here, so he's scum"
Like?? mitillos literally scumcased me by using meta that was just patently untrue, I wanted the record set straight
Your above example is a logical fallacy against you so yeah, I wouldn't like it either.

(*NOTE: I didn't actually dive into the links to check the case)

Was Mitillo's case on you that black and white?
In post 561, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 516, Irrelephant11 wrote:Keyser, I agree that it's very possible that the gamestate is indicative of 1-2 wolves collecting townreads they don't deserve. I don't understand either (1) why that's more likely me than anyone else or (2) why did I set up this sentence to have two parts, I don't think I have a second part
My narrative paints you as the instigator / master manipulator x

It looks like I'm the only one scum reading you... :shifty:

I will look at Performer next... the 'chosen' wagon
In post 1313, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 689, Keyser Söze wrote: I may have to post my Nauci-Relly scum theory earlier than anticipated :giggle:
It may be 40 pages too late :shifty: , but this is where my early
Relly-Nauci scum team theory
came from:
In post 222, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 180, Nauci wrote:I've got no read at all on Keyser since I'm recalibrating on him haha
+town for Nauci, unless they're partners
I saw this as scum-Relly connecting me to his scum-partner (i.e pre-flip association theory he can return to later).
In post 236, Irrelephant11 wrote:Nauci & Keyser leantown or partners, or maybe nauci is scum and keyser is town?
Again, further linking me with Nauci (it was especially irritating as I could not even see this web of associations through my minimal interactions with Nauci). IMO, the interactions between me and Nauci did not deserve all this association analysis, thus, very suspicious.
In post 290, Irrelephant11 wrote:{shoshin, the worst, almost nancy} always town
{skitter, keyser}
{nauci, creature}
{varsoon, saudade, teacher, xtoxm} null
{mitillos, performer}
Relly had been quite hedgy on Nauci so far... I think the placement of Nauci (alongside Creature of all players) makes me feel this was a forced placement.
In post 362, Irrelephant11 wrote:also nauci not providing a read on me is maybe towny? I can't decide if it's AI
Still hedgy and not conclusive of how indicative it is of alignment.
In post 371, Irrelephant11 wrote:{shoshin, the worst, almost nancy} always town
{skitter,
nauci
}
{
keyser
, creature}
{varsoon, saudade, teacher,
mitillos
} null
{performer,
xtoxm
}

bolded the ones that moved
Somehow Nauci was now above me in his reads list - how did Nauci get here? You still didn't sound that confident previously (unless you can show me in your posts). Wasn't I supposed to be the townie between me and Nauci..? :shifty: Now I'm relegated alongside Creature :? I don't think the way Nauci magically moved up your readslist was genuine.
In post 389, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 382, Irrelephant11 wrote:xtoxm you should post more so that it is harder for nauci to mislynch you
maybe start with a vote on nauci, your strongest scumread
(Now this one is a bit more tin foil hat): I think you were doing the same thing to Xtoxm here - I feel like you were calling xtoxm out for NOT voting for his scum read (Nauci). In both cases I felt like you know what alignment Nauci was... and tying us together to Nauci.
In post 1374, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1369, Nauci wrote:
In post 1313, Keyser Söze wrote:I saw this as scum-Relly connecting me to his scum-partner (i.e pre-flip association theory he can return to later).
What does this mean

Whose scum partner
You and Relly
In post 1402, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1396, Creature wrote:Do we have time to pressure wagon me?
I think you are over confident scum who has found themselves in a comfort blacker of being town read.
I think you’ve shed easy town reads on the obvious names, while focusing on the players that the majority think look ‘bad’... the Performers... the xtoms.. mew... and now me when I became lead wagon:

Your “Okay, I'm getting why Keyser could be scum now” line is terrible. No you don’t.

I’ll dig up your whole ISO tomorrow. I bet it won’t show you taking the initiative in sorting someone first though. But limping onto to someone after the majority give it the green light.

I don’t buy it as town who doesn’t know who is who.

@Nauci

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #523) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2750, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2627, Varsoon wrote:Spiderverse was really good, probably one of my favorite animated movies ever made.

Also, some shit happened that's really soured me on playing mafia so I might just replace out here since I'm having trouble keeping up. :/
@MOD: V/LA until after New Years.
I'll be around but
eh.
:( :( :(
I kind of get how he feels. When you get repeatedly shit on, have your words constantly get misinterpreted, not listened to, have your reads and gameplay insulted, shaded, wronly scumread etc. it makes you want to FIGURATIVELY smack a lot of mean and horrifically dense people. :cry:

Meh.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #524) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2752, Nauci wrote:
In post 2747, Mewtaph wrote:LHF
People keep using this

What is lhf
low hanging fruit

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #525) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:51 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

Guys, I think we better come clean. We are a post-game
Overly Informed
Townie. We can tell you all players roles and alignments after the game has ended.

~Place your bets on whose post this is :P

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2771 (isolation #526) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:38 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2769, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2758, Kokichi Oma wrote:My read has been clear since yesterday.
can you elaborate on your mew read please?

==
In post 2763, AlmostNancy wrote:Guys, I think we better come clean. We are a post-game
Overly Informed
Townie. We can tell you all players roles and alignments after the game has ended.

this post makes me want to vote you too

can you give your reads on mew and kokichi please?
I think your reading comprehension needs serious work. Can’t you not see an obvious crumb, inserted into a joke post? :facepalm:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (isolation #527) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:43 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2771, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2769, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2758, Kokichi Oma wrote:My read has been clear since yesterday.
can you elaborate on your mew read please?

==
In post 2763, AlmostNancy wrote:Guys, I think we better come clean. We are a post-game
Overly Informed

this post makes me want to vote you too

can you give your reads on mew and kokichi please?
I think your reading comprehension needs serious work. Can’t you not see an obvious crumb, inserted into a joke post? :facepalm:
Hardclaim: We are indeed an “informed townie” but the only thing we are actually informed about is that one person in the game, has a specific flavour. We have no idea who though, only that it exists.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #528) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:46 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

P.edit. We know absolutely nothing about the significance of said flavour, such as alignment, role, etc. We only know that one player in the game, has said flavour.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #529) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:48 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2775, skitter30 wrote:i mean ok?

why are you claiming this now?

did hte flavor flip already?
Because A50 crumbed it. No, I don’t even know how useful it is but if more than 2 players CC it, one will be lying.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #530) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:51 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2778, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2771, AlmostNancy wrote:I think your reading comprehension needs serious work. Can’t you not see an obvious crumb, inserted into a joke post?
i thought a50 wrote this

did he write the crumb post as well?
I posted the above. A50 made the crumb post.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (isolation #531) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:18 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2785, skitter30 wrote:i want to vote like all of {you/mew/performer}

kinda almostnancy too
Wtf is wrong with you? We just hardclaimed informed townie. I’m seriously starting to question my townread on you now.

:shifty:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #532) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:22 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

P.edit and Performer claimed as well.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2789 (isolation #533) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:27 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2787, skitter30 wrote:claiming informed townie should make me want to townread you because ...?

honestly the way a50 claimed it (popping in, claiming, having very little actual content accompanying it) is kinda scummy for him
But I explained what it actually is. If I reveal the specific flavour, than scum could fakeclaim it but that flavour does exist in the game and I may even have a possible idea who it could be but I don’t want to say, until one person actually claims it or it flips.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (isolation #534) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@skitter: How about if I denied that was a crumb?? :P

~A50

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (isolation #535) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

I mean, Nancy's gonna be so pissed off, and I would expect you to be annoyed too, so 2 birds with one stone. :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #536) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@skitter: Maybe "annoy" is not the right term.. it's more of poking you in the nose or nudging you in a friendly way.. you know .. like when best friend sometimes like to tease each other just for the fun of it? :]

I am town and that's all you need to know for now. Try to ignore anything I do because there will always be some hidden motive to it, and I know you know what I mean.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #537) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2793, Kokichi Oma wrote:AlNan keeps making forced posts. Hm
When did you suddenly get this bad at reading me?

Your continued pushing on us - for pretty much no reason, is really starting to ping me. Because you are pushing me, for the sake of pushing me. :shifty:

And you can’t possibly be this obtuse as town here, can you?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #538) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

I’ve also never ever heard of an IC that was revealed at the end of day, rather than the start.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #539) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2805, Varsoon wrote:It's because it's an Even-night role and not an IC, AlmostNancy.
Kokichi is very likely lying.
I'm betting on the chance that he's still telling the truth because it'd be suicide otherwise.
In post 2489, Krazy wrote:Not_Mafia was hammered he was. . .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Town Even-Night DoctorWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

You are a Medic, a
Town Even-Night Doctor

On Even nights, you can protect a player from potential kills. Your protection is not limited to kills by bullets. If you save a target, you will not learn that you successfully prevented a night kill.

Win:

Confirm:

Night 1 begins! Please send in all actions by PM or through PT by (expired on 2018-12-15 11:34:48)
In post 2491, Krazy wrote:During the night, Creature was shot! He was...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Town Even-Night Loud VigilanteWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

You are Edmund Duke, a
Town Loud Even-Night Vigilante

On even-numbered nights, you can attempt to kill a player in the game. Your target will know that you are the one that tried to kill them if you visit them. Your weapon type is bullets and people killed will show up as being shot at daybreak.

Win:

Confirm:

During the night, Irrelephant11 was shot! He was...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Town Two-Shot Paranoid Gun OwnerWelcome to Starcraft Mafia!

You are Rory Swann, a
Town Two-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner

You will attempt to kill the first two people who visit you. Note that you are not bulletproof. Your kill type is bullets and kills you make will be revealed as being shot.

You have two bullets. You will be informed when you have used a bullet.

Win:

Confirm:

NM was even night doc and Creature was even night vig. Sounds like a lot of even night PRs to me.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #540) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2798, AlmostNancy wrote:@skitter: How about if I denied that was a crumb?? :P

~A50
In post 2799, AlmostNancy wrote:I mean, Nancy's gonna be so pissed off, and I would expect you to be annoyed too, so 2 birds with one stone. :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
I’m “pissed”, we didn’t crumb and/or claim D1. We’d never be able to confirm our role, if that character had already been flipped.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (isolation #541) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2809, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2803, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2793, Kokichi Oma wrote:AlNan keeps making forced posts. Hm
When did you suddenly get this bad at reading me?

Your continued pushing on us - for pretty much no reason, is really starting to ping me. Because you are pushing me, for the sake of pushing me. :shifty:

And you can’t possibly be this obtuse as town here, can you?
I dunno, am I?
Should we play the I know you are but what am I game some more? :yawn:

Oh and yes, you are definitely being obtuse, if you’re town.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #542) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2810, the worst wrote:I'm getting a bit bored :(
I’ll trade your boredom for all of the “fun”, I’m having in this game. Deal?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (isolation #543) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2813, Kokichi Oma wrote:Just don't shoot me if you're a vig if it doesn't show me as IC right away N2. But, yes I will be clear, don't worry.
The D1 vig is dead. Someone hasn’t been reading the game.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #544) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2821, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2813, Kokichi Oma wrote:Just don't shoot me if you're a vig if it doesn't show me as IC right away N2. But, yes I will be clear, don't worry.
N

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #545) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2814, Varsoon wrote:@Kokichi: It's probably Even-Night Zerg gets to kill, Odd-Night Protoss or the bad Terrans, going by flavor so far?
In post 2816, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah. That makes some sense. I doubt Zerg would have a kill flavor of shot, so it should be interesting to see.
Wtf are those? I don’t recall seeing any of those on MS Wiki?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #546) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2824, Nauci wrote:V/LA for 3 days as I replay the WoL campaign :lol: (kidding)

I'm kinda basically waiting for Keyser to "show up" in this game before I feel like any progression can happen for my reads

I'm having a really hard time reading AN because all of the most memorable posts to me are the ones berating or being angry at people and not the analysis posts besides the ones FOSing people for FOSing them

Maybe I'll tackle that ISO eventually
Okay, this is precisely the kind of thing I’m getting tired of. I’m really losing patience with this crap. Just stop. Kthanx. :roll:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #547) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@Nauci, you were the person, I referenced in my post as being mean. This is beginning to border on abusive now. I’m asking you nicely to stop and if you continue to either talk to me/or about me this way, I WILL report you. Don’t test me.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #548) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:57 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2836, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2774, AlmostNancy wrote:Hardclaim: We are indeed an “informed townie” but the only thing we are actually informed about is that one person in the game, has a specific flavour. We have no idea who though, only that it exists.
Does this flavour give any clue if this player is town/groupscum/3rd party?
No unfortunately, it’s pretty useless for the most part. All I know is one of the players left in the game, has this flavour.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #549) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:01 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2837, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2789, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2787, skitter30 wrote:claiming informed townie should make me want to townread you because ...?

honestly the way a50 claimed it (popping in, claiming, having very little actual content accompanying it) is kinda scummy for him
But I explained what it actually is. If I reveal the specific flavour, than scum could fakeclaim it but that flavour does exist in the game and I may even have a possible idea who it could be but I don’t want to say, until one person actually claims it or it flips.
“Scum could fakeclaim it”?
Well, I was referring to a counterclaim. I’m wondering if this player, also might know my flavour as well, or know that one of the players knows their flavour.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #550) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:08 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2838, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2823, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2814, Varsoon wrote:@Kokichi: It's probably Even-Night Zerg gets to kill, Odd-Night Protoss or the bad Terrans, going by flavor so far?
In post 2816, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah. That makes some sense. I doubt Zerg would have a kill flavor of shot, so it should be interesting to see.
In Starcraft, there are 3 distinct factions:
1. The Terran - humans. These are further divided and going through a civil war. In the video game, there are good Terrans and bad Terrans. The hero of the Terran that you play as is Jim Raynor. The primary villain is Mengsk.
2. The Zerg - Aliens created with 'perfect' bodies that serve a hive mind. In the video game, they can corrupt Terrans into becoming like them. One corrupted Terran, Kerrigan, has powerful psychic abilities and, through subterfuge and civil war, practically assumes control of the Zerg.
3. The Protoss - Aliens created with 'perfect' minds. In the video game, they are fractured into various factions with some 'Dark' Protoss severing the tendrils on their heads that allow them to be linked into a religiously interpreted psionic link with other Protoss. Tassadar is the hero of the Protoss, siding with the Terrans (and the Dark Protoss) and ultimately sacrificing himself to kill the Zerg Overmind.

In the video game, the three factions are at war with each other, with some intermingling between the sides.
Some Protoss aide Terrans and vice versa, whereas many kill each other on sight.
Zerg are pretty much the enemies of everyone but they can corrupt Terran into becoming Zerg.

My speculation is that with even and odd night roles, there is likely a scum faction of Zerg and a scum faction of Protoss/Humans. That way, kill flavor of 'shooting' would fit for odd nights but kill flavor of 'killing' would fit for even nights with these factions alternating their kills. I designed a setup very much built around alternating kills that a friend of mine ran off-site, which was a test at if multiball could be less of a shit show if built around that.
Ok, thanks for this. So are scum, everything but Terrans then?

And how does this fit into this game?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #551) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:17 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2843, Varsoon wrote:I think that's probably what your role is important for--you likely know if someone's flavor is terran, zerg, or protoss; which'll make sorting them out a little easier?
I dunno.
No, I know nothing but the actual flavour name. I just know someone in the game has this specific flavour.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #552) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2846, Xtoxm wrote:So it's not a safeclaim basically

You can confirm that person as town

If it's town flavour
Possibly, I’m not really familiar with Starcraft.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (isolation #553) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2847, the worst wrote:Have the townies so far been good guys in the game? If so being able to confirm a flavour as not a fakeclaim probably means confirming someone's alignment (if the flavour is also a good guy in the game) I think?
If Xtoxm is right, then maybe?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #554) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2849, Varsoon wrote:Part of me leans towards us all flavor claiming because I highly doubt that the mod made the clearly-flavor-heroes as scum, but also
As a mod, I think flavor gaming is lame as fuck and contrary to the point of a setup.
It's really weird that Nancy has a role only about flavor.
I agree but I didn’t design this setup. \_0_/

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #555) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2854, Performer wrote:Having a hard time reading skitter. I had her town at some point on d1 but it went away. I do like her interaction with AN today d2 along with her scum pool of koki/mew/me/AN, but I don't get the feeling that AN is scum .

------
What's the point in providing that information for us, AN?
--------
In post 2794, Mitillos wrote:@Performer: I explicitly said in the signup thread that I know next to nothing about StarCraft, so I'm not sure why that would be surprising to you. As for it being a real crumb, it can still be a real crumb for a fakeclaim, so that's neither here nor there. Nice OMGUS, though. Being "run up" is what is ridiculous here. There was a quickhammer yesterday that everybody saw and a lot of players disliked (which is also why you were being "run up", as you put it). Do you really think anyone would quickhammer you, after that, and not be subject to the same scrutiny?

Not sure what to make of AlNan's claim. In other circumstances, I'd have suggested we mass flavour-claim. But given that the doctor was medic, I'm a bit wary of going down that path.
I dont think I even read the signup thread so yes it's unfortunate that you dont know about SC.
And again, I don't do OMGUS, I already posted about that yesterday. OMGUS as in just voting someone because they voted me.

How would you know well enough if anyone would quickhammer or not , you yourself said you haven't played in a very long time - so that just sounds not genuine. I'd rather claim which I did, then let myself be wrongly lynched.

I want to hear who you think is scum other than me .
A) because A50 crumbed it. That’s the main reason.

B) because Hardclaiming it now, when I really don’t need to (and I absolutely should have thought to do it D1, for obvious reasons. Had any of the previous flips been that flavour, both the D2 crumb/claim, would have been pointless).

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #556) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2850, the worst wrote:I have this feeling like flavour massclaiming is a Bad Idea but I also have this feeling like Krazy isn't the type of mod to balance the game on punishing players for flavour claiming

so net of all things idrc, lmk if you want mine
Maybe, tw is town here? I don’t think scum would offer to out their flavour, barring any real pressure to do so.

I’m not familiar with Starcraft but based on our flavour, I do think flavour and role are connected but Varsoon seems to be the expert here on all things Starcraft.

Yes, I actually did look up our flavour.

I have no clue wrt to the alignment of the player, who’s flavour we’re informed about though. I tried to find out like I did with ours but I couldn’t really get an allignment read on that flavour.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #557) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2849, Varsoon wrote:Part of me leans towards us all flavor claiming because I highly doubt that the mod made the clearly-flavor-heroes as scum, but also
As a mod, I think flavor gaming is lame as fuck and contrary to the point of a setup.
It's really weird that Nancy has a role only about flavor.
I completely disagree, because based on our role, I strongly believe flavour and role are connected.

However, maybe I shouldn’t be so quick to townread the worst for willing to offer to out their flavour, because scum has fakeclaims too, so I suppose the correct way to read that is NAI.

However, it did seem quite spontaneous, so . . . \_0_/

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #558) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2847, the worst wrote:Have the townies so far been good guys in the game? If so being able to confirm a flavour as not a fakeclaim probably means confirming someone's alignment (if the flavour is also a good guy in the game) I think?
That’s a really good point, I think.

The problem is, knowing pretty much next to nothing about Starcraft, based on my limited reading, I have no idea, if that character is a good or bad guy in this game.

What I 100% know, is that it NOT a fake claim.

So, if that player both outs their role - whenever it would be optimal to do so, if they also reveal the flavour that we’re informed about - then we can townfirm them I think, by virtue of the fact that I know the flavour claim is true.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #559) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2848, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, our flips so far have been
Terran, town aligned, Medic flavor.
Terran, town aligned, Duke flavor.
Terran, town aligned, Rory Swann flavor.
Requoting for easy reference.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (isolation #560) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2855, Performer wrote:The only substance I recall vars providing on d2 is his vast knowledge of sc. Vars saying there could be multiple factions battling for victory, makes sense...as the sc game is centered on that .

I want to know his stance on the lead wagon , because I have him as an sr .
Why?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #561) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2856, Performer wrote:
Excuse me sir/m'aam , I didn't see any d1 vig.
In post 2825, Nauci wrote:Performer why would you crumb your flavor instead of your role
Didn't see the use in crumbing bp since I wanted to look townie to draw a shot, but I felt like I should crumb at least something. So I ended up just choosing to crumb a quote. In fact I almost forgot to crumb at all yesterday , as I posted that . :lol:
That was obviously a typo, which I corrected in my next post. I meant even night vig, which was Creature. So, yeah, that was N2. :lol:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #562) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2857, Performer wrote:Keys continues to be a tr for me

nauci - tr. Used to have this as sr since I couldn’t tell why exactly she was scumreading me . Later reconsidered in 1875 for nauci to be tr. Not sure what to make of constant vote swings .

AN looked like they’re trying to understand people’s thought processes like in 788, and their AtE while excessive, sounds genuine. Want to see her reply to my question .

What I think about the koki slot is that he's not town . But his claim makes me extremely hesitant, so I'm not touching that .

Shos & tw have been giving me a bad feeling. Can’t put a finger on what exactly for the latter. Shos's townread of skitter is telling - see below for elaboration.

xtox is coasting and provided minimal content after he voted me. Doesn’t even sort after voting Performer. Half of this phase is over already .

mitil - Yesterday his casing looked genuine but today's additional accusations just looks like throwing whatever to hope it sticks, like nailing jello on a wall. Reevaluating his no ninja information part, that makes sense if he’s scum – maybe an informed scum?

mew has been playing very oddly, and has been hard to sort.
Skitter has also been hard to sort and even had no thoughts on Keys after 100+ pages, which is just unreal if town.

Vars - his ISO for d1 consisted of super sheeping of shos, today he questioned her being infalliable. That just looks like a way to deny accountability for lynches and explain why he votes .
Saying that someone didn't mislynch before - that's just absurd.
Can you do me a favour and ISO Kokichi in CoH and tell me if that affects your read on him.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=77310&user_select%5B%5D=30618

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2927 (isolation #563) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2864, Nauci wrote:
In post 2833, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2735, AlmostNancy wrote:

Me, none but I just ISO’d him and he was heavily scumreading both Irrelephant11 and Creature fwiw.
FTR: I came round as probtown on Relly the second half of D1...

RE: Creature: I didn’t like all the strong town reads of Creature, but in no way was I actively “heavily scumreading him”.
This is what I was trying to point out with 2737; I thought it was odd that Nancy didn't use the most up to date reads, and even doubled down on using earlier posts after I mentioned it

But I'm not sure what to make of it, alignment wise
You consider that “doubling down”? Really? I’ll definitely give you props for your interesting creative interpretations of my posting. :lol:

What I call it, was not allowing you to get away with misrepping me - intentionally or unintentionally.

But hey, cool spin. :]

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #564) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2865, Nauci wrote:
In post 2827, AlmostNancy wrote:@Nauci, you were the person, I referenced in my post as being mean. This is beginning to border on abusive now. I’m asking you nicely to stop and if you continue to either talk to me/or about me this way, I WILL report you. Don’t test me.
I think that many of your posts have had a combative feel or are just emotionally charged and have negative comments about people even if it's out of frustration. I always think it's rude be in principle to suggest to someone else that they replace out, but especially when that determination is solely based on them saying they might not have the bandwidth to read
just your slot
during early day phases. I think it's factual that you have suspected multiple people because you think it's so absurd to not town read you, which apparently several people disagree with because several people are struggling to read your slot.

It's a personal failing of mine that I'm remembering those more than other content and it's clouding my ability to remember your various reads and narratives from your slot, but I'm not sure what I've said about your slot that could be construed as abusive.
I’m not currently interested in revisiting it but sorry, I think you are trying once again to convince me I should retract my warning but this post is the exact opposite of persusive. I will not be pushed out of any game by anyone who treats anyone the way you have me in this game, so far. That type of behaviour is just an absurd rationalization, for expecting me to continue to tolerate your bullying of me. Hell would literally have to freeze over before that happens.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (isolation #565) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:03 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2871, Varsoon wrote:Oh
I figured out the problem
I am overgamed.
Nah yeah Xtoxm you're good here, I'm a doofus.
I can definitely relate to the overgamed thing.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #566) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:06 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2872, Shoshin wrote:No idea what Varsoon talking about re: flavor or multiball. Doesn't feel like something that come from town, more like scum trying to shake things up. Also don't like that he's saying I'm not around, trying to plant seeds of paranoia about me.
I can’t speak for the rest of it but since our slot is an informed townie with a flavour claim, it does make sense.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #567) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:10 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2878, the worst wrote:
In post 0, Krazy wrote:There will be a mafia faction, they will have daytalk.
There may be at least one third party role
this sounds better
Does 1 3P make it multiball? Or maybe I’m confusing multiball with normal?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #568) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:13 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2879, Varsoon wrote:Here's the thing
I know, for a fact, that Zerg is going to exist as a faction. This is a ducking STARCRAFT game.
And Zerg, in no way, have 'shoot' flavor in this game.
And we know kill flavor is important
because of the Terran flips

Actually,
@MOD: The dead PGO and Vigilante say they have 'bullet' flavor. What would their kills have looked like if they happened? What would be written?
I think if you knew what my flavour claim was, you might be the only person in the game, who might be able to possibly correctly alignment read it.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (isolation #569) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2882, the worst wrote:Flavour gaming is a little addictive >:

It literally killed me in Overkill 1 anyway. :lol:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #570) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:16 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2883, Nauci wrote:
In post 2880, the worst wrote:Wait hold on are you saying we're missing a nk?
Oh

Oh damn

Hmm it's possible

It's also possible
there's an infested terran with a gun
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd not even considered the possibility of a kill having been prevented because 3 killers n1 is absurd and creature didn't die by PGO
Wrt the bolded. Come again?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #571) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:19 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2884, the worst wrote:Vars sorry for this but you've softed a little too much. You're informed too right?
Multiple informed townies in the same game?

Mitilos first claimed no ninja, then we crumbed/claimed informed townie with a flavour claim.

So you think it’s more than Varsoon being an expert on Starcraft?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #572) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:22 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2885, the worst wrote:My role indirectly implies we shouldn't claim abilities btw but explaining atm is roughly anti wincon
Mine isn’t directly correlated to my role but it would be easily recognized as a town role in Starcraft, I think.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #573) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:25 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2886, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2881, the worst wrote:Role PMs have multiball/generic wording and the opening post says there is ~a~ mafia faction with daytalk so I feel like we're dealing with maybe mafia + SK

but irrelephant, as w Creature, was shot, so if the Zerg is a faction either they don't have a nightkill or they didn't kill last night...?
I'm saying it's probably something like
Evil Terrans
kill on Odd Nights with Bullets.
Zerg kill on Even Nights with Claws.
SK could be Protoss?

I'm not saying we're missing a kill, but that I think the different factions have a rotating kill with different flavor.
I also think that if there is an SK, they probably are bulletproof and shot our PGO.
So, you don’t think there could possibly be an odd night scumdoc in the setup?

“Evil Terrans”? I thought Terrans are supposed to be the good guys? *confused*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #574) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:28 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2892, Varsoon wrote:Protoss shoot lasers and use beam swords and lightning. They're... not really bullet-types.
Zerg? They can infect humans and control them, so it's possible that some Zerg have bullet-type flavor.
There are also just straight up Terran that are bad guys and they'd definitely have bullet-type flavor.
I still don’t understand. How are Terrans bad guys? *confuzzlement growning*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #575) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:30 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2893, Nauci wrote:VOTE: performer

I don't understand how crumbing scv flavor could possibly allude to being a tpr

But I could see it being a scum train of thought

Also I don't think anyone here has played it enough to immediately recognise the butter my biscuit allusion, and I say that as someone who has every achievement and used to commentate sc2 esports
Why?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #576) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:31 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2894, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2822, AlmostNancy wrote:
N
I meant it metaphorically. But, in the event there is a back up vig.
Yes, I suppose that’s possible or a back up doc as well?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #577) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:33 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2895, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2823, AlmostNancy wrote:
So you dont know what starcraft is?
I am not at all familiar with the flavour, correct. If I was, I might be able to assess, the possibile alignment of my informed flavour claim.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #578) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:37 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2897, Varsoon wrote:

Also I don't think anyone here has played it enough to immediately recognise the butter my biscuit allusion, and I say that as someone who has every achievement and used to commentate sc2 esports
I don't get the reference.
But I haven't played any of Starcraft 2.
Actually
Should I play it for the plot/story missions??

I'm cool with this.
Why is his claim more likely to come from scum than town? You would be able to explain that better than anyone else here, I hope?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (isolation #579) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:39 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2901, the worst wrote:@Nauci I don't think crumbs are meant to be immediately recognisable :I otherwise I generally agree. Ironically I really don't think Performer is likely the one who killed Relly but I still don't think he's town
If you think he’s scum, then why don’t you think he killed him?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (isolation #580) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:40 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2903, the worst wrote:I'm not really sure? But either way if he shot Relly last night using his 1sbp for protection I'd be pretty shocked if he was so comfortable with claiming 1sbp today when there's no other explanation for Relly's death
Oh okay, that makes sense.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #581) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:43 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2906, Performer wrote:Just realized something.

Was thinking over and over about the "no ninja" speculation from mitil. Starting to wonder if he is ascetic. Then, that makes sense since I am a town bp , so that creates wifom from the mod.

So, if there exists an ascetic - or even some sort of a scum bp along with town bp, that makes sense .
Mitil mentioned no ninja, and if he was ascetic scum or ascetic sk - that would be something plausible. Then I could see the claim of no ninja being possible.

There's likely a scum bp or scum ascetic somewhere, who killed irrel on n1.

want to hear his reply when he returns, because I have way too many scumreads.
Ninja is way more powerful than ascetic though?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #582) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:45 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2909, Performer wrote:In terms of mitil - my theory is that he mentioned no ninja to get town credit d1. During n2, 2 kills happened, with one on the pgo of all people.

Add into that my role of town bp, I figured there could be a scum/sk bp OR scum ascetic/ sk ascetic. Otherwise why would irrel flip green with creat who flipped green with an even-night ability? Makes no sense. That means the scum/sk survived and killed irrel.

Because bp OR ascetic wouldn't need to worry about pgo. Why on earth they chose irrel of all people, that is downright confusing . Because if I weren't town here - and a50 would attest to this - I would choose a50 or tw based on who I knew. Like they'd be dead on n1 , guaranteed in the world of sk/scum perf. No offense to irrel :]
You’re saying that if you were scum, us or tw would be dead. Why?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (isolation #583) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:47 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2912, Shoshin wrote:I need to reevaluate things. I'm thinking there's mafia plus two third party.
Two? But there were only 2 kills last night. Unless you think 1 is a neutral 3P?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (isolation #584) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:50 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2920, Nauci wrote:I thought he offered his flavor because you purportedly have the ability to confirm whether it's an actual flavor in the game or a provided fake claim?
Only if tw - I’m assuming you meant him? - has the actual flavour which I can verify. We only know of ONE.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #585) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:53 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2943, the worst wrote:
In post 2935, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2884, the worst wrote:Vars sorry for this but you've softed a little too much. You're informed too right?
Multiple informed townies in the same game?

Mitilos first claimed no ninja, then we crumbed/claimed informed townie with a flavour claim.

So you think it’s more than Varsoon being an expert on Starcraft?
Some of his language was TMIey. I still really expect him to to claim whether or not he is informed.
I think he should if that’s the case. We can then have an informed neighbourhood. :P

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (isolation #586) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:53 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2944, the worst wrote:Page of Nancy INTERRUPTED
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #587) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:34 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

OK.. A50 here.. I think I have some time today. So, who's voting whom and why? (Sorry I've been away, but that's what hydras are for)

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (isolation #588) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2957, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2938, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2892, Varsoon wrote:Protoss shoot lasers and use beam swords and lightning. They're... not really bullet-types.
Zerg? They can infect humans and control them, so it's possible that some Zerg have bullet-type flavor.
There are also just straight up Terran that are bad guys and they'd definitely have bullet-type flavor.
I still don’t understand. How are Terrans bad guys? *confuzzlement growning*
In the first Starcraft game, the Terran Confederacy is in a civil war.
https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Arcturus_Mengsk
https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Terran_Confederacy
https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Sons_of_Korhal
https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Alpha_Squadron

In the game, Terran characters like Duke and Jim Raynor are good guys, whereas Terran characters like Arcturus Mengsk are bad guys. Mengsk seems like a good guy at first, but he turns out to be using Psi Emitters to make the Zerg attack or show up in certain places and he has this policy of nuking entire planets. Mengsk betrays Jim Raynor and is successful in overthrowing the Confederacy and establishing the Terran Dominion in its place. At least, I am fairly sure that's the plot.

Anyway, SCV doesn't make any sense for a bulletproof claim, as they're your basic grunt worker units and one of the easiest units to kill. It makes sense as a fake-claim in a game where all the named roles are already taken, but it'd be vanilla town or some sort of enabler role in my mind.
Okay thanks. I’ll check it out and my informed flavour claim, is none of those.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (isolation #589) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2958, Nauci wrote:
In post 2927, AlmostNancy wrote:What I call it, was not allowing you to get away with misrepping me - intentionally or unintentionally.
Misrepping?

I didn't even use words in that post; just quoted posts that were contrary to your assessment because I remembered those were his most recent read progression. I call that a correction, not a misrepresentation.
You made it look, like I had no basis for that read, not that it was earlier in his ISO, so I proved with the quotes, that it wasn’t made up.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (isolation #590) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2959, Nauci wrote:
In post 2934, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2883, Nauci wrote:
In post 2880, the worst wrote:Wait hold on are you saying we're missing a nk?
Oh

Oh damn

Hmm it's possible

It's also possible
there's an infested terran with a gun
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd not even considered the possibility of a kill having been prevented because 3 killers n1 is absurd and creature didn't die by PGO
Wrt the bolded. Come again?
Zerg had the ability to infest Terran units and turn them into essentially zombie Zerg units. An infested terran has the ability to use guns instead of claws.

The flavors thus far have all been obviously good guys in the lore and the medic had an obvious correlation with the role so I'm pretty against flavor claiming.
I’m pretty sure this game isn’t bastard though.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (isolation #591) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2961, Nauci wrote:
In post 2940, AlmostNancy wrote:

Why?
It seems more likely to be something scum would try to concoct as a crumb than one planned to confirm a claim to me
Well town bp, isn’t a common role.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (isolation #592) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2965, Nauci wrote:
In post 2945, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2897, Varsoon wrote:

I don't get the reference.
But I haven't played any of Starcraft 2.
Actually
Should I play it for the plot/story missions??

I'm cool with this.
Why is his claim more likely to come from scum than town? You would be able to explain that better than anyone else here, I hope?
I don't understand why you (repeatedly? I thought I saw another instance at least) say he's the only one here who knows the lore when I've been discussing it as well and mentioned that I have every achievement in the game o_o I mean commentating it might not mean much to you but I played and watched the game enough to be essentially a sportscaster for professional competitive starcraft 2
Okay, I didn’t know that. I saw Varsoon make a few in depth posts about it, so I directed it to him.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (isolation #593) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2966, Xtoxm wrote:^notice how hard Nauci is working to save Performer
You think they’re linked?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #594) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2967, Nauci wrote:
In post 2956, the worst wrote:so the groupscum kill last night was probably on Creature I guess..? does NKA get us anywhere here? I really can't think of anyone but I can feel my interest fading and I want to stop that
Analysis of NKA would help me :lol:

Everyone: who do you think tried to kill who and why? Even wild speculation is fine.
People are assuming bp SK but we haven’t ruled out odd night scumdoc as a possibility.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3085 (isolation #595) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2969, Nauci wrote:In a 15p game a mislynch today could result in lylo tomorrow

How come you're not trying to game solve today, xtoxm? I had you even as a town lean yesterday because I thought you did put in some work but it feels like you've sat back a lot today flying under the radar
We could have LYLO tomorrow? Already? :o

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #596) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2971, Nauci wrote:I don't think there's any indication from creature's regular posting that he was crumbing

But his rvs entrance claimed survivor so maybe that was enough of a crumb/motivation

@krazy
would an ascetic or ninja modifier affect being shot at by a pgo?
In post 2981, the worst wrote:I think I'm still at the point where I don't want to reconsider Shoshin, Nauci or skitter unless we're like Direly Fucked because those three are town. Shoshin blasted her scumrange sod1 and has stayed outside of it imo. Nauci is also feeling outside of her scumrange; the Rel kull could have like hypothetically happened from a faction she is not a part of I guess? so maybe that mechclear is moot but via play I don't think I ever had a legitimate reason to be suspicious of her and Rel's appeal to us to stop being dumb and bad was.. terrific

skitter is the first townblock member I'm wrong on but I'm still not feeling wrong; after gerrymandering shadow government democracy mafia I've read her correctly like 3 times in a row after a bit of work and using the same tells I've been working with recently I don't feel like I'm wrong here at all.

which puts like 3-5 non-town players in:
Keyser Söze
Xtoxm
Mewtaph
Mitillos
AlmostNancy
Kokichi Oma
Varsoon
Performer

I'm going to try and work on a more bottom heavy readlist. I just tried reading Perf's iso again and like..there is stuff in there I'd be genuinely impressed to see coming from scum!Perf... I think he's been shoved down my readlist due to townreads in higher tiers and I really need to reset this
*smdh at you. sigh*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (isolation #597) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2981, the worst wrote:I think I'm still at the point where I don't want to reconsider Shoshin, Nauci or skitter unless we're like Direly Fucked because those three are town. Shoshin blasted her scumrange sod1 and has stayed outside of it imo. Nauci is also feeling outside of her scumrange; the Rel kull could have like hypothetically happened from a faction she is not a part of I guess? so maybe that mechclear is moot but via play I don't think I ever had a legitimate reason to be suspicious of her and Rel's appeal to us to stop being dumb and bad was.. terrific

skitter is the first townblock member I'm wrong on but I'm still not feeling wrong; after gerrymandering shadow government democracy mafia I've read her correctly like 3 times in a row after a bit of work and using the same tells I've been working with recently I don't feel like I'm wrong here at all.

which puts like 3-5 non-town players in:
Keyser Söze
Xtoxm
Mewtaph
Mitillos
AlmostNancy
Kokichi Oma
Varsoon
Performer

I'm going to try and work on a more bottom heavy readlist. I just tried reading Perf's iso again and like..there is stuff in there I'd be genuinely impressed to see coming from scum!Perf... I think he's been shoved down my readlist due to townreads in higher tiers and I really need to reset this
In post 2985, Xtoxm wrote:i would find it very comical if perf gets away with that hammer and we lynch me instead. like hysterically funny. please do it.
With so many people playing this badly with wtf lolreads, nothing would honestly surprise me at this point.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (isolation #598) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2992, Mitillos wrote:Back.

@Nauci: No change. Performer is still scum, but now he's flailing and reaching, trying to find some way to get out of his current predicament. Varsoon's unannounced L-1 is scummy too. His blasé attitude about it potentially being the hammer is not great, either. On the other hand, being overgamed is a thing, so... I can at least see the possibility of it being merely anti-town (which is still bad).

@Performer: Kokichi is probably scum. After that, not sure. Maybe Varsoon? Maybe Xtoxm? Or AlNan? I'll have to reread some ISOs. Also, you keep saying you don't OMGUS because you don't vote someone just for voting you: that's not what OMGUS is. Or, at the very least, it's not how it manifests, because virtually nobody is enough of an idiot to say "you are voting me, therefore you must be scum", and actually mean it. We keep accusing you of OMGUS, because of a pattern of behaviour; specifically, you seem to generally find scum in those who scumread you, and generally townread those who townread you.

@worst: This game has been very active. 6 hours is not the narrow gap that it would be in most games. That hammer was opportunistic, because had N_M decided to claim, we would all probably have moved to either Performer or Xtoxm (or Kokichi at an outside chance), given the previous wagons.
Has anyone in the history of mafia, ever gotten an informed role as scum?

Because that really wouldn’t make a lot of sense.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #599) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2997, Performer wrote:
In post 2931, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2878, the worst wrote:
In post 0, Krazy wrote:There will be a mafia faction, they will have daytalk.
There may be at least one third party role
this sounds better
Does 1 3P make it multiball? Or maybe I’m confusing multiball with normal?
I mean, technically multiball refers to multiple informed teams - as in more than 1 scum team. If a game followed strict nrg guidelines, then that would be the definition gone under. This isn't a normal game though, it's a themed game so nrg guidelines aren't necessarily followed.
In post 2937, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2886, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2881, the worst wrote:Role PMs have multiball/generic wording and the opening post says there is ~a~ mafia faction with daytalk so I feel like we're dealing with maybe mafia + SK

but irrelephant, as w Creature, was shot, so if the Zerg is a faction either they don't have a nightkill or they didn't kill last night...?
I'm saying it's probably something like
Evil Terrans
kill on Odd Nights with Bullets.
Zerg kill on Even Nights with Claws.
SK could be Protoss?

I'm not saying we're missing a kill, but that I think the different factions have a rotating kill with different flavor.
I also think that if there is an SK, they probably are bulletproof and shot our PGO.
So, you don’t think there could possibly be an odd night scumdoc in the setup?

“Evil Terrans”? I thought Terrans are supposed to be the good guys? *confused*
Iirc, there are Terrans who are evil but they have to be infested by Zerg. Terrans are typically the good guys
In post 2948, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2906, Performer wrote:Just realized something.

Was thinking over and over about the "no ninja" speculation from mitil. Starting to wonder if he is ascetic. Then, that makes sense since I am a town bp , so that creates wifom from the mod.

So, if there exists an ascetic - or even some sort of a scum bp along with town bp, that makes sense .
Mitil mentioned no ninja, and if he was ascetic scum or ascetic sk - that would be something plausible. Then I could see the claim of no ninja being possible.

There's likely a scum bp or scum ascetic somewhere, who killed irrel on n1.

want to hear his reply when he returns, because I have way too many scumreads.
Ninja is way more powerful than ascetic though?
Ascetic can be implemented into a setup for balance reasons and could be negative utility for town . As far as Ninja goes, that means no investigative can latch onto that role, if that role did something.
In post 2949, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2909, Performer wrote:In terms of mitil - my theory is that he mentioned no ninja to get town credit d1. During n2, 2 kills happened, with one on the pgo of all people.

Add into that my role of town bp, I figured there could be a scum/sk bp OR scum ascetic/ sk ascetic. Otherwise why would irrel flip green with creat who flipped green with an even-night ability? Makes no sense. That means the scum/sk survived and killed irrel.

Because bp OR ascetic wouldn't need to worry about pgo. Why on earth they chose irrel of all people, that is downright confusing . Because if I weren't town here - and a50 would attest to this - I would choose a50 or tw based on who I knew. Like they'd be dead on n1 , guaranteed in the world of sk/scum perf. No offense to irrel :]

You’re saying that if you were scum, us or tw would be dead. Why?
Because imo a50/tw are the biggest threats .[/b{
-----------

@vars it's a real claim of town bp. I agree it's very cool that krazy thought of that and it does cause wifom insanity, but I'm not surprised as that's something a lot of game creators implement.
A) You just pretty much repeated the exact same thing.

Which means, you didn’t answer my question.

B) In what world are tw and us, ever w/w here?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”