Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Andante »

Firebringer: towniest town I've ever seen!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Galron
Voting Fire? must make you maf Galron! I haven't seen a townier town than Fire!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 36, Galron wrote:
In post 29, Firebringer wrote:how is it going galron
Í'm stoked for another town loss.
Says this and votes the towniest town! gg case closed. Galron is maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 35, Firebringer wrote:my only goal this game is to not fall into any scum pockets. So therefore if i never trust anyone, i can't be pocketed.
Instant victory condition

my reads in divide and conquer so bad. Shameful. Disgraceful.
I should really blame norwee for it all
wow blaming someone else for bad reads? minus town points for you... still a towny town though!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 49, Firebringer wrote:i would like all votes on galron to be transferred to me.

Galron how much selling those votes on urself for?
no. galron maf. you're town.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 57, Firebringer wrote:my partner is obviously andante
obviously! I know you're town!! together, we can defeat Galron's maf team!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Andante »

ooh I think MagikHorse is town too!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Andante »

those sound like some fun ideas....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Andante »

I VOTE FIRE FOR PRESIDENT!!!
VOTE: Firebringer
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 92, hellbooks wrote:
In post 2, Firebringer wrote:im gonna pretend this is youtube:
first
mary oliver

VOTE: andante
just looking to fill my hot take quota for the day
That’s a spicy take!!! Sounds like you have a reason for it, and I’d LOVE to hear it :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 118, hellbooks wrote:
In post 116, Andante wrote:That’s a spicy take!!! Sounds like you have a reason for it, and I’d LOVE to hear it
ok ! ! !
let me just share it to u in secret... (i dont want the randos to hear!)
whisper whisper whisper whisper

pretty good right?!?!?
wow… so spicy!! love it tbh!!!

also,
@person saying I TRed fire too much, (on mobile so i’m not going back)
What’s wrong with it? it’s RVS, no one is doing actual solving, the bringer of fire is the towniest town that ever town’d!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 126, hellbooks wrote:
In post 121, Andante wrote:wow… so spicy!! love it tbh!!!
i feel like im being strongarmed into wanting to townread you from you being likeable
That’s not a bad thing!!! I’m town! Feel free to TR me :)

@CSF I mean, it’s not a TR I’d die for, just an early gut read I had, consider it a town lean vs lock town read, and I liked the overall energy coming into the game, felt like Fire wasn’t afraid to post/afraid of appearance, was just having fun, breaking the ice, making it super easy for people to make an entrance. That kind of stuff I generally view as townier rather than as scum behaviors
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 137, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 136, Nero Cain wrote:actually on 2nd thought Fire could totally do what he's doing as scum.
Would he buddy me, of all people, post 1?
I didn't take Fire's post as buddying you, so this feels odd.. like, is Fire your scum partner and you feel like he's being caught, so now you feel the need to go "but as scum would he buddy me?" Fire is fire... does random stuff as both town and scum, of all the things said thus far, this stands out the most to me, like, it feels like you are genuinely defending fire here, but there's almost nothing game related to defend off of.
In post 138, Nero Cain wrote:*3rd post

and I don't see why not? Like I'm not saying its a fire-tire panda team or anything just that I don't think Fire "shitposting" and calling for votes on himself is particularly pro-town.

of course, he and others will just wright it off as shitposting and say that scum wouldn't bring that much attention to themselves

but that's how I feel so eh
Yeah I definitely agree, like, me calling Fire town last night was not this "omg I have years of meta!! easy game!!" This could very easily be Fire's scum game!! I feel like you got the same "uhhh what??" vibes from Toogeloo as me, so + town for you!

In post 139, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Andante
I'm getting the feeling that Andante is scum here
Do you now? I'm gonna need you to explain that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 142, Dwlee99 wrote:I kinda skipped page 6 before making that previous vote
Page 6 is where my more "game related" content is though? Early game is just joking around... So now you no longer SR me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 150, Scorpious wrote:
In post 149, MagikHorse wrote:Is this a meta call or something?

indeed at least a town lean for effort so early, rarely will you see that avatar more than twice on a page.
The horse kinda laid out my exact thoughts on this in the post after this, but, what effort was even shown... Dwlee voted me, I ask for a reason, and they instantly back off. 0 effort there

In post 157, Firebringer wrote:
In post 128, Andante wrote:
In post 126, hellbooks wrote:
In post 121, Andante wrote:wow… so spicy!! love it tbh!!!
i feel like im being strongarmed into wanting to townread you from you being likeable
That’s not a bad thing!!! I’m town! Feel free to TR me :)

@CSF I mean, it’s not a TR I’d die for, just an early gut read I had, consider it a town lean vs lock town read, and I liked the overall energy coming into the game, felt like Fire wasn’t afraid to post/afraid of appearance, was just having fun, breaking the ice, making it super easy for people to make an entrance. That kind of stuff I generally view as townier rather than as scum behaviors
Wait were u really townreading me

I feel like at this point u should know that’s my personality ur town reading not play
town lean? yes. I liked the energy!

In post 167, MagikHorse wrote:Like really, 116 could be a personality annoyance thing, but 126 is just all kinds of stinted and doesn't feel very natural.
mehh I didn't think anything suspicious of hellbooks tone, seemed fine to me tbh

In post 175, hellbooks wrote:
In post 169, Firebringer wrote:The tone dissonance, yeah first post sounds like hell is messing around with /annoyed sarcasm then the next post sounds not all aligned with that. Especially with previous ones. It’s big mood shifts
i'm gathering evidence! if you act at someone they'll act right back!
Fact!! lol that's the best way to get someone's attention!
In post 183, The Keeper wrote:
In post 179, Scorpious wrote:
In post 177, hellbooks wrote:is there any chance i can interest you in not keeping this gimmick up for the whole game
It’s not even an entertaining one
You haven't seen the best bits yet...
lol joy... I can't wait for the best part of the gimmick...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 187, Dwlee99 wrote:Magik is a town horse
What specifically makes Magik a town horse?
In post 191, hellbooks wrote:
In post 181, MagikHorse wrote:That could be said of every interaction, and says nothing at all about the tonal shift.
it should be clear that my post was not on-its-face genuine given that it didnt come with an unvote. im still invested in pushing andante but i'm not scumhunting
super
seriously right now because im still identifying people im interested in poking at, i've only meaningfully chatted with a few people, and we're still at a stage where reads change pretty quickly ! did my post stand out to you before or after firebringer brought it up?
Your plan is just to push me? I'd love to hear more on how this plan plays out... like, you want to push me to get reads on... me? or reads on others? cause pushing me doesn't give reads on the others, and how do you identify which people you want to poke at?

In post 203, Scorpious wrote:
In post 202, Firebringer wrote:that dwlee is inconsistent?
well,it was worth him pointing out that my comment had no depth.

I just figured a little reminder might be appropriate. it was an early town lean, not committed to a player like that..on page six in a large..
I'm still just confused how you had an early townlean on Dwlee.. You literally TRed them for going "Andante maf" me going why? then they were all "jk not andante" like, I don't see this same "effort" you saw...
In post 206, Scorpious wrote:
In post 204, MagikHorse wrote:Just saying... what exactly? That we shouldn't pressure him for his posts, or how he backed off at the slightest pressure?
i think he should be pressured ,but rarely does he respond to it.
Just a thought, if someone doesn't respond to pressure, have you ever considered trying a different strat? that isn't pressure?
In post 209, Nero Cain wrote:keeper is basicly saying they'll solve a lil' but its gonna be mostly troll/gimmick posting and a PL
Correct! and if all they do is gimmick, I'm voting them out!
In post 211, hellbooks wrote:a statement such as this has like a kaleidoscopic amount of psychology behind it though. if i were to try and pinpoint... it felt kind of like putting up a wall a little bit. but as i said. WIP
how is that putting up a wall? lol
In post 215, Tejate Raichu wrote:Well, if you don't mind, I'm just gonna make extra sure we don't see sudden lolhammers.

UNVOTE: Firebringer

So far Scorpious is the first slot that has given me enough to consider, I feel like. So far I'm getting more of a confused than a strictly scum vibe, but I'll hold off before solidifying a day 1 read on them. Magik I'm still thinking about since I don't give out free townreads just on activity.
Ok, so I've had this thought since last night, Tejate maf. This post kinda supports that though.. like, "oh Scorpious is drawing attention.. yeah I'm sus of them!!" feels really odd to me tbh, Tejate also had this odd energy last nice, like scum awkwardly trying to jump in... here, this "read" feels fake, yeah idk Tejate is sus.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 219, Tejate Raichu wrote:Most of your posts have been related to game content. I don't need to necessarily know your meta or even like said posts to start formulating an opinion off of that. You and Magik are the ones I'm giving the most thought to right now for that reason.
like, yeah... what? this feels like scum SRing a partner, trying to bring in words like "meta" when like, no meta applies here... Scorp TRed Dwlee for a terrible reason, and not you're trying to use fancy words to make it seem like you have a different reason for your reads... like, just flat out say exactly what you're SRing??? not this "I need to think first, then formulate an opinion" ok, if you have no opinion, you just say nothing...
In post 245, Firebringer wrote:i intend to put some of my scumreads in non yeet pool for various reasons.
cause that sounds like playing to win...
In post 262, Tejate Raichu wrote:I'm not prepared to call Magik Townie McTownerson yet, but so far I think it would be in our best interest to give him a day 1 pass (stolen from morph the cat). Maybe a day 2 pass.
Why are you already proposing day1/day 2 passes?? like, just read people, propose a lim, go from there... like you can BET I'll be pushing a SR, and if someone is towny, they're getting a "pass" but it's not like I'm announcing official passes..

VOTE: Tejate Raichu
I think I'm putting my vote here for a while, he's not getting away that easily, probably my strongest SR here right now.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 283, hellbooks wrote:
In post 278, Andante wrote:Your plan is just to push me? I'd love to hear more on how this plan plays out... like, you want to push me to get reads on... me? or reads on others? cause pushing me doesn't give reads on the others, and how do you identify which people you want to poke at?
ya you. by push i guess i mean more like poke at so i think i used the wrong word. as far as identifying what ppl im interested in sorting, its mostly just if someone says something that makes me go "oh, interesting, hm." i would consider myself more of a micro player so as far as large playerlists go, for me its just sort of a gradual process of getting everyone figured out in my head. so right now im prioritizing based on gut
hmmm so gut has prioritized me to sort... ok.. well uhh could I get your thoughts on Tejate while you're thinking about who to sort?
In post 284, Nero Cain wrote:idk man, saying "im not hard town reading X" "but X shouldn't be considered for elimination for the next day or 2." and it just seems sorta like talking out of both sides of your mouth
Also don't forget wanting to give out D1/D2 passes 24 IRL hours into a game...

In post 285, Nero Cain wrote:I would be down to poke AD.

*poke poke poke*
Can I help you?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 286, Tejate Raichu wrote:
@Andante
If you actually read my posts carefully, I didn't say I was scumreading Scorpious. I said that they give off more of a confused vibe than a raw townvibe/scumvibe, and I want to think more about whether the confusion expressed is more likely to come from scum or town. It feels both you and Nero are reading what you want to read in my posts, rather than what's actually there.

And yes, I do want to give Magik a pass for today. I think it would be silly to elim someone who is actually contributing when an easy scum strategy in this playerlist is just the classic "kill the smart people". I'm saying they're town enough that I don't really want to eliminate them right now unless something major changes in the gamestate.
Nah I'm pretty sure I read your post, I just find it odd your focus is "I'm giving these people passes cause they had a strong start!" like, the start of the game is super easy for both alignments, I'd even argue there's been no major significantly towny reasons to TR people, so you going "Strong start from Magik! I'm not limming magik for 2 days!!" like, what happens if magik continues just existing? Like, I'm not arguing Magik hasn't had decent lines, but nothing I've seen thus far isn't easy to also do as maf.
In post 289, Tejate Raichu wrote:Andante, their reasoning is already setting off alarm bells in my head. I do not really appreciate this level of straight up ignoring context in order to push a wagon that already has several votes on it.
Alarm bells? cause I don't TR you? lol I'm not ignoring any context, I most definitely read, and you have other serious votes on you? I must've missed that, like to my knowledge, I'm the only one here with a super serious vote, backed up with exactly why I'm voting
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 320, Tejate Raichu wrote:Actually, thinking it over, maybe it became a bit more effable. This was in response to hellbooks suggesting they wanted to sort Andante. It feels like the purpose of the first bit of 287 was to try and push that thinking more onto my slot. I don't really see much real non-meming Andante/hellbooks interaction outside of this, so it kinda set me off that hellbooks specifically was asked for their opinion on me. By the person hellbooks stated they had intent to sort over others.
Yeah, I asked hellbooks, cause that will help 2 things. 1- It will help me sort hellbooks and 2- it gives me another perspective on your slot.
I'm not understanding why it'd set you off that I'm asking someone else for thoughts on you. Isn't it a good thing I'm looking for other opinions? If hellbooks comes back with "Nah fam I TR Tejate" they'll tell me why, and it helps me sort you. Why is it bad to get other opinions on your slot?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 324, MagikHorse wrote:Like, if Andante has an agenda, I don't think "he's saving me to kill later" is it.
no agenda here!!!
(and don't worry, I've gotten used to people defaulting to he, so anything is fine :) )
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Andante »

Like, the posts were literally just me catching up giving thoughts... and going "hey last night I noticed Tejate was sus" like, Tejate.. you don't even have a wagon on you now right?? like I'm your only voter... how am I taking advatage of whatever wagon is there.. or idk what you're saying on that.. I don't think I've done anything scummy thus far lol if anything I'd argue I'm one of the townier people here, I'm more than happy to discuss anything with you, it's not like we can't talk, but if instead of talking, you wanna just default to calling me maf, that's cool too
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 333, MagikHorse wrote:Honestly, I don't like either side of that 1 for 1 between Tejate and Andante the longer I look at it. Too many assumptions, doesn't really seem much like either was reading the other well.

No, saving people for later in a large game is not that suspect. Feels like an overreaction at best.
No, I don't think Tejate was scumreading Andante for "not townreading him". That assumption is just plain bad.

Yes, I do think ducking away to "avoid lolhammers" was very weak and scummy reasoning. There were nowhere near enough votes for that concern from Tejate.
No, I don't think poking Hellbooks for information about Tejate is a bad thing. Feels like reading way too deep into nothing, and I buy Andante's response to that point.

Hard to say which looks worse.
How do I even look bad from that? I think it's terrible to go "X gets a d1 and d2 pass" LESS THAN 24 HOURS into the start of a game. especially a giant game. Like, sure ok say "I'll sort X later" but by saying you're giving X a pass, it's like, "I'm not even going to attempt to read you till later" which doesn't feel like pro town to me at all. I know we all have people we wait till later to sort, but I'll at least make an effort to read them. no one gets a full 2 game days pass... no one
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 352, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 344, Andante wrote:
In post 333, MagikHorse wrote:Honestly, I don't like either side of that 1 for 1 between Tejate and Andante the longer I look at it. Too many assumptions, doesn't really seem much like either was reading the other well.

No, saving people for later in a large game is not that suspect. Feels like an overreaction at best.
No, I don't think Tejate was scumreading Andante for "not townreading him". That assumption is just plain bad.

Yes, I do think ducking away to "avoid lolhammers" was very weak and scummy reasoning. There were nowhere near enough votes for that concern from Tejate.
No, I don't think poking Hellbooks for information about Tejate is a bad thing. Feels like reading way too deep into nothing, and I buy Andante's response to that point.

Hard to say which looks worse.
How do I even look bad from that? I think it's terrible to go "X gets a d1 and d2 pass" LESS THAN 24 HOURS into the start of a game. especially a giant game. Like, sure ok say "I'll sort X later" but by saying you're giving X a pass, it's like, "I'm not even going to attempt to read you till later" which doesn't feel like pro town to me at all. I know we all have people we wait till later to sort, but I'll at least make an effort to read them. no one gets a full 2 game days pass... no one
Ignoring Innocent Child roles and other mechanical reasons (e.g. Night 0 cop checks) to confirm a town early, some people can be read really easily by the effort which they push the game from a standstill, or through meta reasoning. Tejate seems to believe that it's far more likely that my attempts to get the ball rolling are from town than scum (assuming I'm reading his posts correctly), and though he's hesitant to townbin me too early in fear of me just being a ridiculously strong scum with an amazing opening (A presumption here, but I have seen this sort of thing turn on people too when an early townread turns out to be more manipulative late) decided I wasn't worth looking into so early. Could be he simply thinks I look town enough for now that he doesn't want to spend his time looking deep into a fairly active poster he believes got a strong town start until there's more evidence? Sems the most likelt scenario in my eyes, seconded only by a scum pocketing attempt.

Mostly though it seems bad that you can't tell that it's a difference of opinion and keep pushing it like absolutely everyone has to play the exact same way, or that nobody can set a player aside so early. At best that's a bit self-centered, at worst it's attempting to undermine the early townleans on me and keep me closer to the lim pool.

It also ignores that Tejate later said that I had to at least maintain some of my current behavior to remain in this state, and that it wasn't going to exclude me from attention should I start to behave more strangely, which kind of leads me to believe that it really is just a fancy "I'll look at you later" line that's being taken far more strictly by you than them.
Ok, even if I just go with your first sentence. You like that Tejate wrote you off as "likely not maf" in 24 hours? like, that's my entire issue with this, nothing actually game related happened, it's essentially just "you post a lot. I'll read you later" like, why say that? why not interact with someone that talks a lot? like, if all your effort/enthusiasm is why Tejate isn't reading you till later... why have I not seen Tejate interact with you at all, like, not even using you to help get reads. I'm a little suspicious of why I'm suddenly the bad guy for "not declaring you're off the table" like, sure in all likelihood I'm not yeeting you day 1 or day 2, but that doesn't mean I declare that then stop interacting with you, like, this equation is not adding up.
> Mostly though it seems bad that you can't tell that it's a difference of opinion and keep pushing it like absolutely everyone has to play the exact same way
Uhhh I'm not keeping pushing anything? I read, I gave thoughts on the posts I read, yall are the people who keep bringing up this 1 instance, like do you think I'm not aware we've approached this game differently?
This whole post just seems way too defensive for me just going "lol idk how I look bad"
In post 354, The Keeper wrote:
In post 346, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 339, The Keeper wrote: And lets face it, you've hardly generated much content yourself, have you..?
nice deflect

that's irrelevant (and i'd argue untrue)
Your basis is my lack of content.
The same is true for you.

It's about as relevant as collecting consumables.

I don't have the means to deflect, and I'd hardly call returning your call out a deflection.

Its not my fault you decided to come at me armed with My Reflection.
Keeper... Don't even try to argue that you've had content thus far... you dont
In post 358, Frogsterking wrote:BTW I've played against town!Andante in rapid games as both alignments and she has good intuition; her early reads are likely to outperform what we can expect based on random chance.

I've played against scum!MagikHorse once before in a newbie game and they fooled everyone.
I'm not sure if this is good or saying I'm bad... I'm gonna go with it's a compliment and say thanks! But you're not putting me into your pocket! I'm onto you!!
In post 360, Frogsterking wrote:@hell

There are enough days left to move the execution onto MagikHorse. I think it's pessimistic to assume Magik is a vanity wagon.

I'm more afraid of scum!Magik running away with the game compared to scum!Tejate.
I will say, I can see the reasoning behind wanting a Magik wagon, but I don't necessarily agree with it yet
In post 361, Save The Dragons wrote:can you case magikhorse
Does this mean you TR Magik? cause if so (I know I'm asking this like 200 posts later) I want to know why you think there shouldn't be a scumcase... like, I want to know, other than "effort!!!" what makes magik town? (And I only want answers from before this post... not the 200 after)
In post 364, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 358, Frogsterking wrote:BTW I've played against town!Andante in rapid games as both alignments and she has good intuition; her early reads are likely to outperform what we can expect based on random chance.

I've played against scum!MagikHorse once before in a newbie game and they fooled everyone.
I've only had three scumgames on this site. One of them I got I'll and replaced out halfway through D1 after coming under fire. Another was a rapid game over the course of 2 hours or so where I was scum with Fire and was the second largest wagon. The third my mafia buddy got elimned D1 and I surrendered Day 2 because I was jailkept and mechanically screwed. The only game you can be talking about is the latter, and I don't have time to check that game out from work to refresh my memory.

Still, what about my play this game tells you that I'm a well playing scum instead of a well playing town? There has to be something that pings you, unless you're just fearmongering?
If that is true (I'm not looking at the games cause I don't care enough) that's really interesting then... saying Magik has a strong scumgame... cause if that's the definition of really good? I have a professional level scum game lol
In post 365, Toogeloo wrote:Imagine wanting to eliminate someone because you are scared of their scum game...
At least people are saying stuff... and like "trying" to make reads... just saying
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 369, Scorpious wrote:This game is weird, it has like zero flow
You sure we're reading the same game? I've definitely seen progression happening, and there's multiple 1v1's going on, so does zero flow mean... not reading?
In post 372, Scorpious wrote:at his point with so many players and such little content, nobody can read anyone with any certainty, I don't care who you are.
Well, if you're not trying to read people... you're not going to be reading people lol sure I couldn't name everyone in this game without looking, but I'm having a general idea of my reads in comparison to each other, you really make it sound like we're looking at different games
In post 373, Tejate Raichu wrote:You and Fire both understand what I actually meant, yes.
I mean, I understood what you meant, you're the one who took what I said completely out of context... you were like "NO!!! YOU ARE MAF" and have been trying to spin everything I say into "look this proves andante maf" like, ok fam... you do you I guess
In post 374, Tejate Raichu wrote:Especially when one player is significantly better than most players in a group
If this isn't in reference to Magik, just ignore, but please share, what makes MAgik significantly better than everyone else right now? cause I'm not seeing it
In post 376, Scorpious wrote:
In post 375, MagikHorse wrote:I don't like meta as a major part of a case, and this case against me so far is exactly that. It's just "I think I can read him" with no meat on those bones so far. What am I supposed to respond to here?
you're just active. I wouldn't have the audacity to even try to read you right now,or anyone. like i said, not enough for anything beyond "guts" and those just cause fights.
"you're active so I'm not reading you" what?? and the "if I out my reads I'll cause fights" uhh I think everyone here would love to hear the reads... I can't speak for all, but fighting people with different reads is not my go to move, I question them. Such as here.. Dwlee being all confident I'm maf, then crumbling when asked why... if you can't provide support to a read, yeah no point in outing it, but if there's something, it's almost always a good idea to throw your thoughts out... what if someone else was having the same thought?
In post 383, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Galron is also doing very little relative to how much they've posted.
There's definitely a handful of names that keep posting and giving nothing.. "there's no content" well then create some... real easy solution
In post 387, Tejate Raichu wrote:I'm kind of waiting to see if Frogster has anything more to add. Their case so far seems to just be "I scumread them last game" with no actual substance as to what they're reading into this game or how it even relates to last game. I'm also interested that they're picking me as a potential partner. Is it because I proposed to give them a pass for today, despite the people that actually understood in the thread re-explaining that it was always a conditional thing? Is it because Magik isn't townreading me? I'm not really sure I understand this backwards associative you're drawing between us. Or are they independent reads, in which case why are you jumping on a vanity wagon for Magik instead of joining a wagon with several votes on it already on one of your scumreads?
Yeah umm Frog's case started screaming red flags to me when he said "it has to be perfect" which is gonna be more indicative of scum!frogs like, what's wrong with sitting here and just giving raw thoughts? or going "I don't like theses posts for this reason"
In post 389, Scorpious wrote:
In post 388, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 385, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 381, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 341, Scorpious wrote:and is Toog a normal troll slot?cause it looked liked they started trying then went flat..
no, what they're doing is out of character for them as either alignment based on a quick metacheck.
Meta is a generally worthless metric anyways.
Last game I was in there were a ton of meta arguments thrown around, and I think maybe one or two of them were actually correct. The rest were causing us to TR scum or SR town.
Case in point. You can fake meta. And if you don’t like your meta you just make an alt. Too many ways to manipulate it. It can be a guide, like what was used to give me a gauge one Toog. But reads off of meta are lazy and often weak.
Is all you talk about meta? like... I know it's not just you, but PEOPLE... discussing meta literally isn't even game related. if you plan on catching scum, you need to try and stick to game related things... discussing meta with scum will not catch scum. discussing reads with scum... will catch scum
In post 390, Scorpious wrote:I’m liking TR’s logic.. that is all
Can you elaborate more please? What specific logic from Tejate do you like so far (before this post)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 393, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 384, MagikHorse wrote: Can you explain your Tejate read? They're a player that's just generally confusing me after that 1v1.
I think his responses to pressure has been pretty good. I can follow his thought processes, and they make sense and seem natural to me. He seems pretty new too, which reinforces the read there.

Spoiler: your post from earlier
In post 333, MagikHorse wrote:Honestly, I don't like either side of that 1 for 1 between Tejate and Andante the longer I look at it.
Too many assumptions, doesn't really seem much like either was reading the other well.
About the bolded, talking past each other happens all the time by town and to town. It's more of a function of unclear writing or lazy reading than alignment indicative imo.
1st line: no arguments there although idk if I would call it very scummy. It's a bit LAMIST, but some people always unvote after RVS ends.
2nd line: this was originally his gut read so I'm not that surprised he's having trouble explaining it.
Yeah, I agree this (I think. might definitely be misreading it) but in a way I did like Tejate's reaction to me sorta, parts were annoying, but out of that whole thing, I walked away SRing Magik more than Tejate, so I guess that's good. I'm not entirely sure Tejate would have the same reaction to my accusation there as maf, but there are definitely others I SR more, and Tejate definitely seems like he's gonna just sort himself for me as the game goes on
In post 395, Scorpious wrote:
In post 394, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Frogster's scumcase so far isn't even meta. It's mostly just BoP. "I've read MagikHorse correctly before so he's scum here!" which is silly because I can say the same thing to argue he's town.

Meta is just another tool; it's only effective if used correctly. I've seen people who profess to hate meta invoke meta arguments all the time without realizing it.
*looks away*
Only responding to when people talk about meta?
In post 397, hellbooks wrote:
In post 382, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Spicy vote by going against the grain of townreads on Magik. Maybe town.
contrarily i think this is a fairly safe and desirable thing for scum to do
In post 363, Frogsterking wrote:Yes I have done a lot of the work already and I keep procrastinating because of my perfectionism.
additionally, i dont like this

VOTE: frogster

wanna hay this wagon?
ooh not liking the exact same thing as me!!! I think that's a good look!! Like that post from frogster is just so bad... "I have most of it done, it just has to be perfect" that literally sounds like me as maf going "yeah I'll have reads sometime, not yet though!" in hopes people forget and move on
In post 398, hellbooks wrote:
In post 397, hellbooks wrote:additionally, i dont like this
reads to me like "i dont want to be yelled at for not having a case but im also anxious about posting a case"
That too!
In post 400, The Keeper wrote:Too busy reading the gimmick
You can not blame us for not reading a word you say when like 1/25 of your posts even feel game related. Like, what is your goal here? Who do you want to send to the darkness or whatever? Who's from the dark side? Cause you're NOT playing this game... you're just "oh not my fault no one reads me"
In post 409, Firebringer wrote:Also ur posting is like literally not cogent to understand a mindset which is even worse than using a gimmick, because ur making this a guessing game of what the hell r u trying to say or get at with ur posts.

But gimmick usage to hide intentions is good enough for a good push.
I have an easy solution... just don't read a word keeper says lol
In post 412, Firebringer wrote:
In post 351, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Official Vote Count

Tejate Raichu (3): momo, Galron, Andante
Andante (2): hellbooks, Tejate Raichu
Toogeloo (2): Dwlee99, Cat Scratch Fever
Not_Mafia (2): Not_Mafia, Nero Cain
The Keeper (2): The Keeper, Save The Dragons
MagikHorse (1): Frogsterking
Galron (1): MagikHorse

Not Voting (5): Toogeloo, Radical Rat, Scorpious, Frozen Angel, Firebringer
so tejate wagon is because of he hesitant on putting me close to E-1 when i wasn't close. Meh. Not feeling it
Toog is because...he is fluffy? Do yall even play with toog early day 1s this is not abnormal
Not Mafia is a meme wagon
Keeper is decent because i think hiding behind gimmick/shit posters
Magikhorse has me going with so many questions
Galron i could take or leave. No strong opinion

So this game is going pretty well so far
When is Frozen angel gonna show up
Not sure I like this fire post. I had a legit reason for voting Tejate, it was literally nothing related to you, this "recap" feels very like "wow yall suck, no one is doing anything" then you're all "Need Frozen. none yall are doing anything" like, why can't you just make your own reads? go from there? Plenty of scummy stuff has happened thus far idk, I don't think I'm TRing you, idk.. this post doesn't strike me as particularly towny

In post 414, Firebringer wrote:actually i enjoy galron posts too much to take or leave. Galron is now in the non yeet pool.
Mucho congrats
I'm glad someone with no content is in your non yeet pool
In post 420, Nero Cain wrote:naw, you should vote TR or we could start a firebringer wagon
What was your reasoning for a Tejate vote?
In post 440, Nero Cain wrote:dude, they are a hardclaimed gimmick alt. It's not that they are "hiding" its just this alts gimmick play and those have always been around and you know it. This "overusing gimmicks is a scumtell" is very black and white.

DIE U SITH LORD
Using a gimmick doesn't make them town? In fact, the amount of times Keeper has gone "yall don't like my gimmick" has been way too many already to be town I think
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 444, Galron wrote:FB, should I just bus here?
Do you plan on doing anything except pretending to be maf and asking for votes? Cause honestly, Keeper is looking more like town than you
In post 454, Firebringer wrote:
In post 451, Nero Cain wrote:So a hardclaimed gimmick alt is overusing thier gimmick after admitting that they'll be mostly gimmick playing. Yeah, not buying this thought procsess.
So u 100% think that keeper intended to play this game without giving any thoughts and just gimmick post instead of use gimmick as a way to deliver those thoughts in unique style.
I mean, I'd agree with it looking like Keeper has no intent to actually play thus far, but keeper is not alone. I have 4 names of people doing nothing/not even making an effort to play, so I have no interest in pushing this "GIMMICK = MAF" thing right now
In post 458, MagikHorse wrote:I don't think merely being a gimmick alt playing like a gimmick alt is really unusual? Sure, +scum points for the general lack of content, but if content is really what you're worried about they have been responding to questions so why not ask them what they think about a few things to try and pull some out?

They also said they do plan to do some solving in , so I don't even get why you claim they said they didn't intent to play the game.
I definitely agree with this, if you have an issue with keeper, why not try interacting with them?
In post 477, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Eh I guess Nero is town after all.
You got Nero town from that? Please share more on that... I'm not seeing that from that exchange
In post 482, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 480, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 477, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Eh I guess Nero is town after all.
Could I ask what in particular you think looks town about these recent posts?
General aggro energy
lol jk, ok Tejate having the same question as me... very good look for Tejate!!! uhhh I didn't really feel aggro energy there tbh
In post 485, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 480, Tejate Raichu wrote:Could I ask what in particular you think looks town about these recent posts?
Whats scummy about my recent posts?

if they are they why unvote?

if they aren't why are you questioning them?
I mean, I know you're not asking me this, but I did not view your posts as towny there, not saying they're scummy, but they definitely did not scream "TOWN" so that's where I'm confused why they made cat declare you as town, and now you defending that they were towny posts is like... what?? idk
In post 496, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, let's be serious, Keeper isn't making it to end game or anything but I absolutely do think that the reasoning Fire has presented for voting Keeper is erroneous and is thus likely scum that's just laying down an ez vote.
Yes, I agree with this. Not certain I'd declare keeper isn't going to endgame yet, but Fire is trying to take the easy path, avoid as little conflict/attention possible.. definitely not feeling towny
In post 515, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 505, Galron wrote:Yes, it would.

VOTE: Frozen Angel
This shtick is getting old

Not to mention, hopping off a wagon on someone you scumread is pretty bad when we should be forming wagons
I'm pretty certain Galron is actively playing against town, yes, it is HIGHLY annoying
In post 544, Galron wrote:Tejate wagon obv not going, and I'm not as sure about him as I was. Voting Frozen Angel was a decent thought when I was falling asleep, but not feeling it now. UNVOTE: Voting Keepter as a PL, meh. I could go either way I guess. I don't like and would like to see a better answer there.

I dunno. Tejate still seems scummy to me.
So if you have passion for a Tejate lim.. why have I seen 0 conviction for it in your lines? instead you're all "haha I'm maf" like, do you wonder why no one is listening to you? cause I think it's very obvious... go ISO yourself, and look at what we're dealing with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, should be pretty caught up. Tejate is not maf, and I think Galron is a better lim, I have a handful I'd be ok voting, but I will not vote out Tejate here
UNVOTE: Tejate

I'm working on not being a hyperposter, so yall get walls! Enjoy!

I feel pretty good about a Galron lim, like, the only other "wagon" I'd vote would be Frogster, other than that, I'm not a fan of anywhere else the votes are

VOTE: Galron
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 558, Scorpious wrote:Sheeping STD

VOTE: Frogsterking
Why are you sheeping a naked vote?
In post 560, The Keeper wrote:
In post 548, Save The Dragons wrote:keeper, what do you think of tejate
I need to borrow Bob's Brain for this one, I am inclined to think they're aiming for The Dark room instead of The Cathedral for now, though.

scumlean.
What makes Tejate a scumlean for you?
In post 564, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 553, Andante wrote:Using a gimmick doesn't make them town? In fact, the amount of times Keeper has gone "yall don't like my gimmick" has been way too many already to be town I think
I don't think I ever argued that keeper being a gimmick alt makes them town. OFC, if Fire is scum then that does make them unlikely to be scum, I think.
yeah sorry i have no idea what I was saying there, like, rereading it I have no clue where my thoughts were, cause yes I agree with "overusing gimmick is a scumtell"
In post 572, hellbooks wrote:andante what do you think about galron and in particular raichu "locktowning" galron for doing his scum roleplay bit
uhhh I haven't seen anything that looks like a locktown read from anyone, and I'd be surprised if anyone actually had Galron as lock town right now
In post 572, hellbooks wrote:
In post 544, Galron wrote:Tejate wagon obv not going, and I'm not as sure about him as I was. Voting Frozen Angel was a decent thought when I was falling asleep, but not feeling it now. UNVOTE: Voting Keepter as a PL, meh. I could go either way I guess. I don't like and would like to see a better answer there.

I dunno. Tejate still seems scummy to me.
i actively disliked every sentence here
Yeah same, that post and the one like 3 after are like Galron's only "serious" posts, and they feel like "oh crap I haven't done anything towny all game, must try now" but this "trying" is just "here's a bunch of words. k bye!" So I definitely agree with you (hellbooks) here.
In post 575, hellbooks wrote:
In post 551, Andante wrote:
In post 369, Scorpious wrote:This game is weird, it has like zero flow
You sure we're reading the same game? I've definitely seen progression happening, and there's multiple 1v1's going on, so does zero flow mean... not reading?
havent played in a hot min so i dont have the cutting edge data on this... but statements complaining about game state always move the needle slightly scumward for me
In post 553, Andante wrote:ooh not liking the exact same thing as me!!! I think that's a good look!! Like that post from frogster is just so bad... "I have most of it done, it just has to be perfect" that literally sounds like me as maf going "yeah I'll have reads sometime, not yet though!" in hopes people forget and move on
I was thinking about hopping over to galron but if people wanna vote frog then im just gonna put it in park
In post 555, Andante wrote:So if you have passion for a Tejate lim.. why have I seen 0 conviction for it in your lines? instead you're all "haha I'm maf" like, do you wonder why no one is listening to you? cause I think it's very obvious... go ISO yourself, and look at what we're dealing with
omg? :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:
hahaha I love this entire post!!! Yeah, constant gamestate complaints tend to come from scum in my experience, and backed up by minimal reads/effort into reads... most likely scum indicative.
So I do know a lot of people are picking frog over Galron, what.. we want to pick the one just not posting here? People do get busy IRL... "posting elsewhere though!?!?" so? I kinda don't really care, just have to give people a chance. and comparing Galron's ISO to Frog's, Galron is worse by a mile
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 577, Scorpious wrote:
In post 576, hellbooks wrote:
In post 558, Scorpious wrote:Sheeping STD

VOTE: Frogsterking
curious about this
I like std’s playstyle, reads are usually strong and I have no real strong reads right now, I’m leaning town on Tej
I have a major issue with this, you're sheeping a naked vote cause you "like dragon's playstyle" and is there any chance you TR Tejate now cause I unvoted them and said I don't sr them? like, you have no reasonings for anything, and only give them when asked... What's making you lean town on Tejate? like, my major issue with your frog vote is the fact you're sheeping a naked vote, so what happens if frogs flips town? you just shrug? go "meh wasn't towny" at the end of the day, you should be voting someone you strongly believe flips scum, sheep someone if you want, but you better have a dang good reason why you're voting who you are, and it better not be copying someone else's
In post 578, hellbooks wrote:ok fine
i dont have problems with that actually
No problems with the above post? you sure? or is this the move where you go "I don't want conflict so I'm not pushing further"

In post 581, Tejate Raichu wrote:First of all, I have to agree that Galron's 544 looks kind of terrible. What is exactly giving the impression that my wagon isn't going? I have seen no such thing at the time of 544 being made, and dropping my wagon for today while also saying "but they still look scummy!" isn't especially unusual on its own but given that I'm supposedly a strong scumread for them it looks... weird. Andante's recent posts are interesting, and I'll do some reconsidering of the slot.

VOTE: frogster king

I'm gonna put my vote here because they have yet to give us any actual thoughts on Magik+Tejate scumteam which is making me feel like they just wanted to inject some paranoia and then used "perfectionism" as an excuse to not actually post any info and hoping everyone just forgot they said that.
I have a major issue with this (largely cause of how big this frog wagon got off the basis he's just not posting) Why are you saying you're sus of Galron then voting frog? like, You'd rather vote out someone with no content than someone you SR? It doesn't seem right to me

In post 584, MagikHorse wrote:He was going "Magik is pushing us up to an informed state out of an uninformed state really hard early", not so much just "Magik's posting a lot" (which I think seems to be more Scorpius' schtick). There's more to Tejate's "pass" than just postcount, which is generally why it doesn't bother me. If it was solely off of activity alone I'd be more concerned, activity is a really easy thing to fake, but we're not in that world. Given the reason of "pushing the game into a more informed state really quickly from the start", yes, I am fine with holding off on that person for a little while at the least. Yes, this would apply even if the person they said it about wasn't me, though I'd question it if I didn't feel the reason applied or if I had other concerns about the person to dig in deeper.

And you're sure I'm not just misreading you either regarding the second line? It certainly looked like more like you were pushing him as scummy over it to me in the heat of the moment, though I'll take a look back at that later to see if I still see that in there.

I don't get why you're complaining about me defending myself either, not when you're asking me to defend myself. You asked, I answered to the best of my abilities. I'm starting to think you're probably town, but man are you reading a lot more into things than I'm putting in and missing quite a bit else.
Ah yes, cause we got to an informed state so fast... and now after pushing us to an informed state, Tejate is suspicious of Galron, yet is voting Frog for having no content... Like, I still half believe there's something with the 2 of yall, not strong enough to push it here, and I feel like both of yall would rather yell at me than actually consider what I'm thinking, cause I think you're TRing Tejate way too much for that, and Tejate has his own stuff I don't like, but yall aren't both maf so ehh
> It certainly looked like more like you were pushing him as scummy over it to me in the heat of the moment, though I'll take a look back at that later to see if I still see that in there.
I was literally giving my thoughts on the situation. painting it out as clear as I can what my exact thought process is. I'm not gonna keep arguin over this "omg you SRing for 2day pass is scummy!!" there's better stuff to deal with now. I'm honestly shocked no one else is on the same page as me with a 2day pass less than 24 hours into a game being scummy.. I'm not complaining about you defending yourself? I'm complaining (to myself) about giant paragraphs like this that effectively just say "I'll go look back and see" while yelling the exact same other point at me...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 588, MagikHorse wrote:I'm thinking Galron + Frogster at this point for the two most likely scum. I did check, Frogster is indeed posting in another game at the moment.

If Frogster doesn't case me the moment he gets back it's basically a scumclaim. If is the entirety of his case and that's it, pure paranoia over me being "a good scum player", even more of a scumclaim.
I highly doubt both frogster and galron are maf, like for example, I think something is off with hellbooks/Scorp, Magik/Tejate and some more, it's like, dynamics that aren't adding up for both people to be town, but they're def not partners
In post 594, Dwlee99 wrote:Toog I'm really thinking you're scum this game
Spoiler:
Just saying... Toog is looking better than you are here... pretty confident this is not town you

In post 601, Tejate Raichu wrote:Regardless of the veracity of the tell, frogster really has not given me the impression of being town at all. Why even bring up Magik if the case wasn't ready? Why draw an associative to me? Why vote for Magik if the scumread on me isn't an associative? Furthermore, Frogster said the case on Magik was "mostly done", so why not give us a crumb of information as to why they actually think Magik is scum?
Honestly, this is the first time I'm even seeing a case made for Frogster maf other than "posting elsewhere" so @OtherFrogVoters .... I wants some legit reasonings from yall
In post 618, Firebringer wrote:i don't like how andante has phrased multiple of my posts.
meh sorry fam, you're not giving me a whole lot to work with
In post 627, Radical Rat wrote:I would like to hold judgement until actually seeing this supposed "case" though, if indeed it exists.
Good post!
In post 630, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: frogster king
like, all these votes are just naked votes, I don't get them
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 631, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 628, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I've liked FB's recent posting.
Why? It seemed like it was mostly empty with some small pushback on AD and questioning Toog. It's not the earthshattering content you make it out to be.
I definitely agree with this, I thought Fire's posts were just kinda like "here to not get prodded. k bye" not saying that makes him scum, but definitely not towny
In post 633, Nero Cain wrote:didn't like TR's unvote of Fire

I think his "lets give Magic a pass!" "but I'm not hard townreading the slot" seems wonky to me. I also straight up believe he's only saying this b/c Magic doesn't want to vote Toog or Fire.
In post 289, Tejate Raichu wrote:I have perused some of the completed games. And I have to say, I agree with the assessment a lot of people have already expressed that this playerlist has a lot of troll-y limbait players in it. Killing off smart town early and letting the limbait limbait would definitely be a good idea for scum.
I am not sure that I like this, like I get it ya know? scum going after an easy player is a viable strategy. (fire pushing a gimmick alt *cough cough*) ok fine but he's not accusing anyone of doing that. I guess he's trying to say "oh look at me I'm not scum b/c I'm trying to keep the smart player (Magic) alive."

I didn't much like his posting in the 400's and all I see is a chainsaw defense of Fire. and are funny where he accuses me of voting Keeper and then Fire.
In post 579, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 337, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Magikhorse is one scum and my pick for the partner is
Tejate
vote town (magic), bus buddy (Tejate)?
it makes 0 sense to me to be pushing a Magic wagon when there was a healthy TR wagon while calling TR scum.
I will be shocked if Nero maf, but I agree with all of this tbh
In post 635, Scorpious wrote:
In post 630, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: frogster king
hate naked votes on the big wagon..
What makes Cat's vote different from yours? just cause there's now "a wagon" it makes it different?
In post 658, Scorpious wrote:UNVOTE: Frog

This is provisional based on their disappearance.

I’m not wagoning a ghost.
just a few posts ago you called it a good wagon... now all of a sudden there's an issue? I don't believe that you just realized the wagon is 100% based on "frog not posting"
In post 654, MagikHorse wrote:The start of the game was really fluffy and weak
uh excuse me? fluffy? I haven't been fluffy. why am I being called fluffy at the start?? when there's literally a wagon here going "vote frogs for not posting here!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~`
This game does not feel like a large theme... Who believes me when I say "there's 18 people alive"... I'm keeping my vote within Galron, Keeper, Not_Mafia. I believe everyone else will start sorting later. momo might join my pool of possibilities, there's just something I don't really like there, idk how to explain that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Andante »

I will agree that Frogs's ISO of 6 posts looks terrible. But I do not agree with voting him out before he has a chance to defend himself
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 681, Nero Cain wrote:no one is stopping him from defending himself but the "im not posting my big case b/c im a perfectionist." seems sorta like scum stall. He might just get replaced at this point and I guess we can judhe the new slot
oh 100% the "I can't post cause it's not perfect" is a scum stall, at this rate he's getting replaced, so I'm not sure why Rat felt the need to vote now, feels like trying to rush a lim before replacement happens, the reasoning of "frog needs pressure" is weak... like, FROG HAS 6 POSTS TOTAL. I think Frog knows the pressure. all votes are gonna do is make people hammer frog before returning. half the table isn't playing so I'm sure if frog got to e-2 or e-1 frog would be dead
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 686, Nero Cain wrote:AD, likes alot of my posting. Part of me worries about getting buddied but there are alot of scummy players out there and if I haven't solved yet I cab circle back.
I mean, if you've seen the other posts here... I don't have a whole lot to work with, you're making points I agree with, you're putting in effort.
I'm pretty convinced one of Tejate/Magik is scum, other is town, but I'm not dealing with them for a tr right now, and no one else is really doing much!
Hellbooks I called a TR then had something weird with Scorp, which was like backing off a read when asked, which is something only scum does, so maybe Scorp is town, Hallbooks maf? but I don't really trust Scorp, always there, not doing much... Calls out Cat's naked vote when he himself had a naked frog vote...

So yes Nero, I think you're town, and until I have a reason not to, in this 18P game, I'll be TRing you/bouncing reads off you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 688, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante, toog does not look better than me here lol
mmm right... that whole
"vote andante"
"I'm gonna need a reason"
"votes someone else"

quite towny
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Andante »

well can I have the reasoning my page 1-5 was so bad?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 693, Dwlee99 wrote:Didn't you acknowledge why it was bad yourself? You just mega fluffed
I want your reasoning, why you thought I was worthy of a vote there. Tell me when I'm not fluffy as town? Fish in the sea. Was I fluffy? no. wow I was maf there? what a concept
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 694, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 143, Andante wrote:
In post 142, Dwlee99 wrote:I kinda skipped page 6 before making that previous vote
Page 6 is where my more "game related" content is though? Early game is just joking around... So now you no longer SR me?
^^^
what post(s) of mine in the first 5 pages did you not like
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

pages 1-5... typically where RVS occurs, aka. not serious stuff, so what from RVS made me maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

it's very deep
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 700, Dwlee99 wrote:Like you voted firebringer who you were calling town but me voting you like very semi-seriously is this big deal to you?
The fire vote was a joke in RVS? and yes. bad votes on me are a big deal, just like a lot of these Fire votes are so bad right now. big deal.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Andante »

ok can we just discuss something else? like something actually relevant? If not galron/frogs today, then who?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Andante »

well we're at 700 posts, you don't suspect anyone who has posted? just frogs with nothing and galron pretending to be maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I have actual reason to look for other maf yes
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 712, The Keeper wrote:Might need a Miners Hat as We Need To Go Deeper into momo and pooky methinks.
ah yes methinks pooky is maf as well
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 715, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 710, Andante wrote:I mean, I have actual reason to look for other maf yes
Such as
Doesn't matter. tbh I'm thinking you're maf, this doesn't look like your town game at all
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Andante »

not gonna lie, I like this case stuff from frogster, like they just put into words how I was feeling with Tejate/Magik. idk about partners, but the interactions of the 2 feel very odd
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 883, Firebringer wrote:scorpious or not mafia are good choices
yeah I’m pretty certain not_mafia has to go here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 892, Tejate Raichu wrote:As for Fire's suggestion, I'm not totally convinced. If there was a busser on that wagon, it was more likely a later vote than earlier. i.e. MagikHorse, Toog, Scorpious, N_M (though I somewhat doubt N_M's vote was driven by intent so much as obligation to hammer E-1 for the memes).

Beyond that though, I wouldn't say there's much to really suggest one way or the other. There could be a busser, and there could not be.
why would there not be someone bussing on the wagon? Frogs was very clearly not town… the “i cant post cause it’s not perfect” is scum trying to buy time, and frogs had no content, a very easy bus for towncred… cause that wagon exploded with all these naked votes and no reasons immediately after I went “frog or galron maf”
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Andante »

I think Tejate is town, NM is definitely maf, and I’d rather not keep around this person waiting for e-1 like this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 926, Not_Mafia wrote:Just 5 more to go, let's get it
In post 930, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 927, Tejate Raichu wrote:Took you long enough to put your money where your mouth is. Today should be relatively interesting, then.
Flashwagon on Nero?
lol don’t act like you’re surprised I SR you… you’re all “I want any wagon. let’s go!”
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 652, Not_Mafia wrote:
Spoiler: Readslist

H
e
l
l
b
o
o
k
s

R
a
d
i
c
a
l
R
a
t

T
h
e
K
e
e
p
e
r

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

G
a
l
r
o
n

F
r
o
g
s
t
e
r
K
i
n
g

S
c
o
r
p
i
o
u
s

F
r
o
z
e
n
A
n
g
e
l

M
a
g
i
k
H
o
r
s
e

N
e
r
o
C
a
i
n

T
o
o
g
e
l
o
o

T
e
j
a
t
e
R
a
i
c
h
u

S
a
v
e
t
h
e
D
r
a
g
o
n
s

C
a
t
S
c
r
a
t
c
h
F
e
v
e
r

M
o
m
o

A
n
d
a
n
t
e

D
w
l
e
e

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a

Want to explain this please?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:53 am

Post by Andante »

why is is scummy wanting to yeet anyone?? uh you did literally nothing day 1, and are here just “i don’t care who… someone dies asap!!!”
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Andante »

it’s literally a struggle to vote on mobile, chill out nero… like I’d literally vote you right now… but I think you’re town which kinda sucks for me, but oh well

VOTE: not_mafia
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 947, Tejate Raichu wrote:
@Andante
I'm not saying there wasn't a scum on the wagon, there may very well have been. I'm saying I don't think it's very likely that scum would be that eager to vote early, and more likely to vote later when it's clear that Frogs was going down. i.e. hellbooks, StD, Scorpious gain a little bit of towncred from me for that. I think this is especially likely given that we now know that every single one of the middle voters was town.

Also tbf Andante, isn't this sort of N_M's schtick? I can get wanting to policy a player that is likely never going to be very readable, but I didn't find that particularly AI. I just found it particularly Not_Mafia.
I mean, I know dragons was a naked vote, and there were others as well, people declaring a wagon with naked votes town?? ehhh i don’t buy it, literally right before the wagoned formed, i did take shots at frogs, like, I SAID “frogs or galron” and everyone leaped at frogs, so half me thinks both maf, frogs is just the weaker pr, which makes that a maf heavy wagon? idk, i’m not vibing with NM right now, i still wanna look into galron
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 951, Tejate Raichu wrote:Why do you think Nero is town Andante?
very agressive, nero is a lot more agressive as town, but I don’t remember nero like this day 1, so idk, nero calling me a wannabe NM has killed me really caring right now, so probably just gonna take a break for a bit
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 954, Scorpious wrote:
In post 950, Nero Cain wrote:sheep me Scorp
but I think Tej is Town..
Tejate is definitely town yes
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Andante »

if all of you want to call me maf, please save me the trouble of playing this, putting in effort and please vote me out. please and thank you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 960, Not_Mafia wrote:Unironically thinking Andante is scum
very original thought! good work!! combined with scorp, nero and tejate you could have 4 whole votes on me already!!! wow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Galron ok, I'm going back to my d1, I feel pretty good about my Galron sr tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Andante »

like, frogster flipped Goon... yall are assuming maf wouldn't bus the goon?? I find it very odd we're defaulting to TRing that whole wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 969, Nero Cain wrote:I just sorta think these 2 posts are scum AtE
can't be town ate?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Andante »

Toogeloo, just the person I wanted to see!!! What are your reads looking like fam?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Andante »

I believe 4 maf are here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Andante »

so now we have 3 maf in 13 people and like 3 more deaths happening tonight... this is uhh great news
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 976, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 970, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 910, Nero Cain wrote:like this is oddly specific, no? Why is it 2 and not 1?
Why is it not all 3?
Well other than the fact that Fire's not on the wagon and he can't say he's bussing.
Speaking of oddly specific.
How do I keep missing things like this?
what's wrong with "exactly 2 maf there" or whatever?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 981, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 710, Andante wrote:I mean, I have actual reason to look for other maf yes
What was your reasoning?
why do I need a specific reason to find maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 982, Andante wrote:
In post 981, Nero Cain wrote:
What was your reasoning?
why do I need a specific reason to find maf?
700 posts and the top SRs were people not posting... wouldn't you want to look for other maf in like the people that posted?? not people like frog with no posts??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Andante »

Dragons is definitely looking pretty sus today, Dragons, Galron, Not_Mafia, but I'm not certain I believe that's the rest of the maf team
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 985, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 971, Andante wrote:
In post 969, Nero Cain wrote:I just sorta think these 2 posts are scum AtE
can't be town ate?
can you quote me a town game where you got ran up and made a similar remark as
I don't agree with meta, so no
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Andante »

This feels like what I'd say about a partner that's starting to draw suspicion, like "on the side of those yeeting maf" but not actively doing much to progress the lim
In post 550, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 549, Andante wrote:Does this mean you TR Magik? cause if so (I know I'm asking this like 200 posts later) I want to know why you think there shouldn't be a scumcase... like, I want to know, other than "effort!!!" what makes magik town? (And I only want answers from before this post... not the 200 after)
i just want frogster to provide the scumcase
In post 556, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: frogsterking
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 989, Galron wrote:VOTE: Tejate/vote]

My day 1 read.
and what are your thoughts on Tejate's D2 so far though?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Andante »

I still think frog v galron was maf v maf.... there's no way this is town galron.. all game galron has been "pretending to be maf" or whatever he's doing...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1001, Nero Cain wrote:AD + fire + TR just makes the most sense to me.
so if at least one of us flips town, then what?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Andante »

my issue is 13 alive, 3 maf... and n1 with all the town death... I feel like we have to lim maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1006, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1003, Andante wrote:
In post 1001, Nero Cain wrote:AD + fire + TR just makes the most sense to me.
so if at least one of us flips town, then what?
but none of you have flipped town yet.
well I know at least I'll flip town, I think Tejate flips town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

I can't be a town pr?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Andante »

depends on the action last night? interesting lol why do I have to have a night action to be a pr?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Andante »

I've said more than enough about my role, I'm not claiming lol there is no need to. I am town, and I don't recommend yeeting me, but whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Andante »

tejate is town!!!

VOTE: momo you don't get to do nothing game related and vote me... nahhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Andante »

the most "effort" you did was scum case the dead town off rvs
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Andante »

I'm so confused by the direction of this game, I don't even think Tejate is maf like what??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Andante »

seems like I've missed the fun!!! back to writing a paper due in 4 hours... rip
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Andante »

technically my paper is related to infernal affairs'!! cause I read infernal as internal for a while, that's like politics, my paper is political. gg. ok back to writing my heart out for a B
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1137, hellbooks wrote:i also want andante to elaborate on what she thinks about other slots than tejate.
uh what? I'm voting momo and explained why momo is maf. Tejate town, Magik maf.

so magik maf momo maf tejate town, and no one else is memorable
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1160, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of magik doing nothing today and just riding the town cred?
well, magik is maf so that's how I expect maf to act
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Andante »

I'm not rememebring any of my reads this game, it's so bad, like, I'll skim this, such as the Magik read, I don't think I voiced it when I did sr him ahhhh can I just sheep someone who knows what they're doing? like, is that a valid plan? nero? I think you're town still, consider yourself a double voter!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

sounds good to me
VOTE: Dragons
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #89) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1255, hellbooks wrote:
In post 1207, hellbooks wrote:IDK, andante reads town to me. i feel like theres environmental storytelling of her sort of thinking about the game and working through a solve
reading through Andante's ISO a second time, I dont feel as confident as I did in this yesterday but I said I would elaborate...

one thing that caught my eye yesterday was how she constructed this "one scum in tej/magik" dichotomy D1, then on D2, declared tej to be town and then later, magik to be scum (which she provided very little justification towards). I feel like that's a conclusion that town has a good chance of coming to based on like, operative bias of not having the hidden info and only working inside one's own logic palace. I think thats the best way I can describe what I was thinking yesterday. but the reason I'm not as confident about this is that theres a thin line between town being in a tunnel and scum coming up with post hoc justifications for a mislim.

that being said... I think scum doesn't try and go for a magikhorse mislim today... there's low hanging fruit that would be more up scum's alley. which brings me to:

I see a potential for Andante's galron push to be in bad faith. I think that frog/galron wagon movement D1 isnt indicative of alignment and could just fall from general circumstances. At least *I* dont find it that convincing because I dont think scum has that much broad influence on wagon movements in big games as people think (i dont have the stats to back it up obv i havent played big games in so long). thats just my intuition though. But I think the fact that Andante stopped commiting to this push and even straight up FORGOT about it in her reads summary in is definitely interesting and not behavior i would expect from scu pushing a miselim
Reading this made me like Dragons's vote here. there is no way saying this about me doesn't stem from TMI knowing I'm town. "galron push is probably bad faith" uh excuse me?? Galron spent all of day 1 pretending to be maf, how is that even bad faith??

VOTE: Magik
I'm going to this SR, and hellbooks is most likely a partner
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Andante »

Galron are you saying you want me to vote you cause I sure can do that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1263, Toogeloo wrote:There's literally no way I follow that logic train on Day 2.
what's up? real life has been crazy I have read very few posts on D2, and D2 reads are entirely based on vibes basically, and whateevr I read when I show up here, much less focus than d1

I'm like super happy right now sooo if anyone needs me for something you have 5 minutes
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Andante »

2 minutes... 5 minutes.. same thing... ok, I'll be back sometime, maybe monday morning tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Andante »

oh yo deadline is 3 days. that's fun!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1276, MagikHorse wrote:Get a vibe check or get out of this town. I'm tired of you calling me scum with no explanation but your gut when all common sense and all likelihood goes against it.
umm... wow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Andante »

Andante is town yes. Can I interest anyone in a wagon here?
VOTE: Not_Mafia
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Andante »

If you think this is my scumgame... that's rough, I mean, I told yall I was going for the "non hyperposter" approach, and this game hasn't been crazy active, so I'm just kinda matching the vibe of the game, sure I could've changed my vote every page, but I'd rather have left it on Galron, like, Frog was trying at the end, Galron was pretending to be maf, of course I choose galron
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Andante »

Gal is scummy, Fire really isnt

and you want my claim? lmao vote me and find out
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

yeah momo's whole D1 was casing Rat off RVS
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Andante »

and yall wanna vote me out....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Andante »

hellbooks, 1 day till deadline, dragons is off the table. who's next?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Andante »

Page top for meeee!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Andante »

yeah so deadline is soon and I think I'm gonna die here, but like, I'd much rather live!! I'm friendly!!! I don't kill!!! well, not at night!! lets keep me!!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1327, hellbooks wrote:
In post 1270, Andante wrote:I'm like super happy right now sooo if anyone needs me for something you have 5 minutes
good!!!!!!! hope ur paper went well!
ooh thanks, paper was alright, I'm just glad it's done!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Andante »

also, it's so hard for me to make reads when I only have like 3 voices to read... like people please try... and like actually talk
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1331, hellbooks wrote:what is the purpose here
obviously I need to find another wagon? I'm e-2 right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1331, hellbooks wrote:does this mean youre gonna claim or youre not gonna claim
nah I'll selfvote before I claim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Andante »

Why don't you want to vote NM or momo right now?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Andante »

I'm literally not even ATEing?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Andante »

idk what I did to make you hate me... but sorry I guess?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Andante »

ok uhhh RL stress and this aint mixing right now, I won't be mad if yall yeet me before I'm back, it's fine, just a game, but ahhh I'm dealing with the consequences of my actions... ahhhhhh I'll try to be back tonight!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Andante »

I claim town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1350, Nero Cain wrote:I'd still like to vote STD but I joined AD thinking she'd claim.

but this is maybe just scum.
I will self over let dragons go over today. Dragons has just won me over!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1351, Nero Cain wrote:AD either full claim or I'm vote parking you.
never happening
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Andante »

also uhhh I don't work well under pressure so dont expect me to find a strong counterwagon I'm passionate in
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Andante »

ok whatever if dragons wants the claim, I'm just VT was trying to soft venge to scare maf off of voting me, but whatever. now I never die. woooooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Andante »

no.