Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1956 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Bert »

PP castle random boom Bautista agut - fav tennis player! That was one sentence of random!

wisdom is scumhunting alright, that's for sure. I'm lost about how to tell the difference in multiball between scum scumhunting and town scumhunting. Deer in headlights moments!

Also my last tip for myself being Cabd is "be nice to newbies"

I went through half this game and was on the fence about replacing in for an hour
I hope I don't regret this! I felt like I'm on a mission for this game after my failure in WTP1

I also think I should self impose a 3-post/day on me but then i remember playing in an old Lurker Mafia with one post per 48 hours. That sucked the life outta me I can tell you that. Maybe meet in the middle
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1979 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Bert »

I would have said hey to everyone late last night on mobile, but I want to limit my posts. (@notscience) I feel like playing in the style of current meta is sorta frowned upon by some, but on the other hand maybe it's good to just be who you are and not care what other people think as long as it's not spamming pages upon pages! Think of it as being trendy! Who cares if I get gut reads if I'm the onnly one that cares about them. Maybe they're the ones not up to date and stuck in the old days! That's the alternative.

I also was playing chicken and put my tentative gut scumreads (which do mean something but don't, if you get what I mean) in my first post in a really ambiguous way, putting a tennis player's name at the end to make it confusing (Bautista A GUUUUT)

I don't have a ton of time today to get things in - not that I would accomplish much with lots of time

I went through half the game when deciding whether to replace in.

I thought P2 was scum, and then I realized that's Psyche? Or is his role Psyche, and him not really Psyche?

I legit thought Rune WAS a Cabd alt until halfway. Lol. Anyways, I really really think that Ricastle is scum that's just freaking frustrated that he's being caught for the absolute wrong reasons. That doesn't make a case (or lack thereof) any less convincing. Can't really explain that or what's the difference between town frustration and scum frustration. That's just how it comes across.

Hydrate: Mario
- unlikely to be NKed, seems town in figuring out the game (i dun want to say the dreaded newbtown phrase cos that bites!)

Vote: Ricastle

These are people I don't really want to worry about: Ceph's hydra, Tammy's Hydra. I think those are likely night kills, sort of like an old Fire and Ice game where Wisdom and another perceived threat were widely townread and died for that N1, rather than dying because of scum attempting cross kills.

I also think Singer eventually dies at night regardless of alignment. That is my feeling in this game from how earlier people were describing what they expect from her play (high expectations, or so it seems?).

I'm worried about Metal Sonic (his energy is way high this game), I sort of scumread Random when I was going through this last night (can't remember why), and ok

Bacon and Mario seem town, AFB's replace out is completely null and will depend on their replacement(s)

I dunno about TWIE. He started out with someone joking about WOTCing him or something, and I just can't really get a read on his play.

T-Bone's hydra - response to Wisdom seems genuine but not alignment indicative. I really don't see what anyone did that caused AFB to replace out, tbh. They discussed some about meta-ing certain people like Psyche, etc. Anyway, not sure about that slot.

There has been so much energy expended in this game to stop Wisdom from getting what he wants. I think that's the storyline of the game so far.

Metal, we should talk more. Same with notscience. I think most will use notscience for reading the notscience hydra slot, not Pie because he's harder to read. But I gotta tone it down and not post too much. So conversations tempered? idk.

But yeah it's easier to find peopel suspicious in this game, rather than find people town. Yet everyone's scumhunting.

BAH!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1988 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Bert »

I really just had to post something, otherwise I likely wouldn't post until at least Monday with the thought that I can post something better than this (a little teeny bit better!).

I think my post sorta invites people to scumread me, but that's okay, then I can use that as ammunition to see where I want to fire - I think when cases are directly on me, then I can actually observe more, rather than be a bystander as long as I don't let that bias of *omg he's reading me wrong, he must be scum* out of the way.

the Ricastle "You don't know my meta" defense really pinged. Whether that's legitimate as a reason I don't mind people attacking that validity, but it pinged just the same.

p-edit: Yes Empress but I can't read you :(

p-edit: OK Wis, I really don't know who to hydrate. 6/16 of giving it to scum.

Also, I think Wisdom's point is that TWIE isn't who he sees as most scummiest. That doesn't make him required to justify why TWIE is town. Maybe he's just null, but that doesn't mean he should be lynched. Not that I have a meaningful read on TWIE. Nor do I mean that Wisdom's tunneling is full of meaty great tasty cases. I find him (TWIE) unreadable so far because of the stances so far. Then again maybe that lack of wide yet narrow stances is a reason he has been under the spotlight.

@Sonic
We should talk about why you kept ignoring me when I tried to talk a lot to you when I was strong-reading you as town in 1619 Antihero Redemption cos you had the *i dont give a crap what people think, ima think whatever i want* vibe. So then I eventually got frustrated and voted you out of the game D1 even though I wasn't thrilled about it, because you put the game totally on the backburner. Like what was up with that? Here you are, super engaged and just full throttle, where reads seem somewhat constructed with awareness of the gamestate. Does that make sense?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1993 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Bert »

Also before people come in and go "6/16?"

I think that is what the setup is since Fire Ice ratio was 2:2:9. I also read where Bro discussed that it has to be 3:3:11 for safe balance.

And this is 4 more players.

Metal do you have a question(s) for me then? Do you agree with Empress Titus's reads? Why or why not? Also strongest scumread(s) that you would support with the game on the line?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1994 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1991, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 1988, Bert wrote:*i dont give a crap what people think, ima think whatever i want* vibe.

is this vibe different from what you're feeling here?

Yeah because you didn't explain diddly in that game. And you gave the most vague one liner answers every time I asked you something. I was the only one town reading you in that game. I've gone through where you wrote Paragraphs explaining each read one by one here. Then I've seen efforts like that old Organic game where you gave heart and soul because that's what it took to have a chance to win that game only to die by PRs

Andcthencthere is that old nachopappa game where I was your scum neighbor, and you justified very little and were the first neighbor lynched.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2003 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Bert »

Hey Ricastle I looked at your ISO and I can't find why you have been voting TWIE, and campaigning for others to follow suit

In post 1480, Ricastle wrote:Just look at this guy, Generic. He isn't interested in telling the real story; he'd rather change it so I can be scum and his ego can stay intact. He's the one not interested in actually scumhunting. He is scum and I'd love it if you voted him with me.

Relevancy - What does the ego part have to do with him being scum?

I'm hoping someone picks apart my posts but no one has taken the bait (yet)!

@
metal
I read your TWIE interactions. But onto notscience: what scum tells do you look for with notscience?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2004 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2002, MarioManiac4 wrote:Bert, why would you hydrate me if you thought I was newbtown? Surely you wuldn't be confident to place trust in me to hydrate town?

This hydrating thing is kinda gimmicky but makes the game interesting. I dunno if having majority choose hydration is statistically better than a random person being hydrated each day. What do you think, psyche? Anyways some people in this game have said discussing hydration too much gives scum an outlet to talk about random off topic, but idk

Last thing I'll say bluntly is I doubt an opposing scum team(s) of yours see you as a Nk threat.

Fwiw #807 your blurb about why you read good/experienced players as town when they write long analytical posts is what suggests newb, and your posts give off the impression of newbtown innocence. Not saying that can't be faked, but that's the impression I get

Remind me why you stated you're confident in Seiko and TWIE as scum? Can't find it so far on mobile
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2008 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Bert »

Can you elaborate on why those are terrible? Eg twisting words/making up stuff/not scummy etc?

Random note: I can't seem to remember who called out who for "encouraging 1v1 (or three people endlessly arguing)"

Also Wisdom I noticed that you told TWIE that Generic is town. Is that read based off Axe/Rune and/or the replace out? I like your impression/reads list in posts 586/587. Do you have an updated one when you have time?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2028 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Bert »

Esp, wondering if you can clarify updated thoughts about your earlier theory of SB/Ricastle? Your slot's discussion has been centered on Wisdom ever since that period of postings.

your hydra dissonance I think lead to a quick change to TWIE vote, then now Wisdom (?), so I'm puzzled

Spoiler: @Esp hydra
In post 935, Espsyoncheage wrote:The hydrating thing was a stupid gambit designed to look like you were interested in finding scum, but had no real world applications.

The real scummy thing you did though was try to trump around your flavorclaim and get everyone else to claim, because you wanted to show off the fact that your fakeclaim has appropriate flavor.

Your two moves were NOT really about finding scum (because yes you can scumhunt in multiball) you two moves were about getting towncred. That was the primary motivation and why you are scum. This stupid thing with Notty is just more of the same. Now you are pandering to players you think will give you townreads if you agree with them. All I see from your play is pandering for town-points, and if you were town you wouldn't need to do so.

Vote: Ricastle

Putting that back.

In post 929, Espsyoncheage wrote:Metal Sonic, in the Team Mafia Vanilla Nightless you said you don't make deals as the risks aren't worth it. Yet in the post I quoted earlier (I'll admit my brain farted and I should have seen what you pointed out) you have gone ahead and made a very risky deal... for town.
Let's say you're town, you would have figured out that giving your hydrate away to a random player is very dangerous. However I seriously doubt it was random. You and Titus both jumped to hydrate Ricastle the second he played his part. This to me indicates there has been discussion between you two about this deal. I don't think town Titus/MS would make this deal, exactly for the above reason. As there's no way they can know for sure that Ricastle's town, and giving the PR to scum could be devastating. No, with the above I seriously doubt this deal was made with a town mindset, which brings us to the thoughts behind why you would make this deal as scum.

If Ricastle isn't part of your faction then it's still a risky gamble. The TWIE lynch support however would benefit you, still I doubt this is the case.
I suspect Ricastle and SB are scum together. Ricastle stated that he would scum read all that don't hydrate themselves, yet when he's offered this deal (which is really not town motivated) he poses no questions. If he were town he should have been more cautious about giving his vote to a random player, yet he showed none of this.
However if Ricastle was scum with SB, this little scum theatre would distance them, give Ricastle a "valid" reason to hop onto an early possible wagon and it allows SB to hydrate his scum partner with "valid" reasons. Further more they even went ahead to set the deal up in such a way that they can abandon the TWIE wagon but SB can continue to hydrate Ricastle without looking suspicous.

Metal Sonic is a player that loves little gambits like this, titus his partner also is a clever player. So I can see them planning this and executing it (it certainly wasn't a spontaneous "aaaarg, I need this guy lynched"). It went way to smoothly with too little questions posed between the two parties. Metal Sonic doesn't like deals because of risks, however this may not actually have been a deal at all.

That's all, need to discuss with my other heads.

Not voting either yet, however I want this possible associative to be here for if one of them flips scum this game.

In post 1207, Espsyoncheage wrote:But seriously,
Metal Sonic plans to make a deal with Ricastle with Titus, one that is risky as town. Ricastle then sells his vote, also risky if he were town. However they set the deal up in a way they can abandon it yet still hydrate ricastle without looking odd (while ricsatle was hording hydrates). Then Ric abandons the deal and SB makes no mention of it. He also pushes low hanging fruit: rune.
Out of the blue Ric then votes SB (distancing) until the wagon continues to grow where he simply quits and joins the seiko wagon (his reasoning for SB being town again were "I don't like the wagon"). To make matters worse his "top scum read" is on the seiko wagon along with metal sonic. Why as town would you join a wagon composed of your scum reads?
No, it looks like a counter-wagon.
~wgeurts

Also, metal that last post you remind me of buymechocolates and molliepops

Last, I hope it's not too hopeful to hope to hear people discuss Wisdom's style less because it's distracting! And Metal (edit and Empress) why move to AFB who is being replaced? Earlier this year AP bailed in a hydra in one of my old past games. He was pretty ragey then. That's all I know of him.

I know people have responded to me, but I won't follow up until Monday
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2031 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Bert »

TWIE your play doesn't make sense for either alignment. You literally gave up in the argument with Ricastle by refusing to explain outside of empty statements

I saw that someone in the Ceph hydra wrote that you can play better than this (something like "you're decent what are you doing")

Do you want to be lynched?

P edit: yeah those two posts make sense.

I Still need to pick a side soon. I know I scumread Random, but then I looked and he hasn't caught up for a while now and was having trouble keeping up

I just saw Wisdom's reads. The null-town read on TWIE is ehh. I forgot Zzzx was even in this game. Or overly things. I agree about singer null. It seems like she has been constantly on the catch-up this game cuz pace.

I think I'll spend the rest of my time tonight looking at Notscience's posts. I admit I kinda skimmed Tammys posts because they flow well so your eyes glaze. I assume Mala hasn't been posting. Haven't seen Generic since 2013, lol

I also really wish I knew how to spot the difference between multiball scum scumhunting and town scumhunting, so I don't have confidence in my reads this game. How do you guys differentiate?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2032 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Bert »

Warning guys

@singer:

Still believe in your HH cheetory read?
Is Tammy obvtown?
What do you think of Generic ISO, formerly Axe?
Do you think I'm scummy for outting flavor right away?

I'm guessing you voted for Random due in part to his post about being fed up with the games, maybe for inactivity too
I agree about the game having some inactives

Random things because I like random: I was skimming your ISO and read the quote where Tammy mentioned she doesn't dislike rolling scum in multiball. But more shocking is she doesn't dislike rolling scum as much anymore! Who woulda thunkit!
In post 1159, singersigner wrote:I'm at the point where I will literally lynch anyone. zzzzzzzzz. Prime lynch candidates would be AngryBRO, Oversoul, randomidget, ZZZX, Cait Sith, or Axe.

But really, I'm not catching up on this game tonight.

In post 1159, singersigner wrote:I'm at the point where I will literally lynch anyone. zzzzzzzzz. Prime lynch candidates would be AngryBRO, Oversoul, randomidget, ZZZX, Cait Sith, or Axe.

But really, I'm not catching up on this game tonight.

Tonight's the night! Yeah whoooooooooooo!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2057 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Bert »

This Day 1 has a Pine lynch in Duck Tales vibe. Hopefully the end is as fruitful.

In post 2056, Ricastle wrote:Singer, you still need to hydrate yourself.

Reads list outside Wisdom and TWIE? Can't find an update past this:

Spoiler:
In post 611, Ricastle wrote:@Wisdom: The only people to be affected by a flavour massclaim are scum, whose flavour I'd assume is different from town's. That's why.

After a bit of rereading on a few players I think Sonic, HH & Mario are town, Bacon probably town, and AFB, Rune & Seiko scum as my primary reads. Sonic looks definitively like bullish town; Mario looks like noob town at a glance and I liked Glass's two posts; and HH is being productive and making good points. I personally think Bacon's pedit complaints were more likely to come from town trying to get into the game and Wisdom's latest posts were good.

For all their talk about advancing the gamestate, Seiko has made very little effort to do so themselves. Most of their time has been spent arguing with Sonic about holding up the game which in turn was...holding up the game...subsequently, the only scumhunting they've actually done so far is a weak and forgettable push on Oversoul. They also quickly abandoned the conversation with me about the game in general. This all leads me to believe that their crowing about the gamestate is just a ploy to look useful. I also hated their responses to Sonic's initial push on them, looking back. It reads very much like "these are the wrong reasons to catch me".

AFB is giving me bad vibes all around. He's been buddying a lot and his pushes/suspicions have been
very
safe and passive. His interactions with HH are also making me uneasy but I'm liking HH so :?

I have the slightest townlean on Espyon if only for the fact that I haven't seen anyone really try to positively interact with them. I may be wrong on that though.

Rune's latest post has not convinced me in the least. His trolling was without question antitown so I have no idea why he's railing on Axe for attacking him about it, especially considering I did the same thing and he has me as probtown. I'm also suspicious of his interactions (directly or indirectly) with AFB.

That's all I've got for now. I'm not very focused on this game honestly so most of this is probably bullshit but I hope for that to change soon. Oh and just so y'all know I'm still the best hydrate target so if you could all hydrate me that would be great.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2216 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Bert »

I am rambling because I still haven't gotten a reads list done, and have not written out thoughts that make sense (because I don't have many yet? maybe i just dont have thoughts - stick around forever to find out!).

My instincts agree with (or don't object to) most of Wisdom's last guess of teams (outside Mario who is a lurker, so who knows. also dunno about singer, but she goes into the group of likely multiball NKs anyways.). I feel like I get more and more biased as the game goes on, so I sort of am just sticking with my instinct when I went through the game and decided to replace in. When I was considering replacing in, I read half the game. P2, Random, Ricastle, and Sonic stood out at that time. My thoughts have changed as my bias has accumulated. As for Ricastle, it's weird because I can't put it into words. I can try if someone starts pressuring me to. I don't feel like I can or will feel inclined to persuade others about gut reads, because that's really sorta pointless. The reactions of Ricastle to being wagoned is a start. For now, meet me, your resident sheep!

And that is exactly why I don't see why people would want to vote Wisdom out now as policy, as the scumteam(s) opposing Wisdom know he can get what he wants and is a true wild card (regardless of whether you agree with his methods for pushing people or whatever). He can push people even without "doing cases." Really, I'd be surprised if he made it to Day 3. Even if he may not be accurate, his reads fluctuate and he is someone people fear as a threat and potential party pooper.

I don't get why Esp wouldn't put their vote back on Ricastle after saying their heads agree on him as scum, and they tried to justify a policy lynch on Wisdom over a collective scummy scum scumread. It makes me really suspicious, Anen! Do you hear that? The voting TWIE out of spite for Wisdom part makes me a very unhappy man. And yes I remember you! you are ingrained in my memory whether you like it or not, stuck in the back of my long unfired synaptic pathways <3

This game is really cool in that I don't have to be paranoid about people being scum for living too long. The trade off is everyone's scumhunting and that confuses the bejeebies outta me.

Also ZZZX feels town in recent postings.

In post 2206, Sonic Boom wrote:i have a good feeling that singer is just joking around

i gave that guy so many chances its not even funny

metal, honey, dear, it's also funny that his play almost mirrors your inexplicable play in 1619 Antihero redemption. I hope you revisit that sometime as you can possibly relate to his play and therefore get a good read on him! <3333333

In post 2207, Sonic Boom wrote:well now i sound like the asshole here

ok, 1 chance, 1 last chance

jfc
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2242 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 2217, singersigner wrote:HOW U DO PLAY TEH MULTIBALLS.

@Metal Sonic: I guess my point about your play discrepancy from having played with you last year is moot as technically you're scumhunting here even if you're scum. I wish you would help me understand why you in particular think the notscience/pie hydra is scum. Pie is strong, but has kinda lost momentum in this game (ever since around post 700 or so) (cos V/LA I think). I know it has already been mentioned, but I didn't comment about it. Yes, Pie telling me not to worry because three people were reading them as town isn't reassuring. I think that regardless of his alignment, he thinks I can be lead to his side (a nice word for manipulating), which is true. He's no slouch as a player.

I dunno, I feel like TWIE is really the typical D1 lynchbait (who more often than not gets lynched). I'll vote them (maybe if it means ending the day before it reaches 150 pages or something). like right now if i voted him, it would be half because he's asking for it, a quarter him being a likely wagon, a quarter him being annoying (the last shouldn't factor it, but it seeps in anyways). Total coin flip for me, but i won't shed a human tear tonight if he's gone

But I would think notscience is the easier one to understand. It's ironic that I don't understand what to look for in notscience given the parallels in our playstyles.

As for a Titus VCA, I think regardless of her alignment, I think her (if she has time, which is a big if) being motivated to grace everyone with a VCA at some point later in the game would be really Empress-ive.

In post 2218, Sonic Boom wrote:in 1619 Antihero redemption i caught scum ETL on page 10. that made her put me permanently in her good books.

blue butterfly, BB (i'm straining for nicknames here), why do you think you got lynched there? :( Also, you asked me if I'm town. There is no such thing as stupid question but you should decide for yourself! What other questions do you have for me?

ZZZX
how do you feel about the current gamestate?

In post 2107, ZZZX wrote:That will feel dumb but I want you to do that.

Push me
Pressure me
Make me feel threatened. and dont even do it half heartedly.

When I get attacked I read people better, I read better and I argue better. I have waited for you to pressure me. Even when you asked me your questions and i replied you didnt even mention the questions. Where is that pressure to me? I seriously wana know.

In post 2110, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2108, Bacon and Egg wrote:if you continue playing like that it will come, dont worry

~Wis

Do it, I bet it will make me more emotionally invested with the game.

Also I dont see anything wrong with my play. At all. If you think my play is scummy/bad then show me why it is. I will be happy to become more invested in game and deconstruct everything you believe in (and your case)

We have a lot more in common than you know. That is exactly what it takes for me, except I'm not sure I read people or argue legitimately, but that is another topic for a day in neverland

I mean, someone telling me my stances suck and that I'm taking none, or totally dismantling whatever i said as a "reason," or that I'm fluffing and being useless, or my posts are shit, that kinda stuff wakes me up like a kick in the shin for not doing the dishes. Then I would feel fearless and give a reads list regardless of whether the reads were empty or not. So, like, we should talk a lot more probably while catching up or something. OK that's creepy to say, but you get what I mean!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2278 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Bert »

hey, no fat-shaming! <3333333

out of curiosity why you think esp is a good lynch?

Hydrate: Seiko
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2280 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Bert »

who else screams scum

and if you had to pick between ricastle and thewayitends who would you vote for?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2282 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Bert »

do you mean thatttt
yes but you also have a thing for furries

is esp very reactive? is he focusing on the wrong things? what do you think of his emotionality in responses to wisdom?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2288 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Bert »

I didn't ignore it, I just haven't responded to it yet, and I'm very lazy so I've been forcing myself to ramble just so I actually don't lurk and fall behind in a huge as heck game. In that game you referenced, I was actually looking for scum as a 3rd party. Also, I remember asking you why Soren is scum, and you said "there is too much to point out, but everything in his ISO pretty much which would take forever to point out"

I can touch on that for a few things.

(1) My predecessor already claimed anyways (and took flak), so I wasn't giving out new info.

(2) the slight town lean you have on Esp seems based on early game. that's the slot I've been hedging about. They keep going back and forth with Wisdom when the two slots could have just gone their own ways and pushed their own reads without keeping on the arguing, which affects the gamestate flow of the game. Well, most of your reads are around the same as they were on page 30 or so. So I'm guessing your reads were stable after the first 30 pages, which makes sense as the game fluffed up after that.

(3) From what your reads list says: Seiko scum is for holding the game and not advancing the gamestate and faking looking useful. Mario is for not responding (and a bad vote on you). I agree about his avoidance being suspicious, he's lurking for whatever reason. Dunno why you think Wisdom is scum, because I think your scumread is for playstyle differences? I guess it's for presenting a BS case on you and not backing off? Agree on Frat BROs null-scum. Nulls make sense, there are a lot of them this game. I can't remember random posting in the lats few days, although I know you think ZZZX looks better now (I agree). I'm actually pretty suspicious of Esp at the moment. I'm guessing you read Sonic based on general play or interactions you've had with them.

I already know you didn't like TWIE's play plus his arguing unnecessarily with Generic.

Your townreads HH and Generic and Singer - dunno about Generic yet, can't write him off, but the other two - I'm worried a bit about Singer. What do you think of HH's play? I'm not going to call HH or Generic town for selfish paranoia reasons, just sort of out of respect for their scum games and personal paranoia.

I also admit I haven't paid too much attention to whatever gambit/test for getting hydrated you did earlier.

Spoiler:
In post 611, Ricastle wrote:@Wisdom: The only people to be affected by a flavour massclaim are scum, whose flavour I'd assume is different from town's. That's why.

After a bit of rereading on a few players I think Sonic, HH & Mario are town, Bacon probably town, and AFB, Rune & Seiko scum as my primary reads. Sonic looks definitively like bullish town; Mario looks like noob town at a glance and I liked Glass's two posts; and HH is being productive and making good points. I personally think Bacon's pedit complaints were more likely to come from town trying to get into the game and Wisdom's latest posts were good.

For all their talk about advancing the gamestate, Seiko has made very little effort to do so themselves. Most of their time has been spent arguing with Sonic about holding up the game which in turn was...holding up the game...subsequently, the only scumhunting they've actually done so far is a weak and forgettable push on Oversoul. They also quickly abandoned the conversation with me about the game in general. This all leads me to believe that their crowing about the gamestate is just a ploy to look useful. I also hated their responses to Sonic's initial push on them, looking back. It reads very much like "these are the wrong reasons to catch me".

AFB is giving me bad vibes all around. He's been buddying a lot and his pushes/suspicions have been very safe and passive. His interactions with HH are also making me uneasy but I'm liking HH so :?

I have the slightest townlean on Espyon if only for the fact that I haven't seen anyone really try to positively interact with them. I may be wrong on that though.

Rune's latest post has not convinced me in the least. His trolling was without question antitown so I have no idea why he's railing on Axe for attacking him about it, especially considering I did the same thing and he has me as probtown. I'm also suspicious of his interactions (directly or indirectly) with AFB.

That's all I've got for now. I'm not very focused on this game honestly so most of this is probably bullshit but I hope for that to change soon. Oh and just so y'all know I'm still the best hydrate target so if you could all hydrate me that would be great.

In post 724, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Quick readlist from just me, even though I hate them, because yall don't seem to be able to keep my opinions straight.

Town
oversoul
afb
breakfast
mm4 (glass)
ricastle
p2
singer
zzzx
random
cait sith
sonic
rune
seiko
twie
espyondhfuhdcge
axe
Less town

-Ceph
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2291 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2038, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 2028, Bert wrote:Esp, wondering if you can clarify updated thoughts about your earlier theory of SB/Ricastle? Your slot's discussion has been centered on Wisdom ever since that period of postings.

your hydra dissonance I think lead to a quick change to TWIE vote, then now Wisdom (?), so I'm puzzled

SNIP

I don't think there is as much hydra dissonance as you think. We had a couple of periods where Wgurts and I were posting at the same time..and then Anen and I were posting at the same time which was weird. The SB/Ricaslte thing is an opinion that only wgurts has, Anen and I disagree. I go so far as to call them my strongest townread. Both of them have gotten out of their own way to try and help the game out, and not only do I appreciate them doing that, I think it comes from a very pro-town place. Not to get too off-topic, but I have been in several games and modded one of Titus' lately and I've really seen a positive transformation in how she approaches the game. It'll take a lot for me to change this one. We all do think Riscastle is scum for reasons early on in the game, and I know they have gotten lost but the reasons we scumread him has still happened.

The TWIE and Wisdom votes however all come from me and are not about my reads on them, the TWIE vote was about sheeping Sonic's policy lynch because TWIE has steadfast refused to play the game and I get why Sonic wanted it in the first place. The Wisdom vote as has been explained is because he's a disrespectful player and that doesn't belong in mafia. So that's where those two votes have come from.

holy crap boner has been posting
well blarghhhhh, I thought I only saw wgeurts and Anen signing posts throughout this game. :neutral:

I actually thought this post was fine. Part of my bias is I didn't like whoever was posting opting for policy, that won't ever happen D1, over a scumread. Plus the reasons your slot wanted to vote TWIE over ricastle, and Wisdom over ricastle, just seemed flat (reads haven't evolved much in the mid-game (and i dunno the arguments as of recent have seemed more manipulating arguments rather than hunting productively), but maybe that's due to how huge Day 1 is becoming where no one is going to read back on Day 2?)

the scumteam theory callout looked fine. takes balls to flashwagon Wisdom even if no one else followed. i get paranoid whenever I play with Wisdom (some psat games) when people start shooting down his tunnel on non-lynchbait, especially when I like where he's going even if the case is flat.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2292 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Bert »

tl;dr I am up for a compromise if it means ending this day before page 100, fwiw. dont care enough, plus the night multi kills should be pretty funny (yeah no one's going to shoot me so of course it'll be fun!)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2296 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Bert »

Forget a passable reads list! Now or never! i feel like i have to though given how much ive asked of other people (unfairly) :twisted:

I’m still torn about everything and unsure of everything (but when things are uncomfortable, that's the best time to do it with all kinds of null shit reads that are shit, which sounds about right for me anyways.
I’ll just do tiers as I Don’t have strong scumreads or strong townreads that are worthwhile or make good sense. And a ton of nulls which is really lame, and null scums, and null scum but are they scum (like this is the epitome of being useless, and that is a landmark for me)

TIER ONE

ZZZX
Bacon and egg
Homiletic Homunculi (Cheetory +Cephrir)

Cait Sith (mala+Tammy) *
Seiko x Naomi (notscience+pieguyn)

^outside of the former, these people probably will die during the night! Will they go as dirty scum or land in the princess land of townies? Stick around to find out! I also don’t see anything remarkably suspicious about them. I think Wisdom is a surefire bet to die (see Masons in Serona for dying N1 in multiball after a 100 page Day 1!), and because of that I think tomorrow might be the polar opposite of today – filled with apathy (and not full of pages that take forever to go through!)

I expect a lot more legit analysis out of a few of them (Especially mala's hydra and notscience's) but that's the tier that seems about right.
it mayl ook like Wisdom is BSing things, but it seems like he actually believes he's right about the teams, so there's that. I actually am not townreading or scumreading Tammy, but I feel like she belongs in this tier for NK-likelihood.

CANT (or wont?) READ COS dumb excuse of scumgame too hard to catch, but play appearance looks OK:
Generic

I’m torn:
Sonic Boom
(<3)

----------
TIER 2: Will compromise if needed!

Overly things
** (inactive)
TheWayItEnds
(lynchbaiting, and his mindset is just weird)
Angry frat BROS (Angrypigeon+BROseidon) *
(pending replacement)

--------------
TIER 3
(??????????)

Could these be potential dirty dirty dirty manipulative scummy scum scum? I’m flip flopping too much!
<Espsyoncheage (Anenien+wgeurts+tbone), ricastle, singersigner>

THE LURKERS (effectively active lurking!) that seem scummy scum scum
<p2, random, Mario>

I’m flip flopping, some flop, some flip, some flip flop. – need to look further or use my brain more in thinking about them:
I also think Titus will die if opposing team(s) think she’s scum (plus how metal has played as scum in past games)! Yay useless NK guesses and mostly useless reads! I actually changed my mind and think singer might survive a while (unless she’s actually hydrated today), given that she has been in perpetual catch up mode (see: today and last night). Bigger names to go for if that’s the case and she isn’t really posing a threat in multiball!

i cant stop thinking about the frustration displayed by ricastle as the equivalent of screaming scum frustrated at being caught for the wrong reasons, sorry if that's wrong. but stubborn cant shake that, and believe in that read even if play may suggest otherwise. not going to try to persuade others im right because i dont claim to have any justification for that. :( rest of reads are still in flux. and i still have zero confidence im right about anything because this is multiball and everyone is scumhunting. like this is the time where i wish i could find a mastin article about how to look for scum in multiball. not that it'd be helpful for me personally, but it'd be like assurance which is nicer than tactical advice in this case.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2298 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Bert »

When Singer was contributing I liked her a lot; namely, she spoke my mind before I could multiple times. I don't find it unusual at all for one to get lost & lose interest in a rapidly growing game like this while preoccupied with other matters. What's pinging you about her exactly?

-> she came back and discussed with Wisdom about stuff (setup related, a defense of herself, and NK possibility of herself mostly), but managed to not give opinions about other players, even though she placed a vote on TWIE when she came back. i feel like she felt like she was onto something in the first 30 pages of the game, and the reads would probably hold true

also one last comment about TWIE, but what he's doing today is borderline suicide for a scum player, fighting people without a chance of winning the arguments. that's what makes him null and a total coin flip.

what i like about zzzx is the way he interacted the last day or so. no hint of manipulation, just impulsive moves without thought or caution. also one more thing, i also thought Esp was suspicious because I kept getting the feeling that the arguing with Wisdom became sorta strained but dragged on as a distraction. especially since it wasn't Esp's principles that were under attack, it was supposedly someone else who overreacted and replaced out. plus Anen or whoever was posting pretty much admitted to scumreading Ricastle and not scumreading Wisdom, so basically supporting a wagon over own vote without being on it. Anyways, I'm still not sure on them so whatever. (what i just said is Sort of like Titus's insistence on TWIE, and Wisdom's on Ricastle - both became strained - i mean it gets strained after tons of posts and the longevity of the argument anyway).
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2299 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2294, Ricastle wrote:When Singer was contributing I liked her a lot; namely, she spoke my mind before I could multiple times. I don't find it unusual at all for one to get lost & lose interest in a rapidly growing game like this while preoccupied with other matters. What's pinging you about her exactly?

messed up quotes. FARKLE! :facepalm:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2310 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2307, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2298, Bert wrote:-> she came back and discussed with Wisdom about stuff (setup related, a defense of herself, and NK possibility of herself mostly), but managed to not give opinions about other players, even though she placed a vote on TWIE when she came back. i feel like she felt like she was onto something in the first 30 pages of the game, and the reads would probably hold true
Meh. Most of that I can easily see from disengaged/distracted town. And she was suspecting TWIE early on, wasn't she? I can't recall.

Meh. I don't have anything concrete about singer. She brought up something about being a Paragon of Mafia Hunters award recipient or something in this game, so she bears responsibility for that alone if town

Rather than "I would accept being killed this game" and general complacency
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2325 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Bert »

Digressing here...WTP1 was the last game in which I requested to replace out (in contention for lamest replace-out reasons in lame-duckery history), so that is why I replaced into this game. I agree, I really think Wisdom is going to die either N1 or N2 so I am not even worried in the slightest about the slot.

In post 2321, Generic wrote:Is oversoul not playing this game anymore? He drops back into the shadows and gets largely forgotten. Is anyone actually town reading him?

Think he said in his last post (a day or two ago) that he's considering replacing out pronto if he isn't able to catch up pronto
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2347 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Bert »

VOTE: MM4
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2358 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Bert »

@Cait:

Forgot to say this the night I replaced in, but Mara is in one of my five hydras.

Hello Kitty Creampuff. Re: the 17+ hydra theory
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2376 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @metal
In post 2365, Sonic Boom wrote:MarioManiac replaced Glass

fuck no.

VOTE: TWIE

!!!!what did Glass do that lead you to townread him/her?
are you trying to induce more apathy by dragging this out and derailing another wagon that your slot just voted for as a clear compromise? makes me want to move you down the scum ranks! (first the objection to Ricastle and now this (this one is admittedly worse as most everyone is apathetic enough as is)!)
Let me write you a letter, hun! <3333333

Some people get their first jobs at the record store or the cafeterias,

but NOT ME! I was the main attraction at the shopping mall, Mr. Sheepie! *takes off sheep mask*

And now my sheepie day 1 shift wont END!

Mr. Sheepie cant do this alone, Metal! Sell. out.!
Dreams do come true! :D
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2390 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2385, Sonic Boom wrote:I hereby authorize a flashlynch on Ricastle.

Howdy howdy howdy love!

Good afternoon fellow mafia players! I hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer! If your schedule permits please let me know by Wed. if you can volunteer any portion of your time to vote Ricastle and support this great event with us!

May the cows continue to keep you grounded! Image Moooooooo.....re votes plz!

VOTE: Ricastle

Enjoy the fireworks!

btw I'm in one of those facetious moods today... been chicken empty voting, but I figured might as well add some empty flare to my first gut scumread! :mad: This could come back to bite me! Image

In post 2040, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2001, Ricastle wrote:Wisdom, what would you dare yourself to do if I flipped town equivalent to your confidence in my alignment?

Hey Wisdom! Did you ignore this for a reason?

----Bertie Sheepie
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2399 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Bert »

@Mario

In post 2004, Bert wrote:Remind me why you stated you're confident in Seiko and TWIE as scum? Can't find it so far on mobile
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2444 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Bert »

Yeah Very few seemed to suspect Esp so there was no momentum if momentum is a real thing.

Also I think Ricastle sealed his own fate with that self vote.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2534 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Bert »

Hi peoples. I saw this thread had a new post even though I thought day wasn't going to start until tomorrow at lunchtime, so this is a pleasant surprise. Don't really care to think about what might have happened last night. Probably intentional no kill(s) or some shady stuff, so blah blah no point in that

I really have no regrets about how D1 went down though, that day really really needed to end before it got out of hand. And yeah I was wrong about Wisdom, thought he wouldn't survive N1.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2569 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Bert »

It's okay, I was really tunneled into Ricastle even if hindsight says I threw caution to the wind and went all gut-scumread recklessly when the signs weren't really there if I took off my tunnel spectacles. Easy to say that looking back. But the lynch would have happened whether I joined it or not, I think, so maybe I can say I'm 1% absolved (kidding about the last part)

And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

VOTE: Esp

It's already known I'm sort of a follower, so you can look at my past posts if you want why I suspect that slot (whether those reasons are weak or not - you can attack me for that lol). But if this wagon (or any wagon) goes down, it won't be because I'm a driving force behind it

/mobile
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2571 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Bert »

That was a response to Ceph, it got lost in all the posts.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2572 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Bert »

Well, it was to everyone, but partially to Ceph's last vote on esp. And partially to lose frustrated about what happened at the end of yesterday. I'm speaking my mind.

I skipped over your walls until I have tabs open on my computer to click on the links
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2579 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2574, singersigner wrote:Uh, ok, I guess that makes more sense from a not-responding-to-my-post point of view, but...could you point out exactly what you were responding to with Ceph...because I don't see where he ever addressed you or what you could possible be responding to.

Preview Edit:
Bert wrote:Well, it was to everyone, but partially to Ceph's last vote on esp. And partially to lose frustrated about what happened at the end of yesterday. I'm speaking my mind.

I skipped over your walls until I have tabs open on my computer to click on the links

Ok...it still seems really out of place! Can't shake it!

You'll have a lot of fun reading my posts from pgs 81-100 then! It will be like a poodle invasion at a nail salon! :twisted: imagine lots of pooches smiling at you with pearly whites! Then growling!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2636 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Bert »

I will be here tonight (not phoneposting either). Fyi This post is to:
@Mario (if you'll quit lurking and let loose!), notscience (who is awol, so doubt it), metal and zzzx.
not comfortable bouncing thoughts off anyone else I don't think, Unless someone else wants to holler. This group of names should start a side convos IMHO to get good reads on each other for a darn good reason - compatability, for one

Let me know what time. (Central time here) Will start convos in spoiler tags so it won't clog the thread.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2637 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Bert »

Also, Mario, I hope you keep doing stuff like 807 but especially 2396 because I liked that post even if others call it scummy.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2642 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @Psy keeeeee
In post 2639, Psyche wrote:so typical

Hehe. He doth protest too much! Those names are the players with most compatible styles! You could fit in just fine! What say you? Teach me about the philosophy and purpose of being a Marine!!

woo!

I miss your statistics or some random comments! Do you remember 213 scum hunters speed in summer 2013? I am from Bertkerberos! The dude posting gifs like papa johns! I haven't seen any uncertainty about who you're going to vote yet! Lalalalalaa

This has been a drag with tension and yards of yada

This can be a seekrit convos between u and me!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2645 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @Psyche
I know, I know you were responding to And Then!

Oh well.... until next time, whenever that may be!! Really I should be the lone confused one!

Are "make sense of the game" parties a thing?? They should be!

P-edit: sry 2 hear that!! Well then, I will try talking AT metal tonight! Weeeeee!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2655 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Bert »

Why hello there!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2657 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @singersinger
Meh, first off (you don't need to read this first part, this is for myself to read mostly) I'm in this game because of WTP1 (and I already explained why I'm in this game a while back - that's literally the only reason I'm in this game, as large games are huuuuuuge and I cannot keep up without talking people's ears off constantly - and I still was torn on joining). I've typed almost all of my posts here pretty much stream of consciousness (or however close you can get to it) and putting a ton of focus in this game because of its magnitude to me personally, so parts coming across as overdoing it or scummy isn't really surprising fwiw (and please don't call that overexplaining, even if you think so or it is <3). Pretty much, after I replaced in I tongue in cheek typed a note for myself:

"Let nature run its course (like when people get sick, or someone eats the wrong food). Let go. Set yourself free. Whatever happens will happen - if I get lynched, then I'll deal with it and appreciate whatever time I got to spend in the game alive. if town wins, rejoice. if scum wins, gotta hand it to them." That has worked for me in past games since that WTP1. I'm interested to hear what you think of my D1 posts because I think they were in the same tone - just, all the clutter kind of drowned my voice out... I project that you'll think it's scummy (and I am acknowledging awareness that saying the previous sentence is viewed as scummy)

In post 2570, singersigner wrote:I didn't like your immediate jump into the thread explaining why you saw it open and then speculating but not speculating on what happened over night...just seemed really odd and out of place. Combine that with your really obscure response to me right now...it looks like you're preemptively defending yourself from something you know I'll think is out of place...

i have no idea why N1's results are what they are. I WANT to think about it (and have thought about it even if I don't want to), but I know it'll be WIFOM and it might ruin my perception of the game if I play the "what might have happened N1 game."

I already know my posts are likely out of place and on people's radars. I mean, 110 past games tells me all I need to know, that I am on the ropes all the time. I type stuff like that as sort of my own self-awareness, and I type KNOWING that a lot of what I say is called scummy. It's like "I know this will sound crazy, BUT... *spill out whatever thoughts*"

Some parts of my posts are for myself to hear as well. It's like a journal. I'm getting sidetracked (to where I'm hyper-focusing on my self-awareness rather than the other players in the game - bad habits) so far this game phase and was hoping notscience/zzzx/mario/et al (other people with similar styles) or anyone would show up to try to engage tonight to get back on track, but it didn't happen tonight. I will try another night.

tl;dr I am 'admitting' I can understand or relate to how my posts are scummy. And I think that helps me not to overreact when people scumread me. Natural instinct is to go "HEY you're wrong on this read, are you SCUM? You are aren't you!" Suppressing that is like telling my dog to suppress his hunting instincts when we go hiking together in the summer.

I'd also like to know why you're voting Oversoul when he has been V/LA and a non-entity all game long, if that's okay. Wouldn't be surprised to see that slot replace out really soon. :]
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2659 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Bert »

Typing that post was exhausting lol....probably should get some zzzzzzzz

tl;dr I know some incoming cases or observations (all valid but debatable but valid)

(1) he's AtEing - woah what's the self-deprecating stuff? get that OUTTA here!
(2) hes fluffing as if he's some standing beauty in a summer gown!
(3) he's spamming! bullshit fluff! post something real! that's as real as the real housewives show!
(4) his pushes suck, and his stances do too! l2play! geez!
(6) he's avoiding talking about relevant things! Please refer to: fluffy fluffing! what an expert fluffer! that post is like he's a wallflower that sits and doesn't talk at all!

exaggerating, but I mean, there isn't anything I haven't seen! <3
Be back tomorrow! Until next time!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2664 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @singersinger
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=31510

That's the game where I made so many posts that it was a detriment to the town. I went all out though, and parts of my ISO are cringe-worthy reading. I was overly invested and a mess in every sense of the word. Definitely shouldn't have been playing, LOL. Funny now, but it wasn't back then I can tell ya that! Hard to find humor in that fail. Game-wise Picked wrong in lylo too

I'm not positive, but I think this went on when WTP1 was going on. I think I lurked a lot in WTP1 so that one Isn't representative.

I haven't been that engaged in recent past games, this past year's past games have been mostly a past game or two at a time with little posting tbh regardless of alignment (like that time I played with you in Timeshift last July ish)

Like I said the passion I have in this particular game is rare regardless of alignment and doesn't come often, it's either here or it's not. Went away after a year of continuous games in 2013-2014 school yr tbh

[5] wow he's hedging! Are you sonic the hedgehog? Or Popeye the sailor man? What's up with that! Just being direct.... What a blargh-able display of buffoonerisms! This guy's something, ain't he??? I don't agree with his play!

Also, in advance of incoming stuff I know/feel will come - this is not a defense. I am giving a reference about my play style which isn't indicative of alignment at all

Mobile
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2665 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Bert »

I just remembered that I played with singer in Quickness Mafia last summer, as well as Timeshift. I think...

Not sure about the Quickness though, will check later
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2679 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2676, ZZZX wrote:Yo Bert. I am feeling better. Let's have a quick 1v1 tonight to see if we can figure each others out

How about it? Heard it from the type that works just like me with those stuff.

Hay! Okay! :P tonight after 9 pm central I'll be here or i can do it this morning as well! High five
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2745 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2739, Psyche wrote:i still think you guys should hydrate me

C'mon psyche yourself up!!! What are your goals for this game?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2748 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Bert »

Great answer! I'm with ya on that one! You're pursuing fancy perfection then!

Hey I got a really hard quiz question for you: who do you lynch today??? This is a trick question!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2759 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Bert »

Yo Wis do you think I'm dirty dirty scum?

Just wondering why I'm on some people's radars as usual, but not being voted by anyone! I feel like Hercules! Slaying vampires :)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2775 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Bert »

Unvote

Not liking the direction/feel of this. Will place a vote tonight hopefully.

Wisdom, your Insistence on this page about how TWIE is town is...

Makes me want to vote TWIE out today because I don't see anything you see in his play that suggests town
Not to mention Hydrating him, wth

Sorry not feeling it
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2776 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Bert »

"He has good reads whenever he expresses them"

??? /mobile
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2783 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2777, Espsyoncheage wrote:Bert, why did you vote me in the first place? I didn't even see that you had.

Paranoid with other people sort of reinforcing with case(s) on you that make sense. And Anen has been really distant this game. I've been kinda tunneled ever since one of your heads kept insisting on policy lynching Wisdom over a scumread. I'm thinking of switching votes for good after Wisdom's last few posts. His insistence on TWIE today to "he is town" is on my mind right now and bothers me.

Paranoid because in Wicked Mafia AND Runecast Mafia, I just saw the Boner head's hydra as scum scum scum and never relented. Even on Skype in Wicked, I remember telling Mollie "please, let's hammer Ossy things." So I am now taking a step back to see what I really think, not what others are leading me to think with their cases on you.

tl;dr sort of not trusting Wisdom (or HH for various paranoia reasons), I'm not even sure that if Wis is multiball scum, that he's actually scumhunting for other scum or if this is a ruse. Before, I was thinking hey even if he's scum he can help catch the other scumteam's scum.

Basically dangerous paranoid moments right now.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2791 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Bert »

I got the impression that you didn't have a good and/or valid reason why TWIE was town D1, you just thought Ricastle was a better lynch. That's the vibe I got in you vs. Titus. "Titus, that doesn't make TWIE scum" when refuting Titus's reasons for TWIE.

How are you sure? TWIE's style could be easily easily fooling you, with how little he directly engages anyone or posts reads in succession. I feel you would know that given how you've seen various people fake stuff like that in past games. Where were those "good reads" that you like of his?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2803 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2795, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 2791, Bert wrote:I got the impression that you didn't have a good and/or valid reason why TWIE was town D1, you just thought Ricastle was a better lynch. That's the vibe I got in you vs. Titus. "Titus, that doesn't make TWIE scum" when refuting Titus's reasons for TWIE.

How are you sure? TWIE's style could be easily easily fooling you, with how little he directly engages anyone or posts reads in succession. I feel you would know that given how you've seen various people fake stuff like that in past games. Where were those "good reads" that you like of his?

This was already discussed in D1: Why do scum adapt a "i dont give a fuck" playstyle when they can genuinely scumhunt and get townread because it's multiball?

There is zero scum motivation in anything TWIE has done ever. All cases on him amount to people not liking his playstyle.

It's like he's playing to his signature that says "I don't need to look town or act town. Just be town." So he's essentially active lurking and acting like he doesn't care. I could fake that if I wanted and knew I could get away with it. Maybe that's why I've won some scumgames where I was full of active BS, and people like you townread me for it. So essentially that playstyle can be manipulated really easily, and replicated as either alignment. *shrug* :]

Sorta playing devil's advocate but this is kinda where it's at right now
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2807 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2789, Cephrir wrote:goddammit bert, trust me one game. one. you always do this.

our last game you wanted to lynch my lover Flubber who I spent a lot of time talking to, that is why I am reaching out to all those with similar styles to mine this game because I think I can get reads on them before they are too far gone once the game is narrowed down - it will be useful in the case that ZZZX and Mario, etc., are on the chopping block in later stages of the game.

Also BPC flipped scum that game! (just kidding about most of this!) BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH things upon things over my head!

IDK whether to trust you or townread you right now! I actually hope you die a peaceful death at night! :twisted:

(Better to spend my time doing that than interacting with most other people who I can't read worth anything, or who can fool me pretty easily)

!!!!!!! :shifty:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2820 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2809, Cephrir wrote:
i already feel stupid enough about that game thank you

:cry: nooooo. That game ended before its due date unrelated to your play lol! it was my only retort I stubbornly could churn up to "please trust me one time!" *cue Bieber song*

I actually part-unvoted because I also am paranoid I could be helping a future best mafia performance in this game by just giving easy swing to whichever wagon he/they want. That would be embarrassing mafia history making, and the players in this game are very capable! Gotta step back!

Ricastle wasn't an easy lynch by any means, despite him/her being a new player. I've just gotta be comfortable about Boner being scum before I just park vote all day, so I guess I voted wayyyy to early on D2.

!!

This game is more than a made up dream!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2828 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Bert »

Boner on D1, you reminded me fondly of Formerfish when he channeled the doctors on Intervention and freaked me out until I realized what he was doing, lol.

Agh I dont really want to see TWIE still here in later day phases because I feel like it's like talking to an immovable object who's at the same time an irresistable force because he keeps talking about stuff from everywhere, and you have no idea what to do with him!

Edit: that wagon was shot down yesterday, as a quick counterwagon at the end! :mad: He's active lurking! But man large game wagons are SO tough to build.............

I'm just also not happy with the Seiko hydrate yesterday. I thought it was like voting for the lesser of two evils tbh, as in I wasn't really fond of either as a hydrate!

- disgruntled player!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2866 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Bert »

you guys crack me up
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2890 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 2855, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 2852, singersigner wrote:Look at all that responsibility for spearheading a lynch and being wrong and then still treating people today like they should still listen to you because of course you're not wrong!

in my eyes Ricastle flipped scum, regardless of what the mod said. He was playing like scum.

In the old days, I have often seen you comment after your tunnels flip town, and it was in past games usually like:

"Dang how was X town? Whattttt the heck"

this kind of mindset in the quote doesn't fit at all as a natural response.

Zzzx, is XX:45 good? Or later for spoilered convos?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2899 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2895, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2890, Bert wrote:Zzzx, is XX:45 good? Or later for spoilered convos?

My time zone is pretty unstable so I can't at that time sadly

I'll just have to catch you here and we can have it work imho

Ahhhh I assumed you are in the U.S. You're in a Europe time zone?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2902 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Bert »

Scum can stockpile power roles, right? So players are capable of receiving more than one power role over the course of the game?

So technically someone could give Seiko another one on top of their current one? Seiko could be hydrated again? And conversely AP if he got hydrated could give Seiko another additional power?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2905 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Bert »

I don't really understand notscience's play this game (don't think Pie has even been posting since I replaced in).

In post 2857, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2855, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 2852, singersigner wrote:Look at all that responsibility for spearheading a lynch and being wrong and then still treating people today like they should still listen to you because of course you're not wrong!

in my eyes Ricastle flipped scum, regardless of what the mod said. He was playing like scum.

Thats what i told you when I pushed twie

you told me I am dumb

Call it a "fucking hell man" vote. Prob will move it when I think about smthing but

Vote:Bacon

Hydrate: Sonic

I am not gona listen to nobody, gona listen to my fkin gut and rek all dem scums.

In post 2871, ZZZX wrote:Reaction test: successful

vote:Ap

Everyone who went for Bacon for real was scum anyway prob.

Bacon is playing dumb right now. Just not scum.

;)

Esp/Ap. At least 1 scum there.

(1) How is Bacon playing dumb, exactly?
(2) Why do you lump AP/Esp together? Do you think AP has been distancing from Esp then?

I'm tempted to vote TWIE because Wisdom's WKing of that slot is grating. He hasn't done anything to deserve that kind of defending IMO, but people are bringing up his past meta as a defense as to why TWIE's town, so.........
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2906 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2903, Sonic Boom wrote:Bert, there is a major flaw with that theory if Seiko is town. The only way I see Seiko being town is if she got a PR that let her absorb both kills. If that could happen forever, the game would be broken night 1 for whichever side got the first hydration. Rehydrating Seiko, therefore, is a foolish maneuver.

Bulletproof PR would make the game broken? :( If no BP, then yeah N1 makes no sense since everyone outside Pie's hydra is/was goon or VT. I don't see why there would be any motivation to no-kill either.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2908 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Bert »

Scum could have limited or delayed (no n1 kill ability) killing powers? Is that as far fetched as it sounds? Idk I'm not a setup guy.

I can't think of anything else.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2910 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Bert »

Oh....woops

The definition of all scum having to be goons just suggests plain goon role (without possibility of being weakened)

yeah, then I agree. I think Seiko should claim if they are BP, if all this is true
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2913 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Bert »

After I read your post, I thought of:

hider and commuter (or variations of those)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2915 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Bert »

VOTE: TWIE
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2920 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Bert »

I agree with most of what you said. How is Espy not an informative lynch though?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2932 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2921, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2915, Bert wrote:VOTE: TWIE

So many scum I wana lynch. So little votes I can use

I wanna vote

Ap
Twie
P2 somewhat
Esp is a fair shot
If two of the abovr flip scum Bacon is a fair scumread.

Pedit
From a twie lynch we can get a good idea on a few people. Esp bacon. I don't see any clear information from esp as noone really gave clear interactions with him

what else do you want to talk about
and i thought i interacted with esp some, as did a few other players (But maybe I'm wrong or those weren't significant enough for you to deem them clear information)?

also, do you like psyche's last few posts
they seem p legit!
i really wanna just be like " zzzx hey let's vote ESP and call it a day " but thats lazy talk
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2933 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @zzzx to avoid clutter
i think psyche's comments about esp are p much what i was thinking when i voted that hydra. well, most of it Except the part about esp's read about psyche. because psyche isn't me, i usually dont pay attention to people's reads on others as much as people's reads on me, lol. so i didnt notice he was doing what psyche described with his psyche read

thoughts/comments/q's?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2943 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @notty boy
sorry you cant just ignore me all game and ask me to join u without telling me why you want ap hydrated

i am tempted to go all carly simon on you, love
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2946 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: notscience
you pushing it, bud! i already voted to hydrate you as the lesser of two evils!

cant temp with with no verbal empty presents. i dont want none of that
yea i no ur busy, but for real who do you want to vote
and i am ehre right now, and you are posting right this minute, not later, not before, so busy bee um let's live in the present! <333333

p-edit: that's right wisdom, tell it like it is!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2952 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @psy KEEE
In post 2947, Psyche wrote:i'm not sure if esp is scum
there are a number of reasons to think he's town

My confidence in you just got shot. whoooooooosh
Everyone knows you're waffling, Sir Waffles! waffling is contagious!
what are the reasons to think he's town?
first you had trouble finding reasons, and then you found some now! AHHHH!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2957 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: notty
In post 2951, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I am fine with voting Espy, they were pinging my gut and iirc pie didn't like them.

I won't be voting Wisdom, AP, You, Psyche

Probably won't be voting singer.

pedit-

Psyche is the true hero gotham deserves.

yeah espy pings. almost in a Falcon/Nacho hydra in 1547 Wicked back in the day way
it has those feels

i guess ill tell wis that sometimes he gotta make a deal with the devil (hydrate potential scumz) to get esp lynched. btw ur deal still sucks notty, plain and simple as eating gogurt in a restaurant.

I agree on Mario newbtown thats totally lost in the fray, although if he would stop freakin avoiding this game like the plague, that would be really nice.
singer i am very torn about. if she ever gets fully caught up, *insert here*. I feel like ive been saying that forever though, so... but yeah so far not living up to the hype in this game at all. maybe saying that will actually encourage her if town

i would be all for wisdom living, but seriously this is multiball so how can you be sure about reads here. well, thats more of a question to myself, buti really dont know what the hell im doing in multiball. everyone looks like theyre scumhunting with the lynchbaiting people as an exception.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2960 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2956, Seiko x Naomi wrote:AP is trusting pie and I was gutleaning that way too

Psyche is pie and the jessica replace out

BUT important part is, is Pie even keeping up with this game to update the AP read? Like I feel if she were really here, she would defend her reads a little, the ones that might be goners if she doesnt defend em

Marquis/Katarina replace out is totally null, i think they just got overwhelmed by all the pages, plus busy irl.
psyche seems town gut wise for the last few posts. the contrarian part of my brain (not the gut part) is like, woah Psyche is parroting what people are saying about Esp! But I won't go there.

early game i leaned scum. i think his play on the surface so far deserves a lean scum read if i totally didnt know who he was. after all i scumread him when i replaced in until i realized who he was. then it became EHHH not sure.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2962 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Bert »

i dunno about AP. early game pinged with overreactions (in a really showy way), but so far i cant read him tbh. i tend to read subtle aggression (over the top a little bit) like their style as scummy, even if i shouldnt. sorta a natural response. then the slot replaced out, so then i didnt get to see them post much when i entered the game.

i dont get why he should be hydrated.

it's more like, i dont know that he has done enough to warrant being hydrated. but then again people wanted dsinger and you hydrated, so... im missing something probably (which is very likely)

i like how he wanted to push esp because i am wearing esp-is-scum-tinted-glasses, but that's about it

tl;dr like why big bird of all people

has pie given a reason why AP is town?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2963 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Bert »

K. How about Empress Titus and metal's play? Like, I'm p sure Sonic and Mario ( or someone else) have had scumreads on you all game long. That slot makes me very paranoid.

I'm really torn about Metal. He is being so aggressive but then dances around things SO frekaing much. it's almoost like he doesn't want to get TOO close for comfort when talking about things with people.

Dont really mind Titus's play, and this is actually the first time (outside of our 2013 past games, where i have played with her in the past) I'm not thinking Titus is being scummy. I don't know how I should feel about that tbh.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2966 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Bert »

OK, glad to think im not the only one thinking that about metal sonic. when i replaced in i was like holy goggles of mars i wanna lynch metal so badly, obv scum. even in my opening post upon replacing in. not relaly drinking Wisdom's kool aid about that slot.

yeah metal's style is really cutesie im so cute kinda, he fools people with that and inside i dont see much he's doing. titus is doing the heavylifting. im sorry she is pissed though. :(

i dunno, part of the reason i will admit i voted TWIE, is because I really am curious whether yesterday's top counterwagon/wagon was on town or scum. and i just dont wanna see him later in the game.

wisdom's suggestion to hydrate TWIE was interesting, but risky. at this stage, i dont really trust anyone wholeheartedly, so the tough thing about hydrates is i willl ALWAYS feel uncomfortable about giving it to anyone. making a mistake is multiplied twice because scum can give it to scumbuddies and not have to fess up about who they give it to.

p-edit: too bad, hun, this convos is between notty and me. u dont want to click a page and load a ton of nonsensical walls, so this is the best i can do <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2967 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Bert »

you know what, Psyche! It's not like you're going to read the game at any point. I know better than that! I will cherish all the one-liners you grace my presence with. <333333

Spoiler: notscience
In post 2958, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Oh also Generic

i think he looks fine (gut lean town), but i wouldnt say im sure about him at all or feeling comfortable, but nothing about his play has blown me away. that's a read that i dont trust myself on and would appreciate all the help in the world to do my work for me (evil laughs!). hes a guy that has rarely been caught (outside jailkeeping etc) on this site in past games

as for the vocal people in this game - i think ceph's hydra is scumreading generic (and claims to have been right in an old game, so that's interesting as Generic is hard to catch), while Wisdom insists on generic town. so there's that.

i dont think hes paying too much attention to this game regardless of alignment, based on some things he has said. probably relaly busy. i was really surprised to see him in this game as i didnt think he was still playing mafia here. it makes sense though to choose this game if youre coming back, because i think generic taught mara a lot about mafia so there's lots of mutual respect there.

i was wayyyyyyy wrong about him in an old game i was in (2013 again), when i thought he melted down and it turns out he was scum faking that. so i learned to never look at melt downs as town ever again.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2969 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Bert »

ok i think notscience is probably town. psyche too (maybe). and yeah i should have asked notscience before he left what he thinks of HH and sneaky cheeky Cephrir!. alas friends tis too late

VOTE: Espy

Psyche why are you hydrating AP? Also, it's kind of interesting that AP has Espy as scum (as of end of D1) but hasn't pursued them (or interacted in ways that look like figuring them out) this day phase, instead opting for Mario for now.

In post 2445, AngryPidgeon wrote:Really? I thought Ceph and Bacon and me were all about Espsy lynching. I cant remember anyone saying they are town except maybe Sonic Boom,

In post 2428, AngryPidgeon wrote:FTR, I expect Ricastle to flip town but I'm going to be voting him in all probability.

How on earth Espsy-thing survived Today is a mystery.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2973 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Bert »

I actually had a moment after Notscience said AP is a top townread, where I thought AP maybe got a gift from Seiko and used it on Espy.

But then I checked and saw a post from this day phase where AP states he would consider a vote on espy after a pending/future vote count, so that theory was debunked

In post 2326, AngryPidgeon wrote:Fun fact: I actually wondered if Homunculus/TWIE/Wisdom was a scumteam somewhere around a few hours after I replaced. I actually felt a fairly strong moment of clarity about it, but I'm not really certain of it at all, lol.

I like reading conspiracy theories. This wouldn't actually surprise me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2980 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Bert »

@Generic: I don't really have anything to ask. I saw the HH case just then, and the TWIE and Random ones.

Well, actually, what do you think of the Cait Sith slot?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2982 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2976, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 2973, Bert wrote:I actually had a moment after Notscience said AP is a top townread, where I thought AP maybe got a gift from Seiko and used it on Espy.

once again, whoever Seiko hydrated got their power at the beginning of D2 therefore didn't use a thing

Unless it's a day ability.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2988 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Bert »

It irks me that once people get wagoned, their play seems more genuine

#storyoflife

I'm slightly more suspicious of Zzzx than I was Day 1 tbh. Understatement a bit, but behaviorally he's doing some of what I like to do in past games as scum.

I wish AP would say a little more about how Esp is scum.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2995 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Bert »

Wisdom can't be lynched because he isn't widely scumread enough.

I'm tempted to hydrate him.

I really think aggression is naturally scumread by me sometimes. And the opposite with hard efforts and walls.

I seem to remember playing with singer in old games, where she remarked a few times that a weakness of hers is reading walls, so she doesn't like when someone just comes out and posts walls. Can someone confirm that?

So here she has been wall-ing in catch ups and responses.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2996 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Bert »

"singersigner
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:41 pm
I also almost brought up that Drixx backed off when he realized he couldn't get traction as scum, not because he realized he was wrong as town. I hate walls. They fuck with me so much. Even when I was like "don't do it" I should've known scum was trying to hide their mistakes in things town wouldn't want to read. Walls are inherently anti -town because if you can't say something in a few sentences (I think I say this in my IC post), then it's probably not convincing enough."

Newbie 1561
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3002 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Bert »

You're right, just skimmed her ISO again and it wasn't wally outside the catch up ones.

Wisdom: when have you had bad old scum games?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3019 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Bert »

A++ for comedy
D for imitation/impression because the exclamation points are like breaking character

Hydrate: Bacon

Vote: TWIE

I'm less likely to crucify myself for voting TWIE if he flips town as compared to the current alternative

Everyone pushed by Wisdom will respond like Ricastle regardless of alignment
Uggggggggh!!! Heartstring tugging is gr8.

I wish the scum would stop failing at killing people so more people would die
More bloodshed = fewer people to figure out

P-edit: nah it's a satire and he's doing impressions of mafia celebs.

Except like Lip Sync Battle

Boo! I protest

Over/under 5 vote changes this day phase?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3023 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Bert »

Yeah, Anen and the other head went missing.

Lol. Paranoid people (hi hello how are you?) tend to think "they're letting the strongest head talk himself out of this mess They created"
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3031 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 3030, Psyche wrote:
In post 2985, Espsyoncheage wrote: I'll be confirmed town soon enough so you know my reads are A++

that's not how this works
that's not how any of this works

How does this work?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3091 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Bert »

Do you two always argue with each other this much in past games?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3095 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Bert »

Wis, your big time defending (if TwIe is town) is like tye manner in which mastina defended Total Wreck in duck tales on d2 there.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3107 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Bert »

I had a dream this afternoon that HH and Wisdom were actually together as a team. means it's good for sanity that I'm not going to be living and breathing along with each post of this game for the next week, lol. Actually got a little burned out at the end of D1

:good:

Hydrate: Big Bird

^decided I'm up for this over Singer
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3120 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Bert »

You two combined for 1500+ posts in that game

What. I saw one post where Titus said that she could catch Wax if he's scum, and not to worry. Interesting.

Also, from a cursory glance it seems like Wisdom did more clarifying/analysis of each player 1 by 1 in depth than in this game. This game Wis has yelled for people to join his wagon pretty much, different game different player list I suppose
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3208 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Bert »

My first drink was at Rosie's Cantina last year. Friend got a margarita for me.

I had to pretend I liked it lol but couldn't get half of it down

As a plan, having two scum go at it for pages to induce apathy is a good strategy. Stopped re-reading since Day 1 ended. Wisdom seems genuine in his pursuit though, so I doubt it's two-scum being dramatic to each other. That's the non-paranoia side. My paranoia side can spin anything in my brain

I know Singer asked me something, but I didn't understand her point when I glossed over it on the spare phone im on (battery died lol)

HH, what reads do you and Ceph agree/disagree on?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3213 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Bert »

@singer

Did you get a chance to go over pgs 81-100?
Like a missing entry to a journal p much

I also gave you a link to an old game, not sure if that got lost
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3215 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Bert »

Beep bop reminds me of bibimbap haha

Those were my thoughts and I gave them, don't care if they're useful, they were exactly what I was thinking and I typed it. I don't have anything to defend myself on that with.

And I asked because I can't tell whose reads are whose in the hydra.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3219 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Bert »

Because I took only glances and skimmed a little, I found my skimming jnconclusive. Does that make sense,

And I already gsve a link to an old game, as rambling isn't alignment indicative

What else could I ask Hh then, since they said they weren't wanting to go read the game tonight. It was anime or stay and talk, ad they were being ignored?

I brought that up because 81-100 was when the last flash wagons and final wagon built up.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3220 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Bert »

Sorry that was at Singer. My last few were but this 6 year old iphone is lagging for real lol
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3267 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Bert »

Wis you should have seen Sonic in the Speedy Saki hydra in organic chemistry old game.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3275 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Bert »

What makes you think it'll actually go through

Just curious

Wagon majority in large games seems like moving mountains. Deflating to build up much less put finishing touches
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3279 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @ns
yea.

I think I'm burned out. I am willing to just hurry and get a lynch so I can mentally check out for a few days lol
I kind of wish I were a wagon just to see what people would actually defend me (twie-lite). It would be a deep divide, I believe.

I haven't liked Singer's play from the start. The questions addressed to me ust seemed like different questions that weren't leading anywhere with conclusions or progress on a read. Rings hollow a bit. Has focused on me but hasn't acknowledged reading any of my D1 posts. I actually didn't want to answer the questions because they were all questioning why my posts in question had no tangible meaning, but I felt bad if I didn't. If the wuestions get redundant where I can't understand the trajectory of where she's going with this for purpose, I might bite the bullet though

What do you like about her play? Can't remember if I asked you that in my last spoiler convos. I also can't remember what I forgot to ask you then...

From what I understand, She played well in Team Mafia (past game event) which required keeping up with several past games at once. I looked up what the hype was about, lol. Either hasn't found her footing, or is scum, or both

The silver lining through all of tonight is that Empress and Wis agreed on a scumread vote. So it was fruitful after all.

I actually do regret joining this game because I set myself up to be overwhelmed by page counts where I just lose care and focus. I knew that coming in, but yeah WTP1 is why I came despite all the red flags when I look at the few large past games I joined. So yeah apathy setting in a bit. Ricastle actually had a lot more grit and determination and most of all a louder opinionated voice to stand up for reads and votes, so if I could trade myself for him/her I'd do that right now. He is 3x the threat.(Lol if people say I'm scummy for talking about the dead in hindsight bias in favorable terms).

I predict that this post will get characterized as awkward or scummy by the detractors. That's ok, Bring it!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3316 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Bert »

VOTE: Singer

Spoiler: @zzzx
thoughts on this vote?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3321 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @zzzx
In post 3317, ZZZX wrote:Do you have any thought in mind or experience with singer ?
I find that vote mostly coming from town here because scum going out of there way to ignore 5 mislynches in the way to go for one further one in case of singer was town would be too interestingly wifomy for me.

Timeshift and Quickness

Also, Wisdom and Titus finally agreed on voting someone (singer). What do you make of that and their reasons for doing so, then?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3328 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Bert »

@zzzx: I also watched singer play in a newbie I quoted earlier. Was back-up modding.

p-edit: cephrir: they are convos though, do you want me to make them visible without clicky, and clutter the thread further? that's fine too :P

Also, I would like to mention that I've had one game where you had a strong townread on me because I was borderline insane in RVS pretty much, but the other two (or three?) past games I was stuck in the middle of your reads all game long. i stopped with a lot of that cos it was annoying the majority of people i played with.

This game is on par with our old games IMO save for that Syryana game. you don't have the benefit of hysterical posts this game, and I actually think hysterical posts are easier to fake than anything. i think you disagree but that's ok, maybe im not seeing something in my play or whatever :D

Is Titus impossible to talk out of tunnels? Seems that way. So it's like playing with two Wisdoms and wondering which side will tunnel and get his/her desired lynch target.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3347 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Bert »

YOU KNOW WHAT! I feel like being borderline insane would be kinda snarky because these 1v1s are getting real outdated, fast. It's not like ive been saying really useful things, so it can be like a milk substitute - Lactaid, or Fairlife, or Soy, or Almond Milk!

In post 3340, TheWayItEnds wrote:guys im pretty sure no one in the game is going to join an HH wagon led by president victim complex and mayor undeservedly self-righteous

he has awaken!! GUYS this guy is IT! Please gif this as this is GIF-ferific! GIF would be very proud of me for this correct use of GIF adjectivos! :giggle:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3352 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3346, Espsyoncheage wrote:Oh man if only you didn't give me shit for wanting Wisdom lynched because he causes most of the fighting and makes the game unpleasant and then VOTED SONIC BOOM for fighting and making the game unpleasant for you. This is MY fault how? That I'm calling yo out on it? You're damn right you're gonna get called out on it when you have been shitting on me for doing the same thing. This is YOUR fault don't try to play the victim here.

Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya! Wanna join in??? LOVE THIS GUY! ^
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3357 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3349, ZZZX wrote:@bert I have no idea how wis's thought process works at this moment and I am trying to not-think about anything that goes into his thought process.

Eitherway I feel kinda dejected with noone even trying to prove me wrong on AP and just trusting him blindly, meh

What is there to prove you wrong about, friend? You barely mentioned much about why you think you are right about AP in the first place outside the one and only, all encompassing, GUT! At least that's what I recall!

Please give my rusty old fart brain (of 22 mind you) some fresh COOL HIP thoughts! Let ME become a hipster! <3333333
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3367 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3350, Psyche wrote:
In post 2504, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 2501, p2 wrote:even if ricastle is scum the fact that you needed 101 pages to find him and make his lynch is just pitiful

i found him in 20 pages, if people needed another 80 its not my fault

your humor is kickass usually but this post made my heart skip a beat! not sure why you're bringing this up as it's not relevant at all!

I feel like all your one liners are a serious case (emergency!!!!) of unresolved feelings about the game state and this game!!!

I'm leaking!!!

- The Grinch :cop:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3377 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3366, ZZZX wrote:@Bert the above quote.

he has been quiet and agreeable! is that how Big Bird is supposed to be underneath it all?

Me pea brain hasn't correlated that - it's screaming Never Ending Party! Never Ending Party!

- Shakira

Really though what did you dislike about his entry? He went "what on earth," and then "this game makes no sense." Is that scummy to say? Because I said really similar things (others called mine scummy but you didn't) and those were general comments about the gamestate yo!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3379 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Bert »

I really messed up Shakira's song lyrics. If I had a pig, I would name it Bert because I flubbed those lyrics SO BAD LOL!!!!!!

In post 3376, Sonic Boom wrote:I am just not posting in this game because Titus told me not to

~sonic

Baby come back! Skipping changes everything! Skip skip skip back to this game! :cry:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3385 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3382, Cephrir wrote:hey i clearly read it :(

Turn that frown upside down or you're *skip skip skip* going to the naughty chair!

Spoiler: skipping changes live! it changes the game! Let's inspire skipping! IT's healthy!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3393 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3387, Sonic Boom wrote:Attractive models do help promote healthy lifestyles berty good choice berty!

amen to that brother! what a powerful and unique statement!

hey did you know I was going to neighborize you D1 in Antihero's Redemption game, but then you got lynched?

Is the only reason you're reading me town = me not being your neighbor? or is it my magic hair that has you gravitating to a townread? That is what boggles my mind, and knowing the reasons for your townread on me would make me very very happy!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3401 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3391, Sonic Boom wrote:Anyway bye back to "V LA"

Byebye

Bye bye mr berty

Byeeeee

Honey there is no good in goodbye! I'm now Old Relic Berty, as Cephrir prefers borderline insane Berty! I am reverting back [it's a temporary potion!]! Ernie is very excited. He loves to slug it out with Fossil Bert. :mrgreen:

Spoiler: Ego should be a forbidden word in this game from now on!
say it, take a seat in saint mollie's chair!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3418 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Bert »

I just didn't like the way she was picking at my posts tbh. the sequence didn't make sense. i could say that about most of her questions directed in the wall of catchup.

p-edit: yeah if she cared that much about my posts to point them out, then she could easily go and ISO just to get a sense of what my posts (thoughts) have been like or read pgs 81-100 of the game. or respond to what i said about a reference to an old game when she asked for one.

also she has been asking why i have a few people townreading me, and hasnt formed her own opinion outright. just "why would you say this" subtly implying a scumread several times and that's it.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3427 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3247, Sonic Boom wrote:1. Cait Sith (mala+Tammy) - Needs to post more. Tammy, according to some in Signs and Void, obvtowns when town. I haven't seen that. I haven't seen anything scummy either. Given the fact I haven't seen anything scummy from them, willing to take them off the table. This won't last too long though. Sonic says Tammy is usually a high volume poster but hasn't been this game and wonders why.

2. Seiko x Naomi (notscience+pieguyn) - Play screams scum hard defending TWIE. Role suggests clear (but not confclear). If I had a cop, I'd check them. (Which probably has just excluded us from hydration but I really don't give a fuck.) We can take them off the table for a few days, to see if scum cross kill as they are unlikely to be lynched even if they scumslipped (not saying they have).

Seiko's vote is expected because it reads like someone being butthurt over me not townreading them, much like TBone/Kurbo/UT in We didn't playtest this. They aren't conftown but can't handle the suspicion on their slot because they feel entitled to be read that way, despite the fact, we'd be regarded as looney toones for having said read and it would keep them alive longer due to the fact they could be mislynchable.

3. Sonic Boom (metal sonic+Titus) - Towniest town that ever towned. Fuck you if you can't actually listen for once. I've admitted when I was wrong and done things that should indicate that I'm actually learning, but I'm starting to feel like the thread just does the opposite of whatever I want no matter what I do. I avoid posting, everyone avoids posting. I post. People claim I am pushing what I want to hard despite no one actually discussing my reads when I'm not here.

4. randomidget - Lurktastic. Shit tastic. Bad logic. Same category as Oversoul. Would vote it to get a lynch off though. Wouldn't cry if he died.

5. Angry frat BROS (Angrypigeon+BROseidon) * AngryPigeon - Awkward entry to start the day, speculating about bulletproof status. Kinda common but still awkward. He's been much more of a sheep than I would expect. Although he was batshit wrong in Street Racers about amateur, AP had more of a presence there and was a town leader. Gun to my head, could vote him.

6. ricastle - We fucking told you he was town.

7. Bacon and egg (wisdom+gif) - Town cuz pain in the ass. ALthough maybe just maybe you can see #3217 is my world every fucking town game. I see town after town get mislynched, and feel ignored. Welcome to my world Wisdom. He can't explain his head but when he tries like 3217 we get somewhere.

8. singersigner - Pushes Oversoul for lurking. Defends our push on the TWIE wagon for active lurking, yet won't vote it despite multiple reachouts from us to do so. Votes us after defending us and clearly displaying more irritation with Bacon and Egg than us. The posts she makes are logical individually but her actions lately are inconsistent with what she actually posts. Sonic reads the slot as a weak town read, but he's willing to let me see where this goes for awhile.

9. Homiletic Homunculi (Cheetory +Cephrir) - Definitely reading the Cephrir head as pacifist scum though Sonic disagrees. I'm pretty good at reading the Cephrir head and so is Sonic. Sonic caught Cephrir in Smite mafia early and I caught Cephrir in that hydra when I was Depraved Justice with Nero Cain. We're avoiding this thread to remove that toolkit from HH's scum arsenal. No one is demotivating the thread.

10. zzzx - ZZX is obvious town to both heads. There's a unique train of thought coming from ZZZX that neither of us really understand, which tends to indicate he's town. Sonic is meta reading ZZZX as town and he's given no sign of being scum because meta.

11. TheWayItEnds - Seriously, if you don't get at least what we are reading TWIE as, pack your bags and stop playing mafia.

12. NotAnAxehole Generic - Strong townread here. Generic has an analytic approach that I like and I can follow his thoughts. He hasn't done anything inconsistent with himself, which scum usually do eventually or paint themselves into a corner. Plus, HH wants to lynch them so probably town. Sonic says posting feels genuine. He seems to figuring out who is scum and giving sonic good vibes.

13. Glass MarioManiac4 - Lurker opportunist. Scum or strong sheepage personality. Sonic will do a meta dive on them during the week. Glass posting was obvious town so it gives us pause when we consider the read.

14. Rune Bert - Far too agreeable. There's not much drive there. Can't tell if it's a sheeper personality. Overall weaker read. Sonic says Bert is obvious town. The vote on TWIE is obvious town.

15. Espsyoncheage (Anenien+wgeurts+tbone) - Sonic's reading them as town but some doubts on them buddying Wisdom. #2818 is an example of a post that alarms Sonic. That dropped the read significantly. I however townread the slot pretty hard.

16. Oversoul - When does she end their VLA?

17. Jessica (marquis+Katarina) p2 Psyche - Sonic is weak townreading them. I agree.

VOTE: Singer

With that, we are VLA, for one week. Let's see if you people can actually even discuss scum while we are out.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3436 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Bert »

Boner is a boss at ATE, in a very Nacho-like way. It makes me become Sir Waffles.

@cheet: game 1 (scum) where T-bone (as osseus hydra) flails a lot

game 2 (town) where T-bone (as osseus hydra) flails a lot

Lol I can't even spell that hydra name. Osseus Pseudotropolis (sp?)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3437 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Bert »

both games he was lynched and went down swinging like a boss with all the stops
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3443 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Bert »

i dunno, maybe that was the wrong word and "talking your way out" is better.

flailing t-bone doesnt sound like pleasant imagery, that i can agree on!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3448 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Bert »

Order #374988 was successfully placed.
Seiko, Generic, Wisdom, Psyche, AP, Oversoul, Cait, Espy (it's ESPY’s, get it???!?! HAHAHAHAHA HA. HA. HA.), ZZZX, Sonic, HH, TWIE, Singer, Mario, Random
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3449 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Bert »

Oversoul was put in there as more of a placeholder than anything. Like beginning of a downhill slope in a bell curve.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3458 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Bert »

Don't give me that look of Doom! More Vroooooooooom Vroooooooom like a vacuum cleaner! that facial expression is the look of Cri I I I iiiiiiiiime!

WE can work it out! - The Beatles

In post 3453, Seiko x Naomi wrote:More sonic votes, please.

I'm looking at you, (AP, Bert, Ceph, Mario, Generic, Espy (if you want to live another day), Cait)

Cheeky and sassy!
You can't have your cake and eat it too! <3

No Pie, no consideration for vote! :shifty:

----- relic
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3483 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Bert »

Gut read. it's not a strong read, but better than my other reads if i take out paranoia. I find more things to worry about for the players after you on the list.

also i didnt excuse the ricastle lynch. i said the cost wasnt as bad as it could have been
its true that because no one died during the night, it wasnt 1+2 deaths (1 because of majority lynch, 2 where only scum had a say in it) equal 14 people alive

instead it was 16 people alive (1 dead because of majority lynch)

bacon that is why i started ending every post with "if that seems scummy" because ceph, singersongwriter and big bird all called that post out as awkward/scummy
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3491 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Bert »

half-hoping this inspires a wagon on me so i can see what all the people silent about their read on me will have to weigh in and give information

In post 2534, Bert wrote:Hi peoples. I saw this thread had a new post even though I thought day wasn't going to start until tomorrow at lunchtime, so this is a pleasant surprise. Don't really care to think about what might have happened last night. Probably intentional no kill(s) or some shady stuff, so blah blah no point in that

I really have no regrets about how D1 went down though, that day really really needed to end before it got out of hand. And yeah I was wrong about Wisdom, thought he wouldn't survive N1.

no regrets because I think the day would have become even more apathetic if it hadn't ended there at 100 or so pages. and i would have become a lurk sack for the rest of the game probably. i already regret joining this game. I'm not excusing myself, I'm saying I don't regret it. it comes across as excusing, but at the time i believed in my read, and it was "go for the read you believe in, and accept hte consequences"

I was wrong, and yes that can be seen as excusing (now that I look back at that).

your part about me sidelining is very valid, and it's a playstyle thing regardless of alignment.

In post 2569, Bert wrote:It's okay, I was really tunneled into Ricastle even if hindsight says I threw caution to the wind and went all gut-scumread recklessly when the signs weren't really there if I took off my tunnel spectacles. Easy to say that looking back. But the lynch would have happened whether I joined it or not, I think, so maybe I can say I'm 1% absolved (kidding about the last part)

And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

VOTE: Esp

It's already known I'm sort of a follower, so you can look at my past posts if you want why I suspect that slot (whether those reasons are weak or not - you can attack me for that lol). But if this wagon (or any wagon) goes down, it won't be because I'm a driving force behind it

/mobile

i talked about the opportunity cost, and i said things werent as bad as they could have been (14 alive). And yeah here I said I'm MAYBE 1% absolved, but I clearly said I was kidding about the last part. even if it were 1%, then 99% blame is still on me.

I cant believe those two posts got me so much flak, but I understand why it comes across that way. It's just weird that it's those two posts out of all my posts which have been along the same wavelength, that are being brought up
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3502 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Bert »

Wisdom, in #3471 he used the word mafia once and the word scum once

Just interesting that's all since you say he might be slipping something or another

"He (Bert) might be mafia"

"Twie if he were scum"
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3505 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: 3471 at Wisdom
In post 3471, AngryPidgeon wrote:

I'm looking at you, (AP, Bert, Ceph, Mario, Generic, Espy (if you want to live another day), Cait)

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Sonic

@HH: I asked you guys what I did because I'm loosely thinking Egg/Singer/Sonic might be a team. Totally possible that I'm just batshit insane or -wanting- to believe things at this point, but thats where I'm at.

Bert is someone I need to read more...replaced Rune, might be mafia. I don't like how blatantly side-lined he is this game and I hated that post where he excused the Ricastle lynch by citing the lack of night kills.

Singer........I've actually found myself identifying with some of her posts at occasional junctures, which, as I stated before, is super refreshing. Bacon's push there is really what gets me; I get that Wisdom is like Nero Cain on steroids, but tunneling Singer for her prod-dodgy posts is really just beyond what I can accept from such a mindset by a little bit.

TWIE is a loose townread for me, mostly because I'd expect more from him if he were scum? I sort of expect more in general, but I'm willing to give him a chance right now.

HH still loosely town for the time being although I'm not 100% sold on that. Same with Generic really.

No one else is posting enough to be memorable or I just don't care right now.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3509 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Bert »

Hydrate: generic
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3662 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Bert »

I'm bored! Let's sit down and have the talk!

Mario and Randomwhateverthenameis are both likely scum and seem obvious even in a confusing setup with multiball. Which reminds me, outside Greater Idea my three old multiball games were all in 2013 (unknown multiball Wingate Mansion with poisoners (Tammy, generic, Mara), fire and ice (no one here), and fferys mason/monk game (wisdom, not science, gif as drcirno).
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3675 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Bert »

It's nice to know your gut and head are separate entities, dear!

Do you guys think Oversoul is lurking because he thinks he'll get caught if he talks too much due to player list? I think random and Mario are active lurking, can't tell if overly things is just busy or whay

P-edit: I'm just keeping up with the game on mobile in realtime D2 lol

Gonna be so easy for scum to just flip reads/stances without people noticing
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3680 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 3677, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Psyche you just answered your question in that post

@Bert- blahblah oversoul hates scum blahblah

@Giffy is sonic town or scum

U srs about him hating scum? Dayum I didn't know that. It's just weird that he's still here
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3691 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Bert »

Bacon and eggs makes me want to get fried chicken and grits...

With salt and pepper. Day yummmmm

The local joint makes a mean one, it's like brain food can u imagine that

In post 2761, Bacon and Egg wrote:So now that I'm caught up:

Reads:

Town: {Seiko x Naomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi, TheWayItEnds, Generic}
Nulltown: {Bert, p2, Cait Sith, ZZZX}
Nullscum: {AP, singersigner, MarioManiac, randomidget, Oversoul}
Scum: {Espsyoncheage}

Any of my nullscum reads would make decent lynches but Espsy is the one I want most.

On hydration:

Hydrate: TheWayItEnds

This feels like a good idea. He is town, he seems to have good reads whenever he has expressed them, and if he gets killed it will only mean that he will stop distracting the people who don't see he is town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3694 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler:

In post 3268, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Hell, look at it this way wis

For sonic who supposedly likes meta, he hasn't even highlighted that my biggest push this game has been on someone scumreading me. Look at me in Survivor- I lynched ZZZX d1 (he was the only one scumreading me at that point) and in that game marq and I hydrad we lynched ms d1 despite his scumread on us.

Like thats a huge fucking part of my scumgame but theres not even that connection drawn

So...

1) not making the connection to other games in regards to a read on me seeing me do the same thing over again despite seeming to connect other peoples meta with things others have done

2) spamming the thread to induce apathy

3) spamming so people wont go back and validate what they are saying is correct so they can paint their own narrative

Sounds like scum cocktail to me

In post 3262, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Because honestly, don't you think they'd know better?

Like, seriously.

I can understand where you're coming from but I just see too many connections to other things pertaining to scum play for it to be coincidence.

In post 3231, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Are we starting a sonic boom wagon without me?

VOTE: sonic
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3697 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Bert »

Dude how do you get reads the scummy lurkers so confidently lol
Do you have special brain foods in ur diet, or stuff to pick their minds with
First twie now random. My goodness, love

Edit: at wisdom
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3702 (isolation #134) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Bert »

Caption that: man gimme some love, the boss has arrived. He gon be level headed and diplomatic
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3707 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Bert »

I quoted Wisdom's last updated comprehensive reads list in my post on the previous page (forgot to add spoiler tags to it).... random and oversoul and mario have made like 1 post each since that time...

Spoiler:
In post 2761, Bacon and Egg wrote:So now that I'm caught up:

Reads:

Town: {Seiko x Naomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi, TheWayItEnds, Generic}
Nulltown: {Bert, p2, Cait Sith, ZZZX}
Nullscum: {AP, singersigner, MarioManiac, randomidget, Oversoul}
Scum: {Espsyoncheage}

Any of my nullscum reads would make decent lynches but Espsy is the one I want most.

On hydration:

Hydrate: TheWayItEnds

This feels like a good idea. He is town, he seems to have good reads whenever he has expressed them, and if he gets killed it will only mean that he will stop distracting the people who don't see he is town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3759 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Bert »

ur VI update: TWIE, Empress + Metal, Egg, Bart, Rando is the wagon so far i believe

just got done doing lawn crap

im keeping up 2. i wanna dance with ceph since metal decided to leave the premises on his own accord. we can argue for arguing's sake, and it will be friendly banter plus dancing and candy and cool stoofs.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3762 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3760, Cephrir wrote:I only recently decided that it was even worth trying.

It will happen when I feel like it.

Probably after the next time he pisses me off, to be honest.

THE PRINCE HAS ARRIVED! worship him aka buddying to a TEE!!!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3772 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Bert »

Ceph would you like to dance? You turned me down in Winter Ball and that still hurts to this very day!

In post 3761, Sonic Boom wrote:
Spoiler: bert
noooo barty i came back just for you <33333

Spoiler: @metal
are you singing this to me
because if so,
explain how titus said you think im obvtown
:good:

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3777 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3766, Sonic Boom wrote:Bert, I will step out so you can talk with Sonic. It's approaching midnight there.

woah, you dun gotta do that bud!

it started storming here so figured id stop by. i did read the titus and singer posts from the last few pages, dont think i missed things other than that. ill just check back in later! <3

@Ceph: So uptight this game! What is up with that???? Dancing cures all! Let's get this party started! You can put to test your theory of "can he fake insanity regardless of alignment"

or i can become a bore again and have weakling fledgling arguments and sideline for the rest of the multiball game without any added BRAVADO! WOO :good:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3780 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3778, singersigner wrote:@Bert...any thoughts on the singer/Titus posts that you read?

none that I'd like to share with you right now! mwahahahahaha! ill enjoy my sidelining right now because damn it feels good! :mrgreen:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3783 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @metal thing
METAL Puhleeez!

SHUT UP <333333 it is not high level, it lowers the level of the game. I just bringing it back cos Ceph likes it! it been dormant for year now cos alienates/spams the playerbase, at which poit i got decisions to make! Cant please everyone!

Gut read is fine! The people readnig me as town are all saying it's gut-based! not sure those are well-founded, but heck I'll take it, metal thing!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3801 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3784, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Am I? I may be a little grumpy.

I think as someone reading the game, you can probably see why it could make someone grumpy, though I admire your ability to remain mostly upbeat.

Actually it's your other head that's grumpy lol!

Slow dances yikes! That's like homecoming last year all over again!

I feel like im on happy pills cos I'm skimming the spiderwebs out of this game (but keeping up in real time) ever since D2 got underway LOL! I also just skip some posts cos rehashes. PLUS plus plus plus plus plus! Plus it's multiball and I dunno what the hell I'm doing, so might as well have a BALL while I'm alive! ! !

I think this game's actually really entertaining in a really unintentional way....long games are deflating, but notas much if I'm not tuned in constantly! :shifty:

@metal: it's ok glad to have you back, grasshopper! I think you can fool me a lot more easily than I can fool you! All you gotta do is buddy me up and total WK me, and I'll be like "gee man i like that guy, this smashin brother must be town."
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3805 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3802, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:ZZZX isn't going to post his theories. He's going to post an excuse in about 20 minutes.

Playstyle related! Makes him tough to read! I'm suspicious at his lack of engagement in this game just the same though outside a sorta kinda attempt at engaging Wisdom! Initially thought it was town but it wasn't sustained for more than an hour or two! :mrgreen:

Let's BOOOOOOOO him!

@Psyche: i wont cry if youre nightkilled!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3810 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Bert »

Yeah OK I'll admit I think your system for reading me is really flawed! i think it's kinda fun to bring out a wild shallow side considering this game is deep.

In post 3806, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Slow dances are much better anyway, they give you time to really stare into your date's eyes and you don't have to actually be good at dancing!

awkward though when you dont have feelings for the other! LOL! i always go with someone i know who knows i wont develop feelings mwahahaha

In post 3806, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:One of them is that I feel this slight undertone of really WANTING to bring out your spunky fun lovable self for me, and I can't help but wonder if you're seeing fooling me as a challenge! As if to show once and for all that I was just lucky?

The other is that I feel like you're treating me like I'm town even though you aren't really townreading me but that's probably just you being happy and fun!

I think the other side of me is still there, I've just been a lurkaderp the since 2013 ended in past games.

Even if I don't think you're town, it's possible 50/50 you're hunting for the other scum team! WOO!

And yeah, I don't really feel comfortable 100% being this way cos it has the potential to really piss people off! reall depends on the playerlist though! IT's like "ok, one post, spam, ummm *looks around to see if there's disapproval." *makes one more post, hides*

kinda like any convos pretty much at dinner with my parents friends who are close minded haha ,gotta be really careful what i say, every single word!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3811 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3807, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I don't know what it would look like if ZZZX was actually scum. His play here has reminded me sufficiently of Pathfinder that I haven't been worrying about him overly much, but for all I know, maybe he does the constant excuses with occasional really lame posts thing as scum too.

Though he did have opinions in that game, even if the basis of them was ????????

ZZZX scum with Metal Sonic scum, Titus Town in Organic Chemistry
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3819 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3814, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I think there's a difference here though! Like, dancing is something I feel like I would want to do with a townread whose opinions I respect to figure the game out or I GUESS someone I really want to figure out! Why don't you think I'm town? I want to at least try to assuage your fears so I can enjoy you more thoroughly~

Too many people look town in multiball! I have had different based theories (based on angels and spiders and unicorns - beautifully paranoid theories) of you conspiring with other leader(S) in this game so AHHHHHHH! IT's like

BRAIN left side: 40% chance you're talking to scum! anyone is fair game to get paranoid about in multiball, cos they might very well be multi-scum! just vote anyone and hope it's on scum!
right side: 60% town! stop messing around psshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But I'm fine dancing with most people as I waffle anyways regardless of the person!

I wanted to dance cos you're more accessible - kinda why i started lots of convos in an admittedly clique-y way with notscience et all. but i feel like those were attempts at townblocking with potential fellow lynchbaits!

In post 3814, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:feelings are so nice

The Grinch disagrees!

In post 3814, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I know some people come here and are all GRRR BUSINESS GRRR but I just wanna have fun and reading your posts has generally been a great source of that for me

woooooooooooooooo that's the mindset of my poodle! I feel like I can learn a lot from him! <33333333333
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3822 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3818, singersigner wrote:Lol, what about lynching Wisdom is easy?

i would imagine it takes:
guts of a dragon
resolve of Jimmy Buffett
superhuman determination a la Robin Hood
and a very loud deep voice over the intercom, with a flooding of TRUE EMOTION!

i actually cant remember a time Wisdom was lynched (or shot) as town in my past games with him fwiw, so an attempted wagon on him would make for good entertainment
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3827 (isolation #148) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Bert »

actually just thought of one game where i saw him lynched. he was scum though (newbie game). and another game where i was scum with him (old micro) where he got lynched, but that was cos my play gave him away

and yeah i kinda think Wisdom (what a name) is more likely town than anything cos hes scumhunting and going on those tunnels without any weird as heck whiplash-type reactions when things dont go his way, kinda already said that. just pure stubbornness.

would feel like 90% sure in a normal game, but this isn't normal.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4418 (isolation #149) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Bert »

I took a 24 hour mental break from this game and I think I need 24 more hours before I answer the questions asked to me 24 hours ago and 24 pages ago.....
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #7145 (isolation #150) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Bert »

Gee Gee you guys <333

I just bought chicken which explains Gee Gee. :)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #7146 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 7139, Cephrir wrote:If I went below the belt in this game it was with Titus.

Sorry, Titus.

TMI!!!!! :mad:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #7147 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 7046, Oversoul wrote:I really don't deserve that win.

Yeah right overly things

okay guyz I am done commenting. Lemme summarize

Gratz!!!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”