doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:37 am

Post by doomfeathers »

I meant that wasn't a newbie game where I was one of the newbies.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:42 am

Post by profii »

@Doom / 242 - probably not, I think he is a policy lynch for tunneling a player who I think is town, but obviously you’re allowed to be wrong so id probably only lynch if he refuses to look at anyone else other than Creature as I hate tunnels
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 230, Lalendra wrote:
In post 218, Ausuka wrote:
In post 173, Lalendra wrote:
In post 167, Taly wrote:No response to my readslist?

Also, what makes you so confident in Creature being town now?
the amount of effort you're putting in leads me to believe you are likely town.
Why do you think effort is related to alignment?
Because scum already know who is town and who is scum. Sure it's possible to fake long-winded readslists as scum, but imo, this type of thinking-out-loud posting usually comes from town.
It isn't always the case, I've seen some really strong scum players make big posts, and create strong arguments that usually give strong town vibes.

In usual cases, the amount of effort being put in by players are often transparent and you can sense which alignment it is coming from.

- Kop
Hydra of Kop and Brassherald
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 251, profii wrote:@Doom / 242 - probably not, I think he is a policy lynch for tunneling a player who I think is town, but obviously you’re allowed to be wrong so id probably only lynch if he refuses to look at anyone else other than Creature as I hate tunnels
We aren't policy lynching anybody because you don't like tunnels. Myself I don't like tunnels, but I'm not going to flat out policy lynch someone because they either can't get out of a tunnel or refuse too.

- Kop
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Kopherald »

I didn't realise A50 was so far in the voting counter. :yawn:

I haven't ISO'd everybody since I last said I would, I've got a free weekend coming up, so hopefully I can go through them.

- Kop
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:09 am

Post by profii »

In post 253, Kopherald wrote:
In post 251, profii wrote:@Doom / 242 - probably not, I think he is a policy lynch for tunneling a player who I think is town, but obviously you’re allowed to be wrong so id probably only lynch if he refuses to look at anyone else other than Creature as I hate tunnels
We aren't policy lynching anybody because you don't like tunnels. Myself I don't like tunnels, but I'm not going to flat out policy lynch someone because they either can't get out of a tunnel or refuse too.

- Kop
Agree unless he goes to spectacular levels of derp I agree with you
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 197, Taly wrote:Since that post, I gave a reinforced read on you in 148
But why? Only because of the thing explained in ?
In post 197, Taly wrote:I still don't understand why 1/3 of the playerlist's view of Creature is based on meta.
His scumplay is said to be very different to his townplay. I'm sheeping others. But this game is far from his townplay. So...
In post 197, Taly wrote:Ewww. Dichotomies.
Why?
What have you expected on early-mid-Day1? Detailed cases with VCAs, wagon movements, flips, Vaporeon, etc?
And this sentence was another pearl from the Aneninen's Quality Gameplay Package. I know.
In post 197, Taly wrote:Paradox is right about what?
1) If you mean the associations he stated in 139, we can't accurately dignify that without a flip.
2) If you mean him FoS-ing me because "I'm voting for Doom but Almost50's my top scumread" - then it's wrong, because neither of them are more scum-sounding to me than the other currently.
Paradox: Creature, Doomfeathers or Almost50 is scum. I guess it's possible that more of them.
1. Indeed.
2. Kopherald posted that he didn't need an answer. That.
In post 197, Taly wrote:Care to elaborate on that?
Just open any of Texcat's town games. Even the formatting shows what I mean.
In post 197, Taly wrote:I know Anenien said it was in his self-meta to say that he doesn't read the setup rules.
But I feel it's more of a town-tell for Anenien to not know that masons don't exist in this setup.
The first one was partly a kind of joke. Since my return it has happened to me more than once.
The second one: even I knew that there are no Masons. What are you talkong about?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 235, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 108, texcat wrote:
In post 106, Creature wrote:Almost50 wagon seems like a good idea, but for now I'll wagon the liar:

VOTE: Lalendra
Nice catch by Brass...
VOTE: Lalendra
Wot, no explanation? Why are you voting Lalendra? :igmeou:
I thought that the explanation was in Creature's post, but.... For conveniently vote parking on the Creature wagon and lying about Creature to do it. She now says that she wasn't lying. She misread. It's possible and I'll probably move my vote eventually.
In post 241, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 127, davesaz wrote:Creature (4) - Sando, Almost50, Shadpearl, Lalendra
One lurker, one scummy, one newbie, and one who at first glance posts like a newbie townie. Interesting.
Are those in order? I don't believe that Lalendra is a newbie.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 210, Almost50 wrote:
In post 208, Creature wrote:Based on my re-review, I'm actually losing townreads.
Mayday. Mayday.
Elaborate?
In post 211, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 206, Creature wrote:Where is JaydragonKing?
I have been summoned.
JaydragonKing, I choose you!
JaydragonKing, content posting!
In post 212, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 205, Creature wrote:I need some inspiration to play this game.
There are way too many scummy players.
i'm lurking here b/c i'm not enjoying this game at all and i'm quickly losing motivation to play.
Pigeon poop. Both the quote and the answer.
In post 215, Shadpearl wrote:Anenien - I was really hoping to get more of an explanation of what was supposedly different about Tex's game? But he/she? didn't really give much which WOULD be suspicious, I think, but their post seemed so helpful. I'm torn. Sorry I don't have more to add. >~<
I might have posted too little content. But as far as I remember there was more than that thing about Texcat. Why did you pointed out only that?
In post 219, Ausuka wrote:Yeah and this isn't even all the players he's scumread. Anen is almost certainly town for this. Scum probably doesn't come in townreading the current wagon and then firing shots at everyone else.
Yeah, and I'm a Lapras Hydro Pumping a nice little circle around me and whoever gets wet is scum. ^_^
But, apart from that idiotic joke, why do you think it's townish if someone scumreads half of the playerlist? I think it's one of the easiest things to fake it.
In post 221, profii wrote:VOTE: Lalendra
I think Lalendra is try hard'ing to be town.
Almost50 is potentially going down a tunnel which only makes him a policy lynch at the moment which would be silly
I know KopHerald queried my read on ShadPearl but I'm still fairly happy to say it's noob play and not lynch.
The first one is sort of okay.
The second one is pigeon poop. What sort of tunnel are you talking about? Why would he be a policy lynch?
The third one, on the other hand is... pigeon poop too. I don't think that hydra consists of noobs.
Actually, you may be scum, too.

Also, you posted a FoS on Lalendra in your next post. After you'd voted for her. As a change, that was pigeon poop.
In post 227, Lalendra wrote:
In post 179, Aneninen wrote:Texcat's play is different to her townplay.
How so? I played recently in a game where she was conftown and barely participated so I'm not seeing yet how this is AI for her.
Why is everyone so interested in my Texcat-read?
But sigh, it's not the amount of her posts. As far as I can remember, by that game phase she usually picks someone for a hard scumread and she keeps pushing that every now and then. (About twice in three days or something like that.) I don't think it's happening right now. But okay, I'll wait to see what she's doing.
In post 231, texcat wrote:
In post 215, Shadpearl wrote:The only thing that's really stood out to me are Texcat and Aneninen going at each other quietly so I prodded that.
You'll have to get Aneninen to explain why he's going after me. But going after each other is a misrep. I haven't gone after Aneninen, aside from my RVS vote which didn't even make it to the bottom of page 1.
I'm after half of the playerlist. Or more. Why is everyone so interested in my Texcat-read?
In post 234, JimmyUrineMoneyShot wrote:
In post 215, Shadpearl wrote:I DO just wanna say, however : It is so strange to me that everyone is afraid to lynch each other in this first round.
Why do you think everyone is afriad? Is there anyone in particular that you've noticed this?
If I'm understanding right, Creatures likes being town and hates being scum.
@Creature. Do you like being indy?
Headed to work but tonight will post thoughts on game thusfar.
This replacing in post is pigeon poop.
Luckily, the post you quoted is even more terrible. Somehow it sounded in my mind: "I'm afraid of getting lynched in the first round".

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shadpearl
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 235, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 105, Creature wrote:
In post 79, doomfeathers wrote:I don't think there's any good reason to wagon [Aneninen];
he hasn't looked particularly scummy
that I remember, and his votes were just leftover RVS. I can examine him if you wish.
Scum considers this kind of comment on them as a satisfactory result.
That is a good point. I will investigate Aneninen.
Eieieh? I don't get it.
In post 235, doomfeathers wrote: Wot, no explanation? Why are you voting Lalendra? :igmeou:
Okay, Doomfeathers is scum and so is Lalendra.
A pity that I have too many scumreads. So, Lalendra, do the laundry, Doomfearthers, clean up the floor.

As for the Vote Count in . Almost50 is a good wagon. Paradox is a bad wagon. Doomfeathers, Lalendra, Shadpearl and Creature are good wagons, too. But maybe I'm wrong about Creature. Creature, are you the SK?

By the way, JimmyUrineSquirtleWhateverIDon'tEvenWantToMemorizeThis is scum, too.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, Creature can be Town for now, which means I TR the entire wagon on TGP, but I'm not sure he is scum.

I'm fairly confident on doom being Scum though so..

VOTE: doomfeathers

In fact, if I could turn today into me vs doom gladiator thing I would.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 259, Aneninen wrote:Creature, are you the SK?
No. He would have replaced out already of he was the lone scumster. I give you my guarantee.

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 260, Almost50 wrote:In fact, if I could turn today into me vs doom gladiator thing I would.
Bad idea. I'd lynch both of you.

Also, has Creature ever had an SK game?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I just find it weird that you specifically asked for Serial Killer instead of just Scum. Almost like you only have to find the Serial Killer since he's against you, but not the Mafia.

Word games are fun.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Believe it or not, it could have been a reaction test but after your and Almost's answer it won't work.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Taly »

Post incoming. I haven't had a moment to myself today, and I have to rest soon. :?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 262, Aneninen wrote:
In post 260, Almost50 wrote:In fact, if I could turn today into me vs doom gladiator thing I would.
Bad idea. I'd lynch both of you.

Also, has Creature ever had an SK game?
Now how on earth would you lynch 2 players on the same day??

Also, I don't know and I don't care. My comment was based on my understanding of Creature's hate for Scum roles. The only thing that "could" motivate him to play would be his scum partners, and the SK has no partners so Creature is very very likely to just leave the game if he rolled SK.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 263, JaydragonKing wrote:I just find it weird that you specifically asked for Serial Killer instead of just Scum. Almost like you only have to find the Serial Killer since he's against you, but not the Mafia.

Word games are fun.
People may have different scum meta than SK meta, I'd actually be interested to see some difference between those.

A50 is still up there for me, nothing has changed there, his posts haven't improved and he's ignored previous statements against him.

Doomfist, when you're rereading, are you saying things "as of" when you're up to? Are you saying I was lurking at the time of your reread, or that I'm still a lurker?

I'm really not a fan of a lot of the passing off Shad's posts as noob. It's condescending and I don't think it helps us to actually find scum.

I'm happy to see Aneninen taking some stands and action, felt a lot of his early posts was a lot of words but not actually saying much.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Sando »

Kopherald wrote:I didn't realise A50 was so far in the voting counter. :yawn:
I haven't played many large's, but why is L-4 a big deal?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Taly »

Creature wrote:I need some inspiration to play this game.

There are way too many scummy players.
@This quote and your post about post count.

1)
Do you have an opinion on
Almost50's
recent posts? He's becoming more active.
2)
Instead of saying there are too many scummy players, you could ask questions to try and alleviate some of them...

Any questions to me, specifically?
3)
Content > Quantity in posts.
4)
Be less apathetic and maybe you'll work up inspiration.

Spoiler: Response to Sando's 204 post

Sando
, I read this post, and yes, I do see your issue with the reads.

But let me be clear here.

Neither you or
Shadpearl
were confident reads I had on my list, and I wasn't stating that what
Shadpearl
did was less odd in my eyes than what you did. Also, I stated that I didn't trust the reasons for the
Creature
wagon, and I recognized that your vote on
Creature
was RVS.

I didn't trust the vote migration onto
Almost50
because of the amount of how quick the votes were, and in my mind, not a lot of stated reasoning above what I said myself in the post where I voted
Doomfeathers

I don't formulate solid reads a lot. My initial gut on
Shadpearl
was what made me question him, but place him as null. My read on him, and the read on you, were not based on 100% same reasoning, like what you're insinuating... :igmeou:

Currently, I'm still sorting you and
Shadpearl
out, and my reads have changed to a degree, and will likely change when I look up people more in depth this weekend.

Spoiler: Reply To Shadpearl's 215
At first glance, I'm liking because it raises questions and pushes for conversation with a lot of people. This is not something that strikes me as scum or anti-town.
In post 215, Shadpearl wrote:Taly - why would you post such a long and accurate list of your thoughts? You are basically begging for people to tear it to shreds and if you are right, aren't you painting a target on your back? [...] Why give out all this information so freely?
The more opinions I tell, the less I have to hide. The more communication I have with people, the less other people will have to hide.

The reasons for my posting style are 2-folded.
1)
Sometimes, my own thoughts aren't grounded or solid. So when I construct them in coherent analysis, it helps me organize my thoughts, even if they aren't always defined.

2)
I want people to tear at my posts. It's a great way to see reactions, and how people are thinking. Later in the game, posts that are stated now could be pivotal in an endgame scenario, and how people view them post-flip.

If I'm not being misread, questioned, pressured, or wagoned at some point in game, then I'm doing something wrong.

Spoiler: Doomfeathers' Recent Posts

I've read
Doomfeathers'
post and I'm seeing his POV a lot more now, which I see as taking time to formulate thoughts instead of impulsively jumping on an idea.

I especially liked him pointing out my point in , and explaining his thoughts against my reasons for voting him. That's something refreshing...

I am curious though;

1)
What are your thoughts of
TheGoldenParadox's
play and wagon so far?

2)
What's your read on
Lalendra
? I feel like there's a good portion of the town polarized on her.

Spoiler: Answering and Q's To Anenien
In post 256, Aneninen wrote:But why? Only because of the thing explained in 148?
At that time, yes. With more posts, there's more to look at.
In post 256, Aneninen wrote:His scumplay is said to be very different to his townplay. I'm sheeping others. But this game is far from his townplay. So...
What's different from his townplay than here? Am I missing something?
In post 256, Aneninen wrote:What have you expected on early-mid-Day1? Detailed cases with VCAs, wagon movements, flips, Vaporeon, etc?
Town can be wrong. Pre-flip associations and making defined statements revolving around them could do more harm than good.
In post 256, Aneninen wrote:Paradox: Creature, Doomfeathers or Almost50 is scum. I guess it's possible that more of them.
1. Indeed.
2. Kopherald posted that he didn't need an answer. That.
So you're thinking
Kopherald
knows something we don't?
In post 256, Aneninen wrote:The first one was partly a kind of joke. Since my return it has happened to me more than once.
The second one: even I knew that there are no Masons. What are you talkong about?
Anenien wrote:I haven't read the Setup thoroughly.
:roll: I wondered how much you read into the setup, so I replied taking it at face value.

In post 260, Almost50 wrote:OK, Creature can be Town for now, which means I TR the entire wagon on TGP, but I'm not sure he is scum.

What gives you the impression of
TheGoldenParadox
being town? I'm not seeing it.
In post 228, TheGoldenParadox wrote:There are people with a track record of reading creature 100% across dozens of games through meta. Creats is not exactly the hard-to-st=ort type. He always lurks hard as scum.
Ugh.... I hate the crutch that some players on here are using in throwing a vote on
Creature

You're not even going to reply to my response to your FoS?

There's plenty of content right now to look outside of him. I'm going to look into his games again.
In post 212, TheGoldenParadox wrote: i'm lurking here b/c i'm not enjoying this game at all and i'm quickly losing motivation to play.
Does this give you motivation?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

Since
doomfeathers'
posts alleviated some of my suspicions, I'm done keeping my vote in one place. This is my most solid scumread. Even moreso than
Almost50
at this point.

Why are you in the game if you're uninterested like this? I haven't seen town do this.
This rings to me as scum who's waiting for something more desirable of a wagon to come along without throwing themselves out there.

~~~

As I've said, when I get time, I'll look more in depth into some people.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 269, Taly wrote:What gives you the impression of
TheGoldenParadox
Did I bloody say he was Town? I said I'm
not sure
he's Scum. "not sure" =/= "is not"

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

Extra-Special Townbloc of Happy Friends

Ausuka, Creature
Candidates For Promotion

Lalendra, Aneninen, havingfitz, Kopherald, Taly
Watchlist For Meaniness

Sando, Almost50, JayDragonKing, doomfeathers, texcat, blockcandy, TheGoldenParadox
Wanted for Bullying and General Sad Crimes

profii, Shadpearl

but the vote on Paradox stays until he stops complaining about the game and starts doing actual things, like explaining .

Is anyone here?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 268, Sando wrote:
Kopherald wrote:I didn't realise A50 was so far in the voting counter. :yawn:
I haven't played many large's, but why is L-4 a big deal?
Because when I commented on we aren't policy lynching, I thought there wasn't many votes on him, but then I saw he had that many votes, even if he was at L-4, he is still closer to a lynch, than no where near.

- Kop
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:38 am

Post by profii »

In post 271, Ausuka wrote:

Ausuka, Creature
Candidates For Promotion

Watchlist For Meaniness

Sando, Almost50, JayDragonKing, doomfeathers, texcat, blockcandy, TheGoldenParadox

profii, Shadpearl

but the vote on Paradox stays until he stops complaining about the game and starts doing actual things, like explaining .

Is anyone here?
I can see how I’ve ended up in that pile on your observation that the Lal mistake might be too obvious. I’d have to think it through a bit more but I had it in my mind that it was something if no one checked between the post and Creature coming back it might be incontestable

But you have a point it might have been too obvious
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Taly »

Spoiler: ISO on Lalendra
In post 67, Lalendra wrote:
In post 63, Kopherald wrote:Is vote parking on what is likely scum a superior strategy to actually scum hunting, though?

Its early and if this keeps up, Creature is obvscum but it's clear that pressure votes don't make him post as scum.

-Brass
Honestly it's less a pressure vote and more of a "this is the most likely scum for me as of right now" vote. Obviously I am still looking for scum, as it's
possible
Creature is town and there's another explanation - it's not likely though, based on my previous games with him.
I know this was stated earlier in the game, but other than
Almost50
, is there anyone that catches your attention? Also, he's become more active.
In post 67, Lalendra wrote:But I'm keeping my options open, which was the reason for the disclaimer with my vote. I don't want to speedlynch because if we do, we'll have less information to go off of (which is another likely reason he's not participating); I would have been more cautious with my vote if he was close to hammer but he's not.
This is why
Lalendra
leans more town to me, especially since this is D1. She'd rather gather information instead of pushing something without little reason. What concerns me is, I don't think she's pushed her reads or votes that much.

Are you expecting a reaction to something?
In post 122, Lalendra wrote: Considering that his entrance is pretty typical of his playstyle and that he is now active and engaged, I'm okay with placing him in the townpile now. The OMGUS response is typical of him, as A50 pointed out.
I don't see anything in
Creature's
ISO that tells me he was OMGUSing. Are you referring to a specific post?

Is where
Creature
pointed out that his OMGUSing toward
Almost50
wasn't true.
In post 156, Lalendra wrote:
In post 127, davesaz wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.2

Creature (4) - Sando, Almost50, Shadpearl, Lalendra
doomfeathers (3) - Ausuka, Aneninen, profii
Shadpearl (2) - Kopherald, havingfitz
Almost50 (2) - doomfeathers, Creature
Aneninen (1) - Taly
texcat (1) - JaydragonKing
Lalendra (1) - texcat

Not Voting (2) - TheGoldenParadox, blockcandy

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

(expired on 2018-03-19 22:00:00)
Bah I forgot
UNVOTE:
.....Eh, I can see why people would find this scummy, but I think scum would pay more attention to votes in this manner?
In post 159, Lalendra wrote:Brass, I like your play so far this game so I'm interested in hearing more about why you're confident on your TGP scumread.
In post 229, Lalendra wrote:
In post 197, Taly wrote: Could you elaborate on your personal meta-read with Creature? Also, what do you think about TheGoldenParadox's 149
I was in this game with him where he was town IC, and his posting style was very similar to here - didn't make his entrance til post 124, and then would respond to posts with one-line or one-word posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74442

Similar meta here as VT.

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74021

I think 149 is iffy, it was a misrep but could be rooted in misunderstanding. I'm not getting strong town-vibes from TGP but the wagon seems opportunistic so I'm staying off of it til I have a better reason to get on.
1)
THANK GOD. Someone is giving a meta read while linking something to support it. I'll look into it.

2)
I haven't liked any of
TheGoldenParadox's
replies to his wagon since that post, and by extension, this post as well. Has your thoughts on the wagon changed?

3)
What strikes
Kopherald
as town to you? He's one of the people I've seen the town be a little divided on.

Spoiler: ISO on Kopherald

These posts are mostly asking questions to players. I know that doesn't state much, however, I feel comfortable knowing that
Kopherald
is one of the people who ARE trying to figure things out...
In post 52, Kopherald wrote:VOTE: Shadpearl

My question still stands to Pigeonman, I don't get the associative, but see Shadpearl as scum.

Also, I like our tags working, other head.

-Brass
What do you think of ?
In post 158, Kopherald wrote:I've decided I don't need a response.

VOTE: TGP

This looks like his scum game to me. I've seen it before.

-Brass
In post 151, Kopherald wrote:As to the read on doomfeathers, I will allow the smart head to explain it rather than the asking questions head.

-Brass
In post 160, Kopherald wrote:
In post 159, Lalendra wrote:Brass, I like your play so far this game so I'm interested in hearing more about why you're confident on your TGP scumread.
I've played with TGP before, and as town, each one time, and then I looked a bit into his meta when I saw the major difference.

TGP just has a strange dichotomy in town and scum game, where his scum play has weird ways of fake scum hunting where he claims to want to sort out people by lynching others from what I recall of his scum game. Town game, he was much more straigthforward, voting for his scum reads, even sharing a bit less information about supposedly trying to sort people.

I know he has only posted three times, but two of those three look like his scum play to me, and nothing like his town plays.

-Brass
Doomfeathers
and
TheGoldenParadox
have both posted since these quotes. Has your opinions' changed?

Also, if your vote on him has meta-reasoning, do you have a specific ended game in mind?
In post 247, Kopherald wrote:
In post 246, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 150, Kopherald wrote:TGP, A50 and doomfeathers are clearly on the same level on this list.
Paradox wasn't, and I usually assume scumreads are in order one way or the other myself. :shrug:
In post 148, Taly wrote:
TheGoldenParadox (Potential Scum)
- Quick vote and associative tell once
Almost50's
wagon gained momentum... after I line-by-lined him and voted
Doomfeathers
. and This was his second post in the game. So I don't know how he came to that conclusion.

Doomfeathers (Scum)
- Overcautious posts Inconsistent reasons of voting, quick votes on wagons. Explains when it isn't necessary. Scumread but not voted on by other scumread.

Almost50 (Scum)
- Tunnels
Creature
for out-game reasons. Little explanaton of push, and falsely accuses me when my view doesn't align with his. AtE at some points. Has not done anything other than a PL on
Creature
. Misrepped me once. Associates
Doomfeathers
and
Creature
... but then associated me with
Creature
the moment he gets any pushback.
My scumread on him was reinforced in his
That should have been "@TGP, A50 and doomfeathers are clearly on the same level on the list"

I did not realize until now it was unclear.

-Brass
At that time,
TheGoldenParadox
was the least of my scumreads.

Now, it's more like the opposite. My views on
Almost50
haven't changed much at all, and I'm leaning back to town with
doomfeathers
In post 252, Kopherald wrote:
In post 230, Lalendra wrote:
In post 218, Ausuka wrote:
In post 173, Lalendra wrote:
In post 167, Taly wrote:No response to my readslist?

Also, what makes you so confident in Creature being town now?
the amount of effort you're putting in leads me to believe you are likely town.
Why do you think effort is related to alignment?
Because scum already know who is town and who is scum. Sure it's possible to fake long-winded readslists as scum, but imo, this type of thinking-out-loud posting usually comes from town.
It isn't always the case, I've seen some really strong scum players make big posts, and create strong arguments that usually give strong town vibes.

In usual cases, the amount of effort being put in by players are often transparent and you can sense which alignment it is coming from.

- Kop
In that case, have you formulated a solid read through my posts? Do you have anything to ask me?

Spoiler: ISO on Shadpearl
There's so few posts here that there's not much to pick at t that I haven't already reread, or mentioned. I don't think that necessarily indicates alignment, though.
In post 215, Shadpearl wrote:The Golden Paradox... Your avatar is so cool. I'll be really bummed if he's a killer. x) He came to the same conclusion I did (close enough at least) so I'll back it. Votes aren't lifelines and I'm supposed to use 'my vote and my intellect' right? On the first page? Har har?
No questions or statements toward
TheGoldenParadox
? He's got a wagon, and to my opinion, he's responded very poorly to it.
In post 215, Shadpearl wrote:Anenien - I was really hoping to get more of an explanation of what was supposedly different about Tex's game? But he/she? didn't really give much which WOULD be suspicious, I think, but their post seemed so helpful. I'm torn. Sorry I don't have more to add. >~<
ISO
Texcat
and give me your analsysis on her.

I'm liking
Kopherald
for town right now.
Jury is still up on
Lalendra
, but I still feel she's town.
I'm not interested in pushing
Shadpearl
at the moment.

Going to look at
Texcat
profii
, and someone else in more detail in a post or two.
Almost50 wrote:
In post 269, Taly wrote:What gives you the impression of
TheGoldenParadox
Did I bloody say he was Town? I said I'm
not sure
he's Scum. "not sure" =/= "is not"
Cool.... You could explain why. Also;
Almost50 wrote:OK, Creature can be Town for now, which means I TR the entire wagon on TGP, but I'm not sure he is scum.

1)
You haven't elaborated too much on your
Doomfeathers
read, specifically since he's recently posted.
- It's unconvincing to bring attention to
Doomfeathers
without a revised case.

2)
Also, you're setting up a dichotomy between yourself and
Doomfeathers
. Assuming you're town, why would you want to narrow a D1 wagon and/or lynch with yourself as a candidate?
- Especially if you're uncertain with
TheGoldenParadox's
alignment.
Ausuka wrote:

Ausuka, Creature
Candidates For Promotion

Watchlist For Meaniness

profii, Shadpearl

Is anyone here?
I am.

do you have any thought over this opening post?

Return to “Completed Open Games”