Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #200) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2303, Kirari Momobami wrote:I'd still like a list from you nom
A readslist?
I don't feel the need to do it but I guess I can do it later.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #201) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2311, Kirari Momobami wrote:I just think she's traitor not killing scum.
I was on RF's wagon and you guys insisted to get Montosh lynched without a proper case for it and you blame me?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #202) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I wasn't blaming anyone to be on that wagon for what it's worth, just that singling me out for things that happened is weird as fuck.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (isolation #203) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Kirari is just forcing her read on me really hard with things that, again, are verified to not be true. And it's not the first time she's done it, and she herself admitted that she wanted to get a reaction out of me with what she said even though she clearly isn't that kind of player.

I want her slot lynched at LYLO-1 if it ever comes to it, but now Of is just the better lynch. Otter reeks of lynchbait.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #204) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2319, Kirari Momobami wrote:When did I say anything about Montosh today? And when did I say I wanted a reaction out of you? I don't care about your reactions, you're pretty clearly scum lol
I'd have to snatch your post from yesterday but you clearly said that "even if what you said isn't true you just want to see how I would react to it".
In post 2320, ofrhz wrote:Nom, do you think Otter should be townreading you right now?
That's an odd question. I don't really think about how people should be reading me honestly. Can I ask why you're asking this?
In post 2321, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2317, nomnomnom wrote:I want her slot lynched at LYLO-1
Why do you want to wait?
Because I have more conviction in an Of lynch right now, as I have stated before.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (isolation #205) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2322, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2321, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2317, nomnomnom wrote:I want her slot lynched at LYLO-1
Why do you want to wait?
Because she knows if she goes at me today she's gonna get lynched lol
You literally said that my scumgame "consists of pushing obvtown". Aside from that not taking consideration of my mindset as a player you are literally contradicting yourself in this post by saying I would be scared of pushing you. What is it? You're forcing your read on me and you're tunneled hardcore dude.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #206) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'd like to also say that you have pushed me both as a SK and a traitor even though these two roles would approach the game radically differently so I can say with confidence that yes, you are reaching and I have trouble discerning if you are a bad townie or a traitor if KK isn't lying.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #207) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2327, Nero Cain wrote:or what if you 2 are just both scum and this is scum theatre?
If one game I ever come up with scum theatre that is this long, this detailed and thorough you can call me and tell me how good I am at this game.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #208) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2329, Nero Cain wrote:y do u think u r not good @ this game?
The point was more that for me to come up with scum theatre like this I would need to be better than I already am.
I know my weaknesses and this is one of them.

Offtopic but I don't really think I am good honestly, although some people say I am.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (isolation #209) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2331, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2323, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2320, ofrhz wrote:Nom, do you think Otter should be townreading you right now?
That's an odd question. I don't really think about how people should be reading me honestly. Can I ask why you're asking this?
I would suspect Otter to be more suspicious of you generally because he lost to scum!you in Micro 871. I would expect him to have more concrete reasons to be townreading you. I think his progression on you this game hasn't been entirely clear and wanted to know what you thought of it.
...That's actually a really good question.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (isolation #210) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

It went through my mind more as a funny afterthought ("lol I just screwed him over and he reads me town") but that's it, do you think it's more significant than that?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #211) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'd kinda expect anyone to be traumatized by me doing this to them in a game lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #212) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

any pronoun is fine lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (isolation #213) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2360, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 2326, nomnomnom wrote:I'd like to also say that you have pushed me both as a SK and a traitor even though these two roles would approach the game radically differently so I can say with confidence that yes, you are reaching and I have trouble discerning if you are a bad townie or a traitor if KK isn't lying.
Can you say more about how the approaches would be different? There's a sort of independence to both, no?
You do not approach the two roles the same way at all. This is my experience from chat mafia so it might differ from a longer site like this but this is what I think about the two roles.

A traitor is not independant because they are still playing for a larger faction and they need to redirect the heat that are on their partners on themselves. I consider it like a half-jester role if that makes sense. Obviously your aim is not to get lynched but if you redirect attention on yourself instead of your groupscum partners, and if you manage to get a maximum of townies lynched before town lynches you for being a bad townie, then you've done your job.

In contrast as SK you do NOT want attention on yourself from either teams. SK is much harder to play than traitor because you need to carefully tone your actions between "too useful" and "not useful enough". If you go either way you risk losing the game because townies will consider you too scummy or scums will consider you unlynchable. You need to play a much tighter game and that's why people consider it a much harder role to play.

Obviously this is only theory and you'll have people trying to subvert expectations but these are two clear archetypes to look for and they're very different type of people to track for, which is why I give a lot of important to KK's claim being true.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (isolation #214) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:48 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Alternatively you could not hammer and follow me on Of.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (isolation #215) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I like that with Kirari's explanation I can simultaneously be SK, traitor and groupscum lmao
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (isolation #216) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:07 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2400, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2396, nomnomnom wrote:I like that with Kirari's explanation I can simultaneously be SK, traitor and groupscum lmao
all I know is that you ain't town lol
Considering that the three roles approach the game differently I feel you're not even trying to state a case on me
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (isolation #217) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2401, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2378, nomnomnom wrote:Alternatively you could not hammer and follow me on Of.
I feel like your stated reasons for wanting me lynched are pretty ... weak compared to how much conviction you have in me flipping scum.

Who else do you scumread?
I like Kirari for a traitor here just because of the atrocious analysis and lies she brought up, gives me a pretty typical bad townie traitor vibe.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #218) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2412, popsofctown wrote:i'm not really seeing 90% chance nom is scum but i'm sure you've explained it
In post 2417, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: nom i can join a universe were people get tired of townslips/fake townslips and people only play open setups
I'm expecting an explanation for this change of heart soon.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #219) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

@Kirari you seriously think Otter is town and that I'm scum?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #220) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'd like to also note that the Of wagon has crazy levels of opposition with literally 0 arguments against her lynch.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #221) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

You guys seem to love your traitor theories, you probably should look at an actual wagon that has a lot of opposition to it despite no arguments being given for Of town and letting people redirect wagons at will with a bit more than one day left on the clock. Use your brains.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (isolation #222) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2424, Kirari Momobami wrote:Actually can everyone remind me what their read of Vork is right now?
We are not lynching Vork or me today for that matter.
You're trying to lead town in complete chaos and opposing the only lynch I have been pushing and said I was scum for it with contradicting arguments that make no sense (pushing me as groupscum-sk-traitor despite 3 different profile types).

That's not happening. We're lynching Of today.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (isolation #223) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2425, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2419, nomnomnom wrote:@Kirari you seriously think Otter is town and that I'm scum?
I'm leaning that way rn yeah
If I am traitor and that Otter is town explain to me why I do not hammer him here and buy my groupscum more ground, and instead go to the length of defending Otter and saying he is lynchbait.

I'd love to hear an answer to that one.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2435 (isolation #224) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2430, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2427, nomnomnom wrote:If I am traitor and that Otter is town explain to me why I do not hammer him here and buy my groupscum more ground, and instead go to the length of defending Otter and saying he is lynchbait.

I'd love to hear an answer to that one.
Cause you don't win the game with one mislynch? We're not in lylo so wtf are you talking about? For your faction to not get mech'd to death you need to win your 1v1 with me lol. Since he's just a VT you still have no idea what the actual town investigative structure is like aside from the one vig and whatever KK is so you actually have more incentive to push a mislynch on someone unclaimed as well.
I have said Otter was a lynchbait well before he claimed because of you acted and how arguments against Otter were very loose. Again, you are trying to change the events to make me fit as your traitor ideal. If I was a traitor as you said, I would have taken the hammer given the intense heat on my seat right now. But I am not traitor and I think you guys tried to lynch him but realized it would make you look insanely bad if I wasn't on the wagon. That's your plan. Push mislynches then go "WELP I GUESS WE ARE GOING NOM NOW!" if I join the wagons.

My suspicion on Of only goes stronger when she tried enticing me to join the Otter wagon with some precise questions and get me to hammer there. Just saying.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #225) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2437, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2426, nomnomnom wrote:We are not lynching Vork or me today for that matter.
WTF? Where did this come from? This is the 7th time you've even said Vork's name this game and at no point have you actually given an opinion on his alignment.

By the way that's now two people that have asked you for a reads list a total of three times, now four, which you still have failed to produce.

But suddenly Vork is someone we're "not lynching" who you've basically had no opinion on the entire game?
I am not going to let you redirect town on lynches at will with one day on the clock, are you insane?
You're trying to cause discord throughout the town and lead to bad lynches. You're asking for reads simply so you can gauge your best chance at a mislynch going through. I read you like a book, don't even pretend you're trying to do anything else.

Again, the resistance to the Of wagon is unreal.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2444, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2435, nomnomnom wrote:I would have taken the hammer given the intense heat on my seat right now
not if you planned to have a chance in your 1v1 tomorrow LOL

you don't strike me as someone who just hammers a scummy VT just to accept their own death in mylo
You are deadly wrong about what I would do as scum, or town for that matter lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2448 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2445, Nero Cain wrote:but if there
IS
an SK then I think that it makes a traitor almost nonexistent.

Why shouldn't KK full claim?
SHHH Nero don't mention that you're going to be seen as scummy for pointing out at the obvious question and resolution!!!

:igmeou:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2451 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2447, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2420, nomnomnom wrote:I'd like to also note that the Of wagon has crazy levels of opposition with literally 0 arguments against her lynch.
No there are arguments against my lynch?

DeasVail gave his arguments, Kirari provided a meta-based one, that's just off the top of my head
There is an inexplicable amount of resistance to your lynch according to the amount of people defending you is what I am saying.

People have argued for and against otter WAYYYY more than what they've done with you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2453, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2446, nomnomnom wrote:You are deadly wrong about what I would do as scum, or town for that matter lol
Deadly wrong huh? :lol:
If you ended in a scum game as town against me you would probably lose because you have a wrong image of how I play as scum. People tend to hardcore read me town as scum for a reason :wink:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

It's fun that Kirari is trying her hardest to try and decredibilize me whenever I talk about an Of wagon and lynch, and tries to do so by calling my slot a bunch of different scum flavors and is now trying to redirect the heat on me with literally one day on the clock.

If you don't want to believe in my push, just look at how she reacts to my push and perhaps you'll get a clue at what's going on here.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2466 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2464, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2330, nomnomnom wrote:The point was more that for me to come up with scum theatre like this I would need to be better than I already am.
I know my weaknesses and this is one of them.

Offtopic but I don't really think I am good honestly, although some people say I am.
In post 2457, nomnomnom wrote:If you ended in a scum game as town against me you would probably lose because you have a wrong image of how I play as scum. People tend to hardcore read me town as scum for a reason
"I'm not good enough to be scum this game"

"I'm so good as scum that you wouldn't be scumreading me this game if I was scum"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There's no contradiction here. You're just trying to decredibilize me.
I stand by what I said. I am bad at scumtheater and I am trying to get better at it. But I fooled town on my first game on this site and I was nominated for a really good fakeclaim in a scum micro I played in. I don't think of myself as good but clearly people think I am good and people read me town when I roll scum which kind of escapes me, but whatever.

Anyway, try something else.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2478, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2461, DeasVail wrote:I’ll still ask people to reconsider Otter as an option.
You know shit this is a point, the slip would only mean that scum don't have a traitor. I don't know why scum had a cop if they don't have a traitor and there's no SK, but you're right that it doesn't in itself make him town... still...

:/

Given the evidence we have that there is a traitor or something, I'm not sure he's a good lynch today. But hopefully I'm not letting him off too easily here? :o
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (isolation #233) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2480, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: otter
Do I also need to play the clown music
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (isolation #234) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I refuse to give a readlists when I know why you want a readslist.
In fact my only two towngames here have been completely devoid of readslists at all. You can check that if you want.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

is everything I say a scummy overreaction to you or do you simply not get that I act like this in literally all of my games?

I also had a good defense of Otter because you specifically were on that wagon and I saw that lynchbait coming from miles away, and I refuse to be on that wagon for a reason. I think if there's a traitor this game, you're traitor. If there isn't you're an extremely bad chaotic townie spinning your head around like an headless chicken trying to discredit everything I say with LOLs and little smileys :/

Remind me your case for Of town again?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2488, popsofctown wrote:Nomnomnom

Are you open to lynching me in LyLo
The only reason I could have ever seen you as anti-town is when the SK theory was the main theory on the table and I could see a SK acting like you are. So if we're going for traitor/scum-cop red herring, I think you're town through and through.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2492, popsofctown wrote:nom i know you posted otherwise in MD but you need to come play a super vanilla open setup that is all about dayplay and wallposting and embrace it with both of your arms and learn to love the monster that is mafia played on forum software that was available in 1998
Lmao I know what mountainous is my dude :P
Setup spec is actually important here though because it defines what we're looking for. Isn't that obvious? I don't really understand everyone's confusion about why I think it's capital.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (isolation #238) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2498, Nero Cain wrote:"I had the same thought as you Nero, but I doubt pops is scum"

"there are some things about your case on nom to consider but I'm not convinced"
I agree with that.

@DV Can you detail your thoughts perhaps?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (isolation #239) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2501, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2495, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2492, popsofctown wrote:nom i know you posted otherwise in MD but you need to come play a super vanilla open setup that is all about dayplay and wallposting and embrace it with both of your arms and learn to love the monster that is mafia played on forum software that was available in 1998
Lmao I know what mountainous is my dude :P
Setup spec is actually important here though because it defines what we're looking for. Isn't that obvious? I don't really understand everyone's confusion about why I think it's capital.
I have actually survived to few enough Normal Game massclaims for it to help my win % as much as old fashioned scumhunting.

If I keep /inning for FakeGod opens I'll probably never learn enough about normal queue setup spec really.

I'd like to just sheep the setup spec but you and kirari keep disagreeing
Tbh I think the setup talk is over and we're trying to get a good lynch through.
I think Of is best shot at flipping scum. Other slots feel like last minute leaps of faith and I don't like that, and I think Otter is town for how Kirari acted around the slot.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (isolation #240) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I think listening to Kirari reduces chances of town closing this game for the amount of headless chicken syndrome she displayed today.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (isolation #241) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2505, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Kirari could just be scum here.
she exhibits traitor behavior if scum imo
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (isolation #242) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2506, popsofctown wrote:is lyncher normal
Nope
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (isolation #243) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2510, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2489, popsofctown wrote:what if nom spends 99% of noms posts on setup spec not because nom is antitown but because nom comes from chatroom mafia
She's not spending 99% of her time on setup spec, she's spending 50% of her time choosing one tunnel at a time and the other 50% on setup spec, while avoiding talking about 60% of the people in the game
SCUM OVERREACTIOn
SCUM OVERREACTIOn
SCUM OVERREACTIOn
SCUM OVERREACTIOn
SCUM OVERREACTIOn
SCUM OVERREACTIOn
SCUM OVERREACTIOn

to anything I say.

So yeah, I don't really want to spend my time around a chaotic element. You will not get a readslist from me today. Get a grip.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (isolation #244) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2513, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2491, nomnomnom wrote:Remind me your case for Of town again?
She looks outside her scum range, if you can produce a scum game that looks like this I'm happy to look at it
Number of posts is not a good meta argument.
Is that really your entire case on Of, as opposed to the "look at town crumble" behavior she's had?
I'd like to remind you that despite thinking I was scum (I think she said that in a post) she never put her vote anywhere so if that's not trying to act outside the game I don't know what is.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #245) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2515, Kirari Momobami wrote:"I'm going to be anti-town and not say my reads on half the player list in a structured way because I have been accused of overreacting"
You are obviously trying to find a good case on anyone that isn't Otter and have a last minute lynch on some poor sod and if you do not have all elements you are defaulting to me because you've spent your entire day saying "YEAH SHE IS SCUM BUT OTTER GUYSE".

I refuse to indulge in your shit honestly. You're too turbulent and you cause trouble for clear thought.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2522 (isolation #246) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2518, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2491, nomnomnom wrote:is everything I say a scummy overreaction to you or do you simply not get that I act like this in literally all of my games?
No, I think in your towngames you're more shitposty and seem to be more consistently having a good time, I think you slightly dislike playing scum and are more reactionary as a result
Do me a favor and read this game and tell me if I actually had a good time there: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=79835
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #247) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2521, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2499, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2498, Nero Cain wrote:"I had the same thought as you Nero, but I doubt pops is scum"

"there are some things about your case on nom to consider but I'm not convinced"
I agree with that.

@DV Can you detail your thoughts perhaps?
And I don’t get the point of this. I’ve said already that I’m planning to look at the game properly given that the Otter wagon has stalled but that I can’t do it right now and that it’s coming and you all need to have more patience
Dude we have one day on the clock, we have anything but time here.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2528 (isolation #248) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2524, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2494, DeasVail wrote:Also Kirari there are some things you’ve mentioned about nom that I want to consider but I’m not as convinced by things such as “scummy overreaction” stuff.

I also know I asked before, and I may have missed your response to it, but what does nom do as town that is different from what they have done here.
You really shouldn't ignore scummy overreactions, they're pretty clutch to tonereads

Town nom is more playful and more excited to townblock, something she has done in this game only in a forced and unnatural manner

Like ask yourself, given we have been asking her for a reads list, who does she townread in this game--like just townread? She had 3 townreads in her first day in the game, one of which was me lol. Since then...? She only argued Otter was town because I was pushing the slot which is probably the most inorganic way to townread someone there is :lol:
Dude, I'm going to teach you something here.

It's called a CONTRADICTION! :O

It's when you say I deathtunnel people
BUTTS!!!!
It's also saying I change my reads throughout the game !111!!!!!!!

WOAH!!@!hh
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (isolation #249) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

But you also shouldnt listen to me i am the groupscum/traitor/sk/half-jester of this game disregard me obviously
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (isolation #250) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2531, Kirari Momobami wrote:thanks for another weak attempt at discrediting
dude thats my line wtf
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (isolation #251) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2534, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2517, nomnomnom wrote:Number of posts is not a good meta argument.
Is that really your entire case on Of, as opposed to the "look at town crumble" behavior she's had?
I felt like I was mindmelding with her early game and her observations about Montosh as a consequence of RedFlavor's alignment flip were relatively town indicative.

Also that I can refute your entire case by "postcount" just reinforces that you have been complaining about ofrhz without really giving me anything that doesn't require an incredibly lazy reason to disbelieve.
i wish this was an ace attorney game so I could give you a penalty for mismatching evidence tbh
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (isolation #252) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

anyway this is really delving into a slapfight with you just shitting on me because LOL xDDD!! MUST FIT HER AS SCUM ANY WAY I CAN!!H!H!H! DEATHNTUNELSS??????

Can we vote Of and end the day? Thanks.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (isolation #253) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

What's not relaxed about my early game here?

I also replaced in, which changes parameters quite a bit.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (isolation #254) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Look the thing is I actually believe there's the tiniest chance you're not scum and you're just trying reaaaaaaally hard to fit me as your traitor ideal even though I've shown you the arguments you used contradict themselves and some are just plain false. I think you're insanely wrong on Of and I think we barely avoided something bad with the Otter lynch. Can we please stop doing this stuff of occupying the thread to do this? I'm not ujp for walls honestly.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (isolation #255) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

We're not going to go anywhere with these things with one day on the clock either so let's just calm down with that shit because I'm sure that nobody else than me reads them
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (isolation #256) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2545, Nero Cain wrote:Kiari would make some sense to target n1 and Pops calling Kirari and pr for ??? reason. So now my tinfoil is kinda Pops is the last team scum and Kiari is the traitor/sk.
I think Kirari has a good chance to be scum if she's not weirdo townie and that's why i've actually been pushing Of because that's one of the only wagons where she's had strong resistance without real reason, just weak meta. If this is true we end the game today and we all go home.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #257) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2548, Kirari Momobami wrote:Then give a non-shit argument about ofrhz

My read rate on her is like, barely above 60%, but I still see 0 reason to see her as scum in this particular game and several mediocre-to-good reasons to see her as town including general activity and engagement (post rate), reactions to wagons on scum (Redflavor wagon d1), and ability to solve for town for compelling reasons (Montosh read in response to RF).
Don't you realize that she's literally letting us hit each other? Her biggest active points where when I was pushing her. I still stand by the fact that most other things she posted were extremely weak in terms of conviction. She tries to make it sound like it's not a big deal and "but I was away from the site!!!!" (which was not the argument in the first place) but it actually really is. I pointed one specific example about her "defense" of red that really pinged me because it was not a true defense, and she basically openly invited people to lynch there without her real approval, which pinged me really hard.

Another example is her having the conviction that I could be scum when you mentioned it and asked her about it, yet never voting me anyway ever, and instead sitting on Otter who I believe was the attempted lynch for scum today. And ever since I said that, you've been irrationally pushing my slot with countless contradicting possibilities, and I think that's stupid whatever alignment you are.

I am trying to make you show why I am pushing an Of lynch. People are acting weird around me for it so I think I am on the right path with this. This is the last step to closing this game, possibly.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (isolation #258) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

note to self, don't misgender pops THEY might vig you to death
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #259) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

That would be really depressing if Kirari and me are actually TvT and that scums are laughing their ass off in scumchat right now
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #260) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Tbh I just want ONE game where I get to lead a lynch on someone because that legit has not happened yet and it's starting to depress me a lot lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2562 (isolation #261) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2558, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2553, nomnomnom wrote:Don't you realize that she's literally letting us hit each other?
I mean she only logs on like once every 2 days but that has nothing to do with her alignment. And given that's the case, it's really surprising she got into this game enough to break 100 posts when I have not seen that from her scumgame in recent memory
I legit only think her activity peaks was to defend herself from my accusations and then asking a few blanket questions.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2564 (isolation #262) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2559, Kublai Khan wrote:Still not really feeling the LuckyOtter and would lean more towards ofrhz of the two top wagons. But neither feels like scum and people like DeasVail and JesusLouisus just seem happy letting their vote sit and aren't really pushing anything while they wait for time to pass. Neither has ever explained their votes or reads.
I think you're right.

I would probably consider these two slots if we had more time. Right now I don't wanna stir too hard into a random direction, it makes me feel uneasy.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2565 (isolation #263) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2563, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2553, nomnomnom wrote:Another example is her having the conviction that I could be scum when you mentioned it and asked her about it, yet never voting me anyway ever, and instead sitting on Otter who I believe was the attempted lynch for scum today.
I mean does she strike you as the type to lead a fresh lynch? She'll push against a lynch on a townread ala Red, but one of the things I like about her towngame is that she's actually willing to sheep people. Like you're simultaneously complaining that no one ever just joins with you on a lynch, while trying to lynch one of the people in a game that will actually support a persons he's townreading in a lynch even if she has other reads.
That's not really what I'm complaining about, really. Plus you were the one leading the charge one me, yeah?
I think there's a difference between behind a sheepy player and sitting back and watching people fight. And I actually agree with you, I think she's more of a sheep player rather than someone claiming their convictions loud and clear. But even then you clearly lead the charge against me, she agreed with you that I could be scum yet here we are. Why do you think that is?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2568 (isolation #264) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2566, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2562, nomnomnom wrote:I legit only think her activity peaks was to defend herself from my accusations and then asking a few blanket questions.
fair but her alignment has been a major point of consideration for a while

additionally, she is very often pushed for mislynches for the exact same reasons you are currently pushing her which makes me additionally skeptical of pushes on her when I think she has even lightly townspewed herself out of her scum range
I see your perspective but I think that in this particular instance it's not something I can ignore in this gamestate. Like, we're pretty advantaged right? Might as well remove problematic elements like Of if that's what you believe. I believe she flips scums and that we possible look very dumb for screaming at each other for the last few pages rofl
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2573, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2568, nomnomnom wrote:I believe she flips scums and that we possible look very dumb for screaming at each other for the last few pages rofl
I mean I don't feel like we're screaming that much, I've been enjoying this tete-a-tete :P
You've been laughing your ass off lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (isolation #266) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:59 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2591, popsofctown wrote:nomnomnom do you have enough merry go round gifs for me to unvote cause I like 2588?
I am out of gifs lol
I told you, Otter is town. I really feel Of is our only good lynch today. I don't like DeasVail as scum either.
I think I also agree that the day was dragged on for me and Kirari to sling shit at each other lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (isolation #267) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2593, popsofctown wrote:You don't think ofhrz has been hammertested?
I don't remember that happening?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (isolation #268) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Oh, you mean, her not hammering LO?
Heh, yeah, it came to my mind. Do you think this should make me retract of my scumread? She's playing fairly passive and detached even there and I perhaps she wants it to remain that way. Hammering a townie casts suspicion on you. I say this assuming LO is town of course, but I really think this is town!LO.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (isolation #269) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Plus if we actually go with setup spec and we believe there is a traitor, then the remaining groupscum(s) need to be REALLY careful about their reputation, and since I pretty much believe Of hasn't played like a traitor, well... I think perhaps this is a line she would take in this position as groupscum.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (isolation #270) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I also agree with LO that if there's a traitor, then it would perhaps explain the non-hammer because the difference in terms of ideas and play? In my experience scumchat allows people to share ideas and how they should approach days. No scumchat would showcase a disorganized and dissonant agenda. But again that's if there is a traitor.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2600 (isolation #271) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Hi pops, my name is Nom, and I am your udemy instructor
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2602 (isolation #272) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Just a website to learn things for money and they give you a little paper that has no weight on your resume anyway lolol

They're still cool but why pay when you can have all the knowledge of the world FOR FREE
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (isolation #273) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:23 am

Post by nomnomnom »

also ergh, would be sad we end with an Otter lynch because I think he's making really good points about the game, he's pretty much playing the same as in the micro I played with him. Nothing too different.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2605 (isolation #274) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:30 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Meeeeeeeeeeh
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2607 (isolation #275) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:36 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2606, popsofctown wrote:hey nom

guess what

if you want me to lynch based on cases and scumreads and not mechanical bullshit

you should join all the mountainous fakegod opens I join
I'd love to!
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (isolation #276) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

man what a horrible fantasy
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (isolation #277) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

You're going to blanket vote without any explanation with one day left on the clock?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2653 (isolation #278) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:38 am

Post by nomnomnom »

8 hours left, people.
I seriously advise to steer back on Of since they're trying to get a last minute lynch with Kirari.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2658 (isolation #279) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2657, ofrhz wrote:I mean, without having nom flipped, you can’t really say my voting record is bad. nor does a good voting record mean you’re town. After all, scum know who all the scum are.
You have spent your entire day watching what's happening then casting your vote on the last day on be because Kirari did so lmao
That is just a straight up bad voting history even without me flipping.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (isolation #280) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

And you're not voting him here because?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (isolation #281) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:20 am

Post by nomnomnom »

And that is town indicative how?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2664 (isolation #282) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Ergh...
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (isolation #283) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I don't want a no lynch but I'd feel horrible voting otter here just to get there.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (isolation #284) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2668, popsofctown wrote:nomnomnom what does your heartbeat song tell you
probably a lot of metal screamo
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (isolation #285) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:24 am

Post by nomnomnom »

lolol

For real I'm not really sure what to do here.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2675 (isolation #286) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:35 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2674, popsofctown wrote:I think I'm gonna iso otter and probably regret doing so
with 6 hours left
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (isolation #287) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:41 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Resistance is NAI by itself.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #288) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2691, Kirari Momobami wrote:Otter have you considered that nom is just sitting on your wagon (ofrhz) expecting you to do all the work while you're at l2 so she can keep her hands more or less clean?
Excuse me? lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2696 (isolation #289) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2694, LuckyOtter wrote:I've already stated my paranoia on nom. Scum!nom knows how to play me and I just don't think they do it by so brazenly defending me.

If I'm wrong, nom, here is a gentle fuck you in advance

<3<3<3
:lol:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2710 (isolation #290) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:04 am

Post by nomnomnom »

What are your proposed alternatives?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2718 (isolation #291) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 am

Post by nomnomnom »

:/
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (isolation #292) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:31 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I warned you about the massive redirection and you didn't listen and you're letting it happen.

I'm VT.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (isolation #293) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Kirari

Perhaps this is going to lead somewhere.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (isolation #294) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:33 am

Post by nomnomnom »

We'd have enough support for this I believe.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (isolation #295) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

If you make me flip please for the love of god, go for Of and Kirari.

Kirari should be vigged.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #296) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I don't know why you expect me to claim a PR.

I'm pretty sure it was also you that implied I was softing or something.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (isolation #297) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 am

Post by nomnomnom »

*softing vig
In post 2725, popsofctown wrote:VT should reinforce the vote not deter it is this some weird traitor signaling crap or something
You sure changed your mind about my slot rather quickly.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (isolation #298) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2728, popsofctown wrote:You told me otter is town
I looked in his iso and he looked really town
Otter forced RedFlavor and Creature -both- to interact with the game before either had any pressure or risk
You were early on the RedFlavor wagon when RF was clearly going to go down but mostly have difficult to read 1v1ing and no other positive assocs
I don't really get your problem here. Why are you accusing me of reading someone the same way as you?
RF lied about his intents and I joined on his wagon when you highlighted it and found it really funny, yes.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (isolation #299) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2730, popsofctown wrote:are you only happy when people vote evil anime alt woman
Idk i've been voting weird ice cream eating dude all day long and it had no success.
I don't want to vote cute animal who you can pet for hours either.
Other recommendations seem odd and I have honestly no clue how to resolve this.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2735 (isolation #300) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2733, popsofctown wrote:yet you refused to persuade others that the tell was valid, like town!alchemist did. This is a large. You locate your words a lot better when your own slot is at risk, though.
Why do I need to do this when you've clearly said the problem?
I don't need to repeat something that someone else said the way I think about it. You really want me to post even more than I do? lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2737 (isolation #301) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:48 am

Post by nomnomnom »

All I ask is that if you lynch me today, I want you to look at Of and Kirari again because I'm fairly sure there is scum there. Of refused to take a hammer on Otter because he's town and it would make her look insanely bad and you know that's true.

I'm here sitting as a "oops no time" lynch and that's how these two get away with that type of thing. And that's what I was warning you about for a good portion of this gamephase :/
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (isolation #302) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

If I was scum I would have taken the compromise lynch way earlier given the common acceptance that people would be ready to jump on me if no compromise was reached yet here I am still pushing the fact that Of is the scum that should be lynched. So you know.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2739 (isolation #303) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:51 am

Post by nomnomnom »

idk I feel like you expect me to carry the whole town constantly with things that everyone agrees with but that's not happening. I'm just pushing what I think is right.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (isolation #304) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Kirari and Of won't budge on anything because they know now that by default I am lynched so if you don't want to feel stupid tonight you should discuss with me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (isolation #305) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:58 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'd also like to point out that scums have a really reduced margin of error to operate in and that this is basically the only chance for these two to get more room to do stuff if they're scum. Just don't let them get away these next days :P
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (isolation #306) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Do I really come off as a "LOL FAKECLAIMZ!!1!" player that much? :lol:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (isolation #307) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:02 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Deas feels like a gamble.

I feel way more comfortable voting Of, Kirari. Maybe Jesus. Maybe Vork.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (isolation #308) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2746, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2743, nomnomnom wrote:Do I really come off as a "LOL FAKECLAIMZ!!1!" player that much? :lol:
You literally pulled an entire pt out of your ass in your last scum game so.. yes, yes you do
I mean fair :P
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2752 (isolation #309) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Actually let me perhaps put Vork before jesus before Vork feels like he gives his vote very loosely and perhaps again we're all losing our time screaming at each other (as in the top posters).

But redirecting there feels sooooooo bad.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #310) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2749, ofrhz wrote:How is he a gamble?
because I have a slight townread on the guy, so I would feel bad voting there.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (isolation #311) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 am

Post by nomnomnom »

@Kirari how do you feel about Vork again? I remember you bringing him up.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (isolation #312) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

debatable
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (isolation #313) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2761, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2755, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2749, ofrhz wrote:How is he a gamble?
because I have a slight townread on the guy, so I would feel bad voting there.
Can you explain why? I feel like he has been tunneling otter for most of the game with the same core reasons and little reassessment
That has pinged me, yes.

My entire reasoning is that I do not see a scum, any scum, jump in front of RF after his massive fail to protect him as scum. That feels like suicide. I assume that people here are not dumb and basically gave up on RF after pops' solid case.

The kind of defense was much more pronounced as well than your slot for example. He was dead convinced that RF was town and protected it until he was lynched. Even if he was really wrong, that strikes me as town simply because we're not playing ABC mafia. That's how I feel about it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (isolation #314) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2762, popsofctown wrote:did nom fakeclaim neighbor or mason and fakeclaim a PT summary?
That's on my mafia bucket list probably everyone's
This is the gist of it since people keep referencing it: viewtopic.php?p=11069943#p11069943
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2766 (isolation #315) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

@NK15 my vote is on Kirari
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (isolation #316) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

These jokes are starting to fly over my head lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2774 (isolation #317) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

these "hey we have two wagons for the entire week" into "QUICK WE HAVE 2 HOURS LEFT LETS MASS REDIRECT" situations are whack and stressful honestly, even more so when people have expressed interest in other sloths but have never voted there.

pedit: I claimed VT already
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (isolation #318) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:23 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2772, Kirari Momobami wrote:But I don't want to break off pressure from nom even though her response to the wagon is not awful
With 2 hours on the clock you really should be worried about other things than "pressure".
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (isolation #319) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:29 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2778, DeasVail wrote:ugh why does everyone have to make things so complicated?
Instead of complaining perhaps you should propose an alternative.

Of has a point, you've been sitting on Otter all day long with little to no alternative in your words. You're part of the problem.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (isolation #320) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:48 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2785, Kirari Momobami wrote:I'm basically unable to post again from now until deadline.

Maybe very briefly for a hammer in almost exactly 2 hours but can't guarantee.

Nom's response to pressure has been decent. I still dislike her random townreads on vork and otter because I think as scum she likes to create unexplained and random townreads on people she wants in lylo. Nero thinks her reasoning there is fine and I strongly disagree.

Otter I moved off largely because the traitor thing, and his engagement after the pressure moved off him hasn't been that bad.

If this has been a bunch of tvts then jesus has been doing jack shit to break any of them up.

Vork could easily flip scum but he's also unclaimed so risky to do another claim when we already have 3 vts claimed.

Not sure what we do here tbh
I never said I townread vork for the record. I said "we're not lynching there". But I honestly thought that people would have followed me on Of by now lol.

With that said he's more of a nullslot because of his lack of posts.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (isolation #321) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:49 am

Post by nomnomnom »

If there was a wagon building on Jesus I guess I would not oppose it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (isolation #322) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

...Huh.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (isolation #323) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Welp
VOTE: Jesus
Feeling extremely less sure on Kirari for pulling that move out.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (isolation #324) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:53 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Have to look be careful at my ongoing games and perhaps I'm modding a normal soon.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (isolation #325) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I doubt the vig can shoot tonight given the speculated spec but if you can shoot, shoot Of. Thanks.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (isolation #326) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:59 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I would have said shot Kirari but that jesus vote was too audacious to be pulled by scum. At least that's my first feeling about it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2806 (isolation #327) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:59 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Feel free to hammer anytime icecream man
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2808 (isolation #328) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Did we win yet
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (isolation #329) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I will laugh really hard if this flips scum and we legit spent the entire day writing walls of text at each other, Kirari and me :lol:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #330) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

he's already hammered so we'll see
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3026 (isolation #331) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I laughed really hard when I replaced in, and instantly one of my partners gets vigged, and another one gets completely screwed because they post a contradiction, god damn :lol:

Gg town!
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3027 (isolation #332) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2694, LuckyOtter wrote:I've already stated my paranoia on nom. Scum!nom knows how to play me and I just don't think they do it by so brazenly defending me.

If I'm wrong, nom, here is a gentle fuck you in advance

<3<3<3
In post 2839, LuckyOtter wrote:Lmao. Nom I fucking love and hate you. I don't even know what to do with this game anymore.
:lol:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3034 (isolation #333) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:41 am

Post by nomnomnom »

My thinking is that DV was already in a very tough spot so I needed to generate garbage discussion to try and confuse town. SK spec seemed like the perfect subject to do that, since there was actually a non-zero chance that there was a SK in this game. When you came forward with that information, I knew that the game was pretty much over given that you had more or less DV figured out. I did my best anyway, under other circumstances and with a bit more time this could have been winnable I think :)
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (isolation #334) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I was cackling like an idiot the whole way through, I am so sorry, this is too fun :lol:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3044 (isolation #335) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

It was a bit of a domino effect with creature not sending a night action and RF getting pinned as scum because of it.
I think the game plays differently if that doesn't happen!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”