Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #870 (isolation #200) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 860, Sakura Hana wrote:Also eh, i may have been wrong on gob.
Do you have a feel for the whole list yet? Your reads list is a bit sparse for how long youve been in the game.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #871 (isolation #201) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 862, Thespio wrote:I am lurking scum
Your position is that JB is pushing you solely for a policy lynch based on your activity? Correct?

What would I find about your town game meta diving, your scum game? Are you usually inactive as town? You seem aware of your activity and even since you came back active you havent really done much to propel the game forward, you are stuck yelling at someone you think is trying to policy lynch you.

That is the laziest play I have ever seen, especially when you had people defending you and now are contemplating voting you.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #872 (isolation #202) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Formerfish »

Thes, you also apparently have 2 reads, Phil and JB are scum to you, and thats all I have. Want to enlighten us to the rest of your reads, do you have any more or is that it?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #874 (isolation #203) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 873, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 870, Formerfish wrote:Do you have a feel for the whole list yet?
Not really?
Idk i havent been counting.
How is Drew feeling to you?

Gamma?

Sky?

Pers?

Those are the people you havent really talked about so far.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #876 (isolation #204) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 875, Sakura Hana wrote:Drew's probably town.
This case does nothing to rustle your jimmies?
In post 868, Formerfish wrote:
In post 856, gobbledygook wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 153, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 151, Thespio wrote:So Phillammom, you seem odd... your ISO isnt the best
Still catching up, not sure why i cant get in a a groove here, but I went through Phil's iso.......what did you find so odd.

Also, from skimming the game I was not liking James, but his interactions do seem town sided to meUNVOTE:
In post 180, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 179, implosion wrote:
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why thespio though
did you *see* post 151???
I directly asked him about 151, hoping to hear some reasoning momentarily.
In post 233, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 231, Phillammon wrote:Drew, what do you feel is off with 151?

I mean, not that I'm objecting.
I disliked it initially for laziness and feigning interaction and I wanted of an explanation which I never got(did notice he is close to a prod though, maybe he is busy or something).

But, pers brings up a great point in 214 which really gets me thinking. That coupled with the hole being an ass thing.

I hope he comes back, none of this really gets sorted out with a replacement.
In post 238, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 237, Sakura Hana wrote:I feel like you guys are too scared to do this
VOTE: Thespio
I would prefer to wait for his response/potential replacement to respond.
In post 323, Doctor Drew wrote:Dry fits 303 looks worse than his vote imo.

I would still like to here from thespio before I decide who to vote though, and tbh I really don't like the thespio wagon.
These are your 4 posts concerning Thespio. Let me know if this list is incorrect.

---
In post 157, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 111, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 91, Persivul wrote:
In post 89, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 86, Persivul wrote:
In post 85, implosion wrote:I actually really strongly dislike Skellen's two posts so far. It reads like scum who opened the thread, saw James's question and said "oh sure, I can answer that", then continued reading the thread looking for something to respond to, saw my post with my random-ass townreads, and went "oh sure, I can give a response to this."
Push that and I'll fight you to the end.
Interesting, why
Because skellen's the fucking IC.
Okay I'm fucking stupid.
Wtf is this from Persivul?

I missed the IC reveal at the beginning of the game, no offense to mod but it wasn't blatantly obvious. Your reaction to someone, who clearly didn't see the reveal, was way way too aggressive instead of just 'Hey dude, you know he is mod confirmed IC right?'
1.x
In post 158, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: Persivul
2.x
In post 160, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 159, Sakura Hana wrote:Can people start doing more AI stuff.
More of a reactionary sort of player?
1.y
In post 162, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 85, implosion wrote:I actually really strongly dislike Skellen's two posts so far. It reads like scum who opened the thread, saw James's question and said "oh sure, I can answer that", then continued reading the thread looking for something to respond to, saw my post with my random-ass townreads, and went "oh sure, I can give a response to this."
Interesting, why
Okay I'm fucking stupid.

I missed the IC reveal at the beginning of the game, no offense to mod but it wasn't blatantly obvious. Your reaction to someone, who clearly didn't see the reveal, was way way too aggressive instead of just 'Hey dude, you know he is mod confirmed IC right?'
But I did see it, my second post acknowledged it
I just didn't pay attention the the "who"
Isn't that basically what I just said? Let me rephrase, you were not aware of who the IC was whereas I(and Implosion I believe?) was not aware of the reveal.

Either way, point still stands about Persivul.
3.x
In post 165, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 163, Gamma Emerald wrote:You say it's a reaction to someone who didn't see the reveal
But I feel like I'm getting pedantic here so w/e
Well, tbf, I didn't realize you did acknowledge it in your second post until you mentioned. So to that point I was incorrect.

But, the greater point was Persivul's reaction to someone wanting to put pressure on the IC when they didn't realize said person was the IC.

Like a somewhat buddying of the only confirmed townie.
4.x
In post 176, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 168, Persivul wrote:
In post 113, Dry-fit wrote:In other news I wish Persivul didn't spill the beans so soon about our Innocent Child. Should of let more information and hilarity ensue.
^ Person with a sense of humor.
Lol sick burn bro.

What good motivation is there is letting it drag on 'for hilarity' though? Or even for making the post? There was nothing there to help the game move forward or to help town find scum.

Bah, still rubbing me the wrong way....but now for different reasons.
5.x
In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote:I need to step away from Persivul for a bit.
In post 174, Sakura Hana wrote:I think implosion's town tho, even if their reads are the complete opposite of mine.
Sakura, while talking reads......what do you think of per and myself?
2.y
In post 178, Doctor Drew wrote:
Also Sakura, can you answer this por favor.
3.y
In post 230, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why must it come from a scum mindset?
Maybe I am thinking of my own meta, but I am way more likely to as town to scum slip vs being scum and scum slip. Imo, getting people angry just mislynches town.
6.x

These are the posts that I think are you focusing on Persivul and Sakura. During the same period you were questioning Thespio, you also made these posts. There are 6 posts focused on Persivul (denoted by "[number].x" )and 3 posts (denoted by "[number].y") focused on Sakura. That is 4 more than the ones directed at Thespio. These are the posts that made me think you had a fixation on Persivul and Sakura.

I personally think that this type of behavior shows you were trying to keep your options open to join a Thespio wagon. The Thespio quotes in the first half of this post look like you are gearing up for a vote based off him not answering your first question. That makes me suspicious of you.

Oddly enough, until your vote on me, I did not think you had enough conviction in your beliefs/actions/votes. Your recent play is making me feel better about you, but I am having trouble understanding why your play now is only becoming townier after I made a case against you. :?
This post bleeds town to me. Gob just took Drew apart with ease. This post added to this one from earlier,
Spoiler:
In post 755, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 719, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 713, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 690, Sakura Hana wrote:That's... an awkward reason to townread someone who has many more reasons to be townread.
In post 693, Sakura Hana wrote:It's a really awkward reason to focus on for explaining your TR.
Is it though? Explain to me why it’s awkward
for me
to use that as a basis to townread a player.
First of all it seems you're ignoring everything else Fish has posted.
Second have you never seen scum ask for reads lists?
1) I just joined this game. Did you expect me to have read 30 pages of a game that quickly? I find your questioning of my read suspicious. You admit that there are multiple reasons to think that The Fish is town, but then find my reason "awkward" when there is very little likelihood that I would have read enough of the game to see any of the other reasons.
2) I have, but The Fish seems to be going through ISOs before asking for specific read lists. He appears to be crosschecking previously stated reads with the current read lists that people are posting. That is town. What has The Fish done that is more town?

I will begin reading this game from the beginning.

Oh and this one
Spoiler:
In post 772, gobbledygook wrote:It is a couple of reasons. I felt like Drew blew Persivul’s anger out of proportion. I also like Drew is facesitting on a lot of major wagons and parking his vote until a better opportunity presents itself. He is being too cautious with his vote. I also think that a Drew flip will help me get better reads on Sakura and Persivul. Drew is oddly fixated on those two.

Can you explain the overall case on Thespio? I feel like he is suffering from the same thing Phil suffered from - weird ways of communicating his feelings.

Oh and this gem
Spoiler:
In post 786, gobbledygook wrote:
Interesting, why
Okay I'm fucking stupid.

I find this reaction to Persivul to be embellishing Persivul's tone. I did not find Persivul's reaction to be aggressive. He may have used aggressive or more blunt language, but Persivul did not
feel
aggressive to me when I read this exchange. This post is not problematic in its own right, but this post essentially becomes a crutch that Drew leans on for a few days.
In post 163, Gamma Emerald wrote:You say it's a reaction to someone who didn't see the reveal
Well, tbf, I didn't realize you did acknowledge it in your second post until you mentioned. So to that point I was incorrect.

But, the greater point was Persivul's reaction to someone wanting to put pressure on the IC when they didn't realize said person was the IC.

I disagree completely with the notion that what Persivul did is "buddying the only confirmed townie". I think Persivul's reaction is to someone wasting their effort in scumhunting by going after an IC. To me, it looked like Persivul was more attacking those who did not know Skellen was the IC and less defending Skellen.
In post 113, Dry-fit wrote:In other news I wish Persivul didn't spill the beans so soon about our Innocent Child. Should of let more information and hilarity ensue.
Lol sick burn bro.

What good motivation is there is letting it drag on 'for hilarity' though? Or even for making the post? There was nothing there to help the game move forward or to help town find scum.

I do not like this post at all. Persivul is not gaining any traction at this point and the tone from this looks like Drew is upset that no one else is talking about this I do not like the last line of the first sentence either. That line reads to me as holier-than-thou like Drew wants to look like an advocate for the gamestate/scumhunting.
In post 229, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 228, James Brafin wrote:Didn't say it did. I'm asking a question. Is there any way that it comes from a town mindset? How is this a town-aligned way to approach the game?
I agree with you, and as I think about it I dislike 151 more and more.

But, if it isn't town aligned it's.....
This, if I remember correctly, was before Thespio had garnered any votes. However, several people had aroused suspicion and dislike for Thespio. I think this is Drew waiting for others to move onto the wagon so that he has his own basis for jumping onto the wagon later.

All of these posts show why Gob is town, these are all gold.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #879 (isolation #205) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 877, Sakura Hana wrote:Not really.
Do you think that Drew is focusing on you and Pers?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #881 (isolation #206) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 856, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 153, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 151, Thespio wrote:So Phillammom, you seem odd... your ISO isnt the best
Still catching up, not sure why i cant get in a a groove here, but I went through Phil's iso.......what did you find so odd.

Also, from skimming the game I was not liking James, but his interactions do seem town sided to meUNVOTE:
In post 180, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 179, implosion wrote:
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why thespio though
did you *see* post 151???
I directly asked him about 151, hoping to hear some reasoning momentarily.
In post 233, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 231, Phillammon wrote:Drew, what do you feel is off with 151?

I mean, not that I'm objecting.
I disliked it initially for laziness and feigning interaction and I wanted of an explanation which I never got(did notice he is close to a prod though, maybe he is busy or something).

But, pers brings up a great point in 214 which really gets me thinking. That coupled with the hole being an ass thing.

I hope he comes back, none of this really gets sorted out with a replacement.
In post 238, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 237, Sakura Hana wrote:I feel like you guys are too scared to do this
I would prefer to wait for his response/potential replacement to respond.
In post 323, Doctor Drew wrote:Dry fits 303 looks worse than his vote imo.

I would still like to here from thespio before I decide who to vote though, and tbh I really don't like the thespio wagon.
These are your 4 posts concerning Thespio. Let me know if this list is incorrect.

---
Interesting, why
Okay I'm fucking stupid.

1.x
2.x
1.y
In post 162, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Interesting, why
Okay I'm fucking stupid.

But I did see it, my second post acknowledged it
I just didn't pay attention the the "who"
Isn't that basically what I just said? Let me rephrase, you were not aware of who the IC was whereas I(and Implosion I believe?) was not aware of the reveal.

Either way, point still stands about Persivul.
3.x

4.x
Lol sick burn bro.

5.x
In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote:I need to step away from Persivul for a bit.
In post 174, Sakura Hana wrote:I think implosion's town tho, even if their reads are the complete opposite of mine.
Sakura, while talking reads......what do you think of per and myself?
2.y
In post 178, Doctor Drew wrote:
Also Sakura, can you answer this por favor.
3.y
In post 230, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why must it come from a scum mindset?
Maybe I am thinking of my own meta, but I am way more likely to as town to scum slip vs being scum and scum slip. Imo, getting people angry just mislynches town.
6.x

These are the posts that I think are you focusing on Persivul and Sakura. During the same period you were questioning Thespio, you also made these posts. There are 6 posts focused on Persivul (denoted by "[number].x" )and 3 posts (denoted by "[number].y") focused on Sakura. That is 4 more than the ones directed at Thespio. These are the posts that made me think you had a fixation on Persivul and Sakura.

I personally think that this type of behavior shows you were trying to keep your options open to join a Thespio wagon. The Thespio quotes in the first half of this post look like you are gearing up for a vote based off him not answering your first question. That makes me suspicious of you.

Oddly enough, until your vote on me, I did not think you had enough conviction in your beliefs/actions/votes. Your recent play is making me feel better about you, but I am having trouble understanding why your play now is only becoming townier after I made a case against you. :?
You feel that way even after seeing this from someone you now town read?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #884 (isolation #207) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 882, Sakura Hana wrote:Casing someone doesnt mean they are scum
(And tbh i tend to gloss over wallposts like that).
In post 883, Sakura Hana wrote:Or did i misunderstand your question?
I mean, yeah you are.

I know that casing someone doesnt make the cased person scum, but I was asking you to form a read based off a case and you just told me you skim through wall posts.

So I guess I was hoping you would read the post of the person you say you have a town read on to help inform your read on Drew? That seems within the realm of normal things you ask other players to do in this game, what do you think? Normal to ask people to read things from time to time?

Or do you wanna talk more about how bad your d1s are? Crazy that you could improve your d1 play by dancing with me here and I feel like youre just stomping on my toes.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #885 (isolation #208) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Formerfish »

I mean, you have Me, Jb, Sky and Gob as town to you.

I sring Drew, Sky is sring Drew and Gob is sring Drew.

Are all of your townreads wrong on Drew?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #889 (isolation #209) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 887, Sakura Hana wrote:I don't really understand what you want from me. But it seems like we both play the game in different ways.
I want you to read the post you admitted to glossing over and tell me if the case itself does anything for you, or if after you actually read the case you still feel the same way.

That is what I want from you.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #890 (isolation #210) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 888, Sakura Hana wrote:But i probably don't care enough at this point.
Your play is showing that quite well.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #908 (isolation #211) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Alright. Im going to do something i normally dont do. I am going to listen to my own advice and listen to my town reads.

This is l-1 by the way.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #909 (isolation #212) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

For sure this is where I want my vote after I just looked at his recent posts.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #913 (isolation #213) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 912, Sakura Hana wrote:Nice to see that people are starting to see the things i was seeing.
The fact that you arent more weary of that fact is telling since you know that your d1 is weak and you have a hard time explaining your reads, if you explain them at all.

Knowing what you seem to know about yourself, the confidence you show in your reads is off from what you say it should be.

In other words you are coming off way more strongly than I think you should be.

If Thes flips town I will be looking at Hana.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #921 (isolation #214) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 917, gobbledygook wrote:I kind of want to be a bad turkey right now...
How does one achieve the level of bad turkey?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #923 (isolation #215) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 921, Formerfish wrote:
In post 917, gobbledygook wrote:I kind of want to be a bad turkey right now...
How does one achieve the level of bad turkey?
I took it as they wanted to hammer.
Why dont you let him answer?

And if you think about it its only being bad if he knows that the lynch is missing scum and would be hitting town.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #926 (isolation #216) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 925, gobbledygook wrote:And that’s not true, The Fish. I don’t want to kill a PR if he is a PR.
I didn't say you wanted to hammer, that was drew.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #927 (isolation #217) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And it is true if you knew that thes was town that you would know the lynch would be bad and could be talking about it with that knowledge seeping in from your subconscious.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #933 (isolation #218) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 932, Spangled wrote:Also, when are the optimal times for
massclaiming
in this setup?
When is the right time to mass claim? When doing so gives us a mech lock on the game and what we are doesnt matter anymore.

We aren't there yet.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #982 (isolation #219) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 971, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Fish
:yawn:

This is mostly cause your tunnel bores me, but also, i didnt sleep last night and im very tired.

I cant wait to hear where this is coming from, but not now.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #984 (isolation #220) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 977, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 976, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why
Secret reasons maybe?
lol

Are you going to gamethrow or fake a result on me here? One of those two things is about to happen.

You either looked at me last night and you are pushing a known inno to get responses from scum, or you are going to say I did something when I didnt.

So, which one?

pedit- didnt we end the day with you and I dancing the tango in twilight?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #987 (isolation #221) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 979, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Doctor drew sheeps without asking why, or is possible he saw my second post and didnt bother asking
Why
In post 978, Doctor Drew wrote:
I am on board with this VOTE: Fish
I find it doubtful that Drew saw your secret reasons post, i mean I wasnt unclear about not wanting Thes dead and wanting to see a Drew lynch, so of course Drew would be gunning for my head.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #989 (isolation #222) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 981, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why
Secret reasons maybe?
Okay
VOTE: Fish
Thats a pretty quick turn on a top town read for you being called to the carpet on "secret reasons"

Thats strong stuff. Does it beat super secret reasons for me being town?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #993 (isolation #223) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 988, Skygazer wrote:i'd need to reread more before i could swing onto FF but he was on-wagon so
I was on wagon because no one would vote Drew over people they scum read less and I comromised on Thes because I thought he was less town of him and Gob.

I wanted to lynch Drew, where was everyone when I wanted that?

Oh yeah, they were voting Thes for reals and not because deadline was approaching.

But yeah, im scum here.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #996 (isolation #224) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have super secret reasons to trust Sakura
Cool. Then she shouldnt be afraid to out her secret info. Cause I know what I am and what I can do, I doubt she does and is taking a shot in the dark. A shot that Drew was more than happy to drive full behind.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #997 (isolation #225) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 995, Skygazer wrote:I thought he (FF) had a townie entrance tho and townie activity levels and the way he
pushed implo felt genuine just wrong
; pushing implo didn't really feel like a viable scum push to make either

I'm choosing to ignore the secrecy stuff for now
Seriously, in what world is Imp the target for a scum team im a part of? I dont think there is a kill that frames me any more clearly than that one does.

And then for Hana to claim secret reasons to naked vote me is just telling as well. Like the kill on Imp was done to shade me and nothing else.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1001 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hana, this is also a big flip on your read of me. You are acting like you have a negative result on me and I know you dont.

If this is a gambit, then I think that Drew looks very bad for that vote because it is survivealistic as hell and town shouldnt make opportunistic votes like that.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1002 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

My brother did this to me once in a game and I didnt understand it at first. I was so mad at him because he had never misread me before. It wasnt until later that I figured out what he was doing.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1008 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I was pushing you because i had/have a tr on Gob and he made 2 very good posts against you and it was clear that no one was going with me on Phil or Imp and you were my next scummiest person from when i read through/to the point where I started pushing you.

its not like your push came out of nowhere.

And I had Thes as town too, but the 2 wagons people were willing to vote on were people I both tred.

Thes had gone mia and Gob had started to make some really good posts, so I wanted to make sure Gob lived over Thes.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1010 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1009, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1007, Sakura Hana wrote:Dont mind my note monologue, i was derp and dont have a separate notepad for the game so i rather just find them in my ISO.
Well that is what is throwing me off tbh.
Why are you now unsure if you are backing a wagon that Hana believes in, or if she made a snap vote she knows is wrong to see who followed her and why.

I would be betting on the second one and we just found our first scum in Drew, well, I found him yesterday, Gob saw it when he replaced in and you all will catch up today on that read.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1011 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: Drew
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1013 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1012, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh man, nvm.....fish vote is good.
I wanted you dead yesterday and instead we got a dead townie.

Imp gets dead over night and I was one of like 3 people who had beef with him, and he had to make sure he slept with 2 gats underneath his pillow with the beef we had, so why does Imp die?

And then today you vote me for nothing and then beg me to call you off it with something, any reason to dissuade your fears.

You either see me as town or you dont, I understand why you dont and why you need to make this play here.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1017 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1014, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Drew's doubts get erased as soon as fish votes him
What do you think about his doubts to begin with? Can I ask you questions directly, or is this something you are going to play out as an omniscient narrator of the events you have wrought by stating what you did?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1019 (isolation #233) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1016, Doctor Drew wrote:
Tbf, it was more about his 1010
Sure it was. There wasnt anything I was going to be able to say to get you off me today. You need to kill me so I dont bug you as that thorn in your side constantly pestering you and bothering you and making your life increasingly more and more difficult to deal with on a sanity level and it makes you want to scream and tear into your self in an attempt to rid your body of me, but all you do is keep pushing me in deeper, further away from where your nubby fingers can reach me and ever hope to get me out.

Im the death you need to make happen to shut me up.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1020 (isolation #234) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1018, Sakura Hana wrote:I can talk normally too.
Cool, are you going to answer the question in another post, or should I take your not answering it as an answer?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1024 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I disagree.

I have two weapons at my disposal and I am a fan of alliteration.

You can use me as a lightening rod all you want, but eventually you are going to have to drop the facade and come clean about me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1026 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1023, Doctor Drew wrote:Jesus man, the tone of this post unnerves me irl.
The last person that tried to discredit me by doing what youre doing ended up being scum that we correctly lynched on the day he tried.

This is a game bro, dont take the flavor im feeling get you down.

I get why as scum you would react that way though.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1028 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1025, Sakura Hana wrote:you're caught
I can't be caught when I cant do anything during the night. My role pm was pretty specific about the times I am able to do things.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1029 (isolation #238) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1027, Sakura Hana wrote:on that note at least GE asked why, drew just jumped in.
That's the difference.
I mean Gamma made as much of an attempt as a cats tail would be a defense for a good mounting.

You said shhh secret stuff and he was like, what top town read? Fucking secret stuff man, thats bound to be great, fuck that town read in its ass.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1031 (isolation #239) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1030, Doctor Drew wrote:That was independent of the game, just the tone of it....I guess you got some talent there. I actually like it tbh.
Well then thank you, ive been working more on comedy right now, but always been a pretty heavy reader and would delve into different worlds to get out of this one. It affected my vocabulary and my imagination pretty heavily.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1036 (isolation #240) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1033, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok since im going to sleep soon and i dont want a QL to happen, I take back the guilty on FF.
But now that's out of the way i wanted to ask you what was this about:
In post 913, Formerfish wrote:If Thes flips town I will be looking at Hana.
I had you as a top town read so i threw some shade at you at the end of the day so maybe scum dont kill me and try to use me against you somehow. I was pretty obviously unhappy with you at end of day so I hammed it up a bit. All just mindgames to fuck with scum and mess with their nk choices.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1039 (isolation #241) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1002, Formerfish wrote:My brother did this to me once in a game and I didnt understand it at first. I was so mad at him because he had never misread me before. It wasnt until later that I figured out what he was doing.
Who's your brother
Desperado.

He did it in one game as town and then lynched off who attacked me.
He did it in another game as scum and got me lynched.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1041 (isolation #242) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1037, Sakura Hana wrote:So you think that's why implosion died?
I was going at him hard for his defense of phil. No one wanted to follow me onto either one of those so I peeled off in search of common ground. Imp dying was 100% intended to jam me up, and you kinda played right into that by voting me like that and Drew and Gamma jumped at it without much provocation needed.

Why else leave a confirmed town alive last night?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1042 (isolation #243) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1040, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1039, Formerfish wrote:Desperado.
Well you're pretty different from your brother at least.
He always SRs me.
I learn from my mistakes, he wants others to bend to his will.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1044 (isolation #244) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1043, Sakura Hana wrote:In my experience ICs dont necessarily die N1, they do die at some point since scum needs to remove confirmed town anyway.
After thesp flipped town, your post sounded like TMIsh or like setting me up, that's why i went after you.
That makes sense, I did set you out as bait sort of.

Like if you died i think that would have looked bad on me as well, but thought that maybe there was a role that would be able to watch you or see who visited you if you were killed hoping to catch me visiting but,surprise, they end up catching the killer instead.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1046 (isolation #245) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1045, Gamma Emerald wrote:No watchers are in the setup
Thats fair, I didnt dive into the possible set up once i realized that i would have nothing to add to figuring it out and trying to figure out all the possible combinations was staggering.

Good thing scum didnt kill hana and then no one was there to watch it happen and tell us today, knowing my plan wouldnt have worked even if anyone caught it other than Hana herself.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1048 (isolation #246) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1047, Spangled wrote:What motive would he have for killing implo, and not FF
Imp death looks obviously bad for me since I was the only one hard pushing him yesterday.

As scum I would know how bad it would look and I wouldn't have done that.

ScumDrew is hoping to kill someone who wasn't being protected if we have protection, was being widely tred because not many people deviated from an Imp town read, and that would implicate his biggest adversary to his prolonged existance in the game.

It reeks of an agenda kill.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1074 (isolation #247) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1049, Gamma Emerald wrote:Imp was widely scumread tho
4 people had imp in their bottom quarter for reads.

4 out of 13 saying he is scummy doesn't fit the definition I use for widely held beliefs.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1094 (isolation #248) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1092, Doctor Drew wrote:Which means I would have had to catch the post snipe, erase what I had already typed out, and then post what I did post in less then a minute....on a phone.
This is a weird point to try and make.

Dont worry though, we have our agents testing out the timing here on their own phones.

We hope to show that even a layman can follow through with that course of actions and will be able to reproduce the timing to show a phone poster could do what Drew is claiming is impossible.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1103 (isolation #249) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1102, Spangled wrote:
In post 1074, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1049, Gamma Emerald wrote:Imp was widely scumread tho
4 people had imp in their bottom quarter for reads.

4 out of 13 saying he is scummy doesn't fit the definition I use for widely held beliefs.
You underestimate the power of a wagon’s momentum, FF.
I'm going off the pushes I've made and the support I got for those pushes.

No one has given a single reason why I would kill Imp here, and it's pretty obvious as scum I wouldnt have killed him. I would have killed someone that I could swing heat onto, not bring it on myself.

And whatever momentum there was was from me and I didn't see anyone fucking vote tags up to settle beside me and push my push.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1104 (isolation #250) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Formerfish »

Do you see a vote count or set of posts I missed where support for an Imp lynch was widespread?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1106 (isolation #251) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1102, Spangled wrote:You underestimate the power of a wagon’s momentum, FF.
Imp only ever had 2 votes on him yesterday. Dry fit eventually got replaced by Gob, and Hana. I was on Phil and no one wanted to help me there so i sent out compromise flags to see if anyone wanted and Imp or Drew lynch and it was like I was Bruce Willis at the end of 6th Sense trying to talk to the world thats past him by.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1119 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Im here now if you still are
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1123 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1121, Doctor Drew wrote:Fish, the world knows I think you are scum and you think I am scum.

But, objectively speaking......what do you think of Persivul's interactions with me today and Turkeys vote on Persivul.
I thought that Pers made a few good points for you being scum and follow his line of thinking. Its kinda what you said you didnt like about 1010 with me calling you out for blindly sheeping Hana and then being unsure if you were sheeping or being led into a bear trap.

Well, seems like you are trying to naw your own leg off to get out of that trap.

I dont understand Gobs vote, but he also hasnt said much in the way of actual reads.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1124 (isolation #254) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1122, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, just like Fish and Turkey, everyone should have an animal to represent them in this game. Not sure why, but it makes me giggle every time I call Gob Turkey.

I call dibs on snake.
I would think of you more as a Boar.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1128 (isolation #255) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hana naked votes me here.

Gamma does the normal town thing when he sees the naked vote:
Why
He asks.

In contrast, you see the naked vote and you are like WHOOFUCKINGHOO boys, lets lynch that:
In post 978, Doctor Drew wrote:
I am on board with this VOTE: Fish
You dont even hover your foot over the brake at all. And when you posted the above quote I doubt you had seen this yet:
Why
Secret reasons maybe?
Next post Hana makes is this one:
In post 979, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Doctor drew sheeps without asking why, or is possible he saw my second post and didnt bother asking
Your spider sense should be tingling right now, telling you that you made a mistake and bit too hard on some juicy bait.
In post 1001, Formerfish wrote:Hana, this is also a big flip on your read of me. You are acting like you have a negative result on me and I know you dont.

If this is a gambit, then I think that Drew looks very bad for that vote because it is survivealistic as hell and town shouldnt make opportunistic votes like that.
Heyyyyy loook at this post. Its almost like I fucking called it.
In post 1005, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Drew found it easy to jump into the wagon and is now trying to find a reason to unvote
Gold
In post 1010, Formerfish wrote:Why are you now unsure if you are backing a wagon that Hana believes in, or if she made a snap vote she knows is wrong to see who followed her and why.

I would be betting on the second one and we just found our first scum in Drew, well, I found him yesterday, Gob saw it when he replaced in and you all will catch up today on that read.
And then the infamous post 1010 where I outline exactly how you fucked up.
Is this the point you erased from existence by proving there was no way someone with a 6.5×52mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle could take 3 shots in under 7 seconds and be on target from a book depository down the road at 600 yards?

Unless you are my dead grandpa anyone could have seen the pedit and erased what they had written and then wrote, nvm fish scum lulz.
In post 1015, Doctor Drew wrote:I had a smidgen of doubt about voting you
I call bullshit. You had me as scum yesterday, you have me as scum today. I would fight your tunnel, but you havent given a single reason as to why im scum here. I along with multiple other people have made points against you. I suppose explaining what I believe that rationale behind someone elses vote is just the cream on the cappufuckingccino you just dumped on your own lap.
In post 1022, Sakura Hana wrote:But it doesnt hurt to answer i guess, my opinion is that it's probably a hard bus.
Hana calls your vote on me a hard bus.
In post 1025, Sakura Hana wrote:A townie would've been less happy to sheep me specially since my vote was a 180, if he knows you're scum and knows what im talking about then they know you're caught and would hard bus in a heart beat.
imo.
This is more on why Hana thinks your vote was scummy.
In post 1027, Sakura Hana wrote:on that note at least GE asked why, drew just jumped in.
That's the difference.
Moar.
In post 1032, Doctor Drew wrote:Nope, just confident based of yesterday and the flip he is scum. As soon as you voted him out of the gate I was on board.......just wanted to give him a chance to defend himself.
This is slimy. You have me as scum and have since yesterday, but you wanted to let me defend myself, which no matter what I would have done it wouldnt have changed your mind. You are tunneling and this post proves it. Why am I scum again?
In post 1033, Sakura Hana wrote:I take back the guilty on FF.
Admits to the gambit and votes for Drew, lovely.
In post 1035, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
See's Hana admit to the gambit and unvotes, cuase this is town play.
In post 1052, Persivul wrote:
In post 1018, Sakura Hana wrote:I can talk normally too.
No, don't. Or do, but keep up the notes as well. I'm digging them. In fact:
Pers is picking up the same thing I was with Hanas play. He saw Hana flip on me and saw your eyes basically bug out because you couldnt vote quickly enough and voted you himself. Hana laid the trap, I called it before it was set, you fell for it and Pers gets it.

You somehow missed the boat and im not swinging the ferry back for one person because you couldnt hold it.
In post 1076, Doctor Drew wrote:Yes, because I basically just explained away one of Sakuras reasons to vote me.
You said you explained away one of the reasons Hana voted you for. So you admit that Hana has points against you at tleast enough to know there was more than one. You refuted one of the reasons Hana used, so you would have knowledge of that one specifically and when Pers was talking about things being damning, that would be a fact that you both knew about. And if you refuted one of the reasons it would stand that you might know the other reasons and when you called Pers out for his posts would have known why the points against you were good.

So you explain away 1 minute semantical piece of evidence and then act like you have no idea there was a case against you when Pers voted. Did you get selective memory loss, or did refuting the timing of a post on a phone make you think the whole house of cards came down on me?
In post 1081, Persivul wrote:Feel free to continue rebuttals of Sakura. I find it odd that, when I clearly make a sheep vote, you try to get into conversation with me rather than the originator.
He makes a valid point here. The last time I remember you directly trying to interact with Hana was when you said you were confused by here, right around the time she was live posting your realization that she had led you into a trap and you went willingly. Like Hana was leading the group and we saw what she had set us up to see and you punch her assistant for supporting her conclusion.
In post 1126, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, Boars are badass.....I won't hate being that haha.
I was going for a homonym joke there about you being a bore.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1130 (isolation #256) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1127, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1122, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, just like Fish and Turkey, everyone should have an animal to represent them in this game. Not sure why, but it makes me giggle every time I call Gob Turkey.

I call dibs on snake.
Why do I distrust you identifying as a snake? I feel like Sue Hawk has messed with my brain
Could be that snakes are always equated with evil from the gardens of eden, to the pits of indiana jones pit nightmares. House of Slytheryn, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Snake Pliskin. All bad people.

That is a good subconscious catch, like his inner scummer wants out.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1131 (isolation #257) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1129, James Brafin wrote:

I call dibs on snake.
While I don’t like you
I’m the duck. Sorry TW.
Isnt that a goose?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1136 (isolation #258) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1135, Spangled wrote:And myself, I’d be a mantis.
Sorry to hear about your virginity. Silver lining, you still have your head and are alive.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1138 (isolation #259) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Thats a high brow joke.

Mating rituals for Preying Mantis' is for the copulation to finish with the female, which is much larger than her male counterpart, cuts off the head of the male Mantis, and it dies.

So, its a biology joke.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1139 (isolation #260) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Im trying to pare down my comic collection, this shit is rough.

Making some hard decisions here.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1141 (isolation #261) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1140, Gamma Emerald wrote:I GOT IT
Still feel like we misunderstand each other a lot.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1143 (isolation #262) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1142, Gamma Emerald wrote:I got the joke bro, didn't have to explain it
I get that now, its cool.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1145 (isolation #263) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1144, Rick Dalton wrote:A lot of spiders do a similar thing.
Your catch up was lacking in luster. Why is that?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1155 (isolation #264) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1146, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 1145, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1144, Rick Dalton wrote:A lot of spiders do a similar thing.
Your catch up was lacking in luster. Why is that?
Did I say I was planning on catching up?
You did. Here:
In post 1113, Rick Dalton wrote:I reckon I need to catch up and glance over my lines.

I’ll be off book shortly. Anyone have any notes?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1158 (isolation #265) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1156, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 1149, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 1113, Rick Dalton wrote:I reckon I need to catch up and glance over my lines.

I’ll be off book shortly. Anyone have any notes?
I specifically said I reckon that I need to, not that I was going to. And this is still relevant, I am piecing things together, and seeing how things go prior to me getting into the mix. I also asked if anyone had anything, and got ignored, so I had to get a grasp on things to help when I look back.

I’m here now, ain’t i
@fishy
I have a thing about replacements reading. Call me crazy, but I think knowing where you come from helps determine where you're going.

Phil wasn't winning any townie of the year awards with his play, you seem content with perpetuating his efforts. This slot is just scum all the way through and Rick replaced into a slot he can't do anything with so instead of putting in the effort to read and be killed he's just going to skip reading and hope to avoid rope.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1173 (isolation #266) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1172, Doctor Drew wrote:How did this game go from super active to tumbleweeds literally passing me by.
Well, I was kind of under the impression that the replacement was going to be catching up, so I was kinda waiting to hear what he had to say. I also dont need to yell as loudly today to get support for your lynch, seeing as you have 4 votes on you already.

I feel like we have a group of the game who hasnt been very active and we should see where they are sooner than later.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1192 (isolation #267) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1184, gobbledygook wrote:I had a fever dream last night. In that dream I was arrested. That was not good. Not good at all.
One time I had a fever so high I started to hallucinate. I was convinced that my blankets were trying to kill me and if I fell asleep they would get me. In reality I had just tossed and turned so much that the blankets had gotten twisted around me. I think they were biding their time.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1195 (isolation #268) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1193, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't fucking know who you are.
I love when dudes with current join dates act like everyone should know who their main is. Is there a flow chart available where I can look up alts and trace them back to their mains?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1205 (isolation #269) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

@Mod- Can we get prods on Chem and Sky?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1207 (isolation #270) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2, Korina wrote:Activity/Prods and V/LA

At least once every 48 hours, you must post relevant, game-advancing content, otherwise you will be prodded.
If you actually post literally once every 48 hours, I reserve the right to change your prod-timer to be 24hrs.
If you accumulate three prods OR you do not reply within 24hrs of the prod, you will be replaced.
Two prodges will count under one single prod. Any prodge above will result in a prod.
If you are V/LA, prods will come every 72 hours.
All V/LAs must be declared in thread, and nowhere else. Alternatively, you may use the V/LA tags on the forum to signify your V/LA, but I'd really prefer if you just posted it in thread.
If you will have an excessively long V/LA or will not have regular access to the internet/forums, please request replacement instead.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1217 (isolation #271) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1216, gobbledygook wrote:The Fish, did you ever get all of the reads' lists that you wanted? I think you only got about half the town before you stopped asking for them.
I got all but Drew, Spang, Chem and you. And I stopped asking because the day ended.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1280 (isolation #272) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1219, Doctor Drew wrote:But shit, why did Fish take his vote off me?

Hold on, gotta skim the end of d1.
Why did I take my vote off you at the end of d1?

Because your wagon was stuck at 3 people, Gob, me and Chem. Thes and Gob were the wagons gaining steam and I felt like they were both town, and most people had shown no interest in a Drew lynch at that point save those that were already on him.

I did think that Thes played the end of the day poorly and was starting to have a stronger tr on Gob, so when deadline was approaching I made a compromise vote onto Thes because I wasnt going to vote Gob.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1281 (isolation #273) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1222, gobbledygook wrote:I think you also misrepresented the situation when Drew voted you because you said "it is very possible that Drew did not see the secret reasons post"
Thats not a misrep. There is a way that he might not have seen the post. If he was catching up and was a page behind the current page when he quoted from in could have already been posted and wouldnt show up in his pedit screen, it would show up at the bottom, but i never look there and wouldnt expect anyone to. If he saw the post about secret reasons why not quote that one and vote with it?
In post 1222, gobbledygook wrote:Why did it take you several minutes to vote Drew despite how yesterday ended?
Because I was trying to figure out if Hana was scum faking a guilty on me or is she was running a gambit.
In post 1222, gobbledygook wrote:I really disliked how you voted Thespio yesterday and rereading that has only unfortunately reinforced that opinion. It sapped the Drew wagon completely.
Sorry you feel that way. I saw that wagon as stalled because people either said they werent interested or were showing more interest in the Gob/Thes wagons.

I wanted to make sure 1 survived over the other because I had a stronger tr due to Gobs late day posting. My voting Thes isnt what killed the wagon, it wasnt going to be going any further than the votes that were already on it.
In post 1222, gobbledygook wrote:I find your, quite frankly, obsession, with Implosion's death to be really, really weird and scummy. You keep talking about how his death totally implicates you, but he would be the last person to kill as scum. That seems very WIFOM like you're trying to create a dust cloud. I also find it hard for you to believe that genuinely considered the question you posited in 1041. I don't know how you play scum, but I feel like even as scum you would not shoot the confirmed town IC. I don't think I have seen an IC die the first night, ever.
I felt the nk was strange and I saw a narrative growing that was pushing towards me being a suspect, it didnt help that as soon as day started Hana voted me and then claimed secret reasons. So i kinda felt her claim was phase 2 of getting rid of me today. Im glad it was a gambit. Oh and as scum I kill whoever I think is the biggest threat to the game. Imp wasnt ever a threat to me, so it makes sense to me that someone is making a weak play to implicate me with the nk.
In post 1222, gobbledygook wrote:Hmm. I must have missed Thespio's.
You didnt, but he ded. Only read he gave that I have down was a sr on Phil/Rickslot.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1282 (isolation #274) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1235, Doctor Drew wrote:Then Fish went a bit nuts
Not particularly sure I approve of 1. the use of that term like that, and 2. that term being used to describe my reaction.

Could you show where I went nuts? Im pretty sure I sussed out that Hana was running a gambit pretty early into it. How do you react when someone comes out with what looks like a guilty when you know for sure they arent right?

I think seeing what was going on and being able to analyze others reactions from the inside like that was telling.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1283 (isolation #275) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1243, Rick Dalton wrote:I’m going to start keeping a list.
Spangled

Sakura
Persivul

Gamma Emerald
Skygazer

Doctor Drew
James Braffin
Chemist1422

Formerfish

gobbledygook
See, now im starting to feel like maybe you have read, with you replacing Phil who I was psuhing hard yesterday, and for you to have such a strong dislike for me based on my posting from today doesnt seem right.

What have you seen in my posting today that you find so distasteful?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1286 (isolation #276) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1249, Rick Dalton wrote:I never said “no, I’m not gonna catch up.”

I am actively garnering reads from people’s reaction to me stating essentially “i will eventually catch up”.

Everyone else blew it out of proportion and I garnered a lot of reactions and a lot of statements and plays happened because of it.

I flat out
created
a scenario where we get a whole new event happening in this game and thrust myself directly into the game because of this.

Now, I am the focus of a happening in this game, that multiple people have commented on.

You’re reads, however, are incredibly political. You’re pushing it like I’ve been a dick about anything, when i’m merely playing the game. I have said nothing mean to anyone. I got specific in jest with Fishy boy, but that’s more gentle teasing than anything, whilst still getting reactions and opinions. I’ll let you know Fishy actually went up a tier on my list.

You’re pushing it like I’m playing like some despicable player who just isn’t going to play the game when that is incredibly far from the truth, and obviously so once you look at it past the surface level.

I have every intention to hard solve this game.

VOTE: Gobble
This is actually a really good post, and not just for the part about me. I liked the fact that he created a situation where he could get involved right now and be active in the thread. I get why he would do that as town, I do the same thing, but only if someone is active while im catching up. I like to get a feel for what people are doing 50 pages later while im catching up, gives more context.

Are you an alt?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1288 (isolation #277) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1258, Rick Dalton wrote:The last one is me bringing up how I haven’t caught up yet, and the thing I asked for nobody gave to me, and
had some of my tv cowboy roleplay in it
, but for the most part I haven’t even been roleplaying.
If you were playing a role, I get it, I've just caught a few scum in my day doing the same thing you are right now, so you'll have to forgive me if that starts you at a bit of a deficit on its own, not to mention the fact that I had an existing read on your pred and it wasnt a town read.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1289 (isolation #278) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1260, gobbledygook wrote:The scum read on a claimed tracker?
Wait, wtf is this? Who claimed tracker?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1294 (isolation #279) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1276, Rick Dalton wrote:Fish is just hard pinging me, but the fact he’s so low actually makes me kind of think he’s town, if that makes sense.

He pings me and I think he’s scummy but because of that, I think he’s town.
This makes me feel like we have history together, would that be a fair assumption?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1297 (isolation #280) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1284, Sakura Hana wrote:Well, to be fair, you did tell him that you suspected his predecesor tho
Right, so when he does something that further pings me what am I supposed to do?

I dont mind him doing this the way he is now that I understand it. I just couldnt see the town mindset behind when he was doing before. Kinda like how I saw your gambit as town and didnt come at you for being scum trying to set me up.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1299 (isolation #281) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1285, Rick Dalton wrote:And I also quite enjoy you, Fish.
Mahi tacos at this one place in Charlotte is my favorite way to enjoy fish, how about you?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1302 (isolation #282) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1290, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1289, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1260, gobbledygook wrote:The scum read on a claimed tracker?
Wait, wtf is this? Who claimed tracker?
Chemist
Thats right, sorry I forgot he popped in claimed he tracked you and saw you went nowhere and then popped out of existence just as quickly as he popped in.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1303 (isolation #283) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1291, Rick Dalton wrote:This is definitely a character account, but I reckon it’ll take some time for this one to really...get my lines down.
As a character account are you keeping your main a secret?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1308 (isolation #284) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1295, Rick Dalton wrote:A tidbit from a tv cowboy, I think Fish, Sakura, and Rick Dalton’s the most dangerous townblock this side of the Mississippi.

Now, if we could only figure out if Persivul’s with us, I think this game could likely be in the bag.
I agree on Hana, she wouldnt have pulled off her gambit on me after seeing some immediate movement and support.

I am coming to have less of a sr on you, but i cant know how much to decrease it without knowing who you are. If you cant, or wont tell, its not a huge issue, itll just take me longer to read you by play.

Pers has been making some good posts, but I wasnt a fan of his early day 1 play. He had like an overtly aggro play that would prevent any reactions because it was so obvious that he was trying to push a button or test a boundary.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1310 (isolation #285) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1296, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 1294, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1276, Rick Dalton wrote:Fish is just hard pinging me, but the fact he’s so low actually makes me kind of think he’s town, if that makes sense.

He pings me and I think he’s scummy but because of that, I think he’s town.
This makes me feel like we have history together, would that be a fair assumption?
We got more than history, babe
Thats a little creepy. Do we have a present, a future maybe?

Wait, are you that cute girl who works at the library thats been giving me the eye when I go there to get some AC in my life and play from there? Have you been watching over my shoulder this whole time waiting and trying to find the right time to reveal yourself to me?

Im into it, i just wasnt sure how old you were. You look like you could be in your 20's but I was burned on that front one time in singapore, but i dont like to talk about that much.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1312 (isolation #286) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1298, Rick Dalton wrote:I could star in an upcoming Western as the young hotshot who grew up to be the sheriff, and you can be the retired sheriff, but the old dog’s still got some tricks up his sleeve.
Chenny that hurt my feelings man.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1315 (isolation #287) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1300, Rick Dalton wrote:If y’all figure it out, try not to out. Being hidden also forces me not to use meta for my reasonings, and I very much like not having to use meta. Self or Others, offensively and defensively.
Oh come on emps, thats not a fair thing to do. You cant mention history and then expect us not to say anything about it.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1317 (isolation #288) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1304, Rick Dalton wrote:Can’t say I’ve ever been to Charlotte. How’s the flavor of the fishies out there? I hear it’s much more fresh than here in Hollywood.
Decent. I grew up in MA so being that far away from the coast was new to me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1326 (isolation #289) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1323, Rick Dalton wrote:
Spangled

Sakura
Formerfish

Chemist
Persivul
Skygazer

Doctor Drew
James Braffin

Gamma Emerald

gobbledygook
ok, hold on, now thats a pretty big jump and I dont think I ever saw you explain why I was so low to begin with.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1328 (isolation #290) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1247, Rick Dalton wrote:
Spangled

Sakura
Persivul

Gamma Emerald

Doctor Drew
James Braffin
Chemist1422

Formerfish

gobbledygook
In post 1323, Rick Dalton wrote:
Spangled

Sakura
Formerfish

Chemist
Persivul
Skygazer

Doctor Drew
James Braffin

Gamma Emerald

gobbledygook
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1334 (isolation #291) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1332, Rick Dalton wrote:I simply just started piecing together more of the game, I felt a general town connection between the three of us, which inadvertently changes things around
You didnt have a sky read on the first one and then had one on your second list. Has she posted between your first list and your second?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1335 (isolation #292) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1329, Rick Dalton wrote:So you could say that was something of a strong statement like post by me, ain’t it?
Was this to me specifically by chance?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1336 (isolation #293) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1333, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1295, Rick Dalton wrote:A tidbit from a tv cowboy, I think Fish, Sakura, and Rick Dalton’s the most dangerous townblock this side of the Mississippi.
Also, why isnt Spangled in this townbloc?
Or are you just referring to us 3 being dangerous?
Thats a good point, youd figure confirmed town would totes be in the town bloc
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1337 (isolation #294) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Nvm, he does have him on the top of his list, its not like hes ignoring him.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1339 (isolation #295) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Rick, why is Chem where he is, and whats your read on gob in 3 lines or less?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1342 (isolation #296) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why doesnt scumGob join me on Drew? Why does he go off on a vanity wagon with a Pers vote?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1349 (isolation #297) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1343, Rick Dalton wrote:Maybe drew’s a partner
Holy shit.

Gob pushes Drew all day once he replaces in, which was a continuation read from Dryfit. I pull off and vote thes to avoid a Gob lynch, and then Gob hammers.

Today he is mad at me for pulling off the Drew wagon, but he votes Pers and doesnt pursue Drew at even even though there was Hanas gambit to evaluate.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1351 (isolation #298) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Well, its about that time. I need to smoke. Ill be back.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1358 (isolation #299) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1353, Rick Dalton wrote:I could go for a Drew/Gob team.
It would explain why he doesnt seem to have any interest in him today, he never meant for him to be a viable option and is suspecting me more for pulling of the wagon it seems than he is looking at Drew sideways still.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1366 (isolation #300) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1355, Rick Dalton wrote:Drew, Gob

Then the last one is Gamma, Persivul, or Brafin.

Skygazer’s entrance just gut pings me as town.
Gamma played weird early game and never really had an explination of why, I dont think he has done much since then really, then he easily swung onto me, but gambit.

Pers played weird early as well, testing JB on his toxic player policy, and then doing the same thing again a little later. I remember liking his later d1 play better, but would have to look back as I dont remember him playing a huge part in things.

JB has been full throttle since the word go, I dont see scum being that aggro (not in a negative way, just in a no nonsense kind of way) out of the gate.

Sky feels town to me as well, but I dont have a good track record of reading her and she has snowed me before.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1369 (isolation #301) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1361, Spangled wrote:People can have a realisation that their read ain't great, and it doesn't have to be scum faking it. It read strongly as the former for me.
Where is the read progression then. At what point did he decide he didnt want to push Drew anymore?

He ended the day wanting Drew dead, and then Drew failed the gambit and then Gob isnt interested.

That doesnt sound like a good progression to me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1370 (isolation #302) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1364, Skygazer wrote:first of all im town
spangled is
probably
town, right? right?
Like 79% sure he is.

Skellen seemed pretty town anyways.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1372 (isolation #303) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why isnt chem in the bloc as a claimed tracker?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1374 (isolation #304) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1373, Spangled wrote:1222 doesn't sound like 'not interested' to me.
Sure, there was more focus on you, but he certainly talked about and to Drew.
So how does it make sense for him to vote Pers over Drew or myself?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1377 (isolation #305) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

1222 also defends Drew a bit with the whole post timestamp business. If he wanted him dead why give him reasonable outs to issues?

He wants him dead, but he is working to clear him, those actions dont make sense coming from the same person.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1378 (isolation #306) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1376, Spangled wrote:
In post 1372, Formerfish wrote:Why isnt chem in the bloc as a claimed tracker?
Because a claim ≠ town. The real 1-shot tracker or 1-shot cop could be biding their time.
This
is
a game where lying is one of the main points :P
Right, so it makes more sense that the town bloc should be 3 people who havent explicitly claimed anything, just that we have good feels about each other?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1381 (isolation #307) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1379, Skygazer wrote:Who did he track?
Hana, claimed she went nowhere.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1408 (isolation #308) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1405, James Brafin wrote:
In post 1355, Rick Dalton wrote:Drew, Gob

Then the last one is Gamma, Persivul, or Brafin.

Skygazer’s entrance just gut pings me as town.
Why me, exactly?
Anyone know what goes with "why me?"
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1433 (isolation #309) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1426, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1410, Skygazer wrote:I went back and realized he copy and pastes the toxicity thing and the random question thing in all of his games.
That's a new thing for me
How is this news?

Phil scum read JB for this and went into JBs ego and meta dived him.

Phil found out that JB does this as either alignment and still voted for him anyways and pushed for JBs lynch based off the thing his own research proved to be NAI.

I push Phil for it and no one blinks. People, Imp, actually said he town read Phil for it.

This was all brought up already and people either didn't see it or ignored it.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1434 (isolation #310) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1428, Doctor Drew wrote:Hot Buffalo ftw.
I prefer a nice sweet and spicy. Maybe like a Thai Chili sauce, and some chunky af blue cheese dressing.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1437 (isolation #311) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1436, Chemist1422 wrote:Sky
can be
tentative
town
maybe

not sure
, am tired
Git em Sky!
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1440 (isolation #312) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1439, Spangled wrote:Hey, FF, any reads to throw out at the moment?
I'm not fully caught up right now. But will read when I have a minute.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1452 (isolation #313) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1451, Rick Dalton wrote:Also @Korina - i don’t watch movies, i live them.
Also @Korina - i don't watch movies, i direct them and all the people in them.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1478 (isolation #314) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1477, Spangled wrote:
@mod
Sicker than any dog you care to name with a diarrhea-and-vomit bug; consider me V/LA indefinitely. If I merit a prod and a half, feel free to rep me out.
I wanna see this status get represented.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1498 (isolation #315) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

Hammer time baby
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1499 (isolation #316) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Formerfish »

Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1500 (isolation #317) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Formerfish »

And Pagetop
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1502 (isolation #318) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1501, Skygazer wrote:how could you just lolhammer like that ?????
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1503 (isolation #319) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1497, Doctor Drew wrote:Don't have time right now, but I will say I am the Doctor(a bit of irony lol).

Be back later with my multiple breadcrumbs I thought Turkey picked up on hence why I townread him now!
Holy fuck, how did I miss this post?

This never came up in preedit at all.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1507 (isolation #320) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1506, Doctor Drew wrote:Well you saved me time from explaining my bread crumbs.

Way to hammer the the doc.
#yolo
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1509 (isolation #321) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1508, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1503, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1497, Doctor Drew wrote:Don't have time right now, but I will say I am the Doctor(a bit of irony lol).

Be back later with my multiple breadcrumbs I thought Turkey picked up on hence why I townread him now!
Holy fuck, how did I miss this post?

This never came up in preedit at all.
Sooo.....this is you claiming scum?
No, thats me saying that I never saw you claim and just yolohammered after Gob voted you.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1515 (isolation #322) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1514, gobbledygook wrote:This seems awfully orchestrated. Drew you are not hammered.
Did dis dude just did dis?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1612 (isolation #323) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1611, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1610, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh i like activity graphs! Do me! Do me!
You would be the equivalent of a 10 beats per minute ekg.

Hi5 for that extra little doc bread crumb.

Anyone?

I will show myself out.
Hana has more posts then you do by a mile. So if she's basically braindead, what's that make you?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1621 (isolation #324) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1619, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1592, gobbledygook wrote:Normally, I would agree that Doctor is a convenient thing for scum to claim, the thing is that scum almost never claim it. I think I was reading a mafia discussion post and a player named Radiant Cowbells made the same assertion (or maybe he refuted, can’t remember), but in Normals at least, Town doctors have been lynched at higher rates than scum fakeclaiming Doctors. Granted, I think the sample size was small (3 town doctors to 1 scum fakeclaiming).
Link the post please
I'm not going to care about a post where RC talks about town docs getting strung up.

I've been in 2 (at least that I can think of off the top of my head) games recently where it was used as a fake claim and ive become blase to them. Hell, I used it as a fake claim years ago and was lynched for town to win the game.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1622 (isolation #325) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1614, Doctor Drew wrote:Why are you so defensive about it?
I didnt take that part as the jokey part. And I just think its a little fucked up to talk about someone elses activity as a negative when you own is significantly lower. Would you consider 40% more posts than you as being significantly lower, or do you want to hash this out more.

If it was a joke, then fine, its just not one that you have much room to make, so when you do make it, it comes off flat and hollow.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1645 (isolation #326) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1638, gobbledygook wrote:Speaking of, Fish, I take it you do not believe the crumbs?
No. I think crumbing is stupid, unless you're a hider.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1646 (isolation #327) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1644, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1643, gobbledygook wrote:At mafia the game
why did you feel the need to clarify “the game”?
Cause he knows she's town and just slipped.

VOTE: Gob
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1647 (isolation #328) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Formerfish »

That's l-1 btw
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1651 (isolation #329) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

I mean it might now be, but why add the game to the end of it?

Why not tell her she sucks at mafia. Why emphasis the game? I think it's because you know she's town.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1654 (isolation #330) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Formerfish »

It feels like you have info we don't.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1656 (isolation #331) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1653, gobbledygook wrote:Fish if you’re town please unvote
I am, but I won't.

Your play with me and drew is too weird for me to figure out. You stopped pushing him today for the most part and have been accusing anything that startles you.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1704 (isolation #332) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1658, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Sakura

Fish, you around? Help me start this, or at least unvote.
I like Hana for town, so I probably wont be going there. And I dont think drew is telling the truth, so im not moving.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1705 (isolation #333) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1680, gobbledygook wrote:I am the vigilante.
Jesus this game is fucked

VOTE: Unvote
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1706 (isolation #334) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1702, Sakura Hana wrote:Fun Fact: I still haven't read the setup.
I did when chem claimed to see if i could figure anything out from it, but got confused and bored and then went on to something more exciting, like beating my head against a wall.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1797 (isolation #335) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1759, Sakura Hana wrote:
I am not PGO or Vengeful
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1802 (isolation #336) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1772, gobbledygook wrote:I shit Implosion
This must have been devastating for both of you.
In post 1772, gobbledygook wrote:Scum shot me
Why would they have done that? And how is assuming that any better than me thinking Imp was killed to implicate me?
In post 1772, gobbledygook wrote:I am happy to shoot them dead
Offering to shoot town to help town win is a bit of a head scratcher.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1804 (isolation #337) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1774, gobbledygook wrote:Cop/tracker is Gamma by the way
Why would you say this as town?

Wait, if scum dont have day talk this could be to his partners telling them where to kill because he wont be around if he gets lynched.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1807 (isolation #338) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1806, gobbledygook wrote:Fish still scum
Nah
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1809 (isolation #339) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1801, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Gobbledygook
Your juice spoiled with this self hammer
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1937 (isolation #340) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

I'm pretty mush single handedly putting together my kids birthday party. I am going to need to be
lva until the 15th.

Don't know what lva is, but your vla is noted.
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2026 (isolation #341) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm finally unencumbered. Will reread over the last day tonight after my kiddo goes to bed.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2069 (isolation #342) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I was able to skim to get current and don't blame you guys at all for that wagon. Gamma was obviously true claiming.

I don't like that hammer from Sky, felt like it was her attempt to shut down the day since a lot of people hadn't really weighed in and a few were lva (maybe just me?).

Added to above it feels like scum giving up.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2077 (isolation #343) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: Sky

That makes sense. If sky is scum giving up, are we going to sift through the wifom that she will be producing with the mist and mud she'll be spreading with her "final thoughts?"
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2095 (isolation #344) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Anyone around tonight? I got some new bud in from my dude and the old bud he had wasn't that great so that added to the fact that the new bud is good it multiplies the effect because it's been like I've been smoking decaf weed for the last little bit and this new stuff is definitely not decaf like you know its going to be a good bowl when you forgot you were smoking it 2 hits in and then you surprised yourself with an almost freshly packed bowl with only like 2 hits taken off of it I mean who would leave a bowl there like that of course I started to smoke off it I was thinking I would just let the dude know whenever he came back to get this bowl from where he left it but it's been a little while now and no one has come back do I think I'm just going to smoke the rest of this and then repack it for him when he comes back around and then I figured out where I left my bowl but I could have sworn I'd taken a few hits off this one and it looks like it just got packed by someone anyways I will be online tonight and will have the kiddo I'm bed early since we went to an urban adventure Park today and she found a friend and they ran around playing for like 4 hours I wasn't happy about how bossy and rough the girl was with Liddy because she was a bit older and would sometimes just grab lid by the arm and drag her where she wanted to go or she would make Liddy wait outside the area for bigger kids while she went on the attractions Liddy couldn't go on instead of listening to that little biotch I just went out on the tramps with my kid and told her to forget about that self absorbed 8yo and hang out with her hip dad and she almost fell asleep on the way home but I woke her up so she would still be tired when we got home.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2102 (isolation #345) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Formerfish »

Godfather wouldn't go anywhere so a track of the godfather would result in a no movement unless they made the kill.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2105 (isolation #346) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2103, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2102, Formerfish wrote:Godfather wouldn't go anywhere so a track of the godfather would result in a no movement unless they made the kill.
Yeah i thought godfather worked like a tailored inno, but tailored inno is way more OP.
Yeah I hadn't really thought about the fact that Gammas inno on you was subject to doubt at all. This is the second game I've joined without realizing the mechanics involved (the other one is already over) it's fucking with the way I play.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2130 (isolation #347) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

It's funny that I wanted to talk all weekend and no one was around. Now that I'm not around for a minute you guys pull this type of shit.

A50/Sky team for the win. Sky lol hammers and gets away with it so a50 does the same thing and is going to expect the same result.

You guys can not let people keep doing this type of antitown stuff guys. Or maybe I'm the one who needs to change my play and stop going for the best lynch and just go for the easiest all the time.

Enjoy the rest of the game you muffs. I'll put this down in the category of "Lost town games" and I'll put the reason for the loss down as "Ignorance and idiocy."
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2133 (isolation #348) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2132, Rick Dalton wrote:I’m town, so is Fishy.

If Skygazer says she has an ID on me, she should be voting A50.
Bro, get caught up, a50 hammered me and we are just waiting on the mod.

It's a50 and sky
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2147 (isolation #349) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I announced that I was gonna be lva for like 5 days, sky lolhammered like 3 days into the phase and 2 days before my lva would have ended.

I posted a few times over the weekend to see if anyone would bite because im at a point where I need some interaction to better figure out where I am. My reads have been off this game and I wanted to dance with someone. The weekend went by without much other than tumble weeds in the thread.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2155 (isolation #350) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2077, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: Sky

That makes sense. If sky is scum giving up, are we going to sift through the wifom that she will be producing with the mist and mud she'll be spreading with her "final thoughts?"
I had voted sky (
@Mod
) but I see the team as a50 and Sky based off their actions so I'm good with his lynch too. A50 is scum who came in and jumped on the easiest wagon and tried to ram it through.

VOTE: A50
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2158 (isolation #351) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2156, Sakura Hana wrote:Image
I havent used this in like forever.
Who wouldnt you lynch at this point?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2199 (isolation #352) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2035, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2034, Almost50 wrote:Well, I have yet to read a thing., so a brief description of the game status would be much appreciated. Else, I'll be catching up later tonight.
I'm a 1-shot Tracker
Sakura is cleared by both me and the flipped cop but has a small chance of being tailored
Spangled is an IC

FF and Rick are higher townreads, leaving you and Sky in the primary PoE
Chem could have died because of this post.

If sky is scum she would have to kill one of me or Chem because we were both coming after her and a50 hard yesterday. If she kills outside of us then we both come after her again today and now we probably have rick with us as well and then the game is over.

Sky kills chem and not me because chem was cleared. Hana doesnt die because sky wants the wifom around the clear and the tailor to be out there. Rick doesnt die because hes too far down the list and spang is a live because he is rudderless at the moment.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2200 (isolation #353) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2178, Sakura Hana wrote:He flipped Tailor, not Traitor
:facepalm:
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2203 (isolation #354) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2186, Sakura Hana wrote:I have a conondrum of trusting the townblock and lynching sky, or trusting my gut and not lynching sky.
Spangled, help.
Rick, FF help me whoever is the town of you, or both if you're town.
At some point you just have to take a leap of faith. Like i dont know what you want from me here, i think that scum tipped their hands yesterday and have been trying to come back ever since. I think it really is as simple as sky being the last scum here.

If we are wrong, we gained an extra lynch by hitting correctly with a50, and we can narrow the field down as well. Just means that there is a 3p lylo tomorrow, which i dont think we get to.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2204 (isolation #355) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2202, Spangled wrote:It was Chem or me; we are cleared, but I've been so unclear (ba-dum-tish), which is why I am alive. No matter who scum is, they would have killed Chem.
I wasnt saying that it was me over you, I was saying that Chems reads were aligned with mine, and letting us both live was something that scum wouldnt be able to do because if its sky then 2 stronger players were coming after her today with a combined effort.

Your reads have been more wishy washy, which may be on purpose to stay alive longer, but you havent been able to really do anything with your position yet, being more on the following end than the leading, so you stayed alive in hopes that whoever is scum can lead you again.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2205 (isolation #356) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2201, Spangled wrote:And what about Sky has been scummy?
The lolhammer on JB to end the day early
The fake hammer games she and a50 played around my lynch
PoE
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2206 (isolation #357) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2202, Spangled wrote:No matter who scum is, they would have killed Chem.
Not true, non-sky scum would have left him alive so that he and i went after sky.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2207 (isolation #358) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Formerfish »

Non-sky scum would have killed you, joined forces with me and chem today against sky, kill chem, and go to 3p lylo with hana, me and rick.

Again, I dont see us getting there.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2210 (isolation #359) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2208, Spangled wrote:I... really don't know how to respond to such a blatant assumption of my basic stupidity...
Wow. Okay. I know my reads have been pretty bad, but I assure you that that has not been on purpose.
I wasnt trying to insult you, and im sorry you took it that way.

I wasnt knocking your reads, just saying that scum would see them as an advantage to them and keep you around because of it. Im in the same boat with a little extra water in it because ive been a wagon in the game and scum is going to keep me alive as a possible mislynch as well.

You get the benefit of never being a lynch option.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2211 (isolation #360) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2209, Skygazer wrote:ok so former is just scum panicking bc spangled and sakura are mildly TRing his designated mislynch
Nope. No panic. Just finishing thoughts from yesterday when i called a sky/a50 scum team and we lynched half of that correctly yesterday.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2215 (isolation #361) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2212, Rick Dalton wrote:Tailor flip puts Sakura back on the table.
Then why do I kill the person who i could count on to help me lynch sky?

Why wouldnt I kill spang and go ham at sky with chem and bring you along with us?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2219 (isolation #362) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: Sky

The agenda im seeing in the moves made recently point to this being scum much mre often than not. I think we lynch here and end the game.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2227 (isolation #363) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

Pers first push was on JB and then his second was on me.

Both were for bullshit reasons he was trying to fabricate, but it could have been putting distance between himself and JB and then making an attempt to legitimize the interaction by doing the same thing with me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2228 (isolation #364) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2226, Sakura Hana wrote:That's a good point thanks a lot Rick
VOTE: sky
I'm really hoping this is game. I need to take a break for a bit. 1942 took a lot more out of me than I realized.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2242 (isolation #365) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2237, Skygazer wrote:fwiw rick i wasn't actively trying to ID you but certain factors tied you to your main in a way that i couldn't rlly ignore
Was it something that you had to look for or did it just appear to you?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2243 (isolation #366) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2241, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 2237, Skygazer wrote:fwiw rick i wasn't actively trying to ID you but certain factors tied you to your main in a way that i couldn't rlly ignore
I noticed them too. Real early.

I said freakin’ “whilst”
Now im going to start ctrl+f'ing whilst in everyones isos in every game til i find you.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2249 (isolation #367) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2244, Rick Dalton wrote:Y’all
Fishy
Pushing A50
Wait, Fishy?

So i know who you are now.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2252 (isolation #368) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Formerfish »

No weed for you sky
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2253 (isolation #369) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2251, Rick Dalton wrote:I just knew this playlist way too well across the board to stay super hidden.
Isnt it like 8am where you are?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2256 (isolation #370) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Formerfish »

I dont want to say who i think it is and im wrong on because i dont want to be right and fuck this up.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2258 (isolation #371) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

There are very few people who would be acting the way Rick is towards me, i could probably ramble them off really quickly.

Apparently not worst
So, RC, Creature, or Jingle for older guys.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2260 (isolation #372) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

Chenny maybe? But he doesnt really know me that well in games, just from chat...
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2261 (isolation #373) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2259, Skygazer wrote:okee well here goes my guess:

Spoiler:
you're boon !!! ??
Hmmm..... if this is right i feel bad for missing it.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2263 (isolation #374) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

Its been so long since i actually got to play with
Spoiler:
boon
, we always seem to miss each other in games.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2265 (isolation #375) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2262, Sakura Hana wrote:RC or Creature?
Doubt it.
Not much stock in those, just who might know me well enough to post about knowing me well enough
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2306 (isolation #376) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I am very weary of Boon outing himself like that yesterday. I feel like scumBoon set up this town block appealing to Hana and Myself as the alt, saying that he knew us well, and was tring us both, bussed the shit out of his partners and gained a bunch of town cred so that we come in here today not even thinking about him as a suspect. I think he outed himself like that so that we could use our past knowledge of him and he thinks we will tr him here.

I think that he knows that the clear on Hana is legit and has been making sure that it comes into as much question as possible so my paranoia starts thinking that its a false positive from the tailor.

Much simpler solution is that Rick is scum.

Is this a horses or zebras situation though?

I think
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2307 (isolation #377) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Like i could totally see scum tailoring hana on night 1 to protect her after they saw my crumb that I was going to look at her. Chem and Gamma both saw to check her and maybe they saw something I said too, but hana was apparently a good target for town and scum might have seen it coming and tailored her. It could also explain why she came at me with the fake guilty because she was trying to come out with something before I did and if I claimed cop it would be a 1v1 with her. If she comes out and comes at me hard it would put me on the defensive. If she thought I had checked her and her team tailored her to protect her from me then her coming at me is all she had. When she found out my comment was a gambit of sorts she quickly walked away from her gambit on me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2310 (isolation #378) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2308, Sakura Hana wrote:Who the hell didnt accelerate the night.
Ugh, im not in the mood for this right now.
I called for a fast forward, so if you did as well then it was Boon who neglected to do so.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2313 (isolation #379) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Same, I went to take a shower and came back to a lynch. I kinda half expected it to go straight into day again for the same reason.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2314 (isolation #380) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why do you think Boon revealed the way he did last night? It seemed like only sky had an idea of who he was.

Did you know?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2316 (isolation #381) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Neither do I, unless people make an issue out of knowing me.

I did have someone get mad at me for not knowing who their main was. Or accused me of faking not knowing at least. It was awkward until he flipped scum and i understood the pocket.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2318 (isolation #382) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And it would change things with me to because I was reading him with a blank slate as rick and would have other thoughts of him as boon
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2319 (isolation #383) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Like I just replaced into a game that he replaced out of, let me check something.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2322 (isolation #384) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2321, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2319, Formerfish wrote:Like I just replaced into a game that he replaced out of, let me check something.
Hope that's not ongoing.
Of course not. It was newbie 1942. He played as FL and was much different as a VT that game.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2323 (isolation #385) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I wanna lynch him just for replacing out of that game
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2325 (isolation #386) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I didnt replace his slot, but I did defend him and we eventually won the game. Scum tried to railroad a mislynch on FL and then his replacement.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2328 (isolation #387) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I dont really get how people can play as alts and not think the same way they do as thier mains. Like I could never get away with it because my posting would be way to similar, and I would fuck it up and main slip very quickly.

Also, we are all players who can manipulate our metas because we have a good knowledge of self and the game. Anytime someone tells me about a town tell of theirs I wonder if this is the game where all that set up about a town tell is something that is masking scum actions.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2329 (isolation #388) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Dont worry, we have time.

I kinda see this as a situation where all 3 of us are dual wielding pistols and we each have one gun pointed at each others head with our fingers just off the triggers.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2330 (isolation #389) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hey Boon. Wanna come out and at with me?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2331 (isolation #390) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

*play, weird autocorrect.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2332 (isolation #391) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hana if your around we could always dance a bit more as well.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2334 (isolation #392) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Sorry to hear about your headspace.

if you need to chat ever, hit me up, i listen well
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2353 (isolation #393) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Thats why you outed as Boon before going to night. If you wanted this game to get solved on its merits you would have stayed in the closet (so to speak) and not muddied things by coming out as who you did.

Until you did that i was betting the farm on hana being the last scum and had gotten tailored to look like town, but it has to be you here and makes sense with you revealing like you did.

VOTE: Rick

This is just a horses situation you are trying to make into a zebra one.

Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2357 (isolation #394) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I had no clue you were boon. None. Are you gonna act like RC where he turned on me because I didnt know all his alts?

So what, you get to lylo and you turn on me completely even though you have been hard townreading me this whole time...

What you thought it would be too hard to turn me against Hana since i would have to think about one of the more complicated ways she could be scum here?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2360 (isolation #395) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Right, but before she didnt hammer, you came at me because you dont think that I will go against hana right now, so you have to go for me here.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2362 (isolation #396) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2359, Rick Dalton wrote:I guess maybe A50 didn’t know who I was
Or he totes did because youre his partner?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2366 (isolation #397) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2361, Sakura Hana wrote:@Fish: How come you didnt vote Rick earlier?
Earlier when? I didn't really come to think of him as scum until yesterday when he outed that way. I looked at it more and more overnight and his whole thing with the town block gets me. It feels way to much like scum trying to control the narrative because he is the one controling the town block and who is in it.

He buddies up to us as Rick saying he has knowledge of us being town and we are in his town block. Gamma copping you but a little bump in the road, but it just meant that he would be pushing me today, which is exactly what he came out and did.
In post 2361, Sakura Hana wrote:@Fish: How come when this day started it looked to me like you wanted me to look at Rick than trying to read me instead.
Because i think that you being tailored is a possibility, its not a high probability so to me your clear, which means it has to be Rick.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2370 (isolation #398) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You have to know that doing a fake guilty gambit as the tailored would be perfect.

If you are scum then it brings out a real cop perhaps and can cause all kinds of wifomy fun times.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2378 (isolation #399) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2371, Rick Dalton wrote:Also, it’s not a possibility Sakura was tailored because she’s conftown for lack of hammer.
Which is a conclusion I came to before seeing her not hammer on me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.

Return to “Completed Open Games”