Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: Blake Belladonna

pew pew
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:28 am

The ramblings of a madman. Leave it in the dirt.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:09 am

In post 26, farside wrote:
In post 14, Blake Belladonna wrote:Hello.

VOTE: farside

Welcome back.
Hi! Always nice to feel missed.
VOTE: Abr are you stalking me?
its serendipity
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:11 pm

I'm not lynching farside or a50 today no matter what. I want to see what happens with them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:26 am

In post 131, Elsa Jay wrote:Hectic is Dr Fire Mario now. That sounds like it's gonna be in the Mario Kart Gacha game soon.

In other news, I decided 7 is a lucky number, and the person 7 spots below me is a guy named Drixx. So imma start there.

VOTE: Drixx
Did you read all 6 pages and decided to RVS or is this a placeholder while you catch up?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:53 am

In post 143, Elsa Jay wrote:Considering the post before that is my introduction, it is indeed my RVS. Serious Mode will be put on soon.
Write out your detailed thoughts no later than tomorrow night, as you've unfortunately already drawn my attention.
In post 142, Hectic wrote:Elaborate? For most it'd be the other way around.
I'm confident I can have a better read on them the longer the game goes on, so I won't even entertain lynching them day 1 at all.
In post 146, Vecna wrote:Rampage can be my friend this game
VOTE: Vecna

Why?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:22 am

In post 22, Drixx wrote:Hello all you lovely people. So I'm in a hood, and our dear mod declined to give us a roster of who is in there.
I find it unusual that nobody has commented on this post.

I'm in a daychat PT too. There are at least 3 other players in it.

There are 21 players total, 16 town and 5 same-side scum.

Let's make some assumptions.

There are two neighborhoods or more, each with at least 4 players.

Nobody picked up on Drixx's post, because they don't want to out themselves as in his Private Topic or in a PT at all. If people weren't in a hood, they would be more interested in Drixx who claimed he was in one. Nothing in the setup said anything about PTs, except that daychat is active for all of them. So we have to assume everyone is in one.

Now what bothers me is the player count. Why 21 players and not 20? With 20 players, you can have 4-player or 5-player PTs with an even distribution.

21 can only be divided by 7. So are there 3 PTs, with 7 players each? If so, in my PT, 3 players have stayed on the sidelines so far, with 4 including myself announcing our presence, and in another PT, we know of Drixx.

What are possible distributions of scum in the PTs in 3 7-player PTs? 2-2-1, 2-3-0, or 5-0-0. The first one is the most likely (60%), the second one unlikely (30%), and the third option highly improbable (10%).

Therefore, if my assumption is correct that we're all in a PT, and that we all have scum in our PT, it's not safe to post our insights in the PTs as scum have daytalk and can share information, keeping the town out of the loop on content and slowing down scumhunting.

There's another possibility, however:

There could be a masons.

In this case, 21 players could break down like this:
3 masons in their hood
18 players remaining, 3 hoods with 6 players each

So here's what I'm thinking:
1) It's not safe to massclaim our PTs
2) It's safe for someone to claim not to be in a PT, although they might be lying about it and we don't have the means to verify.
3) If you're in a PT, you should announce your presence to the PT participants. Otherwise, you are damaging town cohesion and would therefore most likely be scum.
4) As the game progresses, if we clean out 2 scum from a single PT, it's probable that the remaining are town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:43 am

In post 154, Hectic wrote:Why would you assume the 3 in your hood are masons? I'm assuming you haven't been told the alignments of your fellow characters in that hood. Why can't it just be a smaller neighbourhood of 3?
Right. Evenly distributed hoods are the underlying assumption. I said it's possible there's a separate mason team that isn't a part of any hoods. We don't know many players are in our hoods.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:57 am

If I was a mod and I wanted masons in this setup, I would put one mason in each PT and give the mason team a separate mason PT.

If there were scum in every PT, scum would have total knowledge of who is in each PT by the time everyone posts in their PT, so it's unlikely massclaiming PTs could help scum deduce PRs.

How do we stand watch against scum sabotage and incentivize pro-town behavior when there's so much going on behind the scenes?

For now, let's announce our presence in our respective hoods. I can't see a setup that would reward a player abstaining from posting and lurk their PT.

A future hood massclaim is inevitable, after we see some flips.

For now, I would be happy if a representative from each PT were to report back to the game thread if there's any game content being posted in a PT, as we have to assume the scum are watching.

Drixx and I can naturally be the ambassadors of our respective PT and keep you all in the loop if anyone tries something suspicious.

Remember, scum can coordinate both in our PTs and with each other during the day, so they can organize lynches if we let them get away with non-public information.

If you're in a hood outside of the one Drixx and I are in, you should privately vote for your own ambassador.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:02 am

In post 157, momo wrote:In that case, it would make sense to at least establish the number of PTs we have, right?
Yes, I agree.

If you're in a hood outside of the one Drixx and I are in, you should privately vote for your ambassador now, before it is decided
for you
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:29 am

In post 166, farside wrote:The problem with 3 and 4 is there is no way to know who has access the the PT when the mod doesn't list who is part of the PT.
It's in their own interest to come forward with an ambassador.

The ambassador will:

1) Protect their identity until the masslcaim, which we should collectively decide on after we start seeing flips.
2) Relay information from the PT to the game thread. The mod might initiate "events" in the PTs which is of general town concern, or a player may request information be conveyed on their behalf.
3) Act as a deterrent against politicking behind the scenes, and as a good judge of what content in the PT may be of interest to the town.

If they don't privately vote soon, a player in their PT may self out themselves like Drixx and I did, forcing their hand, and tilt us in the direction of a PT massclaim before we collectively vote on initiating it through democracy.

I also believe this will help kickstart Day 1 with quality content and player-driven decisions rather than the usual pleasantries we exchange on Day 1. We can start substantive cases and bandwagons from there, something scum will do anything to avoid.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:09 am

In post 222, farside wrote:@abr: not sure if you missed what my issue was. If there is no way to know who has access to the neighborhood, how do you know if every player posted is in the pt or not.
If you don't announce your presence in the hood, you are playing anti-town, so if there's a role that finds out a player has private chat and they aren't in any known hoods, we should lynch them.
In post 267, Almost50 wrote:
In post 152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If people weren't in a hood, they would be more interested in Drixx who claimed he was in one.
TBH, I almost commented on it, and now that you mention another hood I am even more intrigued because I am not in either (nor am I in any other hood/PT). But you know what the problem is? The problem is I have stayed "hidden" while I was in a hood at least 3 times before (once as scum and twice as town), so I don't think anyone would believe me here (and especially the one pictured below, as he was in two of these 3 games).

In short, I hereby claim that I am in no hoods/PTs. Take it as you will.
We are told there are 3 hoods:

1) Mine
2) Drixx's
3) Morning Tweet's

3 have claimed not to be in a hood: A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm.
In post 316, Drixx wrote:
In post 315, Battle Mage wrote:at this stage we may as well just claim who is in what hood. can designated hood champions please list the people they think are in their hoods and someone can keep a tally.
Vetoed.
Drixx is right here, BM.
In post 318, momo wrote:
In post 316, Drixx wrote:
In post 315, Battle Mage wrote:at this stage we may as well just claim who is in what hood. can designated hood champions please list the people they think are in their hoods and someone can keep a tally.
Vetoed.
I agree. Hood champions please list the NUMBER OF PEOPLE in your hood. This way, we can have informed discussion about the number of scum in each hood.
I agree. No one else has announced their presence in my hood so we are 4 in mine.
In post 55, Xtoxm wrote:also some uncools tho
Who are the uncools?

@BBmolla: I already started scumhunting before the setup spec, and I'm narrating my deductions in real time. I've so far correctly deduced that there was a third PT outside of mine and Drixx's. That's because I'm paying attention to the game. There are others who haven't made a single post yet.

@Mod: Pine and Vault Dweller haven't posted yet.

Solid townreads: Drixx, Morning Tweet
Townreads: BM, Hectic, momo
People I don't want to lynch Day 1: Farside, A50
Scumreads: Guilty Lion, Vecna, Xtoxm, BBmolla

VOTE: Guilty Lion
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:21 am

In post 326, momo wrote:
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Guilty Lion
Nice post overall (glad to see someone agrees with my logic about needing to know the number of people in each hood) but why vote GL? You didn't say.
His reads seem phoned in. Why is GeorgeBailey a solid D1 townread? It doesn't make sense.
In post 309, GuiltyLion wrote:I am feeling Battle Mage, GeorgeBailey, pisskop, momo, BBMolla as some solid D1 townreads.
In post 327, SirCakez wrote:
It has not been 48 hours since game start so I am not prodding anyone yet.
VaultDweller has made one post.
We are 46 hours in, and:
In post 2, SirCakez wrote:I will not accept prod dodges.
In post 136, VaultDweller wrote:I'm here. Will start playing on Monday
Does this count as a prod dodge?

I'd like to see what he has to say tomorrow when he comes back. I need a full picture to develop a functioning theory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:33 am

If you're a townie, you see Drixx open up about not knowing the player list in his PT on page 1, and you're not in any hood yourself and not curious at all about his post to comment on it...I find that suspicious.
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scumreads: Guilty Lion, Vecna, Xtoxm, BBmolla
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:3 have claimed not to be in a hood: A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm,
Guilty Lion
For sure there's scum outside the PTs. Probably 1 scum in each PT and 2 outside of it if there are 3 PTs. Statistically, our best bet is to lynch inside [A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm, Guilty Lion] today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:44 am

In post 330, Blake Belladonna wrote:You're overanalyzing, Albert B. Rampage.
The name of the game is analysis, I'm just doing it well, and I'm consistent.
In post 152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2) It's safe for someone to claim not to be in a PT, although they might be lying about it and we don't have the means to verify.
3) If you're in a PT, you should announce your presence to the PT participants. Otherwise, you are damaging town cohesion and would therefore most likely be scum.
1) If you have 3 PTs, the odds are that you have 1 scum in each and 2 off of it.
2) People who claim not to be in a PT can lie with no repercussions as there's no guarantee of any PT investigative in this game.
3) People who hide from their PT are scummy.
In post 334, farside wrote:@abr: why is xtoxm a scum read? I only agree with you verna scum read.
I've made my decision. I will lynch one of [BBmolla, Xtoxm, Guilty Lion] today. This is our highest chance of success.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:13 am

In post 337, Drixx wrote:I'm like 99.9% of the way to swapping my vote to Vecna at this point.
You should. BM is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:14 am

How many players are in your PT?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:15 am

And MT?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:22 am

GuiltyLion and davesaz could very well be bussing each other. In any case, we should concentrate our votes. Bring me a chair and rope.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:29 am

What about Guilty, Gamma?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:36 am

In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 372, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What about Guilty, Gamma?
It's not much but his scumread on me seems off, like he seems like he's not engaging enough for how he's treating me

I could be enticed to vote him but for now I'm good to stay where I am.
Dude just vote with me for Guilty. BM is town and it's not going to happen.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:41 am

It's a good first step. Let's pile on the votes guys, we don't have all day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:42 am

In post 377, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:

Your reads are bad ABR

Drixx is town
Yeah, I've been telling you Drixx is town. Evidently you like some of my reads.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:49 am

In post 382, Almost50 wrote:
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scumreads: Guilty Lion, Vecna, Xtoxm, BBmolla
Huh? How come Xtoxm & BBmolla are in scumreads when they have claimed no to be in any hoods? I mean, wouldn't they get caught if there is a Traffic Analyst/PT Cop?
I don't rely on PRs and BBmolla is only a slight scumread, his latest posts are good.

A50 and Morning Tweet, it's about time you choose a main wagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:53 am

In post 387, Almost50 wrote:I guess I missed GL's claim he was in no hoods. However, my point still stands. Scum do have a PT of the own, thus can communicate privately. A Traffic analyst would get the liar(s) is any. Nit lynching anyone who claims not to be in a PT today.
Whoa this puts you directly at odds with me.

I will need to take you off my no lynch list Day 1 if you go down this path.

Are you sure?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:59 am

In post 391, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 386, Albert B. Rampage wrote: A50 and Morning Tweet, it's about time you choose a main wagon.
y
Because BM is town and you and Drixx are the only ones voting him, because he placed a vote on you before. It's a trivial early game vote, it doesn't mean anything.

Who would you lynch between A50, dave and GL?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 pm

In post 404, Almost50 wrote:
In post 378, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's a good first step. Let's pile on the votes guys, we don't have all day.
Except we do. :P
That's the joke.

5 have claimed no PT, you're missing pisskop.

In any case it's anti-town to not be voting. The vote is the only thing keeping town from being picked off by scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:15 pm

In post 426, Almost50 wrote:
In post 422, Albert B. Rampage wrote:5 have claimed no PT, you're missing pisskop.
OK, so 2 within momo/EJ/Gamma/VD/Vecna/Blake.

@Vecna: Since you are here, are you in a hood? Hust a yes or no will suffice. Thank you.
@Gamma/Elsa: you too since you're both kind of on and off all the time. Just a declaration that you are indeed in a hood or are not is all I ask.
Why is this important to you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:16 pm

A50 how do you feel about Vecna now that he claimed not to be in a PT?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:11 pm

@a50 Vault and Pine haven't even posted yet. You're in my lynch list because you're acting antitown.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:14 pm

Nope, that's Vecna making life hard for everyone.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:16 pm

Don't quote long wallposts like 433...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:20 pm

In post 453, Almost50 wrote:
In post 446, Albert B. Rampage wrote:@a50 Vault and Pine haven't even posted yet. You're in my lynch list because you're acting antitown.
Try ISOing them. You won't even have to. You will find their names on the list though, which proves they each have posted at least once.
They haven't posted any content, meaning they might not even have had time to post in a PT or catch up.

It would be helpful if everyone provided a list of players in their lynchpool so we can get some bandwagons underway.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Point taken, that still leaves Vault.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:10 am

Drixx, BM, momo, Morning Tweet and Pisskop are all town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:38 am

You should put your vote where your mouth is MT.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:57 am

In post 521, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 520, Elsa Jay wrote:Why so many votes for me? I'm literally going out of my way to try and not be suspicious this time.
this is not something that someone going out of their way to not be suspicious would say
WIFOM
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:18 am

In post 519, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 517, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You should put your vote where your mouth is MT.
Vecna's in the bottom tier as a joke, sort of

I want to vote BM until someone explains their town read on him-- seriously there's like five people who townread BM but i dont think I've seen an explanation why
It's wasteful to hold on to your single BM vote when there are viable bandwagons and many players townread him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:27 am

And what I'm trying to say is that your vote is going nowhere and the only way for us to get more evidence is from putting pressure on players. Something that you guys have utterly failed at because there's no vote consolidation. Is L-6 the best this town can do after 3 days? It's pathetic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:11 am

In post 546, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

(/ω\)
This is just OMGUS because BM sheeped momo's vote on you. It's bad.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:14 am

You only have 5 votes on you why don't you relax and try to scumhunt. You're in no danger whatsoever.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:17 am

If you're honest about your reaction here, you're just being emotional instead of strategic and rational.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:23 am

In post 555, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 552, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you're honest about your reaction here, you're just being emotional instead of strategic and rational.
Could you tell me why voting for Elsa is strategic and rational? I get what you're saying, but announcing to Elsa that I'm voting her for pressure doesnt seem like the most effective way of pressuing someone
I didn't say your Elsa vote was any better. They're both awful bandwagons.

Vecna, however? Yes, I encourage that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:24 am

You're really going to drop a terrible vote like that and leave for 4 days? That's your whole M.O.?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:31 am

His voting record and justification is off.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:36 am

In post 563, Hectic wrote:[Battle Mage, Elsa, Vecna, Drixx] I can all see reasons to dislike. Dany is town, GuiltyLion a townlean. Felt bad when Elsa called me out for always distrusting him so yeah, happy to start a wagon on one of the other 3.

Drop me a vote on Vecna before you go and I will arrange a champion's feast to celebrate your return.
In post 561, Morning Tweet wrote:Albert likes to be mysterious about his reads. I can appreciate that.

or maybe that's just regarding BM-- i dont know!

pedit: It's the latter ah!!!
Your vote boils down to "he voted me so I'm voting him", it's worst than unsubstantial, it's detrimental to the town win condition. You can't even deny it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:42 am

Splendid, I'll have the hand-crafted banderoles displaying welcome back Hectic on the mezzanine.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:24 am

In post 582, BBmolla wrote:Digging Vault Dweller's posts
Do you still think Dany is the best lynch today? Would you be ready for him to be hammered if he were at L-1 now? How confident are you he will flip scum?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:40 pm

In post 599, BBmolla wrote:
In post 598, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 582, BBmolla wrote:Digging Vault Dweller's posts
Do you still think Dany is the best lynch today? Would you be ready for him to be hammered if he were at L-1 now? How confident are you he will flip scum?
I'm not confident in anything this game
So you're saying that you know that Dany is scum?

Alright, you drive a hard bargain... you can have my vote.

VOTE: iDany
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:44 am

In post 649, VaultDweller wrote:Rampage, could you clarify what you mean by Guilty's reads being "phoned in"?
I mean he made them up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:50 am

Happy Birthday Pine, please post or replace out thanks!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:50 am

VOTE: Pine
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:39 am

We will learn from the night flips
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:56 am

You think your PT is dead? The game thread is barely kicking. There are no bandwagons, no solid cases, no participation. I can tell Day 1 is going to not be lit. Let's lynch Vecna and be done with it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am

I mean Pine, not Vecna.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:29 am

Technically, you have to count my reads with a 5x multiplier because I'm a town leader. The longer Pine dodges this game while posting anywhere but here the more sure I am he's scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:29 am

In post 732, iDanyboy wrote:I played a game with him recently where he did just that, he was lynched and turned out to be town.
Link?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:41 am

Removed ongoing game reference.

You can't refer to ongoing games.
Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:44 am

VOTE: GuiltyLion
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:31 am

Besides GuiltyLion, I don't find anyone SUPER SCUMMY right now. I have some townreads...and that's it. If we have to compromise and lynch a player we all feel neutral towards, like Pine, it's better than no lynch or dragging a day to the point everyone is bored and annoyed and wants to quit. So I'm voting GuiltyLion, if that doesn't work, I'm OK to vote out Pine if he doesn't do anything, because I legit don't know who has a high possibility of flipping scum here. Maybe Vecna?

@Vecna

Keep in mind I haven't played in 3+ years. I don't remember much about previous games.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:40 am

In post 732, iDanyboy wrote:I think ABR pushing Vecna but never voting him is scummy and would like to know if anyone agrees or disagrees. Its the strongest read I have so would like to get some discussion on it.
You want to vote Vecna with me? Hmm?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:44 am

In post 741, Pine wrote:Hey guys, fuck off of me. I don't really play D1, and it's a shitty reason to suspect them. This isn't 2012 where LAL is all the rage. I have a consistent track record of being godawful shit when I tryhard D1, and a much better track record when I skip it and wait for the initial dumbfuckery to die down. I can provide numerous examples of this meta if need be.

Because Cakez is insisting that I provide content instead of just proddodging through D1, I will skim the last 5-10 pages and find a decent vote to put down.
This town has no idea what it's doing. We are basically going to be lynching at random today. You are as good a lynch as anyone else and there's no body of work to refer back to in future days, so two birds one stone if we lynch you.

Do you understand Pine? WE ARE IN BIG FUCKING TROUBLE. WE HAVE NO LEADS. NO CASES. NO BANDWAGONS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:46 am

A50 and MT also posting elsewhere on site.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:09 pm

Scummy as hell ^
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:56 pm

In post 793, VaultDweller wrote:These two posts don't go together.
You have to have a sense of humor about this game to get through it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:57 pm

In post 796, Blake Belladonna wrote:Am I reading a completely different game as everybody else?

I'm seeing a lot of posts that I fundamentally disagree with and it makes me very wary about the Vecna and Battle Mage wagons. It would not surprise me to see multiple scum pushing those.
I think you mean to say the Drixx and BM bandwagons are shite.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:47 am

In post 832, davesaz wrote:
In post 799, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 568, davesaz wrote:I think 567 wins over 564, no question.
Davesaz is also scum. 567 is not a good case.
I'm not convinced you actually read the two posts that I pointed to.
is Albert saying that Tweet's case is
only
an OMGUS.
Tweet's totally refutes Albert by showing that a non-OMGUS case
exists

My post says nothing about whether it's a good case. Albert was wrong is what my post says.
Wrong. It still is pretty much "his reasons for voting me are bad therefore he's scum + here's a timeline of things he posted which I disagree with but have no evidence to point to that makes him scum
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:56 am

There is no case. The analysis is so thin it could inspires a crack whore to diet. OMGUS, pure and simple. Drixx and BM are town. I'd like to see bandwagons on other players.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:57 am

No bandwagons = no info day 2 after flips.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:12 am

The town can't decide WHO to wagon because there's no evidence, there's no evidence because there's no bandwagons. I'm willing to lynch others outside GL/Vecna. I'm not lynching BM/Drixx they are my top 2 town reads based on a vast amount of experience with them.

Who do you want to lynch besides those 2?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:14 am

You want to vote George? There's 21 players, every town player needs to open up their lynch pool. It takes a minimum of cooperation and compromise to win the day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:22 am

In post 516, Morning Tweet wrote:Most likely not in cahoots w/ jigsaw //
GeorgeBailey
iDanyboy
GuiltyLion
Almost50
Albert B. Rampage

Inclined to think they won’t kill me //
momo
Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller

Don’t know what to think (that's kind of a lie) //
Battle Mage
Hectic
Drixx
pisskop
Elsa Jay

i REALLY don’t know what to think. Like literally. there’s nothing written down //
Pine
davesaz
farside
BBmolla
xtoxm
Blake Belladonna

Definitely (maybe) going to kill all of us //
Vecna. regardless of alignment
WHO IS IN YOUR LYNCH POOL? NAME SIX PLAYERS YOU ARE READY TO LYNCH I GUARANTEE WE WILL FIND COMMON GROUND ON AT LEAST ONE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:23 am

Xtom? A50? Blake? dave? You have your pick of the litter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:31 am

In post 842, Morning Tweet wrote:XTOM, DAVE, BB, HECTIC, or BLAKE
Anyone here except Hectic works for me, can you rank them for me please?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:38 am

Yeah, if you lead a dave bandwagon I will be on it, sure. Would love to get dave lynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:53 am

In post 846, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 732, iDanyboy wrote:I think ABR pushing Vecna but never voting him is scummy and would like to know if anyone agrees or disagrees. Its the strongest read I have so would like to get some discussion on it.
I agree with this, ABR's vote on me has felt extremely 'sticky', like he decided on it early on and refuses to see or engage with any evidence of me being town. I would expect a town player to at least have some doubt regarding my alignment and spend some time more seriously pursuing other leads, especially if they're so bored/against the current game state
In post 847, Morning Tweet wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah, if you lead a dave bandwagon I will be on it, sure. Would love to get dave lynched.
i'll consider doing that after BM posts more so i can get a better read on him
In post 846, GuiltyLion wrote:
I agree with this, ABR's vote on me has felt extremely 'sticky', like he decided on it early on and refuses to see or engage with any evidence of me being town. I would expect a town player to at least have some doubt regarding my alignment and spend some time more seriously pursuing other leads, especially if they're so bored/against the current game state
i inclined to think that this is just the way he plays as town or scum, but i haven't checked his meta or anything. it's a fair observation at least
Get in, we're lynching Dave.

VOTE: dave

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:57 am

In post 849, farside22 wrote:
In post 844, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 843, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 842, Morning Tweet wrote:XTOM, DAVE, BB, HECTIC, or BLAKE
Anyone here except Hectic works for me, can you rank them for me please?
in order where scummiest is at the top

dave
BB
Xtom
Blake

For dave it's not even that i disagree with the content of his posts, he just seems different this game
I'd be down for dave or Xtoxm on this list.
i would love to know more about your George town read. I just dont see anything that reads town.
Get in.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:06 am

In post 799, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 568, davesaz wrote:I think 567 wins over 564, no question.
Davesaz is also scum. 567 is not a good case.
Get in.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:11 am

In post 858, Pine wrote:I don't concur.
You still think GL is scummy? Enough to not help us build the first real bandwagon of the day?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:27 am

Is he or is he not one of your top scumreads?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:30 am

We could always lynch him faster than he can singlehandedly plunge the game into a toxic state :wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:39 am

In post 863, Blake Belladonna wrote:I can already tell you won't listen to my warning.

Very well, I will watch from afar.
Well. We could also lynch you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:47 am

Cross my heart I swear the same :) farside, Morning Tweet, girl scout's honor?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:37 am

In post 844, Morning Tweet wrote: in order where scummiest is at the top

dave
BB
Xtom
Blake

For dave it's not even that i disagree with the content of his posts, he just seems different this game
Then who would you lynch right now from MT's list?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:55 am

In post 878, Almost50 wrote:See, THAT is the problem. You now say LYNCH when it started off with "building wagons". I am alright wagoning multiple people, but if I had a DayVig I'd most likely shoot between you and EJ as we stand.

So, are you building wagons to pressure people and get them to talk more, or are aiming to end the day?
I don't give a fuck about weak hands pulling their vote at L-2.

I am talking about a LYNCH.

I need WARRIORS with DIAMOND HANDS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:06 am

Pine, a50 and Blake.

What's your 6 players you are willing to lynch?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:24 am

As I've said, you can wipe your ass with your two scum reads, town should expand lynchpool to 6.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:41 am

EJ is one of the two players scumreading Guilty with me. I won't attack them for that. Keeping to only two players you're willing to lynch is anti-town and scummy. Firstly, it absolves you of blame if it's a mislynch. Second, it stops town from creating bandwagons that force scum to put skin in the game to back up their talk. Third, it protects them from OMGUS from town who are upset they are being accused. There's nothing more upsetting than being falsely accused of something when you know you're innocent, and it's easy to create a bias against a player who is antagonistic to you but also town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:59 am

In post 269, Elsa Jay wrote:Still find it weird someone like Dave can overestimate my abilities, but yeah. I just wanted to keep that in everyone's mind, particularly since all the "Jigsaws" never really worked together perfectly, so having them seperate with the same goal made sense to me.

In other news:

VOTE: GuiltyLion so we can get off the Almost wagon. He'll solve himself later.
EJ voted GL right here.

Furthermore, as a town leader, on the offchance A50 is a vig, I definitely want EJ alive tonight. So I'm never going to vote EJ today, ever. Whether I find EJ suspicious or not doesn't even matter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:10 am

The way I see it, forcing scum to expand their lynchpool makes town think twice about voting them, corners them into a fixed position, and creates material for future analysis.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:17 am

Why do you care about my answers if you already made up your mind that I'm scum? When I think someone is scum, I interact a lot less with them, and work on getting town consensus to vote them out. I wrote an article about it in the wiki a decade ago.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:27 am

You want to confirm if he's a traitor so you can justify your Day 1 tunnel vision. Regardless, we should stop communicating with each other. Neither of us will change our minds.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:35 am

Here's the list of players I will NOT lynch today: Pisskop, momo, drixx, BM, Hectic, MT, farside, EJ. I think today is a crapshoot as far lynching correctly because town is dysfunctional, and am mainly angling for Day 2 analysis. I need to get the building blocks of early, serious bandwagons that have a chance to tip over to a real lynch. Make of that what you will.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:59 am

I didn't say scumreads.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:07 am

Lynching anyone is better than no lynch, so you're wrong.

RVS is terrible because it doesn't create any content, deadline lynches are bad because you're under time pressure and risk no lynch.

The best thing to do is to bandwagon. If there's zero risk in scum getting hammered, scum won't feel any pressure.

That's my philosophy of mafia.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:14 am

In post 915, Pine wrote:scum to throw one or two buddies into the mix and then push four or five wagons
This is exactly what players are calling me scum for doing. That I'm calling Vecna scummy without pushing him. I don't view this as legitimate evidence because there's no risk of ANYONE being lynched atm. If I was scum right now, I would just coast, keep my vote where it is, and be stubborn about changing my vote or expanding my list of suspects.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:35 pm

In post 936, BBmolla wrote:
In post 924, Vecna wrote:
In post 867, Blake Belladonna wrote:Sigh.

I'm not saying don't wagon him. I'm saying to be careful about it. He has a history of reacting very poorly to pressure like this and I expect it to escalate with somebody like Albert B. Rampage at the helm.

I've fallen into that same trap multiple times in the past and it has yet to go in a positive direction for town.
Blake is such a towny motherfucker
Agreed btw

VOTE: Xtotm

I think ABR is town, I think Dave is town
What about your EJ vote? There's more votes there than Xtoxm.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:02 am

In post 949, farside22 wrote:What is your thoughts on ABR's reason for town reading you?
I don't townread EJ.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:06 am

:lol:

VOTE: Hectic
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:07 am

I'm not buying the a50 suspicion for one second LOL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:30 am

The gig is up, Hectic, we know you're scum now!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:37 am

*pulls the curtain to reveal the sign*

WELCOME, SCUM!

The jig is up :lol: you got caught.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:47 am

Anyway, in other news, Hectic is scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:16 am

I don't care what you think, Pine. The smart players can look at his posts and make up their mind.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:42 am

In post 1009, Almost50 wrote:I am willing to make a deal with you all: Lynch EJ. If he isn't a Traitor you can lynch me tomorrow. Is that good enough for you?
no
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:47 am

In post 1006, Hectic wrote:You've gone from townreading me to mysteriously having a scumread as soon as I disliked some of your posts and started pushing Almo.
You disagreed with me in post 969 about something I said in post 329. I'm over it, Hectic... LOL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:49 am

I'm 99% certain that Hectic is scum. This is our lynch today. I can see you guys are having a hard time pushing a bandwagon beyond 3 votes, so I'll try to reduce my activity for the final 7 days until we can consolidate around Hectic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 am

In post 1017, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1007, Hectic wrote:Honestly though, reading back on Elsa's posts, I still scumread him for feeling weird and off-tone; I just don't like the reasons you're using to scumread him for.
so do you think both of them are scum together or what?

I'm trying to chew on this thought process here - my initial gut reaction was that it seemed plainly disingenuous to push A50 while saying "I also scumread your main scum read, but just for different reasons", but then the more I thought about it the more I'm thinking scum probably doesn't make this up because it's so on the surface inconsistent?

can I get crowd opinions on this one? I'm entirely unsure how I feel about it
Congratulations! You are off my scum list and can join my town block against Hectic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:56 am

Hectic's posts in the last 24 hours guarantee he is scum. His thought progression simply makes no sense unless he is scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:02 pm

In post 1023, Hectic wrote:Almo, is your Elsa read also based on meta? Has Elsa so blatantly crumbed like this before as scum?

WHY ARE YOU REPLYING 1 SECOND AFTER HIS POST BUT DID NOT SEE THE LINK TO THE OTHER GAME WHERE EJ CLAIMED TRAITOR

YOU ARE POSTING FOR POSTING'S SAKE

YOU ARE SCUM
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:03 pm

How is it that the only one picking up on Hectic claiming scum is GL?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:06 pm

I really HATE to explain myself unless we will lose if I don't. It's much better for me to give a few hints and then solve the rest of the game based on reactions. If in a few real life days nobody has figured out why Hectic is scum, I will write the case myself.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Or we could always give him a pass and try to lynch his teammates to give scum a fighting chance, because they are royally screwed in this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:09 pm

In post 971, Hectic wrote:Hey, Blake, can you give me an example of Dave reacting very poorly and creating a toxic gamestate while he was pushed as scum?

Almo, are and , and your reasons for wanting to lynch Elsa? A traitor crumb, foreshadowing that he's scum WHILE there's a wagon on him, and the fact his scumgame is stronger than his towngame?
Now that's one I haven't seen before. Some nice foreshadowing.

The Mass Spec Analytical has changed their minds on Vecna. He's pointed out things they found towny on more than one occasion.
In post 947, Elsa Jay wrote:Almost I'm starting to think your going out of your way to try and make the vigilante(s) waste a shot on me. Usually you've just left me alone day 1 and such because I'm "entertaining". I think your just trying to detract from the other potential wagons today.
This post doesn't really fill me with confidence regarding Elsa though. I mean, I agree that Almo is scummy, but the reasoning here is iffy.

VOTE: Almost50
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:23 pm

In post 1038, Pine wrote:This Hectic wagon is ass.
nobody cares about your claim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:34 pm

In post 978, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Drixx (3) - Blake Belladonna, VaultDweller, Pine
Battle Mage (2) - iDanyboy, farside22
Hectic (2) - momo, Albert B. Rampage
davesaz (2) - GuiltyLion, Morning Tweet
BBmolla (2) - Vecna, GeorgeBailey
Elsa Jay (2) - Almost50, davesaz
iDanyboy (2) - Battle Mage, Elsa Jay
Vecna (1) - Drixx
GuiltyLion (1) - Gamma Emerald
Pine (1) - pisskop
farside22 (1) - xtoxm
xtoxm (1) - BBmolla
Almost50 (1) - Hectic

Not voting (0)

(expired on 2020-05-01 15:10:00) remain until day end

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority.

VaultDweller is V/LA through Tuesday, April 28.
Hectic is V/LA through Friday, April 24.

"Find the path through the razor-wire to the door. But hurry. At three o'clock that door will lock and then this room becomes your tomb. How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Paul?"
Dave and I voted Hectic since this VC. No other votes/unvotes were made.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:53 pm

In post 1058, farside22 wrote:Im not joining the hectic wagon
I know, farside. You are the other scum. I saw it coming.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:55 pm

In post 1060, BBmolla wrote:I'm pretty sure this is a reaction test by ABR and if not I'm concerned lmao
No it's genuine. All my other reads are cleared.

Farside/Hectic is 2/5 the scumteam and I have 3 to go.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 1063, BBmolla wrote:anyone have a gamma emerald read I can copy
Meh neutral
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:20 am

We aren't announcing the reasons because we want to see who is town enough to see what we saw. The case is there. Watch the red flag. We talked about it indirectly. Hectic is waving the red flag more fanatically than communists at a workers day parade with their lives on the line if they don't show enough enthusiasm.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:11 pm

In post 1121, GuiltyLion wrote:and the more I think on it the more I think Hectic is town. I really don't think he'd be so sloppy as scum to take the angle he took with A50, disagreeing with his scumread over reasoning to scumread a mutual scumread. That feels too disorganized to me to be an artificial thought process.
This is what happens when you overanalyze and get scared off a real wagon.

MT, you finally have the numbers for a bandwagon on a player on your list and you run off and vote Xtoxm?

The players in this game are not ready for mafia.

We're playing at a high level here. If you read Hectic's posts over again and still don't see it, then after a few days, you will be taken by the hand, and explained to like a 5 year old. Sit tight. Until then, if you start to see what everyone else is seeing, you can join the lynch on scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:18 pm

In post 1126, Battle Mage wrote:"Why else would we not know our hoodmates?"
This post of pisskop is entirely consistent with him not being in a hood. Pisskop is either lying consistently or is town.

You should look at Hectic AGAIN.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:20 pm

In post 714, pisskop wrote:meh

VOTE: pine
Posts like this make pisskop look scummy. He needs to join the HECTIC WINWAGON.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:21 pm

In post 1134, Battle Mage wrote:Otherwise I may vote you for outright making stuff up.
THE FIRE RISES
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #124) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:23 pm

In post 1137, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1132, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1126, Battle Mage wrote:"Why else would we not know our hoodmates?"
This post of pisskop is entirely consistent with him not being in a hood. Pisskop is either lying consistently or is town.

You should look at Hectic AGAIN.
I disagree re: Pisskop, Boss. Taken at face value, it is
not
entirely consistent with him not being in a hood. It explicitly implies he
is
in a hood. Definitely scummy.

I don't necessarily think you're wrong on Hectic, but he doesn't scream scum to me like say....Momo. :D
Why do you think it implies hes in a hood?

BM, vote Hectic. When he answers your query he will have added pressure, and more players will see the bigger cracks in his game. Join the winwagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:29 pm

In post 1141, Hectic wrote:
In post 1134, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1124, Hectic wrote: Sigh, I guess we'll find out. I'm actually gonna go back on Elsa for now. Want him to come back and wow us.

Battle Mage being really friendly is completely NAI nowadays btw. He just has that star quality about him now. Would be the protagonist if Gamma didn't exist.

VOTE: Elsa Jay
:eek:

I have no idea what you mean above. Please explain, preferably with reference to any games of mine you have been in, or read? Otherwise I may vote you for outright making stuff up.
It's on an alt. Can't say more :cop:

:lol:

Oh man. You guys are being fooled by
this guy
? Really?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:32 pm

In post 159, pisskop wrote:So far we know there are two hoods. If you also dont know who is in your hood than it sounds like scum could well be in them or watching them. Why else would we not know our hoodmates?
The full quote in context seems far more rhetorical to me. I don't see this as you say.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:37 pm

In post 1126, Battle Mage wrote:Momo is MODERATE SCUM - Hard to really quantify, mostly a strong gut feeling. I just get super scummy vibes from his posting, including the wording used. Something to meta later. Could definitely see him as scum with Danyboy. And potentially with VaultDweller
Tell me more
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:42 pm

In post 1151, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1149, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1126, Battle Mage wrote:Momo is MODERATE SCUM - Hard to really quantify, mostly a strong gut feeling. I just get super scummy vibes from his posting, including the wording used. Something to meta later. Could definitely see him as scum with Danyboy. And potentially with VaultDweller
Tell me more
I asked you first for your view on him. :cool:
It depends. He should be easier to figure out tomorrow in any case.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:46 pm

Where scum kills tonight will inform my opinion on momo. It's hard to say anything else when he's voting scum Hectic with me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Drixx what do you think? Momo or Hectic, which one?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:02 pm

So we're just going to ignore Hectic's meta on you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:05 pm

In post 1168, Morning Tweet wrote:ABR wasn't there like, two people voting dave at that point? It wasn't going places like you make it out to have been. and you do like your reaction tests, cant i naked vote xtom if id like to?
I think you and GL are allergic to big wagons.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:25 pm

Pisskop forget about BM. You want to be where the action's at, on the Hectic winlynch. BM is asking for your support today and he'll ask for your head tomorrow. Trust me instead.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:52 pm

In post 1191, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1186, farside22 wrote:*eats popcorn*
If given a choice between Mono or Hectic I'd lynch Mono. Can't we deal with Xtoxm today?
Sadly not - Unless we are united, Minister ABR will, in his divine wisdom, kill Hectic. This might not be such a bad thing, but it's clearly inferior to the Momo-lynch of my dreams. :D
Yeah, fuck off with your barely 2 vote lurker hunt farside. Pick a side.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:08 am

In post 1229, SirCakez wrote:iDanyboy (2) - Elsa Jay, GuiltyLion
Drixx (2) - VaultDweller, Pine
xtoxm (2) - BBmolla, Morning Tweet
Battle Mage (1) - Vecna
BBmolla (1) - GeorgeBailey
Vecna (1) - Drixx
GuiltyLion (1) - Gamma Emerald
Pine (1) - pisskop
farside22 (1) - xtoxm
Pretty much all of these players voting should pick a side now. We are close to deadline. I'll try to get my thoughts out on Hectic by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Added spacing for clarity on request
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:07 am

In post 1232, Xtoxm wrote:farside is scum guys
Doesn't matter, vote Hectic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:28 am

Where tf did xtoxm go?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:29 am

BM do us all a favor and don't repost to get pagetop.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:48 am

Why are you lurking?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 am

In post 1304, Hectic wrote:Sigh, how many votes am I on? Don't hammer before I have a chance to claim.

[A TV Cable Repair Man giving into streaming services]
Given how close we are to deadline, it's time you consider your options.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:29 am

In post 1294, GuiltyLion wrote:I can see a world where Momo is town and I can see a world where Hectic is scum but I'm feeling Momo over Hectic unless ABR has an especially compelling point on something I'm not seeing
Stay active, we will need you to finish off Hectic as the clock ticks to midnight.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:41 am

VOTE: momo
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:42 am

Good thing I left myself some wiggle room with that 1%.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:45 am

It's moot now. I think momo/vecna/blake makes sense.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:46 am

Thank you for your service in drawing the NK tonight, BM and I will clean this game up quickly after you die.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:48 am

BM, Pine, momo and I are in a hood. We believe momo is the scum. I was going to run Hectic up to L-1 to see who was eager to save momo and then shift onto momo last minute for the day 1 lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:53 am

If we lynch momo, I think our hood will be all town remaining, and we can safely plan our next moves with Hectic drawing the NK. I'm pleased with this given the false positive potential of his role, it could really hurt town to have the cop run into a godfather N1 and have him ride it out deep into the game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:54 am

Hectic, I'm sorry for the stress and pressure I have caused you in the last week. It's part of the game, nothing personal, pure strategy at play.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:55 am

In post 1326, Hectic wrote:Point is, there could be a lolhammer from town as well, and then you've lynched town, not lynched scum, and you have this hammerer that could be scum saving momo, or could just be loltown.
A lolhammer would help us net 2 scum for 1 town. Anyways, I do think we're winning and have scum on the ropes. Let's focus on the big picture.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:00 am

In post 1329, momo wrote:The wagon on me has built ridiculously fast and is almost certainly scum driven. How fast I went from being widely townleaned/read is not natural. Hectic points out that he's been crumbing cop the whole game, but it's absolutely the fakest crumbing I've seen in a while. Scum can call themselves detective in their posts too.

It's clear that y'all aren't believing me, so I've decided to claim.

I am Simone, a 1-shot Trap Immune Survivor.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to claim, so that scum could waste one of their traps on me, but it is what it is. Lynching me rn is not smart because scum can't get rid of me when they want to. My role adds value to this town.
Confirm vote: momo
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 am

In post 1331, Xtoxm wrote:wait what
isnt this game confirmed no 3ps
Yeah :lol:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:04 am

I'm not running anyone else up today. If a doc is out there he can safely guard Hectic without worrying about being forced to claim. I'm ready to wrap this up and go to night if you are too xtoxm.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:07 am

In post 1338, momo wrote:
In post 1333, momo wrote:
It's not a 3rd party role.

It's a town role. Survivor is just the name of our PT. Being 1-shot trap immune is my role.
Remember what BM said about your town play being aggressive and bombastic. You didn't play the way a bulletproof town plays, and given both of your claims we have no choice but to end this now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:09 am

In post 1340, Vecna wrote:
In post 1308, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1294, GuiltyLion wrote:I can see a world where Momo is town and I can see a world where Hectic is scum but I'm feeling Momo over Hectic unless ABR has an especially compelling point on something I'm not seeing
Stay active, we will need you to finish off Hectic as the clock ticks to midnight.
Still 4 days left my man. I get it, we dont have forever, but using this already as an argument to push through the current biggest wagons......probably lines up well with what you want, but its not the greatest of reasons that should convince anyone else.
We've gotten everything we needed out of this day and a clear road map for Day 2. Take your time to catch up and stuff, then we're lynching momo.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #155) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:12 am

In post 1347, momo wrote:
In post 1342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1338, momo wrote:
In post 1333, momo wrote:
It's not a 3rd party role.

It's a town role. Survivor is just the name of our PT. Being 1-shot trap immune is my role.
Remember what BM said about your town play being aggressive and bombastic. You didn't play the way a bulletproof town plays, and given both of your claims we have no choice but to end this now.
This is stupid at best and disingenuous at worst. We have literally 19 other options. We have four days to lynch someone else. Yeah, I'm not play agressively. Want to know a fact you can check with my meta.

I've never made it to LyLo as town because I always get lynched. I'm playing less agressively because I would like to actually see a game to it's end.
Aggressiveness is a town trait. Scum can coast but town can't afford to. Bulletproof town have an even bigger reason to step up and take space in the game. You think I'm the scum in our PT? I don't believe you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #156) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:14 am

In post 1353, GuiltyLion wrote:Ideally before night I'd like Pine/BM to confirm that this was the plan and that they side with ABR here relating to Momo's but generally this all feels right and makes sense. I think Blake and Elsa look most bad here in terms of associations. I can seeeee why Vecna looks bad too but I kinda still think he's town bc my townread on him was so strong prior, though the sudden pivot to Gamma was a bit odd maybe a "let's set up a future bus" situation if it's like momo/Vecna/Gamma. I was trying to draw attention to Gamma many times this game bc Gamma feels heckin scummy to me still and didn't get any support from Vecna until now once other wagons are a lot more likely to go through

p-edit momo why would you WANT to make it to LYLO as town lol
Our PT is made up of the survivors of jigsaw's past games, he didn't lie about that nor did I say that on the last page.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #157) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:18 am

In post 1360, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1331, Xtoxm wrote:wait what
isnt this game confirmed no 3ps
Yeah :lol:
wait then ABR why the laugh emoji here, I thought this was you laughing at Momo's claim?
His claim is not believable to me regardless of it not being a 3p claim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #158) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:20 am

If I was Blake-scum right now, I would worry about Hectic's claim blowing the game wide open, and make a last-ditch attempt to save momo with a brand new bandwagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #159) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:05 am

It was never discussed openly, we've all been reading through the lines. All of us think the pt has scum in it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #160) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:05 am

In post 1393, Xtoxm wrote:what i think blake is getting at, is that if this plan was discussed in the hood, and assuming scum can see the hood, then scum were never going to 'fall for it', since they already knew about it.
It was never discussed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #161) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:08 am

Xtoxm can you vote momo?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #162) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:13 am

Be careful, Hectic might go on his own personal witch hunt for whoever wronged him instead of letting the town focus on momo scum lol.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #163) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:18 am

In post 1352, Vecna wrote:
In post 1317, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's moot now. I think momo/vecna/blake makes sense.
Yes, im hard defending momo in public and openly trying to push the wagon onto blake instead. scum all-star right here

Big brainy boy
If you think Hectic will be lynched, why not act as you did? You would think it's safe.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #164) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:19 am

In post 1407, davesaz wrote:
In post 1055, davesaz wrote:
This post doesn't really fill me with confidence regarding Elsa though. I mean, I agree that Almo is scummy, but the reasoning here is iffy.
The subject goes from Elsa's post that's not that good (and doesn't even say Almost is scummy if you look closely), to agreeing that Almost is scummy, and back to the reasoning isn't good. I expected an Elsa vote from this (for the bad reasoning which is right here), not an Almost vote (scummy for what reason?).
Hectic, here's your explanation. You said that Elsa was scummy, said you agreed with Elsa about Almost, and then voted Almost who was voting Elsa. It's a weird triangular logic that doesn't make sense at all.
I can confirm this was it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #165) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:50 am

In post 1416, Battle Mage wrote:what in the hell is this? ABR - does this stack up to you?
Vecna is saying momo will not be NK'd if he's town, yes he's right.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #166) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:36 am

In post 1422, Morning Tweet wrote:why fake claim if it's not even gonna be something strong?
Mod provided fakeclaim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #167) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:39 am

In post 1443, Xtoxm wrote:gonna park this here for now
VOTE: bm
Let's be helpful and vote for momo.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #168) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:57 am

In post 1446, Battle Mage wrote:we're not waiting for Pine? Ok well I want a piece of this.
Vote: Momo

If I die tonight, policy-lynch Xtoxm tomorrow obviously.
I'm not voting Xtoxm day 2 if he votes for momo now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #169) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:57 am

In post 1447, Battle Mage wrote:Also, just for the record, I have no PR, so don't waste an NK on me, scumbags! :cool:
Wtf is this antitown trash of a post? Terrible.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #170) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:58 am

Xtoxm vote for momo.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #171) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:19 am

In post 1453, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1451, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1447, Battle Mage wrote:Also, just for the record, I have no PR, so don't waste an NK on me, scumbags! :cool:
Wtf is this antitown trash of a post? Terrible.
I'm pro-town brother! :wink:
Is that what pro-town looks like now, claiming your role at one vote? :eek:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #172) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:49 am

I'm your mother's lover.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #173) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:51 am

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #174) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:12 am

In post 1466, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1463, Morning Tweet wrote:So, dissenters of momo wagon, any chance that you consolidate on a counterwagon? I recommend EJ personally
nah i like having elsa around
Come on dude I want to see a flip
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #175) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:29 pm

In post 1474, BBmolla wrote:Can I declare intent or do we want to wait another day
Drop tha hammah
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #176) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:33 pm

Sircakez are you ready?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #177) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:56 pm

It's open season on you Jigsaw's cronies from today until the last day.

I heard you like traps so I trapped you with Hectic's bandwagon yesterday.

I called EJ town in our PT and BM can fact-check that.

This is MY HOUSE. I rule this fucking game. Step up to me. I WILL WREAK HAVOC ON YOU. YOUR BEGGING WILL BE MET WITH NINE VOTES ON MY SIGNAL.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #178) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:05 pm

THE BODY COUNT I AM ABOUT TO DROP WILL BALANCE THE SCALES OF N1

I DON'T DIE
I DON'T SLEEP
I DON'T FORGIVE
AND I DON'T HIDE BEHIND ALTS

SCUM ARE ABOUT TO LEARN THE TERROR OF PLAYING WITH ME
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:15 pm

FOUR OF THE REMAINING SCUM HIDE AMONG THESE SEVEN...

Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller
Vecna
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
Blake Belladonna

I CALL THEM THE FINAL FOUR...
I WILL GRIP THEIR BEATING HEARTS ONE BY ONE...
TOMORROW THERE WILL BE THREE...
NOURISH ME WITH YOUR VOTES... GIVE THEM TO ME...
THE FEAST I THROW WILL PUT TO SHAME THE HALL OF GLUTTONS IN THE THIRD CIRCLE OF HELL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:24 pm

THE FOUR HEARTS YOU WILL PRESENT TO ME OVER THE NEXT FOUR DAYS FOR THE FINAL FEAST... WHO DO THEY BELONG TO?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:09 am

In post 1581, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1574, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1563, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1523, Xtoxm wrote:glad i defended elsa at least
sadly i think she was vigged :c
Almost TMI, my man. Like, ALMOST.
Almost - what is the value of your traitor speculation?
So far, not much. But down the road it benefits us to hunt for one-way associatives (The Traitor knowing the scum team and them not knowing him/her). Also a variant of Traitor loses already if the main scum team is wiped out, so there's that.
Great reason for not lynching the traitor first if we suspect someone is groupscum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:11 am

In post 457, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

Your ISO says you are a Traitor. That's ALL I got from it. You also said 7 was a lucky number and voted Drixx (who now says the hood is of 7 members) in the same post.

As I said, I will only be confident in your alignment when you flip, so excuse me while I go campaigning for your lynch today.
This was totally false and I was right to ignore it Day 1 man. I told BM EJ was town.

Just trust my reads I got this game figured out. Wait until everyone posts and explains what they've been up to and I'll lay out my plan.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:22 am

In post 1641, GuiltyLion wrote:Is it worth anything to wait for like Drixx/Blake to check in?
Yeah, both are in my POE and it's critical to get their thoughts and get them to report night actions/results.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:20 am

VOTE: Blake

Come on guys. MT's PT has no scum? Give me a break. Easy scum lynch right here + jumped on Hectic at a crucial juncture when momo was getting pressure.

For me it's a no-brainer.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:21 am

In post 1691, Blake Belladonna wrote:How convenient.
I told BM I was voting you before you posted Day 2. Try again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:25 am

In post 1693, Battle Mage wrote:Last night Xtoxm shared his fakeclaim (postman) with ABR to try and protect himself, whilst simultaneously trying to kill me. Sent him a love-letter, basically telling ABR how big and strong he is, and promised to sheep him forever (admittedly, this is how ABR described it ). Firstly, there's no way in hell anyone town is doing that. Secondly, the likelihood of scum not putting a trap on ABR last night is reasonably slim given his profile (and I believe he's close-to-confirmed town), so deduce that the reason they didn't is because Xtoxm was going to target him (because if ABR was trapped he couldn't have received the letter). Thirdly, Xtoxm randomly asked on Day 1 to be investigated by different types of cop, and I assume only Jigsaw would be cop-proof, and would have a big incentive for an early clear investigation. Plus Jigsaw is probably not in a PT, so that gives a 1/6 chance anyway, and Xtoxm is clearly the scummiest player of the 6 on his own merit. Others have already made the case on his Day 1 voting pattern being dreadful, but also keeping himself quiet enough to avoid much interest. His only post today is a memorial for Elsa who was subjected to 2 traps last night. Hence we should Vote: Xtoxm
All this is true and BM's case has merit, I won't deny it.

I can go for Xtoxm if everyone promises me you will lynch Blake if I die or I will endeavor to make you see Blake is scum for the rest of Day 2.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:26 am

In post 1696, Battle Mage wrote:this is dull, get it together you guys.
Did I not tell you Blake was top obvscum before his opening Day 2 post?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:41 am

Yeah Blake, what do you think about dany?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:45 am

In post 1711, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1708, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah Blake, what do you think about dany?
She's just protecting Xtoxm dude, it's distraction tactics.
You've got my support but I think both should claim today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:56 am

In post 1716, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1715, Gamma Emerald wrote:BTW we know the make up of the cop and FBI hoods, do we know the Jigsaw Survivor hood make-up?
it's just me and ABR left. we did have Pine and Momo too.

Can you join our Xtoxm wagon now please? Many thanks! :cool:
Let the players play. We have an army at our backs. There's no need to force anyone's hand and cause the dissimulation of potential connections. There's four left and you only got one and you're a high value target tonight. Don't be too excited like Simba. Follow the role model that is Mufasa.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Who besides xtoxm? 3 more
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Ok you agree with me on Blake. 2 more?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:12 pm

BBmolla? Explain
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:20 pm

In post 1735, Battle Mage wrote:can leave that one for the PT for now ;)

lining up lynches is naïve anyway, but those would be my picks now if I was pressed.
You're more valuable when you talk to us about your thoughts than when you repeat the same thing over and over.

Everyone's on your side, you're the hero of the game, so tell us everything. There's no harm in it. You said you were VT. It's not like you can make scum want to NK you more.

Let's talk about BBmolla.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:43 pm

In post 1744, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1742, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1741, Blake Belladonna wrote:Nothing he has done outside of the neighborhood is town
that's quite a claim
The reality is, she has nothing of consequence to share here, based on her own read of ABR which was pretty ambivalent (certainly not one of her top scumpicks today). This is nothing more than a smokescreen to save Xtoxm, I'm convinced of it.
Yeah and what happens if we both die tonight? I want to leave a legacy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Well we already know Xtoxm's claim actually since he sent it to me via pm last night.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:03 pm

Ayt. Pisskop wanna vote xtoxm?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:09 pm

VOTE: xtoxm
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:12 pm

What thing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”