Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

No-one stands out as being particularly scummy so far. Gazoo and Andres are my biggest TR's from my first skim-through.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The Mini wagon seems decent in general actually. Norwegian is the only one I'm not particularly getting town vibes from.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Because I feel quite good about 4/5 of them as of the last VC.

I might give a more detailed answer soon, after I've got a better grasp of the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not voting someone else because i care what Luca thinks about my vote. I just wanted to see how the gamestate would look if i voted there.
Why gazoo?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 259, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No strong reactions to the Mini wagon makes me feel they could be town.
I don't really have a strong read on them otherwise.
This seems a little premature.

If Mini were scum, what reactions would you expect following that wagon?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 268, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t like some of Gazoo’s posts. They ping me.
Like the one where he told investigatives he wouldn’t stop them from targetting a player.
I can relate to that post tbh as there are certain players I find completely unreadable, who I hope to be resolved by PR's.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 267, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 259, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No strong reactions to the Mini wagon makes me feel they could be town.
I don't really have a strong read on them otherwise.
This seems a little premature.

If Mini were scum, what reactions would you expect following that wagon?
More than indifference.
Still very early to judge that. Some players have barely posted.

I also doubt there would be much reaction given Mini's ISO; there's not much there to defend, other than calling her LHF (which at least one or two people have done).
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 451, DrippingGoofball wrote:The site meta is that roleblocker is a bone that the mods throw the scum team to "balance" the game. It's pretty useless for the scum when a game has trackers and PGOs but that how it rolls around here.

So naturally when I saw what looked like a roleblocker crumb, I was on it like white on rice.

Apparently noticing that makes me scum.
I can see this coming from a Townie mindset. I'm not really feeling the wagon on DGB tbh.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't really like either of these posts:
In post 293, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 150, Andresvmb wrote:This is all you have to say about the game so far plus?
I'm a slow starter
my rvs is probably VOTE: titus, they always seem scummy to me for some reason. I even vigged them n1 last game.
In post 294, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 196, Andresvmb wrote:Last time we played, I could understand your POV. And you seemed more careful. Here you aren’t really being careful. I mean, you threw out a completely emotional reason to begin questioning my slot (based on literally faulty logic), and your focus seems overly narrow.

Whatever, just an early take. Some folks are already trying to sideline you by calling your approach superficial and what not. There’s probably something there, but you haven’t questioned it much.
andres putting more effort at the start here to make up for last game or because he's scum?
It seems a bit weird to make an RVS vote mid way through page 12, when they'd already posted during the actual RVS without voting anyone. It's like they are conscious that they're not doing anything and feel the need to pad the post out.

The second comment looks as though they just want to say something game related and found the safest possible comment they could make.

It's not a great deal, but it's how I could imagine a newer scum player would enter this game.

VOTE: PlusJoyed
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

A possibility that entered my mind when I read the above posts:

Mini: does nothing
In post 158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte
Mini, i distinctly remember your meta as scum is to do literally nothing.
Mini in scum pt: I’m being scumread for doing nothing, what should I do

Scum partner: just look interested by asking questions

Mini: ok.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m giving you more leeway this time which is why I’m not voting you, but you’re not above suspicion.

It seems like you’re trying harder this game (which I appreciate) but it seems like you’re just trying to look busy by asking ‘why’ to everything you can find. That is the easiest way for scum to look busy or helpful without actually doing anything.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 485, Rannygazoo wrote:Leaning scum on CheekyTeeky. I don’t want to co-sign Titus’s angleshoot but I’ll be keeping an eye out.

I’m not feeling the Plus wagon. I don’t know him per se but in the one game I had with him, he caved as town like corn starch caves to water. It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s scum on it looking for LHF.
I don't like how every time a low-content slot is pushed recently, someone will inevitably bring out the term 'LHF'. There is absolutely nothing from Plus' ISO that suggests they are Town. These are exactly the sort of slots that need sorting D1.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 709, Bypasser Catcher wrote:there's an alternative to pushing a low content slot. You can always question them first. Unless you specifically saw soemthing scummy?
What info do you have so far Luca from your push on whatever "LHF" slot you're supposedly pushing?
They have zero content to question.

And no info, because they haven't posted anything other than a V/LA notice since. That doesn't mean I should just stop pushing them though, but I'm still catching-up anyway.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And I did see something I found scummy, which I talked about earlier.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 498, Hayker wrote:

That's gotta be a first (I'm not counting fake townreading her like I did last time I rolled scum).

What wording was I supposed to use? Is there another way to say it? Also I'm French.

"Like last time I rolled scum" is the phrase in question. If I read it "Like last time I rolled scum" in a straight way, it somewhat implies you are currently scum. "like last time". If it read more "like last time, I rolled scum" then the meaning changes as the phrases are split. Im explaining this rather poorly though.
unvote

Oddly enough the more DGB posts the less I scumread them
I don't get why this would necessarily be odd? I'd have liked to have known more specifically what brought about this change in read.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 489, Gamma Emerald wrote:Any more reads you wanna share?
Titus, Nero Cain, Minimegabyte, NPOM, Binatog13, BBmolla, Andresvmb, Chkflip are town.
I agree with these reads for the most part, so far. Still not entirely sure what to make of Mini.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 525, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Nero Cain
How willing would you be to tag team a wagon on Cheeky.
I think you're wrong about Mini.
I'm actually starting to TR Norwegian, although I'm not quite sure why.

I'm open to the Cheeky elim at this point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Leaning Town on Gamma as well for his general approach to the game around this point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 541, Hayker wrote:
In post 111, BBmolla wrote:im not a miller but look how much fun we had

I don't know how I missed this before. Probably trying to play these games with just my phone. You fake claimed miller? Was this move just for discussion purposes? This does not feel townie at all to me. Miller can cause a lot of chaos and confusion to the town, and fake claiming it at that.

Heybbmolla

BBmolla
This is like taking a massive step backwards in terms of the game progression.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 554, quiet wrote:In the time I wrote that post, Mom decided they didn’t like the DGB vote anymore. Can you explain why you voted them initially? For me, it was the joke thing about the oops my PT thread (I think I just hate those jokes), and the general admission that “well I’m always scumread so I guess I’ll have to constantly push against this”. Didn’t feel productive, not a lot of substance, I was okay with the vote. Also what changed?

Then DGB posted a thing I liked. I agree, cheeky is not the biggest lurker.

My lurkery scum read is Hayker, personally.

So I’ve decided that I’m terrible at cold reads, I think I made the wrong call, and will be voting Joyad instead.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: plusJoyed

I like this post generally. Tentative TL on quiet.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 598, quiet wrote:Like don’t get me wrong, I understand where Luca is coming from, but

The mafia PT theory is not convincing to me whatsoever

The idea that asking a lot of questions and not giving reads is just filler seems to come up a lot, but again I wonder if scum actually does this with any frequency. Can anyone give me an example of a game where scum produces filler content? I’d love to see some examples of what this filler looks like in practice, because if this is it, again, it calls a lot of attention to itself. Wouldn’t filler content try to be more subtle?
I don't really roll with the idea that 'scum do this' and 'town do this'. Context, play style and experience matter, and I could envisage Mini, from what I know of her play style, doing something like that as scum in the manner I described.

I realise it's not massively convincing in of itself, but it was a possibility that crossed my mind.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 643, Nero Cain wrote:though on 2nd thought Luca saying that while sitting on a vanity wagon does kinda make me worry that it's just scum trying to push 4 a mini elimination while not getting his hands dirty.
How is this:

In post 601, Mizzytastic wrote:
PlusJOYED (4): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, quiet
[E-7]

DrippingGoofball (3): Momrangal, NorwegianboyEE, MiniMegabyte
CheekyTeeky (3): Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, NoPowerOverMe
MiniMegabyte (2): Nero Cain, BBMolla
NoPowerOverMe (2): CheekyTeeky, chkflip
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
Rannygazoo (1): Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1 (1): Rannygazoo
Gamma Emerald (1): Andresvmb

Not Voting (2): Hayker, Binatog13
a vanity wagon?

And I'm still unsure about Mini. I was convinced she was scum in a previous game but she flipped town, so I'm giving her extra leeway this game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Hayker. PlusJOYED. Cheeky.

I want to eliminate one of these slots as things stand.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 733, quiet wrote:
In post 728, Luca Blight wrote:Hayker. PlusJOYED. Cheeky.
I’m on board with all of these, especially hawker.

These are also (I believe) the first, second, and third most lurkey slots. Do you have any reads that aren’t on lurkers? Or was that the basis of your reads?
I've given a number of non-lurker reads already.

I'm also not scumreading those slots for their lurking, but for their content (or lack thereof).
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 736, quiet wrote:I think the point I was trying to get to with my request for notarized examples was this. It seems like low-count (and low content) posters get scumread. I scumread them. It’s also easy to latch on to one bad post when there’s only ten of them. I have been convinced that scum play this way, but it also feels like...a really simple read to make that will often catch not-scum.

I understand the point of pushing one of those slots anyway to try to sort them, because without posting and without previous days votes or night actions we have nothing to go on. I guess I’m just trying to figure out how to tell the difference between actually busy or shy town or nervous power role and scum.

Also in my brain, if this is such an obvious scumtell, why wouldn’t scum just...not do it? I know it’s not that simple, but I think that’s the point I was trying to make.

All that being said, I still sus all three of those for exactly the same reason, so I guess I’m just a hypocrite.
The only way to distinguish between them is to push and sort them. I like to believe any town player is capable of towntelling on some level at some point - even complete 'lurkers' who are Town can show glimpses of this, but so far the three players I mentioned have given no indication.

As for 'wouldn't scum just not do it if it was an obvious scumtell', well, easier said than done.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 742, quiet wrote:
In post 738, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Take a look at the burst of activity from Cheeky, it was a classic scum way of dialoguing.
Yeah this makes sense to me. Happy with my vote here right now.

In a similar vein, I was trying to decide if those kind of wall catch-up posts in general (hi Luca) are in any way AI. I liked what Luca said, but also recognize that it would be an effective playstyle as scum; it kind of lets you answer questions/be responsive. Mini got sussed for practically the same posting style in a slightly different context.
Mini practically spammed 'why' multiple times without any sort of analysis. It's not really comparable.

You're right that it could be a premeditated playstyle as scum, but in my (and Mini's) case it's NAI due to time zone reasons.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 743, quiet wrote:To be clear, I have Luca in my town bucket right now. I don’t want to have that appear like I’m shading them. Not my intent.
It's cool bro. Everybody shades sometimes.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

But yeah, I'd recommend getting out of thinking like 'scum do this' and 'town do this' and instead consider what feels right in that particular moment, in that specific situation.

Allow your past experiences to guide you by all means, but don't let it rule/bias your judgement. Always stay open-minded.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I just realised that this is Hayker's first game in like 8 years, so perhaps they're a bit rusty/out of touch.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

A quick meta search tells me PlusJOYED is capable of towntelling as Town, so I'm content with my vote there for now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I didn’t find that particular push townie or scummy tbh. I could see it coming from either alignment.

I found him townie early on for different reasons, but I haven’t been a fan of some of his more recent stuff. I’m about to sleep so I’ll elaborate tomorrow.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 876, NorwegianboyEE wrote:These are my reads right now.

Town

- Nero Cain
- Titus
- Vaxkiller
- DrippingGoofball
- Momrangal
- quiet
- Bypasser Catcher
- Luca Blight
- Norfolk Boy1
- Gamma Emerald
- BBMolla
- chkflip
- Andresvmb

Suspicious

- MiniMegabyte
- Rannygazoo
- Binatog13

Scummy

- CheekyTeeky
- PlusJOYED
- Hayker
This is very similar to my reads right now. I'd probably just drop Momrangal down to null.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Drop BBMolla down to null as well.

Hi Not_Mafia
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 813, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: Andres

Going here
Bad take.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 988, quiet wrote:
In post 271, Luca Blight wrote:I can relate to that post tbh as there are certain players I find completely unreadable, who I hope to be resolved by PR's.
Hey this is from a long time ago, but which players do you find completely unreadable?
No-one in this game particularly. A few off the top of my head would be Trendall, Robb, ElsaJay.

On the other hand I'm really good at meta-reading certain players, one of them being Norwegian, who I believe is Town this game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

E-1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1030, Andresvmb wrote:I guess Not_Mafia’s self-vote isn’t completely obvious - I’m not sure it counts as a legitimate vote.
It doesn't.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Plusjoyed

Actually I want to see something from this slot.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1040, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Gamestate just declared not_mafia town. The fact hes at hammer distance this fast with no real cooperation between townies shows it.
Town are just voting bc of playstyle dislike and scum are piling on.
Sometimes this way of thinking is accurate, but it's been a weird slot since the beginning and I could easily see scum distancing themselves from it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1054, Luca Blight wrote:Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.
What do you think, Andres?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm pretty good at reading Norwegian (I literally just caught him as scum in a Newbie) and I'm pretty sure he is Town this game.

Andres is obvtown. I think Bypasser is Town as well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'd be surprised if Not_Mafia wasn't scum, given the history of the slot more than anything. I could see scum distancing themselves from it, or even actively bussing it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Years ago I was scum with Creature in a 3p scum team, and he is/was a good town player but a poor scum player, and I just bussed him from the start. He was eliminated D1, but we still ended up winning that game quite comfortably.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1083, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1082, Luca Blight wrote:I'd be surprised if Not_Mafia wasn't scum, given the history of the slot more than anything. I could see scum distancing themselves from it, or even actively bussing it.
Really? You think Scum would actively bus a rather hard to read slot
that everybody expects will be around for a while?
I'm not really sure what you mean by the bolded, but I could definitely see this slot being bussed due to the history of it. If not bussed then at least abandoned/distanced from.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1086, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1085, Luca Blight wrote:Years ago I was scum with Creature in a 3p scum team, and he is/was a good town player but a poor scum player, and I just bussed him from the start. He was eliminated D1, but we still ended up winning that game quite comfortably.
I take it that Creature and Not_Mafia are not the same player? And even if they were, why would your decision to bus Not_Mafia in what appears to be a smaller game years ago be relevant to the here and now?
It was an example of how these things can go down.

No, they're not the same player. And I'm not even necessarily talking about Not_Mafia, but the slot as a whole.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1090, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1088, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1083, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1082, Luca Blight wrote:I'd be surprised if Not_Mafia wasn't scum, given the history of the slot more than anything. I could see scum distancing themselves from it, or even actively bussing it.
Really? You think Scum would actively bus a rather hard to read slot
that everybody expects will be around for a while?
I'm not really sure what you mean by the bolded, but I could definitely see this slot being bussed due to the history of it. If not bussed then at least abandoned/distanced from.
In practically every game I’ve played with Not_Mafia (and we’re both Town), they never get NK’ed. Like ever. Why? Because they’re very easy to offer up as execution bait, and no one bats an eye.
Again, this slot is more than just Not_Mafia. That's all I'm going to say about it. I'm happy to put some pressure on the lurkers before the day is out, but I feel like this slot will be a distraction at best going forward.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1135, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1048, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1040, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Gamestate just declared not_mafia town. The fact hes at hammer distance this fast with no real cooperation between townies shows it.
Town are just voting bc of playstyle dislike and scum are piling on.
Sometimes this way of thinking is accurate, but it's been a weird slot since the beginning and I could easily see scum distancing themselves from it.
And yet you were the first to flinch. Try again.
I don’t know what you mean.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1369, PlusJOYED wrote:no one else scumreads titus huh
Why do you scumread Titus?

What other reads do you have?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1361, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 746, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 733, quiet wrote:
In post 728, Luca Blight wrote:Hayker. PlusJOYED. Cheeky.
I’m on board with all of these, especially hawker.

These are also (I believe) the first, second, and third most lurkey slots. Do you have any reads that aren’t on lurkers? Or was that the basis of your reads?
I've given a number of non-lurker reads already.

I'm also not scumreading those slots for their lurking, but for their content (or lack thereof).
scumreading for early lurking without content is the same thing as scumreading for not having content
I don’t get what point you’re trying to make here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1366, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1037, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed

Actually I want to see something from this slot.
you will not
What’s that supposed to mean?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@Bypasser
: you said earlier the gamestate confirmed Not_Mafia as Town, why do you no longer believe this is the case?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I still prefer a PlusJOYED elim for this reason:
In post 754, Luca Blight wrote:I just realised that this is Hayker's first game in like 8 years, so perhaps they're a bit rusty/out of touch.
In post 756, Luca Blight wrote:A quick meta search tells me PlusJOYED is capable of towntelling as Town, so I'm content with my vote there for now.
And I find PlusJOYED’s catch up unsatisfying to say the least, so I’d rather keep my vote there for now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Hayker is basically a newbie (based on their meta and play style), and generally newbies look scummy as either alignment. I’m willing to give him a little more leeway than PlusJOYED, given the context.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Join date is irrelevant. Compare their meta and get back to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1402, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1401, Luca Blight wrote:Join date is irrelevant. Compare their meta and get back to me.
have u considered:

>IRL obligations
or
>dynamics of being in a large normal for the first time
Yes, those things apply to both players.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I didn’t say meta necessarily supports PlusJOYED over Hayker, I said I’m willing to give Hayker more leeway as they’re basically a newbie.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@
PlusJOYED
: You love readlists, right? I’d love to see one from you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

So why haven’t you added yours yet?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The Nero wagon seems Ok but I feel like I’d much rather elim in PlusJOYED/Hayker today.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

We should direct Not_Mafia’s night action, right? We don’t want him targeting someone who is likely Town.

I suggest eliminating either PlusJOYED/Hayker and letting Not_Mafia target the other.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1435, Titus wrote:
In post 1397, Luca Blight wrote:Hayker is basically a newbie (based on their meta and play style), and generally newbies look scummy as either alignment. I’m willing to give him a little more leeway than PlusJOYED, given the context.
This makes little sense comparing join dates as BC comments.
In post 1401, Luca Blight wrote:Join date is irrelevant. Compare their meta and get back to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1474, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1473, Bypasser Catcher wrote:andres, even excluding me, can you agree with my townblock list? I wanna try approaching this game in a way that puts scum in a really shite situation of being PoE'd.
Gamma, yes. Binatog? I think so? They didn’t take me up on deep diving one player and just giving us their unfiltered thoughts, but the perspective seems Town. Luca? It depends. If Hayker flips Scum, definitely not.
They’re softly trying to move the wagon to plus without sticking their neck out too much.
I have them as Town but would reconsider with a Hayker Scum flip.
I've preferred pressure on PlusJOYED since , at which point Hayker wasn't even a wagon. Since then PlusJOYED has done literally nothing, so I don't get why you think my position on this is sketchy. I'm happy to elim either of these slots if Not_Mafia targets the other during the night.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@Norwegian:
Because I guess Nero will be easier to read as the game progresses, whereas for the other two this might not be the case. I don't like the idea of letting PlusJOYED skate through the day with no content whatsoever. The Hayker slot is either scum or a liability, and could do with sorting sooner rather than later.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really agree.
I think the slots are liabilities too, but even though they could be coasting scum, i’m much more sure about Nero being in his scum meta than Plusjoyed that’s unreadable and Hayker that’s just not here and i’m not familiar with.
Well I don't really have much experience playing with Nero, so I'm potentially willing to sheep your meta read. I really would like some content from PlusJOYED before this day is out, though.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1678, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1675, Luca Blight wrote:
@Norwegian:
Because I guess Nero will be easier to read as the game progresses, whereas for the other two this might not be the case. I don't like the idea of letting PlusJOYED skate through the day with no content whatsoever. The Hayker slot is either scum or a liability, and could do with sorting sooner rather than later.
U are self contradicting pls stop
I don't see how?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:43 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1688, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Mind u nero has 5x the posts of PJ
Yes, PlusJOYED has done literally nothing. We have no information by which to sort him going forward. It initially seemed as though this might have just been due to being busy IRL, but then he said he's just waiting for an elim, so he is purposefully not doing anything. Looking at his meta, he seems inquisitive as town and loves posting detailed readlists etc.

Nero could well be scum, but his start was Ok and he might just be disinterested right now for other reasons for all we know. BBMolla is in a similar boat for me as well, but I think these slots will be easier to sort down the line.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I do value meta-reads, however, and I'm potentially willing to sheep Norwegian's SR if he's that confident.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't get your problem.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'll put it simpler language so you can understand.

Preference for elim as it stands: PlusJOYED -> Hayker -> Nero.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I strongly TR Norwegian, so if he is confident on his SR on Nero based on meta then I'd be prepared to vote there instead.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1662, Luca Blight wrote:
We should direct Not_Mafia’s night action, right? We don’t want him targeting someone who is likely Town.

I suggest eliminating either PlusJOYED/Hayker and letting Not_Mafia target the other.
What do people think of this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

So if you target scum and die, how will we know who you targeted?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Oh wait, I just realised he claimed even-night.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't see plusJOYED's wagon gaining traction at this point and he seems set to lurk the day out, so might as well make this a straight choice between Nero/Hayker.

VOTE: Hayker
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The SR's on you are mainly based on meta, and I don't know your meta very well at all, hence my position. In order to reach a compromise I would be willing to vote you based on a strong meta scumread from my biggest TR.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Stop trying to make out like hesitancy is necessarily scummy. We have two lurker slots and one slot that is scumread based on meta I'm unfamiliar with.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1712, Nero Cain wrote:when I flip town who do u want dead luca?
My priority would be in sorting the Hayker/plusJOYED slots. I also still think the Not_Mafia slot is probably scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm open to you being Town. Catch-up fully and share your thoughts.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Nero
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Scum lacking the motivation to put in the work to read up and fake reads would be my guess.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Maybe also an attempt to falsely incriminate Momrangal?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If he flips scum I'd say the Mini slot is more likely Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I could see Not_Mafia bussing Nero with the intent of incriminating Momrangal.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1742, Nero Cain wrote:I just don't want to play and catchup and I don't think its great thing to put someone else into a widely scumread slot. I don't think my scumhunting will be missed. So just eliminate me.
You said you weren't disinterested though? So it seems you're being dishonest somewhere along the line.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1746, Nero Cain wrote:i wasn't until now. if u think getting tunneled on with bad reasoning doesn't have an affect on someones will 2 play then....

but het, I flip town they eliminate you, nm and bypass. GG
Lol, no-one was tunneling - we were literally waiting for you to catch up and share your thoughts. Both Norwegian and I were open to you being Town still and said as much.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

There's no doubt in my mind that Nero is scum now. This isn't a townie reaction on any level:
In post 1733, Nero Cain wrote:what slip?
In post 1734, Nero Cain wrote:
vote: Nero
just lynch me
As Town he'd at least want to hear what the supposed slip was about before throwing in the towel.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If Nero was Town he'd think 'Ok let's see the slip, once I disprove that I'll be able to turn it around'.

As scum he immediately thinks 'f*ck it, the game is up'. Or possibly this was a controlled burn, which is my running theory.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1766, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1765, Luca Blight wrote:If Nero was Town he'd think 'Ok let's see the slip, once I disprove that I'll be able to turn it around'.

As scum he immediately thinks 'f*ck it, the game is up'. Or possibly this was a controlled burn, which is my running theory.
How many games of Mafia have you played again? It’s like you think Town never gets salty about a wagon on them.
Context is key. I don't think town reacts that way in this situation,

@Norwegian:
Is Nero the type to get salty as Town like this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1768, Nero Cain wrote:like, I don't want to have to sit there and dodge accusations that im "lurking" for the rest of the game b/c I choose to watch football for a weekend as I will next weekend.

Luca is just scum.
I never once accused you of being scum for lurking.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1772, Nero Cain wrote:but in general its hard to tell who is the dumb town voting you and who is the scum piling on.
You're voting yourself - so I guess if you really are Town then you're the dumbest of all.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1775, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1743, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe I'm paranoid, but I could see Not_Mafia bussing Nero with the intent of incriminating Momrangal.
Also, this post makes me think its a Luca-NM pairing.
This only makes sense if you're also scum.

Because I'm 'defending' her from being scum with you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1808, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1801, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1798, Andresvmb wrote:Ugh I’m going to take some crap for this but whatever.

VOTE: Luca
What has Luca done that is scummy?
I just said - I think Luca is piling on Nero too hard. It’s a good way to convince others that the wagon is righteous.
And Luca is also going to let you take a massive amount of the heat for it if Nero does flip Scum.

And you did say that AtE is NAI, but that’s just not true.
What makes you think that?

You've commented yourself on how sure I am of Nero flipping scum, so how would I let Norwegian take the heat for it? I SR Nero and I take responsibility for that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

What do you think the scum!motivation for me going in hard on Nero is here, Andres?

If I know he's flipping green, what would I have to gain from that? If I wanted to let Norwegian take the blame, why would I hard SR Nero when he'd already given up?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1796, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1793, Andresvmb wrote:I for one actually think it’s incredibly likely that Nero/Luca contains 1 Scum. I did not want Luca in my Town Block because I have some concerns there. This dogged pursuit of Nero means this is probably not TvT.
In that case i'm firmly on the side of Luca here because i think he's suffered enough from losing the 1v1 against me in that newbie.
Andres reminded me of esoteric from that game even before his vote on me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@Andres
But it makes no sense for me to go so hard at Nero if I planned to let Norwegian take the blame for his green flip.

Do you at least see that?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1843, Andresvmb wrote:And please lets not pretend that having a Town executed that can probably contribute to the game isn’t something worth pursuing as Scum.
Yeah, but I definitely wouldn't have gone about it in this manner as scum, there would have been no need to. Nero had literally given up.

I was also very open to him being Town if he was able to give a decent catch-up, but he wasn't.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1846, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1845, Luca Blight wrote:
@Andres
But it makes no sense for me to go so hard at Nero if I planned to let Norwegian take the blame for his green flip.

Do you at least see that?
I mean do you think Nero is going to flip Town? You seem to be preparing for such an outcome.
....seriously Andres?

I'm arguing against your perspective of me being scum and Nero being Town. No, I don't think he will flip Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:so u think i'll flip town but u are voting me for "giving up" how town u r
And Nero has latched right onto that one.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1850, Andresvmb wrote:But Nero has been contributing. It’s mostly based on the here and now. But it isn’t worthless.
What is this in response to?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Another reason I think Nero will flip scum is that his reads seem deliberately bad - he's FoS'ing obvtown players, which seems like a) he's too lazy to fake decent reads and b) he realises he'll still probably be eliminated and doesn't want to give away too much associative info.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1860, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1854, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Andres, whats your read on Nero? And why?
Look all I know is that this 1v1 contains Scum. I can feel it. I am way too uncertain about Norwegian and frankly that fight just isn’t worth it right now you would see way too much emotional content. But Nero is not going down without a fight
and isn’t throwing out crazy reads either or wallowing in self-pity before getting executed
. So I am leaning Town there and voting the player that appeared most certain.
Really? You must be reading a different game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

His reads are lazy and terrible, Andres. He hasn't bothered with a proper catch-up at all. He's basically just throwing out OMGUS reads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1866, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Luca, do you think Andres is trying to gaslight the situation into making u out to be scummy for pushing on nero, who is probably flipping scum?
I'm still sure of Andres being Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1871, Andresvmb wrote:Oh I wasn’t saying there was no self-pity in some of those responses, but Nero has kicked into gear and he’s out there analyzing and fighting. If Nero hadn’t changed the stance at all fine.
Well you gave him a lifeline, which I guess is why he has changed his tune a bit.

The current situation also means he doesn't have to go through the thread and fake read progression, he can just OMGUS.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1878, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1693, Luca Blight wrote:I'll put it simpler language so you can understand.

Preference for elim as it stands: PlusJOYED -> Hayker -> Nero.
What’s scummy in PJ’s actual posts
I've already talked a bit about that. I don't really want to go into it now though for obvious reasons.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1879, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1876, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1866, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Luca, do you think Andres is trying to gaslight the situation into making u out to be scummy for pushing on nero, who is probably flipping scum?
I'm still sure of Andres being Town.
I'm wavering because it feels like an attempt to pull the pressure off.
He's just paranoid/overthinking everything.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1883, Nero Cain wrote:I highly doubt that Luca will go over me. If you didn't want me eliminated today then you should be pushing elsewhere. So defending me is just kinda lip service.
This is a weird stance from someone who is so sure I'm scum.

Who do you think should be pushed instead, and why aren't you doing the pushing?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1892, Nero Cain wrote:like idk, the wagon on me is p silly. Like I wanted to just relax and watch football this weekend and then as soon as I get back norway accuses me of lurking and being disinterested and playing to my scum meta. Dumb votes from Gamma and CHK. quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight is where I expect to find scum.

Had also felt like Mom's accusation was pretty bad. Like why is thinking about why things are happening scummy?
Here you go, Andres. Nothing but self-pity and bad, OMGUS reads.

I'm done with this conversation.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

1) I explained why I was hesitant to SR Mini. I had previously hard SR her and she flipped Town.

2) I wanted more content from PlusJOYED and believed, and still believe, he could be scum lying low. If this is the case then his plan so far has been successful, as he's given hardly any content or information with which to read him.

3) I had made reference to Not_Mafia before - I said repeatedly I wanted either a Cheeky, Hayker or PusJOYED elim.

4) Nero was never my top town read, what are you talking about?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Did Not_Mafia crumb his target?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You're clearly misrepresenting my 980 if you think I put Nero as my 'top townread'. Some of Nero's early stuff seemed Ok and I had a null-Town read on him at that point in time.

Why didn't you raise any of these suspicions D1, Norfolk?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Not only did you not raise these suspicions D1, but you hopped on the Nero wagon yourself:
In post 2068, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:
In post 2065, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I keep reading N_M posts as BC posts before realizing it's not.
That avatar is hypnotic.

I'm switching horses here, because this flip will confirm a lead I want to pursue later.

VOTE: Nero
Why didn't you back Nero and push my elim, along with Andres?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2250, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

I think Nero is town but I want day to end so whatever

E-1
I think this guy is scum btw.

When I was reading through, this was the first time I thought Nero would flip Town, as it seemed like a typical informed scum post when an elim is imminent.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2488, BBmolla wrote:who the fuck kills mini
Feigning ignorance. Obviously they didn't kill
Mini
, they killed the replacement.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I have a gut SR on Titus.

Norwegian, Andres and Bypasser are all Town. I think Vax is probably Town as well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Presuming you mean Norfolk, he's E-2.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

What are your legacy reads, Boy?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Why is PlusJOYED Town?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The only 'Doctor noise' I can see was in his first post on D2, which was obviously way too late to bait the NK.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Not_Mafia, did you crumb Norfolk as your target?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2523, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:I can't believe that Binatog betrayed me. I'd have taken a bullet for you, bro.
This could be a hint that he's a protective, but as I said it came way too late when he'd already been 'caught' on D2.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

But you said...
In post 1700, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll crumb it
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Intent to hammer
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

What's your legacy reads, in case you die?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Norfolk Boy1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2782, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1054, Luca Blight wrote:Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.
OH WOW

This is super bad.
No. We’re on D4 and Plus has still said f*ck all.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2815, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2810, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2782, DrippingGoofball wrote:
OH WOW

This is super bad.
No. We’re on D4 and Plus has still said f*ck all.
N_M was getting very close to being eliminated when you wrote this. The day was kicking and didn't need to have life breathed into it. You yourself say that the N_M elimination is inevitable. Then why switch.

Don't you think that it's weird, from another player's perspective?
I was down for a NM elim, but I wanted more info from certain players. That info won’t be generated when everyone is just waiting for an inevitable elim to happen. I still made it clear at the time I thought NM was more likely scum than not.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2820, quiet wrote:@Luca do you think Cheeky is bussing this early?
That’s not bussing lol.

Early distancing is a very common scum tactic.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: BBMolla

I remember his guy repeatedly calling the Cheeky votes ‘boring’, which stuck out as a possible light defense at the time.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 534, BBmolla wrote:
In post 505, NorwegianboyEE wrote:heybbmolla heybbmolla heybbmolla
hello

the Cheeky votes are boring
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2846, Momrangal wrote:Hey Luca, instead of diverting the focus, why don't you look at norwee and state how he isn't scum trying to ride on some kind of town cred he should have for bussing NM
Norwegian is well out of his scum range imo.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 265, Titus wrote:
In post 263, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 257, Titus wrote:
In post 238, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: cheeky teeky
Town
Because of who I'm voting, or because I jumped off the wagon, or are you calling cheeky town? I have a good reason to suspect cheeky.

Samantha just finished rolling scum in Booneytunes. She peaced out rather than play scum again. #angleshoot
In post 460, Titus wrote:
In post 411, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh hell no VOTE: nopoweroverme
Ok, yeah Cheeky is scum too. NPOM is pretty obvtown.

Titus gets some Townie points for pointing out this angle-shooting stuff. It's interesting/strange how she never really follows up on it, though; she always prefers an elim on someone else and never really pushes for an elim on this slot.

Do you think Titus would make the 'angle-shooting' against her scum partner?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Norwegian, can you consider BBMolla?

ISO him and his stance towards the Cheeky/NM slot. He soft defends it and pushes other easy slots like Hayker/Mini and then a late Nero vote despite TR'ing him. His general play looks like scum coasting through the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
hello

In post 566, BBmolla wrote:
In post 538, DrippingGoofball wrote:
hello

If one of them flips scum, both are scum.
she might be scum for the samantha replacement info, but other than that they're still boring votes. we know cheeky will post more content, there are loads more lurkfucks to sift through.

what's the boring tell cause I can probably disprove it, if not now then I will post game lel

E-1

This seems disingenuous on BBMolla's part. He dislikes the Cheeky votes because she'll post more content (he doesn't even specify a TR on her) and prefers to elim a lurker, but then goes right ahead and E-1's Nero when not only does the same apply to him, as Nero will also post more content and be easier to read as the game progresses, but BBMolla already TR him.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler: BBMolla's D1 votes
In post 129, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte
In post 378, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Binatog13
In post 588, BBmolla wrote:ah nvm that is scum, your reads are good sans your read of me nero

VOTE: MiniMegabyte
In post 1240, BBmolla wrote:Tbh I kind of just want this day to end so I can do my night action

E-1

Literally all votes on easy, LHF, before swooping in opportunistically and putting his supposed TR to E-1.

Interesting that he never voted PlusJOYED, however, in case this flips red.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2761, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed
Although he's voting him today lol.

A continuing trend of taking the path of least resistance, anyway.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2769, PlusJOYED wrote:please let me die
I thought you were waiting for an Elim? There's been 3 already, as well as 3 NK's.

If you don't want to play then replace-out.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 52, Momrangal wrote:Imo, let molla play. His alignment will be clear later on and hes a solidnhunter, boon for town if town
We've let molla play, has his alignment become clear?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Right now, without having reviewed most players, I'd say the remaining scum are in:

BBMolla, Momrangal, PlusJOYED, Titus, Chkflip, Hayker.

I agree that Hayker has more chance of being town out of most in this list, but I don't feel comfortable clearing him yet.

Chkflip I'm almost completely null on, but leaning more towards being scum due to PoE.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 904, Mizzytastic wrote:Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo
[E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher
MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
DrippingGoofball (1): MiniMegabyte
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia
Andresvmb (1): Momrangal

Not Voting (3): Hayker*, Binatog13, chkflip
This is an interesting VC, because everyone on the NM wagon is probably Town here, and the PlusJOYED wagon fmpov was pretty Townie (only one I'm unsure of is Titus) and that wagon couldn't pick up any further momentum and died out, while the Not_Mafia wagon rolled unopposed to E-1 from here. It's quite possible both scum were wagoned, which would have explained the game state lacking any spark despite scum being wagoned. I think the NM slot was written off by scum early on after the two replace-outs.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

My guess right now would be BBMolla, Momrangal, PlusJOYED scumteam, presuming there's four in total.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2985, Titus wrote:
In post 2974, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 904, Mizzytastic wrote:Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo
[E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher

Not Voting (3): Hayker*, Binatog13, chkflip
This is an interesting VC, because everyone on the NM wagon is probably Town here, and the PlusJOYED wagon fmpov was pretty Townie (only one I'm unsure of is Titus) and that wagon couldn't pick up any further momentum and died out, while the Not_Mafia wagon rolled unopposed to E-1 from here. It's quite possible both scum were wagoned, which would have explained the game state lacking any spark despite scum being wagoned. I think the NM slot was written off by scum early on after the two replace-outs.
I disagree with the NM wagon being all town. If scum wrote off NM, like you suggest, they would be present on the NM wagon particularly if Plusjoyed is scum.
Maybe 'write off' is too severe, but I could see the scum not really trying too hard to save it, while hoping someone else ends up getting wagoned (which was the case). Speaking of which, I believe Momrangal was involved in instigating the Nero wagon, which BBMolla later joined as well, so there's that. If PlusJOYED is scum then he obviously hasn't been active enough to help steer the game in a particular direction.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2988, Titus wrote:I am also not perfectly wedded to my Hawker vote. I find it most likely. I could go with Plusjoyed Gamma or EE.
Why not BBMolla?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

After I voted BBMolla:
In post 2846, Momrangal wrote:Hey Luca, instead of diverting the focus, why don't you look at norwee and state how he isn't scum trying to ride on some kind of town cred he should have for bussing NM
In post 2984, Momrangal wrote:DBG
Gamma
Bina
Andre

BB
chk
Hayker

Titus

Norwee
Quiet
Plus
Luca
Vax

Molla and Chk went from null-scum to null-town. Idr why, gonna look into that later but not interested in a push made by Luca

There is an air of desperation about this. I'm feeling pretty good about my BBMolla/Momrangal SR.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

With the VC having NM at 6 votes and PlusJOYED at 5, Momrangal comes out with a classic soft partner defence:
In post 955, Momrangal wrote:The points against NM is fair though, and I'm aware of cheekys preferences and NMs disposition to games but I would hate to lynch on policy, which is what it does kinda feel like to me
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Here it also seems that she is trying to push the attention away from Not_Mafia post-claim.
In post 1202, Momrangal wrote:More likely than not, NM wouldn't have been pushed to L-1 and even if he did, there were just enough people giving him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't even need to claim.

I feel like the claim drop was a means to make people stop focusing on him which, overall helps the game state because the game is more than just NM so...

Let's do that?
This is just about all Momrangal had to say about the NM slot D1.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I just realised BBMolla also changed from PlusJOYED to Hayker for no apparent reason:
In post 2761, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed
In post 2946, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Hayker
What happened to cause this change in vote, when both have barely posted since D1? It seems as though he just wanted a cheap bit of distancing, further supporting my BBMolla/Momrangal/PlusJOYED theory.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Although Titus asked him to join the Hayker wagon, so maybe that point isn't particularly strong.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If I'm right about BBMolla/Momrangal then PlusJOYED is probably also scum due to the fact they didn't go anywhere near his wagon D1 when it was competing with NM, when it would have been so easy to push there.

It's particularly weird how BBMolla wanted a lurker elim, but never showed any interest in PlusJOYED, the biggest lurker of all, D1.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Here is BBMolla's stance on page 50:
In post 1240, BBmolla wrote:Tbh I kind of just want this day to end so I can do my night action

This was his previous post, ten pages earlier:
In post 999, BBmolla wrote:
In post 686, BBmolla wrote:nice Not_Mafia joined the game
How did the VC look at the time of the previous post?
In post 1006, Mizzytastic wrote:
Not_Mafia (8): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo, chkflip, DrippingGoofball
[E-3]

PlusJOYED (4): Luca Blight, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher

Not Voting (2): Hayker*, Binatog13
Isn't it convenient, then, that BBMolla was ready for the game to end when a random lurker was being wagoned, but not when Not_Mafia (confscum) was at E-3, and when one of his likely partners (also a lurker) was the next biggest wagon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

ready for the day to end* rather
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I can see a natural Townbloc emerging here:

Norwegian, DGB, Quiet, myself, maybe Gamma?

Andres, if he's able to reconcile this with his reads.

I think Vax is Town as well, but will need to review that quickly.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Vax has towntold numerous times, I feel pretty good about that TR.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3022, BBmolla wrote:The random claims, the lack of care about my vote,
these are simply not things that exist in my scumplay
In post 868, BBmolla wrote:Meta is useful the less aware players are of their own meta
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Do you have any strong TR's, BBMolla?

I suggest not WIFOM'ing and just do some Townie stuff if you are Town (which I doubt).
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I agree with that, Quiet.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Why is Momrangal Town? Please elaborate.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I've already said why.

You claim my push is terrible, but you clearly haven't even read my posts.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If the last few posts don't show how fake BBMolla's reads are, nothing will.

Look at how vague his reasons for TR'ing Momrangal (his likely scum partner) are.

He SR's me for my push but has no idea why I SR him, or even that I SR Momrangal.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3043, quiet wrote:
In post 3037, BBmolla wrote:Lucas push on me is awful and I don’t know enough about how good they are to determine if it’s bad town or scum
I think you are luca's scumtype; his biggest scumreads in the early game were Cheeky (lurking), PlusJOYAD (super lurking), Hayker (also lurking).
There are some other reasons you look a lil bad, but I wouldn't be willing to push you today for them. It jives with what I know about your play. I don't find Luca's push particularly bad though. You're just his type.

Now chkflp, that I can get behind.
I don't particularly SR lurkers, and my SR on Cheeky wasn't down to lurking.

This game has been carrying two virtually dead slots until D4 (and counting) which is unusual in itself.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

So you're finally reading my case, AFTER you'd already decided it was terrible lol.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3056 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3054, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Does Molla get this emotional as both allignments or what?
I don't know his meta, but the fact he's clearly hyper-aware of his own meta means it shouldn't be relied upon too much anyway.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3053, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2975, Luca Blight wrote:My guess right now would be BBMolla, Momrangal, PlusJOYED scumteam, presuming there's four in total.
Wow
Did I hit the jackpot?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3176 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If there’s a Town rolecop who visited Momrangal N3 then they should claim - because if there isn’t then she is Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #166) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If it wasn’t a Town rolecop who targeted her then it must have been a mafia rolecop. Momrangal is a suspect slot so it would be good to clear that if possible. If a Town rolecop claims then it avoids a false green light.

There’s no need for the lazy roleblocker to claim as they’re basically an IC who can reveal when needed.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (isolation #167) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In the scenario that Mom was targeted by a scum-rolecop then no-one needs to claim. She is conf Town.

If she was targeted by Town, then claiming avoids a false green light, which is important. If Momrangal is Town then I need to reassess the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3230, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Binatog’s information confirms Momrangal as town.
Thank god, now i can ignore the slot safely.
Well, confirmed as long as a Town Rolecop didn't target her.

Until such time as there's a Rolecop claim, I will assume Momrangal is Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If there's a Town rolecop in the game that didn't target her, they should at least crumb the fact, if not reveal it outright. There could possibly be a rolecop on both teams.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm gonna have to review again, but I'm Ok with this for now:

VOTE: plusJOYED
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I still think BBMolla/plusJOYED are likely to be partners.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think it was telling how BBMolla pushed the idea of a lurker elim consistently D1 but ignored plusJOYED, and as soon as the Hayker wagon overtook the Not_Mafia and PlusJOYED wagons BBMolla jumped on it and was suddenly impatient to end the day.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (isolation #173) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Town pile:

Norwegian
Quiet
Gamma
Vax
Momrangal
DGB
Binatog
----
Andres, Hayker

Suspects:

BBMolla
plusJOYED
chkflip
Titus

That's where I'm at right now. I'll have to review the Andres slot again as I haven't really liked his recent posts.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yes, I agree that Binatog is conftown and Momrangal almost conftown.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If BBMolla is scum, as I believe, then Hayker is Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think BBMolla/plus are likely partners, but I could also see a world where it's something like BBMolla, Titus, Andres/chkflip. Titus and Andres both did a little pushing on Plus instead of the NM wagon D1, so I'm not entirely comfortable that wagon was pure. It really bothers me how BBMolla ignored the plus wagon, while also showing no interest in voting the NM slot, though.

VOTE: BBMolla

This is what feels right.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I've been torn on Titus, but I think I'm now leaning more towards her being scum.

I wanted to TR her for her early angle-shooting on the Cheeky slot, but she never showed any intention of voting that slot and always preferred a safe vote on a lurker like PlusJOYED or Hayker. These were the only slots she voted D1. I actually agreed with her angle-shooting and it predisposed me to scumread the Cheeky slot, so I can't relate to that lack of follow-up.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2988, Titus wrote:I am also not perfectly wedded to my Hawker vote. I find it most likely. I could go with Plusjoyed Gamma or EE.
Titus also avoided talking about BBMolla, who had been in the spotlight, here.

I asked her '
why not BBMolla?
' in but she didn't answered this question. So Titus/BBMolla could be a thing.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 3123, Titus wrote:Quiet, do you think either Hayker or Plusjoyed could be scum?
In post 3142, Titus wrote:@Norway, Join us?
In post 3144, Titus wrote:I just checked the activity overview and PlusJOYED has 11 posts. :/
In post 3192, Titus wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed

Not only did Titus completely avoid talking about BBMolla, but she actively tries to push the attention onto the lurkers instead.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And voting Plus because he has 11 posts at this stage, with all the info we have, is just really weak.

Right now I'm leaning towards plusJOYED being Town, and scum being BBMolla, Titus, Chkflip. Andres instead of Chkflip could be a possibility.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Hayker's recent posts have been Townie. Feeling pretty good about my reads right now.

I need to review Andres further, but I don't really feel like doing so pre-flip. His general posting has felt Townie (very Townie at times) but his views on the game are so out of whack that I'm starting to think he might be pushing an agenda in opposition to the strong Town core that is forming.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If you SR plusJOYED then why aren't you suspicious of BBMolla being his partner, for the reasons I outlined?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3263, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually yeah, what makes you think Plus is town Luca? I don't see how there's enough info to sort them one way or the other.
Only based on the fact that I think scum are counter-wagoning plusJOYED now in response to the pressure on BBMolla, and also did to a lesser extent on D1 in response to the Cheeky/NM wagon.

I think Plus makes sense as a partner for BBMolla, but I'm leaning more towards BBMolla/Titus/Chkflip or Andres for the reasons above.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3262, Luca Blight wrote:If you SR plusJOYED then why aren't you suspicious of BBMolla being his partner, for the reasons I outlined?
BBMolla is Nero Cain. Like I said.
So you're Townreading him for his AtE?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3273, Titus wrote:
In post 3271, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3262, Luca Blight wrote:If you SR plusJOYED then why aren't you suspicious of BBMolla being his partner, for the reasons I outlined?
BBMolla is Nero Cain. Like I said.
So you're Townreading him for his AtE?
No. I'm townreading based on the same people pushing for the same reasons and BBMolla having the same response while most of scum sits out.

They have no need to bus Plus thanks to you.
Do you know why I SR BBMolla?

I don't really get what you mean by your last sentence, can you expand on it?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Are you even reading my posts, Titus?

I'm considering Andres as possible scum. I also SR you.

And I did say 'to a lesser extent' as I believe scum didn't try too hard to save the NM slot.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm not scumreading BBMolla for his AtE.

Well, I guess I am partially, but I was already hard SR'ing him before he ever AtE'd. Please catch-up properly before dismissing that wagon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 3290, Titus wrote:
In post 3289, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3288, Titus wrote:
In post 3286, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3285, Titus wrote:NM and Plusjoyed are both PRs in the SvS scenario, thus bussing would be discouraged.
How do you know Plus would be a PR?
Because scum would bus a goon to save the Strongman.
This is such moonlogic.
I'm starting to believe that you and BBMolla are both scum and you are grasping here with flimsy reasoning to save him.
You have no response to my VCA and are doubling down on limming Molla anyway. This is where I talkabout you not giving my VCA a fair shake.

You also pushed a bullshit wifom argument on me.

You're pushing what it takes to get Molla limmed in spite of the data and lack of Plus posting saying to lim him.

This is ironic, given you completely dismissed the BBMolla wagon without even knowing or taking the time to understand why he was being SR in the first place.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3303, Momrangal wrote:I REPEAT A RED FLIP ON PLUS WOULD MEAN A RED FLIP ON LUCA
What would a red flip on BBMolla mean?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I forgot to mention earlier that Bypasser's biggest SR was Titus before they died, which is also worth noting.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3297, Momrangal wrote:
In post 3229, Momrangal wrote:I would need to look back to see if Luca was one of the pushers of plus because if he isn't, than this push here would make sense if he is partnered with plus

They are pairing me with them and pushing me first. When I flip town, it would give scum!Luca enough doubt to not make a push on scum buddy plusjoyed the next day
HEY!

HEY HEY HEY
Btw I was the biggest pusher of Plus D1, so pipe down.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Conf-Town:
Binatog

Almost conf-town:
Momrangal

Town:
Norwegian, Quiet

Very likely Town:
Gamma, DGB, Vax, Hayker

----

Suspects:

plusJOYED

Andres

Chkflip

Titus

BBMolla
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3317, chkflip wrote:I keep seeing my name. What I'm not seeing is reason, Luca. Causation. How do you look to engage me if all you're saying is my name? Just... curious. NorwEE, don't think this doesn't also apply to you.
It’s mostly PoE, and you seem to fit alongside my other scum reads. I’m about to sleep but I’ll review you again tomorrow and see if I can pick anything specific out.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3320, Momrangal wrote:He's also entirely ok with lynching lurkers D1 and now he's ok with lynching molla today. It looks like he's going after entirely within the HLF.

Such a idea is only strengthened when one looks at the fact that he was sxum-reading Mini but town-read that slot when a more active DKkoba filled it in.
Your second paragraph is entirely wrong.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It’s also weird how Titus is focusing more on a plus!town flip scenario than a plus!scum flip scenario, given she seems confident plus is scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3462 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

So what exactly was the point of BBMolla's self vote there?

I think he's been deliberately copying Nero's AtE, and Titus (his scum partner) has been pushing that line as well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3463 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It wouldn't surprise me if the entire remaining scum team is on the plusJOYED wagon right now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3467 (isolation #198) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Andres finally taking the time to reconsider his reads is restoring my faith in him a little.

I feel quite strongly that the team is BBMolla, Titus, Chkflip. It seems to make sense on every level.

There is a
chance
BBMolla and Plus could be S/S and scum are trying to bus their inactive partner.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (isolation #199) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3331, chkflip wrote:PlusJOYED has more scum equity than BBmolla

PROVE ME WRONG
Stuff like this is why I SR you, Chkflip. You take this stance while completely ignoring all the reasoning I've given behind BBMolla being scum, and why the game-state points to plusJOYED more likely being Town.

In general your posts haven't been that bad (although not that great either) but you're guilty by association with BBMolla and Titus from where I'm standing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”