Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 468, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 466, Wisdom wrote:SM is almost certainly scum with that iso
THANK you, god damn.

It's pretty hard to sell that myself, but if someone whose brain isn't made of mildew and nematodes sees it too, maybe they'll be able to make the argument more gracefully than I can.
I’d sheep an SM wagon but I think there is a scum in Dunn/Kyo. Kyo’s slot has burned the cred Toog built.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 402, Towelie wrote:
In post 398, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:implying our lord and savior baja blast isn't the protagonist?
fuck baja blast

-b[oth of us]
Woah idk if I should have said hi
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 470, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 327, Critter wrote:
In post 318, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
But she’s confirmed town, why do you give a shit about her motivations?
Because she is an IC, people will be more inclined to sheep instead of think for themselves. LLD isn't a follower, and people will take advantage of that, and she needs to be told when she is probably wrong, or at least have a devil's advocate to open up other possibilities.
Assume that I am wrong and Dunn is town. Why hasn’t he given reads? This reads more like you don’t like LLD’s playstyle vs a scummy motivation here. The only thing he’s done that’s memorable is attack you which means you’re more than likely town if Dunn is scum. If Dunn is town he really needs to start re-reading the game and give thoughts. Dude can’t make up his mind more than me which says a lot.
This feels slightly out of touch. Dunn's started posting thoughts already at this point and Critter is latched to a previous gamestate and using it to perpetuate shade on Dunn.
Thoughts yes. Reads no.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 411, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t wanna have to do this but I will clown on you if you keep this up
Damn it's been too long since I TRed you

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I wont fake a guilty this time tho

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 477, Critter wrote:
In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
Because she is an IC, people will be more inclined to sheep instead of think for themselves. LLD isn't a follower, and people will take advantage of that, and she needs to be told when she is probably wrong, or at least have a devil's advocate to open up other possibilities.
Assume that I am wrong and Dunn is town. Why hasn’t he given reads? This reads more like you don’t like LLD’s playstyle vs a scummy motivation here. The only thing he’s done that’s memorable is attack you which means you’re more than likely town if Dunn is scum. If Dunn is town he really needs to start re-reading the game and give thoughts. Dude can’t make up his mind more than me which says a lot.
This feels slightly out of touch. Dunn's started posting thoughts already at this point and Critter is latched to a previous gamestate and using it to perpetuate shade on Dunn.
Thoughts yes. Reads no.
What is the difference? Are you asking me to format it like a list?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 449, Wisdom wrote:
In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 423, Something_Smart wrote:Meh. It's +town but not conclusive. Funny though.
I imagine despite how boneheaded she is as town, she’d actually fact-check things as scum
What if she checked but decided voting the ic would be a nice move

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 453, Dunnstral wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077546#p13077546]post 340[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 311, Towelie wrote:"i'm around for 3 minutes and then i leave" kind of behavior
lol
just because Noraa doesn't sign doesn't mean I'm suddenly pooky
In post 354, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 27, Toogeloo wrote:I've never had a Mt.Dew or any of it's offshoots. I did have a Mellow Yellow 30ish years ago after watching Days of Thunder. The only things I know about Pepsi Products is that Mt.Dew hard carries their brand, and Taco Bell has to remind me that they serve Sierra Mist and not Sprite.

I prefer Arnold Palmers if I need caffeine.
Just googled Mellow Yellow and it's not even a mt dew flavor, it's a competitor. I thought Toog was softing their mt. dew flavor here.
@SSBM
why am I being @ed at this point, this is after I claimed livewire?

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 480, Dunnstral wrote:
Thoughts yes. Reads no.
What is the difference? Are you asking me to format it like a list?
The difference is you never took a stance. You used phrases like “unusual” without indicating if you townread or scumread the player in question at that time. Easy way to go “aha! I was right that was unusual” if they flip scum but if they flip town you can go “hmmm they were unusual must have been an off game”. I hate wishy washy posts like that. You posted thoughts not reads.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 475, Critter wrote:Kyo’s slot has burned the cred Toog built.
the what
Toog was scummier than Kyouko
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 484, Wisdom wrote:
the what
Toog was not. Toog was very townie. That argument with LLD seemed really genuine. I had Toog as top tier town before Kyo reppd in.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 475, Critter wrote:
THANK you, god damn.

It's pretty hard to sell that myself, but if someone whose brain isn't made of mildew and nematodes sees it too, maybe they'll be able to make the argument more gracefully than I can.
I’d sheep an SM wagon but I think there is a scum in Dunn/Kyo. Kyo’s slot has burned the cred Toog built.
Implying toog had cred, that slot was cringe. I'm not sold on SM being scum from a first read, I believe english is not his first language and that he's relatively new to forum mafia. Actually strikes me as a potentially easy mislim for scum so I'm suspicious of vague pushes on them at this point. There are plenty of players under the radar so far, and the focus on SM feels like it could be telling.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

They* sorry SM

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Thoughts yes. Reads no.
Okay but you literally said if he's town he needs to reread and give thoughts?

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 486, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
THANK you, god damn.

Implying toog had cred, that slot was cringe. I'm not sold on SM being scum from a first read, I believe english is not his first language and that he's relatively new to forum mafia. Actually strikes me as a potentially easy mislim for scum so I'm suspicious of vague pushes on them at this point. There are plenty of players under the radar so far, and the focus on SM feels like it could be telling.
You’re Toog? And yes Toog had cred. I didn’t think scum would provoke until you came in being all scummy like and going whoa.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
I asked for opinions aka reads/stances. Not something like “unusual” which is not an opinion/read/stance. It’s something if I want to look up I can.

Why are you nitpicking what is an obvious point?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 485, Critter wrote:
the what
Toog was not. Toog was very townie. That argument with LLD seemed really genuine. I had Toog as top tier town before Kyo reppd in.
Disagree conpletely, Toog felt like scum from beginning to replace out and thats why my vote isnt moving
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 482, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:why am I being @ed at this point, this is after I claimed livewire?
It was in response to you posting these posts:

Spoiler:
In post 446, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 182, Gamma Emerald wrote:-_-
Which head is this?
Ooh I knew, normally I cant tell hydras apart but that was big pooks
In post 450, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 220, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
Look at the time stamps, I'm not sure I've gone 5 minutes without either being asked to explain something or accused of something. I've been under barrage this whole time without having even read the game or really
done anything
yet.
And there it is, unprompted.

I'm really confident on Dunn flipping scum today. This answer instead of just giving other thoughts is... yeah.
I mean it really seems possible in these recent posts but I still dont understand where you got the idea from your role that hardclaiming Code Red is a scumclaim. I understand the argument for scum!Dunn to claim this as a way to garner towncred, but I dont see why town!Dunn would not do it.

And I dont understand from the reveal of your flavor, which was diet dew, where you got the idea that code red was scum-indicative.

Something I do find odd about Dunn's posts now I have more context is that he seems to have inconsistent thoughts about the flavors that town/scum will have. He thought you scumreading him for code red was an indicator scum could have the one true soda, but also he light TRed Toogeloo for softing a competitor mello-yello which is a yikes for me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I know I'm toog, and he was acting cringe to the point that any towncred he may have had early would be gone because of how oafishly he behaved with regards to LLD. I recall seeing some of his posts and thinking they seemed scummy, but mostly what stood out to me was the way he was talking to LLD about her IC reveal was really cringe.

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 491, Wisdom wrote:
In post 485, Critter wrote:
the what
Disagree conpletely, Toog felt like scum from beginning to replace out and thats why my vote isnt moving
Cool agree to disagree. We agree Kyo is scummy.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 486, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
THANK you, god damn.

Wisdom and StrangeMatter are the two I'm most wanting to get content out of right now, but StrangeMatter is the one I turned attention to first because I didn't like the boneless posting, so I'm sticking with that. Wisdom is probably scummier but I trust someone else can press there. If not, well, this is gonna be a long game for me.

Beyond that, I agree that Toog was acting like scum saving a buddy by shading the IC before you replaced in, and I have no idea what Critter is talking about.

You? You can be town for the moment. If nothing else, you're not breaking things that should work properly (like the IC not being tilted), and providing lots of content to nitpick at you about later.

I've already stayed up too late tonight, appointment tomorrow, someone do me a favor and keep pounding the StrangeMatter drum until something of substance comes out or I find a few spare moments to come back in. Whichever comes first. Also, Dunn's scum.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Critter »

Waiting on reads Kyo tick tock tick tock
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 495, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Wisdom is probably scummier but I trust someone else can press there.
Why someone else? Press me yourself
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 495, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Also, Dunn's scum.
Nope
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 490, Critter wrote:
I asked for opinions aka reads/stances. Not something like “unusual” which is not an opinion/read/stance. It’s something if I want to look up I can.

Why are you nitpicking what is an obvious point?
I'm not nitpicking, I think its disingenuous to say he hadn't posted thoughts and call him scum for it, when it seemed like he had recently started posting the very thoughts you were looking for. Rather than interacting with those posts you shaded him for not posting thoughts. Then when called out on it to say you were asking for reads, not thoughts. Like sure back in 216 you said opinions but I'm not really going to remember that as I read through for the first time and it really stood out in 400some that you had shared Dunn for not posting thoughts, because I had literally just read some
hot opinions
not 1-2 pages prior I feel like

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”