Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Frogster and Mohab are lock town, we won't be voting there.

VOTE: Nuclear Ghandi

this is scum. guillotine asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAk07qgf8
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 131, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Well, you're seeing the game at the opposite end of the spectrum to me so we probably need to talk. All three of these are bad.
Nah i'm right. that's it for talk.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

I have my reasons. No one's going to vote Mohab. Ghandi is still blatant scum. looking for the partners.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 161, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 160, Eiralox wrote:I have my reasons. No one's going to vote Mohab. Ghandi is still blatant scum. looking for the partners.
Do you want to share those reasons? Or at least invent some?
Im not sharing. And i'm starting to think you and ghandi are together. I don't like toffee's entrance or wrong read on frogster but I can still sort of see town there. But you? Toffee's defense of Ghandi is blatant, yours isn't and that wearies me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

I said defense, not reads. im not keen on repeating myself.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 175, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 173, Eiralox wrote:I said defense, not reads. im not keen on repeating myself.
Don't think BBT really hard defended Gandhi any more than I did either. Why do you want to make a point of distinguishing us when there is no real difference?
cos ur scum with gandhi and toffee isnt. this post proves it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I'll elaborate on you and frogster when I feel it's right. If you want to know why ghandi, well you seem to trust me enough to vote there. I'm not gonna write a paragraph here, and I'll give gandhi time to defend themselves before I make my final case. My vote stays.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by Eiralox »

cool cool we got time
In post 185, Juice wrote:my first mini this decade VOTE: Gandhi
why are you voting gandhi?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:54 am

Post by Eiralox »

No other thoughts on anyone else Juice?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

the eternal echo of the ego transcends the limits of stone and bone, yet is forever trumped by the winds and sands
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 219, DeltaWave wrote: asuka strikes me as town.
furtiveglance also strikes me as town. although his vote against me is wrong, the rationale seems towny.
bbt, on the other hand, strikes me as someone who wanted to piggyback off furtive's reasoning to join a relatively uncontroversial wagon that coincidentally targets the main person campaigning against inutile.
hoppip is neutral, leaning town. the rationale for sussing me wasn't great but is the kind of rationale i could expect from townspeople.
nuclear g - again, not sure what to make of this player since i just don't have a read on them and i'm confused as to why this is the biggest wagon rn. i'm not saying it's wrong, just don't know if it's right
juice, hut, miralax, and mohab all fall into the same category for me, which are low activity lurkers. there is ALWAYS scum in this group on d1. i wouldn't be surprised if juice is scum who is letting us slug it out. only two posts and still maintaining an RVS vote when we're nine pages in.

i wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's inutile/juice/bbt, assuming a standard 10:3 split.
the fact that you have hoppip above "lurkers always scum in there"(which i disagree with, on rational principle) worries me.
the fact that you don't address Frogster, who is obvious town, worries me.
The fact that you are not happy with the gandhi wagon this early worries me.
The fact that juice isn't at null worries me.

why do you worry me?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 231, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 228, Eiralox wrote:im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?
I haven't outed my other 2 scumreads yet in an effort not to alarm them. My plan is to explain all of my reads after I get replies from my survey. I've been procrastinating posting my survey.

cool i get that. i dont do surveys tho (unless they groovy) so early warning abt that.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 233, Frogsterking wrote:Do you still think furtive is scum? From my point of view your interaction looks quite a bit TvT.
tbh furtive gave me town vibes from the start. the gandhi pairing was more of a test and i like their reaction to it. i never like to be certain, complacent, so my read on furtive was a fabrication. i hope im right and they're green cos they've felt like it thus far.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 235, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 230, Eiralox wrote:
the fact that you have hoppip above "lurkers always scum in there"(which i disagree with, on rational principle) worries me.
the fact that you don't address Frogster, who is obvious town, worries me.
The fact that you are not happy with the gandhi wagon this early worries me.
The fact that juice isn't at null worries me.

why do you worry me?
It is usually true that at least one mafia will lurk in order to avoid attention. It is very interesting that you perked up now that I've thrown a bit of shade on you by including you in the lurker category.

I forgot about frogater. Id say neutral leaning town but it's not super solid.

I never said I wasn't happy with the ghandi wagon. I just don't really understand it. Don't misrep me.

Let me guess. You are trying to slow walk your way onto my wagon so you can be with bbt.

lol....................................................

i'm used to shade on me. so no, u didnt perk me up, dont convince urself of that. what perked me is your.... untowny tone. Cos..... the way you speak here.... tbh if I weren't voting gandhi i'd be voting u. no slowwalking or whatever toward toffee rekuired, im not a walrus but an orca.

AAAAaaaaaaannndd..........

I love ur diversion of hoppip in this post. regardless of gandhi alignment ur words here make delta/hoppip very likely in my mind.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 242, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 239, Frogsterking wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
Clinging to that rvs for dear life lmao
it's page 10. so? juice is still null. im not against any votes there but data-wise iffy. why do I get the feeling that you're hunting for easy elims Delta?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 246, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 245, Eiralox wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
it's page 10. so? juice is still null. im not against any votes there but data-wise iffy. why do I get the feeling that you're hunting for easy elims Delta?
OH yeah that must be why I'm still voting inutile

Try to make up better rationales please

despite 'common consensus' inutile is very elimable today, we all are in theory. i think they are town but hey they are def still a poss. and when you voted inutile, well, at that point it did seem an easy elim?

and you voting one place doesnt mean im not gonna analyze your pushes where you don't vote? what logic even is that? i'm only allowed to comment on where you vote? while your early scum on juice has been reinforced here? better rationale? no. I like my rationale right here, trained on you.

sooooo yeah................... i'll wait for gandhi but you're starting to really sell me on delta/hoppip here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 250, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 247, Eiralox wrote:
In post 246, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 245, Eiralox wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
OH yeah that must be why I'm still voting inutile

Try to make up better rationales please

despite 'common consensus' inutile is very elimable today, we all are in theory. i think they are town but hey they are def still a poss. and when you voted inutile, well, at that point it did seem an easy elim?

and you voting one place doesnt mean im not gonna analyze your pushes where you don't vote? what logic even is that? i'm only allowed to comment on where you vote? while your early scum on juice has been reinforced here? better rationale? no. I like my rationale right here, trained on you.

sooooo yeah................... i'll wait for gandhi but you're starting to really sell me on delta/hoppip here.
Very interesting how you formulated this theory immediately after I called you out for lurking

Go ahead, join your teammate on my wagon. What's stopping you?

Supposedly you are sold. Seems weird you wouldn't vote in that case

Unless you aren't actually hunting scum
congrats u just shifted to my lovely scum bin.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

again no interface on hoppip. all content>no drive. and I can say that, for a fact, you are not hunting for scum. i stand by what i said, you're going for the pendulous low hanging fruit, excluding your buddy hoppip, and now you're very salty after someone points it out.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

I mean tbh hoppip still null to me, i'll flip you before there 100% delta. but your dodging of that topic? scummy scummy. and you egging me on 'bout my buddy' after i said i'm waiting for gandhi shows either your adherence to a deleterious agenda or your lack of comprehension, or mere indifference, to vhat i said. and by default anyone vho even mentions 'lurkers' D1, sp this early(way way 2 early bt) ping me, all times. You tho? Your pushes? Your tone? Your assuredness that you are safe yet your utter fluidity in shading harder slots vhile pushing for the easier ones(and yes, u voting inutile and pushing other places is a safe haven for you, a cubby hole from vhich to snipe) is blatant here. And your only solid retorts, really, have been

"Uh get better rationale eira you dummy" and "Hurhurhur eira y not vote with your buddy toffeee"

I don't mind lurkers. I look at kwaulity, not kwauntity. and what you've done this past page just screams scum trying to be abrasive in an indifferent-seeming manner so as to throw of sharp flak.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 254, Frogsterking wrote:Gandhi's not coming back lol

Gandhi was scum's savior and they got SHUT DOWN

very interesting...... imma eat. think i'm done for tonight. would love to see that you're right.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

delta/hoppip isn't a team solve to me, but a blatant pattern that i feel delta is trying very hard to veer past for whatever reason. if i felt town on either slot I woulda let it slide, but I don't.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 261, DeltaWave wrote:]

tbh your extremely defensive reaction combined with your unwillingness to vote me (even though you claim "it's a fact" that I'm scum apparently) tells it all. you want to deflect but you're not certain if my wagon would succeed or not, so you don't want to hop on it just yet. that isn't townplay.
??????????????????????????????????
XD XD XD

ur the one being defensive love. deflect? deflect.... deflect.... from what? XD XD XD egh you do crack me up. but not in a wholesome way. more like... sandpaper on my brain kinda hysteria, but meh mirth is mirth. i'll take it : 3

i'll go through your posts tomorrow, i havent eaten yet fml, hopefully gandhi is back by then so that i can have a more ameliorating diversion.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol call me out? throw me in a lurk bin u mean? pull on another one. fishing for a reason 2 vote u? like 3rd or fourth time u said that? MUST I repeat myself? Must I really? Must I really take the energy to type that i told you im voting gandhi and that's not apt to change soon? You are raising the value of your own impact on me far too much, it is a non-factor in my etimation: your post was scummy, i called out the scummy portions. then YOU went on the uber defensive 'don't look at me' mode after I called u out for going for LHF. so don't try and wriggle falsities into this discourse.

Im not a fisher but a hunter. and you dodgy af. IF I really wanted to vote you above gandhi ida fekking did it. And if I were scum I would be far more subtle in my approach. So yeah, my point: Delta goes for LHF. Delta: no! False! eira defensive cos I put them in a lurk bin! rinse and repeat. hopefully not ad-infinitum. you are being scummy here, and your pivot point is: "Buuuut I put you in lurk bin so anything u say against me is false cos u perked up at me never saw me etcetera etcetera" which is such an absurd approach to my approach that, while it humored me, it's not something i'm going to humor.

but........ time for me to consume biomatter and view pixel films. i'll go through your ISO tomorrow with a fine comb. I'll see if the vibes that your latest actions have conveyed are wholly consistent with your past iterations.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:09 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 281, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 274, Eiralox wrote:"Buuuut I put you in lurk bin so anything u say against me is false cos u perked up at me never saw me etcetera etcetera" which is such an absurd approach to my approach that, while it humored me, it's not something i'm going to humor.
not my point. i lumped you in with the other sideliners and made a comment that there's got to be scum within that group. you then immediately started to tunnel on me despite never mentioning me before in this game - indicating that you're playing self-defense rather than communicating a genuine scumread. or in other words, you're acting like i hit a little too close to a nerve.
but........ time for me to consume biomatter and view pixel films. i'll go through your ISO tomorrow with a fine comb. I'll see if the vibes that your latest actions have conveyed are wholly consistent with your past iterations.
oh yeah of course. accuse first, read later. i'm sure you'll hop on the bandwagon when you get back. it's silly for you to even pretend like there's some rational basis behind what you're saying - other than "I was successfully sitting things out on the sidelines until DW called me out, now I have to defend myself somehow."

nah lol you're the salty one trying to forcefully hijack the discourse through brute force.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 282, furtiveglance wrote:I was out today. I'll be able to post more this time tomorrow. In short, Deltawave has been giving some good stuff and I quite like it, enough to unvote. I think Eiralox looks worse from their back and forth and I think the "I faked a read to test reactions" is easily faked and not amazing townplay in any case. BBT is a bit sus but not enough to vote yet. I'll vote Juice because they laughed about being sussed for RVS or something and it was weird.

VOTE: Juice
So yeah.... going for the easy target here. Love that. I look worse? XD

Ok. Looks like I'm still happy hunting you as scum.

Is delta scum? I don't really care in this analysis. Did delta approach me in a mental way? definitely.

Eira: Hey delta look at this post, u did some scummy things and I fairly think you might be paired with Hoppip, because of your very lazy greening of them above your convenient lurk bin(which is always a poor contrivance this early day one and no one will convince me otherwise.

Delta: How dare You sus me! I ussed u first by saying you a lurker!! u are buddies with toffee the only reason u sus me is cos I sus u u so panicky look i hit a nerve eira is flailing scum obviously defensive they want to vote me but havr to set it up publicly so thats why they hunt me, not cos theyre scumhunting but cos theyre panicky scum cos I say so cos I don't want to approach them on hoppip or me going for low hanging fruit so I'll shade them by insinuating they are mentally incompetent and panicking scum in a corner yes cos eira makes no sense no rationale so the only thing they want to do is setp up a vote on me im sure and im not acting defensive? how can eira say that if they are the ones being nervey? and so on.

Furtiveglance: Yeah Delta u make sense I also sus Eira and Toffee and Juice and I'll vote the easy juice delta.

Lol.

XD

Eh. well i guess furtive/delta is liklier than delta/hoppip? only for the unfortunate fact that scum would be in general be wary of mirroring each other so blatantly. But the mindmeld.... So one scum in delta/furtive is what I'll bank on for now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:26 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 311, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:For some disclosure; even though I didn't come here on Friday after my last post, I did come here yesterday. I read some posts and quickly lost track of who said what, so I ended up saying to myself "f*c* it" and postponed the catching up for today. I'll do before the day is over, I swear!, but my god I'll have to read from beginning and take notes of everything because telling people apart is so difficult..

yeah you really have to because you've given me no reasons to change my mind. if ur town i want that so that my vote can be used more effectively. but i'm not seeing it. Your two entrance posts here are utter nothingburgers so dazzle me or die.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I'm starting to think furtive is likelier scum than delta? esp. if, as my previous redundant now instated faux maneuver averred, furtive and gandhi are are scum together:

Agreeing with town! Delta and shifting the vote to juice is a great possible way to indirectly divert from the gandhi wagon(while furtive also shades eira, who started that wagon).

So I mean........ Delta is wrong, delta is defensive as fuck, delta is misrepping me bad, delta was very irritating and dodgy and illogical last night but, and meh i havent done the iso shtick cos I got a life, I can feel all those irregularities coming from town. Furtive? Rats but that slot just scumpings me on an instinct level, even tho they also feel green at the same time? paradox? maybe. But I think RE: Juice delta talking and furtive voting convinces me that scum is likelier in furtive than delta..... maybe........ too early for me. imma watch these two, something's whack.

Hoppip voting Delta is a very very interesting development.................. i'll post when I post/
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

inutile joins my townlocks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

cool hope to hear from you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 323, Ausuka wrote:
In post 258, Eiralox wrote:delta/hoppip isn't a team solve to me, but a blatant pattern that i feel delta is trying very hard to veer past for whatever reason. if i felt town on either slot I woulda let it slide, but I don't.
I'm going to be honest, I don't see the Delta read - I don't agree that scum are more likely to respond defensively and aggressively in the way he did to you, and I think Delta is likely to be town here

That said I don't really suspect you either - you feel like you have conviction and I sort of understand where your Delta read comes from at least. It shows a level of solving that experienced scum can definitely fake but I think is probably +town for you here.

I don't think hoppip is a bad place to look though, his posting hasn't really whelmed me and the push on Delta felt slightly slimy in the sense that "if he was town he would have brought up his meta in response to my post" doesn't feel like a real thought? Does anyone else, like, understand this line of reasoning? If people do it might just be a me thing, but otherwise I don't like the read

this is a very good post. town points for ausuka. i'll admit that hoppip seems worse to me rn than delta, but i'm still not gonna push either of them as an option for now. tbh thus far the only real pings i've gotten are from gandhi and furtive and meh furtive i'm like still 50/50 on.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 354, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 316, Eiralox wrote: So I mean........ Delta is wrong, delta is defensive as fuck, delta is misrepping me bad, delta was very irritating and dodgy and illogical last night but, and meh i havent done the iso shtick cos I got a life, I can feel all those irregularities coming from town. Furtive? Rats but that slot just scumpings me on an instinct level, even tho they also feel green at the same time? paradox? maybe. But I think RE: Juice delta talking and furtive voting convinces me that scum is likelier in furtive than delta..... maybe........ too early for me. imma watch these two, something's whack.

Hoppip voting Delta is a very very interesting development.................. i'll post when I post/
can you just commit and vote for me already? i don't even know what the purpose would be to fixate on me as scum for so long and then not follow up. unless you're trying to see if anyone else is buying it before you do?
It is clear to me that at this point you aren't even reading what I'm saying. You are in a pre-asumption bias tunnel, ignoring content and seeing what you want to see. whuck makes things very simple to me.
1. I no longer see the value in engaging with you, as by your own behavior, whether intended or unintended, you are, imho, harmfully obfuscating things..and acting in a very circular manner. There are certain players that I always believe are best not engaged with by me, regardless of their alignment, and just now you have become such one.

2. which means, while i'm still null to green on you, i am certainly open to voting for you, because either: you are stuck in unfortunate loop, or u are scum abstractedly trying to craft a narrative, banking on players going 'yeah that interaction too weird must be tvt'. Or something else. regardless, I'll engage with you once I see any value in it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'll com,ment on other stuff later maybe. i'm like very meh on gandhi's post right now. back when i'm back.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 327, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
First 2 pages

- I guess what looked like inutile narrating Ausuka's play but then trying to
diffuse the situation
when asked about why, it was really him thinking out loud. I don't blame myself for finding it sus earlier, never seen that (usually when someone thinks out loud it's not so.. empty). I'm willing to mark that as useful engagement by inutile.
- Ausuka's read in 42 viewtopic.php?p=13480278#p13480278 is reasonable, for the above.
- Frog's read in 41 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16233 also, though I'm surprised he could see everything so clearly.

- 45s viewtopic.php?p=13480284#p13480284
"? it could easily be explained as coming from either mafia or town, why would i only consider the scumread aspect of it?"
by inutei feels too defensive intially. But on a 2nd thought, it's again him describing his playstyle so whatever. Currently I want inutei alive for now; I'm very confident that their playstyle makes their slot very very solvable in the long run so it's benefitial to give them the benefit of doubt.
- 47 viewtopic.php?p=13480293#p13480293 by Frog is just.. deliberately aggrevating with unncessary unhelpful demeaning comment? Why?
Also of note: given that me, inutile, ausuka and Frog have been the only players who posted thus far, and Frog called me Town in 48 and 51 while calling inutile and ausuka locktown in 47 - it makes Frog's claim of there being a solvable wolf slot already be his own slot?

page 3

- 58 viewtopic.php?p=13480346#p13480346 by Frog makes no sense given the above, since he must be talking about himself?
- While I can see what DeltaWave means in 67 viewtopic.php?p=13480602#p13480602 ; I'm not as convinced it's that AI for inutile. A decent early sus though, but a bit weak to follow especially when it's on a self resolving slot like inutile seems to be.
- I can agree with hoppip's 68 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36738 to an extent. I mean, I no longer think it's as bad looking for inutei as I originally thought but I wouldn't call them Town either like hoppip does.
- inutile, if you read this, what did you mean by "traction" in 70? viewtopic.php?p=13480622#p13480622
- 72 viewtopic.php?p=13480625#p13480625 by DeltaWave is interesting in the sense that I don't think a player who hasn't played since 2015, or whenever, would be so directly shade throwy and so early if they were wolf? It's so "in your face" WIM energy, though I'm not sure. This read is entirely based on the idea that someone who hasn't played so long wouldn't be so fearless as Mafia, but I don't know what type of person they are. Good enough for a Day1 read as far as I'm concerned though.
- Really wish inutile in 74 viewtopic.php?p=13480627#p13480627 didn't leave his comment to implications and instead said what they think. What's the point other than off hand shade throwing? If you throw shades at least don't leave them to implications and say what you mean.

page 4

- 76 viewtopic.php?p=13480629#p13480629 Can I just say that, yet again, this makes way more sense coming from a Town!DeltaWave simply given the 7 years of not playing? I hate this read because without that fact, I'd call this shade throwing otherwise.
- 79 viewtopic.php?p=13480637#p13480637 by DeltaWave, again, that's a fair view tbh.
- hoppip, if you read this, what's the difference between "looks bad" and "looks scummy"? viewtopic.php?p=13480649#p13480649 ; Though I can now see how "shading Inutile for superficial reasons" isn't necessarily scummy, as I got the same view on this re-read. But honestly, without that
hasn't played for 7 years
thing, I could usually never see that as not scummy.
- inutile, you're completely right in 88 viewtopic.php?p=13480742#p13480742 ; I'd like to apologize for that.
- due to 90 viewtopic.php?p=13480744#p13480744 I've the feeling that inutile is the type of person who's super easy to get voted out if you're Mafia, all you need is to sus them and their focus will be limited to defending themselves, which can only lead to their overall game contribution to look nothing but scummy. I think we should give inutile some breathing room. Again, I'm super certain that slot is easily solvable in the long run.
- At this point in game inutile is/was such a low hanging fruit, that I think 95 viewtopic.php?p=13480777#p13480777 is a good look for Ausuka. Not by much, because multiple people called inutile town by this point. But I do believe a inutile miselim would had been an easy path for a wolf!Ausuka.
- I don't like 99 viewtopic.php?p=13480784#p13480784 by Frog tbh. Because I don't see why would you townread someone for trying to communicate something that you yourself don't understand what it is. Because "it seemed important to them"? This may be a wild guess, but I believe it's possible for wolves to also have some importance in explaining and defending themselves. This is a bad townread reasoning tbh.

Alright, I know I only got 4 pages in - but I honestly feel good about my progress. I'm starting to tell slots apart from each other and have some view on how the game is going, so I think it'll be much easier for me the next time I come in. Nevertheless I'll need to up my activity a bit to be left behind.
VOTE: Frogsterking I got nothing better tbh; simply put the only slot who gave me some negative vibes on this re-read catchup.

Be back tommorow

ok........................................
>Hyper-focus on inutile... very freudian almost: "I know that inutile will be easily spottable as scum, so keep them alive." Your post comes now after a bunch of us has townread or locked inutile, which, as delta has so blatantly pointed out, makes inutile less of an easy place for scum to push. so convenient for you.
>I sense an overall.... trusty vibe between you and hopip. And the callout... Yeah I don't like them vibes.
>You towning delta is NAI for me.
>I've read through your entire block. and i can honestly say, delving past the hyper-psychoanalytika focus on inutile, there's isn't really a sense of scumhunting..... especially not towards frogsterking, which I was specifically looking for.

I think, in the interim before i do other analyses, i can vote on you and hoppip. strange vibes coming from both of you. I can frame your above post as "I am town let me tell ya'll what i really think" or "I am scum let me throw a word salad out there then vote without really fielding a case.". At this point in the game I want way more justification from u for why frogster.

Frogster unvoted you so on that alone i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. But I really want a reason for your vote other than 'bad vibes'.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i kinda agree with ausuka. in general i like to play within the time we have, like give it at least three more days. i'm a fan of no exes on many day ones but i'm very certain that's not a thing that easily gains traction here so I rarely mention it, or rarely self-meta.

Can Juice be scum? Yes.

Are there slots that................................... have flown under the radar? Definitely. Ghandi has given me no satisfaction thus far. and many others besides.

So @juice if u town u gotta talk yo
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 386, hoppip wrote:Main reason I'd like for you to vote though is because you've become a focal point in the game, yet I don't really know who you scum read. You're butting heads with other players but it doesn't really
mean
anything, you know? Less defense, more offense, please.
so u basically come in to sorta shade inutile then vote juice, the wagon with most traction? any other pertinent thoughts on the game state?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 388, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Juice

Highly likely to be scum. 5 days in and 0 game solving.

Will be catching up on this properly later today.
you've been catching up for a while. the only concrete thing we really got from you is that readlist. and that's way dated. Is juice scum? fuck me i don't know. am i happy with a fast elim there? heck no.

You honestly havent been doing much solving urself imho. one big post, on read list, that's it.

hmmm.... is gandhi scum? if juice is town, is this a deflection off gandhiii? eh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 386, hoppip wrote:Main reason I'd like for you to vote though is because you've become a focal point in the game, yet I don't really know who you scum read. You're butting heads with other players but it doesn't really
mean
anything, you know? Less defense, more offense, please.
see the thing is some people don't always vote without due reason. sometimes i'm exactly like that. so you tunneling towards inutile on this is either a bad play or a "push for the sake of a push."

I really haven't seen any game-relevant, alignment-relevant content come from you thus far.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by Eiralox »

holy buffalo manure
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:40 pm

Post by Eiralox »

egh alea jecta est

VOTE: hoppip

@gandhi can shift back to u on a needle's drop
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by Eiralox »

by game related i don't mean asking people to do something but proactively hunting yourself. asking others to hunt while you aren't doing much hunting yourself is by default not a game-advancing strategy in my mind. I can bear lurkers. what always pings me tho is lurkey slots accusing other slots of being lurkey. if those slots vote there.... well then my ping becomes a bell tolling in my skull.

cos i get inutile seemed very, very very scummy the first few pages. I shared that vibe. But through later actions inutile remains in my townlocks. So would scum hopip focus like this on inutile? not a factor in my analyses. In general, in wording, by votes, I just have no idea what inutile is thinking or doing. And it feels.... did Ausuka say slimy? Sorta?

well......
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:01 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 399, Eiralox wrote:by game related i don't mean asking people to do something but proactively hunting yourself. asking others to hunt while you aren't doing much hunting yourself is by default not a game-advancing strategy in my mind. I can bear lurkers. what always pings me tho is lurkey slots accusing other slots of being lurkey. if those slots vote there.... well then my ping becomes a bell tolling in my skull.

cos i get inutile seemed very, very very scummy the first few pages. I shared that vibe. But through later actions inutile remains in my townlocks. So would scum hopip focus like this on inutile? not a factor in my analyses.
In general, in wording, by votes, I just have no idea what inutile is thinking or doing. And it feels.... did Ausuka say slimy? Sorta?

well......
correction lol XD XD

*no idea what hopip is doing, not inutile XD Egh. Ok, bye for now brain fuzzy.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

????????????????????????????????
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 412, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Vote Count 1.5Juice (5): furtiveglance, DeltaWave, hoppip, BlueBloodedToffee, hutmeil
Eiralox (2): Ausuka, Eiralox
DeltaWave (1): Juice
Frogsterking (1): Nuclear Gandhi

Not Voting: inutile, Mohab500, Greeting, Frogsterking

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to forcibly remove a player.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-28 15:00:00)

Mod notes:
Greeting is V/LA until Saturday
Juice was prodded yesterday
I am making an addition the the rules that after V/LA ends, the time to post game-advancing content before a prod is dependent on whether any was posted during the V/LA period. 24 hours if no game-advancing content was posted, 48 hours if it was.
Eiralox>hoppip
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Screw it. That's -1?

@Juice where u at? You have a day to wow me. cos meh like this game has ground down so let's get a flip is my feel, which is honestly rare from me. I want gandhi dead... like they ignored me completely in their new wall which is..... kinda absurd considering my hyper focus on them. why would town ignore me like that? egh. But at this point meh like i think people aren't clicking. I want a claim from juice. Pronto.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

the thing is juice was prodded/ so inutile got a point. but meh i'm still where i vas at, juice has to pitch up
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

why tho?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 466, Greeting wrote:
In post 463, Eiralox wrote:why tho?
inutile wrote:
In post 462, Greeting wrote:
Announcing intent to hammer Juice.
i… don’t get it
Because the slot has given us literally nothing to townread it even though the game has been going for several days now and plenty of content has been made.

Juice
has approximately 15 hours to claim before I hammer.
nah i already gave them 24 hours. read above. so you saying this is de facto scummy to me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

and they were prodded. so we ain't hammering juice on a whim just yet.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 472, Greeting wrote:
In post 470, Eiralox wrote:
In post 466, Greeting wrote:
In post 463, Eiralox wrote:why tho?
inutile wrote:
i… don’t get it
Because the slot has given us literally nothing to townread it even though the game has been going for several days now and plenty of content has been made.

Juice
has approximately 15 hours to claim before I hammer.
nah i already gave them 24 hours. read above. so you saying this is de facto scummy to me.
I am in V/LA.

exactly.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Eiralox »

cool thanks
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:42 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Greeting
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

greetings posts have gutpinged me for a while now, long before the juice fiasco. I thi9nk mohab voting there is natural;
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 539, hoppip wrote:
In post 397, Eiralox wrote:egh alea jecta est

VOTE: hoppip

@gandhi can shift back to u on a needle's drop
This a pretty bad vote, it seems pretty obvious you only voted me because Ausuka opened the door for you. Or maybe you're just hiding behind her as cover? Either way, very slimy.

nope. If
you
read what I said you would have clearly seen me freely expressing my intent to vote between you and gandhi some time before ausuka's vote. so no.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 539, hoppip wrote:
In post 399, Eiralox wrote:by game related i don't mean asking people to do something but proactively hunting yourself. asking others to hunt while you aren't doing much hunting yourself is by default not a game-advancing strategy in my mind. I can bear lurkers. what always pings me tho is lurkey slots accusing other slots of being lurkey. if those slots vote there.... well then my ping becomes a bell tolling in my skull.

cos i get inutile seemed very, very very scummy the first few pages. I shared that vibe. But through later actions inutile remains in my townlocks. So would scum hopip focus like this on inutile? not a factor in my analyses. In general, in wording, by votes, I just have no idea what inutile is thinking or doing. And it feels.... did Ausuka say slimy? Sorta?

well......
Looks like another misrep to me. Two in fact. :oops:

Eira, I'll give you another chance, but you only get one! Go into my ISO and quote where I said I scum read inutile. Next, show proof that I haven't been scum hunting. Do both and I'll role claim right now! Otherwise you're gonna have to work extra hard to convince me that you're town after telling blatant lies~
again, no. I build cases in my own way, in my own time, and right now im not voting you. convince you i'm town? I don't care. I'm not here to convince others but to fulfill my purpose.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i'll come back later. the replacements are saying some weird things. Delta thinks i'm scum and i still have no idea why, either false case or emotionally based is my feel. hoppip seems more town, we'll see. hutmeil i'll talk about when I can, been a hidey slot all game and only now, after pressure, pops up. greeting remains a good vote, it might not achieve much but i can conceive scum there. gandhi gave us 2 walls. i'll comment when i can.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Inutile was my townlock. Nero remains so. while on the face of it mapuche and delta feel town i withhold judgement for now. I'd love to vote gandhi again, i'm giving that slot like a day more before i decide fuck it let's push. greeting remains scummy to me, they are on a hoppip/hutmeil/mapuche level and yet acted as if they weren't, which I also mentioned about toffee earlier. bye.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 578, Ausuka wrote:
In post 572, Eiralox wrote:hoppip seems more town
Why do you think so?
idk i liked their recent tone but not their content? like they are very defensive and are tunneling way into me while sorta skirting past u ...... but meh the towniest hoppip has sounded to me was in recent posts/ like i have no solid reason to read them one way or another, that was just the vibe I got....... eh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

@Nuclear Gandhi rn imho you are not engaged with this game. where are you? what's your take on current game state?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 618, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 218, Eiralox wrote:No other thoughts on anyone else Juice?
I don’t like this post. Instead of asking Juice whether they have any reads, Eiralox asks Juice whether they have no thoughts on anyone else. This has something of a negative undertone which shades Juice.
??????????????
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

@Gandhi current stuff please
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

like this is 625. i dont wanna be thinking about 178 at this point.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Eiralox »

uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me repeat myself for a third time: what are your thoughts on current game state?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

we almost had a hammer. we had two replaces. i don;t want your opinions on past shit. i'm asking you to give your thoughts on current stuff, current actions. regardless of whether ur what, gandhi, if u only retro-engage i see less value in your slot. be in the moment while also erecting your walls. cos right now I don;t have a feel of exactly where u at cos u in the past.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

Cos i'm not engaging with you if you aren't engaged kinda drift. i'm out for now. peace.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 640, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 633, Eiralox wrote:we almost had a hammer. we had two replaces. i don;t want your opinions on past shit. i'm asking you to give your thoughts on current stuff, current actions. regardless of whether ur what, gandhi, if u only retro-engage i see less value in your slot. be in the moment while also erecting your walls. cos right now I don;t have a feel of exactly where u at cos u in the past.
I already answered you about the current affairs.
If you want to know where I am, you can try reading my posts. Shocker, I know.

You might want to answer my question btw. :wink:

Now, to be perfectly honest, you feel like you're trying to look productive while trying incriminate me and invalidate the past. That's coming from a slot who said they'll
look for my partners
but then avoiding every and any chance to talk about my slot? Don't lecture me about productivity, k, thx, bye.

And, no, I don't believe any thought I post about the past has been made by someone already. That's ludicrous. I do believe the value of my obserations.
fuck me this is the last time i talk with u in a long while. if you want to type walls about inutile and juice go ahead. if this is how you are going to be all game i'd vote for you on simple principle. you're lucky that we're both on greeting rn. if you don't have any currently relevant content soon i might consider building an actual case on you. please don't engage with me for a while because i can see i'm going to become toxic. now imma scrap some space stations.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ok so much to read/ mohab was my towlock, crescent remains so.

My guts says greeting is a better vote than hutmeil. where's gandhi? me asking this has become a habit.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 854, Nero Cain wrote:oh you did claim VT...eh...
yeah i didn't see that, didn't read all recent stuff yet.

hutmeil was scummy/lurkey early but honestly i think we'll hit VT. Greeting seems disconnected to me, seemed like that whole game. idk something's off....

gandhi...... like a few others i can see town in gandhi. but not enough, nah not nearly. by tone one can frame gandhi as town, but by actions im where i was at: not engaged with current affairs.

mapuche is.... interesting, i having nothing more heavy to say there yet.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:07 pm

Post by Eiralox »

hutmeil's recent reads are very good in my opinion. also the callout of bbt, bbt has been on the sidelines this game and has given me a strange few vibes.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:11 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 858, furtiveglance wrote:Can we get off hutmeil, some bad people jumped on this.

like in a weird world i can say that everyone on greeting is town. i havent towread you and gandhi but ever since the mohab vote i haven't felt ultra bad about the ppl who jumped on. so yeah defs 1 or more scum on hutmeil maybe.....
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

cos if hutmeil isn't scum and greeting is the unspoken vibe i've gotten from a few players(won't mention who yet) is a dire need to draw attention away from greeting.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 863, Ausuka wrote:Don't think inutile was scum, don't think Nero replaces in and starts pushing me in the way he did either

Also, since when is mohab a townlock lol
?

I locktowned Mohab in my first post. strange that you missed it?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 868, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 866, furtiveglance wrote:I need to go now but get off hutmeil and get on Greeting.
In post 867, Eiralox wrote:cos if hutmeil isn't scum and greeting is the unspoken vibe i've gotten from a few players(won't mention who yet) is a dire need to draw attention away from greeting.
no way scum is just these two and hut and they are trying to hard push a Greeting wagon, right?
no way
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 871, Ausuka wrote:
In post 869, Eiralox wrote:
In post 863, Ausuka wrote:Don't think inutile was scum, don't think Nero replaces in and starts pushing me in the way he did either

Also, since when is mohab a townlock lol
?

I locktowned Mohab in my first post. strange that you missed it?
I thought that you were joking because townlocking Mohab is really silly
i disagree. mohab/crescent is town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i haven't seen u really push. your posts feel like content for the sake of content. hutmeil's recent reaction most likely comes from cornered town, VT, and i'm sure the flip will reflect that. which i don't want.

I mentioned earlier I actually like the composition of the greeting vote. the earlier mohab vote was golden before crescent vote. The fact that furtive and gandhi are voting with me after my earlier sus of them further indicates a good setup. I'm more certain that those on greeting are likely to be town, there has to be scum on hutmeil as I earlier stated.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

*before crescent unvote
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i think you are scum desperate to stay alive at this point and hutmeil is your only recourse.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 796, Greeting wrote:Anyways, this is my Day 1 final PoE.

hutmeil
hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500

Left out
Mapuche Never Die
and
Nuclear Gandhi
because both of them produced sufficient amounts of good content.

I am happy to eliminate anyone out of these four really and
hutmeil
is a good candidate. I don't think I really need to expand on the
hutmeil
case as everything has been said. His only case was Juice, and when he got replaced, he didn't build a second one.

@
Nero Cain
: if anyone is actively lurking this game, especially since Juice's replace-out, I would say it's
hutmeil

This is bad. Anyone clearing gandhi and mapuche above mohab and me auto sus, first off. Someone earlier said your reads are consensus and lurker-bases(earlier ones) and this is very blatant here. The fact that hoppip and gandhi are sorta contenders to me for being town, and the fact that crescent is town, makes me feel even worse about your selections here.

In what world has gandhi produced sufficient content>????

My feel of greeting is they aren't sorting people by likelihood to be scum but by likelihood to be elimmed, which is not a town play. You don;t even mention toffee here and that's bad. Yeah i'm pretty sure: greeting isn't really curious about ppls alignmnets.

u accuse me of being disruptive but going thru ur iso, which i invite others to do, u haven't been disruptive at all. Your posts are more soft commentary than actual hunting way i read it. I feel you are worried way more about your positioning than actually solving the game.

Intent to hammer juice and now the hutmeil vote....... yep. and then mapuche better than four/five others? after u were willing to hammer there?

going for consensus townreads and then pushing places were u think the elims will be easy. i might start building a bigger case here considering hutmeil's predicament.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by Eiralox »

on the face of it hutmeil feels town to me. any case that's 'cos meta' is auto poo-pooed by me. i don't do meta, so anyone voting hut only on 'they're not like their previous selves' is a bad vote to me. i haven't gone thru all the arguments RE: hut but on the face of it they started to feel town to me while i havent had a single moment in this game where i went 'yeah greeting can be town'
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 320, Greeting wrote:Sorting.

Greeting

inutile

Ausuka

furtiveglance
BlueBloodedToffee
Frogsterking

DeltaWave

PoE:

Juice
hutmeil
hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500
Nuclear Gandhi
greetings seems to be ignoring my posts. whatever.

This is also bad.............. wow! Compare this to greeting's 796.

The reads haven't changed, just the order! So we get intent to hammer Juice. the replaces, then 796 and............................. greetings still has the same 6 people in bottom pile, only the order is altered. so yeah I stand by what i said above. I see no solving, I see a propensity for opportunistic voting, going for eliimables while hanging onto findable town. toffee isn't in one of these lists.

I really find it curious that greeting is still looking in the same six places after all this time, hoping for the easy juice hammer, now pivoting to the hutmeil wagon.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 382, Greeting wrote:I agree with the pressure on
Juice
. Or anyone from my PoE to be honest (). One could say that the slot might not get any townier (or scummier) with pressure, but leaving these kinds of slots be is perfect for mafia, because they will never be townread, and horrible for town sorting. The game has now been going for a few good days and he's given very little.

I'll wait for the tally and then probably jump in.

THIS.

You're not really saying juice is scum...... just that pressure is good and such slots cannot be left(I disagree.)

Sooooooooooooo............

between 382 and 462 there is no progression on your juice read. 382 you are "yeah could be scum low content slots bad to leave alive" immediately progressing to "hammer in 15 hours."

?

Only now that mapuche replaces in does that slot become harder to elim, so you adjust your 6 person sus list to have mapuche near the top again and hutmeil at bottom.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 542, Greeting wrote:I see Juice being replaced. I guess it’s probably common sense that the replacement should be given a chance before dropping a hammer, but I see he’s no longer at E-1 so that’s fine.

I read about half of what happened in the game with a clouded mind due to tiredness, and apparently some people are scumreading me for announcing intent to hammer. Would you rather I quickhammerred when I could? :dead:

Though I townread none of these two players so kinda not sure if it’s even worth my effort to engage with this.

Another thing I saw, I think
inutile
being concerned about the day ending early. I don’t share this concern. If the slot warrants suspicion, I don’t really see the need to drag the day on to the very last minute. This point has some validity if it’s later in the game. Town could, for instance, be middle of a massclaim and someone hasn’t had the chance to claim their result (happened in Large Normal 240 which has just ended, and because of quickhammering a scummy player who turned out to be scum, town paradoxically lost). Or, if there is enough doubt about the player being scummy. But I would say that at the time when I made my last post there wasn’t much prospect of the slot getting more towny.

again the vibe....... Especially the first segment.

"I see Juice being replaced. I guess it’s probably common sense that the replacement should be given a chance before dropping a hammer, but I see he’s no longer at E-1 so that’s fine.
"

So before the hammer you had no real case for juice being scum, just..... that silent slots bad(poor reasoning). But now it's fine cos the replace is coming ant it's not at E-1? i always give replaces a chance but here you really aren't, just saying 'meh i still want this dead but I can wait'

"
Or, if there is enough doubt about the player being scummy. But I would say that at the time when I made my last post there wasn’t much prospect of the slot getting more towny.
"

yet here we are, with mapuche now at the top your six sus. Doubt? No one ever made a solid case against juice, it was just 'talk more'. It was an easy vote, an easy wagon, and i see no justification for your wish to join it. The vibe bleeds into me from the above post that you are scum, you know that juice is town, and you want to keep that elim on the table despite unfortunate mishap of replacement.

"prospect of the slot getting more towny" just pings me. as if you know that there's a good chance the replace will swing things around, so you knew juice was town.
In post 717, Greeting wrote:
Mapuche Never Die
is likely town. Glad the slot was replaced, otherwise I would have hammered a likely townie.

very convenient. but still mapuche is in your six sus list, slightly better now, elevated next to gandhi who you deem to have 'sufficient content'
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok i was like 80% before but now i'm really happy with a greeting elim.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 713, Greeting wrote: There are players on MS whose posts I just usually don’t read, because my head hurts when I do (and that includes this game too). I leave sorting them to others or just try to focus on them when I really have no other choice.
and if you're going to be completely ignoring my points then I guess I'll have to push harder
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Eiralox »

it's clear to me that going with Greeting's PoE is bad for town. i see little justification for greeting's pushes, and i think the sore point of consensus raised by... was it hutmeil? is actually very valid.

so basically hoppip and gandhi awol... but whatever.

Greeting has been hiding while accusing other slots of doing jack skwat, voting them intending to hammer them. greetings reads just scream 'trying to keep safe and agreeable' to me. I've only seen real scumhunting RE: hutmeil sorta, but no not really. both wagons are very very easy so anyone jumping on with less than stellar reasoning is sus. Gretings reasoning has been....troubling. Regarding juice: 'Lurkey slots are good to kill for town early'. RE: hutmeil, i'm not even sure tbh.

Yup.

However this day goes i encourage a greeting elim at this point.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 401, hutmeil wrote:Initially I gave Juice the benefit of the doubt (late RVS??). Then the slot voted Delta which I town lean, then town reads Ausuka for no given reason.

VOTE: Juice

As for the other slots, I'm willing to give a pass since it's still D1.

This is E-1 (if I counted correctly).
this post heavily pinged me, sounded scummy. but now........ I went thru hutmeil's Iso. Conclusion: Not enough data to call scum. anyone calling hutmeil should also call bbt/hoppip. gandhi....... ugh. i trust my early gutfeels, gandhi screamed scum to me those first pages, but rn im......... mayb where crescent is at(enigmatic) but not completely cos.... gandhi sorta feels green to me and that's just insane.

so the above post.... i think this how hutmeil talks. i think hutmeil is VT. Hutmeil at least seems to have reasons for why juice(among which is: lurker, which i don't like) while greeting............. other than elimination list they've never really said exactly why juice is scum. Here hutmeil at least approaches a reasoned intent, even tho i don't wholly agree with the reasoning.

i also feel there is a game-solving intent, a progression on a scale of sussiness, between 408 and 850 for hutmeil. no such feels, no indication of solving, from greeting and their elimination lists as I've noted. Hut meil was scummy to me early on. now? VT that hung back and now engages under pressure. A bad vote........................ my gut screams to me that hutmeil should be spared.

I'd rather vote bbt or maybe... maybe hoppip tbh.

But Greeting is a pretty sure bet.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:20 am

Post by Eiralox »

yup hutmeil very likely town. their vibes are right for it..................... please don't vote hutmeil.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 858, furtiveglance wrote:Can we get off hutmeil, some bad people jumped on this.
basically this. furtive is nearing my townlocks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 921, DeltaWave wrote:i'm so tired. i'm ok with the following elims today: hut, greetings, eroalox, bbt. i have not caught up with whatever happened today but im going to read it.
people just love to add me to these things sans reason. delta still has given no satisfactory reason for y me, same as greeting. and these three other wagons just so happen to be the ones that have traction. this post makes my tummy feel bad. well............... posts like these arent helping u in my eyes delta, u been shading me ever since our first mal-interaction and not once have I seen you with any true reasoning.

My feel on greeting stays, a good vote. bbt..... lackluster as mentioned but im not gonna vote someone on that alone. hutmeil isnt an option. anyway, im back to watching delta. have to figure this slot out a bit more tbh, the above post feels just tooo...easy.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Eiralox »

wouldna figured it start of the game but furtive has been laying down some solid rethoric here. definitely feeling better, furtive more towny than like.... almost everyone except my three townlocks. idk.......... i mean i'd like to hear greting's take here, i'd love to hear from hutmeil, and if I have the time i might look at bbt/delta cos I think i've disregarded both slots a bit thus far.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 921, DeltaWave wrote:i'm so tired. i'm ok with the following elims today: hut, greetings, eroalox, bbt. i have not caught up with whatever happened today but im going to read it.
i still think the fact u eyeing me as scum without a case is bonkers buuut i mean yeah im also a bit tired. I was willing to sheep mohab on juice to end the day after all, and was low key relieved when mohab went for greeting cos that reflected my gut feels. but heck i mean if your four elims include me and the three other tractioned wagons you better know i'll perk up.......................... like it's strange for me this, but not alignment indicative, cos I know delta is one of those slots that...........scratch my brain so yeah i need to backread before i can conclude how i really feel about this post..... neeed to check some things.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 907, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Actually: hutmeil’s reaction to the claim was towny, Greeting has made himself townier in the last several pages

VOTE: BBT
I propose a counterwagon.
i mean naturally i'd disagree on hutmeil and push greeting here, but fair is fair i'll go over bbt. not a place i'll vote without at least trying to craft a case.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 926, DeltaWave wrote: I'm willing to bet that if someone votes me you'll be voting right behind that.

if you think i'm scum then why don't you want to eliminate scum?

or are you scum that doesn't want to commit to this wagon unless others do so first?
Ok so I re-iterate my stance that me interacting with you is bad for the game, so this post will be my only response. Firstly, for the fourth time, read what i said: I'm not leaning scum on you. null to green. Your knee-jerk reactions are getting old and irritating and that will cause me to get irritated and the thread will have clutter again which is undesirable so yeah.... this is one of those rare times were I'll answer you.
ALSO, why is hut not an option?
Read please.
p-edit: OH MY GOD. "if I have the time i might look at bbt/delta cos I think i've disregarded both slots a bit thus far."

your ISO mentions me seventy six times lmao

are you even serious right now
I'm always serious. Just because I have named you seventy-six times doesn't mean i'm happy with my read on you and you taking this avenue is..... strange. It is exactly those slots that i'm less certain off and find harder to read that i'll discuss, no?

I've been ignoring you for obvious reasons for a while now(You, like greeting, don't appear to read my posts at all. You attack me on things that are easily falsifiable. More)

so I'm very serious here: I haven't paid due attention to your posts after our first useless little skirmish, and that's what I'm saying here. If you can point out where once i recently said "Me Eiralox am gonna vote Delta" then I'll eat a frog. Just because I'm including u with BBT in 'slots i find harder to read' doesn't mean i'm placing both of you on the same scum probability scale. just because I wanna watch you more doesn't mean imma vote your or even that I believe you're scum.

I'm really tired of these way incorrect, misapprehensive takes on me that are easily avoided if you merely read what I said.

So i re-iterate my previous position: I will not interact with you if this is the level of communication that results from it. I'm going to study you, I want a better grip on your positioning in my mind. Just because I find something strange you.... again launch a crusade against me. No. I'm not going to talk in circles. If I have the time I might go thru delta iso and see if i can find elucidation but rn going thru bbt is a better waste of my time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

exactly my point
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Eiralox »

make sense
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i let that from mapuche slide cos i don't engage with meta arguments. if mapuche still has that feel they're free to bring it up, i honestly don't know whether i'll engage tho
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 942, Frogsterking wrote:This game solve is hutmeil/Gandhi/furtiveglance right?
greeting/bbt makes more sense. it's clear they aren't even trying
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

it is now 100% clear that greeting has ignored my case. hutmeil at least tried. And now toffee, who has said and done nothing, has a naked vote on hutmeil. anyone not considering greeting/bbt at this point is willfully ignorant.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

why vote hutmeil rather than greeting?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

i said before i cann let lurkey slots slide. if lurkey slots make, imo, bad votes and have some bad juju with other bad slots(greeting, who has somehow slipped on by this game. greeting, who doesn't engage but gets a pass for it while people like juoice and hutmeil are persecuted for it)

So toffeeee......... if u where just lurkey fine. But the vibes u give me are scummy as well, so no, that's where i stand
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

i directly asked why greeting's reads seems frozen, explained why they are sus. greeting has not approached this at all. it's pretty clear that greeting is scum hoping to ride this one out, hoping people rather vote hutmeil.... which i find troubling cos it's possible
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

the logic is very simple here: hutmeil feels town. bbt and greeting doesn't. hutmeil has given more to this game than bbt, for one.

anyone voting with greeting and bbt have to ask themselves some serious kwuestions.

Greeting has ignored both my and crescent's posts while having us both in the PoE, bottom. And many other things i've already outlined: in my view an abject opportunism and a scum strategic rather than a town inkwuisitive view of affairs.

THIS IS SCUMMY
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok maybe hutmeil has offered less in direct content..... but of recent hutmeil>toffee. I'm going thru toffee iso, i don't think i can justify a toffee vote over a greeting one right now
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 134, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright, some reads because reads are good;

Town - Hoppip, Inutile, Furtive, Ausuka
Maybe town - Ghandi
Null - Hutmeil, Greeting, Juice
Maybe scum - Eira, Mohab
Scum - Frog and Delta

VOTE: Delta
only mention of hutmeil before vote
In post 744, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Shit I'm way behind on this game, apologies for not being more active.

Will get into this properly tomorrow
last post before vote
In post 946, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Hutmeil
vote....

this is a scummy vote. and the worst part is i was expecting it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

it's less about consensus and more about greeting pushing places where they think they'll be safe. and more besides: i've been watching the greeting slot all game and every indication is given to me that's its an excellent push. we all ask greeting various things.

greeting response: yeeeah but i townhunt..... meanwhile pushing for juice and hutmeil, very easy, safe places to push.

so consensus: means: townread those who u think u can't easily push. scumread those u think u can easily push. i've already outlined all of this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

people are looking for an easy answer and hutmeil ain't it. the greeting wagon isn't yuck btw, the hutmeil wagon is yuck: it has greeting and bbt.

I'm mystified by both frogster and ausuka these past few pages.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 964, Ausuka wrote:
In post 961, Eiralox wrote:people are looking for an easy answer and hutmeil ain't it. the greeting wagon isn't yuck btw, the hutmeil wagon is yuck: it has greeting and bbt.

I'm mystified why you ignore my reasons and just call Hutmeil "feels town" and expect me to just go along with it?

Do you think Hutmeil isn't pushing the people who are easy to scumread? Really?
i'm tired. do as u please. i warned you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 965, DeltaWave wrote:my mom says we can eliminate hutmeil if it's ok with your mom
no
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 967, Ausuka wrote:Acting as if I'm just "looking for an easy answer" is absolutely absurd

I've done the legwork to justify what I'm saying, I've explained my reasoning, absolutely nothing about what I've done is easy

What would have been easy is just going along with the Juice wagon when they were being wagoned for doing the same shit as Hutmeil and hutmeil got zero attention
my reads stay unaltered. toffee and greeting worse than hut
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 968, DeltaWave wrote:I do find it funny that the reasons against hutmeil are well detailed and thought out, and the town!hut argument is "nah"
i find it funny that you are one of those who like to ignore greeting
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 971, Crescent wrote:
In post 964, Ausuka wrote:
In post 961, Eiralox wrote:people are looking for an easy answer and hutmeil ain't it. the greeting wagon isn't yuck btw, the hutmeil wagon is yuck: it has greeting and bbt.

I'm mystified why you ignore my reasons and just call Hutmeil "feels town" and expect me to just go along with it?

Do you think Hutmeil isn't pushing the people who are easy to scumread? Really?
I wouldn't say Hutmeil feels like town, but I also don't like the train - BBT's vote was awful and Greeting is scummy. FK has essentially done nothing since I joined the game other than parrot himself that Hutmeil needs to die.

Greeting feels more like scum who's trying to ride the day out saying nothing. I'd argue he does not have a single post of actual content since I joined the game. My questions last night were a test to draw some important answers from him, and he failed that test about as badly as possible.
100% agree.... i mean i get town vibes from hut but ive been wrong before, but hut feels more town than bbt and greet so meh...
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 979, Crescent wrote:So I was making my morning tea and something suddenly dawned on me, in these exact words: "Why the fuck is Hutmeil not on Greeting?"

Hutmeil claimed he scum reads Greeting in #850, and there are just a few hours left in the day. Why isn't he voting him? The only other person in his stated POE who even has a vote is BBT, who is at 1.
i thought about it before and chalked it up to wariness/disengagement/unsurity. hopmeil is a gandhi.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

like actually.... two or more days ago i wondered why hutmeil wasn't more smart with their vote. was scummy to me. now i believ hutmeil is simply a vt who's sorta given up.... they did state intent to self hammer so that's pretty doomer mentality
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 988, Crescent wrote:What do you think about him not having his vote down on Greeting here? There's ~4 hours left in the day, he's -1, and he's... Not voting a guy he said he suspects who's at 4?
i woulda voted greeting in hut's spot tbh, that's why it was on my mind.... but different folks different strokes and i trust all the raven signs that hut is town
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

well,,....... imma watch dragons. ideally we get a claim from greeting here at least. i'm certain i hit scum tho.... hutmeil seems to be here, considering their position i'd like to see hutmeil spam soon. i think i've reached the limit of where i'll defend someone, the basic truth is the hutmeil wagon composition is dubious to me

*Pe-edit ok greeting's here. well............... i'mma watch dragons. I really hope greeting and hutmeil can offer us something more.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

fuck i don't know anymore. my vote stays on greeting. they chose to call me disruptive and openly stated their willingness to elim me, they ignored my posts completely and sound kinda smug about it, so fuck it, i'll keep my vote on this claim. i'll lie if i say my reasons are completely noble at this point.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

missed the hammer lol. well if hutmeil flips green don't trust greeting just cos fancy claim.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

yeah idk i was reading old posts and that was end of page? thought it was? maybe browser shit. meh.

if hut flips red......hmmm looks better on greeting maybe, buuut.... damn if hutmeil red i'll say the possibility of scum bussing is there.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

i think the threads are pretty easy to pull if greeting is scum: there are folk who soft-defended there by expanding into other territory while paying as little heed to greeting as possible. so i think further on depending on flips day one will be a data font..... where certain players are concerned.

assuming hutmeil and greeting green..... i'd look at gandhi, toffee and hoppip, not exactly cos i see scum(well maybe in toffee) but cos those slots have been so low info that any read i have on them will be dubious at best.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

If people think I'll announce and townlock my buddy in my first post, sure. The hutmeil flip clearly shows that folk here just love easy elims, juice as example.

Do I trust greeting? No, not yet. Having your target be dead is convenient. Greeting gladly votes me., they never interacted with my posts, didn't read 'em. very desperate to avoid D1.

Do I trust Mapuche? way way less than before, either scum going for what they assume to an easy push or town blinding themselves by one slice of data.

Both Greeting and Mapuche was on hutmeil. So the onset of today's narrative being: get eira for trusting mohab/crescent rather than: analyze all the data we got is duly noted.

My private prediction that the NK was going to be on the greeting wagon was correct. I felt it in my gut, felt I was very likely to die. Furtive IO like at the end for defending hutmeil with me, they were one of the few to make sense late D2, so actually sad to see them go, and sad too see crescent scum, theyre good to have as town.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Yeah you haven't done much so if you wanna vote me only on "Eira's read was wrong" sheeping others after you were one the one on hutmeil..... no chance i'm letting that slide.

I agree with Frogster: Gandhi doesn't offer anything. I'm happy to change my vote gandhi if gandhi doesnt get their head in the game.

I'll build cases in my own time....... and Greeting, I wont be interacting with u. if u can be snobbish and place yourself above others' posts i'll give you the same regard.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by Eiralox »

had a smoke and what ill briefly add that in this context the mohab juice vote then the shift to greeting is vital to this game imo.

first, i'm biased against greeting, i don't like what theyve done this game and how they operate. the result being on someone dead is very convenient, so honestly rigt now nothing will make me feel good about greeting. sadly, they can be town. so meh as earlier stated i'll be ignoring them today, let others deal with them, as greeting has earlier said is their... modus operandi.

Now we move on to Mapuche: Mohab votes Juice, -1. On the face of it this seems to be town points in mapuche's favor. But consider the fact that mohab so easily switched to greeting after greeting intent to hammer: witch branches two avenues:

1. Scum thought Juice was less a juicy target than greeting, so thus the mohab switch
2. mapuche is scum. The juice wagon seemed likely so scum Mobab's gamble was to put juice at -1 then push whoever seemed a better target, greeting being best as eira, who also expressed intent to hammer by sheeping mohab, was more of a town asset than greeting, who had mohab in scum bin. I mean.... scum putting someone at -1 then soon shifting off is always interesting.

my mind when to a softer, more gut variation of 2....... but I mean I haven't gotten terrible vibes from mapuche end D1 so yeah 1 still on the table i guess...
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #122) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1168, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: eiralox
shit ausuka at least do me the decency of building a proper case, like no one has done, cos honestly at this point i'm starting to get pissed by how a lot of people are looking for easy pushes. Both mohab and Crescent felt gut town to me, what else can I say? Greeting was/is very scummy, so that's where I pushed. I mean with the NK being on greeting wagon and with bbt, who pushed hutmeil with you, voting on me, i'm surprised by your vote.

Someone earlier called ausuka/eirlaox so i'm curious what's up with you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Nuclear Gandhi

Fuck it. I'll talk when I talk.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1169, Eiralox wrote: 2. mapuche is scum. The juice wagon seemed likely so scum Mobab's gamble was to put juice at -1 then push whoever seemed a better target, greeting being best as eira, who also expressed intent to hammer by sheeping mohab, was more of a town asset than greeting, who had mohab in scum bin.
*scum asset
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

the reason I believed that the Nk was likely to be on greeting wagon was that I believed(and still do) that one or more scum were on hutmeil, and no scum on greeting(well crescent flip changed that, but cres gunned for hutmeil at the end so.......), thus: safer for scum to NK on greeting. Makes 7-player sus game of who's scum who offed hut a bit harder. Now crescent hammering hut a few second after mapuche.... would scum be so uncoordinated? does this clear mapuche? or is it clever theatre?

out for now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #126) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

My first post I had no reason to lock mohab. gandhi i believed was scum. it was only very later, esp with the juice unvote and the greeting vote, that i really felt sure that mohab was town. cos I was still unsure about juice but greeting felt a very good vote to me. when crescent replaced in I grew 100% certain... sorta.

And I still 100% believe there was scum on hutmeil. Nothing is gonna change my mind on this. At least one, that's a certainty. And if you read what I said day one, I have very decent reasons to suspect greeting. I won't vote them today, but i'm probably the person most likely to vote them. I've been pretty honest about why. So no, Ausuka, bring an actual case. Consider my other actions and reads. Cos someone called ausuka/eira and ur voting with em iirc so at this point from you, toffee and mapuche I want actual cases. greeting i'll let slide cos bad karma and whatever. like anyone who's argument at this point is: 'Eira townlocked and hard-defended their buddy D1, almost sheeped them onto juice, sheeped them onto greeting' i'll probably just ignore, cos while i did all of those things, i didn;t do 'em with scum intent.

Hutmeil I didn't want to die. There was scum on hutmeil. I'll make cases when I make them. Gandhi has to engage or die at this point, my patience with bullshit is at an end.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #127) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I had absolutely no reason to townlock mohab. Coming into this game my strat was "I'm going to townlock Nuclear Gandhi in my first post for the lulz." Then the game was a few pages in, i did my readings, and decided to take a different approach(mainly cos gandhi felt most scummy to me XD)

Mohab was on a whim, I decided not to push that slot and rather study it, and who pushes there despite my pushback. And I think, when I start my Day1 cases, anyone who pushed mohab/crescent is a very good place to start looking. for instance greeting had them in scumpile but camped on hutmeil... but had them in that pile at least. Only later did mohab tart giving off green vibes, so my bias was set, and when crescent replaced in, my bias was set in concrete. So it started as an experiment, and ended as me seeing the slot green... don't know what else i can say about it and honestly don't see the value in it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:

Oh wow ok i'm at 5. Didn't think they were so much : 0

well, all I can do is urge people to unvote. I'm not going to claim start Day 2. Frogster.....let's say frogster is my only remaining towlock. end d1 I had my doubts but nah i was right post 1 about that at least. Nero Cain no longer is my townlock. I'll be looking at everyone except frogster and greeting today tbh, cos greeting i'm ignoring. I'm still open to voting gandhi. I'm tired of fluff. But i'd rather build cases and find scum. and if someone hammers me, well i won't cry. I don't think I want to play with an elim-happy town in such a case, anyway.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #129) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 92, Mohab500 wrote:
Vote: Inutile
I am just on the wagon, trying to lynch some rando early on good strat
In post 95, Ausuka wrote:I have decided that inutile is town actually :good:

UNVOTE:
In post 99, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 85, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Please do elaborate on your Inutile townread. Are you like super familiar playing with them? I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town that much" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
I have never played with Inutile. I believe Inutile is Town because of their fight with Asuka. Scum are rarely going to square off like that at the beginning of the game.

I couldn't understand what Inutile was trying to communicate either. All I could tell is that it seemed like they were trying very hard to communicate something and their message was important to them. That's the gist of why I Townread them.
Interesting progression of events. Frogster, regardless of Nero alignment, is town here. Ausuka towns Inutil after Mohab votes Inutile. Mohab refers to inutile as a rando. *sigh*

NAI for nero. I've been getting strange vibes from Nero end D1. Them being another caseless vote on me just means that I can't in good conscience keep them townlocked. My gut end D1 didn't really like Nero... something was off.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:33 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 101, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Mohab are lock town,
Explain please.
I don't see why scum! Frogster would be asking this at all.
In post 102, Frogsterking wrote:
@Asuka

I think there are 2 findable scum now who have posted in the thread. The third one is probably Greeting.
In post 108, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

In post 105, Greeting wrote:Hi.

VOTE: Nuclear Gandhi
Eir and Greeting sittin' in a hood
I mean I found this interesting from frogster early on but I let slide cos they're green
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 113, furtiveglance wrote:Here are some reads of mine.

Consensus (or close to consensus) reads I have:

Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile, Hoppip Town

Reads that aren't consensus (I think):

Nuclear Ghandhi Town, Mohab sus, DeltaWave sus
In post 67, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias
This has big "how do you do fellow kids" energy

VOTE: Inutile
I sus DeltaWave for this, and I think their delayed omgus style interaction with hoppip () also is mafia.

VOTE: DeltaWave
Ok here's a mohab sus from furtive. Early sus of Delta.

greens: Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile, Hoppip
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 121, Ausuka wrote:I'd also like Greeting to elaborate on their reads I guess

VOTE: furtiveglance

I like this best for now
In post 124, Frogsterking wrote:furtiveglance townlocked

HHHmmmmm..... before we had ausuka greening inutile then frogster greening inutile. here ausuka votes furtive, then frogster townlock them. I think Ausuka looks worse than frogster here.

I'll continue this when I can. If im at 5 i can at least start to find scum. if i'm yeeted, meh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

hutmeil (7!): Ausuka, DeltaWave, Greeting, Frogsterking, BlueBloodedToffee, Nero Cain, Mapuche Never Die

lol.

So five of those who went for hutmeil are on me.
There's trust in greeting today, despite the fact that they didn't really do much this game.
BBT.... has done nothing. The only reasons i changed my vote are cos frogster seems to think bbt town, and cos imma do this proper.
ausuka... felt mostly green to me but im wary rn.
nero sounded scummy end D1, i'm gonna look closer there.
mapuche..... ugh.... a weird slot but weirdly i'd say they can be more town than all of the above. i'll maybe expand on that later. I think mapuche switching to greeting then bbt, then hammering hut with crescent hammer coming directly after is a town play, idk whether scum mapuche would've done that... i still can't trust greeting. ya'll can choose to believe what u wanna but I can't clear greeting on D1.

Mapuche calls ausuka/eira. Ausuka comes in with the naked eira vote, furnishes the same reasons as everyone else......... I pushed heavily for hutmeil to stay alive.

we have five people who voted out hutmeil, a conf town, who are now on me.
Anyone accepting this as normal is committing a gross error. Anyone willing to end the day this early on a caseless elim, while the likes of toffee, gandhi and hoppip have thus far offered us so little are being anti-town.

The same people who pushed hutmeil push me.....

Ausuka is shading me hard saying "how can I say there were scum on hutmeil" while greeting isnt confirmed town yet? hutmeil is a confirmed mis-elim, and now those same agents are trying to swift-elim me for having a wrong read, unknowingly sheeping scum?

Yeah screw this this is bullshit. There are many dirty corners for me to look into here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

So this is very simple: I pushed against hutmeil, the same ones on hutmeil, excepting Delta and Frogster, are now on me. NK was on greeting wagon, scum was perhaps doing pr hunting, and definitely keeping their D2 mis-elim strat in mind with that kill.

So yeah I'm pretty sure I was right about there being scum on hutmeil. Time will tell who it is.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

if there is scum in one the five voting me, i'd say scum are in a corner. going for a swift elim so early in the day grants exposure. so my best guess will be that in the five grouping there'll be no more than 1 scum. In the seven grouping... I don't know how likely that'll be, especially considering crescent's last vote(if it wasn't faked to shade/clear mapuche).

I think the most probable answer is that only one scum was on hutmeil. Buuut... i mean these things happen and the furtive kill might indicate more, but rn im hedging against that.

So Frogster is town, assuming delta is town, one of the five on me rn are probably scum.... with the outlier perhaps being hoppip or gandhi?

Hmmmmm.... is hoppip more likely than gandhi? idk.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Hoppip
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

Gandi is voting you. Both of you need to get into the game. Gandhi went on greeting with me. Furtive, hutmeil, both on greeting, are dead. which opens the possibility that both gandhi and I are town, in fact it's probable along the line of thinking i'm currently at. So it's very simple from here on out, pending my later case-forming

One in ausuka/nero/mapuche/toffee/greeting are scum. Delta.... ugh i don't like their shade on me but for now let's say green.

And one in gandhi/hoppip are scum, considering furtive NK, probably hoppip. Early to mid day1 logic would have me place ausuka and nero higher than toffee and mapuche.

Day 2 I think all of them are on a level playing field, maybe mapuche slightly more green, i have to re-adjust on ausuka and nero while toffee..... i'll handle when i get to it. Greeting I've said my say, and even if i fully believed they're scum(i'm like meh on that) it's not a push i'll pull off today. They calimed, they have a dead result, so no, i'm not gonna town lock that slot.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

i just find it hilarious that people are assuming themselves clear just because they voted hutmeil over greeting. such a conceit, and those exact same people are now on me. this isn't healthy. i'll continue day 1 casing whenever.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

No delta : (

People who were wrong on hutmeil are basically going "Kill eira cos they were wrong on crescent" with the auto-assumption being made that greeting town.

If the VC today is Ausuka, nero, mapuche, bbt, greeting, delta then six people who have mis-elimmed hutmeil will have mis-elimmed me and town will have learned nothing. well at least town killing was smart with crescent.

So Delta........ you wanna jump in with your mis-elim buddies... go ahead. you've been baselessly shading me all game so I won't be surprised, I still think you are better than others tho. At this point the same players are making the same mistakes so whatever. I said I'll build my cases, if that's not enough and people still wanna be hasty so be it. I re-iterate my stance that I won't be claiming early day one, not after so many people who mis-ellimed a towny are jumping onto me parroting the exact same line.

Sheesh feels like i'm dealing with the Borg here. Everyone who doesn't assimilates dies.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1193, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 1173, Eiralox wrote:the reason I believed that the Nk was likely to be on greeting wagon was that I believed(and still do) that one or more scum were on hutmeil, and no scum on greeting(well crescent flip changed that, but cres gunned for hutmeil at the end so.......), thus: safer for scum to NK on greeting. Makes 7-player sus game of who's scum who offed hut a bit harder. Now crescent hammering hut a few second after mapuche.... would scum be so uncoordinated? does this clear mapuche? or is it clever theatre?

out for now.
That doesn’t clear me at all, in my experience scum are never that coordinated. The fact that you’re suggesting that but waffling around and not coming to a clear conclusion about me suggests that you’re trying to keep me as a last-ditch lim option.

???

You even now how this game works? reads change. wait for my cases before jumping to such knee-jerk conclusions, you're saying the same thing as delta here and it's baseless. I'm clearing you above ausuka and my erstwhile lock nero, so your line here of 'mis elim' is patently wrong. come with better cases if you want to spasm elim me like hutmeil.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

I think I'm done taking shit from people who mis-ellimed hutmeil. I've adressed mohab, crescent, I made a mistake. Come with better cases if ya'll wanna fast kill me so early. Cos if people who mobbed a townie are all targeting me for having a wrong read i'm just gonna say what the fuck are you all doing. take some time to consider other avenues cos if i get hammered rigth now this will have been an utter waste of a day for town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1196, Ausuka wrote:man who cleared mohab says what

yeah this is the exact level of eloquence and game-awareness i'm expecting from people who are happy to push through two miss-elims head on head.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

Fuck if I care. If people want to push me, and only me on Day 2 after they were the ones on a town elim I'll be as condescending as I like. Mapuche calls Eira/Ausuka and I havent liked ausuka's vibes today at all. Looking for the easy answer, easy elim D1, spit rinse and repeat D2. I can try to tell town ten different ways that they're being blind what does it help? it's clear there's already a clique here and easy pushes are their things. Ausuka vehemently denies that any scum were on hutmeil, and approaches all I said with "Yeah u greened mohab u bad u have to die."

Imma go for a walk, maybe drink coffee. Don't kill me in the meantime. Or whatever. I tried to save hutmeil against you exact same people so I don't know how good my chances are here tbh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1200, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1198, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1196, Ausuka wrote:man who cleared mohab says what

yeah this is the exact level of eloquence and game-awareness i'm expecting from people who are happy to push through two miss-elims head on head.
Yeah I'd be happy to miselim you because you are making this game insufferable to play in :)
good. so it's clear where your bias lies. I make a mistake on crescent and now i'm insufferable. well screw it then, have your little mis-elim. if you can't suffer me to live, if that's your reasoning, go ahead. i'm not here to make friends.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1203, Ausuka wrote:Obviously making a mistake isn't the part that's insufferable. The part that's insufferable is that you feel the need to lecture and insult everyone else as if you're some sort of fucking paragon. You're not.
i'm not a paragon. i'm a cunt. but i'm being voted by the exact same people who voted out town. if you don't see that as weird, idk what's up with you. If the exact same people who went for hutmeil after i fought against it are going for me of course imma be miffed.

So you think i'm harmful to this game? Don't I have the right to defend myself? why make this a thing about me being insufferable? Rather expand your cases on me, like no one has done. Mapuche is the only one who really has anything concrete to say about me, and everyone is sheeping them on that.

But go with you clique. Vote me cos you can;t stand me. I don;t see that I care what you and greeting think anymore, it's clear you are both biased against me regardless of my alignment.... if you're both town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Eira, you seem to think it's personal: it isn't.

You town locked scum, with no good reason for doing so. That's kind of scummy
I agree it's scummy, I discussed it, I'll discuss it again but not now. I think im in the wrong state of mind to defend myself at this point. My point is I want people to form other reasonings on me, build big cases and proper cases so 1. even if i flip later this day we know why people voted me other than mapuche's launch on my mohab/crescent trust.

I never said what I did wasn't scummy, I openly admitted I was mistaken there. At this point I just want to see other reasons from folk as well, I dare say I have enough content that I can be pegged on more than one factor if I'm scum. The other avenue seems to be people's auto assumption that greeting is town and that I pushed there with Crescent. I was the hardest pusher on greeting. I have no issues with my case there, admittedly the greeting/crescent meta can clear greeting but damn I don't have a good enough grip on the gamestate to aver so. greeting is still in my sus pile.

And i'm taking this personal cos the exact same people who I was pushing against not to elim hutmeil are now voting me on one single facet of my play. So I mean my instincts tell me im in danger here, hutmeil launch proves this, so my feeling is I have to proactive. But i'm none too gentle so that might be intrusive at this point.

I've been called disruptive and insufferable this game despite me approaching things with a solving intentt so meh feeling personally attacked is sorta where i'm at.....

So it's better if I step back for a while and rather continue a rational D1 analysis, as is always my best start for D2's.

So I think it's best
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1192, DeltaWave wrote:i'm gonna catch up after work but i feel like this is eralox right now

omf i read this as u wanting to vote me which prompted my 1194. which was... senselessly offensive considering u never even said u were gonna vote me. yeah if i'm starting to misread posts like this, like seeing what I expect rather than maintaining a judicial mindset, it's time for me to take a breather. Think I'll return tommorow.

I think i'll be very glad if some of the votes on me come with cases. I'll be even gladder if gandhi and hopip start to be more proactive so we can sort this.

Have fun ya'll.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda think this'll be a scum win b/c ya'll ain't going to vote out Ausuka.
I've become very open to re-adjusting on ausuka. don't like recent vibes. but they did unvote me...... i'll make cases if i'm still alive tommorow. if not, blegh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Eiralox »

*sigh* before I go I might say...... Delta and frogster actually most towny to me rn. I made a take on delta and thought rambo was them but rambo is me XD Should I townlock Delta? Can I fully justify it? Screw it imma do it. More guts than facts but i'm sure I'll be able to substantiate this lock. D1 me would be surprised, but I mean delta not hopping onto me today... at all sorta resolves that nagging specter of the past.

Ausuka........... Idk. I think I have no valid reason to push there rn, only recent vibes. Not a slot I'll easily vote right now. Same with nero, has become more scummy to me end D1, buuut...... I need a case to vote there.

Nero saying Ausuka is scum distancing from me... well I know my alignment so while i'll be looking at ausuka and... basically everyone, even my two townlocks, this argument from Nero is false. Like idk if Ausuka is scum but I can say what they did today wasn't distancing from me. I don't think their push on me is meticulous or inspired but I can't in good conscience frame it as scum rn.

I'm run down. Have a good one.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #150) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1269, DeltaWave wrote:era - what does "townlock" mean to you, specifically
Day 1's everyone is usually null to me. This time I tried a different tack. So I think D1 my townlocks..... well i don't know exactly what happened, but what I can say now is I believe both you and frogster are town.... Nero.... ugh maybe they should still be there but no I can't. SO in my first post Mohab was an experiment, frogster was sorta town but I wasn't sure when I locked them. later frogster really seemed town to me, so there they remain. Mohab/crescent fooled me, but I felt town on them later than I did on frogster.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

I don't have the energy for this today. I know I promised a D1 analysis but that's not gonna happen... right now.
I read greeting's first sentence where they justify ignoring my posts, then ignored the rest of that post. Saw someone pass over greeting saying I'm going to be the elim today.

Yesterday I was impassioned, now I'm just meh.
I understand why people are going after me for trusting crescent. I did trust crescent. I'm not scum.

I'm glad Ausuka is voting hoppip.... but where's hoppip? where's gandhi?

Nero is wrong on me being scum so right now i'm seeing poss. of scum Ausuka less cos nero's arguments boil down to the simplistic: Ausuka is scum cos eira scum. Nah.

So I mean..... flip me, don't flip, I just don't have the energy today. I feel i'm pretty findable town excepting my crescent mistake but meh.... if ya'll wanna listen to biased folk like greeting go ahead.

I don't know what else I'll say today................ Don't even know how I would rank folk today tbh. Maybe toffee still scum? maybe not? All I know is I haven't really had anything solid to guide me one way or another on that slot.

Gandhi and hoppip: I said there has to be at least 1 scum here. Same as toffee, I don't have much to build a case on right now......
And im tired today. So yeah... good luck I guess.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #152) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ok....my energy levels are bat shit weak rn. I'm going to town................. hopefully in like 6-8 hours i'll be back and i'll actually achieve something. Hope gandhi replace soon ggraces us and enlightens us.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

and hope hoppip.... just posts at least?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 207, Mohab500 wrote:
Vote Ghandi
get rid of this dude lmao
In post 209, Mohab500 wrote:Ok so reads list:

Juice: sus
BlueBloodedToffee: sus
DeltaWave: sus af
furitiveking: sus af
furitiveglance: sus
greeting: susy
hutmeil: town af
Asuka: sus
hoppip: sus
Eiralox: town probably
inutile: neutral
mohab500: ?
Nuclear ghandi: town af
In post 210, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 207, Mohab500 wrote:
Vote Ghandi
get rid of this dude lmao
VOTE: Ghandi just so its not missed lmao
ok so blatantly scum mohab is going to throw this in as a confusion pit..... so anything i have to say about it is dubious.

*delta and frogster both under 'sus af'

*inutile/nero: neutral

*Town af: Gandhi: Being voted by Mohab, very visibly, and Hutmeil(cleared).

*Eiralox: Town probably, after locktown of Mohab

*Those Under Sus:
Juice/Mapuce
BBT
Furtive (Cleared)
Ausuka
Hoppip

*Those Under Susy: Greeting.

So yeah on the face of it nothing learned.... but i'll return to this post later once I tackle crescent. I think...... hmmmm. Yeah maybe I can use this later.

So i got more energy today. I'll be active later, starting to case. Klick............ on the face of it town.

Nero/Klick/Frogster have all pushed in Ausuka's direction today. I'll see what Day 1 can tell me about this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 212, Ausuka wrote:mohab are you just going to be doing this all game or
would scum ausuka do this? draw attention to their buddy's..... mirthfulness?
In post 213, Mohab500 wrote:Alright, I'll try to be more serious if other people are going to be taking this game seriously. I will need a bit to properly catch up though, as a lot of stuff has been said and I honestly already lost track of what's going on/what's being said.

That being said, I also wanna ask about this:

I guess this is the only post I really looked into as it's the one that concerns me, but in the same vein I am confused why you came to these conclusions. I want to hear some elaboration to the lock towns and the confident scum accusation if that's possible.
Mohab responds to Ausuka: Mohab states my post is concerning. States confusion. Is voting Gandhi.
In post 214, Eiralox wrote:I'll elaborate on you and frogster when I feel it's right. If you want to know why ghandi, well you seem to trust me enough to vote there. I'm not gonna write a paragraph here, and I'll give gandhi time to defend themselves before I make my final case. My vote stays.
My response.
In post 215, Mohab500 wrote:UNVOTE:
Mohab unvotes. Does this clear Klick/Gandhi? Mohab votes them then shades my scumread of them XD Immediately unvotes after i refuse to substantiate my reasoning. I mean obviously in part mohab did this to seem more town but I don't think they'll draw attention to gandhi like this if they're partnered?

Back later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 487, Ausuka wrote:
In post 479, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 478, Ausuka wrote:
In post 476, Mohab500 wrote:It seems like somebody is just trying to jump on a random wagon to me.
is this not exactly what you did
Yes, it is exactly what I did, but I am not trying to act townie or claim that my votes make sense, while greeting is trying to justify their vote for some clearly bullshit reason.
Ok but why are you not trying to act townie and claim that your votes make sense

I am somewhat lost about what you're doing this game, you don't really seem like a troll but you're not playing normally either
In post 488, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 476, Mohab500 wrote:I have to ask, why is there a wagon on Juice but not a wagon on me? this game makes no sense. I just looked at their posts and I am barely ahead of them in useful activity if at all.

This makes me feel weird about Greeting's intent to hammer or whatever bullshit: yes they didn't give a reason for you to townread them but neither did I or I'd reckon several people in here basically have given no reason to be town read so I am extremely confused what's going on. It seems like somebody is just trying to jump on a random wagon to me.

VOTE: Greeting
There is a wagon on Juice because they have literally contributed nothing despite popping into thread 3 times or whatever it is.

I find it interesting that you're willing to go to bat for a slot you seem to think is town from extremely little information.

Why did you choose Greeting out of all the people? Sure, he stated intent to hammer, but he isn't even voting unlike everyone else on the wagon.
In post 489, Ausuka wrote:Like obviously when you do nothing, pop in and vote Juice for no reason and then take it back and vote someone else for popping on Juice that is going to look scummy

IIRC Greeting has been against juice for a while, more than most of the people on the wagon, which makes this more confusing to me

would scum ausuka or scum bbt b acting like this toward mohab? doubtful? My casing hasn't nearly even begun, i think my initial tack of going slow is inept so i'll rather sorta read everything and then say what I gotta say, dissect the whole.

So on the get go if I can find sufficient reasons to town ausuka and bbt the solve will be much easier imo.... we'll see. sorta getting green vibes from bbt now tbh..... ausuka i'm still too wary on rn, but I haven't found anything yet that i can pin on scum! ausuka. but once i finish my cases i think my mind(or hope) will be set along a good path..... soooo imma not rush any reads rn.

from 492 on theres a lot mohabterial to dissect soooo..... mayb thats what my next posts' gonna be on
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Hmmmm.....well i did some reading and already felt a few teams... weird ones maybe. so more whenever, definitely want to offer something within 12 hours. I'm starting a solve is doable today.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #158) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol talk normal nero i dont do acronyms. seems you having nothing serious to add here. seems u like gamestate where it is. i'll get to you when I get to you ; )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #159) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok so? I'm still not impressed with you or your response to my posts(and the fact that I haven't reached a conclusion yet). I'm saying I'm nearing a solve, and make some arguments for why certain players might not be scum. You gloss all over that.

I've been getting bad feelings from you. Nothing you have done today inspires me. Yet you have the false surety, shared by greeting, that you have it all figured out... if you both are town.

So NERO aproach me on something direct, build a fucking case, or stop sniping from the sidelines observations that you think are witty but in truth lack deth. Cos right now ur parroting urself: Ausuka Eira Scum Ausuka Eira Scum...........

If you're town, take of the blinders, cos you're in one hella of a tunnel without your briefcase. So sure I'm scum.... So sure i won't have anything to offer.................

I'll show you dear ; )

Bye for now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #160) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

Cos if u think ur gonna elim me by sitting on your tidy little hedge good luck. Have fun : )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #161) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

So push me Nero. I'm not engaging with you if your commentary is surface level. Build your case, stop thinking you got me figured out and get your hands dirty. No else is doing it, not you, greeting or mapuche who's camping on me. Just: yeah Eira scum nuff said. get real. Imma be a vagrus.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #162) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

you're the one who has no case on me certain creature : P I've made it pretty clear that's what I want on me right now. I'm not wont to talk in circles.

So.... I still have my analyses to continue, im like..... not even 1/8th there, haven't even started with crescent stuff and knowing myself that's where i'll find the juiciest data fonts.

So I mean... it's better for me to focus on that like, in the coming day. But if the reasoning of those who wanna elim me is still gonna be on a single point or like Nero Cain's recent snipe of fluff against me, I'll fight tooth and nail. Not now tho....... searing sands, bogweed and iron and all that.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #163) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 895, Mapuche Never Die wrote:VOTE: greeting
You know what, sure.
In post 905, Mapuche Never Die wrote:The Crescent/Nero banter seems like T/T - their reasons for reading me both look like they come from a town POV.
In post 817, Mapuche Never Die wrote:BlueBloodedToffee - lean scum
DeltaWave - town
furtiveglance - idk
Frogsterking - lean town
Greeting - null
hutmeil - scum
Ausuka - town
hoppip - idk
Eiralox - lean scum
Nero Cain - lean town
Mohab5000 - lean town
Nuclear Gandhi - lean town
In post 1086, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Ausuka, DW, Nero, and Crescent are my townreads
ok so: I townlocked Mohab post 1 and sheeped them. Greeting is stuck on me, but they had mohab in sus. Mapuche one of those who seems to have come around to trusting crescent. So my drift is real simple practice what u preach. Mapuche was on hutmeil and greeting both. I still sus Greeting, but assuming greeting town then you have mapuche on both greeting and hutmeil with the toffee jump in the middle.

Buuuut.... Mapuche feels sorta town there tbh, end D1. Trusting me and crescent, and i sorta almost jumped onto bbt with mapuche....but was less sure about bbt than greeting.

D2: Most of Mapuche's content is tunnel on me. Otherwise: Seems more green on toffee, shades klick sorta, feels green on ausuak but less so, and yeah main pusher in eira/crescent mason circus XD

Felt null on mapuche's D2, with an inclination towards scumlean cos i'm personally involved but no null for now.

So this isn't part of my main case, just something I wanted to throw in here for the interim. The tricky stuff is coming but I think the juice/hutmeil/eira wagons might give me more info.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #164) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I almost unvoted hoppip but I'll be around so no. Usually I unvote replacements but meh....... Honestly don't know where to look for a third if not hoppip...........

My instincts have been screaming to me that there's someone trying to deflect from the hoppip wagon in clever ways, if hoppip scum with scum thinking it too risky to bus and completely insane too openly defend...

If hoppip slot magically comes in swinging as town there are many juicy possibilities.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #165) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by Eiralox »

so if I assume that Mapuche is town, And Nero is town, add my two townlocks, add bbt and ausuka, that leaves Klick, Greeting and Hoppip.
If we assume Greeting is being truthful, that leaves Klick and Hoppip.

which I know is wrong, for one both gandhi and klick have given me sufficient reasons to feel town on them. Greeting has felt worse than Klick slot to me later game. But I know I can be stuck in fallacy and emotion tunnels so meh fuck if I know what to do abt greeting at this point. Ignore, as I said earlier.

So on the face of it I don't agree with Klick/Hoppip. And if hoppip is town....

So striking Greeting from my analysis:

There are three Subsets to follow:

Mapuche and Nero: I've cycled a few times on this and damn..... once again nero feels greener to me than mapuche. but this can wait. Both these slots need heavy scrutiny from me.

Toffee and Ausuka: I've been having very solid reasons to start feeling green on Toffee today. I don't yet see any... real reasoning behind Ausuka scum but my mind is open to more thought-out reasonings. Heavy scrutiny here as well, but honestly my gut feels I might be barking up errant trees.

Frogster and Delta: So considering all of the above, this is the last place I'll look for scum going into analysis.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1442, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1441, Eiralox wrote:Honestly don't know where to look for a third if not hoppip.
y r u looking 4 a 3rd and not a 2nd?

y r u such a lazy nitpicker? i'm looking for a 2nd kaesar nero and voting on the third.

start building your case maestro
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ugh

UNVOTE:

at this moment there's so much crossfire between different trenches it's staggering. i'll focus on what i want to focus on. i'll vote when i vote.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #168) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

wow.................

i don't even any more. I think I'll post one-liners like nero for like today i just wanna sell obsidian blades. i'll case crescent stuff once i have energy to waste my time here.

like at this point i'll almost elim myself over delta(almost XD) so idk what tf to think about the trench compostion of my townlocks. nothing at this point really. crescent behavior will guide me i hope.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #169) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

this is starting to get fun. not known please enlighten us.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1476, Greeting wrote:
In post 1474, Klick wrote:Hey Greeting why didn't you die last night
That's a great question, why don't you ask
Eiralox
?
maybe ur immortal
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 989, Crescent wrote:
In post 987, Eiralox wrote:
In post 979, Crescent wrote:So I was making my morning tea and something suddenly dawned on me, in these exact words: "Why the fuck is Hutmeil not on Greeting?"

Hutmeil claimed he scum reads Greeting in #850, and there are just a few hours left in the day. Why isn't he voting him? The only other person in his stated POE who even has a vote is BBT, who is at 1.
i thought about it before and chalked it up to wariness/disengagement/unsurity. hopmeil is a gandhi.
Oh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #172) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

well then........... not known is either shy or scum knowing that any post will be an error..... which is a strange tactic but meh who's third? can be valid.

I have no true case on hopip so like don't expect me to hammer anytime soon, just cos nero and greeting have hopped off me. i guess i can hammer near deadline if not known 15 has done nothing but meh like i can wait. i have other things to say but im holding back there for a bit........... yes. maybe i'll talk later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Eiralox »

cool
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

at this point, probably town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

with the solve being something weird like mapuche/bbt frogsterking/klick : P
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1541, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 1534, Greeting wrote:
In post 1531, Mapuche Never Die wrote:NK15 is quite probably the worst player to replace a completely inactive slot
It just replaces an inactive lim bait with an inactive limbait
Yeah, I knew you were an alt. A new player wouldn’t know this.
I was never trying to conceal the fact that I was an alt
VOTE: nk15
Can vig please shoot Eiralox just so the whole Eiralox thing is out of the way
can u ask something more scummy?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1542, Ausuka wrote:UNVOTE:

considering greeting/mapuche right now ? will have to reread
would indicate bussing from the crescent slot on both, with fake(or real) intent to hammer from greeting. i did think all of those things, so won't discount this pairing. i mentioned way earlier that i thought greeting/mohab/juice could have been theatre..... but maybe it also clars both juice and greeting. so eh. another is bbt/ausuka but it doesnt feel exactly right.much depends on not known flip.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #178) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

Me 2 ............ idk y.*sigh*
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #179) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

My mind kept leaning to ausuka/frog as most prob third after not known flip. I can theorize that ausuka planned to bus hoppip since d1. But nah its more likely that game solve is frogster, I hinted at someone trying to distract from hoppip train and frogster's it. Got me off not known..... sort off ; )

It can all be town but nah my luck I locktowned 2 scum in 1st post. I think the places frogster pushed d2 are bad.... the only hestitancy I would have is that it was a risky way of play from scum! Frogs t er.

We got time so my shadow vote's here
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #180) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1559, Nero Cain wrote:it could be BBT?

I still dislike eiralox though. I'm willing to follow Klick though but I thought his slow roll yesterday was pretty scummy. He spent the ENTIRE day phase and never came to any conclusion.
The way toffee eira and klick handled the hopknown day two is way better than the way frogster handled them any way you frame it. :?

Simply put all roads lead to the Frogster Kingdom
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #181) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1562, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really think its impossible that Ausuka pushes town d1 (hum) and then busses one buddy (hop) while lite distancing from mohab

Ive been thinking on this like.... a long time. I got strange vibes d1 from aus when I sussesd hoppip. Now I think thats just normal stuff.

Frogster couldnt defend hoppip. Couldnt risk to bus. Easy solve.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #182) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

Like d2 frogster on greeting just reeked like setting up a counterwagon to me... what with delta sus..maybe hoping illmhopontogreeting.....the vibes too bad camel
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #183) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1568, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1556, Eiralox wrote:Me 2 ............ idk y.*sigh*
y did you sigh here?
Y did dinosaurs weave baskets?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #184) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

If u sus me vote me. Not gonna futilely palaver. Ive said my say.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #185) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

Yeah ur reading too much into a sigh here. Im not defensive, im just straight with u: at this point town has majority so I dont really care what u think bout me. I gave u a chance to build a case d2. Now I just dont care. I only have anything to say to frogsted rn, so I repeat myself, u think im scum, vote me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #186) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

Hmmmmmm......

Frogster you have a day to impress me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #187) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Eiralox »

Mohab put juice at -1 and mapuche was on nk15 .... so yeah. I don't think mapuche is scum, nor bbt
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #188) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

Scumteam needs a pivot, bbt doesnt fit that bill, too uncaring: places bbt as probable VT in my mind.

Frogster is probably the puppetmaster. Ill vote in 24 hours.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #189) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 589, Frogsterking wrote:Greeting
Delta
hoppip
Mapuche
Gandhi

at least 2 scum in here
In post 591, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 589, Frogsterking wrote:Greeting
Delta
hoppip

Mapuche
Gandhi

at least 2 scum in here
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #190) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1594, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1592, Klick wrote:
In post 1589, Frogsterking wrote:I'm not convinced that BBT bussed themselves into a potential autoloss or makes the Greeting kill. I think what's happening here is that I'm ahead of the curve on my Delta FoS.
Because this reads like you want to buffer the wave of suspicion by quickly having another name out there without yet having the reasons to back it up
I think Delta lied about their survey results.

Just..... no. Yucky. why even say this.

Ok...............

Sleepy time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #191) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #192) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Eiralox »

i am tempted
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #193) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

my power is going down in 2 hours for 2 hours. at this point i feel a claim from frogster is mandatory. don't know whether i'll be on again in 4 hours.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #194) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

i have very good reasons to hammer this, went through frogster iso in a flash today and formed some.... further conclusions. Klick is off the table for me. I'll expand on what i think of frogster before i go dark

]
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #195) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

Frogsterking, can you please frame how delta scum fits in with their partners?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #196) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Ok my plan was to vote deltawave straight off the bat, you know, cycle thru my townlocks. Now I imma just chill and play star dynasties. Later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #197) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1675, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1674, Nero Cain wrote:oh noes what happened!?
Yall gonna have a rough D4

: p
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #198) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: DeltaWave
Eiralox