Open 566: Murder on the Oriental Express (Game Over)

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Riddleton »

In post 2422, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2418, Riddleton wrote:
In post 2417, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2415, Riddleton wrote:If you knew the gamestate pointed to your buddy being pinned later on in the day, you figure you may as well be the one to break the news

Are you saying this was the gamestate?

Possibly. Scum are more aware of what's happening in the game than the town are.

If, hypothetically, you had knowledge that scrambles easily broke under pressure as he did in D3, you knew he would be pinned and caught at some point. Ticking time bomb.

why is GC guilty of this and not farside?

Farside didn't write a huge case on Scrambles
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:43 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 927, Riddleton wrote:

I agree with this post. Meta can lead to a lot of town mislynches. I don't rely on it too much but it is a useful resource. IT shouldn't be discarded entirely.

man. would really love to meta you...what is that other site again?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Riddleton »

It's called www.

whoops gotta go
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 am

riddleton,

what about this?

In post 2421, curiouskarmadog wrote:it feels like GC left the CDB wagon at a pretty pivotal point.

In post 1625, Baezu wrote:

Vote Count 3.11Titus: (2) acryon, scrambles
acryon: (1) Farside22
ChannelDelibird: (3) Curiouskarmadog , Kalimar, Amy Farrah Fowler
(L-2)
scrambles: (4) Titus, Riddleton, ChannelDelibird, Green Crayons

Not Voting:

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-10-18 20:47:00)

Mod Notes:
None
[/area]
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Riddleton »

I'm not telling you. for the fourth (?) time.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Riddleton »

In post 2428, curiouskarmadog wrote:riddleton,

what about this?

In post 2421, curiouskarmadog wrote:it feels like GC left the CDB wagon at a pretty pivotal point.

(L-2)

Not Voting:

Mod Notes:
None
[/area]

I agree with that analaysis
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Riddleton »

I'm not showing you the other site (nor to anyone) as I don't want my off-site meta to be shown.

You're more than welcome to check my MS games out, however:

Scumgames:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58899
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=58599

Towngames:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58778
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=59430
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 am

any of those games where you supposedly saw this?

In post 2325, Riddleton wrote:

The last time I witnessed scum do this, it was a similar situation. It was a scum win because he managed to WiFOM himself out of a lynch like CKD is doing.

I did meta you a bit...and MAN you sure love to use metas...

you say "I am doing X because I have seen Y happen."
"where did you see Y happen?"
"not telling, because I dont want to expose how I play"

hmmm. you see why I have an issue? certainly someone like you that frequently uses metas can see where I am coming from right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Riddleton »

Regarding "I am doing X because I have seen Y happen"; I don't think I've mentioned my off-site meta (beyond the brief 'oh yeah I've played offsite') in any other games. Tellling you what I saw doesn't expose my play; showing you the games I've played off-site DOES as one can simply just view the rest of my games by clicking on the mafia forum. I don't want that. I like having some form of relative anonymity on MS while I'm still considered 'new'. It's almost like using an alt account, except I'm not.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:16 am

again, do you see where I am coming from? I have played the game for many years and have never seen scum (do what I have done). Now, I am not using that as WIFOM (in this post) but when you said you have seen someone do this as scum, I thought to myself, "In all of my years, I dont recall seeing that." So when I ask you about the game, you immediately say, "it was somewhere else and I dont want to show you."

do you understand why alarms might go off or do you think this whole line of questioning on my part is just another scum gambit?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Riddleton »

I'm surprised you haven't seen that. I've played roughly 24 games since 2011 and I've seen it myself so I don't think it's all that uncommon.

I'm willing to bet I can dig out similar games on MS with such a situation happening.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 am

i dont recall seeing one. for scum to not only not vote someone else to save themselves (being the last of a scum team) AND to put themselves at -1 (being the last of a scum team) in the same game is pretty ballsy or at least very fucking rare. Anything is possible. Fuck, if I am ever in this position as scum, I might grow a pair and do it.

But you are using this as a basis for your actions....so I wanted to see a game that
you
have seen. So I know...okay, Riddleton is not lying.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2410, curiouskarmadog wrote:lol..

unvote.

not that I want to be in the defending GC business but.

farside/riddleton, why would it be a good GCscum play, to take his vote off of me at -1 to put it on farside that one seems to want to vote?

i personally dont know what to think of GC...I do think his vote of me was strange, but given the particular game climate, I get it. I dont get however, why he questioned riddleton about my wagon, when he was on it. If he didnt feel good about it, why not unvote? I didnt like the "farside is scummy because of the lack of posting" inclination. I still dont like (and I know I am the only one who thinks this) "I know for a fact I am town" bit.

on the other hand, timing of his votes on previous non CKD wagons, didnt look scum motivated. I also dont see certain posts/actions as coming from scum.

truly on the fence here.

going to reread.

still need more from CDB and titus.....

Did he ever explain the scum read when I pushed him?
Nope.
Instead of explaining he just votes me, especially since cbd mentioned a thought of me as scum.

In post 2411, Riddleton wrote:You're right, sorry. Scum never bus their budies!

I've made cases on scumbuddies before. What's your point?

This^

In post 2412, Green Crayons wrote:Scum laying out a solid case against a buddy, when that buddy has no prior suspicions, when that buddy is the last living buddy, on Day 3, is borderline anti-win condition. It gets peopled riled up against the buddy even if the scum were to ultimately abandon his buddy vote.

Is it possible that I am scum who bussed his buddy? Yes, list most things, it is possible. Is it more plausible that I am scum who bussed his buddy than a player who replaced into the game, who had a good grasp of the players and slots, and did pretty well on deducing at least one slot who was scum? No.

This is actually the same flawed reasoning for your position that CKD is scum who refused to vote either of his buddies. It's possible. Why is it more plausible than the alternative? Because reasons.

I've so made a case on my buddy and fought with him to say it doesn't happen at all is illogical, especially as you keep ignore that beli pushed a vote on me day 1 for no reason as a scum tell.

Hypocrites are my pet peeve.

(L-2)

Not Voting:

Mod Notes:
None
[/area]

This is the one bit I could consider.
I still have issue with his town read to scum read on you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2436, curiouskarmadog wrote:i dont recall seeing one. for scum to not only not vote someone else to save themselves (being the last of a scum team) AND to put themselves at -1 (being the last of a scum team) in the same game is pretty ballsy or at least very fucking rare. Anything is possible. Fuck, if I am ever in this position as scum, I might grow a pair and do it.

But you are using this as a basis for your actions....so I wanted to see a game that
you
have seen. So I know...okay, Riddleton is not lying.

Just to throw my two cents in this.
I recall shos going on about one for one and vote X when I flip town. He was scum.
I don't believe I've ever seen scum self vote as the last scum standing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:37 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Holy shit, CKD, you
do not
get to pull that shit and then go "well, scum never do it in my experience so I'm definitely town".

Reading those scumlynches again now.
#greenshirtthursdays
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

(1)
In post 2437, farside22 wrote:
Did he ever explain the scum read when I pushed him?
Nope.
Instead of explaining he just votes me, especially since cbd mentioned a thought of me as scum.

Lie:

In post 2398, Green Crayons wrote:(3) That the following posts do not actually indicate GC's basis for suspecting CKD, even if it is not a 100% confident vote:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(2)
In post 2437, farside22 wrote:I've so made a case on my buddy and fought with him to
say it doesn't happen at all is illogical
, especially as you keep ignore that beli pushed a vote on me day 1 for no reason as a scum tell.

Hypocrites are my pet peeve.

Lie:

In post 2412, Green Crayons wrote:Scum laying out a solid case against a buddy, when that buddy has no prior suspicions, when that buddy is the last living buddy, on Day 3, is borderline anti-win condition. It gets peopled riled up against the buddy even if the scum were to ultimately abandon his buddy vote.

Is it possible that I am scum who bussed his buddy? Yes, list most things, it is possible.
Is it more plausible that I am scum who bussed his buddy than a player who replaced into the game, who had a good grasp of the players and slots, and did pretty well on deducing at least one slot who was scum? No.

This is actually the same flawed reasoning for your position that CKD is scum who refused to vote either of his buddies. It's possible. Why is it more plausible than the alternative? Because reasons.

Liars are my pet peeve.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2403, Riddleton wrote:I see CKD isn't getting much traction. I suppose I'll compromise.

Sigh. Farside is correct now that I see it. The interest in the CKD wagon seems artificial.

VOTE: GC

Coming back to this, the bolded part is what raises my hackles, because Riddle has twiced posted that:
In post 2235, Riddleton wrote:
a) If you think CDB is scum, vote CKD
b) If you think GC is scum, vote CKD
c) If you think Farside is scum, vote CKD
d) If you think I am scum, vote CKD
e) If you think Titus is scum, vote CKD
f) If you think CKD is scum, vote CKD

So Riddle is okay with everyone voting CKD regardless of who they think is scum (even if it is not CKD), unless if it is GC who has explained that he does think CKD is 2nd or 3rd most likely to be scum.

It's like Riddle wasn't happy to rest upon his earlier Ape/GC suspicions - which are wrong, but not really scummy - and thought by throwing in with this farside bit it gives him a bit more cover from his hardline vote-CKD-or-bust stance.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:04 am

In post 2439, ChannelDelibird wrote:Holy shit, CKD, you
do not
get to pull that shit and then go "well, scum never do it in my experience so I'm definitely town".

CDB, please tell me you think I am pulling that..please...please tell me that..pretty please.

1.) I already said I am not pulling that. matter of fact I have said quite the fucking opposite.
2.) I already said as scum, I would do it
3.) I AM FUCKING ASKING RIDDLETON A QUESTION..are you reading the context in which I said it or are you just skimming?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Someone wake me when GC explains his town read day 4 to scum read day 5, other then him pointing to riddles post.
Because I already showed he had me and cbd prior to CKD today.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh goodie, farside's now back to the "town can only vote their #1 scum suspect, even though this isn't LYLO, even though nobody else will vote her with you, even though people are wanting to vote out of your scum pool" bullshit theory of town play.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Riddleton »

No one's willing to join me on CKD. Thus, my options are stay on CKD and be a stubborn person; or compromise. You even awknowledged this stance yourself with Farside/Amy yesterday.

I already said that CKD and you are my main suspects. Voting CKD first is safer, yes, in the rare event both of you are town. But no one is willing to join me on it (bar GC who doesn't seem to be really buying CKD as scum which farside pointed out)
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Yeah, I acknowledge all of that, and I don't find that scummy.

(Hilarious though that the line of logic you just embraced about your own vote decision making is part of why farside suspects me.)

I found you seizing upon farside's bad justification for a vote as additional justification for switching from CKD to me to be suspicious. You've already laid the non-alignment indicative groundwork for you voting either CKD or GC today. Making a last minute grab for "oh and this other stuff" as you switch your vote strikes me as attempting to preemptively - but unnecessarily - CYA.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2444, Green Crayons wrote:Oh goodie, farside's now back to the "town can only vote their #1 scum suspect, even though this isn't LYLO, even though nobody else will vote her with you, even though people are wanting to vote out of your scum pool" bullshit theory of town play.

Did I say that at all?

*looks*

Nope

I pointed out the town read GC had on CKD day 4 and day 5 he had me and cbd but suddenly switched yo CKD.
You know the player you stated a town read on.
Fascinating you keep dodging that point when even riddle gets that.

*goes back to sleep*
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

It's like you don't read the thread.

Or even the posts I linked to you.

Because if you read at all, you would see that I've been going back and forth about how I feel about CKD all game, including providing bits where I think his actions could come from scum or town, and taking the one slice where I had swung more to "feels like town" and then going "OH MY GOSH WHAT ARE THESE CKD SUSPICIONS ALL ABOUT?" is disingenuous as fuck.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Actually, interrupting my reread to do some VCA. I want something visual right about now. Breaking this up into two parts to make sure I don't go over mafiascum's character limit.

Using blue for myself so that y'all can look at this without having to assume me as town.

Spoiler: Vote Counts Days 1 through 3
In post 25, Baezu wrote:
Mr_Blonde
: (2) Farside22,
Amy Farrah Fowler

NakedJogger:
(2)
NakedJogger
Chaoslord54

Astinus: (2) Astinus, Snugglyduckling
Farside22: (1)
Dry-fit

Amy Farrah Fowler:
(1)
TobyLoby

Not Voting:
acryon
Mr_Blonde
Belisarius
, cerberus48,
Skelda
, RoyalApe

In post 79, Baezu wrote:
Mr_Blonde
: (3) Farside22, Snugglyduckling, RoyalApe
Farside22: (3)
Dry-fit
Belisarius
Chaoslord54

TobyLoby
: (2) cerberus48,
NakedJogger

acryon
: (1)
TobyLoby

Astinus: (1) Astinus
Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler

Not Voting:
acryon
Mr_Blonde
Skelda

Interesting. At this point, from my POV, there's a 60% chance that the remaining scum was voting for their buddy here. I'll go back and look at those votes shortly, though I remember from my previous reread of Day 1 that RoyalApe's vote would have been an unnecessarily awkward one for a buddy.

In post 134, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
: (3)
Dry-fit
Mr_Blonde
acryon

Belisarius
: (2)
Amy Farrah Fowler, Skelda

acryon
TobyLoby
, Snugglyduckling
TobyLoby
: (1) Farside22
Mr_Blonde
: (1) RoyalApe
Farside22: (2)
Belisarius
Chaoslord54

Not Voting: cerberus48, Astinus,
NakedJogger

In post 163, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
: (4)
Dry-fit
Mr_Blonde
acryon
, Snugglyduckling
Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler, Skelda
Farside22
Chaoslord54
Belisarius

TobyLoby
Mr_Blonde
acryon
TobyLoby

NakedJogger

In post 182, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
Dry-fit
Mr_Blonde
acryon
, Snugglyduckling
Chaoslord54
Belisarius

TobyLoby
Mr_Blonde
acryon
TobyLoby

Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler

NakedJogger, Skelda

In post 213, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
Dry-fit
Mr_Blonde
acryon
, Snugglyduckling
Chaoslord54
Belisarius

acryon
TobyLoby
, Ranon
RoyalApe: (2)
NakedJogger, Skelda

TobyLoby
Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler

Not Voting: cerberus48, RoyalApe

In post 241, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
Dry-fit
, Snugglyduckling
TobyLoby
acryon

Chaoslord54
Belisarius

NakedJogger, Skelda

acryon
TobyLoby
, Ranon
Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler

Not Voting: cerberus48, RoyalApe,
scrambles

In post 274, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
Dry-fit
, Snugglyduckling, Farside22
NakedJogger, Skelda

acryon
TobyLoby
, Ranon
Chaoslord54
Belisarius

TobyLoby
acryon

Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler

Not Voting: RoyalApe,
scrambles
, Curiouskarmadog

In post 295, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
Dry-fit
acryon
TobyLoby
, Ranon
Belisarius
NakedJogger

TobyLoby
acryon

Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler

RoyalApe: (1)
Skelda

Skelda
: (1) Curiouskarmadog

scrambles
chaoslord54

In post 315, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
Dry-fit
Skelda
: (3) Curiouskarmadog , RoyalApe,
Belisarius

TobyLoby
acryon, Skelda

acryon
TobyLoby
, Ranon
Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler, NakedJogger

Not Voting:
scrambles
Chaoslord54

In post 344, Baezu wrote:
Chaoslord54
Dry-fit
Skelda
: (3) Curiouskarmadog , RoyalApe,
Belisarius

Belisarius
scrambles

acryon
TobyLoby
, Ranon
TobyLoby
Skelda

Not Voting:
Chaoslord54
acryon

OK, around here looks like it should be pretty important. Scrambles buses to make it three major competing wagons, with a very strong chance that the remaining scum is on one of those wagons. If it's Titus or farside, one is on each major wagon. If it's CKD or GC, there are two scum on Skelda. If it's Riddleton, then his next vote is going to be pretty important.

In post 381, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler
NakedJogger
scrambles
Skelda

Skelda
: (4) Curiouskarmadog , RoyalApe,
Belisarius
TobyLoby

Chaoslord54
Dry-fit
acryon
: (1) Ranon

Not Voting:
Chaoslord54
acryon

No movement from Riddleton yet (assume Ranon was inactive at this time but will go back to check) but we know that there aren't two scum on the Belisarius wagon. In an ideal world, the best position for a third scum here is probably not on the Skelda wagon in order to come in after this and push the lynch one way or the other.

In post 454, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
: (5)
Amy Farrah Fowler
NakedJogger
scrambles
Skelda
acryon

Skelda
: (4) Curiouskarmadog , RoyalApe,
Belisarius
Dry-fit

Chaoslord54
: (2) Snugglyduckling, Farside22
acryon

Not Voting:
Chaoslord54
TobyLoby

If I were scum in this position, I'd be all about bussing the shit out of Belisarius. At least CKD, though, is in a position here where he pretty much can't do that naturally, IIRC.

In post 519, Baezu wrote:
Skelda
: (7) Curiouskarmadog , RoyalApe,
Belisarius
Dry-fit
Chaoslord54
acryon
TobyLoby

Belisarius
scrambles
Skelda

Chaoslord54
: (2) Snugglyduckling, Farside22
acryon

Not Voting:

At this point, it looks worst for Titus, farside and Riddleton, whose failure to get on board the Belisarius wagon forced town's hand on Skelda. Need to cross-reference activity to see who, if anybody, that excuses. Feels like farside, at least, should have been more productive than just sitting on the chaos wagon.

In post 527, Baezu wrote:
Skelda
: (8) Curiouskarmadog , RoyalApe,
Belisarius
Dry-fit
Chaoslord54
acryon
TobyLoby
, Farside22
Belisarius
scrambles
Skelda

Chaoslord54
: (1) Snugglyduckling
acryon

Not Voting:

Might go back and reread CKD's starting of this wagon but my overall impression of the Skelda lynch as read through these vote counts is that it mostly feels like one that scum let town do to themselves. Given that Belisarius was on board mainly out of self-protection, as he was the competing wagon, town did the heavy lifting on turning it from a minor wagon into a lynching one. Skelda didn't seem like the sort of player into whom scum pile for a D1 mislynch; he was a fairly neutral sort of presence without a major footprint on the game (at least, that's what I recall from my past reads) and that's the kind of player that scum prefer to have around later in the game. Slight town points for CKD and GC, probably, re: this lynch.

In post 552, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler, acryon

Curiouskarmadog : (1)
Belisarius

Chaoslord54
NakedJogger

Not Voting:
scrambles
, Curiouskarmadog , Snugglyduckling,
Chaoslord54
, Ranon, RoyalApe,
TobyLoby

In post 573, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius

Chaoslord54
: (2) Farside22, Curiouskarmadog
NakedJogger

Amy Farrah Fowler
Chaoslord54

Belisarius

Not Voting:
scrambles
, Snugglyduckling, Ranon, RoyalApe,
TobyLoby

In post 639, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
Amy Farrah Fowler, acryon, TobyLoby
scrambles

Chaoslord54
NakedJogger

Belisarius

Not Voting: Snugglyduckling, Ranon, RoyalApe,
Chaoslord54

In post 707, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
scrambles

Chaoslord54
NakedJogger

Belisarius

Not Voting: Snugglyduckling, Ranon, RoyalApe,
Chaoslord54
TobyLoby

In post 753, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
scrambles
, Riddleton
Chaoslord54
NakedJogger

Belisarius

Not Voting: Snugglyduckling, RoyalApe,
Chaoslord54
TobyLoby

In post 781, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
scrambles
, Riddleton
Chaoslord54
NakedJogger

Belisarius

Not Voting: Titus, RoyalApe,
Chaoslord54
TobyLoby

It's around this point that I start wondering why scum haven't got any kind of alternative wagon out there. Belisarius isn't going to vote for himself and scrambles is already bussing. They may already see Belisarius as a lost cause; frankly I'm wondering about Riddleton's vote straight after replacing in. Need to reread that.

In post 840, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
: (5)
scrambles
, Riddleton,
TobyLoby

Chaoslord54
: (3) Farside22, Curiouskarmadog , Titus
NakedJogger

Belisarius

Chaoslord54

Mind you, chances increasing that someone who knew that I was town was voting for me at this point.

In post 862, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
: (6)
scrambles
, Riddleton,
TobyLoby
ChannelDelibird

ChannelDelibird
: (3) Farside22, Curiouskarmadog , Titus
NakedJogger

Belisarius

Not Voting: RoyalApe

In post 880, Baezu wrote:
Belisarius
: (7)
scrambles
, Riddleton,
TobyLoby
ChannelDelibird
, Titus
ChannelDelibird
: (3) Farside22, Curiouskarmadog ,
NakedJogger

Belisarius

Not Voting: RoyalApe

Overall: Hmm. Definitely, definitely feel like, in comparison to the scrambles lynch, Belisarius was very much the one where scum wanting a bit of bus credit had more of an open goal. Need to reread Titus's discussion of Belisarius considering that she initially voted for me, but my own experience of being scum tells me that the instinct is to be on board with this one, so this lynch, I think, paints Riddleton and Titus in the worst light.

In post 973, Baezu wrote:
Amy Farrah Fowler
ChannelDelibird
, Farside22, Riddleton
scrambles
: (1) Titus
ChannelDelibird
Amy Farrah Fowler

Not Voting:
acryon
scrambles
, Curiouskarmadog , RoyalApe,
TobyLoby

Some townpoints for Titus for opening Day 3 with a scrambles vote. Also struck by thinking that wasn't farside quite pro-Amy before? Need to reread how she reacted to my initial pressure on her.

In post 1036, Baezu wrote:
Amy Farrah Fowler
ChannelDelibird
, Farside22, Riddleton
scrambles
: (1) Titus
ChannelDelibird
Amy Farrah Fowler

Not Voting:
acryon
scrambles
, Curiouskarmadog , RoyalApe,
TobyLoby

In post 1080, Baezu wrote:
scrambles
: (2) Titus, Green Crayons
Amy Farrah Fowler
: (1) Riddleton
ChannelDelibird
Amy Farrah Fowler

Not Voting:
acryon
scrambles
, Curiouskarmadog ,
TobyLoby
ChannelDelibird
, Farside22

For how long Riddleton holds onto this Amy vote might be interesting.

In post 1260, Baezu wrote:
scrambles
ChannelDelibird
Amy Farrah Fowler
, Curiouskarmadog
Titus: (1)
acryon

acryon
ChannelDelibird

Curiouskarmadog : (1) Riddleton

Not Voting:
scrambles
TobyLoby
, Farside22

...not especially. Might have to reread closer to the fact.

In post 1305, Baezu wrote:
scrambles
ChannelDelibird
Amy Farrah Fowler
, Curiouskarmadog
acryon

acryon
ChannelDelibird

Curiouskarmadog : (1) Riddleton

Not Voting:
scrambles
TobyLoby
, Farside22

In post 1395, Baezu wrote:
scrambles
: (3) Titus,
ChannelDelibird
, Riddleton
Titus: (2)
acryon
scrambles

ChannelDelibird
Amy Farrah Fowler
, Curiouskarmadog

Not Voting:
TobyLoby
, Farside22, Green Crayons

Well, we know that scrambles is happy enough to bus as he did so quite liberally with Belisarius, but do I buy him as scum making his last buddy his counterwagon, while said buddy leads a wagon on him? I'm not sure that I do. Preliminary townpoints for Titus.

In post 1402, Baezu wrote:
scrambles
: (3) Titus,
ChannelDelibird
, Riddleton
acryon
scrambles

ChannelDelibird
Amy Farrah Fowler
, Curiouskarmadog

Not Voting:
Kalimar
, Farside22, Green Crayons

In post 1544, Baezu wrote:
scrambles
: (4) Titus, Riddleton,
ChannelDelibird
, Green Crayons
acryon
scrambles

ChannelDelibird
Amy Farrah Fowler
, Curiouskarmadog

Not Voting:
Kalimar
, Farside22

This presumably around the time that GC made a big ol' case on scrambles, although I should check that. It's pretty hard to see past that as a reason to townread GC, but obviously I can't put it completely past him. After all, GC's slot didn't get to have any of the credit for the Belisarius lynch so he might have more motivation to bus than most.

In post 1595, Baezu wrote:
scrambles
: (3) Titus, Riddleton,
ChannelDelibird

acryon
Amy Farrah Fowler

ChannelDelibird
: (2) Curiouskarmadog , Green Crayons
acryon

Not Voting:
Kalimar
scrambles

Huh. Forgot that scrambles got off the Titus wagon. Add that to the list of things that I need to look at more closely.

scrambles
: (4) Titus, Riddleton,
ChannelDelibird
, Green Crayons
ChannelDelibird
: (3) Curiouskarmadog ,
Kalimar
Amy Farrah Fowler

acryon
scrambles

acryon

Not Voting:

In post 1643, Baezu wrote:
scrambles
: (6) Titus, Riddleton,
ChannelDelibird
, Green Crayons, Farside22,
Kalimar

acryon
scrambles

ChannelDelibird
: (2) Curiouskarmadog ,
Amy Farrah Fowler

Not Voting:

Hmm. So it's very likely that scum bussed scrambles at some point. This is more frustrating to analyse with most of our known town not on the lynch but, again, farside's move over needs to be examined. Given GC's vote on me at one point, it feels like he and farside are the crucial swing votes but this probably just needs an old-fashioned reread for the most info.
#greenshirtthursdays

Return to “Completed Open Games”