Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3194 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie is scum. Lynch her.

Vote: Mollie
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3196 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Formerfish »

By the way, I only read the first 15 or so pages before I gave up on that shit. Mollie was scum from page 1.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3209 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Guys, everyone come real close, I don't want this to be heard by... the wrong people. I have a super secret scum tell on Mollie that had been violated many times so far in this game. I used this tell to correctly lynch her in Harry Potter, and the meta diving I've done sees a success rate of about 85%.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3214 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

That's the spirit Mollie!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3216 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent Previously On... post to help me get current? Or can someone give me the highlights about what is going on? Maybe someone could tell me why it appears like we have two town teams?

Pedit: did Mollie claim SK?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3219 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Look at the op. SK killed one scum, and one townie. Regardless, SK needs to die as much as scum does, and with her not claiming scum you are just pissing in the wind here. Now if she is SK and agrees to do town bidding that's a different story. All I know is that Mollie has tripped a very good indicator that she is not town and therefore needs to meet rope.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3237 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie, what exactly do you think my tell on you is?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3246 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

That would make sense since most mods don't allow scum to use their role
and
kill unless they are the last one standing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3263 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3258, d3x wrote:Oh... nvm. For some reason, I thought Garmr was calling mollie GroupScum. He's not. He's saying we should Lynch her based off SK suspicion. This is the wrong play, regardless.

Why is this the wrong play? If she is the sk she killed one of ours last night.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3267 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Are we your lynch pool because we are voting Mollie?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3272 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I got to page 16 and my eyes bled. The spaming of the thread put me over the edge. I don't even remember Vezo or IHNC from that point. My issue is that we seem to have a decent idea that someone is the SK, and I have an independent read on that person based off past experience, yet we aren't going to lynch them because they are helping town? I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.

And if you are going to claim that there are other reasons for your vote out them or fuck off.

pedit- Mod killing- I think that most mods would like to avoid having to kill anyone, regardless of alignment. "Well informed entrance?" I read 16 pages of shit before giving up. My read on Mollie came from page 1, I've said as much.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3282 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie, insulting me didn't work in HP and it is not going to work here. Don't think for a second that I am going to let you bully me with your onsite clout. I don't know you irl and could honestly not give a fuck if this is how you are going to act every time I call you scum. And why don't you tell me what you think my tell is, mostly because I already asked once and you ignored me, but also a little bit because I am not sure if you know what it is right now and would rather have that in my back pocket for this game and the future.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3325 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3308, d3x wrote:It's not a 1v1 {potential or otherwise} if he's but one of a contingent of voices crying mollieSK.

I wasn't saying MollieSK, I was saying that Mollie is not town. I don't give a shit if she is scum or 3rd party, as long as she is not town she needs to die.

And Mollie, I'm holding off on replying to you for the moment. I am going to point out though, this is the same exact way you treated me in HP from the dismissal, to the omgus, to the insults.

Pedit- lynch me if you like, but know this. You'll never know if I am truly gone. Each and every noise made in the night will cause you to look over your shoulder in fear. For one such as I never dies.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3452 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Friday is an off day for me. I am going to try an formulate a plan on breaking the game down so far so I can get reads.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3534 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I have tried to catch up and make sense of this game, but there is so much fluff and clutter that I don't see myself going back to reread. Ever. I am going to start from when I came in, and maybe look at isos of the dead scum to see if anything pops out to me.

I think I'll also check out those who were so quick to vote me, because I know my alignment and they were pushing pretty hard for my mislynch based off of next to nothing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3537 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I know what you are saying House, all I was trying to say is that because of knowledge I have, my wagon has a certain taint to it that needs to be explored. Since I am one of the only people who would give a shit about my wagon, it is kinda up to me to figure out who, if anyone, is scum that was pushing me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3542 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What does his not posting have to do with my wagon disbanding?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3595 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Formerfish »

I say we give Mollie what she wants.

Maybe the game would be better without her hyperbolic vitriol popping up all the time. Garmr is a dickhead for pushing a lynch he thinks is going to be fruitful. Mollie is being bullied because people want to lynch her. Proposing a 1v1 with Garmr, cause those are so town.

And then the shit with Rach, "you are 1 of the elite who has always read me correctly" Jesus Christ.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3600 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 480, TiphaineDeath wrote:So far? Haven't really managed all that much yet. I'm doing what I always do in the early game, jumping on things that ping me and setting up my connection tells for later.

I'll say again that I would be extremely surprised if neither TSO nor FFS is scum, and they both might well be, but because of that i currently find it unlikely that AJ is scum.

In post 752, TiphaineDeath wrote:Just so I don't forget it in this huge thread TSO scum= StrangerCoug Scum.

In post 813, TiphaineDeath wrote:I've been told that people occasionally have problems with that, howzabout this, help me lynch TSO and you get a free pass on to my town list for basically ever.

In post 815, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, given your playstyle so far this game I would have voted you instantly if you had taken me up on that, instead you get town points. <3.

In post 1086, TiphaineDeath wrote:"There are no good wagons, all the wagons are vanity wagons, so I am voting the guy with the most votes, but I warned you guys that these wagons were all terrible so you should give me town points when whoever we lynch today flips town"

Vezoks post means vezok scum=ff town actually titus, get with it.

In post 1154, TiphaineDeath wrote:For when I flip town Nero, bookmark this post, then lynch in this order TSO-SC-Vezok I think the counterwagon to me right now is on town given that vezok is probably scum, and I will not be voting ff today.

In post 1246, TiphaineDeath wrote:I believe in everything I'm pushing Jiffy, I just can't really push it very well :/.

In post 1279, TiphaineDeath wrote:HI could very well be scum, and despite loving the few votes I have on TSO I am not feeling I'm going to be able to push this through today.

I'm down nero VOTE: hostile intent

In post 1747, TiphaineDeath wrote:So yeah, Jiffy is town forever.

Also I have caught at least two, and probably three or four scum, and HI's attitude of "I'm doing better than that guy so you should lynch him" Is fucking terrible.

In post 1860, TiphaineDeath wrote:Sure, why not, I'm ready to be done with this game. UNVOTE: garmr go ahead and vote, I'll hammer.

Ya'll make sure you kill TSO-HI and SC when Me and FF are done distracting you.

In post 1925, TiphaineDeath wrote:There was one kill last night when I expected three, mr. "FBI agent" can go spin.

In post 2117, TiphaineDeath wrote:Mmm, Yeah, it's time for this to die, VOTE: house

In post 3199, TiphaineDeath wrote:IAI-Titus-AJ Were scum, Three scum flips mean it's time to do some serious connection/POE shit, wall coming in the next day or two.

Someone explain why TD is town?

I am stuck with phone posting for now and when I did a iso dive on him I weighed and measured his reads and was left wanting. He was very active in pushing people who ended up flipping town and his reasoning was shotty at best. I had posts marked to comment directly on but lost them. Why did no one care about him trying to chain lynches based off nonexistent flips?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3601 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

Well hot shit, I didn'tose them.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3605 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Formerfish »

SC if that were the only reason then sure. However, its not the only reason. Just me pointing out what I dislike about her most recent post. She is coming off fake as fuck with her poor me posting and deserves to hang.

Serious question: when I flip town, what'll you guys do next?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3614 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3610, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3605, Formerfish wrote:SC if that were the only reason then sure. However, its not the only reason. Just me pointing out what I dislike about her most recent post. She is coming off fake as fuck with her poor me posting and deserves to hang.

House has also gone "poor me" and is also under suspicion; what do you make of him?

In post 3605, Formerfish wrote:Serious question: when I flip town, what'll you guys do next?

What's the point of this question?

I don't like that House is doing it either, but there is a huge difference in what the two of you are doing.

And the question is a legit question. Say I am already dead, now what?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3618 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

Ank do you think a replacement is going to fair any better? Look at my situation. I get exactly what House is saying and have been there myself. Sometimes there is a need to fall on a sword if it exposes scum, or at very least takes a pawn away from scum to push around the board.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3625 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3620, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3618, Formerfish wrote:Ank do you think a replacement is going to fair any better? Look at my situation. I get exactly what House is saying and have been there myself. Sometimes there is a need to fall on a sword if it exposes scum, or at very least takes a pawn away from scum to push around the board.

so do you have ank as town?

cos that is how you are treating him and I am really interested in what you come up with other than your lame and false "mollie is scum I have a seekrit tell on her" and td is scum.

and house tried to get a much better grip in the game than you did do you really want to compare the 2 of you?

you promised an adequate catchup and failed to deliver.

Currently I have issues with Ank, not really sure how you figure I am town reading them when is don't even know yet.

And you missed my point about House and a replacement. What I was saying is that if House was replaced whoever came into that slot would be so far out of their depth that those scum reading House would just carry that read over and they wouldn't stand a chance.

And you are right, I did say that I would try to catch up, and that's not going to fucking happen with 3000+ posts and so much of it fluffy bullshit. This is what I am going to do, just like I said before start from where I replaced in and dive where I need to. If you don't like that then keep pushing me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3723 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote: Nero

I have no reason not to believe you right now. And this seems like a pretty stupid thing for you to do if you were actually scum.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3755 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

God I'm looking forward to PV telling you fucks he looked at me last night and can clear me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3758 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Because I replace into a game where my preds did next to nothing and get shit on as soon as I start posting because I have an unfavorable opinion about a certain player. Because no matter what I say I am going to get scum read. No case I put together or read I give is going to mean a thing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3768 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3765, Ankamius wrote:lalalalalalalalalala

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Mind if I ask why? Before you voted for the guilty you had your vote on yours truly. What changed for you to go after TD?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3795 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote: Mollie
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3800 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why is it bad TD?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3825 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

@Mollie

Sure it does. Look at the music uptick we were in Mollie. You're speaking out of your ass right now and the pure bile you are producing is astounding. I got reported for calling someone an asshole, that post you made makes me look like Mother fucking Theresa by comparison. Tone down the fucking rhetoric.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3827 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Am I missing a scum flip somewhere? I see 3 flipped scum. There is no way that an SK flip ends the game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3829 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I see that now. Mollie, any particular reason you left AJ off the list of deaths?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3853 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Someone did explain how that could have happened, Garmr i think.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3856 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3834, Garmr wrote:Also I'm going to make this real simple for everyone out there.

n1 kills
vekoz sk kill
mafia kill denied

n2
dr cirno-mafia
IAI- SK shot the mafia so this is how we know how executed is the sks word.

n3
Tso- mafia shot him
AJ -blown up by tso
IHNC-sk

n4
Josh- sk kill
mafia kill denied

This is what happened.

Night 1- Mafia misses kill somehow.
Night 2- Mafia kills Dr.
Night 3- Mafia attempts to kill TSO, gets blown up for their trouble.
Night 4- Mafia misses kill somehow.

Ok, so let's start with Night 4 since its probably the easiest to explain. PV claims cop yesterday and we lynch as a result. Unless PV is playing some next level shit here and is scum he would have been the most likely target for a scum nk because he is danger on high for them. So what makes sense here? That PV was protected in some way (doc, jailkeeper, etc.), that scum decided that they were cool with not killing the cop, or that PV is scum playing the long con?

Night 1 is harder to explain because of many variables, but really its not. If we have a protective role of some sort than it makes sense that they could have gotten lucky on the first night.

How do you reconcile the fact that the dead mafioso shares the same kill flavor as others killed?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3858 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Kill their own has been known to happen, look at Desps Xmen game. The probability of it happening is extremely low because it is risky as fuck. My argument against executed=scum kill is that it is easier to guess where scum is going to hit based off game state. Out guessing the SK is much more difficult because they are literally looking anywhere and know they can use the game state to their advantage with regards to kills.

And Mollie, if you are serious about wanting me to do a reset I will give you some advice. Don't ever call me stupid or insult my intelligence. You did that as scum when I justly pushed you for a lynch. I called you correctly in plants vs. Zombies. I am not a fucking newbie, so treating me like one will only cause me to dig in.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3897 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Formerfish »

I sorta get why you didn't scope me, but why not take a look at Mollie? She is a major point of contention right now dividing the town into sects. If she were cleared it would open things up a whole lot more than Josh being conftown. I don't even remember anyone really suspecting Josh.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3900 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3899, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3897, Formerfish wrote:I sorta get why you didn't scope me, but why not take a look at Mollie? She is a major point of contention right now dividing the town into sects. If she were cleared it would open things up a whole lot more than Josh being conftown. I don't even remember anyone really suspecting Josh.

Actually, I don't know if Mollie is the SK or not, but I don't think she is mafia, and that's who I'm going for right now.

Plus, if I returned an innocent on Mollie, you really expect the push for her lynch to go away? Because I suspect it wouldn't.

So you felt Josh could have been scum?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3907 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3902, House wrote:
In post 3901, d3x wrote:
In post 3896, PeregrineV wrote:That makes my job to find the last one (or the SK).
Explain the part about you finding the SK as a Cop.

I don't think he was referring to his role by that post, as I believe he was insinuating that investigating mollie would be a waste of time in the below quoted post (and thus not stop the push for her lynch)

In post 3897, Formerfish wrote:I sorta get why you didn't scope me, but why not take a look at Mollie? She is a major point of contention right now dividing the town into sects. If she were cleared it would open things up a whole lot more than Josh being conftown. I don't even remember anyone really suspecting Josh.

Actually, I don't know if Mollie is the SK or not, but I don't think she is mafia, and that's who I'm going for right now.

Plus, if I returned an innocent on Mollie, you really expect the push for her lynch to go away? Because I suspect it wouldn't.

Do you speak for PV often, or was this a one time thing?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3909 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3908, House wrote:
In post 3907, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3902, House wrote:
In post 3901, d3x wrote:
In post 3896, PeregrineV wrote:That makes my job to find the last one (or the SK).
Explain the part about you finding the SK as a Cop.

I don't think he was referring to his role by that post, as I believe he was insinuating that investigating mollie would be a waste of time in the below quoted post (and thus not stop the push for her lynch)

Do you speak for PV often, or was this a one time thing?

Depends in whether the mood strikes me.

Thank you for your interest!

You don't think it would have been worthwhile to have the guy with the role answer the question? His answer did seem to indicate that he didn't investigate Mollie because he isn't sure she's the SK, not that investigating to find the SK would be pointless.

By all means though, trapse all through other peoples lines of investigation whenever you feel like it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3919 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Kise, how would the lack of a scum kill make us think that scum isn't a threat? They still have the ability to kill regardless of what else they have for a role. If they are the last one left they can act and kill, according to SC he let's his scum do both either way.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3946 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie, how would you explain multiple deaths on multiple days if there isn't an SK?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3952 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3947, Ankamius wrote:^scum

Anyway, I'm like 95+% sure there's an SK in the game. I just really doubt it's mollie at this point.

How is that scummy? She ja saying that we aren't looking at evidence with a level head. I am asking her to explain a situation where she is disagreeing from the vast majority of people and saying something contradictory without ever saying what she believes to be happening. Is this multiball? Do we have multiple killing roles? I feel like we've taken the evidence for what it is and put the best idea forth from it.

I legit would like to know how Mollie would explain the kills. Now if you don't mind, let her fucking answer before saying another fucking thing to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3954 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Anyway, I'm like 95+% sure there's an SK in the game. I just really doubt it's mollie at this point.

That doesn't answer my question. Please don't be evasive when I am trying to reach out and get a more solid read on you. I will admit that most of my read is gut based with a little displeasure in your play style because it is closely mimicking Harry Potter at the moment and not so much any game I've played with you as town.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3956 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I dont know why that quote is there again.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3962 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

A bomb in my experience is either a passive role that when targeted exploders and kills both parties, or an xshot active which does the same thing. You were in touhou with us right Mollie, there was a bomb in that game. I think that given what I known of the bomb role, that tso was ttargeted for the nk and took sweet revenge on his attacker.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3963 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3958, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3954, Formerfish wrote:

That doesn't answer my question. Please don't be evasive when I am trying to reach out and get a more solid read on you. I will admit that most of my read is gut based with a little displeasure in your play style because it is closely mimicking Harry Potter at the moment and not so much any game I've played with you as town.

was this meant for me?

cos I think it was. so I am going to pretend like it was and respond like it was.

aj was an encryptor but cld have still performed a nk and tso flipped bomb and aj was blown to bits. so I think it is likely that tso blew up aj. do you disagree with this?

what bakes my noodle is that I am wondering if tso had a target variant of the bomb but he didn't seem worried about aj? it wld seem strange to me that so few scum nks happened if the executioner was actually an sk.

In post 3856, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3834, Garmr wrote:Also I'm going to make this real simple for everyone out there.

n1 kills
vekoz sk kill
mafia kill denied

n2
dr cirno-mafia
IAI- SK shot the mafia so this is how we know how executed is the sks word.

n3
Tso- mafia shot him
AJ -blown up by tso
IHNC-sk

n4
Josh- sk kill
mafia kill denied

This is what happened.

Night 1- Mafia misses kill somehow.
Night 2- Mafia kills Dr.
Night 3- Mafia attempts to kill TSO, gets blown up for their trouble.
Night 4- Mafia misses kill somehow.

Ok, so let's start with Night 4 since its probably the easiest to explain. PV claims cop yesterday and we lynch as a result. Unless PV is playing some next level shit here and is scum he would have been the most likely target for a scum nk because he is danger on high for them. So what makes sense here? That PV was protected in some way (doc, jailkeeper, etc.), that scum decided that they were cool with not killing the cop, or that PV is scum playing the long con?

Night 1 is harder to explain because of many variables, but really its not. If we have a protective role of some sort than it makes sense that they could have gotten lucky on the first night.

How do you reconcile the fact that the dead mafioso shares the same kill flavor as others killed?

Mollie. Stop and read my post. There are very simple reasons why scum could have a harder time getting a kill through. Are you surprises that PV is alive today? No? Because if we have protection of course they will be on the cop. That leaves the other missing kill which is explained in a hundred different ways.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3964 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3858, Formerfish wrote:Kill their own has been known to happen, look at Desps Xmen game. The probability of it happening is extremely low because it is risky as fuck. My argument against executed=scum kill is that it is easier to guess where scum is going to hit based off game state. Out guessing the SK is much more difficult because they are literally looking anywhere and know they can use the game state to their advantage with regards to kills.

And Mollie, if you are serious about wanting me to do a reset I will give you some advice. Don't ever call me stupid or insult my intelligence. You did that as scum when I justly pushed you for a lynch. I called you correctly in plants vs. Zombies. I am not a fucking newbie, so treating me like one will only cause me to dig in.

This expands on why scum has a harder time killing than an SK.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3965 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And Mollie. You have yet to answer the very simple question of where you think the extra kills ate coming from. Please answer this in your next post or I'm fucking done with you this game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3974 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3970, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3965, Formerfish wrote:And Mollie. You have yet to answer the very simple question of where you think the extra kills ate coming from. Please answer this in your next post or I'm fucking done with you this game.

I already answered this and specifically said that I was wanting some1 to talk to. this isn't talking to me this is talking at me, you aren't reading what I am saying.

my reads have been correct.

my play was pretty much correct until I lost my shit with garmr.

but by all means continue with the witch hunt. I win with town so I don't give a shit cos I feel town are in a good position to win unless you people manage to fuck it up.

Bolded, quote where you explained where you think the kills are coming from if we don't have an SK.

I talk to you until I feel like you are ignoring huge parts of what I am saying and then I get a little upset.

You stayed under the radar and garnered a bunch of town reads in Harry Potter until you lost your shit with me and I pushed you down a death tunnel of love.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3978 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Saying that you are confused about a kill doesn't explain where you think they are coming from. I want a theory, an idea, a fucking inkling of where your head is at with regards to those kills. I had 2 posts explaining where I think the kills are going and you ignored them. We had scum die in addition to another player and the scum was executed. How do you explain the flavor with the dead mafia?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3980 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You weren't quiet in Harry Potter either, so don't twist my words. I was saying that you weren't gaining any scum reads in that game. That's what I meant by flying under the radar. It wasn't until I started to push you that you blew up and shit the bed.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3982 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What the fuck is it about people being unable to refrain from answering questions not directed at them?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3985 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

@dx3- I will let Mollie tell you, she seems to know what I think it is. However, if she's wrong on it, I would rather keep that nice and safe in my pocket.

@Garmr- I don't give a fuck about how you feel about what is going on between us. If she answered it she could link to the post where she actually explained it. If it seems like we are running in circles its because she refuses to read my posts and make appropriate responses. Don't step into my investigations again.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3987 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

d3x, how is it convenient? If you had a tell on someone that you weren't entirely sure they knew about what would you do? I told you to ask Mollie, if she is right about it I will confirm, if not then you are goddamned right I'm holding onto it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3991 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I used this tell succesfully in Harry Potter, and was able to correctly read Mollie as town in Plants v. Zombies. I played with Mollie as scum in a Charmed themed game and found the tell there as well. I'm sorry that you don't like the fact that I am not exactly foaming at the mouth to put a tell that I cultivated out there like this.

Again, ask Mollie, she has already mentioned knowing what it is, but never actually said it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3992 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Re: the tells effectiveness:

I did a meta dive when I noticed something out of place. In the games I looked at there is a high majority of times where it would have been used to correctly ascertain Mollies alignment.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3994 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I don't know what Titus' tell on Mollie is, so I can't comment.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3997 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

dx3-

You realize that Desp wasn't in that game alone right? He was a hydra with someone else. And Titus was right, Mollie was fucking horrible that game. We went in with the understanding that we were not going to bus, she made it impossible to keep that from happening.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3999 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

No, its not the same tell.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4036 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4024, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4021, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4019, pirate mollie wrote:you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2). I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN. you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).

The light switches argument stemmed from a misunderstanding of the mechanics as laid out by the mod of that game, and I remember having how that mechanic worked correct. For what you are arguing to hold here, two things have to be true: 1.) the FBI has to be a red herring and 2.) the mod has to be using nonstandard versions of roles. Right now it's a stretch to believe that.

you are trying to hold me to a static interpretation of the game. if you were town I feel like you wld at least entertain the possibility that I was right given ALL of the fucking nks have been done by a sk and only 2 (ignoring the bomb situ of aj) by scum? like
really
?

like nobody is addressing this except td and all he said was "oh xkills!!!".

ffs.

Why would we ignore the bomb going off? Scum targeted tso, they died for the pick. Seems pretty simple to me. How do you think the bomb worked in this game? It seems like you are trying to act like he had a suicide vest on and went after AJ.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4040 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

Or its a combination of things. Night 4 is either a doc or jail keeper. No way a cop legit claims and lives without help, its too dangerous for scum to play with. Night 1 could easily be damn near anything. People need to stop attributing super human skill here with the missing night kills. This game, in general, is set up for this to happen from time to time.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4041 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4006, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3980, Formerfish wrote:You weren't quiet in Harry Potter either, so don't twist my words. I was saying that you weren't gaining any scum reads in that game. That's what I meant by flying under the radar. It wasn't until I started to push you that you blew up and shit the bed.

I was caught out by a tracker claim. not you.

I think your tell on me is "hi guys what is going on!" and shld not be used ever. cos it is bad and I use some variation of it in nearly every game regardless of alignment unless you wanna try to say that spelling is based on alignment which is even dumber than I thought. no matter what tell you think you have or think you might be able to use in this game (I mean you think I am the sk cos garmr says so!) you will never be able to use it again cos you will be proven WRONG. and i am good with that cos if you are not dumb like you insist you are not you will do some self-correction! unless you are scum like I kinda think you are!

@ garmr

I am kinda glad I stayed in the game too cos I feel like we have made up. I don't hold grudges (normally) and if I do it usually takes me years to get there. I don't entirely trust you but tbf you don't trust me either. if the executioner really IS the sk then you are the only 1 I cld see working off of my reads. and even that is a stretch and that is why I have not gone there. but i am with ank, if the executioner is the sk then i am being framed.

Not quite Mollie.

And let's be honest about Harry Potter. I was the one pushing your lynch in that game before over soul outed his track result on you. If you want proof I fucking have it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4044 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4043, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4040, Formerfish wrote:People need to stop attributing super human skill here with the missing night kills.

Who is "attributing super human skill" to the kills that are unaccounted for?

In post 4040, Formerfish wrote:This game, in general, is set up for this to happen from time to time.

How do you know this?

Garmr said that whoever blocked the kills had to be extremely lucky in doing so twice.

And I meant the game of mafia in general, not this game specifically.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4057 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4036, Formerfish wrote:
In post 4024, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4021, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4019, pirate mollie wrote:you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2). I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN. you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).

The light switches argument stemmed from a misunderstanding of the mechanics as laid out by the mod of that game, and I remember having how that mechanic worked correct. For what you are arguing to hold here, two things have to be true: 1.) the FBI has to be a red herring and 2.) the mod has to be using nonstandard versions of roles. Right now it's a stretch to believe that.

you are trying to hold me to a static interpretation of the game. if you were town I feel like you wld at least entertain the possibility that I was right given ALL of the fucking nks have been done by a sk and only 2 (ignoring the bomb situ of aj) by scum? like
really
?

like nobody is addressing this except td and all he said was "oh xkills!!!".

ffs.

Why would we ignore the bomb going off? Scum targeted tso, they died for the pick. Seems pretty simple to me. How do you think the bomb worked in this game? It seems like you are trying to act like he had a suicide vest on and went after AJ.

In post 4041, Formerfish wrote:
In post 4006, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3980, Formerfish wrote:You weren't quiet in Harry Potter either, so don't twist my words. I was saying that you weren't gaining any scum reads in that game. That's what I meant by flying under the radar. It wasn't until I started to push you that you blew up and shit the bed.

I was caught out by a tracker claim. not you.

I think your tell on me is "hi guys what is going on!" and shld not be used ever. cos it is bad and I use some variation of it in nearly every game regardless of alignment unless you wanna try to say that spelling is based on alignment which is even dumber than I thought. no matter what tell you think you have or think you might be able to use in this game (I mean you think I am the sk cos garmr says so!) you will never be able to use it again cos you will be proven WRONG. and i am good with that cos if you are not dumb like you insist you are not you will do some self-correction! unless you are scum like I kinda think you are!

@ garmr

I am kinda glad I stayed in the game too cos I feel like we have made up. I don't hold grudges (normally) and if I do it usually takes me years to get there. I don't entirely trust you but tbf you don't trust me either. if the executioner really IS the sk then you are the only 1 I cld see working off of my reads. and even that is a stretch and that is why I have not gone there. but i am with ank, if the executioner is the sk then i am being framed.

Not quite Mollie.

And let's be honest about Harry Potter. I was the one pushing your lynch in that game before over soul outed his track result on you. If you want proof I fucking have it.

Mollie, seems like you missed these the first time around, so I'm just going to go ahead and put these here for now. I look forward to your well crafted and eloquent answers being provided in an acceptable time frame. Or you could continue playing the same old hacky shite you've been known to put forth towards me. I'll wait.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4070 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You know, most people probably don't know this about me, and I'm a little embarrassed to let anyone in on this, but I fucking love it when people ignore me. Like, love love it. I get so [redacted] that my [redacted] just bursts out of my [redacted] and sprays [redacted] all over everyone around me. I love it so much I go to schools of the deaf and sit behind everyone and try to address the people in front of me. I regularly try to engage people walking around with beats headphones on, and when they walk right by me I have to find the nearest place where I can be alone. I love being ignored so much that I sign up for dating websites, and answer all of the questions honestly, and then sit watching no messages come into my inbox. I've even wondered if there were other people out there like me, and I've [redacted] just thinking about no one responding to my posts on the fetish boards for people into being ignored.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4075 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4073, Kise wrote:
In post 4003, Pine wrote:Too busy trying to defend myself against morons and get it through some thick skulls that SK is a bigger threat than mafia remnant.

Right, But you aren't acknowledging that the 4 flipped scum with minor roles are too little to be the entire extent of the mafia's size & power.

If you love me, more importantly if you love yourself, you need to stop engaging the same people in back and forths. Believe me when I say your last few posts about there being a vig are not helping. There's an SK.

Garmr you didn't answer the question I've linked in the last post. Twice now I've wanted you to address that and you haven't. This is why you're becoming shady and untrustworthy, on top of your sk hunting.

How do you feel about Mollie ignoring my questions? Do you feel like she is becoming shady and untrustworthy, or is that blind spot getting in the way?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4085 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4076, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4070, Formerfish wrote:You know, most people probably don't know this about me, and I'm a little embarrassed to let anyone in on this, but I fucking love it when people ignore me. Like, love love it. I get so [redacted] that my [redacted] just bursts out of my [redacted] and sprays [redacted] all over everyone around me. I love it so much I go to schools of the deaf and sit behind everyone and try to address the people in front of me. I regularly try to engage people walking around with beats headphones on, and when they walk right by me I have to find the nearest place where I can be alone. I love being ignored so much that I sign up for dating websites, and answer all of the questions honestly, and then sit watching no messages come into my inbox. I've even wondered if there were other people out there like me, and I've [redacted] just thinking about no one responding to my posts on the fetish boards for people into being ignored.

rach is partially deaf so thanks for this commentary i guess?

What does your comment have to do with anything I've been saying?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4087 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4080, pirate mollie wrote:oh I just read the last bit of your post ff.

wow

Which post Mollie? I say a lot of amazing shit so you'll have to be more specific.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4092 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie. Are you going to respond to anything I ask you directly?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4099 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4095, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4092, Formerfish wrote:Mollie. Are you going to respond to anything I ask you directly?

probably not.

Well that's just swell.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4127 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4111, Kise wrote:The day doesn't matter, jackass. If someone starts talking about shooting me, I'm not going to forget, and I'm also going to press them on it if they never even bother to explain their apparent scumread. You choose to reply to that one and not the post I made above? You choose not to explain why you inexplicably townread Nero? You said I discredited Pine, and is that not what you're doing by repeatedly calling me dumb/retarded?

Unvote
Vote: Garmr

I have been reasonably scumhunting you and you've selected which bits you want to respond to, if at all. What you aren't doing is offering a comment on what's important, like when/why you decided Nero was town; why you said Nero was town in order to deter Ank & myself; why you were never bothered that he wanted you dead.

I'm pestering you..boo fucking hoo. Are you not an adult? Do you not know how to properly defend yourself without faking a hissy fit to show how emotionally frustrated I'm supposedly making you?

If someone was coming at me with questions the way I'm coming at you, I would recognize what they were doing and not avoid them, and I certainly wouldn't run away by putting them on ignore.

Also go fuck yourself too.

Bolded- so not cool for garmr to do, but you are fine with Mollie doing it. Noted. Thanks for being so openly hypocritical.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4131 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

Oh, hi Mollie. If I address other people with things about you would that be a better way to communicate?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4164 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So Garmr, nothing I have done or said outweighs the 6 posts from the people who held my slot before me? Awesome, well Ill just be over in the corner fucking myself. Vote stays on Mollie til I die.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4175 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mollie usually fake claims vt. She did it in Harry Potter as well.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4186 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Garmr, you can join me in the "Mollie is ignoring us because she is unable to explain her shit standpoint and is getting tired of figuring out ways to not answer our questions" corner. It's nice over here, we have cookies and cakes.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4215 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

Do whatever you guys want. No one gives a shit about what I say or do anyways, so fuck it.

You'd think Batman would have a cool role, man was I disappoint when I replaced in.

Mollie, fuck you especially.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4218 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Formerfish »

I understand that. I haven't been able to get into this game the same way that I would others. There is simply too much going on. So I decided to zero in on one thing that made sense to me, and that was a scum read on Mollie. I have been trying to interact with her to solidify the read, or change it, but her refusal to engage me only fueled my desire to see her swing, because to me that is indicative of her scum game.

I don't like the way that Kise blindly follows Mollie around like a lost little puppy, defending her against any and all suspicion. Decrying people as scum for doing things that he refuses to see as scummy in Mollie herself.

Garmr seemed like he was on my side, but now presented a case based off my preds and nothing to do with me, so that seems suspect.

Rach needs to start being active for me to get any sort of read off her. I'm trying to remember what game it was that we played in together recently where she was as lurky as she was here.

You are a cop that we lynched correctly from, your not dying is easily explained with the existence of a doc, and if you think about it if Mollie is not group scum they may have targeted her n1 for the kill to get rid of her and she could have easily been saved by the doc as well.

I am trying to play the game to the best of my ability, but usually that gets done by interacting with people and having them answer questions to see where their heads are at. When people ignore me and tell me that they are not going to answer simple questions like "How do you think a bomb works" I get frustrated and have no idea how to go on.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4221 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

TD- I started to iso dive those who were on my wagon hardcore yesterday. He was one that I did and found a lot of things that rubbed me the wrong way. I have seen a scum neighborizer before and will not rule out the chance of there being one here solely on the knowledge that scum had an encriptor. Someone asked what the point of that would be, well thats the point. Having both would force town to ask that question at some point and then figure out what to do. Right now we have 3 town PRs claimed, I think we'll get some resolution tonight.

Mollie is strong as town, if someone wanted to negate that early on she would be a good choice for a nk. Scum could see her as a threat that needed removing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4222 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Formerfish »

I played as doc before and for the first few nights I protected my brother. It would make sense for Jiffy to protect Mollie.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4225 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Formerfish »

Benefits? Being able to use your "conftown"status to drive people a certain way, to figure out who is mislynchable, to make yourself seem more town. Think about it, Titus dies and flips scum, who is really going to look at the guy who brought him into the neighborhood?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4234 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4228, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4218, Formerfish wrote:I understand that. I haven't been able to get into this game the same way that I would others. There is simply too much going on. So I decided to zero in on one thing that made sense to me, and that was a scum read on Mollie. I have been trying to interact with her to solidify the read, or change it, but her refusal to engage me only fueled my desire to see her swing, because to me that is indicative of her scum game.

I don't like the way that Kise blindly follows Mollie around like a lost little puppy, defending her against any and all suspicion. Decrying people as scum for doing things that he refuses to see as scummy in Mollie herself.

Garmr seemed like he was on my side, but now presented a case based off my preds and nothing to do with me, so that seems suspect.

Rach needs to start being active for me to get any sort of read off her. I'm trying to remember what game it was that we played in together recently where she was as lurky as she was here.

You are a cop that we lynched correctly from, your not dying is easily explained with the existence of a doc, and if you think about it if Mollie is not group scum they may have targeted her n1 for the kill to get rid of her and she could have easily been saved by the doc as well.

I am trying to play the game to the best of my ability, but usually that gets done by interacting with people and having them answer questions to see where their heads are at. When people ignore me and tell me that they are not going to answer simple questions like "How do you think a bomb works" I get frustrated and have no idea how to go on.

This is the best post you've made so far this game.

Like its way better than the ones where you want to act like a martyr and you have like 3 votes.

Also that Rach game is also Harry Potter. Because I was rather insulting to her about her activity in that game and it didnt help at all.

Martyr, am I wrong for thinking that without PV coming out with a guilty that I would have been the lynch yesterday?

Hmm... she was town in HP, right?

In post 4229, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4225, Formerfish wrote:Benefits? Being able to use your "conftown"status to drive people a certain way, to figure out who is mislynchable, to make yourself seem more town. Think about it, Titus dies and flips scum, who is really going to look at the guy who brought him into the neighborhood?

And you think the best way to do that is to make a scum/scum/town neighborhood. And then kill off the town in the neighborhood.

Yeah okay.

You didn't ask about optimal play, you asked for possible benefits. Those two are very different things.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4236 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Formerfish »

Jesus, that was the first game I had on site that wasn't a newbie. That was also over a year ago, you don't think that my game evolved since then? We've also had plenty of other games where my play hasn't been anything like that game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4239 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Formerfish »

I swear we've played more games together, but I could just be imagining that. And yes I do mean have gotten better, or at least not play so predictably or the same. I feel like my game has significantly improved since that game. Shit man, dive into my past games and you'll see that my intros into game vary from game to game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4240 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Formerfish »

Also, I replaced into that game at 541 posts, it wasnt as daunting of a task to read that and get a grasp of people.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4242 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Formerfish »

because there is 4242 posts to go through to get a complete picture of what is going on and based my reads off of. The sheer number of fluff posts included is asinine. Im sorry that I am not going to scumhunt in the way that you deem to be acceptable.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4253 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Formerfish »

I would rather read 50 Shades of Gray while having my dick chopped off than have to deal with reading Mollies posts anymore.

Let's fucking finish this.

Vote: Fish
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4255 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Formerfish »

Look at the interactions I had with TSO. And biggest difference is I had someone in that game who actually had my back.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4257 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Listen, I feel like me dying and flipping town will cause you to look at Mollie and others who are so ardently pushing me as scum. If I live I am always going to be the focus of a wagon til it goes through. End this now and lynch Mollie tomorrow.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4261 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And town me? Cause that's going to happen.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4278 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm vanilla. Fucking Vanilla Batman.

p-edit: Please do.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4279 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

House, remember our conversation earlier? Well, this is me falling on the sword.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4285 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Like I said, until I am dead I am a distraction. Once I am gone people can get back to scum hunting and killing the sk.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4289 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I was being pushed towards a lynch yesterday, and was only spared by a cop guilty. There was very little in a serious push for anyone but me today, and if I lived somehow I didn't see tomorrow being any different. It is truly better that I die today for the town than to keep going.

Its like that one Chuckie movie where the kid is at military school and he has this one dorky friend that is always hanging around. The guy is useless until the end where he falls on a grenade. I'm that dorky kid.

And Mollie, if you are town this game you are truly getting worse and worse the more I play with you. If you are anti town this game, it will be the last I play with you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4292 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I resent the loser asshole comment.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary