DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by DeathNote »

vote: Fro99er

This is not an RVS vote. I can't believe how much Fro has rubbed me the wrong way. I am going to try my best not to tunnel vision here but after reading his posts a couple times, I see scum trying to create fluff conversations. The real post that concerns me is #26. You voted someone because they were unusual from what you remember and then recant your statement. No big deal right? But then you claim Aeronaut is probably town for some reason. I'm guessing you did it because he questioned you? In actuality, it just looks like you are scum who is wanting to make sure Aeronaut doesn't pressure you for your "unusual" vote.

It just looks like you back peddled real fast, throwing town cred in Aeronaut's face so you could get him on your side. Whats worse is that Dwlee is now sheeping Aeronaut likely because of what you did. That's a whole different case though and between Dwlee vote hopping and your shady play, I am considering you to be the scummier of the two.

Aeronaut could maybe be considered pro-town now but hard to say because I didn't get to see the follow up to Fro's backpeddling.

@piss- whats up with your post #25? Who was that referring too?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by DeathNote »

As for FA- the vote was... bad? The problem I have with forum mafia is I am freaking dreadful at detecting sarcasm and people's true meaning. I kind of glazed over her post and I think her putting a question mark at the end of OMGUS is why I thought it was a joke.

OMGUS can be alignment indicative imo. People let their emotions fly more often if they are mafia because they want to avoid being attacked at all costs. OMGUS is a way to defend against being attacked. Dwlee didn't OMGUS from what I saw, he matched a joke vote with another joke vote.

FA could be scum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Because you "daykilled" him? I don't get it...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Not game related but... why did we enter this new badass game store and the first thing we want to do is hang someone by the neck until dead? Seems a bit morbid... what do we have to be upset about? I just wanted to get some Magic cards.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I'll just let that drop then.

Ok? But I have never played with FA or at least, don't remember playing with her cause I don't play nearly enough. Are you thinking the OMGUS vote was a chainsaw thing? If anything, I think Fro99er chainsawed her vote on Dwlee.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:25 am

Post by DeathNote »

So what I like to do when I play this game is quote things I want to respond to as I read up. There was a bit I missed overnight so this was probably going to be a long post.

However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

Fro99er has been acting more and more increasingly textbook scummy until about the breaking point when they town-read each other. A town player getting flustered because he knew another aggressive townie was going to push him, yeah I get that. It's a little bullshit though.

Spoilers below for my "quotes" but don't see a reason to respond to half of those now.
Spoiler:
In post 68, Keyser Söze wrote:Page 2.

In post 26, Fro99er wrote:Also I remembered wrong about davesaz.

Noted.

In post 29, Dwlee99 wrote:Sheeping Aero.

Early sheep noted.

In post 33, davesaz wrote:Has Aero done something that makes him sheep worthy?

No.

In post 36, DeathNote wrote:Aeronaut could maybe be considered pro-town now

Explain.

In post 38, DeathNote wrote:FA could be scum.

Fro99er more likely scum?

In post 48, Frozen Angel wrote:things are getting sirious in here.

Why serious?
Number of votes?
The reasons for the votes?

In post 73, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean siriously what the hell is this? I ever said Dweele is scum for it?

why are you guys all putting things in my mouth?

and No omgus is no allignment indicative :

VOTE: Nero

I reread this thread and I can't find "why your happy with that vote" it seems you only want to make a fast wagon and get over with it.

In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, she can.

There's a critical difference in her mentality between her scum and town games that's really easy to sort if you know what you're looking for.

In post 78, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 75, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote::facepalm:

IS it? :shifty: :igmeou:

Why overreact on something that is not?
How many votes is not serious?
Is there enough solid reasons on your wagon to 'make it a fast wagon and get over with it'?

I never overreacted to something that is not. I didn't even voted him because of OMGUS. It was RVS and I did something to gain intel. (one of my misterious tests!) and some people overreacted to it because they can't see further than their noses!

But Nero in the other hand questioned me about what I did and stated "I feel good about my vote" , well that's not a reason for joining a wagon.

and I said its getting sirious (that means we're out of RVS - lets start a valid conversation)

and I never said there is. I asked for them and he couldn't give me even one.

I feel good about my vote :]

In post 80, Fro99er wrote:It's clear death note has never played with me.

RC has though. Why was my entrance bad RC?

In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw, who wants to take bets on how long I last?

In post 91, Fro99er wrote:
In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:You scumread him for doing a weird RVS vote without ever having seen him do an RVS vote?

Right. But I was right in that I DIDN'T remember him making an opening like that. I just misremembered I hadn't seen him make an opening at all.

Would scum me really be that lazy on post one?

In post 100, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 96, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: dwlee

VOTE: Fro99er

I don't like that as soon as I say that I'm suspicious of you and another person, you immediately vote the other person.

In post 111, Fro99er wrote:Aero might actually be scum.

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

In post 116, Fro99er wrote:
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

link meta

Sure. Here's the exact post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7188512

In post 123, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 116, Fro99er wrote:
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:

link meta

Sure. Here's the exact post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7188512

I was also scum in that game though, which means most of what I said was just BS

In post 126, Fro99er wrote:No, it wasn't BS. It was true because you were buddying me there.

You know my vote hopping is town. It was in refraction. It was in that game.

Now you're pretending you were saying BS? You know what you said was true there, even if you were scum.

unvote

I'll just come back later and try to figure out who to vote then.
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

Sorry, I thought I spoiler tagged those quotes so people wouldn't have to see them.

Mod can you spoiler tag my quotes to save some space?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:15 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 162, davesaz wrote:
In post 151, DeathNote wrote:However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

What about the possibility that one is scum but knows his meta well enough to fake it, well enough to fool the other?

What about that would never work? Like who reasonably does that? Sure you can bus a partner but who has the gall to try and meta clear someone day 1?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:16 am

Post by DeathNote »

^cows last posts was a bunch of nothing. What was your intentions when you posted that?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

Mollie/Fro99er are similar in the sense that they meta clear themselves right? I've seen her bitch about people pressuring her and the most common saying is always something along the lines of "PLAYER X, would I do that as scum???"
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Why "most likely the latter" ?

Because two scum wouldn't do that?

In post 187, davesaz wrote:
In post 172, DeathNote wrote:
In post 162, davesaz wrote:
In post 151, DeathNote wrote:However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

What about the possibility that one is scum but knows his meta well enough to fake it, well enough to fool the other?

What about that would never work? Like who reasonably does that? Sure you can bus a partner but who has the gall to try and meta clear someone day 1?

That's not what I'm saying. A is scum but knows his meta well enough to fool town B into thinking he's town.
So I'm saying that Aero and Fro99er aren't necessarily the same alignment from that interaction, like you seemed to think.

Based off the interaction, is that what you think happened? I see two people who seemed to have convinced each other at the same time they were town. If meta were so easily broken, people wouldn't be trying to use it non-stop to convince others. Lets face it, Meta is the easiest way to get a solid read on someone if you honestly know their playstyle.

In post 188, davesaz wrote:
In post 174, DeathNote wrote:Mollie/Fro99er are similar in the sense that they meta clear themselves right? I've seen her bitch about people pressuring her and the most common saying is always something along the lines of "PLAYER X, would I do that as scum???"

But don't most people do that, react to pressure with "that's how I always play", especially when they're town?

No? I would hope to think most players try to argue against whatever case was against them instead of just saying the scummy thing they did isn't scummy because that's just what I do.

It's like if I told everyone that I hammer anyone at L-1 and will Lurk all game, but don't worry that's my town play.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 198, Frozen Angel wrote:and I was reaction testing.

Dweele really OMGUS'ed me after that so yeah... that's noted for now.

I don't believe that for a second.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

I'm here, I had a busy night but was trying to read up over my phone. I'll place a vote in a second.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:28 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 347, pisskop wrote:Thats not what Im asking.

Im saying that if you looked at his other games you'd see things that support your claim or contradict it. Youll be more informed as a result. You dont have to play with somebody to read their games.

Click on his name
Click on his topics
Click on his completed games.
Find out what his alingment was.
Find evidence to support your claim otell us you were wrong.

Its a skill you could learn, and it helps me understand where you are.

This is also frustrating because let's face it, I'm lazy as hell. I don't want to join a game to be forced into learning everyone else past games.

In post 368, Dwlee99 wrote:I might just replace out at this point.

Grow a pair. Like, replacing out because of pressure doesn't solve anything. What do you get? Away from people accusing you? Why did you even join the game then?

Too be honest, I see this as an empty threat and more scummy then town.

In post 448, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's not my point.

DN's post basically assumed that these meta townreads were unviolable confirmed townies. Why would he as town be mad that 2 people mutually confirmed themselves as townies (aka MASONS.)

RC is probably the one person in this game that I can recall playing with in the past and I remember ignoring you a lot. It's cool, people ignore me too. I won't bother trying to convince you of not voting for me because you will probably sheep someone else later on anyways. I will say that Meta is bullshit. I had a scumread on someone and then I realize there is no way in hell I will ever get that read pushed simply because there are players that can Meta "Clear" each other. Fro99er comes off as a player who probably doesn't get lynched day 1 very often if at all.

Aeronaut probably is in the same boat.

Vote: Cow
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:34 am

Post by DeathNote »

lol no I wasn't. I don't ever give a shit if I am confirmed town or not. but ok
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Whatever, there was already a moment in which I thought cow said something sketch and called him out on it. That's why I was willing to jump on that vote.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Because I claimed you were scum! I am not upset at having clear town, I am upset that meta fucks with games so drastically and is EXACTLY why I haven't played a game in quite some time and is also why, I won't be playing again for a long time after this.

Mafia is such a freaking drug, I get off of it because I realize I how toxic it is just to relapse because I wonder if I could still find enjoyment from when I started.

It's just impossible for me to scumhunt here.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I don't know how to respond to that. I voted him because I saw something I didn't like. Who cares what tense it's in.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 499, pisskop wrote:Dont judge he site based on this game. Go out and mingle with players more than 2 years old.

I don't. I do plenty on the site, just very little with mafia. I even go to meets to hang out with people and will play F2F mafia there. Strangely, most of those people don't play Forum mafia anymore either.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Maybe if you're an idiot
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah Meta clearing is dumb and I hate it, I think everyone knows that now. Doesn't mean it doesn't work. I just don't like it.

I also don't like going to the dentist but I do that anyways.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Because it's frustrating >.>

I know that question wasn't meant for me...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by DeathNote »

You guys aren't lynching me, I'll tell you that much.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Me getting put under pressure doesn't surprise me. It's just what happens because I have "moon logic". No one's going to get that....

Point being, you guys won't be lynching me and with so many people starting to say they "scumread" me, I think I should say that now to save us some time.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 536, pisskop wrote:But you haz a scummy :o Ninja hacks must be a thing

Having a scummy doesn't make a good player for the record. I just happened to be in a game where town did well I guess?

I'm not implying anything. I am just stating that you won't lynch me.

That's all.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:01 am

Post by DeathNote »

Ehh, I feel like Keyser would have voted me too at this point if he was scum.

I'll say it again though since it's the bases of people wanting to vote me,
I don't like that Fro99er and Aeronaut claimed each other as town through meta.

Yes I am town. No, I still think it's bullshit. Because as a town player who was starting to build a case against one of those players for being scum, I had to stop because I knew they were correct. I saw two town people confirming each other through their stupid meta argument and believed them. Town me said I couldn't push that anymore. Spiteful me that hates mafia said that's bullshit.

Spiteful me is also the type to not care about getting lynched because he somehow feels justified when he flips town when people adamantly say "he is FOR SURE scum." Bad habit of mine but it won't matter because I don't plan on playing again for another year until I'm an idiot and jump back in.

My vote stays on Cow because of the initial fluff post that caught my eye, and then he proceeded to do it again just before I voted him. People called him out on his shit and still he is trying to active lurk.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:18 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 597, Nosferatu wrote:keyser's posts are annoying as fuck to read because it reads like a robot chucking sentences together awkwardly.

Not for me. It's easier to get to the meat of what he says instead of reading filler.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 611, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 544, DeathNote wrote:I'm not implying anything. I am just stating that you won't lynch me.
If you're not implying anything, then why are you stating that you won't get lynched?

I'm not ready to answer this yet. I need confirmation first.

In post 615, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 613, Wickedestjr wrote:I thought the traditional procedure was vote and then ask for a claim after enough people have voted... Why do two or three non-confirmed people have the authority to ask for someone's role claim in a sixteen player game?

Personally, I'm not ready for a claim but I
am
interested in seeing his answer to my question.

This could absolutely be scumpartners with DN.

Ignored the wagon when it started and is now dragging its feet and chainsawing hard.

Do you even know what you are saying? I don't think you do. When I watch you play, its like you just spit out sayings that people commonly use when making scum cases.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:27 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 637, pisskop wrote:Im really confused by keysor.

I want DN to respond to his pushers, tbf.

Who is that exactly? Like, I know RC was the first one and I just shrug that off like you're suppose to. It wasn't until Aero posted me as his scumread that I realized these cats are serious.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:40 am

Post by DeathNote »

Oh oh I got this.

*Ahem*

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:42 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 644, pisskop wrote:1) Whomever. I find you abrasive more than scummy, but definite lynch material should you fail to produce in the future.

2) No, the 'standard procedure' is with regards to claims in general. If youre going to soft tote a claim as if it should evaporate your wagon you damn well better be able to substantiate it in the future. I hope DN will produce results or show some bitchin' crumbs or somethin'.
You dont get to use 'site meta' as an excuse to hide behind, nor do you get to advocate for others to do so.

Keysor, should he not produce a decent readlist that doesnt hemoradge the brain, would also be lynchable. Key, I rather like you, even if you are clearly ESL, but you gotta make an effort to make sense. Its a prereq; no fucking shortcuts.

What are you referring to here exactly?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:45 am

Post by DeathNote »

Or i'm a treestump in which case it doesn't matter what you do.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 am

Post by DeathNote »

I'm impatient and like to squish things before they build up steam.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 667, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 649, DeathNote wrote:Oh oh I got this.

*Ahem*

Except everything I said is perfectly valid and accurate.

I note that you're trying to discredit me without discussing my alignment at all; why?

What's your read on me?

Okay, DeathNote is town.

Bullshit.

Unless you're about to claim mason with him, I'm lynching him then you.

No it isn't!!! Aghhhh I don't even WANT to bother discrediting because your as bad at this game as I am. I like it waaayayyyyyy better when you talk and be silly and force reads out of people then when you suddenly think you know how to play the game and try to push on someone who is obviously not scum.

I can't read you. If I try, I always think you are scum. Plain and simple so I just avoid it and know that you will likely be lynched eventually anyways and then it's not on my hands.

Just curious here, but you would lynch him AFTER I flipped mason? And because I'm not a moron, no this question wasn't serious because I understood what you meant and wasn't trying to catch you in a misuse of words. No town/scum/third party player would try to lynch a mason after his claimed mason buddy was revealed. Sorry for rambling.

In post 671, RadiantCowbells wrote:

In his original QQ about meta post he was complaining about people townreading and that he didn't fit into the site meta because he didn't have those meta reads, and treated them like word of god clears.

Then he backtracked in response to your post and said that he was in fact still trying to push Cow, even though it's clear in his first post that he was treating the meta reads like clears.

I still remember that he changed his stance in response to one of your posts, which I will remember after I lynch him.

This is not entirely true.
deathnote bitching about meta wrote:
However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

I wasn't complaining about people townreading each other, I was complaining about people meta reading each other. Note that I said they are both scum or town, not just town. My point was that what the fuck am I suppose to do in a game when scumhunting gets trumped by meta reading? I can call Fro99er scum all day but because of that Aero meta read, I probably won't get him lynched. Hell, it even convinced me that they were both probably town. That frustrates the living hell out of me.

As for the bolded, I don't know what you are talking about. I had a scum read on Fro99er which I backed off on because of Aeronaut. I then called out Cow for a shit post and later voted for him because he continued to shit post. My only crime there was I didn't really have a case, I just saw shit and voted it.

In post 680, Aeronaut wrote:Deathnote is bad, because as I've mentioned, him saying "oh, you won't lynch me today" like it was a jedi mind trick and expecting the wagon to disappear is something that I've seen scum do on numerous occasions. Here's the thing; it's not like he was getting over emotional or worried sounding or whatever, he just quietly mentioned it WAY before he really would have needed to as town. Like, I think it was L-5 or something around there, and he wasn't even the biggest wagon. So, IDK, I just don't see a world where town-DN does that so early.

Having said that, I don't really like that as soon as there was pressure put on Cow, he effectively disappears. Not that he was much of a presence to begin with.

Yeah, I'm bad. Get over it, people do shit all the time that's bad. Was it a scumslip? Fuck no! I just don't have the patience to sit around and let people apply pressure to me so I try to speed things along. Either people hate my statement and vote me out quicker or they realize "oh, he probably is town" and drop it.

Also that last statement is bullshit. Do you know how I play too? No? Then stop saying you can't see what "Town-DN" would do. If you want to generalize it and say "I don't see how a town player can do that" then fine but don't assume to know how I would play.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Someone at some point asked me what my regrets are.

None. I have no fucking regrets. Only scum says "shit, I should have done that better."

You want a regret from me? Rejoining a mafia game. Like... even that's unfair though. I have nothing against AP and enjoy him as a person. I just get super frustrated at how different forum mafia is compared to everything else and that we can't play THIS GAME instead of dragging other games into it. People linking past finished games and acting like you are meant to do research on the people you are playing... it just feels dirty and cheap. I know there isn't much way around it sometimes when you play against he same people over and over but I will NOT be rereading someone like Kezer in different games to try and see if he plays the same.

Let's face it, people play differently. You wanna meta my game play from 2009 when I first started? Be my guest, you would see some crazy different play. Shit, you wanna meta me from a year ago? Still way different, promise.

/end rant.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Where do we go from here?

I am still all for scum hunting and think Cow is a great day 1 lynch.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:53 am

Post by DeathNote »

I think... I actually have a new scumread now.

unvote

I have presented my defense Jar-Jar, can't defend myself anymore unless you comment on it or give me something new to defend against.

I will also NOT be claiming anything else yet for those just wanting me to claim ASAP.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:39 am

Post by DeathNote »

My role is mostly confirmable.

I am in a kind of awkward position right now in the game and don't want to vote or give my scum read or full claim. Like, I know that sounds weird but there is actually a reason for it.

I do have a couple scum reads, maybe not with the best cases but they are there. Just give me a little bit longer.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:27 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1138, Fro99er wrote:This town is a disaster aside from like 5-6 of us.

Isn't that like... every game?

I remember the "best town performance" came from a town that did well but thought everyone else was shit still.

Tis the season to not play mafia, I'll be around but less so. I have been reading and think Fro99er has lead a good charge on Dwel who probably warranted being lynched even before his contradiction. He also hasn't responded to his newfound wagon yet and for someone who has been so active, that just makes me think he is scared scum hiding.

I guess Dave gets off free now?

I know I have lots of unanswered things to address. Sadly, I am still an idiot and want to hold off a little longer. I can't explain why.

Thanks for patience. Feel free to punish me hardcore for this.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

Im reading but on phone so dont expect much from me.

I am disappointed in Dave for outing me And i can see multiple reasons for him playing this situation this way. I have been suspicious of Dave ever sense i said i had a scum read that i didn't want to out.

Overall it's true, i claimed a BP and asked the group if i should out that or not.

Ill post more about it in a couple hours when i get home. Star wars was pretty cool Fyi
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:32 am

Post by DeathNote »

Eww
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:59 am

Post by DeathNote »

Yo.

Vote: Cow

This is a good place to start.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:01 am

Post by DeathNote »

Do people actually still do Policy lynches? No, it isn't out of policy. I just didn't really like him yesterday and Dave being scum doesn't make me like him anymore.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

because policy lynching is a lame excuse and people should feel bad for doing it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:07 am

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah I know thats what you meant but I get annoyed when people give me a one word reply to try and pull more words out of me. Go pester someone else.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:14 am

Post by DeathNote »

You both idiots if you think there are two scum inside of the neighborhood.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:20 am

Post by DeathNote »

Whatever makes you guys happy. We can go through this again if you really want but you are both still wrong and really reaching at straws here.

Cow is a perfectly reasonable vote and in time, I will probably make a case stating why but I really just don't feel like digging all that shit up. Being lazy is my only crime this game so far.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:25 am

Post by DeathNote »

I don't feel like it.

It was at the top of a page somewhere. The post he gave was a crap ton of fluff that didn't say anything. It was a spoiler "catch up" post similar to my catch up post where I got frustrated.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:29 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1363, Frozen Angel wrote:DN full claim please. if there is anything else beside the Neighbor thing

... like what? I don't even know where this is coming from.

Yeah, I claimed PR early because I didn't want to dick around with defending myself. (although I guess i only really post when I defending myself...) I had hoped that keeping in sketch would lure a NK. I even started to suspect Dave and only posted in the Hood to lure reactions out of him. I wanted to see his thought process about my BP claim and he refused to give me a straight answer. It was his questions but not really caring about the answers that made me assume he was scum.

Oh, I also didn't hammer RC because it wasn't my place to do so. I explained I thought he was mafia and I gave my thoughts after they were asked for. I wasn't going to end the day right after that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:29 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1365, Fro99er wrote:
In post 173, DeathNote wrote:^cows last posts was a bunch of nothing. What was your intentions when you posted that?

Here it was.

I missed it

Yeah that one... not that it makes much of a difference
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

^this, only one death means one killing faction.

You can keep calling me SK all you want, I am perfectly fine with that but until a second kill happens, you have no proof.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by DeathNote »

This is a game based off knowledge and what we know is that there was only one kill. Until a second one happens, you have no right to say otherwise so yeah, I believe that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1412, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1407, DeathNote wrote:This is a game based off knowledge and what we know is that there was only one kill. Until a second one happens, you have no right to say otherwise so yeah, I believe that.

Cool, so you're gonna no kill all game until the night before Lylo or something

I know I am a bad player but I know there is no way in hell an SK can win without killing some people. If the SK wants to not kill just to frame me for a potential lylo situation, thats cool with me. I will gladly take the rope if it comes to that point.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I have to admit, RC has changed from what I remember. I didn't even realize that until now.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by DeathNote »

What is happening? Zulfy, what case do you honestly have on FA that isn't tied to RC? Yeah, FA can't defend herself using RC as a shield but she also isn't doing that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I want to vote Zul but my instincts are telling me this is just a choatic town. Honestly one of the few times I would say VI.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I told the hood just for the reaction mostly. I was even considering bluffing I was a cop or something the next day but I figured that was a bit much. Needless to say, Dave wasn't too impressed and his response was rather lackluster. Wake didn't even respond and hasn't sense his first response. A replacement for him would be super sweet.

Ugh... I hate getting asked for reads. Can't I just vote and be happy? I guess Cow, Zul, Keyzer. No I don't have a case or reason for them.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:22 am

Post by DeathNote »

I have to go to work, I can't finish reading all of these pages. Sorry
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Oh hey, mollie is in this game now. Thats cool.

Also... going to bed now bye! Also... working again tomorrow bye!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I'll read things directed at me in the morning though if you want. Just say "hey deathnote, stop ignoring the game and respond to <insert drama>" Then I will respond to it to the best of my ability but seeing as this game fucking exploded into an orgy of nasty, I don't know how helpful I can actually be without reading shit.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by DeathNote »

huh... wtf does that mean?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Wake has been pretty inactive and hasn't talked with me in the hood. I don't know what he wants me to say.

Guess no air clearing.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Hi Mollie! Going to chicago? You should come to chicago.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Actually, I think I know what wake wants me to say now. I'm not going to though. I rather him say it.

You guys should just wait for him anyways.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2384, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2378, DeathNote wrote:Hi Mollie! Going to chicago? You should come to chicago.

I don't think I will! it wld be weird for me altho I really hate missing a meetup.

aww but I'll be there, it won't be weird.

Also sorry you got replaced into the scum slot.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2388, Fro99er wrote:DN you should say it.

Why hold everything up?

Because I could be wrong and it isn't me that wants to "clear the air". I think it's better for him to do it if he thinks thats what he is doing.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2391, Fro99er wrote:Any wagon DN and Zulfy support I dont really want a part of.

Screw you too? Also what wagon am I supporting? Do you see me voting for anyone?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Support would be pushing the lynch, ya know... supporting it. Anyways, Mollie doesn't seem to care about what I said. I guess she accepted that scum slot already.

EDIT: Oh you do care!!! I'm glad you aren't scum and I will gladly be your BF. Fake BF. Fake internet BF.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

You guys are all too fragile.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Breaking like glass
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Thats the worse part about replacements is that they can completely flip their views. Frog's slot is town and now that slot that was making correct calls will be replaced with a slot that could be completely asinine.

Mollies town dude, what do you care about what one person says?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2418, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2411, DeathNote wrote:Breaking like glass

Oh look scum chasing me out.

Anyone town would know they would want me to stay.

quick to the trigger there, ey stud?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

And on that note, I'm going to bed too. Sorry I have't been of more help and glad Frog is sticking around.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:14 am

Post by DeathNote »

Stop picking on my fake internet GF or I will have to fake internet kill you with my fake internet SK killing powers.

Also bye, going to work now.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

You're a poor reaction test.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:06 am

Post by DeathNote »

No, you really don't.

My vote is being used on scum. If i see a better case, then I'll vote that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:10 am

Post by DeathNote »

Sure Sure, because you guys are so friendly and great. I guess ill spell it out for you pk. I am not voting Mollie today.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

It's like you think insults convince people.

All you are doing is making people like her more and you less.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:33 am

Post by DeathNote »

It's just.... well, it looks like you are the only one giving her the super star title. The rest of us are just saying she is town.

Has anyone actually said Mollie is town because she is so charismatic? Is she even that charismatic???
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:34 am

Post by DeathNote »

I do like that you are pushing this so hard though. Makes it that much sweeter when you are wrong ;)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:44 am

Post by DeathNote »

I'm sure you could too. Never was good at bs arguments.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:33 am

Post by DeathNote »

Hmm she replaced out?

That's too bad. @Frog No reason.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

Trolling? I'm still playing to my win con
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Instead you have me and we have a dead scum. Not trying to take credit for it, but i am obviously not hurting town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Sure thing boss. don't hurt Mollie slot, ill kill her tonight for you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by DeathNote »

He said i was sk. Sks kill right?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Back from work. Going to do a little re-reading
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Is scum not going to try and bus regardless though?

Yes, I agree Keyser's thought process was spot on town but it seems cruel to make a dead slot get replaced just so you can get a better read on players like Zulify who is already speaking as much jibberish as me.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Not if Mollie is town
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by DeathNote »

That's how mafia works. Insult the other person into submission. Whoever is the loudest wins.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Wait... how long have you been playing mafia?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:39 am

Post by DeathNote »

Better start comprehending rc, that's a town DN right there.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:12 am

Post by DeathNote »

vote: pisskop

I'm game
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 3283, RadiantCowbells wrote:pk can you jam a cactus up your ass because if scum have daytalk right now they are literally singing praises to how easy you have made this game for them.

get the fuck off mollie and vote DN

Lol no. Dave outed me as BP so we know scum don't have day talk.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Choo Choo yeah?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I didn't say I wanted to kill him.

I said I was going to kill him. Surprise surprise... I didn't kill him.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 3468, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3466, DeathNote wrote:I didn't say I wanted to kill him.

I said I was going to kill him. Surprise surprise... I didn't kill him.

if you are scum or sk can you plz nk me?

Sure! I think I already promised my kill to be on someone though... I can't remember who.

In post 3469, pirate mollie wrote:deathy you complained about meta but later used it to clear yourself with "THIS IS TOWN DEATHNOTE HEAR ME ROAR!"

what is up with that

Thats an exaggeration. I am against meta which is why I won't use Meta to say you are town when asked. My read on people is based off the game. The only time I ever used the expression "town-DeathNote" is when I told RC that this is town-deathnote. It wasn't a meta argument, it was me correcting him saying I am town and not the Scumbutt he thinks I am.

Speaking of which, RC has a bad habbit of grossly exaggerating as well. I don't want to get in a pissing contest (get it?) so I just let him bitch and moan. Yeah, I don't like meta. Yeah, people meta clearing each other as town 5 pages in is stupid. I got mad because I saw Frog as scum and then realized that Aero/Frog were being genuine in that they town read each other. It was really freaking obvious and that screws up the dynamic of the game for me.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Happy new years dudes, going to go party. And by party, I mean show up, eat the food, drink a drink, then bolt because social situations are hard.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4068 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Holy fuck thats a lot of pages.

Do they actually say anything or is it still just Mollie vs Piss?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I guess I need to look for myself. No offense to RC, but he doesn't exactly explain things correctly and tends to bend the truth.

I'm curious though, time to ISO Nero!!!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 4085, Dwlee99 wrote:Vote nero with us, nos. I can give you some of my mom's delicious TRIPLE chocolate brownies.

pedit you voted nero sweet

Although I see dwlee is happily voting nero >.>

So easy for people to look like opportunistic scum lol. Yeah yeah Dwlee, I remember you had said Nero was scum at one point. I just find it funny how you try to behave like the rest of yelling town by repeating "lynch so&so with us, much scum!"
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Damn nero, you scum read a shit ton of players huh? Almost as bad as Frogger there. At least frogger spreads it out over the course of a few days, you went apeshit crazy calling everyone scum every since the white knighting call. Btw- I agree that scum white knight just as much as town, if not more.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by DeathNote »

hmm i'd be willing to vote nero. I think it would help people sort out some alignement issues too.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4132 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 4125, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4121, DeathNote wrote:I agree that scum white knight just as much as town, if not more.

Cool.

So do you think I'm scum for having strong town reads?

I don't think you are white knighting. I just say that it can be scummy and pretty easy to tell when scum is WKing.

You are just flustered town trying to move the game on. If you were a WK, then town would actually care what your reads are and push them. Has anyone actually followed you?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4137 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 4131, Dwlee99 wrote:jaejar dont you have your vote on me?
And respobd to my post dn ffs

Respond to what? You didn't say shit worth responding to. Don't ffs me, i'm not one of these idiots that dances around in a circle jerk with pointless arguments. I made a statement, you responded with nothing relevant. End of story.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by DeathNote »

The correct answer is no because none of those people have been lynched. Is Piss a WK for leading a lynch on Mollie that came so close but then failed?

Nos is the only one that could
maybe
be considered a WK but only because he has so much town cred thrown his way. He just isn't using it to push a hard lynch.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by DeathNote »

unvote

Fucking hate you guys for making me try to take this seriously. Why can't we just be cordial about all this?

What happened to the PK vs Mollie thing? Are we not auto-lynching one of them now?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 4142, Dwlee99 wrote:People take this game so personally.

RESPOND TO MY POST DN

pedit you are kidding dn. So me asking wth you meant with that post isnt worth responding to? k

Not really, it wouldn't have gone anywhere.

In post 4143, Fro99er wrote:THEN WHAT THE FUCK ISBYOUUR POINT DN

FIND SOME SCUM AND DO SOMETHING

Don't swear at me.

I just made a statement about WKs. You were the one that picked a fight about it. Don't get pissy with me because of it.

And there is plenty of scum all around right now apparently. You want me to add more to the mix?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 4147, Fro99er wrote:My god DN is not town, instead debating semantics.

You started it.

In post 4150, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4145, DeathNote wrote:What happened to the PK vs Mollie thing? Are we not auto-lynching one of them now?

Why do you want it to be between PK and Mollie?

I didn't really want another day like today if I am being honest. I also am under the impression one is scum, unlike you guys that are claiming it is TvT.

@Mollie- I already said I would darling. I have no intention of lying to anyone about it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I believe it. Even if I didn't, I wouldn't lynch it today.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4194 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Care to prove how a rolecop is not possible? Based of normal rules, it is a role that is allowed.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4197 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by DeathNote »

aight so you proved it. I am ok with lynching nero.

vote:Nero
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4202 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Oh goodness Nos, don't even say that 25 minutes to write a paragraph is scummy. Like... I am always scum then because I am slow as fuck.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4204 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

RC, what's your backup plan when Nero flips town?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4206 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by DeathNote »

No you don't understand. There is ALWAYS a chance and if he flips town, you will not die. I can promise you that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4211 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Why would a mod add a 3 person hood that is majority scum?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4213 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So no backup plan, gotcha. Glad we have the potential for an easy day 3.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4223 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

It's possible but that would mean day talk right? I don't think scum have day talk because of Dave's claim outing the info I told him.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

What? Why is daytalk not normal worthy?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Can we replace wake soon? I would like some company :(
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah hurl those insults! Make sure to throw some dirt and his eye and spit on his wounds too. Love it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4299 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 4269, JarJarDrinks wrote:how about cow as scum?

I do like cow as scum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I just wouldn't want to believe you are 14 because then I feel like even more of a dumbass. I wasn't as intellectual as you are when I was that age.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4319 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by DeathNote »

What 14 year old talks like this lol. Hey, more power to you dude.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4539 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:22 am

Post by DeathNote »

I remember asking what RC's plan was when Nero flipped Cop. I guess that question still stands.

I will be voting RC though no matter what happens.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4545 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:29 am

Post by DeathNote »

vote: RadiantCowbells

Because titus, I don't give a shit.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4549 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:31 am

Post by DeathNote »

For the most part, I wasn't really that close to being lynched though. It was like 4 votes maybe? And lots of angry talk about me so I kind of soft claimed and real claimed in my hood to see what Dave/Wake would do with it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4564 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:43 am

Post by DeathNote »

Titus didn't VCA, probs scum.

vote: Titus

Then again, RC did fake claim cop....

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4573 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:58 am

Post by DeathNote »

I understand that we are trying to pull reactions and get tells but I was never really any good at that.

At this point, I really really don't see any solution other then lynching RC. Most likely scum that cced a cop claim to get it lynched. If somehow that slot is town, it will NEVER be night killed because there is no reason to. We can't trust the slot and scum know that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4575 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:58 am

Post by DeathNote »

I don't actually want a VCA, I was mostly just mocking Mollie for saying you always do it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4586 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:08 am

Post by DeathNote »

It is because Mollie is a sucker for Meta. If someone does something that she feels is meta dependent, then she makes sure to point out if it was missed. I think its a silly way to handle things.

Who cares if you VCA in this game? Like yeah, I know they can be useful but anyone can do it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4865 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Lol, there is no way we are not lynching RC.

There is also no point in arguing with scum. Let RC flail around and bitch about me being an Ascetic (wow I can't believe thats actually the excuse right now), meanwhile we can scum hunt elsewhere.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4868 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ohhh shit, I guess I should not vote you then to save myself.

I distinctly remember asking you what you thought would happen today if Nero flips town and your only response was "HE WONT FLIP TOWN, HE IS SCUM SCUM SCUM." Or something like that. If you want to threaten me with being "autolynched" then that just encourages me to push you more. Kinda hypocritical right?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5242 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So the main reason thats bullshit is because it is soooo much more likely and easier to just say you were roleblocked instead of assuming something like Ascetic.

My initial reaction would always be roleblocked then maybe my target was jailed or something. Ascetic is so far down the list. You are just hugging to that because you don't want to lose credit by dropping your guns. In reality, you are just scum who is trying to survive another day because thats a huge win for you and your team.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5315 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

RC has claimed to be willing to lynch what... 5 different people so far? Probably more?

One moment it, I'd rather lynch Titus or DN though.

Then Keyser and Mollie get added to the mix. The whiplash kills me.

@Dwlee- What happens if Wicked starts acting "scummy" in your eyes? Will you lynch our closest person to a confirmed town because he is being scummy? Like I get it, we scum hunt and look for slips and shit but in fairness, I am far more clear then most of the players in this game. The only thing that anyone has going for me is that I might be an Ascetic BP SK in a Hood. Find someone else to invest your time in.

OH wait, you already did. Jeeze you are as wishy washy as RC is right now. You would think we caught two scum today.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5317 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Nah, I don't usually get intimidated by threats.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5379 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:35 am

Post by DeathNote »

Keyser good posting
+town points
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5474 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by DeathNote »

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5478 (isolation #139) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I legit wish it was a real hammer. I wouldn't even care.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5555 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:28 am

Post by DeathNote »

I don't appreciate being threatened @RC, even if it is just you spouting nonsense because you were lynched.

I think the lynch is between PK or Dwlee correct? Is it possible for someone to buddy and defend his scumpartner as hard as Dwlee did? Jeeze, he made some crazy posts that look scummy as all hell after an RC scum flip but no scum in their right mind would stick there neck out for their cop claimed partner right?

I guess if he was bad enough and knew the cop claim was legit, then he would have tried a little harder convincing people.

What was RC's original target when he claimed cop? He didn't start off with me, who was it that he fakeclaimed on?

@MOD- is wake getting replaced?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5556 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:29 am

Post by DeathNote »

It was a fake guilty on titus.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5691 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I will vote Pisskop
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5700 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: Pisskop
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5704 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

@JJ- i wouldn't read to much into it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5706 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by DeathNote »

He asked for people to warn before hand.

I warned.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5720 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:15 am

Post by DeathNote »

You guys and your setting up of lynches.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5852 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

Oh this is still happening?

I'm already voting right?

Yeah I am, aight.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5974 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Just got off work but going straight to bed cause I have work again tomorrow morning. I just don't have the energy to play mafia right now plus the game is kinda meh right now.

I read posts from my phone though so I see Dwlee trying to take over Froggers spot as active booger and the replacements catching up. Errant, if you need people to bounce ideas off of, use the other replacements. You guys are pretty much reading up at the same time anyways.....

I'll keep voting PK because I don't see what difference it really makes. Let me know if I am suppose to do something different.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5990 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:06 am

Post by DeathNote »

But i won't start killing until all of mafia is gone dlwee. What are you going to do then?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6019 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Sure, I'll vote Dwlee then. I'm easy.

unvote

vote: dwlee
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6021 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Why can't I be trusted?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6023 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Caught me? Do you mean all the times you have said I am SK? Because you are in no way the first person to make that claim >.>
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6025 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Hey quote it and I'll believe you and even unvote.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6031 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

That's not catching me, that's spitballing an SK theory that had already been crafted by RC.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6033 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1231, davesaz wrote:Why do you think I chose to share the info about DN? In case there is scum in the hood.
The BP makes me think SK, TBH.

This was the very first mention of me ever being an SK. Sorry mate, you didn't come up with it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6100 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

Except i'm not an SK nor is there likely even an SK in this group.

Stop repeating yourself as if it makes a difference, starting to annoy me.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6185 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:52 am

Post by DeathNote »

Just waiting for the dwlee lynch
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6262 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:46 am

Post by DeathNote »

I still kinda use the neighborhood? I see a case for firebringer or Pisskop.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6276 (isolation #159) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

I'm not sure what your point is? RC was going to get lynched so pushing on him and creating a large case isn't that hard. I'm glad he was so adamant about it but I would have bussed the shit out of RC as soon as that cop flipped town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6289 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 6278, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 6276, DeathNote wrote:I'm not sure what your point is? RC was going to get lynched so pushing on him and creating a large case isn't that hard. I'm glad he was so adamant about it but I would have bussed the shit out of RC as soon as that cop flipped town.

Lol. So then what do you make out of pisskop defending the fuck out of RC?

Thats pretty bad if it's something that happened after Nero lynch. That's not related to your original post about Keyser/RC tells though. I guess you are going to drop that?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6291 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ummmm... wtf? That last post was easily the scummiest thing I have seen you post so far.

Where have I even come close to attacking you? Because I questioned JarJar's bizarre rational for you being town? If anything, I am attacking JarJar right now, not you. But you flipping out just because I mentioned your name while questioning another player does come off as pretty sketch.

Just sit down and don't stress. Post some more good shit about why Piss is likely scum or better yet, tell me why JarJar/CABD are town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6293 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by DeathNote »

No because thats not what I wanted to do in the first place. I saw shit and called it out.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6296 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Idk, scummy shit. Also scummy shit and shit go hand in hand for me. I don't really call shit out unless I think it is scummy. So yeah, I think JarJar pointing out how town you were for pushing a lynch on already dead scum was pretty scummy. Then you freaking out about me doing that and ruining your town cred is also pretty scummy.

I think Cow was an overall scumball and firebringer for whatever reason just wants to go against the grain of town. Could be scum? Piss also "could" be scum but his lynch just looks so similar to Dwlee that you will have to forgive me if I don't rush right into it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6298 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

It was in my eyes.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6320 (isolation #165) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by DeathNote »

vote piss
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6332 (isolation #166) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by DeathNote »

town self hammering also creates apathy.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6334 (isolation #167) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by DeathNote »

No but assuming you flip town, thats twice that town has self-hammered as if to prove a point. Where as all that does to me is make me care even less. I'll just vote with the majority again tomorrow most likely unless it's me that gets lynched in which case neat?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6338 (isolation #168) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

You are so missing the point. When Apathy sets in, it doesn't matter who is leading the wagon because any wagon will pick up steam and not stop. Didn't matter who the vote was on at this point, I probably would have voted along with them because I just don't care.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6363 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I don't know why keyzer would replace out as scum at this point either.

Also pointing out that a no-kill could mean I was shot last night.

We might also be in a myloish situation so no one should vote until we figure that out.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6367 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So do you believe I was shot or not?

RC was mentioned a lot so I can't remember anything about his meta.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6369 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I dont think they did it out of fear.

I think it is more of a numbers game at this point. There should be 2 left so keeping me around (a potential 3rd party) isn't advantageous to them anymore. Which I guess means they did do it out of fear?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6371 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

It just comes off as paranoia.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6384 (isolation #173) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:56 am

Post by DeathNote »

My claim hasn't changed.

Just a BP hood townie.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6425 (isolation #174) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

Pieguy is just going to play the rest of this game for us.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6450 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 6449, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Golden Robster

So you are certain there is only 1 mafia left and that Golden Robster is it?

Because there are many options right now:
1.) Mafia shot Robster (I am assuming this Jailkeep is the one that prevents the person from being targeted as well as targeting others.)
2.) Robster is last mafia and shot.
3.) Mafia shot me.

Options that don't exist.
1.) 2 mafia remain and Robster is one of them.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6451 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Actually that's incorrect. Robster could still be mafia with 2 alive and they shot me.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6470 (isolation #177) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:44 am

Post by DeathNote »

It's very true. The was the highest form of discrediting.

I am content with this vote i suppose.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6474 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:35 am

Post by DeathNote »

I mean... i can end the day if you really want me too?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6485 (isolation #179) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:47 am

Post by DeathNote »

Why jail errant? If you want to hit someone in the hood, wouldn't i be a better target?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6488 (isolation #180) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:03 am

Post by DeathNote »

Because I'm the accused sk, not him.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6492 (isolation #181) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I'm mostly pointing out that jailing someone in hood seems less good
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6494 (isolation #182) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

vote: Golden Robster

I am still for you jailing someone not in the hood.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6521 (isolation #183) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:34 am

Post by DeathNote »

Well that's done.

GG

Thanks for modding AP
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6530 (isolation #184) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 6525, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6521, DeathNote wrote:Well that's done.

GG

Thanks for modding AP

Sorry DN.

Absolutely no offense meant.

Oh please, I don't take offense very often.

I appreciate the apology though.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”