League of Legends (Old)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #48647 (isolation #1200) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Definitely agreed - but it's not absolutely necessary - most tanks actually have decent enough AP scalings that some MPen and AP are worthwhile, and the few AD tanks tend to like BC.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #48714 (isolation #1201) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:31 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 48712, Ankamius wrote:???

Cait's not very good right now either though.

Caitlyn's actually pretty decet right now.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #48722 (isolation #1202) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Caitlyn gets to be relevant in mid-game through a traps max 2nd. During midgame she's your anti-siege.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #48759 (isolation #1203) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 48758, Ankamius wrote:It makes perfect sense, Psyche.

This. It's way easier to get out of bronze with simple champions that have tons of carry potential.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #48790 (isolation #1204) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

... I am literally the worst solo laner in all of league of legends. I don't get it.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #48826 (isolation #1205) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:40 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 48822, zoraster wrote:he seems like a nightmare to toplane against as a melee tank or bruiser. His E Passive is interesting as it introduces a sort of DOTA element. His Active E is NUTSO. They show him going from Base to dragon pit with it. It's pretty slow, but still!

I also feel like it's the ability he'd max last. You'll probably get a lower CD + mana cost and better stun + damage (or multiple of those) from Q, and W directly affects his passive, which is most of his damage. The only thing I expect his E to give is longer flight duration, because riot said in the reveal topic that E flight in early ranks is small as shit.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #48860 (isolation #1206) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:20 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 48858, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 48857, PJ. wrote:It's the best skin in the game. If I could play him well AND didn't already have a fantastic skin for him, I'd buy it.

Gladiator and
Primetime, all the way.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49100 (isolation #1207) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:21 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Lose your internet connection forever

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49112 (isolation #1208) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

You don't play Teemo jungle AP - you play him with devourer and other on-hits.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49114 (isolation #1209) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

And recently, one of MF's builds on the site had two LDRs.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49135 (isolation #1210) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:43 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49133, mykonian wrote:
In post 49129, lil g wrote:I wouldn't think support Morg would have an option and Q would be required at lv 1, but I hate botlane and don't claim to understand it.

In many a matchup starting w means you win the race to lv2.

I'm with myko - getting level 2 first in bottom lane is the single most important moment aside from level 6. I always start w on morg and may not get q until level 3, depending on the matchup.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49137 (isolation #1211) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Well, most of the time.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49168 (isolation #1212) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

So, Reddit's in a bug hullaballoo over most likely not getting solo queue, so I did the math to see how many games it'd take to get a roughly 50% chance of playing premade 5s vs. random 5s, and in order to save me some time, in order to have a 50.4% chance of playing premade 5s vs. random 5s ONCE, you need to play 4800 games - so its effectively wash for the normal ranked player, despite how much it favours premades.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49180 (isolation #1213) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I was aware that wasn't the issue - but I think people are legit being too serious about it. Rank doesn't matter until you hit gold for prizes, and then once you hit high diamond for competitive stuff if you want to play in LCS. Everything else is still superficial crap. Like, hitting plat currently gives you nothing but a sense of achievment, etc.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49183 (isolation #1214) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:43 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

As someone who has played ranked soli and dynamic:

1) It is much harder to "boost" people hilariously under your skill level than people think.
2) Gold 5 has always been shit die to people paying to get boosted there.

3) If you are playing at all, you should be improving as you reach higher ranks - otherwise you will still reach a point where you can't even climb with your friends.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49185 (isolation #1215) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:51 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49182, zoraster wrote:
In post 49180, animorpherv1 wrote:I was aware that wasn't the issue - but I think people are legit being too serious about it. Rank doesn't matter until you hit gold for prizes, and then once you hit high diamond for competitive stuff if you want to play in LCS. Everything else is still superficial crap. Like, hitting plat currently gives you nothing but a sense of achievment, etc.

I guess it's "Superficial" in the sense that there's no tangible reward for it, but it's clearly not unimportant to people. I don't care about skins or borders. I do care about my rank. A sense of achievement is probably 95% of the reason to play ranked. Otherwise, why bother?

I 'm not saying you aren't allowed to care - feel free! But each individual rank means very little as nothing but a small goal to hit to improve your play unless you put more into it then that - which is more than fine to do. Its this reason that I feel like people are slightly overblowing it - my rank has nothing to do with your rank, unless we play each other, and even then, at the end of the day, by the end of the ranked season, it will mean almost nothing again.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49186 (isolation #1216) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:53 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49184, zoraster wrote:I'm not talking about boosting. I'm talking about the natural effects of the same person playing all the time with his 4 buddies vs. that same person playing by himself. His rank is unlikely to be the same unless all involved are the same level as he is, and even then it's hard to know because the system pairs premades up with premades as much as possible.

And the same issue was with duo q - but aside from the issue of having up to 3 extra people, duo queue was the saviour of rankd for many people.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49188 (isolation #1217) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Which is once again less likely than people think, and they aren't as evil as people say. I have queedas 4 mans in norms, and very little (if ever) do we bitch about the 4th player and how its all his fault.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49190 (isolation #1218) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49189, Ankamius wrote:Norms don't equate to ranked very well.

I can say the quote and edit norms for ranked and still not benlig if it matters.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49191 (isolation #1219) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Basically, I'm not convinced that "These premades are fucking over my ranking" is nothing but an excuse.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49193 (isolation #1220) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I can't say much about diminished integrity aside from "my solo queue games actually feel much better this year as a whole", so theres my perspective.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49195 (isolation #1221) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:26 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Agreed NCS needs tweaks (which is underway), and any changes premades made to diminish integrity feels like always getting the roles your team want have increased it by more.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49199 (isolation #1222) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:33 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49197, zoraster wrote:I actually think climbing as a solo should be easier than as a group.

Then you have to ask riot for some major changes to lol, because not only will you communicate better with people you know, but you can also guess what they will do, making your game easier on you - and this is true for virtually every game and sport.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49205 (isolation #1223) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:45 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm going to assume myko's trolling me here.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49208 (isolation #1224) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:24 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49207, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 49195, animorpherv1 wrote:Agreed NCS needs tweaks (which is underway), and any changes premades made to diminish integrity feels like always getting the roles your team want have increased it by more.

Just as a point, do you honestly think that it wouldn't be better if we had NCS AND solo queue, because it's mostly a matter of 2 steps forward, 3 steps backward for ranked from these changes.

No, because that'd segment the community like crazy and create two groups of people thinking that the ranked queue they use is the best queue and the other one is dumb. Plus I do't have that kind of time to bother ranking in 2 queues.

In post 49207, JasonWazza wrote:Fact is not only is there a loss of integrity, you really can't argue against the fact that the premades that are in any game have more influence over it then the solo players.

And the same was true with duo q last year, and no one was this mad about it then. A duo queue will exert more influence in a game than 3 solos in most cases. And I've played games with premades I didn't queue with too. I've had games where I carry them, and they carry me. Besides, as I've already stated, any loss in integrity is more than made up for by the fact that everyone actually gets a role they want, making games much more fair that way.

In post 49207, JasonWazza wrote:Personally i prefer solo, and i think i've only had 2 games this season where there wasn't a premade (to my knowledge, there still could have been) otherwise i have mostly had premades, and in most cases, they override a lot of what the non-premade's do, whether it's because they are not the best and premaking together (or not taking it seriously, i actually had someone argue that "it's dynamic queue get over it")

Ranked Solo OR Dynamic) has ALWAYS been about how well you can adapt to the situation given to you, so in that aspect, its the exact bloody same.

In post 49207, JasonWazza wrote:or because the other premade knows what they are doing more than the premade on your team.

TL;DR EVERYONE ON MY TEAM SUCKS BUT ME. This is bullshit and you know it. The "my team always sucks, their team is constantly godlike" has been proven as bullshit so many different ways in this thread and in lol as a whole I'm not going over this.

In post 49207, JasonWazza wrote:You can't honestly tell me that you think allowing premades of larger sizes keeps the Ranked integrity in the game.

Already been addressed.

In post 49207, JasonWazza wrote:Hell even a lot of professionals are waiting for Solo queue (i've seen at least 2 bring up that they are wanting riot to hurry up before now), and i really doubt that anyone is impressed with Riot's move here.

As far as I'm aware, the issue is multiplied beyond belief at high ELO (read as: LCS-level players). Fix the issue in low ELO, and you fix the issue at high ELO. If you're gonig to argue that the issue is effecting you as much as its effecting Diamond 1, you are flat out a liar.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49210 (isolation #1225) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:56 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I can't say much about that, because I don't think like that.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49292 (isolation #1226) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I was secretly keeping him to myself D: @Psyche

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49347 (isolation #1227) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:59 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49346, PJ. wrote:So why does Oceania need their own names? Everyone's either a cunt or a mate anyway, so what's the difference if you change the names?

It's April first in Oceania.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49493 (isolation #1228) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Man I missed ascesion. Best game mode by far.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49550 (isolation #1229) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Got a Penta on Vlad in ARAM. Yay!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49551 (isolation #1230) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I had a screencap but rito doesn't like screencaps apparently, because it was black.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49599 (isolation #1231) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:21 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49577, JasonWazza wrote:Fucked if i know honestly, i think that may be what they decided on instead of the skip a tier/division mechanic, but i never heard anything about 2 free wins even for that so.

Since this was never answered:

* You will only ever get 1 free win in a B03 as long as you don't drop a division.
* You will start out with 1 free win in a B05 as long as you don't drop a division.
* If you lose that B05, you will get 2 free wins as long as you don't drop a division.
* You will continue to get 2 free wins as long as you don't drop a division.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49629 (isolation #1232) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:59 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 49627, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 49624, zoraster wrote:well... you can't buy runes with money, and you don't need access to all champions to win... it's not even more likely you'll win with more champions. My alt account has historically been a higher rank than my main one and it has 20 champions (most of which are the 450 IP variety) and 3 rune pages. There's no need to spend money for that.

The vast majority of the money they make is from skins anyway, which are cosmetic.

But I'm being oppressed by Big League! I can't have as fulfilling experience or get to learn all of the champs because I'm poooooor!

"I'm impatient! The free champion rotation isn't good enough for me!"

You can stop trolling the thread now. You're not even doing well.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49683 (isolation #1233) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

GIF is new to the game, in case "day 2" didn't make that obvious enough.

Good job, GIF!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49730 (isolation #1234) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm pretty sure "most broken abilities in the game" go to Kayle ult and Tryndamere ult.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49791 (isolation #1235) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

You can also spell shield the application of zed ult, but not the pop.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49811 (isolation #1236) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:11 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I am now ahipping Jason x Ank due to avatars.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49813 (isolation #1237) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:26 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I still ship it.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49872 (isolation #1238) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

He's losing a lot of his ability to push every wave at the same time to do that, though.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49943 (isolation #1239) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I still have no idea what I'm going to call the other hextech item.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49964 (isolation #1240) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

If you're looking for a mid laner, I'd recommend learning Annie. Simple to pick up and have massive impact on!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49970 (isolation #1241) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:43 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

3 Nocturne games over the last 48 hours, 2 of which have been deathless and full AD. Go me.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #49996 (isolation #1242) » Mon May 02, 2016 5:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Myko, most of the changes aren't meant to be buffs - they're meant to bring those champions up to current design standards or fix some gameplay issues in their kit.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50056 (isolation #1243) » Tue May 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 50046, Oman wrote:I like the new champ. However, Rito can't say they're concerned about mobility creep then add a champion with an ability that does damage on dashes to help resolve it, and then give that champ two hypermobile abilities.

Double TP meta and the sheer amount of global skills (including high movement stuff) is really changing the game. I'm not sure I like it, but it is what it is.

I'd hardly consider 20% - 56% MS buff near walls while not in combat hypermobile. And on top of that, Taliyah's R is on a 160 second cooldown and stops if Taliyah takes damage. She basically has the mobility of Nocturne, with a longer R range, but can be stopped.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50066 (isolation #1244) » Tue May 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Anything good at objective control (or objective taking) as a jungler will be very strong next patch (and the patches following it), so prep your nunus everyone!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50091 (isolation #1245) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:18 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

So Fire Dragon is insane. If it spawns and you take it, it's so easy to snowball with.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50122 (isolation #1246) » Wed May 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

We already had this discussion in the other thread. The answer to that is there's no way to do it in league without making it a different game.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50135 (isolation #1247) » Wed May 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 50123, SleepyKrew wrote:and that discussion was before patch 6.9

And ADCs didn't change in 6.9!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50169 (isolation #1248) » Thu May 05, 2016 8:07 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 50168, PJ. wrote:I feel Bloodrazer kinda kills ww.

You do realize his ult will proc bloodrazor five times, right. And QSS doesn't stop ww's ult damage, either.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50177 (isolation #1249) » Thu May 05, 2016 10:06 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

The elemental dragons are the same as the old ones in strength, they just give diffferent effects.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50180 (isolation #1250) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Better idea - don't play lissandra in the jungle.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50182 (isolation #1251) » Thu May 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I mean, she clears like shit, has massive mana issues, and is prone to invades. If you want an ap jungler, play elise or nidalee or diana.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50210 (isolation #1252) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I mean we did just run through an ADC meta for the preseason and first few months of S6. This is how things work - the op things get nerfed, and eventually they get buffed back up.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50228 (isolation #1253) » Sat May 07, 2016 7:40 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

hiplop's right. As of now, there are 3 mages involved in the update with a winrate over 51% - Annie, Fiddlesticks, and Malzahar. Anivia, Brand, and Zyra are hovering around 50 - 51%, and everything else is under. That's 6 of 16 updated mages with a 50% or better winrate.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50248 (isolation #1254) » Sat May 07, 2016 10:59 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 50236, mykonian wrote:[snip]
Let's look at these mages one by one, then.

Brand - Brand always has been and always will be a combo mage. If you're playing him and constantly missing his skillshots than you're missing over half of Brand's damage before the rework. Missing any ability in his kit was crucial.

Vel'Koz - Vel'Koz's entire identity shifted from "AOE teamfight mage" to single target long-range assassin. Your ult does much less damage than it used to if you didn't hit your entire combo on your intended target, and he also lost his waveclear.

Cass - Cassio's currently got a ton of feel bad problems on the rework, so I'm not sure how this'll work out, but dedicated Cassio mains have been calling her clunky as shit.

Swain - Swain's getting hotfix buffs and I've seen him once, so I don't know what his issues are.

Vlad - Honestly I think vlad is sleeper OP, and people are just constantly constantly using max charge E and dieing to that.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50250 (isolation #1255) » Sat May 07, 2016 11:56 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

And the ADCs get to play against the other ADCs.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50256 (isolation #1256) » Sat May 07, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 50252, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 50250, animorpherv1 wrote:And the ADCs get to play against the other ADCs.
You don't get the point.
If ALL adc's could kill tanks in 2 autos, all the adcs would have win rates around 50%. I bet you would call adcs op in that situation. So therefore saying "All mages have around a 50% win rate therefore they're not broken" is illogical.
If ADCs could kill tanks in 2 autos no other class would be relevant and you know it.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50261 (isolation #1257) » Sat May 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 50258, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm aware, but the adcs would still have around 50% win rates because all of them are op.
You're saying to sacrifice the balance of every other class and make them useless just so ADCs can be broken as fuck. That's the worst balance decision I've ever heard.

Not even that would be correct, either - some ADCs would still do that job better than others. By the way, most ADCs already have winrates of over 50%. Since you're plat and champion.gg uses only data from plat+, let me give you this list I made based on winrate in the bottom lane alone:

Sub 50% (from highest to lowest winrate):
Jhin
Vayne
Kalista
Tristana
Corki
Urgot
-
Over 50% (from highest to lowest):
Twitch
Ashe
Sivir
Quinn
Kog
Jinx
MF
Caitlyn
Draven
Varus
Ezreal
Lucian

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50270 (isolation #1258) » Sun May 08, 2016 5:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

You got that a bit backwards, KScope.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50271 (isolation #1259) » Sun May 08, 2016 5:29 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

But since we must:

Jhin and Kalista are both meta ADCs for their lane phase. Vayne is Vayne and will always be popular. According to champion.gg, Trist is 8th in playrate among ADCs, so around average. The only 2 low playrates are Urgot (duh) and Corki (where they nerfed his passive auto damage).

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50272 (isolation #1260) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

After 3 attempts I have made Gold V!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50312 (isolation #1261) » Wed May 11, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Competitive play.

Also, I just played Ekko top because I hadn't played against it. HOLY SHIT THAT CHAMP IS BUSTED.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50319 (isolation #1262) » Thu May 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 50318, Maestro wrote:
In post 50313, JasonWazza wrote:The champ isn't busted, it's the combination of the OP tank items + Tank mastery + the stickiness of ekko.

Ekko is just one of the champions that can exploit it best.
Enlighten me. Tank Ekko starts with what mysteries? What do I build?
I went 12/0/18 w/ Grasp. Sunfire into Iceborn against AD, otherwise Visage into the above if vs. AP.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50361 (isolation #1263) » Thu May 19, 2016 11:41 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Man Renekton is so fun.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50363 (isolation #1264) » Thu May 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 50362, Maestro wrote:
In post 50361, animorpherv1 wrote:Man Renekton is so fun.
Elaborate.
Consider yourself elaborated.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #50367 (isolation #1265) » Thu May 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Return to “The Arcade”