Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5939 (isolation #400) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5811, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5711, Vecna wrote:Also i havent avoided calling dunn scum, ive stated i think its very possible, but that hes a bad lynch. If you think dunn is scum feel free to try push it but i wont be joining you.
I haven't avoided it

but it's bad

and he's not scum

WTF

why is a dunn lynch bad? IMO it directly leads us to a few alignments...namely yours and Aelita's, and probably Eddiebyte's too. And possibly even Titus.
If hes town, what does that teach us? I dont see this strong aelita/giga combi....for me aelita is the same allignment as titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5948 (isolation #401) » Mon May 01, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5860, Eddiebyte wrote:vecna can you tell me with a straight face that jj was a counterwagon to shiqf with these vcs?
In post 3734, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Spring Fever Mafia

Votecount 1.150:

jjh927 (4):
Firebringer
Vecna
Titus
EddieByte

Dunnstral (3): Bellaphant, Heartless, Fro99er
Titus (3): Dunnstral, Randomidget, Transcend
Vecna (2): Mcmenno, Aelita
In post 3878, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Spring Fever Mafia

Votecount 1.156:

Titus (5): Dunnstral, Randomidget, Transcend,
Vecna
, Fro99er
jjh927 (4):
Firebringer
EddieByte
Aelita
Titus

Dunnstral (2): Bellaphant, Heartless
Vecna (1): Mcmenno
Mcmenno (1): jjh927
In post 4175, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Spring Fever Mafia

Votecount 1.168:

jjh927 (4):
Firebringer
EddieByte
Aelita
Alisae

Shiqf (3): Transcend,
Titus
, Dunnstral
Titus (2): Randomidget,
Vecna

Vecna (1): Mcmenno
Mcmenno (1): jjh927
Transcend (1): Fro99er
Gorkington (1): Gorkington,
In post 4650, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Spring Fever Mafia

Votecount 1.187:

Shiqf (9): Transcend, Dunnstral, Mcmenno,
Vecna
EddieByte
Titus
, Fro99er,
Aelita
Alisae

Titus (2): Randomidget, jjh927
jjh927 (1):
Firebringer

Gorkington (1): Gorkington,
i bolded the names of everyone who voted for jj and literally every name besides firebringer's was on both shiqf and jj

isnt the point behind townreading a cw to scum that scum were wagonning someone else because they didn't want to bus? like

i haven't been townreading jj via play and the fact that him being a cw became a talking point for him as town is really fucking sketchy because it's just................ not even true. and like townreading someone for something like that is so fucking lazy because you don't actually have to focus on engaging on reading someone, you can just look at the votecounts and bs some read which is really easy for scum to do.

so can you tell me where this read is coming from, vecna? what about his play is townie?

like i need to see some sort of genuine thought process from you because if you're actually town here then it says a lot about the gamestate. when we were dueling wagons no one was really doing anything to push us forward, which makes me think that scum weren't putting much effort to stop it. the thing is though, I'm townreading most of your wagon (Mcmenno is basically the closest thing to a scumread?) - this tells me that if you're scum, theyre expecting people to get dissuaded by your push and jump onto me OR that you're town and scum don't want to interfere with the gamestate.

having some sort of idea of which is accurate will mean a fuckton for advancing through the gamestate imo and gives me a starting point for who i want to look into as suspects at this point
You skipped 19 vcs to make that argument....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6159 (isolation #402) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5775, Fro99er wrote:Also LMAO at Titus thinking I'm really a cop. Why the fuck would I out that under zero pressure.

I'm not
that
bad at this game.
In post 5864, Eddiebyte wrote:
In post 5783, Titus wrote:
In post 5781, Vecna wrote:Also i havent seen a single game where you do not defend your townreafs titus. Youve been defending heart, giga, dunn and a bunch of other people.

You actively tried to stop dunn's lynch. You actively shaded me for my scumreads on the active posters.

Your defensing and shading is selective.
No shit. I protect town and lynch scum. By definition that's selective.

This post reeks.
yeah this was a bad post but i'm oddly ok with the way he's waffling on me?
Titus wrote:
In post 5862, Eddiebyte wrote:titus why are you voting vecna again
My scumreads aren't getting lynched today. Vecna went back to yuck posting and I largely don't give a shit since the things that need to happen for my reads to move aren't happening.
oh ok

honestly i dont even know any more
It was NOT a bad post. Stop agreeing with titus because its convenient if youre town. Read my posts on titus, think about the arguments, dont just mindlessly shade it.

Titus is scum this game. Her reactions and actions in so many areas are disingenuous and different from her towngame.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6160 (isolation #403) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5915, Fro99er wrote:Like, Titus. Honestly, that's the worst preflip association in the world, and I'm all for preflip associations normally.

I think Vecna is scum. And when he flips scum you're read of me is so far off base it's laughable. Honestly laughable.
Im again really perplexed how you went from townreading me to me being more towny than dunn bjt less towny than everyone else to being scum with dunn.

How do i make sense as a dunn partner again? Why not titus for example?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6161 (isolation #404) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5935, Eddiebyte wrote:like if vecna flips town that doesn't change the fact dunn is probably scum

i want aelita's alignment confirmed so sure i'll avoid voting him today but come d3 (or d4 if we confirm me i guess?? at that point i would think scum screw up with this though) i'm going to tunnel tf out of him
Stop lining up mislynches. Ill flip town, and dunn probably will as well after that.

If u want responses youll soon get em. Ive already stated im on a trip and restricted to phone posting which i hate with a passion.

Id throw in a "wake up town" for good measure, but w/e. A titis lynch is one of those things i guess is pointless to try and push for since youre only gonna start reading any anti titus arguments when its approaching lylo and youre suddenly starting to wonder why a cop claimed titus aint floating upaide down yet.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6162 (isolation #405) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5941, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5935, Eddiebyte wrote:like if vecna flips town that doesn't change the fact dunn is probably scum
I can agree with this
Explain.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6163 (isolation #406) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5959, Fro99er wrote:Titus is almost probably scum for that made up read on me.

I'm asking her how my reads make me and Vecna scum together, and instead of responding, she just says I'm flailing.

DON'T FALL FOR THAT SHIT
DUDE IVE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL GAME.

YET EVERYONE is shading every post i make, including you.

Its no surprise that titus names 3 names she wants to lynch day1, wheres shes pushes very hard for two of them and seems very hesitant aboit the third one - which then happens to flip scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6164 (isolation #407) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5967, Fro99er wrote:I might be wrong about Vecna/Dunn

could be Titus/Dunn/McMenno
So why did this not get followed up with a titus vote?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6165 (isolation #408) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5967, Fro99er wrote:I might be wrong about Vecna/Dunn

could be Titus/Dunn/McMenno
Also.....titus + dunn seems very unlikely to me. Those claims out in the open? On two scum teammates?

Theyd never be able to endgame anyone.

Its 1/2 or 0/2.

And its titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6166 (isolation #409) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 5971, Eddiebyte wrote:eh

at least give me the chance to have an actual conversation with vecna because i have no clue what the fuck was going on in his head from his last post (town or scum).

like if we lynch dunn right now i'll have no clue where to go from there because from the way he's playing i'm pretty sure he's trying to get bussed (or, if he's heavily wagoned, he will be bussed) so i still need to sort out all of my reads
Allow me some timento get back hone and have a proper conversation? Ill answer any question you might have.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6198 (isolation #410) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6194, Titus wrote:
In post 6193, Randomnamechange wrote:I do. but I haven't seen scum vecna so im not massively confident in it
Did you skim PYP?
Behind a few pages, but people need to read this shit. Then read all other reads Titus has had on my slot. Then realize she hasnt had ANY real reason to scumread ANYONE for any _REAL_ reason.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6199 (isolation #411) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6129, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: Vecna

I don't give a fuck anymore
Can you stop flopping around like a dead fish and vote the scum we've both identified on day1? Thank you in advance.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6200 (isolation #412) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Still have a bunch of catching up to do, but I doubt itll change much of my reads.

Town:
Frogger
JJ
Heartless (unless something really weird happened)
Alisae

Probably town:

Randomidget
Bellaphant
Aelita

Scumpool (in order of likelyhood, least likely first):
Transcend / Mcmenno / EddieByte

Firebringer
Dunnstral

Titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6201 (isolation #413) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5940, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2670, Vecna wrote:Im not sure Im very happy about this Dunn push yet, and I think he's someone ill be able to read quite well later on.
In post 3273, Vecna wrote:I might not be able to read Dunn very well -yet- but the way this day is going down my bet is on both of us being town.
In post 2965, Alisae wrote:I'M ONLY AN INNOCENT LITTLE ALISAE I DIDN'T MEAN NO HARM ;~;
So yes, more posts like this Ali. More posts like this. Because this is at least something I can relate to because Dunn is hard to read for me as well.
Three times Vecna says dunn is hard to read for him.

But he was awfully happy throwing a town read of Dunn in his first real catch up post after replacing in
In post 1714, Vecna wrote:This is where part 1 of my catch-up wall starts....

snip

Dunn town
I did state in between as well that Dunn wasnt doing jack shit in between my first catch-up page-range and the actual time of replacing in + a bunch of pages.

I stated I felt his early posting was very towny, and then it went downhill quick. I stated I feel he's normally very easy to read later in the game.

By all means, feel free to push me or Dunn, its probably for the best at this stage. Just know that ill flip town, and it shouldbe been blatant for a damn long time by now that that is exactly what is going to happen.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6202 (isolation #414) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6000, Fro99er wrote:Titus you were my rock in Civ because you interacted with me about my reads. You took the t Me to understand me.

Here you continually dismiss me, I'm guessing because it doesn't fit your scum agenda. Town you does not have a reason to dismiss me.
Its not just you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6203 (isolation #415) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6005, Titus wrote:
In post 6003, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6001, Titus wrote:In Civ, you were much more open about your reads than you are here.
WHAT READS AM I NOT IPEN ABOUT HERE

TELL ME

WHAT READ AL I NOT TOTALLY TRANSPARENT ON
It took multiple tries to get you to discuss your bella read.

There's a flipped Godfather, I'm inclined to believe a cop exists and if you copped bella a reasonless read made sense. When you claimed not cop, I wanted to sort that read deeper.

Your tone is nowhere near that of Civilization and that's quite a shock to me.
The frogger-tone was slightly different from civ during certain parts of day1 but has been consistantly VERY SIMILAIR during nearly all of the latter day1 and day2. The way Frogger is suspicious about me/dunn, and the way he suddenly LEAPED on me when I tunneled on ABR with my weird shenanigans feels completely identical in tone and approach.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6204 (isolation #416) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6083, Titus wrote:
In post 6082, Transcend wrote:Ok so then why are you copping her
So she's off the mislynch table. Right now, the game's about closing the mislynch pool.
So then fucking cop me if you survive today. There is NO WAY this game has double GF. So stop fucking hiding behind wanting to clear someone that absolutely NOONE is even considering as a lynch candidate or as likely scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6205 (isolation #417) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6089, Titus wrote:
In post 6086, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6083, Titus wrote:So she's off the mislynch table. Right now, the game's about closing the mislynch pool.
And nobody's trying to lynch her right now. So how about you alignment-sort-ability someone else.
No one's trying to lynch her, because I am copping her.
This is total nonsense. Noone was trying to lynch her either on day1 even though her reasons for wanting me lynched were absolutely............ :shifty:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6207 (isolation #418) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6102, Titus wrote:
In post 6098, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6095, Titus wrote:
In post 6090, Fro99er wrote:Titus if you're town, you've played like crap. I've consistently said it's either {Aelita/Eddie} or {Vecna/Dunn} and I'm very very very clearly leaning Vecna/Dunn now. In fact, I'm somewhat decently reading Eddiebyte as town now, and I don't think Aelita is scum based off the way I already described Bella being frustratedly town reading Aelita.

The other alternative is it's {You/Dunn}, but then you're not town playing like crap. You're just scum in that scenario.
Hardly. I was on the scum lynch. My townreads are townreading each other. We're closing the wagon.

If you're leaning Vecna/Dunn, why won't you vote and stay on Vecna? Vecna has a wagon and isn't essential to clear people.
Because I'm not sure if it's you or Vecna who is Dunn's partner.

can you not see how I've flip-flopped on that?

But you refusing EVERY FUCKING POINT I make isn't fucking helping me townread you or scumread Vecna.

Case vecna for me. work with me if you're town.

for the record, some of your townreads (Alisae, Transcend, Eddiebyte) are now townreading me.
And they aren't my core.

I'd have to find a coherent point in your wall to respond to, which is why I'm responding to Heartless.

My case is my D1 ISO.

I'm usually spot on at reading Vecna. He resembles PYP more so than Civilization. We fought in both games. There's a distinct difference in tone. He's also been going after Dunn and Aelita, which I find scummy. Vecna has many of the same patterns as you, flailing, looking for a mislynch and grandstanding.
Oh really, you mean I go for the easy mislynches here like in PYP?

Not like ive tried to push Heart/Giga/Firebringer right? People that were not anywhere near lynch-possible? Who did I push when you gave me 3 names? The easy bait JJ/Bella....or the one of the three with much more resistance and that actually flipped as a super strong scum PR.

Who did I tried to push in civ? Easy to lynch people? Or was it unlynchable scum such as Notice? Drixx?

Who did I try to lynch in PYP? Yes easy lynchbait - you said it correctly.

Also, when did we fight in civ? because I dont remember that at all. Were fighting here not because im scum trying to get you lynched, were fighting because youre being disingenous and youre disregarding everything I do. And because youre the one that is not showing your common town-tells that make you easy to identify.

Also tell me how my tone differs. Im quite sure my tone is always sharp and hostile no matter my allignment. People tend to dislike my playstyle regardless, and im always an easy lynch candidate as town early game. When im scum and actually trying (like PYP) people follow my ideas and im a general townread. You know that full well. So explain yourself. Explain why my posting was OBV-town, and now after I point out why youre not OBV-town my tone is "suddenly different from my town game".

I guess Ill just have to go and quote your posts back in your face.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6208 (isolation #419) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6104, Titus wrote:Alisae usually has a spot on for reading TB. She hard scumread him. TB lurked and left.

Vecna is on the middle, which suggests busser (but hardly proves).

Vecna never really mentioned s letters.
This is a lie
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6210 (isolation #420) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6112, Fro99er wrote:fuck it

VOTE: Vecna

I think you and I might be TvT'ing and you're just absolute shit and not reconsidering anything I say.

At least I reconsider.
And town-titus does that....why?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6211 (isolation #421) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6119, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6116, Fro99er wrote:If Vecna is town I am 1v1'ing Titus.
And you agree to this?
Im fine agreeing to this. But make it bloody binding, and follow through.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6214 (isolation #422) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6144, Titus wrote:I need Dunn and Aelita is the TR.
If dunn is scum wtf does it matter if he confirms your results? Like all of his results wont be doubted tripple over if he ever flips scum?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6215 (isolation #423) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6149, Fro99er wrote:
GOODNIGHT

THE REST OF YOU FEEL FREE TO JUST SKIP THIS MESS FROM PAGE 239 TO HERE IF YOU WANT. IT'S JUST ME AND TITUS FIGHTING AND I THINK SHE COULD BE SCUM AND SHE THINKS I COULD BE SCUM.

IF YOU WANT TO READ IT...HAVE FUN.
Stop letting yourself be manipulated and actually follow your reads.

im 100% convinced there is one scum in Transcend and Titus.

Either Titus is scum, and neither he nor Dunn ended up dead because it would look more suspicious on the other.....

Or scum wants the two of us to fight, and Transcend is happily jumping aboard as soon as I oblige.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6216 (isolation #424) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6151, Titus wrote:If you're town Frogger, sorry for not seeing it. I just don't know on you.
If youre town you have a lot more to be sorry about.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6219 (isolation #425) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6181, Titus wrote:
In post 6180, Randomnamechange wrote:ok
why should we trust the aelita clear and not the heartless clear?
I never said we shouldn't trust the Heartless clear. O.oIt's just not 100% lock bc it depends on Dunn's alignment.
Still ignoring the points I made earlier.

How can only Dunn be the deciding factor here? While the McMenno thing is a thing.

Youre really thinking town is hiding a visit on Heartless here? Or that scum were lucky enough to do an extra useless visits just for it to show up in the visit report?

Once again - this logic only works if both McMenno and Dunn are scum together......OR you lied about your role. In all other cases, heartless is town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6220 (isolation #426) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6209, Randomnamechange wrote:which bit?
The part where I never really mentioned shitfuck. I had a significant share in shitfuck getting lynched over JJ.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6221 (isolation #427) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6213, Titus wrote:
In post 6210, Vecna wrote:
In post 6112, Fro99er wrote:fuck it

VOTE: Vecna

I think you and I might be TvT'ing and you're just absolute shit and not reconsidering anything I say.

At least I reconsider.
And town-titus does that....why?
Wow, you really take shit out of context.

This is going to be caught scum spamming shit making this unplayable than just bus.

Ok.
What does this even mean?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6223 (isolation #428) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Vecna »

Were any other people in that other game RC hosted btw recently? Im pretty sure transcend was in it at least.

The one where Titus had that vig ability that causes you to suicide if you shoot town?

Because he used it on me after I had like 5 posts in that game. Thats much town-titus is willing to sacrefise/risk to be willing to townclear me.

Whats a bigger loss for town Titus. Mislynching me, or mislynching Aelita?

Why are we supposed to believe that you'd rather mislynch me 10 pages after you decree im OBV-town (something you've never ever went back on btw) - while you have a tool that can townclear me?

How about this. You townclear me, and ill protect Aelita afterwards if you ever die as town. You prevent my mislynch, and your own lynch for today - and if im scum you just get to lynch me afterwards.

edit: wtf is up with mafiascum today.....posting is sooooo fucking slow
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6224 (isolation #429) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6222, jjh927 wrote:Pretty sure what you're referring to as the McMenno thing was Fire, Vecna
Is it? Why did I get it into my head then that its McMenno? Pretty sure someone stated that earlier. Anyways, it doesnt really matter much for my reads since they both fit into the exact same category.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6227 (isolation #430) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6225, Aelita wrote:Vecna, why you trying to take this from me? You know I love neighborhoods. *glares at Vecna* And you are trying to disrupt a bond again for your own selfish interests.
Aelita, im trying to do this for the good of town. There is no selfishnes behind it. Im doing it both to prod at Titus' flawed logic (imo) and to make a point as to why Titus is scum.

Titus vigged me in RC's previous game, and died as a consequence to townclear me.

Titus wanted to die in Civ mafia after they had picked up an oracle wonder to reveal my identity and townclear me.

.....yet here they'd rather lynch me instead of using that power that they claim to have?

Im sorry to tell you this, but I strongly feel that it is Titus that is trying to pocket you this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6234 (isolation #431) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Oh right, because I was totally not involved in lynching scum day1 right?

You werent willing to work with me regardless. Your actions when I was put onto L-2 were proof enough. You completely ignored the wagon.

Something town-titus would never do in that situation. You were fine with me getting lynched, especially since you could stay away from the wagon yourself, after having set the precedence on day1.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6235 (isolation #432) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6230, Titus wrote:If this continues to be a toxic as fuck my way or the highway game, I will sub out. I cannot handle games like Civilization or PyP anymore. I just cannot.

My role, my choice since I am not killing anyone. You want me to change my mind, treat me like a decent human being rather than spamming 50 pages when I observe something odd or try to bully me into doing what you want.
Quote me where Ive been toxic, and ill quote every post where you've stated that all I do is spam and have garbage reads.

Your toxic statements are going to outnumber mine 10:1
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6237 (isolation #433) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6232, Aelita wrote:
In post 6227, Vecna wrote:
In post 6225, Aelita wrote:Vecna, why you trying to take this from me? You know I love neighborhoods. *glares at Vecna* And you are trying to disrupt a bond again for your own selfish interests.
Aelita, im trying to do this for the good of town. There is no selfishnes behind it. Im doing it both to prod at Titus' flawed logic (imo) and to make a point as to why Titus is scum.

Titus vigged me in RC's previous game, and died as a consequence to townclear me.

Titus wanted to die in Civ mafia after they had picked up an oracle wonder to reveal my identity and townclear me.

.....yet here they'd rather lynch me instead of using that power that they claim to have?

Im sorry to tell you this, but I strongly feel that it is Titus that is trying to pocket you this game.
I know her better than you. This implies you had two games with her, at most, while I had 5 or 6, give or take, one where she was scum against me, so I know how she operates as scum too, and this is not it.
Ive had the same ammount, if not slightly more
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6242 (isolation #434) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6236, Titus wrote:
In post 6234, Vecna wrote:Oh right, because I was totally not involved in lynching scum day1 right?

You werent willing to work with me regardless. Your actions when I was put onto L-2 were proof enough. You completely ignored the wagon.

Something town-titus would never do in that situation. You were fine with me getting lynched, especially since you could stay away from the wagon yourself, after having set the precedence on day1.
You bussed and you're in the bus zone.

Frankly, you have no desire to work with an outed investigative because you're scum. I see no other reason for this hostile attitude.

You can die. I want you dead. You're right. Your play has made this game miserable and you're possible scum that I don't need, so I will gladly work with my townreads.
Noone is actually going to agree with this, and if theres one thing ive never seen you do in all those games we've had together its start with the AtE - attacks.

If anything its been you that has made this game toxic for me.

Try subbing into a game like this in the slot that I had, read up on 100+ pages, and then still have people state that all you do is spam garbage, and that youre not scumhunting.

Ive brought plenty of arguments why I think youre scum. And now its time for the 1v1 showdown.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6244 (isolation #435) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6240, Titus wrote:Your absolute refusal to treat me like I am a worthwhile scumhunter is turning this game to shit. Instead, you try to dictate like I am 5 with no reasons.

I have work to do but I am not dealing with this type of attitude.
This is EXACTLY what you've been doing to me all game.

And you just made me annoyed enough that im going to quote-wall all of it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6250 (isolation #436) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Vecna »

@frogger - my posts between the JJ vs Shitfuck wagons. Id say Ive had my fair share of defending JJ here and to a lesser extent for pushing on shitfuck because my scumread of the time (and still to some extent), Giga, was trying to keep pushing on JJ even though he claimed motion detector.

At any rate, I feel I had a worthwhile contribution there to steer the lynch where it needed to go. If JJ is scum as well, of course none of this matters....but im pretty pretty sure he is not at this point.

Spoiler:
In post 4307, Vecna wrote:VOTE: shifq
In post 4309, Vecna wrote:Lets just lynch this, and see what the night brings. I agree this shit needs to end, and getting rid of a total lurker over this ffj guy seems like a much better idea since im nowhere near convinced he's scum. Night actions should make a lot of stuff clear.

I actually really like Titus' gambit here since it brings a lot of options.

Either she's completely bullshitting to test whether Dunn is scum......or she's completely bullshitting because she's scum with dunn......or she's town that is doing something interesting meaning either dunn or Titus is about to die.

I can only see good things coming off this and im quite exciting.

Especially since its hood-scheming time with dunnstral.
In post 4375, Vecna wrote:the same applies to you btw Titus, I really couldnt give less of a shit who we lynch in bella/shiqf/jj since my reads on all 3 basically default to the same thing. The only difference is that JJ talks more.

This is your little theory testing-day, so make it count.
In post 4396, Vecna wrote:A titus lynch today is completely off the table.

A dunn lynch today is completely off the table.

Were testing that Titus theory today.

Id prefer to lynch in S / JJ since theyre the most controversial and best information lynches, and I do have some faith in Frogger's ability to read that slot (allthough if youre hell-bent ill sheep you there as well).
In post 4399, Vecna wrote:Well, S clearly isnt a good information lynch - that came out kind of wrong.
In post 4404, Vecna wrote:At any rate, recent events are giving me a very low tolerance for lurkers and I have no problem whatsoever getting rid of them early on.
In post 4486, Vecna wrote:
In post 4411, Transcend wrote:o

well still it's crap and i'm not having it
Why are you opposing this one so much?

You were townreading me before, but you actually had no problem lynching me just to end the day......yet here youre suddenly very much against it and opposing it.

R U SCUM M8?
In post 4489, Vecna wrote:
In post 4411, Transcend wrote:o

well still it's crap and i'm not having it
Transcend actually has a strong meta on the other website where I play with him to defend his teammates, fyi.

He will -very often- try some gimmick to save them.

After he was townreading me and not having any problems lynching me, this looks freakishly suspicious.
In post 4508, Vecna wrote:
In post 4446, jjh927 wrote:Would you settle for my non-active half or is it all-or-nothing?
this doesnt sound like something scum would post btw.

Even though Transcend is acting extremely shady here, I think we should settle for S (who just beetlejuiced as well).
In post 4515, Vecna wrote:
In post 4472, jjh927 wrote:I'm a modified enabler limited motion detector bonded not-telling-you-that-bit.

And I withheld a bit of information regarding my negative utility because it would tell people who I'm using my action on. If I'm voting someone at the end of the day, I am allowed to target them with my night action. Out of a bond, I'm a motion detector and get told if my target acted or was acted on that night. But I am not going to reveal my bonded action unless I really have to.
Good. Go on titus tonight.
In post 4522, Vecna wrote:
In post 4485, Eddiebyte wrote:motion detector is pretty close to useless in role madness anywyas
ROFL, you did -NOT- just say that
In post 4528, Vecna wrote:
In post 4488, Fro99er wrote:an enabler usually enables roles else that other people have

this doesn't add up

you can't enable yourself
In my role pm, the enabling part means I need to do something (compose my music for a night) while passive in a bond, before I can use my night-talking activator.
In post 4534, Vecna wrote:
In post 4529, Titus wrote:Whatever. Just get a fucking wagon not on obvious town or Dunn. I am checked out of this day. The fact jj isn't fullclaiming says volumes.
.....Im getting these scumpings again
In post 4550, Vecna wrote:Ok here's my plan:

Mechanically we need to make it so that scum cannot predict our moves. Theres a lot of information in the open, but we can still be unpredictable.

I need another person that can be passive. What we need is that JJ can choose for himself whether he bonds with that person or not. This way scum do not know whether he will motion detect, or use his other hidden ability. That way theres no predicting for them how to act. Ill instruct dunnstral in a similair manner. DUNNSTRAL, YOU HEREBY HAVE THE OPTION AS WELL TO CANCEL YOUR BOND TO ME, SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR TRACKER. this way we have a ton of options and scum cannot predict it.

The combination of proper power use here is gonna flush out a lot of truth.
In post 4554, Vecna wrote:
In post 4548, Alisae wrote:Frog, the wording in my role pm is really different then jjh's, but I'm thinking here it suggests that jjh is fakeclaiming. I am going to out this. I am unspeakably bounded, so I'm checking in with who I am bonded with to know if I am going to fullclaim cc or not, but I also want to point out this.

jjh's claim: modified enabler limited motion detector bonded not-telling-you-that-bit.
TB's claim: Modified Bond Passively Bonded Self-Enabling Disabled Night-Talk Enabler

Doesn't jjh's wording strike you as off?
Alisae, trust my judgement here - the wording & his claim match.

Its done the exact same way as mine. Its not completely AI obviously, but the way in which he went about his claim and refusing to full - claim and being so resistant to claiming - screams town to me.
In post 4582, Vecna wrote:
In post 4577, Eddiebyte wrote:hey frog and vecna if you're going to shout at me wht not actually tell me what motion detector is supposed to do
This is eddie isnt it?

The ammount of fake-claims that role can detect if used properly is astounding. Granted, itll likely be a while since it really shines when were getting to a lower player number - and scum will probably NK the slot long before it, but there are so many possibilities to put that role to good use in such a setting.
In post 4619, Vecna wrote:
In post 4549, Fro99er wrote:Vecna, since we're not lynching in the Titus/Dunn/Heartless thing, let's do Transcend
Not -quite- sure this is the right call frogger.

I still think S is an interesting option. I wanna know if it flips scum, because I have a sensation that a lot of people need to be awakened to the possibility of giga being scum here.

I really feel Giga has been pushing on people for very weird reasoning.

It applies to me, it applies to JJ.....maybe not so much to Dunn.

Then they were defending S, and trying to force the issue on JJ.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6251 (isolation #437) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6241, Titus wrote:
In post 6240, Titus wrote:Your absolute refusal to treat me like I am a worthwhile scumhunter is turning this game to shit. Instead, you try to dictate like I am 5 with no reasons.

That's at jj frogger random vecna

This type of play is becoming how scum win.
How about you reflect on the number of times you've characterized my play as spamming/toxic/useless instead?

Give an honest evaluation there. Lets see if youre capable of that.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6253 (isolation #438) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6245, Titus wrote:
In post 6242, Vecna wrote:
In post 6236, Titus wrote:
In post 6234, Vecna wrote:Oh right, because I was totally not involved in lynching scum day1 right?

You bussed and you're in the bus zone.

Frankly, you have no desire to work with an outed investigative because you're scum. I see no other reason for this hostile attitude.

You can die. I want you dead. You're right. Your play has made this game miserable and you're possible scum that I don't need, so I will gladly work with my townreads.
Noone is actually going to agree with this, and if theres one thing ive never seen you do in all those games we've had together its start with the AtE - attacks.

If anything its been you that has made this game toxic for me.

Try subbing into a game like this in the slot that I had, read up on 100+ pages, and then still have people state that all you do is spam garbage, and that youre not scumhunting.

Ive brought plenty of arguments why I think youre scum. And now its time for the 1v1 showdown.
No you haven't brought a single 1.

You're whining about hating this game as a reflexive response. You don't. You like this.

I can't see why you'd act like this otherwise.

I am a fucking loyal bodyguard. You want my protection, you fucking treat me like a decent person. Eddie McMenno Fire Aelita Transcend Aelitaand Heartless are all great scumhunters who I enjoy. They see what I need and give it or say why not.

You're in that category as town. In PyP, you nitpicked and tried to spam out my other reads, like you do here.
In civ we also had completely different reads, and I also tried to push on them. You also stated I was completely wrong on Drixx and Notice

Anyways you know all of this. This is not your town-game. You now resorting to "treat me as a normal person"....well get ready to be quoted how awesome youve been towards me this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6254 (isolation #439) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6248, Fro99er wrote:Titus -- what about Vecna JJ scum combo?
That is what she's been pushing most of the game, yes.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6267 (isolation #440) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1662, Titus wrote:Hey good news if Vecna us in the game. Another player I enjoy playing with.

In post 1878, Titus wrote:
In post 1873, Vecna wrote:Startup part 2 commencing now. Titus voting me means Titus likely being scum.
I didn't vote for you, I voted for ThinkBig. Nothing you have done has made me change my mind, and especially not this thinly veiled threat.
In post 1888, Titus wrote:
In post 1885, Heartless wrote:
In post 1882, Titus wrote:If this is accurate, it suggests TB town and Dunn scum wanting the ml to go through. That's not jiving with my analysis thus far.
You haven't proven that the timing of pushes on you and ThinkBig are anything beyond coincidence.
Ok, coincidental timing, Alisae's track record,
Vecna's OMGUS....

It's day 1, we aren't getting better than that.
In post 1904, Titus wrote:
In post 1900, Vecna wrote:
In post 1898, Titus wrote:
In post 1895, Vecna wrote:
In post 1877, Heartless wrote:
In post 1874, Aelita wrote:
In post 1873, Vecna wrote:Startup part 2 commencing now. Titus voting me means Titus likely being scum.
So your stance is that anyone voting you is scum? :O

Well, I am the same, let's bond.
Would you agree to be passive?
If so, we'll bond with you.
Can also bond with you, my ability requires me to be passive for that nightchat to be enabled night2.
Back off. Heartless is bonding with me and Aelita.
you dont want the chat to continue being enabled during the night?

I think everyone can (and should) agree that that is quite a nice priority we can all agree on we should capitalize on.

I dont care who im bonding, I just need to be bonded with someone that wants to get active.

When you bond with me, you will not be able to speak in the PT, itll be all me. Ill write a nice diary.
Then pick someone else. I am not claiming. I want night enabled chat, but I don't respond well to
bribery
. I am hopefully Heartless won't either.

Heartless wants to sort Aelita and Heartless wants and agreed to bond with me.

Rather than scumhunting, you're just trying to disrupt plans and weasel your way in with bribes.
In post 2036, Titus wrote:
In post 2034, Vecna wrote:
In post 2017, Aelita wrote:@Dunnstral I am riding on the back of a giant penguin. A really giant penguin. With a cape. And a sword. Sound familiar?

@Nebby Basically, if they have a good fakeclaim, scum can appear to have a strong town utility, but it doesn't make them any less scum.
Titus is gonna come around on that read, or Titus is gonna get lynched and flip scum.

Mark my words
Well i am
waiting for you to scumhunt
In post 2043, Titus wrote:
In post 2039, Vecna wrote:
In post 2036, Titus wrote:
In post 2034, Vecna wrote:
In post 2017, Aelita wrote:@Dunnstral I am riding on the back of a giant penguin. A really giant penguin. With a cape. And a sword. Sound familiar?

@Nebby Basically, if they have a good fakeclaim, scum can appear to have a strong town utility, but i
It doesn't make them any less scum.
Titus is gonna come around on that read, or Titus is gonna get lynched and flip scum.

Mark my words
Well i am waiting for you to scumhunt
Like my catch-up posts alone havent done 10x as much as you have this game?

Youre overestimating your influence here.

Everyone is waiting for -you- to scumhunt.
I already caught a scum pool of 5, there are 4 scum. I did it with hugs and smiles. I am going through here but
all I see is you trying to coast on your role and Titus better TR me
In post 2060, Titus wrote:
In post 2051, Alisae wrote:Yeah I think Vecna is town.

Oh yeah right!

The way jj approached Titus and pushed them makes me think that jj is probably town.
You're getting hoodwinked here. Vecna hasn't sorted anyone and thrown mud at obvtown
. Vecna being more charismatic doesn't change your tb tells.

JJ has gone after low hanging fruit the entire game. He immediately TRed me once he saw I wasn't an easy mislynch.
In post 2564, Titus wrote:
In post 2562, Alisae wrote:
In post 2463, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2461, Aelita wrote:
In post 2445, Transcend wrote:every time i go to vote aelita i have to stop myself because they're ust too amusing

obviously slot doesn't live to lylo tho
And why not? Because I question clearing someone based on a role due to being burned for doing the very same thing in one of the previous games? Because I learned from that mistake, unlike randomidget here? Yeah, such a reasonable thought process. I swear that everyone should follow this beacon of logic.
IM
NOT
FUCKING
TOWNREADING
THE
CLAIM
QFT
Well that's all I see. I am with Aelita here 100%.
Vecna hasn't even attempted to sort anyone
, so I don't know what flowers he gave.
In post 2568, Titus wrote:
In post 2567, Alisae wrote:I saw!
Anything you want to add about TB's play?
What makes you think Vecna's reads are contrived instead of genuinely formed?

Also, what are your current reads?
What Vecna reads?
In post 2586, Titus wrote:
In post 2583, Gorkington wrote:i dont think anyone is really currently townreading vecna solely because of his claim.
Great.
Then where's his hunting
? People claim they aren't but I actually agree with Aelita.
In post 2590, Titus wrote:
In post 2588, Gorkington wrote:are you seeing me call him town?
Nope but I have kinda been tuning out crap a bit until the vc. If I saw anything I thought was a reason to TR Vecna's play, I would. There's nothing here that distinguishes Vecna as town.
In post 3184, Titus wrote:
In post 3183, Fro99er wrote:It's ok Titus. I still heart you
Great, then you can back off from ever pushing anyone outside my scumpool. Then if I am wrong, we can fight, but I ought to be dead before hand.

Saves me the trouble of looking through
500bposts of not lynching Vecna to respond to nothingness
In post 3449, Titus wrote:
In post 3425, Vecna wrote:You know what would be best for Dunn's claim? That he gets to be buddies/bonded with me and I get to dictate his targets.

People would go absolutely NUTS with theories that were scumbuddies together. It'd be epically hilarious.

Dunn you up for pissing people off to the extreme?
Yea make sure your buddies don't get caught.
In post 3455, Titus wrote:
In post 3451, Vecna wrote:Him im Titus

"Vecna scumhunt or youre scum"

"im refusing to read anything"

"Vecna is scum, he's not scumhunting"
Yup. You still aren't. You're AtEing and trying to control things but are not scumhunting. You're spamming but not scumhunting.

I am bored of this day.
In post 3486, Titus wrote:
In post 3470, Vecna wrote:So tell me why Bella is scum. I have never played with the slot, and the slot has hardly done anything. Im incapable of sorting a slot like that - youre well aware of my playstyle.

I have my suspicions about JJ, but the same applies.

Feel free to convince me with compelling arguments Titus. For now I find no good reasons to vote either of these slots.

Im not gonna rehash my earlier statements what I think about the gamestate. You can check my Iso and look for medium walls.

TLDR: ~2 scum in Giga/frogger/ali/Titus/Heart - Scum are looking to run over the game.

Saying im not scumhunting is bullshit. Everyone knows it. Saying it after blatantly claiming youre not even catching up on whats actually happening is even worse.

And yes, youre being awful atm. Notice how I have never adressed you like that before, and draw your conclusions. Ill usually give you the respect you deserve, but the way youre going about it here is deserving of nothing.
First things first, you are treating me exactly like PyP, calling me awful and trying to rile me up.

I don't care for your
blatant appeal to authority of the masses. If you're scumhunting, they can show me where. Insulting players isn't scumhunting

Their terrible response to my slayet's gambit, trying to appease people and then lurking away is not protown at all.

I don't play go fish. If there's a post where you detail your Bella read, we can talk about it.

Randomly shading the obvtown block
also is not doing you favors. The only one who might be scum there is Frogger.
In post 3519, Titus wrote:
In post 3509, Vecna wrote:There is no such thing as an OBV-town block yet. And I do agree that of the 5 names listed, frogger is HIGH HIGH up on my suspicion list. Ive been playing it off, but his reactions to my accusations are rather telling (and they remind me exactly of Drixx' response to when I was onto his crap in civ).

And ill shade whoever I want. Im not gonna townread them just because theyre freely shitposting, or not doing anything. I have no reason whatsoever to TR any of those 5 names yet.
You are putting effort.
That effort just isn't effective at sorting anyone

For instance, you aren't checking to see if any of your so called reads can be scum together as a fail safe.

If you have no reason to TR hearless, alisae, or gork, I have zero reason to TR you. Alisae doesn't stick their neck out on their TB read as scum unless scum with you. She gets too much heat for the lynch if you're town. Heartless has lead the scumhunting charge. Gork matches every other game we played and we synced on tells, particulatly when scum were acting like I did in mafiaception.
In post 3521, Titus wrote:
In post 3511, Gorkington wrote:titus are you fucking joking me? like, use your head. read fire's post again. and tell me that you still want me to say it.
Might as well. No harm.
It's more effective than 90+ percent of posts since Vecna subbed in.
In post 3543, Titus wrote:
In post 3539, jjh927 wrote:Wait, when did Bella become one of your scumreads, Titus?
This is why this is getting roped.

VOTE: JJ

@Vecna, yes. You're a scumread.
I am waiting for you to scumhunt to break that.
In post 3549, Titus wrote:
In post 3547, Vecna wrote:Away for dinner, back in an hour.

Titus, if you dare say that youre waiting for me to scumhunt one more time, im voting you for the rest of the game, without pause. No bluff. Thread lightly because your words will instantly loose the game for town here.
*shrug*
On the off chance you forgot how to play, I'll refrain from expressing my opinion for awhile.
In post 3706, Titus wrote:
In post 3684, Vecna wrote:
In post 3674, Alisae wrote:Also Vecna, what are your current reads?
Im still thinking Titus and Heartless are scum together. The way titus is TR'ing Heartless is totally fake.

Gork is still town

You and frogger are probably still town, allthough im not liking all the hip-hopping you guys are doing (but then again, I guess you might not be so carefree as scum)

Starting to feel slightly better about RM.

Still finding it hard to read Giga/eddy, fire and Transcend is also slightly weird and no longer as towny as I thought before.

Suspicions about Jjh are around.

Still up for lynching menno.

still have no idea how to sort Bella and that other alphabet guy that is still due to post a wall or explenation about their earlier reads.
Sorry that you can't attack my townread on Heartless. Deal with it. Fake how? You also say nothing about Heartless here.

This read wall is vapid on conclusions.

Gork is town. Why? We know he's town, but you don't detail why.

Feeling better about RM? Why?

There are suspicions about jj, but how do you feel about them.

It's hard to read Eddie hydra, giga and Transcend. Not true. They are all town, but you don't detail what conflict you have here that warrants leaving all these slots at null.

You basically say Frogger and Alisae are town, but try to build yourself an escape hatch.

No idea how to sort Bella or alphabet guy (who?). Again, you can lay out why these slots are the way they are.

Why are you wanting to lynch McMenno short of OMGUS?
In post 3717, Titus wrote:
In post 3715, Vecna wrote:All of these details youre asking about - ive already talked about them in great detail. If youre actually interested (but youre not, because youre scum) you would read what ive been saying.

The one that hasnt detailed any of their reads, is you. And the ones you have detailed are just totally poor reasoning.

Heart -has not- been leading the scumhunting effort. In fact, theyre on the absolute BOTTOM of efforts when it comes to scumhunting. Fucking McMenno has done more scumhunting.
He can lead in fewer posts. I'm sorry that bothers you.

You've spammed a bunch of garbage
. I'm not reading 200+ posts to guess at your reads when you should have been lynched prior to your sub in. If someone else can detail why you're conflicted, ok. I don't see anyone doing that though because
you have been a hot garbage mess of leash the tracker nonsense.
In post 3759, Titus wrote:
In post 3755, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 3749, Titus wrote:
In post 3746, Randomnamechange wrote:
Titus wrote:
In post 3740, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 3738, Titus wrote:
In post 3735, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 3733, Titus wrote:
In post 3731, jjh927 wrote:Right, so articulation is scummy. Got it.
1-800-Strawmen called. They want their words back.
that isnt a strawman though that is what they are saying
No. They're saying the tone and the approach is very scummy. That's not saying articulation is scummy. Aelita is actually good at picking up tone stuff. They are the only player that can catch certain things.
they are not the same across these two games.
im als a strong tone player. RR was playing more victimised and appealing. If Vecna was playing like RR this game he would have come in and hard buddied me.
Nah, Vecna is playing the victim to my push, to Alisae's push, to Aelita's push and he's appealing to others to try and lynch us.
he really isnt. when you started being a dick for no reason about him wanting to bond heartless he could have so easily AtE'd that but he didn't. Alisae's push maybe, but not yours. He has a scumread on you and you complain that he tries to get people to lynch his scumread. i really don't need to explain why that is fucking stupid, especially when you townread aelita.
Nah, he has been AtEing with my push. Whenever I ask him to explain anything, his answers are whining and crying and he just OMGUSed me when it was clear I wasn't falling for his bullshit. He doesn't have a legit scumread. He's just appealing to try and get me lynched.

He's backed into a corner as Vecna, jj, bella is just the obvious fucking answer and has been for the last umpteen pages of crap. I'm just waiting for y'all to catch up.
he is getting annoyed because you are making up reasons to justify your scumread on him.
No. He's
AtEing
that and you're buying it.

I didn't make up Alisae's accuracy rate.
I didn't make up his tone.
I didn't make up his bullshit attempt to divide me and Heartless and subsequent whining when that failed.
I didn't make up
his posts are spammy bullshit that say nothing, and he says go fish when I try to talk to him.

So just what about my scumread on him is made up?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6269 (isolation #441) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Vecna »

And this is just the first 1.5 page of Titus' Iso.

doing this AtE thing now, where she claims that it is me that is toxic, or making the game unenjoyable is a total joke.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6270 (isolation #442) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6268, Fro99er wrote:vecna get out of here with that

that's not scumhunting...just proving a point
Its both frog. Its both.

Because never has Titus adressed my play in the way she has done in this game. Not even when she was town, and she correctly caught me as scum.

She's always the one that is anti-shading as town.

And now while theres again a wagon forming on her, she's trying to slither out by stating that -im- the one making the game toxic?

Hey Titus, if for some bizarre reason you are town - you really need to reflect on this shit once you see my allignment. Its not like I give a shit about any of this, but at this point I really cannot do anything else but assume this is just a stratagem on your part to shut me down.

And im going to lynch you for it or die trying.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6272 (isolation #443) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways bed-time. Im done handing out olive branches. Im not voting anything else for the rest of the game unless I see a mechanical irrefutable hard-clear.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6273 (isolation #444) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Vecna »

You didnt catch shit Titus, only another 1v1 situation. Congratulations
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6280 (isolation #445) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6278, Firebringer wrote:Why aren't we lynching Vecna yet?
Maybe you need to actually do something to convince people, instead of just coasting by and wondering why shit isnt happening :good:

Work for that mislynch boy
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6332 (isolation #446) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6324, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Vecna

Night bitches
So now that im hammered its my time to talk some motherfucking sense to you donkeys.

ALISAE, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE TOWN

I appoint you to be my voice tomorrow. You saw I was right in civ when telling you you were getting buddied.

There is 1 scum in Titus / Transcend. im currently 90-10 on it being Titus, and I want you to get it lynched asap no matter what. Titus is scum. This is not their town-game even though theyre trying hard to mimic it.

Check my iso for about 6 long posts detailing why this is.

Aelita - youre getting pocketed.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6333 (isolation #447) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

(and yes, I still think theres 2 scum also in Frogger/Titus/Giga/Fire).

First time getting lynched as town, eeew.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6334 (isolation #448) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6300, Firebringer wrote:looking back on vecna posts, their transition to getting heartless to town was bad and contrived.
Also Titus push is bad.
Not like there was a claimed investigation or whatever.

Get this slot sorted, because all the people stating this is how fire plays as town regularly are full of it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6335 (isolation #449) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

And this shall be my last post.

Scum AtE at its finest. Lynch. With. Fire.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8444 (isolation #450) » Mon May 22, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8433, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:jj can i scumread titus?
would not recommend
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8449 (isolation #451) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8445, Randomnamechange wrote:vec we have a 100% win record together as town right?
i think you were in deathnote, no?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8495 (isolation #452) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 8477, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i think he means how two of the scum lynches were from guilties - the lynches from reads were on town. aelita was vigged in a way that was more mechanically sound than based on alisae's own reads, shiqf was basically rng to boot. dunn wasnt a contender for d3 lynch until the guilty (town was pushing mcmenno), i could have saved myself if not for bella dying.

though a part of jj's case on aelita was that she had a scum role (disagree on that since we didnt get fakeclaims but yeah) so i guess that counts?

this isnt to downplay town or to insinutae scum didnt suck but i do think town had a lot of power (which rc said was intentional to make the setup swingy)
The main reason I wanted to lynch shitfuck d1 was your behaviour though. Id call that proper scumhunting (as one of the few things I got right this game)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8496 (isolation #453) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 8493, Cheetory6 wrote:Vecna thought I was scum.
Biggest mistake IMO.
I will never trust you again! :good:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”