Newbie 1799 | URW 4 | Finally Over OMG

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #787 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 786, Drixx wrote:Welcome Elbirn. Your slot is widely scum read.
That's fine, someday Senpai will notice me

;P Nice to see you Drixx. I'm gonna slog through the last 30 pages, am really busy though. Anything I should know/keep in mind while reading/quick summary for me? I saw a dead jailkeeper and a VT in the opening post?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #789 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

So I've read up through page *checks* 6. Not much progress.

But uh hey have you guys figured out that bombcat slot is town yet? Just wanted to make sure cuz that seems bloody obvious.

Drixx's arguing with him seems so pedantic and weird that I've written it off as him trying to Kickstart the game by conjuring an argument, and it's not strongly AI but I'll give him a brownie point.

Key&peele makes my tummy unhappy
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #790 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Reading back that's not clear. The brownie point for weird arguing goes to drixx.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #792 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I have now read 11 pages, much progress good thinks

Uhmmm so yeah what the fuck is this game so far. That back and forth with kendapolis and flogger where she claimed scum repeatedly and told him to stop bussing basically was....mhm.

My tin foil hat conspiracy is kedepede and Raya = scum buddies 4eva

Someone come play with me

So lonely
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #802 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Elbirn »

So did anyone intend on playing mafia or are we having a quiet contest?

VOTE: Raya

I've read through to the flips on page 19 and I'm content with this for now. Drixx earned more brownie points for reasons I forgot, and I was about to be stupid and talk about how town whatshername was but lo, she has flipped already.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #807 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 803, nancy wrote:Hi Elbirn! Sorry I've been distracted by... girlfriends. :P

Let me know when you get caught up.

Welcome, itlepip. You are currently my strongest scumread.
I've read *whispers in ear* everything

I figured out on like page negative 7 that the scum team is ray and key, then proceeded to have that confirmed repeatedly, and then literally everyone else said the same thing but talked themselves out of it or got replaced or died.

Come along friends it is time
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #808 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 535, Raya36 wrote: If I were scum it would be a pretty dumb move to kill the one player who reads me as scum the most. That's pretty much asking for suspicion (as I'm clearly already getting).
In post 545, Raya36 wrote: Suffleplay was pretty town and probably a good kill for mafia to make. If I were mafia it would have been a bad kill since it brought suspicion on me.
Like oh my god its so gross kill it kill it KILL IT
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #829 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
In post 828, Raya36 wrote:
In post 808, Elbirn wrote:
In post 535, Raya36 wrote: If I were scum it would be a pretty dumb move to kill the one player who reads me as scum the most. That's pretty much asking for suspicion (as I'm clearly already getting).
In post 545, Raya36 wrote: Suffleplay was pretty town and probably a good kill for mafia to make. If I were mafia it would have been a bad kill since it brought suspicion on me.
Like oh my god its so gross kill it kill it KILL IT
Can you explain what is so bad about this so I can defend myself rather than just calling it gross.
Certainly!
It's an old axiom of mine that kills happen for a reason. Scum don't kill at random, and they don't kill to weave convoluted tinfoil hat conspiracy theories about whateverthehell. Therefore, shuffle wasn't killed to bring suspicion onto a town!raya; after all, if scum were interested in pushing a mislynch onto you, they'd want to keep the player pushing on you alive and have one more voice on their side.

What I've concluded here is that shuffle was killed for her reads, for being vocal against a scum!raya.

SO, your posts are gross because it's scum 101. Kill those who suspect you. When it's brought up, claim WIFOM. "I didn't do it, that'd be stupid" is the calling card of ze scums, remember that for future games.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #835 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 831, Raya36 wrote: I wasn't saying that mafia was killing at random or conspiring against me and killed Shuffle to bring suspicion onto me. I was simply saying that if I were mafia Shuffle would not have been my first choice of a kill since if I was thinking ahead I would have seen that Shuffle was sus of me and killing them would only bring more sus onto me.

I can sort of see why you are coming to this conclusion but it still doesn't make complete sense to me. Can I ask you why scum would want to kill a player sus of them? I understand that they obviously don't want that sus but it isn't that hard to think ahead to the next day and see that town will probably just end up being even more sus of you since the player sussing you was nked. It would make more sense to me to save that player for a later nk so it doesn't look like you are desperate to eliminate the sus.

I will keep this is mind. I don't mean to be defending myself with solely this reason and I understand how it is a scummy defense but there really hasn't been many other reasons brought up as to why people are sus of me. I get that scum could easily nk someone sus of them and then say what I've been saying, I just am not used to this playstyle being used and I thought it would be too risky for scum to actually ever use which is why I never really considered it before.
Well the idea that I'm getting at is this: Mafia want to control the "flow" of town. They don't want players alive who suspect them. And they know that they can kill players who suspect them and get away with it the majority of the time, and the way that they get away with it is either by hoping no one notices, or if someone does notice they say it's all WIFOM, or someone declares that analyzing night kills is pointless, and then lo and behold the naysayers were all scum who didn't want you to pay attention to the man behind the curtain. It's a very easy situation to talk yourself out of, which is exactly why I insist on being a pain in the ass about it :P

Lemme change tact here and ask you a question: Raya, why do you think that Shuffle was Nightkilled?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #836 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 423, Drixx wrote:
In post 422, keyenpeydee wrote:Both scums are at L-1
But i'd like Burgerking to be lynched.
If you feel that both are scum, then why are you insisting someone change? You can easily hammer bombcat, who is defiantly telling us he won't claim or say anything. He's daring us to lynch him in what looks like a classic case of scum bravado to try and get us to blink. Take him up on his dare and hammer him. You literally just said he's scum. He's reacted to being put at L-1 in a scummy fashion.

Something is very off about that post keyen.
Itlepip, you just said this post was bad? Talk to me about this please?

Cuz what I'm seeing here is like...Good. I think? Drixx is telling key to hammer bombcat, directing pressure away from Burgerking, who has since flipped town. Why does Scum!Drixx even give enough of a fuck to stick his nose in here and redirect pressure off of a mislynch?

Talk to me about your Drixx read in general, pwetty pwease?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #839 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 837, itlepip wrote:ugh the logic assumes I am town but bear with it just to see where I am coming from, replacements make games annoying.

So we have Drixx, a strong player who has very little content in a gamestate where only a few players, (bombcat, shuffle and maybe Key) had any actual analysis that game. Key basically is listening to whatever he says. There are two lynches looming right now, and for the sake of analysis they are both town. One of them is BK, who is going to be a mislynch at some point of the game. He isn't actually playing the game or willing to defend himself. Second there is bombcat who has does play the game although has an awful personality which is NAI. Drixx doesn't even have any logic for either of the two slots being scum (or any content d1 after post 70), but seems to be voting annoying people. He pushes key to switch reads and hammer bomb without using any logic for why bomb is a better kill than BK. A good player doesn't trust that Key has 100% found the scumteam d1, especially in a game as empty as this one, but Drixx doesn't care and pushes for a hammer. He also doesn't After the town flip (and the shuffle kill (which Drixx would make after 441 but I think almost every scumteam imaginable would kill shuffle)) BK was the opposite wagon to a town flip, and since he doesn't play the game almost certainly dies there with maybe some suspicion on Drixx but more on Key for hammering a town and PoEing two town.

Then finally the day ends with the other wagon than bombcat being killed, and not only does Drixx not push on RC the next day at all but sheeps RC's scumread on Nancy. Plus he very little good content this game.

Plus the 'I would have killed Nancy' was meh, especially since we basically had a conftown. He hasn't done anything towny and did a scummy thing which I expect way more from town Drixx.
I think I already know what I think about this, but rather than commenting I'd like to ask Drixx to reply to this.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #840 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 838, Raya36 wrote: As for why Shuffle was killed, I think it might be because they were one of the more vocal players. They didn't have a huge amount of posts but they were engaging in conversation, scumhunting and they seem to be a strong player. I also don't think they would have been an easu mislynch for scum to push.
It is of course possible that they had a lead on who scum is
but as I had been explaining I don't really like to depend on that since so many factors go into who is NKed. Maybe it was a mix of both? Being a strong and active player as well as maybe having a slight scum read or slight lead towards who is scum?
With this in mind, what is your read on Key?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #842 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 436, shuffleplay wrote: So conclusion- both Raya and Burgerking have made some pretty scummy and opportunistic voting choices in my eyes. It isn't just that they put multiple wagons at L-1, but the way they voted with little to no original thought or explanation of their own, just coasting along with the wagon. Idk if Raya/Burger scumteam makes a lot of sense to me at this point, but my scum pool currently is- Raya, Burger, and Flog slot/ThinkBig
In post 447, shuffleplay wrote:Also hey town, if I die tonight, pleaaaaaseeee look into Raya, ThinkBig
So raya, you are correct, I have no idea why I thought shuffle was scumreading key.

Now that I've actually done my homework: with what you said earlier in mind, do you think anything of the flogger/thinkbig slot?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #844 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

Hmm. So would you hypothesize that scum!TB would shoot shuffle?
In post 843, Raya36 wrote:
In post 383, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 136, Burgerking wrote:
In post 132, keyenpeydee wrote:Raya's post are really town. If she's scum, I think she's doing a good job faking it as a newbie.
raya's posts aren't really town.

if shes scum and u're town then u did bad at le scumhunting
I do not like this post. I do not like this at all.
Kind of jumped onto the Burger sus wagon without mucj explanation.

This is kind of interesting; what do you think of the fact that he was defending you in the post you quoted?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #847 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Elbirn »

Hi Drixx. If you have a moment?
In post 839, Elbirn wrote:
In post 837, itlepip wrote:ugh the logic assumes I am town but bear with it just to see where I am coming from, replacements make games annoying.

So we have Drixx, a strong player who has very little content in a gamestate where only a few players, (bombcat, shuffle and maybe Key) had any actual analysis that game. Key basically is listening to whatever he says. There are two lynches looming right now, and for the sake of analysis they are both town. One of them is BK, who is going to be a mislynch at some point of the game. He isn't actually playing the game or willing to defend himself. Second there is bombcat who has does play the game although has an awful personality which is NAI. Drixx doesn't even have any logic for either of the two slots being scum (or any content d1 after post 70), but seems to be voting annoying people. He pushes key to switch reads and hammer bomb without using any logic for why bomb is a better kill than BK. A good player doesn't trust that Key has 100% found the scumteam d1, especially in a game as empty as this one, but Drixx doesn't care and pushes for a hammer. He also doesn't After the town flip (and the shuffle kill (which Drixx would make after 441 but I think almost every scumteam imaginable would kill shuffle)) BK was the opposite wagon to a town flip, and since he doesn't play the game almost certainly dies there with maybe some suspicion on Drixx but more on Key for hammering a town and PoEing two town.

Then finally the day ends with the other wagon than bombcat being killed, and not only does Drixx not push on RC the next day at all but sheeps RC's scumread on Nancy. Plus he very little good content this game.

Plus the 'I would have killed Nancy' was meh, especially since we basically had a conftown. He hasn't done anything towny and did a scummy thing which I expect way more from town Drixx.
I think I already know what I think about this, but rather than commenting I'd like to ask Drixx to reply to this.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #854 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hi Nancy, this game needs life and we're both here
Ask me things or something
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #860 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

To the best of my recollection I've never played with him. My heyday was like a year+ ago, except for like once a few months ago where I tried to play again. So uh..I'm hella rusty and I don't know any of you people except for Drixx. I think you were in civ mafia before I replaced out? Yeah...

I could look into TB, but if we're looking for an active lurker I'm feeling more gut pains from Drixx. And I feel bad saying that because I know he has had his medical issues, but his content when he does pop in is so..lackluster. it's really rubbing me the wrong way and I've kinda been silent about it out of hope that he'd actually reply to us but he isn't so uh :/

Pedit: oh look more words

I can go reread rc again but I felt good about what they were doing, and bombcat was really solidly town to me, despite his..weirdness at the end there. I feel good about that slot.

Key might be scum but I've forgotten why *nods, smiles*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #863 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 564, ThinkBig wrote:Hey nancy, are you around? Let's talk if you are.

I'm a bit weary of the Raya wagon. The shuffleplay kill may have been a kill to frame Raya.
In post 593, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:what was that quickhammer TB
Quickhammer? I gave him time to claim and speak. He refused to claim and contradicted himself in every post. I don't feel sorry for the hammer at all.
In post 721, ThinkBig wrote:I'm still working on re-reading the game. Where I'm at right now:

RC - Town lean right now. I like the way you are pushing the game forward and trying to get this game moving.

keyenpeydee - town lean. His early frustration with my predecessor feels genuine frustration.

nancy/ZZZX - still working on it.

Raya36 - scum. Although I'm worried that the shuffleplay kill was a frame kill, I think some of Raya's post and votes feel rather opportunistic to me.

This is where I'm at now, though as I said, I'm working on re-reading the game and trying not to tunnel too much on the bombcat slot.
drixx - scum lean. Hasn't really done much scum hunting this game and has not really tried to move the game forward. I understand he is sick and has medical issues so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Oh
Oh god it is gross
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #868 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 862, nancy wrote:Meh I'm not feeling it from itlepip. I don't really feel him scumhunting/sorting since coming in so much as summarizing. What did you like about bombcat so much?
Itlepip did also just enter the game today, yes? He's at least given SOME content so far, and based on that + good tummy feelings I can give him more time to dazzle us.

Bombcat, if you strip away the really gross parts, was fine ? I generally liked what he had to say about the game state and he had good reactions when he got ran up early on
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #870 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 865, nancy wrote:If TB is scum though it does feel like he's spewed bombcat town a little I guess?
In post 866, nancy wrote:Like TB hates playing scum and especially hates LyLo so I can't honestly see him tunneling his scumbud here.
I read the iso and I don't even see why he was ever voting/scumreading bombcat...??? Like it happened but for no reason, and always secondary to burgerking. Then he completely changed his tune once rc came in.

It's really ~weird~
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #872 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 871, nancy wrote:Right now I can't help but think a lot of the hate for Raya may just be getting hate because she's doing superficially scummy shit that is actually just newb shit and not actual scum shit. I like her tonally for the most part and her recent things weren't pretty good for me? Did you feel the same way? Like what are you seeing there right now?

You're caught up completely right?

pedit yeah his stances have just been a hot mess all game, look at the way he was treating my slot it was like he was scared of scumreading me but hedging on it then when RC displayed a scumread he jumped on it
Yeah I grok exactly where you're at re: ray. She kinda came across earlier today as if she were frustrated town? Newb town being rail roaded? Mostly a feeling, plus it's notable that no slot in this game was sticking up for her which is pretty telling.

She's not exactly cleared but I'm happy she made content and made me feel a bit better. Need more from her tho.

And yes I am completely caught up
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #873 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Heck it

VOTE: ThinkBig
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #876 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 874, ThinkBig wrote:
Hardclaim 1-shot bp town

Aw man

He claimed BP and I forgot to make my post saying that all bp claims are scum

Now it'll look contrived and fake
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #877 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2, Plotinus wrote:
Newbie Setup

Matrix6 (as designed by Cogito Ergo Sum):

ABC
Town Jailkeeper
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Goon
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
Town 1-shot
Bulletproof
Mafia Goon
Town Tracker
To wit: if we are in setup 1, then mafia knows that bp is a safe and believable claim. Which is exactly why TB's claim is a lie and we're lynching him today
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #884 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

We can worry about the partner after we get a red flip out of TB.

I gotta focus on work rush here but hey drixx say some fucking words, dude
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #909 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Drixx, I remember that game! Wakes classic rock mafia. Ahhh...that was awful :D

You're still defending and sticking up for someone who just claimed scum tho, so uhm
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #928 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 917, Drixx wrote: I wrote that post before he threw in the towel and just kept trying to submit it as more posts piled on. The underlying principle of allowing someone to explain himself (using the English proper male pronoun when referring to unknown gender) was the point of the post. That post was never a defense of TB.

If you actually think I'm scum, do you really think so poorly of me that you think I would make THAT post (or ANY post) trying to save TB from that position? That's fucking insulting man.
1. Ewww you mean you don't use the 3rd person they/them/their? Drixx I thought we were friends what the hell :(

2. My point is that you were taking the time to redirect pressure off of TB and get people to hold back, and that's weird, man. And as I noted earlier in this game, I don't really listen to the "do you really think I'd do that as scum" defense.

I get you're super frustrated unhappy mode right now, and regardless of your alignment I'm sorry bruv, I respect ya and I want you to have ~fun~, maaaan. This games been a bit of a slog and hopefully the next ones better
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #944 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Drixx if your next post doesn't touch on this in some way,
I am hammering you. The number of times that people have asked for a response to it and you've ignored it is fucking ridiculous, and no you did not respond to it at any point no matter how much you claim that you "must have".

What I am especially interested in is why you push key to hammer bomb? What is your though process there, what are you trying to accomplish?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #946 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 566, Drixx wrote:Back home post "minor" surgery. I took my pain meds a few minutes ago so I have limited time in which I can talk intelligently until they start to wear off in a few hours. Thanks for the well wishes.

@Nancy - I see one of the first things you said is that I would have fear killed you. You're right. I mean ... the slot I replaced into was pretty scummed up, but you played me like a fiddle as I tried everything I could to escape the rope. It was like the proverbial cat and mouse situation. Just thought I would acknowledge. Skill don't lie.
In post 845, Drixx wrote:Umm... I'll let Nancy point out the games which represent why a scum me would just kill her and avoid having to deal with her particular brand of crazy. Like ... LOL.

ThinkBig should know better. He's watched me play enough.

VOTE: Raya
This is what I have found after like, triple checking your iso to ensure I'm not just crazy or dumb or something. These posts were all made prior to the post that itlepip made, hence us saying that you didn't respond to it. But I can also sympathize with blowing off a question you've already answered, which you thought you did because reasons

I think we're just talking past each other, no bad faith argumentation here friendo. Ignore the nancy parts of itlepip post, focus in on the part about telling key to hammer bombcat and we gucci
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #947 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Elbirn »

...Well don't all talk at once :P

I know Drixx is the Belle of the ball right now but I'd really like thoughts and words from all of you.

Raya, as the last newbie in this game, we're kinda supposed to be helping you ease into the site and teach you and stuff, so I'd hate to see you just sit on the sidelines. Come play! What are your thoughts regarding the game state right now? Any reads to share?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #956 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 948, keyenpeydee wrote:Meh feels like Drixx is the scum
In post 949, keyenpeydee wrote:Also I actually feel good about Raya now
In post 950, keyenpeydee wrote:If Drixx won't flip scum, I don't know who to suspect.
Raya making the TB case is just really on point.

I'd just go with Elbirn being the last scum. ZZZX has been really bad before he was replaced.
In post 954, keyenpeydee wrote:Raya is town for making a good case about TB
Sooooo, Drixx could be the last scum.
Itlepip feels town.
Elbirn feels town.
However, if Drixx didn't flip scum today
We should probably lynch Raya tomorrow.
This was an emotional roller coaster to read lemme tell ya

I am not at all sure of your read on me and raya. It seems like you're flipflopping and being non-commital and reversing yourself within posts just minutes from each other and I really don't know what you're thinking.

If Raya is town for a TB case, then why do you want her lynched if drixx flips town?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #957 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 955, Drixx wrote:
In post 954, keyenpeydee wrote:Raya is town for making a good case about TB
Sooooo, Drixx could be the last scum.
Itlepip feels town.
Elbirn feels town.
However, if Drixx didn't flip scum today
We should probably lynch Raya tomorrow.
This is the kind of in depth quality reads I was asking for. A++
I believe this is, The Sarcasm?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #961 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@key: "look I'm just expressing my thoughts here"

That's fine, great! But my take on your last few posts is that you've basically pointed a finger at everyone and haven't made any solid conclusions. You're kinda setup to go after whoever you want if Drixx flips town.

Why are you so confident in drixx flipping scum? Talk to me as if I were a 5 year old who hadn't been paying attention to the game
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #962 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 276, TheFlogScrogger wrote:bombcat, Raya, shuffleplay, all other members of the town...
So
Is flog the kind of man to self conciously put his scumbuddy in a list of "members of town", or the kind of man who gives out 3 actual townie names?

*blows bubble pipe*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #963 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Full disclosure I'm kind of bothered that Raya consistently points the finger at flog/TB slot for some reason or another no matter who's in it, but at no point votes the slot.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #989 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Apparently I somehow haven't posted in 2 days

I think flogs interactions with drixx and key are....perhaps indicative of them not being scum? Key and flogs arguments were...odd, I maybe think that scum buddies wouldn't interact like that. I suppose it all could have been staged but a simpler explanation would be that they're not aligned.

As for Drixx,
In post 190, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I would also like to add that Drixx could potentially be Bombcat's partner and their entire opener was a ploy. Why would Drixx assume that Bombcat voting him was a troll and that he should be kicked out?

I think that this response makes the most sense if they are mafia together and Drixx was extremely taken aback by Bombcat's vote, insulted even.
Newb-Scum calling an interaction scum vs. Scum? Like...idk man that's shite.

I really just want Drixx to come back here and give a fuck but I don't think he does :(
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #990 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Heck it let's go here

VOTE: Raya36
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #992 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 991, Raya36 wrote:
In post 990, Elbirn wrote:Heck it let's go here

VOTE: Raya36
Any reasoning to go along with this vote?
Circumstantial evidence points towards you + I want things to happen in this game and nothing happens by us all twiddling our thumbs waiting for one of us to hammer drixx

Iso me, I've floated your name a few times
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #995 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Ily drixx
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1004 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 998, Raya36 wrote: Are you getting a read one way or the other from Flubber calling Drixx and Bombcat a scum team? Any thoughts on Drixx based on his interactions?
I didn't state it exactly, but the implication there was supposed to be that a newbie-scum calling an interaction as scum vs. Scum = both those players are more likely town. Drixx and bombcat (now itlepip) get brownie points as a result.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1006 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

Well Raya? Am I scum? Put your cards on the table gurrllll
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1009 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Raya if you think I'm scum you should be voting me. Please do so.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1011 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hrmph.

You're just so hesitant with your vote and I can't decide if it's a scumtell (i.e. you seem at times preoccupied with not looking suspicious/drawing attention) or really is playstyle/other site meta.

Like I wasn't trying to be mean, I just wanted to see if I could twist your arm into actually taking a position.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1015 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1012, Raya36 wrote:Nah, it didn't come across as mean.

Anyway, while were waiting for the other players' opinions what are your thoughts on Itle and Drixx past Flog's svs read?
As stated before, itlepip/bombcat/thatwholeslot has felt pretty obvtown to me. Drixx is still the 2nd scummiest scum butt in game but dude idk snore this fucking game

If Drixx gets prodded again I'm just going to hammer him
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1020 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1018, Drixx wrote:Holy crap on a stick this game has stagnated. FOUR of us are town, and there's one scum. The four of us who are town are letting that scum get through today without engaging, which means we're going to have little chance of figuring out who they are today, and will make tomorrow even harder.

I can understand why scum is lurking. What about the other three of you?
I've literally been asking for two weeks for you to give content and I know that you can't because your guts are like melting or something and I'm sorry but this is where I'm at I need you to do something and I don't need you to yell at me for staring blankly at you waiting for you to do something like it's fucking my fault
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1031 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1025, Drixx wrote:
In post 1024, Drixx wrote:
In post 1023, Raya36 wrote:I know you're busy irl but can you please respond to the posts rather than make another post that doesn't help us with scumhunting and sorting at all.
That is literally the worst thing anyone has posted this entire game. It's IRRELEVANT when I respond to those posts. That's an excuse, and a tired and bad one. It makes you a hypocrite too. You sit and do nothing and refuse to do something with the excuse that I'm not doing exactly what you want me to do.
This goes double for Elbirn, who damn well knows he doesn't need me to do shit in order for him to evaluate other slots.
Dude, get fucking bent. We have all been evaluating other slots. Everyone has been doing shit. You've dodged every attempt everyone in this game has made to engage you or ask you questions, and when we call you on it you whine and bitch like a little child that WE'RE the problem. You are literally 0 percent content and 100 percent excuses and promises to post content, bitching that other people are the ones not giving content, and just fucking no

You're being a shitter. You're being hammered after you make your next post or 24 hours, whichever comes first. If you're town and have any intention of being slightly useful you will post this mystery content you claim to have been working on.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1036 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Can someone tell me when site rules changed that you can't even breathe too hard on another player or they'll throw a hissy fit? Maybe I need to put on rubber gloves and preface every post with "darling dearest friend, my comments on you being bad are in reference to your terrible play and not you as a person" because otherwise we must make the leap to "you're bullying me"

I don't even want to play this game, there's been like 25 people in a 9 player game, 2 slots are inactive and 1 might as well be since drixx took his ball and went home weeks ago.

A lynch on any player other than Drixx isn't even possible with this game state and I'm tired of sitting here waiting for other people to give half of a fuck while I spent weeks basically begging for Drixx to take the noose off of his own neck but SURPRISE you don't care either

I'm finishing the games I'm in and then I'm done with this shit

VOTE: Drixx

I like you as a person. Hope you're scum and we have a laugh about this at another time
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1044 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1043, Raya36 wrote:I'm not sure that I like that Itle was the one who was nked. It would make a lot more sense to nk you of it were Elbirn rather than the only other person there was any sus of.
Not really sure what you're saying here. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any suspicion at all on itlepip?

Fun exercise! Can you two remind me of your reads on Itle prior to his death?

Ima be doing stuff today but I do believe I'm honor-bound to not fuck this up now so uhm yeah
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1050 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I still need to do more thinks and I've got work to do and also I'm still feeling hungover from last night so I'm not doing my best mental thinking work

The thing that's doing my head in right now is that, with drixx being at L-1 for like over a week, should have meant that either

1. Drixx was last scum
2. Scum was already on the wagon

Because I don't know how else scum-Raya doesn't take advantage of the opportunity to take a free mislynch. I went into a bit of a tunnel on Raya considering what I viewed to be some scummy behavior, and admittedly it's quite possible that scum-Raya is too timid / admitted herself that she thinks optimal scum play is to avoid suspicion and maybe thinks a hammer would draw too much attention

So I need to go think about that some more

I'm also needing to think about the implications of nk'd itlepip, and what motivations go into that. He was apparently townread by all so not really mislynchable, making him an obvious target.. but also consider who becomes the most mislynchable person depending on the night kill, and who scum wants to take to lylo. If scum is key, this is the exact lylo she would want, if me and Raya seemed set to go against each other. If scum were raya...well, if I were her, I'd have shot me, not itlepip, I think.

Idk, back to anime and drinking water
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1054 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Raya, did your VLA end? Come play
So lonely
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1055 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Enclosed below is a spoiler of vote counts that may or may not matter. I'm going to think about them later.
You really don't need to bother opening the spoiler it's literally garbage and no commentary and is entirely for my own information because I'm at work on phone and no where to save

I'll say that the Day 1 fighting between key vs. Flog as dueling wagons, followed by the lynch on whatshisnameburgerkingmaybe is the key here, just have to analyze it

Spoiler:
In post 131, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.05

Almost done the house! Maybe I can kill this elk.

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

ZZZX
(L-5): Raya36

Platinum
(L-5): Rikku

Rikku
(L-4): platinum
bombcat
(L-5): ZZZX, keyenpeydee, Burgerking

:!:
Burgerking
(L-1): bombcat, shuffleplay, ZZZX, Raya36
shuffleplay
(L-4): Burgerking

Not Voting
(3):
shuffleplay
, Drixx, keyenpeydee, Rikku

Mod notes
: Keep it fun!

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-10 14:00:00)[/area]
In post 228, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.09

Finally caught something in a trap! I know it doesn't seem that long to you guys because it's only been 10 pages but this was four entire months of gameplay.

Burgerking
(L-3): ZZZX, Raya36
Raya36
Bombcat
(L-5): TheFlogScrogger

TheFlogScrogger
(L-5): bombcat

keyenpeydee
(L-2): bombcat, keyenpeydee, TheFlogScrogger

Not Voting
(3): Drixx,
keyenpeydee
, platinum, shuffleplay

Mod notes

Drixx is V/LA until today
Keyenpeydee is V/LA until Monday

Deadline
In post 251, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.10

I got a dog and named it Snežana

Burgerking
(L-3): ZZZX, Raya36
Raya36
keyenpeydee
(L-2): bombcat, keyenpeydee, TheFlogScrogger

Not Voting
(3): Drixx, platinum, shuffleplay

Mod notes
: Keep it fun! Personal attacks are not okay.

Drixx is V/LA until today

Deadline
In post 275, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.11

Finally! The elk provided 179 cuts of meat so now we can stop buying food at villages. Also maybe we can finally make some skis now that winter is almost over. The snow is deeper than our waist so it will be worth it.

Burgerking
(L-4): ZZZX,
Raya36

Raya36
keyenpeydee
(L-2): bombcat,
keyenpeydee
, TheFlogScrogger, Raya36
TheFlogScrogger
(L-4): keyenpeydee

Not Voting
(3): Drixx, platinum, shuffleplay,
keyenpeydee

Mod notes

Deadline
In post 301, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.12

Finally another quest.

Burgerking
(L-4): ZZZX
Raya36
keyenpeydee
(L-2): bombcat, TheFlogScrogger, Raya36
TheFlogScrogger
(L-4): keyenpeydee
platinum
(L-4): shuffleplay

Not Voting
(2): Drixx, platinum,
shuffleplay

Mod notes

shuffleplay is V/LA until Friday

Deadline
In post 344, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.13

Exhausted from travelling homewards in the snow, I stopped to light a fire to rest, but the dog interrupted me by barking in alarm. I cancelled the task and zoomed out a little to see what was going on and there are robbers in the tile I zoomed in on. I guess I'm about to lose the net I got a discount on at the village. I'm way too fatigued to win this fight but I will try.

Burgerking
Raya36
keyenpeydee
(L-2): bombcat, TheFlogScrogger, Raya36
TheFlogScrogger
(L-3): keyenpeydee, Drixx
platinum

Not Voting
(1):
Drixx
, platinum

Mod notes

Deadline
In post 352, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.14

Yeah, I didn't even get one hit in.

Burgerking
Raya36
(L-5): Burgerking

keyenpeydee
(L-1): bombcat, TheFlogScrogger, Raya36, Burgerking
TheFlogScrogger
(L-3): keyenpeydee, Drixx
platinum

Not Voting
(1): platinum

Mod notes

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-11 14:00:00)[/area]
In post 401, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.16

yessss another elk

Burgerking
(L-2): ZZZX,
ThinkBig
, keyenpeydee, bombcat
keyenpeydee
(L-4):
bombcat
, Raya36,
Burgerking

ThinkBig
(L-3):
keyenpeydee
, Drixx, Burgerking
platinum
(L-5): shuffleplay

bombcat

Not Voting
(2): platinum,
ThinkBig, keyenpeydee
, ThinkBig

Mod notes

Deadline
:
(expired on 2017-06-11 14:00:00)
[/area]
In post 425, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.17

It is the end of Soil month, aka March, and I have finally managed to make some skis...just in time for spring which starts in Swidden month (April). The snow will be melted by late April / Early May (Seedtime month) but anyway we have skis now yay.

Burgerking
(L-1): ZZZX, keyenpeydee, bombcat, Raya36
keyenpeydee
(L-5): Raya36

ThinkBig
(L-5): Drixx, Burgerking

bombcat
(L-1): shuffleplay, ThinkBig, Burgerking, Drixx

Not Voting
(1): platinum,
ThinkBig

Mod notes

Deadline
:
[/area]
In post 454, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.19

A bear! So, bears are dangerous! Bears will fuck you up. Don't go messing with bears. But if you have to mess with bears then ranged weapons while it's in a trap and can't get you are a good start. If you don't have any ranged weapons and don't want to go buy some are bored to throw rocks at it until it dies then tie your dog to a tree because your dog will defend you to the death and it's not going to win, and engage the bear but back up and walk away as soon as you get more than slightly injured.

There's a recent change that trapped animals don't live forever anymore and will die of natural causes after a little while in the trap but I am going to try to kill it a little bit on my own first, but if it injures me then I'll retreat and let it die on its own. Bears can one hit kill you but they don't always, especially if you have good armour (which I don't).

Burgerking
(L-0): ZZZX, bombcat, Raya36, keyenpeydee, ThinkBig
<-- LYNCH

bombcat
(L-3):
ThinkBig
, Burgerking, Drixx

Not Voting
(2): platinum, shuffleplay

Mod notes

Deadline
:
[/area]
In post 775, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.11

Code: Select all

<Plotinus> urwbot, start
<URWBot> Custom - too easy, named Reko, 6) Koivulainen, Male, 1) Spring, 3) Unfortunate 
                  hunting trip. First reduce each skill as much as possible, then increase these 
                  skills: sword, swimming, tracking, weatherlore, club, herblore, hideworking, 
                  carpentry, cookery, stealth, axe, survival

LynchingWith 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Raya36
(L-2): keyenpeydee, nancy
keyenpeydee
(L-4): RadiantCowbells

Not Voting
(5): Drixx, Raya36, ZZZX, ThinkBig, RadiantCowbells

Mod notes

Drixx is V/LA for medical reasons.

Deadline
:
(expired on 2017-06-26 14:00:00)
[/area]
In post 800, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.12

Heading west to settle on the shore near Sartola. We were near Reemi before. Gonna try to get a quest from one of these villages.

Raya36
(L-3): keyenpeydee,
nancy

itlepip
(L-4): nancy

nancy
(L-2): Drixx, ThinkBig

Not Voting
(4):
Drixx
, Raya36, Elbirn,
ThinkBig
, itlepip, nancy

Mod notes

Elbirn is the new ZZZX! itlepip is the new RadiantCowbells!

Deadline
:
[/area]
In post 826, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.13

Success! People dress differently in the western cultures. There's a wounded adventurer here. We'll talk to him and then go get his weapon back for him.

Raya36
(L-1): keyenpeydee, Elbirn, nancy
nancy
(L-2): Drixx, ThinkBig
itlepip
(L-4): nancy

Not Voting
(2): Raya36,
Elbirn
, itlepip,
nancy

Mod notes

Deadline
:
[/area]
In post 930, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.14

Here it is! Now to bring it back to him and continue our journey west.

Raya36
(L-2): keyenpeydee,
Elbirn, nancy
, Drixx
nancy
(L-4): Drixx, ThinkBig

Drixx
(L-4): itlepip

ThinkBig
(L-0): nancy, Elbirn, itlepip, ThinkBig
<-- LYNCH

Not Voting
(1): Raya36,
itlepip, Elbirn, nancy

Mod notes
: A lynch has been achieved!

Deadline
:
[/area]
In post 1037, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.05

Took a few tries to light the fire, but we did it! Now we just need to sit next to the fire until we're no longer freezing to death. I'm going to make a hole in the ice and try some fishing while I wait!

LynchingWith 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to lynch.

Drixx
(L-0): itlepip, keyenpeydee, Elbirn
<-- LYNCH

Raya36
(L-3): Elbirn

Elbirn
(L-2): Raya36

Not Voting
(1): Drixx

Mod notes
: A lynch has been achieved!

keyenpeydee is V/LA until 13 July

Deadline
:
(expired on 2017-07-09 14:00:00)
[/area]
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1057 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1056, Plotinus wrote:
Raya366 has been prodded. Since this is her sixth prod, she is also being replaced. If she posts before a replacement can be found, she can stay.
:neutral:
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1063 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1060, keyenpeydee wrote:VOTE: Raya
What was this?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1066 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Raya what do you think about key and Flogger wagoning each other on day 1? If you have time, can you reread those posts/pages and give me some thoughts? It's also...interesting, where key claims scum and tells flog to stop bussing her. Repeatedly.

For example, I don't know whether or not to conclude that "oh, they did some elaborate distancing/bussing play right there" or to conclude "okay lol they can't be scum together"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1073 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1070, keyenpeydee wrote:I really want some direct answers to my questions so I want to question this:

1. Raya and Elbirn, what's your read on Itlepip?

My read on itlepip is town, though I scumread bombcat.
What the fuck am I reading
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1074 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1068, keyenpeydee wrote:I honestly don't know why I did that but all I know is that I want to end the game because this is seriously getting boring especially if Raya was replaced.

Elbirn, you've been really helpful a lot lately and I would really give you town points for that, however, I don't really trust your slot. Maybe because it was a ZZZX slot.

Raya, I know that I've been scumreading you so hard Day 2, but honestly, I am really townreading you at this point and since when you gave that ThinkBig case. I still don't trust you though and I would be really frustrated if you really turned out scum this game, but I would assume that you're town here.

So that leaves "me", whom I know is town. If I were scum, this isn't the LyLo I would go for, instead, I would've killed Raya since I think that she can convince Elbirn/Itle's slot that I'm scum, she can also be a threat to me, and I want to get rid of her since Day 2, but she wasn't the one who was killed last night, so I don't really agree with the reason that this is the LyLo I want.

Sure that Flog's slot was scum, but I would never EVER really hardclaim as scum like that. Sure, I claimed scum, but not that I would really completely claim that I'm scum. I hardclaimed scum because Flog was insulting, frustrating, and manipulating as fuck, and I feel really defeated to the point that I just want out of this game, but I still tried my best to stay on this game. I've been really unhelpful with a lot of the games I joined in, and I don't really want that to be my meta, but that's just how I play.

Bussing is also not on my playstyle if I am gonna be scum, so if I were scum with Flog, then I wouldn't be able to bus and create a case against him given that I can't respond to pressure and I don't really give a case that much against a person.

Sorry if I've been unhelpful on this game and some events I may not remember since a lot had happened, so I'll try to re-read my ISO. I'm really lazy af.

Soooooooooo to be clear, I want to lynch Elbirn rather than Raya. Still hesitant on this, but this is the one I want to go for.

This post was wishy washy garbage consisting of

1. Telling us what you would or would not do as scum, as if that's something that's not going to be biased, and comes across fishy as all hell. Very over defensive
2. Telling us that, basically, you have reasons to townread me and have wanted Raya gone for days...but you want to lynch me instead for no reason
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1075 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Key I'm going to need you to tell us actual reasons for your reads. I'd also like if you could link us to past examples of you claiming scum, as you said earlier you do it frequently.

Tia
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1079 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Alright so I have an utter shitshow of a game wherein God almighty was not merciful enough to direct scum to shoot me, thus causing me to unavoidably be the cause of Towns loss in LYLO, where my options for a lynch are

1. The scumshit who claimed scum after being #TrolledHard by her own scumpartner leading to a ridiculous cross bus
2. The scumshit who consistently pointed the finger at her scumbuddy all game but never voted him, supported his wagon during the above mentioned dueling wagons scenario, and had a slimy hop on to every wagon she could to put it at L-1

I really can't give a fuck at the moment, I think I'm gonna go have a beer and then just flip a coin
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1080 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

No you know what I don't give a fuck it's Key

VOTE: Keyenpeedee

Meeting adjourned, end my suffering
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1081 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh yes, a tip for Raya

If you're scum, hammer key asap and you win
If you're town, please at least make a post here confirming that you could have hammered but didn't. This will make you confirmed town
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1084 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

My vote wasn't to confirm you as town, my vote was to lynch who I thought was scum.

The advice afterwards was just tips for a newbie, as an SE I feel I owe that much? Like if you were scum I wouldn't want you to not understand that you won the game, and then have it slip through your fingers. It'd be unsportsmanlike.

I basically decided there was too much wifom bullshit going on with key for that not to be a scum ploy. Reading over the key vs. Flog exchange, keys emotions come across very...fake? there was not enough pressure for her to claim scum and start a fight with flog and repeatedly tell him to "stop bussing". For someone who claimed to be frustrated and pressured and so did something silly, it really doesn't come across in her posts there. And even if it had, well...what was there to be upset about? 1 vote?

It was a scum ploy to distance from each other, with a sprinkling of "what the fuck is this bullshit" for taste. And they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for us meddling kids
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1102 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah Raya did well! During the game I gave her some flak for never voting Flog slot but now with the knowledge that she's town, she did successfullly point out someone as scum. Just needs the confidence to really act on that/get used to the sites way of voting, rather than her homesite where you get to vote only once? And then she chose correctly in LYLO which is always a difficult thing to do

I hope you play moar games here Raya, this one was a bit rough but is not indicative of MS. Lots of cool stuff and cool people fun happy time yes good ~☆
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1136 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I think flog and bombcat were badgross but have this weird hope that they're misunderstood and if we leave them alone for a bit they'll blossom into good human being flower...things.

I might be giving too much credit but I just don't like to railroad people

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”