Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 323, Mulch wrote:I'm gut reading boon over acting to me as to take suspicious off someone but ifk
Huh?
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by firecrocer »

So he omgus votes me, scum claims, yadayada.
Fastforward he backs off that his vote on me was, "RVS" and now it's, "reaction testing", who? Me? RC? The fact that it was rvs, because saying your vote is just rvs kinda takes away the point, no?
In post 168, TesXX wrote:Nope. Just wanted to let you all know.
Why would claiming scum get you not to be voted?
Like, I don't get it.......................................................................................................................................
Surprisingly, it works a lot, i've seen the mafia go on and win by saying they are mafia and to vote them. Rationale is basically wifom. It's fun, you should try it sometime.

Tes' ISO is full of questions that he doesn't really need/use the answers too.
In post 192, TesXX wrote:
In post 187, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree. I don't think that much is lost. But I can also look at this from Firecrocer's viewpoint and I find it at best unlikely that even with me talking you through it you're totally brick wall as to what Town!Firecrocer could possibly have been thinking when she made that vote. Feels like you're stonewalling me because you don't want to back down on a read for tactical reasons.
I do think it's possible that she's town. I just think it's unlikely. As I've explained.
I think scum!Firecrocer trying to use BS to lynch me is more likely than the town viewpoint she would have.
I'm not. How would you know what town viewpoint I would have?
I don't like modvotes, I mild scumread you for your modvote.
Then you overreacted to my mild scumread and start declaring i'm trying to mislynch you with a case full of malarkey, when your case on me is much worse.
I'm 100% that Firecrocer is ScummingtonMcScumlord VIII. -MarioManiac4
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by firecrocer »

What's w/v?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

wolf/villager
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by firecrocer »

In post 324, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Why so harsh on RC? Give me a really good reason to suspect RC.
Is this to Tes?
You can suspect me instead.
It's trendy :)
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by firecrocer »

Thanks.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 326, firecrocer wrote:So he omgus votes me, scum claims, yadayada.
Fastforward he backs off that his vote on me was, "RVS" and now it's, "reaction testing", who? Me? RC? The fact that it was rvs, because saying your vote is just rvs kinda takes away the point, no?
Like, I don't get it.......................................................................................................................................
Surprisingly, it works a lot, i've seen the mafia go on and win by saying they are mafia and to vote them. Rationale is basically wifom. It's fun, you should try it sometime.

In post 187, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree. I don't think that much is lost. But I can also look at this from Firecrocer's viewpoint and I find it at best unlikely that even with me talking you through it you're totally brick wall as to what Town!Firecrocer could possibly have been thinking when she made that vote. Feels like you're stonewalling me because you don't want to back down on a read for tactical reasons.
I do think it's possible that she's town. I just think it's unlikely. As I've explained.
I think scum!Firecrocer trying to use BS to lynch me is more likely than the town viewpoint she would have.
Then you overreacted to my mild scumread and start declaring i'm trying to mislynch you with a case full of malarkey, when your case on me is much worse.
I think he was saying that your vote was RVS unless I'm misunderstanding

Could you show examples of your second point?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 311, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 309, Eddie Cane wrote:rc... 299 you just described competent scum. if you're assuming all scums are competent that's a joke
299 described all scum. Even newbscum try to have views that the group will feel are reasonable. Town usually do not.
I disagree. it's more common than not but not a rule id go by. group think is a well known scum tell (as is posting stuff rather than analyzing it), and i dont think its reasonable to say scum don't usually try and avoid hitting thst scum tell
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:10 pm

groupthink is a scumtell in theory but people tend to townread people who agree with them and people tend to scumread those who don't, and people are aware of that.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Aware of that enough to as scum, agree with people, but not aware enough of it as town to get past their egos and recognize that their views aren't front and centre of the universe
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

egos are the biggest thing preventing most ppl from being "good" players but anyways busy irl be back tomorrow
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:26 pm

It's hard for people to recognize 'hey: my reads aren't as good as I would like them to be' and for them to go frmo there to learning to be better.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 272, RadiantCowbells wrote:LIKE YOU ARE PUSHING SOME IMAGINARY REASONING WHERE SHE DECLARED THAT TESXX WAS TO BE IMMEDIATELY DAYVIGGED. THIS IS NOT BASED ON REALITY.
SHE VOTED SOMEONE WHILE STILL IN RVS OVER SOMETHING THAT SHE CONSIDERED A MINOR SCUMTELL. SHE DID NOT DECLARE THEM LOCKSCUM.

Want to know why town lost 205? this is why town lost 205.
Nobodys mentioned dayvigging have they?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 317, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I didn't, but I think that you knew that because someone in the neighbourhood to which I belong (which has daychat!) informed you in scumchat that I was largely reaction testing with that push. I think it's odd how you randomly went back and brought that up out of nowhere and how you seem to know I was insincere about it.
I didn't KNOW if you were insincere about or not. I was unsure (that's why I asked).
In post 318, firecrocer wrote:
In post 290, TesXX wrote:I did not say, nor do I believe that you said that.
I wasn't referring to you saying that, Uzi did, before.
Oh.
In post 324, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Why so harsh on RC? Give me a really good reason to suspect RC.
My ISO states why his cases and question dodging are scummy to me.
In post 326, firecrocer wrote:So he omgus votes me, scum claims, yadayada.
Wait, takes away the point from reaction testing?
No, I purposely said something that was false to see how people would respond to it.
Show me where that ever gets people townread.
Also just because some people have, for some reason, townread people for claiming scum that doesn't indicate scum alignment just because someone claimed scum as trolling.
What?
There are some that the answer isn't very important, but to say that my iso is FILLED with them... could you elaborate?
Didn't declare you were trying to mislynch me. I thought your case on me was MOST LIKELY to be from scum because I thought being scum trying to make me a possible mislynch made more sense than you having that mindset.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

I think I picked the wrong game to try my new playstyle, especially when I don't have much time lol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 339, Mulch wrote:I think I picked the wrong game to try my new playstyle, especially when I don't have much time lol
Right game, wrong time :P
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm on page 4 kill me now lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

Just to clarify on so Boon dosen't have a meltdown, even if you take away the meta it was clear the post was a joke. Boon asking for a clarifiaction on an obvious joke is weird.

Backtracking a bit I think this moral by Scarab about me angleshooting comes from a towny mindset. They had an upfront reaction and scum would be cautious about saying this.
Skitter has confidence from to . It's refreshing. I was able to identify them as scum easily in a micro I was just in with RC, and they have a totally different tone here. Town lean.

is a useless post by FireCrocer. What's the point of it? It acts game solvy but is doing nothing to advance, and is followed up by . Horrible reason for a vote.

I'm gut scumreading this by Eddie. Nothing to back it up.

The self awareness in 59 by is alarming, the fact they knew boonskiies had brought it up but had to mention that. Like, why mention that? Shows your caring about how your words sound.

I'm townreading by Keyen, like it's a greater than rand chance of villa to say you forgot why you scumread someone. Trust me, I would know.

: If they had a mafia chat, I would be threadshifted when they posted. At least I think so.

This by Fykus I'm gutreading town. Something frank about it.

The, "do you find this scum indicative" part of is a super scummy question from TEsX, like obviously he thought that or he woulden't be saying it. Filler question.

Backtracking I decided I don't really like part of this where they say "your discrediting the mod." Like, wtf? who cares?

WTF is . What is convienient LMAO. But I'm starting to sort of see a town croc here just by tone. Don't ask me why lmaaao.

by scarab sort of flags the same sort of thoughts I was thinking about Key's bullshit thought process. Second towny thing from Scarab.

RC dafuck is dumb af. Don't like it. I saw his thought proces all the way through here, fire's reasonsing here was bullshit and it sort of was a classic OMGUS.

Dunno how to read this , LMAO. I think i'll call it NAI.

@Tessx
idk how to explain bump buttons for you, you gotta learn for urself lol.

Admittedly this is a pretty to RC question, how is that RVS? seemed like you scumread him, not random. Yeah from RC follows this thought so w/e maybe RC can be null again.

to RC>TessX

seem like scum reaching on pretty dumb stuff by RC

eddie lool

is this from UZI. I'm used to town!uzi only asking questions when it matters. ??? Zero point to this. Scumlean Uzi already.

TBH tho I sorta dig his reasoning in so maybe he's not scum? IDK. Although it's something pretty easy to point out.

I like the here but I disagree, scum can easily be confident especially with some pretty good scum players here like RC and Boony.

I'm sort of antimindmelding with boon in , I don't think that's what Skitter is doing, except making valid points for both, I feel like this is hypothetically scum reaching here.

LMAO again.

HOLY
overraction by Boon, it was a simple comment. DUmbass vote on me too in . Dunno, I didn't even basically use meta and IDK how you expect me to know that you change meta every game? So your scumreading me for it, lol. Doubt it. Feels like scum flailing again. Then again could be just Boon. BUT IDK I'm not feeling it.

This arguement is by firecrocer and at this point it's scummy that's harping on so many NAI things.

The by croc here is towny.

I've when he is town, so I'm giving him a meta town read here. Also like his vote on me :)

Uzi the fact your responding to is alarming it's like your ignoring Boon and me and trying to find the easiest thing to respond to. Sorta feeling Croc lynchbait like RC said too.

This is . REACTION test my ASS your digging yourself into a deeeeep ass hole.

@keyen
in you link me in a scumteam,can u say how you got this? I had barely posted, lol.

I literally don't get by TessX, I actually don't, like what is the question they are asking me how it was obvious joke and why scum would do that to fit in? What answer are you expecting? lol. Why would a mindmeld on Eddie be joking :?: you are either scum or have reaaaaly bad joke perception.

This by RC initially raised alarmbells cause it sorta seemed like classic Rc!scum trying to take control of the game, but I'm sorta feeling the lynchbait and the fact both Uzi and TessX have been pushing them and harping on them. Sorta does feel lynchbaity to me tbh.

by Uzi scum. It makes no sense with their meta and the tone is off as fuck and she's making Croc out to be doing something that they aren't. Bullllshiiiit.

reaction by RC here, the scummy thing about Uzi isn't that their push is NAI, it sorta is bulshit, but more the fact that UZi is exaggerating here.

is the wrong tone here to someone you think is scum, buddy boy.

What's up with these by Uzi? Starting to lock Uzi scum by now.

by Uzi yeah this finally makes sense there IS no push lmaaao

Again by Fykus guttown reading.

is this by Boonskiies? I didn't chainsaw SHIT.

is so bad by Boonskiies, trying to frame me as a partner of TessX. Like, cmon man, You did that as scum and your being completely obvious rn. I think ur scum with TEssX .

lol anohter mindmeld by

Apparently I without knowing that you change it, yeah I'm gonna try meta bro. Stop voting me.

I actually that the tone was totally differnet, plus firecrocer also has dissapeared for a little by now.

Lol RC anger seems genuinelol.

by Eddie. Don't like it. Not eddieish either.

@Eddie
can you explain

The "how much crack do u smoke" from TEssX to Boon is weird cause it's different tone than they used beofre, more aggresive.

GETTING TIRED NOW but I agree with Croc

The reapting this is scummy.

@RC
explain to someone dumber than u are

Dafuck Jin suspecting RC lmaaao.

don't like Croc's reaction in u didn't bring up the obvious fact that you WERENT PUSHING ANYTHING lol and instead are aruging semantics.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

[Scarab, Vedith, Mulch, Skitter, Fykus]
[Eddie, RC]
[Jin, Firecrocer, Keypey]
[Uzi, Boonskiies, TessX]
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: TessX
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 138, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I miss the old Mulch, straight from the Go Mulch
Chop up the posts Mulch, set on his goals Mulch
I hate the new Mulch, the wall posting mood Mulch
The always logical Mulch, the trying way too hard Mulch
I miss the sweet Mulch, the chop up the cases Mulch
I gotta say at that time I'd like to meet Mulch
See I invented Mulch, it wasn't any Mulches
And now I look and look around and there's so many Mulches
I used to love Mulch, I used to love Mulch
I even had an Annadog avi, I thought I was Mulch
What if Mulch made a case about Mulch?
Called "I Scum Read The Old Mulch"? Man that'd be so Mulch
That's all it was Mulch, we still love Mulch
And I love you like Mulch loves Mulch
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: jin
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:34 pm

just bus dude
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 249, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 223, Boonskiies wrote:TesXX is probably scum that's mad about being pushed without concrete evidence and from what he was meaning as joke posts. That's probably why Mulch chainsaw'd onto me with a wrong meta case.
so why is he scum? your post says he's mad being pushed for joke posts. why does that make him red as opposed to green
this is part of whether or not I vote boon. i don't get why town would not be angry at being pushed for joke posting

btw the last line is because my girlfriend was looking over my shoulder and I wanted to confuse her
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Note that eddie, with prompting, voted TesXX but mostly talked about other people and discredited the very same wagon it was on and as soon as he had a convenient place to put his vote he unvoted.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”