Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (isolation #200) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1884, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1883, Quick wrote:
In post 1879, beeboy wrote:I think Quick backpedals on his reads when he gets into arguments with people.
He said I was a scum lean despite me being at the bottom of his read list as an act of damage control.
It has nothing to do with getting into arguments with people. It has to do with the fact that when I am arguing with people, I tend to get vibes on them about whether they are being genuine or not.

So far, I think both yours and Joey's reactions are genuine, but that doesn't mean it can't come from Scum. That is what I am thinking currently.
Yes but trying to adjust your past reads along the way while talking to someone is counterproductive
Is that my fault then?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #201) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1886, Quick wrote:
In post 1879, beeboy wrote:I think Quick backpedals on his reads when he gets into arguments with people.
He said I was a scum lean despite me being at the bottom of his read list as an act of damage control.
It has nothing to do with getting into arguments with people. It has to do with the fact that when I am arguing with people, I tend to get vibes on them about whether they are being genuine or not.

So far, I think both yours and Joey's reactions are genuine, but that doesn't mean it can't come from Scum. That is what I am thinking currently.
Yes but trying to adjust your past reads along the way while talking to someone is counterproductive
Is that my fault then?
how am I adjusting my past reads? I am not doing that at all?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (isolation #202) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1888, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1887, Quick wrote:
In post 1886, Quick wrote:

Is that my fault then?
how am I adjusting my past reads? I am not doing that at all?
You invoqued a tons of reasons to justify your contradiction basically. I was also making the assumption it applied to the beebop's case but i have no clue because i didnt read that part as much
Joey,

Would it change your perspective of me if this is something that happens to me quite frequently? It should be somewhat obvious that I am not flustered by your accusations because I have been in this situation many times.

Just read this recent thread I made and look at the things I wanted help with:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=73622
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #203) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1889, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1885, Quick wrote:
In post 1882, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1880, Quick wrote:
In post 1878, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1877, Quick wrote:
In post 1875, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1874, Quick wrote:
In post 1871, Joey_ wrote:No im fucking not

you ltierraly said you scumread me AFTER ISO

But you listed me as scum BEFORE ISO

??????????

Thats why i assumed you "scumread" me BEFORE the flip but never said anything about your read on me
Yeah, When I ISO'd you I decided to reevaluate you and not just Scum read you for Nero's reasons. I think the part you are not getting is that I dropped the previous bias I had when I was going by nero's reasons when I decided to ISO you myself to see if I thought the same thing.
Okay, so your way of "reevaluating someones slot w/o bias" is to iso then and outing a single list of non-scumbuddies? you shitting me

Whats your current read on me
My current read on you is Null/Scum.
You cant have me null, i made enough content to not be categorized as null

Why do you still scum lean me quick?
You should be asking why I don't Scum read you as much as I was previously. :dead:
Hm no, you scumleaned me and if anything it means Null/Scum

Why do you still think im mafia, do you think my push on you isnt legitimate?
Maybe to you Lean Scum and Null/Scum are the same thing, but to me they are not. This is your problem with me in a nutshell: you don't understand my thought process, but you think you do, but you really don't.

I really disagree with this, im pretty convinced im smart enough to correctly judge if your though process, whatever the fuck it is, seems genuine or not
You've been tunneling me for two days straight. Am I really coming off like I am flustered? Honest question here because I don't get what you are looking at that you are judging that I am not being genuine. Usually when someone says they don't think someone is being genuine it is based off of tone. I don't think my tone is bad which leaves me scratching my head on how adamant you are being that I am Scum for not being genuine.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #204) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1894, Joey_ wrote:Your train of thoughts had huge flaws, somethings contradicted each other aka like i said, it felt like you justified your read a posteriori.

Having said that, your post about the help thread is annoying because it explains most of what im scumreading you for, if you remove all that the only thing that stays is that you have bad reads which isnt ai

so VOTE: flubber
Why is Whiskers Town? Why don't you want to lynch them?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #205) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Quick »

I'll highlight the important bits.
In post 1882, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1880, Quick wrote:
In post 1878, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1877, Quick wrote:
In post 1875, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1874, Quick wrote:
In post 1871, Joey_ wrote:No im fucking not

you ltierraly said you scumread me AFTER ISO

But you listed me as scum BEFORE ISO

??????????

Thats why i assumed you "scumread" me BEFORE the flip but never said anything about your read on me
Yeah, When I ISO'd you I decided to reevaluate you and not just Scum read you for Nero's reasons. I think the part you are not getting is that I dropped the previous bias I had when I was going by nero's reasons when I decided to ISO you myself to see if I thought the same thing.
Okay, so your way of "reevaluating someones slot w/o bias" is to iso then and outing a single list of non-scumbuddies? you shitting me

Whats your current read on me
My current read on you is Null/Scum.
You cant have me null, i made enough content to not be categorized as null

Why do you still scum lean me quick?
You should be asking why I don't Scum read you as much as I was previously. :dead:
Hm no, you scumleaned me and if anything it means Null/Scum

Why do you still think im mafia, do you think my push on you isnt legitimate?
Does anyone else besides me see a contradiction here in that Joey knew I was using different terminology and then later says there is no difference?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (isolation #206) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1898, UC Voyager wrote:......
Do something... ffs.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #207) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Quick »

Nero, what's your read on Axel and Whiskers?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (isolation #208) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1912, Nero Cain wrote:I think most mafia players are secretly 6 years old mentally
I am debating if this is sig material.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (isolation #209) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Quick »

Nero, why is Axel Scum and Whiskers NOT?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (isolation #210) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1915, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1911, Quick wrote:Nero, what's your read on Axel and Whiskers?
I feel like Axe is kinda active lurking and his Whisk vote was just kinda "go with the flow". I'm not really remembering him ever talking about Whiskers.

If Axe is scum then that prob makes Whisk town. I'm not really using it as a towntell but I was recently in a game in which town was "just go ahead and lynch me." similar to how Whisk is doing. I'm still not a fan of Whiskers stance that "we shouldn't lynch a noob d1 'cause we'll have more info on her d2!" and I just don't think that's true. Like at all. I mean we will have more "info" but we'll have the same "more info" for everyone and it'll be all largely NAI.

Nauci is embracing it while simultaneously calling Whiskers scum and that feels a bit off as well.

I'm kinda thinking a

Flubber
Axe
Nauci
????

team
Talk about Flubber. I am not seeing it like everyone else is.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #211) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Quick »

I am going to ISO Flubber.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #212) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Quick »

I have ISO'd Flubber.

He seems to play a pretty tight game until his 18. Then he has a few shit posts, but I like that he has recovered from that. Then again, this could be due to seeing the pressure on him isn't going anywhere. I don't mind the pressure on Flubber but I'm not sure they are Scum.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (isolation #213) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1949, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1945, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1943, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1941, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1939, Nero Cain wrote:that's like not even the point. And if Dunk "scumtold" he would have flipped scum. :/
Implying town cant be scummy, its the same thing. Town can sometimes scumtell, dunk literraly said the very same sentence he made when he was mafia claiming, thats kinda a legit scumtell for him no? Not anymore obviously but you get my point
Who is your top scumread?
In post 1926, pienyan wrote:
votecount 1-2.11
Whiskers (4) - Alisae, Flubbernugget, Quick, AxleGreaser
Flubbernugget
(4) - Nero Cain, beeboy, HolySpiritTurtle,
Joey_

UC Voyager (3) - Rhah, Nauci, gerryoat
Alisae (1) - Whiskers
beeboy (1) - TwoInAMillion

Not voting (4) - Shiro, I Am Innocent, Cabd, UC Voyager

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

Nauci is V/LA until October 23.
This is a specific example of not wanting to make waves. You vote towards the end of the wagon and don't want to start new wagons. And I see you making very few wagon-level stances of your own. You make these little pushes that don't lead to anything.
You might have a point here actually. It could just be playstyle that Joey doesn't push their own reads and instead wagon hops. IDK, don't have much experience with Joey tho.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #214) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1950, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1949, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1945, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1943, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1941, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1939, Nero Cain wrote:that's like not even the point. And if Dunk "scumtold" he would have flipped scum. :/
Implying town cant be scummy, its the same thing. Town can sometimes scumtell, dunk literraly said the very same sentence he made when he was mafia claiming, thats kinda a legit scumtell for him no? Not anymore obviously but you get my point
Who is your top scumread?
In post 1926, pienyan wrote:
votecount 1-2.11
Whiskers (4) - Alisae, Flubbernugget, Quick, AxleGreaser
Flubbernugget
(4) - Nero Cain, beeboy, HolySpiritTurtle,
Joey_

UC Voyager (3) - Rhah, Nauci, gerryoat
Alisae (1) - Whiskers
beeboy (1) - TwoInAMillion

Not voting (4) - Shiro, I Am Innocent, Cabd, UC Voyager

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

This is a specific example of not wanting to make waves. You vote towards the end of the wagon and don't want to start new wagons. And I see you making very few wagon-level stances of your own. You make these little pushes that don't lead to anything.
You are such a fucking joke, i was the first to vote flubber IN THE GAME but i was pursuing quick's case who appeared scummier at the time. At the moment i voted quick i was also the first vote on him.
That is what I get for not being able to remember shit like this, LOL.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (isolation #215) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1959, beeboy wrote:
In post 1942, Quick wrote:I have ISO'd Flubber.

He seems to play a pretty tight game until his 18. Then he has a few shit posts, but I like that he has recovered from that. Then again, this could be due to seeing the pressure on him isn't going anywhere. I don't mind the pressure on Flubber but I'm not sure they are Scum.
What part of Flubbers recent posting made you go from thinking he was town to liking the pressure on him?
He seemed to respond differently to things when pressure was put on him. That's what I recall, I can go back and check tho.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (isolation #216) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1956, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1599, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: flubber i think this might be a mefias bois
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I invented the flubber's case and wagon, i literraly was the first to vote him ever

After everyone backed down quick's ass, i revisted his case and i was also the only one for a good day to vote there

After quick's case felt not as scummy, i went back on my original highest scumread, flubber, who now has 3 other votes

@You both are accusing me of wagon hoping

My dunk vote was on a wagon, yes thats true but dunk was also shot literraly 30 min from my vote

My flubber vote (2nd vote in the game) was the first vote on flubber. Thats a vote on someone naked

My third real vote was on quick. He used to have a wagon but it eventually faded out. Thats a vote on someone naked

My fourth real vote is just going back to my original fos. Nothing to do at all with the wagon present
I'm going to check Cabd's time stamps to see if what I was thinking is actually happening.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (isolation #217) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 817, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 810, gerryoat wrote:
In post 757, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 754, Cabd wrote:
In post 753, Dunkerdoodles wrote:two always acts like this as town so i don't think he's scum
In post 750, pienyan wrote:TwoInAMillion (3) - Cabd,
Dunkerdoodles
, Whiskers

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Dunk

WHISKERS I CALL YE TO ARMS
this is locktown though
is this satire or an actual read?
actual read
In post 1326, Dunkerdoodles wrote:hi catching up now
why am i being wagoned
In post 1383, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1232, Cabd wrote:
In post 1225, gerryoat wrote:ok so cabd is claiming vig? i'm confused af.
Day one oneshot dayvig.

You tell me a better protown use than the one I came up with and I'll keep it in mind next time i so happen to draw this crazy role.
ok i read up
do you still want me to claim cause idrc
In post 1386, Dunkerdoodles wrote:does no one pay attention to my posts
In post 1388, Cabd wrote:Oh i do plan to shoot soon but there's little reason to do so without getting a claim, doncha think?
In post 1399, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: beeboy
really feel this is scum

also i'd be scumreading rhah by now except apparently he's mason so :/
idk what gerry's doing but he's probably town
In post 1405, Joey_ wrote:2mill, cabd and now probably rah are locktown for me
In post 1407, Cabd wrote:
In post 1404, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:And from there, Alisae is strictly for the awful claim and Dunk tbh I kinda lean town on the dude
And quick/whiskers are in limbo?
In post 1408, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1400, Dunkerdoodles wrote:you can just vig me if u want idrc
can you claim?
In post 1409, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
scummy imo

i'm vt if it isn't obvious
In post 1411, Joey_ wrote:
scummy imo

How is me asking you to claim scummy in any way, youve been asked like 3-4 times by the vig whos threatening to shoot you
In post 1413, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok joey's lockscum
In post 1414, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1413, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok joey's lockscum
tf i cant even
In post 1418, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1412, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 1407, Cabd wrote:
In post 1404, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:And from there, Alisae is strictly for the awful claim and Dunk tbh I kinda lean town on the dude
And quick/whiskers are in limbo?
tbh Whiskers is kind of a special case where regardless of his alignment I don't want him dead because I like the dude.
(Also kinda townread him so)
Quick I lean town on.
kinda scummy
In post 1419, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1415, gerryoat wrote:wait, wait. get dunk

VOTE: dunk last time i was in a game with dunk she did the whole "idc lynch me" as maf
what game was this
In post 1420, Cabd wrote:
In post 1416, TwoInAMillion wrote:I will say "there is no vig" over and over until people stop saying there is.
K when I shoot you will publicly apologize for this post and admit I'm vig, yes or yes?
In post 1422, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1420, Cabd wrote:
In post 1416, TwoInAMillion wrote:I will say "there is no vig" over and over until people stop saying there is.
K when I shoot you will publicly apologize for this post and admit I'm vig, yes or yes?
dont shoot 2mil, hes one of the most obvious town since day start
In post 1424, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1421, gerryoat wrote:
scummy imo

YO SHE MADE THIS SAME EXACT POST AS SCUM BEFORE.

viewtopic.php?p=9424964#p9424964

RIGHT HERE LOL. THIS IS SCUM 100000%
lol i didn't even know that
In post 1426, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1421, gerryoat wrote:
scummy imo

YO SHE MADE THIS SAME EXACT POST AS SCUM BEFORE.

viewtopic.php?p=9424964#p9424964

RIGHT HERE LOL. THIS IS SCUM 100000%
VOTE: dunk omgus

i would want him shot over lynched
In post 1428, Dunkerdoodles wrote:also i'm a guy, idrc but yeah
In post 1430, Dunkerdoodles wrote:shoot me, lynch beeboy and joey or don't listen to me
kthx
In post 1432, Dunkerdoodles wrote:gerry's either a genius scum or town
In post 1433, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1430, Dunkerdoodles wrote:shoot me, lynch beeboy and joey or don't listen to me
kthx
Can you try to articulate your scumread on my 2 last post because i really dont get it
In post 1436, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1434, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'll just sheep gerry at this point. both wagons are good.

VOTE: dunk
so scummy i cant even
In post 1439, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1435, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1428, Dunkerdoodles wrote:also i'm a guy, idrc but yeah
my bad lol
all good
In post 1443, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1436, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1434, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'll just sheep gerry at this point. both wagons are good.

VOTE: dunk
so scummy i cant even
dude's an almost cleared mason
In post 1444, Dunkerdoodles wrote:oh right i forgot
my bad
In post 1446, Cabd wrote:"I, Two In a Million, explicitly apologize to cabd for being an asshole and failing in logic 101."
In post 1447, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1441, gerryoat wrote:now dunk is just trying to not give away his partners
this, his last 10 interactions feels rushed and bs
In post 1448, Dunkerdoodles wrote:joey/beeboy/holyspirit/turtle/someone else
now shoot me already
In post 1451, Cabd wrote:Threadlock, mod just picked up the PM
How the fuck were Dunks posts rushed??? It looks like you just wanted Dunk dead if I am being honest. And I sorta feel like you wanted him dead because he was Scum reading you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #218) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1993, beeboy wrote:Idk how to be blunt about this without asking to be lynched.
But Quick seriously why aren't you voting me if you think my play is nothing but scum and I am being wagoned by conf town.
Why should I have to vote you when I have more than one Scum read?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (isolation #219) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2015, beeboy wrote:I feel like the fact you aren't commenting on one of your top scum reads is being wagoned by the conf town is odd?
Why should I have to Sheep a confirmed Town?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (isolation #220) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2018, beeboy wrote:
In post 2016, Quick wrote:
In post 2015, beeboy wrote:I feel like the fact you aren't commenting on one of your top scum reads is being wagoned by the conf town is odd?
Why should I have to Sheep a confirmed Town?
Because pressuring me and having people realize I am scum should be higher priority then defending yourself?
Depends who the confirmed Town is. Who are we talking about here? I don't really pay much attention to VC's fwiw.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (isolation #221) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2019, beeboy wrote:And like even if you don't care if I get lynched today, wouldn't you want to talk to a like minded conf town player to potentially change there vote since at the current rate me and Joey_ are going to get what we want?
Cooperation has never been my thing. Do you think I should play scared or something?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #222) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2026, beeboy wrote:
In post 2022, Quick wrote:Cooperation has never been my thing. Do you think I should play scared or something?
Also if you are being honest about this you should reconsider how you play mafia considering its a team based game.
Like sure you can play soccer as 1 person if your amazing and win but its just an objectively poor way to play the game.
What is your point? Does this make me Scum or something?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (isolation #223) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Quick »

Just stfu please.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (isolation #224) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2034, beeboy wrote:Lol
I don't have the patients to deal with your shitty push at this time.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (isolation #225) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2051, Rhah wrote:Still not sure whether UC was actually catching up, tried to dumbtell, or actually dumbtold
I know. Newb Lurk is the worst.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (isolation #226) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Quick »

Good night.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (isolation #227) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2094, beeboy wrote:Quick is doing roughly the same thing and isnt a newbie lol
It would be one thing if you were pressuring me because you thought I was Scum, but you are not. Instead you are pressuring me because either you are Scum or you don't like my playstyle or both.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #228) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2081, Flubbernugget wrote:Quick, beeboy, maaaaaaybe you if compromise wagons appeared , and I think I saw stuff on nauci I didn't like.
Why am I a Scum read? You haven't said anything about me up until this point as far as I am aware except saying you don't think I should be lynched for being rude.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #229) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2067, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1653, Quick wrote:
In post 1652, beeboy wrote:
In post 1651, Quick wrote:Don't know what to tell you.
Telling me the parts you agree with would be a good start.
Nope, don't feel like it. Besides, I think this line of questioning is quite odd for you.
Aaah, why isn't this lynched yet

Other people doing scumhunting and someone asks Quick a question or to volunteer information and he's all just "No, I don't want to,"
How is this permissible,
ever?
Its acceptable not to answer when the person asking is confbiasing you, which is pretty apparent from Beeboys push on me.
In post 1658, beeboy wrote:
In post 1657, Quick wrote:
In post 1655, beeboy wrote:
In post 1653, Quick wrote:Nope, don't feel like it. Besides, I think this line of questioning is quite odd for you.
What do you even know about me?
You like to fuck around a lot.
Your just conf biasing me at this point, asking you about your reads isn't odd.
In post 1659, beeboy wrote:Like asking you about your reads is pretty mafia 101, you have 0 game experience with me and your saying asking about your reads is odd.
In post 1660, beeboy wrote:I've spent almost this entire game trying to get more in depth thoughts out of you ffs.
yes good thank you

actually damn this whole page is pretty good.
You realize Beeboy is just trying to make me the counter wagon to you right?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #230) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2100, beeboy wrote:
In post 2097, Quick wrote:
In post 2094, beeboy wrote:Quick is doing roughly the same thing and isnt a newbie lol
It would be one thing if you were pressuring me because you thought I was Scum, but you are not. Instead you are pressuring me because either you are Scum or you don't like my playstyle or both.
You said my push on you was shit.
You are pushing whiskers for being defensive and not pushing his reads.
I am pushimg you for being defensive and not pushing your reads.

I am now pushing you for constantly saying my reasoning is bs / personal when you are using that exact line of reasoning.
I did say you push on me is shit. The reason for this is that you are not making original arguments for why I am Scum. All your reasons seem to be pretty generic cookie-cutter to me.
Where did I say I am pushing whiskers for being defensive? I am pretty sure I have stated my reasons for pushing Whiskers and they are not that they are being defensive.
Being defensive is not a Scum tell, sorry to tell you. And I can't push my reads when A.) I am getting barraged by multi-post after multi-post for why I am Scum and B.) My Scum reads are not in the thread and C.) I don't like to reuse the same arguments over and over.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #231) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2109, beeboy wrote:Being defensive / survivalistic isnt a scum tell you arent wrong but most people who play like that push there reads along side being super defensive. If you wanted to wrap your head around my push a bit more.
Anything you think applies to people in a general sense should prolly be thrown out the window when it comes to me. I have seen so many times that people say "Quick (or LQ) wouldn't do X as Town" and I have not seen that argument be correct a single time.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #232) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2108, beeboy wrote:Well you just used buzz words to discredit me, i can find the quote when i get home. If you think i am pushing you into a corner ill give you space until tomorrow unless i see a shift thst enables me to lynch you which i domt see happening
OK, what buzzword did I use?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (isolation #233) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2070, Whiskers wrote:
Quick
- Refuses to work with town, deflects or ignores all questions, is openly caustic and unhelpful, and somehow also isn't lynched. Piggybacked/sheeped Alisae to vote me.

Vote: Quick

Why do any of these things mean I am Scum? I already said cooperation isn't really my thing. If I am deflecting or ignoring shit it is because I hate having to explain basic shit and how it is wrong. Openly caustic or unhelpful is interesting. Why do these mean I am Scum?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #234) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2113, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2095, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2091, Whiskers wrote:I Do Not Like This Wagon.
ok then i'll join another wagon VOTE: whiskers
admittedly a better wagon than the flubber one.

In post 2099, Joey_ wrote:Wtf quick, you contracdicted yourself and refused to engage with beE's fos, that has nothing to do with your playstyle. Also this

"Instead you are pressuring me because either you are Scum" like how is that even relevant in the context? Even if he was mafia
his case could be legetimate and youd have to address it.
LOLOLOL, haven't you learned yet? Quick never addresses anything!
In post 2102, Quick wrote:
Nope, don't feel like it. Besides, I think this line of questioning is quite odd for you.

Other people doing scumhunting and someone asks Quick a question or to volunteer information and he's all just "No, I don't want to,"
How is this permissible,
ever?
Its acceptable not to answer when the person asking is confbiasing you, which is pretty apparent from Beeboys push on me.
No, incorrect.
And I could ask you to supply evidence of Beeboy sticking to you due to confirmation bias, but you won't, so I'm not going to bother.
In post 1653, Quick wrote:Nope, don't feel like it. Besides, I think this line of questioning is quite odd for you.
In post 1659, beeboy wrote:Like asking you about your reads is pretty mafia 101, you have 0 game experience with me and your saying asking about your reads is odd.
In post 1660, beeboy wrote:I've spent almost this entire game trying to get more in depth thoughts out of you ffs.
yes good thank you

Cool! I'd love a counterwagon on Quickscum.
Why do you think I am not addressing things when you are quoting me addressing things?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #235) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Quick »

This little gang up on me between Beeboy, Whiskers and Joey is quite annoying.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (isolation #236) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2116, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1136, Quick wrote: Third,
they are more concerned with defending themselves than pushing their Scum reads.
You can see this in the tone and language that they use. Its just off and doesn't ring like they are innocent.
In post 2105, Quick wrote: Where did I say I am pushing whiskers for being defensive?
I am pretty sure I have stated my reasons for pushing Whiskers and they are not that they are being defensive.

Being defensive is not a Scum tell,
sorry to tell you. And I can't push my reads when A.) I am getting barraged by multi-post after multi-post for why I am Scum and B.) My Scum reads are not in the thread and C.) I don't like to reuse the same arguments over and over.
Yeah, I don't think just because you are defending yourself means you are being defensive. Being defensive is a tonal thing. Someone can be defensive and defend themselves OR they can defend themselves and NOT be defensive. You are equating two things as being the same that are not the same thing. I still stand by my statement that being defensive isn't a Scum tell, and I will also say I haven't used the fact that you have been defensive as a reason for why you are Scum.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (isolation #237) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2103, Joey_ wrote:

How is this permissible,
ever?
yes good thank you

Why didnt i deserve those allegations when i pushed you ?
Because I didn't think you were doing that.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (isolation #238) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2104, beeboy wrote:I like how Quick has no valid argument to reply to how he is pushing Whiskers for a line of reasoning he is calling pure bs so he is just ignoring me
You should really reread these posts:

, , ,
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #239) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2124, Joey_ wrote:Quick play is mostly incoherent, odd, contradicting and so on but theres a few of his posts hard to read as not coming from town @bee i know you share the same opinion
Like what posts have I made that CANNOT come from Town?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #240) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2127, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2125, Quick wrote:
In post 2124, Joey_ wrote:Quick play is mostly incoherent, odd, contradicting and so on but theres a few of his posts hard to read as not coming from town @bee i know you share the same opinion
You defintely have a few posts that are well below average in quality and are scummy as hell, namely your post about me jumping wagons and agreeing with 2mill is one
Yeah, I think if you look at a post I made just after that, you will see that it was because I wasn't paying attention to the VCs.

You jumping on Dunk IS Scummy!!! Like you said their last 10 posts felt "rushed" and that just looks like a BS reason to think they were Scum
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #241) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2128, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2122, Quick wrote:
In post 2104, beeboy wrote:I like how Quick has no valid argument to reply to how he is pushing Whiskers for a line of reasoning he is calling pure bs so he is just ignoring me
You should really reread these posts:

, , ,
944: you saw my join date (2011), thought I
must
play on another site. "turns out I was right," except that I haven't played on another site since ~2011. Meanwhile, it's not alignment indicative. ALSO, me knowing "Day phases are a week, not two weeks" isn't indicative of me playing on another site, it's
because I read the fucking rules

944: You tried to trap me in a "null/scum response," because I didn't question Cabd's claim. It's been gone over again and again why I didn't need to question Cabd's claim, this point is moot.
944: You try to misconstrue the requirements for a policy lynch. I think I'd be justified in lynching you because you're fucking toxic, but that was never really my intention.

1136: There was no need to question "the double day thing,"
1136: I alluded to a policy lynch while doing a catchup post, but never pushed it. Again, you bring up that "we haven't even played together before!!" which isn't a requirement for a policy lynch.
1136: I didn't have the time to push scumreads that day. Defending myself from people poking me was good IMO, gives good reads and good information to work from. Aka, Interacting With Others. At the end of the post you quip, "I just don't
feel
it."

1145: I am honestly so tired.

why did I even try to reply to Quick's posts in earnest? that's more courtesy than he provides anybody else.
I've responded to a lot of shit thrown at me this game, starting with Alisae so that is unfair of you to say that I never respond to anything, which is a huge gigantic exaggeration.

You should really respond to 1145 because those are the best reasons I have for Scum reading you.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #242) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2131, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2129, Quick wrote:
In post 2127, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2125, Quick wrote:
You defintely have a few posts that are well below average in quality and are scummy as hell, namely your post about me jumping wagons and agreeing with 2mill is one
Yeah, I think if you look at a post I made just after that, you will see that it was because I wasn't paying attention to the VCs.

You jumping on Dunk IS Scummy!!! Like you said their last 10 posts felt "rushed" and that just looks like a BS reason to think they were Scum
regardless of your VC knowledge, like i said, you shouldve known that i push my own reads because i was pushing you for days. Yet, not knowing the VC doesnt excuse the fact you misrep me with something you shouldve known but its w/e
Why am I required to know that if I am Town?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (isolation #243) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2138, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2136, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2135, Quick wrote:Why am I required to know that if I am Town?
because you read the thread and possibly even have meta knowledge of joey.

because you observed the fact that he was pushing his own scumreads and that twoinamillion was objectively demonstrably wrong.
I don't pay attention to the same things that other people do. Its the reason why no one understands me.
Me, sorry.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (isolation #244) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2148, Cabd wrote:VOTE: quick
Well that's too bad.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (isolation #245) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Quick »

Looks like I am going to get lynched D1... again. I hope your happy, I'm sure you are given no one here likes my playstyle. Not claiming until L-1 ofc.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #246) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Quick »

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (isolation #247) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2153, Nero Cain wrote:@joey Why were you voting Flubber?

Why are you so pissed off @ my push on you but you are/were rather calm when Whiskers pushed you? You OMGUS scumread me and Dunk but not Whiskers. What gives here?
Yeah, you are forgetting how badly Joey flipped out on me as well. Just thought I would add that.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #248) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Quick »

I mean, I'm not even sure I am against my lynch at this point because it will provide a shit ton of info for Town (given I am lynched for whatever reason).

Why am I concerned about getting lynched? Because I am lynch bait, that's why. I get lynched D1 more than average. I have never been someone who survives long in games. I am going to try and do a reads list.

I will just add this: If Cabd is Scum, then this sucks massive cock because I don't think there is any way they are getting lynched. They should be NKed tonight, So if they are still alive at like D5 or something, Lynch his ass.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #249) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2155, Nero Cain wrote:TBQH, I've been sorta ignoring the you vs. whomever is scumreading you thing
Now that I think about it, you said you were going to provide some juicy ass reasoning for why flubber is Scum. Mind sharing that?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (isolation #250) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Quick »

I should prolly provide an updated readslist that is going to look opportunistic af, but what can I do?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #251) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1733, Nero Cain wrote:My gut says he's town and I'd lynch Whiskers over him. What do you think of my recent Joey and Flubber pushes?
In post 835, Nero Cain wrote:I have 0% interest in lynching any of the following
9. Flubbernugget
In post 1555, Nero Cain wrote:at the same time...

In post 1503, Flubbernugget wrote:okay cool so now we know dunkaroo was a counterwagon to whiskers too
this is not entirely accurate, I feel. the Dunk wagon was 2 shit players, Rhah and then Whiskers. Rhah is town unless you think its a 2iam and Rhah team. I'm not
THE
biggest Whiskers fan and it's entirely plausible that she's scum but even if she was this is not the scum led counter wagon you are claiming it is.

Manipulative?
In post 1567, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1556, Flubbernugget wrote:You're saying there's only three scum?
no?

CABD is not team scum.

Rhah is probs not scum.

Gerry might as well be scum regardless of pm color.

My point is this doesn't really seem like a "counterwagon" as you are suggesting.
In post 1569, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1566, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't recall you town reading Rhah before
Rhah is a claimed mason.....
In post 1597, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1588, Flubbernugget wrote:I see Nero's point. I think it would be more apt to look for scum in cabd and gerryoat upon a whiskers flip than to use the dunkerdoodles wagon as a case against him.
I'm not saying that either. I'm saying tat the dunker wagon doesn't realy seem like a "conterwagon" as I don't think scum other than maybe Whiskers was pushing it.

It feels...convenient, I guess...that you'd go "oh counterwagon!" Its kinda like using a "mechanical" reason and its just easy and path of least resistance.
In post 1617, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1614, Flubbernugget wrote:But it's in addition to the bigger issue I'm having with whiskers.
remind me pls?
In post 1775, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1773, beeboy wrote:I feel uneasy being on a Quick and Flubber wagon.
Why on Flubber?
In post 1803, Nero Cain wrote:9. Flubbernugget
In post 1804, Nero Cain wrote:that leaves.

9. Flubbernugget

Sans Flubber (since we are already voting him) HST seems like the scummiest out of this group.
In post 1915, Nero Cain wrote:I'm kinda thinking a

Flubber
Axe
Nauci
????

team
In post 1923, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1916, Quick wrote:Talk about Flubber. I am not seeing it like everyone else is.
I'm going to get on this later. I want to see some things first.
Like, Nero, come on here. That's the last I see Flubber I see in your ISO. Still waiting for you to slather on that case for Flubber, because I am not sure I see it, honestly. Granted, I can see you Scumhunting, but I can also see it as kinda like an opportunistic kind of stances lately. IDK.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (isolation #252) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2162, Nero Cain wrote:Why was it opportunistic that I thought HIS vote on Whiskers was opportunistic and voted that?
IDK, I haven't like memorized your ISO, Nero. If I was going to try and throw and argument out there I would say you could be trying to vote a good player early due to the psychological effect this would have on people thinking you are not being opportunistic. Something like that anyways.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #253) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2164, Nero Cain wrote:but also, if you were unsatisfied with my Flubber push why were you not talking about this 500 posts ago when I starting pushing him?
I wasn't really paying attention to your flubber push, tbh. It wasn't really until later when Flubber started getting traction that I thought I should be paying attention to it. Then I ISO'd Flubber and gave my thoughts on that slot.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (isolation #254) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2165, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2163, Quick wrote:IDK, I haven't like memorized your ISO, Nero.
this is a shit response. That has like ZERO to do with anything. If you aren't scum your hunting is just as bad as TIAM. :/
Yeah, my Scumhunting prolly does suck.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (isolation #255) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Quick »

Context is important.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #256) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2170, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2153, Nero Cain wrote:@joey Why were you voting Flubber?

Why are you so pissed off @ my push on you but you are/were rather calm when Whiskers pushed you? You OMGUS scumread me and Dunk but not Whiskers. What gives here?
Honestly, everytime i play im trying not to take it too seriously but i end up giving no fucking and being less civil, the simple explanation to your answers is that, also i townread whiskers at the time of his pushes when i didnt townred you both

Why did i pussed flub, i was bussing like you said right? I didnt like some of flub content, a slight poe analysis points to flub, wagon compo says flub's okay yada yada he has done nothing really worthy either, didnt engage me since my fos
I don't mean any offence to this Joey, but POE on D1 usually isn't a good idea. D1 should be all about looking at independently Scummy things IMO.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #257) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Quick »

Can people stop quadruple posting ffs?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (isolation #258) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Quick »

@Joey_, I am not going to vote Flubber just because if I don't you will vote me. You're going to be hard pressed to show that I am Scum if I don't vote Flubber.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #259) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2177, Quick wrote:@Joey_, I am not going to vote Flubber just because if I don't you will vote me. You're going to be hard pressed to show that I am Scum
just because
I don't vote Flubber.
Just because

EBWOP
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (isolation #260) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2180, Joey_ wrote:Either you help me push my agenda or you go
If that is the way you play, I am going to try and avoid playing with you in the future.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #261) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2182, Joey_ wrote:Bee's showed that hes only on you because he sees an opportunity to lynch you atm and that is cabd's vote. if flub gets to be the highest wagon then i will switch and surely bee might too if it goes to deadline

@Quick well you are claiming you get lynched d1 as town very frequently, not like id like to play again with you either lmao
I think the reasons for avoiding each other are very different. I think I have an ethical reason and I don't think you do.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (isolation #262) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2184, beeboy wrote:Joey scum reads you and is willing to not vote you if you help him vote his other scum read. That's not particularly unethical.
I don't think that is what I am arguing???

I am arguing that its unethical to not play with someone because you think they are bad at the game as the sole reason.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #263) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2185, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2181, Quick wrote:
In post 2180, Joey_ wrote:Either you help me push my agenda or you go
If that is the way you play, I am going to try and avoid playing with you in the future.
Im not sure why you even play this game if its not to:

-Try to make your point across and make town pursue your reads
-Actively try not to get lynched for your win con, regardless of it

Like quick i know theres still time until deadline, you are fairly active but you arent doing much in new of

-> generating content
-> being transparent about your highest scumreads
-> Trying to convince people that your scumreads are mefias
-> Asking ppl to vote with you

What is the point then if you just get 2 votes and then starting claiming that you are going to be lynched? Why dont you even start to actually consider that flub could be a mefias? Whats better, your flip or someone you dont scumread's flip? etc etc i dont see this kind of purpose in your play, almost if you were only ingame to chat and comment on other's people posts
I am generating content, but it looks like this conversation is getting pretty far away from that, admittedly.
How am I not being transparent about my strongest Scum reads? Who am I voting for? What did I mention a few hours ago about the case I made on Whiskers?
People generally don't listen to me so there's not much I can do about convincing people my Scum reads are Mafia because people don't get my points or why they might be significant. They just don't agree with my reasons most the time.
I am not about to ask people to vote with me. People can vote how they want because I am going to vote as I want. I'm not going to impose upon people overtly how I am right and they are wrong other than my arguments. What I mean is that people should be convinced by my cases (which pretty much never happens) rather than being convinced because I am popular or that I have influence on people or use my charisma (which is pretty much nonexistent) to get people to vote with me.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (isolation #264) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2208, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2204, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2202, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2195, beeboy wrote:Oh no I like MathBlade, I am so sorry you have to read this game.
In post 2197, Joey_ wrote:OH FUCK ITS MATH LOL
What did I get myself into?? Lol

Someone wanna catch me up while I read?
Do you want me to spoils claims or nah? i personally dont like when im catching up

The people you should be really reading into are

Cabd early game
Quick/Nero/Bee/Whiskers/Myself
I like to have the claims so after I read I can then compare to the claims and see what "jives" and matches.
Cabd Claimed a Non-Normal role. Later he Day Viged Dunk. Rhah claimed Mason with TwoInAMillion. I think those are all the claims we have.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (isolation #265) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Quick »

Math, you prolly should ISO me.

Also consider ISOing Axel and Nero. This will give you a few different perspectives on the game with key things going on in those ISO's and they all kinda talk about different parts of the game.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (isolation #266) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2223, MathBlade wrote:
In post 70, beeboy wrote:
I
a
m
s
t
a
n
d
i
n
g
m
y
g
r
o
u
n
d
a
n
d
a
m
s
t
i
l
l
c
l
a
i
m
i
n
g
t
o
w
n
g
o
d
f
a
t
h
e
r
So Beeboy is town. Yay :)
Can you explain this read please?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (isolation #267) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2286, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: quick
Naked vote.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (isolation #268) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2297, LicketyQuickety wrote:@nauci, why is it more important to lynch for information than to lynch your Scum reads? What makes you think UCV is Scum over useless Town?
Sorry.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (isolation #269) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Quick »

K.

VOTE: Flubber
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #270) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Quick »

Notice how Flubber isn't voting Whiskers.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #271) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Quick »

There is polly Scum in Whiskers or Flubber.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (isolation #272) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2343, Flubbernugget wrote:I agree with beeboy's thoughts on quick. I can't remember if I already said this, but I don't like that he was frustrated by the game pace but also posting in a way contributing to it. Not as prominent with alisae replacing out but still relevant imo.
You said what I said at the beginning is what you would expect from me or something like that. What changed?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #273) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2354, Flubbernugget wrote:Hey quick

Chew chew :)
This is a pointless post. One of the few posts you have made that is pointless. This lets me know where your head is, so thanks for that.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #274) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:I kind of want to wait for IaI and Shiro and Math to catchup but I don't think that'll happen and I agree that a 90+ page d1 as it is. If I'm wrong and he flips scum great but I'm not gung-ho about it.

VOTE:Quick

That's L-1, no one hammer until he claims and ppl get in their last thoughts. And if he's scum then he can self-hammer if he wants.
VT. Not going to self hammer.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (isolation #275) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Quick »

I'd start looking at my counter wagons.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #276) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Quick »

There are like at least 3 people who are voting me who haven't given a single reason for why I am Scum. I will name them:

Nero
Gerry
Cabd

Just so you all know.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (isolation #277) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2364, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2361, Quick wrote:voting me who haven't given a single reason for why I am Scum. I will name them:

Nero
You are such a VI that in a way I don't really care if you die.
Well, that sucks now I have to blacklist you.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (isolation #278) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2363, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2355, Quick wrote:
In post 2343, Flubbernugget wrote:I agree with beeboy's thoughts on quick. I can't remember if I already said this, but I don't like that he was frustrated by the game pace but also posting in a way contributing to it. Not as prominent with alisae replacing out but still relevant imo.
You said what I said at the beginning is what you would expect from me or something like that. What changed?
I expected your frustration. I did not expect you posting in a way that would just end up contributing to that frustration.
You're full of shit.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (isolation #279) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2367, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2365, Quick wrote:Well, that sucks now I have to blacklist you.
I'm okay with that! Like I literally just got done saying I don't think you are likely to flip scum but there's always a chance that I'm wrong. + I think we've eked out maybe the maximum amount of info for the day. It's pretty annoying how you lash out and I've just stopped caring.

If you flip scum then I'm going to reread this game.

If you flip town then I'm pushing for a whiskers-Nauci lynch tomorrow.
You realize why I am blacklisting you right?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (isolation #280) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2370, beeboy wrote:part of me thinks Quick could just be unsortable, but that doesn't really make me want to not Lynch him.
Like there is just a vast amount of hypocrisy in his posts.
There is not hypocrisy. Its just that I assume people know where I am coming from when I say something. So it appears like a contradiction, but its not, but people think it is because I haven't explained my thought process in a way that people understand. Part of this is that I notice things that other people don't think is significant or don't pay attention to. So when I state a reason for something, my initial reasons are not good enough because people don't understand the point. Then I have to try and figure out how to say it so people understand, which works about half the time. I understand this is a problem with me since I have had this problem since my first game I ever played. People just don't understand me and I am not sure what I can do about it at this point. I have asked people if they would give me advice on how to fix this and no one has any answers really. So I am just left wondering what I can say or how I can say something without knowing what people will be able to understand from me or not.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #281) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2371, beeboy wrote:Has Quick claimed?
In post 2359, Quick wrote:
In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:I kind of want to wait for IaI and Shiro and Math to catchup but I don't think that'll happen and I agree that a 90+ page d1 as it is. If I'm wrong and he flips scum great but I'm not gung-ho about it.

VOTE:Quick

That's L-1, no one hammer until he claims and ppl get in their last thoughts. And if he's scum then he can self-hammer if he wants.
VT. Not going to self hammer.
Its on the same fucking page Beeboy.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (isolation #282) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2377, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2368, Quick wrote:You realize why I am blacklisting you right?
angry and lashing out like my 3-year-old nephew?

scum that's threatening me?
No because you said I was VI and you said you would rather see me lynched even though you think I am Town.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #283) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2376, beeboy wrote:UNVOTE:

I don't like leaving people at L-1
Really?

What would I be holding off self hammering for exactly?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #284) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2380, beeboy wrote:
In post 2379, Quick wrote:
In post 2376, beeboy wrote:UNVOTE:

I don't like leaving people at L-1
Really?

What would I be holding off self hammering for exactly?
IaI catch up.
Oh right. I forgot they were playing. Why would I want to withhold self hammering for a catchup?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (isolation #285) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2375, pienyan wrote:
votecount 1-2.20
Quick (8) - Whiskers, Cabd, beeboy, gerryoat, UC Voyager, Nauci, Flubbernugget, Nero Cain

Flubbernugget (5) - HolySpiritTurtle, MathBlade, Joey_, Rhah, Quick
Whiskers (1) - AxleGreaser
UC Voyager (1) - TwoInAMillion

Not voting (2) - Shiro, I Am Innocent

Beeboy prolly Town, undecided on Joey, but prolly Scum, Whiskers prolly Scum. Gerry is ??? UCV is ???, Nauci I can see either or, Flubber could be Scum, I Lean Town on Nero.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (isolation #286) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Quick »

I've pretty much said all I have to say about this game. Go ahead and hammer.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (isolation #287) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2399, Whiskers wrote:In the meantime do you think we lose anything by extending the Day phase to it's full length? Both so Shiro/IaI can catchup, and so we can do things like interrogate UC Voyager or whomever?
You will prolly get nothing out of UCV, which tells me he's prolly Town.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (isolation #288) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2401, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2400, Quick wrote:
In post 2399, Whiskers wrote:In the meantime do you think we lose anything by extending the Day phase to it's full length? Both so Shiro/IaI can catchup, and so we can do things like interrogate UC Voyager or whomever?
wouldn't "doesn't respond to questioning" mean he's more likely to be evasive scum?

Also, what's your read on Alisae slot?
Can't talk about UCV for raisins. And the fact that you are going after him and not, say, IAI or Chara is telling as well. Chara needs to be replaced, period.

IDK what my read on Mathblade is. IDK why you care either.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #289) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2404, Quick wrote:
In post 2401, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2400, Quick wrote:
wouldn't "doesn't respond to questioning" mean he's more likely to be evasive scum?

Also, what's your read on Alisae slot?
Can't talk about UCV for raisins. And the fact that you are going after him and not, say, IAI or Shiro is telling as well. Shiro needs to be replaced, period.

Shiro, my bad.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (isolation #290) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2406, AxleGreaser wrote:
Spoiler: Clearing this up == oops sorry
In post 2382, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2142, AxleGreaser wrote: So was that a waste of your fucking time?
Nope. We are now talking, you see I am not just railroading you, and then I possibly have more questions.
They wont be railroading you either.
I don't really understand this. Did I say this would be a waste of my fucking time? :\
Sorry didn't mean to imply that. I was answering hypothetical question. I had an even with joey a while ago where he go upset with me seemingly wasting his time i was trying to avoid that.

You also at no point suggested i was railroading you.
This:
They wont be railroading you either.
is assurance you can hold me accountable for it if I do.

dealing with an example of defending self without displaying towny curiosity.
Spoiler: defending
In post 2382, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2142, AxleGreaser wrote:I have some other issues with your ISO, back in the range From about Onwards.
<area>
In post 253, Whiskers wrote:
In post 246, Joey_ wrote: i just ctrl+f "angry" on alisae's iso and he never mentionned you being angry : )
In post 233, Alisae wrote:This feels just as faked as Whisker's Anger.
Get rekt, scrub.
I find too many posts like this where you defend yourself.

and fine you are meant to do that.
and yes a bit later you had a vote on, Alisae.

but this does not feel to me like you are trying to work out Alisae

or trying to drive that scum case forward.
Having fended them off you feel Happy with just that.

I know that as that is my feel read kind of thing, there is perhaps nothing you can really say.
You are busy, but if you want to talk me off that point, but i think its unlikely you could go back remember what you were doing as a towny and explain it more.</area>
My push on Alisae wasn't getting traction. Nobody was willing to look at her while I pushed, and my push was largely a hypocritical push on me and otherwise having bad logic. Plus posts like the "get rekt" one, I was 2v1 and appreciated being able to wave a mistake in their face.

From memory: I agree I believe i saw these happen:
push on Alisae wasn't getting traction
Nobody was willing to look at her

It also looked like you
appreciated being able to wave a mistake in their face.

and while it those things
but this does not feel to me like you are trying to work out Alisae

which is my problem with those posts is still true.

continued answering rest of post still coming in next post (or there abouts)
I sorta feel like you are obsessed with covering old ground.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412 (isolation #291) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2410, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2404, Quick wrote:Can't talk about UCV for raisins. And the fact that you are going after him and not, say, IAI or Chara is telling as well. Chara needs to be replaced, period.

Are those raisins you can explain? Considering there's a good chance you're about to be lynched? If not I won't fuckin' bother but there's a decent chance Voyager is a future lynch/vig, so if there's something that
only you know
((as a VT??)) then I think you should report it.

I care what your read on the Alisae slot is because of the reasons I listed the first time I asked.
I care because you gave reads on other nicely-tangled slots but not on her.
That's because Alisae (slot) was out of the game for quite a while, while we were waiting on a replacement. I don't have enough to gauge Math yet. I am disappointed that he cut his catchup so sort and that is mildly Scummy in and of itself IMO.

What I was contemplating with Alisae is that I have seen Alisae attack me as soon as possible and then end up Town reading me. He did this when He was Scum and I was Town. There is also the whole BS thing regarding the logical fallacy he made regarding how previous engagements have something to do with the way he should read me in the future.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #292) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Quick »

I might as well stick my vote where I want it.

VOTE: Whiskers
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #293) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Quick »

Town is going to lose this game.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #294) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2420, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2416, Quick wrote:I might as well stick my vote where I want it.

VOTE: Whiskers
Dude youre so fucking annoying, im telling you that if you want to live you need to vote flub, i wont do whiskers over flub
I've already claimed VT, what makes you think the vote is going to swing? You know I can switch my vote in the case that no one hammers.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (isolation #295) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Quick »

VOTE: Flubber

Reason: Self Pres.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2450 (isolation #296) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Quick »

2iam, I hope you turn out better than I did.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (isolation #297) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Quick »

I still alive... weird.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (isolation #298) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Quick »

I think Nero could be Scum here.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #299) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Quick »

I think gerry is Town.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #300) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2554, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2549, Quick wrote:I think Nero could be Scum here.
I know you are dumb.
Well, like, you keep making these dumb arguments and repeating them over and over like a broken record.

But sure, OMGUS me.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2565 (isolation #301) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Quick »

Reads in this post (Don't know why Math cares really). These are ranked from most Town to most Scum.

Town

Cabd
Rhah
2iam

Lean Town

gerryoat
beeboy
HST

Null/Not enough info

Nero
Mathblade
Axel
UCV - Not enough info
Shiro - Not enough info
IAI - Not enough info
Flubber

Lean Scum

nauci
Joey_

Scum

Whiskers
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2568 (isolation #302) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2567, LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh My God You Suck. That is what is stands for last time I checked.
me
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2600 (isolation #303) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Quick »

Scum prolly would have hammered me except if Joey is Scum.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (isolation #304) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2603, Nero Cain wrote:
First is like obv Town
4. Nero Cain
6. Rhah
18. TwoInAMillion
Second is like prob Town
1. MathBlade
3. I Am Innocent
11. cabd
12. UC Voyager
14. gerryoat
16. Quick
Third is null
2. Shiro
7. AxleGreaser
8. HolySpiritTurtle
9. Flubbernugget
10. beeboy
Fourth is prob scum
13. Joey_
15. Whiskers
17. Nauci
Do you have a point?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2610 (isolation #305) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Quick »

PL should only be used on people who play unethically, IMO.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2612 (isolation #306) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2611, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Man you're doing it wrong
You never say PL to the person you want to PL
Why not?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2615 (isolation #307) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2613, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Because then you'll meet needless resistance such as "wtf PL is bad and should never be done"
Then the person you are PLing doesn't know they are being PLed. Why should they assume they are being PLed?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (isolation #308) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2616, beeboy wrote:Well if your wagon is a combination of apathy and lazyness you can assume its a PL 90% of the time.
Uh.. I would think that would just mean people are in a game with over 100 pages in D1??? What am I missing here?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #309) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Quick »

I mean, if its a PL, I might as well self hammer.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (isolation #310) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2620, beeboy wrote:If you'd like to play against your wincon go ahead.
I guess I just don't understand how PLs work and I am trying to figure it out. How is the person who is PLed supposed to know they are PLed and how are they supposed to know what to fix?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (isolation #311) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2637, Joey_ wrote:Like quick honestly you have done nothing imo all game and you reads are still abysmal, you have nothing for you
So then why aren't you hammering me?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (isolation #312) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Quick »

VT.

Why was I lynched?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (isolation #313) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2672, Joey_ wrote:Dude the quick green flip was clear in my head since axe's scumvote
Axel's vote was pretty bad.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2683 (isolation #314) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2676, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2674, Quick wrote:
In post 2672, Joey_ wrote:Dude the quick green flip was clear in my head since axe's scumvote
i hope you feel like shit after you ask the mod if i was actually mefias
I prolly won't regardless of the result because you like playing as Mafia.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2687 (isolation #315) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2684, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2683, Quick wrote:
What the fuck, if you seriously think that you played a good game and cant improve you should just stop visiting this site altogether
Strawman and red herring.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (isolation #316) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2689, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2687, Quick wrote:
In post 2684, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2683, Quick wrote:
What the fuck, if you seriously think that you played a good game and cant improve you should just stop visiting this site altogether
Strawman and red herring.
You just admitted you wont give a crap about scumreading me even if im town.. because i played like mafia. thats basically admitting that theres no way you couldve read me correctly
I generally have a problem with people who prefer their Scum game over their Town game.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2696 (isolation #317) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2693, beeboy wrote:See Quick if your town, if you think lynching town is justifiable because they played in whatever arbitrary way you think scum play you should not be playing mafia, sorry.
Like thats honestly the worst mindset for improving yourself as a player with the exception of not being able to read hardcore lurkers.
No offence, but I don't think much of your opinion.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2699 (isolation #318) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2695, beeboy wrote:
In post 2691, Quick wrote:I generally have a problem with people who prefer their Scum game over their Town game.
You have a problem with like half of all mafia players lol.
Do you have any numbers to back this up or are you just pulling something out of your ass?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (isolation #319) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2697, beeboy wrote:Please blacklist me like you did all the other players in this game, thank you.
You're free to black list me, but I don't really have a problem with you.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (isolation #320) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Quick »

Like the reason I am upset is because I thought me and Nero were cool. Turns out he's an asshole.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (isolation #321) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2710, beeboy wrote:
In post 2701, Quick wrote:
In post 2697, beeboy wrote:Please blacklist me like you did all the other players in this game, thank you.
I prolly won't simply just cause I can't be arsed to be annoyed at someone over a mafia game since that's too much work but like if you just like if you refuse to cooperate with town and you also think lynching town is ok if they played "scummy" I am not sure how you expect to improve as a player when this is a team based game and evaluating where you went wrong on reads is the first step to improving yourself.

But like you already said you don't care about my opinion and it's twilight so I guess this doesn't matter.
I never said lynching town that is Scummy is a good idea. IDK where you got that idea.

As far as working with Town goes, I don't actually "know" who is Town and who is throwing me for a ride.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (isolation #322) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2714, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2713, Quick wrote:
In post 2710, beeboy wrote:
In post 2701, Quick wrote:
I prolly won't simply just cause I can't be arsed to be annoyed at someone over a mafia game since that's too much work but like if you just like if you refuse to cooperate with town and you also think lynching town is ok if they played "scummy" I am not sure how you expect to improve as a player when this is a team based game and evaluating where you went wrong on reads is the first step to improving yourself.

But like you already said you don't care about my opinion and it's twilight so I guess this doesn't matter.
I never said lynching town that is Scummy is a good idea. IDK where you got that idea.

As far as working with Town goes, I don't actually "know" who is Town and who is throwing me for a ride.
its because you said you wouldnt care if im town because i like playing as mafia, everyone thought you meant that i played this game as mafia = scummy, not that i prefer to play aligned to mefias
I think you are Scum because you have made very convenient stances all game long.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5547 (isolation #323) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Quick »

Christ Nero, WTF.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5596 (isolation #324) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Quick »

Kinda sucks that my best read of the game AKA whiskers never got lynched. But I have to hand it to them with the word count.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5598 (isolation #325) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Quick »

In post 5597, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5596, Quick wrote:Kinda sucks that my best read of the game AKA whiskers never got lynched. But I have to hand it to them with the word count.
In the dead thread, I said some stuff. It may be useful or not. see 423 in dead thread. It may explain why even if you do everythign esle right ometimes some people will ignore some of your posts.
They either know or think they know things you dont.
Yeah, I hear you. It's all solid advice and some stuff I have known for a while. It's not my ability to play that is the problem - its that I have too much enthusiasm in making an impact. Sadly, I have only known this on an intellectual level rather than a practical one as well as this being largely discredited from my zeal for the game. I have low self control. I have to work on pacing myself so I can be better effective.

Oddly enough, Nero's advice for how to do setups works well in my case as a player as well, which is "keep it simple stupid."

Really want to thank you for taking the time to go through the dead thread and point out some things that can make me a more effective player. I will try and execute more self control in future games we play together.

Also, as a last thing, I do understand the gravity of the advice given. I see there are multiple levels to this sage advice that you have shared with me.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5600 (isolation #326) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Quick »

In post 5599, Whiskers wrote:
In post 5596, Quick wrote:Kinda sucks that my best read of the game AKA whiskers never got lynched. But I have to hand it to them with the word count.
I mean, I'm pretty sure I didn't surpass your Day 1 post ISO until like day 3
That may be true, but I had very few fluff posts. I posted way too much, that's a given. My point was I think people were town reading you (or at least not voting you) because you had high volume posts and said a lot in your posts. That's not easy to do as Scum. It was supposed to be a compliment.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5602 (isolation #327) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Quick »

In post 5601, Whiskers wrote:
In post 5600, Quick wrote:
In post 5599, Whiskers wrote:
I mean, I'm pretty sure I didn't surpass your Day 1 post ISO until like day 3
That may be true, but I had very few fluff posts. I posted way too much, that's a given. My point was I think people were town reading you (or at least not voting you) because you had high volume posts and said a lot in your posts. That's not easy to do as Scum. It was supposed to be a compliment.
Isn't it easy to do as scum?

But I'll take the compliment, thank you!

I don't know why I didn't get lynched. I kept saying people should lynch me, and even self voted. Later I was out and out telling IaI that he should make a case on me. Alisae bussed me, Mathblade (the flipped scum) played really suspiciously around my slot, and then Transcend came in and bussed me again by pointing out that Alisae busses hard.
And like, I just didn't get lynched I guess.
IDK maybe I am just not very long winded in general. Most of the time when I make longer posts, its based on theory or why the "standard" way to read people is correct. Does that even make sense?

Distancing shows it's merits in many many ways.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”