Newbie 1843 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Nauci »

YESSSS GAME STARTED

I've been so hyped to play with Cabd again!

With that said

VOTE: Cabd is dangerously good at this
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Nauci »

Hello all!

Semi experienced player here! I think that means I'm like an older sister to the newbies, minus the sibling torture and hazing. I will try to be helpful.

People use a lot of abbreviations and terminology and I'll do my best to explain the ones I remember having to look up:

AI/NAI
- Alignment Indicative/Not Alignment Indicative - denotes whether or not someone thinks <event> has something to do with what alignment they are
PR
- Power Role (e.g. town cop, or mafia roleblocker)
pr
- post restriction. Sometimes in flavor games people get silly post restrictions, sometimes people self impose them. Examples can be silly stuff like only posting haikus, or using rainbow text, or having to make puns
FOS
- Finger of Suspicion - To FOS someone is to suspect them
OMGUS
- "oh my god you suck" - usually used as a response to a perceived bad post or vote, like if I think someone's vote on me is for stupid reasoning I might respond OMGUS. If I vote the person it might get called an OMGUS vote
WIFOM
- "wine in front of me" - refers to the infamous wine scene in The Princess Bride, and denotes the bottomless spiral of "hmm scum wouldn't do that but maybe they did it because they think we would never think they did that but then we would think they thought that" type of reasoning
IGMEOU
- "I got my eye on you" - watching someone closely but not necessarily suspecting them of being scum
V/LA
- vacation/low activity - someone can preemptively message the mod to explain why they might have low activity
ISO
- refers to a player's body of posts in isolation from the whole game - click ISO button on their posts to see this
Bus
- throwing someone under the bus - usually means one mafia member pushing to lynch another mafia member
Wagon
- when someone gets multiple votes, this refers to the group of people voting them
Counter wagon
- the idea that a wagon for someone was created to prevent another person from being lynched (e.g. scum trying to save a teammate by throwing suspicion elsewhere)
VC/VCA
- Vote Count (Analysis) - the vote counter, and any resulting analysis from who voted who
PL
- Policy Lynch - to vote lynch someone not because you think they're scum, but because of some arbitrary policy (e.g., this guy is such a dick, or someone has been lurking too much, or is doing explicitly anti town things like refusing to read the thread)
Null
- neither town or scum read
RVS
- Random Vote Stage - the first few posts where there's no useful information yet so everyone cracks jokes and votes for people at random until something potentially alignment indicative happens
Crumb/crumbing/breadcrumbing
- a post that might be a hint at something, like if a doctor during RVS makes a joke about amberlamps
Loafing/breadloafing
- throwing out such an enormous hint or hints that it's really more like a trail of bread instead of crumbs (e.g. a jailkeeper hinting/saying they can roleblock scum)
LAMIST
- Look At Me I'm So Town - a sarcastic way of saying a post is a bad and obvious grab for town credibility

Oh and since I got confused on this before, in this newbie setup, Mafia do NOT have day chat.

Also, useful forum tags (spaces added for appearance)

[ Vote ] name[/ Unvote ]
[ B ]name[/ b ]
[ Unvote ][/ unvote ]

For voting/unvoting

[ Post ]post#[/ post ] to direct link the post by number

To quote multiple posts at a time press the + next to the quote button and once you have all the posts you want to quote, click reply.

Good luck, town!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Nauci »

I hate bp game but not as much as I hate talking about BP game.

My last newbie game we didn't mention it at all and it was way more fun (plus we got a flawless town victory!).

Side note, I've played with Alonzo twice now. He posts crazy lynchbait posts. The first time I was scum and drove a mislynch train on him easily day 1, and the second time I told everyone that to avoid mislynching him and we got a perfect game.

So I'm coming into this with the meta that Alonzo posts like scum and Cabd is too good at this game. Cabd your folder scares me.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Nauci »

We don't have a monopoly

You just didn't want in on this wagon
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 45, Cabd wrote:
In post 41, Nauci wrote:Cabd your folder scares me.
1833? Or am I missing some context?
Dead thread fun, yes
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 44, thenewearth wrote:the 1st vote is the greatest

the 2nd vote is ok

the 3rd vote is just from a wagon'er
Would town be this concerned about how a vote appears?

Hmmm

VOTE: thenewearth
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 52, brassherald wrote:
I both hate his reasoning and the fact that he voted a townie.
Dislike!!!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Nauci »

I disliked that he said "he's scum because he voted a town," as if he's obviously town when his alignment is only only clear to him right now.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Nauci »

Someone do something wild to spur conversation because this is all too technical and theoretical for me!

Last game I accidentally said bus instead of wagon and it really got the game going lmao
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Nauci »

Hey Cabd

Answer truthfully

Are you scum?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm generally less suspicious of elaborate scum schemes in newbie games because they don't have day chat, tbh.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Nauci »

Happy New year!

I checked this thread an embarrassing number of times while at a LAN party.

I vote not voting Cabd for at least the first day because wisdom posts!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Nauci »

My vote on tne was nearly an RVS, over a slight reaction to the unwillingness to wagon Cabd.

I haven't had enough reads to make a serious vote yet.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 87, Alonzo wrote:@Nauci

How do you imagine Cabd!scum takes a win here?

@cabd

What do you make of Naucis early stance on you?
I feel like that question sounds a lot more useful than it is. How the hell am I supposed to know what scum Cabd would do, lol? Besides try to out survive us all.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nauci »

Haven't caught up on the latest page yet but I have unique interactions with Cabd because we played in a gigantic 200+ page game before and he was terribly shrewd. We had a lot of interesting chats in the Dead thread and I'm fairly certain he's one of the most experienced but also nicer players on the site.

I'm obviously willing to vote him if he reads as scummy to me but much less willing to make him the random guess first day lynch because I'd feel like we're missing out on a learning opportunity there.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Nauci »

Also Alonzo is posting a bit less scummy than in my previous games with him
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 92, brassherald wrote:
In post 90, Nauci wrote:
In post 87, Alonzo wrote:@Nauci

How do you imagine Cabd!scum takes a win here?

@cabd

What do you make of Naucis early stance on you?
I feel like that question sounds a lot more useful than it is. How the hell am I supposed to know what scum Cabd would do, lol? Besides try to out survive us all.
Is this the Alonzo posting like scum thing you spoke about before?
No, it meant be wary of scum potentially pushing him super easily, and being more discerning about whether he has scum intent or just isn't putting effort into his posts.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 124, Dalven wrote:
In post 97, Alonzo wrote:
In post 89, Dalven wrote:Does Cabd!scum mean you think Cabd is scum? If so, do you actually have a read on him?
Cabd still null for me
I read your initial post as probably just sarcasm. Thanks for probably confirming.

About Brass feeling desperate, I failed pretty badly in my earliest mafia games (elsewhere) due to the fact that I came across as desperate. That being said, I'm not clearing him, desperation doesn't automatically read town either.
In post 63, Nauci wrote:I disliked that he said "he's scum because he voted a town," as if he's obviously town when his alignment is only only clear to him right now.
On my reread, this jumps out at me. If Brass is town, mafia knows his alignment. Slip of the tongue, perhaps?
Yes, but, for the purposes of that exercise, I meant that it's lame to use an argument premise that no town can ascertain. How would we know if anyone is knowingly or unknowingly voting a town this early?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Nauci »

For some reason, pointing that out and remarking on how mafia would know, makes me suspicious of you...

Like town read that and knew what I meant, but a mafia would think "oh but *I* know his alignment" and try to call it a slip.

VOTE: Dalven
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 141, Cabd wrote:Hi. AM slammed at work today, will check in on this later, once my heart unmelts, nauci.
Wait

I don't know what that's about

(I am easily confused)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 129, Shattiel wrote:
In post 121, Nauci wrote:I'm obviously willing to vote him if he reads as scummy to me but much less willing to make him the random guess first day lynch because I'd feel like we're missing out on a learning opportunity there.
What do you mean random guess? Are you saying that you're just gonna rely on night results? The first day lynch isn't for random guess it's for lynching someone scummy that would help town regardless of their alignment.
less scummy people = less targets for cop
And as scum Cabd could easily pocket newbies and throw off town with that learning opportunity you speak of.
I don't mean it's literally random guessing.

I mean day 1 tends to be relatively less informed.

Then again we double dunked scum my last game because both were obvscum day 1.

But until I see more posting from people, I'm less willing to vote the players who are more helpful.

However, I do think that less than half of the game have done much scum hunting thus far, and Cabd isn't in the good half!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 137, brassherald wrote:You not saying why you voted someone makes absolutely no sense. Why would it make a difference if the scum knew your reasoning? The goal of the scum already is to kill all townies. You are claiming to have a reason to vote someone, then refusing to provide the reason. That sounds scummy to me. Either that or you have no reasoning and are just trying to hide a random vote which you don't want to admit. Either way I don't like it.
Cabd, can you comment on this concept?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Nauci »

Damn I finally got the page working again!

Hadn't been able to see any new posts since Thursday!

Catching up now.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Nauci »

Ooooooo we've finally gotten to the meaty suspicions posts stage of the game

Not gonna lie I started seeing someone on New Year's and have mostly spent my time with him this week so I've not been as F5 happy as I usually am

I need to do a rereading for something more in depth because I currently have very little read on Locke and Shattiel (not even really enough for a null, like I have on Cabd and TNE.

Feeling kinda good about Brass, confused as usual on Alonzo, and bad about Dalven and Velox.

VOTE: velox

Give more content pls tia

Cabd I wanted your opinion on the "town should ALWAYS state why they think someone is suspicious" policy brought up. I've sometimes held back to give someone more opportunity to incriminate themselves, so they didn't see what I thought was suspicious and correct the behavior. I've never known if this is a good or foolish strat that takes info away from town, however.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 180, Alonzo wrote:
In post 179, Velox wrote:beep beep all aboard the velox wagon
Your plan starting to bear fruit?
What do you know about velox and how do you know it
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 183, Alonzo wrote:I'm sensing Velox is Either a bit timid here, Or actively trying to buy the D1 lynch
Why do you think that, what effect do you think it would have, and what did you mean by plan?

This all stinks to high heavens to me.

Velox, what do YOU mean here?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Nauci »

It's funny because I'm almost disappointed that Alonzo is posting less scummy now, because I think he unintentionally played the gambit in our previous games. In fact he got my scum partner to accidentally lol hammer and we got rolled from there.

Velox is not having this effect, however.

Currently I'm most suspicious of Velox and TNE, but I need to do an in depth rereading of some of the town posting I think people have been doing.

Sometimes there's such a thing as *too* tryhard. I get this feeling from HWS, whose posts give me a "super tryhard posting to save the slot from previous lack of town telling" vibe.

I think I currently feel best about Locke's posting. I don't specifically remember why, but I do remember multiple occasions of reading posts, thinking they're really good, and scrolling back up to see that they were from Locke.

Cabd posts thus far I don't feel are particularly towny, and I hope to see more of those effort posts.

My own posting has been lacking and I'm really sorry for that. My schedule has been significantly more busy lately than I ever could have anticipated. I've simply made too many social commitments. I will try harder but I'm going straight from an ultra busy work day with 6 meetings to an Avenue Q show tomorrow night and may not have a breather until Wednesday night. Usually I'm able to post much more during work. >.<
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Nauci »

I am super ultra slammed at work today and have only found 5 minutes to catch up reading while peeing

I would really really prefer if we didn't hammer in the next 24 hours because I had parked that vote on velox as pressure to post more and also to gauge reactions. I think we've had an interesting spread of reactions and I haven't had time to sit down and evaluate them.

With that said, I don't think we lose anything by dunking a shitposter, who will be driving this sort of discussion repeatedly until hanged.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Nauci »

I wouldn't have any useful information on how Cabd plays.

He was 1 shot day 1 only vig in our game so he shot someone and then was killed night 1. Most of his posting that I saw was in the Dead thread, and day 1 vig plays differently from anything conceivable in this game.

But I'll do an ISO not based on meta.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Nauci »

I fell asleep almost immediately after getting home from work last night. Sorry. :(

Doing a reread now to figure out why my gut feels the way it does.

Locke continues to make posts I really like.

Alonzo is making the bare minimum effort to look Towny which comes off as more suspicious to me than his previous MO, if anything.

TNE has just not been contributing much. I've never read a post that I thought was very protown and looked up to see her username.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 261, brassherald wrote:
In post 260, Nauci wrote:Alonzo is making the bare minimum effort to look Towny which comes off as more suspicious to me than his previous MO, if anything.
So, Alonzo not being suspicious enough is making you suspicious?

Maybe the dude just learned his lesson.
It's more like that he's only making the absolute bare minimum effort. Which I guess is progress but I think it's more motivated by being mafia and actually having to kinda try than it is being reformed town.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 187, thenewearth wrote:I'm up for a hammer if he's not gonna talk
In post 214, thenewearth wrote:are ya'll actually gonna let the velox wagon die because he said "shitpost" once?

Don't do that

let me hammer >:(

Okay I am *so* extremely sorry that this didn't happen until t-12 hours.

I have completely reread the thread from the beginning. I tend to do this within 48 hours of deadline and keep in mind the things people have noted about which posts to pay attention to, but also with as neutral of a mindset as possible on what I think of everyone's posts.

So before my reread, I was feeling like I didn't quite trust Brass, don't know how to read Cabd, tne needed more posts, velox's shitposting was annoying af, and Locke was super towny. Didn't really keep in mind which posts or why.

After reread, my thoughts:

Locke is still my biggest town read. Good analysis, good hunting, activity level, etc.

Brass is mostly towny. Genuine interest in solving the game and asking great questions. Not sure if I feel the magical newbie vibe Cabd had mentioned.

Shattiel has great posts (especially the one analyzing my ISO). Seems like genuine scum hunting to me.

Alonzo has actually made more poignant observations than I remembered, but I still think the question he asked me about Cabd was so vague that it may have been scum trying to sound like they're hunting.

HeWhoSwims saved Dalven a bit by posting significantly more, and higher quality posts, but the posts themselves don't read as much as genuinely flipping up stones as I'd like.

Cabd mostly posts theory, with a little town hunting. Tbh I have him slightly scum leaning because there is so little active shit stirring with the game as opposed to IC posts. The scum IC conundrum he post about would be really rough, and I think hints of that might be showing. Maybe he'll make a good post in the morning but we're running out of time. I really paid attention to his posts this time and besides the one tier list, it feels not that useful. Also, Cabd you never answered my question!

And this brings me to TNE.

There are so few posts to evaluate! There's the bit of interaction with not wanting to be in the "most suspicious" portion of an RVS wagon, and this itch to hammer Velox. The post I hated most was the *empty* one that wanted to hammer Velox *if he doesn't respond.* The lack of scumhunting and posting, but itch to get the glory of hammering, makes me feel *really not good.*

So since we have a replacement for Velox we can presumably read better once given the chance to post, I'm very comfortable shifting my vote.

VOTE: TheNewEarth

P.S. I understand that I haven't been the towniest town player this game. I will do better for Day 2!

P.S.S. if Locke is scum then well fucking played, sir.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Nauci »

Oh and if the analyses didn't make it clear, here's my spectrum list:

Nauci
Locke
Shattiel
Brass
HWS
Cabd
Alonzo
Velox
TNE
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Nauci »

2 hours and counting...
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Nauci »

Damn that's unfortunate
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm dealing with a ruptured ovarian cyst so uh

Check in when I can?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Nauci »

We may want to do BP game at this point since mafia have already figured out the setup
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Nauci »

Is that worse than potentially having a conftown ride into lylo?

I'm not so confident as shattiel on who scum are
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by Nauci »

13 pages later and I've remarkably little to make me think Cabd is town, which is unfortunate.

TNE and Velox's posting styles were also very unfortunate for town.

Cabd: theory question—should PR play back a bit on their town posting and scum hunting early on to avoid being obvious NK?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Nauci »

V/LA for at least today

@ ER
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Nauci »

Oh shit

I didn't realize that I guess now it's a 50/50 on BP vs no bp

One of the issues I had with bp game was that it revealed the setup unnecessarily, and thought since they would already know, it would mean there's no point hiding it. I didn't think far enough about that.

Sorry I'm throwing this :<

Also, not bp.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 331, Cabd wrote:Sigh. Apparently playing like a active PR and hoping to eat a bullet AND then coming short of explicitly claiming bulletproof isn't enough?
I actually really don't see where you were playing like an active PR, or coming short of claiming BP at any point, tbh.

Can you elaborate on this?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Nauci »

P.S. only able to post today when the morphine wears off briefly. Am trying best but have multiple ruptured ovarian cysts sooooooo
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Nauci »

If we mislynch today it's LYLO, right?

Damn.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nauci »

I think Shattiel's actions have been odd today and would like to hear more from him.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm not understanding your logic about scumslipping.

If we mislynch town today, and scum kill a town, then it's Lynch lose tomorrow. Like, yes, if Cabd is bp and takes a hit, it wouldn't be lylo, but that seems really unlikely since he's under suspicion? Especially if you are explicitly planning to go after him when I flip town.

Why would scum want to drag it out one more day instead of going to lylo and have Cabd as a target?

If Cabd is scum though, it'd be interesting if scum didn't shoot anyone to make him look like conf town and ride that to victory.

Damn if Cabd is scum, well fucking played.

I don't have very solid reads on people at the moment. I was previously reading Shattiel as town and would like to continue that trend but the silence today was very odd, because there's a LOT on the table to comment on.

Also I'm not sure if I read Alonzo's statement as a lie? He's aware of bp but may not understand it's intricacies, is how I read the statement.

I am thus far reading eth0s and HWS as town, I think.

Cabd, why did you claim before anyone post intent to hammer?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 361, Cabd wrote:Moving another scummer in with me on semi-short notice; so uh; hear from me tomrorow, sorry.

Also, hope you feel better nauci.
Thanks.

Also, what does your first sentence mean?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Nauci »

Gg everyone

I messed up this game oops

Brass, none of your cases were about Lollapalooza, were they?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Nauci »

Did you see the Dead Thread? Lol

Lollapalooza has IP cases surrounding it that are going before Alsup right now.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:22 am

Post by Nauci »

I wasn't even close to selling anyone on anything so I'll take .5% of credit and shove the rest on you.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm fine!

The new boyfriend came over and baked me Chinese Milk Bread when I got out of the hospital

As of last weekend I'm basically recovered \o/

Thank you for your concern!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Nauci »

Shoutouts to Alonzo for most improved player and pulling out a Towny game

And Eth0s + Shattiel for being majestically good

It definitely wasn't my towniest game and I will have to work on both that, and having more confidence to actually push the reads/hunches I had more. I really really really wanted to CC Cabd but got too worried about being wrong to actually do it.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”