zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3223, Nero Cain wrote:Zakk, who is the last team scum?
idk. that's what i'm gonna be scouring the thread for. join me
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3224, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 3217, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3207, Hikari Link wrote:But now I'm concerned that he just wants the wagon on him to die so that he can run out the clock. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until tonight
no matter how you want to slice it this is still effectively lynch Key or get lynched. Like even if I switched to Key there's not enough to support his wagon. It feels very dammed if I do dammed if I don't.
Then pick someone else. And you keep acting like we're the only ones here. We're not. Let's all work together. You, zakk, shos, and make four votes. We could either join a current wagon or start a new one. Somebody would probably join it.
:goodposting:
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3225, zakk wrote:join me
on what?

I already have my opinions and they are likely not to change.

IF we argue that you aren't scum then I'd think that the last scum is in Key, PV or Creature.
In post 3080, Nero Cain wrote:
zakk

Keyser Söze
Nero Cain

PeregrineV
Creature
Ramcius
WhemeStar
Aronis
Lil Uzi Vert
momo
Hiraki
shos
^
is your lynch list. Like really I'm the last scum and I'm offering myself up as a lynch on the condition that both Zakk and Key flip town (wich won't happen) Let's go for the perfect win.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'd still like this answered.
In post 3220, Nero Cain wrote:If you think I'm the wrong lynch why are you only trying to get ppl off your wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Creature »

Aronis, Key, PV or LUV then.
Sigh
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:28 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3220, Nero Cain wrote:I don't even know what you are suggesting. If you think I'm the wrong lynch why are you only trying to get ppl off your wagon? Who do you want to be lynched if not you and not me?
*I* took MY vote off your wagon.

And I'm looking for another lynch as we speak.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:31 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3229, Creature wrote:Aronis, Key, PV or LUV then.
I believe you're correct.

I just got done with a triple-ISO of scum, and momo looks pretty un-scummy as a result.

Doing Whemestar next.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3208, PeregrineV wrote:[3][L-4] Nero Cain: Lil Uzi Vert, momo, shos,
but they are still voting me. If you think I'm a wrong lynch why are you comfortable with them voting me? Shouldn't you be trying to get them off my wagon just as much as you are trying to get others off your wagon?

I have to go soon. I expect to see case on someone with detailed reasoning why they are scum by the time I get back.

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:35 am

Post by zakk »

Momo's appearances in scum ISOs

(Sorry, woulda spoilered this, but there are spoilers in it, and the code breaks)
In post 34, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 32, Keyser Söze wrote:Hello WhemeStar. Did you think momo's vote was serious? Moreover, why do you think he picked you?
I'm can hear Bernard speaking as I read your post.
In post 150, Ircher wrote:Momo on the otherhand reads as inexpeienced.
In post 183, Srceenplay wrote:
Why would you read Momo this way but not wheme?
In post 185, Ircher wrote:
In post 181, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 160, Ircher wrote:Apologizing in advanced for misgenders and this list includes the people who have stuck out to me.

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Not_Mafia (0%) - It's hard to get a read here when he's always goofing off. Even when he does say something relevant, it tends to be an absolute, and he generally refuses to elaborate further.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Momo (+40%) - There have been questionable things tha this slot has said, sure, but it reads as genuine thoughts versus scum trying to manipulate the town. Aka, Momo, for lack of a better description, reads sorta like lynchbait at the moment.
Wheme (-55%) - For me, his attack on me at the beginning was bad, and while forgivable, his unwillingness to provide information and evasion of my question reads as suspicious at a bare minimum.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
I thought it was weird that their readslist described Momo how I would describe someone that I am townreading them but put them in a non-towny category.
Momo is classified as town. You have to pay attention to the sign in parenthesis for neutral and null. (+ = Townlean, - = Scumlean)
In post 187, Ircher wrote:
Possibly confirmation bias. Wheme's posts don't have quite the same atmosphere though.
In post 217, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 24, momo wrote:VOTE: Whemestar

For not voting
In post 111, momo wrote:
In post 69, WhemeStar wrote:Does it matter?
What does this mean??

Everything matters.

If you are not able to share reasoning, it means that either the reasoning I scummy or you have no reason but mislynch.
In post 128, momo wrote:
In post 113, WhemeStar wrote:Wow momo that post is bad
No it is not.

BTW, I started the wagon on Wheme as an rvs push. Why did people commit to it so hard??? I will be trying to find scum on that wagon??

Also, Not seems very flip floppy, trying to please everyone. First he followed me on wheme and the followed wheme on me. Looks like he wants to please everyone so that he is not lynched.

VOTE: NotMafia
In post 142, momo wrote:Sorry, I meant can someone who is not scum (wheme/not) give me their thoughts........
In post 208, momo wrote:Guys unlike some of you people I am actively trying to solve the game. Not and Nero pushing the Wheme wagon that I meant as rvs strikes me as scummy. Thoughts on this????
You vote whemestar
You question him and his actions
You call it an RVS and people voting it are scumy
Then you call wheme and NotMafia scumy
Then you call it RVS again

That's my problem with it.
VOTE: Momo
In post 239, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 228, Not_Mafia wrote:Why are not-momo votes a thing?
Because I've never not scumread him, which gives me pause when a wagon on him grown like this!
In post 289, Ircher wrote:
In post 238, Ramcius wrote:
In post 225, momo wrote:F U guys.

It is generally agreed by many people on this site (including Transcend) that I am lynchbait. So be smart and see past it...
being lynchbait doesn't gives lynch immunity, and if you going bring this argument up, i will be more than happy prove you wrong

VOTE: Not Mafia

you wrong, i'm not scum, so you have to go :D
True, but don't discount it completely either.
In post 341, Srceenplay wrote:Momo still hasn't gave me a reason to town read him. Calling him lynchbait loses its credibility when he is self aware of it and states it himself D1.
In post 471, Ircher wrote:The Momo wagon is bad and you guys and gals know it.
In post 555, Srceenplay wrote:@keyser
I have just played with Momo town and scum.

As town he was in 1v1. Ended up giving up and basically conceding. Lynched.

As scum he was mentioned as scum and then said " so vote yume?" Yume was the popular mislynch wagon.

So as town, concedes.
As scum throws attention somewhere else.
In post 564, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 557, Creature wrote:I haven't seen scum!momo get this frustated either.
I don't see it as genuine frustration.
His self meta as lynchbait comes across as an excuse.
In post 571, Ircher wrote:
In post 221, momo wrote:
In post 217, Srceenplay wrote:You vote whemestar
The wagon STARTED with an rvs vote. 2nd post of p.2 I think.

Anyway, Wheme started reacting a bit scummy so I questioned him.

Then it suddenly became a huge deal and it looked like an early lynch was a possibility.

I stopped then because short D1 mislynch is never good for town.

Better safe than sorry.

Nero and Not seemed TOO eager.

Happy??????
Ok, here we go.... (Sorry if I'm very incoherent...)

Spoiler: Momo ISO - Day 1
1. --> Confronts Wheme on his "Does it matter?" post -->
I feel like the majority of us would agree that this is a decent if not good post from Momo. Wheme's post definitely causes people to question his motives, and Momo's post highlights that suspicion. --> Townish (+1)

2. - Responds to Wheme's , talks about the buildup of the Wheme wagon, and then switches topics and votes Not_Mafia for wagon-hopping -->
The response to Wheme's post was acceptable -- Wheme's post was kinda bad (though not scummy) imo. The rest of the post is.... not so great. You may have started the Wheme wagon, but you didn't propel it forward. What propelled it was Wheme and Not_Mafia asking people to vote Wheme. Your concern for its buildup seems exaggerated. The argument you used to attack Not_Mafia is a very questionable argument, and yet, I feel it's an argument that comes from inexperience.
TL;DR :
Weak post w/ exaggerated concern about Wheme wagon and a questionable attack on Not_Mafia --> Suspicious (-1)

3. --> Trying to solve game, etc. -->
I disagree with your assertion that you are trying to solve the game. You are somewhat trying, but you are also ignoring everythng else that happens -- in other words, you have confimation bias. Tunneling, while not necessarily a bad thing, allows you to forget the big picture. It comes more often from town, but the way you are pursuing it is making me have my doubts. Really hard to explain -- gut says there's something off about this tunnel you are pursuing. --> Suspicious (-1)

While there could be more to say about individual posts, its kinda hard to, so I think I'm gonna wrap this up with overall things I'm noticing:

1. Lots of confirmation bias
2. Very little and usually weak explanations for reads
3. Though never a reliable tell, it feels "Too scummy to be scum".
In post 573, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 556, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Momo
Why do you vote Momo now?
In post 584, Ircher wrote:Momo, Wheme, and Nero are who you should pay attention to.
In post 588, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 560, Keyser Söze wrote:Is 'alban' the 'Yume' in this scenario?

There were 2 votes on alban... momo added the third (Wheme and Ircher have since unvoted alban).
No. I thought it was NotMafia. He threw attention there. Granted he gave a reason to it seemed like deflection to me.
In post 592, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 577, momo wrote:Nothing at all. I just thought, and maybe I misinterpreted something, that is was going too far.

I genuinely thought you guys wanted a lynch instead of pressure.

What do you think of Nero's push on Keyser Not??

Can you show posts where you think it was going to far and they where just trying to lynch?
Show me what it is you seen.
In post 607, Ircher wrote:
In post 605, momo wrote:
In post 604, Not_Mafia wrote:There is no WIFOM, I'm scum
Come on guys. He is doing this on purpose. How do you not see this?????

VOTE: Not_Mafia
We obviously see it.

In post 608, Srceenplay wrote:Momo still hasn't answered questions
In post 618, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 617, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 616, Aristophanes wrote:Shit man, at page 15 of 25. I'll see if I can bang this out tn, but you're more likely to get something frome tomorrow!
tl;dr, momo is scum
Well that was easy then! XD
Anyone else it just Momo?
And was it a slip or a Gameplay read?
In post 747, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 746, Not_Mafia wrote:You also counted momo's votes wrong, he has 11 votes
:lol: :lol:
In post 758, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 554, Keyser Söze wrote:Hello, Aristophanes.
Your vote is still in RVS
. Are you trying to sort players in your faction PT?

You have offered two (town?) reads so far (two defences).

On momo:
In post 239, Aristophanes wrote:Because I've never not scumread him, which gives me pause when a wagon on him grown like this!
And WhemeStar:
In post 240, Aristophanes wrote:This whemestar fellow is clearly town tho. Why is this a wagon?
What are your actual thoughts on the arguments used against them? (Your thoughts on them concern only the speed/size of the wagon on them).
Hey Keyser! It's been a while!

Momo is a tough read and I legit always scumread them. Momo was more a moment of pause, but the more i read the morning ei think they may be scum.

Where is still likely to be town, and I've liked what they have posted thus far. Of course, a further analysis of both slots is required, but this is what I have atm.

Spoiler: Longass Keyser Post
In post 553, Keyser Söze wrote:
Investigation file: momo

In post 128, momo wrote:BTW, I started the wagon on Wheme as an rvs push. Why did people commit to it so hard??? I will be trying to find scum on that wagon??
My gut-read of this is still negative. The tone feels off. [Something petty: I didn't like his continuous use of multiple/excessive question marks ("??"), but he used them as town in our last game together, so less annoyed with them now]
In post 128, momo wrote:Also, Not seems very flip floppy, trying to please everyone. First he followed me on wheme and the followed wheme on me. Looks like he wants to please everyone so that he is not lynched.
I personally don't read flip-flopping behaviour as scum indicative during early/RVS D1 play. But ok, I can see why someone would scum-read that behaviour in isolation.
In post 131, momo wrote:
In post 129, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay momo is scum we can speed lynch this
Even more proof for my case....
Ok, potentially OMGUS-fueled reaction to Not_Mafia's wagon-pushing.
In post 137, momo wrote:Can somebody please tell me their thoughts on the case on Not??

It seems more solid than the nero one to me....
momo is confident on his Not_Mafia scum-case ranking it more solid than the scum-case on Nero Cain! Is this town-momo taking pride in his own scum-case on a player?
In post 146, momo wrote:Where is the town???????
In post 208, momo wrote:Guys unlike some of you people I am actively trying to solve the game. Not and Nero pushing the Wheme wagon that I meant as rvs strikes me as scummy. Thoughts on this????
Real or false frustration?

At the time of reading I thought all of this was scum-theatre (scum-distancing gone wrong).
In post 211, momo wrote:I would tell you to play to you wincon but your acting as if your wincon is mislynching townies.
Again, I don't believe the tone/sincerity of this post.
In post 221, momo wrote:Happy??????

It is generally agreed by many people on this site (including Transcend) that I am lynchbait. So be smart and see past it...
Ok, the
'frustrated' element of his play is now raging up to boiling point
In post 435, momo wrote:VOTE: alban

alban just GAVE AN EXCUSE for mislynching townies

99% scum
"99% scum"? - I don't know about that. Alban did made a questionable decision to hunt for spammers rather then scum, but that is not a "99%" slam-dunk scum-catch.

What happened to your scum-feels on Not_Mafia, Nero Cain and Creature? (still strong?)

Thus, going back to Ircher's two statements:
"The Momo wagon is bad and you guys and gals know it" and "Because he has done nothing highly indicative of scum; he's lynchbait at worst"
True, I cannot find anything "highly indicative of scum". Most of my suspicion lies in the fact that I don't believe the tone of his posts as from a townie. momo has been pressuring/questioning players that I too do not town read (Not_Mafia, Nero Cain, Creature, alban), so perhaps my scum-theatre theory is making me blind to momo's actual reads (which are actually similar to mine, if not for the same reasons).
Re-reading his ISO, he doesn't look CAUGHT-SCUM anymore
. My remaining concern is:
is this 'frustrated townie' or 'fake-frustrated'?

QUESTIONS:

1) Has anyone seen TOWN-momo become this frustated before? (Even citing his own town-meta as a defence of being easy lynchbait).
2) Do you think momo taking pride in his Not_Mafia scum-case is alignment indicative? I.e is town-momo more likely to get disheartened if no-one is listening to him?
See what I mean, he's a hard read!
I have seen him get frustrated as town iirc. But momo doesn't get disheartened as town, he just makes more noise until people follow him or lynch him.

435 sucks ass, and makes it obvious Alban and Momo aren't scum together. Either could be though, and from what I have read of Alban, as much as they could be, I done think they are. Momo is far more likely to be scum.
In post 848, Aristophanes wrote:Oh, I was hoping you'd do that for me :S
I can't say I'm totally caught up yet.

However, sure!

What are your thoughts on the Zakk and Momo wagons, and if you dislike them, who among the voters do you think are scum?
What are your thoughts on Creature's potential intent to shut down the wagons and start fresh ones?
In post 808, Creature wrote:Also, if this game stalls, I'll shut down both wagons and roll a dice to a new wagon.
In post 866, Ircher wrote:
In post 860, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 859, Ircher wrote:Out of {shos, Penguin, BTD6}, who should we flashwagon?
momo
momo already has a wagon, has had one throughout the game, and wasn't a choice.

'Kay, w're flashwagoning Penguin then.
VOTE: Penguin
In post 869, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 855, WhemeStar wrote:

However, sure!

What are your thoughts on the Zakk and Momo wagons, and if you dislike them, who among the voters do you think are scum?
What are your thoughts on Creature's potential intent to shut down the wagons and start fresh ones?
In post 808, Creature wrote:Also, if this game stalls, I'll shut down both wagons and roll a dice to a new wagon.
I think Zakk is town.

Momo is really hard to read. My gut is telling me he is scum, but I keep getting that feeling he could be town. Not against his lynch honestly. The earlier he is gone the better IMO.
So, hard town on Zakk, Momo is what, null? What makes you so willing to lynch him regardless of alignment?
In post 915, Ircher wrote:
@Mod -- Pretty sure Zakk is voting momo rn, not Creature.
In post 944, Srceenplay wrote:Momo has dodge multiple questions.....
In post 1039, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1026, rb wrote:4+8 = 12

12+1 = 13

13th letter of the alphabet is M

13-12 = 1

1st letter of the alphabet is A

Half of 12 is 6

6th letter of the alphabet is F

Half of 6 is 3. 3+6 = 9

9th letter of the alphabet is I

8 question marks. 9-8 = 1

1st letter of the alphabet is A

~

momo is confirmed mafia
Best post of the game thus far! XD
In post 1114, Ircher wrote:And actually, I do care.

Everyone needs to get off the obv ML bait Momo.

Zakk is by far the superior lynch due to the fact that he's only here at the most convenient of times and is non*entity elsewise.
In post 1135, Ircher wrote:
In post 1115, BTD6_maker wrote:Radiant Moonlight gives very little for analysis. Overall they have three votes on Momo. The first was RVS, so I can ignore that. The next two still do not have reasoning attached. (You once claimed that Momo was Town). What is your reasoning for the Momo votes?

Transcend next. Transcend was merely sheeping. From what I can see, they were sheeping Radiant Moonlight, who gave very little in the way of reasoning. Transcend, why did you do this, and do you still agree with it?

PenguinPower gave virtually nothing.

Whemestar next. This is more interesting. It seems as though the main reason is meta. Exactly what is the main difference? I noticed that the Town Momo posted a huge wall very early on. Other than that, there was not much of a difference. If you noticed another difference, please explain it and then show that this is a pattern throughout Momo's games, not just in these two instances.
Why have you not moved your vote throughout the game?
In post 1152, Aristophanes wrote:Awww shit! Pagetop callout! :P

Momo, LUV, and Nero. However I still am so behind its not funny.
In post 1345, Aristophanes wrote:Okay
In post 1525, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1521, Creature wrote:Btw, did you make other contributions besides 1519?
In post 608, Srceenplay wrote:Momo still hasn't answered questions
In post 1591, Aristophanes wrote:K, Momo Iso is actually scummy.
In post 602, momo wrote:
In post 599, Not_Mafia wrote:There is, I'm a mafia doctor
He claimed scum!!!

Okay here is the new and updated case.

Scum would normally not claim scum. Town would claim scum as joke maybe.

So Not is going to WIFOM us into thinking he is town.

But we can see past it. He is scum!!!!
In post 605, momo wrote:

This is probably the most laughable case I've seen. Like, seriously, acknowledging Wine and then drinking more of it is ridiculous, and NM, though he would do this as either alignment, I doubt would follow up like he did.
Plus, this is supposedly a Slam Dunk, yet Momo stays with it for...3 posts?

He then switches to rb and abandoned NM because ???
In post 917, momo wrote:
Spoiler: rb iso
In post 739, rb wrote:Ok so i kept going to 'view your posts' but failed to realise I never initially posted here and so it wasn't coming up and I forgot about the game
In post 740, rb wrote:im not catxhing up either fuck that

Who is town, I'll believe and sheep first person who responds
In post 764, rb wrote:
In post 741, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town, momo is scum
VOTE: momo
In post 782, rb wrote:Even if I get lynched don't lynch creature
In post 784, rb wrote:Ramcius is cool and town
In post 798, rb wrote:i don't explain townreads
In post 799, rb wrote:Ramcius is town stylin' on that other person rn

other person ur getting styled on
In post 800, rb wrote:alban could be town, i wouldn't vote rn
In post 801, rb wrote:i do like ramcius' style tho, but i think alban's not a good lynch compared to other slots in the game
In post 836, rb wrote:
In post 830, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
You might be town.

This is still annoying though and your vote sucks.

ur face sucks
In post 843, rb wrote:
In post 840, momo wrote:
no use just use them to pocket people, right.
exactly
In post 850, rb wrote:creature's probably town
In post 852, rb wrote:i'm gonna call whemestar memestar
In post 857, rb wrote:ur a meme
In post 858, rb wrote:hard TR on memestar

im pocketing u

Because reading his iso he is active, but refuses to post content. Kind of like scum acting like town by staying active but refusing to help. On top of this, he shows disregard of people pushing him, deflecting attention on another wagon. For this reason, as I dislike the other two wagons, I propose a new wagon to which the wagonee might finally respond to:

VOTE: rb
I mean, I get the Iso gave him a scumread, but he stopped voting someone he thinks
Claimed a Scum Role
in order to vote here and never even mentions NM's supposed claim when doing so. How do you just forget you have "caught scum"!?

And even better is that this isn't his first time not following a Slam Dunk scumread.

99% scum
Like, Momo has had a 99% scum read and a scumclaim that he actually believed, yet he's not voting either!? That is scummy! He's blowing things out of proportion then abandoning them when they don't catch without ever mentioning them again! Literally throwing stuff at the wall until it sticks!

And then there's the self meta shit, twice:

In post 567, momo wrote:This is self meta but I have been mislynched so many times I just get frustrated by the possibility. Like I can't always be scum people
Like, once I get. It's a note about your self and is good for growing as a player.
Twice though?
That's scummy as its a form of Self Meta AtE! He's using it to manipulate votes off of him!

I'll likely end up voting here, but I want to look at everything else first.
In post 1658, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1639, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Ari

i always look susp to people, who have hard time reading few pages of tread a day (and this game was really slow on generating pages), his push on one of my strongest TRs alban for being not so active is weird in comparison to bunch of people doing much worse, his intent vote momo, but going alban instead so close to deadline is another red flag to me, i dunno if it's distancing or setting accusation for ML, if alban push not goes trough
Did I forget to change back? I got busy looking for a shiny Magikarp today...

Regardless,

I can quote my case if you like.
In post 1660, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1659, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1658, Aristophanes wrote:I can quote my case if you like.
please do
In post 1591, Aristophanes wrote:K, Momo Iso is actually scummy.
In post 602, momo wrote:
In post 599, Not_Mafia wrote:There is, I'm a mafia doctor
He claimed scum!!!

Okay here is the new and updated case.

Scum would normally not claim scum. Town would claim scum as joke maybe.

So Not is going to WIFOM us into thinking he is town.

But we can see past it. He is scum!!!!
In post 605, momo wrote:

This is probably the most laughable case I've seen. Like, seriously, acknowledging Wine and then drinking more of it is ridiculous, and NM, though he would do this as either alignment, I doubt would follow up like he did.
Plus, this is supposedly a Slam Dunk, yet Momo stays with it for...3 posts?

He then switches to rb and abandoned NM because ???
In post 917, momo wrote:
Spoiler: rb iso
In post 739, rb wrote:Ok so i kept going to 'view your posts' but failed to realise I never initially posted here and so it wasn't coming up and I forgot about the game
In post 740, rb wrote:im not catxhing up either fuck that

Who is town, I'll believe and sheep first person who responds
In post 764, rb wrote:
In post 741, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town, momo is scum
VOTE: momo
In post 782, rb wrote:Even if I get lynched don't lynch creature
In post 784, rb wrote:Ramcius is cool and town
In post 799, rb wrote:Ramcius is town stylin' on that other person rn

other person ur getting styled on
In post 800, rb wrote:alban could be town, i wouldn't vote rn
In post 801, rb wrote:i do like ramcius' style tho, but i think alban's not a good lynch compared to other slots in the game
In post 836, rb wrote:
In post 830, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
You might be town.

This is still annoying though and your vote sucks.

ur face sucks
In post 843, rb wrote:
In post 840, momo wrote:
no use just use them to pocket people, right.
exactly
In post 850, rb wrote:creature's probably town
In post 852, rb wrote:i'm gonna call whemestar memestar
In post 857, rb wrote:ur a meme
In post 858, rb wrote:hard TR on memestar

im pocketing u

Because reading his iso he is active, but refuses to post content. Kind of like scum acting like town by staying active but refusing to help. On top of this, he shows disregard of people pushing him, deflecting attention on another wagon. For this reason, as I dislike the other two wagons, I propose a new wagon to which the wagonee might finally respond to:

VOTE: rb
I mean, I get the Iso gave him a scumread, but he stopped voting someone he thinks
Claimed a Scum Role
in order to vote here and never even mentions NM's supposed claim when doing so. How do you just forget you have "caught scum"!?

And even better is that this isn't his first time not following a Slam Dunk scumread.

99% scum
Like, Momo has had a 99% scum read and a scumclaim that he actually believed, yet he's not voting either!? That is scummy! He's blowing things out of proportion then abandoning them when they don't catch without ever mentioning them again! Literally throwing stuff at the wall until it sticks!

And then there's the self meta shit, twice:

In post 567, momo wrote:This is self meta but I have been mislynched so many times I just get frustrated by the possibility. Like I can't always be scum people
Like, once I get. It's a note about your self and is good for growing as a player.
Twice though?
That's scummy as its a form of Self Meta AtE! He's using it to manipulate votes off of him!

I'll likely end up voting here, but I want to look at everything else first.
In post 1662, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1661, Nero Cain wrote:oh that. I just think he's a vi that says stupid things. Could he be scum hiding behind a too scummy to be scum playstyle? Eh, maybe.
I don't think this is VI Momo. He's a decent player and apparently cares a lot about the Large games he enters. So he should be putting thought and effort in, not just "saying stupid things"! I think his bringing up his playstyle twice shows he's using it to his advantage!
In post 1718, Aristophanes wrote:Now can we please focus on the real scum: Momo!
In post 1772, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Momo

Also, let's not waste our time on Radiant w/ their failed gambit.
In post 1774, Ircher wrote:I could honestly care less who is lynched rn unless it's me, but objectively, momo is, imo, the most likely to be scum out of everyone who has a viable chance of being lynched within the following 20 or so hours.
In post 1779, Ircher wrote:That's very weak momo.

Like, it's survivalistic in nature since ari's your counterwagon.
In post 1791, Ircher wrote:
In post 1788, Ircher wrote:Town can White Knight just as scum can.

Why can't Mewtaph be town WKing town Ari?

Pedit: Don't ragequit. You have potential, but people have to understand your viewpoint.
@Momo
Please answer.
In post 1805, Ircher wrote:Ah, but you misunderstand @momo.

Objectively, you are the scummiest. That's pretty much fact. But scummy != scum; you can be scummy but still town.
In post 2058, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2056, Transcend wrote:
In post 2053, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2051, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2050, Srceenplay wrote:I don't know?
I'm trying to ask how can that happen. What makes it possible.
how we should know, if you refuse claim role?
I'm a Neopolitan and checked wheme last night.
Bullshit.

WhemeStar was obvious town.

Like, really, really obvious town.
Wheme keeps saying Momo is town. Just because.
In post 2144, Srceenplay wrote:As Momo continues to avoid direct confrontation can someone explain a town read?
Wheme don't talk about who Town should vig, if scum has a doc or protective they can defend against it.
My solid town reads
Creature
Keyser
RM
Wheme

Scum
Momo
Zakk
Neo
In post 2186, Ircher wrote:
In post 2153, momo wrote:hard scumread shos right now.

When screenplay flips scum, we lynch shos.

Any objections????
Yes.
In post 2188, Ircher wrote:
In post 2172, shos wrote:lol @ momo xD

guys
this is bleeding obvious for me suddenly and I can't believe I didn't see it earlier.
The following faction had scum in it. Scum have a framer. they knew everything that was going on, and used it exactly as they should have. Since when can a person perform two actions on one night? both kill and investigate? (btw screenplay please say your result. trust me.)

also don't call me nuts, I can link you to a game in a second where I said OMG I bet *crazy shit* and the conftown is actually an SK and voila! SK endgamed me.

after screenplay posts his results I will continue with what I have. and probably out our own guilty.
Anyway. My cop result is 100% unmeddled with;
Who did you cop?
In post 2264, Ircher wrote:I claim compulsive bus driver.

I targeted RM and Srceen N1 and Creature and Momo N2.
In post 2272, Ircher wrote:
Player #1: Alban
--> 32 posts

1. --> "excited" -->
RVS --> Null (0) / Null (0)

2. --> 10 pages, can only catch up in evenings -->
Too early o tell, but this post looks like just excuses --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

3. --> Complains about spam; some other content as well -->
Kinda don't understand what you are saying about me (what reads as naive in my ?), the rest seems okay, but I feel that the post doesn't cover enough. Honestly though, you read more as just lazy right now. --> Null (0) / Null (0)

4. and --> Vote Wheme for spamming -->
This was brought up before, but it's important to bring it up again in this ISO read as a player read is the sum of the reads I have on each post. Anyway, why are you prioritizing a lynch based on policy over looking for/lynching scum. It's not a huge alarm bell -- town do silly stuff all the time -- but it's an important to understand your perspective, and why you did things. --> Suspicious (-1) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

5. --> Asks why Keyser presumes he hasn't presented his reads yet -->
Maybe because you haven't? I mean, was a start, but you haven't really presented any substandial reads (other than perhaps your policy-based one.) I don't like the hint of an accusatory tone in the post but it's by no means a definitive tell. --> Null (0) / Null (0)

6. --> Stuff concerning people voting him cuz his Wheme vote -->
Tell me this -- why shouldn't people want to policy lynch you for being useless if you want to policy lynch Wheme for spamming? I remember that I was one of the ones who voted you for your vote (which I admit was a bit foolish and policy based), but you have to admit that people are gonna policy vote the ones who play anti-town. The real question is -- why aren't you taking a more proactive stance in the game? You obviously seem to have reads -- why aren't you pursuing them or expounding upon them? Instead, you continue to pursue your Wheme PL to the exclusion of all else. --> Suspicious (-1) / Null (0)

7. --> Admits to little content in his iso, but says it's better thasn the litle content in Wheme's cuz of a lower posting density -->
I would like to know how you can make an RVS vote 200 posts into the game. This post honestly feels like a back-pedal from his vote, but at the same time, it feels town; the entire post reads as transparent and honest. An unvote would be nice (or some reads), but the post does show imo a pro-town outlook, just a controversial one. --> Town (+2) / Null (0)

8. --> Something about wagons stalling -->
Need context.

9. --> Says he's "tempted to vote Momo" and will try to participate more -->
Earlier you said Momo was lynchbait. What caused your stance to change OR am I misreading, and you don't really support the Momo wagon? --> Suspicious (-1) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

10. --> Finds Keyser suspicious ("hunch") -->
Just a hunch? Nothing more? Ah well, can't blame ya; I've kinda been like that all game. No substandial reads, just a few hunches and surface level reads. --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

11. --> Ramcius's vote looks like policy but wanna make sure -->
I like this post. Alban admits that the vote is fair if it's policy-based, and rather than OMGUS, he tries to establish a conversation between Ramcius and himself. The approach used here just reads as town. --> Town (+2) / Null (0)

12. --> Refutes Ramcius's scumcase against him and votes Ramcius -->
I think this post takes a fair stance on the issue. It doesn't scream overtly town, but it does seem reasonable. --> Somewhat Town (+1) / Somewhat Content (+1)

13. --> Laughs about Nero's post -->
Completely useless. --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

14. --> Says Ramcius is tunnelling -->
And back we are to no-content!you. Ugh. --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

15. --> Dares people to lynch him -->
Typical WIFOM and other shenanigans that both town and scum employ. --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

16. --> "I am back" -->
100% fluff, 0 content --> Null (0) / Fluff (-2)

17. --> Townread creature for something in faction pt but don't wanna say cuz people might jump -->
Explain to me how this makes logical sense. How can you townread a post yet think others will jump (aka scumread) him based on that post? --> Suspicious (-1) / Null (0)

18. --> Asks why Creature wants to incriminate you -->
Another useless post. And not a single real scumread in this ISO yet. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

19. --> Asks if Rb finds him scummy -->
See above comments. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

20. --> "I am bored" -->
Says the one who has done absolutely nothing thi game. If you are bored, why don't you change that by providing some actual content? --> Null (0) / Fluff (-2)

21. --> Didn't mean to say that aloud -->
But you did. And you are still doin' nothin' 'bout it. --> Null (0) / Fluff (-2)

22. --> "You wanna start a new wagon?" -->
Tone is too ggressiv here for my likes given what Alban has done. That said, is by no means a slip. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

23. --> Can't remember why he voted Ramcius -->
Zero content. Pretty much active lurking at this point. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

24. --> "This was for rb" -->
Spamming a bit, don't you think? See above. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

25. --> Says he has nothing substandial to contribute at the moment among other things -->
I don't like this post. 50+ pages in and nothing to say throughout the game? No. --> Suspicious (-1) / Active Lurking (-3)

26. and --> Not relevant to this game.

27. --> Scumreads: Ari y someone else -->
Elaborate. --> Null (0) / Null (0)

28. y --> Stuff to the mod.

Alignment Score: 0
Activity Score: -29 over 28 items --> ~1.0357
Base Score: (0 - 1.0357)(1.0357) ~ -1.0727
Adjusted Score: -0.2145
Final Score: -34.52% --> Neutral Leaning Scum
In post 2291, Ircher wrote:Creature and Mewtaph are definitely town.
Wheme, momo, and Ramcius are probably town.
Keyser is lurking and more likely to be scum.
Zakk is town.
Alban is Neutral Scum.
Uzi is Neutral Scum.
Shos is possibly scum.
Rb is scum.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Hikari Link »

So far, these are the people who express a potential willingness to move on Keyser:

Creature
shos
Nero Cain
Hikari Link
zakk

In addition, Peregrine says he's willing to look into Keyser. That's potentially 6 votes.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:39 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3232, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3208, PeregrineV wrote:[3][L-4] Nero Cain: Lil Uzi Vert, momo, shos,
but they are still voting me. If you think I'm a wrong lynch why are you comfortable with them voting me? Shouldn't you be trying to get them off my wagon just as much as you are trying to get others off your wagon?

I have to go soon. I expect to see case on someone with detailed reasoning why they are scum by the time I get back.
I don't think your wagon is going to go through without my vote or my support. shos I think will follow my reasoning, and I think if momo sees a good alternative he will join too. He hasn't really done much of anything this game except whine about people on his wagon, and then make posts here and there... I was the main driving force behind your wagon; notice as soon as I unvoted, so did Hikari?

If we work together and find a better alternative than one of us two (i.e. Ramcius would be my choice... his posts to me, parroting things you said but in a totally scummy way, and voting me, but then lining up your and my lynches... just felt SLIMY AF and gave me huge scum pings... but I doubt we could swing a Ramcius wagon today, given he's in Dauntless and we probably wouldn't get support from Keyser/LUV... )

Speaking of Keyser/LUV... I don't know why we all considered them for scum at some point, but Ramcius has never really been on the table for discussion. Why is that?

Anyway hit me back when you get back. You'll see some cool shit by then I hope :P I'll be on and off myself.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:41 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3234, Hikari Link wrote:So far, these are the people who express a potential willingness to move on Keyser:

Creature
shos
Nero Cain
Hikari Link
zakk

In addition, Peregrine says he's willing to look into Keyser. That's potentially 6 votes.
I would rather lynch Ramcius, Aronis, and LUV (and maybe even Wheme) than Keyser at this point.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:41 am

Post by zakk »

I'll let you know about Wheme in a second
permanently retired

see here for more info
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3218, zakk wrote: Ramcius - looks increasingly like he's scum trying to line up me/Nero in whatever order possible, for whatever reasoning possible
first, i told many times Nero is my townlean and i rather not lynch him, as for you, i said many times too, it was PoE from early D4, it not looks like Pere or Aronis are possible to lynch, so i have to settle on your lynch
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:51 am

Post by zakk »

Whemestar's appearances in scum ISOs

(Sorry, woulda spoilered this, but there are spoilers in it, and the code breaks)
In post 35, Srceenplay wrote:Why not.
VOTE: Whemestar
In post 46, Ircher wrote:
In post 45, WhemeStar wrote:RadiantMoonlight had 3 before your vote. Including himself

I have 5.
Zakk, Radiant, Ramcias, and BTD6 make 4 before my vote.
In post 49, Ircher wrote:
In post 48, WhemeStar wrote:Zakk is voting me.
I missed that he changed votes.
In post 70, Ircher wrote:
In post 67, WhemeStar wrote:Anyways, Ircher's vote was lazy so he can have my vote for now.
How does lazy indicate scum?
In post 94, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Wheme
In post 97, Ircher wrote:Let me get this straight Wheme:

1. I make an RVS vote on Radiant w/ a comment about bandwagoning
2. You comment that the vote was bad simply because more people were voting you at the time.
3. We go back and forth a little on the issue.
4. You vote me way after you initially call me out on the issue with the comment that my vote was lazy.
5. When called out for your late vote, you if honestly mattered
6. When I asked you how being lazyng implies I'm scum, you evade the point by stting that lazy doesn't imply town.

Tell me how this doesn't read as suspicious on your side?
In post 98, Ircher wrote:
In post 96, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 94, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Wheme
Lil late to be listening to my advice isn't it?
See above.
In post 119, Srceenplay wrote:UNVOTE:
Wheme is not an alt. I would describe his play as "eh whatever" type of player. The games I have read he says and does stupid shit. I'm not lynching him for this.
In post 124, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 121, Not_Mafia wrote:Wheme is an alt and hasn't done anything stupid
Wrong
In post 132, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 126, Not_Mafia wrote:
Wrong
I disagree
I'm giving you a fact, not an opinion
In post 134, Ircher wrote:
In post 101, WhemeStar wrote:So 1-3 is not suspicious at all. Don't know why you included them but eh.
Do you not find lazy votes suspicious? If not, why not?
Its hard for me to explain why I read you as scum for being lazy, so I just won't explain it.
1-3 are for completeness.

Lazy votes
during RVS
are not suspicious at all because it is
RVS
In post 154, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 143, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 132, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 126, Not_Mafia wrote:
Wrong
I disagree
I'm giving you a fact, not an opinion
You can't know he's not an alt and the stupid thing is entirely subjective. What has he done that's stupid?
He's my son. I talked him into playing.
In post 164, Ircher wrote:
In post 159, WhemeStar wrote:viewtopic.php?t=70799&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go - Here's a scum game of Momo's. He replaced in @ page 72.

viewtopic.php?p=8926674#p8926674 - Here was a game where he replaced in as town. Page 61

You can notice the differences in his play just by opening posts.
Not really. Maybe a little bit less involved in the scum one.
In post 187, Ircher wrote:
Possibly confirmation bias. Wheme's posts don't have quite the same atmosphere though.
In post 217, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 24, momo wrote:VOTE: Whemestar

For not voting
In post 111, momo wrote:
In post 69, WhemeStar wrote:Does it matter?
What does this mean??

Everything matters.

If you are not able to share reasoning, it means that either the reasoning I scummy or you have no reason but mislynch.
In post 128, momo wrote:
In post 113, WhemeStar wrote:Wow momo that post is bad
No it is not.

BTW, I started the wagon on Wheme as an rvs push. Why did people commit to it so hard??? I will be trying to find scum on that wagon??

Also, Not seems very flip floppy, trying to please everyone. First he followed me on wheme and the followed wheme on me. Looks like he wants to please everyone so that he is not lynched.

VOTE: NotMafia
In post 142, momo wrote:Sorry, I meant can someone who is not scum (wheme/not) give me their thoughts........
You vote whemestar

That's my problem with it.
In post 340, Srceenplay wrote:I wasn't following the reasoning for Neo but if his entire point is because of a delayed vote by wheme then I agree that's a stretch. It wasn't some random vote. It's something he used reasoning with. I think that should give him more town cred confronting and going head to head. If he would have voted someone else randomly, I could see that as suspicious but he didn't.
In post 346, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 342, Nero Cain wrote:I was reading Wheme as scummy from before his delayed vote so its not the whole reason.
But it is a reason?
If he did vote immediately would you still have the same read?
In post 389, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 314, Creature wrote:Also, I'd rather vote someone I'm not finding town.
In post 315, Creature wrote:Even if it means starting a vanity wagon.

It's early and any wagon can happen, just put your vote into it and maybe someone will join you and bam, a wagon appeared.
In post 316, Creature wrote:
In post 300, keyenpeydee wrote:[4] momo: Not_Mafia, Radiant Moonlight, zakk, Srceenplay,
[3] Nero Cain: Elena Fisher, Mewtaph, Keyser Söze,
[3] Not_Mafia: Aristophanes, momo, Ramcius,
[2] WhemeStar: Nero Cain, Ircher,
[2] Transcend: PenguinPower, WhemeStar,
If I had to join one of these wagons, I guess only Transcend's I would join.
I read these as you are starting vanity wagon because you town read the others.
Why would you join a transcend wagon?
In post 407, Ircher wrote:
In post 392, alban wrote:[post=Wheme]Wheme[/post]

Bloody spammer. 70+ posts. 3 pages out of 16 are yours. My priority is to hunt for spammers before hunting for scums.
This can die for being extremely anti-town.
VOTE: Alban
In post 545, Ircher wrote:
In post 483, alban wrote:
In post 395, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 392, alban wrote:[post=Wheme]Wheme[/post]

Bloody spammer. 70+ posts. 3 pages out of 16 are yours.
My priority is to hunt for spammers before hunting for scums
Don't you think a replacement is more advisable if you think this is true? Why chase a policy lynch on D1, when the great harvest has already begun?
I will take this as an avoidance to present your scum reads.
That's highly presumptuous. Why would you think I have not already presented my reads?
I don't think you have presented your reads, and this make me want to return to wagoning you.
In post 546, Ircher wrote:
In post 494, alban wrote:
In post 486, WhemeStar wrote:Let's see...
Alban prob scum
Reasons.
Everyone who is voting for me or is suspecting me based on my vote for Wheme, I pity you. I am not lashing out but this is what I genuinely think. If one post can change your mind about whom to vote and who is worth suspecting, you are not only clueless about where you are in the game, but you second my point that these 20 pages of scumhunting -- if you can call it that -- are worthless.
In post 495, WhemeStar wrote:Or maybe the fact that you haven't gave anything in 20 pages besides a vote on me that was purely based on the # of posts I have
100% agree with Wheme here.
In post 571, Ircher wrote:
In post 221, momo wrote:
In post 217, Srceenplay wrote:You vote whemestar
The wagon STARTED with an rvs vote. 2nd post of p.2 I think.

Anyway, Wheme started reacting a bit scummy so I questioned him.

Then it suddenly became a huge deal and it looked like an early lynch was a possibility.

I stopped then because short D1 mislynch is never good for town.

Better safe than sorry.

Nero and Not seemed TOO eager.

Happy??????
Ok, here we go.... (Sorry if I'm very incoherent...)

Spoiler: Momo ISO - Day 1
1. --> Confronts Wheme on his "Does it matter?" post -->
I feel like the majority of us would agree that this is a decent if not good post from Momo. Wheme's post definitely causes people to question his motives, and Momo's post highlights that suspicion. --> Townish (+1)

2. - Responds to Wheme's , talks about the buildup of the Wheme wagon, and then switches topics and votes Not_Mafia for wagon-hopping -->
The response to Wheme's post was acceptable -- Wheme's post was kinda bad (though not scummy) imo. The rest of the post is.... not so great. You may have started the Wheme wagon, but you didn't propel it forward. What propelled it was Wheme and Not_Mafia asking people to vote Wheme. Your concern for its buildup seems exaggerated. The argument you used to attack Not_Mafia is a very questionable argument, and yet, I feel it's an argument that comes from inexperience.
TL;DR :
Weak post w/ exaggerated concern about Wheme wagon and a questionable attack on Not_Mafia --> Suspicious (-1)

3. --> Trying to solve game, etc. -->
I disagree with your assertion that you are trying to solve the game. You are somewhat trying, but you are also ignoring everythng else that happens -- in other words, you have confimation bias. Tunneling, while not necessarily a bad thing, allows you to forget the big picture. It comes more often from town, but the way you are pursuing it is making me have my doubts. Really hard to explain -- gut says there's something off about this tunnel you are pursuing. --> Suspicious (-1)

While there could be more to say about individual posts, its kinda hard to, so I think I'm gonna wrap this up with overall things I'm noticing:

1. Lots of confirmation bias
2. Very little and usually weak explanations for reads
3. Though never a reliable tell, it feels "Too scummy to be scum".
In post 573, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 556, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Momo
Why do you vote Momo now?
In post 584, Ircher wrote:Momo, Wheme, and Nero are who you should pay attention to.
In post 588, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 560, Keyser Söze wrote:Is 'alban' the 'Yume' in this scenario?

There were 2 votes on alban... momo added the third (Wheme and Ircher have since unvoted alban).
No. I thought it was NotMafia. He threw attention there. Granted he gave a reason to it seemed like deflection to me.
In post 613, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 612, WhemeStar wrote:Momo not town

@mod thanks for being active with the VCs. Helps a lot
You better have your homework done!
In post 757, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 537, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Keyser

I'll sheep you Nero because I can't tell if he's scum or not.
In post 539, Radiant Moonlight wrote:VOTE: Keyser
Oh, it worked...

Inb4 one of these flips scum!
In post 758, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 554, Keyser Söze wrote:Hello, Aristophanes.
Your vote is still in RVS
. Are you trying to sort players in your faction PT?

You have offered two (town?) reads so far (two defences).

On momo:
In post 239, Aristophanes wrote:Because I've never not scumread him, which gives me pause when a wagon on him grown like this!
And WhemeStar:
In post 240, Aristophanes wrote:This whemestar fellow is clearly town tho. Why is this a wagon?
What are your actual thoughts on the arguments used against them? (Your thoughts on them concern only the speed/size of the wagon on them).
Hey Keyser! It's been a while!

Momo is a tough read and I legit always scumread them. Momo was more a moment of pause, but the more i read the morning ei think they may be scum.

Where is still likely to be town, and I've liked what they have posted thus far. Of course, a further analysis of both slots is required, but this is what I have atm.

Spoiler: Longass Keyser Post
In post 553, Keyser Söze wrote:
Investigation file: momo

In post 128, momo wrote:BTW, I started the wagon on Wheme as an rvs push. Why did people commit to it so hard??? I will be trying to find scum on that wagon??
My gut-read of this is still negative. The tone feels off. [Something petty: I didn't like his continuous use of multiple/excessive question marks ("??"), but he used them as town in our last game together, so less annoyed with them now]
In post 128, momo wrote:Also, Not seems very flip floppy, trying to please everyone. First he followed me on wheme and the followed wheme on me. Looks like he wants to please everyone so that he is not lynched.
I personally don't read flip-flopping behaviour as scum indicative during early/RVS D1 play. But ok, I can see why someone would scum-read that behaviour in isolation.
In post 131, momo wrote:
In post 129, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay momo is scum we can speed lynch this
Even more proof for my case....
Ok, potentially OMGUS-fueled reaction to Not_Mafia's wagon-pushing.
In post 137, momo wrote:Can somebody please tell me their thoughts on the case on Not??

It seems more solid than the nero one to me....
momo is confident on his Not_Mafia scum-case ranking it more solid than the scum-case on Nero Cain! Is this town-momo taking pride in his own scum-case on a player?
In post 146, momo wrote:Where is the town???????
Real or false frustration?

At the time of reading I thought all of this was scum-theatre (scum-distancing gone wrong).
In post 211, momo wrote:I would tell you to play to you wincon but your acting as if your wincon is mislynching townies.
Again, I don't believe the tone/sincerity of this post.
In post 221, momo wrote:Happy??????

Ok, the
'frustrated' element of his play is now raging up to boiling point

99% scum
"99% scum"? - I don't know about that. Alban did made a questionable decision to hunt for spammers rather then scum, but that is not a "99%" slam-dunk scum-catch.

What happened to your scum-feels on Not_Mafia, Nero Cain and Creature? (still strong?)

Thus, going back to Ircher's two statements:
"The Momo wagon is bad and you guys and gals know it" and "Because he has done nothing highly indicative of scum; he's lynchbait at worst"
True, I cannot find anything "highly indicative of scum". Most of my suspicion lies in the fact that I don't believe the tone of his posts as from a townie. momo has been pressuring/questioning players that I too do not town read (Not_Mafia, Nero Cain, Creature, alban), so perhaps my scum-theatre theory is making me blind to momo's actual reads (which are actually similar to mine, if not for the same reasons).
Re-reading his ISO, he doesn't look CAUGHT-SCUM anymore
. My remaining concern is:
is this 'frustrated townie' or 'fake-frustrated'?

QUESTIONS:

1) Has anyone seen TOWN-momo become this frustated before? (Even citing his own town-meta as a defence of being easy lynchbait).
2) Do you think momo taking pride in his Not_Mafia scum-case is alignment indicative? I.e is town-momo more likely to get disheartened if no-one is listening to him?
See what I mean, he's a hard read!
I have seen him get frustrated as town iirc. But momo doesn't get disheartened as town, he just makes more noise until people follow him or lynch him.

435 sucks ass, and makes it obvious Alban and Momo aren't scum together. Either could be though, and from what I have read of Alban, as much as they could be, I done think they are. Momo is far more likely to be scum.
In post 844, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 838, WhemeStar wrote:Who wants to talk
Sure, sup?
In post 869, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 855, WhemeStar wrote:

However, sure!

I think Zakk is town.

Momo is really hard to read. My gut is telling me he is scum, but I keep getting that feeling he could be town. Not against his lynch honestly. The earlier he is gone the better IMO.
So, hard town on Zakk, Momo is what, null? What makes you so willing to lynch him regardless of alignment?
In post 1096, Srceenplay wrote:That's a great idea wheme.
In post 1115, BTD6_maker wrote:Radiant Moonlight gives very little for analysis. Overall they have three votes on Momo. The first was RVS, so I can ignore that. The next two still do not have reasoning attached. (You once claimed that Momo was Town). What is your reasoning for the Momo votes?

Transcend next. Transcend was merely sheeping. From what I can see, they were sheeping Radiant Moonlight, who gave very little in the way of reasoning. Transcend, why did you do this, and do you still agree with it?

Whemestar next. This is more interesting. It seems as though the main reason is meta. Exactly what is the main difference? I noticed that the Town Momo posted a huge wall very early on. Other than that, there was not much of a difference. If you noticed another difference, please explain it and then show that this is a pattern throughout Momo's games, not just in these two instances.
In post 1590, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1589, RadiantCowbells wrote:I still vastly prefer an Aristophanes lynch, please stick this out Wheme.
Why RC?
In post 1593, Aristophanes wrote:Lol wtf Wheme :P
In post 1595, Aristophanes wrote:Alban isn't worth quoting, but he's been contradictory in this game. First he complains about post counts, claims people are spamming, and even votes Wheme for being active. Then he changes tune, to note the lack of wagons (without actually making a push himself) and complaining he's bored.
The Ramiscus OMGUS is ugly and his OMGUS on me is likewise disgusting. And his "come at me bro" mentality is just weird.

The slip I noted may not be a slip, but this sloot is still not doing much but complain, OMGUS, and make empty posts.
In post 2058, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2056, Transcend wrote:
Bullshit.

WhemeStar was obvious town.

Like, really, really obvious town.
Wheme keeps saying Momo is town. Just because.
In post 2068, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2061, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Weren't you scum reading Mo, Screen? Why did you opt to check Wheme over him?
Because wheme was hard defending him. Checking I thought could possibly be clearing two people.
In post 2144, Srceenplay wrote:As Momo continues to avoid direct confrontation can someone explain a town read?
Wheme don't talk about who Town should vig, if scum has a doc or protective they can defend against it.
My solid town reads
Creature
Keyser
RM
Wheme

Scum
Momo
Zakk
Neo
In post 2176, Srceenplay wrote:Whemestar is vanilla
In post 2272, Ircher wrote:
Player #1: Alban
--> 32 posts

1. --> "excited" -->
RVS --> Null (0) / Null (0)

2. --> 10 pages, can only catch up in evenings -->
Too early o tell, but this post looks like just excuses --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

3. --> Complains about spam; some other content as well -->
Kinda don't understand what you are saying about me (what reads as naive in my ?), the rest seems okay, but I feel that the post doesn't cover enough. Honestly though, you read more as just lazy right now. --> Null (0) / Null (0)

4. and --> Vote Wheme for spamming -->
This was brought up before, but it's important to bring it up again in this ISO read as a player read is the sum of the reads I have on each post. Anyway, why are you prioritizing a lynch based on policy over looking for/lynching scum. It's not a huge alarm bell -- town do silly stuff all the time -- but it's an important to understand your perspective, and why you did things. --> Suspicious (-1) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

5. --> Asks why Keyser presumes he hasn't presented his reads yet -->
Maybe because you haven't? I mean, was a start, but you haven't really presented any substandial reads (other than perhaps your policy-based one.) I don't like the hint of an accusatory tone in the post but it's by no means a definitive tell. --> Null (0) / Null (0)

6. --> Stuff concerning people voting him cuz his Wheme vote -->
Tell me this -- why shouldn't people want to policy lynch you for being useless if you want to policy lynch Wheme for spamming? I remember that I was one of the ones who voted you for your vote (which I admit was a bit foolish and policy based), but you have to admit that people are gonna policy vote the ones who play anti-town. The real question is -- why aren't you taking a more proactive stance in the game? You obviously seem to have reads -- why aren't you pursuing them or expounding upon them? Instead, you continue to pursue your Wheme PL to the exclusion of all else. --> Suspicious (-1) / Null (0)

7. --> Admits to little content in his iso, but says it's better thasn the litle content in Wheme's cuz of a lower posting density -->
I would like to know how you can make an RVS vote 200 posts into the game. This post honestly feels like a back-pedal from his vote, but at the same time, it feels town; the entire post reads as transparent and honest. An unvote would be nice (or some reads), but the post does show imo a pro-town outlook, just a controversial one. --> Town (+2) / Null (0)

8. --> Something about wagons stalling -->
Need context.

9. --> Says he's "tempted to vote Momo" and will try to participate more -->
Earlier you said Momo was lynchbait. What caused your stance to change OR am I misreading, and you don't really support the Momo wagon? --> Suspicious (-1) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

10. --> Finds Keyser suspicious ("hunch") -->
Just a hunch? Nothing more? Ah well, can't blame ya; I've kinda been like that all game. No substandial reads, just a few hunches and surface level reads. --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

11. --> Ramcius's vote looks like policy but wanna make sure -->
I like this post. Alban admits that the vote is fair if it's policy-based, and rather than OMGUS, he tries to establish a conversation between Ramcius and himself. The approach used here just reads as town. --> Town (+2) / Null (0)

12. --> Refutes Ramcius's scumcase against him and votes Ramcius -->
I think this post takes a fair stance on the issue. It doesn't scream overtly town, but it does seem reasonable. --> Somewhat Town (+1) / Somewhat Content (+1)

13. --> Laughs about Nero's post -->
Completely useless. --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

14. --> Says Ramcius is tunnelling -->
And back we are to no-content!you. Ugh. --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

15. --> Dares people to lynch him -->
Typical WIFOM and other shenanigans that both town and scum employ. --> Null (0) / Somewhat Fluffy (-1)

16. --> "I am back" -->
100% fluff, 0 content --> Null (0) / Fluff (-2)

17. --> Townread creature for something in faction pt but don't wanna say cuz people might jump -->
Explain to me how this makes logical sense. How can you townread a post yet think others will jump (aka scumread) him based on that post? --> Suspicious (-1) / Null (0)

18. --> Asks why Creature wants to incriminate you -->
Another useless post. And not a single real scumread in this ISO yet. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

19. --> Asks if Rb finds him scummy -->
See above comments. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

20. --> "I am bored" -->
Says the one who has done absolutely nothing thi game. If you are bored, why don't you change that by providing some actual content? --> Null (0) / Fluff (-2)

21. --> Didn't mean to say that aloud -->
But you did. And you are still doin' nothin' 'bout it. --> Null (0) / Fluff (-2)

22. --> "You wanna start a new wagon?" -->
Tone is too ggressiv here for my likes given what Alban has done. That said, is by no means a slip. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

23. --> Can't remember why he voted Ramcius -->
Zero content. Pretty much active lurking at this point. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

24. --> "This was for rb" -->
Spamming a bit, don't you think? See above. --> Null (0) / Active Lurking (-3)

25. --> Says he has nothing substandial to contribute at the moment among other things -->
I don't like this post. 50+ pages in and nothing to say throughout the game? No. --> Suspicious (-1) / Active Lurking (-3)

26. and --> Not relevant to this game.

27. --> Scumreads: Ari y someone else -->
Elaborate. --> Null (0) / Null (0)

28. y --> Stuff to the mod.

Alignment Score: 0
Activity Score: -29 over 28 items --> ~1.0357
Base Score: (0 - 1.0357)(1.0357) ~ -1.0727
Adjusted Score: -0.2145
Final Score: -34.52% --> Neutral Leaning Scum
In post 2291, Ircher wrote:Creature and Mewtaph are definitely town.
Wheme, momo, and Ramcius are probably town.
Keyser is lurking and more likely to be scum.
Zakk is town.
Alban is Neutral Scum.
Uzi is Neutral Scum.
Shos is possibly scum.
Rb is scum.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:52 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3238, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3218, zakk wrote: Ramcius - looks increasingly like he's scum trying to line up me/Nero in whatever order possible, for whatever reasoning possible
first, i told many times Nero is my townlean and i rather not lynch him, as for you, i said many times too, it was PoE from early D4, it not looks like Pere or Aronis are possible to lynch, so i have to settle on your lynch
I could definitely do an Aronis lynch.

I wouldn't lynch PV today.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:57 am

Post by zakk »

BTD6_maker's appearances in scum ISOs

(they never had a chance to mention
ThinkBig
or
Aronis
)
In post 46, Ircher wrote:
In post 45, WhemeStar wrote:RadiantMoonlight had 3 before your vote. Including himself

I have 5.
Zakk, Radiant, Ramcias, and BTD6 make 4 before my vote.
In post 859, Ircher wrote:Out of {shos, Penguin, BTD6}, who should we flashwagon?
In post 866, Ircher wrote:
In post 860, Not_Mafia wrote:
momo
momo already has a wagon, has had one throughout the game, and wasn't a choice.

'Kay, w're flashwagoning Penguin then.
VOTE: Penguin
In post 873, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 870, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 844, Aristophanes wrote:Sure, sup?
Why haven't you caught up yet?
part of me is like "ewww lurker lynches" and then the other half is like "well I could see some scum intent to lurk it out and be useless"
Been working and general end of the school year stuff. I'll finish my read up very soon I'm sure, but I'm trying to stay as relevant as possible while I do.
In post 913, Ircher wrote:
In post 883, shos wrote:
VOTE: Ircher
Explain why.

I voted Ircher because _____________________________.
In post 1012, Ircher wrote:
In post 935, shos wrote:
In post 913, Ircher wrote:
In post 883, shos wrote:
VOTE: Ircher
Explain why.

I voted Ircher because _____________________________.
I voted Ircher because
he is scum
______________.
Explain why.

Ircher is scum because __________________________________________.

In post 1137, Ircher wrote:Interesting. We coul lynch BTD6, but it isn't a very productive lynch given who BTD6 is.
In post 1274, Ircher wrote:
In post 1268, Creature wrote:Ircher, where are you at?
Not w/ this game as I need to be. Despite how much time I may seem to have (and definitely used to have), school is catching up with me and is starting to be stressful. Furthemore, I just don't have the drive to try to sort through ISOs at the moment. Also, I signed up for too many games.
In post 1269, Creature wrote:Ircher, why were you voting rb?
? I wasn't voting rb unless you are referring to the distant past.
In post 1270, Creature wrote:Ircher, how well do you know BTD6_Maker?
Decent enough to know he's very likely ML bait right now. I'm not imoressed w/ him rn, but I reserve further judgedment.
In post 1271, Creature wrote:Ircher, how's your PT going?
Fairly quiet, but I townread everyone posting there, including Zakk.
In post 1273, Creature wrote:Ircher, what's your opinion on every player sticking with their birth factions?
I think that's no fun and not a foolproof idea. I like the idea of using serums N1 a lot more tbh, and giving people the freedom to change factions if they wish.
In post 2292, Ircher wrote:Transcend is scum and Nero is possibly town.

BTD6 is null.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3215, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3204, PeregrineV wrote:20 players- 15 town, 5 scum
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=68384
^
Was a 21 player, 4 groupscum, 1 traitor, 1 sk

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67645
^
20 player, 4 group scum

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67071
^
21 player, 5 group scum

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=65890
^
21 player, 4 group scum, 1 sk

could you like me to a 20 player game that had 5 scum in it?
This worries the shit out of me. Yes, Zakk said the same thing and I thought it was dumb then too. I don't think I've ever seen a 5/15 setup. I don't think its impossible but I feel the evidence is clearly lacking for an SK and EVEN if there was an SK there's no fucking way this is only 3 team scum. There's a 4th.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Creature »

When someone's just gonna quote a bunch of posts...
Sigh
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3235, zakk wrote: Speaking of Keyser/LUV... I don't know why we all considered them for scum at some point, but Ramcius has never really been on the table for discussion. Why is that?
because i wouldn't bus 2 of my scumbuddies D1 - i brought Ari and Srceen as candidates for serum, pushed Ari's wagon at end of D1, and it was my initiative to follow Srceen N1
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3236, zakk wrote:I would rather lynch Ramcius, Aronis, and LUV (and maybe even Wheme) than Keyser at this point.
of those, I'd only lynch LUV. I still don't exactly trust you and I don't really want to lynch ppl that find you scummy. If you are scum them lynching/nightkilling those that think you are scum is playing to your wincon. LUV seems like the only person that you are willing to lynch that's not scumreading you.

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:05 am

Post by zakk »

After reading that in 294 posts, ALL THREE of Aristophanes, Ircher, and Screenplay only mention or respond to BTD6_maker SIX TIMES... clearly shows something.

When scum are under pressure, they try to point out lurkers and easy targets. BTD6 was both. He wasn't even a thought in their minds... they just said he was null and ignored him. And then once, Ircher asked him why he hadn't moved his vote throughout the entire game... but then never followed up on it. This reads more as scum prodding scum to do something, while also being like "hey look townies, I'm noticing bad things about this person!" ... instead of being like "BT6 hasn't moved his vote all game, and he's lurking, let's lynch him!"

I think Aronis is the last groupscum.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:06 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3246, zakk wrote:After reading that in 294 posts, ALL THREE of Aristophanes, Ircher, and Screenplay only mention or respond to BTD6_maker SIX TIMES... clearly shows something.

When scum are under pressure, they try to point out lurkers and easy targets. BTD6 was both. He wasn't even a thought in their minds... they just said he was null and ignored him. And then once, Ircher asked him why he hadn't moved his vote throughout the entire game... but then never followed up on it. This reads more as scum prodding scum to do something, while also being like "hey look townies, I'm noticing bad things about this person!" ... instead of being like "BT6 hasn't moved his vote all game, and he's lurking, let's lynch him!"

I think Aronis is the last groupscum.
@nero: Read this and do your own research here
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:08 am

Post by zakk »

In post 3244, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3235, zakk wrote: Speaking of Keyser/LUV... I don't know why we all considered them for scum at some point, but Ramcius has never really been on the table for discussion. Why is that?
because i wouldn't bus 2 of my scumbuddies D1 - i brought Ari and Srceen as candidates for serum, pushed Ari's wagon at end of D1, and it was my initiative to follow Srceen N1
I typically hate "if i was scum i wouldn't / wouldn't have ..." arguments...

but... I understand where you're coming from.

So... please read what I have posted on Aronis. And opine thereon.

I think I just needed a kick in the pants.
And something felt wrong about me and Nero being the two main wagons... MOSTLY since we are the two most active players.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So why are you not voting him?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”