Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:04 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Reiterating this is bullshit.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by wilky »

Case on Ram (because the fact that I have reasons for him being scum all through my iso is apparently irrelevant and doesn't count according to him).

Spoiler:
In post 174, Ramcius wrote:well, in my past large themes there wasn't, but i trust you on this

still, i'd prefer Tchill over Wilky, he came after both miller claims, so i feel it might be scum trying take advantage of miller claims
This makes no sense at all. Why would scum make up a hider role and claim it because of 2 claimed millers?

In post 186, Ramcius wrote:
In post 183, Ouroboros wrote:? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?

Why would he just not claim it if that was an issue on his radar? Why would he ever be getting protection from investigative roles when he explicitly claimed something that doesn't require investigative roles?

You're just scum pushing a mislynch to distract from Wilky here well over 90% of the time.
VOTE: Wilky

fine, have your way
Really bad vote.

In post 197, Ramcius wrote:
In post 192, wilky wrote:
This seems like such an easy way to hop on to my wagon but brush your hands off any backlash once I flip town.

VOTE: Ramcius
Maybe, or maybe i just got ML'ed D1 way too many times for going against strong vocal players

P-edit: RC, i don't have gladiator role this time, so i can't change your opinion on me :(
Oh look, Scum!Ram pulling out the bad town and mislynch bait stops early too defer attention from himself.

In post 304, Ramcius wrote:
In post 292, Ouroboros wrote: Sure, that's true, but given all that like we got Willy to l2 almost effortlessly and this Ramcius push has gotten far less traction.
Why you comparing mine and Wilky wagons traction? He claimed miller in scummy manner, while what i did? Wanted someone else lynched? Voted myself to indicate how ridiculous i find this push "Ram is scummy"? I hear that in pretty much every game and should i make list of games, where i got ML'ed D1?
This is not a town reaction to Ouroboros post. Even more so now we know for sure that Ouro was a town slot. Far too overly defensive.
In post 315, Ramcius wrote:
In post 313, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 285, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 283, Ouroboros wrote:No I'm pretty sure everyone agreed it was the way they claimed not the claim itself. Can I persuade you to help me run up Ramcius?
I spectated that Bastard game GIF modded, it seems to me that Ramcius is the type of player that plays in a way that rubs ppl the wrong way and ends up getting himself lynched, ill give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
This sort of thing is what I'm worried about since the last game I played had a D1 VI lynch and I don't want to repeat that. That's why I asked Maria about him, to see if he's known to be a VI. But I still can't get over how his jump onto Wilky looked like he just wanted RC to stop pushing him. Do you think that's something Town Ramcius would do?
I just realised i can't change RC mind and going against him would ended in my own lynch, so i decided settle for my 2nd scumread and give RC his way. There are people i feel like arguing and there are people i try reason a bit and just give their way, if they seems unmovable.

As for VI, i disagree with that, it's just that people find my methods scummy or rather not up to this site meta and i get ML'ed way too often D1 to my liking.

Also, we played in Beneath the Mask, so you have some first hand experience with me and my methods
Again where is the town motivation in this post? It literally says that if he can't steamroller over someone he will just sheep them and follow them.
In post 380, Ramcius wrote:
In post 379, wilky wrote:
In post 319, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 174, Ramcius wrote:well, in my past large themes there wasn't, but i trust you on this

still, i'd prefer Tchill over Wilky, he came after both miller claims, so i feel it might be scum trying take advantage of miller claims
In post 182, Ramcius wrote:
In post 175, Ouroboros wrote:final answer
I would lean it a few percentage points towards it being his town meta although this result isn't especially conclusive
definitely enough to not want to lynch him today, yall can clusterfuck him later in the game when me and anony are gone if you want

@Ramcius???????????????????????????????????????????????????/
How the fuck is he scum trying to take advantage of miller claims in what way does claiming that as scum take advantage of miller claims?
Are you believe some weird hider claim that isn't weak? Or it's more likely scum trying smuggle in some fishy claim during confusion caused by millers and attracting less attention than it would get normally, and simultaneously getting protection form investigative roles?
It was these 2 posts that gave me the impression, but I do see where I missed the implied Wilky scumread in that first one.

UNVOTE:
Actually I don't see the implication of Scum!me in those posts at all. In the first post there was still very much a wagon on me and saying he preferred Tchill to me looks more to me like he prefers Tchill to the current wagon rather than Tchill to his second scum read (if that makes any sense i'm not sure i'm explaining it well).

The second post refers to both me and dave as "millers", not claimed millers, or claimed pr's or even claimed roles just simply "millers" which would imply he doesn't doubt either the claims.
Oh boy, i don't think anyone believes there 2 scums in you, Dave and Tchill, so question is which one of you is scum? Dave is townread by majority, so i leave him out, as i did before, therefore it's you and Tchill. At this point i hope it's obvious, why you and Dave are millers, if Tchill is scum trying to use fuss caused by millers
I just quoted this for the quote wall, It has one of my posts in and I still wholeheartedly stand by that too.
In post 475, Ramcius wrote:
In post 473, MariaR wrote:
In post 470, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Also can anyone confirm that's something Ram does on every game?
I'm slowly turning ok with a ram wagon considering he was a
lot
more cocky and less team playerish/excuses like he's trying now I was biting my tongue cause I was just waiting for him to do something but hey.
I'm coming around to Ram and that vote on Nero was bad so I might take back my nero sr
Voting lurkers is never bad idea, that's brings fact that you aren't very active either

Also, i won't self meta, but why you think i could win power struggle against RC and not get lynched for standing in his way?
Again another bad post. So early in the game and Ram wasn't really under much pressure at that point but his whole demeanour is all about preserving himself from being the lynch rather than finding scum to lynch. This is something that is noticeable in most of Ram's posts tbh.
In post 616, Ramcius wrote:
In post 613, MariaR wrote:
In post 612, Ramcius wrote:
In post 611, MariaR wrote:Wilky>Ram>??? (this one is hidden)>Nero
i thought we were friends... :dead:
I'm trying this new thing where I have everyone as town until they give me reason otherwise (tbh it's harder then normal) and well
I thought otherwise
Do i really have to bring cocky Ram out to prove you that i'm town? :facepalm:
So where's this cocky Ram you have proved yourself to no one...
In post 920, Ramcius wrote:
In post 916, Ankamius wrote:I think a few of Vent's posts after this whole tunnel started were icky, but that's... pretty much it.

I'm against the tunnel because I think it's going to be a net negative for the rest of the game. Scumflips by themselves are useless and could even benefit scum in the worst scenarios.
I don't like this post, it feels like Ank is trying save Vent and preparing for worst case scenario by doing some damage control after Vent will flip red
So Ram, who hadn't pushed Vent before now, hadn't voted vent before now, had only a little interaction with vent before then suddenly starts to push on Ank claiming that Ank is scum with vent trying to save him. Hmm... Or Ram is scum with Vent, realised the lynch was inevitable and now is lining up the mislynch target for later.
In post 927, Ramcius wrote:
In post 923, Ankamius wrote:I think day 1 scumlynches are a net negative for town unless they're way ahead of where they're supposed to be relative to the amount of information they have.

This is not that type of situation at all because this Vent-push has drowned out 80% of the game. Even if Vent does flip scum, where does that get us, exactly? Limited information based on associations towards that slot and very little else directly, and less indirect information because this push was brute forced through.
What you suggesting then? Flip someone else? Who have enough associations and is scummy enough for it?

I see you complaining how bad Vent scumflip would be, but i don't see you doing something substantial to change it,
do you really need RC permission to push someone else?

Also, little known fact, but you there are other methods to find scums than just rely on postflip associations
Regarding the bold part that's only a little ironic considering you seem to need his permission. Again just setting up Ank as mislynch.

In post 1049, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Ank

i dislike Ank's answrs at end of the day, i disliked that hammer and now
i have no idea why she wants lynch lurker
Says Ram who has a hard-on for lynching lurkers...
In post 1313, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1311, Impossibear wrote:Ok. You believe what you want to believe. I'll go with occam's razor.
your Ocam's razor says GiF put 2 millers again instead of messing with us by adding scum miller and normal one?
I mean its pretty clear that Occam's razor would point to there being 2 millers again considering the mod has apparently done it more than once. The question then is wether Occam's Razor is right in this instance or not...
In post 1895, Ramcius wrote:tbh, i don't see any reason keep this q on me, when RC agreed to lynch Tchill

UNVOTE:

if anyone wonder what i just did - Impo is in second place on my wagon now
So Ram didn't disrupt the quest no? :roll: :eek: Kaede had a point on asking who would have disrupted the quest to help a scum!jungle. But this is scum disrupting the quest despite of jungles alignment.
In post 2141, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2128, OnTheMark wrote:
Then in that case why are you saying “have fun with that I guess”

Wouldn’t you work with your townread? Who do you town and scumread?
I work with everyone, not with just townreads. In your case, i just don't see how i could help you without losing my patience and telling everything :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure Tchill/Wilky have 1 scum in, Ank is another of my scumread, cause i didn't like their reactions and they aren't doing much to solve game, last one prob in lurkers - Maria/Wraith/Dunn/Kokichi

as for town
- Ouroboros, Impo, Jungle,
Project,
Dave, alchemist (this one just rust on other people's read on him) and your slot now, you got promoted from scum/lurker pile to town pile
In post 3070, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3067, Ouroboros wrote:You should vote ProjectMatt then!
VOTE: ProjectMatt

sure
In post 3080, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3078, projectmatt wrote:i mean, not really. the only reason i switched from you to dunnstral is because you reacted semi-decently to the pressure on you, and it seemed like dunnscum was slipping under the radar.

what made you decide to vote me, ramcius?
Peer pressure
In post 3086, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3082, projectmatt wrote:
In post 3078, projectmatt wrote:i mean, not really. the only reason i switched from you to dunnstral is because you reacted semi-decently to the pressure on you, and it seemed like dunnscum was slipping under the radar.

Peer pressure
do you think im mafia? why or why not?
i had townlean on Nero,
y
ou give me scum vibes
, but it might be just your playstyle, so null i'd say
So within two days Ram has gone from Projectmatt town to voting projectmatt because of peer pressure to scum reading projectmatt. Where is the read progression here? Fuck me why is Ram even still alive right now.
In post 3350, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3344, wilky wrote:*yawn* :roll:

I've given several reasons for my scum read on you over the course of the game but if you insist on a case i'll try pencil that in later when i'm doing my wraith iso.

Also, where in any sense would it make sense for me to waste two days to get a result on you when I already think you are scum and I think you are definitely lynchable and expendable. I'd be wasting two nights on that result in all honestly.
i don't ask reasons, i ask for a real case, something that will show that i am scum 100%
In post 3357, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3352, wilky wrote:

I've given several reasons for my scum read on you over the course of the game but if you insist on a case i'll try pencil that in later when i'm doing my wraith iso.

Also, where in any sense would it make sense for me to waste two days to get a result on you when I already think you are scum and I think you are definitely lynchable and expendable. I'd be wasting two nights on that result in all honestly.
i don't ask reasons, i ask for a real case, something that will show that i am scum 100%
Alright then, so what you want is a guilty before anyone can lynch you? Fine, show me a guilty for all your scum reads.
Did i asked too much? Can't make believable case that would prove your scumread on me?

And your counter makes me laugh, i didn't asked guilty, i asked strong arguments, which apparently you can't provide, and i never complained about my scumreads not taking me serious, i don't care, if my scumreads aren't intimidated by me or whatever, all i care is other people to agree with me and lynch them
Again nonsense from Ram that wanted something that would 100% prove him as scum (the only thing that could do so is investagitive results) yet backtracks and says that isn't what he wanted.

Ram was insisting that the only way a scumread on him can be taken serious is if a case is compiled into one post. Apparently all the reasons in your iso means nothing but now the same goes for Ram. I want cases built for every one of your scum reads and compiled into seperate posts for each player, otherwise by your own reasoning they won't be real scum reads.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4326, wilky wrote:
Spoiler:
Case on Ram (because the fact that I have reasons for him being scum all through my iso is apparently irrelevant and doesn't count according to him).

Spoiler:

This makes no sense at all. Why would scum make up a hider role and claim it because of 2 claimed millers?

In post 186, Ramcius wrote:
In post 183, Ouroboros wrote:? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?

Why would he just not claim it if that was an issue on his radar? Why would he ever be getting protection from investigative roles when he explicitly claimed something that doesn't require investigative roles?

You're just scum pushing a mislynch to distract from Wilky here well over 90% of the time.
VOTE: Wilky

fine, have your way
Really bad vote.

In post 197, Ramcius wrote:
In post 192, wilky wrote:
This seems like such an easy way to hop on to my wagon but brush your hands off any backlash once I flip town.

VOTE: Ramcius
Maybe, or maybe i just got ML'ed D1 way too many times for going against strong vocal players

P-edit: RC, i don't have gladiator role this time, so i can't change your opinion on me :(
Oh look, Scum!Ram pulling out the bad town and mislynch bait stops early too defer attention from himself.

In post 304, Ramcius wrote:
In post 292, Ouroboros wrote: Sure, that's true, but given all that like we got Willy to l2 almost effortlessly and this Ramcius push has gotten far less traction.
Why you comparing mine and Wilky wagons traction? He claimed miller in scummy manner, while what i did? Wanted someone else lynched? Voted myself to indicate how ridiculous i find this push "Ram is scummy"? I hear that in pretty much every game and should i make list of games, where i got ML'ed D1?
This is not a town reaction to Ouroboros post. Even more so now we know for sure that Ouro was a town slot. Far too overly defensive.
In post 315, Ramcius wrote:
In post 313, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 285, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 283, Ouroboros wrote:No I'm pretty sure everyone agreed it was the way they claimed not the claim itself. Can I persuade you to help me run up Ramcius?
I spectated that Bastard game GIF modded, it seems to me that Ramcius is the type of player that plays in a way that rubs ppl the wrong way and ends up getting himself lynched, ill give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
This sort of thing is what I'm worried about since the last game I played had a D1 VI lynch and I don't want to repeat that. That's why I asked Maria about him, to see if he's known to be a VI. But I still can't get over how his jump onto Wilky looked like he just wanted RC to stop pushing him. Do you think that's something Town Ramcius would do?
I just realised i can't change RC mind and going against him would ended in my own lynch, so i decided settle for my 2nd scumread and give RC his way. There are people i feel like arguing and there are people i try reason a bit and just give their way, if they seems unmovable.

As for VI, i disagree with that, it's just that people find my methods scummy or rather not up to this site meta and i get ML'ed way too often D1 to my liking.

Also, we played in Beneath the Mask, so you have some first hand experience with me and my methods
Again where is the town motivation in this post? It literally says that if he can't steamroller over someone he will just sheep them and follow them.
In post 380, Ramcius wrote:
In post 379, wilky wrote:
In post 319, Alchemist21 wrote:

In post 182, Ramcius wrote:
In post 175, Ouroboros wrote:final answer
I would lean it a few percentage points towards it being his town meta although this result isn't especially conclusive
definitely enough to not want to lynch him today, yall can clusterfuck him later in the game when me and anony are gone if you want

@Ramcius???????????????????????????????????????????????????/
How the fuck is he scum trying to take advantage of miller claims in what way does claiming that as scum take advantage of miller claims?
Are you believe some weird hider claim that isn't weak? Or it's more likely scum trying smuggle in some fishy claim during confusion caused by millers and attracting less attention than it would get normally, and simultaneously getting protection form investigative roles?
It was these 2 posts that gave me the impression, but I do see where I missed the implied Wilky scumread in that first one.

UNVOTE:
Actually I don't see the implication of Scum!me in those posts at all. In the first post there was still very much a wagon on me and saying he preferred Tchill to me looks more to me like he prefers Tchill to the current wagon rather than Tchill to his second scum read (if that makes any sense i'm not sure i'm explaining it well).

The second post refers to both me and dave as "millers", not claimed millers, or claimed pr's or even claimed roles just simply "millers" which would imply he doesn't doubt either the claims.
Oh boy, i don't think anyone believes there 2 scums in you, Dave and Tchill, so question is which one of you is scum? Dave is townread by majority, so i leave him out, as i did before, therefore it's you and Tchill. At this point i hope it's obvious, why you and Dave are millers, if Tchill is scum trying to use fuss caused by millers
I just quoted this for the quote wall, It has one of my posts in and I still wholeheartedly stand by that too.
In post 475, Ramcius wrote:
In post 473, MariaR wrote:
In post 470, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Also can anyone confirm that's something Ram does on every game?
I'm slowly turning ok with a ram wagon considering he was a
lot
more cocky and less team playerish/excuses like he's trying now I was biting my tongue cause I was just waiting for him to do something but hey.
I'm coming around to Ram and that vote on Nero was bad so I might take back my nero sr
Voting lurkers is never bad idea, that's brings fact that you aren't very active either

Also, i won't self meta, but why you think i could win power struggle against RC and not get lynched for standing in his way?
Again another bad post. So early in the game and Ram wasn't really under much pressure at that point but his whole demeanour is all about preserving himself from being the lynch rather than finding scum to lynch. This is something that is noticeable in most of Ram's posts tbh.
In post 616, Ramcius wrote:
In post 613, MariaR wrote:
In post 612, Ramcius wrote:
In post 611, MariaR wrote:Wilky>Ram>??? (this one is hidden)>Nero
i thought we were friends... :dead:
I'm trying this new thing where I have everyone as town until they give me reason otherwise (tbh it's harder then normal) and well
I thought otherwise
Do i really have to bring cocky Ram out to prove you that i'm town? :facepalm:
So where's this cocky Ram you have proved yourself to no one...
In post 920, Ramcius wrote:
In post 916, Ankamius wrote:I think a few of Vent's posts after this whole tunnel started were icky, but that's... pretty much it.

I'm against the tunnel because I think it's going to be a net negative for the rest of the game. Scumflips by themselves are useless and could even benefit scum in the worst scenarios.
I don't like this post, it feels like Ank is trying save Vent and preparing for worst case scenario by doing some damage control after Vent will flip red
So Ram, who hadn't pushed Vent before now, hadn't voted vent before now, had only a little interaction with vent before then suddenly starts to push on Ank claiming that Ank is scum with vent trying to save him. Hmm... Or Ram is scum with Vent, realised the lynch was inevitable and now is lining up the mislynch target for later.
In post 927, Ramcius wrote:
In post 923, Ankamius wrote:I think day 1 scumlynches are a net negative for town unless they're way ahead of where they're supposed to be relative to the amount of information they have.

This is not that type of situation at all because this Vent-push has drowned out 80% of the game. Even if Vent does flip scum, where does that get us, exactly? Limited information based on associations towards that slot and very little else directly, and less indirect information because this push was brute forced through.
What you suggesting then? Flip someone else? Who have enough associations and is scummy enough for it?

I see you complaining how bad Vent scumflip would be, but i don't see you doing something substantial to change it,
do you really need RC permission to push someone else?

Also, little known fact, but you there are other methods to find scums than just rely on postflip associations
Regarding the bold part that's only a little ironic considering you seem to need his permission. Again just setting up Ank as mislynch.

In post 1049, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Ank

i dislike Ank's answrs at end of the day, i disliked that hammer and now
i have no idea why she wants lynch lurker
Says Ram who has a hard-on for lynching lurkers...
In post 1313, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1311, Impossibear wrote:Ok. You believe what you want to believe. I'll go with occam's razor.
your Ocam's razor says GiF put 2 millers again instead of messing with us by adding scum miller and normal one?
I mean its pretty clear that Occam's razor would point to there being 2 millers again considering the mod has apparently done it more than once. The question then is wether Occam's Razor is right in this instance or not...
In post 1895, Ramcius wrote:tbh, i don't see any reason keep this q on me, when RC agreed to lynch Tchill

UNVOTE:

if anyone wonder what i just did - Impo is in second place on my wagon now
So Ram didn't disrupt the quest no? :roll: :eek: Kaede had a point on asking who would have disrupted the quest to help a scum!jungle. But this is scum disrupting the quest despite of jungles alignment.
In post 2141, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2128, OnTheMark wrote:
Then in that case why are you saying “have fun with that I guess”

Wouldn’t you work with your townread? Who do you town and scumread?
I work with everyone, not with just townreads. In your case, i just don't see how i could help you without losing my patience and telling everything :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure Tchill/Wilky have 1 scum in, Ank is another of my scumread, cause i didn't like their reactions and they aren't doing much to solve game, last one prob in lurkers - Maria/Wraith/Dunn/Kokichi

as for town
- Ouroboros, Impo, Jungle,
Project,
Dave, alchemist (this one just rust on other people's read on him) and your slot now, you got promoted from scum/lurker pile to town pile
In post 3070, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3067, Ouroboros wrote:You should vote ProjectMatt then!
VOTE: ProjectMatt

sure

Peer pressure
In post 3086, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3082, projectmatt wrote:

Peer pressure
do you think im mafia? why or why not?
i had townlean on Nero,
y
ou give me scum vibes
, but it might be just your playstyle, so null i'd say
So within two days Ram has gone from Projectmatt town to voting projectmatt because of peer pressure to scum reading projectmatt. Where is the read progression here? Fuck me why is Ram even still alive right now.

In post 3357, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3352, wilky wrote:

Alright then, so what you want is a guilty before anyone can lynch you? Fine, show me a guilty for all your scum reads.
Did i asked too much? Can't make believable case that would prove your scumread on me?

And your counter makes me laugh, i didn't asked guilty, i asked strong arguments, which apparently you can't provide, and i never complained about my scumreads not taking me serious, i don't care, if my scumreads aren't intimidated by me or whatever, all i care is other people to agree with me and lynch them
Again nonsense from Ram that wanted something that would 100% prove him as scum (the only thing that could do so is investagitive results) yet backtracks and says that isn't what he wanted.

Ram was insisting that the only way a scumread on him can be taken serious is if a case is compiled into one post. Apparently all the reasons in your iso means nothing but now the same goes for Ram. I want cases built for every one of your scum reads and compiled into seperate posts for each player, otherwise by your own reasoning they won't be real scum reads.
I will ignore all your bs about me being hyper defensive against RC - you literally voted me, when RC voiced out some suspicion on me, so kinda piggybacked him to get heat from yourself. You say i'm scum, because i not try find scum, then you say i'm scum for reaction testing Ank? Very nice

my read on Matt didn't changed in 2 days, it was weak read on Nero to begin with, close to null, but sure, blow out it out of proportion - Nero wasn't in my town list list, he was null list and i was leaning town for meta reasons, and peer pressure was my answer to Matt about my vote on him, i did even quoted RC asking me why i don't vote Matt, which both of you (you and Matt) convenietly forget, when bring up this as an argument to scumread me

yes, i'm in favor of lynching lurkers, but not on day start, when there can be guilties or some scumreads from flip associations, etc, nice way of flipping my words

"bring up strong case that shows i'm scum 100%" is asking for guilty on me? I was asking to support your bold statements, cause you were 100% sure i'm scum, but instead you were backing off of it with "you want guilty?"

also, you asked about cocky me being townread? Look at VC, look at readlists and you will have your answer, yet you insist i'm not being townread

it was about time wasted, not quest disrupted, nice try to twist my words again. Why you don't bring up me saying we should do q on you for several days? Why you don't bring up that i was agreed on quest on me, but people were waisting time with not voting me and doing other irrelevant shit, but when RC gets annoyed and threatens to hammer me and i bail out from agreement, it's my fault for time wasted. Where were you, when i was telling we should do q on you? You were sitting silent, scared for your ass

I really don't know what i expected, but i'm happy that i answered all your bs and i won't have deal with this in future
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:16 am

Post by wilky »

I voted you because of how poorly you were playing it literally had jack shit to do with what RC was doing. In fact if you look i'm not a player who blindly followed RC anywhere this game.

No i'm not saying you're scum for reaction testing Ank, i'm saying you're scum because it wasn't a reaction test and that's a bullshit notion you have created afterwards.

Your read on Matt
DID DID DID
change in 2 days the first quote I posted was on the Sunday where you had him in your town pile. By the Tuesday you were voting him and told him you thought he was scum. Don't lie it only makes it worse for yourself in the long run scum.

Not on day start no?? Is that why only a couple posts later you provided a list of more suitable lurkers to lynch instead? Bullshit your backtracking badly.

What else shows you are scum 100% bar a guilty or other PR result?? Absolutely nothing otherwise mafia would be such an easy game that would always end in a perfect town win.

VC's aren't everything a large part of the living player list has expressed they'd be willing to lynch you.

Yes you tried to push it onto me but the quest was almost done on you. You waited until L-2 before you unvoted if you were purely doing it to stop an Oroborous hammer you would have unvoted as soon as RC said he would hammer but you waited longer to disrupt the quest.

Now c'mon I believe you have some cases to right.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:22 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Ram is town. Wilky is still prob scum.

Stop saying so many wall posts people.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:23 am

Post by OnTheMark »

And whoever said redirecting me is a possibility it isn’t.

My block comes before redirects.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:26 am

Post by wilky »

In post 4329, OnTheMark wrote:Ram is town. Wilky is still prob scum.

If you call the two posts from me and Ram there wall posts then i'd like to see what you call a real wall post. If you mean my case it was in spoilers for a reason and I only did it because Ram kept insisting. Either way suck it up and play the game regardless.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4328, wilky wrote:I voted you because of how poorly you were playing it literally had jack shit to do with what RC was doing. In fact if you look i'm not a player who blindly followed RC anywhere this game.

No i'm not saying you're scum for reaction testing Ank, i'm saying you're scum because it wasn't a reaction test and that's a bullshit notion you have created afterwards.

Your read on Matt
DID DID DID
change in 2 days the first quote I posted was on the Sunday where you had him in your town pile. By the Tuesday you were voting him and told him you thought he was scum. Don't lie it only makes it worse for yourself in the long run scum.

Not on day start no?? Is that why only a couple posts later you provided a list of more suitable lurkers to lynch instead? Bullshit your backtracking badly.

What else shows you are scum 100% bar a guilty or other PR result?? Absolutely nothing otherwise mafia would be such an easy game that would always end in a perfect town win.

VC's aren't everything a large part of the living player list has expressed they'd be willing to lynch you.

Yes you tried to push it onto me but the quest was almost done on you. You waited until L-2 before you unvoted if you were purely doing it to stop an Oroborous hammer you would have unvoted as soon as RC said he would hammer but you waited longer to disrupt the quest.

Now c'mon I believe you have some cases to right.
yes, you didn't, he just shifted focus on me conveniently same time, when you decided vote me :lol: also, how to classify your Vent vote? I can't find any reason, but i find something better
In post 944, wilky wrote:So lynching scum is bad for town? Ank has absolutely collapsed under a slight bit of pressure here.

VOTE: vent

L-1
look who's getting at Ank right before EoD1

i really can't remember, but Nero read wasn't strong and i implied it in some readlist, maybe later on i just lumped him with town to reduce null pile, can't really remember, but with Nero lurking and replacing out there was no opportunity to make better read on his slot

and i explained why these lynches would be better than lurker PL, yet you conveniently ignored that fact

but you so adamant on me being scum, yet you saying only PR check can be 100% guilty (which isn't true either, there are things that can give false guilties too), but it's really fishy, why you took my 100% so literal and ignored me saying "case"?

then why they are wanting lynch same person i want? Do they think i'm bussing Matt? :lol:
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:57 am

Post by wilky »

I literally gave reasons for voting you when I did. I also gave reasons for voting vent (the post timings convinced me), I then explained my I-turn on Ank because the more I thought about it the more I thought it would be a very poor scum gambit.

Literally everything you have thrown at me there I have already explained you must try harder.

So you can't remember why you townread Matt? Despite insisting you didn't town read him may I add... Yeah.... OK

False guilties? i.e a Miller or GF and I doubt you'd be a miller without claiming by now.

Oh so scum can't bus now no??
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4333, wilky wrote:I literally gave reasons for voting you when I did. I also gave reasons for voting vent (the post timings convinced me), I then explained my I-turn on Ank because the more I thought about it the more I thought it would be a very poor scum gambit.

Literally everything you have thrown at me there I have already explained you must try harder.

So you can't remember why you townread Matt? Despite insisting you didn't town read him may I add... Yeah.... OK

False guilties? i.e a Miller or GF and I doubt you'd be a miller without claiming by now.

Oh so scum can't bus now no??
I remember why i townread that slot, but seems your memory is very short - it was early game townread on Nero, which changed, when Matt came in and started posting, i can't remember about readlist you asking me

you not very creative, aren't you? Redirection is a thing, so bus driver can mess up results. Anyway, it wasn't about this particular game, but in general, cause your stance was general that PR check is 100% guilty and can't be messed up

and here i'm done with you, you just pushing your own agenda, throwing most ridiculous theories just to fit your agenda

heck, i even had to beg you to compose case on me, it was too hard for you. I'm your strongest scumread, yet you put no real effort to get me lynched, just throw some shade here and there, give some half assed argument, when my play don't fit "town motivation" standard, which is determined by you (or maybe i'm not your strongest scumread anymore, since you voting Maria, yet you put no effort to get people on her wagon...)
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:18 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4331, wilky wrote:
In post 4329, OnTheMark wrote:Ram is town. Wilky is still prob scum.

If you call the two posts from me and Ram there wall posts then i'd like to see what you call a real wall post. If you mean my case it was in spoilers for a reason and I only did it because Ram kept insisting. Either way suck it up and play the game regardless.
I am playing the game.

Trying to convince people traditionally didn’t work so I am pointing out the scumminess in abridged form.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

anyway, for the record, Wilky didn't said people are wrong on Matt and should lynch me instead, he kept idea that me and Matt are both scums, yet he's voting Maria. If you think i'm bussing Matt, wouldn't you want lynch him? If you don't think i'm bussing Matt, you should try stop his lynch
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Punreader »

In post 4324, OnTheMark wrote:
Yes, I am. I find them to be completely bloated and 90% of what you say can be boiled down to a few sentences, none of which “help” your slot
If this is your stance on my content, then, you should be able to paraphrase my contributions to the game fairly easily and lay out precisely why none of them are helpful.

Go ahead, I challenge you to do exactly that. Back your words up and SHOW that I have "so little" content and that "none of it helps".
In post 4324, OnTheMark wrote:Your activity seems to coincidentally spike when certain people are talked about and I find that no coincidence.
I'm only going to say this once.
That accusation has absolutely
ZERO
place it belongs in this, or ANY, game.
If you think otherwise?

Fuck off.
Let me give an Alternative perspective.
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Punreader »

In post 4325, OnTheMark wrote:Reiterating this is bullshit.
If this is bullshit, you should be able to show WHY it is.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:07 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE (3):
OnTheMark, Kokichi Oma, davesaz
projectmatt (6):
Ramcius, Impossibear, punreader, Kaede Akamatsu, MariaR, wilky
Ramcius (2):
Ankamius, projectmatt
davesaz (1):
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

Not Voting:
davesaz, Dunnstral, Alchemist21

With
alive,
to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2018-06-09 23:05:14)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23 am

Post by projectmatt »

...did anyone even read or acknowledge my case on ram? just going to ignore that? alright.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:24 am

Post by projectmatt »

wilky, could you be persuaded to leave my wagon in favor of wagoning ram?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4338, Punreader wrote:
I can. It’s just completely antitown to continue arguing well ...anything I think. Then it just turns into pages of OTM is an idiot at best that no one wants to read so :/ Meh.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 am

Post by projectmatt »

kaede, maria, and impossibear:

could you break down your reasoning as to why you're voting me today? i'm getting a little frustrated at how much my posts seem invisible.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:26 am

Post by projectmatt »

i think there's at least two scum on my wagon, by the way.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

i will claim tomorrow (as in, tomorrow in real life) if this lynch is still happening.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4311, Punreader wrote:
In post 4295, OnTheMark wrote:Punreader has done zilch to help the slot as well.
Oh really?

Spoiler: I suppose these are nothing, then?
In post 3251, Punreader wrote:However, if you're itching for analysis right now without reading anything, a freebie: most of the punteam bussed.

I submit as proof both the pun lynch fairly early, and that you haven't managed to lynch pun since then with a significantly longer D2. That would suggest you're looking in the wrong places. If you're looking off the wagon, that would explain things quite nicely. I'd need far better grounding in the game to be able to name specific names.
Except you are not voting a busser, and are not pushing a busser, and are not hypothesizing potential bus teams that did this, and you have since had time to be fully grounded and yet have not done this. Therefore you don’t believe this enough to make it a focus or are conveniently ignoring it to help your buddies.
In post 3253, Punreader wrote:
In post 3243, Ankamius wrote: Tchill13 was very scummy... but I want to see what punreader does to see if they can reverse my read.
Overall impression from your reads is that almost all of your strong town, off of the reasoning you have given, are slots I'd be
concerned
about. In contrast, your normal townreads look fairly likely to be accurate. I lack the information to give feedback on those below the townread line off of your one post.
Another dodge of giving reads or anything “concrete” except to buddy up with Ank. You aren’t working with her now and never went back to this to give feedback. Again it’s more “empty” words with no substance. This is common when scum have to figure out where to start coming in.

In post 3258, Punreader wrote:
In post 3255, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3253, Punreader wrote:Overall impression from your reads is that almost all of your strong town, off of the reasoning you have given, are slots I'd be concerned about.
Why?
Your description of their play is describing things I would immediately be severely cautious about coming from the players in question.
In post 3261, Punreader wrote:
In post 3204, Impossibear wrote:Kaede- IC
Jungle- Weird Joat
Wilky- Miller Slow Cop
Maria- Some Kind of Investigative
OTM- Weird RB
Tchill- Non weak hider
Us- BP Vig w/ unspecified modifier
Flipped: Ability Swapper
For setup spec reference, cause I'm gonna want pun to do the same thing when they get their ass in here.
In post 3207, Impossibear wrote:Ankamius
Ouroboros (AnonymousGhost + RadiantCowbells)
Ramcius
Alchemist21
Dunnstral
davesaz- NEG UTIL
Kokichi Oma- Unclaimed
projectmatt- Unclaimed
Wraith- Unclaimed
Well quick analysis would be that there's probably 2-3 pun in the unclaimed with 0-1 pun in the claimed. My role can act as a self-protective, your role has a protective, OnTheMark's roleblock gives a third source of killstopping power. This seems reasonable from town, but I would become suspect of an additional killstopper claim.

Kaede as an IC, the ability to get a second alignment confirmation, the miller slow cop, and the investigative is a little on the heavy side in terms of investigating. It's possible there's a pun in there, but not guaranteed. I would definitely lynch in there if we had an additional investigative claim.

I'd need to see the whole set of roles in the game for more thorough analysis. It'd be Impossible before then. Do bear with me.
This is another stall and “bear with me post” that punreader NEVER revisits. Punreader has multiple theories, Scum busser d1 (doesn’t attack a busser today) One if the investigatives is scum (doesn’t attack the claimed investigatives to figure out which). Again it is “content” without “content” or follow through. Lots of words without meaning

In post 3262, Punreader wrote:
In post 1036, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Ventriloquist (10):
Ouroboros,
ManWithNoName
, MariaR (Investigative), Wraith, Alchemist21,
Kaede Akamatsu
, davesaz (negative utility), Tchill13, wilky (Miller Slow Cop), Ankamius
If I'm honest, the only names here which don't immediately look town are Ouroboros and MariaR. Outside chance, Ankamius. But I'll let this analysis sit in the fridge a while and cool off while I go read.
In post 3263, Punreader wrote:
In post 3196, Impossibear wrote:We have too much power claimed and a flipped scum. That means strong townreads outside of the claimed power roles are disproportionally more likely to be accurate.
Respectfully, I disagree. I strongly believe the unclaimed would contain a minimum of one pun, if not two. I would expect this game to be almost, but not quite, role madness. I'd expect 2-4 vanillas in the game total (let's say 3), including the one flipped already. Everyone else I would anticipate holding a role.

If you treat the game as role madness, you use a different metric to read game balance than a metric for a game that is predominantly vanilla. No matter which three names are pun, the game fundamentally
cannot
be predominantly vanilla. Ergo, the unclaimed aren't more cleared; they're more suspicious.
In post 3270, Punreader wrote:
In post 3261, Punreader wrote:
In post 3204, Impossibear wrote:Kaede- IC
Jungle- Weird Joat
Wilky- Miller Slow Cop
Maria- Some Kind of Investigative
OTM- Weird RB
Tchill- Non weak hider
Us- BP Vig w/ unspecified modifier
Flipped: Ability Swapper
For setup spec reference, cause I'm gonna want pun to do the same thing when they get their ass in here.
In post 3207, Impossibear wrote:Ankamius
Ouroboros (AnonymousGhost + RadiantCowbells)
Ramcius
Alchemist21
Dunnstral
davesaz- NEG UTIL
Kokichi Oma- Unclaimed
projectmatt- Unclaimed
Wraith- Unclaimed
Well quick analysis would be that there's probably 2-3 pun in the unclaimed with 0-1 pun in the claimed. My role can act as a self-protective, your role has a protective, OnTheMark's roleblock gives a third source of killstopping power. This seems reasonable from town, but I would become suspect of an additional killstopper claim.

Kaede as an IC, the ability to get a second alignment confirmation, the miller slow cop, and the investigative is a little on the heavy side in terms of investigating. It's possible there's a pun in there, but not guaranteed. I would definitely lynch in there if we had an additional investigative claim.

I'd need to see the whole set of roles in the game for more thorough analysis. It'd be Impossible before then. Do bear with me.
Extrapolating from my conclusions thusfar, it would be fair to state I would not lynch most of the claimed roles at this juncture. Outside chance of MariaR but I wouldn't be comfortable concluding that so hastily; I'm not married to the concept.

I would lynch in the unclaimed players. Off of description of play, I'm not too concerned about Wraith or Alchemist21. (I'll concoct more tangible analysis later.) I'm also not so concerned about Dunnstral. (He's a read I don't need to put much effort into before getting dun.)
Inversely, off of description of play (not to mention the D1 lynch) I would be rather concerned about Ouroboros and projectmatt.
I wouldn't be confident he'd flip pun, but I'd lynch Ramicus if it came to it which seems to be what you want to do anyway.

Still, these are without reading the game so we'll have to see what changes when I've actually read D1.
Now you think there is a scum in a cluster yet never push there and now are not willing to lynch them. You also have yet another undelivered promise of Wraith/Alchemist21 content. This is partially not entirely what makes me think it’s you and Alch21. What’s even more sketchy is you’d be willing to lynch Ramcius without reading and without scumreading him and won’t lynch the people you do scumread. This and the other posts could be summarized into “I haven’t read yet but I will buddy Ank and lynch Ram which is horrible.

In post 3274, Punreader wrote:
In post 3271, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 3270, Punreader wrote:Inversely, off of description of play (not to mention the D1 lynch) I would be rather concerned about Ouroboros and projectmatt.
The implication here is that you specifically scumread me
more
for having lynched scum D1, am I wrong?
I would say you are more right than wrong. 'Scumread' implies a level of read on you I wouldn't confidently say I have. I literally haven't read the game; it would be hard to have a punread of any real strength.

I would say it's more that I have an idea of where I wouldn't look and where I would look, and you're in the area I would look. Looking there doesn't make you pun, in of itself. It just means I'm looking at you as a pun candidate. Your application is on file and being processed; for all I know, when I read the game, it could be thrown into the shredder. But for the moment, it is being reviewed.
This again is more hedging bets. It’s something that you can easily walk away from later. This post summarizes to “I haven’t read the game but will lynch RCdra

In post 3276, Punreader wrote:
In post 3273, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3137, OnTheMark wrote:Dave Wraith ProjectMatt Ank RC ETL Kokichi should have all the scums I think
@Pun
What do you think is right? Wrong? And maybe?
I would off of Ankamius's description think Wraith is wrong.
I would think Dave, outside chance at Ank (otherwise a wrong), severely outside chance of ETL (most likely a wrong), and Kokichi qualify as 'Maybe'.

I wouldn't go so far as to say ProjectMatt and RC are 'right', but they are focal points of mine.

Ask me again after I read D1; it's too early to really be certain.
Here again you take careful pause to say it is ‘uncertain’ and summarizes into “I haven’t read but I will lynch Project Matt or RCdra

In post 3278, Punreader wrote:
In post 3275, Ouroboros wrote:That's not the question I asked.
Not precisely, no, but it's the most accurate answer you'll receive. You asked a question expecting it to be a yes or no question but it wasn't actually something I could answer with a 'yes' or a 'no'.

Scumread implies a level of read on you I don't have without having read the game. I have an idea where I wouldn't look and where I would look. You spearheading the D1 lynch in the way I am hearing it described is one of the areas I would look. That doesn't make you pun; it simply means I am looking at you as a pun candidate.
This is like the billionth time you’ve said ‘Hey I would lynch RCdra without reading’. Once or twice I get it but at this point your biggest contribution is that you haven’t read yet. There was nothing gained from this post at all

In post 3288, Punreader wrote:
In post 52, wilky wrote:I'm also going to hardclaim miller here and the miller has a flavour name too so i'd like to put the question to dave on what's the flavour name of your miller role.

Until then
VOTE: Davesaz
While the mod of this game is bold enough to brave the pitchforks of a pun miller, it doesn't take a PhD to figure out this is a town entrance. I especially buy the townslip:

And you’re clearly wrong here. Wilky FMPOV is lying. My action comes first in NAR. This means it cannot be redirected. As of making this post you would have known Wilky is lying. What pisses me off is that Wilky is Guilty won’t be lynched. Jungle is guilty won’t be lynched. Dave should have been lynched yesterday and wasn’t and you supposedly being good at mechanics make up a town slip that just isn’t there and is unsupported
In post 87, wilky wrote:So we're just assuming that safe claims are given now?
In post 4, Alchemist21 wrote:Yay!

VOTE: Davesaz

Because I don't trust sculptures.
Even without Ankamius's description, I sense a spark of town here.

No.No.no

In post 17, MariaR wrote:Bringing out the Roy I LIKE THIS GAME ALREADY
VOTE: Kaede
Srs vote
Pedit: Ew.
I'm not quite sure what I should be Making this out to be.
In post 59, davesaz wrote:Oh, is that a thing with GiF games?
I am willing to reveal flavor as requested, but would like to hear opinions on whether it's actually helpful and on whether the other miller claim should be required to do the same (presumably yes on first question implies absolutely yes on 2nd but that's just my opinion).
Certainly not a rock-hard townread I can tell you that.
In post 37, Ramcius wrote:Trust other people? What is this blasphemy? :eek:
I'm beginning to understand why people would want to ram this lynch through.
Again no depth. It’s “Hey willing to lynch Ram without any of my own thoughts behind it

In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not getting the Wilky hate. Like at all. Why in the world would scum fakeclaim miller to 1v1 a useless powerrole. Everyone on that wagon gets -10 town cred.

What does seem possible to me is that Dave fakeclaims miller and then CC'd.

vote:Dave
While the read here is understandable enough, I am tempted to Nero my vision down to a tunnel and just keep calling the slot pun.
so you can buddy me? Why would you be tempted? Why do you have to plan strategically what you would do? Again this provides no content or in-depth thought

In post 3292, Punreader wrote:
In post 3290, Ouroboros wrote:Maybe I'm reading myself into you but that's what it feels like to me.
The reason I feel pun bussed can also be seen in another telltale sign:
VC 1.07
Tchill13 (1):
verylazy
wilky (1):
Ramcius
MariaR (1):
Nero Cain
Ventriloquist (10):
Ouroboros, ManWithNoName, MariaR, Wraith, Alchemist21, Kaede Akamatsu, davesaz, Tchill13, wilky, Ankamius
ManWithNoName (1):
Ventriloquist
Wraith (1):
Impossibear
Impossibear (1):
Dunnstral
davesaz (1):
hebichan
verylazy (1):
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
There is literally no counterwagon to the pun lynch. None, whatsoever, even remotely. There isn't even so much as a single wagon with two votes on it. If pun did not bus, if there were no pun involved in this lynch, then why would this be the case? It is of course
possible
for the pun to simply have been scattered and lack coordination, especially if lacking daychat. (I have reached the part in the game where that question was asked, but not where it was answered.)

But that is literally the only possible alternative to pun bussing.

If you instead assume pun did bus, then which names are the most likely to have done so? I don't see what really looks like what can be considered a solid pun block on there. If there's not a solid pun block on the lynch, yet pun bussed, the implication from it would be that the pun bussing was someone whose position carried disproportionate strength.

This is why I stated what I did.
In post 3278, Punreader wrote:You spearheading the D1 lynch in the way I am hearing it described is one of the areas I would look. That doesn't make you pun; it simply means I am looking at you as a pun candidate.
The evidence I have points to this as a feasible conclusion.
It is not the only conclusion.
The pun could all be scattered in various names.
The pun could be in various positions on the wagon.
The pun could be in a bloc on the wagon.

Those are all alternative possibilities to the conclusion the pun bussing was someone whose bus held strength. They are also viable. If I said that from the end of day votecount the evidence hard pointed to the conclusion of pun bussing with it being a hard pusher, that would be a lie because the other options remain, currently neither proven or disproven.

I also maintain by setup speculation that this game should be power role heavy and that of the roles claimed thusfar, few are notably suspect. An opinion which does clash with Jingle's apparently.

However, I also hold no doubt the town is mostly on the right track. I believe there are some potential oversights that my insight has shed light on. I believe that there are a few incorrect assumptions going around and a few data points which people overlooked that I saw. That doesn't make me right, and it doesn't make them wrong. It does mean that I feel they should have a closer look at things, while I take a first look at those very same things.

This is the billionth+1 you avoid taking a hard stance or using your theories in your posts. I’d expect you at least to think out loud or something. But instead you’re saying “need to read” instead of content. AGAIN

In post 3296, Punreader wrote:
In post 235, Ventriloquist wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if Wilky has done research and is relying on the miller claim because he realises the host has done this before, especially since he chose to highlight that it wasn't far fetched for there to be 2 millers again. As Alchemist said though, this is relying on some pretty niche assumptions so I'm not buying it just yet.
I'm pretty sure that any puppeteer can tell you why this particular pulling of the strings projects willky as town.
In post 3298, Punreader wrote:While many reads require little explanation (e.g. Ramicus),
In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
This is a genuine point I feel a particular need to emphasize. The riaR end of the post is what you're looking for; Nero's agenda matches what I'd expect from a pun player. The slot is now projectmatt, if I'm not mistaken.

The OMGUS is also uncharacteristic of a town Nero. He's usually the one
being
OMGUSed.
Here you just go “meh whatever” and then emphasize project Matt scum trying to get MariaR to do your dirty work. Which is funny as you haven’t read yet? Or have you?

In post 3299, Punreader wrote:
In post 472, Dunnstral wrote:Though that's not perfect and things start to fall apart balance wise in role madness games like this
I've questioned whether to bring this up or not but ultimately I suppose I'll take the risk. Dunn is in the unclaimed pool, but if everyone was paying attention, y'stral should have noticed he accidentally slipped being a PR here. That is thus an additional PR in the pool of players holding PRs, and consequentially, further evidence this game is role-heavy.

Why the hell would you EVER out this as town? Again this isn’t content. You’re not using whether this game is roleheavy or not to find the people you suspect to be truthtelling. You’re pushing the unclaimed

In post 387, Impossibear wrote:
In post 61, verylazy wrote:two town millers.
Not "two millers", two "town millers". Noted.
In post 101, GuyInFreezer wrote:
VC 1.01
Ventriloquist (2):
davesaz, hebichan
Ouroboros (1):
Alchemist21
Nero Cain (1):
Impossibear
Tchill13 (1):
verylazy
Kaede Akamatsu (1):
Dunnstral
MariaR (1):
Ramcius
davesaz (1):
wilky
wilky (5):
Ouroboros,
Kaede Akamatsu
ManWithNoName
, MariaR, Ankamius
WOW. There is
DEFINITELY
scum in this group. Make this the short-list for D1 lynch or N1 investigations.
Since I've no intention to read the vast majority of D2, I would like to ask ETL if these stances still hold.

Since you have given up the intention of reading then what the fuck was all the “Oh I will read and get back to you.” I expect you to get back to us on all those promises now if you aren’t reading. Again this isn’t content.

In post 388, Ouroboros wrote:Clarify man with no name and Ventriloquist townreads please
I also read the whole thing and I hold interest in modern reads on Ouroboros and the Nero slot and if town why.
In post 431, Wraith wrote:
In post 427, Wraith wrote:Yeah I could get on board with a Vent wagon too
In post 235, Ventriloquist wrote:Is it not possible Tchill has a jester role of some sort? Not suggesting an insta win but I don't see how his claim could be helpful to town otherwise.

It wouldn't surprise me if Wilky has done research and is relying on the miller claim because he realises the host has done this before, especially since he chose to highlight that it wasn't far fetched for there to be 2 millers again. As Alchemist said though, this is relying on some pretty niche assumptions so I'm not buying it just yet.
Very suspicious post
Almost forgot, might as well elaborate on why I find this post very suspicious, because why not

He uses some rather
absurd
leaps in logic in two separate cases to paint a narrative picture about these two players, deliberately ignoring Occam's Razor in favor of stirring up WIFOM.

What is more likely? That TChill is running a Jester gambit? Or that TChill is fakeclaiming? TChill's was by far the least believable claim so far, and the most awkward (considering Kaede is mod-confirmed). By bringing up some a longshot possiblity, Vent is indirectly mounting a soft defense of TChill.

Simultaneously, he attempts to cast suspicion on Wilky with a similarly absurd leap. What's more likely? That Wilky is claiming Miller truthfully in a game run by a mod who apparently has a habit of these kinds of setup quirks? Or that Wilky is deliberately playing off mod meta to mount a roundabout fakeclaim gambit, with a claim that is by its nature instantly considered suspect by default?

I don't like that whatsoever. And after we get the VC I might consider switching my vote right now.
I'm quite serious when I say this is a stronger push than anything I've seen from RC. It's like comparing a slam-dunk case to a bunch of shade. He's just so much more solid.

*shakes head* You seem like a competent player yet are putting stock in a scum who was clearly going down day one. That is crap. This entire post is again I MIGHT do something. You’re asking more questions than you’re attempting to answer and expecting others to do it for you

In post 462, Ramcius wrote:I don't like Ventrilo's attempt push me, i dlike Wraith's "5 scum, no faceclaim", we still have Tchill/Wilky situation, Realmen asking to be burned with the fire, hebi's sheeping is unsettling, Nero is awkwardly silent

Hm, i guess i try

VOTE: Nero

others at least are talking
Okay so I know I said I didn't need to shove this up on you, but really, you should see this. Naming all of those people, especially Ventriloquist, and then going elsewhere for no reason.
In post 4131, Punreader wrote:
In post 3798, Impossibear wrote:Actually, Maria can't be faking tracker, so keeping cards close to the chest is unimportant.
Sure, it is a given she can't be faking it. Telling the truth does not indicate her alignment is town though.
In post 3750, MariaR wrote:I claim in the hood with rc
I claim that is a flagrant punclaim.
In post 3757, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: ProjectMatt
with Wraith flipping green, his Wraith defense at the end of the day looks like TMI and attempt to get town cred, he didn't tried save him, he just didn't wanted to be on ML wagon
You are not wrong.

I will vote whichever of MariaR/projectmatt has a larger wagon. If both have equal wagons, my vote defaults to MariaR.

By proxy, you may remember this is calling Kokichi town.
In post 4132, Punreader wrote:
In post 3959, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Summary
MariaR is in a neighborhood with Dunn and Ouroboros created by Ouroboros.
That neighborhood also controls a tracker among all of them, track target must be agreed to by majority.
If there's 1 or more scum in the hood the track will always yield "didn't visit" regardless.
MariaR claims to track matt and getting "didn't visit"
matt confirms this.
wilky claims no result and blames OTM for it.
OTM says he targeted dave.
Alternative theory tying these together. MariaR is pun, and thus, regardless of whom was tracked, the result would be "didn't visit". projectmatt was selected (Ouroboros wanted it and MariaR knowing it could create a false negative went along with this) to falsely clear him as regardless of whether he took an action or not it would always display as him having not taken one due to MariaR's alignment being pun. willky's action failed because MariaR's role provided immunity to the investigation. (Alternatively, projectmatt has a blocking role and targeted willky.)

willky, Dunnstral, and OnTheMark are all town; MariaR and projectmatt completely messed up the town's actions.
NO AGAIN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! Top of NAR means I cannot be redirected! My action completely resolved before a redirectors. The only thing is if scum copy my action entirely or have some sort of cloner and could do as they wished. My action CANNOT be bus driven redirected or otherwise altered..

Furthermore, JUNGLE is town who made a mistake.
In post 4134, Punreader wrote:
HAS COMMON INTERESTS:

Kaede Akamatsu
Wilky
Dunnstral
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies + Jingle) (CAVEAT: Requires no serial killers as possible this game, which I believe from the wincon is the case)

HIGHLY LIKELY TOWN:

Ankamius
Alchemist21
hebichan/OnTheMark
verylazy/Kokichi Oma (CAVEAT: requires MariaR flipping pun)

LEFTOVERS:

Ramcius
davesaz

STRONG PUNREADS:

MariaR
Nero Cain/projectmatt

All of these are in my mind fairly self-explanatory, but I may need to unpack my process here a little so that everyone has a better understanding of these.
In post 4135, Punreader wrote:
In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:Why Jungle can't be 4th member? 3 man mafia makes no sense
The idea that JUNGLE is pun here who claimed the powers he did and deliberately sabotaged them is absolutely flagrantly ridiculous. It doesn't happen. I'm sure someone intent on lynching JUNGLE will try to strawman this by linking to some game with a pun player whose actions had a passing resemblance to this game.

Doesn't matter. JUNGLE does not take this path as pun. Additionally, JUNGLE targeted Ouroboros with the quest for today, as proven by the moderator.

If JUNGLE were pun trying to deliberately sabotage their actions, they would target a player that they knew would live, such that they could get town credit while still enacting a pro-scum agenda.

However, targeting the nightkill only serves to make JUNGLE look
worse
. At a time where people are already inclined to lynch JUNGLE.

To put it together. JUNGLE, if pun, knew that as a consequence of his actions, players going into today would be suspicious of him, due to Impossibear not being conftown as promised. If he were pun, he would need to take an action to alleviate this. He would need to take an action that would make people want to spare him for longer. Yet if he were pun, then he targeted Ouroboros knowing he was targeting the player that would die. This sets him up for a lynch.

Far more likely is that it was an honest mistake, and that he had no way of predicting Ouroboros would be the pun's nightkill.
Already went over this is bullshit and you’re copying other users here

In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:Or who is 4th then?
This, I do not know for sure. Given your early content, it remains possible to be you. However, given my overall feelings combined with your interactions, I would be more inclined to say it is another leftover.

As there is only one other leftover, process of elimination would indicate to me that davesaz is pun.
In post 4167, Punreader wrote:First off:
In post 1037, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Abilities:
  • Bodyswap:
    At any point of the game, you may switch your role with your factional members by PMing the mod.
MOD: Say Player A started the game as the Factional Ability Swapper.
Say Player B started the game aligned with Player A and held the role of Hider.

Say Player A used the Factional Ability Swapper with Player B in the middle of D1.

If Player A was lynched on D1, what would they flip?
If Player B was lynched on D1, what would they flip?

I feel this is an important question which was neglected.

With that inquiry made,
In post 4134, Punreader wrote:
HAS COMMON INTERESTS:

Kaede Akamatsu
Wilky
Dunnstral
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies + Jingle) (CAVEAT: Requires no serial killers as possible this game, which I believe from the wincon is the case)

HIGHLY LIKELY TOWN:

Ankamius
Alchemist21
hebichan/OnTheMark
verylazy/Kokichi Oma (CAVEAT: requires MariaR flipping pun)

LEFTOVERS:

Ramcius
davesaz

STRONG PUNREADS:

MariaR
Nero Cain/projectmatt

All of these are in my mind fairly self-explanatory, but I may need to unpack my process here a little so that everyone has a better understanding of these.
I decided to unpack my process here after all. From the top down:

Kaede Akamatsu:
Even if Kaede hadn't popped the IC, I'd have Kaede in my townbloc because this is solidly Kaede's towngame; Akam see it clear as day. The IC was frankly an unnecessary redundancy. But with it, at least this read requires no further explanation.

wilky:
While many suspect wilky, few fingering wilky can give any real reasons as to why. The few who have presented their evidence have a process I find absolutely loony. I keep on seeing the suspicion thrown and the cases there and none of it matches what I have witnessed; there is a disconnect between the suspicion on the slot and what the slot has actually given.

Because my own read on wilky's contribution is that wilky's content has been insanely town-motivated. His reads may be less than optimal and his style of posting may be such that players have an innate bias to punreading him, but when you look past the surface level and actually dig into the process he has outlined, the truth shines through. Sure, he may not have the best of reads, but bad reads doesn't make a player of his caliber pun. If you take the time to look at
how
he got those reads, the process is one which is
incredibly
hard to fake, especially for a player who is both relatively new and reasonably unskilled.

Hahahahahahahahabahahaha daychat is a thing. Again you go out of your way to defend wilky yet there is zero clue who you scumread or what you’re doing

Dunnstral:
If you have the extensive game history with him that I do, you can instantly tell this is solidly his towngame. Additionally, he is soft-cleared by MariaR. Regardless of MariaR's alignment, this result is something we can trust; if MariaR is town, the result is accurate and if MariaR is pun, the result is likely still not on a punbuddy, making him town no matter what.

One of these two metrics in of itself may not be enough to townbin him. If it were just a townread off of meta, the townread could be wrong; if it were just the result from Maria, it would be possible she was attempting to falsely clear her punbuddy (though I personally think that manifested in a different manner as I have indicated previously). However, both in tandem is enough to hard-lock him as town; this is a Dunn deal.

REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE:
I explained this before, but perhaps I can simplify; calling Jungle pun is a violation of occam's razor when you take motivations into mind.
To start, let's establish a baseline.
  • The motivation of a town player is to further the gamestate such that town can identify who is town/pun and coordinate to lynch and shut down pun.
  • The motivation of a pun player is to further the gamestate such that pun are positioned to control the town. In a typical pun player, this can be subdivided into three motivations in this approximate strength:
    1. Survive as pun
    2. Protect punbuddies
    3. Control the town
    4. Shut the town down
    (That is not the strength they should be in, but it is the strength pun players play them in.)
Then, with these motivations in mind, examine REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE's actions.
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE claimed a role which, if specific conditions were fulfilled, would reveal the alignment of a player.
As town, the motivation of this is self-evident; further the gamestate to identify who is town/pun.
As pun, this requires it to be a move for towncred, as a subset of survivalism.

REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE then failed to deliver on this promise.
As town, the motivation of this is self-evident; it was a human error.
OR AS PUN JUNGLE EXPECTED ETL to DIE

As pun, this move would require REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE deliberately putting himself in harm's way (violating survivalism), remove his influence from the town (violating controlling the town), for the sake of not giving away a piece of information not likely to directly harm him (not contributing to protecting a punbuddy), which doesn't shut the town down as much as it denies them a service he had the ability to deny them simply by never using it/never claiming it.

If he were pun who intended to not give the service to the town, why not just neglect to claim it or even never use it?
By claiming it and failing to use it properly, he is placing himself in harm's way for no visible benefit.

This is furthered by his usage on Ouroboros.
If REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE is town, the motivation for targeting Ouroboros is self-evident. Ouroboros is the same type of player as Impossibear; a competent hydra in a strong position to gamesolve, and REALMEN had no way of knowing Ouroboros would be the nightkill.

If REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE is pun, the motivation for targeting Ouroboros requires giving up on surviving (as targeting the nightkill will garner further suspicion beyond the already-existing suspicion to come for the failure on Impossibear, setting himself up for the lynch), controlling the town, and protecting punbuddies for the sake of denying the town a service.

Yes, it is possible for REALMEN to be pun, but it requires navigating a labyrinth of justifications.

The simpler answer is he's town.

Impossibear:
I believe they hold a killing power and used it N1 on ManWithNoName. I believe they genuinely think (or thought at the very least) they were the N1 nightkill, saved by their bulletproof. Combining these two is the main source of the townread, but I can also cite strong potential for them gamesolving. However, upon unpacking my thoughts, I want to have them trade places with OnTheMark on my readslist. On the OTM side, you'll see why when I get there, but here for Impossibear, the reason for the degenerated read is that there are some potential red flags to them attempting to lead us astray. I still maintain they are more likely town than not, but it's not impossibear for them to be pun.

Ankamius:
This is a read based largely on me liking her thought process. The things she is doing look town. However, some element is absent which prevents me from locking her in as town. (What that element is, I do not know.) Additionally, separately from that, we're not synchronizing as well as I'd expect; I would anticipate her being my mius. This gives further hesitance, similar to my Impossibear feelings. All that said, she's still my strongest read I don't have as locktown.

Alchemist21:
My initial townread came from Ankamius's description of his play, which was one of the things I felt was dead on the mark in her analysis. Since then, I've had further exposure in the form of the first 20 pages of the game plus reading his content since I have replaced in; everything I've witnessed backs that initial assessment, with the tinders of a townread strongly present. Conclusion, strongly likely to be town, but not locktown.
Just no....Either you read or you didn’t. Which is it?

OnTheMark:
I had OnTheMark as a hard townread because of a combination of his role (and play surrounding it) and general feeling around him indicating him to be town. I was kept from locktowning OnTheMark because my reasons were role and general feeling; there was no tangible reason I could point to, which was troubling enough that I wasn't willing to make that call at the time. I lacked hard evidence to prove it.

However, the process of unpacking my thoughts revealed one to me which I can lock onto. OnTheMark can now be locktowned because of OnTheMark's modus operandi as pun. If you assume wilky is town, then his failed action is hard, absolute proof of OnTheMark's innocence. This may seem counterintuitive; why does wilky as town with a failed action prove rather than condemn OnTheMark?

Because we are assuming that if wilky is town, his failure comes from pun. And if the source of his failure comes from pun, then OnTheMark would never abide by it in the first place. OnTheMark would never, EVER accept forcing a deliberate 1v1 with a player. He prefers subtle sabotage, not flagrantly blatant sabotage. If he sabotages a town action, he attempts to leave no trace of it, and being a claimed blocker with wilky's action failing is in no way, shape, or form subtle.

If OnTheMark were pun, he'd know wilky's failed action would create the 1v1. Yes, he may get wilky lynched by entering into that 1v1. Yet after having done so, he automatically earns himself a vig, and if he miraculously dodges the bullet, a lynch. That, not taking into account the possibility he
loses
the 1v1, getting lynched today, thus creating a player that otherwise would be a mislynch who is instead not only conftown but an investigative to boot.

As a result, OnTHeMark would adamantly, vehemently oppose any plan which would create the 1v1. I can cite past games if need be, but he himself any many others should be able to vouch for this description as accurate; avoiding giving the town confscum/conftown in the form of him/wilky.

Since wilky's action did fail, and I do think wilky to be town, you can thus conclude OnTheMark is by proxy also town, and as a result earns Impossibear's spot in my locktown.
More than likely you know I am not being lynched. I have done 1v1’s before (Shadowrun) and other times and been completely fine. You clearly are either lying or deluding yourself about my meta. It isn’t my go to but you’re clearly talking about my scum meta to buddy me

Kokichi Oma:
Instead of describing what I like first, I'll start by raising why I hesitate to call him town. I was incredibly suspicious of his predecessor, and he is a skilled enough pun player to fool even those that claim they can read him, causing them to falsely clear him as town. In spite of those factors, I actually
do
hold some faith in Kaede's townread there. Additionally, I don't believe Kokichi-Maria is pun theater.

What I DO believe is that Kokichi Oma can genuinely read MariaR. I also don't believe he is lying about the read as town. Furthermore, I feel he wouldn't falsely punread her if he were pun. If he were pun, I strongly believe his strategy would be to hard-defend her, to white knight her if need be, and he is not doing that here, which is promising.

Ramicus:
I've basically explained this read already, but in short, while I haven't liked much of his content, I do like some of his more recent contributions and I feel like his interactions are not viable as pun bussing. That head-to-head is simply suicidal and I don't buy it.

davesaz:
When I started reading, I had foreknowledge that davesaz's miller claim was apparently retracted/changed into 'some negative utility' at a later point. This would explain his rather dodgy early actions and play, so I was willing to write it off as null. I would say that I would normally be heavily inclined to punread him otherwise. There is literally nothing town about him, but if I'm honest, the most daving thing is simply POE;
someone
has to be the fourth and I think he's the best candidate. Also, there is the chance he was in fact blocked N1.

MariaR:
My punread here is four-fold: Dodgy, sketchy play; setup speculation plus night action results; personal experience with her meta; trusting in Kokichi Oma's personal meta experience. Each of these, I can explain in detail.

MariaR is basically actively lurking through this game; she is frequently and consistently failing to provide pertinent game content and I can cite many instances including prod dodges which are absent in other games she is a player in. There's a bunch of posts I can quote but this is perhaps best done in a followthrough post as compiling the entire list here would make this post 20 times longer.

Setup speculation indicates we should have a pun in the investigative claims. We have MariaR's, we have the proven track from Ouroboros, we have wilky's delayed cop, we have Kaede's IC as conftown, we have Jungle's claimed ability to make another player's alignment revealed (even if he messed up on making it work), and in that pool you can reasonably expect there to be a pun.

It wasn't Ouroboros.
It's not Kaede.
I have townreads on wilky and Jungle.
Ergo, MariaR's role is likely a truthful investigative, just belonging to pun.

This is magnified by the outcome of events. Ouroboros just so happened to recruit MariaR at apparently the earliest opportunity. And then Ouroboros just so happened to die almost immediately after that. I feel the two events are in fact linked together. Yes, Ouroboros had other reasons to die, but I think that role contributed to it because pun knew what their role was.

My own experience with MariaR indicates this is far more likely to be her pungame than her towngame.

And then when you throw in that Kokichi Oma is perhaps the player on site I would most trust to be able to read her and he says she's pun, then I really think we should Maki this wagon happen sooner rather than later.
Yeah no. This is bad MariaR is town

projectmatt:
I've been a close associate of Nero Cain's since before most of the players in this game even joined mafiascum. Over the years, I have gotten to know his play intimately. He can be aptly described as a ruder, more competent, more arrogant version of Creature.

By which, I mean, regardless of his alignment, he's going to be an ass, who presents a holier-than-thou attitude. Regardless of his alignment, his charisma is dismal. However, at his base, the same core tell always works on him regardless; when he is town, he is incredibly active to the point of being almost a spam poster, providing reads which are strong, confident, and accurate. He is in your face and always has something to say with what he says being game content rather than fluff.

When he is pun, he is a lurker. Mostly just lurking, since he does produce actual content when around (just at a far more infrequent rate), but he does a fair share of active lurking as well. I Cain tell you, having known him for the years that I have, this is squarely in the latter category. He was doing almost nothing the entire time he was around. If he were town, he'd have been all over Ventriloquist as well. His list of sins is great, and I'm not sure I can even properly describe all of them because as such a long-time associate these are things I just know rather than needing to explain to others.

I haven't gotten the chance to really read projectmatt content since then, but I wouldn't need to in order to conclude pun.

That having been said, the little content I have seen indicates pun as well. For instance, the Wraith defense at day end
did
seem like TMI, knowing he was going to flip town and hoping to earn town credit from not being on the lynch wagon.
In post 4233, Punreader wrote:
In post 4169, Ankamius wrote:Pun, that question was asked in some form already. The role they would flip is the one they had at the time of their death.
Well nobody told ME that the question had been asked.

From that we can safely assume either the role swap had already happened (allowing pun to preserve their roles) or that Ventriloquist simply started with it and the pun valued their roles enough to let him flip with it.

It may be worth looking over Ventrilioquist's posts to see if there is any role breadcrumbs. If there are breadcrumbs present, we would be able to identify the holder of the role being breadcrumbed as pun.
In post 4244, Punreader wrote:
In post 4174, Ankamius wrote:Nero was lurky as scum in Necromancer too.
As a thought experiment. Let me demonstrate to you Nero Cain's meta.
This is a list of every Large Theme Nero Cain has posted in.

This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Two pages.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. While not two pages, that game suffered from numerous hastened deaths; having as many posts as he does there is still impressively large.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Three pages.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. NINE pages. (Caveat: everyone that game had more posts than normal.)
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Two pages, and that's only from two gamedays.
This is just about one of the shortest towngames you'll find from Nero Cain.
This is Nero Cain's more typical iso once more as town. Three pages.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Short for him, I will admit.
This is Nero Cain's iso as a lategame replacement. Keep the timing of his replacement in mind for the amount of volume he produced.
As far as I can tell, Nero Cain was town here. Two pages.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Shorter than most, but still two pages.
I'm excluding this game as Nero Cain replaced in late during the day and was killed that very same night, unless anyone has objections. If you do object and wish to count it as valid, then may I continue to point out what is more typical?
Such as this Nero Cain iso as town. Three pages.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Two pages. And he only had one day phase to produce it, as he died N1.
Considering the length of the game, this is fairly short, but Nero Cain's iso as town still managed the feat.
I do confess another shorter iso would be this one as town.
I should technically mention this iso here as well is short, but for good reason; note the V/LA which led to him being replaced. To offset that,
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Four pages.
This is a shorter Nero Cain iso as town. It is shorter because they died N1, yet still managed over a hundred posts.
I am fairly certain Nero Cain is Gollum and thus this is his iso as town. Shorter at two pages, but still broke the barrier.
If Nero Cain is Gollum, This is his iso as town. Two pages, and he died N1 no less.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Two pages, so a bit short given the duration he was alive.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Two pages, so a bit short given the duration he was alive.
This is Nero Cain's iso as town. Four pages.

This is Nero Cain's iso as pun.
This is Nero Cain's iso as pun. Multiball, to boot. Yet he still didn't post much comparatively speaking.
This is Nero Cain as pun doing respectably well. And it spanned the entire game (he was the last pun alive).
This is a little bit longer an iso from Nero Cain as pun yet he still didn't breach the two-page barrier.
This is the one and only example of Nero Cain breaching the barrier as pun I can find. If I had to suspect, multiball may play a part.
This is Nero Cain as pun across multiple day phases with a hydra partner still failing to breach the barrier.
This is Nero Cain as the last surviving pun coming close but still failing.
Nero Cain did breach the barrier in this game as pun, but it is noteworthy that game was multiball which I again suspect played a part.
So this game featured cultafia and thus I'm not sure if he started as town or not, and he did request replacement, but all the same I thought I would mention this Nero Cain iso as pun.

Not mentioned because I know he was in the game as a hydra but I don't know what his account name was: this game.

That is five years' worth of meta on Nero Cain for Large Themes.
Five years
, the last five years, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 (which I didn't go back to the beginning of the year on, just up until the beginning of March 2013).

Can Nero Cain's activity tell in of itself guarantee his alignment? No, it cannot; there are outliers as town where he produced less content and outliers as pun where he produced more. But it is one of the most solid tells you can have on site. If you doubt the tell, try checking out the towngames I am linking to and compare them to the pungames I am linking to.

This is thoroughly his punplay.

And as projectmatt inherited the slot, he is pun.
In post 4250, Punreader wrote:
In post 4175, davesaz wrote:
In post 4167, Punreader wrote:
davesaz:
When I started reading, I had foreknowledge that davesaz's miller claim was
apparently retracted/changed into 'some negative utility'
at a later point.
The underlined is incorrect.
I stated that I'm miller. At a later point I said that my "ability" section had flavor in it. There has never been a retraction / change about the role -- it's straight Commonwealth miller with nothing else, and nothing but the flavor in the ability section.
Oh, that makes a difference then. I was under the impression from the list of claims that it had changed later in the game during a section I hadn't read.

With the knowledge it hasn't, you become a reasonably solid punread. Not as solid as MariaR and projectmatt (the Strong Punread section), but enough to have your own special category of "Punread".

Though I'm tempted to lump you in with them for this.
In post 4176, davesaz wrote:Punreader's analysis assumes a: that scum!Jungle wouldn't gambit, b: that town would inevitably lynch scum!Jungle after these events making it a low chance of success.
Yes, and those are safe assumptions to make as assuming those is working with occam's razor whereas assuming JUNGLE gambits as pun and that the town wouldn't inevitably lynch a pun JUNGLE is a violation of occam's razor.
In post 4176, davesaz wrote:I don't know if a gambit is likely or unlikely, I just know it can't be ruled out.
Nothing "can be ruled out". There is (almost) nothing which is impossible in a game. (Almost) everything CAN happen.

The job of a town player is to determine
which things most likely
did
happen

Gambiting is something which could have happened.
It is not something that is likely to have happened.

Ignoring the probability (rather, lack thereof) of it happening in favor of embracing the possibility it happened is thoroughly a pro-pun agenda.
In post 4176, davesaz wrote:The PLAN might have been for Impossibear to die, and scum!Jungle is then functionally a loud fruit vendor at very little risk.
When did JUNGLE claim the power? Was it on D1? This is something I don't know.

So feel free to correct me here, if JUNGLE announced his power on D1.

If JUNGLE didn't claim the power until D2, then this scenario you are outlining is impossible. The plan going awry? Well then JUNGLE simply has no need to claim the action.
In post 4176, davesaz wrote:Not claiming it loses the possibility of using it at all.
Yes, and if the power is pro-town and JUNGLE is pun...why is this a bad thing for the pun?
In post 4176, davesaz wrote:Having a competent mod design a quest with that degree of complexity and then allowing it to fail on a technicality when the intent was clear stretches credibility a little.
Counterpoint: this is a game moderated by GuyInFreezer. I know his modding well enough to know this is
precisely
the sort of stunt he would pull.
In post 4176, davesaz wrote: I suppose a mod could be that hardcore and town!Jungle could make that mistake, but it seems very unlikely.
What seems unlikely to me is you trying to find every possible reason to call JUNGLE pun ignoring all the reasons why he is likely town.
In post 4176, davesaz wrote:Moving on to the question of whether town would inevitably punish scum!Jungle with a lynch -- it seems that WIFOM might be king here and we might not do so simply on the "mistake".
Oh? And where do you draw the line on WIFOM? Everything could be WIFOM. So what WIFOM is 'valid' to you, and what WIFOM is 'invalid' to you? You can call anything WIFOM and I can demonstrate this quite easily if you doubt me. So what makes the possibility here be WIFOM to you worth invoking that name?
In post 4176, davesaz wrote:But that is very short sighted, to excuse it as human error and not a possible gambit.
No, that is called following occam's razor with a dosage of hanlon's razor:
Not attributing to malice what can best be explained far more simply with stupidity.
The simple answer is stupidity.
The complex answer requiring contrived justifications is malice based on some possible gambit.
In post 4176, davesaz wrote:If we look at Jungle
outside the quest info
, what would the read be?
If we look at JUNGLE outside of the quest info, the read would be solidly nulltown; there is nothing indicating pun and yet minor signs indicating town.
In post 4253, Punreader wrote:I feel perhaps my snark weakens the strength of my point. So to reiterate,
In post 4178, davesaz wrote:If we allow scum!Jungle to push another fruitless outlandish quest on town it might damage us beyond repair. Am I wrong to think it's within the mod's range to include something tantalizing as a way to punish a greedy town? In the unlikely event Jungle is really town, it would be bad to lose the potential upside, but I can't see the game being designed so that town needs the quest to win. Furthermore if Jungle is town and the quest is powerful, why would scum leave the quest giver alive?
In post 4180, davesaz wrote:Regarding Maria, I know we can count on RC to have invited another member to the neighborhood. We can hope that at least one of them is town. If the neighborhood generates a track result on someone who visits, it yields two conf or a town/scum dipole. I think we wait on her to see what results there are, if any.
What differentiates these two, davesaz?

You are saying to lynch Jungle on the possibility his role may damage us; you are willing to sacrifice the utility of his ability.

You are saying to not lynch Maria on the possibility her role may help us; you are not willing to sacrifice the utility of her ability.

Care to offer an explanation?
In post 4254, Punreader wrote:
In post 4220, davesaz wrote:@Kaede -- quote anything from Jungle that doesn't involve the quest that is obviously town. Anything that is making the slightest effort to solve the game.
Innocent until proven guilty; the burden of proof is on the accuser.

@dave: quote anything from JUNGLE that doesn't involve the quest that is obviously pun. Anything that is making the slightest effort to manipulate the town.
In post 4255, Punreader wrote:
In post 4226, MariaR wrote:>when your 2 sr's are the biggest wagon
it's Christmas time to see who I can lynch first
And yet you vote neither.
In post 4256, Punreader wrote:
In post 4234, Impossibear wrote:Town OTM and town you is possible if we make the additional assumption of Scum JK/Busdriver.
Or even redirector. I concluded these three roles were possible already, and I maintain that projectmatt is the most likely holder of them.
In post 4234, Impossibear wrote:There is no scum motivation to giving the vig the Party Starter if the vig is hard townreading you (we were, fairly obviously). There is no scum motivation in NOT giving the strong willed modifier to your partner if there is a town RB. OTM claimed yesterday. The paranoia wrt to OTM makes perfect sense from someone who isn't nuts in the exact same way as me
This is enough to move Alchemist into my locktown pile, as I buy this.
In post 4234, Impossibear wrote:AND because of RC's setup spec D2.
For the record, it was the spec which prompted me to ask the question to the mod about the ability swapper. The reason I asked was because I don't really agree with the setup speculation; if you wish to townread me, then utilizing other reasoning is for the best.
In post 4234, Impossibear wrote:With that said, I'm going to drop an action plan for Maria shortly to hopefully turn her and her neighbor into a mason pair, so it's a bad lynch today anyway.
I maintain that any plan which relies on her being town is a bad plan, but acknowledge we can have better lynches and that the plan will at least help demonstrate her alignment when she refuses to cooperate.
In post 4234, Impossibear wrote:I don't think you should telegraph your hide tonight because: There's probably a busdriver
I don't see why. The mod told me my Hide is equal to a Commute in NAR. This means I always hide behind my intended target. Now, if pun want to shoot my target when I'm hiding behind players that should be lynched, power to them. If town wants to shoot my target when I'm hiding behind players that should be lynched, then they would be taking that shot anyway.
In post 4258, Punreader wrote:
In post 4236, Ankamius wrote:Pun, do you have experience with projectmatt?
Enough to say he is one of the most underrated pun players on the site. He has an elite pungame which consistently performs quite well, yet almost nobody seems to be aware of this. I would attribute it at least in part to not being able to strongly differentiate between his towngame and his pungame.

His pungame is almost identical to his towngame in my experience, making it difficult to distinguish between the two. Yet he is an incredibly
good
town player, which translates into extreme hesitance to lynch him when he is pun because he is a master of making it look like he is a good town player when he is pun.

This doesn't mean it is impossible to read him, of course. I acknowledge I personally hold little ability to tell the difference and that he is incredibly competent as either alignment. This is one of the main reasons why I am adamant you not trust him and ignore that he replaced Nero Cain. Nero had strong evidence which suggested overwhelmingly he was far more likely to be pun than town, and projectmatt regardless of his alignment was going to make people like him because
that's just what he does
In post 4259, Punreader wrote:
In post 4240, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4236, Ankamius wrote:Pun, do you have experience with projectmatt?
Actually, can you go more into your Alchemist read specifically?
Not particularly, no. Aside from how the evidence Impossibear gives does move him into town, I have been viewing his actions and seen a player who I can see the town thought process behind his actions.

I may not agree with what Alchemist21 has been doing (similar to wilky), but I can still understand what he is doing, how he got to where he is, and trace the thought process. It demonstrates an incredibly visible, easy-to-read narrative, one which is not likely to come from a pun player. He felt highly transparent, but with just enough opaque that it wasn't out of the question altogether for him to be pun.

Knowing what his role is removes that opaqueness altogether and now I feel like I can see the full picture of his process, start to finish, thus the read upgrade.
In post 4260, Punreader wrote:Since there have been changes to my reads, an update:
HAS COMMON INTERESTS:

Kaede Akamatsu
Wilky
hebichan/OnTheMark
Alchemist21
Dunnstral
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

HIGHLY LIKELY TOWN:

Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies + Jingle) (may deserve to be higher again)
Ankamius
verylazy/Kokichi Oma

LEFTOVER:

Ramcius

STRONG PUNREADS:

davesaz
MariaR
Nero Cain/projectmatt
Absolutely none of those help in any way, do they?

Have you actually been
reading
literally any of my posts?
Your reads are bad 90% of your posts are stall posts.

You refuse to correct people on bad mechanics.

Top of NAR means I act before redirector/busdriver. It means I can’t be redirected or busdriven.

Fypov Wilky and Jungle should be conf scum and aren’t.

The only ‘content’ you have is recycling other peoples bad shit and then arranging users in a random order.

Now I am not doing this bullshit again. Jungle wilky and punreader are all scum
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Oh and look in the spoiler for why.

Wilky and Jungle have fucking guilties.

People keep suggesting impossible shit to keep Wilky town and it pisses me off.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4338, Punreader wrote:
There. Happy.

And sorry for the other bit about when you show up. It did cross a line.
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Punreader »

Spoiler: OnTheMark
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Except you are not voting a busser, and are not pushing a busser
Perhaps you should check the wagon composition compared to my reads again.
In post 3262, Punreader wrote:
Ventriloquist (10):
Ouroboros,
ManWithNoName
MariaR (Investigative)
, Wraith, Alchemist21,
Kaede Akamatsu
davesaz (negative utility)
, Tchill13, wilky (Miller Slow Cop), Ankamius
In post 4260, Punreader wrote:
STRONG PUNREADS:

davesaz
MariaR

Nero Cain/projectmatt
It is true that I am not
voting
a pun busser. But I have reasons not to. Namely, I only have one vote; they don't have wagons; Impossibear has a plan which will help prove them to contain pun.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:and are not hypothesizing potential bus teams that did this
I have been quite consistent in calling MariaR a possible candidate for pun, a read strengthened into fullblown punread. I had given davesaz a minor pass off of a misunderstanding, which I rescinded once it was clarified and lumped him in as well.

You can also at least partially chalk this up to my readthrough of D1 having been so abruptly interrupted by the rush to mislynch Wraith, as I indicated I was only half-way finished with my readthrough of the day and I've yet to finish it. I haven't actually
seen
most of the votes on Ventriloquist in context. D2's sudden end interrupted this. I'm quite confident that had I seen the votes, I would be rather able to demonstrate conclusively why they were pun bus-votes.

You are treating me as if I have read the game.

I have not.

I have read a small fraction of the game. And at the time of the quotes you are using? I had read
none
of the game.

If you expect me to have a fully formed opinion on players when
I replaced in essentially blind
. You are absolutely insane.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Another dodge of giving reads or anything “concrete” except to buddy up with Ank.
Again.
I had not, and STILL have not, read the game.
At the time of the post indicated, do you know how much of the game I had read? At the time of , I had read...
- (6 posts), and - (5 posts, + 6 posts = 11 posts), plus at Ankamius's request, . I had read
12 posts in the entire game thread

Tell me.

If you were in my shoes.

Having read literally TWELVE posts.

What kind of content would
YOU
be able to deliver? Can you honestly say you could do any better than I was doing?

I think not.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:This is another stall and “bear with me post” that punreader NEVER revisits.
Apparently, you missed the pun. I was making a joke.

Furthermore, I
did
revisit it.
Multiple times, in fact.

The post I stated there is one of the foundations of my MariaR punread, something I already laid out and which you should have perfect awareness of (IN THIS VERY POST YOU ARE QUOTING WHERE I USE LATER IN ) if you had actually read my later content. My content builds off of prior content I've posted. Just because I don't always quote the prior content doesn't mean it no longer applies to my current additions to it.

You are saying I didn't follow through.

I am saying you didn't read my posts
because
I did
, and so blatantly it is impossible to miss. How could you not see that I pushed MariaR, with this?

Pun busser D1? MariaR and davesaz, my strong punreads.
One of the investigatives is pun? MariaR, a claimed investigative.

These are crystal clear in my content.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Now you think there is a scum in a cluster yet never push there and now are not willing to lynch them.
My stances were quite clear. 1 pun in the claimed roles, 2 pun in the unclaimed players. Overnight, my stance on the two numbers has reversed (2 pun in the claimed roles, 1 pun in the unclaimed players), but the basic reasoning and process I outlined has never changed.

My lynch pool on D2 was MariaR(role)/projectmatt(not claimed role)/Ouroboros(not claimed role)/Ramicus(not claimed role).
Given there is an expectation of 3 pun in the game, that is
precisely
the right number to have. (Well, one more than the right number, but the right zone.)

Given the fact
I was still a replacement having read almost nothing
, having a lynchpool narrowed down to four names at that point is as good as could be gotten. And for the most part, aside from Ouroboros, my pool remains fairly solid, with new evidence corroborating my prior conclusions.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:You also have yet another undelivered promise of Wraith/Alchemist21 content.
Well maybe I would have given content on Wraith
if he hadn't been lynched
while I was still catching up
and was V/LA
As for Alchemist21, once more, I DID give the content, something you seem to have forgotten about.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:What’s even more sketchy is you’d be willing to lynch Ramcius without reading and without scumreading him and won’t lynch the people you do scumread.
That's called being realistic. I'll lynch a null-read. Why wouldn't I? They're null, I have no read on them, I wouldn't expect them to flip pun sure but that also means I wouldn't expect them to flip town, either.

I wasn't going to get an Ouroboros lynch, in spite of scumreading them. I wasn't quite comfortable yet pushing a MariaR lynch in spite of thinking she may be pun. I was
quite
willing to lynch projectmatt, and I NEVER said anything otherwise, contrary to what you seem to be saying. I was PERFECTLY WILLING to lynch my punread there. I just never got the chance.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:This again is more hedging bets.
No, that was RadiantCowbells trying to use the Loaded Question fallacy on me and me recognizing he was doing that, not being able to remember the exact term, and defending against it appropriately. RadiantCowbells asked a question which he was trying to present as a "yes or no" question, e.g. "When did you stop beating your wife?" But the actual answer was neither yes or no; the answer was something different altogether.

I explained my stance as clearly as I could.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Here again you take careful pause to say it is ‘uncertain’ and summarizes into “I haven’t read but I will lynch Project Matt or RCdra
Groundbreaking idea.
Did this ever occur to you?
Perhaps.
Just maybe.
The reason I am uncertain is
because I haven't read
?
And yet in SPITE of not having read, I was still attempting to take stances?
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:And you’re clearly wrong here.

No.No.no
These are not objective stances, now, are they?
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Wilky FMPOV is lying. My action comes first in NAR. This means it cannot be redirected. As of making this post you would have known Wilky is lying. What pisses me off is that Wilky is Guilty won’t be lynched. Jungle is guilty won’t be lynched. Dave should have been lynched yesterday and wasn’t and you supposedly being good at mechanics make up a town slip that just isn’t there and is unsupported
The "wilky is lying" has been disproven; see also my analysis demonstrating quite plausible ways this could have happened, along with Impossibear's own comments on the subject. Furthermore,
I back the davesaz lynch up

And the slip IS there. wilky is fairly new to the site, unless you can demonstrate evidence to the contrary.
From this, you can conclude wilky does not have experience with theme games, unless you can demonstrate evidence to the contrary.
If you assume wilky lacks experience with theme games, stating that he doesn't believe the mod gives out safeclaims is a townslip because only a pun player or an experienced player would know that the mod would give them out.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Again no depth.
False. The quote
is
the depth. It's your fault for never asking what I found in to be suspect, not mine.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:so you can buddy me? Why would you be tempted? Why do you have to plan strategically what you would do?
This is answered by
having paid attention
when
I laid out my
extensive Nero Cain history
. The answer lies within my posts later, and here was the earliest hint of it.

I was stating, quite simply, that as a long-time associate of Nero Cain, I knew his content to be squarely within his pun meta. I did so by making a pun (that is, MY GIMMICK), but while I conveyed it as a joke, the meaning carried was quite serious. The read was, instantly, "very likely to be a pun player, albeit not guaranteed".
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:This is the billionth+1 you avoid taking a hard stance or using your theories in your posts.
This is the billionth+1 time you've ignored that I HAVE taken hard stances and HAVE used my theories, with everything I've said building upon what I said before.

Again.
I asked if you read my posts.

I did not ask that lightly.

Because I have been providing, constantly, nonstop, my contribution, while
still dealing with a limitation
of not having read most of the game.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Here you just go “meh whatever”
There is absolutely no way to read either or as "meh whatever" as there is absolutely no content even remotely conveying that meaning.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:and then emphasize project Matt scum trying to get MariaR to do your dirty work. Which is funny as you haven’t read yet? Or have you?
Not having read the game thread does not preclude me from quoting content AS I am reading the game thread to pick up on the better points. What, you expect me to read in total silence? You expect me to not bring up good points from the past, just because I'm not caught up? A good point is a good point, regardless of the author or the time.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Why the hell would you EVER out this as town?
Hey so remember how you said I wasn't building on my points? Remember how you said that I didn't do anything with my analysis of the roles?

...This was me
doing something with my analysis of the roles
. This was me
building on my already existing point
. This was me, using
what was already established
. As for why? Because there is literally no harm. In a game where almost every player is a power role, stating that Dunnstral is one gives the pun nothing they don't already know. They already know that the game's virtually role madness. They already know that no matter who they target they will target a PR. They already knew if they caught the same slip that I did that Dunnstral had slipped PR. I told them nothing.

What I DID do was tell the town information that was relevant and pertinent to my earlier point.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:You’re not using whether this game is roleheavy or not to find the people you suspect to be truthtelling. You’re pushing the unclaimed
Again, this is why I asked if you actually READ my posts.

I pushed the unclaimed, yes. This I did. But did you miss the part where I
laid out why I felt pun were in the unclaimed
? Did you miss the part where I laid out why the game being almost role madness meant that the large number of claims wasn't suspect and that in fact it was the large number of UNCLAIMED which was suspect?
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Since you have given up the intention of reading
Apparently you lack reading comprehension.
In post 3299, Punreader wrote:Since I've no intention to read the vast majority
of D2
I was reading DAY ONE. I never said I had given up on reading. That's, again.

Why I question if you actually READ my posts.

You keep on stating things which indicate you didn't read because these things are literally right in front of you.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:*shakes head* You seem like a competent player yet are putting stock in a scum who was clearly going down day one. That is crap. This entire post is again I MIGHT do something. You’re asking more questions than you’re attempting to answer and expecting others to do it for you
I don't know what you were reading, but it sure as hell wasn't my post. Because HAD you read my post, you would have seen I was calling Wraith town for a solid, slam-dunk case against Ventriloquist; a case better than the alleged leader of the lynch Ouroboros's case.

I felt that Ouroboros's case on Ventriloquist was possibly pun bussing; him KNOWING Ventriloquist was pun and then making points which were based upon insider info (and thus, looking weaker to an outsider). In contrast, Wraith's post delivered a solid case I felt was STRONGLY indicative of a position formed from genuinely having caught pun.

This was rather explicit.

So whatever you're reading, it sure isn't what I wrote.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Already went over this is bullshit and you’re copying other users here
Oh really? I'm copying others? Do quote where, I'm quite interested to see where their content predates mine because I'm quite certain I was the first one to make this point and that others copied ME.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Hahahahahahahahabahahaha daychat is a thing.
"But this can be explained by daychat!" sounds an awful lot like "but this could be WIFOM" to me, unless you can explain the difference. "But, Daychat!" is not a magical answer to everything, just like "But, WIFOM!" isn't a magical answer to everything.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Again you go out of your way to defend wilky yet there is zero clue who you scumread or what you’re doing
Oh so apparently all the times where I explain my suspicion on Ramicus, Ouroboros, MariaR, projectmatt, and davesaz don't count.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:OR AS PUN JUNGLE EXPECTED ETL to DIE
Apparently you didn't read, again why I asked if you actually read my posts, where I laid out precisely why that narrative doesn't actually work out.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Either you read or you didn’t. Which is it?
It's both! I have read the content since I replaced in; every post since and some here and there even before then.

I have read the first twenty pages of the game.

I have not read any of the content from to about . That is approximately 2,500 posts of the game, 100 pages, which I have not read.

You are also ignoring how it is rather unambiguous the timeline. At the beginning, where I had not read the game, I had not read the game. I was directed to read all of D1, but skip D2. I then proceeded to
quote content from D1
; the reasonable inference from this would be that was the point in the game where I read the first 20 pages. I was then hit with a V/LA, and day ended...thus, ending my D1 readthrough, half-finished, where it remains.

I still have that tab open and would screenshot it if such things weren't highly in violation of site rules.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:you’re clearly talking about my scum meta to buddy me
And you're clearly biasing your narrative to fit your read rather than thinking about my viewpoint from a more objective standpoint. But let's not split hairs.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Yeah no. This is bad MariaR is town
Oh? And who's the one not giving reasons now?
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:Your reads are bad
Not objective. If anything, it's an objectively wrong statement, too, given the players who're supporting me.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:90% of your posts are stall posts.
Which might have to do with
not having read the game,
yet still wanting to contribute something in spite of not having read the game
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:You refuse to correct people on bad mechanics.
Except I did EXACTLY this when I told Impossibear their mechanics talk was wrong. Again, reason why I asked if you had read my posts.
In post 4346, OnTheMark wrote:NO AGAIN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! Top of NAR means I cannot be redirected! My action completely resolved before a redirectors. The only thing is if scum copy my action entirely or have some sort of cloner and could do as they wished. My action CANNOT be bus driven redirected or otherwise altered..
I'm putting this one outside the spoiler because it is the most important.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of NAR if you think you are immune just because you are on top.

Your roleblock is only immune to a redirect/busdrive if
your target is the redirector/busdriver

If your action doesn't modify the redirector's action, but the redirector's action modifies yours, then it doesn't matter if you're higher; the redirector still modifies your action.

You can think of this as roleblocker vs. cop.

Roleblocker is higher in action resolution, but a cop can still investigate a roleblocker...unless the roleblocker is blocking the cop.
Alternatively, think of killers.
Roleblocker is higher than a killing action, but, say, a vig can still vig a roleblocker...unless the roleblocker blocks the vig.
If a roleblocker blocks someone, and a vig kills the roleblocker, the vig's kill still kills the roleblocker unless the roleblocker blocked the vig.

Same basic principle applies here. It doesn't matter that you're higher. If you didn't roleblock the redirector role, the redirector can redirect you.

Ask Jingle if you don't believe me.
Ask Ankamius if you don't believe Jingle.
Ask the mod if you don't believe all of us.

But I am right on this because I know how NAR works and you, apparently, don't. I can, and will, quote the wiki page on Natural Action Resolution's relevant sections to show this if need be.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”