Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 32, War and Peace wrote:hi
In post 20, Fey wrote:Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to be here, we're all gonna do great! ^_^
kill this with fire

-totallynotircher
Well, I don't think that's a good idea!! But there is a Pyro here maybe, if he wanted to?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 47, Batsunami wrote:Btw I'm posting pretty unfiltered thoughts here cuz generally I would be talking to morning a lot about this stuff but she's doing her calc homework and I've told her to focus so now y'all get all the bullshit in my head.

For example that uh big discovery that I had I uh talked through with morning and now think the big discovery is a piece of trash yay >.<
Do you mean the thing you spoke about a bit ago with the setup? That sucks if it's that, I was looking forward to it!!

It's okay though, I think we can still catch them out without it! I like your energy so far so I have faith in you!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 82, War and Peace wrote:
In post 70, Pyro wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
I think you're jumping the gun here. Battle Mage is in some ways very like mastina; they're both loud, both confident, and both have ample opportunity to be wrong. For an early game read, I don't think Battle Mage's take is bad (though I agree it raises some eyebrows).
~Ircher
Hey, so like, I know you want to kill me with fire a little bit but I hope we can talk still!

What about it makes you raise your eyebrows? How many eyebrows?

It feels a bit like you're trying to be political about approaching Battle Mage's read right now, and not in a paranoia way. More like a seedy criminal sort of way!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Fey »

Wow, did we all actually just do that?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Fey »

VOTE: War and Peace

I feel super good after that little moment we just had. ^^
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 106, War and Peace wrote:
In post 89, shadowslug wrote:
In post 82, War and Peace wrote:
In post 70, Pyro wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
I think you're jumping the gun here. Battle Mage is in some ways very like mastina; they're both loud, both confident, and both have ample opportunity to be wrong. For an early game read, I don't think Battle Mage's take is bad (though I agree it raises some eyebrows).
~Ircher
if it raises eyebrows then what's the harm in pyro voting BM here? ilike what actually is the point of this post?

-shadow
Perhaps eyebrows isn't the best term here. What I mean is that the take, while reasonable, isn't necessarily a good take, as in it's likely that it's wrong or misinformed.
In post 90, Fey wrote:Hey, so like, I know you want to kill me with fire a little bit but I hope we can talk still!

What about it makes you raise your eyebrows? How many eyebrows?
No, that's my partner that wants to kill you.

First, I refer you to my above comment. Anyway, Battle Mage's post is incorrect in that it didn't really locktown Toogeloo the previous game (on the contrary, the majority of the town still wanted to lim that slot up until its death!) Thus, it doesn't logically follow that Toogeloo would repeat it here in an attempt to garner towncred.
~Ircher
I mean, it would be silly, but it'd be Toog poking at his own misfortune about how he got read through all that, right? It just seems like a fun callback to me. Maybe I'm just thinking he's trying to be fun...

The first reply you gave that wasn't to me still feels a bit... wiggly. You definitely feel like you're playing with like... reasons in mind right now, like you want to accomplish something. I don't like it... ^^;
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Fey »

I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 122, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 117, Fey wrote:I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
yeah, instinctively i feel good about you too because your take feels genuine and i like that you persevered with it in multiple posts. Initial sense is this is shadowslug-town, although early days.
Do you not feel as good about Shadowslug's hydra as you do me, or do you have the same read on us both?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: ItalianoVD
I got a feeling this is scum
What makes you feel like that?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 133, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 131, Fey wrote:
hmm, I confess I didn't feel that, but I'd give Gamma benefit of the doubt here.
I mean, I was? I didn't get that feeling either, so I was curious why he did...? ^^
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 136, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 131, Fey wrote:
His entrance feels off
Isn't his entrance just a self vote and a question about the setup? Can you explain more?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 137, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 117, Fey wrote:I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
i'm not quite as enthusastic as this mostly because it felt like low hanging fruit and any decent scum would identify problems with ircher's posts, but i like you trying to form a lil gang early on :cop:

-ss
I don't think it's really LHF personally... dunno, I feel maybe there are other people in this game who are that, but not that slot right now!

And yeah, it just makes sense in my head that we all had the same thought like a little town hivemind! I hope it's the case. ^^
In post 138, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 134, Fey wrote:
In post 133, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 131, Fey wrote:
hmm, I confess I didn't feel that, but I'd give Gamma benefit of the doubt here.
I mean, I was? I didn't get that feeling either, so I was curious why he did...? ^^
ah sorry I wasn't insinuating anything about your view - just quoted your post as most recent. :lol:
Oh, okay!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 140, War and Peace wrote:
In post 116, Fey wrote:The first reply you gave that wasn't to me still feels a bit... wiggly. You definitely feel like you're playing with like... reasons in mind right now, like you want to accomplish something. I don't like it... ^^;
"Wiggly" is a very vague term, but you are right in that I didn't fully answer the question. I made my comment because as I stated, I thought the vote was premature.
In post 118, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:i'm not really concerned with the precision of BM's take, but moreso why you felt the need to defend him over just one vote
It's not a defense. I am asking people to read holistically and to be careful not to jump to conclusions too soon. Nothing more, nothing less.
~Ircher
Okay, I guess. It is vague but it means that like you're slippery and negotiating versus just... doing and being this game so far!

You're my top scumread for right now from that.

Do you have any other reads right now?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 145, Battle Mage wrote:i'd be happy to townblock with Fey, Charlie and Snoopy and Batsunami.
Can we include Pyro? He's leading the charge on War and Peace so I think he's earned his place with us for now, and that's even without him being apart of our little moment! I feel good about him.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 148, Batsunami wrote:A dunnstral SR is forming because of this post:
In post 86, Dunnstral wrote: How much 'patience' do you really need to google deja vu and get the accents?
Last time I played with town you, you were so serious and your vibe was "lets get down to business I have no time for your bullshit baby talk, Noraa"
This time ... you're shitposting?
How is that a shitpost?? I think it's totally serious in response to the read... I don't get this SR.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 153, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 149, Fey wrote:
In post 145, Battle Mage wrote:i'd be happy to townblock with Fey, Charlie and Snoopy and Batsunami.
Can we include Pyro? He's leading the charge on War and Peace so I think he's earned his place with us for now, and that's even without him being apart of our little moment! I feel good about him.
sorry but definitely not
Seriously? What's put you off of him?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 158, Batsunami wrote:
In post 151, Fey wrote:
In post 148, Batsunami wrote:A dunnstral SR is forming because of this post:
In post 86, Dunnstral wrote: How much 'patience' do you really need to google deja vu and get the accents?
Last time I played with town you, you were so serious and your vibe was "lets get down to business I have no time for your bullshit baby talk, Noraa"
This time ... you're shitposting?
How is that a shitpost?? I think it's totally serious in response to the read... I don't get this SR.
Ok I'll admit that I didn't read that post carefully enough but it caught my attention because the tone was off. After almost finishing catching up, I'm 90% sure Dunn is scum here. The reason is quite simple. It's a tell that I picked up a while back - Dunn is doing a lot of short replies and many that are pretty mellow and a lot that are in the form of questions. This type of thing could be subconscious or on purpose but it helps you go unnoticed because your opinions and your voice is softer. Does that make any sense?

VOTE: Dunnstral
I mean, maybe? I'm reading this and I don't really like how you're walking back what I call you out on for and then you still double down on it regardless, and you didn't include it in the first place when you made the read? Like, it feels incoherent I guess with what you originally posted. I don't think that he's trying to go unnoticed, really!! ^^; He just seems to be poking and prodding but not in a way where he's keeping to himself. I don't think this read is very good. In general, your solve confuses me. I don't agree with much in it.

Why are you not on the War and Peace wagon if you think Ircher is scum? Isn't that more productive than voting Dunnstral?
In post 160, War and Peace wrote:
In post 146, Fey wrote:Do you have any other reads right now?
Batsunami is likely town based on their enthusiasm here. They don't particularly like scum, and it feels pretty genuine enthusiasm. Aside from that, not really.

I think Sherlock and Watson are a bit quiet, but it could just be that they both aren't very active.

That's about it on reads for now.
~Ircher
Can you quote bits that you think are genuine for me? I just want to have a grasp on it. And I don't think they were too quiet, I mean. I guess I remember them because we had that same-brain thing going on... ^^;
In post 163, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 155, Fey wrote:
In post 153, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 149, Fey wrote:
sorry but definitely not
Seriously? What's put you off of him?
I think he had the least credible take on Toogeloo out of players who have commented.
I mean, I guess I disagree, he's pushing on things with whatever he can. I think it's super funny that he went for accent marks, that's so outrageous to me that I actually laughed and I liked it. Even if you don't want him in the townblock, I'm treating him like he is right now.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Fey »

I don't agree with the Italiano scumreads, for what it's worth! I think that dropping the self-vote and then peacing out is like... you're inviting scrutiny, honestly. And if Italiano is a bit like... nervous, as scum, which I think he is? He doesn't want to invite that onto himself and have to reply to people and explain on the off-chance he's prodded about it.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 183, Batsunami wrote:
In post 179, Fey wrote:Why are you not on the War and Peace wagon if you think Ircher is scum?
I didn't connect the dots and realize war and peace was ircher. Like I knew ... kind of but then forgot. Yeah just dont ask. But no I'm not joining the wagon. As for reasons, go figure it out urself :P
Uh... no, sorry! ^^ That isn't how it works... I'm going to ask, it seems weird for you to have just forgotten. Why are you stubborn about your vote on Dunnstral?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Fey »

I don't think Italiano is towny really because that'd be silly, but I just think he's an easy place to post fake-misgivings/stick him into a solve.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 196, Batsunami wrote:
In post 191, Fey wrote:Why are you stubborn about your vote on Dunnstral?
Because I want to be. Whats up with your obsession with me? I know I'm charming and all but uh no thank you.
Okay, sorry if this is rude, but you do know this is like... not a normal reply right? Are you worried about me questioning you on things?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Fey »

I really liked you at the beginning, but not right now! You have the energy but I think energy is the easiest thing to fake, and the things you're saying just... don't make sense to me.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 203, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fey seems like town rn

Random side note, do you like Ace Attorney, Fey?
No, I've never actually played it!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 206, Batsunami wrote:
In post 200, Fey wrote:Okay, sorry if this is rude, but you do know this is like... not a normal reply right? Are you worried about me questioning you on things?
I'm not a normal person ^^
Okay, but are you a deflecting person?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 211, Batsunami wrote:
In post 202, Fey wrote:I really liked you at the beginning, but not right now! You have the energy but I think energy is the easiest thing to fake, and the things you're saying just... don't make sense to me.
I never liked you so its ok we're even!
You didn't? Where is this scumread, you didn't include me in your scumpool at all...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 215, Batsunami wrote:
In post 213, Fey wrote:
In post 211, Batsunami wrote:
In post 202, Fey wrote:I really liked you at the beginning, but not right now! You have the energy but I think energy is the easiest thing to fake, and the things you're saying just... don't make sense to me.
I never liked you so its ok we're even!
You didn't? Where is this scumread, you didn't include me in your scumpool at all...
Oh not liking you just means you were never in my town reads.
Really? So, what about my content is null?

I feel like you should actually have the same read on me as you did on Dunnstral, right? I've been asking a ton of questions, which is what you accused him of. Why am I distinguished from that?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 220, Batsunami wrote:
In post 218, Fey wrote:Really? So, what about my content is null?

I feel like you should actually have the same read on me as you did on Dunnstral, right? I've been asking a ton of questions, which is what you accused him of. Why am I distinguished from that?
Because you kind of annoy me and I'm fighting the urge to call for your blood.
So it is just because I'm questioning you, right? That's what I'm getting from this, and you're not answering me so I have to keep asking you.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 222, Fey wrote:
In post 220, Batsunami wrote:
In post 218, Fey wrote:Really? So, what about my content is null?

Because you kind of annoy me and I'm fighting the urge to call for your blood.
So it is just because I'm questioning you, right? That's what I'm getting from this, and you're not answering me so I have to keep asking you.
@Batsunami

Are you afraid to interact with me?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 234, Batsunami wrote:
In post 226, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:<3. I feel like Goldilocks in this game.
Mine also has polar bear gifs!!!!
and hot chocolate!
and sour gummy worms!
I find it strange that you say that you're annoyed right now, but you still have it in you to post these sorts of things and ignore me? It really feels like you're trying to tune me out/shut me out so I can't keep going with this, because you don't have answers. And on the sidelines, you're trying to be extra sweet to other people, including the townstump, so that they can shield you right now.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Fey »

The more you ignore me, the more I'm going to think this, and I don't think you can fairly called me tunneled when you're not engaging with me on what was originally a simple question.

@Batsunami
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Fey »

VOTE: Batsunami

Interacting with the townstump instead of trying to solve/interact with people who are making efforts with you is not towny behavior, and neither is the way that you treated Dunnstral. I believe that you are trying to pocket everyone else right now because you do not have meaningful answers to my questions.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Fey »

@Nancy Drew: I believe that Batsunami is trying to interact with you in a way that makes you feel positively about them socially, but not in a way that provides meaningful content/logic.

Could you please ask them to interact/answer me? I think that if nothing else we should resolve this sooner rather than later.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Fey »

Would anyone else like to chime in on the points that I'm making right now?

I feel like Batsunami ignoring me has had a spillover effect to other people not wanting to chime in... which is most likely what they want, for me to be tuned out.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 257, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 255, Fey wrote:Would anyone else like to chime in on the points that I'm making right now?

I feel like Batsunami ignoring me has had a spillover effect to other people not wanting to chime in... which is most likely what they want, for me to be tuned out.
You have good points

Batsunami is being weird

I just don't think that makes them scum

They are being annoying though
I just find it very strange that they won't answer a point that is minute, and double down on it to this degree. It feels like it doesn't benefit anyone to refuse to answer something and then speak to the town stump, as that doesn't do anything for us... and to appeal to them in a certain way that makes you look cute and kind is worse.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 255, Fey wrote:Would anyone else like to chime in on the points that I'm making right now?

I think your methods are pretty good rn, and you’re a solid TR for that
Not much to actually contribute to the conversation though
That's okay, I just felt like what I was worrying about happening had already begun, so thank you for replying!
In post 259, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 251, Fey wrote:@Nancy Drew: I believe that Batsunami is trying to interact with you in a way that makes you feel positively about them socially, but not in a way that provides meaningful content/logic.

Could you please ask them to interact/answer me? I think that if nothing else we should resolve this sooner rather than later.
does scum have motivation to dodge your questioning? why would she shit the bed over a simple question? isn't it more likely her read is somewhere in the realm of gut and is struggling to precisely atriculate it?

-ss
I believe that it would have been easier for her to say that or at least make an effort in reply to me, rather than calling me annoying when I did not immediately stop questioning her about it. I believe, too, that there is scum motivation to not dodge something when I have already called them out once. It is easier to shut me off than it is to engage, and easy to drown out with other interactions if I am unwilling to keep calling her out on it.
In post 261, Pyro wrote:

The contrast between being cute with other slots while simultaneously being annoyed enough to ignore you is strange. I don't think it's particularly alignment-indicative yet, but the pressure is good.
That's what I'm saying! It feels super weird to me, I just don't understand...

Would anyone vote them with me right now?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 266, Batsunami wrote:Fey you need to learn to chill your ass out sometimes. Those flimsy questions you asked aren't hard at all for me to answer but you're annoying me so I'm going to ignore you and when someone ignores you, it' means they're annoyed and you chillax and try again later. You dont just repeat the question ten times and expect them to suddenly calm down and answer.
If you don't think they're hard to answer then why haven't you answered them yet? In this very post to prove me wrong about what I am saying.

I thought that you wanted to be unfiltered earlier, right? Isn't your anger/irritation being posted at me more unfiltered than bottling it up?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 272, Battle Mage wrote:

I was honestly hoping you would eventually drop it without me needing to chime in. I understand your frustration, and admire your tenacity, but I strongly believe Batsunami has wholesome motives here. If nothing else, the value of a townblock is in co-operation. I'm not voting for Pyro, despite personally believing Pyro is very scummy, out of respect for your read. Can I ask that you respect my read on Batsunami and apply pressure elsewhere for now?
To be frank I am not as concerned about the validity of our townblock right now if only because I feel it will lead to us compromising in places that ultimately do not work out. I do not want to move my vote currently, and would prefer more pressure there.

Similarly, I would not accept a wagon on Pyro because he has not been scummy in my eyes. While I was initially happy to have a group to work with, it feels like it might lead to being a hinderance as we move forward.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 275, Batsunami wrote:
In post 270, Fey wrote:
In post 266, Batsunami wrote:Fey you need to learn to chill your ass out sometimes. Those flimsy questions you asked aren't hard at all for me to answer but you're annoying me so I'm going to ignore you and when someone ignores you, it' means they're annoyed and you chillax and try again later. You dont just repeat the question ten times and expect them to suddenly calm down and answer.
If you don't think they're hard to answer then why haven't you answered them yet? In this very post to prove me wrong about what I am saying.

I thought that you wanted to be unfiltered earlier, right? Isn't your anger/irritation being posted at me more unfiltered than bottling it up?
Back off. I very clearly have told you to stop engaging me for a bit because I'm annoyed. You should respect that and stop.
No. I am not going to do that. I would rather you post while annoyed as that will give us a better grasp on how you're really feeling, as things such as that are harder for scum to fake, right?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 289, Batsunami wrote:
In post 286, Fey wrote:
In post 275, Batsunami wrote:
In post 270, Fey wrote:

Back off. I very clearly have told you to stop engaging me for a bit because I'm annoyed. You should respect that and stop.
No. I am not going to do that. I would rather you post while annoyed as that will give us a better grasp on how you're really feeling, as things such as that are harder for scum to fake, right?
You have zero respect for other people and its horrifying to see some one play like this. But. You do you and I am officially ignoring all of your posts for the rest of this entire gameday.
I find it very strange that you would insinuate something about my character for trying to read you in a gamestate; you do realize that this is something scum would want to do too, right? Not interact/try to deflect. You should not make this about someone's morals for trying to play a game.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 290, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 245, Fey wrote:VOTE: Batsunami

Interacting with the townstump instead of trying to solve/interact with people who are making efforts with you is not towny behavior, and neither is the way that you treated Dunnstral. I believe that you are trying to pocket everyone else right now because you do not have meaningful answers to my questions.
I think Noraa is sounding different here than in Pooky vs FL. She sounds pretty genuine here, don’t you think?
I just find it a strange contrast compared to what she said earlier, and it is slightly hurtful that she would say things about me as a person because I am trying to solve her. Though I am persistent, it should not be taken as a personal attack.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Fey »

But it doesn't matter regardless because she has cut me off from an ability to interact with her, so I can only solve her through interactions with others now. And I have said what I have thought of those thus far.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Fey »

I am going to stick by my read, but as no one else is seeing it as I am I will shelve it for now and read them through others.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 304, Pyro wrote:
In post 292, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fey has a point about annoyance being readable
I do think Noraa’s current way of handling her annoyance could be read though
I'm reasonably confident Batsunami's town for their reaction. The subtle frustration underneath their posts which they're not overplaying for towncred is very towny.
I will respectfully disagree with you for now.

Who else do you believe I should be looking into?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 311, Batsunami wrote:
In post 305, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 251, Fey wrote:@Nancy Drew: I believe that Batsunami is trying to interact with you in a way that makes you feel positively about them socially, but not in a way that provides meaningful content/logic.

@Noraa please answer Fey’s questions. I think this is probably TvT though. I think that’s NAI for Noraa though. Sure it’s possible Titus picks Bats but if she was paying even remote attention to both games, I think unlikely. I’m taking into account all of my current tls’. reads and I’m not picking up scum vibes from Noraa.
I dont talk to people that dont respect me.
I will leave this here for now, and interact with the other head within your hydra, but the way you are handling this is much ruder than I have been for your comments towards me.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 317, Battle Mage wrote:Fey - one thing i've learnt from the last iteration of this game is the importance of a collegiate approach. It's valuable to take a step back and get a sense of everything going on around you - what's the mood music?
I have a sense of what is going on around me, but if I have an opinion that I do not want to lose track of I am going to stick by it while I can. Even if it is annoying.

I haven't listened to any music throughout this, so I can't say...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 321, Pyro wrote:
In post 310, Fey wrote:
In post 304, Pyro wrote:
In post 292, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fey has a point about annoyance being readable
I do think Noraa’s current way of handling her annoyance could be read though
I'm reasonably confident Batsunami's town for their reaction. The subtle frustration underneath their posts which they're not overplaying for towncred is very towny.
I will respectfully disagree with you for now.

Who else do you believe I should be looking into?
War and Peace of course.

Despair.

Death.

Ircher.
I will follow you for now...

Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 334, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 324, Fey wrote:
In post 317, Battle Mage wrote:Fey - one thing i've learnt from the last iteration of this game is the importance of a collegiate approach. It's valuable to take a step back and get a sense of everything going on around you - what's the mood music?
I have a sense of what is going on around me, but if I have an opinion that I do not want to lose track of I am going to stick by it while I can. Even if it is annoying.

I haven't listened to any music throughout this, so I can't say...
you dont have to lose track of your own reads and opinions, but i did talk to you and you didn't listen to me. patience will do you no harm in this case - we can revisit down the line.
I really just think that it doesn't do us good when we disagree on things to present ourselves as a unified block is all, which is a little sad because I was looking forward to that but being driven towards compromises at times doesn't suit me well currently...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 457, Batsunami wrote:
In post 439, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:I originally thought fey was hella town, but then when i read her x nora freakout i feel like she was reacting too much for it.. and it felt off
i believe im missing the part where Fey is freaking out? It read to me that Fey was prodding Noraa for a reaction more than anything. Exaggerated, yes, although it seemed to be done with the intention of making Noraa react in a way that will bleed her alignment
Pyro wrote:
In post 443, Batsunami wrote:
In post 439, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:I originally thought fey was hella town, but then when i read her x nora freakout i feel like she was reacting too much for it.. and it felt off
It was hella stupid in more than one way but I'm not sure if my biased opinion is really helpful when it comes to sorting someone like that.
For the record, I don't think Fey was pushing you to evoke an emotional reaction to get you to spew. I think she was suspicious of you ignoring her questioning, and seemed annoyed you were ignoring her, so kept prodding.

I think you both got annoyed each other but there should be no hard feelings at the end of the day. Plus, you're both town! So that's always a bonus.
pedit: Seems i might be misunderstanding a bit then. I doubt the intention was to get an emotional response at first but the scumread/vote on Noraa for not answering a question as well as the repeated questioning came off that way to me

~Bat
Quite simply you're incorrect; my intention was to get an answer on what should have been a simple question, and I find it hurtful that you believe I enjoy pushing people for emotional distress/would employ it as a tool.

She got annoyed, and I am going to read that, but it was not my intention to make her annoyed; I wanted an answer to a simple question, and I persisted. As a result, she was annoyed, but again that was not my endgoal at all.

Please do not state things such as I am trying to make the game anti-fun or whatever, thanks.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Fey »

I'm really just not going to allow anyone to say I would play like that at all, because it's not true.

That being said, being called horrible and stupid thus far for my content has made it severely unpleasant, so I will be taking a small break.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 471, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Guys please make up and let’s mow down Titus’ team. <3
With all due respect, Nancy, I am not going to accepting being called horrible and awful for trying to play the game properly. Apologies.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Fey »

You’re forgiven.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Fey »

I share the exact same sentiments towards War and Peace and do not think it is a weird read in the slightest...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Fey »

Samanthahead will give us more to work with but I feel reasonably good about W+P wagon.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Fey »

For Ircher, he’s a bit... meaner and cranky as town! Antagonistic which is why I think he gets scumread often, it feels like potshots when he does his catch-up rather than good faith which people appreciate.

He’s diplomatic this game though and in my opinion was trying to avoid that scrutiny.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 591, Pyro wrote:
In post 582, Fey wrote:For Ircher, he’s a bit... meaner and cranky as town! Antagonistic which is why I think he gets scumread often, it feels like potshots when he does his catch-up rather than good faith which people appreciate.

He’s diplomatic this game though and in my opinion was trying to avoid that scrutiny.
I concur.
Glad we’re about at the same page this game! We’ve been consistently mindmelding on most things, save one or two.

Morty and Rick read as towny too. I’m going to sleep soon but tomorrow we should talk reads a bit, your list is pretty solid. I think you know where I disagree right now though...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 594, clidd wrote:BM, Nora, Italiano and W/P are likely town.

pedit: @Dun No, I mean that he's not saying what he truly thinks/knows. The point of view he is trying to show is posed.
Your reads seem to be going against what many people think right now.

Who do you think is scum, or could you express why you have these reads please?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 606, Pyro wrote:
In post 597, Fey wrote:
In post 591, Pyro wrote:
In post 582, Fey wrote:For Ircher, he’s a bit... meaner and cranky as town! Antagonistic which is why I think he gets scumread often, it feels like potshots when he does his catch-up rather than good faith which people appreciate.

I concur.
Glad we’re about at the same page this game! We’ve been consistently mindmelding on most things, save one or two.

Morty and Rick read as towny too. I’m going to sleep soon but tomorrow we should talk reads a bit, your list is pretty solid. I think you know where I disagree right now though...
Sure, let's power solve this tommorow whenever you're around. Get everyone sorted in a nice list.
Good plan, go team!!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Fey »

I’m sure who the scum are will become clear in time!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Fey »

I don’t know about joining on the Marci wagon... Clidd’s reads seem inverse to mine and it makes me uneasy? But I don’t know if that’s just me thinking I’m already correct on a lot of stuff...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Fey »

Is that you in the gif??

You look scared there, and I can’t imagine you being scared.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Fey »

Well... I’m sure you learned a lot from those experiences and you’re stronger for it! You should try to look on the bright side!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Fey »

Oh, that’s not true! Every story is a good story, and it means a lot to have it passed around.

You’re not gonna find the mafia all caught up in your woes, Pyro!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Fey »

In post 837, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 834, Fey wrote:You should try to look on the bright side!

these quality puns are why I'm so happy to be masons with fey :3

-S
We can reveal all the other ones later!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Fey »

In post 839, Pyro wrote:
In post 836, Fey wrote:Oh, that’s not true! Every story is a good story, and it means a lot to have it passed around.

You’re not gonna find the mafia all caught up in your woes, Pyro!!
That's true. I should take out my anger on the world, burn it to the ground and leave no survivors.

Thank you for making me realize this.

No no Pyro not like that!! Try to be a bit more... happy!! At least a few survivors!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Fey »

Is it too much to ask that I get to survive, and the town...?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Fey »

In post 844, Saudade wrote:Fey are you scum trying to pocket Pyro
Not at all!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Fey »

In post 851, Pyro wrote:But there's enough fire to go around for everyone ... it'd be rude to leave people out.

Music sometimes helps me calm down, have anything?
Um... this?

Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Fey »

Everyone seems recruitable to me...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1008, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 921, Pyro wrote:I'll take my leave too.
In post 903, Fey wrote:Everyone seems recruitable to me...
Let me know when you actually want to powersolve.
I am interested in this
Sorry Pyro!! I really wanted to today, but it just didn't work out... and I don't think that my thoughts have changed much overnight, I'm okay with the wagon and little pool of mafia that I have, and it doesn't feel pressing compared to self caring!

(You all should be doing that too! Make sure you're taking care!)
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Fey »

Thankfully it seems slower today... I guess we were all super excited for the first day!

Pyro, I pinky-promise we'll solve tomorrow, and I don't take that lightly, okay? So cheer up, listen to some happy music!

Also, I'll solve with any of my townreads too! Not the scum ones though.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1092, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1009, Fey wrote:
In post 1008, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 921, Pyro wrote:I'll take my leave too.
In post 903, Fey wrote:Everyone seems recruitable to me...
Let me know when you actually want to powersolve.
I am interested in this
Sorry Pyro!! I really wanted to today, but it just didn't work out... and I don't think that my thoughts have changed much overnight, I'm okay with the wagon and little pool of mafia that I have, and it doesn't feel pressing compared to self caring!

(You all should be doing that too! Make sure you're taking care!)
By the way I meant I was interested in being involved with the "powersolving"
Oh!

I am not quite sure about you right now but I think regardless of that your takes on solving would be useful for sorting things long term!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Fey »

For people who think I am tonally strange: what do you mean by this and what does this inform you of? It is clearly something of note but I am unsure if the people who have said this so far have made note of it being alignment indicative or not!

If it is scummy, I invite them to explain or case me. I think that if they are town they should be able to reach the conclusion that I am too by interacting with me or going over my previous content; and if not I am confident that I can make them realize that I’m town!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Fey »

As for why I fell off, I did not have a great time as seen a night or two ago, and yesterday I was sick so I focused on myself rather than this game. I am busy currently but will be around tonight to resume figuring out the game!

For some very quick lightning reads: I have no opinion on Starcrossed when I believe that they should have made more of an impact on me so far.. they should be easier to identify as town, so the pressure on them is good! In fact, I will join this wagon. VOTE: Starcrossed

I am still thinking about 5uffering due to the slot and how it was earlier. I don’t think I would vote there today.

Also, can someone explain the scumreads? On Saudade for me please.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Fey »

Starcrossed, I feel like the other head of your hydra is a lot townier than you which I don’t know what to make. Shouldn’t you also be taking some initiative? It doesn’t look the best to say “I’m good because I’m passing along my responsibility...” Knowing what you’re doing and thinking in more detail and owning up to it would be the best thing you could do I think.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1154, 5uffering wrote:
In post 1099, Fey wrote:As for why I fell off, I did not have a great time as seen a night or two ago, and yesterday I was sick so I focused on myself rather than this game. I am busy currently but will be around tonight to resume figuring out the game!

For some very quick lightning reads: I have no opinion on Starcrossed when I believe that they should have made more of an impact on me so far.. they should be easier to identify as town, so the pressure on them is good! In fact, I will join this wagon. VOTE: Starcrossed

I am still thinking about 5uffering due to the slot and how it was earlier. I don’t think I would vote there today.

Also, can someone explain the scumreads? On Saudade for me please.
Some questions if it's worth your time.

I noted that you had a huge argument with Batsunami, even so much that you voted her around #245. How has your read on Batsunami developed and do you still hold her to that conversation? It's a slippery slope and I noted that you two worked out a form of apology, but since then you've mostly acted like it hasn't happened.

Did you read my catch-up wall? It's fine if you didn't. I don't mind reiterating anything I had said, so I would like to know what you think about War and Peace as well, who seemed to have caught your attention the most. Did you switch to Starcrossed just because it seemed like the people who were on it are townie?
I have ignored it if only because it seems best to leave unhappy things behind; I am not sold on the idea of them being obvtown but neither do I think they are worth a vote, and currently find their read on Battle Mage resonating with me; before I had a brief conversation about not worrying about a townblock as much with Battle Mage, and it was not entirely to do with the reads issue! I was beginning to find him scummier if only because he mirrors the feelings I’ve gotten from Ircher: diplomatically slippery. It was more of a pocket read kept close though if only because it seemed better to have him believe I trusted him — also, BM often is pushed or wagoned D1 and I didn’t want to fall prey to such biases unfairly against him..

As for Starcrossed, I do not find them as townie as I think I should right now!! Kannahead is towny but also I don’t think that it’s as meaningful earlier on, and Pookyhead is troublesome for how he seems to be taking a laid-back, “I’ll follow” mindset!! It isn’t a vote I’d protest and even when I’m not around I’m okay with voting somewhere just to have some form of pressure in places I mistrust. That, and I do trust Pyro; we’ve had for the most part reads that line up with each other this game barring a few in a way that feels natural. Moreso than the singular moment from Battle Mage and your slot from early game, because it’s been over an extended period of time!!

War and Peace is still relatively scummy to me; I can’t get over how strange I found them earlygame and I cannot remember anything Samanthahead posted which worries me about her! I have been skimming because I’m busy currently so I only glanced briefly at your catchup but will do so closer later.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1188, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I'll bite

VOTE: Battle Mage

-S

I’ll bite too, really hard!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Fey »

^_^
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Fey »

Does anyone know how much confidence each individual head of Batsunami could fake on a read like this, or how much emotion they could fake regarding being angry for people not biting?

In theory this feels towny to me and I think they do err towards town but something right now is pinging me about this, I think it is how they’re strong arming everyone and then saying they won’t get flipped? Even if Battle Mage is town. It is a LOT of confidence and I’m unsure if either of these players are ever like this...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Fey »

I don’t think they’re half fledgling during this, they’re the full grown bird!!

I don’t think they would look inherently bad like... immediately if they’re a scum flip, but if they were around for an extended period of time without being able to hit much else it wouldn’t be great, you know??
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Fey »

Also I don’t know if it’s the best to judge your reads based on one pre-flip? I think you should take into account their interactions with everyone because people can push town and be incorrect and not scum... It seems shortsighted...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1316, Pyro wrote:
In post 1296, Fey wrote:Does anyone know how much confidence each individual head of Batsunami could fake on a read like this, or how much emotion they could fake regarding being angry for people not biting?

In theory this feels towny to me and I think they do err towards town but something right now is pinging me about this, I think it is how they’re strong arming everyone and then saying they won’t get flipped? Even if Battle Mage is town. It is a LOT of confidence and I’m unsure if either of these players are ever like this...
I'm still really confident they're town. I think Morning is being in character by only leaning towards the read and having a healthy amount of doubt, while it's very in-character for Noraa to be super overconfident about specific reads as town.

I don't think they're ever scum with Battle Mage ftr and I don't understand 5uffering's read there at all.
What about my theory on it? It’s in a way an extension of what 5uffering thinks.

Regardless of my paranoia I don’t think they get flipped for a while anyways so I think I’m being a bit pedantic about all of this because they’re more of a “what-if!”
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Fey »

I get the inverse sort of paranoia from 5uffering if nothing else so I can sympathize because I’ve definitely said those sorts of things as town. I don’t know if it actually is towny but I’m just like... yep, I’ve thought something like this!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Fey »

Titus never, EVER picks me!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1445, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1308, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1223, Alisae wrote:Battle Mage --------- 5 ( Morty and Rick(62), Sherlock and Watson(98), Fey(77), Batsunami(216), 5uffering(43) ) F- 4
why were people saying BM was hammered
tbf, I would have bought it. Also, Fey is voting me? wha...? :lol:
Yes! I explained a bit ago and am trying to get a hold on you currently!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Fey »

...how do you read me, Nancy?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1454, Saudade wrote:
In post 1449, Fey wrote:...how do you read me, Nancy?
super scum ping here
I’m just nosy! ^_^
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Fey »

Hello everyone!!

Is there anything anyone wants to ask? I will be here for a little bit.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Fey »

It is tactical-bordering, but too hard probably to figure out ultimately so it's the great escape...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Fey »

I honestly think just for the health of the game we should flip it? I think that it's a good chance to flip scum too but it'll clear the air for us all...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Fey »

@Pyro: I'm only here for a little bit, but do you want to solve anything...? ^^; I feel like we're all just focusing on the same slot, which isn't bad, but it's only one member of the team and I wanna find more!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1920, Red Eye Knights wrote:
Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 1892, Red Eye Knights wrote:What gave me away? XD
emotes + emphasizing you weren't sure whether you were going to read

Akarin deals with pagecount overload very differently

can you vote BM please?

-S
Hahaha yeah this makes sense. We'll be super easy to tell apart then :P
I'm reading up on what Noraa had to say but it seems like a direction we'll end up in very strongly today.
Did someone say they replaced out? That's unfortunate.

In post 1885, Batsunami wrote:Ok actually, nvm I'm going to find it.
@
Akarin
Ari I want BM dead today and Nancy is about to let this scum go. I don't care about claims either. I want BM dead today.
In post 1134, Batsunami wrote:Cant wait to get nk'ed night 1. it'll be glorious.

But. Everyone will listen to me on the BM SR because this is a tell that I have used to catch multiple scum in under twenty pages. It is 100% effective and a tell that has never in the history of MS failed me before. I wasn't planning on saying it day 1 because I find that sometimes attacking a deep wolf(a potential one ofc cuz he isn't one quite yet) when they are highly TRed always leads to me looking worse and not being able to kill them. But I have decided that I will power drive this launch today and make it happen day 1 and probably get nk'ed tonight.

I am telling you that I will willingly die if BM flips town because I know for a fact that he is scum. This is a tell that has ALWAYS worked for me.

I call it "the DK tell"
If someone that is typically unlikeable and not charismatic is suddenly charismatic and towny, they are scum. If you agree with everything they say and find them an absolute beacon of towniness, they are scum. Period.

It is simple. It is short. But it has worked EVERY SINGLE TIME that I have used it.
In post 1135, Batsunami wrote:Trust in my ability to use this tell. I am telling all of you that it has worked many times. I will do anything to get BM killed today because THIS IS A META TELL THAT HAS 100% ACCURACY RATES.
In post 1139, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1136, Batsunami wrote:
In post 1134, Batsunami wrote:I am telling you that I will willingly die if BM flips town because I know for a fact that he is scum. This is a tell that has ALWAYS worked for me.
Flashwagon me tomorrow if BM flips town. I guarantee 100% that he will not. I hate pushing meta tells because people always ignore me and let them become deep wolves but given that I am UTR here and command some authority, I am asking for town to believe in me and help me. Think about it. Whats the worse that could happen? BM flips town. Big deal.

It's day 1 and your top tR is telling you that they have caught many scum using a specific meta tell. Believe in her.
To everyone that has seen me push a failed meta tell, this meta tell is the ONLY meta tell that has 100% accuracy rate. I have learned how to use it and it has served me well. Trust me one time. Just this once.
> It is 100% effective and a tell that has never in the history of MS failed me before.
> Joined: August 23, 2020
XD XD XD

(Sorry, I had to <3)

I'm not sure about the validity of the "DK Tell" but I like the idea of it and I think the buttnami hydra is probably town for its usage here.

> Whats the worse that could happen? BM flips town. Big deal.
Not a fan of this but I mean we have a good chance of hitting town D1 so I suppose it's meh. Worst case is actually hitting a mason tho.

I'll sheep it and talk it over with my other half. I like Sherock & Wanton too I think so I'm happy to oblige for now.

- Darth Roast

That's 19 ninjas to my 1 post.
Almost a full page.
Holy Shit! :O

Ninja'd again, make it 20.
Um... I mean, I get it, but how many times are you going to point out people posted before you? Like, I get it's a little silly once, but you've added it on a few times in your last post or two and it seems like you might be trying to like... play it up for some reason? And I don't really get that??
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Fey »

Yay!!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1935, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1925, Pyro wrote:I'm down for some powersolving. Lend us some morale, Dunn.
OK. You want me to lay all of what I'm thinking reads-wise out?
I am saying yes on my behalf and also his. >:)
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Fey »

I feel like Samantha's lack of interaction this game is like... why isn't she here more? It feels strange, I looked at some of her games and it feels like she has more of a presence as town and is more background as scum... which I think makes sense if she's under a lot of scrutiny this game as her slot was early on?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1942, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1931, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1860, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 12
  • Battle Mage
    --------- 5 ( (62), (98), (77), (216), (74), (121) )
    F- 4

Saudade
    ------------- 4 ( (14), (16), (31), (42), (260) )
    F- 5

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (5), (52) )
    F- 7

Starcrossed
    --------- 1 ( (65) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    --------------- 1 ( (46) )
    F- 8

Fey
    ----------------- 1 ( (85) )
    F- 8

Sherlock and Watson
    - 1 ( (81) )
    F- 8

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

5uffering
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Batsunami
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Pyro
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 2 ( SaraharaS(1), Toogeloo(22) )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-25 20:01:00)
Wait, Titus' vote counts?
No.

@mod you should probably make this clearer.

Anyway, I think Dunn just might have townslipped with this.
No... I think that's entirely unrelated to alignment. Anyone could not realize that... ^^;
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1948, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 1926, Fey wrote:Um... I mean, I get it, but how many times are you going to point out people posted before you? Like, I get it's a little silly once, but you've added it on a few times in your last post or two and it seems like you might be trying to like... play it up for some reason? And I don't really get that??
Oh, I always do that in fast paced games (usually larges with hyperactive posters). I'll tone it town at some point but it's just something I do.

I've done the same thing irl in group chats when I have to mute them and tbh it probably just makes me a dick so I have toned it down in those settings but it still seems totally reasonable to me here.

So, uh, it'll naturally fade dw.

Do you have any thoughts on my actual content or nah?
Is my sheeping a bad/good/null sign for the slot I'm in?
Do you agree with the wagon (I ask without looking to see if you are on it).
Do you think it should be at L-2 already or nah?

I'm deliberately not mentioning the 13 ninjas to this post fyi.
At least they gave me a chance to sign since I forgot to!

- Darth Roast
Fair, I guess? It just looks very strange to keep repeatedly doing it like you want everyone to see you are trying and being held down by the evil post count!!

I think your slot together is fine! I'm not really interested in flipping it right now, you're not super towny though or anything. Nulltown!

It's fine if you're really far behind and if you are scum and just keep sheeping eventually it will be apparent that that is what you're doing, so I"m not bothered by it right now!
We'll see how it develops.

I am on the wagon right now, so yes, I do agree with the cases and people pushing it.

Yes, I do.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1961, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not going to order by strength within tiers, just going to list what comes to mind:

Towny:
Batsunami
Pyro
Fey
5uffering

Lesser Towny:
Clidd
Morty and Rick (missing mastina posts)

Nully:
Red Eye Knights (I want to townlean them but rethinking it I think I was too eager)
Gamma Emerald (I don't think he's shown his hand yet either way)
toogeloo (not sure what to make of him, almost scummy but I think this fits better)
SaraharaS

Scumleans:
Sherlock and Holmes (Other people are saying they're playing as town, I'm not as great at meta reading them as they seem to think I am, I'm dialing it back a bit)
Saudade (Not for the Nancy usurping thing which could be nai)
Starcrossed
ItalianoVD (Their last 2 posts leave a lot to be desired, this could be scum coasting)

Scummy:
War & Peace
Battlemage

This is what I'm thinking right now
I actually agree with most of these, I believe. But also I had a big ping of paranoia reading this, because of that exact fact. I know that you are a good scum player, and some part of me worried you were just trying to... mimic the people who are more "dominant" this game, to borrow a word from another player. It seems uncanny.

On the other hand though... I pretty much agree with it so much that I am trying to work past that feeling because I shouldn't BoP you, but I feel like you should know that's where any wariness stems from. It's a bit hard to really power solve when we're in the same place. Like, we just sit here and twiddle our thumbs smiling and nodding at each other! ^^

Why do you have 5uffering that high up with the other 3 townreads at the top? And you gave everyone in your scumlean range a reason except Starcrossed, I know you've said a bit about them before but do you have anything else to add about them right now?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1982, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 1957, Fey wrote:
In post 1926, Fey wrote:Um... I mean, I get it, but how many times are you going to point out people posted before you? Like, I get it's a little silly once, but you've added it on a few times in your last post or two and it seems like you might be trying to like... play it up for some reason? And I don't really get that??
Oh, I always do that in fast paced games (usually larges with hyperactive posters). I'll tone it town at some point but it's just something I do.

I've done the same thing irl in group chats when I have to mute them and tbh it probably just makes me a dick so I have toned it down in those settings but it still seems totally reasonable to me here.

- Darth Roast
Fair, I guess? It just looks very strange to keep repeatedly doing it like you want everyone to see you are trying and being held down by the evil post count!!

I think your slot together is fine! I'm not really interested in flipping it right now, you're not super towny though or anything. Nulltown!

It's fine if you're really far behind and if you are scum and just keep sheeping eventually it will be apparent that that is what you're doing, so I"m not bothered by it right now!

I am on the wagon right now, so yes, I do agree with the cases and people pushing it.

Yes, I do.
Thanks Fey!
This is a very good +Town response :)

Also, I am being held down by
*whispers* the evil post count */whispers*

Don't tell the Count though! He usually blows up at confrontation!
Not meaning to offend the Count, oh know!! I didn't know that he would be like this...

Seriously though, you're welcome, I feel like I should probably interact at least before I just start shading you a bit, shouldn't I? ^^; Thankfully I didn't get too ahead of myself in the read.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Fey »

Honestly, I'm okay with it being hammered at this point... the game might go to mayhem if we let someone replace in, and I feel we'd learn a lot just from how Battle Mage posted.

I don't really have much more to add tonight. ^^
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1980, 5uffering wrote:
In post 1949, Pyro wrote:
In post 1943, 5uffering wrote:You're extremely close to what I'm thinking. Do I stop you now or just add onto it?
Feel free to add whatever you're thinking on it.
Well, I initially started to pair the two immediately early. In #78 W+P is already starting to defend BM unprompted. Battle Mage responds to this light defense and says he doesn't like it #88. This prompts a vote from BM around #128. There is a small wagon on W+P, I believe 4 votes. BM comes around to a different vote in #195. The thread veers into other topics.

It's awkward once you take it into account, and what's more even awkward is this:
In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:I also feel like War and Peace could just be town. stick them in the townpile for today.
Since then, BM has affirmed he townread W+P, yet you have W+P never divulging further on the BM read. That tiny instance between the two left no mark on the other, and for someone like BM who is very willing to get into a scrappy argument over reads, why did BM resolve the slot so easily? When I further questioned BM about this, he just kept trying to tell me that he thinks W+P as town, even though he was the one who helped wagon them initially. I could definitely see it like scum interaction where the dissonance between the two is intentional, but can I also just see W+P not substantiating his read and ignoring all the pressure BM has gotten because he's scum. Call it however you want.
I think I might be confbiasing a little bit, but I definitely see where you're going with it! Like, it makes sense reading it and I don't have much more to add that if Battle Mage does flip red, I'm definitely just going to ride down the path to W+P. I will still probably do it anyways, whatever Battle Mage does flip... But yeah.

Sorry, there's not much more else to say on this one.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1985, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1975, Fey wrote:
In post 1961, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not going to order by strength within tiers, just going to list what comes to mind:

Towny:
Batsunami
Pyro
Fey
5uffering

Lesser Towny:
Clidd
Morty and Rick (missing mastina posts)

Nully:
Red Eye Knights (I want to townlean them but rethinking it I think I was too eager)
Gamma Emerald (I don't think he's shown his hand yet either way)
toogeloo (not sure what to make of him, almost scummy but I think this fits better)
SaraharaS

Scumleans:
Sherlock and Holmes (Other people are saying they're playing as town, I'm not as great at meta reading them as they seem to think I am, I'm dialing it back a bit)
Saudade (Not for the Nancy usurping thing which could be nai)
Starcrossed
ItalianoVD (Their last 2 posts leave a lot to be desired, this could be scum coasting)

Scummy:
War & Peace
Battlemage

This is what I'm thinking right now
I actually agree with most of these, I believe. But also I had a big ping of paranoia reading this, because of that exact fact. I know that you are a good scum player, and some part of me worried you were just trying to... mimic the people who are more "dominant" this game, to borrow a word from another player. It seems uncanny.

On the other hand though... I pretty much agree with it so much that I am trying to work past that feeling because I shouldn't BoP you, but I feel like you should know that's where any wariness stems from. It's a bit hard to really power solve when we're in the same place. Like, we just sit here and twiddle our thumbs smiling and nodding at each other! ^^

Why do you have 5uffering that high up with the other 3 townreads at the top? And you gave everyone in your scumlean range a reason except Starcrossed, I know you've said a bit about them before but do you have anything else to add about them right now?
For 5uffering I liked the analysis in post and onwards. I did not take issue with the catchup they made before either. And then I liked their vote.

I don't have any other thoughts on Starcrossed right now. I'm noting which was just made. The way they are responding to me is weird... it's like I'm not really in this game

I don't think saying I've been mimicking is fair. I've agreed with things that have been said and also have my own opinions. I feel like most of my reads are my own right now.
I don't remember if I said this, but I liked the infograph from 5uffering's catch up but there's always the worry that people who have hindsight on previous content and how people reacted will know how to cater to the town reading it, you know? I didn't think it was especially towny, in all honesty, but I didn't think it was like... scummy either. Just didn't come to the same strong read.

Starcrossed is a sore spot for because, well, maybe I expect a lot from them but I've only gotten okay from them so far and it bothers me for what I think they should be doing, which is towning it up...

And no, I don't think inherently you're just taking reads, but it was a worry because I feel them being similar enough to mine, and I'm one of the players who is apparently like, townlocked/dominant, so it's like... are you sheeping? But I don't think that you are currently.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Fey »

Yes, Dunnstral! ^_^
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Fey »

Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Fey »

...oh.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Fey »

Well this is horribly awkward.

Battle Mage is town, let's uh. Recalibrate, everyone...?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Fey »

This is a bit to think about...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 2084, Gamma Emerald wrote:can we PLEASE not fucking rush this????
...we get that you're trying to catch up, I promise, you don't need to make more than one post about it...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Fey »

Alt hunting IS lame, honestly...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Fey »

Why are you answering for Gamma..?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Fey »

That explanation doesn’t even... make sense.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Fey »

In post 2551, War and Peace wrote:because I need to defend gamma
How does it help anyone to step in and question someone who is suspicious?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Fey »

In post 2554, War and Peace wrote:
In post 2553, Fey wrote:How does it help anyone to step in and question someone who is suspicious?
*gently pats you*
I meant defend... oops.

All the same, even if you think Gamma is town, us hearing his words and explanations will help us reach that conclusion better than your words in his stead, you know??
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Fey »

Would anyone like to explain what off means to me and how that makes me so surely scum? Why is there no depth to those sort of comments? It feels like a potshot to throw at me that I have not seen fleshed out and thus can only assume is scum potentially trying to damage how I am seen this game.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Fey »

Sheesh... ^^; There's a lot going on here to unpack, and not even just... playing mafia.

I feel I've stagnated in my reads so there hasn't been much that I can say personally, after the Battle Mage flip being incorrect I was going to re-adjust but in general I feel I'm okay with my townreads and my scumreads are decent enough to flip through right now. I should probably see if W+P has posted anything that makes me feel better about them, I've been skimming and I did like the interactions map even if I don't think it was useful? Like, I enjoyed it but it was the peak of busywork because it's no big deal to just post towards a person as a stump and I was disappointed that they only did that step and not trying to actually solve from the information they gathered.

Oh, that's the term! IIoA! It's that to the max.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (isolation #115) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Fey »

Batsunami, I think that of the pool of SRs you have, or at least Noraa-head, you're wrong on at least Olaf; I don't get why you were scumreading Pyro in the first place and I can't figure out what you're basing that read on? From the previous interactions with Pyro, I found that throughout the game the slot has had natural progressions and it doesn't feel like there's any scum motivation in it, I guess? I've had a lot of the same thoughts as that slot over an extended period of time which... you think I'm town, right? I think you should trust me on this read.

Clidd I've went back and forth on for a while. I didn't like that he was in the vig pool (at least I think he was?) for a while, but my impressions of Clidd offer me a different perspective of his play. It's unfair to expect him to go all out all the time, but without him hitting those benchmarks I find him a more closed-off person to read. That, and his reads this game seem really weird too, like... bad. Bad in the sense they run counter to mine, and I have a good amount of confidence right now in my own.

Toogeloo is also... not really in the picture for me. He is a possibility of being picked as scum, I think, but I don't really know if I would bother flipping this right now? I skimmed him just now actually, he's got one of the shorter isos which makes me happy and... yeah, I don't think he's scum right now. You should look elsewhere, in my opinion, at least for now.

Sorry if this is mean, but I just don't think your reads are doing so hot this game. ^^; You have a lot of confidence in them but that confidence so far hasn't gotten us very far and you're the loudest voice in this game with almost 600 posts. If you're town, you're not accomplishing a whole lot, and I'm sorry again if that's mean but you should stop trying to strongarm things as much. It's good you had a previous game that went well, but right now... yeah. It's a bit draining. If you're scum, you're doing all the things that you need to though which, good on you! But also stop it, lol.

(For what it's worth, I am fairly sure on you being town right now sans a few little paranoia pings that are lingering from early on, but... yeah.)
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3348 (isolation #116) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Fey »

Do you trust me?

If you do, please don't focus on that. I don't think that slot is scum, and if the game is really dire we can visit it later but I think you're off course. Trust in me and Morning, please?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3349 (isolation #117) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Fey »

I'd ask the same for Toogeloo, too, with the caveat that I am not as sure there as I am on Olaf.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (isolation #118) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Fey »

I was on the Battle Mage wagon...? I had my own reasons for thinking he was scum.

I am saying, however, that your pushes thus far are rooted in a confidence that I don't think is beneficial to this game. And I am going to shut down reads that I think will harm town.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Fey »

Spoiler:
In post 3139, Batsunami wrote:
Town
(from most towny to least towny):
Me and Morning - this is a consensus read and I don't think I need to explain anything. We didn't even get an IC role pm but we're basically an IC at this point.
Saudade - Sausage said a lot of things that sounds so terribly dumb that I think he's just town tbh. Along with my opinion that Titus would not pick him, I don't think he rolled scum. It just seems so unlikely given how ready to charge at everyone he was. He is known for lurking like hell and his scum game is not strong(imo) and overall nearly half this plist is more likely to be chosen than him.
ItalianoVD - Italiano is actually very null for me. Sometimes I find him scummy. Sometimes I find him towny. Other times I'm like "Italiano is in the game?" I don't have an opinion on him however Morning has assured me a couple times that he is probably town so he is here.
Fey - knowing who she is is the key to realizing she is town. This is meta that I can't really reveal for alt preservation reasons but many people have said she's towny aside from that anyways so whatever it doesn't matter. The reason why she isnt even higher than a read that I am null on is because I feel like she disappeared from the thread recently and that's a bit weird.
War and Peace - this would be higher going by my personal rankings but which everyone calling them scum, I'm like a little paranoid now so they got dropped a bit. This way if they ever flip scum I can be like AHAHA they were my weakest TR so uhhhh ummm yeah! Why are they town you ask. Tbh I don't know how much I think they're town. It's more that I think their pushers are scum. This whole wagon reminds me a lot of the Ircher wagon in PookyvFlava. It feels like no one is upset with it and there are barely any defenders. I struggle a little bit with this read because Ircher really does feel scummy to me(and was one of my first SRs) but tbh this might just be another pstyle clash which I have a lot of. Lack of Samantha is also like + town points. Sam loves spamming and is very capable of manipulating a whole game of people as scum and I'd think she'd want to be more present here.

Null
(most towny to most scummy):
Red Eye Knights - who is this? have they been replaced? who's the replacement?
Sherlock and Watson - This would be a TR but then Penguin started talking and he annoys me so they can just sit at the top of the nulls.
5uffering - This alt is pretty damn scummy imo. So scummy that im worried im tunneled. I have zero idea who the main is and all I know is that this person has weird asf reads that I never agree with yay.
Starcrossed - meh. I'm not sure what else to say. Pooky's scummy as fuck. Kanna is eh. I don't really know what to think. I want to just slide them into the scum pile but that piles a bit too big currently.
Morty and Rick - ok I don't know if Morty is mastina but if morty is mastina, this slot is actually probably like my strongest SR. Morty is saying a shitload of not mastina sounding things. Like legitimately I could not for the life of me remember who morty was even tho I knew mastina was in the game because this head feels so fucking different. If that is mastina, kill this with fire.

Scum
(from least scummy to most scummy):
Gamma Emerald - I don't really have too many reasons. Some posts pinged me and I find gamma scummy but I've gotten to a point in my mafia career where I've realized that there hasn't been a single game where I didnt find gamma scummy as hell which is why im hesitating even putting him in my scum pile even tho I SR so strongly because I literally always SR him strongly so I have no idea what to do.
SaraharaS - uhhhh they had like two posts and both of them sounded fake as hell. I no like.
Toogeloo - this doesn't feel like the panda that I know. starting from the first post, everything felt off. He feels like he's mimicking his town games and not actually playing one.
Dunnstral - I still do not know how to articulate this SR. I am really unsure of how to but it has faded a little since a while ago. Dunn's recent posts have been null pinging me.
Pyro - can't shake the feeling that this is scum. it seems to me like Pyro gave his blessings to basically all of the LHF wagons on day 1 and his wavering around the BM wagon was just so weird in hindsight. But Morning thinks he's town and its tripping me up.
Clidd - nah this isnt town clidd. no way. none of his posts are towny enough to be town clidd. legit none. Anyone else I would excuse but clidd is know for his monstrous obvtown solving. This scummy bull is not it.

After going through my reasons, I would reorder the list like this:
Town:

Me and morning
Sausage
Fey
War and Peace
Italiano

Null:

Red Eye Knights
Sherlock and Watson
5uffering
Starcrossed
Morty and Rick(this moves straight to the very bottom if morty is mastina)

Scum:

Gamma Emerald
Dunnstral
SaraharaS
Pyro
Toog
Clidd

Scum team looks like
Morty and Rick/clidd/Toog/____ if Mastina is Morty
If mastina is not Morty,
Scum team looks more like
Toog/clidd/Pyro/____

You do trust me though...?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3361 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Fey »

I think it's just because of that specific set of scumreads that Batsunami has?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Fey »

In post 3362, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3356, Fey wrote:You do trust me though...?
You're like directly contradicting yourself.
I think ur town =/= I trust you.
just like you think I'm town but you don't trust me.
Well, regardless. You should tone yourself down, if only for the sake of the gamestate not being drowned out. Or just trust your other hydra head.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Fey »

In post 3366, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I don't like how uneasy olaf's posting on this page is making me...

Fey stop being scummy plz

-S
If you think I am scummy for trying to dissuade someone from having what I perceive to be incorrect reads, rather than pushing on them for them in an effort to actually help town, then I don't really know how else to explain that you're having a bad take.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3378 (isolation #123) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Fey »

We'll get through this.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3634 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Fey »

I'd say your reads were bad/wrong as town because if they're wrong, they're hindering us. Reading me based off of a comment asking you to tone it down/put some faith in my reads (as people did to some degree for you yesterday; I am aware you are not the sole cause of the BM wagon, but you should recognize that you played a part in it) is a really dumb thing to make you paranoid.

And, given you know my identity, you should know I am sincere in not being malicious on this.

That being said, I'm probably just not going to be here most of this dayphase, and will vote wherever Nancy wants. This game quickly became tiresome to engage with and I value my energy being put in places elsewhere. My reads haven't changed and I've said what I've said, really, etc.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3640 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Fey »

Meh.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3643 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Fey »

I didn't say anything against BM, you are correct. I however would not have strongarmed it as such.

I believe your reads to be off course, and I've explained them. Part of this is a team game, which means listening to other people; this isn't some effort to make you feel dumb/etc, it's just to try and actually solve.

Edit: I would post if I believed your reads to be wrong as town, regardless.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3644 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Fey »

And you know what?

I'm hardclaiming as night stopper, so you can stop with this stupid paranoia and realize you're off course. My god.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3645 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Fey »

I'll even go get my crumb if you want, as I posted it right before I activated it.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3649 (isolation #129) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Fey »

In post 1989, Fey wrote:
In post 1982, Red Eye Knights wrote:
In post 1957, Fey wrote:

- Darth Roast

Yes, I do.
Thanks Fey!
This is a very good +Town response :)

Also, I am being held down by
*whispers* the evil post count */whispers*

Don't tell the Count though! He usually blows up at confrontation!
N
ot meaning to offend the Count, oh know!!
I
didn't know that he would be like this...

S
eriously though, you're welcome, I feel like I should probably interact at least before I just start shading you a bit, shouldn't I? ^^;
T
hankfully I didn't get too ahead of myself in the read.
In case people have doubts.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3651 (isolation #130) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Fey »

It's not even just because of yesterday.

I'd think them wrong regardless of if you flipped scum D1.

Edit: In that case, you're playing to pander to your own emotional state rather than thinking objectively, and I can't really do anything about that except shrug and say cool.

Nancy, if you need me, feel free to ask anything; hopefully you'll put further stock into my reads.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3652 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Fey »

If you're scum, you're doing a great job.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3907 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Fey »

Starcrossed is a fairly likely scum pick and their behavior towards certain things feels scummy, but I’m unsure if it’s fair to out those theories; in my head, I’ve thought of the slot strictly as either mason or scum with no room for how contested they’d be for either side.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3910 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Fey »

Oh, I also skipped because I felt that there was a certain amount of certainty in me being town, which correlates to me being nightkilled depending on how I was read. That, and I wanted another day as I wasn’t concrete on BM flipping scum and wanted time to recoup after it; not enough to ever move off of it, but (and not to linger on it) the way the wagon was brute forced to some degree/made the center of things for a while made me think we could value another flip after it without losing a townie.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3911 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Fey »

I’ll read Italiano tonight.

As for Starcrossed, I’ll do the same. Admittedly a lot of my reasons are for thinking then scum are more... theoretical, than just their content. So they deserve being looked over again.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3917 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Fey »

Based on their presence in this thread; they’re either having a great time privately with you in a mason PT or maybe feel guilty about being scum against you (knowing they’d have to pocket you because any other behavior from them would be strange) and thus aren’t as active.

Edit: Sorry olaf, I’m just saying it.

I chose to use my night stop willingly.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3948 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Fey »

In post 3919, olaf wrote:
In post 3917, Fey wrote:Based on their presence in this thread; they’re either having a great time privately with you in a mason PT or maybe feel guilty about being scum against you (knowing they’d have to pocket you because any other behavior from them would be strange) and thus aren’t as active.
but yeah i noticed this too
based on seeing your play elsewhere i'd expect pooky to be more shamelessly pocketing you if town nancy
feels like he's guilty here so not doing it as much as scum
You think it’s only Pooky? Their presence is scarce from both heads and that’s what I noticed.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4028 (isolation #137) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Fey »

@Suffering: I haven’t answered you/people as much because of a general displeasure with how things were going previously; my initial burst of energy early game died fast because of things that transpired, but I’m not ignoring things like... because you’re not on the “in” with the player list...

If you want my personal opinion it’s... wary. There are some things I’ve seen from you that I’ve found entertaining but also is... these things (such as your graph from earlier on) as theatrical for the sake of it. But uh, in truth I feel a little dumb for not getting why people scumread you beyond that? I’m afraid of being wrong on this because like, everyone else thinks you’re scummy and I don’t wanna derail if you are but also like, I don’t get it myself personally.

I’ll be around in realtime hopefully later, even if for a little bit. If you’re around we can talk about some stuff?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (isolation #138) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Fey »

In post 4028, Fey wrote:@Suffering: I haven’t answered you/people as much because of a general displeasure with how things were going previously; my initial burst of energy early game died fast because of things that transpired, but I’m not ignoring things like... because you’re not on the “in” with the player list...

If you want my personal opinion it’s... wary. There are some things I’ve seen from you that I’ve found entertaining but also is... these things (such as your graph from earlier on) as theatrical for the sake of it. But uh, in truth I feel a little dumb for not getting why people scumread you beyond that? I’m afraid of being wrong on this because like, everyone else thinks you’re scummy and I don’t wanna derail if you are but also like, I don’t get it myself personally.

I’ll be around in realtime hopefully later, even if for a little bit. If you’re around we can talk about some stuff?
I should probably mention that this wariness has been around for some time, ever since you said you cared more about my reads as I was apart of that dominant sphere. Avoiding stating explicitly that I thought you were potentially trying to... not pocket, maybe, but do something pocket-adjacent with that, was a way of keeping you interacting with me without getting into a kerfuffle. That being said, I didn’t end up interacting much so it was... a moot thing at the end.

I’m less like... worried if you’re scum right now and I’m a fool for hearing you out because as it is I think your elim is hanging over the thread as a likely possibility and most people won’t go away from that at this point? So it’s just, well, we get reads regardless.

But for the sake of interacting later, I can just... I’ll assume you’re town and working in good faith with me for a bit even if it’s not true.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4038 (isolation #139) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Fey »

I think olaf and R+M are the townier of those two, but I’m not entirely caught up. REK is fine from what I remember?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4051 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Fey »

In post 3910, Fey wrote:Oh, I also skipped because I felt that there was a certain amount of certainty in me being town, which correlates to me being nightkilled depending on how I was read. That, and I wanted another day as I wasn’t concrete on BM flipping scum and wanted time to recoup after it; not enough to ever move off of it, but (and not to linger on it) the way the wagon was brute forced to some degree/made the center of things for a while made me think we could value another flip after it without losing a townie.
@Suffering
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4453 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Fey »

Sorry for my absence.

I will try to be around more, but this game keeps stagnating; I understand though that we aren’t rushing it. Italiano is... fine, I think, to elim. After thinking on it a bit I don’t have a particularly strong read there and the role is negative utility. That he has a chance to flip scum while removing it works for me, but... eh. I’m more directionless than I have been this game so far...

I’ll vote the next time I see a vote count.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4454 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Fey »

I prefer this launch to launching 5uffering any day of the week.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4681 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Fey »

Spoiler:
I've been scumreading Sherlock and Watson for a while. Their posts have a... slimy quality about them often, it feels like. But I'd feel horrible if I was wrong and they were town, but I haven't gotten that vibe much and Nancy doesn't want them right now so I found it best to not mention it. But if it's coming up... I think they're a good draft and haven't felt especially towny at all this game. Things feel... purposeful, when they post, but not in a good way. This is a very vague read because I don't want to go find posts right now to explain it, but often I've found myself with this sentiment of 'ew' whenever I read their posts.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4687 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Fey »

It was a secret read pulled out of pocket. Also, to make myself laugh because I felt sneaky.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4689 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Fey »

VOTE: Sherlock and Watson
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4691 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Fey »

Do not elim: Morning Tweet, olaf, Morty and Rick, SaraharaS

This is just so people know where my strongest townreads are right now, in case I die or something. You can revisit these people later, but I don't think scum's in them right now.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4701 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Fey »

Massclaim with one/two scumreads is pre-emptive.

Also, I do not think that being a stealthalt should really... impact your ability to read me. I'm independent of my meta.

However, if you care to know who I am I believe you could make some educated guesses and come close.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4708 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 4703, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I think you're town, and I don't really feel the need to mainhunt you further than I already have. There's a world where if I'm right on your main you could be scum. But based on no meta, you veer town. Your use of night actions (skipping n1) raises questions that probably just don't need to be answered today. But i have no idea how much your meta of me is due to warped paranoia about my meta and thus discussing your read will intrinsically be kinda eh.
Maybe you have more respect for my scumgame than I do, because if you are right... you should understand why I'm being read like I am. But it is a moot point regardless.

I've explained about all I can about my choices for my night action, they were not what I ideally planned for this game but neither did I plan for the people I believe to be town and myself to be hard townread, and for the D1 wagon to go about that way, so I pulled the trigger on it early.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4716 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 4681, Fey wrote:I've been scumreading Sherlock and Watson for a while. Their posts have a... slimy quality about them often, it feels like. But I'd feel horrible if I was wrong and they were town, but I haven't gotten that vibe much and Nancy doesn't want them right now so I found it best to not mention it. But if it's coming up... I think they're a good draft and haven't felt especially towny at all this game. Things feel... purposeful, when they post, but not in a good way. This is a very vague read because I don't want to go find posts right now to explain it, but often I've found myself with this sentiment of 'ew' whenever I read their posts.
This is my read on the slot; I removed the spoilers around it.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4827 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Fey »

Very, very nice.

...my reads aren’t so bad all the time.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4835 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Fey »

Townblock assemble!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4838 (isolation #152) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Fey »

Is Starcrossed the move?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4844 (isolation #153) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Fey »

...mixed signals here.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4877 (isolation #154) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Fey »

Don't elim: Pink Ball, olaf, Dunnstral, Sarah, Morning Tweet...?
Do elim: Starcrossed, Clidd, W+P, REK?
Unsure: Toogeloo, KidAmn, Dkkoba

I think this is where I am at right now. I want to read the replacements to give me better insight than I had previously for those two slots.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4892 (isolation #155) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Fey »

Happy birthday, Nancy. I hope the best for you. <3
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4894 (isolation #156) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Fey »

I don't think massclaim is a necessity right now, we have several claims already and people who are suspect.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4904 (isolation #157) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Fey »

I think it's best to out it, and deal with the rest of claims later unless we're really struggling today.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4951 (isolation #158) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Fey »

There are traditionally four scum in these setups. No 3P.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4994 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Fey »

Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5032 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Fey »

VOTE: Starcrossed

Meh reads. Meh presence. Meh interactions. Meh everything. No reason for them to not be excited/active even if they’re not keeping up with the game.

This is a good vote if you want to vote outside of REK/WP.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5092 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Fey »

If there’s one scum between Starcrossed/MT I will be very pleased.

Ignore this if I’m wrong by the way.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5096 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Fey »

I feel like mechanically scum are going to be outted quickly.

I have the most trust in Pink Ball and olaf right now. You to a lesser degree, and MT lesser though my read their at the beginning of the game was that the slot was scum.

It sort of feels like. Well, my reads are fairly okay this game; the people who are town have been able to eventually identify each other and with the sick vigkill on a slot I don’t think they ever expected to get shot we’ve been given quite a lot to work with. Clidd for example was suspect to me due to a drastic shift in how he was playing this game; now, that’s one read less I’m worrying about currently which is nice.

So, basically, my PoE seems to be matching up with what is feasible right now (though if Sarah is scum that’s the outlier I believe in what I expected). Feels good. Feels like the vig shot cracked it open quickly.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5109 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Fey »

...Starcrossed, you talked about the message for hours but you’re not... talking much about the game here at all?

Uh. Why doesn’t that effort show here...?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5389 (isolation #164) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Fey »

VOTE: Toogeloo
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5392 (isolation #165) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Fey »

Do you not remember when W+P was pushed early game?

I still can't remember what they're doing. What, some catch-up walls which are perpetually behind now and offer no new content, only takes to old things that are easy to replicate based on what other people have said previously? A pop in here or there, a heatmap of Titus interactions that give us nothing?

W+P hasn't done anything; they're a PR we let do their thing, and that thing didn't really give us anything.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5393 (isolation #166) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Fey »

W+P functionally has offered us nothing this dayphase (and if they have... I can't recall it, which oops. My bad) and regardless of a connection to REK they're independently scummy.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5398 (isolation #167) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Fey »

Probably pro-scum because it means we push, we accidentally push a mason, mason gets outed.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5399 (isolation #168) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Fey »

Realistically, I'd like to vote today... W+P, Toog, Starcrossed (but I don't think this goes through and by virtue of how I view them... they can wait, I think.) KidAmn, maybe. REK is an okay vote. Something... like that.

Really I think I just want a flip on one of those first two and I'll be content.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5402 (isolation #169) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Fey »

My my.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5403 (isolation #170) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Fey »

Surely Hopkirk wouldn't be Sarah in this game... right?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5404 (isolation #171) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Fey »

What kind of loser alt slips? Nerd.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5407 (isolation #172) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Fey »

So we should all report Hopkirk then for posting in a game he's not in? Got it!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5408 (isolation #173) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Fey »

Get 'em, boys.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5411 (isolation #174) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Fey »

You're right. He is.

Don't get 'em, boys.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5414 (isolation #175) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Fey »

Nancy, I don't want to rush you, but I feel we've gotten what we can out of today. You should pick an elim, let's go with it, and then get info from tomorrow. It feels like wasting time at this point.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5415 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Fey »

I want to kill War and Peace, personally. But I'll settle I guess for Toog. Unhappily.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5418 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Fey »

Also stop pushing Olaf, in my opinion.

I don't get why you think he's scum, just because he's in the VT pool. Doesn't make sense to me and it just feels like he's playing as he has before as town with me. There are better options. Who knows, maybe it's an all PR scum team. The last one was; I'm unsure on this, but I don't think it's a good metric currently to base our votes on. Just who is scummy, and who isn't.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5420 (isolation #178) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Fey »

Dunno though, my motivation is kinda weak right now. I just want a flip, and blood. Blood for the blood god, please.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5421 (isolation #179) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 5419, olaf wrote:i'll sheep that opinion
I will be VERY mad at you, if you are scum.

Good thing I don't think you're scum... right? :D

(You're a strong townread. No one is allowed to come back to this if I die to say I was unsure on Olaf. Shoo.)
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5422 (isolation #180) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Fey »

That being said, again, Nancy please. Let's tussle and kill someone.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5423 (isolation #181) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Fey »

Also I'm gonna be real here, I don't even remember half the claims.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5425 (isolation #182) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Fey »

Deal. I can live with this.

But for now, let's POWERSOLVE!

Kidding. We already did.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5426 (isolation #183) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Fey »

Oh look, Sarahkirk, I took a pagetop to hide your blunder.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5428 (isolation #184) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Fey »

I'll tell EVERYONE.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5431 (isolation #185) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Fey »

Shameful, outting a man while he's down!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5432 (isolation #186) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Fey »

I live in fear of Sarahkirk outting ME.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5433 (isolation #187) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Fey »

Shaking and crying, checking ten times per post that I'm on the right account...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5435 (isolation #188) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Fey »

Sickened by this guy. Can we elim him?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5437 (isolation #189) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Fey »

VOTE: Sarah

Get him!!!!!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5438 (isolation #190) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Fey »

Sarah if you have ANY decency you'll self-vote.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5444 (isolation #191) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Fey »

...don't make this 1v1 harder than it has to be...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5447 (isolation #192) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Fey »

It's not trolling.

It's... it's personal.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5451 (isolation #193) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 5449, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 5444, Fey wrote:...don't make this 1v1 harder than it has to be...
just call it what it is- toxic. i'm not the one who made it toxic. you're seriously voting me while intentionally using 'him' in the vote post. wow. that's the most toxic 1v1 i've ever seen and i've seen... uh... idk a couple of toxic 1v1s since this is only like me second game
Honestly I've been in so many toxic 1v1s, you picked the wrong person to get into this with, I'm so sorry for using him but girl... you're scum... kicking poor little innocent Olaf while he's down is HONESTLY so twisted and awful. I can't believe you'd stoop so low and I'm doing everything I can to get his honor back.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5453 (isolation #194) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Fey »

Sarah, there's one way we can amend our blood feud...

VOTE: DkKoba
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5463 (isolation #195) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Fey »

Are we supposed to be Greek philosophers having deep wall-post discussions right now over who's scum?

I for one enjoy open-wolfing instead.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5471 (isolation #196) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Fey »

I think everyone posting here currently is already scumreading War and Peace, soooooo... ya know.

Just waiting for Nancy to make the call.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5472 (isolation #197) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Fey »

Honestly this is just the RvS you didn't get because you replaced in, we're doing you a favor. Have fun!
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5475 (isolation #198) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Fey »

I miss that Ircher, I must admit.

Where has he gone? How far into his catchup wall is he today? 50 pages behind? 100?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5478 (isolation #199) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Fey »

I'm the cuter locktown here and I say... we party.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”