Mini 1651: One Flew Over The Monkey's Nest(Scum Wins!)

Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Awwww, it seems I missed casting RVS. Screw it - VOTE: Pisskop he's the only one I've played with before obviously has to be scum because of that :lol:
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 55, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 52, Metalcyanide wrote:Awwww, it seems I missed casting RVS. Screw it - VOTE: Pisskop he's the only one I've played with before obviously has to be scum because of that :lol:

Why are you trying to bring us back to RVS...

Because I always miss RVS and I was still reading what was going on....sorry UNVOTE: Pisskop
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 59, RadiantCowbells wrote:So, Metal/Taly both worthy of my votes and since there's no one on Taly

VOTE: metalcyanide

Wow 2 posts and I'm worthy of a scum vote. Quickest scum read ever :lol:

In post 61, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I think he is gauging for reactions, but I can see people may think this.

Anyway, I associate the word 'eek'-tor to scream, and scream to fear, and fear to mafia because mafia wants you to be afraid because they can kill you. - Conspiracy theory.

VOTE: eektor

ANYWAYS, hi everyone. :) Looking forward to this game, and hi odd. Seems like we are both in two games together. :P

specifically the first line is both overexplaining and noncommittal, both things I consider scummy.

I like this, but I have some issues with it as well. Need to see some more real talk before I know how I feel about it.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 69, InsidiousLemons wrote:I'm liking Aquanim a fair bit more now.
UNVOTE: Aquanim
Not loving eektor, he's been posting fairly frequently but briefly and without much substance, mostly just agreeing with other people. He hasn't been doing much hunting.
Don't know how I feel about Taly. I think I like him, for the most part.
I don't like Metal, at least not much. A meaningless RVS vote and an immediate retraction with an apology is fishy, to say the least. It eliminates the possibility of a reaction test and, while it could just be chalked up to laziness, apathy is at best a null tell. Seems scummy to me.
VOTE: Metalcyanide
This is L-1.

How does a vote and retraction take away from a reaction test. If I say so I've gotten a couple good reactions. Like putting someone at L-1 when another person is counter claiming a cop role.
Hard scum read on InsidiousLemons, but not a target right now I want to hear from TheDude about the counter claim and more from mykonian

Also, is there a list of the roles in this game I can't seem to find it.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 73, InsidiousLemons wrote:And you apologized immediately. You played it off as a mistake regardless of what it actually was, and thus somewhat detracted from the range of possible reactions. It doesn't add up.

I can play things as I want, but I think I can see where your coming from
You still didn't acknowledgement of the above counterclaim
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 80, InsidiousLemons wrote:Nope. Although the fact he didn't notice does suggest he's not worried about getting lynched, which could be a point for towniness. Again, could be apathy, so it doesn't really affect my read on him, but it's an interesting piece of information nonetheless.

Also, thought you were reaction testing hence the "but I think I can see where your coming from" message I was on board being used as bait. Oh well we all fail at math sometimes.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 90, Elyse wrote:
What's the point of unvoting? Same to you Taly and metalcyanide.

None, I could have left it there and still said sorry but it was a nothing vote so I unvoted. Hell even the sorry was just an olive branch that I think some scum are using as a weapon.

Post by Elyse » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:33 pm

@Metal
How many games have you played onsite?

2 games. I played in one full game that just completed and replaced into one that is ongoing but died quickly in.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 98, Elyse wrote:Ok.

You're town for now.

Who specifically is using your apology as a weapon? InsidiousLemons?

Yes IL is who I was referring to.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

I wasn't voting him because I thought we had a claim and counter claim situation. Apparently I was stupid, since there are isn't a role list.

InsidiousLemons is the first member of my scum list, I'll hold my vote for now as there is still plenty of time left.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I liked what RadiantCowbell said, my issues with it though is I don't know anybody's meta. So I really just want to see how things play out with that.

No it was not a preplanned reaction test, but I was able to use it as one. The late RVS was just a dumb first post that was supposed to let people know I was here.

I could care less that IL attacked me. What makes him my hard scum read is that he pushed on such a weak read and attempted to put me L-1 so early. When I looked at the votes I thought he was going for a reaction test so I didn't call him on it but after he admitted to it not being any type of test I considered it a scum move.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Last post in response to questions in post
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 111, InsidiousLemons wrote:It was intended to put pressure on you. Perhaps a rash move but I doubt we'd get a quickhammer on page, what, 3? Even from scum it seems unlikely as they'd probably get lynched on the next day assuming you're town, and you've sinced satisfactorily given explanation for everything.

Not sure how much I like this reasoning.
Yes if anyone did hammer me it would have looked really bad for them but I'm sure an experienced player could talk their way out of it.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I'm going to hold it against you but lets see how everything else goes.

For now time to get more information out of others.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 119, Aquanim wrote:
In post 118, Metalcyanide wrote:I'm going to hold it against you but lets see how everything else goes.

For now time to get more information out of others.

Who in particular do you want to get more information out of and why?

Literarily everybody because I have only one read at the moment.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 121, toolenduso wrote:
@Metal, I don't understand your scumread on Lemons.

What's part? I'm looking at a failed L-1, a hard push because of my first 2 posts, and a reaction test that wasn't a reaction test. It looks scummy as hell. If it really was just bad play it was really bad play.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Hey all, sorry for disappearing last night. I left work and intended to jump back on here when I got home but passed out for 12 hours. I'm catching up now and will have something out tonight.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Okay meant to get this out earlier but work got in the way.

Insidious Lemons
- I'm liking you more than I did yesterday. I don't have an issue with the way he backed off of his vote of me. Also, he appears to be active scum hunting and pushing people for explanations. I'm taking a step back from him for now. @IL do you have a scum case against RadiantCowbells or do you just disagree with their argument of Aquanim?

RadiantCowbells
- I'm confused by your vote on Aquanim. Is your argument against him that he defended Odd so that means he is scum w/Odd? In that case why wouldn't you continue to push odd in order to prove a connection. I guess it could work either way but I feel like it would be a stronger case. Also, your comment of "I'm not going to justify anything to you" looks bad. It doesn't matter if your talking to suspected scum, you need to convince the rest of town to side with you

Oddmusic
- I never brought you up while I was talking to IL about his push on me but your vote seemed off to me but not enough to really bring it up. Why didn't you ever comment while the discussion about me and IL was going on? It was almost 100 posts between your vote and your next comment which was a change in vote. Also, why change your vote was Radiant's last post that much more of a scum read than you had on me? You only switched the vote because "it wasn't doing much". What's your read of me now? Last point to you right now is this, it is fine to be quiet (8 posts, 10 pages) and confused but you need to contribute something more even if it makes you look stupid it may help.

toolenduso
- Where have you been? Also to answer the qustion asked back in post: the scum read was based on what is looking more and more like bad play. See above.

more to come but more IRL stuff to do
Please yell at me if I missed any questions
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 250, oddmusic wrote:RC's switching from me, someone she (?) supposedly had a strong scumread on, to aquanim as a policy lynch, even though I gave my wagon plenty of momentum, is giving me confidence in my vote…finally. Though I do like her posting waffles in response to me. It's a pretty fair assessment of my play to that point in the game, and I like waffles. They're tasty.

Taly and Aquanim both rushed to my defense. Could be scum buddying. Could also be town trying to stop what they think is a bad wagon.

With that in mind, could somebody explain to me the scumcase on Taly and/or Aquanim? Doesn't matter who, just want something concrete to work with.

I feel like that RC is trying to link you and Aquanim. But I'm looking for more explanation on this from RC as well. I'm working on a post with some Taly stuff not sure it will help make a scum case though.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Part 2: A continuation of my whatever the hell this is list

Taly
- As others have said you are looking a bit panicky which can be a scum read but I can see why a newer player would be playing this way. Back in post you said "I think some are leaning in both directions individually, but I think quite a few people so far are neutral." Could you let us know who you feel is leaning which way. Side note hope everything is good in IRL.

Aquanim
- Thank you for giving me time to make good on me getting info, I know some people don't have patience in these games. So how do you feel about lurkers / low post counters? Also where are you on Odd right now, is he closer to town or scum to you?

Pisskop
- Speaking of lurkers, whats up where you been? ISOing you shows a bunch of fluff posts. I want some reads out of you.

It's 0415 time for bed see you guys later today.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Quick post time

Pisskop -
Just get in here when you can and give us some reads. :P

Taly -

In post 259, Taly wrote:
Question:
Since you basically just did a read, what do you think about the people who have
not
responded? Also, what do you think about my reads?

I think we have heard from everyone except RC, who I do want to hear from but I will give just a little more time before I make a fuss about it.
I don't have any major issues with your reads. I disagree with a few, notably Tool and Odd but otherwise they seem okay. My issue with your Tool read is I feel like he hasn't said enough for you to place him on this list as just neutral, but that may be my own issues with his low post count (although his last post is extensive). Odd I feel like should be a cautious scum lean that would change to probably town if RC is were to flip scum.

With that last part said VOTE: RadiantCowbells. RC makes me nervous, I don't really like the push on Odd then the switch over to Aqua. I see this as the best D1 lynch right now and the flip, either way, would provide us with the most information.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 284, mykonian wrote:MC's vote is a bit strange. Not really seeing that.

What's brothering you about it? I want to see if I can explain it better.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Wow there really isn't much from Mykonian.

@Mykonian - We have 3 people at L-4 (Odd, Taly, RC) who is most scum to you and why? What are your other reads?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I think Pisskop posted his notes lol.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 304, pisskop wrote:
Can we get a read list form you? Who are your top three?
So what are people's opinions on TDA?

It's Metalcyanides top 4 scum reads:
#4) Taly - Has had some shaky play and what has looked like sheeping. However I like his read list so really mixed feelings on him. This is the weakest of my scum reads and not something I'm interested in pursuing right now.
#3) Odd - Again shaky play but leaving this one based on a RC turn
#2) TheDudeAbides - I try not to push lurkers to much as it can be seen as going after an easy target but there is a point where it gets suspicious, and with only 9 posts over 13 pages and not a post in the last 42 hours we have hit that point.
#1) RadiantCowbells - For reasons previously given and post: , I hate this post. Below is why
-You referencing a game only some of us may have been in
-Again you say you don't want to explain yourself because you can't get people to understand you. Tough I have the same problem I keep talking until understood or dead,
-Overly defensive about my read on you

I am very happy with where my vote is. Also, the info I get from your lynch is alignment & role, other info I can get is where you busing a scum mate, where you trying to set some one up, and other things I like to look for. I will not list everything.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I missed that but going back to read it, IMO, he was using that info to comment on RC's meta.
RC brings it more as information we should all know and if it was only directed to Eektor it's not clear, his quotes don't have names.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

It doesn't tell us what your alignment is but it's not helpful. If it was addressed to everyone it's confusing since we weren't there. If it's addressed to Eektor fine that's a discussion but it just wasn't clear. The fact you used it and it wasn't clear (in addition to everything else) is scummy to me. Also, you commented but didn't try to make what you said clear. That isn't helping yourself.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

RC from post : "MetalCyanide's is the scummiest, most opportunistic, and doesn't mesh with what I understood of Cyanide's position, putting him firmly back into my scumpile."
RC from post : "Like I think you're town but your logic is atrocious."

What changed?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I need to be up in a few hours for work so off to bed. Looking forward to the responses.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Just did a quick little post:
Taly has a lot of UtE in 354 not sure how to feel about that.
RC - Did you mean Oddmusic? And I know you have explained it before but can I get a full reasoning behind your push for Odd

Also, @MOD I'm going to be V/LA this weekend. I'll try to check in but don't count on much from me
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I'm back and catching up.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Okay wow, missed some fun stuff. So here's a bunch of stuff going through my head right now.

First things first UNVOTE: RadiantCowbells.
Second, Bye Bye Odd

Assuming RC really is a day cop then we can eliminate Pisskop & RC from any lynch.

RC who is Annie? I'm assuming this is the Boon slot.
Pisskop I'm assuming you are using your second shot before the end of D1. Who are you looking at? Also, you brought up a me being a scum team with Odd whats your thought on me now?

Looking back at my scum reads 2 were wrong (RC & Odd). I have to look at Taly and The Dude closer (i'll be real pissed if I go 0-4) and I need to look at mykonian (mostly because I haven't really looked at him to closely)

I'm not sure where to turn right now. Wagon is on Taly feels safe but I thought the same about RC. More digging needs to be done, I'll be back on tomorrow (aka later today).
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 530, Aquanim wrote:
In post 529, Metalcyanide wrote:...
RC who is Annie? I'm assuming this is the Boon slot.

What makes you think that?

Just guessing based off of peoples names. I thought maybe RC knew Boons real name. Didn't know he was just talking gibberish again.

Pisskop I'm assuming you are using your second shot before the end of D1.

In post 520, pisskop wrote:
In post 517, Aquanim wrote:...
Can you take your second shot today, pisskop? (I kind of doubt it, but might as well ask.)

No.
Missed this thank you
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 537, eektor wrote:Well, this game got a whole lot interesting. pisskop is definitely town and unfortunately oddmusic was town. I am thinking Taly is town and even though I have doubts I don't think he is a good lynch for day one. I have my suspicions on mykonian, Insidious Lemon and Aquamin. I need to reread and then I'll decide where to vote.

@Metal Annie is RC.

Thanks
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

[quote="In post 562, toolenduso"]Hang on a second here -- RC, you weren't being serious about that claim were you? Because I read it as just being a bit of silliness, but then metal comes in here acting like it's a real claim and you don't refute him.[quote]

I don't know people's real names so I assumed it was a real claim but I didn't know who RC checked (all under the assumption this was real). I take all claims seriously, so if RC wants to continue to screw around 1 week in to this game, I see no reason to keep him alive

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

You've looked like scum to me this whole game and that fake claim seals it for me.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 564, pisskop wrote:Are you voting RC for saying they were the cute-cop??

Honestly only really cared about the cop part. I've played games (on other sites) where the role titles were weird for no reason so I assumed the claim was just that. The fact RC didn't say anything to correct me bugs the hell out of me. So yes I guess I am voting him for saying he is the "cute-cop" long with my already mentioned reasons. Add in the Odd flip town thanks to the mis-shot I don't see this as a bad D1 lynch.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 566, pisskop wrote:Okay.

. It ah- it wasn't a misshot. I meant to shoot him. :b

Only teasing you
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 569, Aquanim wrote:I imagine that RadiantCowbells saying they had checked a
League of Legends
character was intended as a refutation.

(I did not notice the link to RC's avatar until eektor said something about it. In my defence, I'm not a LoL player.)

That was after I asked.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

It was a bad joke that to me looked like a fake claim. Call me stupid but that's what I saw when reading through everything.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

So The Dude and Taly have both dared people to go after them, can't say I've seen 2 people in the same game do that before.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Taly a few questions about your new reads:
Why did RC move from slight scum read to slight-moderate read?
Why is IL now a null read instead of the town read you gave?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Pisskop, I'm just wondering did you have to make your shot public?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 603, Taly wrote:
What are the odds (to you) that I am going to be lynched today? Do you think things can go differently? And, what are your reads on me? You haven't given direct answers other than to suggest you're townreading me. And if that is the case, what are your thoughts on the votes/case against me?

I'd like to chime in on this. I don't have you on my radar as scum, your not town either though, and unless convinced otherwise or we are approcing a no lynch situation I don't see my vote landing on you today. That said I feel like you may end up being the D1 lynch.

The cases against you are alright not the best not the worst.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 608, toolenduso wrote:
@Metal:
Why did you assume that Boon's real name is Annie?

Post "I'm actually really unhappy about Boon replacing in on a townread because if he's scum the chances are he'll never end up as a strong scumread." I assumed he was going back to this.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I didn't know who Annie was, you were the last town read. I made an assumption, sorry. lol
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I'm going to acknowledge this vote for me in the best way I can:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttF5HVYtlQ[/youtube]

But seriously I don't know you, how you act, your meta or your name. Then you make a cop claim, despite the name you gave it, how am I supposed to react to that? Yep I look like an idiot afterwards but whatever.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

@MOD
can you fix the YouTube link please
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 619, RadiantCowbells wrote:these priorities though

Care to expand on that fragment of a thought?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

So more filler then got it, thanks
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

So Eektor, Pisskop, Boonskiies & Toolenduso with just left a week left to go. Who do each of you feel like you will end up voting for? Also, why? I'm not looking for you guys to vote now just looking to see where your heads are at.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 644, pisskop wrote:
In post 643, Metalcyanide wrote:So Eektor, Pisskop, Boonskiies & Toolenduso with just left a week left to go. Who do each of you feel like you will end up voting for? Also, why? I'm not looking for you guys to vote now just looking to see where your heads are at.

Where is your head at?

I cant tell because your ISO is pretty barren.

Ya being away last weekend killed my post count and momentum lol.
Anyways, I'm looking for an RC lynch. If I have to vote Taly to avoide a no lynch I will but I'm not entirely convinced that it's the best D1 lynch.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 646, Aquanim wrote:I can't help but think that the focus of the thread on active players today (it's mostly been on Taly, RadiantCowbells, myself, and some on Elyse and Mykonian) is a classic way for town to lose.

I think there are some people scumreading Taly simply because there is much more to be scumread about him, for the sole reason that he's posted so much more than most. Since eektor, TDA and especially boonskiies aren't saying much of anything, the actual volume of the reasons to scumread them is less. That does not, however, make them any less likely to be mafia than Taly.

Further, it encourages them to keep lurking whatever their alignment, since not only are they not being pursued for it, they are getting a demonstration in the thread of what's likely to happen to them if they DO speak up.

So basically your saying hey stop looking at the active players and look at the lurkers?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 651, Aquanim wrote:
In post 650, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 646, Aquanim wrote:I can't help but think that the focus of the thread on active players today (it's mostly been on Taly, RadiantCowbells, myself, and some on Elyse and Mykonian) is a classic way for town to lose.

I think there are some people scumreading Taly simply because there is much more to be scumread about him, for the sole reason that he's posted so much more than most. Since eektor, TDA and especially boonskiies aren't saying much of anything, the actual volume of the reasons to scumread them is less. That does not, however, make them any less likely to be mafia than Taly.

Further, it encourages them to keep lurking whatever their alignment, since not only are they not being pursued for it, they are getting a demonstration in the thread of what's likely to happen to them if they DO speak up.

So basically your saying hey stop looking at the active players and look at the lurkers?

Not quite. I'm saying "look at the lurkers as well".

Good. I'm in full agreement.
We have a few lukers this game I feel, I think the biggest lukers right now are (no real order):
Elyse w/ 36 posts last post 28 hrs ago
TBA w/ 31 posts last post 12 hrs ago
Boon w/ 7 posts (I get he replaced in but still there should be more) last post 16 hrs ago
Tool w/ 21 posts last post 17 hrs ago
and Eektor w/ 27 posts but last posted 8 hours ago
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

TBA was supopsed to be TDA
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Yes, I made a mistake several infact but does that really mean my other reasons for thinking you were scum mean nothing?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 656, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you think i'm scum, why are you arguing with my logic?

To ensure you don't convince town to follow it
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 657, Taly wrote:
@Metalcyanide

I think eliminating those who are lurking is a lot easier and safer than those who have been most active. Aqua is right, my post count itself shouldn't have that much influence on my alignment. At least people you see post a lot are people you're most getting information from, and those you've seen the MOST of. (So you have definitive thoughts on their alignment, as opposed to lurkers who really have not contributed that much.)

Sorry if I was misunderstood. Just because someone is a lurker does not mean they are scum. The post count helps make a final decision or who to look into more.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 659, RadiantCowbells wrote:You say town like it's some separate entity apart from you

:facepalm: That was the dumbest thing I've read today
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Anything is possible, however unlikely.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 664, eektor wrote:
In post 643, Metalcyanide wrote:So Eektor, Pisskop, Boonskiies & Toolenduso with just left a week left to go. Who do each of you feel like you will end up voting for? Also, why? I'm not looking for you guys to vote now just looking to see where your heads are at.

Right now, I think I'm interested in an Insidious Lemon lynch.

Why IL? Aside from some bad play towards the beginning of the gamehe has seemed okay. Can you lay out a case if it is ready
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 667, Aquanim wrote:I don't understand how a townie reading the thread would come to the conclusion that Elyse is a lurker, post count or no post count.

Just going by the post count. She defenitly has a good amount of long posts though
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Taly:

I kind of want a further explanation as to why pisskop voted Odd like that. I know Elyse sort of prompted it, but I don't know why he went there.

Elyse:

I'm assuming by vote you mean kill...otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Ok what the hell? How did I "prompt" the odd kill? I didn't even give my read on odd until AFTER pisskop killed him. You are literally making things up. And if I was scum and know that odd is town, why would I post my scumread of him after he was dead? I know this WIFOM, but there's no scum motivation to incorrectly read a dead townie. I could have easily said that odd was null or even leaning town. Instead, I explained my scumread on odd because pisskop asked me to. Instead of looking for motivations behind my posts, you just assume they are scummy and look for reasons why.

I didn't notice this before. Very odd on Taly's part

Metalcyanide:
It was a bad joke that to me looked like a fake claim. Call me stupid but that's what I saw when reading through everything.

Elyse:
Ok...but now you're acknowledging that it was a joke so why are you still voting him?

Didn't like the Odd push, definitely don't like the push on me. Went after Aqua for defending Odd and then ignore odd for a bit. The whole conversation about how he doesn't need to explain himself. Changes in reads again without explanation. Need anything else?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 670, RadiantCowbells wrote:So like, on the best case scenario, metalcyanide is a town who is barely reading the thread and would merit a policy.

Given the scum credentials mentioned above I don't see why this hasn't happened already.

@Elyse sometimes town PRs get pissed when they get suspected and become uncooperative. I've done it before.

I've read every word. If I'm not making the correct reads is a different story. I think I am, I hope others think I am. I obviously don't expect you to.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

A)I didn't do a word count on everyone and if you look back a few posts I did make a mention of that.
B) We've covered this
C) I still feel like this is mostly true.

Hint: There is information from everyone's lynch.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

We literally already had this conversation.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 678, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's pretty clear that you say whatever serves you at the time.

Yep, I like to type what I'm thinking.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In a world where both RC and Taly are town we get very similar information. Who wanted them dead, who avoided them, who were the buddies etc etc.
Elyse's last comment has a very convincing argument for Taly scum, pointed out slips on Taly's part I hadn't seen. So in the world where they are both scum I see getting more info from Taly because of slips. I think RC is scum but definitely isn't playing a bad game. Hell my interactions with RC made me go from Town read to scum read, in some eyes, in about 3 pages lol
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Oh that's easy I suck at one on one arguments. I don't know if RC intended to do it
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I'
v
e been swamped all day at work I'll be on la
t
er. Quick skim I saw some questions I'll address them as best I can
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 685, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 589, Metalcyanide wrote:So The Dude and Taly have both dared people to go after them, can't say I've seen 2 people in the same game do that before.

where did I dare someone to go after me?

I could of sworn I saw a comment from you that was basically a dare but I can't find it. If I come across who it was I will correct this.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 686, TheDudeAbides wrote:Hey Metal, I read your ISO trying to figure out where you explained that RC was a better information lynch than everyone else. I couldn't find it. Indulge me and explain.

At the time I wrote that I felt like we would know more because of his push on Odd. I do not consider his lynch to provide any additional information on the off chance he is town.

Also,

In post 109, Metalcyanide wrote:What makes him my hard scum read is that he pushed on such a weak read and attempted to put me L-1 so early. When I looked at the votes I thought he was going for a reaction test so I didn't call him on it but after he admitted to it not being any type of test I considered it a scum move.

What do you think was the scum motivation here?

This was early game, but anyways I thought the motivation was just to try and get an early wagon against town that he didn't know. I've changed my stance on IL though.

In post 282, Metalcyanide wrote:RC makes me nervous, I don't really like the push on Odd then the switch over to Aqua. I see this as the best D1 lynch right now and the flip, either way, would provide us with the most information.

What is the more information? Even early on you were going on about this.

Had Odd not been shot and RC been lynched I felt like the way things were going we could of been able to possibly clear Odd and Aquanim, depending on whatever other conversation took place. Odd's death was a game changer though.

In post 357, Metalcyanide wrote:Taly has a lot of UtE

UtE is AtE?

Yes

So it's a policy lynch, a scum lynch and an information lynch?

Yes, 70% scum, 5% policy lynch, 25% information lynch.

The claim thing was pretty clearly a joke. The information you've never justified.

In post 606, Metalcyanide wrote:I don't have you on my radar as scum

What changed? He was in your top 4.

Taly and I have had very little interaction this game and has been either a null read or weak scum read. At the time of the top 4 he was weak scum at the time of that post null. Even in the top 4 list I said I wasn;t really interested in him to much.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 688, InsidiousLemons wrote:Oh shit. I'm in the hospital, even I'm not quite sure what happened. I'll update and try to post when I'm discharged, which will likely be Friday; I'm extremely sorry. This is almost exactly what happened in the last game I started.
@Mod V/LA until Friday.

Hope everything is okay. Feel better
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 693, Aquanim wrote:I'm going to have to reassess Taly again and decide whether his current attitude to the game makes sense based on what's come before. That will, however, take a while.

For now:
UNVOTE: Boonskiies

Read his ISO, didn't see anything towny enough to outweigh his misrepresntation of Elyse's activity and the informational value of a RC lynch. He's been scumreading IL and RC all game and I don't see much of anything to indicate that his reads are shifting with new data. I'm obviously not going to get a Boonskiies quasi-policy lynch today; eektor's still on the table for me but Metal will do.

False, I've only scum read IL early and then I dropped it I see him as probable town now.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 698, toolenduso wrote:
In post 615, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In #494, you acknowledge pisskop's dayvig shot but seem fine with it, then in #508 (after the flip), you're pissed that he didn't get a claim first. Can you tell me why you weren't concerned about that in #494?
I assumed it was a joke. I've never actually seen a real dayvig before, but I've seen tons of fake ones.

I can buy that.

In post 611, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 608, toolenduso wrote:
@Metal:
Why did you assume that Boon's real name is Annie?
Post "I'm actually really unhappy about Boon replacing in on a townread because if he's scum the chances are he'll never end up as a strong scumread." I assumed he was going back to this.

In post 613, Metalcyanide wrote:I didn't know who Annie was, you were the last town read. I made an assumption, sorry. lol

This still makes no sense to me. I don't see how either of those things leads somebody to think that RC was talking about Boon.

He names someone as town, last town read was on Boon slot, thought maybe Boon's name was Annie was just trying to use deductive reasoning oblivious I failed.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 703, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 699, Metalcyanide wrote:I'
v
e been swamped all day at work I'll be on la
t
er. Quick skim I saw some questions I'll address them as best I can

Let's not fake soft claim.

VOTE: Metal

Answer the question on who I was going to vote for?

Who faked anything. I'm VT. I was just being cute with that post because I had 2 seconds at work. But ya VT here, RC has now pushed two town wagons. If I'm lynched I do hope this is taking into consideration. This is not meant to be an AtE just leaving behind info. I suck at being VT.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 715, Aquanim wrote:
In post 712, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 693, Aquanim wrote:I'm going to have to reassess Taly again and decide whether his current attitude to the game makes sense based on what's come before. That will, however, take a while.

For now:
UNVOTE: Boonskiies

Read his ISO, didn't see anything towny enough to outweigh his misrepresntation of Elyse's activity and the informational value of a RC lynch. He's been scumreading IL and RC all game and I don't see much of anything to indicate that his reads are shifting with new data. I'm obviously not going to get a Boonskiies quasi-policy lynch today; eektor's still on the table for me but Metal will do.

False, I've only scum read IL early and then I dropped it I see him as probable town now.

...You're correct, my apologies. That doesn't reverse the read, though.

That's fine. So since you are the only one here right now do you believe my claim? If I am the lynch, and assuming that you are town, after I flip town who do you look at?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I actually want everyone to answer that question
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 718, Aquanim wrote:There's not much to be believed or disbelieved about a VT claim. At the moment I'm voting you which would imply I don't think you're town. As for tomorrow I'm not sure, it would depend a fair bit on the nightkill and pisskop's hypothetical vig shot flip (mostly hypothetical in that he may be blocked). There are not many players I would rule out.

Besides RadiantCowbells, who else are you reading as scum and why? I know you said earlier but (a) that was before the Oddmusic flip and (b) I'd like to see some more details.

pedit: I wouldn't expect many people to say who they'll be gunning for tomorrow, between my reasons above and it being potentially useful information to the scum in choosing who to NK.

I'm back to reading Taly as scum thanks to Elyse's long post on her. Some stuff got pointed out that I hadn't noticed.
Something about mykonian is off but I have nothing better than a gut read on him
Boon for voting Odd, defending RC and then he has done nothing else useful, aside from vote for me but from my view it is less than useful.

I'll await any answers I get
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I'm off to bed. I'll try to be on at an earlier time than I was today tomorrow (well its 5 am so later today)
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Lets see recap between bed and now blah blah blah Metal scum or bad town blah blah blah
Taly jumps on the wagon
RC is interested in a Pisskop lynch???

Oh ya forgot to mention Boons vote on me is his second sheep vote for someone RC was after.

I find it as a possiblility for the enitre scum team to be already voting for me
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Of course that's assuming we only have 3 scum to kill
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 732, RadiantCowbells wrote:willing to support a Pisskop lynch

Seriously explain this batshit insane comment
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 743, eektor wrote:@metal Who do you think is the 3 scum on your team?

RC, Boon, Taly
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 746, eektor wrote:
In post 744, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 743, eektor wrote:@metal Who do you think is the 3 scum on your team?

RC, Boon, Taly

You don't think aquanim is scum?

I haven't really seen the case for it. The only thing that sticks out to me is RC jumping on him for defending Odd. And to me that was either scum jumping on someone for arguing with them or possible scum buddy distancing but nothing else really stood out to make Aqua look like scum to me.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Today absolutely sucked, car was hit, work was more fucked up than almost any non emergency time in the past 7 years.

I don't see anything to respond to. I'll probably be up for a bit if anyone wants to ask me anything.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

prod dodge shit still kinda sucks I'll be on this weekend
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Okay I need to stop disappearing for a few days at time town has died each time I've come back.

I didn't commit to talk because it was a weak read. Taly read like I was typing it, making me think he could of been scum or just unknowing how to express what he wanted to say.

RC is calming cop now....wtf?

Pisskop how are you reading me? You're the only person to have paired with me and I was scum that game (which is over) how do I look compared to that?

I'm probably going to be the lynch today based on recent talk but if everyone who claimed is what they say we are, maybe we should start looking more seriously at people who haven't been around?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

RC I'll respond to that after I get a response to this, who is taking RC's claim as legit?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #87) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Do you really think we have a scum (mafia or sk) who was ballsy enough to use a kill D1? Have you ever seen that before in this size game?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #88) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Yep, I know what I said. Still stand by what I said then.

Unrelated to the above what do you think of RC's offer to me?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

This game is all sorts of messed up. Town will be minus 4 (at least) by D2 if we don't figure somthing out.

RC your offer to me, was dumb but does say you really don't think I'm scum. Otherwise why allow me to live and then depend on me to vote for someone else you believe to be scum?

I think Pisskop is town, also take your shot tonight.

Is anyone interested in pursuing one of the following: Boon, IL, or The Dude.

I hate to push a luker on D1 but I think we can all agree that we can't agree on who to lynch with who is participating and I think there is a really good chance of hitting scum with one of these 3 and others have expressed that as well.

I would like to push and will vote for Boon. He's done nothing and has only sheeped RC.
UNVOTE: Radiant Cowbells - this isn't going anywhere and if Boon flips scum it might connect the dots on RC being scum.
VOTE: Boonskiies
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1011, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1010, Metalcyanide wrote:

Why is eektor not on this list?

Eektor can & should be on this list. While he has posted recently he doesn't have much substance to his posts.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1016, eektor wrote:
In post 1010, Metalcyanide wrote:This game is all sorts of messed up. Town will be minus 4 (at least) by D2 if we don't figure somthing out.

RC your offer to me, was dumb but does say you really don't think I'm scum. Otherwise why allow me to live and then depend on me to vote for someone else you believe to be scum?

I think Pisskop is town, also take your shot tonight.

I hate to push a luker on D1 but I think we can all agree that we can't agree on who to lynch with who is participating and I think there is a really good chance of hitting scum with one of these 3 and others have expressed that as well.

I would like to push and will vote for Boon. He's done nothing and has only sheeped RC.
UNVOTE: Radiant Cowbells - this isn't going anywhere and if Boon flips scum it might connect the dots on RC being scum.
VOTE: Boonskiies

IL already has two votes, why did you vote for Boon and not join the IL wagon?

Personnaly I don't like the wagon. Aside from the stuff at the very beggining of the day I hven't disliked IL. I'm also a little soft on people who are having IRL issues that prevent them from playing the game.

@RC
- You've made your case about Pisskop now move on to something else, and come back to it later. All your doing at this point is annoying people and in the 0.0000000000001% chance you are right noone will care because you pissed us off.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1042, mykonian wrote:
In post 1039, Metalcyanide wrote:All your doing at this point is annoying people and in the 0.0000000000001% chance you are right noone will care because you pissed us off.

just skip his posts like a sensible person.

I have been at this point but i do have to at least skim to ensure there isn't something usable there. RC is still the one I want lynched today but I don't see it happening.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1041, RadiantCowbells wrote:I obviously haven't made my point if I still can't get any one to agree to leash his shot.

No your point has been made, noone likes it.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1046, Elyse wrote:
In post 1043, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1042, mykonian wrote:
In post 1039, Metalcyanide wrote:All your doing at this point is annoying people and in the 0.0000000000001% chance you are right noone will care because you pissed us off.

just skip his posts like a sensible person.

I have been at this point but i do have to at least skim to ensure there isn't something usable there. RC is still the one I want lynched today but I don't see it happening.

You want to lynch a non counterclaimed cop?

@pisskop
RC is being ridiculous, but why did you FoS him in the first place?

We A) Don't even know if there is a cop in this game and B) it's D1 I would hope if we have a cop they would shut up about it. I was the only one voting for RC and Pisskop was going back and forth with him and he claimed, I'm a noob to this game but even I know that weak. I claimed VT while at L-2 but you know what if I'm the lynch town loses nothing If I'm NK town loses nothing, there isn't a downside to claiming VT there is a huge downside to claiming cop wither you are or not
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Also, if RC is the cop and isn't dead tomorrow he is in fact not the cop
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1049, pisskop wrote:
In post 1048, Metalcyanide wrote:Also, if RC is the cop and isn't dead tomorrow he is in fact not the cop

Not true. You should know better than that. We could have Jailers, bodyguards, doctors, etc.

True, I didn't think about other roles that could protect the cop since Taly was the road block i assumed that was it.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

It's not a dodge if you've been prodded :facepalm:
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Can you expand on that please? What changed for you?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

had to do that, sorry
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1078, Aquanim wrote:So, Metalcyanide... RadiantCowbells isn't getting lynched today, and (for better or worse) it doesn't appear Boonskiies is either. If you're town, do you want to try to sell me on a lynch that's not you?

My best reads are RC and Boon and I really still want to see one of them as the lynch. I don't have a good case on anyone else right now.

But if I had to sell you on someone it would
Mykonian
. His scum read on IL stands out a bit to me. He has switched back & forth a few times post he says scum for IL early play but in post he has a town read. He later said he tought IL's post was scummy but I'm seeing it as an early read list nothing to much sticks out. In hind sight IL was wrong about Taly but I think most of us where, so nothing much to see there.

And, here's some other stuff that I've been thinking about.

Aquanim
even though you have pushed me at times and are currently voting me I haven't disliked your play. I have liked the questions you've asked and the issues you've pushed.

The Dude Abides
even though he hasn't been around, alot of his early reads are where I'm at now.

And finally I don't know why everyone isn't just jumping on Boon right now. He hasn't posted anything in days then posts a prod dodge after he has been prodded. If by some act of god he is town, scum should be all over this, the fact I'm the only one voting him right now says to me that they may be trying to protect him. Of course he could be getting ignored by scum for an easy lynch on D2 (hows that for some WIFOM) but I don't think thats the case.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1083, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wouldn't be averse to a Boon lynch considering I can't read the guy.

Then place a vote on him
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I just took a lame shot at getting you to vote for a scum mate. Can't blame a guy for trying.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

@Mod my vote is on Boon, you have me on both RC and Boon
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1092, Aquanim wrote:
@Mod: RadiantCowbells' vote does not appear at all in the above votecount; is this an error or the outcome of the following rule:

In post 1, MonkeyMan576 wrote:...
4. If any player has a vote count other than 1(i.e. a non voter or double voter), it will be reflected in the vote count.

Interesting theory but why would have RC shown up in other vote counts
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1104, Boonskiies wrote:Boonskiies town!!

Oh okay. Care to add anything to the conversation.

:facepalm:
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1116, TheDudeAbides wrote:
I think Metal could easily be scum, but I'll need to review that. He's been a subject of a lot of discussion. To me his failure to note that RC is a cop is bad.

I noted it I just don't entierly believe it.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Time to make some hard choices people. Do not let this go to a no lynch no matter what.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1127, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1125, pisskop wrote:At this point, using my vig tonight will force the scum to choose who to RB/NK/etc

Well, do as you please, I can't actually stop you doing otherwise.

With TDA throwing away his vote and InsidiousLemons still AWOL I can't get a Metal lynch without a switch from somebody. Would it be you?

In post 1126, toolenduso wrote:Is nobody interested in an eektor lynch?

Mykonian was, IIRC for no better reasons than "he's lurking" or something. I'd much prefer Metal.

I was hoping you would all move over to Boon......please
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

...................sigh

Pisskop just make sure to use your shot. I don't trust RC I don't think alot of people do. If I were scum you would be the night kill to try and prevent the second shot.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

it is
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Okay, WTF. I don't want to be lynched but you are going to cause a no lynch
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Screw it, I'm still probably going to be the lynch but RC is just nuts and this is now a policy lynch to me.

VOTE: Radinet Cowbells

It means nothing because not enough people will join me but it makes me feel better.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1142, pisskop wrote:We should lynch IL.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??? Why.

Someone put me back at L-1 and I'll just kill myself this game doesn't make sense anymore.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

last part was sarcasm btw
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1151, Elyse wrote:Metal voting for RC is stupid and scummy.
RC voting for pisskop is stupid and scummy.
Pisskop refusing to answer why he FoS'd RC is stupid and scummy.

I admitted my new vote was stupid.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1149, pisskop wrote:Are you guys just not paying attention to things I vocally support? Ive been campaigning IL since early game.

Okay I've looked over your ISO again and I see the real push for IL starting at post . After that though there is just quick reasoning. Can you lay out your case please.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1158, Aquanim wrote:I hate this part where I get cold feet too - but I'm not in for an eektor or Insidious lynch today, I wouldn't get the votes for Mykonian, and lynching Boonskiies would be giving up. I'm not lynching either of the claimed town PRs today. Does anyone have a case for TheDudeAbides?

I'm open to any lynch at this point. I would join a mykonian wagon if one were to form. I don't have a TheDude case though.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1167, Boonskiies wrote:did someone say L-1?

:facepalm: <----- seriously everytime I use this I do it in real life.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1167, Boonskiies wrote:did someone say L-1?

Why is no one voting him?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1171, mykonian wrote:because that's not scummy.

Really? Not taking part in any discussion and probably not fully reading what’s going on isn’t scummy?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Don't assume, look where is got me
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 847, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Taly has been modkilled for communicating outside the game. Taly was the
Town Roleblocker
Due to the modkill, day will be extended by 3 days.

@MOD
Who was Taly communicating with? Is this something we are allowed to know?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1169, mykonian wrote:
In post 1159, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1158, Aquanim wrote:I hate this part where I get cold feet too - but I'm not in for an eektor or Insidious lynch today, I wouldn't get the votes for Mykonian, and lynching Boonskiies would be giving up. I'm not lynching either of the claimed town PRs today. Does anyone have a case for TheDudeAbides?

I'm open to any lynch at this point. I would join a mykonian wagon if one were to form. I don't have a TheDude case though.

curious timing, dear.

No it's not. I discussed earlier you could be scum, its a weak read but with my other reads not happening I'll go with it.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Cool you have 19 hours to get 2 people on your side and avoid a no lynch. You'll get a mislynch but that can be sorted out later
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Lets hope I'm drastically wrong about RC and my weak read is right VOTE: Mykonian
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

@MOD
can we get an updated vote count to see how far off we are from a lynch
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1222, toolenduso wrote:Well that changes things.

UNVOTE: eektor

Eektor's lynch doesn't appear possible, and while I would rather see him lynched I do see the case for Metal too based on interactions with Taly.

What interactions? I had a weak scum read on him and asked a few questions.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1221, pisskop wrote:We should lynch today. We are not nolynching. I will hold my shot.

Say we no lynch, will you use your shot?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1227, Elyse wrote:Add metal jumping on any wagon he can to reasons he's on the scumpile. He should be pushing his strongest scumread but he's willing to lynch basically anyone except IL which is weird as hell and if he flips scum IL could be his buddy. As a VT, metal's behavior seems a little off.

I did push RC and Boon as much as I could. No one cared. So in order to avoid a no lynch I'll jump on a wagon no problem. If we no lynch I'll push RC and boon again D2 but for now I think we need a lynch even if its me.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1231, eektor wrote:I believe the VC is 4 and 4 on metal and IL. If necessary I will move my vote to metal.

@Metal I don't understand why you aren't voting for IL. It is down to your lynch or IL and you think IL is more town than you are?

@Elyse You might be right between the two of them being scum buddies. If they are both scum, I wonder if it is IL that has a better power.

I don't know if he is town or scum. Early game I thought scum then I switched to a town read then he went away. I don't like to vote for someone who legit can't be here to defend themselves, unlike someone like boon who just isn't playing.

If we get down to it I'll hammer IL to avoid the no lynch.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

*raises hand*
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

seriously we need to kill someone
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1248, pisskop wrote:
In post 1224, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1221, pisskop wrote:We should lynch today. We are not nolynching. I will hold my shot.

Say we no lynch, will you use your shot?

Why?

just wondering
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1258, Elyse wrote:So uh we need someone besides mykonian to switch to metal.

Otherwise Aqua and I (or metal lol he's not voting IL) have to switch to IL to avoid a NL.

Is anyone that is not voting for metal but will on?

I already said I'll hammer. Why is that not beliveable
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

No that would be playing against my win condition. I will hammer IL if he gets to L-1. I don't like the lynch but I hate no lynch more.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #136) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

VOTE: InsidiousLemons

happy I caved into pressure. Now who's the hammer. Oh and we have 1 hour 8 minutes
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #137) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6689308#p6689308]post 1264[/url], MonkeyMan576 wrote:
That's a lynch. You have 12 hours of twilight before night begins and the flip is shown.

You sure? I think that's L-1. Last VC was L-2, mykonian switched to me and back then I voted IL. Unless I'm missing a vote.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #138) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Assuming that was lynch what now guys?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #139) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Okay 44 minutes who's hammering
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #140) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

10 minutes left
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #141) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

2 minutes kill one of us
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I wasn't self voting. This isn't my fault
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #143) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Well see you all in 84 hours or so
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1283, Aquanim wrote:I suppose under the circumstances I have no further objection to pisskop taking his shot, though trying to take it tonight may or may not be the best method to achieve that. Use your judgement.

Now I guess I have to work out whether the resistance to a Metalcyanide lynch was strong because he's mafia and his buddies were against it, or because this town is just too sedentary to live. Or both, I suppose.

Town screwed the pooch. There were several opportunities to lynch me or IL

Pisskop should take his shot.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1282, Elyse wrote:How are you so sure you'll be alive?

I'm hoping you won't be.

If the scum team plays right I will be alive. Scum has a confirmed vig or a claimed cop to kill and I'm going to be the easy lynch D2. So they should be leaving me alone so that town can mislynch D2. Assuming enough people bother to show up at the end of the day to lynch someone.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Thought about it, I'm guessing he has a different shot in mind but it is a possibility. BTW, just because I don't mention something doesn't mean it wasn't thought of.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

But on the chance I'm killed during the night cycle please lynch Boon D2 after I flip VT.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

A metaphor to town on D1
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1269, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm tentatively willing to hammer IL if I can't get another vote on Metal in the next ten minutes.

Why didn't you hammer? You had 30 minutes to do so.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Well thats both a surprise and not a surprise. By which I mean I didn't really believe Rc was the cop but since he claimed it even if town he was dead.

Pisskop go ahead and use your shot

VOTE: Boonskies
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

edit to my last post I meant to write vanilla town
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #152) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1321, Aquanim wrote:For similar reasons I'm not confident to say with certainty that one or the other is definitely scum for the sole reason of the no-lynch. If they're both town scum would probably have cheerfully hammered one of them... but perhaps the scum weren't around to do that at an appropriate time.

I'm thinking scum were already on IL & myself or they're the type of lurkers who don't show up for end of the day. There is the possibility of IL being scum but I want to hear from him on everything before I commit to that idea.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #153) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1324, pisskop wrote:Speculation on such things isnt going to yield fruit.

We need suspects. Not what-ifs.

I still like boon, hasn't said anything and he sheeped RC
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #154) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1330, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1329, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1324, pisskop wrote:Speculation on such things isnt going to yield fruit.

Why are either of these at all reasons to like boon?

I was responding to Pisskop about suspects and saying I suspect boon as scum. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #155) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Where is everyone?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #156) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1347, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1343, pisskop wrote:
In post 1330, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1329, Metalcyanide wrote:

Why are either of these at all reasons to like boon?

And also, IL, you've caught up? What are your thoughts? Id still like to lynch you.

WTF?! LOL, and he's voting me?

VOTE: Metal

Blatant, obvious contradicion? I must be missing something here.

Granted, I understand he probably means he still likes the idea of lynching me.

Boon, you are the laziest scum I've ever seen. You skip the damn post which was 2 posts after that one where I say I want you lynched. If you flip town I'm going to be pissed and fucking recommend you be banned for playing against your win condition, if you are scum your damn teammates should be voting your weak ass for the same reason. Everyone vote this idiot please or Pisskop just shoot the fucker.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1356, InsidiousLemons wrote:I'm not liking boon right now, he's sort of worming around but I doubt I need to explain what I mean by that. His last few posts, as well as Metal's, are evidence enough.
@Pisskop: I'm essentially caught up, I have about 2 pages to go but I've been skimming the recent game as well. What would you like to know my thoughts on?

Please expand on the are evidence enough part please.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Ya bad day yesterday that I took out on boon but still meant it.
IL can you give us some other reads or something or who toy think pisskop should use his shot on
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1370, InsidiousLemons wrote:Aaaaand I've been diagnosed with bronchitis. I can't do this right now, I'm sorry, if I stick around I'm just going to make the game worse for everyone by playing badly and posting sparsely. I'm extremely sorry to everyone, I won't try and keep playing games I can't be active in anymore. Lesson learned.
@Mod: Requesting replacement.

Hope you get well soon
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1372, pisskop wrote:So fun story.

I'm a one-shot vig. Not 2 shot.

Well so much for the idea of getting Boon and someone else today
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Well while we wait for IL's spot to be filled. What does everyone think of Pisskop revealing he is a one shot vig not a two and his plan of being nk .

Imo pisskop if this was your plan you shouldn't of said you were going to hold your shot. You should of giving a fake short list of people to shoot in hopes of tricking scum into killing you over RC. But really I would like to know why did you want to play your role that way?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1381, Elyse wrote:I like his decision. Don't really see the point in discussing it since I'm pretty sure we all think he's town.

Well we all thought he was town because of the 2 shot and todays would be proof of that. But ya I still do think he is town but am just prying for some info since there seems to be so few people checking in right now and the conversation has come to a stand still.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1385, toolenduso wrote:Nevermind. Just found the mini normal archives, which made that a lot easier to research. Here's a game from 2013 with a non-consecutive day serial killer:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=25003

So it's not unprecedented. It looks like town dayvigs and nighttime sk's are far more common though. Interestingly enough, pisskop's actions so far don't exclude the possibility of a non-consecutive day sk. But in the game I linked it looks like the day sk didn't have to submit his kill publicly, which I think makes sense. If you're going to require the SK to kill during the day, I don't think it makes a lot of sense to make them announce it. Kind of unfair to the sk imo.

Here's a game with just a straight-up day serial killer: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=4299

Also where it looks like the sk didn't have to submit kills publicly.

I mean, I guess it's still possible that daySKPisskop decided to declare the kill so that he could claim dayvig and ride on the cred, but I find that unlikely and if it's the case I would probably nominate pisskop for a scummie after the game is over.

So...it's possible, but I don't think so.

As for the possibility of scum with a daykill, I can't find one in the archives. Which would seem to indicate it's not something that would happen in a mini normal, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

Here's one with a mafia day rolecop: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=8430

But obviously that's a different story than if you're going to give scum a daykill.

So last time someone did a SK day kill was in 2013. I think we are good with trying to pin down Pisskop.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

So since everyone has checked in and we have gotten some stuff out of the way, who do you guys think we should be looking at right now?

Don't need, or want, a full list from everyone just your top scum and why should we be looking at them?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Oh actually, The Dude still hasn't checked in but everyone else has
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

So, The Dude Abides, in the last 5 posts you did the following:
-Said you were here
-Asked for clarification on a question
-Said you want to lynch Boon (twice)
-Said Pisskop is town
-Went on V/LA

Thanks for all the help. Also, I believe Tool is trying to find out who RC was going to investigate had he not been the nk
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

I never said we didn't agree on these things. I'm just kinda annoyed the conversation has come to stand still and was hoping for something new, sorry
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1405, Elyse wrote:We need to lynch to find scum, not to find information.

Forgot to vote. I still think he's scum from yesterday.

Swing and a miss
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1405, Elyse wrote:We need to lynch to find scum, not to find information.

What makes me your best scum read?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1411, Elyse wrote:
In post 1408, Metalcyanide wrote:

What makes me your best scum read?

Mostly the reasons from yesterday and today you are complaining about a lack of conversation without starting one yourself.

The conversation thus far has been where is Boon and we think Pisskop is town. I'm not good at leading town or getting conversations going probably why you think I'm scum, unless your scum trying to get a mislynch but ignoring that for now. My entire game relies on being able to comment on others arguments.

Pretend you know your wrong about me, who's your next best scum read? Why?

Semi-crazy theory that i thought of, could you be scum. Your posts are very well thought out and read like you know a bit more than the rest of us. You wanted to kill both Odd and Taly D1 (but in fairness most of us did) and now your pushing me so 3 town pushes but are saying we need to ignore a boon lynch because it won't tell us anything. But that's just a theory
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I assumed this was in reference to Boon since we were talking about him right before you posted this.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Well you voted for me and have ignored Boon pretty much the entire game (11 mentions in your iso) so you don't seem interested in even discussing him lurking, your just like well nothing there moving on.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1416, mykonian wrote:
In post 1410, toolenduso wrote:OK. The reason I was asking was because I was wondering of the scumteam might have seen that RC was going to investigate mykonian, and killed RC instead of pisskop because they didn't want the cop getting a guilty. But given the number of people who say they found it likely RC was just posturing, I don't think this amounts to much. Just wanted to ask around to see if there was anything there.

OK. The reason I was asking was because I was wondering of the scumteam might have seen that RC was going to investigate mykonian, and killed RC instead of pisskop because they didn't want the cop getting a guilty. But given the number of people who say they found it likely RC was just posturing, I don't think this amounts to much.
Just wanted to ask around to see if there was anything there.

Bolded part stands out to me.

Why does only the bolded part stick out to you?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1419, Elyse wrote:You are twisting my words. I specifically said that "information" isn't a good reason to lynch someone anymore, which, if anything, SUPPORTS a Boon lynch. And what the hell am I supposed to say about someone who is literally a nonfactor in the game?

"Oh that Boon. Look at him and all of his posts."

Liiiiiiike.

Boon is very much an option today but I'm not going to pretend he's scummier than you.

Right now your saying Boon is a nonfactor. This is false. He has made himself known enough to draw attention. If he is scum he has lurked perfectly because not enough of town want to go after him if he is town he has caused a distraction that the scum team loves. He is a factor.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #175) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1427, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 1402, Metalcyanide wrote:I never said we didn't agree on these things. I'm just kinda annoyed the conversation has come to stand still and was hoping for something new, sorry

It really makes more sense for you to try to work with me than to try to alienate me.

In post 1425, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1424, TheDudeAbides wrote:Aqua, you know I'm an alt. How come you haven't mentioned it in the thread?

It didn't seem relevant. I'd almost entirely forgotten finding out, for that matter. I don't know who you're an alt of.

You don't think that people would read me differently depending on what they perceive my experience to be?

1st part yes it does make more sense to work with you.
2nd part you using an alt makes 0 difference to me personally
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1444, toolenduso wrote:
In post 1349, Metalcyanide wrote:Boon, you are the laziest scum I've ever seen. You skip the damn post which was 2 posts after that one where I say I want you lynched. If you flip town I'm going to be pissed and fucking recommend you be banned for playing against your win condition, if you are scum your damn teammates should be voting your weak ass for the same reason. Everyone vote this idiot please or Pisskop just shoot the fucker.

Am I the only one who finds this reaction weird? I mean, why get this mad at somebody you think is scum? For that matter, why get this mad at anyone simply for being inactive?

In post 1412, Metalcyanide wrote:Semi-crazy theory that i thought of, could you be scum. Your posts are very well thought out and read like you know a bit more than the rest of us. You wanted to kill both Odd and Taly D1 (but in fairness most of us did) and now your pushing me so 3 town pushes but are saying we need to ignore a boon lynch because it won't tell us anything. But that's just a theory

Why is it crazy (or semi-crazy) to think that Elyse could be scum?

Maybe an over reaction but I don't like lurkers and I don't like when I'm the only one trying to put pressure on one to do something.

My theory was crazy because I literally pieced the whole case together just to see reactions. Really I liked the responses from Elyse, and that's why I didn't respond to the last post from her. I was hoping more people would say something about it but not sure what I would get from people at this point so my semi-crazy theory was in fact just a crazy reaction test for Elyse.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

- I had a problem with RC all game and didn't believe the cop claim so I pushed what I thought was right. Plus RC was really playing this game well, went after 3 town Odd, Taly, myself, and claimed for no reason. Yep totally trusted him
- Called several people lurkers based off post count and time away. Just because you had a few long posts doesn't mean your not lurking (imo)
- Was also willing to be the lynch gave IL a break because he was in the damn hospital.
- I feel like I've attempted to get conversation going several times.
- Yes, I too can try reaction tests. Unfortunately no one commented besides you, but I liked your responses at least. :mrgreen:
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #178) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Well I think I'm pretty much done here, if I'm lynched good game scum nice win because I don't see town figuring anything out.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #179) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Mykonian why have you defended me so much? You seem to be the only one.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #180) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I still say Boon really don't know who else
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #181) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1500, toolenduso wrote:
In post 1445, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1444, toolenduso wrote:
In post 1412, Metalcyanide wrote:Semi-crazy theory that i thought of, could you be scum. Your posts are very well thought out and read like you know a bit more than the rest of us. You wanted to kill both Odd and Taly D1 (but in fairness most of us did) and now your pushing me so 3 town pushes but are saying we need to ignore a boon lynch because it won't tell us anything. But that's just a theory

Why is it crazy (or semi-crazy) to think that Elyse could be scum?

My theory was crazy because I literally pieced the whole case together just to see reactions. Really I liked the responses from Elyse, and that's why I didn't respond to the last post from her. I was hoping more people would say something about it but not sure what I would get from people at this point so my semi-crazy theory was in fact just a crazy reaction test for Elyse.

So...why call it semi-crazy in post #1412?

@Mykonian, eektor and TDA
: I asked you some questions in posts #1443 and #1444 that I don't think you've answered yet.

So it wouldn't be fully ignored.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #182) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Aqua: why you switching from me to mykonian?

But I am going to VOTE: mykonian becasue I find his hard defense of me to be off and his defense of Boon is just dumb.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #183) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Hey got the prod. I've been reading but having had much to say about anything.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1600, Aquanim wrote:
@Metalcyanide
: I think that in the next two days we're going to lynch Mykonian and Boonskiies and they're both going to flip mafia. This is your opportunity to sell me on the idea that you shouldn't come next.

Besides Mykonian and Boonskiies, who do you think is mafia and why? Why do you not think the other people are mafia?

Tool is a good possibility he has had a slight defense of Boon for a good part of the game and has not made a read on Myk besides early game.
The only other person I think could be scum, and this is a very weak scum read, is Bell. He & IL could of been distancing themselves from Myk and Boon but again this is a real stretch
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #185) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I didn't want to vote for IL because of his IRL stuff thats it
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #186) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1616, Elyse wrote:
@metal
You still have to explain your reaction test.

The reaction test was to see how you would respond, to see if others would respond, and just get conversation going again because we were at a stand still at the time
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #187) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1620, pisskop wrote:
unvote
vote: Metalcyanide

No counterwagon is troublesome. I have schoolworks I
have
to do, but Id like to exp]lore this game.

Voting for me just to have a counterwagon is counter productive right now imo. You're basically helping scum use me as a distraction.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #188) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Not expecting anything just looking at what I got.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #189) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1627, Aquanim wrote:By my count there are less than 24 hours left in the day, and messing about at this stage got us a nolynch last time. We don't even have a wagon at L-1 any more...

Do not screw this up.

Seriously a no lynch can not happen again.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #190) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1629, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: myk

Nothing has convinced me otherwise and we need a lynch. That's l~1, right?

No L-2 Pisskop switched his vote
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #191) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

VOTE: Vote Elyse you either suck at finding scum or have purposefully pushed only town players including myself
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #192) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

How?
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #193) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I think town has giving up this game anyways. So everyone just vote for you who you want then I think we can try to figure it out from there after everyone casts a vote
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #194) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Be on later tonight
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Still here.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #196) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Sorry I've lost a lot of interest in this game. It's been a bad few weeks. I'm trying to catch up on the current situation and I'll let you know who I want to vote for besides Boon but I'm really only against a TBA and Aqua vote right now.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #197) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1736, eektor wrote:
In post 1734, Bellaphant wrote:
My read on Tool isn't just based on that: the case boon pushed on him was terrible, I've re-read his interactions with Taly, which look way too...invested for him to be scum, and I like his considered approach to new situations: he looks like he's legit trying to sort the game.

Aquanim wrote:I think you missed the last question: if Bellaphant and Metal are both scum, you appear to have only considered the possibility that the third scum was on the InsidiousLemons wagon (hence concluding that it's TDA). What makes you think that the third mafia would not be on the Metal wagon day 1 instead?

@eek, can you explain, other than the above, other reasons that TDA is scum?

I wasn't aware Boon had presented a case on tool, what was so terrible about his case?

It's not so much a case but rather Boon has called Tool scum for pretty much the whole game. I could see it as Boon keeping himself distanced from Tool if one of them flipped.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #198) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1748, eektor wrote:@metal Is there anybody else besides Elyse you want to vote for? Would you vote for Bella?

I can see what your saying about Bell not doing much of anything since replacing in. Only thing of substance (imo) is the early read list and voting for myk near deadline.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #199) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Sorry didn't finish my post, so yes I would vote for Bella. With whats there for IL and Bella I could go for a Bella lynch in our current situation. And to reiterate what I've said before IL only got a break from me because he wasn't around

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”