Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:06 am

Post by waynegg »

RQS

So, you drew that scum card...

How do you plan on going about getting town lynched without being obvious about it?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:11 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 13, morph the cat wrote:You can put me in your scum list if you want. Won't change my alignment.
Nice angle.

VOTE: Morph
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:26 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 36, Psychlone wrote:
In post 33, waynegg wrote:
In post 13, morph the cat wrote:You can put me in your scum list if you want. Won't change my alignment.
Nice angle.

I approve of the vote, but I don't get what you mean by "angle."
The flippant scum claim during RVS. Putting them in scum won't change their alignment, ergo scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 53, morph the cat wrote:
In post 51, pieguyn wrote:@morph: do you think that's a town-tell?
If it is it's a super light one.

Don't worry bro, i'll chop your balls off this game too.
Make it a gelding. Wait, nobody has balls this game. Hysterectomy.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 60, morph the cat wrote:
In post 31, zMuffinMan wrote:OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP, READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Claim: PGO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THIS IS NOT A TEST, I'M A PGO SO IF YOU'RE SCUM PLEASE TARGET ME KTHX
What an odd set of circumstances. It just so happens that:

I claim miller-tracker
Bullpoopoo and that's all I have to say about that.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 66, Psychlone wrote:
In post 39, waynegg wrote:
Nice angle.

The flippant scum claim during RVS. Putting them in scum won't change their alignment, ergo scum.
Can't tell if you though morph's early posts were srs or not

P-EDIT: YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE THE PASSWORD!
You should at least be able to tell my vote was. Many a truth is told in jest.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 76, pieguyn wrote:
In post 74, waynegg wrote:Bullpoopoo and that's all I have to say about that.
wayne are you even reading the thread
Yes. I read the Xenoblade one as well. And I'm posting as I get caught back up, which I guess I am now.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

Moar RQS answers please. Thanks Mastin.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why, fleasmon?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:10 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 177, Varsoon wrote:I originally put my vote on pieguyn because she exhibited behavior that I attribute to scum (suffocation and disengagement with a town player).
The irony of this :lol:

VOTE: Varsoon
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:17 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 185, morph the cat wrote:
Town

13. zMuffinMan - I think the right things are catching his attention/bothering him.
As opposed to straight-up buddying Varsoon?

pedit you say its scummy of someone to suffocate and disengage from a town player. Look at all your translations for some suffocation. Look at your over the top talking over Pie for the last several pages for disengagement. Like seriously. Go back and read your shit with him and act like someone else posted it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:18 am

Post by waynegg »

The vote is because, by using your own logic, you're scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 am

Post by waynegg »

And maybe a little of, hey pull your head out of your ass, realize that you're doing everything you describe as scum behavior, and notice the buddy you picked up along the way. Yeah, maybe some of that too.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:25 am

Post by waynegg »

191, 192
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:30 am

Post by waynegg »

Argh huh! I'm saying that Muffin is buddying you. I'm not saying you're scum, dork! Lol!

pedit isolate the muffin on Pie with Varsoon. Varsoon probably caught town with how they've been going on with each other and there's Muffin just eating it up.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:38 am

Post by waynegg »

No. It doesn't. It means exactly what I said it means. It's like if you're a dog and got put outside on a hot summer day and I tell you to look at the fleas you picked up along the way. That doesn't imply that you asked for the fleas. Just that you picked them up.

You've played with me enough by now to know that I use my vote for more than to just get someone lynched. You were gloating very much, and I figured that was the easiest way to get your attention. Looks like I wasn't wrong.

VOTE: Muffin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:49 am

Post by waynegg »

Since when is "buddy" a good thing in Mafia. When you use positive terms ~ girlfriend, partner, companion ~ i suppose you could make a case for your view. Let's try some negative terms...

"Notice the herpes you picked up along the way."
"Notice the enemy you picked up along the way."
"Notice the
girlfriend
you picked up along the way."
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:56 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 201, Varsoon wrote: Regardless, the sentence expresses that I should be aware of the buddy that I've picked up, which indeed implies that I consider another player to be my buddy.
You should be aware of the buddying (but you were oblivious to it); it doesn't imply that you consider someone your buddy (eg same team). You're reading something that wasn't said.

Regardless of this pointlessness ~ you and Pie come off TvT and muffin is buddying you on it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:15 am

Post by waynegg »

It looks like someone trying to get a footing that's barely begun.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:18 am

Post by waynegg »

*in a game that's barely begu
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 209, morph the cat wrote:
In post 197, waynegg wrote:pedit isolate the muffin on Pie with Varsoon. Varsoon probably caught town with how they've been going on with each other and there's Muffin just eating it up.
Ok, so what I'm seeing, now that I've had something resembling my quota of coffee is that zmuffin went after pieguyn's arguments with pieguyn rather than directly interacting much with varsoon during their altercation.

So, you're thinking wk? I can see reasons for a town player to try to decrease the heat/increase the light.

How would you characterize the similarities/differences in the zmuffin/pieguyn interactions compared to your interactions with varsoon?
Muffin was fueling the flames to bolster Varsoon's mindset. I pointed out to Varsoon what muffin was doing.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:22 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 210, zMuffinMan wrote:you don't know what buddying means if you think defending a town read is buddying.

and you clearly have no idea how to play this game if you think that's a bad thing.
Lol!

My weakest point for years was how easily I was buddied. I have tons of intimate knowledge on being buddied as a result. "Defending" a town read isn't what you were doing. You were bolstering Varsoon's argument against Pie without taking a definitive stance, ala voting Pie to echo your sentiment.

It's TvT because of how obstinate both were in their stances and nether stopped to consider one over the other to the point both were tunneling. If one were scum they would have just conceded a small point and deflected onto something else.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 211, morph the cat wrote:This game is almost clique-ish due to the number of people who play often together on the player list.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:26 am

Post by waynegg »

Nice angle.

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:26 am

Post by waynegg »

So true, lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 am

Post by waynegg »

I have muffin scum, BRO maybe scum (he's to envolved early, when he generally lurks the hell out of D1 as town). I have Varsoon and Pie as town. I think you're town unless thezmon flips scum. Morph I'm on the fence about. They come off town, but ffery does have that propensity to awkwardly scumclaim for her own lulz which is keeping me from saying they're town. Everyone else is in a holding pattern while I wait for more posting.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:55 am

Post by waynegg »

Cabd and I see things very differently and still reach the same conclusions eventually. I don't see anything to be sad over. Enlighten me?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:15 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 42, morph the cat wrote:
In post 41, morph the cat wrote:That's a great idea, wayne, and imma let you finish, but this morphgame had the best scum claim of all time:
In post 29, morph the cat wrote:hi guys.
In post 3, Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's all hold hands and pray for the random.org gods to give ffery scum!
You didn't have to go so far as to sacrifice a kitten to them.

Post something useful guys. page 1 is nearly used up and I have not one read.
You forgot this.

Both are ffery posts.
What happened to the post just before this one where you linked to two games where you scum told on yourself early, with no feeling cornered. I know I didn't just dream the post up...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 am

Post by waynegg »

Ok, but now I don't find that post, that had links to two ffery games where she told on herself, in this thread any more. What happened to it?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 am

Post by waynegg »

It was between this post...
In post 39, waynegg wrote:
Nice angle.

And this one...
In post 42, morph the cat wrote:
In post 41, morph the cat wrote:That's a great idea, wayne, and imma let you finish, but this morphgame had the best scum claim of all time:
In post 3, Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's all hold hands and pray for the random.org gods to give ffery scum!

You forgot this.

Both are ffery posts.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 255, morph the cat wrote:It's in the same realm as the post where I ask varsoon his address so I can send him a pizza.
Why?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 am

Post by waynegg »

Neither were ongoing games
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:23 am

Post by waynegg »

Sorry, but it bothers me when posts come up I explicitly missing.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 am

Post by waynegg »

*inexplicitly
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 am

Post by waynegg »

I'm not eating anybody's face cabd. It just bothers me the post was deleted because it ain't here no mo. I've gone page-by-page looking for it to make sure.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:32 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 249, morph the cat wrote: So I've been Nacho can probably figure out what the timing and game state mean given when I posted that, and the sort of stick-with-truth statement that I'm likely to make when I feel cornered and don't want to lie.
It especially concerns me because of this statement and the fact those posts which were linked disproves this one ^ where ffery says she makes that kind of "stick-with-truth statement" when she feels cornered.

pedit I know what I saw.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 am

Post by waynegg »

One was a game from September. I don't remember the other. They weren't necessarily Morph games, just games ffery was in.

pedit no, I'm not. I'm just saying a post that
was
here! no longer is.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 am

Post by waynegg »

I can think of many innocuous situations where it would come up missing, so please don't insinuate me accusing anyone of cheating. The game that I remember was a game that started in September that was a flawless scum victory (or at least it seemed as much in the OP because every flip was green). So, a little help finding that one?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 am

Post by waynegg »

All I remember is the link, the start date (sept 13 I think) and all the green flips.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 am

Post by waynegg »

And I swear to God if I'm dreaming about MS I'm going on V/LA for a few days :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:56 am

Post by waynegg »

I'll dig...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:02 am

Post by waynegg »

I can't find it, so I'll just drop it. That wasn't it though
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:12 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 34, Baezu wrote:

We're trying to get achievements. Why are you not playing along?

@jason if you want to start an avatar fad I'd follow
Never mind. Found it. Ima dork.

So anyhow, there's no way she was cornered by post 29 in any game and the flippant scum claim. So yeah. I feel like a fool for overlooking it but there's the contradictory evidence.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:18 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 282, morph the cat wrote:That's the game we've been fucking talking about, where I INTENTIONALLY SCUMCLAIMED
IN ORDER TO EARN A DAYKILL
In post 281, waynegg wrote:
Never mind. Found it. Ima dork.
:lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:21 am

Post by waynegg »

Did you unlock an achievement here? No? Muffin.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:33 am

Post by waynegg »

Ok, so igmeou. Better? Now, muffin...?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:36 am

Post by waynegg »

This is really weird how I feel like you're trying to convince me you're scum. It's kinda like being in high school and lusting after that hot chick in homeroom who, though she usually ignores you, at the party throws herself at you so hard you feel like you're being setup for something...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 143, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 82, waynegg wrote:Moar RQS answers please. Thanks Mastin.
and i didn't like this post. way past the point where RQS even matters
FTR my RQS always matters.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol! Happens to me allllll the time!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 316, pieguyn wrote: wait what, now all of a sudden you think it's town v town? can you explain why the flip flop plz?
When did I say you v Varsoon was anything but TvT?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:36 am

Post by waynegg »

Don't misrep muffin. Your whole double team on Pie with with Varsoon smacks of buddying. I already said that, so why are you trying to confine my thoughts to one post when that isn't what I said?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 327, BROseidon wrote:
In post 321, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Regardless. I hate Pie's #113 the most out of everything in this fucking thread. Town shouldn't be encouraging early claims, even if a trick like that would work on scum Varsoon. There's not much fucking point in it. Varsoon's shit-lord comment seems genuine, but I'm not going to call this scum v. town because of the fuckery above...although I'm leaning towards town by the way he explains what a scum fuck she is in every way possible. Also, Muff's town right now, I'm fairly sure. Stop scumreading him. You're as bad as me with fucking PV.
Ghost, y u post this.

This looks like scum-you. Are you scum?
Yeah, that whole Ghost post seems fake. The fake anger. All the unwarranted expletives. All for no reason. It seems someone is trying too hard to emulate a town game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 333, morph the cat wrote:Hey wayne, you're not doing something I associate with town you. Do you know what it is? And if you do, why aren't you doing it this game?
What? Making every other post mine and calling everybody scum?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 338, thezmon221 wrote:Huh that's weird.

Ffery, what caused that? I personally don't see anything in my post that would change your stance, personally.
That's really bad. Like one of the cardinal types of things you never say, bad. Still like muffin, but damn...

VOTE: Thez
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 343, morph the cat wrote:
Scum

12. waynegg - Cabd notices a huge aspect of his towngame missing here. ffery has niggles as well.
You're both wrong, btw
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 351, zMuffinMan wrote:
wayne wrote:When did I say you v Varsoon was anything but TvT?
what was the point of your varsoon vote if you thought it was TvT the whole time?
That was already answered. How about you go back and read instead of just skimming for shit to misrep and start bad pushes on?
wayne wrote:Don't misrep muffin. Your whole double team on Pie with with Varsoon smacks of buddying. I already said that, so why are you trying to confine my thoughts to one post when that isn't what I said?
er... i pointed out that your attack on me was based on something pieguy
asked
me to do, pieguy apparently was confused about this, i wanted you to clarify this is actually what you were doing.[/quote]

And that was an derp assumption. Again...

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Fhub quote fail
In post 351, zMuffinMan wrote:
wayne wrote:When did I say you v Varsoon was anything but TvT?
what was the point of your varsoon vote if you thought it was TvT the whole time?
That was already answered. How about you go back and read instead of just skimming for shit to misrep and start bad pushes on?
wayne wrote:Don't misrep muffin. Your whole double team on Pie with with Varsoon smacks of buddying. I already said that, so why are you trying to confine my thoughts to one post when that isn't what I said?
er... i pointed out that your attack on me was based on something pieguy
asked
me to do, pieguy apparently was confused about this, i wanted you to clarify this is actually what you were doing.
And that was an derp assumption. Again...

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yup
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

I make do
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

Set you up for a win once...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 386, morph the cat wrote:
In post 374, waynegg wrote:
In post 333, morph the cat wrote:Hey wayne, you're not doing something I associate with town you. Do you know what it is? And if you do, why aren't you doing it this game?
What? Making every other post mine and calling everybody scum?
Strike one. Try again, hitter.
Nope. Run me up. Your loss.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 388, pieguyn wrote:
In post 376, waynegg wrote:That's really bad. Like one of the cardinal types of things you never say, bad. Still like muffin, but damn...
why does that make him scum?
Overemphasis
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 391, pieguyn wrote:I'm not too sure how it worked, but it was smth like only the person holding the ring could win, but the person holding it could destroy it and make the wincons standard again, right?

in that case, if someone who cared more about teamwork and playing a regular game got it they could destroy it and town could win, yes. if I got it I'd probably destroy it in that case
No. There were 2 third party and a handful of town remaining. All killing roles had been eliminated. Town won if All scum were eliminated and the ring destroyed. The third parties won if all scum were eliminated and had possession of the ring. The third party who won could steal the ring (last action of every night phase) and was invulnerable if they had the ring. The ring could also be taken by hammering the person holding it.

The only way the outcome could have been different is if thee had been a night killing role left in the game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

That the LotR mechanic Pie
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

And the word "personally" in that statement (particularly the redundancy of useage) indicates Thez is being less than truthful.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

It was anti-scum not town cabd. It wasn't a scum role perse.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 411, morph the cat wrote:
In post 407, pieguyn wrote:I've never seen his scumplay firsthand, but I had heard in another game that he had a history of bussing partners.
Cite it.
Yes, please do lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

Cuz I'm 38-0-0-2
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 416, morph the cat wrote:That's an ongoing game. Can't discuss or cite that.
I'm not
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ah. My bad
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 32, waynegg wrote:RQS

So, you drew that scum card...

How do you plan on going about getting town lynched without being obvious about it?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

Eff that. I want answers dammit. From history, I doubt anyone sill regards my "RQS" as RQS anyhow. It's still relevant.

pedit see... there's nothing wrong with consistency though. This one nails someone down to a personality type ( :P ), regardless of their alignment.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

e.g. Long term dissonance tell.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

omgus
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 442, morph the cat wrote:This is me and ffery not answering Wayne's RQS merely to annoy him.
<3u2

Why don't you want to give up your personality type? Here...just for you cabd...1,2,3, or 4?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 452, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:Before the day is over is fine, but realize that sofitng and then revoking it is tantamount to a scumclaim.
no offense to pieguy, but i don't think he's the kind of player that's capable of lying in this way as blah blah
First, wth using my words cabd.

and then this. it's always this. like predictably, day one this. such a boring phrase. used up like Betty White.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 455, waynegg wrote:
In post 452, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:Before the day is over is fine, but realize that sofitng and then revoking it is tantamount to a scumclaim.
no offense to pieguy, but i don't think he's the kind of player that's capable of lying in this way as blah blah
First, wth using my words cabd.

and then this. it's always this. like predictably, day one this. such a boring phrase. used up like Betty White.
Oh, and could you go ahead and follow that up with "Do you really think I would do that as scum? Pffft!" :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 459, thezmon221 wrote:No, I'm just trying to fathom why you would do such a thing.

Do you really want attention that much?
Think about that real hard...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 461, pieguyn wrote: yeah.. but when it's morph incorrectly claiming a "scumslip"? that's like if you're holding an empty gun, and it explodes, and causes smoke to come out, and then having a police officer accuse you of holding the smoking gun. ugh that just fked my whole thought process up big time
Why? They're still just one vote and neither are consistent D1.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #79) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 464, pieguyn wrote:cause iirc you're one of the better players here. so when it was one of the more skilled players calling it, I got all scared and paranoid >_<
o. reverence :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #80) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

So yeah, how about we get back to the game instead taking up teaching roles and meta talk.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 474, pieguyn wrote:I'm wondering why you're questioning someone who can confirm himself as town though 0.0
Unless you're IC, the only way to do this is to die.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

Meta...schmeta. I've seen it used just as many times to screw up games as to help them. Learning and applying real investigative skillz is the way to go. Using something that can be so easily manipulated to provide the results you want it to provide is fairly flimsy. Particularly when peepz go so far as to say things like player x is acting like player y from game A and the apply those actions to their actions in game B which they're playing. Which in itself ignores they are two completelyeffinglydifferent people with two completelyeffinglydifferent mind sets in a game with a completelyeffinglydifferent setup and mod.

Real in game investigative skillz>meta schtick by far
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

That's not very nice weenie dog! I have something for you...

13. zMuffinMan
2. Ghostly Penguin (Ghostlin + penguin_alien)
10. thezmon221

Is there another BFF?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 242, thezmon221 wrote:Oops, forgot to post intended post #2:

Pie/V is TvT.

{ BRO, PA/Ghost, mastin, morph, pie, psych, V}
{Wayne, newearth}
{Mac, Mafia, Muffin}

Vast majority of my reads are gut/feel reads. Only probably 3-4 are legit backed with evidence.

Second slot is scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yup
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 348, thezmon221 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if you had at least some meta on me, considering we've played a few times together.

However, I don't really see what you're referring to. Are you looking for me to check out a specific game other than Paradox? In Paradox (which you mentioned), I noticed that in his first 203 posts he DID have more substance about him, but the game had far more substance in it than this game did when SSK posted. There was more to comment on.

I'll keep it in the back of my mind, though.
In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:I just had a derp moment and now realized what that quote was. Feel free to disregard my post, though it does still hold true somewhat.
Some people sure do care a lot what they look like
In post 459, thezmon221 wrote:No, I'm just trying to fathom why you would do such a thing.

Do you really want attention that much?
And some don't...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Because 379
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

When were they ever a scum read?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

Sorry, you tiger now
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 494, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 288, waynegg wrote:Ok, so igmeou. Better?
and what did this mean if it didn't mean you were at least considering them as scum?
It means you're liking misrepping conversations, me thinks.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

:lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm dropping hints that I don't interact with scum reads. And somehow I'm the retarded one...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yep.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:00 am

Post by waynegg »

Pie. 4 pages in is well within the threshold of Varsoon random voting and flaky reasoning. He's gone to page 10 or so doing that. That's normal from him and won't be anything that'll get him lynched.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 am

Post by waynegg »

Morph, have you gotten what you were looking for yet?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:16 am

Post by waynegg »

Why are you getting so worked up? I intentionally don't interact with my scum reads. Ever. You call me retarded. I smile. You call me a dickhead, I still smile. And wonder. Why get so worked up over a game?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:29 am

Post by waynegg »

Don't get me wrong. I don't appreciate the insults, but that's all on you. I wish you wouldn't take it so personally that I don't jump just because you say frog, but again, that's not me. Simmer down, play the game, and accept that not everybody is going to just mind you. That's really poor sportsmanship guy. You should really be ashamed to be like that.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:44 am

Post by waynegg »

Wow! A couple of isolated examples from someone with confirmation bias ~ at best. Who'd a figured? :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:47 am

Post by waynegg »

And whats it called when you go on about how bad someone that's voting for you stinks at this game and then use that as your reasoning for voting them? I forgot...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:53 am

Post by waynegg »

Retarded...
Dickhead...
Lying piece of shit...

and please do that. Next week when you get through reading each and every one of my 5,479,251 posts in that game and deciding if I was truthfully scum reading someone or not and then linking to your orgy of evidence, it'll be moot. Have fun with that. Make sure you bring a canary with you. Those tunnels are known to have areas of low oxygen levels. Just looking out for your safety :D
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 515, pieguyn wrote:
In post 514, waynegg wrote:And whats it called when you go on about how bad someone that's voting for you stinks at this game and then use that as your reasoning for voting them? I forgot...
how come this doesn't count as interacting with a scumread?

where do you draw the line about "interacting"? 0.0
Answering their questions and giving them reasons to refute. What you quoted is toying with someone. Completely different.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 am

Post by waynegg »

No, I'm pointing out the personal insults that have no call for this or any other game. I'm pointing out that you're provoking me, while at the same time not biting on that. Ive been working on not being that way with people, because I have been in the past and every time I read back over them later, I feel like an ass. I haven't been perfect, but I've been a lot better.

I pointed it out because you really should be ashamed for taking that kind of low road over something as trivial as this game. It's infantile.

Look up "orgy of evidence" and then look at your wall again.

Accept it, don't, I don't care. I have nothing to lose here. You wanna wagon me, choochoo!

Lol! Who said I'm concerned about any meta thing they have on me? You know nothing Jon Snow!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:57 am

Post by waynegg »

Jeezus! Do you not see the difference between me taking the lead on my scum reads (ala having them answer
my
questions and
me
directing the conversation) and me being lead by them? Everything you quoted was one of two things.

1. Me leading the conversation

or

2. Me interacting with town reads

Ask cabd how often you can trust the lists I put in thread. I've played with exactly two other players who understand that tact. But you know what, I don't care of almost nobody else understands it. It works for me. Developing my reads. It doesn't have to work for you. And, fwiw, all these can be eliminated on principal from your orgy because they were solid D1 town reads

Nacho
Andy
You
Bro

Once you eliminate all those conversations, all that's left is quotes of me directing the conversation. So now what? What?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 am

Post by waynegg »

Oh, and Mastin and Antihero (I started waffling on him later)

Which leaves conversations with

Mala
Ghost
AJ
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:50 am

Post by waynegg »

Are you answering my questions or me yours?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:45 am

Post by waynegg »

^scum who feels like they're caught for the wrong reasons
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 536, morph the cat wrote:
In post 535, Varsoon wrote:
In post 534, morph the cat wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
Yeah, no. If there's a cop in this game, don't claim for the fuck of it on day 1.

I -had- a plaaan~
I'm going to let Cabd write the ticket for gambiting without a license.
In post 535, Varsoon wrote:
In post 534, morph the cat wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
Yeah, no. If there's a cop in this game, don't claim for the fuck of it on day 1.

I -had- a plaaan~
But your plans don't usually work out too well...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 239, thezmon221 wrote:Can y’all take a minute and recognize that I claimed a Cult Lyncher in the same post I voted Mastin?
In post 88, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Not loving thezmon221 caring about his wagon here:
In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Isn't it clear? He's clearly trying to mount a mislynch so early in the game against an obviously pro-town player.
VOTE: thezmon221

Oh, and I'll usually remember to sign my posts; Ghostlin will probably use a non-black font color for his when he's not talking to the mod. And if there's cursing/yelling at people/being unsociable, that's also probably him... :lol:

--PA
PA you break my heart if you think I *actually* care about a clearly spam vote on me.
In post 90, pieguyn wrote:
In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Isn't it clear? He's clearly trying to mount a mislynch so early in the game against an obviously pro-town player.
okay why the hell is it I can't seem to tell if any of these posts are serious or not @_@
I was being frivolous. Or maybe it's a reaction fish. Granted, I didn't really expect it to garner much attention, but take it for what you will.

Might as well use those reactions, though. Bro’s post kind of sums things up decently well:
In post 120, BROseidon wrote:Regarding the second thing, I took what thez said to be a roundabout way of saying "I'm RVSing with OMGUS." In particular, I'm cueing in on the word "obviously" as an indicator of sarcasm. The fact that penguin (and a few others) have latched onto that seriously is concerning.
In post 103, Varsoon wrote:Or a proper evaluation of play and agreement with the currently building wagon in a way that simultaneously puts pressure on the slot but doesn't put it in danger of being a lynch?
Sorry. I feel no pressure.
In post 131, pieguyn wrote:^ is that abrasive enough for you morph
From what I've played with V, he looks town.
In post 134, Varsoon wrote:Actually, yeah, fuck it, I've just amassed a WAY better case against you, pieguy. zmon very well might be scum, but I think you're scared of the idea of Town-varsoon crushing you. I know that I'm an easy mislynch early, and you could probably pull it off, but you've tripped over yourself trying to do so, and I've exposed you.
Can you please explain your case on me? All I've gathered is, "Bro, you OMGUS'ed Mastin in a sarcastic light, which is scumfuck."

Are you... strawmanning?
In post 142, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't like the continued flippancy from thezmon.
Que?
Thez sure does care a lot for not caring. All that dissonance...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 am

Post by waynegg »

Why didn't fleasmon go apeshit when he was half-dead? Calm, cool, and collected is trying to emulate town not caring.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:16 am

Post by waynegg »

Which is more natural for town when they're L-3...

Flip turds because they know they'll be a mislynch?

Stay cool as a cucumber?

That's relevant to me. That's relevant to a lot of people. If I were a Cop, and you weren't lynched today, you would be super high on my night to do list.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:33 am

Post by waynegg »

Look. I'm not going to be too many more retards, lying pieces of shit, sacks of shit, and dickheads before I stop turning the the other cheek and start making complaints. I'm not even playing. Stop. If that's the best you've got that's just sad.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 am

Post by waynegg »

No fleasmon. That doesn't excuse your behavior.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:53 am

Post by waynegg »

I do my thing the way I do my thing. I'm not going to deviate from that just because a couple of whiney scumbutts want me to do something different. Nor am I going to debase myself to stoop down to their level. If those two don't like it, they can sit on it and spin. Everyone who's played a couple or a few games with me, while they may not approve of or understand the means, know the ends are good. Deal with it. You aren't getting any more out of me by using my town reads to do your dirty work either.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 555, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 553, waynegg wrote:I do my thing the way I do my thing. I'm not going to deviate from that just because a couple of whiney scumbutts want me to do something different. Nor am I going to debase myself to stoop down to their level. If those two don't like it, they can sit on it and spin. Everyone who's played a couple or a few games with me, while they may not approve of or understand the means, know the ends are good. Deal with it. You aren't getting any more out of me by using my town reads to do your dirty work either.
I beg to differ. I've seen a few of your games, and I'd stick to my original conclusion that you're a detriment to the town. I see the town getting by just fine without you when you're town.

It's simply astounding how stubborn you are with a failed method.
People not listening to is not, nor has it ever been, my problem. I've reliably nailed the majority of team scum, D1, in all but one game I've played for the last year or so. You're going to have to do better than that. Stating your flawed opinion doesn't make it fact, so get to work!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 558, thezmon221 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=29747
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29170

Two examples of you being wrong in your reads D1.

I didn't bother reading more games after finding these two. And I only checked maybe three total.

Spoiler: Reads list in Game #2
Bolded is scum
Fence Climbing Puppies (Null)
Frequency
Miszu
MP5 (SE)
startransmission (IC)

Poopie Puppies (Scum)
TheIrishPope (SE)

Cuddly Puppies (Town)
Voodoo Lady (SE)
SuperMafiaMan
Starstorm

So I go back to my original statement that you are constantly making empty comments and are being detrimental to the town wincon.
So a marathon where there's little time to speak, much less think things through thoroughly and a Newbie where a nailed50%. You call those good examples?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 547, waynegg wrote:Mara already crumbed using TIP as her personal tool to further her wincon while being very tactfully null on the rest of her statement. She's right I suppose.
She
certainly seems absolutely sure of it.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mara
Reads change. Especially on e people started actually posting, not that it matters here.

GiF was in that game. Let him weigh in.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #118) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

Reads can change but there was neither continuity nor conditioning for your reads to have abruptly changed. Nor have you since provided any reasons. You just kinda latched onto me since I voted for you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #119) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok Walder
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #120) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh. So first it was "buddying? How the hell am I buddying?" And now it's " ooh huh! BUUDYING! Yeah, I do that as town too..."
Okderp :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

And a scene of evidence =/= evidence of absence, so you might should stop ass u me
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 580, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm up to kitten #20 now.

i'm a monster. please, people, think of the kittens. save kitten #20. i don't want to have to do this.

Spoiler:
So you're even lying about your frequency of kitten kills?!? This should be two! Evil right here. Lynch it!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 582, morph the cat wrote:Wayne, I would prefer to keep my policy lynch virginity intact so can you please stop spouting bullshit and form a coherent case if you're going to call people scum? All you're doing is making the other 8ish players check out.
Fine...

13. zMuffinMan ~
Early buddy on Varsoon

2. Ghostly Penguin (Ghostlin + penguin_alien) ~

10. thezmon221 ~
overemphasizing
In post 453, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 446, pieguyn wrote:@morph: back to my other question, do you think we can go for a wayne wagon? also, has any of this changed your reads on anyone?
Why do you feel wayne is scum? I didn't see any indication of such earlier.
First impression: awwwww! ain't that cute! already looking for the easy off <3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm probably wrong on Ghost, but that's what I have all the same.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

You may not think its much, but it's more than there is on anyone else. And this

http://liespotting.com/liespotting-basics/words/

Which I believe in for good reason

And the easy off you set up
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 446, pieguyn wrote:@morph: back to my other question, do you think we can go for a wayne wagon? also, has any of this changed your reads on anyone?
zmon wrote:Pie you are squirming after a single vote? Sounds like noobscum to me. Let me reread that last part where Morph called for a scumslip...
this is probably really stupid, but there's so many good players in this game that I feel kind of out of my league. then when one of them called "scumslip" and seemed confident about it, when he (she?) was in fact completely wrong, I got scared and just felt like crying. especially when they were townreading me before, the shock factor hit me really hard. and it messed up my thought process, and I feared no one would believe my explanation, and I became overcome with paranoia that I'd die on D1 even though I have a confirmable role. feel free to insult me but this should explain it
You learn from playing. Try to keep up with all the people playing here, learn what you can about different tells and such, how to scumhunt or whatever, and keep on going. We won't stop to lynch you if we think you're scum, but if we think you're town and you contribute, then all should be good.

The problem is that you look extremely scared of being lynched after a single vote has been placed on you. We need 7 to lynch, and in my experience it's mainly the newbies, and more often newscum and newtown, who flail over 1-2 votes. I might give you the benefit of the doubt, but mostly because I feel much better about a wayne lynch.
Here, you're setting up any easy off from me (since you know I'm town) to get on Pie later once it becomes apparent you can't have me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 624, BROseidon wrote:
In post 623, pieguyn wrote:can you elaborate on that plz?
Wayne's always somewhat abrasive, but he doesn't get this aggressive on people as town (Xenoblade, Xenogears, War in the Middle East). He's being more abrasive than usual, which reminds me of his play in LotR, where he played much more abrasively to throw Amrun/the SK/Andy hydra off.
Try Isla del Muerte. Good of you thinking and all, but i wasn't technically scum in LotR. I was a second anti-scum faction. I didn't have to kill the first townie to have won. I did have to kill scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #128) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:35 am

Post by waynegg »

And Muffin can vouch for that much because he had the exact same role.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #129) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:40 am

Post by waynegg »

But only anti town in that it didn't win with town, not that it has to kill town like scum do.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:53 am

Post by waynegg »

So even if I'm off here on who I think is scum(or who I'm saying I think is scum anyhow) it would be more indicative of town meta than scum meta, yes?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:01 am

Post by waynegg »

BRO says it is and is using it to try to bury me. IN THAT CONTEXT, would LotR be more indicative of town or scum meta?

Btw, I have no scum meta.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:07 am

Post by waynegg »

Cabd. I'm night 2 on watcher. Now are you?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #133) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:43 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 647, zMuffinMan wrote:
wayne wrote:night 2 on watcher
what does the "on" mean? and why are you claiming so early?
Onward as in basically vanilla N1 and then watcher from N2 until I die or the game ends.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 648, Mac wrote:
what do you hope to achieve with this line of questioning? scum-wayne to clock he's not doing it and start doing it so you townread him?
Well, see, the last time he said something like that to me he wanted me to play bait to his fishing excursion. I resisted then not knowing what he was on about. This time I hop right on and wigglewigglewiggle and he abandons his rod. Looks like the bait caught the fisherman this time.

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 650, Mac wrote:why the fuck have you claimed
I'm at L-3, about to leave for work, and everyone believes I'm an open book for cabd. I was expecting a quick lynch before I got off work to say anything else as a result. Besides, I feel pretty good someone will have my back.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 648, Mac wrote:
In post 518, waynegg wrote:
In post 515, pieguyn wrote:
In post 514, waynegg wrote:And whats it called when you go on about how bad someone that's voting for you stinks at this game and then use that as your reasoning for voting them? I forgot...
how come this doesn't count as interacting with a scumread?

where do you draw the line about "interacting"? 0.0
Answering their questions and giving them reasons to refute. What you quoted is toying with someone. Completely different.
how do you develop your reads if you don't interact with them, and instead "toy with them" and drive them into rage? muffin's rage feels town ftr bcuz I feel like you're not giving him a chance and can understand where he's coming from.
In my own twisted ways that nobody understands so it isn't worth trying to explain yet again. I agree on Muffin though, as you should have been able to pick up the moment I started interacting with him.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:05 am

Post by waynegg »

Well, if I jumped on it 300 posts ago it would have shown nothing about cabd, now would it have. I couldn't very well say he'd abandoned me the moment he threw me into the water.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #138) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 am

Post by waynegg »

But that's still nothing new from me really. Have I been the same in any two games you've played with me?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:17 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 662, morph the cat wrote:
In post 661, zMuffinMan wrote:hey morph,

what do you current reads look like?

it feels like you guys have been taking a back seat approach to this game and sort of going with the flow for most of it

i'm not seeing any sort of strong questioning/stances i'm used to seeing from you
I've been mostly in observation mode watching waynegg and thezmon argue over the last day. They both pinged pretty hard early on, but the way they tangled made me think maybe only one is scum.

I'm going to let Cabd explain what he sees in Wayne's play. I'm really surprised Wayne claim under so little pressure if he's actually town.

UNVOTE
until Cabd and I have a chance to talk about this morning's posts.
Then why UNVOTE? Oh yeah...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:18 am

Post by waynegg »

And yo ho ho! Off to work I go. You guys have fun!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:59 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 683, thezmon221 wrote:UNVOTE: waynegg
The preemptive claim has me wondering what his rush was.
Also this:
In post 656, Mac wrote:
In post 651, waynegg wrote:Well, see, the last time he said something like that to me he wanted me to play bait to his fishing excursion. I resisted then not knowing what he was on about. This time I hop right on and wigglewigglewiggle and he abandons his rod. Looks like the bait caught the fisherman this time.

interesting theory. how come you have just taken up on it though when it happened 300 posts ago?

as far as i can tell you have been reading morph as town, or at least interacting with them, then as soon as i've brought this up you are all over them?
Thez can't be assed with reading since scum don't have a need for it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 686, mastin2 wrote:
In post 653, waynegg wrote:Besides, I feel pretty good someone will have my back.
If you had waited a day, then I would have had yours in-thread. You didn't need to claim, wayne. Considering most of the players suspicious of you have seriously pinged my radar, the wagon on you (and even if not "on" you, then supportive of it) looks ridiculously scum-driven. In the future, analyze your wagon before making claims. :P
If morph hadn't gotten on when they did, I would have remained silent until L-1. Given the player base in this game and cabd's perceived proficiency in reading me I think it was prudent this time. Sucks to not be able to use a first time role, but meh.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 696, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 693, BROseidon wrote:Hey mastin, I have a present for you:

Spoiler: Reducing space with a snip
Let's be honest here: Yada Yada blahblahblah
Because he wasn't being honest prior to this apparently...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 699, morph the cat wrote:So how is it, wayne, that you haven't realized that none of the posts leading up to your claim were mine? The joke in response to muffin is my most recent post. And I don't recall professing to able to read you amazingly, you'll have to point out where I might have said that.
Who said you said it? I said others perceive that you can. If it wasn't your vote, you definitely sanctioned it, and it would have been received with the same kind of weight.

What's it called when someone hangs onto an irrelevant, minuscule point that has no relation in determining alignment to make a case? I forgot...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 701, thezmon221 wrote:Oh, don't be mistaken, I read it. There's a difference between me reading it and me believing it. I think after retrospective evaluation that you have a possibility of being town, but I'm going to wait before I come guns out and call it. I want to see how things develop more with the revelation you have, unfortunately, provided.
waynegg wrote:
In post 693, BROseidon wrote:Hey mastin, I have a present for you:

Spoiler: Reducing space with a snip
Let's be honest here: Yada Yada blahblahblah
Because he wasn't being honest prior to this apparently...
Go ahead with your conf bias, I don't really care.
That's you're problem then, isn't it. And yes, noting and latching onto speech pattern inconsistencies and fatal scum flaws and pushing that read is no longer known as scum hunting. It's having
confirmation bias
... :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 704, morph the cat wrote:
In post 702, waynegg wrote:
In post 699, morph the cat wrote:So how is it, wayne, that you haven't realized that none of the posts leading up to your claim were mine? The joke in response to muffin is my most recent post. And I don't recall professing to able to read you amazingly, you'll have to point out where I might have said that.
Who said you said it? I said others perceive that you can. If it wasn't your vote, you definitely sanctioned it, and it would have been received with the same kind of weight.

What's it called when someone hangs onto an irrelevant, minuscule point that has no relation in determining alignment to make a case? I forgot...
Wayne, the thing that pinged for me in your early play was that you weren't continually pushing back and testing me - me personally, not Cabd. Because rumor has it that I'm the easier head to read in this hydra. We danced over my scum claim in the Achievement game and that was pretty ok. But, I thought you were way, way too complacent about my not answering your RQS until Cabd called you on it last night. On the one hand, I think you know that I'm more interested in watching and evaluating RQS reactions than in jumping in and perturbating what's already happening. But, on the other hand, knowing I'm going to sit that dance out and blandly letting me do it without pushback seemed off. Because I feel pretty sure that town-you would push me on that sort of thing. And there's the various other players who weren't pushed to answer as well.
Then neither of you have been reading my recent games? It gets to be a hell of a headache twisting people's arms to answer the question by myself. The hell of it is ~ that's the best question I've come up with yet because it makes personality types plain. The later when they go from 1 to 3 they're done. I still want answers, but I can get them by myself.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 705, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 703, waynegg wrote:That's you're problem then, isn't it. And yes, noting and latching onto speech pattern inconsistencies and fatal scum flaws and pushing that read is no longer known as scum hunting. It's having
confirmation bias
... :roll:
Not entirely, but when you go ahead and paint every single fucking thing I say in a bad light and misrep the fuck out of me?

Yeah, that's conf bias if I've ever seen it.

I also fail to see how me hesitating to call you town is
my
problem. Newsflash: It isn't my problem. Might not be yours, but it ain't mine.

Oh yeah, and go ahead and show me these fatal scum flaws I supposedly have. You've failed to do such. Oh, and you say my speech pattern is consistent with this lying post you have? You have 1,
maybe
2 examples (and the second one is a
big
maybe). You gotta try better than that if you want to go balls deep in shit on your scum read on me.
I've pointed out and pushed 3 things. "Apparently", "Honestly", and one interaction. It must ring home because here you are griping that I'm saying everything you do is scummy. Whoop, there's 4!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 706, BROseidon wrote:
In post 696, thezmon221 wrote:Let's be honest here: When isn't this the case? I don't know if I have played a game with mastin as town where he hasn't waffled. It certainly was the case last Xeno game and he flipped town.
Was I claiming he's scum for it?
Outside perspective... BRO ~ what do you think of the intro on that post you quoted right there?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

@theznuts (balls deep, lol) having three big discrepancies in the first 700ish posts is huge. I'm not going to insult your scum game and say everything you say is scummy. That's not how it works. That's an orgy of evidence and generally would make you town. Scum has to look like they're town, and they ain't doing that if all their posts are scummy. Except for Andy. You're not Andy. Whom I have much <3 for his game, so that's not a slight. In case you're reading along. And I'm sure you are.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 717, thezmon221 wrote:Yeah, I'm not responding to wayne anymore with the way he keeps referring to me.
Pretty double standardish owing this came from you:
In post 717, thezmon221 wrote: You gotta try better than that if you want to go balls deep in shit on your scum read on me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

@thezmon ~ having three big discrepancies in the first 700ish posts is huge. I'm not going to insult your scum game and say everything you say is scummy. That's not how it works. That's an orgy of evidence and generally would make you town. Scum has to look like they're town, and they ain't doing that if all their posts are scummy. Except for Andy. You're not Andy. Whom I have much <3 for his game, so that's not a slight. In case you're reading along. And I'm sure you are.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 730, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 728, waynegg wrote:
In post 717, thezmon221 wrote:Yeah, I'm not responding to wayne anymore with the way he keeps referring to me.
Pretty double standardish owing this came from you:
In post 717, thezmon221 wrote: You gotta try better than that if you want to go balls deep in shit on your scum read on me.
You took that the wrong way, then. I was simply saying you basically damned me to your scum list for all of eternity. I see no indication of a change in that.
Well, watch your words if you're gonna get bent when someone replays in kind.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

Hate to point out the obvious...

IT WAS RVS AND YOURE TRIPPING ABOUT IT
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 134, Varsoon wrote:Actually, yeah, fuck it, I've just amassed a WAY better case against you, pieguy. zmon very well might be scum, but I think you're scared of the idea of Town-varsoon crushing you. I know that I'm an easy mislynch early, and you could probably pull it off, but you've tripped over yourself trying to do so, and I've exposed you.

VOTE: Pieguyn

Good luck trying to get me to budge. I've got my hooks in you, and you've already dodged my questions once. Answer them now, or just give up, scum.
That's Varsoon RVS reaction test.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

It isn't uncommon for him to drag that out for up to ten pages. You guys are arguing a null point. It doesn't mean he can't be scum, because he can. But this isn't going to lynch him. There are too many people who've played with him too much in this game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #156) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

Heh. I thought you two were on about Varsoon, as y'all had been.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #157) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:26 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 718, BROseidon wrote:
In post 713, waynegg wrote:Outside perspective... BRO ~ what do you think of the intro on that post you quoted right there?
I don't like the phrase, but it would indicate that he's nervous about me pointing out mastin's waffling. Makes a good associative tell, but doesn't seem scum motivated unless mastin is scum.
I'm talking about these and liespotting
In post 338, thezmon221 wrote:Huh that's weird.

Ffery, what caused that? I
personally
don't see anything in my post that would change your stance,
personally
In post 683, thezmon221 wrote:
Honestly
, apart from his rage against BRO, in Post 350, I haven't seen much value in his posts. Not to mention, he harps on BRO in said post for commentating, but does the same himself, except for that post.
In post 696, thezmon221 wrote:Let's be honest here[/b]: When isn't this the case? I don't know if I have played a game with mastin as town where he
hasn't
waffled. It certainly was the case last Xeno game and he flipped town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #158) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:26 am

Post by waynegg »

Let's be honest here
: When isn't this the case? I don't know if I have played a game with mastin as town where he
hasn't
waffled. It certainly was the case last Xeno game and he flipped town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 754, zMuffinMan wrote:honestly, i think that's more of a habit than a tell
It's not. Whenever someone sets up something they're telling you with "I going to be honest with you" or a version thereof, more times than not they're about to lie their ass off.

And then I don't like this interaction with Morph. He had only just voted me and it seems like he was looking for an easy way to hop back off
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #160) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:35 am

Post by waynegg »

Liars overemphasize their truthfulness.
“To tell you the truth…” “Honestly…” “I swear to you…” Oh, if only it were so! When people use these bolstering statements to emphasize their honesty, there’s a good chance they are hiding something. Learning to baseline someone’s normal behavior is important in situations such as this: You want to listen for normal or harmless use of such phrases. There’s no need to add them if you really are telling the truth, so be on guard.
If this were his normal behavior, he wouldn't have abruptly stopped saying it after I hit on it. Because it would be his normal behavior.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #161) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:39 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 754, zMuffinMan wrote:honestly, i think that's more of a habit than a tell
And you of all people should know, after Xenogears, to let someone answer their own questions and their own heat.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #162) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:45 am

Post by waynegg »

I'll control f his posting history for honest when I get home tonight and see what turns up then. In my experience, "honest" is a strong indication of the opposite.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #163) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 789, BROseidon wrote:
In post 785, pieguyn wrote:I was thinking, you've jumped onto two wagons now citing nothing but meta. your jump on wayne was citing meta about being abrasive and it seems so similar to your jump on Varsoon citing meta about vote position because of this. also, both wagons seemed like points where there'd be a possibility of some big breakthrough happening. I was starting to full-out attack Varsoon when you jumped on him and your vote on wayne was near the start of the whole thing with him. I just wanna know if you have some sort of idea behind this or not?
I like using meta early. So sue me :P
Lol
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #164) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 790, thezmon221 wrote:
That's all it is: a habit I developed a while back. Literally wayne is the only one who has cared enough to make an entire scum read based off of it, and I write out those phrases a fair amount in my games. Granted, I don't do it all the time, but I sometimes have had a strange... urge, I guess you could call it, to write them. It's sometimes how I talk in real life too. You've spotted no lies in my posts.
In post 757, waynegg wrote:
In post 754, zMuffinMan wrote:
honestly,
i think that's more of a habit than a tell
And you of all people should know, after Xenogears, to let someone answer their own questions and their own heat.
Care to explain why you aren't getting all hellbent on this?

Would just like to point out the inconsistency in your reads, and your liespotting.
I could hear the obvious sarcasm there
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #165) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 800, BROseidon wrote:
In post 797, mastin2 wrote:Changed my mind.

VOTE: BROseidon.

Think morph's town, but not getting that townvibe from BRO.
10/10 great case right there.
Hey BRO. You ever gonna respond to my question?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #166) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

I said I would do something tonight...
Thezmon's Honest out of 954 posts total

Once in Xenogears ~ post 987 where he said "I honestly won't make a fit out of it" to BnB and then proceeds to flip shit on them until he replaces out ~ town

Snipped.

Music Theory Mafia ~ posts 189 (personally here too), 244, 716, 720, 937, 939 ~ Scum

Street Racer: New York ~ post 1626 where he's so obviously lying its ridiculous (to the point where he starts with a high town read on someone and by the end of the same short paragraph is damning the same player)~ Town

Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Story Mafia ~ 360 ~Town

Mini 1317 ~ his first game here he said it a lot; Probably trying to look confident and competent.
VOTE: Thezmon

I also read over his play in his games and noticed the same kind of faked indignation he's shown here (que balls deep statement with a theznutz lol reply and then his ooo I'm not replying for an example)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #167) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

"Honest"
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:18 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 837, morph the cat wrote:
In post 831, pieguyn wrote:actually, I'm really starting to look at morph a lot too

a lot of her posts seem really serious. and I know I read somewhere that for ffery, "not having fun" is a scumtell. I'm kind of getting that vibe from them atm, although that's pretty much entirely gut.

and I'm paranoid of anyone who calls a scumslip on a townie
Mafia is srs bzns. Having fun is almost always in that context. I don't think you have anywhere near the experience to tell the difference between me being town-annoyed (or for that matter town-fatalistic) and me being scum. Though there's plenty of data available, and there are now even some scum games out there in the meta-mix where I was arguably having fun during at least parts of the games.

Morph meta is a sort of island, though. All the completed games are not-town, and I have a hopefully pessimistic expectation that we'll be scumread by default, though there's a fizz in the back of my mind every time I open this game because this time the game is in my home court. I'm not too worried about things because I know what my body of work will demonstrate.

There are at least a few people playing this game who demonstrably can read me. Assuming they're town, the morph read should be pretty accurate.

I'm going to sleep off that business dinner now.
And now ffery scum to go with cabdscum.

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:55 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 844, pieguyn wrote:
@wayne:
can you elaborate on exactly what's wrong with that post

@zmuffin:
what are your thoughts on morph's
@wayne:

@zmuffin:
If you compare it to her posts in Xenoblade you'll see the same kind of snark and put down toward people scum reading her. So much so she could have copy/pasted from that game and had essentially the same post.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 851, Psychlone wrote:
In post 849, morph the cat wrote:GiF get in here and talk.
To be honest, I'm quite de-synced from this game after last weekend.
Really?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 857, morph the cat wrote:
In post 855, waynegg wrote:
@wayne:

@zmuffin:
@wayne:

@zmuffin:
If you compare it to her posts in Xenoblade you'll see the same kind of snark and put down toward people scum reading her. So much so she could have copy/pasted from that game and had essentially the same post.
Heh, I probably snark more and with less provocation as town, but the nature of the snark is different. Nacho pointed out the difference to me during a recent game. To the extent I can avoid it, I won't be snarking xenoblade-style again anytime soon. And that is not what I'm doing in this game. Not snarking the same way unfortunately isn't alignment indicative any more, and Nacho at least knows that.
I don't know that and there are at least two posts in Blade that are exactly matched with this one. Or are you saying tat you as scum would just say "Welp, ya got me. You all go on and lynch me now." because that would definitely be different from Xenkblade... :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #172) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

And by this one, I mean the post in question. Not the one I just quoted to reply to you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #173) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by waynegg »

But I'm not Molly and you don't hold me to that standard. Or are you all of a sudden? :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

And if you're self aware of your meta enough to hold some of your natural snark, why should any of us put any weight on your self meta that that isn't enough snark to qualify for scumffery? :P

See the logical inconsistency there?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #175) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yeah, you guys are scum. Sorry. And I see you're gonna make me wade through 5,243,867 2 posts so the rest of the thread can compare apples to apples. I know I'll never convince you guys that you're scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #176) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 864, Psychlone wrote:Yes.
I meant what's with making japes at a legit reason to think someone's lying?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

I think you don't want me to pull up those matching posts
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #178) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:52 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 890, Mac wrote: firstly i can see where wayne is coming from with his zmon/liar tell. it's like when someone starts with "no offense" - 90% of the time, it's going to be offensive. however there is still that 10% chance that it's not offensive and they've said it out of habit - for this reason wayne, i think you need to drop this liar tell unless it becomes frequent. and no,3 isolated incidents do not define frequent.
Help me understand. It's day one where we have no information. You see where I'm coming from and say I'm 90% right. And you want me to drop it in favor of the 10% where I'm wrong. How does that make sense?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #179) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 914, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 904, MafiaSSK wrote:Fair enough. I do suppose lynching a lurker is a totally useful and totally informative lynch.
Useful in that someone who's not even trying to play will not affect the rest of our gameplays in future times, and informative in that we have a wagon to analyze.

So I agree with you.
Scumotivation
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #180) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 919, Psychlone wrote:
In post 869, waynegg wrote:
In post 864, Psychlone wrote:Yes.
I meant what's with making japes at a legit reason to think someone's lying?
In post 870, Psychlone wrote:You lost me there.
I'm still lost.
Help me find my way there.
Did you miss my thing about " to be honest with you" and it's variants?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #181) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

ffery posts from Xenoblade for comparison to posts here
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28572

767 some snarky

789 some self meta

802 snark

926 "the devil made me do it"

979 "look I'm so town with
experiential
meta

1256 a masterwork that could be hung along side Van Goghs and Eschers

1262 to the tune of "Lean on Me", r.e. Nacho

1322 "I'm so stubborn"
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #182) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

Being locked, I couldn't just quote. Sorry.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #183) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 928, morph the cat wrote:you can use the urls. Which is what I did for this reply:
In post 926, waynegg wrote:ffery posts from Xenoblade for comparison to posts here
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28572

767 some snarky
You call that snark?

This is snark.

So's this.
The Cricodile Dundee tell
789 some self meta
That's not self meta. This is self meta.

802 snark
Once again, that's weaksauce as far as my snarkiness goes.

926 "the devil made me do it"
That's actually a pretty good example of something I wouldn't do the same way as town.
Exactly...
979 "look I'm so town with
experiential
meta
Oh look, experiential meta.
1256 a masterwork that could be hung along side Van Goghs and Eschers
Yeah that's wasn't bad as meta reads go, because it was true to svenskt's meta.
1262 to the tune of "Lean on Me", r.e. Nacho
And yeah, unfortunately, since I cooperate with Nacho as town, I have to cooperate with him as scum. That entire meta dance (where I was WKing a player who turned out to be town, and who was later lynched because of all the false associations I'd built up) was inspired and required because of meta research that I did in the HunterXHunterX game (I was town). Nacho dropped an obscure hint about an old game as his reason for sheeping Vi's vote on another player, and I went looking for it. Here and here.
1322 "I'm so stubborn"
That's nothing. THIS is stubborn.

And this is the piece de resistance, one of the longest and most self-absorbed self-meta treatises I've written at MS.

Except for the hunterxhunterx links, this is all from one game, which was probably equally frustating to me compared to the xenoblade game. It's a fair example of how town frustration manifests vs scum frustration.
Ure 2
calm!
:P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #184) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:38 am

Post by waynegg »

<3 u 2!

I have what I need already, me thinks. Let the town judge my case :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #185) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:42 am

Post by waynegg »

cabd or ffery? Looks like cab man!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #186) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 953, mastin2 wrote:(In fact, it's quite explicit about it being flavor-claims.
In post 2, borkjerfkin wrote:>>>Important: There are eyes and ears everywhere. Flavor Claim at your own risk in this game.<<<
I wanted SSK's role, not his name.)
Why do you want him to claim his role? Fake shot and I'm calling this a scum gambit to see if he's a PR.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #187) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:42 am

Post by waynegg »

I wasn't even talking about you Pie. I'm talking about Mastin. Why is he pushing for a Role reveal when that'll come with the flip? That makes absolutely no sense. But, now that you throw your hat in the ring, why are you concerned that me calling Mastin's play a scum gambit? It reads as such whether the shot were fake or real because there's no town motivation to it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #188) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:55 am

Post by waynegg »

Scum Mastin pushing for a role claim before his flip is scumotivated Pie. If you misunderstood my meaning before, you surely don't now. Wanna continue?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #189) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:25 am

Post by waynegg »

And almost the whole scum team in Gear. Don't forget that.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #190) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 am

Post by waynegg »

I used it. BRO saw.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #191) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:54 am

Post by waynegg »

ISO there and cntrl f "contraction"
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #192) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 986, pieguyn wrote:and yeah, I still have to use my shot on D1 or else I lose it. the only fake part was shooting in thread
Coughthezmoncough
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #193) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 992, morph the cat wrote:
In post 989, thezmon221 wrote:Sounds like wayne's right and it was a scum gambit imho.
You think scumpie makes a dayvig gambit, gets SSK to claim, and then thinks he can walk away without getting lynched into the fucking ground when no dayvig shot goes off and day one ends?
Umm Mastin, not Pie
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #194) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1006, mastin2 wrote:
In post 985, pieguyn wrote:MafiaSSK's very first post after I made that shot leans obvscum (sad that he got shot without really being pissed off about it). the rest of it leans town but it could be because he realized the shot might be fake = = kind of conflicted on the read I got from him.
Dammit, now me saying this will sound like it's sheeping you. :P

Butyeah. That was my exact same thought as well. First post looked like scum, rest look like town.
Oh! So you
weren't
trying to get him to reclaim and contradict himself...

Ffery, could you insert that sarcastic head nod gif please?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #195) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1024, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
In post 1012, MafiaSSK wrote:NO, GODDAMNIT, NO. HOW ARE THESE BULLSHIT REACTION TESTS STILL FUCKING ALLOWED? They're bullshit! They don't tell anything! Guess what? I'm still town. I'm still whatever my flavor name is, I'm still a freaking VT. No, my first post after the fake shot was not a scum post. You know why? Because I was actually starting to give two shits about this game and then vigged. But screw it! Shoot me if you want pieguy. But these reaction tests are just dumb.
I agree with the stance that reaction tests are bullshit. I also hate fucking gambits. But they're a very Town thing to do unless you're renowned for doing them as scum. You can't fake that much attenton whoring, and so Pie's feeling a little better.

However, the sheer amount of whining over a pro-town move stinks of protesting too fucking much. There are so many fucking things you could be doing than shit-posting this.
No, but you can be a whore as either alignment. Just ask cabd. :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #196) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

So really guys. Is it going to have to be me, who none of you guys give credit to until well after I'm dead (I feel like Van Gogh playing this game so often), to set in on TNE. The first person who says "well, you can't fake that kind of..." gets their freaking head cut off. Stupid is easy to fake. Which is probably why so many people play VI...

cabd ~ since when do I post my honest reads early? Sheesh, you aren't newb on me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #197) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

And thanks for the gif. And maybe some 6p <3?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #198) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1043, morph the cat wrote:All I have to say is "fucking called it" WRT 1042
What? My real reads? :lol:

Well, one of them is real anyhow.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #199) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

I weren't in that.
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”