Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 3324, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3321, Fey wrote:I'm pretty positive they wouldn't have listened.
okay. you know mena better than i do so maybe you're right. what's your point here though?
That he knows how to read me when I get in my feelings better than probably anyone else on this site.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

no, that's your point to kovu. what is your point in response to what I was saying?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 3326, fireisredsir wrote:no, that's your point to kovu. what is your point in response to what I was saying?
...? I've already said what I need to. Which part don't you get.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Kovu »

marci went "fey town fey town fey's vote was weird" like, overall... not lots better...
In post 1262, marcistar wrote:
In post 1257, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1253, marcistar wrote:is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
i historically haven't played in a hood as scum

my one scumgame here was as amumu lol
NOOO WAIT U WERE AMUMUMUMU??? WHY DID IT GET ERASED FROM MY MEMORY.... I REMEMBER I WAS VIBING WITH AMUMUMUMU BUT I DIDNT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS....
In post 1258, Kovu wrote:
In post 1253, marcistar wrote:is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
fire kept up, like it wasn't anything super bad, its mostly just been encouraging my bad takes and shutting down my good ones, the most recent is fire like telling me it's dumb I tr enchant or whatever then FIRE is trying to tell ME to use the hood to solve... EXCUSE ME... THERE'S ALMOST MORE POSTS IN THAT HOOD THAN IN HERE.... I HAVE BEEN SOLVING and literally every single thought I have had is in that PT (minus last night) not once did fire ask me my read on anyone in that PT, yet fire is NOW trying to tell me to solve or something.. lmao
oh did he give any reasons on why its "dumb to tr enchant"? the way ur describing it makes him seem scummy
In post 80, marcistar wrote:
In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:i don't really think this is an accurate assessment of datisi as scum at all. have you read datisi scum games at all, and if not what made you come to this conclusion?
i havent seen datisi as scum at all and im not gonna meta read :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i came to the conclusion because thats just how i think hes like, he gives very much vibes like hes doubtful in his abilities all the time to do stuff, am i wrong? i thought i remembered a game where he kept doubting his reads and going back and forth on them, but am i remembeing the wrong person? :sob:
In post 68, Meuh wrote:@Marci what's up with the all caps posting?? :lol:
i think i did that because i felt rushed, i know one of the posts i made at work and the other one while i was crossing the street :cool:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:
In post 65, marcistar wrote:i imagine you very timid as scum
lol.
i- i- i-
go away.....
stop bullying me...
im not timid as scum... its just when i roll scum its always against people im scared of...
tbh i just generally play timid...
BUT THATS NOT MY POINT

i actually do think ur scum, and i actually do have reasons, but tbh a magician never reveals their secrets unless people ask :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
In post 72, LavarManos wrote:I actually like Fey for bandwagoning to Datisi, but don't really have any opinion on the other votes or anyone else rlly
I like fey as well, she keeps asking questions and it seems like those questions are her trying to push the game forward so i think shes towny :good:
In post 2088, marcistar wrote:
In post 2074, Fey wrote:Anyways,

Still voting Dwlee, if that wagon's not a thing then RIP. I don't actually know how to read Dunn.

If Meuh flares up I'll go there. Sure. Why not.
also yeah this feels weird idk y tho
In post 2216, marcistar wrote:fey, because earlier when i was looking at the votes on dwlees wagon her vote stuck out the most to me. it seemed pretty scummy and her other posts regarding dwlee do as well tbhs

cakez, 1) i dont fully believe all the "confirmed" ppl are telling the truth 2) i think alot of his content just mainly circles back to him susing a handful of people, i dont think hes trying to look at the full picture, theres alot of posts where hes just like "this is horrible/shitty/whatever he says" and i feel like thats just him trying to prevent progression of the game

gorilla, but only if luke is still so hell bent on them. i feel like we need to settle that feud between them or else luke will hella tunnel!! i also think it will help with sorting meuh because of their fight earlier this phase!!
i think alot of gorillas posts are just explainly explainly things, i think that would be pretty easy for scum to fake. :)
In post 2215, Lukewarm wrote:@marci, why did you choose to be on bell?
i thought maybe it would be better to incase bell was telling the truth
like, i feel like it couldve been likely for scum to want to try and kill him before he could actually clear himself, idk how dumb scumteam is but i remember a few games where me and meuh play where a shitton of clears happened and then the scumteam all got caught because they couldnt do shit about it. i thought maybe scumteam might try to prevent that sort of shit?

+

who else would i have targeted? i had no other options in mind LOL
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i said that i thought that scum!kovu would probably be able to convince RR to shoot town. since gamma flipped scum, that would just mean anyone but gamma.

kovu would almost certainly be able to convince RR to shoot me. she could just claim I slipped in hood or something

RR shot scum. that makes me think kovu is more likely to be town.

your response to that is that what I said doesn't fit with RR's trajectory on you. how is that relevant to the point i was making?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3329, fireisredsir wrote:i said that i thought that scum!kovu would probably be able to convince RR to shoot town. since gamma flipped scum, that would just mean anyone but gamma.

kovu would almost certainly be able to convince RR to shoot me. she could just claim I slipped in hood or something

your response to that is that what I said doesn't fit with RR's trajectory on you. how is that relevant to the point i was making?
that's your "case" for why it's not me? lmaoooo
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 3329, fireisredsir wrote:i said that i thought that scum!kovu would probably be able to convince RR to shoot town. since gamma flipped scum, that would just mean anyone but gamma.

My point's just that no one would convince R+R and I think it's moot. I don't really get why you're going down this line of questioning.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Fey »

VOTE: fireisredsir

Ya sorry after that one I'm not gonna get to a mafia!Kovu, if I am bad at the game whatever.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

it was one specific point that was relevant to the flip which was what was immediately on my mind after seeing the flip

there's approximately a billion other things that have happened this game, so no, that isn't a "case". why would i even be making that case? i was just thinking out loud
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Kovu »

I'm so conflicted. Everything inside me says fire is mafia. If I'm wrong... I'm going to be so upset...
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Fey »

I'll answer what I can for you, if it'll help.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

im saying that your response to it was bad because it doesn't come from a town mindset. you were just looking for a gotcha and didn't stop to think it all the way through
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Fey »

Also one point that I'm not going to linger on for reasons is the uh. Stuff that happened with Gamma. Nod.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ok VOTE: Fey
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 3336, fireisredsir wrote:im saying that your response to it was bad because it doesn't come from a town mindset. you were just looking for a gotcha and didn't stop to think it all the way through
You're wasting your time talking about a point that doesn't go anywhere though. Why should I entertain it more than a gotcha.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Kovu »

and for the record I think gamma was ALWAYS RR's shot there.. we were all pretty set on meuh/dunn/gamma team.

fire, how you were before the meuh flip was so odd, it literally felt like you were trying to do... something?? idk how to explain that.
Uhh I'm gonna go back to reading me outing the hood real quick

hahahaha would you look at that.. the game is in my hands.... frick
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by Fey »

It kinda sucks that 2/3 mafia died outside of wagoning.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 1282, Gammagooey wrote:Looking back Fey looks town - the early Datisi push was much more about info-gathering/discussing things with Datisi than pushing for them as a mis-elim. The Dwlee vote from her was a little weak on its own but the followup now to Meuh feels v. good. Tonally I like the posting a lot too, though that may just be me relating to it personally than it being strictly more likely to come from town than scum.

@Marci - since you're voting me how do you feel about my not-you reads? Or my votes yesterday after it become clear that you weren't going to get elim'd that game day? Do you think I'm more likely to be scum given the flips, and/or that anyone else is more likely to be town b/c of them?

@Meuh - Which of Cakez's reads do you think are iffy?
another scum member just openly calling fey town... I don't think I have EVER seen a scum do that for their partner, and here we have 2 calling fey town...

sorry fire... it's not looking good.. but I'm not dragging out the game, we'll end this tonight
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3339, Fey wrote:
In post 3336, fireisredsir wrote:im saying that your response to it was bad because it doesn't come from a town mindset. you were just looking for a gotcha and didn't stop to think it all the way through
You're wasting your time talking about a point that doesn't go anywhere though. Why should I entertain it more than a gotcha.
it was the first thing on my brain after seeing the flip. obv it doesn't matter now but i didn't have this 3p planned out from the start like you clearly did, so i was just thinking things through still
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3340, Kovu wrote:fire, how you were before the meuh flip was so odd, it literally felt like you were trying to do... something?? idk how to explain that.
what do you mean?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1152, Prism wrote:
Vote Count 1.9

FLAVOR
A cheer erupts from the crowd as Elon takes the stage at the Asimov SuperLARP Conference 2022

"Ladies, gentlemen, aspiring androids and cybergoths, today is a big day! I'm here to announce that our new Gigafactory at Selah will be pumping out our first Cybertrucks starting April 2023!"

He sweats nervously, remembering that the Gigafactory hasn't even been built yet. Probably the government's fault.

"I first thought of the Cybertruck while playing Superman 64 and wishing I was in one of the cars. As you can see, behind me is our latest revision with the "Cybertank" tread modification. So stay on the lookout you January 6ers, you might get up to Capitol Hill yet!"

Laughter erupts and the crowd is enamored. Quick to seize the chance, Elon speaks.

"Here's another thing to get excited for: I have a special surprise for you today! Can I get a volunteer from the audience?"

PlayerVotes
LavarManos
(11)
gorilla
(790),
Lukewarm
(796),
fireisredsir
(800),
Val89
(803),
Meuh
(822),
Dwlee99
(953),
Datisi
(962), Bell (1014),
Dunnstral
(1090),
VP Baltar
(1123),
Enchant
(1134)
Dwlee99
(5)
Kovu
(1009),
Fey
(1011),
Lady Lambdadelta
(1013),
Gammagooey
(1022),
SirCakez
(1034)
Datisi
(2)
LavarManos
(950),
marcistar
(1116)
Not Voting
(2)
Malakittens
(130),
Rhyme and Reason
(964)

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to eliminate.

An elimination has been achieved! Day 1 is over, stand by for resolution.

Spoiler: Postcount Tracker
PlayerDaystart postcountReserves
Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Lady Lambdadelta
Malakittens
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
marcistar
Dwlee99
Gammagooey
Kovu
VP Baltar
Datisi
LavarManos
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

Posts are capped at 125 posts per slot per dayphase. Please see the Ruleset and FAQ for more information and tips on tracking your postcount.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Fey »

Switch my name to red if you wanna think about the mafia!me world in that but ehh... helps to visualize.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 3343, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3339, Fey wrote:
it was the first thing on my brain after seeing the flip.
obv it doesn't matter now but i didn't have this 3p planned out from the start like you clearly did, so i was just thinking things through still
Also I just read this and the bolded is literally the like.

Idk how you would even name it.

The thing scum says to the town they're fighting trying to paint them as so nefarious. The cliche sort of line. "YOU were scheming I KNOW IT."

It made me laugh a whole lot.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1700, Prism wrote:
Vote Count 2.3

FLAVOR
"You know, Selah is going to be the next Babylon, the next Rome, but bigger. Lasting. We're really starting from zero here, but one day it'll be the center of the all economic and cultural activity, the premier economic hub of the galaxy."

"You don't have to sell me on it anymore, Elon. We're already onboard and making plans. I think everyone's excited for the new Gigafactory."

"Tangibles are important but it's the name, the naming is also important. Selah is a Biblical word, stuck in the past. We're talking about the future here!"

"...What do you have in mind? I really don't want to touch on the family, Elon, but this needs to be palatable for the residents, they have a history and by every measure at least some sense of pride."

"Mother Hive Amestris-א0"

Who can question a visionary?

"We'll talk about it later, we can probably get the city council onboard and maybe they'll have some ideas. For now let's get back to the plant..."

PlayerVotes
Dwlee99
(6)
Fey (1569), VP Baltar (1571), Lukewarm (1577), Enchant (1587), fireisredsir (1590), Kovu (1641)
Dunnstral
(5)
gorilla (1175), Gammagooey (1391), SirCakez (1600), Meuh (1631), Dwlee99 (1644)
gorilla
(2)
Dunnstral (1296), Rhyme and Reason (1301)
SirCakez
(1)
Val89 (1196)
Gammagooey
(1)
marcistar (1239)
Meuh
(1)
Malakittens (1445)
Not Voting
(1)
Bell (1468)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to eliminate.

No elimination has been achieved. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-12 15:30:00).

Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Malakittens
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
marcistar
Dwlee99
Gammagooey
Kovu
VP Baltar
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

Posts are capped at 125 posts per slot per dayphase. Please see the Ruleset and FAQ for more information and tips on tracking your postcount.
In post 2200, Prism wrote:
Vote Count 2.7

FLAVOR
"Cyber Rodeo was good, great, but we can do even better. For Selah, we've got to do it bigger. Cyber Rodeo was a landmark for Tesla and for Austin, but the true founding of Mother Hive Amestris-א0 will be a celebration for all mankind."

"Well Elon, that would be nice but right now it's just a bunch of rocks. I'd also prefer to lay low for a bit after the last Cybertruck debacle. That's already thrown off our plans for the Selah Gigafactory, since we've already delayed the manufacturing of that model."

"Rocks...and sand. Sand growth. You'd be surprised at what grows in sand. Anyway, have our people start working on a new festival. You know how these productions work, complementary pieces to our efforts, not inconvenient luxuries. Same themes as always, marketing knows what I like...I shouldn't even have to say who the headliner would be, right?"

"We'll see if he's available, and if not be sure to pay him until he is."

PlayerVotes
marcistar
(7)
Malakittens (2108), Kovu (2160), Meuh (2187), SirCakez (2188), fireisredsir (2189), Gammagooey (2193), VP Baltar (2197)
Dwlee99
(3)
Fey (1569), Enchant (1587), Lukewarm (1914)
gorilla
(2)
Dunnstral (1296), Rhyme and Reason (1301)
VP Baltar
(2)
Dwlee99 (1924), Val89 (2150)
Gammagooey
(1)
marcistar (1239)
SirCakez
(1)
Bell (1906)
Dunnstral
(1)
gorilla (2135)
Not Voting
(0)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to eliminate.

No elimination has been achieved. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-12 15:30:00).

Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Malakittens
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
marcistar
Dwlee99
Gammagooey
Kovu
VP Baltar
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

she basically doesn't even acknowledge the dunn wagon on d2
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 713, fireisredsir wrote:dueling lavar/marci wagons again let's goo!!!

VOTE: marci

idk if lavar is even a wagon anymore but they should be too
Also want to contextualize fire's day one voting.

Pittering around for a bit as wagons were going on, there's a spurt of three people that vote marci in a row. Fire, as previously having stated wanting dueling Lavar/marci wagons, jumps on (and they were voting Lavar earlier). Not the instigator, but happy to ride the wave.
In post 800, fireisredsir wrote:oh HECK yeah let's go

VOTE: Lavar
Between that vote and here, fire says nothing directly about Marci. What was said prior was mostly small, softer defenses of marci (she's newer, so harder to read; the votes on her are opportunistic in places, etc, she's a little sus, but oh this was better...). A lot more of fire's suspicions in these wagons rested on Lavar, and so the second one is no surprise but now in the context of a scum-flipped marci ... yeah. Yeah.

Stoking the fires of dueling wagons but offroading onto Lavar who's more scummy somehow in the end. Again though, uh...

Fire didn't really do this without initiative, either. It feels like a very safe place for mafia to vote Lavar. It also doesn't really work towards the dueling wagon idea, either.

Lavar dies.

Fire then opens day two and like... none of the marci thoughts/suspicion is there. The info/weight put into dueling wagons is kind of just... wasted?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”