AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Still, I won't accept activity as a reason to clear someone.

But hes town. So is PP.

Prohawk would actually be my 4th pick after above 3. Maybe even higher than that..
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But CKD cleared him! Or did he..
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Rob14 »

CKD didn't clear him, obviously, but his actions are town. Look at my explanation of this. I wrote a wall on him at one point.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Must have been a long time ago, didn't see it skimming your iso. Ill find it later.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 844, Rob14 wrote:I'm tired of people saying ProHawk is scum, so here's why he isn't:

ProHawk wrote:Rob, you have a few good points against BloodCovenant, except for one part. Wouldn't scum try to avoid each other more than make connections with each other? Do you really think that scum would make two connections back and forth to sacrifice the other scum-partner should one flip scum?

While this does not exonerate BC or Zabriel, I think it does make it not so fairly obvious as you say it is.

He seems to defend BC and Zab. Looks suspicious, right?

ProHawk wrote:I think I can see it now.

VOTE: zabriel

In post 10, zabriel wrote:Wow. Miller claim already.
Seems legit. BC=Obvtown

In post 49, zabriel wrote:I was mostly commenting on how he was claiming miller in first post, and that's like one of two schools of thought on how to play Miller. But it was so to the letter it was just kind of funny.
I also wasn't sure if it was a legit claim or not.

These two posts do not equate.

Nevermind, it doesn't look suspicious at all. I re-explained my points about Zab and BC and he agreed and hopped on voting for Zab. If scum was going to try to help out his buddies BC and Zab, then he would stick to his guns, at least until it seemed like vastly more people were against Zab/BC than for them. He wouldn't re-evaluate and switch from being on Zab/BV's side to bussing after only a re-explanation of past points against Zab and very little other change in the situation. It wouldn't make sense. Only town would be willing to adjust their views in this situation because they're willing to re-ISO and adjust views if they see something new, which he did.

ProHawk wrote:
In post 388, Cheery Dog wrote:We're 5 days into the game, which is less that halfway through this phase, why are you so eager to to finish the day?
and why do you want a pile of dead bodies?

As much as it seems bad on the surface, it fits with his style of play, and seems to echo much of the sentiment of players I have seen here (from the little I have seen). I am willing to compromise on a DC lynch after an eval of ISO, particularly of Post #166, however, I still feel we should be lynching zabriel.

@drmy and Rob, any consensus as to when you two want the day to end?

Why would scum call out both of his partners in one post? If people are going to switch over to a wagon on DC, BussingScum-ProHawk would be hopping wagons and hoping everyone forgets about Zab so that he doesn't lose TWO scum-partners. He isn't going to be thinking "well, it seems like people are going to lynch a partner no matter what,
so let's keep drawing attention to both in all of my posts."
Do you guys see how that would make no sense at all from a scum POV?

ProHawk wrote:Completely agree, don't counterclaim until later in the game. That way in the off chance he is telling the truth about being cop, we don't mis-lynch him and scum would be forced to kill him.

Now, on to the dreaded "other scum" post. It seems to be the source of most reads on ProHawk. People conveniently forget to read the above post, which explains why he didn't want a lynch of DC. If DC is actually a cop, mafia will kill him that night for sure. If not that night, the next. No scum-team wants a live claimed cop. Even if it creates a possible future mislynch, the cop role can help clear townies and find scum very easily after it flips and the person is proved cop, as long as the cop posts investigation results in-thread before they're lynched. If DC is scum, then he wouldn't be killed by mafia (obviously). This means that we would lynch him on Day 2 or 3 because the fact that he was still alive would confirm him as scum.

This makes absolutely 100% perfect sense.
Frankly, if I had seen this post and not been tunneling like never before, I would have probably unvoted DC because we would have been able to lynch another ObvScum and have either a cop still alive or a confirmed scum as our Day 2-3 lynch. There's no down-side to leaving him for a day or two and so much potential upside in having a live cop. As this post explains why he said, "onto the other scum," the prior comment is no longer scummy because his logic is flawless.

-----

Now, everyone, stop saying ProHawk is scum and get back to lynching millers.

This was during Day 2, so it only responds to criticisms of him from that point backwards.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Rob14 »

EBWOP: It also assumed BC scum, which is now known to be false, but that doesn't really weaken any points except the first.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well I disagree with some of your assumptions. I'll look over his ISO tonight.

ISO 9 is making me think you could be right, but ya. No one is sticking out to me as the clear last one right now. The only slight hiccup in my thoughts is that if PH is scum, then CKD's track claim was a little bold because (unless scum can kill and act in the same night) it means he was claiming something provably wrong. Maybe not though. IIRC he declined to fully comment on where PH was tracked to until it was obvious no one was going to claim otherwise.

P-edit: Ugh, BC lynch.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Darthe »

So... Malp where are you? Still curious
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 116, malpascp wrote:Hi there. Hungover.
Claim: miller.
will read later today, and I guess RVS is already over.

In post 156, PeregrineV wrote:@Angry- Your looks like an OMGUS vote. Please explain why it isn't.

@Blood- Your seems lacking. Do you believe Malp's claim?

Vote: Rob13

Post just rubs me completely wrong. It's obvious that it was an RVS statement, yet 15 is an attempt to lend legitimacy to an RVS statement.

Pedit Rob: I disagree. It was very much OMGUS.

In post 166, Demon Core wrote:Dear everyone not voting one of the claimed millers:

1) Link to game with two millers
2) A vote for BC or malp (preferably BC)

or STFU

FoS CKD and AP for obfuscating the point and cluttering the thread with stupid bullshit when we pretty much have a guaranteed scum sitting right in front of us.

In post 191, zabriel wrote:Interesting argument over the possibilities, but we still haven't heard from malpascp since his claim. I really want to hear from him more before we run to far on the miller talk.

PEdit: Seriously dr? What game was that?

In post 202, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 135, zabriel wrote:Two miller claims. Seems legit. We should believe both of them.

Jesus. I'm going to have to put trollface on every post I make. I'm pretty sure at least one of the miller claims is completely full of shit. Honestly I thought the first Miller claim was a joke until everybody went so apeshit over it. Guy comes in and jokeclaims in first post, and then we throw shit around until something sticks and one of us is dead.

From a third person point of view, i'm willing to believe two miller claims to an extent. Mine is definitely less gambity.

In post 136, AngryPidgeon wrote:
@BC: Rofl is kind of drifting into the null-town region of my reads. Shoot CKD :P

Darthe is town.

Did mal just CC BC's miller claim?

DemonCore is still scum.

2 miller claims. Right. Ok. I bet my lucky oldschool 5$ bill that they are both true. Takers?

VOTE: Demon Core

I wouldn't even consider it a counter claim. And yeah, i'm thinking he might be town too. If Mal posted more, that might help.

In post 138, curiouskarmadog wrote:this Zab lynch is too fucking easy...a wagon built up on him based on a sarcastic remark?

bullshit.

AP I am curious, am I still scum when/if he flips town? I would like to know before the day ends?

I got called out for Appeal to fear for this kind of post. I'm pulling that card out against you now.

In post 140, Tazaro wrote:I am totally going to vote for someone on the Zab wagon.
BUT WHO?

fucking worthless post.

In post 146, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 145, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC is town.

Right now Dcore/CKD are the obvious team. CKD's "Am I scum regardless of the Zab flip" solidifies that connection although Zabriel hasn't done enough to warrant the lynch compared to these 2.

P-edit: BC isn't flipping scum and you are.

In post 96, roflcopter wrote:
In post 95, BloodCovenent wrote:who are you going after when i flip town?

another appeal to fear

way to dodge all the fucking questions.

if BC flips scum, am I scum?

do you really think BC wasnt being dodgy?

why is that so hard to answer?

appeal to fear.

PeregrineV is townnnnn

In post 159, roflcopter wrote:
fos: angrypidgeon

no there are not two millers in this game. and your entire "catchup" spiel reeks of bullshit. bc is not town. zab is not town. they are today and tomorrow's lynches, in either order.

This post feels like it comes from a player with extra information.

In post 166, Demon Core wrote:Dear everyone not voting one of the claimed millers:

1) Link to game with two millers
2) A vote for BC or malp (preferably BC)

or STFU

FoS CKD and AP for obfuscating the point and cluttering the thread with stupid bullshit when we pretty much have a guaranteed scum sitting right in front of us.

why is Mal's Miller claim any more legitimate than mine? that makes no sense and there is no reasoning at all.

Your last line is awful as fuck. You're calling out players for creating discussion and giving us information. That's fucking awful town play.
unvote:
Vote: Demon Core

In post 169, curiouskarmadog wrote:
---

I dont know if this is correct. I have never been in a game with two millers...never heard of a game with two millers.

tbh a deathnote game with two millers wouldn't really surprise me, but i'm surprised it's in a mini, instead of a large themed game.

In post 194, drmyshotgun wrote:Yeah.
I'd love to see both of them go down.
They must not survive until the Lylo at the very least.

What happens if you lynch me and i flip town? do you go right after Mal then? or do you let him slide by? how does that work?

In post 209, drmyshotgun wrote:Your reaction would have been bad and it kinda is, BloodCovenent. It is hollow. No comment but confusion.
The merit is earned in you not trying to rip Malpascp's throat to save yours.

As for AP's reaction, think for yourself.

In post 214, malpascp wrote:In my point of view, both claims are true. It's too much of a coincidence for BC to fakeclaim before I did. So if I somehow flip, then BC will be confirmed town miller. Voting for him is stupid, unless you think we are both fakeclaiming. Will reread and make reads later.

In post 216, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 206, BloodCovenent wrote:
Comparing my reaction to another game which i haven't read is poor imo.

but if you had read it you wouldn't be making the same reaction?
While it's not a useful tool since it's not the same person that is having the reaction, if you had read it then you probably wouldn't have that reaction if you are scum. (actually I don;t know what I've talking about, but that defence is bad)

In post 214, malpascp wrote:In my point of view, both claims are true. It's too much of a coincidence for BC
to fakeclaim before I did
. So if I somehow flip, then BC will be confirmed town miller. Voting for him is stupid, unless you think we are both fakeclaiming. Will reread and make reads later.

Thanks for just admitting you fakeclaimed, that makes it so much easier for me to decide which one of the miller claims I'm down for lynching.

VOTE: Malpascp

In post 218, Darthe wrote:Avoiding base responses and metagame here I think the recent miller discussion is scummy bullshit. It doesn't matter whether they are town or not, what has happened in previous games based on each of your limited experiences, or how you perceive it. Two millers is extremely unlikely but possible. Two fake claim millers on D1 is a shit gambit for mafia and a waste so very unlikely as well. One miller and one fake claim is much more likely and so probable. Because of the nature of the role neither can be allowed to live til endgame regardless. In essence, pick which one you think is more scumtastic and place your vote where your mouth is. The rest is a continued WIFOM and scummy.

I think this should be enough for now. Read and see. I will get to more and then analysis of this soon.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 224, Darthe wrote:
In post 222, Tazaro wrote:
In post 218, Darthe wrote:Avoiding base responses and metagame here I think the recent miller discussion is scummy bullshit. It doesn't matter whether they are town or not, what has happened in previous games based on each of your limited experiences, or how you perceive it. Two millers is extremely unlikely but possible. Two fake claim millers on D1 is a shit gambit for mafia and a waste so very unlikely as well. One miller and one fake claim is much more likely and so probable. Because of the nature of the role neither can be allowed to live til endgame regardless. In essence, pick which one you think is more scumtastic and place your vote where your mouth is. The rest is a continued WIFOM and scummy.

VOTE: Darthe

It may be cow pie to some extent
But it's not scummy.
Explain better why it is, if you can finagle it.

I should truly clarify here, it seems that most individuals here agree that the millers should not make it through this game. Risk management yada yada. Either they explicitly state it or implicitly do so through a vote. So if you don't intend to allow something to happen then seem to be leaving it to happen... why? Disparity in actions = non-town play. That isn't a change of mind, it is contrary action to spoken intent. Hence, place your vote where your mouth is. How did that warrant a vote btw?

In post 229, PeregrineV wrote:So, on the miller claims.

Blood's claim came first, and included the faction adjective. I would expect that his role, if he is town miller, to be stated exactly as that.

Malp's claim did not, but he also claimed to have not read the thread. If true, then he could be town letting people know he is miller in his first post, or he is scum who decided to claim miller not realizing such a claim already existed.

Blood's reaction to the Malp Miller claim was less than spectacular. If you claim a role (other than VT), chances are good you ARE that role, and if you are, you know that the new claim is a lie. Blood's reaction was a: :neutral:

However, this is a miller role, which is technically worse than vanilla. So, something like that may be an exception to the rule. But, it would have been better to see such thought processes come from either of the millers themselves.

Right now both Blood and Malp think the other Miller is legitimate. While it is in their own self-interest to have the Miller role perceived as town, there is also no other non-VT role that players would agree the other is legit so quickly.

This is going to boil down to actual play, with the fact they are millers meaning pretty much nothing.

In post 245, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hey, taking a page out of rofl's playbook is my play not yours!

But seriously, are you scum?

Guarantee you I am. Now ISO CKD/Dcore together and tell me that isn't the obvious team.

In post 256, AngryPidgeon wrote:Appeal to meta: remember when Arugula claimed 2shot SK and flipped Vig. Yup.

Pedit: ya you are scum. I know now.

In post 258, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 27, AngryPidgeon wrote:Zabriel wagon please and thanks. This rofl counterwagon is both scumlead and and a counterwagon.

No dumbshit.
In post 29, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 28, roflcopter wrote:i could go for zabriel, bloodcovenant or rob right now. zabriel best bet.

well, tell me then. Why zabriel?

You are seriously asking this?
In post 47, AngryPidgeon wrote:This thread asploded. I probably can't comment until I get home.

Meaning: There's some good stuff going on, I can't say anything before I cook up some devious plans in my brain cuz it will sound scummy.
In post 49, zabriel wrote:I was mostly commenting on how he was claiming miller in first post, and that's like one of two schools of thought on how to play Miller. But it was so to the letter it was just kind of funny. I also wasn't sure if it was a legit claim or not.

what the fuck zabriel.

That was page 2

In post 263, zabriel wrote:As much as I like DrMy right now, I'm getting some weird vibes out of him. He seems to be pushing the miller stuff a little too hard, and the whole idea of scummy emoticons strikes me as just bizarre.

In post 269, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Darthe

Fine, is this useless? For real, I'm parking my vote here for the rest of the day. I just want everyone to actually read the following transaction and tell me he isn't scum:

In post 245, AngryPidgeon wrote:But seriously, are you scum?

Guarantee you I am.

In post 247, Darthe wrote:Did you just admit to being scum?

In post 259, Darthe wrote:If you are town you are flailing an awful lot all of a sudden. I have no meta on you so I will ask others.. Is this how pissedoffbird usually plays?

In post 274, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 170, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 160, roflcopter wrote:peregrine do you believe both miller claims?

Ah, I wish I had more typing time.

Let me start by saying that it seems that Miller adds power to the scum team.
In post 3282, PeregrineV wrote:
Originally the game included a miller, but I was talked into dropping that for a VT.

So the existence of 2, if true, may mean a stronger town power to balance it.

I've seen 2 millers (unknown to the players) in a large theme, but not in a large normal to-date.

All that aside, I feel like the chances are fairly low. Which means at some point we have to look at the players who claimed miller and how they play.

That's the part that will have to wait.

Pere is Town on my watch.

Anyways, everyone should look at AngryPidgeon's ISO and tell me he didn't OMGUS on pretty much every single thing that went in his way.

In post 280, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wow, I don't give a single fuck about miller claims. Don't investigate them. Treat them like anyone else. The fact that there are 2 is odd, but wifom so who cares. Being a miller does not clear someone. Nor does it make them such a liability that they must die. I won't vote BC because hes probably town. Malp is very much less town. Also go us, spamming the thread so hard.

In post 282, zabriel wrote:Ansar, that's the kind of thing you take to PM.

The basic idea behind miller claims is that they save a cop investigation. I don't mind keeping BC around, he seems sincere enough. Malp is a little bit meh, but I still want to give him a chance to post a little bit more.

In post 288, Rob14 wrote:
In post 287, malpascp wrote:BITCHES

If I flip town, then it means that BC claimed miller when another one existed, and I think it would be too much of a coincidence for scum to claim exactly that when another miller existed. Not that hard to understand. In my point of view, BC is confirmed town.

Wait...what? You're claiming that if two people claim miller and one is town then the other must be town? By that logic, if two people claim doc and one is doc, then both are doc.

I don't agree with your logic and am really questioning your motives for claiming this.

In post 290, drmyshotgun wrote:Lynch Malpa or Angry.
Malpa makes zero sense and seems to want to keep WIFOM around as long as possible.

In post 298, malpascp wrote:
In post 293, Cheery Dog wrote:
There is still a point that he may have fakeclaimed miller without knowing there was an actual miller in the game and also you hadn't read the thread, meaning you fakeclaiming it there would also have no knowledge another miller existed.
Neither of you are cleared at the present time and neither of you will be cleared when/if the other flips.

This would be true if I as scum was stupid enough to fakeclaim miller without reading the thread. I'll reread so we can disscuss stuff that really matters.

In post 299, drmyshotgun wrote:God, just kill it.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malpascp

In post 301, malpascp wrote:Tell me what part doesn't make sense.

In post 302, malpascp wrote:So you think I would fakeclaim miller when someone already had, and then WIFOM my way around it, but trying to clear the guy that claimed miller (btw he is fucking cleared). Seems legit.

In post 315, Rob14 wrote:
In post 116, malpascp wrote:Hi there. Hungover.
Claim: miller.
will read later today, and I guess RVS is already over.

I believe that effectively invalidates what you've stated. If he didn't read the thread, his potential motivations for claiming miller are identical to those if just one miller claims. No "WIFOM-neutralization" as you put it.

As far as your theory of "WIFOM-neutralization", that's WIFOM in itself. Two millers claiming in-thread creates the same issues as if one miller claims in-thread. You can argue two are unlikely so if one is town the other is scum and vice versa, but that is not 100% true. There have been games with two millers. If we take that line of thought, we could end up two days in with two mislynches and four town dead (assuming only one night-kill each night) The potential disadvantages of taking a gamble based only on their claims and mislynching both far outweighs any advantages. We have to evaluate play, not strictly claims.

Your posts are weird. You say malpa-scum is not likely to be scum at all because of your "WIFOM-neutralization" nonsense, but then you say we should lynch him over BC if we go with a miller. Wait, what? That makes little sense. Lynching someone you think is likely town to gain info about someone you think is null or scum doesn't make sense. Just lynch the null-scum.

In post 333, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 311, Tazaro wrote:
In post 310, Tazaro wrote:In fact, IF malpascp is scum, the only attempted benefit of his miller claim that is see is -> neutralizing the negative stigma of BLOODCOVENANT's claim, which makes sense if malpascp wants to protect a scum buddy in BloodCovenant.

And if this IS a reason for scum malpascp to rationalize a claim of miller, I don't think it's terribly likely.

In post 312, Tazaro wrote:
In post 310, Tazaro wrote:@drmyshotty, If we lynch one of them first, though, it should be malpascp, for the information that malpascp's flip would give to incriminate BC, in my view.

I mean information that a malpascp scum flip would give. If malpascp is scum, BC should get heat, in my view, but if BC flips scum, that doesn't tell us anything about malpascp.

In post 320, malpascp wrote:Finally someone got it. Thanks Taz.

Been kinda distracted, so I don't get it.

It's elementary, my dear AngryPidgey

In post 357, malpascp wrote:
In post 356, drmyshotgun wrote:Can we like lynch fucking "Miller" right now?

Why not lynching scum?

In post 361, zabriel wrote:Oh hey, actually here.

Malpascp's hardcore defense of BC is one of the things keeping me off Mal's wagon. Town got pretty burned on a popular policy lynch in another game I'm in, so I'm a little bit wary of charging forward on this one.

In post 362, AngryPidgeon wrote:Cool, we should vote DemonCore, CKD or Darthe then.

In post 368, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 361, zabriel wrote:Oh hey, actually here.

Malpascp's hardcore defense of BC is one of the things keeping me off Mal's wagon. Town got pretty burned on a popular policy lynch in another game I'm in, so I'm a little bit wary of charging forward on this one.

Yeah? Fucking longer the both Millers live, more advantage for scumteam to keep playing with goddamn WIFOM and shits like that.
Finish this day already please.
ProHawk wrote:I disagree with a Miller policy lynch.
It is not a policy lynch. Malpascp is legitimately scummy. Kill it with fire.
AngryPidgeon wrote:I can actually almost see Prohawk scum after a glance of his ISO. Still working slowly. Playing dominion. Lol. gimme an hour
So far I recall you calling many people scums recently. List them all in one post for me thanks.

Also: Anyone thinking PMysterious is being pro-Town and will do us good if he (she?) survives longer, I dare you to say it out loud.

AngryPidgeon wrote:Cool, we should vote DemonCore, CKD or Darthe then.
No.

In post 369, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 368, drmyshotgun wrote:It is not a policy lynch. Malpascp is legitimately scummy. Kill it with fire.

Agree, I think.

Let me finish ISOs?

Top of my head I'd like to lynch Darthe, DemonCore, CKD, Malp, Zabriel. In roughly that order. Prohawk I need to reread. I do think I'll be able to read him more accurately than I do almost all other peeps.

In post 377, drmyshotgun wrote:But the bonus is that Malpa also has strong, strong possibility of being Scum. Its greater gain.

In post 382, AngryPidgeon wrote:My reaction to Malpa? Where? Oh NM, where I said they are both likely town.

But ya, Malpa's super WIFOM since then is scummy as hell.

In post 412, Tazaro wrote:
In post 126, Darthe wrote:
In post 118, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 112, Darthe wrote:
In post 74, curiouskarmadog wrote:why would
Zabtown
"distance" himself from someone
he doesnt know
is scum?

why would anything
BC(you)town
do "implicate" Zab?

these two terms are not sitting right with me.

waiting on an answer from Zab

also
unvote

This post struck me as odd. Consistent defense of Zab and prohawk pings for that as well. Seems like mafia attempting to psuedo-bus, I bet two of the three shift opinions quickly close to lynch.
Vote Zab
. We will see.

what exactly seems odd? "opinion shift"? you mean me unvoting my random vote?

Bolded above.
All are an effect called priming where the individual places words or terms in such a way that it reinforces an opinion
. So this leaves two options. You either feel definitively that these two people are town (hence putting it in their name) or the more likely one in five pages is that you are
mafia with one of them at least and are attempting to sway us with the subconscious reasoning of free association.

Because what the hell is this
stuff
?

In post 419, roflcopter wrote:you know what, i don't actually need to read what i missed to see whats happening here. zabriel wagon is stalled because scum don't want to bus yet. angrypidgeon should vote for him, that will bring us to critical mass and they'll have to start bussing. bloodcovenant is still the scum claiming miller. ckd needs to get his vote off of ap because you are both town and should also join the zabriel wagon.

and really, 17 pages in and there's five people not even voting? for shame.

In post 426, zabriel wrote:Tazaro's laconic replies are a bit abrasive, but I generally find that this is a town playstyle. Out of the whole Rob/Rofl thing, I do have bit of a stronger town read on Rob. I'm feeling kind of null-scum on Rofl.

In post 428, roflcopter wrote:
In post 426, zabriel wrote:Tazaro's laconic replies are a bit abrasive, but I generally find that this is a town playstyle. Out of the whole Rob/Rofl thing, I do have bit of a stronger town read on Rob. I'm feeling kind of null-scum on Rofl.

^^^^^^scummmmmmmmmm

In post 433, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 415, Darthe wrote:Drmy certainly got off track fast from the last time I was here. Has your list changed entirely?? I find it amazing that I gained FoS's and have made it on scum lists for things that I haven't done more than things I have. The best that has been said is "hey, this guy's scummy" but has a single person provided a reason beyond the base "your posts are pingy"? Nope.

In any case, I could care less about the pings. Malp is somewhat pingy, I would rather him die than BC for sure. Zab is still LLL. Taz seems odd but idk him so maybe he is just an odd ass person. Pidgeon is still ruffling his feathers. When is the last time you actually contributed in a way that was helpful to the town?

I have a town read on drmy, bc, cheerydog, and rob and a null on the rest of you. CKD and Dcore are wildcard.

Scum.

In post 442, Rob14 wrote:Which, for the record, makes my scum reads:

Demon
CKD
Darthe
Zab
Mal

In no particular order.

In post 490, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 488, roflcopter wrote:you claimed miller. then someone else claimed miller too. thats a counterclaim. with almost any role except miller the counterclaimed player would be lynched immediately.

several other people have stated that Malp was likely to have not read the thread when claiming. have you yet to acknowledge that?

In post 498, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 495, Demon Core wrote:I'm now hating mal's miller claim. I'm wary of
any
miller claim (scum just make themselves cop immune for no reason), but if I got a miller role PM and someone else claimed miller, it would take a lot of convincing for me to not park my vote on that person.

Short and sweet reads (will "elaborate" on request for a specific one)

town: AP, rofl, rob13, darthe, prohawk, CKD (yes, I flip-flopped)
???: Cheery dog (more on this one later), BC (actual play made me change my mind; still hate the miller claim)
scum: Tazaro (talk about someone making WTF votes and then disappearing), malp

Withholding my vote for very, very good reason. If anyone hammers before the next vote count, I will rage.
Why the fuck are you reading the thread right now? This means you haven't read shit until now.
So you are pretty useless on all counts and seriously deserve the rope that's tight around your neck.
If you are actually a Cop: Fuck you.
Explain your Darthe Town read.

Okay this shit is amusing to reread. Some of the quotes I have made are for me to look at or other reason like that and trivial. Others that are unrelated are because I wanted to remind living players of their early thoughts and of why they are/aren't considered scummy. More to come then synthesis.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 am

Post by TheReverend »

Jesus can't you people hide walls in spoilers?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1460, TheReverend wrote:Jesus can't you people hide walls in spoilers?

This. Also, I make a policy of not reading large walls unless they have commentary attached. If you want me to re-read 20-30 posts, then tell me your thoughts on them and I happily will. Otherwise, yeah....no.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My new read on Darthe: Weird behavior.

UNVOTE:
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:55 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Darthe
(1)
- roflcopter
Paid Pyro
(1) - Cheery Dog
malpascp
(1) - ProHawk

Not Voting
(7) - malpascp, Darthe, Josh Lyman, Paid Pyro, Rob13, TheReverend, AngryPidgeon

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-14 12:43:07)
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by malpascp »

In post 1440, ProHawk wrote:@Rob - Your logic on Lyman scum is spot on so long as there are only 4 scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: malp

I also concur with your malp reasoning
. I don't feel like Darthe is scum.

Rob just said that I am not cleared town or scum, and that I wasn't the most likely to be scum. You are buddying.

Also Darthe's quotes made me think Cherry is scumish. Any thoughts on this?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Malp, You are a supposed miller, no way for us to tell what your real alignment is. I don't see anyone else more scummy around.

Rob has an outstanding track record of fishing out and lynching scum. Of course I am going to believe him when he says you are a good lynch.

You actually read Darthe's quotes?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Gosh, its you isn't it? It would make sense.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by malpascp »

Yep I read Darthe's quotes, and thanks to that I have nearly no time for any other game.

Rob says Darthe is a better lynch. If you are sheeping, sheep for real.

Ignoring AP.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Not sheeping, just think its time for you to go.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by malpascp »

Too sleepy to respond. Sorry to leave you like this.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Unvote, vote mal

In the words of BC all those days ago (RIP), found scum. Let me paraphrase the conversation that just happened:

ProHawk: I agree with Rob's reasoning on Mal, but disagree about Darthe. I'll vote mal.
Mal: Rob said I could be either town or scum and I wasn't the most likely to be scum, and you voted me. You must be buddying/sheeping Rob even though you didn't follow his reads! You're suspicious, so I'll look at Cheery instead.
ProHawk: Mal, your role makes it important that we lynch you eventually. Also, Rob has a good track record and is the best town in the game. (Note from editor: slight bias present)
AP: *Incoherent post because he fails to identify which "you" he's talking to*
Mal: Yeah, I read Darthe's quotes. You know I did for real because I didn't directly respond to any of them. Because I took time to allegedly do this, you should give me heaps of town cred. Please and thanks. Now ProHawk, despite me saying you were buddying earlier, I'm going to complain about you not following Rob's reads exactly and essentially say you're not looking scummy enough to fit my argument. (Note from editor: seriously, lolwut?)
ProHawk: Your last post regarding me literally made no sense.
Mal: Well, I'm losing this argument, so I'm going to sleep.

Seriously, this is one of the most scummy exchanges in the game yet.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: mal

choo choo
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Loved the editors
notes
modifications BTW Rob. I lol'ed.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Blah, blah, blah, don't hammer mal before I wake up. Other than that, feel free to place him on L-1. I want to see his response to this before the hammer.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm going to hope Josh Lyman is actually able to catch up, so no I'm not going to vote there yet, although it is quite possible malp is our last scum, I'd rather let everyone in the town talk more (especially those lurkers)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”