Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 22, Antihero wrote:oh hi mastin
Is this a thing?

Could the asinine "anonymous hydra" reveal their members because it's the most super pro-town thing to do. Refusal to do so and having a town PM is evidence of not playing to win condition.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 43, notscience wrote:I don't see why metadodging as town is "not playing to wincon" but feel free to explain why.
Cons to anonymous hydra-ing as town:
1. The game of "Who is the hydra" distracts from "Who is the scum".
2. Hiding a secret that isn't "I'm scum" creates a false flag no matter how much they don't intend it.
3. Knowing a player's personality helps read them. Town would want other town to read them as town so time and energy isn't wasted.

Pros to anonymous hydra-ing as town:
1. Fucking with people for out-of-game reasons.

BTW - Don't reply for them notscience. Unless you're scum. If you're scum then by all means debate me on this topic and threadshit on the game. I barely tolerate hydras as it is (because I believe it's a form of cheating and goes against the spirit of the game), but anonymous hydras have absolutely no benefit. I really don't care about anyone else's opinion on the subject. I want Twisted Advice to stop playing a stupid non-mafia game inside a mafia game and reveal themselves so we can move forward. Withholding non-role based information as town is playing against win condition.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 45, Twisted Advice wrote:I can only pray that my insolent bird...
Oh, fuck.. You're going to
roleplay
on top of it all?
STOP. IT. ALL OF IT.

In post 45, Twisted Advice wrote:1) It shouldn't make the game into who is the hydra. It's not important. As my bird has so wisely stated to me, no one is forcing you to make this a distraction. This is all on you. In addition there is always the option for you to not try to play that game. We are a hydra of people with whom you haven't played. This is a hydra between the Royal Vizier and his bird. Those are the two player slots. Just imagine us as players you've never encountered. Problem solved.
2) There is no false flag. I am not hiding anything. Your argument works just as well with alts. Would you say that alts are cheating as well?
3) Perhaps, but there are other reasons that one would prefer to hide his or her meta. Perhaps one of us has been having troubles. Or one of us is trying to diverge from established meta. There is plenty of town motivation
1) And yet happened. So you're wrong because it is a distraction.
2) If an alt walks in and says "Hey, I'm alt of someone so famous that they need an alt!" then yes, it creates a false flag. Mafia is a game of honed gut instincts and strategic pattern detecting. If you're flaunting your dishonesty about your identity then you fuck with gut reads. And if you're doing this as town, then you should be banned from playing.
3) None of that has anything to do with
this current game
. So I don't give a flying fuck. Quit making
this game
harder by bringing all sorts of nonsense garbage into it. hence my request that you drop the dumb dumb dumb charade.

Also, why do you have GreyICE as likely town and Bicepherous Bob as scum? They are doing variations on the same shtick except that at least contains a grain of reasoning.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #157 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Bicephalous Bob - What's the purpose of the chess image in ?

@jbomber732 - Why vote Bicephalous Bob in ? And explain where you saw "blue"..

@beastcharizard - Explain the reasoning of .

@Lords of the Unreal - Why the self-vote in RVS?

@Twisted Advice
- Why are you calling GreyICE town and Bicephalous Bob scum? (second time asking)
- Why is notscience very likely town?

@Katarina LeBlanc - Why are your only two posts useless fluff?
In post 62, GreyICE wrote:(also we should note that KKK is ranting about alignment-nonindicative things, like 'bad reasons for voting', 'how terrible it is when people roleplay' and 'secret hydras are so terrible'. These have nothing to do with anyone's alignment in game, and are a general distraction from mafia. I am sure he feels passionately about him, but like KKK himself, these are utterly irrelevant)
Do not address me as "KKK". Also, don't throw around the word "retard" (). Please try to actually be civil for a refreshing change.

@Twisted Advice - (re: ) How is that "town as fuck"? Any scum could write that in their sleep.
In post 141, Twisted Advice wrote:Re 60: I don't know why this is so hard. 33 bugged me slightly, but my other head had a stronger opinion in the opposite direction.
You realize that this is a recap and not an explanation, right?

@PeregrineV - Why are you voting MafiaSSK? Why at that point?

Early Reads:
Townish: Bicephalous Bob, Twisted Advice, Hopkirk

Need further study: Lords of the Unreal, mafiaSSK, burn_209, Metal Sonic, notsience, Turkish Van, Guzame?

slight scum: Katarina LeBlanc, beastcharizard, Antihero, MonkeyMan576

Strongest scum-feelings: GreyICE, jbomber732

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 158, beastcharizard wrote:Can you explain your reads please? Kat has said like 2 things and Metal has said like 1 thing yet one is slight scum and the other needs moar? Neither have posted content so i am curious how you got those reads. I agree with the jbomber scum read only because they played the new card and their reads don't make much sense to me. How is Hopkirk town exactly?
Katarina LeBlanc declared herself town. That rubs me the wrong way and starts her off in the hole. Metal Sonic's presence has been pretty negligible at my reads point.

Hopkirk is town because I'm not seeing no scum motivation to his posts. He's like a foreign subway map. The wording he uses is confusing, but if you stare at it enough you can figure out the tracks make some logical sense.

--That said, his downgraded the town-read quite a bit.
In post 161, Lords of the Unreal wrote:Hey Khan, you remember me, right? And how I self vote every game?
Ugh. Oh, it's you. Hidden in a hydra. You're one of the ones I've given up trying to convince that his "signature move" is just idiotic nonsense.
In post 164, Antihero wrote:@kk

i'm guessing your scumread on beast, monkeyman and i stem from your read on hopkirk and bob?
the one i'm really interested in is beast, please expound on that one
Mostly yeah. I see beastcharizard's attacks on Hopkirk as pretty floppy and opportunistic. He makes three anti-Hopkirk posts (mostly based on feelings, no actual questioning or probing), then asks what Hopkirk's read on him is (). I'm not reading that as a town sequence of posting.
In post 166, Antihero wrote:amendment: expound on your monkeyman one too, i think that one's interesting as well.
I'm waffling on his read a bit. But I really didn't like the Day 1 FOS in on a guy with 3 (of 10) votes. It reeks of too much caution.
In post 168, Twisted Advice wrote:The jester claim was simply a dull joke. I liked the fact that he pulled suspicion on [Bicephalous Bob].

Kublai Khan:
See above for GreyICE versus Bob
Calling it a "suspicion" is a strong stretch. His vote () looks to be a straight OMGUS from Bicephalous Bob calling him scummy. Exactly what about it did you like?

Also, I'm really hating the "2 different answers to every question" routine (also the roleplaying). Either find some level of agreement between the two of you before posting, or one of you just stop posting, or each of you get your own frigging role and play mafia like normal people. "I thought this and he thought that" is not a helpful answer to anything, it's just blahblahblah. I care about WHY not WHO.
In post 168, Twisted Advice wrote:Now let us discuss your reads list: namely that it conflicts will essentially every read of mine.
Explain how both Bob and Hopkirk are both town. I could see the argument that one might be scum and the other may be oblivious of this and be playing along, but I find it incredibly naive to believe them both town.

In addition, please explain how you have scum reads on Katarina, charizard, Monkeyman, and Antihero, as well as GreyICE and jbomber. In fact if you could explain all of your reads, that would be most appreciated.
Too much work. We are not even close to being on the same wavelength. Let's see if we can see eye-to-eye on GreyICE v Bicephalous Bob before we argue on everything else.
In post 169, Twisted Advice wrote:I thought that one Greyice post was town not because scum couldn't have written it, but because it would not be in their best interests to write it.
Eh, I disagree because I know how much experience GreyICE has. If he's scum and hasn't maneuvered himself into a good lie to keep himself alive past Day 4, he'll gladly die in a manner that helps his scummate(s) survive.
He plays the long-game and a day 1 throwaway post like that is not going to haunt him in the slightest.
In post 252, Turkish Van wrote:Where's PereV at all in this list as you seem to not have put his name in a list. I don't agree with the quick scumread on BC, can you explain that for me? Also how is Bob a townread?
Hmm.. I erased him off "slight scum" and forgot to put him down somewhere. Consider him a "need further study". beastcharizard read explained earlier.

Bicephalous Bob is a townread because I haven't read a decent case on him. Got one?

--
notscience gets an F for reading comprehension on that last bit.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #363 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 294, GreyICE wrote:Yo Genghis, you scum? Because after MoI I'm no longer believing that long walls full of zero content come from town because they are long and horribly, horribly written. Shall we summarize the content in yours?
*shrug* I'm being honest so I don't care what you think. Words like "obvtown", "obvscum", and "PSA: X is town" get thrown around and retracted with so much abandon that they are meaningless. Mafia is a game of nebulousness and doubt. None of my reads are ever going to be 100% unless the mod is involved. If you think that's a scumtell, then you're not as good as I thought. Vague waffling is a scumtell. Specific grievances aren't.
In post 294, GreyICE wrote:Grey: Null! Too good of a player (haha, thanks for the compliment. I guess I'm good enough to read you then)
Oh, no. No, no, no. I'm sorry, I did not mean to give you impression that I think you're anything but scum right now.
In post 309, Twisted Advice wrote:I would still like you to explain your awful reads too. Why do you refuse to do so?
I explained why. Apparently all you read was "blahblahblahihatehydrasblahblahblah". Maybe go back and answer my question first?
In post 315, Antihero wrote:ok, fine, i can kind of accept it if he thinks i'm scum and i'm taking advantage of hopkirk (i'm kind of an abrasive asshole sometimes). but, come on, beast is pretty obvtown and monkeyman isn't that far behind him. to my understanding, the beast case amounted to "he's aggressively pushing his hopkirk read", which is pretty weak. the monkey case is even thinner.
Gosh, the people I listed as "slightly scummy" on Page 10(ish.. whatever it was) have very thin cases on them. How atrociously suspicious of me.
In post 320, GreyICE wrote:My major reason is that in his 7 posts, he's managed to RVS vote with 2 of them, spent 3 of them debating with a random hydra about anonymous head reveal, asked a bunch of random questions in 1, and posted a read list that was "le wall de null" with his final.
I didn't RVS at all. Hydra quarrel was important to me. Random questions weren't. And the "le mur du nul" wasn't. Fall back and punt.
In post 330, Twisted Advice wrote:I had gotten the impression you were reading the thread, but you may have just proved me wrong.
If you don't care enough to summarize a case, then you're not serious about it.
In post 340, Antihero wrote:this would be good if khan was... i don't know.. an "intermediate" player (like me)

given his join date, i would think his scum game has advanced beyond that
It is. Playing scum is incredibly easier. All you have to do it randomly pacify people by calling them town. Don't state reasons for any read, let people infer whatever they want because it's easy to deny things you never stated. Threaten that you can change your mind on a whim to give yourself blanket immunity. And retaliate against anyone that puts suspicion on you first.

Somewhat related: have you checked out GreyICE's iso?

Also, my wiki isn't complete by any means. Site crashes have partially and wholly eliminated games so I don't bother updating it.
In post 344, Turkish Van wrote:What gets me about Kublai Khan's stance on Hopkirk and beast is that he doesn't have a clear read on Hopkirk any longer (citing post 174 as bad enough to throw his town read on Hopkirk into doubt) but he's still drawing conclusions about beast from beast's interactions with Hopkirk. The logic presented is disjointed in a way that could come from scum being artificial or town considering multiple angles. That he pings as town for other aspects of his play (willingness to be antagonistic, mostly) makes me lean town in his motivations.
Yeah, welcome to how I read every single one of you. Every comment everyone makes can be either a towntell or a scumtell depending on the personality and skill of the player making it. Take someone like jbomber732. Is he a clueless town idiot or is he good at faking it. I'm jealous of the days when I could say "wall = towntell" and mean it, but those days are long gone. I've seen too many good players to ever declare anything to be town or scum without reservation. That's one of the reasons I hate hydras so much. Figuring out a player's personality is tough enough. But two people? Who can discuss with each other? Fuck me. Hydras are always a wild card unless power roles help out.

I'm not making scum-groupings at this point because it's an execise in futility. I'm trying to hunt one scum at a time. Hopkirk is pretty transparent in his logical steps. He doesn't communicate it well, but it's there if you're willing to take the time to try to see things from his point of view. It's possible he's not town (stating you're initiating a "reaction test" when already under suspicion is not a pro-town move), but he's town enough that beastcharizard's vague yet insincere feelings are scummier.

And your summary of the Pick Your Poison game you saw me in is inaccurate. I played in a way to get myself run up Day 1
because
I was an Innocent Child. I figured it was a free Day 1 bandwagon. I'm going to assume that your description wasn't an attempt at a misrep.
In post 345, Antihero wrote:meh, antagonism is null unless it's serving a clear purpose to advance reads. i don't think complaining about hydras qualifies.
It does. I have a better baseline of the personalities I'm dealing with (since I can't shake the feeling that I probably know their main accounts).
In post 355, GreyICE wrote:Genghis has been a member since what, like 2008? He's had six years on site. He knows the basics of appearing town, he's just really rusty at it.
I can recognize baseless attempts to discredit someone calling you scum. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.
In post 359, Twisted Advice wrote:Hopkirk (3) - beastcharizard, Twisted Advice, MonkeyMan576
Bicephalous Bob (2) – PeregrineV, Antihero
burn (2) – LotU, SSK

Everything else looks to be a one vote wagon. Could we consider lynching scum today, please?
What's your rush? We have like 18 days to discuss things.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #366 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 364, Antihero wrote:
In post 363, Kublai Khan wrote:Gosh, the people I listed as "slightly scummy" on Page 10(ish.. whatever it was) have very thin cases on them. How atrociously suspicious of me.
you apparently thought it was worth mentioning, so i think it's worth analyzing
Was it? Product was exactly as advertised.

The thing worth analyzing is why you don't care that I ignored your other question.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #370 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 368, Antihero wrote:yeah, i don't see a question that got ignored
In post 315, Antihero wrote:now, i'd like to hear moar about the "strongest scumreads": grey and jbomber, which apparently failed to come up in the last post.
deflect much?
Deflecting what from what? There is literally nothing to deflect from. You are making no sense and I literally do not understand why you're painting completely benign reads with the brush of nefariousness. I'm not pushing a case against beastcharizard or MonkeyMan576. I don't care about them too much, but I have an eye on them. I can't fathom why anyone would care about a "slight scumread" more than a "scumread".

You don't really care about my scumreads, but want everyone to take notice of my "slight scumreads" by repeating it over and over again. So what is your angle?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #391 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 374, Antihero wrote:yeah, there's plenty to deflect to. you don't like the "unimportant" scum reads i want to talk about, so let's draw this arbitrary line somewhere and talk about the "important" ones (whatever the hell that means).
What? I don't know where you're coming from. Where are you getting that I don't like talking about my scum reads?

I listed high and low scumreads. You questioned me on the low ones. I answered. You disagreed then started calling me scum. I make an asumption that the one thing you questioned me on is the reason you have a scumread and I sarcastically point out that you have ridiculously high expectations of a slight scumread.

Now you're throwing around buzzwords like "deflection" as if it means something tome or the situation and I'm lost. I have no pride, explain it to me like I'm a 4 year old.
In post 374, Antihero wrote:wow, way to be an asshole and change the spelling to "moar" to make me look like an idiot.
Sorry, that was unintentional. I have a word filter on my browser and I amuse myself by having it auto change "more" to "moar". I use notepad to write posts and must have C&P'ed the change over. No offense intended.
In post 374, Antihero wrote:i have a really strong townread on beast. so, yeah, i'm really interested when someone scum reads him (no matter how "slight"). it doesn't help that you're trying to flip the script on me and threaten me into letting it go.
I'm just trying to make sense of where you're going with your questioning. You ignored the slight scumread on you and the strong scumread on others and focused on the fact that I didn't fall in line with a strong townread of yours. Is there a specific towntell beastcharizard made that overrides everything else I should know about. If so could you point it out?
Antihero wrote:bob has done no scumhunting in any shape or form so far this game (calling monkeyman "town for not reading the setup" is the closest he gets)
how is he town?
was townish but it's starting to become a faded memory so you probably have a good point. I'm planning do some updated analysis and post new reads on Sunday. Time to see who is trying to slip under the radar.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #513 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@beastcharizard - Are you still reading Katarina LeBlanc as town? You mentioned that you knew her from another site, so maybe you can explain how her nonsensical rambling is town.
In post 401, Antihero wrote:or he used that fancy-pantsy voice-to-text software. not really sure.
Note: I don't use fancy-pantsy voice-to-text software.
In post 407, Antihero wrote:well, khan's latest reach-out post is actually pretty town.
As is your concillatory post. However, I still want you to explain why beastcharizard is town.
In post 409, Bicephalous Bob wrote:oh right I also have something substantial to back up my vote

pv ignored the "engaging pv is scum pv"-comments which were made during his first burst of activity. I'd expect pv, having changed his town meta for the better, to say something like "I've changed guys" when the fact that he's active is brought up against him
I think scum-PeregrineV would be moar likely to dismiss the activity charge by saying "I've changed guys". Is that your only reason for having a sole vote on him?
In post 497, GreyICE wrote:Because, as I said, the ashmed tell, properly applied, is infallible.
No tell is 'infallible'. You know this. Plus, are you applying it properly thought?

The amished tell is to point out that your predecessor was pretty scummy. mnemonicdevice just noted the lack of content.

The huge post of crap analysis might have earned a vote, but right now it looks like my top scum-read is trying to push a policy lynch. Not joining that wagon.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #524 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 520, Antihero wrote:khan, your vote's been stationary for about 20 pages now. what's the deal with that? are you usually a wagon-shy player?
Well, it depends. Every game is different. But generally I like to keep my vote on whoever I have the strongest scumread. And this game it's been GreyICE.

Plus the fact that he responded by counter-voting me and leaving it there for almost as long killed my incentive to move it.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #526 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 525, Antihero wrote:zombie man's analysis really reads genuine to you, khan?
Oh my, no. It's fucking horrible.

Scummy? Absolutely.

But I'm not in a hurry to end the day.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #531 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 528, GreyICE wrote:I mean honestly. Lets assume for one second that this read was genuine, and you were actually town.

You would have spent the entire day doing nothing at all. Leaving me 9 votes away from lynch, and pushing the wagon with about as much effect as a flea pushing a lion.

I mean lets pretend you've learned SOMETHING in the 8 years you've spent on site. Does that strike you like you've used that knowledge for anything productive, Genghis?
Yeah, I've learned a lot from being here for a while. Like the fact that there's generally an attrition rate in large games. So instead of power rushing to end a day and have a bunch of poor reads on new replacements on Day 2, I'd rather stretch out Day 1 a bit to shake the flakes and not have the game be a drag.

How are you attacking me with this when you've done the exact same thing? Would I have been more productive if I posted a lame empty "Hey let's lynch GreyICE gogogo" every five post like you've done?

I've been giving reads and interacting with many people. Which is a shitty thing for scum to do. You are barely interacting with anyone and taking shitty potshots to piss people off, which is a fantastic strategy for scum.

@Antihero - Calm yo tits.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #533 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 532, GreyICE wrote:Yeah except I'm not pushing for a 24 hour speed lynch.
Sure you're not. The minute anyone says "Woah, hold on let me consider my options..." you assault them with colorful gems like: "Shit or get off the pot, assclown".

Also, didn't post a "wall of null". That's your unshared reality that you're hoping to make true by repeating it over and over.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #543 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:54 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 537, GreyICE wrote:Khan is scum because of behavior, and deserves his inevitable lynch. That being said, he's counting on his clownish behavior covering for his buddy at this point, with the idea that if I get distracted he'll be able to wiggle out of the wagon through being a better player.

It's not going to work. Mnemonic is scum, and Khan is just revving a chainsaw.
Ugh. What is this? This is the stupidest..

I know this is WIFOM, but as scum why the fuck would I put myself on the line for mnemonic device? Wouldn't it be ten thousand times easier just to bus him and cement myself in towncred?

The theory of "Khan is so deluded he thinks that he can save all his scum buddies" is the sort of theory that no town player legitimately entertains long enough to write a post about it. Scum don't save scumbuddies that get multiple votes in a short time span. They wagon them. For fuck's sake I really don't understand why anybody has a townread on you.

Oh, and you can't call it a chainsaw if you keep pulling the ripcord and putting it in my hands. I'm not trying to stop the johnny mnemonic lynch, I'm just not taking part of it.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #611 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 592, GreyICE wrote:There's stats from newbie games in the Mafia Discussion forum. It's on the order of a newbie who replaces out is 50% more likely to be scum.

Also Khan has had the moderator pass on that he would like me to limit my behavior to the extremely civil discourse that is his trademark.
Wow, really? I PMed the moderator a week ago on April 1 after you called me "KKK". I can withstand all the "Captain Fuckwits" you want to throw at me. But calling me by the same initials as a violently racist organization is way over the line so yes, I'm going to ask the moderator to step in because I sure as hell know you're not going to listen to me.

Why did you wait so long to bring this up?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #622 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 619, MonkeyMan576 wrote:So...which of the people at the end of this wagon are the most scummy?
^ Seems really sure that mnemonicdevice will flip town...

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #640 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I can do anything thanks to confirmation bias!

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #643 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Why not Metal Sonic or Katarina LeBlanc? Their ISOs are equally as bad as MafiaSSKs...

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #677 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

If Bicephalous Bob is the SK, then let the mafia kill him.

VOTE: Katarina LeBlanc

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #680 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 679, Antihero wrote:
In post 677, Kublai Khan wrote:If Bicephalous Bob is the SK, then let the mafia kill him.

VOTE: Katarina LeBlanc
oh? i'm intrigued.

let's have a chat about 1) TwistedAdvice and 2) Katarina. Why are you voting Katarina and what's your read on twisted?
I haven't revised my reads to take into account the morning flips yet. Katarina LeBlanc is just striking me as pretending too hard to be stupid. So it's a good place to park my vote.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #780 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 694, MafiaSSK wrote:I see a Bob and beast team. Bob looks pretty good of those two tho...

VOTE: Bob
All the Day 2 Bicephalous Bob votes are bad, but this one is the worst. Both PeregrineV and mnemonic device were trying to bus-revive a Bicephalous Bob wagon as mnemonic device was being lynched while Bicephalous Bob was hard-bussing PeregrineV right back?
In post 698, Antihero wrote:twisted read?
Townish? I think I know why you're asking, but it's pretty circumstantial.
In post 705, beastcharizard wrote:long story short the mods decided it was a bad idea to put all the combinations in the OP so they didn't this time.
It's on the wiki.
In post 744, Bicephalous Bob wrote:anyway khan was the only one to seriously respond to my rambling about pv
I did? I don't recall giving your PeregrineV an iota of consideration.
In post 757, Antihero wrote:does anyone have a town read on khan? like a real one?
I do and the moderators do.

Not really understanding the wagon o me. Lots of people hiding under Antihero's skirt and not using their own noggins.

Katarina LeBlanc and MonkeyMan576 are most likely to flip scum according to my re-read.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #785 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 781, Bicephalous Bob wrote:why not mafiassk
I don't have a good why not. Except maybe I have stronger feelings elsewhere.

Also might as well ask why not Lords of the Unreal? Their votes are about 80% similar. read them in double ISO. It's eerie.
In post 783, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
In post 780, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 744, Bicephalous Bob wrote:anyway khan was the only one to seriously respond to my rambling about pv
I did? I don't recall giving your PeregrineV an iota of consideration.
you said pv scum was more likely to address his meta
Looking back, I was more asking for you to give me a better reason to care about your case on PeregrineV. Someone just pointing at meta isn't convincing despite being correct.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #797 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:09 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 794, Antihero wrote:
In post 780, Kublai Khan wrote:Katarina LeBlanc and MonkeyMan576 are most likely to flip scum according to my re-read.
right...

a sentence or two about this...?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #823 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@turkish: katarina scumread is based on the fact that she absolurely skated day one and has nothing to show for it. Metal sonic is in this same boat.

@antihero: law of scumspread is that at least 1scummate was on the mnemonic wagon. Monkeyman's reason for jumping on the wagon was that mnemonic didnt do anything scummy, but guzame did. Doesn't that strike you as bullshit?

Though reading further your twisted case is good and you picked up on more than I did. I thought you were talking only of the hammer vote.

VOTE: twisted metal [\vote]

@twistef: how were you confident that mnemonic wasn't a town pr?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #824 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:47 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Stupid phone posting.

vote: twisted metal

Ambiguous vote. --Alduskkel
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #872 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:30 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@mod: VC?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #882 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Can we shit-can all SK-hunting talk? Because it's the most anti-town thing to do.

Yes, the SK has a night-kill and can kill townies. Sure, whatever. But right now the night fighting is the mafia trying to kill the SK and vice-versa. As long as both need to kill each other, they are (or should) be leaving the towniest players alone and going after the lurkers and the anti-town. If we try to and succeed in lynching the SK, then the mafia can switch to hunting and eliminating town PRs.

So anyone trying to lynch a serial killer right now is hurting town. So, let's stop being dumb.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #898 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Twisted Advice
In post 823, Kublai Khan wrote:@twistef: how were you confident that mnemonic wasn't a town pr?
Both of you missed this question.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #899 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

No goddamn VC since April 13th....

Khan's Unofficial VC.

MafiaSSK (1) - jbomber732
Kublai Khan (5) - Metal Sonic, Katarina LeBlanc, beastcharizard, Antihero, Lords of the Unreal
Katarina LeBlanc (1) - MafiaSSK
Hopkirk (2) - Turkish Van, Twisted Advice
jbomber732 (1) - MonkeyMan576
Twisted Advice (3) - Kublai Khan, Hopkirk, Bicephalous Bob

Not Voting (2) - notscience, burn_209

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Deadline is May 4th, 3:20 PM EST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-05-04 15:20:00)

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #900 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Lords of the Unreal -
In post 739, Lords of the Unreal wrote:
In post 737, Lords of the Unreal wrote:VOTE: Katarina

Please kill this now.

~Mistfolk
This is bait.

Unvote

~Whiskergill
{Later followed by another Katarina LeBlanc vote.} Can you explain any of your actions?

Also, can you stop the bullshit apathetic act? You guys are just voting the biggest wagon with little other rhyme or reason. Either explain, confess, or GTFO.

Vote Count 2.10

Kublai Khan (5) - Metal Sonic, Katarina LeBlanc, beastcharizard, Antihero, Lords of the Unreal
Katarina LeBlanc (2) - Kublai Khan, MafiaSSK
Hopkirk (2) - Turkish Van, Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice (2) - Hopkirk, Bicephalous Bob
MafiaSSK (1) - jbomber732
jbomber732 (1) - MonkeyMan576

Not Voting (2) - notscience, burn_209

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Deadline is May 4th, 3:20 PM EST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-05-04 15:20:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #906 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 901, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:You should probably die now
Okay. I'm bored and 100% done with your bullshit. You're not scumhunting or even scum-reading me.
In post 756, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Also, right. I should've done this but

VOTE: Kublai Khan

Based on his interactions on PeregrineV and the wagons yesterday (which was BOB YES and MNEMONIC NO-NO)
Your case on me is based on 3 things. And two of them are bullshit. I barely interacted with PeregrineV and vice-versa. I was never on a "BOB YES" wagon.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #919 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 915, Antihero wrote:khan-ssk team

book it
Quit being dumb.
---

@everyone - Can we get a MonkeyMan576 or Lords of the Unreal wagon going?

VOTE: MonkeyMan576

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #933 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 920, Twisted Advice wrote:What's with you and voting really townie players, Kublai Khan?
I don't think MonkeyMan576 is town. He jumped on the mnemonic device lynch wagon for the most bullshit of reasons. He still hasn't addressed this. Your town-read on him is too generously given.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #941 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 938, Metal Sonic wrote:Gg ta-khan scumteam
:facepalm:

On the plus side, Metal Sonic can be placed in the town column. I don't see scum putting forward such a spastically bad post series.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #976 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 973, jbomber732 wrote:I'd like to hear everyones opinion on burn. I feel like hes pretty town, but he posts not very often and some of his posts seem a bit artificial.
He's a townread on gut. Lacking a reason to think he's scum, there are other players that are scummier and deserve to be put to the fire.

This game has no fire.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #999 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 977, Turkish Van wrote:I really don't see this at all. Does a GreyICE kill by mafia look like SK-hunting? Yes, there's some truth to this statement because the SK did hit mafia, but I don't see as night Mafia vs. SK, I just don't.
When balancing a game setup, adding a SK hurts the changes of the mafia winning. Therefore the mafia needs to eliminate the SK to increase their chances of winning. And if we don't SK-hunt during the day, then they are forced to SK-hunt during the night.

Antihero needs to explain why this is a scummy opinion because his vote is more useful somewhere else.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1001 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

There were and are still people voting Bicephalous Bob when he's pretty objectively not mafia.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1101 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1087, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:AJ the epic should claim,
I think
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE HOLD-UP AJ?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1108 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1104, Antihero wrote:khan, would you mind doing me a solid and summarizing the case on monkey for me?
My was reason was that I read him as bussing mnemonic device because he joined the wagon with a bullshit reason.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1119 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

The amount of inane babbling in this thread IS TOO DAMN HIGH.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1152 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1151, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm here. Just got off a weekend of work, so I'll start catching up. Can I get a tl;dr as I go?
CLAIM NOW. (Seriously, you are at L-1 and are holding up the game).

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1158 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1157, Aj The Epic wrote:VT. If you're gonna lynch this slot, just tell me. I'm not going to waste my time nor influence any thoughts if that's the decision. I do not have the time to read and make a proficient case, nor possess the thought process of whoever I replaced (I assume it was notscience?).
VOTE: Aj The Epic

Thanks.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1161 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1160, Twisted Advice wrote:But KK, how can you disobey the mighty anti-amished tell?
I did what now?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1162 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Oh? Earlier? Sure. No tell is ever 100%.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1168 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1163, Twisted Advice wrote:AJ didn't know who he replaced, must not have isoed his predecessor :P
That's easily faked. Especially since he technically had enough time to read everything and not knowing who one's predecessor is a little weird.

Still.

UNVOTE: Aj The Epic

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1215 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:40 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

By my count, Lords of the Unreal hammered.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1225 (isolation #49) » Mon May 05, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Vote: Lords of the Unreal

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1236 (isolation #50) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

VOTE: MafiaSSK

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1260 (isolation #51) » Tue May 06, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Katarina LeBlanc is being annoyingly flippant.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1262 (isolation #52) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 900, Kublai Khan wrote:@Lords of the Unreal -

Please kill this now.

~Mistfolk
This is bait.

Unvote

~Whiskergill
{Later followed by another Katarina LeBlanc vote.} Can you explain any of your actions?

Also, can you stop the bullshit apathetic act? You guys are just voting the biggest wagon with little other rhyme or reason. Either explain, confess, or GTFO.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1278 (isolation #53) » Wed May 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1276, MafiaSSK wrote:I'm seriously back to being a policy lynch? Ugh.
Then convince me to vote Lords of the Unreal over you. I'm pretty sure one of the two of you are scum.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1291 (isolation #54) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1290, Antihero wrote:
In post 1278, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1276, MafiaSSK wrote:I'm seriously back to being a policy lynch? Ugh.
Then convince me to vote Lords of the Unreal over you.
I'm pretty sure one of the two of you are scum.
oh? why's that?
Strong gut.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1292 (isolation #55) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

They are both acting scummy, but not in a way that both could be scummy together.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1296 (isolation #56) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1294, zMuffinMan wrote:nowhere near finished reading. chillax a bit on the votes for a day or so
^Scum.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1299 (isolation #57) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1297, jbomber732 wrote:
In post 1296, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1294, zMuffinMan wrote:nowhere near finished reading. chillax a bit on the votes for a day or so
^Scum.
I actually sorta agree. However, there is the fact that burn was pretty towny. I don't know whether we should forget about this or not..
I did have a really town read on burn_209.

But really, how many town players replace into a 50+page game and say "Hold on folks. I want to read everything before going to night" when they could potentially get night-killed and won't have to read anything?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1304 (isolation #58) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Hmm.. maybe.

UNVOTE: MafiaSSK

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1321 (isolation #59) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1320, MafiaSSK wrote:Now I do care.
You realize the only difference between your earlier play and your current play so far is that you're saying that you care.

Why did you have a scumread when you didn't care? Why is your scumread stronger now that you care?

Why did you vote match up perfectly with Lords of the Unreal for 80% of the game?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1324 (isolation #60) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Vote: Lords of the Unreal

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1343 (isolation #61) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@MafiaSSK - Why were you putting on a "shitty lurking act"?

@Lords of the Unreal - Why are you avoiding my questions? And why are you continuously making it a point to point our how apathetic you are about this game while continuously posting prod-dodging empty posts?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1347 (isolation #62) » Sun May 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Both Cho and Katarina LeBlanc were on the MafiaSSK wagon. There's no hammer. Game is still on.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1351 (isolation #63) » Sun May 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1350, jbomber732 wrote:lolz why did they both revote..
To gather reactions as if they had hammered.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1353 (isolation #64) » Sun May 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1262, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 900, Kublai Khan wrote:@Lords of the Unreal -

Please kill this now.

~Mistfolk
This is bait.

Unvote

~Whiskergill

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1357 (isolation #65) » Sun May 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1355, Lords of the Unreal wrote:I'm not sure exactly what you're seeking explanation for. The disagreement on scumKat? That's exactly what it is.
What does "This is bait." mean? What is the disagreement on Katarina LeBlanc? What about her makes one of you feeling strong enough to vote her and the other strong enough to unvote when you are both claiming to be apathetic as fuck?

Do you have a reason for a scumread on me, or are you just parroting something that Antihero said? Are you aware that none of your scumreads make any sense?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1362 (isolation #66) » Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

BUt Lords of the Unreal are much more scummy.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1440 (isolation #67) » Mon May 12, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Dude... I love Muffin so much. I want to cuddle up to his soft fur and have a nice refreshing nap.

The feelings of validations that he's giving me are such a soothing balm to the harsh and ultimately fruitless criticisms that Antihero has been lashing me with.

If I can't get a serious Lords of the Unreal wagon then I will definitely get behind an AJ the Epic (MonkeyMan576) wagon.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1442 (isolation #68) » Mon May 12, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1441, Metal Sonic wrote:Flip ssk so at least we can narrow down the Poe to lotr or monkey if necessary
This doesn't really sound like you're convinced he's scum.

The sad part is I can see MafiaSSK being shitty and town because he's generally shitty anyways. But MonkeyMan576 (now Aj the Epic) did some unexplained questionable shit relative to a flipped scum and Lords of Unreal's "I'm an apathetic hydra who votes big bandwagons and just reasonlessly calls people scum" attitude is massively unhelpful at best and scummy at worst. So both of them are better lynches.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1446 (isolation #69) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

But you're made no attempt to actually sort Lords of the Unreal. so we're even.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1450 (isolation #70) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1449, Natirasha wrote:like Khan I'm sorry we're apathetic. I don't have any actual thoughts on the game and regret joining it, but I'm here forever, so idk.
But you make it a point to show that zMuffinMan is townreading you. So you're trying not to be lynched and therefore stay in this game you regret joining, so idk.

Vote Count 3.06

MafiaSSK (5) - Lords of the Unreal, Cho, Metal Sonic, jbomber732, Antihero
Lords of the Unreal (3) - Twisted Advice, Kublai Khan, Katarina LeBlanc
jbomber732 (1) - MafiaSSK

Not Voting (3) - Turkish Van, Aj the Epic, zMuffinMan

12 alive, 7 to lynch.

Deadline is on Saturday, May 24th, at 1:00 p.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-05-24 13:00:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Thu May 15, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1457 (isolation #71) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1455, zMuffinMan wrote:who else do you think is scum, ms?
Cho should answer this question too.

Turkish Van should iso me for answers as to why Lords of the Unreal is scum instead of being lazy.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1473 (isolation #72) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I'm finding Cho scummier with every post.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1474 (isolation #73) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

THis game is seriously dragging with very little vote movement.

We need a replacement for Aj the Epic.

Alternatively, we could just lynch Aj the Epic.

Seriously, who here objects to lynching Aj the Epic?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1503 (isolation #74) » Tue May 20, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Lemni needs to claim now.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1506 (isolation #75) » Tue May 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1505, jbomber732 wrote:2. Why does he need to claim?
Because Lemniscate replaced Aj the Epic.

Lemniscate

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1507 (isolation #76) » Tue May 20, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Grr.

VOTE: Lemniscate

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1510 (isolation #77) » Tue May 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I swear nobody is reading this game or caring what has happened beyond the last flip.

jbomber732: Pull your head out of your ass and vote Lemniscate. He is scum.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1512 (isolation #78) » Tue May 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Absolutely yes.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1514 (isolation #79) » Tue May 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1513, Twisted Advice wrote:Did no one else read this post?
I read it. You and I were roleblocked on nights where there was an SK kill. So only one thing can truly be ruled out.
Lemni needs to claim stat, I will tunnel the slot forever if it doesn't claim in its next post.
^This

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1531 (isolation #80) » Tue May 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1529, Natirasha wrote:Puts Khan(?) as the SK though(roleblocking Lemiscate last night in this version of events).
Except Metal Sonic apparently roleblocked me on a night where the SK made a kill.

Dunno why you picked my name out of a hat to be SK. Anyone can fit in that role.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1533 (isolation #81) » Tue May 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Gee, thanks.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1537 (isolation #82) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I do. It's the MonkeyMan576/Aj The Epic slot. Nothing against Lemniscate, but it's a tainted slot.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1549 (isolation #83) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1543, Twisted Advice wrote:That was an awfully silly and contrived way to claim
It doesn't matter. AJ The Epic had already claimed VT and Lemniscate already had time to ISO and find that out. So, it's not a slam dunk, but he's still scum.

jbomber732 - Next time, when someone replaces in for someone who already claimed, you push them to claim quickly. Town will likely hurridly tell the truth if they are being pushed by a consensus of other players. Scum will stall until they known what the best course of action is.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1553 (isolation #84) » Tue May 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1552, Antihero wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:jbomber732 - Next time, when someone replaces in for someone who already claimed, you push them to claim quickly. Town will likely hurridly tell the truth if they are being pushed by a consensus of other players. Scum will stall until they known what the best course of action is.
...or scum would hurry up, ISO their predecessor, and claim. ... or town would refuse, not being at L-1.
woefully incomplete
Well, that's why you all should joined me in applying the pressure.

That said. Khan checking in.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1564 (isolation #85) » Wed May 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Cho, have you read the game yet?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1575 (isolation #86) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1574, Antihero wrote:just an overall analysis will do...

well... any analysis will do....
^ This.

Cho, so far your play has been nothing but "Oh, people have a town-read on this slot? Then I'm going to coast on that." Well, your coasting has caused that townread to stop and you need to do more than just cheerlead wagons.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1584 (isolation #87) » Sat May 31, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Lemniscate and Cho are my top two. Why should I care about Turkish Van?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1613 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I'm still reading. I don't know why the Lemniscate wagon is crawling. I'd switch to a Cho wagon, but my vote would stagnate just as much there.

Everyone seems to be waiting on someone else to lead them. This is bad/lazy town.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1619 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1617, Lemniscate wrote:Kahn is so ridiculously scum, it's incredible. The leader part that you kiss his ass with, is also incredible. If you're going to sheep the scum, then you mind as well just end this game now. Otherwise get your own head out of your ass and play the game. Stop complaining that nobody else is playing, because look at the results. You're vote is on me, and the only thing you can say is, I'm "lurking." Which is incredible, as well. Obviously, me and Cho are not the only ones not really playing here.
I don't even know who you're addressing...

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1661 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1659, Lemniscate wrote:If nobody finds Kahn that guilty like I do, then so be it. I get his meta can defend him, I haven't meta'd him though so I can't say that for myself. However I don't think Meta is a susceptible defense for scummy behavior.
"Oh shit, the OMGUS doesn't hold water and I can't make up a good bullshit case. I'm going to bail on this and blame... uh... meta. Sure, everyone hates meta."

Why is Lemniscate not swinging at this point?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1666 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

The malakittens hydra pulled ahead of Cho is the scummiest race.

I don't think there's a terribly town reason why she's examining the fine print of the SK role.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1672 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1667, Antihero wrote:because someone called you and twisted cleared and her point is that that's not entirely true

seems pretty straightforward to me...
Still points to someone SK-hunting rather than mafia-hunting.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1679 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1675, Antihero wrote:i read the fine print of the SK role

does that make me scum?
Announcing it and making sure everyone else is thinking about the SK is scummy.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1686 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1683, Antihero wrote:honesty time! was anyone going to start suspecting TV had i not said a damn word at the beginning of the day?
I don't remember you saying anything about Turkish Van.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1710 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1699, Titus wrote:The gamestate is seriously fucked up here. We got two scum N1 and then nothing. That told me scum infiltrated the town blocks and people needed to quit being complacent.
So I didn't read the game,
made shit up and said stuff solely to provoke people.
This is why your reads don't matter. How about you read Day 1 and at least get some association tells.

Lemniscate is scum and the gamestate is lagging because idiots like you (and Cho) replace in, don't read a goddamn thing and start just pushing bullshit instead of being useful.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1712 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Yes she's fucking wrong. I'm town.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1713 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1701, Titus wrote:Lemiscate... well he is voting a likely scum so lean town.
Plus, this is her fucking read on Lemiscate. On Day 4. After replacing in without reading a thing.

That's why her reads are useless. That's why this game is stagnating.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1715 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Lemniscum is active lurking like a hardcore scum who's been busted and dumb-towns like Titus are giving her a fucking town-read. BECAUSE GOSH READING IS SO HARD AND I DON'T WANNA PLAY AN INTERACTIVE TEXT GAME WHERE I HAVE TO READ THINGS.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1720 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1716, Titus wrote:Oh I am perfectly being useful. Sometimes it is better to start shit, get activity going before posting. I'm obviously not wrong because you guys are freaking out. I pulled the same crap on mala and Anti. They took it like champs.

I also knew that day 1 would be the key. The rest is the wolves leading the hen house. So I did take a legitimate look at the n1 wagon. Who is off? Twisted and Kublai.

Oh and you only
think
I haven't read. I say those things so you use that as a method of grasping. I'm closing it now.
I'm reacting this way because you're being a fucking idiot and I have a town read on your slot.

"derpy-derp. There was a Day 1 scum-lynch. These are two players not on the lynch. They must be scum. I'm not going to read a thing and be a giant hero". <-- This literally is you.

I'm not hypersensitive. I don't give a shit about your scumread on me because it's fucking meaningless. There's no wagon, no pressure, and I'm not some newbie idiot that gets scared at words. I'm pissed off because you called scum a townread based on the most horrible 3rd grade level logic. Then you pretend you're a brilliant and start bitching at everyone else because the game is stagnating.

Fuck. That. znoise. The game is stagnating because we are wasting time not lynching scum and moving the conversation away from scum. While scum stays quiet and does nothing.
Titus wrote:Oh and you only think I haven't read. I say those things so you use that as a method of grasping. I'm closing it now.
I
think
you haven't read because you say you haven't read and consistent show no indication that you have any idea how the Day 1 lynch went down. So stop bullshitting and put in the actual fucking work.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1721 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1719, Titus wrote:Also, why did you skip Antihero?
he skipped Antihero because Antihero claimed mason with no counter-claim. Duh.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1748 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Titus (and others), here is why you read the game and why you should lynch Lemniscate.

Let's start here:
In post 476, GreyICE wrote:
In post 468, mnemonicdevice wrote:Greetings and Hello everyone!

Sorry that guzame didn't post anything of content.

Ashmed Tell, 100% autolynch

Vote: mnemonicdevice

Free day 1 scum lynch
This is where and how mnemonicdevice got caught and lynched.

Turkish Van agrees with the tell and jumps on ().
Followed by jbomber732 () who agrees with the tell.
Antihero jumps on the bandwagon agreeing with the tell. (+)
Lords of the Unreal & beastcharizard hop on. ( & ).

Then there's this:
In post 596, MonkeyMan576 wrote:oh, and....
Vote: mnmonic

Not because of anything that he did, but because of his predecessor.
Look at this! "Not because of anything he did"?? Fucking really? The whole wagon is based on the amished tell. Which specifically mnemonicdevice did.

This is a vote on a scum teammate. This is a vote that leaves the door open for him to jump off if mnemonicdevice says something that looks or sounds town. Guzame didn't do anything to be worthy of a lynch, mnemonicdevice absolutely did. This is a vote made with the mentality of "Oh, I have to post an original reason for voting in case this thing falls apart and I look like I'm just bandwagonning." This vote makes no sense from a town POV. You don't jump on a wagon based entirely on what the replacee did because you expressed some suspicion of the replaced.

Then (yadda yadda)..
MafiaSSK jumps onto the mnemonicdevice is scum idea. .
Hopkirk L-1s and Twisted Advice hammers.

This game sucks right now because scum is going to keep me around until I'm mislynch material because I'm dirty for not being on the mnemonicdevice lynch. I deliberately stayed off it because I had a massive scum-read on GreyICE. So I have to stay in this position of frustration because nobody is going to listen to me. Scum will tarnish me and dumb illiterate town are playing by the seat of their pants when there's evidence to sift through.

I have townreads on Titus, zMuffinMan, jbomber732, Antihero.

Lords of the Unreal & Twisted Advice are townish but not solidly so because I can't ever read hydras that well.

Cho and Turkish Van are possible scum.

And Lemniscate is scum.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1775 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1768, Titus wrote:I'm referring to Khan's case on TV being the SK.

He said she was scum because she read the rules. To me, that's a neon scumclaim.
... the fuck? I never said Turkish Van was SK.

Your "neon scumclaim" shit makes
ZERO
sense. But you're too proud to listen much less back down despite the fact that you haven't read the game. Not that there's any point to you reading the game now. You're beyond hope with your tunnelvision.

Vote Count 4.09

Lemniscate (4) - Kublai Khan, Twisted Advice, zMuffinMan, Cho
Twisted Advice (2) - Titus, Lemniscate
Cho (1) - Turkish Van
Titus (1) - Lords of the Unreal

Not Voting (2) - jbomber732, Antihero

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Deadline is June 17th, 11:00 a.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-06-17 11:00:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1786 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1779, Titus wrote:@KK - Preemptive discredit noted.
Oh for fuck's sake.

Look I'm typing gibberish: uoaevawerni'sdfkdf!

((Titus: It must be scummy gibberish! Because Khan is typing it! ))

*---
@jbomber732 - Just vote for Lem.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1789 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1787, Titus wrote:Khan, another discredit. Do you care to pretend you think I am scum? Town work with their townreads rather than discrediting them.
I'd work with you if you bothered to read anything and stop pushing superficial cases with overblown confidence. I posted my reason for voting Lemniscate and you didn't even acknowledge it. Instead you continue to push me as scum (Hint: I'm not. Mod told me so). So how am I supposed to "work with you"?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1859 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1840, Antihero wrote:
In post 1837, Turkish Van wrote:Looking at the flips, that we got 50% of the Mafia before Day Two and none of them since then indicates that something seriously wacky is going on with the scum hunting here. I don't have a good sense of the game rhythm here, but it seems very likely that we have groupscum directing a lot of the scum hunting somehow. I'll be looking for that in my reread.
khan has a big hand in that, but i don't know if he's scum
Big hand? Lemniscate was the only one whose lynch I really strongly pushed.

Agreeing with you on the zMuffinMan though. But we've banked a lot of time, mind as well start using it to read the game and build good cases.
In post 1857, Titus wrote:I can't even see how that would draw out the last town PR. My claim was not ambiguous at all. I specifically said I was claiming town cop tomorrow, and I crumbed my own claim was bullshit. The only players capable of understanding me were you, Antihero (conftown) and possible Marquis. Everyone else wouldn't understand it at all. It literally was a no risk plan, but of course if it nets me scum it's a good idea.
How in the world would it net you scum?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1863 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1860, Antihero wrote:
In post 1859, Kublai Khan wrote:Big hand? Lemniscate was the only one whose lynch I really strongly pushed.
yeah, and that wagon laid a huge fart. AND you forced an atmostphere yesterday where it was either going to be Lemni or nobody because you were so goddamn stubborn
True. But I sat through a couple of fruitless town lynches so I felt maybe I should be more forceful with who I wanted lynched.
In post 1861, Antihero wrote:
In post 1859, Kublai Khan wrote:How in the world would it net you scum?
it wouldn't have. titus was obviously fakeclaiming to draw the scum kill. i knew it at the time, but didn't say a word.

considering this is a multiball game, and there's no mafia BP, i actually think that's really town
Well, I figured it was a fakeclaim, because no cop is stupid enough to promise result tomorrow. But if it worked and he got NKed, I don't see how that would net him scum.

Do you think it's town because he might have drawn a cross-kill?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1870 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1867, Antihero wrote:
In post 1863, Kublai Khan wrote:Well, I figured it was a fakeclaim, because no cop is stupid enough to promise result tomorrow. But if it worked and he got NKed, I don't see how that would net him scum.

Do you think it's town because he might have drawn a cross-kill?
do what now?

if it worked and titus got NK'd, we'd have one more cop result.

...this really isn't that hard to understand, khan, are you being intentionally dense?
Ah. I'm not paying that much attention to the setup. I didn't know for sure if there was a cop. I thought it was just bluster.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1873 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1868, Antihero wrote:khan, could i have some reads?
Town to Scum
Antihero
Titus
Marquis
jbomber732
zMuffinMan
Turkish Van (Hydra of penguin_alien and Malakittens)

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1875 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1874, Antihero wrote:walk me through the zmuffinman read because yesterday you had him as town
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5878560

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1876 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Nothing zMuffinMan did was super-townish. He was coasting on a town-read I had on burn_209.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1903 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1902, zMuffinMan wrote:
marquis wrote:3 of the 7 players alive are scum.
also this is precisely why scum are dumb fucks. going for cross kills and leaving conftown alive in 7p is lolworthy
^ Only scum say stuff like this.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1912 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

I'm not scum.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1919 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Vote: Turkish Van

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1937 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I want to vote the opposite of what zMuffinMan is voting.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1949 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

You want me to hammer?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1959 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1950, Antihero wrote:oh wow, that's just the goddamn cherry on top

muffin's SOOOO scum but, HEY, SOMETHING SHINY, LET'S HAMMER IT
And yet I totally didn't hammer. So damned if I do, damned if i don't.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1963 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1960, Marquis wrote:you basically asked for permission to hammer. you don't get any brownie points for that, especially if the game isn't going to end with that lynch anyway.
Nope. You guys have decided and nobody is going to change your minds.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1967 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1966, Antihero wrote:have to go puke now, be right back
Come back and lead the town anytime you're ready.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1970 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1968, zMuffinMan wrote:
anti wrote:i was summarizing what i thought was khan's recent line of posting in the last page, not my own thoughts
right. kk isn't hiding the fact he's scum. but that doesn't make jbomber any less scum
Except I'm not. There's been no case on me besides "Oh, he was wrong about Lemniscate". And if that's the entire case, then my will is sapped because town morale is in the toilet.

If I was scum, I would have hammered. I didn't, but nobody cares. So my morale is sapped.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1985 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

So?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1994 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Vote: zMuffinMan

Can only be.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1995 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

I mean, we could no lynch first, but I don't think that would accomplish anything.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2000 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1997, Antihero wrote:well, i'm guessing i was left alive because they expect me to vote khan, so now i guess i should vote muffinman
Strongly doubt that. SK died, so there's no double-think involved.

How do you want to do this endgame, anti?

Should Muffin & I each prepare the best possible case on each other and leave it at that? or... just random prod-dodging and/or stalling while you and Titus re-read the game?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2002 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I guess WIFOMind-fucking anti is an option, but likely not the best option available.

How about you let town decide things, Muffin?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2015 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2014, Antihero wrote:if muffinman is really scum and i was getting pooh-poohed all that time about my burn scumread, i'm going to be pissed...
Yeah. You're going to be pissed.

He's in a much better spot, and there's nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

I mean, I can read through for you and create a scum profile on his actions, but it's going to sound as if scum was making up a case.

Right now I've got you & Titus who both expressed strong feelings that I'm scum. And Muffin is just going to push that. So tell me what the fuck you want me to do to prove that I'm town. Ask me any fucking question as to my thought process.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2018 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

I wasn't on the mnemonicdevice lynch because I had a strong GreyICE scum-read. I made no attempts to distract or detract from it.

I wasn't on the jbomber732 lynch because I was filled with apathy at that point because everything I was doing was being interpreted as scummy by you, Titus, marquis, etc.. All anyone had to say was "Yeah, Khan lynch him" and I would have voted for him.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2019 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Unvote

Vote: Titus

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2020 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Sorry, been re-reading. Have to do some meta read of Titus, but his arguments have been really bad all game.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2044 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Damn. Muffin was scum.

I'll stop writing up that manifesto on how Titus is scum then.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2050 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

This was one of the most frustrating games I've ever played. I don't think I've ever been in such a un-town hole at the end of the game.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2055 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Oh yeah, I can check who your heads are now. I should do that when I get home.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”