Micro 376: Chosen Mafia - Game Over = Perfect Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 9, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 10, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:^ I endorse this product and service

~AP

In post 11, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:OMG AP!! Play league with me later!!

So, you didn't know AP was on, yet he just happened to be on the account immediately after you posted ...?

What?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by T S O »

Do you think it was a coincidence?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by T S O »

Do you think it was a complete coincidence that the series of events occured:

Head 1 of the hydra posts.
Head 2 posts less than a minute later.
Head 1 expresses surprise.

Do you think it just so happened that the two of them randomly came on within a minute of each other?

What is your opinion on post #13?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by T S O »

It just feels rather jarring.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by T S O »

I'd like to call it a scumtell to get us out of RVS but I think I'd expect better of a hydra containing Pig.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by T S O »

(and ETL, didn't know before)
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by T S O »

That's just weird, then.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by T S O »

Why did you egopost if your hydra is in the game and you'd already seen the hydra post?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 37, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:You know what TSO stands for? the scum, obviously!

Close, very close, but not quite.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by T S O »

I also don't understand how #23 could work save for hopelessly naive mafia, but whatever.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 43, ZZZX wrote:GG is town and TSO is annoyingly scummy so far.
VOTE: TSO

Please elaborate, your cases are so usually top-class and your history of reading me so often correct that I'm particularly excited to hear you've formed a scumread on me.

It's also a bit disturbing that you called me scum, GG called me Town, and then you immediately accepted this without pushing your read. Why?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:27 am

Post by T S O »

So, what you're saying is, you think I'm Scum, but you have no problems with other players completely disagreeing with that, you're not seeking to either change their opinion or have them change yours, and also you can't actually articulate why you think I'm scum.

And you wonder why I'm so often derisive to you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:31 am

Post by T S O »

I have a theory where if I constantly point it out he may actually correct it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:32 am

Post by T S O »

This question about "who would YOU veto gaiz" is really bad and has no advantages.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 72, ZZZX wrote:Its not. Once we get a few flips you will see how good it is

What part of the plan gets better when we get flips?

In post 73, ZZZX wrote:Also you are not in a leading position this game e.g. revolution
Explain

This game is 3 pages old, perhaps.

In post 74, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 70, T S O wrote:I have a theory where if I constantly point it out he may actually correct it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: good luck with that! lmao... I have given up on trying to change anyone. And he's not as terrible as some.

I agree with that, but at the same time, you never know. You can't expect people to improve if they don't know what they're doing wrong.

In post 74, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 71, T S O wrote:This question about "who would YOU veto gaiz" is really bad and has no advantages.

meh. I wouldn't say it's really bad, and I wouldn't say it has no advantages, but I would say that the manner in which he went about it is not the usual useless question type thing he does as scum (see Organic Chemistry).

I've never seen ZZZX as scum, but my townmeta of him consists of semi-paranoid irrational posts with a big dollop of confidence (see: Revolution Mafia).

In post 74, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I've got a fairly decent townread on him at the moment for the fact that he seems interested in the answers, rather than just making town noises. Know what I mean?

I think so too, but I'm not as sure as you are.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

I think I do, it's just really bad and illogical.

I don't want to respond to it until it's at least coherent, however.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

oh there we go.

Flubber, what would you grade your reading comprehension out of 10?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:03 am

Post by T S O »

no, but it's always welcome to hear, ETL!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:10 am

Post by T S O »

At all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:14 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, you seem to be accusing me of pushing ZZZX's lynch, but I haven't called ZZZX scum once in the whole game.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:32 am

Post by T S O »

The mistake you're making is thinking I'm trying to get ZZZX to perform a certain action in this game. I'm trying to get ZZZX to become a better player by constantly pointing out flaws of his in every game. I'm not trying to manipulate him. I'm trying to better him.

In this game, he

a) Scumread me
b) Couldn't explain why
c) Was okay with others townreading me, while maintaining his own scumread

despite misreading me in our last game together, where he was the sole town player scumreading me in the entire game. These are my issues with him so far. They're not indicative of him being scum, and I never claimed they were - but I'll still point them out.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 am

Post by T S O »

have you ever managed to get me lynched

the last time you tried it, you just died in the night.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:54 am

Post by T S O »

My point is, that I've played with you twice, called you scum twice, and you were scum twice. It's not like I get into a town-v-town catfight. It's just me reading you correctly.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

That's true, but I most certainly would have got you lynched in Revolution Mafia.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:15 am

Post by T S O »

it really wasn't a misrep.

us talking about this is pretty useless, but fwiw, you can attack me if you want; I'm sure I can handle it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:25 am

Post by T S O »

I can see Josh, I don't see Flubber.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 128, ZZZX wrote:
In post 79, Flubbernugget wrote:and ZZZX is chosen.

THIS PINGS MY SCUMDAAAAAAARS

if I am ever lynched and was choosen lynch this thing.

What possible reason would scum-Flubbernugget have to say this?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by T S O »

If Flutter flips scum I'd be looking at myself as Chosen, actually.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:04 am

Post by T S O »

Aren't you still calling me scum?

I mean, I don't think a Flubber-TSO team is -at all- likely, but you seem to think it is.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:09 am

Post by T S O »

Unvote
Vote: Josh_B

I don't really see the other two.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:10 am

Post by T S O »

(and yes, by the way, that's not just a statement; I'd like an explanation)
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:41 am

Post by T S O »

In post 142, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 138, T S O wrote:Aren't you still calling me scum?

I mean, I don't think a Flubber-TSO team is -at all- likely, but you seem to think it is.

Why is a TSO-Flubber scum-team so unlikely?

I obviously know I'm Town.

Aside from that, Flubber's entrance of calling me scum, wildly misinterpreting my posts and then backing down is so blatantly not-partner.

In post 140, T S O wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Josh_B

I don't really see the other two.

So because someone says 'Hey, scum is x,y or z' you feel the need to vote one of those three choices? You can't make your mind up for yourself?

I didn't like Josh.
GG didn't like Josh either.
I voted Josh, because he is really the only person I'm scumreading atm (excluding you).

What part of this do you feel is problematic?

In post 142, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You don't think scum exists outside of those three people?

I specifically said I did not think the other two were scum - so yes, it seems fairly obvious I do. :roll:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:41 am

Post by T S O »

I really, really dislike 142.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 am

Post by T S O »

out of the game for a second, how do you access sitechat? do you need privileges?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 am

Post by T S O »

Josh-BBT scumteam?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:14 am

Post by T S O »

I disliked your first post a lot.
I also disliked your second post a lot.

You seem to be chainsawing me for voting Josh.
Hence, a Josh-BBT scumteam is my best guess right now.

Do you have an issue with the logic I'm using?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:21 am

Post by T S O »

Of course not. I have no problem with being questioned; however, the manner in which you did it is the problem.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:26 am

Post by T S O »

The manner in which you did it has nothing to do with your playstyle; rather, your alignment is what I'm calling into question.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by T S O »

what's your opinion on BBT
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by T S O »

That's completely untrue.

Perhaps your playstyle is unusually scummy in my eyes, but I think you're scum here. I like you as a person.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 am

Post by T S O »

I, too, hope you boys didn't draw scum.

That would, indeed, suck for you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:42 am

Post by T S O »

It kinda saddens me I'm not scum with LC, but hey.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:51 am

Post by T S O »

In post 195, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 194, T S O wrote:It kinda saddens me I'm not scum with LC, but hey.

So who
are
you scum with? :lol:

ETL

oh god did you forget your role pm AGAIN etl???
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:52 am

Post by T S O »

what are your thoughts on bbt? do you think it was a chainsaw defence? a white knight? something else?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:08 am

Post by T S O »

I was calling Josh scum.

BBT came in and attacked me for voting Josh.

It begins at post #142.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:38 am

Post by T S O »

Why are you independently scumreading BBT?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:53 am

Post by T S O »

well, yeah, I guess we just view the posts completely differently so.

what part of my TSO-Flubber explanation did you have a problem with again?

I looked at it again - I still don't see what you say you see.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:56 am

Post by T S O »

fwiw I don't agree with you saying I was sheeping you; to be blunt, I'm not even townreading you, so I fail to see why I'd sheep anyone who I don't think is heavily town - but I can see how it comes off that I was.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:01 am

Post by T S O »

In post 210, Guilty Gunsmith wrote: The point is that the response is null because of this.

Except that wasn't what you actually said, ETL.

In post 206, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
TSO's response could easily be interpreted as scummy,
since it inherently comes off as defensive and distance-y
but being that it was prompted by BBT, I'm inclined to disregard the answer entirely.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:09 am

Post by T S O »

Because you're asking a retarded question which I already answered perhaps.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:10 am

Post by T S O »

It's like you have this problem where you physically cannot understand very simple logic.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:12 am

Post by T S O »

In post 212, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:TSO - I don't think you understand what I'm saying. It LOOKS scummy, but it ISN'T ACTUALLY.

Instead of insulting my reading ability, please try improving yours. I'll use the Socratic method to do this.

Why did you feel it looked scummy?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:32 am

Post by T S O »

In post 215, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Whoa, what is going on here? Since when was I defending JB?

Since you came in and attacked me straight after I had began to attack him.

Clearly, if you felt JB was a good vote, you would not have done this.
You don't have an opinion on JB, or on anyone, but you're still trying to tell me it was a bad vote.
That's absolutely disgusting logic.

In post 215, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Spoiler: What BBT actually said
So because someone says 'Hey, scum is
x,y or z
' you feel the need to vote
one of those three choices
? You can't make your mind up for yourself? You don't think scum exists
outside of those three people?

In post 150, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
If you're scum-reading me, why are you happy to go with what seems to be
other people's choices
of a lynch as opposed to your own? You should try to think independently, otherwise, you look like scum. You're welcome.

In post 160, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
a) vote within those three choices

It's very cute that you're able to use bolded text, but next time, try using it on something relevant.

(note: I do not consider bullshit rhetoric and you bolding misleading phrases to be relevant)

In post 215, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Note the use of plurals. This would imply that had TSO voted for JB, ZZZX or FN I would have asked the same question. I thought my stance on the situation and the direction my questioning was coming from was fairly obvious, my bad, it clearly wasn't.

Yeah, I'm not going to let you pull this either.

There is no proof that you would have done this, other than your word. It's literally unprovable. Let's go on hard facts here. The hard fact in this case is that you had a problem with me voting Josh. You dressed it up as having a problem with me voting, but your real problem was with me voting Josh. So don't try to pretend you were being openhanded - no you weren't.

In post 215, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, at first I thought this was some sort of reaction test you were trying but I'm beginning to think you're purposefully trying to misrepresent my posts.

How the fuck could you think this was a reaction test?

In post 160, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also, I'm not satisfied.

Why exactly did you feel the need to;

a) vote within those three choices
b) vote there and then

This is why, in my opinion, you either can't read or haven't done so yet. I explained this to you before but you managed to miss it. Let's try again.

I did not "feel the need to vote within those three choices." I already had a scumread on Josh. This is documented. This was not a "best of bad choices" pick. This was me, at the time, picking my #1 scumread, and voting him. I was not voting within a group of choices.
I was voting a scumread.
Do you understand this complicated statement?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:34 am

Post by T S O »

In post 219, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Holycrap TSO, are you serious?

If you don't want me to imply that you aren't reading, don't ask me questions I've already answered.

No, really, I am. You feel you're right - I feel I'm right. This method will prove one of us right. I'd prefer to settle this. Maybe it's me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:37 am

Post by T S O »

of course you can! flitter was just a time where my irl life was very very messed up and I vented my anger where I could; online.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:53 am

Post by T S O »

In post 227, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You could have voted in 138 if you thought he was scum. But you did it in 140.

So, is this really the great and magical conclusion?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:55 am

Post by T S O »

go on, then, lay out the whole cake in a post.

you've been talking about doing it for a while, so I'm sure it will be quite damning.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 225, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:TSO - my intention was never to insult you but I am having a really hard time understanding what your confusion is and I don't know how else to explain it any better.

My problem, to sum it up, is that I feel that even though you justified the statement with "inherently it looks scummy" I still feel you -also- thought it was a poor answer, regardless of the stupidity of the question.

I'll admit I could be wrong here, but that was just how I saw it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:59 am

Post by T S O »

wait please tell me #226 isn't your case

don't make my opinion of you degrade even further!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:10 am

Post by T S O »

Because I wanted to know why specifically you thought the answer was bad and it felt like you were kinda snaking out of it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:06 am

Post by T S O »

well, your pov was wrong.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:11 am

Post by T S O »

how does your townread on me magically fluctuate to scum

was it because I said your slot wasn't town?

Votecount 1.10:

Josh_B - [2] - Guilty Gunsmith, T S O
T S O - [2] - ZZZX, BlueBloodedToffee
ZZZX - [1] - Corrino

Not voting - [4] - awestfie, Flubbernugget, Josh_B, Heartless

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-25 14:39:13)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:14 am

Post by T S O »

In post 249, Guilty Gunsmith wrote: Personally, I think you are taking pages out of my scumbook and just being an argumentative scumbag for the sake of being an argumentative scumbag right now.

It's great that you do this and all, but I don't model my scumplay on yours and being argumentative is specifically a hallmark of my towngame, and you know this, seeing as we had a huge argument in 2014.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:14 am

Post by T S O »

In post 251, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:^ Is that directed at me?

No, its because you engaged EtL in a non-argument over nonsense and smoked up the thread with it. Plus I think you and JoshB make sense as a scumteam, so Im packaging that up and shipping it.

directed at your slot.

why exactly would I argue over nonsense as scum and not town?

and how does me and Josh make sense as a scumteam?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 am

Post by T S O »

show me where I've done, specifically I, TSO, have done this, without Josh initiating it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:24 am

Post by T S O »

this is such an awful argument, wow, I don't know why I'm even responding other than to humour you, but I may as well.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:29 am

Post by T S O »

that is such shitty logic
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:31 am

Post by T S O »

anyway off you go and make this magical "tso-scum-with-josh-because-bussing-plus-historytalk" even though I have never. ever. bussed once. in my history of scumplay. unless it was a foregone conclusion.

I'll wait.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:31 am

Post by T S O »

lmfao

you found nothing, didn't you
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 am

Post by T S O »

Here's your logic:

Josh is talking about out-of-game stuff with TSO.
Josh always initiates this.

Therefore, TSO is scum with Josh.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 am

Post by T S O »

The only conclusion you can draw out of that is that Josh is scum - but then again, you're just trying to fit TSO-scum into your arguments no matter what, and doing a shitty job of it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am

Post by T S O »

so why exactly am I scum again

just summarise it
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am

Post by T S O »

jesus ap, you're fucking terrible. straight up.

I've heard a lot of things about you, I was excited to play with you in 2014, you were shit in 2014, I took it as a once-off, but you're even worse here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, that might hurt, but your logic is just so bad it absolutely has to be said. sorry, but I don't think it's false.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 am

Post by T S O »

It's not a personal attack, it's my personal opinion saying AP cannot read me for his shit.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:43 am

Post by T S O »

Which is completely true, ETL, so don't attempt to say I insulted him. He can't read me. At all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:51 am

Post by T S O »

oh please, you're calling me scum for no reason, it's not a policy lynch.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:55 am

Post by T S O »

I didn't make a sweeping evaluation of his skill, I made a sweeping evaluation of his skill in relation to me. It clearly fucking says it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 am

Post by T S O »

ehh
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:57 am

Post by T S O »

shit
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:01 am

Post by T S O »

right so I highly doubt anyone's actually going to believe this, least of all AP.

but in my anger at typing the post I meant to say "AP is fucking terrible at reading me" and I posted "AP is fucking terrible" instead.

This was not what was meant, and I thought that AP and ETL were completely overreacting, but I realise why now.

I appreciate no-one will believe this, because I know I wouldn't, but I would admit if I actually meant what I said - and for once, I didn't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:02 am

Post by T S O »

In post 280, ZZZX wrote:
In post 264, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:My god, TSO needs to be lynched post-haste. Whenever you guys come around to it, we can get this scumlynch kicked off.

GGO turned me to a null read or idk and TSO became one of his scum reads? what a quick change.
I want both of thier heads on a wall. I hear a bus gone wrong.

I smell it in my bones.

this is not a bus. no. bad. wrong. no bus.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 am

Post by T S O »

In post 290, awestfie wrote:I initially thought TSO's frustration was a genuine town frustration; despite it being incredibly immature and out-right rude. Problem with it is, if you read the before it; it almost feels like the frustration came out of absolutely no where; almost as if, it was forced.

But, if you made a huge effort to go back about 2 posts, you would see me becoming progressively angrier.

Wow, that was pretty difficult!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 297, awestfie wrote:Nah, those posts were nothing compared to the frustration is , that's why I ignored them. You're getting mad over someone who's potentially misreading you which is incredibly silly. Stop being a dick.

What?

You said my anger was faked because it didn't have any run-up, I showed the run-up, and you replied with nonsense?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:09 am

Post by T S O »

well, in terms of player-player, I'd love to work with you, but my problem is I still kinda think you're scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

what the fuck does 305 even mean
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

it would be great, though, if you'd stop posting your weird passive-aggressive bull for a while.

see, I can do it too!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by T S O »

not ZZZX.

Flubber's weird attack on me straight away for nothing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 312, Josh_B wrote:
In post 311, T S O wrote:not ZZZX.

Flubber's weird attack on me straight away for nothing.

But you don't think he's scum?

I have so many other scumreads, he's really not a priority.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:22 am

Post by T S O »

anti what's your read on gg?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:27 am

Post by T S O »

In post 333, Heartless wrote:
ETL is pretty damn town

really?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:28 am

Post by T S O »

you might have guessed this, ETL, but it was a doubtful response, not a ecstatic question
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:30 am

Post by T S O »

In post 341, Heartless wrote:
In post 338, T S O wrote:
In post 333, Heartless wrote:
ETL is pretty damn town

really?

let me ask you something. who are you not scumreading?

zzzx is my only confident townread. yes, really.

you/lc/awf are lower-level townreads.

so, bbt/gg/jb/fn, yeah.

why do you think etl's town again?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:36 am

Post by T S O »

In post 347, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 343, T S O wrote:you might have guessed this, ETL, but it was a doubtful response, not a ecstatic question

I don't really care. I know what I am. I know what I'll flip. I know how it will make you look when I do. So keep on with your.. whatever you're doing, cuz it sure as hell isn't scum hunting. One town read... lol

ETL

p-edit: what he said.

let me just bold something for you in nice big writing
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:37 am

Post by T S O »

In post 344, T S O wrote:
you/lc/awf are
lower-level townreads.

lower-level townreads
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 am

Post by T S O »

In post 345, Heartless wrote:because

1) she's actively scumhunting
2) she's grabbing my shirtcollar and pulling me into the game instead of shoving me away

see: dark age of the law for what i'm talking about

now. you tell me. why is she scummy?

because she hasn't done anything yet I don't think is easily fakeable as scum.

I didn't like her trajectory on #142 (I didn't like it, I didn't like it, oh wait I like it). I didn't like that she still said she was scumreading BBT on gut when there were a lot of relevant things he'd done I felt were alignment-telling and she said they weren't scummy while still maintaining a scumread. it's hard to explain, but it was almost like she was disagreeing for the sake of it.
I don't understand their trajectory on me (probtown, town, town, scum, confscum) either. ETL did the exact same thing as me, yet I was called scum for it, which should have triggered a bell in AP's mind (town did this, he did the same, this tells me something).
I think AP's hyperactivity is a bit too much.
I hate posts like #332 because it feels like ETL is using "let's sync up" as an excuse to drop towntells and get away with it.
The earnest tone in which she says a lot of things straight reminds me of me in 536 - I hate saying that, but it's the only comparison I have.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:47 am

Post by T S O »

don't bother.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 am

Post by T S O »

In post 357, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:@ anti: honestly thinking the same thing re TSO.

can you please stop trying to pretend you think I'm scum in any way

at least admit your intentions.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:49 am

Post by T S O »

In post 362, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Hey TSO.

You're bad at reading me. Anti isn't. If you're town and you think he's town, you might want to work with him on it instead of fumbling around about us.

And by the way, strong town to town to maybe scum to strong scum, is a pretty damn natural progression, I'd say.

ETL

Hey ETL.

You and AP are bad at reading me. Sthar isn't. If you're town and you think he's town, you might want to work with him on it instead of fumbling around about me.

TSO
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:51 am

Post by T S O »

maybe that was why I said directly. fucking. after. that I hated the comparison????
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:52 am

Post by T S O »

why are you wasting your time talking with me if all you're interested in is selective quoting and sniping? you and ap can do it on sitechat and I won't have to put up with it. win-win.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

you've got no logic and a grudge.

ftfy
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:09 am

Post by T S O »

why am I scum

I've asked this about 10 times
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:47 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not answering any questions until you state why exactly you're scumreading me.

It's pathetic that GG is trying to skate around the fact they have nothing by refusing to talk to me. Pathetic.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:43 am

Post by T S O »

In post 485, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 417, T S O wrote:It's pathetic that GG is trying to skate around the fact they have nothing by refusing to talk to me.

No, I'm refusing to talk to you because you are toxic and I'd rather not have to read any more of your posts than is necessary.

and that's great, but you still haven't explained why you think I'm scum and your refrain of "I hate you" when I ask you for it is wearing reaaal thin.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:44 am

Post by T S O »

In post 418, Heartless wrote:you know TSO, you could quit being an inflammatory asshole for the sake of being an inflammatory asshole (which i've
seen
you use to advance a scum win condition before) and actually, you know, give some solid scumreads.

oh please

you don't know my scum meta, anti. I've imploded as town 2-3 times and I've faked it as scum once in LyLo and the day before. Not on page 1.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:46 am

Post by T S O »

And I explained why I thought GG was scum and you just gave me this bull about page numbers. I told you not to bother because I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain a scumread when your mindset is so against it you refused to even try to find it.

it's not like you'd scumread etl anyway, anti.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 459, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
p-edit: Very briefly, I
have
had you, swifty, ZZZX and BBT as town. TSO and LC as scum. Flubber/Josh as maybes/unknowns.

In post 501, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
VOTE: Flubbernugget
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:37 am

Post by T S O »

In post 506, Heartless wrote:
In post 500, T S O wrote:And I explained why I thought GG was scum and you just gave me this bull about page numbers. I told you not to bother because I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain a scumread when your mindset is so against it you refused to even try to find it.

it's not like you'd scumread etl anyway, anti.

If you want to talk over the top bitterness, I see a lot coming from TSO for not much reason.

Yeah, let's not address any of the issues I bring up, but flip it back on me! Woo-hoo!

In post 506, Heartless wrote:
In post 502, T S O wrote:
In post 459, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
p-edit: Very briefly, I
have
had you, swifty, ZZZX and BBT as town. TSO and LC as scum. Flubber/Josh as maybes/unknowns.

In post 501, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
VOTE: Flubbernugget

What is this post for? I don't get it. Since AngryPidgeon's talked quite a bit about Flubbernugget being scum, why are you taking one of ETL's lines out of context and trying to make it look like a contradiction?

-TTH

Because the evolution of ETL's read was her calling herself retarded.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:38 am

Post by T S O »

I'm hard scumreading Josh and I'm townreading Flubbernugget.

Yay for unpopular reads!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:41 am

Post by T S O »

if anyone can summarise why they do not think Josh is scum, that would be great.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:46 am

Post by T S O »

Why do you need them to post content before you vote ...?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by T S O »

I think Sthar's laziness is town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm still calling BBT/JB scumteam.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:45 am

Post by T S O »

You might have guessed this, but I don't agree with the LC scumread and I won't support the vote.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:46 am

Post by T S O »

I'm fully aware Sthar and Jingle are both cunning enough to emotionally manipulate me by defending me, by the way. It doesn't change my view.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:46 am

Post by T S O »

It also disturbs me that awestfie was waiting to move on LC. If LC is Chosen, awestfie's scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:51 am

Post by T S O »

In post 568, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:TSO i dont understand what you are doing.

Hmm?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:54 am

Post by T S O »

1. Guilty Gunsmith (AngryPidgeon + EspeciallyTheLies) - ns
2. BlueBloodedToffee - ns
3. Lying Cat - nt
4. awestfie - n
5. Josh_B - s
6. Flubbernugget - nt
7. ZZZX - t
8. Heartless - nt
9. T S O - t
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:55 am

Post by T S O »

My last few posts were me ...giving my opinion on a flashwagon which sucks?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:55 am

Post by T S O »

In post 572, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Like, my biggest issue with your last post is making the assumption that swifty was "waiting to jump in LC" when the progression is pretty easy to see and she's actively scum hunting. Like, the natural read here should be if LC flips chosen, that WE are scum, not her. So this is why I say I dont understand what you're doing because nothing you post makes sense to me.

ETL

there's no progression at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 am

Post by T S O »

"I want to hear from LC before I vote."
"I hate your catch-up post."
"blah"
"bleh"
"vote: lc look guys I got scum"

Votecount 1.23

Flubbernugget - [2] - Heartless, Josh_B
T S O - [2] - ZZZX, BlueBloodedToffee
Lying Cat - [2] - awestfie, Guilty Gunsmith
Josh_B - [1] - T S O
Guilty Gunsmith - [1] - Lying Cat

Not voting - [1] - Flubbernugget

Last edited by Wickedestjr on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #122) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 am

Post by T S O »

how do you go from null to scum on one post? when your read progression is mainly based on inactivity? when sthar and jingle don't even have a history of inactive scumgames?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:02 am

Post by T S O »

In post 577, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Why do you have so many nullish reads? What's the hangup? You're usually pretty assertive.

I agree. I don't know, really. As either alignment, I form a lot of reads early, but I can't do it this game.

In post 577, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Pedit: a flash wagon of two votes? :neutral: and what?

Quickwagon is maybe a better word.

In post 577, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Pedit: what? Wait to hear from LC. Hear from LC. Hate LC post. Vote. That doesn't look normal to you?

Not really, no. On the outside, maybe, but I can't help but get the feeling he was ready to attack LC and got his opportunity.

In post 577, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Pedit: what??? Street racers to name one. Faith plus one is another. I could go find others but I'm mobile.

afaik he was decently active in Faith Plus One.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 am

Post by T S O »

do you fancy Jingle?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:05 am

Post by T S O »

I think Josh is scum.

You think Josh is scum.

There's a natural follow-up to this.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #126) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by T S O »

You're so opportunistic.

You vote me and call me obvscum, my wagon dies, you white knight one wagon and then you immediately jump on the other?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:02 am

Post by T S O »

I still maintain it's Josh/BBT over Flubber/BBT.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:10 am

Post by T S O »

fair enough I guess.

unvote
vote: bbt
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #129) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 am

Post by T S O »

>anti sorts the game
>etl says stop.

:|
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:15 am

Post by T S O »

"I developed scumreads on both Josh and TSO. I knew they couldn't be scum together, though, so I
began to talk to both of them and did my best to determine which one of them was scum
voteparked on TSO for ages, before I
sorted TSO as town/scum
voted Josh
sorted Josh as town/scum
opportunistically voted some other person after they called me scum."

How are you not voting this guy, ETL?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:51 am

Post by T S O »

Don't you ever fucking speak to Sthar like that again.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:01 am

Post by T S O »

Sthar, I don't think GG is really viable today.

I'm also more sold on Josh/BBT anyway.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:01 am

Post by T S O »

tth who are you scumreading?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 am

Post by T S O »

ETL and AP don't talk to me for ages, call me toxic, blah blah.
Sthar calls them out for overreacting.
ETL immediately asks me to talk to her.

I don't get it, bluntly.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:39 am

Post by T S O »

Are you a Jester?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 684, Josh_B wrote:@Heartless, I'm actually fine with my vote. It's these two votes that I'm concerned about...

Lying Cat - [2] - Guilty Gunsmith, awestfie
BlueBloodedToffee - [2] - Heartless, T S O

Translation: I have a problem with any wagon larger than 1.

In post 684, Josh_B wrote:Especialy considering that there are so many Vote Kangaroos.

Translation: I have a kangaroo fetish.

In post 684, Josh_B wrote:Guilty Gunsmith, you are probably the chief. It took me a while to get it, but I think I'm going to jump off of any wagon that grows past two. At least for D1, and probably for D2. We can't no lynch, but I can un-voat.

Translation: I am not allowed to be on wagons with more than two votes for the first two days.

In post 684, Josh_B wrote:I thought I got the game at first, but then I was like ok, I guess, I have to vote someone, and now I'm like, no I really don't. As long as the vote count stays low, I'm good. 3 votes are probably enough to lynch. Unless it's scum, and then they get a 2 vote boost on whoever they want. I probably won't be upvoting anyone past the highest number of votes, and I'm probably going to stay vote parked for the rest of the phase, unless it becomes more obvious that someone is scum.

Translation: I have finally learned how to play Mafia. Votepark every day, and if the largest wagon is at L-4, putting it or any other wagon to L-3 is tantamount to idiocy. Scum have superpowers called "2 vote boost."

In post 684, Josh_B wrote:
@mod How will you decide plurality if two people have the same number of votes? If you send it to Random.org, Will players be included who have had the most total votes against them, the highest number of votes at thread closing, or the highest number of votes gained? [/bold]

Translation: I'm advocating not reaching a majority.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:30 am

Post by T S O »

I think your case is good, I like it a lot and agree with it a lot, but my view is going to be "great" and anti's is going to be "not great." you know that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:30 am

Post by T S O »

And 696 is the first post I've really liked from GG this game.

Votecount 1.28

Lying Cat - [2] - Guilty Gunsmith, awestfie
BlueBloodedToffee - [2] - Heartless, T S O
Flubbernugget - [1] - Josh_B
T S O - [1] - ZZZX
Guilty Gunsmith - [1] - Lying Cat
Heartless - [1] - BlueBloodedToffee
awestfie - [1] - Flubbernugget

Last edited by Wickedestjr on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:11 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think I really gave you shit, ETL.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:12 am

Post by T S O »

anyway this is kinda awkward.

I still want BBT dead.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:59 am

Post by T S O »

you are so cool

you really don't give a fuck

I wish I was like you

not giving a fuck about anything

change my profile picture to a girl with a fag

don't give a fuck like

ever
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 am

Post by T S O »

if you think she's wrong, doing nothing seems like a great option.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by T S O »

Yep.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by T S O »

how bout bbt
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by T S O »

Who's GG's partner again?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:14 am

Post by T S O »

What's your stance on GG vs LC again, BBT?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:18 am

Post by T S O »

where did that come from
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:15 am

Post by T S O »

can you take a look at the game
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #149) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:52 am

Post by T S O »

I definitely didn't understand your tone there.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:18 am

Post by T S O »

My townreads have all but degraded at this stage - I hope to God there's a 1-shot Vig in this set-up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:21 am

Post by T S O »

ETL I was about to post that I don't think you're scum, remembered everyone said you can fake rage in Faith Plus One, meta'd you, found Dark Age of the Law, found a shit load of similarities.

thoughts?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:38 am

Post by T S O »

Vote: Guilty Gunsmith
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 am

Post by T S O »

I have consistently tried to talk to you and the only thing you ever did was rebuke me. I haven't got sthar's back. I've been paranoid of LC all day.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

I still am not sure you're scum. The way you pushed me was absolute trash and LC called you out correctly on it. However, your play has somewhat mitigated this.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #155) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

Now you can go rebuke me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #156) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:46 am

Post by T S O »

In post 803, T S O wrote:ETL I was about to post that I don't think you're scum, remembered everyone said you can fake rage in Faith Plus One, meta'd you, found Dark Age of the Law, found a shit load of similarities.

thoughts?

In post 804, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:You're asking me what I think about you using shitty meta?

:neutral:

I don't really give a shit. Do it to it, brother.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #157) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:48 am

Post by T S O »

Unvote
Vote: BBT
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:48 am

Post by T S O »

I am going to admit I am absolutely fucked. I have no townreads except maybe awestfie. None.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #159) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by T S O »

And I, while not really wanting to lynch GG today, don't support an LC lynch today.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #160) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by T S O »

I am, however, perfectly willing to champion your wagon, BBT.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #161) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by T S O »

I was sold on Josh/BBT a while ago. I could maybe do that.

I still believe there's scum in Josh/BBT.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by T S O »

I agree, to an extent, but some things make me doubt my read. Here, for example, instead of defending himself and preventing his lynch, he's still trying to figure stuff out.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:32 am

Post by T S O »

Vote: Flubbernugget
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:32 am

Post by T S O »

Lying Cat is not going to happen; a Flubbernugget claim is not going to happen; hammer, do not wait.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:33 am

Post by T S O »

I will be absolutely flabbergasted if this is scum, by the way.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:33 am

Post by T S O »

I've been somehow manipulated into not having a chance to vote -any- wagon I support and I need to re-read the last few pages to understand why.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:16 am

Post by T S O »

good luck, town. I believe in you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 am

Post by T S O »

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #169) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:37 am

Post by T S O »

love you all xx

sorry for my mediocreness here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #170) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:27 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1238, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
TSO - I'm sorry I picked on you. I just needed to figure you out. :P I'm sorry you died instead of us.

did you pick on me?

I don't think you did.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #171) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by T S O »

Thanks, Wicked!
-Marquis

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”