RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #1) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Wow, who wants to read 10 pages of what's probably a bunch of popcorn-related nonsense?

Wouldn't it be great if I could just sheep my broski Nacho all game? I mean, who would know?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #2) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Who should I vote, brother millar?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #3) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Whom
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #4) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:39 am

Post by RedCoyote »

You know, I just realized we can't vote, lol. I also just realized Nacho is the gunbearer so my sounds slimier than I knew, hah.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #5) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:38 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm here. I'll make it a point to read today. Had a busy couple of days. Next couple of days will probably be busy, too.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #6) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Nacho, don't you have any policy shots to take?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #7) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 369, West9 wrote:Did I ask bad questions about Lucky and Red or is it just that nobody knows them?

You think I'm just lurking this one out, brother?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #8) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Some notes:

Heartless 85 wrote:NACHO, IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING OVER TTH POSTING A GODDAMN CAT, I WANT YOUR PUBLIC HUMILIATION TO BE AS SPECTACULAR AND ATTENTION WHORING AS POSSIBLE

I AM DEAD SERIOUS

This doesn't come across as town to me. This reads as tryhard raging. I'm assuming this is Antihero. As I recall, Antihero is not particularly known for raging. If this is TTH, I have no idea.

---

millar 118 wrote:id kill dcl. i got a feeling

I think I see where you are going, not sure if I agree or not, but I don't think you're offbase with this necessarily. Gives off this overbearing "go along to get along" vibe, yeah?

---

vonflare 127 wrote:Can we stop the 'shoot meeeeee' shenanigans and get down to scumhunting?

Townpoints from me for this. I'll tell you why: because generally the first person to say this takes a lot of flak from one or more jabronis that can't handle someone killing their fun.

---

dcl 137 wrote:I only signed up for this game because I thought it would be quick and fun. If you're serious about your over a week-long plan, then that's just stupid.

So I take it you'd rather just sit around flipping coins and predicting what will land, yeah? Why even bother having the pretense of Mafia at all? Let's just roll a X-sided die and all predict what number it will hit. The closest one wins!

---

Nacho 151 wrote:Last time we played this, we let D1 last until we had okay to solid reads on the entirety of the playerlist: the RVS/not-seriousness bit ends when we begin to get reads we are significantly more confident about.

And town won?

---

julien 170 wrote:I'm wondering at Nacho's being chosen to be gunbearer. Is this because Nacho is a strong player and scum want him to make a shot based on the least amount of info possible (ie. on day one)?

This has got to be fake. C'mon, julien. You didn't think to look to the setup rules for this answer?

Also the "haven't-played-in-a-while" card reeks.

---

pablito's gets townpoints. I sense a townie train of thought here. This is in perfect contrast to julien's .

---

Victor 183 wrote:I fully endorse a Red Coyote shot.

;)

---

Flubber 187 wrote:"I can't read hydras" doesn't cut it

I would shoot hydras with impunity. Also, you seem to be overly critical of vonflare in this post.

---

In post 203, vonflare wrote:
remember
, these are just
pregame reads
, and I do not gaurentee their accuraccy.

:?:

Players I would shoot: Heartless, julien

I'm kind of bummed. This game is rather boring and relatively drama-free thus far. I can't really get into it. I was giving dcl a hard time, but maybe she's got the right idea. I'll try back later.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #9) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Lol, is Heartless not the biggest case of scum caught for the wrong reasons that you have ever seen in your life?

Also everytime I've played with Antihero he seems rather chill. Maybe he doesn't remember playing with me??? :(
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #10) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Also, thanks for the birthday wishes :]

My wish is... to not get shot.

Oh, and if we have time, the town can win, too.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #11) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Haha, TTH, ease up. You're making it seem like I'm trying to turn Antihero against you? I've never even played with you that I know of. I was just making an observation.

You are so tightly wound this game. Being scum must be stressful.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #12) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Actually I think the fact that Nacho is the shooter is making me kind of brazen because he knows my play well. I am beaming with arrogance due to the fact that I feel untouchable right now.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #13) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I know we've played at least three times, brother. You want I should dig them up? The only reason I even brought it up was because everyone is saying you have meta of being a hothead but that's not how I remember you???
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #14) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 422, Heartless wrote:anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
[whatever tth is saying is probably right. i haven't read all of the recent stuff, but she's pretty sharp so... yeah]

It's almost like you two are the same alignment???
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #15) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:21 am

Post by RedCoyote »

West, why are you acting so thick? You really couldn't tell that was sarcasm? Obviously I know they're the same player slot/alignment. I've only been playing games on this site for seven years.

My point was Antihero was sitting here talking about how town TTH sounds is completely redundant due to the fact that they're the same player slot. The fact that I had to spell that out for you worries me. :/

Btw, everyone else, I'm in no hurry to get caught up so as I ignore you just deal with it. :cool:
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #16) » Sat May 16, 2015 2:04 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Alright, Nacho, give me an hour or so if you are planning on shooting this morning.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #17) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:35 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I want to say vonflare's panicky - is scummy, but I've done that before as town. I don't know his play well enough to make a determination, so I'm going to err on the side of neutrality in reading that. I'm still not really sure what "pregame reads" refers to. His early posts just read like a bunch of fluff. His readlist in is still okay though. I like it. People can pick it apart, but it reads town to me and vonflare isn't afraid to put himself out there.

I'm leaning on Victor as town for now mainly because the last time I played with him as scum he was more thorough. In any event, he's not worth a shot today at the very least.

Flubber/West/Wanderer pile on vonflare. Seems like at least one scum in this group trying to slip into the momentum.

I like julien's . Maybe I was too harsh on him earlier. There's still something too academic and high-minded about this game. It's hard for me to separate votes from actually having substantial meaning. Um, but anyway, I agree that constraining the gunbearer is generally a bad idea, especially given the confirmed-town aspect. It's almost like Wanderer wants to downplay that aspect and allow for some scum influence in the shot.

---

CB 238 wrote:Right now I am worried that since he is such a good player, mafia may be trying to bait him into shooting a vengeful mafia to get him out of the game early. It would make sense since they gave such a good player a gun first. The quicker he is out the game the better for mafia. I am kind of afraid that vonflare is a trap right here. It is strange how much scum got pushed on him so quickly.

I think this is a logical sentiment, but I don't like that you threw it out there without citing anything or anyone specific. Scumpoints for this.

CB 257 wrote:Also I now think Vonflare is unlikely to be the vengeful goon here. I think vengeful goons will probably play more cautiously here since their survival is the utmost importance and I don't think they would be the first one to come out with a read list on every single player in the game. That would be just be getting the unnecessary attention of every player.

Also right now I think Wanderer is town here. I like her lack of response to the pressure put on her like she didn't even care. I feel like town here doesn't care as much if they get shot since they don't die and they just become the new gunbearer. I dislike Flubber for similar reasons since he appears really defensive when being pressured. I understand the pressure against him is pretty weak and getting shot as town is against town's win condition but I still find it hard to get worked up over.

Okay, this is better. I like that you backed up what you said earlier with some actual names and reasoning, so back to town for you.

---

RE pablito/Wanderer: This discussion of shooting a vengeful versus a goon seems to take for granted the ability to differentiate them to begin with. I don't know if we ought to be making this so complicated. Just hit scum. Period.

I'm having trouble telling who would be scum in this game. I'm just leaning more toward shooting hydras and lurkers for right now. Jeanne/Heartless? Actually I guess when I say hydras I just mean Heartless, huh? I guess PN is a hydra, but since they don't play like one it doesn't bother me.

---

Max 280 wrote:It seems like he realized he said something a bit scummy and wanted to backtrack to avoid someone doing that for him.

It seems that way because I flat out told everyone that was the case, lol. Why did you phrase it this way ("it seems like")? I mean, I was pretty definitive about it.

Max 280 wrote:Also: The game isn't at a stage where I find inactivity scummy. I think the active players are a mix of scum and town, so activity-related arguments would be null.

Maybe not, but it is anti-town and therefore worthy of a target. I would've included myself in that group, of course, but I'm trying to get properly caught up now.

---

PN 281 wrote:Also, I have no comments about nacho being gun bearer. Took on a vocal leadership-y role early, and him being chosen - nothing special to see here imo

What is this useless comment for?

---

West9 285 wrote:I agree about enomis, but I can't tell what you're trying to say with this last paragraph besides "nacho should shoot scum"

I like this comment. It makes me suspect Max some.

---

CB 287 wrote:I am feeling a little uneasy about this post. The tone of it suggests [pablito may] know my alignment.

Oh, yeah. I like this. CB is town. I think only town would say this. Unless CB/pablito are scum together.

---

This game is so much for the analysts that want to sit around and debate schemas and strategies. How did we get so bogged down in that? FYI, that's probably a big reason why I'm dragging in this game. Well, the main reason is that I'm town and that's the first big disappointment, but the second reason is pablito/Wanderer/Max/Nacho/CB are all trying to one up one another on who can come up with the most boring way to play the game effectively. A perfect example of this is , but there are many others. And, yes, I realize there's merit in that. I take the game seriously, too. Really I do. But when you stray too far away from what makes Mafia Mafia (e.g. voting), that saps away from what I know how to do as town. To put it another way: I already dislike being town, but when you make me town AND you throw in some crazy, seriously-game-altering mechanics that turn proper play on its head, you may as well just give me a pillow and blanket because I'll fall asleep reading that and trying to contribute in any meaningful way. Anyway, this isn't really read-related for me, just wanted to get that off my chest to elaborate as to why I've been lurking.

---

Nacho 310 wrote:Two things:
1) When both reads were expressed, I had already moved on from a scumread to a townread on the players she was talking about.
2) I didn't say they were great, I said they were par for the course based on not really much content generated at all, which I don't really think is an unfair comment to make at all. What makes her lack of legit reads more significant than anyone else's lack of legit reads?

I wonder if Heartless is being cranky for its own sake. Or to appear town (e.g. someone that argumentative must be town!)? The slot puts me off for sure though.

Nacho 313 wrote:Another big thing to keep in mind is that if we have three good townreads, we win the game.
Before I shoot, I'd like to have three solid townreads I'm willing to bet a game on.

CB is one I would take to the bank. There's no doubt in my mind with him.

pablito would probably be the next closest, but based on what I've read thus far I wouldn't bet the game on it.

This is probably the best way to win this game though. Forming that bloc.

---

West 314 wrote:
@Red
: Why were you planning on sheeping Nacho, then? Looking for an answer beyond "he's my broski."

I've played with Nacho quite a bit. I probably have more games with him than any other player on the site. Nacho himself has more games on this website than any other player I know of. Actually, DGB may have him beat, but Nacho would probably be second. Then maybe Reck? In any event, I haven't played with him for a while, but I can appreciate his play a great deal, especially as town. The whole comment is tongue-in-cheek, of course. I had every intention of reading through the game as I'm doing right now. It just takes me a bit to work up the initiative because once the game starts ballooning I know it's going to be a 2 - 3 hours endeavor. It's not like I'm scum where I have a clear objective of obfuscating, harming the town and causing mayhem which is fun. No, I actually have to care about what the town does and give my honest opinions. That requires more effort. Effort I don't want to give. Ergo, maybe I can just sheep someone that I know and trust to have a good town game.

But then came about because I had originally assumed this game was going to be more like Everyone's a Critic. I hadn't really taken the time to absorb the mechanics. After I actually saw Nacho was the gunbearer, I thought to myself, "Eh, that tongue-in-cheek post actually looks much worse because people aren't going to realize I said that I was going to sheep Nacho thinking that Nacho was just another unconfirmed player, but rather they'll assume I was just not wanting to contribute at all and let the gunbearer do what he wants".

Anyway, long way of explaining what was going on in my head there when I made those two posts.

---

Wanderer 316 wrote:The thing about shooting inactive is that if it's town the gunmoves to inactive town. Do we want That? I don't.

Agreed.

---

Heartless 320 wrote:yeah, which is unfortunate b/c tth will most assuredly yell at me for being too soft on you.

Who cares? Why are you airing this in the thread other that to make yourself seem more likable (read: emotionally try to get us to relate to you more, read: emotionally manipulate us)?

---

Max 325 wrote:deep-city-lights: I think her wanting a faster game with less stagnation is a null tell. Once again it just indicates personal preference. I don't like the fact that she just refused to answer vonflare's question. Why did you ask to be shot, dcl?

I'm backtracking from my earlier stance on this. This is probably town. I feel hypocritical for giving dcl the business on this because I can emphasize with how weighed down this game feels.

As far as Max goes... I keep going back and forth on him. I like this whole reads post though.

Max 329 wrote:No, I don't think scum can hold the gun, obviously. I'm saying that it's more difficult for scum to influence a whole bunch of votes (a lotta people to influence), and it is much easier to influence a single person, ie the gunbearer.

Good point.

---

julien 331 wrote:I've been thinking a bit more about the mechanic that means that a shot townie keeps the gun. I think that in this setup we should expect scum to take a less-than-pugilistic stance in this game because if they are seen to drive a mislynch, the person whom they mislynch will be alive the next day with the power to shoot whomever they like (and maybe a grudge as well). It makes sense, then, that scum would want to lurk or soft-pedal, perhaps even more so than in a normal game.

I don't agree with this necessarily. You can WIFOM this to death. What if the scum think that the town will think that the lurkers will be the best choices for scum because the town won't assume that the scum will be aggressive? I mean, there's going to be lurking in every game. Period. Town or scum. Mechanic be damned. So it would be wise for scum to point to lurkers, too, and say something like "especially in this game, lurkers are scummy" as it would take the spotlight off of them, yeah?

---

Wanderer 332 wrote:And can you please stop misrepping. I said I have no experience with nightless, lynchless mafia. How do people that play themed games deal with this all the time? It's my first themed game on this site and I haven't read any other theme games, are you saying all themed games are nightless and lynchless?

I'm not necessarily townreading Wanderer, but she's on point here. Why would julien jump to the conclusion that Wanderer "deals with this sort of thing all the time"? What a strange comment.

---

CB 337 wrote:Scum List:
Enomis - I don't like how he had to be called out for his posting before he started being serious 263. I don't like how he had zero mafia reads 272 . I don't like how he is defensive in this post 301. I don't like how he brought up the setup logic 228 after someone else had already asked the mod about it 185 and I don't like his defensiveness over a lurker.

Although I don't really have an opinion on enomis (nothing he's done has stuck out to me as particularly townie or scummy), I like this read.

---

Flubber 339 wrote:In this game a naked vote seems roughly equivalent to a gut read

In every game.

---

Heartless 340 wrote:kjfldssssssssssssssssamadjoieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew;oij

it's just kinda' weird.

You've got to be doing this on purpose.

Antihero: Image

---

PN 342 wrote:AKA this game needs more passion

Yep.

---

enomis 353 wrote:I will say this first , if i get the gun, i am most probably gonna shoot who i want to shoot. Point is,I trust my own reads over others.

I like this brutal honesty. This is kind of a "no duh" thing, but I like how it flys in the face of all the great planners. As good of intentions as players like Nacho and CB have, they are necessarily dragging some of us kicking and screaming (metaphorically) through this phase of the game. At least speaking for myself, but I assume enomis would agree.

Actually this post gives me townvibes on enomis. I would like to see what CB has to say about it given his earlier scumread.

---

In post 361, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: miller

This strikes me as scummy. I wish Flubber was more vocal about what this actually meant. There are times to be subtle and times to elucidate. This is one of those times.

Besides, millar's and are hysterical.

---

Max 372 wrote:Millar's most recent post (posts..) also made me laugh. I love how hostile they got after Flubber voted them. I'd say that's scummy but it just seems so... what's the word? it seems like terrible scumplay, so I can only assume millar is scum who doesn't really care how they appear, or millar is just town. I'm leaning the second one, but maybe that's just cause I don't think a millar shot is a helpful. If they're scum, they're not vengeful, and if they're town, I don't want them holding a gun.

I can't tell if it's your writing style or a personality clash or something, but this just rubs me the wrong way. It's like you're trying to hard too appear analytical.

---

Flubber 376 wrote:There's a difference between not liking hydras and not reading them. I'm not sure if that's the point you're trying to make but its a good place to start

The whole "die-if-you're-wrong" thing is tricky, but I'd probably take the chance nonetheless. Heartless is scum outside of being a hydra. I'm not as sure about PN, but I'd still take the shot.

---

Max 377 wrote:Unrelated: Happy birthday!

Thanks!

Yeah, I would, probably (shoot hydras for being hydras). Isn't it good you have someone more thoughtful like Nacho in charge?

Anyway, I talk big, but we'll see what happens when/if I get the gun. ;)

---

Wanderer 383 wrote:It put me off that coyote added that rage from heartless in his reads.

It seems fake to me.

Wanderer 383 wrote:Why now?

This is a disjointed read of the game. I'm forcing myself to go back and read it and give y'all my honest opinions at the very least. Take that how you will.

---

Heartless 386 wrote:That was Anti. Obviously.

And here comes the faux rage at not being able to pick apart the internal workings of the hydra. God forbid you two take the time to make it easier on the rest of us, no, we have to cater to Heartless and know when which head is saying what and be able to sift through all the dissonance without fail.

---

Max 398 wrote:Speaking of hydras, I'm fine with playing with them, but I have problems when they don't sign their posts. It's hard to understand a person's thought process when you don't know which one is speaking, and it's easy for me to misinterpret two people speaking as one person who keeps changing their mind.

This is because Heartless wants to bait people into misinterpreting them by being deliberately all over the place so they can then turn around and paint someone as scummy when they call them out on it (me, Flubber). It's totally easy mode.

---

West9 403 wrote:I still think Lucky's the best shot out of the Lucky/RC duo which Nacho is (presumably still?) considering. Which is sad because nobody seems to want to talk about him.

This sounds pretty town. West9 is inching ever closer to a deserved spot in the Nacho bloc.

West9 403 wrote:The dissonance is frustratingly confusing at times.

I hope you'll take the time to consider that they may very well be using it as a scum tactic.

---

CB 426 wrote:Can you elaborate on this I don't understand.

I retract that comment, but I think it's scummy for a different reason now. The fact that he even brought it up reads to me like he was trying to force speculation on it when there wasn't any. Besides, it does little good to speculate on it, at least at this stage of the game. It can be WIFOM'd to death.

---

Heartless 433 wrote:I FORGOT TO CONSIDER THAT TTH MIGHT BE SCUM

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You knew what I meant.

---

pablito 438 wrote:Yes, we can force people to do it. If they don't, they're on the shortlist for being shot. That being said, votes mean nothing, right?

I don't mind voting. The mod is kind of lacking in the VC department though.

VOTE: Heartless

Maybe Max/pablito wants to keep track of votes?

Anyway, y'all draw up your plans, anything that gets people on record is okay in my book.

---

julien 440 wrote:Never mind, I did some reading up on trust tells. I don't think Red quite used one but if he's trying to suggest that we should know he's town based on his playstyle and his meta, rather than engaging more with this game, it is tedious if nothing else.

Nacho knows. I didn't say or imply anything about "we" or the town as a whole. Please don't put words in my mouth.

---

Wanderer 441 wrote:Ok lets start now because I'm getting tired of discussing this day.

Um, the impression I got was that Nacho would be doing this. Why are you taking the initiative when it's not really your place to do so?

---

Max 456 wrote:You're admitting your laziness, which I guess would be fine if you did more after that, but according to 444 you don't seem to care? You still lean town to me because I can't imagine where your baseless confidence would be coming from as scum.

Be careful what you wish for. :O

I do care, but see above.

RE Wanderer/Max getting in on this Vengeful vs goon thing... again I say, let's just focus on hitting scum, eh? I mean, if Nacho thinks he can find a vengeful versus a goon, let him at it. I don't think it's as easy as y'all are making it sound.

---

PN 461 wrote:Side note. TheIrishPope and notscience made this game so memorable the last go-around. I miss that! I remember freaking out about potentially being shot and doing dumb things. None of the past Popcorn redux versions will ever live up to my unfair expectations, but still love it! I actually haven't asked Gaiden whether he has played Popcorn before, but we agreed to join once the advertisement came out.

I've never played this before, but that's kind of the impression I got when signing up. That I would be the stickler and that we'd have a bunch of crazed lunatics shooting from the hip or threatening to.

---

Nacho 462 wrote: is most definitely a scum slip

This is money. Yeah, at first I thought Vic was being genuinely lazy, but I don't think he can drag that out so long. He's baiting for sure.

NOTE: If he's shot and flips goon, then the scum are playing very tactically and it needs to be taken into consideration when shooting going forward.

UNVOTE: Heartless; VOTE: VictorDeAngelo

Nacho 465 wrote:I'm also claiming intent for the Lucky shot sometime tomorrow.

I differ to your ability to read him. I've played with him three times and I think he's difficult to read. I would not put him at the top of my scumlist, but he has been lurking, so I have no qualms about seeing him go.

Nacho 466 wrote:I'd also like to implement pablito's referendum idea starting now. I'd like to do a mix of town and scum referendums. Because town reads are just as important as scumreads in a Nightless game such as this, I'd like people thinking about both as much as possible. The style of referendum I'm proposing right now are three total: the gunbearer's top scum choice, the gunbearer's top town choice, and the most controversial choice. I put julien's suspicion of wanderer in referendum form because he's the only person who I remember actually suspecting wanderer.

Wow, you want to talk structured. I agree with the idea in principle, but this is going to be a bitch to enforce.

I'm assume yea means we agree with the proposal and nay is we disagree. I'd really rather only the gunbearer put forth these referendum as they're confirmed town. If we're having everyone put up referendum, then we certainly shouldn't be doing it for other players (why are you writing one of julien?).

Nacho 466 wrote:Target: Vonflare
Accuser: Nachomamma8

Nay. I maintain his reads list, while clearly imperfect, was vonflare sticking his neck out when he needn't do so. Why do this as scum? Your contention is that it's to show content and look town, but it ended up backfiring on him if that were the case. Your point about PN vs Flubber is a good one, however. I don't have an answer to that other than that's how he saw the game at the time.

Nacho 466 wrote:Target: CB
Sponsor: Nachomamma8

Yea. His suspicion on pablito sealed the deal. That post bled town.

Nacho 466 wrote:Target: Wanderer
Accuser: julienvonwolfe

Yea. I've noticed this slot starting to get overly defensive as the shot beckons. I especially didn't like and how she's trying to put on as though she should take what I think most of us would assume as your role in forming these referendums. Her throwing herself in as an afterthought and saying, "good luck pushing me as scum!" was all kinds of yuck, too.

Nacho 499 wrote:1.4
Target: Wanderer
Sponsor: Nachomamma8

Nay. You seem to be reading too much into that statement, I think. I get neutral vibes from it. "Shoot me and get it over with" may come from town more than scum, but it's also an emotional ploy. It depends on the person. I see Wanderer as the type of person to use that sort of comment to manipulate more than genuinely express frustration. Especially after it comes on the back of "here, shoot these two people instead of me... but if you have to, shoot me and get it over with, I guess... *pout*". The backing off of enomis is a solid point, it's tough for me to refute that one.

---

Wanderer 494 wrote:Funny how lucky gets talking when he's one of two options being shot, and also one of those 2 not being (carefully) townread by the GB.

Always a fair point.

---

pablito 499 wrote:1.1 NAY. Do not shoot for that reason, I don't agree with the suspicion.
1.2 NAY. Do not shoot, is very, very town.
1.3 NAY. That rationale does not stand up for me.
1.4 NAY. I do not buy that argument, and I think wanderer actually falls in the middle for me at the moment, but would not agree on putting wanderer in either town or scum pile based on that argument.

Now I'm confused. I assumed 1.2 and 1.4 were town reading referendums?

Would Shoot (in descending order): VictorDeAngelo, Heartless, Wanderer, PN, julien, Max
Lurker shots: Jeanne, Lucky, millar
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #18) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:36 am

Post by RedCoyote »

How's that? They seem alright, but I thought it was going to be something different. I didn't really delve into it. Now I'm here though, so we play the hand we're dealt.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #19) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:57 am

Post by RedCoyote »

You know what I mean though, Lucky? It's bad enough being town. When you can't even really vote, eh, just kind of sucks what little influence and therefore interest you have in the game to begin with. I'm hoping when we get a few shots off it will start to get real though. In the mean time I'll just get my kicks pestering TTH.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #20) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Questions? Questions about what?

Here's a question, why are you not contributing? Okay, that's about the only question I have based on what you've posted thus far (508 notwithstanding).

Vic 508 wrote:Walk me through why me flipping goon would imply tactically playing scum? What would me flipping Vengeful imply?

The implication is scum may be using goons to more or less bait shots while the vengefuls hang back and play much more cautiously. The vengeful scum are the real power brokers and the key for town victory. To put it another way, the goons are pawns on a chessboard to the vengefuls' queens.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #21) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Some stuff I want to touch on later, but there's something more important that I was to get to first:

I really think Heartless is scummy, but I'm willing to offer a truce to the slot on the basis of Nacho being a better, more objective player that has read both of our slots as extremely town. The Victor reveal notwithstanding, I put a tremendous amount of stock in Nacho's ability to townread other players. I can keep butting heads with Heartless (I agree with a lot of what Max said in ), but I also recognize that I could also be wrong in my scummy assessment of their play here and that my provoking TTH is just leading both of us in the wrong direction (aka we're more concerned with scoring snarky, aggressive rhetorical points on one another than actually scumhunting each other at this point)).

What do you two say?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #22) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP: was = want

Also want to revise my own personal shot preference list but somewhat surprisingly Heartless' list is very similar to mine (preference would probably be PN, julien and Jeanne in no particular order).
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #23) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm not basing anything on my "walls". That was merely a catchup post to let people know where I stand. Because I cannot and will not check into the website every 2 - 4 hours, I tend to get behind in games and that necessitates I make fewer (but bigger) posts on average. So, I mean, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing. If I don't do it, people will accuse me of lurking or ignoring pertinent stuff, but if I do, I've got people accusing me of trying to "walling to make people automatically townread you". (For the record, Nacho was townreading me before I made that post,)

I'm basing my alignment (and yours, for the purposes of this specific discussion between us) on Nacho's read. If you can agree that Nacho has a more objective read of us two individually in this game then we do of each other, then I can do the same and I'd be glad to go forward from there onto other people. If you don't, well, frankly I'll probably still move forward with just more or less ignoring you as I trust Nacho's ability to read you better than I trust mine and we'll just awkwardly interact for the rest of the game. My criticisms of your play are clearly provoking you, and vice versa. I don't particularly want to spend the time and energy arguing with you if we're both willing to place confidence in Nacho this game. Will you agree to that?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #24) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Hm, alright then, sad to hear that. Catching up now.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #25) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vic 510 wrote:I've been busy. And I am contributing now so.....

Your comment about questions to you had struck me as passive aggressive and not in the spirit of contributing to healthy discussion.

Vic 510 wrote:Other than simply not posting (while v/la) what else have I done to bait a shot in your eyes?

As Nacho pointed out, your comment about "if I'm not shot yet", seemed to imply that you were baiting a shot.

Vic 511 wrote:why would goons be keen to draw shots early on, as opposed to trying to actively trying to get town shot?

In a perfect world, that would be great for scum. But I see the goons' top priority as keeping the heat away from the vengefuls. If, for example, a gunbearer as meticulous as Nacho appeared to be heading toward a vengeful for a shot, then it would be imperative upon the goons to try and bait the shot toward them instead. Again, pawn < queen.

---

Lucky 513 wrote:personally I'm curious as to what my meta is in the eyes of other players, both as town and mafia

I can't read you, but I don't know if I have played with you as scum before. I'd guess you're town in this game because I don't think you'd be as brazen as scum.

---

millar 515 wrote:i feel like im wading through 7 feet of nonsense. nacho should shoot already. all the talk is theoretical

Shots have been fired, brother. What do we do now?

---

Wanderer 516 wrote:Hey nacho, here is my okay to shoot enomis.

Why are you ignoring Lucky/Victor in this post? If you've already addressed them before, please point me to the post.

---

Heartless 520 wrote:jackass

your wall doesn't make you any more town, bee tee dubs

No need to get sore (again). So, you're like, what, mini-Fate now? I read over some of a =11238#p2478736]old game we had, and you don't sound similar to me. Of course, you were scum there, so that's a point in your favor. Then again, you've got the hydra thing.

Funnily enough, I already brought this game up earlier.

Heartless 521 wrote:jeez, what the fuck is with the deliberate eye-poking for no goddamn reason?

It clearly has a reason. I'm attempting to show other players that you're airing your hydra internal discussion in the thread to try and get people to sympathize with you. Whether or not you're doing that for sinister purposes is up to the reader.

Heartless 523 wrote:oh hey while you're busy bitching mindlessly and incessantly about dissonance, you probably don't have time to realize THERE'S ISN'T DISSONANCE TO BITCH ABOUT.

And the post we just referenced? Where you complained about how tth is going to get mad at you for going soft on people? Also how about TTH "tinkering" with your reads by adding 6 new scumreads? Let's be serious. When you two get on the same page insomuch as you don't have to get on the thread saying "okay, person X thinks this, but I think this!", I'll be the first one to throw a party.

Heartless 524 wrote:you being scum would kind of mitigate how much of a dick you're going out of your way to be, but only a little bit

I call it like I see it, friend. I harbor no ill-will. I enjoyed it a bit when I thought you guys were scum though.

---

Max 526 wrote:The phrase "stupid-ass righteous indignation" is interesting though. The fact that you think RedCoyote can have 'righteous indignation" implies that you don't think he's scum.

I like this post, but this comment is a step above. This tells me Max is really taking the game seriously and thinking like a townie. Normally I'd be ready to agree with you, and even take it a step farther and say that it is a scumslip, after Victor's flip I'm going to tone down the thinking that I can catch people slipping this game.

---

PN 527 wrote:On another note, WE agree with Max's about Heartless's push to get RC shot.
It feels odd. the "win-win-win-win" post doesn't sit well.

It feels odd because it comes across as fake. All of Antihero's posturing aside, I don't get the rage. Like, I don't. I'm being blunt, but I'm not doing anything that I would consider particularly hostile outside of the parameters of scumhunting.

---

Jeanne 528 wrote:^I say what he said

Okay. Shoot this.

---

julien 531 wrote:Okay, Nacho's 464 makes a lot of sense to me. I think I like Red after all. Victor's definitely worth a shot; I missed how his 'unless I get shot' post could be a slip.

In light of Victor's flip, I don't like this sheep. enomis' is potentially bad as well, but julien's activity just doesn't sit right with me. A lot of "me too"ing from julien, isn't there?

---

Heartless 533 wrote:also, someone can be righteously indignant about hating hydras and still be scum. what you're talking about is a "scum lie about everything fallacy"

To me, this reads as textbook scum caught for the wrong reasons. If you were to happen to flip scum, I would go so far as to point to this game as my goto example of it.

---

CB 535 wrote:I don't think anyone was recommending that we do a voting system where the gunbearer does not get the right to shoot. Naturally the confirmed town should always lead the shot. I just think people wanted to force interactions of mafia just like in a normal game where mafia have to decide whether or not to join a wagon. This leads to better associative reads down the line. The fact that he is misrepresenting what people were saying makes him seem slightly scummy.

Reading your posts I feel almost like you're running a clinic on how to play as town. I don't even want to praise you this much because I know it comes across as buddying. This is just a good answer and now I want to hear from enomis again.

So, what about Wanderer's idea that all players should make their own referendum?

---

Nacho 547 wrote:People who I wouldn't shoot ever and strongly urge not to shoot ever:
CB, Pablito, Heartless, Wanderer, RedCoyote
(aka if 4 of these players never hold a gun you will win the game)

I pledge, here and now, that I won't shoot anyone on this list should I have the gun. I encourage the others on this list to do the same. Anyone on this list can quote me on that.

---

Wanderer 553 wrote:Feels forced and ingenuine.

As much as I wanted to like that enomis quote... I didn't. It pains me to say it, but I think you're right. enomis should probably be shot.

Wanderer 553 wrote:if RC really thinks I'm as scummy as he's portraying me in some parts of his wallposts, then I wonder why he would (unintentionally?) hide it inside a wall. Why not make a referendum-style post about me with his reasons for scumreading me? It makes me feel his scumread on me is forced; he knows it's wrong so he doesn't really want to accuse me himself.

Two things, if you had read the post more thoroughly (which I don't blame you if you didn't because it's long and boring... kind of like this game!), you'd have seen that I clearly mentioned you at the tl;dr portion at the very end that showed I would be willing to shoot you (bear in mind that I willingly retract this now, not because I think you're any more town, but because I will defer to Nacho's will). I mean, that's about as clear as you can get.

The other thing, I said I don't agree with the referendum-style posts being used by non-gunbearers. That is untenable and no one will take it seriously. Hell, 75% of the game didn't even properly respond to Nacho's referendum. Ergo, I told Nacho straight-up that while I like the idea in theory, it's really going to be a bitch to enforce it. If you seriously advocate that all players do it whenever they suspect another player, well, you're kidding yourself.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #26) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

No, it doesn't ring badly. I think Heartless is playing scummy; I choose to forego that intuition/read and instead commit to the idea that I will not shoot Heartless this game (should I receive the gun). I wish for the others on Nacho's list to make the same commitment.

I trust Nacho so much because I have a relationship with him that has been forged over several years and several games. He is a proven townie this game. I think he has a much better town game overall than I do, and I will live or die, win or lose, by that stance in this game. Yes, he was wrong about Victor, but that is not indicative of being wrong about some or even most of his other reads given, one, I agreed with his scumread of Victor, and two, that several other people did as well.

Additionally, I'm not trying to shirk responsibility to my actions. I'm my own man. I could disagree with Nacho if I wanted to. I'm choosing not to because I think he, far more than anyone else (except maybe pablito) has pored over this game and taken the time to consider it thoughtfully. Nacho has a very solid track record on this site. I do not say that lightly.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #27) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:59 am

Post by RedCoyote »

The gunbearer is dead. Long live the gunbearer.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #28) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 576, Flubbernugget wrote:Also there is literally no reason to sheep nacho on heartless if you can make a scum case on them

Lolwut?

This really reads scum to me, Flubber. You want to try making your point again? This time, pretend to not gloss over the fundamental differences in the mechanics between this game and traditional Mafia.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #29) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Victor, I hope we get more from you. I see glimmers of good stuff, but I hope you plan on taking more of a leadership role.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #30) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:34 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 600, Heartless wrote:if you already know who you're going to shoot, you're better off just taking the goddamn shot. we're at the point where flips are going to do us more good than more gassing on and rehashing the same old shit.

This.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #31) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:13 am

Post by RedCoyote »

The power has gone to his head!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #32) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:04 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Yeah, gotta side with Heartless again, Vic. it's hard for me to take your seriously when you are complaining at us for not scum hunting. I mean, you haven't even been around most game. You realize you are confirmed town now and that carries a lot of weight. I appreciate you wanting to hear from prior before making your decision, but you really ought to direct that discussion. Otherwise there is plenty of content to go on.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #33) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP: hear from us
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #34) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 am

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP: hear from us
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #35) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Well, for me, it's frustrating to have to go back and repeat stuff I've already said. I'll do it because you're town and I want to help positively influence you, but it feels like we're treading over the same ground. I'll post later when I'm at my laptop.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #36) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Victor 613 wrote:Since you haven't said much on the subject since advocating shooting me, I assumed that perhaps you might some new thoughts on the matter.

I disagree with that statement, as Heartless has attested to (though Antihero put it much more harshly than I would've). Immediately after the shot, , , and were my big takeaways. I think I laid out pretty clearly that I no longer advocate a Heartless shot (as I have in the past), and in fact I've gone as far as to advocate suggest that Heartless, pablito, CB, Wanderer and myself all commit to not shooting one another this game. This is a far cry from my positions prior to Nacho shooting you and revealing you as town, as CB was my only huge townread and Heartless and Wanderer were in my sights.

The shots I would like to see at this very moment would be either enomis, Flubber, julien or PN.

I'm going to retract my previous call for a Jeanne shot. I no longer get the sense that she's scum, nor do I now think the scum came into this game with the strategy to have the goons actively bait for a shot. Jeanne and Lucky seem only interested in pestering for a shot to fulfill their vigilante fantasies. Jeanne especially I see no town or scum motivation behind her posts. Further, she may be replaced with someone useful soon, so I would recommend laying off of her until we see if that happens or not.

---

Flubber 618 wrote:From what I've read of your wallpost it looked like you had good points for heartless being scum and then rejected those to sheep nacho. From pablito's most recent post it looks like I missed something Nacho suggested that I'm going to have to ISO later to get back on track

Well, I encourage you to skim over my new position on shooting Heartless and give me a better argument than "if you can make a scum case then you should shoot them". This reads like all sorts of bad to me, Flubber. It reads like you're trying to unduly influence my shot. If you think Heartless is scum, then I encourage you to convince me (and others) that that's the case. I don't like your "behind-the-scenes" attempt at trying to tug at my consciousness and more or less whisper in my ear. strikes me as all sorts of slimy, even if it's out in the open.

Another thing, it reads like you know my alignment. I don't recall you ever making any big sweeping statements that you think I am so town that you know I would get the gun if ever shot.

---

Heartless 628 wrote:But if it helps anyone, this friction isn't anybody's fault. It's just a consequence of Victor getting a little bit of a late start.

And I can respect that, but what I don't like is him seemingly coming in after the fact (of Nacho's death) and saying, "Okay everyone, let's start again! ;)" as though nothing took place before the shot.

Eh, I mean, it's not as big of a deal as Antihero is making it, but it just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm cooler now and I am ultimately confident that Victor will make a thoughtful decision in the end in any case. I just think he could've approached it with a little more couth.

Heartless 629 wrote:West9 might be hiding in our scumhunting blind spot.

You know, I got a similar vibe. I didn't want to say anything yet though. I was also a bit skeptical when he made a big song and dance about wanting more answers from me (he asked me a question and brought it back up no less than 3 times before I responded), which was fine, but as soon as I answered he completely dropped the issue altogether.

---

CB 632 wrote:Townreads are the key to winning this setup so I need to be certain of the player.

I agree with this 100%. How do you feel about Heartless as of late?

---

PN 642 wrote:If WE were to get the gun right now, WE will shoot CB.

I think PN has started recently advocating a CB shot because maybe he thinks that will dissuade others from shooting him. However, in my mind, I'd kind of welcome PN attempting to shoot CB because it would remove an anti-town element and put the gun in good hands. That said, I'm happy with the gun in Victor's hands as well.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #37) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:26 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Lucky is so cute. :3
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #38) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:28 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I've made it very clear that I have a town read on CB. What's your point?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #39) » Fri May 22, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 662, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:WE felt like You were fumbling trying to explain something that didn't need explaining.

Apparently it does as our gunbearer asked me straight up about my reads.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #40) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 648, enomis wrote:Hey.

Okay, okay, okay. enomis is cute, too...

...in a scummy kind of way. :D
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

You aren't even going to give vonflare a cursory answer before taking off? The deed is done, after all.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #42) » Sat May 23, 2015 3:09 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Because if pablito is town (which I think he is), Victor is dead and I would appreciate hearing a dead confirmed townie's insight into the game.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #43) » Sat May 23, 2015 3:10 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Especially given the man has said next to nothing about his own personal reads to begin with.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #44) » Sat May 23, 2015 3:25 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Touche.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #45) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:53 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 689, pablito wrote:I want to see those on the list to comment on whether they agree with this plan or not.

To reiterate, I agree and have pledged to follow that "do not shoot" list for this game. I encourage you to do the same now that you're the gunbearer, pablito.

To expound a bit, we'll quite probably be losing pablito at some point (if we don't, he'll definitely get a scummy nomination from me). It disappoints me that Wanderer and Heartless still see me as scummy (or potentially scummy based on X person's flip), but that's their cross to bear. I've made peace with the fact that I will not be shooting CB, Wanderer or Heartless, and it's actually very emancipating. I don't feel overwhelmed by the game at all and see a clear path to victory.

---

Max 692 wrote:Anyways, about Nacho's idea of a Do Not Shoot list... I just think it's a bad idea. Especially one made that early in the game. Nacho made that list with zero flips, so he had the least information out of any GBs. Declaring some people 'town forever' and just leaving it at that is lazy, and disregards later information, or flips, that could come up.

It's a fair point you make, Max, but people can just as easily townhunt as they can scumhunt. Additionally, the first person to receive the gun immediately went against Nacho's wishes and... he shot a townie. Of course this doesn't prove Nacho's list as infallible, but there's a lesson there. Further, I still maintain that Nacho, at least as it's provable rhetorically, has put far and away the most effort in trying to pick that very specific group of people that he called his "untouchables". Another thing I like about our group is how we're a diverse crowd (relative to this game) in our approaches to D1.

And another thing, there are many, many worse strategies to approach a game on this site than putting your trust in townNacho (sure beats townVictor). It bears repeating that, to my knowledge, he has more experience on this site than virtually any other scummer I can think of. Past performance does not guarantee future results, but that's something you can consider positively nonetheless.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #46) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:51 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I really, really do not want a Jeanne shot. She's very likely town and will undoubtedly shoot someone at random if she ever comes back.

I don't consider Flubber or PN to be lurkers, really.

Also, Wanderer, Victor was more or less a lurker when Nacho shot him. That didn't turn out so well.

enomis would be the closest person to a lurker that I'd be fine with shooting right now.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #47) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:10 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 713, enomis wrote:
In post 712, RedCoyote wrote:I really, really do not want a Jeanne shot. She's very likely town and will undoubtedly shoot someone at random if she ever comes back.

Why?

I no longer get the sense that she's scum, nor do I now think the scum came into this game with the strategy to have the goons actively bait for a shot. Jeanne and Lucky seem only interested in pestering for a shot to fulfill their vigilante fantasies. Jeanne especially I see no town or scum motivation behind her posts. Further, she may be replaced with someone useful soon, so I would recommend laying off of her until we see if that happens or not.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #48) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:17 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Because the only read I can get off of her posts is that she wants someone to shoot her so she gets to "do something". Ergo, she's probably just a bored townie.

enomis 717 wrote:This is false about Jeanne btw..

In post 84, Jeanne11 wrote:Shoot me!

I am a resident masochist
In post 87, Jeanne11 wrote:C'mon, shoot me. I am the Pope. Everyone hates the Pope.
In post 89, Jeanne11 wrote:Shoot meeeee......^_^
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #49) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:26 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 719, enomis wrote:Oh she had that. I thought all she posted was hello.

BTW, if you want to know, she lurks in all of the games i have with her. And she site-flakked.

I realize that she lurks, but she hasn't site-flaked. Check it out yourself.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #50) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I have a crush on TTH, btw. :]
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #51) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:07 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Mod
, are you looking for a Jeanne replacement?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #52) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:12 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Nooo... she might respond to the prod. Can't you just find someone else, please???
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #53) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 803, pablito wrote:Those that I am still considering to shoot:
enomis, Feirei, Flubbernugget, Lucky2u, MaxwellPuckett, millar13, Perpetual Nonsense, vonflare, West9

Everyone please nominate 1-3 people I should add to my shortlist. I plan on releasing a shortlist of 2-4 in the next few days. So if you have a strong case on someone that I might have been blind to, please let me know right now.

Nominate people to add, specifically? Well, the only person I would add is julien. I don't see how a replacement will get me to change my mind about that slot. Heck, you've got 50+% of the player list up there, yeah? Do you want me to help narrow it down for you with my top three?

Flubber, julien and PN would be my top three. Nothing I've seen has really moved me off of that. I'm satisfied with any of those people in your list getting shot, however.

Actually, scratch that, I'd probably take Max out. I think he's been very consistent over the course of this game, whereas I think as scum he may mold his opinion to fit with whichever person held the gun at the time. Max's consistency tells me he's genuinely interested in finding new information to help him scumhunt more accurately. I'd also probably take Lucky out. Hell, Lucky and millar both sound like they're just biding their time until they can get the gun. I personally wouldn't take the chance on those two (plus Jeanne).
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #54) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 813, pablito wrote:So Right now, I'm assuming you want Flubber and PN.

Yeah.

Welcome, Suzune! :]

Good news: I think you are replacing into a town slot!
Bad news: I'm probably the only one that thinks so, lol.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #55) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 823, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 813, pablito wrote:So Right now, I'm assuming you want Flubber and PN.

Yeah.

Welcome, Suzune! :]

Good news: I think you are replacing into a town slot!
Bad news: I'm probably the only one that thinks so, lol.

PSA: I misspoke in this post. I thought Suzune was replacing Jeanne's slot, not julien's.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #56) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Suzune 826 wrote:Everyone seems to unanimously agree that he is town. Why?

Rational thinking. I find him deconstructing posts in such a way that looks like it comes from town. See some of his earlier content surrounding play theory. The tipping point for me came when he really gave pablito a once over early on. That just screamed to me like a player that was unafraid of putting potentially unpopular opinions out there and explaining why he felt that way.

I looked at both pieces of evidence you posted, and I don't really see anything wrong with them. in particular is very open and honest about where his reads are. I don't see what's so wrong with this.

One point I will give you is the "I've never played with this person but..." qualifier. CB may be using that more than is to be expected of town, but to fair, some players have been bringing it up a bit. Nacho puts good stock into meta, and I think that's transparent in some of his reads. While I don't necessarily put as much stock in meta, I do put quite a bit of stock in townNacho, and I have been very vocal about this.

Suzune 826 wrote:Others who have caught my eye as being potentially mafia are Feirei and millar. They seem to be quite inactive and their posts add little to the game. In a game like this the town might want to lurk, however it is not protown to at least aid in investigation.

What do you think of the idea of players deliberately playing anti-town in order to try and game people into shooting them so that they may "have fun" as a gun-bearer? I think this is the case with millar.

---

Max 832 wrote:My 'no one shoot this slot' was saying that I think her opening posts are towny. I think it's going too far to say she's super-confirmed town, or even my strongest townread. It was just an exaggerated way of saying I liked her opening post, I didn't mean for it to come off as anything besides that.

Eh, I kind of dislike this. This really reads like backpedaling. I get that it can be construed as a figure of speech, but still...

---

RE: pablito's I'm willing to let Suzune play out longer. I like her contributions though I'm not quite sold on the depth just yet. She's good enough to take off my shoot list though. I'll replace her with enomis.

That PN hasn't picked up the ball and ran with it RE: Suzune's CB scumread tells me he is totally insincere and would probably be my top shot at the moment.

---

pablito 857 wrote:I feel that there's several obvious mafia goons lingering around, but I don't feel comfortable just making a safe shot, much like Nacho would've wanted to do. With the newly explained win condition (and it makes much more sense now), it means that no matter what, we only need one guaranteed town read in the end. As long as we all agree to keep that one person alive by the end of the game, by process of elimination, we'll get rid of all vengeful and goons. Easier said than done though. Especially, since I'm starting to believe that in the list of 5 that Nacho made (pablito, wanderer, CB, RC, Heartless), there's one mafia, and maybe one vengeful.

2 scum in 4 people? Really? :/

I'd really like to have a dialogue with you about this. Do you think it's on account of the mod's announcement? CB and Heartless have only continually grown more townie to me. Wanderer, eh, I'm not very comfortable with Wanderer, frankly, but I think it's in the town's best interests for me to table that suspicion.

I don't know what it is, maybe it's the power that goes to your head when you get the gun, but there's this inclination to want to prove Nacho wrong. Victor had it, and now it's seemingly seeping into you, pablito. I strongly, strongly think it's the wrong thing to focus on Nacho's "do not shoot" list. I also strongly disagree with your comment about not feeling comfortable taking a safe shot. By all means, take the safe shot! Scum is scum is scum. Build momentum for goodness sakes. One scum flip would do us wonders right now.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #57) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:39 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Suzune 865 wrote:I am sort of the town is a team thinker...so sadly it had not crossed my mind. In the early few pages I disregarded things as teasing, however, as the game went on I began to just read scum.

millar hasn't really been so vocal about it, but Lucky definitely has. It of course refering to the idea that he just wants to gun so he can shoot. Do you think that's a ploy of sorts?

---

pablito 867 wrote:However, I do NOT think we should focus on this during this DP, and you have my word that I will NOT shoot any of you 4 during this DP.

Fair enough, although I do not wish for you to shoot any of us and I don't like the idea of even having it on the table short of us four being the only ones left alive.

pablito 867 wrote:I will NOT take the safe shot, because I feel that Nacho tried to do that and got screwed.

Well, I just don't know about all this characterization of safe shots and unsafe shots. Mainly it seems like all shots are inherently risky anyway. Perhaps shooting a lurker is "safe" in the sense that you won't get much antagonism if it fails... but you'll still be dead. Is there really consolation in that?

I don't know, I feel like we're treading into political territory here and overthinking the game itself. There is a balance between a thoughtful shot and intuition though, wouldn't you agree?

pablito 867 wrote:But I do not think that shooting a mafia goon is going to get the information necessary to do good scum hunting.

I genuinely disagree with you here. A scum flip is inherently good. That's what all Mafia is about, I think, even or especially in this game. Goons/Vengeful treat each other differently than they treat town even if only on a subconscious level. That's what this game is all about, I think.

pablito 867 wrote:I fully expect vengeful to bus the goons or that the goons are trying to be the safe shot.

To me, the Victor flip goes a long way in disproving this... but then again that's just one player.

pablito 867 wrote:@RC - If the majority of town wants me to shoot someone (75%ish), how do you think I should proceed with this?

Ultimately it's your call. I've been unequivocal about my support for how Nacho approached the role. I think that's the best way to do it, but even doing it the best way, you know, in a manner of speaking, we're only really talking about increasing your odds at success by a few percent.

Something my old buddy SpyreX used to say, and I'm paraphrasing, "I always lynch scum, sometimes they just aren't mafia".

Anyway, I'm rambling, but it's funny when you look at Nacho and Victor as our first two gunbearers. They kind of approached the task as almost polar opposites. Nacho trying to think, think, think his way until he could think no more and Victor keeping his mouth shut about his thoughts and seemingly going with his gut.

I think you're much more in the Nacho camp, which I like and is how I generally try to scumhunt in traditional Mafia games, though there is something to be said for how intution strikes us. Knowing how to convey it is another thing.

...and I'm still rambling. My brutally honest answer is that if I am in the 75% group, take the shot. If I'm not, then don't. :cool:

You live with the consequences, after all. Not me!

pablito 873 wrote:I'd like everyone to give me a rank list of who'd you like to see me most shoot to who'd you like to see me to not shoot - with reasons why including all of your past views on these people too.

I'm kind of content with any of these shots, but I'll go back and do some digging to give you more content from my perspective later.

---

Titus 880 wrote:Do we have anything resembling a vote count?

Not really. Btw, Titus, if you haven't played this type of game before, you should take the time to read the ruleset as it is very much not like traditional Mafia. I say this because when I signed up I was unaware of how different it was.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Eh, this game is starting to stagnate for me again. I've got to take some time and read over the last few pages.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Lucky, if you say that one more time, I'm going to scream. Your avatar is too cute for school. Is that a new pokemon?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

People I will never shoot = Heartless, CB, Wanderer, Lucky, Feirei.

Here, I'll make it easy for pablito. Shoot anyone that isn't those five people + me. :cool:
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I like pablito's style in a way, but you must keep in mind I'm human and therefore a hypocrite. WE ARE DRAGGING, SON. COMMENCE THE
JIGGLING
SHOOTING.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1015, pablito wrote:Also Maxwell is the one that was the most vehement against the Nacho plan of not shooting CB, RC, wanderer, Heartless and pablito. As such, I strongly encourage the five of us to plan to not shoot any of the others at least until 6 total mafia are dead. I'd also strongly encourage all gunbearers to do the same. Maxwell was against the list because, I suspect, he knew all five of us are town.

This paragraph is golden, pab. This is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry if I have been disappointing you with my activity, but I am happy you got us our first good shot.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:23 am

Post by RedCoyote »

How is it possible to suck up to someone that is confirmed town? :/ Are you saying I'm being too trusting of him out something? Yeah, I'm going to talk to him like he's town because, uh, he is. What are you arguing here, vonflare? I've consistently supported Nacho's no kill list.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1048, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1030, pablito wrote:
In post 1029, vonflare wrote:
In post 1016, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1015, pablito wrote:Also Maxwell is the one that was the most vehement against the Nacho plan of not shooting CB, RC, wanderer, Heartless and pablito. As such, I strongly encourage the five of us to plan to not shoot any of the others at least until 6 total mafia are dead. I'd also strongly encourage all gunbearers to do the same. Maxwell was against the list because, I suspect, he knew all five of us are town.

This paragraph is golden, pab. This is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry if I have been disappointing you with my activity, but I am happy you got us our first good shot.

Suck-up

I agree here. vonflare - what's your read on RC. How about also, what's your read on Titus? Also, what's your read on anyone?

Is it my ego that's pointing out heartless made no note of this buddying

Y/N only if anyone desires to answer

I don't get this at all. We should all be "buddying" up to pablito. I was "buddying" up to him before he even got the gun. Victor's shot was ridiculous and went completely against anything I was preaching.

I don't mind people taking swipes at me for legitimate things, but this is really offbase. I don't see how Flubber or vonflare were acting genuine here. Possibly an argument made out of desperation? I think it's possible the scumteam is panicking a bit and are probably trying their damnedest to get pablito to discount the "don't shoot" list the way Victor did.

---

pablito 1052 wrote:@RC - I like your posts, so I have nothing against you, but you are pretty religious about this no kill list - and you were also the last one that was added to it pretty much.

Yeah, I am. I'm not ashamed of that.

Further, the main reason I was the last one to be added to it was because it took me a week to psyche myself enough to go through the game.

I want to read over Max now, but vonflare's seemingly out of the blue attempt to bring heat on me has shot up some serious red flags. Especially given the fact the last and only time vonflare ever addressed me was to call me town in (as an added bonus, he calls Max town in that post as well). As far as Flubber goes, I'm on record as calling him out for scum and nothing has changed that read.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:35 am

Post by RedCoyote »

pab 1063 wrote:Also pablito's current shortlist is now: Suzune, Titus, vonflare, West9.

Please rank order those 4 from "most want to be shot" to "least want to be shot".

vonflare > Suzune > West9 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Titus

pab 1078 wrote:RC - If I were to make a "do not shoot" list, I'd honestly consider adding on MonkeyMan and Kari on there. Your thoughts?

I don't know, pab. I wouldn't be opposed to either choice for a not shoot. I wouldn't be prepared to shoot any of the slots that begged for a shot right now. This includes Lucky, Titus, MM's slot and Kari's slot (sort of). That said, that's a lot of players to clear on the back of this.

In any event, at this stage of the game, I still think we have a lot of other opportunities to choose from.

I will say this. I am now very much in the camp of shooting vonflare when I wasn't necessarily there before.

---

CB 1080 wrote:Also the fact that one of his hard stances he took was against the do not shoot list 567 makes me think that none of people on that list are vengeful.

Agreed.

---

Flubber 1083 wrote:@redcoyote that wasn't part of a case on anyone it was a discredit to one of the axiom's of the case on me

Explain more, please. I can guarantee you that you'd be my number one shot if I had the gun right now.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1113, Heartless wrote:
In post 382, vonflare wrote:I like coyotes 375 and maxwells response in 377, they look town.

Heartless, why do you think maxwell and coyote are scum?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:\

:/

:\

yeah, i was thinking about vonflare being such a popular target and that was kinda' bothering me, but there's little things like this that just get me

You guys are so confirmed town. I'm sorry I ever doubted y'all.

Flubber, once again, I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. Are you always so cryptic? Why does everything you say have to be a riddle?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

You better believe it, darlin.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1117, Heartless wrote:Are you drunk? What a coincidence! I am too! :]

How can you tell? Because I'm posting??? XD
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

TTH, me and you are going to have to play some more. I think I like you more with every post. <3
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

No worries, I'm going to be watching Hell's Kitchen here in a few minutes. MM, how about you defend vonflare/Flubber then, hm? I'm trying to get my man pab to shoot these guys... so you calling me scum I take it you like them?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Let's start from square one, Flubber. What do you mean by "discredit to one of the axiom's of the case on me"?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I still don't know what Flubber is talking about. I feel like he's just talking over my head. Okay, I'm supposed to be watching my TV show...
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:00 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I think pablito has enough to make a call at this point, and I await his decision.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Hmmm... so who gets the gun? The scum decide, right?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Wow, mod, it would've been nice if you got this straight before you left the country. :/

Has anyone PM'd Llama yet?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Also, someone in the scumteam should tell us who will be receiving the gun next so that we can keep playing. Thanks.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:28 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1195, Kari wrote:im assuming RC means one of the dead ones. i like catching scum fair and square. just seems more rewarding.

No, I meant one of the living ones. I'm a calculating bastard and I will hunt scum by any means necessary in the context of the thread. :mrgreen:
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

...and now for something completely different.

Titus, if I'm right, I will do that for you. If I'm wrong, well, that's what fate has in store for me.

Never shoot CB, Wanderer and Heartless. I would add Titus to that list. I'm also partial to Kari, but not as much as the other four.

Shoot: Flubbernugget
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Although since I was given the gun maybe I should've given that a second thought D:
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

What have I done ... too trigger happy ... no, this can't be happening.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

gg all.

This game wasn't my cup of tea at all. Thanks for stepping in after the mod flaked, NM.

Return to “Completed Open Games”