Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 32, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Sonic Boom
Hydrate: Ricastle

I will take anyone hydrating someone other than themselves at this point as scumpartners

Mod, pretty sure I've confirmed btw

hydrate: Ricastle

*cue soap opera music*
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Also when I played with twie he never ruined a game for me so I don't see all the hate.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 45, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 42, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:No.

I don't feel he's ever been all that terrible and mostly just find him hilarious.

-C

ITS NOT HILARIOUS WHEN HE FUCKING STONEWALLED THE VIOMI FUCKING LYNCH THAT I SPENT HUNDRED OF POSTS TRYING TO PUSH THROUGH AND WITH THE HELP OF BULBAZAK AND MORE FRIENDS

Then it only proves him as a player with very effective communication skill.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I get why you vote a policy in RVS and this much resistance is astounding, even for those who disagree with the policy.

That's not what I'm seeing?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 66, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 64, Bacon and Egg wrote:
I get why you vote a policy in RVS and this much resistance is astounding, even for those who disagree with the policy.

That's not what I'm seeing?

Are you blind? Show me where anyone has been so up in anyone else's face regarding an RVS vote. Usually RVS starts with a series of naked votes.

Here, people are refusing to wagon, which gets us out of RVS. Twie hasn't posted much but I already want a wagon here for vca.

~Titus

That's probably because the buzzword "policy lynch" is involved. It's not news that people will go "no" on PL without even thinking.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Oh, I have some townreads.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

This post seriously disappointed me. I expected a much more interesting reaction after your first post. It also doesn't contain a reply to me.

And I fully expected a vote on me from him.

P-Edit: "lack of push" when we're only in like page 4 and more than half of the ppl haven't even shown up yet what
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

My God I can't post without pre viewing a post
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 91, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 75, Bacon and Egg wrote:Oh, I have some townreads.

And they are?

P-edit I am heading out.

~Titus

I'll let you know when I gather enough.
that's when the game really starts for me anyway.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Oh btw fun fact. Wisdom hasn't even started to post.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Posting in computer for once before I go to work.

In post 113, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Also supposedly Molla is joining this hydra maybe.

So it's gonna be Angry Frat BROlla!

In post 121, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 75, Bacon and Egg wrote:Oh, I have some townreads.

talk to me about this

Why ask if you already know what I'm gonna say? You of all people should be very familiar with how I usually operate at this point.

In post 123, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Also, is anyone reading my posts, because I feel like I'm not getting responded to and no one has an opinion on me. >:

-C

Welcome to my world when I'm in a hydra.

In post 125, Seiko x Naomi wrote:also, I would like to make a formal request that we attempt to keep the rate of posting down this game

the last thing I want to see in this game is a 200 fucking page day 1; and no, I don't really care if you think more posts will make it easier to sort people. this is more so the case when it's multiball and >95% of posts are easily fucking faked.

I pity you for having a wrong mindset in this game. 400 pages d1 WILL happen no matter how hard we try. Your mindset should've been "I'll have to do my best trying to deal with it" not "Let's keep it down". That's mine anyway and my play this game have already adopted this mindset. Also this game being in multiball doesn't really hinder me from reading someone actually. Dunno why but stuff like those tend not to bother me.

In post 133, Oversoul wrote:
In post 125, Seiko x Naomi wrote:also, I would like to make a formal request that we attempt to keep the rate of posting down this game

the last thing I want to see in this game is a 200 fucking page day 1; and no, I don't really care if you think more posts will make it easier to sort people. this is more so the case when it's multiball and >95% of posts are easily fucking faked.

Amen

VOTE: Sonic Boom

This is a wagon for justice and if there is anything in the game that needs Tk be lynched for overall health it is this
Not dealing with another Titus scum in Signs and Void
Not even going to try

So is this a policy lynch vote or?

In post 138, Seiko x Naomi wrote:what do you think HH has done this game that is unlikely to come from scum?

Craving for attention is a towntell.

In post 158, Seiko x Naomi wrote:except if I was scum here, any scum read I would give on you would likely be genuine. unless you think I'd feel the need to bullshit reads for whatever reason instead of genuinely scum hunting?

To look town and be survivalistic!

In post 173, NotAnAxehole wrote:I think at this point it's clear that either Oversoul or Angry Bros should be hyrdrated (and this is only because I haven't posted, so I haven't asserted myself as anything yet).

I think the best empowered combo involves any combination of the 3 of us right now.

I missed the reasoning out of all this mess. Can I have a recap please?

In post 180, Rune wrote:My flavour is to troll and be otherwise completely useless.

Hey that's MY flavor.
*farts*

In post 185, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
Spoiler: These posts
In post 29, Bacon and Egg wrote:Guise it took preview of 16 posts until I managed to post this
staph

In post 46, Bacon and Egg wrote:Also when I played with twie he never ruined a game for me so I don't see all the hate.

In post 90, Bacon and Egg wrote:My God I can't post without pre viewing a post

^ These posts are really not doing it for me. Combined with asserting he has townreads and then not explaining or giving any hints is just divey. GIF was fairly bovious town in Signs/Voids and I'm not seeing the same GIF here. I might need more time with him to have a ~good~ read but I'm jus going with actual logic here for once and this looks like scum to me.

I also enjoy people trying to guess what my townreads are. Sometimes I randomly blurt out "oh hey this guy is town" and sometimes I go "I haz townreads but I'm not sharing". Sometime I flat out mentions no reads unless until I feel a need to post one to look town. It's all depends on what I want to do in the game!

In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I don't really think GIF would legitimately have a notable number of town reads at this point in the game.

By the time I posted that I had 3 legitimate townreads.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 209, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 207, Bacon and Egg wrote:By the time I posted that I had 3 legitimate townreads.

meh, that's not unreasonable I suppose. carry on.

You're fine with it after you blurting out how people shouldn't be townread so easily in multiball game and you had problem with how naive I am being with my townreads? I posted that comment at the pagetop of page 4, when not much ppl have posted.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 213, Seiko x Naomi wrote:@GIF: what do you think about MS so far?

Null rn.
Tunneling someone mindlessly is something MS can do as either alignment.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Seriously? Yes? Are you asking for the sake of asking or can you genuinely not see glaringly obvious signs?

For a sake of confirmation.

Also I wouldn't call pie town this early when he haven't been his obvtown self yet.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 227, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 223, Angry Frat BROs wrote:But your posts haven't advanced the game and you haven't been scum hunting.

@MS.

In post 160, Sonic Boom wrote:look, we even broke rvs! all thanks to who?

yours truly.

Breaking RVS is an achievement. It has advanced the game.

Your first clause is false.

Advancing it with a negative vector doesn't count.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 232, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 220, Bacon and Egg wrote:Tunneling someone mindlessly is something MS can do as either alignment.

what do you make of him saying my scum read on him was for "posting a lot" when it was pretty fucking obvious that wasn't the case?

Link it to me cos I think i missed it.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Oh before I head out

Of any one of you is GIF, then your hydrate power is 100% guaranteed Gladiator.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Hai guys

Posting to tell you I've been kinda skim-following the thread but I've had a busy weekend and haven't found actual time for this game yet. I'll try to do so soon.

~actual bacon
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Alright, found some time. Here's a little impression of people from what I've skimmed.

Cait Sith - Tammy doesn't give me her townvibes. I see trolly, less serious posts, exlamations - this reminds me of capcom Tammy more than any town Tammy I've seen. I don't like the way the Cabd-flavor thing was brought up either (, ). I feel like it's a half-assed argument that she shouldn't really have been serious about and I feel like wording like "if Mara didn't do X"/ "i doubt Mara would make it so easy" show that she herself knows it but pushes it anyway for the sake of pushing something. I don't know what Mala has posted (I assume just the vague singer/Titus townreads), but I don't see anything town there either.

Seiko x Naomi - Looks like standard town-pie. Extra bonus for ns making serious lengthy posts with no trolling. I don't think I'm going to be changing my mind about them easily.

Sonic Boom - MS looks like town, probably? Not huge amounts of stupidity like he does as scum, enough stupidity to still be MS. I can't read Titus.

randomidget - Has done nothing. Do things.

Angry Frat Bros - I don't fucking know. I've only played with scum-Bro and scum-AP and they are both pretty strong scumplayers, so I don't know how I will manage to read them in a fucking multiball game. I don't quite understand what their reads are, so a little clearing up would help. I see they didn't like Tammy at the beginning but then they call her town because? Don't like the doubt-casting in , especially the fact it's self-admitted. As if they felt someone would call them out on it so they admitted it's doubt-casting in advance.

Ricastle - I'd like to hear from him what flavor massclaim achieves, since he apparently is pushing hard for one. All of his play seems to be flavor-related, even the push on Rune is about Rune refusing to claim. The hop on Sonicboom feels like bullshit too. Don't like.

singersigner - Uh. I wanna say town but I feel like that's more bias from TeamMafia than it is an actual townread. The one thing that gives me townvibes here are her questions to the mod, which I feel could have been done in private if she was scum. But I don't know how much water this holds.

Homiletic Homunculi - Town probably? I like the expressing of their mind, particularly in . I like their pushes. Ceph in the beginning didn't look much different than mod-error Ceph.

zzzx - I feel like he's starting weak pushes but does not complete them, which I don't like. I want to know what was interesting about GIF's RVS as well as why he was scumreading Ricastle by .

TheWayItEnds - wtf is this? Just defenses and omgusing Sonic Boom. I understand someone would be frustrated if someone pushed them this hard as a policy lynch but given the fact that practically nobody agreed with Sonic Boom I don't see the reason to make it your sole purpose in the game to argue with them. That said, I realize this can be a town behavior too, so he would better start doing things soon.

NotAnAxeHole - I feel like he has focused too much on Rune, initially preparing a tunnel and then carrying it out. I don't know him, so I guess it could be a town behavior, but at the same time I feel that's a viable strategy for scum too in the first day of a large. I'd like to hear more detailed reads on people who aren't Rune from him.

Glass/MarioManiac4 - I liked Glass, Mario less so. What particularly bugs me is his - noticing the specific tridra scumhunting and arguing he could be pink could, in fact, come from a tridra. I saw this exact thing happen in a past multiball game I played - a mafia accusing a werewolf of being werewolf because they mafia-hunted. I've noted this, we'll see.

Rune - Insisting he gets hydrated and general strong playstyle feels town, but I guess I shouldn't rule out cocky scum. Is Rune an alt or something?

Espsyoncheage - should die. Don't like anything they posted, and wgeurts feels awkward and more serious-sounding than he should be. His "push" on randomidget is bullshit.

Oversoul - I have no clue. He kinda looks like the last game I played with him but I don't know how he plays scum. I think there was a wagon or something on him so I'll look at that later.

p2 - don't know how to read this. Feels like more trolling than serious. What stands out is his asking to be hydrated, which feels much more fake than Rune's - maybe it even is a "if Rune did it then I can do it too" thing. Don't like.

-

I will probably reread from the beginning at some point but if I missed something important I shouldn't have missed and you want my opinion on it, let me know.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

tl/dr:

Town: {SeikoxNaomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi}
Nulltown: {Rune, Oversoul, singersigner}
Null: {randomidget}
Nullscum: {Angry Frat Bros, Ricastle, zzzx, TheWayItEnds, NotAnAxeHole, MarioManiac4, p2}
Scum: {Cait Sith, Espyoncheage}

unhydrate

till I talk with GIF. Our vote is good where it is.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 600, NotAnAxehole wrote:~ Why do you read me as tunneling rune when I've said I'd vote for any of my 4 highest scum reads? With my read list, does it make sense for me to change my vote to a different wagon right now?

I only saw you voting Rune and all your posts were about how Rune is scum. Saying you would vote someone else doesn't do anything for me.

~ What do you think of Angry Frat Bros in this game? Nothing you said about them relates to their play this game, all you say is they're strong as scum, thus minor scum read (despite them not having done anything to deserve it ~ As you are admitting it's just because they're strong scum). If this is the case, shouldn't they be either null or a VERY cautious town read?

No, there were things such as the doubtcasting that gave me scumvibes. It's not anything too strong, but they are on the scummy side of null until I have read more.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 610, Sonic Boom wrote:What do you think of the situation where Rune is scumreading both Axe and Homunculi, Axe is scumreading both Rune and Homunculi, and Homunculi is only FoSing Axe but Hydrating Rune?

What about it? Are you implying something?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 611, Ricastle wrote:@Wisdom: The only people to be affected by a flavour massclaim are scum, whose flavour I'd assume is different from town's. That's why.

And what? Scum don't have fakeclaims? Mara isn't stupid, she's not going to make a game breakable by flavor.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 635, Espsyoncheage wrote:Wisdom's reads are extremely cookie-cutter and fake, so there's that.

please die. My reads were perfectly clear.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 639, Sonic Boom wrote:As for Wisdom, he is posting way little than he used to.

I dont have time. I shouldn't be playing mafia but I couldn't resist this game.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I fucking hate randomidget's hop. Where's the promised content?

Ns I don't know what your issue is. If you thought you're unreadable, think again.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

It's not just the no trolling. Your play generally has a townvibe to it that I don't envision seeing from you-scum. No trolling was just the easiest way I could describe it.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Who do you think is scum on your wagon?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You think every scum in the game decided to wagon you? Why?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

@Mara We are still voting Espyoncheese and not hydrating anyone
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Ns you forgot randomidget who just hopped on you

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Oh also Ricastle is not voting you apparently, despite implying you are scum. Yeah, that I could see as scum.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

This is fucking terrible

How about you people stop fucking wagoning one of the few slots that are obviously town when playerlist is full of scumfucks?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

wow what great cases. You surely caught the scum MS

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

MS wtf are you doing
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

VOTE: ricastle

Both of you stop it and vote the guy that began all this with the fucking shit case of "they are trying to look town".

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

ns stop filling up the thread with bullshit. I already have trouble reading anything as it is.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

MS ns is town, stop this fucking bullshit and vote ricastle.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Yeah he is. All of the "cases" you quoted are a load of bullshit. Look at the fucking motivation instead of meaningless buzzwords.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

How the fuck was pie not advancing the gamestate? Like what did you expect from him that you didn't get?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

No, YOU are saying that they weren't advancing the gamestate. Back it up.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

MS stop being a complete idiot and fucking realize Ricastle is full of shit here.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

So vote him then. Seiko isn't scum, Ricastle is.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Open your eyes without being biased just because pie pushed you and you'll realize they haven't fucking done anything non-town. Ricastle is full of shit yet people are sheeping without fucking reading anything.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I've had enough of this.

I expect to see a large Ricastle wagon next time I'm here. If not, lynch obvtown without me and cry about it in postgame.

Later.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I don't townread pie but I do towmread ns.
- the real bacon
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

The only sane person who figured Seiko is town and Ricastle is scum replaced out. Awesome game.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

i pushed it already last time i was here. If you expect a case, ask someone else. I don't do cases.

Ricastle and randomidget need to die.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Btw does anyone want to explain wtf ns's scum motivation is for scumreading me, the only one who is seeing that he is town and is resisting this ridiculous wagon? Why is he not running with it, capitalizing on it, trying to use me to make a better image for himself? Why is he trying to read me? Maybe because he is fucking town?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

How is he buddying me when he says I am scum?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

This is town-ns. He doesn't buy weak townreads. Look at Mod Error. Grey faked a fucking innocent on him yet ns continued scumreading him. It's the same here. He thinks I have ill intent in townreading him and says so. What he doesn't understand is that what looks weak to him is me not having the time I'd want to play how I'd want so I post what I can post. But regardless there is clear fucking town motivation in that.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Cheet Ricastle is scum because the push on Seiko is ridiculous, the flavor claim push was terribad, him being off Seiko while pushing for them also, and everything else I have said. I am not going to be repeating myself.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1031, Sonic Boom wrote:Out of the last few pages, I am getting town vibes from no one but Singer. Singer of all fucking people. Small townread on Bacon but only because I think he's batshit wrong like I thought in Playing with Elements.

~Titus

Oh you mean where I was completely right and you were completely wrong?

Maybe you should take that as a hint for what the case is here too?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1038, Sonic Boom wrote:Mala should remember Survivor and know TWIE's play is the exact fucking same.

You cannot fucking judge people's alignment based on one game. No matter how similar it looks.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1043, Rune wrote:Can we lynch someone? Twie Seiko or axe idgaf.

gj you named three town
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1054, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I don't think replacing out there was particularly town.

Also, replacing out without saying anything in the thread about it always strikes me as strange.

-Ceph

Replacing is null, let's not go there. Remember LLD?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

i still dont like mariomaniac
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You were swearing all replace outs are null when I was arguing LLD-town
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

We dont know that he replaced out based on spam.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I'm saying the replace out is null. No, I dont have a read on psyche
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1192, Ricastle wrote:That's so fucking easy to fake, or just do normally as scum. As they're scumreading you for it, and this is multiball, it's entirely likely that it could be the case.

This is shallow thinking. Even if they were scum and were scumreading me, they would not say so. I am the only one who is trying to support them, it HURTS their image to try and paint me as scummy.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1192, Ricastle wrote:This case is shit.

it wasnt a case. I am showing you are scum everytime I reply to you, I will never make a case.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1173, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also, I am pushing the lynch for randomidget, who simply votehops and promises content. Will we get any? Not likely! He has 5 posts. There are 47 pages of content and he's only written five posts. That alone should tell you something!

While I agree with this, what content have you produced? I feel like this could easily describe you too, minus the number of posts which is actually worse because you clearly have time while random might not.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Generic is town, Cait looks better

Ricastle and random still need to hang
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

also
hydrate: seiko

Why the fuck do Ricastle and Rune have hydrate votes? The former is scum and the latter feels like a terrible scumhunter if he even is town.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1218, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1203, Ricastle wrote:Why would they keep quiet about a scumread when the pressure is on them and it would be favourable to direct said pressure elsewhere? And it's remarkable that you actually think someone you white-knight should be in your debt...that's such a conceited and warped way to view things. Also it's scummy as shit.

The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1203, Ricastle wrote:This is really funny because you're actually the one who's being exposed as scum through this debate. This is also pretty much a concession of all your points in 1141 - just look at the bacon getting fried, people!

manipulation at its finest

"look at bacon, they're so being exposed as scum"

Unfortunately for you, people know me and I will soon be obvtown to them if I am not already
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1217, Randomnamechange wrote:Just because you agree with someone's scumhunting doesnt mean they are town in a multiball.
The game is slowing down so I should be able to srart contributing.

yeah "lets doubtcast the townreads on the person i started pushing because i had to post something"
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I already explained how multiball is completely irrelevant to what I am saying, so yeah
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1224, Sonic Boom wrote:in other news zzzx is probably town...

agreed

in other news you're still voting town
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Exactly. The point was how ns disregarded the best way for his image, his wincon, his probabilities of dying and prioritized scumhunting.

But Ricastle just cares to mislynch people, so "lolmultiball nothing you say is valid"

It reminds me of me-scum in bastard games, where I'm like "no IC is not conftown, masons are not conftown, this is bastard".
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1238, Sonic Boom wrote:@Bacon Multiball. Call someone scum when you think they are pushing town, yet agree with their logic. If you're right, he supported you. If you're wrong, he called you scummy. Either way, he gets an no from his perspective without getting dirty.

Once again, multiball has nothing to do with this. ns was getting wagoned. Someone calls him town and fights the wagon. Calling that person scum achieves what for ns?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1241, Sonic Boom wrote:for you to suck up to him even more to get his attention

that makes no fucking sense. Can you start using your brain for a few seconds?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Explain his scum motivation in scumreading me. 1241 made no sense.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

your twie push is another bunch of bullshit.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

And no, that makes no fucking sense. ns was getting wagoned. He is not going to think "I will attack Wisdom, who is townreading me, so that Wisdom townreads me more.". He is going to think "I will work with Wisdom to shake off this wagon". The twisted ways of thinking you and Ricastle are suggesting are unreal. Things are simple.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I was not the one who made the argument they don't advance the game state. Explain how they don't and I'll show you how it's bullshit.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1251, Sonic Boom wrote:Sonic and I, two radically different players, agree on these scumreads. I just think you're being to ego centric to realize they are scum.

sonic and you are both fucking terrible and dont listen to others. It has been proven game after game.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

So you don't know how they supposedly have not been advancing the gamestate? Cool.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

All of their posts have content in them, you are the one claiming otherwise, you are the one expected to show how their posts don't have content.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

By posting? By questioning? By all the things they have made?

How are they not advancing it?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Since when is tunneling not a good way of getting reads? When the fuck did they troll? Where did they talk about unrelated mafia theory?

Are you seriously gonna criticize their way of playing and call it "not advancing the gamestate"? You might as well name it a policy lynch then?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I don't believe I am continuing having this conversation

Every player, unless they are sitting on their ass and doing completely nothing (see: randomidget), advances the gamestate by default with their posts. If you make a claim that someone
doesn't
advance the gamestate, YOU have to back it up. Others don't have to back up the obvious for you.

Fucking period.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

"hey guys let's pretend we don't understand obvious things and dance with semantics so we can twist the facts"
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1231, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1223, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1219, Bacon and Egg wrote:The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies
Oh look, another person conveniently forgetting this is multiball. Although it's fair enough in your case because if you acknowledged that your entire argument would fall apart leaving you exposed.

Being a multiball is completely irrelevant to a town thought process and tone.

In post 1232, GuyInFreezer wrote:Like, scumhunting itself is null. The way it's done though, is town. Scum will also scumhunt, but the way to do it will be different from town since mafia have their own win con to think about.

In post 1254, GuyInFreezer wrote:Are we seriously playing that way?
Here. Based on ns's reaction, whatever you presented against him is horribly wrong regardless of ns's alignment. You're either dead wrong or ns is scum but your reasoning is wrong.

In post 1282, GuyInFreezer wrote:Raging != trolling

Next

In post 1283, GuyInFreezer wrote:I'll quote my posts later I swear
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

oh wow ns was being ns, so scum
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I was referring to posts before the "they are not advancing the gamestate" argument was made.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1285, Sonic Boom wrote:

Entire Bacon and Eggs hydra confirmed for talking out of ass.

proving points sarcastically != trolling
next
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Let's simplify this. Define advancing the gamestate.

Not extending RVS and not pushing random policy lynches
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Doing things. Trying to read people. Trying to figure out motivations. Trying to figure out mechanics and how they are best utilized. Anything that ultimately is useful in achieving a town wincon.

I believe this is an obvious definition of advancing the gamestate.

Do you really want to argue that Seiko did absolutely nothing of all these? Were their posts just fluff?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Man wisdom you should learn from me.
I literally explained what you did in one sentence
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Said*
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

its funny because your answer described what Sonicboom were doing and therefore how right Seiko were
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Pagetop

Edit: nooooooo
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

also we should probably start signing if we're going to be posting together

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1301, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 1295, Bacon and Egg wrote:Not extending RVS

yeah i broke rvs first thing in the morning

seiko says that im "not advancing the gamestate"

its clearly a scum motivated lie to throw shade onto me

ergo by your definitions of "advancing the gamestate", they are a liar

therefore i scumread them

refute this^

You missed the second part of the quote.

Point refuted.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1304, Sonic Boom wrote:I am pushing TWIE as a scum lynch.

Oh really? Why is TWIE scum again?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You cannot meta off a single game. That's bullshit.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

This town-TWIE who "tries", did he have a MS pushing a policy lynch on him right off the gate when he "tried"?

Do you understand the concept of "different games, different circumstances"?

You cannot fucking argue "as town he tried as scum he didn't, here he doesn't therefore scum" and push it as a scumread. That's retarded.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Silly*
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1313, singersigner wrote:
In post 1306, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1304, Sonic Boom wrote:I am pushing TWIE as a scum lynch.

Oh really? Why is TWIE scum again?

~Wis

Why
isn't
he scum?

I don't have a strong townread on him, but the fact he doesn't give a shit and treats MS as he does, as well as not listening to anyone who is telling him to stop fooling around and continuing doing his thing makes me think more town than anything.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1319, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1312, Bacon and Egg wrote:You cannot meta off a single game. That's bullshit.

~Wis

In post 1140, Bacon and Egg wrote:This is town-ns. He doesn't buy weak townreads. Look at Mod Error. Grey faked a fucking innocent on him yet ns continued scumreading him. It's the same here. He thinks I have ill intent in townreading him and says so. What he doesn't understand is that what looks weak to him is me not having the time I'd want to play how I'd want so I post what I can post. But regardless there is clear fucking town motivation in that.

I have a billion games AND a hydra with ns. Try again.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1315, Ricastle wrote:Yes, I will argue that they were not doing any of those things in a useful quantity. In fact, they only ever discussed hydration once, in one post, when I asked them about it, and stated also that they didn't think such discussion was advancing the gamestate. What do you say to that?

That it's bullshit. They were scumhunting, pushing people, questioning people, doing all the things that define pushing the gamestate.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Even if they pushed 1 person it's pushing people. Different people scumhunt differently.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

if that was true id be scum in 90% of my towngames

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

im stopping answering to Sonic Boom and Ricastle for the sake of the game, starting now.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

you are the one trying to work with scum, so pretty sure it's not me who's dumb

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Generic can we have some content instead of random references to past games?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1384, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Have we decided to lynch Bacon/Egg yet? That seems pretty much a good idea.

excuse me?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1391, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Bitch, I've been talking about lynching you pretty much all game.

thats the first I hear of it

Why do you want to lynch me again?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #112) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1398, Angry Frat BROs wrote:And you never responded to this that I saw.

i dont respond to useless questions. I had already given my reads.

If the question stands, yes, I still don't like you. You've been a non-presence much like capcom, and with this being multiball you have even more of a reason to be.

Why is Mario and the wgeurts hydra scum?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1414, Angry Frat BROs wrote:This literally makes no sense. Its makes the opposite of sense.

it makes perfect sense

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1414, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Mario is scum because hes overly defensive. When we were making a defense of TWIE's activity that mentioned him, he felt the need to come in and defend himself from an implied statement that he is a lurker. Trying not to step on anyone's toes but does crap like buddy up to Generic over his Cheetoes case whilst not voting Cheetoes.

Wgeurts is scum because I've played with him and they are scum. Their coordination as a hydra makes zero sense. Its all smoky and not really doing anything.

I don't necessarily disagree with those reads but the reasoning is weak. In Mario's case - there are town people who are overly defensive. That doesn't indicate scum. In wgeurts's case - they are a new hydra. Lack of coordination tells us nothing.

There are actual reasons those two are likely scum and those are not them.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #115) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1418, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I don't even know what your case is. We are scum for lurking? Not even factual.

This isn't comparable to capcom at all and its way easier to be invested as scum in multifaction games. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30724

It's comparable in regards to you. You lurked on purpose there. You are not being a presence here therefore it's likely you're doing it here too.

Coasting is best for multiball scum because in addition to not getting lynched they want to avoid getting shot by other scum. So yeah

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #116) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1420, MarioManiac4 wrote:I want opinions from Randomidget.

And I want opinions from you. You completely ignored my last post to you.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #117) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1424, Angry Frat BROs wrote:p-pedit: Then you are just objectively wrong about proper scum play in multiball games and this argument is pointless to continue.

i dont fucking care about theory. Fact is your scumlurking has reasons to exist here.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #118) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Then vote Ricastle. Or randomidget.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #119) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Midget's ISO is town because..?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #120) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Can this Generic-Cheet exchange cease? It's as toxic as sonicboom.

Generic can we have some content? Who is scum?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

That statement does nothing for me. All the content he has produced is sheeping an unoriginal scumread on me. It felt like "Shit I need to post something, let's sheep this, it seems pushable".

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #122) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Your vote on Mario is doing nothing, so vote Ricastle with me.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1438, Generic wrote:I've given content on my scum read.
I wholeheartedly believe Hun is scum. And o have laid out why.

Just cos you chose to ignore it wisdom doesn't mean it's not there.

I haven't focused on anyone else, because I have been focused on that exchange. You seem to be very willinnto hand wave away that exchange and then ask me the same thing twice... What gives?

Ceph/Cheet are town so your exchange with them is a toxic waste of time. I want to hear reads on people that are not them.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

because they do town things? I see nothing to make me think otherwise

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

right.

So let's say you are right and they are scum. There are 5 more scum in this game. Who are they?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #126) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

this is most likely 11:3:3, any other combination is unbalanced for one of the sides given everyone is vanilla

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #127) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

you know what else is true? You're still ignoring me

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #128) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

@Mara: We are hydrating Seiko. Also Ricastle is voting us
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #129) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

if "full English" is me, I've been scumreading both you and Ricastle before you attacked me and I have been pretty clear in why that is.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #130) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Your reads are shallow as hell. "panicky = scum. Defending = scumbuddy. "Aggressiveness = town. Frustration = town."

That's not how mafia works.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #131) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

And, your posting still feels to me like you are in a hurry to post things because of the pressure. They give off a "shit i need to say things" aura.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1467, Angry Frat BROs wrote:There is no pressure. And believe me, if I were scum I'd be effectively kicking back and sipping margaritas whilst all the shit going around spams the game into oblivion.

p-edit: oh cool.

that was to randomidget, not you

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1468, Generic wrote:This however is at odds with my Hun scum read as they list them early on as their strongest town read... That doesn't seem very likely for teammates, so if over soul is scum I am more inclined to say Hun would be town. If over soul is town it means nothing to the Hun alignment.

You do know this is multiball, right?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #135) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

yes.

Low activity is okay, sheepy unoriginal stances and shallow reads like the ones he just gave are not.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1473, Generic wrote:When was information given that this is a multiball game?

since the signup thread

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You should be seeing it if you read our exchange

basically his pushes have all been bullshit. First he pushed Rune because he didn't want to flavor claim, then he pushed Seiko because "they weren't advancing the gamestate" when it's clear they were, and now he pushes me because I didn't let him have his mislynch.

In his exchange with me he intentionally dodges the points and argues semantics. There's also a clear interest in manipulating the viewpoints and "winning the argument". There's nowhere visible intent to catch scum.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Revised reads;

Town: {SeikoxNaomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi, Generic}
Nulltown: {Rune, Oversoul, singersigner, zzzx, TheWayItEnds}
Null: {p2, Cait Sith}
Nullscum: {Angry Frat Bros, MarioManiac4, Espyoncheage}
Scum: {Ricastle, randomidget}.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1481, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Wisdom's reads are all largely based in OMGUS.

none of my reads has anything to do with omgus

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1480, Ricastle wrote:Just look at this guy, Generic. He isn't interested in telling the real story

see what i was saying about manipulation?

"here is how i require you to read this guy, generic"

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1482, TheWayItEnds wrote:Wis how likely do you think it is that scum would trade themselves for an unknown PR for a teammate on day 1?

how does this happen?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1486, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Well of course you don't think they do, but my past experiences with you suggest that you are largely prone to it.

So which of my reads are based on omgus then?

I scumread Ricastle before he ever said anything about me being scum. Same for randomidget. Same for all of the reads in the nullscum range. Get your facts straight, it's
them
who OMGUS'd me and are now making it seem as if my scumread is OMGUS.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1489, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I don't think 1480 is particularly scummy though.

It is if you read the exchange. He is trying to create a narrative.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1492, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1490, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1482, TheWayItEnds wrote:Wis how likely do you think it is that scum would trade themselves for an unknown PR for a teammate on day 1?

how does this happen?

~Wis

Scum gets hydrated and gives teammate a pr.

Scum gets crosskilled.

Oh, yeah.

Probably not? I knew I'd probably avoid getting hydrated if I was scum. I've only played multiball scum once and I remember it being a nightmare because I am a heavy poster and it's difficult to avoid getting shot. So I guess it would ultimately depend on the playstyles of the scum here, but it's not that likely.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1494, Generic wrote:I'm not sure what to make of AP BRO Chainsawing in to defend Ricastle.

eh its not really a chainsaw, he claims not to have read the exchange yet. We'll see.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1498, Ricastle wrote:I'm just laying out the facts.

no, you're twisting them to fit your narrative

shouldnt be engaging but yeah

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1500, TheWayItEnds wrote:So how do you feel about Ricastle trading a hydrate vote for voting me on the first couple pages?

uh i dont remember that can you quote/link the relevant posts? I havent really seriously read the posts up to the point I started posting.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #148) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

you got on mine when you townslipped about not knowing about multiball, for what it's worth

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #149) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1507, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Ya because being cautious about revealing inside info is totally a thing scum never do.

<--- hilariously reminded of how out of touch wisdoms way of reading the game is from mine.

You're suggesting Generic thought multiball is a thing exclusively known to scum so he acted like he didn't know about it?

Eh. Doubt it. The way it happened felt natural, like he really didn't know about it.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #150) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1506, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1501, Bacon and Egg wrote:no, you're twisting them to fit your narrative

shouldnt be engaging but yeah

~Wis
Sure, bucko. Just keep on replying only to what you want while pretending you have a leg to stand on.

Getting repetitive, but posts like these prove that all Ricastle cares about is attacking my cred. Like, a "fucking stop townreading this asshole idiots" scream is clearly visible beneath

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #151) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1510, Angry Frat BROs wrote:No, I think generic is town. But I would never read someone as town for asking why someone thinks it's Multiball.

He slipped before that, he was saying that he is scumreading someone and that makes his other scumread town. Read up.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #152) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1470, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1468, Generic wrote:This however is at odds with my Hun scum read as they list them early on as their strongest town read... That doesn't seem very likely for teammates, so if over soul is scum I am more inclined to say Hun would be town. If over soul is town it means nothing to the Hun alignment.

You do know this is multiball, right?

~Wis

^relevant post

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #153) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

@TheWayItEnds I don't see your point. Are you saying he's scum with Sonicboom and they wanted to get Ricastle win the hydrate? That's a stretch if so.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #154) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

eh. That's wifomy, scum could have figured that and decided to campaign for a hydrate for that very reason. Though obviously people who campaigned for it without having a real resolve to get it, are more likely to be scum.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #155) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

is there a reason you keep repeating how we play differently?

Are you trying to placate me into a "BRO isnt scum, he's just different than me" thought process?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #156) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1525, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I know, I wasn't trying to make a game-related point out of it. More of a meta point which is that I'll probably never see eye to eye with wisdom in a game.

In post 1507, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Ya because being cautious about revealing inside info is totally a thing scum never do.

<--- hilariously reminded of how out of touch wisdoms way of reading the game is from mine.

In post 1439, Angry Frat BROs wrote:@Wis: -shrug-, we have different ways of seeing things. I can certainly understand that perspective though. Midget is lurking and lynchbait regardless so I would likely join a wagon on it if it happened.

Three times counts as repeating it in my book.

And as a bonus this is at least the second time you say you don't care about how I read you.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #157) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1526, TheWayItEnds wrote:I guess I'm really saying id rather lynch random than castle off your list.

Do you have reasons other than the hydrate thing for thinking Ricastle isn't scum?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #158) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

@Generic I don't really understand what you are asking me. I didn't see what?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1534, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I think you are conceited and self-centered.

Maybe I am, doesn't change what you are doing

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Meh. Admittedly I ignored most if not all of your exchange with HH but I really think you're just tunneling and HH are town

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Yeah. You should be reading his exchanges rather than just his posts.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #162) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1545, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1533, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1526, TheWayItEnds wrote:I guess I'm really saying id rather lynch random than castle off your list.

Do you have reasons other than the hydrate thing for thinking Ricastle isn't scum?

~Wis

not really.

but i have no reasons for thinking random isnt scum.

The only one I have is that I checked the dead/alive lists in his games to find his scumgame and saw he's getting lynched D1 a lot. I suppose the possibility he is just this bad exists, I mean I have seen worse.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

And then there's the fact that Ricastle seems way more capable and skilled than random - random won't survive for long if scum anyway.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #164) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Lastly, the information aspect; we hardly gain anything from a random flip, while Ricastle has talked with people and about people and we might be able to gain some info there.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #165) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

what, you're gonna fakeclaim PR?

oh wait

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #166) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You won't find a single town game of mine where I don't "whiteknight" my townreads. Once again, you're being shallow.

I'm speaking for me, but the reason I am scumreading you is neither not reading the thread nor OMGUSing. It's the depth you are giving to your reads, which feels like you have absolutely no desire to figure out anyone, but all you care about is to post something because you have to.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #167) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1562, singersigner wrote:This is a really weird hypothetical question not knowing how the numbers lay...why ask Wisdom? (I might've missed the context in my perusing) Also, what's the interest at this point with no flips or any real wagons at this point?

singer why are you not reading the thread? If you saw what I answered and how he followed up you would understand why he asked.

Your play is very mediocre so far and not helping me townread you. Before this, you asked me why TWIE is town, what was the point of that question?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #168) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1559, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I'm off to an early townread of Ricastle.

i want to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. I figured you would end up resisting his wagon when I saw you putting off reading him and trying to get attention onto others.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #169) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1558, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Pie says this is "town" wisdom

But its multiball so it could just be "multiscum"

So what exactly is pie townreading me for? Because I am pretty sure that "lolmultiball" doesn't cancel every towntell there is.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #170) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

ive answered to everything important youve said. Unnecessarily dragging out 1v1s is only helpful to scum in my experience so I am trying to avoid them.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #171) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

i dont have anything specific beyond what ive said.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #172) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

dude. I just read a little of your exchange with HH because I literally did not remember nor care about why you were scumreading him. It's a bunch of bullshit. HH scumread your predecessor, so, as expected, they continued to scumread the slot when you replaced in. And you took issue with that and the fact they didn't try to reconsider their read by reacting with you and OMGUSed them. The rest is just bullshit upon bullshit. Calling out Cheetory for letting Ceph, the head who knows you among them, handle you while he is trying to do other things? Wow so scum.

You are probably someone who doesn't like being scumread and you are reacting on it. Guess what, if you want not to be scumread stop caring about being scumread and try scumhunting instead. You are not helping anyone by prolonging your exchange with HH or by trying to shift attention back to it when it's obvious nobody cares about it.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #173) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I dont need to respond to you to get you lynched. See, that's the mistake all scum make in games with me

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #174) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

i dont think you know what panic means

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #175) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Things are as simple as I explained them. They were scumreading your predecessor and you OMGUSed them. Everything else is just you tunneling.

~Wis

pedit: @generic
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

this is the last post I will make on this matter: I don't care to handwave anything away, I don't care to "save" HH from your push, I don't care to shift attention away from HH or anything else you might think I am doing with your vision getting blocked by your tunnel. I am simply telling you they are town, just as I will insist that you are town if HH continue to push you. You two fighting is hurting my wincon, so yes, I will try and break your fight up when I feel it's needed. You are free to continue campaigning against HH if you feel that will help you with something, but at the end of the day I promise you I will not allow them to get lynched. So you can either listen to me now and start actually contributing to the game, or you can think that I am scum with HH or whatever else you are thinking and continue tunneling.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:04 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1597, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:This reminds me of my frustration with mastin in xenogears (hint: I was scum).

-Ceph

you're still not voting him

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

If she's V/LA she could just not ask things that are immediately answered afterwards and wait until she has read. Doing what she is doing is just telling me she is trying to make it look like she is here, much like randomidget.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1608, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:@B&E, can you please like.. give me some kind of brief reason why you think Generic isn't scum? Do you have some kind of meta experience with him and he just like.. always plays like he's JFC talking to a crowd rather than actually trying to find scum?

He is town because the way he slipped his lack of knowledge about multiball was natural and I can't see scum handling it like this. You are just disliking his playstyle, and I don't fault you because it's annoying, but that's all it is.

Ceph is indicating he is scumreading Ricastle. Your vote should be there.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

My problem is not she is uninformed, my problem is she is asking things before reading to see if they have answers. See I am trying to see what her motivation is - if it is to actually learn about what motivation TWIE had for asking, she could read on and find out. If it was to just ask something just because she had to post something, she could just do what she did.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1611, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Wait why would scum-him immediately know it was multiball? Not really sure I understand that point.

You replace in a 17p and are told you have 2 scumbuddies. Don't you figure it's multiball? Don't you at least go looking in the scumthread for answers? Even if scum don't have daytalk it's a topic that surely came up in pre-game talk.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

yes. There's nothing unorthodox about it.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1625, Angry Frat BROs wrote:No it wasn't? He literally, VERY CAUTIOUSLY, asked why some other player was so sure it was multiball.

nope, that's not what happened. Read it again.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1631, Angry Frat BROs wrote:So tell me more then instead of asserting its a townslip. If the extent of your belief is post 1473 then I'm not impressed.

good thing i dont care if you're impressed. generic is town is all you need to know.

Still waiting for you two to
town
read Ricastle.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #185) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

this towncase on randomidget is bullshit. I would maybe accept it as "okay, he is scummy, but x is a better lynch because of this", but calling him town and trying to handwave his scummy behavior is nonsense.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #186) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1641, Generic wrote:and beyond that I haven't got anyone I consider standing out in a scummy way to me.

Why is Ricastle town?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #187) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1642, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
Hydra: Seiko

VOTE: Ricastle

can we have an explanation on this? Last time you talked about Ricastle, you said you were townreading him.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #188) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

No, you did handwave it. This:

In post 1639, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Low post count isn't a scumtell and actually his one scumgame had more posts than his town games that I saw. Not willing to hear an activity-based case for him right now. Posting promises/excuses to post is null. The only post of his I had issue with was the readslist posts (I think the one you are talking about) which looked a little bit like a post from his scumgame, but mostly superficially. It did look like effort for the sake of effort but at this point in the game, I don't know if its scummy. His votes sure look like votes to me and I think all the points made on them are really just after-the-fact conclusions assuming that he is MO this game is just lurking scum. Vote hops and unexplained votes are not scummy on their own accord. To summarize, I think the points on him boil down to IIOA and highly superficial analysis of his lack of activity.

is basically "yeah he did this, but that's not a scumtell. He also did this, but that's a very weak scumtell. Oh and people say he also did this, but that's not scummy".

Which is.. yeah, handwaving everything scummy he did. You have not mentioned a single reason he is town.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #189) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1648, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Compromise vote.

Compromise.

Because the day is ending in a few hours, right?

Because you cannot still push people you consider scummier, right?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #190) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

unofficial but probably accurate VC:

Ricastle (5) - Bacon and Egg, Espsyoncheage, MarioManiac4, Homiletic Homunculi, Angry Frat BROs
Sonic Boom (3) - Oversoul, Seiko x Naomi, p2
Bacon and Egg (2) - randomidget, Ricastle
Seiko x Naomi (2) - Sonic Boom, Rune
Oversoul (2) - Cait Sith, singersigner
Homiletic Homunculi (1) - Generic
TheWayItEnds (1) - ZZZX

Not voting: TheWayItEnds

Hydration:

signersigner (4) - randomidget, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi, Espsyoncheage
Seiko x Naomi (4) - Seiko x Naomi, Generic, Bacon and Egg, Angry Frat BROs
Ricastle (2) - Ricastle, Rune
Rune (1) - Oversoul
ZZZX (1) - ZZZX

Not hydrating: Cait Sith, MarioManiac4, p2, singersigner, TheWayItEnds
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #191) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

which as I said the first time, is bullshit

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #192) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

how about no? Your and midget's clock is ticking, you're lucky I want Ricastle dead today

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #193) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

yep, the two scumteams better work together to get rid of me

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #194) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

dont mind them, its the pressure that makes them aggressive. Both heads know that once I've caught them there's no escape.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #195) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

mate, the last time I got lynched as town was over a year ago. You want me out of this game, you have to nightkill me.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #196) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

because getting scumread is getting treated like trash

bad ate is bad

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #197) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Btw you still didn't answer; why are you making a compromise vote 11 days before the deadline?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #198) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

buh bye

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #199) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You don't get the outburst because it's an overreaction that's uncalled for. Both BRO and AP are strong mafia players and they can handle the pressure that comes with getting scumread.

~Wis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”