Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

/confirm
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:49 am

Ya'll post too much.
VOTE: zMuffin
Get Got.

-V
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:52 pm

In post 440, zMuffinMan wrote:side note: i likely won't be current with the thread til after boxing day

>>"Boxing day"
I didn't care for my other head's vote on you until this post.

Catching up.

I am not Varsoon.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:06 pm

In post 467, Learned Hand wrote:Hey yo Edgar Allan Pro, you need to post. Even if it's just "I am not miller/GF".

I am not Miller and I am certainly not your girl friend. Let's try and keep thing professional here.

Allow me to make another uncontroversial statement: Scum or town, I think Jeanne has been shitting the bed.
However, I don't think she should be the day one lynch.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:14 pm

In post 478, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 476, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 440, zMuffinMan wrote:side note: i likely won't be current with the thread til after boxing day

>>"Boxing day"
I didn't care for my other head's vote on you until this post.

Catching up.

I am not Varsoon.

Looks to me like you are 50% Varsoon. So you're statement is 50% incorrect.

You think Varsoon was incorrect in voting zMuffin? Maybe I agree with you. Do you have a town read on Muff?
I am still not Varsoon.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:38 pm

@3D I am not Varsoon. I have said as much, earlier. It is sort of my thing.

Well, I will say this about zMuffin: I only looked at the slot because my partner voted for him. As such, I will call my partner's RVS vote minimally successful. I kind of like ZM's last few long posts but he did not mention Var's vote at all. I feel like that might be an over-correction on the part of scum.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:40 pm

@Roleplay: talk about titties in character.

Also, I assume your shenanigans are a self-imposed restriction. Am I wrong in this assumption?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:56 pm

In post 489, 3dicerolling wrote:After re-reading muffin's entrance, I'm not sure why as scum he would try to clear me with the fact the mod responded. Especially considering pretty much everyone else ignored it.

What do you think EAP?

You two could be scum buddies? I did say that I like the long posts, though. I feel like they are more or less soundly reasoned which I find easier to do as town. I am clever as shit, though, and I worry zMuff might be too.

@zMuff:
Let's make a deal: you start capitalizing your shit like an adult and I will move my vote to where you think it belongs.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:04 pm

In post 492, RolePlay25 wrote:That is an interesting report. Given that knowledge, and the knowledge that the moderator considers feeding agents false information as fair game, I believe it is of paramount importance to determine, as closely as possible, the exact wording of said miller powers. This leads me to an interesting bit of speculation that may or may not have any basis in fact.

May one of our two millers give a close approximation of exactly what their role PM says regarding their miller component?

Once the information has been received I shall update to explain.

Yeah okay, champ. What about the tits I asked for?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:58 am

Ayo. Varsoon here. I'm on pretty limited connection so, like, don't expect a lot of me for the next four or five days.
Also the other head of this hydra is visting me IRL so, uh, you probably should just expect a lot less activity from this slot altogether.
I think it's fair to just go ahead and be like
V/LA until January 1st.

I haven't fully caught up yet but;

In post 509, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 487, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:he did not mention Var's vote at all

i assumed his vote was in jest, a la the 'scary avatar' schtick he pulls every single game, ergo didn't think it important enough to mention

YOUR AVATAR ALWAYS CREEPS ME OUT AND THIS IS NOT A SCHTICK.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:59 am

Oh, I should probably follow Davsto onto this TN wagon.
Mostly because confient Davsto is only ever wrong when Davsto is scum, right?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:59 am

That should read 'confident'*
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:02 am

Gonna also back the Cerberus horse (dog?) here and forward that question;
Titus, you saw scum Klingon get a little overwhelmed in Suikoden Mafia. What's different here?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:04 am

Garsh, this is like a 40 page shit show.
Blank slate me, cap.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:08 am

I really should get some food in my system,
I think I just tried to reference Goof Troop, Captain America, and Total Recall all at once.

But on the real, what's good?
Also I'm a reflexive friendly neighbor but only to the first person who targets me so whoever wants to confirm me as town can go ahead and do that.
The way it's worded is a little weird, you might not get confirmation until the night phase or following day or something I'll ask Dram but yeah
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:14 am

Actually, reading over it, my role is kinda super vague, but at the very least its pro-town as heck, should confirm me as town (to one person) if used right, and yeah that's pretty much about it. Jury's still out on exactly how it works, so don't ask me about it. Like I said, if you wanna be my friend, target me before some other mook does.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:27 am

It's like a weird, crummy version of cop.
What's there to hate?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:32 pm

In post 1012, Elbirn wrote:Oh, so I'm pretty sure eap claim is a trap meant for me

Cuz I joined this game so that me and varsoon could be town buddies, and it was joked that "well one of us will have to roll cop so that they can clear the other and be Def town"

It's such an obtuse way to confirm an alignment and I don't believe it.

Oh yes this is actually 100% a trap for you, QT <3
So I got some notes from the mod and my role makes more sense;
I only can confirm myself to the first person who targets me--it doesn't matter if it is a day or night ability.
The way that I confirm is something I'll keep secret until it happens; trust, it only benefits town.
Oh and I'm also unkillable, so don't even try Mafia.
I was unsure if I should claim this earlier, 'cus I was thinking, "Oh! I can draw the kill to me! MWhahahahah!"
But then I realized that claiming bulletproof makes me WAY more likely to get shot, so come and get some you dirty bastards you won't take me alive

As far as claiming goes, I can't stop--I'm just a soldier.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:32 pm

I'm sorry if people think my role is so dangerous.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Are you talking about me, RP?
'cus I'm not trolling man
I'm stronger than a troll.
I could, like, eat a troll
Without utensils.

!Varsoon still wants you to talk about titties in character, so get on it you scrub.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Or it's my fucking role.

Oh, Roleplay, fine squire, you must be unversed in how I invented more than one genre.
Go back to school and hit the books, you'll find I'm in all of them.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:00 pm

I also am unsure if we're discussing Sharky or me.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:26 pm

@Roleplay: I'll only answer your question when you bequeath my friend with some fair titties delivered through eloquent prose.
Until then;

In post 1125, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 1122, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Or it's my fucking role.

Oh, Roleplay, fine squire, you must be unversed in how I invented more than one genre.
Go back to school and hit the books, you'll find I'm in all of them.

The only thing in all the books
Are margins

And I'm more than 'margin'ally better than you.
WOOP WOOP
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:17 pm

In post 1187, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm still way behind but skimming recent pages

assuming the lucid dream stuff is legit, and depending on what "one action" means, you could always do something like "i wish to target a player, and if they are town, make them an unkillable reflexive-watcher and if they are not town make them dead regardless of their role" or something like that

though a role as broken as that seems unlikely to exist in a game regardless of whether it's role madness

also i have a throwaway day action that i can use to test varsoon's claim. it quite literally does nothing other than the fact that it technically targets a player

anyway, i'll slowly make my way through the game on breaks today and hopefully be caught up by some time tonight

Aw man, if you decide to be my bud, can you change your scary wolf into this kawaii avatar I made for you?
Spoiler: 4 muffin eyes only

I think it gets across the same 'image' you're trying to have, but it's also not pants-shittingly terrifying.

In post 1194, Elbirn wrote:1. Varsoon is my waifu
2. I lied he's not trapping me
3. Reasons I can not divulge at this moment make me doing it more optimal than if anyone else were to do it
4. I don't have any reason to trust zMuffinMan at this point, he's been lurkylurky pretty hard and hasn't done anything to fill me with good feels :(

IF YOU WANNA BE MY WAIFU
YOU GOTTA GET WITH MY FRIENDS
MAKE IT TARGET ME, FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS

In post 1201, zMuffinMan wrote:@elbirn

i didn't see varsoon's claim when i
lied about catching up
promised to catch up

I appreciate your honesty.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:25 pm

VOTE: Sharky
This is justice.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:19 pm

My vote stays.
My Justice is unerring.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:54 am

I'll meet you halfway at meeting you halfway;
Image or Image
and I'll even meet you further than that and go so far as to make myself;

swag out of control
into a ditch
what is my life
12 year old wife
yolo

If Elbirn is scum and he targets me, we're forcing scum to sure up an ability and, oh, yeah, if he's scum I'll be able to find out.
And Elby, m8, we can confirm that he has a dumb useless daytime target-Varsoon-to-become-his-bud ability at least
I mean, we're already buds
so he'd just be like my, uh, bud lite
and erryone prefers Elbirn to bud lite, rite?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:02 pm

In post 1405, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1384, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:I'll even meet you further than that and go so far as to make myself;

i have upheld my end of the bargain

THE PACT IS SEALED
But yeah, have this non-flashy one you can use so that folks can not have a bad time;
Image or Image

In post 1467, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hey, EAP, will you be informed when your reflexive power is triggered? That is, if zmuffin goes ahead nad uses his useless power now to prevent anybody else from possibly learning your alignment, would you know that it happened, or would you have no idea?

I am informed of when my power is triggered and there's even a bonus to it that will let me kinda confirm this in-thread.
I can't really confirm myself back to the other player until night-phase, though. It's weird. The reflexive part is instantaneous (I learn I was targeted and am then enabled to confirm my alignment to the person who targeted me) but then I have to target that player at night to inform them.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:32 pm

I just want to be clear about how my power works. It is worded a bit vaguely in my role-pm.
I don't want for it to operate differently from how people think it does and for those people to lose their shit over it a la Sharky.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:41 pm

It's reflexive, but in a weird way.

SORRY ROLEPLAY I AM CLARIFYING HOW MY ROLE WORKS SO WHEN SOMEONE FINALLY DOES TARGET ME, THEY'LL NOT TOTALLY BE IN THE DARK AND THEN GO, "OH FUCK"
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:43 pm

In post 1508, RolePlay25 wrote:Oh hey, let me check something.

Edgar Allen Pro are you post restricted?

Yeah, I've got a post restriction.
I can't discuss it beyond that.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Woah hey hold up, you can blast a fool right now?
Or is it night-vigilante only?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:30 am

In post 1515, Cerberus v666 wrote:Yes, he can blast a fool now. Man, get yo head in the game. Sparky dreamed him a desperado gun which EP says appears to just be a regular vig shot.

Radical.
When it was a 'compulsive desperado shot' I was under the impression it was a day-shot ability only.
Now that it's a 'vig shot', I am not sure if it is only during the day or at night. That's kinda what I wanted clarified.

In post 1518, RolePlay25 wrote:Anyway, unless EAP/Sharky/KC are all scum on an insane day 1 gambit, then Sharky is actually restricted. Especially since EAP claims to know if anyone targeted him, so the bad stuff would have happened to KC if she used ~powers~. Which makes me feel... I dunno. Doubt it's a post restriction masonry.

To be clear, your role PM forbids you from discussing your role PM? Because mine does nothing of the sort, and Dramonic was pretty clear that it's not generally off limits to do so.

I can discuss some of my role. You've seen the bits I can discuss.
My Post Restriction forbids me from discussing what my Post Restriction forbids me from discussing.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:31 am

Hey, yo, TN, I can help you out of this mortal coil. I do have a vote, yo.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:56 am

So is it a desperado shot or
what
I guess I wait and I see
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:02 pm

Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:09 pm

For the love of fuck, someone cop me before they shoot me
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:09 pm

I don't wanna get shot by scum dude
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Fuckin you dont need to cop me even, dawg.
I meant like
Cop a feel
Touch my tits
Do anything to me
Before the scum kill me
cus if scum kill me
you're gonna have a bad time.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 pm

If you can not discern that I am town at this moment, that's your own incompetence because frankly I have not made the veil too thick to pierce with yon perceptions

BUT IF SCUM KILL ME
I AM DANGEROUS MOTHERFUCKER
BEEN SAYING ALL GAME
I AM DANGEROUS (MOST DANGEROUS)

Also, no, I'd rather not be lynched. That shit would be lame.
I'm saying that if scum kill me before town can target me, my role is NEGATIVE utility, rather than the POSITIVE utility it is right now.
There ya go, you shit, you boiled it right out of me
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Can you explain your beef with the Klingons?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:01 pm

Can confirm that it's Cerb's town-meta, or, really, just his meta in general, to hold onto a vote and not place it for eons.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:01 am

If zmuffin has targeted me, dram hasn't let me know about it yet.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:02 pm

COULDN'T CUT IT AS A POOR MAN STEALING
TIRED OF LIVING LIKE A BLIND MAN
SICK OF CYBERING OUT A SENSE OF FEELING
THIS IS HOW YOU REMIND ME
OF HOW BAD NICKELBACK REALLY IS
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:02 pm

But, uh, dram hasn't sent me anything yet.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Though uh, hold on. I do have something for you maybe.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:06 pm

I just think sometimes the singer looks too much like Nic Cage and then I think maybe the plot of face/off is real and then I think "actually this isn't that great of a song"
Catchy, though.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Still have yet to receive confirmation from Dram, though.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Hope that youtube link works for you though
<3
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:38 am

I can confirm that zMuffin has targeted me, but dram forgot to do the other part of my role which is the kinda important part.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:26 pm

I don't understand the Klingoncelt voting happening in quick succession as of late.

@Cerb: I really hope I'm as confirmed as you like me. You know that my only-true-confirmed is IC or dead, though. I can't promise either of those.

Still haven't gotten the actual results from dram that I should. :/
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:35 pm

zMuffin, do you recall Cabd's confusion over me asking people to buy me pizza?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:45 pm

@Cerb: It'll be clear in a bit. Really depends on what the mod is about to send me.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:52 pm

So, it'd be cool to lynch one of those people who though you were disposable?
I supposed we'll find out soon.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Okay, so dram came back with some info.
In short, zMuffin's got the most fucking hilarious role concept/name/whatever, fuck all ya'll.
He's also confirmed town to me.
And now that he's targeted me, he's bulletproof forever, so that's also good.

There's probably more that I can say that can confirm that I know zMuffin's role 100% now, but yeah. Dude's town and now he's bulletproof every night so that's good.

So the reality of my role is that I reflexively rolecop the first person who targets me--I learn their full role and alignment.
I also compulsively make them bulletproof, which against scum is like, well, we'll just lynch them. Duh.
But if I get town then someone's confirmed (to me) and invincible so long as I'm alive, and I'm unkillable, so it's kinda like win-win. I sure hope scum don't have a strongman kill, hoh boy. It's starting to sound a lot like they do.

But yeah. Dude's town. There are other parts of his role I know now, too, but I think he knows that I know and I don't wanna overshare. I mean, he knows that I know because I know good music and some of my favorite bands are The Pillows, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Dio, y'know, good stuff, but, uh, zMuffin, what bands do you like? :3
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:01 pm

Unless your favorite band is some hair metal shit like POISON, in which case, I guess I have no choice but to like 'em too.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:03 pm

I actually am super unsure how zMuffin even fucking targeted me now that I think about it 'cus I'm lookin' at his full rolename/role here and it's like,
I'm gettin' the sweats actually
so it'd be great if zMuffin would let me know
how the fuck
he even
I'm just gonna go ask the mod
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Like the role does not fuckin' say "HURPADERP FRUITVENDOR"
Like, Fruit Vendor ain't on this role at all
but I can not discern the
how
Dude's town and unkillable now, at least.
I'm just fuckin' confused.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 pm

Yeah, Elbirn, the friendly neighbor thing was a clever ruse. When is it ever not a gambit?
All my cards are on the table now, though.
I'm a bulletproof reflexive-rolecop (one-use) that has to compulsively bodyguard the guy who targets him.
That's me.
In the case that the first person who targets me is town, that's great 'cus then I can confirm they are town and they're unkillable so long as I'm not roleblocked or a strongman is involved or whatever.
In the case that the first person who targets me is scum, well, then I know who they are and we kill them.

I was thinking originally that I should bait the kill ('cus I'm fucking invincible) and then we'd get a free guilty lynch but like
I'm really shitty at baiting kills. I've never gotten that shit to work. So I went with the much easier gambit that I just employed which is just as good, imo.

@zMuffin: Good. Now let's go into the future, undying, forever. Town-bloc for life and all that shit. Gimme some updated reads, homie, let's parse this game out.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Yeah, zMuff, you're not getting any confirmation from me. That was a part of muh gambit. I suppose your new 'confirmation' is that you are unkillable, which is cool. If you die, we know there's shenanigans afoot (as if that wasn't fucking obvious jesus).
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Well, unable to be killed at night (I compulsively bodyguard). I guess someone could still shoot your dumb ass during the day.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:35 pm

But yeah I only got the 'role', 'alignment', and 'rolename', if that makes sense. So I don't really know what most this stuff does and when I asked Dram he said I don't get the full rolecard and I was like, "I guess he's got a useless fruit vendor in there or maybe I'm fucking bamboozled."
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:51 pm

zMuff, catch up with the game and rock on. I'm really looking forward to you pulling a win and me sheeping you to victory like a little victory leech like I did something good this game by propping up the real tour de force de scaryavatar
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Well I'm a rolecop Elbirn, so it'd say 'miller' or 'godfather'. I asked dram that shit.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:10 pm

I do gambit and lie and rock the kasbah, but Varsoon is only half of Edgar Allan Pro.
My better half doesn't stand for that shit.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:39 am

@Shiro: Don't see why I need to share my flavor as of now. Perhaps later?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:09 am

I've also got some restrictions.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:02 am

Roleplay's push on Davsto bothers me.
I don't think that's how you use meta.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:16 am

@Cerb: I'm not
that
good at mafia, homie.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:16 am

VOTE: Shiro
I shall be the sheep in sheep's clothing.

Also, this is the zMuffin I was hoping to see, so this is good.
I can follow this.

My reservations re: Roleplay and Davsto is that the freakout by Davsto doesn't feel 'real' or it's weird and I don't know what to make of it and I'm not a superfan of Roleplay's push there.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:45 am

Mostly the push, but I'm unsure about the slot. It's one of those things I can't divine, but that I wouldn't defend.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:10 am

Can you run me through these scumreads, Learned Hand?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:26 am

I haven't really seen Elbirn do anything that's thrilled me, but he really did want to target me and be buds, so I really hope he's town-side but I've got no real idea one way or another.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:28 am

So I would be fine being complicit in his lynch, I think.
I'm sheeping zMuffin forever and always now, though.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:37 am

It's still D1.
Can we lynch Shiro already?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:43 am

I'm not a fan of that sort of flavor-spec, homie.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:43 am

@Learned Hand: 'cus my homie zMuff wants it and I wanna know what the resistance is.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:02 am

Actually, Elbirn's machismo still wins me over.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 am

@Roleplay: I actually don't understand the itlepip wagon.
Write it out simply enough that a dummy like me can get it?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:49 am

Not Varsoon reporting in.

I am sorry that I have been a bad bad no post boy. I will try to do better and catch up.

In my defense:
1. I was actually in the room when Varsoon made a lot of his posts last week and thus claim 20% of all credit and hatred that those posts earned.
2. I have been slaying pussy, bro. Cut your man some slack.

Reading this page alone, I think Zmuffin is the hero this town needs.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:57 pm

It's just because Learned Hand is sitting around on Deadline funneling all these votes to you.
It isn't too hard, Elbirn.
Just sit here and every new page make sure to remind people of the deadline and say "More votes on ____"
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2727 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:13 am

I've been cruising back here not pitching much in because you folks seem dead set on an itlepip lynch and I'm not really all about that.
I've got a lot on my plate otherwise, and I was hoping things would pan out in another direction, but it's been a pretty stagnant few days in this game.
If you want my thoughts on something, I'll give them, and if I need to vote Pip before deadline so we can have a lynch, I can do it, but I don't really support the wagon.
I think there are better lynches.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:23 am

In post 2729, 3dicerolling wrote:*Walks in a day before the deadline*

"Hey guys there are better lynches, but just chilling here and not pushing them"

I have, but my pushes haven't gained any traction.
At this point, though, I'd be totally cool to swing a lynch on Massflop or RP.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:25 am

I've gauged my town-pull this game and I could maybe pick up two or three other votes if I pushed something real hard.
It'd be an uphill battle, and that's no fun.
Since it's only day 1, I'm much more content not to put in the effort and instead let things flow naturally without my hand in the pot.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:25 am

I wasn't really here much yesterday to capitalize on it. The few hours I was online were spent drafting role PMs and starting my other game, then I went to sleep.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:27 am

VOTE: Massflop
We could still do this today though. No reason we can't. :P

@3Dice: Ayy, I never said I was bringing my A game.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:29 am

I should probably propose some sort of a case that has to do with Massflop's early defense and eventual 180 on TN (and how that looks like a bus) as well as Massflop's generally scummy content, but it'd all be stuff said better by others elsewhere, and trying is for rubes.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:30 am

Actually, pip, do you think RP is scum?
I'd really like to lynch him, mostly because there's a strange game-controlling antagonism coming from him and it doesn't feel town to me.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:32 am

I'm trying not to phone it in, but I tend to put my hydra games on backburner as I've got a partner to cover my ass.
My partner just hasn't been doing a lot of ass-covering. Or play, in general. :/

VOTE: RP
I'm all for that.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18 am

@Cerb: Let's go full ham for that RP lynch, then.
As for your align, I'm used to reading you as part of Reasonably Rational, so reading you here is a bit weird for me.
You certainly do not feel the same, like, this isn't your RR towngame.
That said, I'm kinda null otherwise.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:48 am

I've strong-bussed from post 1 before, myself. It's not hard. In fact, that's more likely than town randomly divining who scum is.
I don't really understand why people want a wagon on LH.

@Davsto:
I'm hoping more for a swing than a derail, if that makes sense.
Other folks said it was possible. :P

P-EDIT
VOTE: Itlepip

When Itle flips town, can we instant-lynch you and make you eat your words, RP?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:40 pm

Feels like scum titus but it's a hydra so Idk
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 pm

I can't do math, how doesn't it add up?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Yeah, I do think it's scum titus, but that doesn't really help me read the hydra, which isn't just Titus posting. I guess I'm not that confident in the read?
I was also asking why people wanted a lynch there because I actually don't recall/know why LH was getting votes anyway.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Wanting to know other people's reasons for voting LH != townreading LH.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:19 pm

That's an awkward thing to ask, Cerb.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Feels like the fake Titus anger that I saw in SUMafia. Hum-ho.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3024 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:31 am

In post 2998, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, also, Elbirn, my question was directed to everyone. It was the very first post I made today. :)

2. Edgar Allan Pro
3. Klingoncelt
6. 3dicerolling
10. sharky5x(firebringer)
11. Davsto
16. zmuffinman

If you are on the above list, I need to know if you received any unexpected messages from the mod, and if something unexpected happened with regards to your action last night.

I don't need to know what unexpected thing happened, or what you were trying to do, or anything. just if things did not happen as planned and/or you received an unexpected message from the mod. If I need more information from you, I will ask at that point.

pedit: So LH, you believed that her weak modifier had two effects?

Listen, Cerberus: You know I always put humanity first but I would really prefer it if this order came from The Illusive Man himself.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3035 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:42 am

In post 3032, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3024, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 2998, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, also, Elbirn, my question was directed to everyone. It was the very first post I made today. :)

2. Edgar Allan Pro
3. Klingoncelt
6. 3dicerolling
11. Davsto
16. zmuffinman

If you are on the above list, I need to know if you received any unexpected messages from the mod, and if something unexpected happened with regards to your action last night.

I don't need to know what unexpected thing happened, or what you were trying to do, or anything. just if things did not happen as planned and/or you received an unexpected message from the mod. If I need more information from you, I will ask at that point.

Listen, Cerberus: You know I always put humanity first but I would really prefer it if this order came from The Illusive Man himself.

I have no idea what you're talking about EAP. Please just answer the question kthxbye.

LH, proposed dream verbiage:

"I dream that Learned Hand's full unaltered role card, as originally messaged to them by the moderator, is revealed in the thread immediately, and if that role card shows they are aligned with the Bystanders(town) they receive a one shot *insert ability here*"

You suck and I hate you and you are bad and I did not receive any message last night.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3046 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:52 am

I have not been Varsoon, btw.
I will also note that I am suspicious of LH's claim and his eagerness to clear Jeane's target of suspicion.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:19 am

2. Edgar Allan Pro
3. Klingoncelt
6. 3dicerolling
11. Davsto
16. zmuffinman

Hello. I am not Varsoon and I am a gambit-holic.

RP can start shit talking my play style when he gets a fucking avatar so I can more easily differentiate his posts from Cerb's. Cerb knows he is a bad boy for not having a image so he is okay. -w-
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:20 am

Whoops. I didn't mean to quote that
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:28 am

In post 3064, Shiro wrote:
In post 3009, Firebringer wrote:Shiro is my fav, I hope you are town Shiro.

<3

I am town and really sad : (

Why so sad, Imouto?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3469 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:49 am

In post 3267, zMuffinMan wrote:fyi i think remaining scum is somewhere in this list: {EAP, 3dice, mass flop, diamondsentinel, sharky, shiro}

*pending results of this shot

i may go about doing some reading and narrowing that list down further

I am on your scum list? But we are best friends. You can doubt me, zmuff, but never doubt yourself.

I am not Varsoon and I am like 9 goddamn pages back. You mothfuckers talk to much. I wonder if Cerb ever reveals his super cool guy night message gambit. I bet he does eventually.
Shhhhhhh. No spoilers, you guys.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3474 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:57 am

*gets to page 132* Fucking ten out of ten. No one will ever believe that I am not doing a bit right now.

I am confused about something though: what if the person I got paired with was town or third party? Would that not go through then?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3475 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:58 am

In that case, lynching me would still be a good idea because that would give you a nice new lynch pool when I flipped town -w-

hm.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3477 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:01 pm

I got real bad news for everyone though:

Well, that is true more or less. I am third part, have an odd win condition that I can't discuss, and am now super pro-town.
It will be a real bummer for everyone if you cool kids kill me but what am I gonna do, yeah?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Well, hot tip for town: lynch rp some time, maybe. Also, lynch people who seem way over-eager to make these kills in general.

3d rolling's hop onto my wagon was sort of bullshit. This is a real sad turn of events in general, though.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Also, if some of you home dawgs are so hot on me being scum then why aren't people pushing reads lists or some such thing so you can get a few more associatives?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3496 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Haha. So you are scum and think I am a serial killer maybe, RP?

On massflop: I have not been paying attention.

On Elbirn: As much as I am blustering at RP, he was probably my biggest scum read up until now. I would have pressured him more earlier but I did not want to draw attention to myself.

@Jeanne: That was my point. Yeah. x3
Fuck man. I don't even know what to say, though. I am hilariously fucked. If I don't get killed right now, I am gonna get killed pretty soon even if it is just as a precaution. When we rolled bp third party, I said to varsoon, "fuck, man. I hope we don't get targetted by a binary read (town not/town) cop"

Will people at least wait for Varsoon to talk? I love Varsoon when you are about to lynch him. It is the fucking best.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3504 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:33 pm

Wait. I might survive if I full claim?

Fuck it.
I am M.D. Geist. I am not a medical doctor but am--in point of fact--the most dangerous. I am sort of a reflexive cop guy like I said (as Zmuff can more or less confirm) and I do indeed make the first person and I who targets me bullet proof (and I get a cop on them). I can get more specific later when I am not on my phone and not just fucking around at work

My can do some other stuff vis-a-vis the person who targets me but I can't say what for realsies. You are free to make a guess about what those things are based on my behavior.

@RP
How did I claim scum? I just said I was 3rd party and pro town.
You are engaging in hyperbole to push through my lynch extra fast. It is fucked up. <w<
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:40 pm

RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 3504, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Wait. I might survive if I full claim?

Fuck it.
I am M.D. Geist. I am not a medical doctor but am--in point of fact--the most dangerous. I am sort of a reflexive cop guy like I said (as Zmuff can more or less confirm) and I do indeed make the first person and I who targets me bullet proof (and I get a cop on them). I can get more specific later when I am not on my phone and not just fucking around at work

My can do some other stuff vis-a-vis the person who targets me but I can't say what for realsies. You are free to make a guess about what those things are based on my behavior.

@RP
You are engaging in hyperbole to push through my lynch extra fast. It is fucked up. <w<

Are you town?
In post 3504, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Wait. I might survive if I full claim?

Fuck it.

@RP

Change that bit to:
>Fuck it.
>I am M.D. Geist. I am not a medical doctor but am--in point of fact--the most dangerous. I am sort of a reflexive cop guy like I said (as Zmuff can more or less confirm) and I do indeed make the first person who targets me bullet proof (and I get a cop on them). I can get more specific later when I am not on my phone and not just fucking around at work

>I can do some other stuff vis-a-vis the person who targets me but I can't say what for realsies. You are free to make a guess about what those things are based on my behavior.

I always fuck up editing on my phone.

@RP
I am third party with pro-town mechanics.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:45 pm

Let me lay something down for you, rp:

If I were *just* a survivor and I have the mechanics I described, how would I use them?

If it looked like town was going to win:
I would out scum if they target me (like with a night kill) and confirm town if they target me.

If it looked like scum was going to win:
I would hide scum's identity if they targeted me (like with a night kill) and do something wacky if town targeted me.

Now, who do you think is gonna win this match?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3531 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:09 pm

In post 3526, RolePlay25 wrote:If there's 2 town and zero non-town standing when the game ends, it's all good.

This is a terrible argument for dumb people. You would still win if I were around and you are more likely to get to the state with zero scum if you do not waste tonight's kill on me. -w-

The argument against me needs to focus on the fact that you can't trust that I am not scum since I am already revealed to be not town. <w<

You are either dumb or scum trying to convince dumb people with spurious arguments.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3535 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Well, to be fair, RP: I guess you can be smart and make bad arguments.

I just want to make you feel bad for making bad arguments so I called you dumb, you big dummy you.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3539 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:23 pm

In post 3536, Cerberus v666 wrote:It makes me sad that if we lynch you, and you flip 3p, we will never know if you actually told us the truth about zmuffin. :(

You can pretty much infer it from the game state. *shrugs*

If I flip scum though: kill that motherfucker.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3540 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:23 pm

In post 3538, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also, Not-Varsoon: Why did you pick the Illusive Man as your suggested avatar for me?

The illusive man is the head of Cerberus.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3543 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Varsoon here:
So the mod didn't send my main account a daystart PM (it's okay, just sucks)
like 30+ pages of catchup
What should I address?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3544 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:31 pm

Not Varsoon here:
I don't even think we got one to this hydra -w-
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3546 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:33 pm

In post 3481, RolePlay25 wrote:And EAP claimed scum.

Lets end this shitshow of a day.

Oh, in this case,
Get the fuck off of wagoning me, because I'm not scum.
I win with town or die alone.
The claimed cop bullshit can stop here.
My role has nothing but town utility as long as it is alive. Lynch me and it's gone forever.
Also, I LITERALLY FUCKING LOSE THE GAME WHEN YOU LYNCH ME SO MAYBE DON'T BE A DOUCHEBAG.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3547 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:34 pm

I'm unkillable otherwise, so literally the only way I can die is lynching, so fuck off.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3549 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:35 pm

I know that you'd rather not actually play the day out/scumhunt because you're a shitty, weak player
But you know who pushes lynches on claimed-survivors? Scum does.
If I'm alive in LYLO, lynch me, holy shit, ez pz.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3550 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Prove to me you're better than garbage and find some scum, k?
We're working on it here, too.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3552 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:37 pm

In post 3545, RolePlay25 wrote:Um, you're claimed third party with a vague "pro-town" win condition.

So... uh... final reads list or something? I mean really we're lynching you today 100%, so there's no leverage here for me to ask you to do anything.

Not V here:
Bitch, I just said explained why I am pro-town from a VERY valid survivor stand-point. Town is in the lead and I want the game to end. That in itself is pro-town. Before, I didn't want to kick up dirt too much cuz I didn't want to get lynched or catch a limited fire strong arm. That ship has sailed, though. My win condition is town's win condition.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3556 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:41 pm

@Cerb: Yeah, it's a goddamn nightmare.
Let's just lynch scum.
Survivor is such a shit role. I think that Dram tried to make it playable by making it BP+1x Reflexive Rolecop, but if I'm just going to turn up as non-town on an investigation I'm going to get lynched by shitters erryday.

@Elbirn: YOU DONT REPLACE OUT OF MY GAME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND IF YOU DO I WILL STILL LOVE YOU BUT I WILL MISS YOU HOMIE
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:43 pm

What makes you so town, Massflop?
Showing up to play the sick/flaked card while dogpiling on the easiest-target-of-the-day?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3559 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:44 pm

VOTE: Massflop
Ayo
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3562 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm

I already explained; Guns can't kill me. Nothing can kill me but lynches.
Look at my entire game history; I have never claimed survivor as scum. Ever.
I've claimed MILLER as scum more often. Yet I didn't do a miller gambit here, because I'm not scum.
IF YOU LYNCH ME, I LOSE THE GAME, AND YOU LOSE TOWN UTILITY. STOP PUSHING THIS STUPID SHIT.
Or do you like town protective roles?

@Massflop: You can be sick, but you mentioning it in game makes it a point of rhetoric.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3563 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Especially since you're doubling down by throwing shade.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3567 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:58 pm

In post 3560, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 3551, Cerberus v666 wrote:Look, every third party and every mafia member on the planet will claim neutral survivor, because it's the only thing they can claim that's non-town and might stand a shot of living. This ends in a way that's pro-town. This is exactly the same as claiming miller in response to a cop guilty, and they're tugging on your heart strings. "What if letting them live is harmless? What if they're just trying to win and I'm the bad guy here?" Guess what they'll say if they're mafia and win with a third party claim? "You're all garbage, I rocked your face off." You think they'd feel guilt? Hell naw. That's mafia. If scum can live with a neutral survivor claim, then town played poorly, they shouldn't be guilty over it.

It is weird that you can only make the "obvious" argument that everyone should already know after making other shittier arguments. I feel like you are reaching, homie. Also, have I really been making appeals to emotion? I have mostly just been making fun of you, tbh.
-Not Varsoon

RolePlay25 wrote:I am your priest. I am your confessor. I can feel your heart is wavering, my son. Here, allow me to absolve you of your sins.

In post 3496, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:On Elbirn: As much as I am blustering at RP, he was probably my biggest scum read up until now. I would have pressured him more earlier but
I did not want to draw attention to myself.

In post 3477, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Well, that is true more or less. I am third part, have an odd win condition that I can't discuss, and am now super pro-town.

A bulletproof player with a super pro-town win condition doesn't want to draw attention to themselves? What are they scared of? Looking too town and getting night killed?

There, I take upon you the burden of this flip. Go now from the church of righteous murder, go and kill some more.
Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 3545, RolePlay25 wrote:Um, you're claimed third party with a vague "pro-town" win condition.

So... uh... final reads list or something? I mean really we're lynching you today 100%, so there's no leverage here for me to ask you to do anything.

Not V here:
Bitch, I just said explained why I am pro-town from a VERY valid survivor stand-point. Town is in the lead and I want the game to end. That in itself is pro-town.
Before, I didn't want to kick up dirt too much cuz I didn't want to get lynched or catch a limited fire strong arm. That ship has sailed, though. My win condition is town's win condition.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Fuck. I dun goofed on that first quote.

Anyways: I think it is pretty well established that RP is being super try-hard in pushing this lynch. I just want people to recognize that.

If scum is gonna get me lynched then I am going to take some of those motherfuckers with me.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:01 pm

RP, I'm sick of how you're gallavanting around as if you're confirmed-town-as-fuck and you control this game.
That sort of arrogance bothers me.
Furthermore, you're now taking my other head's post out of context to push your lynch.
So you're a lying little sack of shit trying to ruin the game for me.

My win-condition is a survivor wincon.
It's my role that's pro-town.
I've confirmed zMuffin as town.
As long as I am alive, he is protected every night. You can track this if you don't believe it. You can try to kill zMuffin if you don't believe it.
I am unkillable. I can still be lynched.

The fact that you think scum would make a fake-claim like this is ludicrous.
When I flip third party survivor, what then?
Do you just go, "WELP GUESS I'M A PIECE OF SHIT AND RUINED THE GAME FOR VARSOON AND TOWN BECAUSE THAT ROLE ONLY HELPS TOWN!"
Because that's what you're doing.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3571 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:02 pm

You're just lobbing insults and insisting on your fantasy now.
Stop.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3572 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:03 pm

In post 3569, RolePlay25 wrote:Hey shitter, your faction is about to lose the game, and your play was so scummy you got cop investigated night 1 after two of your buddies were killed because they were that bad.

Get fucked.

Actually, this is a scum slip.
You know the faction is 3P.
VOTE: Roleplay25.
Sucks to suck.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Oh, hey, glad that Cerb can tell you to stuff it, more or less.
:P
Sucks to suck, claimed scum.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3576 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:07 pm

In post 3569, RolePlay25 wrote:Hey shitter, your faction is about to lose the game, and your play was so scummy you got cop investigated night 1 after two of your buddies were killed because they were that bad.

Get fucked.

It is odd that you say "my faction" is going to lose the game. Is that a real personal attack or are you just trying real hard to reinforce that you think I am scum.

Also, I am pretty sure that I (we) didn't play all that scummy. I only got "copped" because I was in a big dumb anime chat and home-slice (cerb) would have preferred that I be confirmed town so the passing of secret information could be more useful.

What about my playstyle would lead you to believe I am scum rather than my claimed survivor role?

P. Edit: hahahahahahahahahahaha
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3578 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:07 pm

That was not Varsoon.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3579 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 pm

You're calling moderator integrity WIFOM into a Dramonic game.
Try again.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3580 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 pm

In post 3577, RolePlay25 wrote:I mean honestly.

This is a pile of bullshit, and I'm a little sad no one is around to hammer.

Cry harder.
You're caught scum, I hope that you get vig'd, cop'd, and/or killed by the other faction tonight.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3581 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Also: not varsoon (me) is gonna bail for the rest of the day. This is Varsoon's game this black night. May god help you all.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Like, holy shit, that slip
That 'factional' slip
dat 3P slip
dat 'but muh mod integrity' without considering shit about dram's mod meta

You're gonna have a bad time.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3584 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 pm

I only see one person crying, homie.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:12 pm

VOTE: Roleplay
Literally claimed scum.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3586 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:13 pm

One last not Varsoon:
Hey RP: if you take a desperado gun and shoot Massflop, I'll self hammer.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Roleplay said that we must be the LAST member of our FACTION.
This shows that Roleplay KNOWS that the scum faction is 3 players and that there are multiple FACTIONS.
It's a scumclaim.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Well, a scum-slip to be precise.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3592 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:34 pm

i am not claiming to be part of a scum faction.
You are, at this point. Also, you are misrepresenting arguments again, you naughty naughty boy.
-not var from phone
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Also, I feel like that was not even answering 3dice's question about your wording.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3598 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:46 pm

To be fair: I was mostly making fun of your roleplaying shtick and the fact that you wouldn't say if it was a post restriction or not.

I was making fun of you for it because it made you harder to read and I found it annoying.

Now you are looking down on me for wanting to discuss hot tits? Pot, I have a kettle you should really meet.
-not varsoon, proving himself a liar for not leaving
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3602 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Yep. So I could bodyguard town a town cop (and confirm/hide their role) and they could know I am third party and not scum.
-nv
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3603 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:53 pm

I love that you're scavenging our ISO to try to find things said by different heads of the hydra over 1500 posts apart to try to wiggle your way out of being caught scum.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Also; See Taking Posts out of Context.

You need to slow your role, homie.
Also, get lynched.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3605 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Give me the desperado gun and I'll shoot Roleplay myself.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3606 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:54 pm

EZ PZ fix to all this.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3610 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:02 pm

The specificity of that bolded statement only makes you that much more suspicious.
You're deal-mongering/brokering.
Just stop.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3612 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:07 pm

I'm claimed Survivor. You're claimed scum.
Stop.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3630 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:12 am

THE GAME'S NOT OVER YET
IT'S JUST BEGINNING
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3634 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:21 am

The way that Learned Hand piled on for me and wanted to swing for a lynch when I proposed one seems kinda suspect.

Also, there hasn't been a votecount for 20 pages, jeeze.
Also, I just realized that Cerb's cop isn't even the 'cop' that Roleplay has been pushing it as.
So much ://///
I was supposed to say that cool line as my last line in this game and now I look like a double chump.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3635 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:21 am

Pickin' up my trash, sorry.

In post 3626, Varsoon wrote:Just lynch Roleplay,
That guy's play is a sack of shit.
You're all chodes for lynching the Survivor
Now that you lynched me, the DEATH FORCE is on its way
You guys didn't even watch MD GEIST
smh fam

I wasn't even scum.
Roleplay really should be lynched.

In post 3627, Varsoon wrote:
Spoiler: MD Geist is probably rated R for Blood, Gore, Violence, and Partial Nudity

In post 3628, Varsoon wrote:@Shiro: If scum would have targeted me, I would have learned that they were scum and we could just lynch them.
Plays like yours are why town loses games. You don't even consider the entire scope of the game when you pile on to a wagon lead by claimed scum.

In post 3629, Varsoon wrote:There is no fucking doctor. I was the doctor. MD Geist.
Holy shit do the math.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3681 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:56 am

Oh, I don't win with scum.
I can only win if I am alive at endgame and town wins.
So I'm like the shittiest survivor.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3682 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:57 am

I'd really like it if we could remove Roleplay from the game, though.
VOTE: Roleplay
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3683 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:57 am

He's not doing town any favors.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3684 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:58 am

He's already scumslipped.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3685 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:58 am

He's already straight-faced claimed his bussing strat.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3700 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:23 am

In post 3686, Shiro wrote:EAP COME ON

You really think someone would hard bus all his partners and then suggest getting desperado shot ? Like for real?

I did this EXACT thing in Pathfinder Mafia, so yes.

RP's insufferable. I don't think I've had any synergy with my other head.
Don't ever listen to another word that he says.
Furthermore, zMuffin is town. This is really important.

Yeah, I probably misplayed this role (whatever), but you don't have to be a total chode about it.
Someone hammer me, end the day, I'm not scum, you're never gonna catch whoever is scum because you're all letting yourselves get played over worthless logic like "B-BUT THEN MY ROLE WOULDNT MAKE SENSE"
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3701 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:24 am

Please remove Roleplay from the game as soon as possible.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3707 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:33 am

I'm not really going to say anything else.
Yeah, I played like shit this game.
Earnest and honest, I was hoping my hydra partner would handle more of the flak and that our claim would let us coast out while we sorted out who scum was.
I probably deserve to lose, but it really annoys me that I lose to garbage play. Guess that makes me a garbage player. Eh.
In the end, I couldn't do GEIST any justice, 'cus that dude is MOST DANGEROUS.
The mod will probably botch my flip so it won't make any sense at all, so here goes the full truth:
I am third party.
I have an aspect to my role I can not discuss.
I am in the Anime Alliance/whatever it's called--it's a night chat neighborhood with other Anime characters.
I rolecop the first player who targets me.
I am bulletproof until I have rolecopped that player.
Once that player has been rolecopped, I compulsively bodyguard them.
I was hoping to use this to either protect a strong town role (cop would be nice), or at least trade off for scum.
zMuffin confirmed himself as town to me, which was good, because he is a townbeard.

And that's it.

If anyone has questions, lob them my way, but my reads are trash and Roleplay has frustrated me pretty harshly. I hope he apologizes postgame and we can all be friends or some shit.
Regardless, you guys should really lynch him. He's pulling all the cards in a full-on bus strat because his team started going down early. Don't trust what he says. He's really good at fraying the facts, which is annoying. I never had a cop guilty on me and I never claimed scum, but he's insisted both are true.

Cerb, don't assume your action wasn't blocked, don't rely on your roles so hard. How you handled your result put me out of the game, which is a real fucking shame. Next time I claim third party, I dunno, you should still lynch me, because playing third party is garbage. It's the worst thing someone could be in Mafia.

Anyway, you guys were fun when I was able to be around. Sorry for being so lousy. Also, you should probably lynch Learned Hand. That dude's sus as fug.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3708 (isolation #168) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:35 am

I will argue that I played my role correctly, because it's a role that wins with town and because it gets the highest utility early in the game.

I think the only way to play my role better would be to try to draw a nightkill and then lynch out my would-be killer with a claimed cop-guilty, but I've tried to draw nightkills in the past and it has never worked for me.

I really am waiting for Roleplay to come over here and lay a big turd down my throat, because that guy is unpleasant and can't even let a dying man have peace.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3709 (isolation #169) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:36 am

Also, if you like over-the-top anime, do check out MD GEIST. It's only 40 minutes long and it's fantastic.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3710 (isolation #170) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:38 am

In post 3704, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also, I'm really fucking sorry if you're exactly what you claimed to be. :(

Hey man, it's okay.
You did what you had to do.
I'm not going to hold a grudge over it, you weren't a total bag of dicks when it came to pushing me.
You laid out the facts of your role and your result and then other people contorted those facts into a garbage wagon on a garbage player.
I get mislynched. That's what happens to me. That's what I deserve.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3712 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:40 am

I never claimed I win with scum. That's a hypothetical, yo.
I am not 'just' a survivor.
My other head was trying to work around what RP thinks good survivor play is.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (isolation #172) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 am

Basically, RP has to push the angle that I am scum, because if he assumes I am a survivor, then it makes no sense for me to side with scum when they were reduced by 2 members early.
Does that make sense?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3715 (isolation #173) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:44 am

Well, I didn't know your role even existed when I was going about my initial target-baiting.
Otherwise, yeah, your plan would've been great.
Too bad I'm a shit! :D
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3716 (isolation #174) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:48 am

FUTURE'S SO BRIGHT I GOTTA WEAR SHADES
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3718 (isolation #175) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:53 am

Ah, true, true.
I guess I didn't think this game would have that many targeting roles/it did not occur to me.
Well, that's how it goes.
I would've been lynched as a liability to town anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3720 (isolation #176) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:25 am

Not Varsoon here.

I guess I apologize for playing badly too? I was busy, man. -w-
I was busy scoring dat tang. Check my ISO. it is true.
I would have notified the mod that I would be LLC or whatever the fuck but I thought I had a partner head too. I got a lot of shit on my plate; that is why I am only playing one hydra game right now and nothing else.

Unlike my partner: I am going to be an ungracious shit. Fuck RP, man. Even if that guy is town (which I earnestly doubt), he is shooting himself in the foot and making a shit ton of spurious arguments and the rest of you are either eating it up or have your own reasons for voting me that you have not well vocalized. I get why I gotta soonish, though. In a game of uncertainty, people find it hard to overcome any signal that comes out (which is why it is fucking stupid to argue that it is weird that my 3rd party status is only being revealed now). It is unlucky that I got copped the way I did, for me and town.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3721 (isolation #177) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:33 am

In post 3690, Learned Hand wrote:Elbrin's last post convinced me I am wrong about EAP being survivor. He wouldn't ask for cop check if said cop check would not come back town or scum more likely than not. That makes a whopping zero sense. EAP is more likely that not scum.

UNVOTE: RP[/vote]

I am willing to hammer in case of supersaint shenanigans. Or not. Whatever.

I asked for the cop so I could protect the cop. It would have also resulted in my covering up a lie (that both me and the actor got information about each other).
Also, a cop would probably return me as a third party rather than as scum. At that point, I would claim the double bullet proof role, town would realize that I am useful and keep me around. Without going into detail: we really do only win with town. There is some important bits missing from that but it is fucking true.

As a quick note, I want you guys to think about that lie that I alluded to:
It was meant to draw either scum night kills (since I was BP at the time) or town day/night actions (since it would result in their protection).

I dunno what to even tell you guys. I think the role as Varsoon described it just now is well reflected in my play.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3722 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:35 am

Then again at end of the day, I guess I am just a merciless soldier...

Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3723 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:40 am

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait one fucking minute. Are we not going to use the dreamer power today? Am I missing something?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3724 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 am

Like: if motherfuckers are so sure I am scum then you should at least want to vig kill me so town would get two kills to to scum's one. What is going on with that?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 am

RolePlay25 wrote:Okay, lets look at this claim.

It's a third party claim that doesn't
quite
alignment shift, but definitely y'know, alignment shifts. Can be either town or scum, based on alignment of target.

Moderator: Could a role have its win condition altered such that depending on in-game events that role would either effectively be aligned with the town or scum? Or would that be effectively alignment shift, and thus bastard?

Anyway, even looking at that... it tells me nearly nothing. Muffin targeted him, then... became a non-entity. He's fallen off the face of the planet. And if I had that role, there's NO WAY I would think that I would win with the scum. I mean it basically says you share the alignment of the person who targets you. So it would really be obvious from the outset you didn't win with whoever. And why would you claim survivor over that? That's a much better claim than survivor, but survivor was the first claim you went to?

No, if you have that role, muffin targeted you and is scum, and you now have the scum win condition. I tend to doubt it though.

Nice claim. Nice gambit. A different time, a different game, a town in a worse situation, and it might have worked, especially if your first choice wasn't survivor.

Oh shit. That really WOULD be clever. Why wouldn't I have claimed that? Maybe something stops me from claiming that. Whoooooooo caaaaaaaaan saaaaaaaaaay
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3741 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:31 am

I am literally seething with anger that RP is so clever. -w-
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3744 (isolation #183) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:06 am

I would hammer myself, but I think people have the chance to rethink things now. owo
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3747 (isolation #184) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:02 pm

In post 3746, 3dicerolling wrote:EAP - Let's say, theoretically, you are a reflexive compulsive bodyguard survivor. You win with whoever. Why should we assume that muffin isn't scum? It would be more beneficial for you to survive if scum targets you because you know scum isn't going to kill another scum.

Hey, man: You can cop muffin if you wanna. Then he will probably be double confirmed and bullet proof. Oh fuck, can someone just cop muffin and then not kill me if he flips town?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (isolation #185) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Pffffffffffff

You are such a little shit, RP.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3750 (isolation #186) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Well, I can give you some reasons to trust Muffin if you don't believe me and you read my role and it sounds to you like what you described: he hit me with a daytime ability (which would be rarer for a scum player) and he targeted me after I had lied and said I was a reflexive double cop.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3754 (isolation #187) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:51 pm

*produces 3 hours of fart sounds* Well, w/e. Just take my logic and behavior then.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3755 (isolation #188) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Like: I was clearly targeted by a day-time ability and scum would probably get less utility out of my confirmation than town.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3756 (isolation #189) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:57 pm

It would have made me a beard at best and I was acting pretty strange; if there is one 4-man scum team that just lost a man, they would probably have been more hesitant of interacting with my shenanigans too.

Keep that in mind when I flip non-killing third party if you are actually town, RP.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”