NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Very close to bedtime, how much time left in the phase please?

And hi.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Good, I'll start catching up tomorrow then.

UNVOTE:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Masquerade »

So there's 14 days in a phase, 6 days have passed, and you guys already made 37 pages. I've read up until page 11 and then I started to lose concentration. I plan to read it all but don't expect me to make notes or anything.

I don't get why Almost hasn't been lynched yet, but maybe I'll find an explanation somewhere.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Page 22 now, such a drag.. bbl
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 967, Keyser Söze wrote:Welcome Masquerade, your slot is in my null pile - thoughts of the thread so far when you can.

Thank you Keyser.
I find that I'm having a hard time getting reads. I usually keep to the smaller (max 13p) games, so this is a lot to take in. But I'll manage!
So far Jarjar has been looking good and lately I liked what you've been doing as well. Xk is fine too.
Almost is just weird to me and right now I'd be happy to lynch him. I've only seen him respond but not coming up with own content.

@Xk: I like your style () I need to go make dinner but I'll make your question priority because it seems more fun to answer then weed through another 20 pages. I'll be back in some hours.

I kinda agree with Almost here. I don't want to leave him today only to be brought up again tomorrow. I also don't want any investigative role outed because Almost decided to make a bad play. But I'm behind almost 20 pages so don't take me too seriously right now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Masquerade »

@Xk: I'm not going into specifics about your posts, I tried doing that but it's just not working out. I like that you are trying to figure Almost out. I also like how Almost is mostly cooperative in answering your questions. What I don't understand is how things like 'I can park my vote safely on IAI' () and 'I trust scum's reads' () are barely noticed.
This is my thought exactly:
In post 813, Xkfyu wrote:Scum's main objective is to mislead town. So, there's no way that I'm buying that you legitimately believe that you can "trust" a scum Snarky's read list.

I agree with this too:
In post 910, Xkfyu wrote:If you were really town, you would WANT people to question you so that they could actually get a town read on you, and eliminate you from their lynch pool.

And I don't feel like looking back for it but there was a post where Almost tried to get ika as a back-up lynch too which made me feel like the more back-up lynches the 'safer' Almost feels. (Ok I looked it up anyway it was )

I'm completely read up now.
I'm feeling less good about Jarjar lately, but that could be a sign of apathetic town, not necessarily scum. It's hard for me to know because I wasn't actually here to feel and my empathy isn't strong enough to do that later.
Not sure about RC, this is not what I'm used of him as town but he replaced in so maybe that's a reason for his seeming uncertainty. Am I thinking in the right direction, RC?
I'm having the slightest townlean on Pisskop. I always have a hard time reading him but I feel he's genuinely trying to figure people out and not trying to manipulate anything or anyone. However, he admitted he's going on the assumption of this being multiball, and if he's scum looking for other scum then his genuine figuring out also applies to scum-Pisskop. So that's why it's slight.
I'm still townleaning Keyser and this
In post 1045, Keyser Söze wrote:I both agree and disagree with this. Yes, I may have a read of someone before I re-read their ISO - but further reading of their posts will either strengthen, weaken or change that read. I am certainly not working backwards.

is something I can relate to. I usually have a slight read, or at least idea, of someone when I look into them more. Sometimes confbias does happen, but responses from other players will help correct a read.
I'm also townleaning Nero. His push eventually made ika claim, I don't believe it was Nero's intention to make ika that emotional though so I don't see how that was scummy (no postlinks needed here right?) I feel Nero is posting his thoughts without a filter, meaning that he isn't considering how it makes him look when he posts what he posts.

Right now I'd want to lynch Almost the most, I would not be against a Ric-lynch either but I don't remember why I thought he was scummy so getting back on that later. I plan to do rereads of everyone I haven't mentioned in my above list. And Silverwolf (I did mention Pisskop). I probably won't be getting to these rereads until tomorrow or maybe Friday, but I will be here following the discussion so if anyone wants to talk to me please do.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I think I might but I'm not sure just yet. Ric is the first on my list to reread though, I'll try to get to that tomorrow.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I just want this day to end, get a flip, have night to reread a couple of things, and get on with the next day.

VOTE: Ricastle

Come on guys, 48 pages! On Day 1! (I guess that might be normal for large games, I stayed away from those before but I have a weakness for the ww-flavour)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1199, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1047, Masquerade wrote:I'm feeling less good about Jarjar lately, but that could be a sign of apathetic town, not necessarily scum.

What specifically did u see that looked apathetic? I feel like that's an incredibly inaccurate description of my play.

Because I saw a decline in your posting for a while and that could either be lost scum or apathy (or busy RL). I think what triggered that feeling was your and your discussion with Pisskop after that. The line of questioning feels odd to me. You're more interested in what Pisskop thinks is the reason for ika/silver sudden replace out and you neglect to ask why Pisskop believes ika's claim.
(Also, in you kinda think you believe ika's claim. I want to know, is there sarcasm in it or not?)
Later, after 725 and discussion, your posts became a lot shorter and so that made me think lost scum or apathetic town, because I could really understand being apathetic right now.
I still want to think you are town, I'm just doubting that read now but I don't really feel like figuring you out today anymore.

I can stay on Ric, I'm also willing to move to Almost to prevent no-lynch.

Although I did find something I thought was a little odd..
In post 1210, RadiantCowbells wrote:when me getting my way supports town wincon, why are you so against it?

You've been calling him scum all this time and now you're asking him why he's not helping us get to town wincon?
Also the posts after it show more doubt on your read, I'm not entirely sure what to think of this. This might be a stretch, but I kinda got the feeling this is a slip, you're acting like you're town and you also implied Ric is town by wondering why he would be against a town wincon. Ugh, you're hard to read.

PEdit: I could join on Blackstar too, btw.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1253, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1247, Masquerade wrote:[(Also, in you kinda think you believe ika's claim. I want to know, is there sarcasm in it or not?)

No sarcasm. Scum aint making that statement.

Ok then I wonder what this was about (I'm at a lack of a different wording)
In post 725, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 715, pisskop wrote:Oh. Hi conftown! pls read

what's this about?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry for not posting much lately, been a little lost in this game. Will catch up now and se what I can do.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Masquerade »

I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.
I'll spend some time on iso's later....

VOTE: SRMP
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh btw, this weekend and the few days after I'll be v/la because of Dutch carnaval. I'll be working and drinking (mostly drinking) and partying and won't be sober much to do stuff here.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry for the wall.

In post 1485, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.

1 read in a 60 pages ewww.

I also don't see him (SRMP) not answering questions. If not answering questions is a scumtell to you then why are RC and Snarky not scumreads for you?

If you are read up why do you need to read iso's

I read up since I last posted but I forgot who posted what, it's a big playerlist. So that's why I have to do iso's. My lynch is more of a placeholder than anything serious, SRMP does seem like the best target to me but that might change after I did iso's.

In post 1498, SnarkySnowman wrote:doing ISOs

Masq = Scumlean

Brings little to the table, and I felt that he kinda maybe knew Ricastle would flip town?

Ok. Ok. True. I didn't.
That's very non-committal you do here. Are you testing the waters to see if a wagon on me will work?

I like Almost in and

In post 1525, BlackStar wrote:Wow lol, Masquerade's reason for voting Ricastle was that he just "wanted the day to end". Somebody said earlier that nobody in this game is acting like ten and I can see what they mean

What's 'acting like ten' ?
And yeah, I jumped the Day 1 bandwagon because I felt there was no way I was going to be able to catch up in time to make any kind of decent read before deadline. And Ricastle was acting anti-town and not sharing his reads so I don't feel bad either.

In post 1528, BlackStar wrote:Nobody but me ever acknowledged this. I want to know the reason why

Ok, but why did you have to be pressured into analyzing the wagon then?
And then you hammered it anyway?!?

In post 1532, pisskop wrote:Im sure there is a scum or two on it. Most mislynch wagons do have them. Focusing on them, especially after you hammered and are now only raging about it when you catch a wagon on yourself is a little disenguous.

So yeah, agree with this.

In post 1538, BlackStar wrote:So you're basically admitting that you're not paying attention to the game at all? Let me quote this again for the second time

In post 1324, Ricastle wrote:Hammer, Black. The only way we're going to get an alternate lynch at this rate is if the entirety of the town not on my wagon consolidates on Piss/Almost; that or a NL. So you judge for yourself how likely that is to happen in less than a week the way things are going.

Meanwhile, my wagon is almost certainly scum-infested, and will be prime VCA fuel if it goes through as it is. It is potentially even entirely pro-town to hammer if it results in focused pressure on those players.

He asked me to do it so I did. He and I thought that this would make it obvious that the push against him was probably by scum. And that post wasn't me reluctant to vote him. That was me wanting to show him that he's not invincible. But apparently everything I say is scummy, so that was an invitation for more people to join the wagon on me

If this is the case, then why did you have to be pushed into analyzing the wagon?

I don't agree with Snarky's scumread on Almost.

In post 1541, BlackStar wrote:But you're acting like my contradiction ankles me scum. If I was scum, it would be idiotic to contradict myself so soon after making a post like that. I only did it because it's what Ricastle wanted . The fact that I was willing to hammer after saying that shows that I am town

Not really. If you're scum you could have still hammered and planned to say the exact same thing.

In post 1576, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1562, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:a mafia that cant kill, sk thast cant kill,

Mafia that can't kill?????? Never heard of it.
And a Serial KILLER that cannot KILL?????

Mafia that can't kill: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=65107 I just finished this, I was scum in it and we didn't have a kill. We did have a cult that suicided when trying to recruit scum.
A SK that can't kill sounds more like a survivor to me...

In post 1602, BlackStar wrote:Because I am town and he's pushing hard for my death. Not that hard to follow

Pedit: I can't scum hunt because of the nonstop barrage against me

Yeah no this is bad. If the accusations are incorrect, then why waste time on defending yourself? It would help you and us more if you scumhunt instead so that if you do flip, we have content to look back to (like you did on Ric after some pushing)

In post 1623, BlackStar wrote:Well I'm the first half of the game you have me bad vibes and in the second half you felt more like town. Some I'm not sure whether you're good or bad

What gave you bad vibes? What made you change your mind?

In post 1631, BlackStar wrote:So Firebringer said we were dumb for not believing he was the seer. You guys were immediately willing to believe him after that and voted tbr. I was kind of skeptical but chose to listen to him anyway. I'm just wondering why him saying we were dumb was what made all of you suddenly trust him.

His slot claimed Day 1. There was no reason to not trust him. How do you feel about this:
In post 1400, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I were Fire and were scum at this point I'd fakeclaim a guilty on someone who isn't getting lynched otherwise or whom we suspect is PR.

BlueRose seems like a legit check though and I don't see the point of fake guiltying it.

In post 1639, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1494, RadiantCowbells wrote:What happened to everyone saying they were going to wagon me today?

Why did you change your minds overnight?

I was only going to wagon you if Ricastle flipped scum.

Huh, why?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: SnarkySnowman

Blackstar does have a point when he says he's still here answering questions. Would like to go for Snarky first. I don't believe he did iso-reads at all. All the reads he came up with from it (me, RC, Pisskop and Blackstar) were all discussed this day already. If he really did iso-reads I'd expect reasoning with his reads, not just statements of town- or scumread.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Carnaval's over for me, will make a catch-up post tomorrow and finally start on those iso's.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry for not posting, got a massive cold and no energy to read this.
I'll try to read up from my previous post tonight or tomorrow but iso's are going to have to wait until I feel better.
If this is a problem I can replace out but I'd rather not.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I'm sorry for needing that prod. My cold has turned into full-blown flu with fever and muscle aches and everything :( Can you guys do with a bit less activity from me atm? I don't want to replace out but right now I really don't have the energy to analyze things and make a well-thought post.

UNVOTE:

THIS IS L-1!!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2179, Nero Cain wrote:Here's my question. Is that a bus or is that opportunistic scum?

Did you forget that I started this Day voting that?

I don't like how SRMP disappeared after he claimed and I still want to lynch him. I kinda agree with RC about it being a bit much for town to have both a seer and a tracker.

I'm feeling a little better and I might still get to some iso's during this phase but I won't promise anything because I did just take some painkillers for my fever to go down so it might be temporary.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not going to replace out because I'm not going to put anyone in the postition to have to read up on 90+ pages.
I'm not going to reread 90+ pages because it's too much information and I can't process that even if I were healthy.

Remember when ika claimed seer?

VOTE: Nero

Oh lots of posts made while I was chcking up on things....
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2296, RadiantCowbells wrote:because tracker is not seer.

it's easy to come up with fake results for tracker and scum aren't obliged to kill him giving his low odds of detection and inability to clear people.

try again.

This.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2301, RadiantCowbells wrote:tracker's a really easy fake claim to get away with, sadly.

seer entirely isn't and a scum seer claim would PoE themselves out well before LyLo.

tracker doesn't have to clear anyone, just keep declaring 'no visits' from people that they know are VTs and they can do that as role cop or as scum tracker.

we're not playing this game. lynch it.

I've been a scum tracker once and I didn't even ever have to lie about my results. I even confirmed a role or 2 for town, only to kill them later (the mass-claim certainly didn't help town either). When town finally suspected me, it was already too late.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Masquerade »

But why would scum do something that's so easily disproven?
Ok, just checked, last vc was about an hour ago. They normally don't come this close together. There was no reason for Almost to expect a vc before he could have been able to have BS lynched, talk to his buddies and just be lynched tomorrow.
Bah.
I'm not healthy enough for this yet.
Btw, I'm in a different timezone and awake at DL.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm going to eat something and watch some tv but will try to come back in a couple of hours. Need to think about this while I'm not here.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2607, Xkfyu wrote:Who was it that was so sure that ika's ridiculously early Seer claim was just "bad town play?"

Nero. Hence my vote there.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

I think he looks scummy enough as it is already.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Masquerade »

I;m undecided yet but I have some pretty clear townreads now and maybe a few decent scumreads.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

I want to believe RC is town (as opposed to bussing their scumbuddies and making a scene whenever someone tries to accuse them of it) I think you are town, AJ has a fair chance of being scum, so does Nero (still his response to ika's seerclaim was bad) and after SRMP flipped I like Xk a lot less.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2935, Nero Cain wrote:I think Masquerade makes a TON of sense as a SRMP buddy.

To begin with he spent the vast majority saying that he wanted to lynch Almost but took no initiative to do so and kinda hedged on Ric then joined the Ric wagon 'cause he wanted to day over with.

In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.

this vote made no sense 'cause that's not what happened and Black and I rightfully called him on it so he switches to SS

and then lays down a bandwagony type vote.

In post 2245, Masquerade wrote:Did you forget that I started this Day voting that?

This post really makes it look like Masq is trying to solicit town cred for being on SRMP earlier but here's the problem. His reasoning made like no sense like at all so my worry is that he voted his buddy to distance from him which is why his reasoning made no sense.

His vote on me was also complete tripe and his lack of scum reading Cobbler who is ACTUALLY in the slot that he thinks is scummy makes it look like scum trying to find things that stick and when they don't he backs off.

Couple of problems with your case:
1 I replaced in by the end of Day 1 and with only a couple days left in the phase I'm going to sheep the major wagon, especially if the target of that wagon isn't going to defend himself.
2 How would I have even known SRMP was getting lynched that Day at the time that I voted?
3 So you weren't actually the one from that quote, my bad, I still think your reaction to ika's seer-claim is the worst of all responses.
4 I voted Snarky before he made his claim and in hindsight it makes sense that he looks scummy to me, I tend to scumread PR's.
I feel like your scumread on me is coming out of nowhere, it's like you looked at my iso to see if you could paint me scum. Where is your vote if you're so sure?

I voted SRMP based on this post:
In post 1463, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1461, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1459, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1456, Zulfy wrote:Explain

56 you thought someone throwing down a rvs vote was scummy
146 dident even explain why you gave +1
and if you think someone is scummy, lynch them and pressure them, dont just say "+1" and move on.

56 you read wrong, I didnt like how JJD decided that that was townie

My playstyle is how it is, you not liking it does not make me scum.

Who are you prepared to lynch?

so according to your playstyle, you can take a post, call it scummy, and not explain why?

Because you just said that.

Where he avoided answering who he wants lynched. Other than did he did respond to questions, but I really disliked how he didn't respond to this particular question.

Also, AJ is probably town (based on his interactions with SRMP but also based on hios latest posts) and Nero should be lynched today.

VOTE: Nero
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Masquerade »

Xk is still scum too btw.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Masquerade »

Xk what's your stance on Nero?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

Lynch Nero with us. Aj is town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2965, pisskop wrote:y is aj town rather.

I said so in one of my latest posts. His interactions with SRMP when his slot was still Zulfy.

In post 2966, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2961, Masquerade wrote:Xk what's your stance on Nero?

He's been kinda flying under the radar as of late, but I'm still leaning mostly town on him. I feel like he probably wouldn't have done that fake CC nonsense as scum.

How has he been flying under the radar?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

I had the flu. Stop giving me shit over lurking, I was sick and had high fever and no energy to post. I could have replaced out but I decided not to because a new replacement would have had to read a whole lot more than I did at that time. I have no idea why I thought I replaced so close to DL. It was actually 9 days before it.
You won't find much meta on me, all I have is one finished scumgame: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=65107 which was a Blitz and 2 modkills Day 1 that made it a real easy win.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

Here are all the posts by Nero right around/after ika's claim that I have problems with:
Spoiler:
In post 306, Nero Cain wrote:I CC now fucking die scum.

In post 303, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 287, ika wrote:
In post 287, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?

hes scum. if you want to wagon that i can be happy to oblige. i could prob also get silver to join up

this is p much why I'm ok with getting rid of Ika. Like me being voteless (wich is now proven false) is no way alignment indicative. I mean I am P SURE that the only reason he's calling me scum is b/c he's mad I called him out but if he's not going to play then he offers no benifit whatsoever to town.

In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not a seer btw, just fed up with Ika. Though it is odd that there's barely a wagon on him and he's wigging out...

In post 318, Nero Cain wrote:I think he's prob scum trying to out the real seer.

In post 319, Nero Cain wrote:also silver can die after he flips scum.

In post 323, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 322, ika wrote:i mean i cna link you back to metal gear again

TBF, its hard to find scum when half the town plays like shit but I mean ok...like the whole being immature and taking pot shots at me only makes me want to kill you more.

In post 336, Nero Cain wrote:honestly, I'm a bit torn on Ika's seer claim. I'll post more about this later but just in case there IS a real seer out there dO NOT CC ika.

In post 354, Nero Cain wrote:ika flips scum, who do you want dead Ric?

In post 360, Nero Cain wrote:fuck you Ika. Like honestly bro? If all you are going to do is sit there and whine about how "bad" I am then I don't even give a shit if you are town.

In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

In post 372, Nero Cain wrote:You should help me lynch Ika unless you'd like to be lynched today.

In post 378, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 373, BlackStar wrote:I already voted for him.

good

my vote is not moving from Ika. Though I'd also be up for a force replace.

In post 393, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 389, RadiantCowbells wrote:You think Blackstar's scum, I think Blackstar's scum, y don't u do something on that front instead of pressuring a heavy PR claim.

b/c I don't want Ika here if all he's going to do is sit there and fuss about how "bad" my play is. Also I don't really buy his claim.

but he's not gonna get quicklynched in 6 hours so like WTF?

In post 402, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 398, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm assuming that if Ika claimed seer he's at L-1 or at least L-2 so everyone can chill their frigid butts. we're not lynching seer claim.

Ika had 4 votes on him. My worry is that he realized the heat on him was growing and fakeclaimed seer to out the real seer.

In post 473, Nero Cain wrote:also
unvote:ika

In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:We aren't lynching any of Ika or Almost today: Its ABR or Ric.

With Blackstar, Cobalt and Snowman as maybes.

In post 575, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 325, JarJarDrinks wrote:He's never pro-town regardless of alignment yet he's also easy to read?

I think I have an ok bead on Ika's meta. I know I know. "META CAN BE MESSED WITH!"

but

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60340

and

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=61893

is what I associate with a scum Ika.

As for his claim-I think there is some possibility that he fakeclaims seer to out any real seer but I'm willing to sit on it for a day or two. If he IS a seer then there's gonna be scum on his wagon.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3101, Nero Cain wrote:I sorta feel like...if Masquerade misattributed something that Keysor said that logically he'd scum read Cobbler for it. I mean I know that town can get all OMGUSY and stuff and maybe he thinks I'm scum trying to throw shad his way? But if he thought the why would he just not say that? May he his scum and he's pissed off at me that you know I'm bringing up and interesting question that involves his slot...which is why is Masqurade not scumreading Cobbler. I'm really fairly suspicious of Masquerade for immediately fucking bending as soon as he got some flak voting SRMP.

This reads so different from other posts you make and I feel like you're trying to convince others to scumread me and trying really really hard to not be the first on my wagon because you know I'm flipping town.
Why don't you address your questions to me? Why do you ask this of other people and why are you talking about me as if I am not around?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

Now vote Nero with me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

Or Xk I honestly don't care who goes first.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3156, Xkfyu wrote:@Masquerade:

First this (a while back):
In post 1047, Masquerade wrote:I'm also townleaning Nero. His push eventually made ika claim, I don't believe it was Nero's intention to make ika that emotional though so I don't see how that was scummy (no postlinks needed here right?) I feel Nero is posting his thoughts without a filter, meaning that he isn't considering how it makes him look when he posts what he posts.

Now this:
In post 3119, Masquerade wrote:Here are all the posts by Nero right around/after ika's claim that I have problems with:
Spoiler:
*cut for readability*

It seems that you were leaning town on Nero for the exact same reasons that you are now reading him as scum.

Now, I'm fully aware that reads will change (sometimes very rapidly), throughout the course of the game. However, the actual things that people find scummy/townie usually tend to stay fairly static. So, this really concerns me.

Can you explain why Nero's actions revolving around ika's Seer claim made you think he was town before, but now they make you sure he's scum?

The thing you quoted was my 5th post that game and it was Day 1. That was way before ika flipped and at the time I didn't really know how to feel about it. Because of ongoing reasons I can't discuss it, but lets keep it at I've seen Silver and ika play and that, plus ika's flip later on, made me look at Day 1 differently.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

I still want to lynch Nero, I want to lynch Xk less now.
Xk, I have issues with your scumread on me still. Now if you had a major townread on Nero I could get into it but I don't believe you have explained what you are scumreading me for exactly, besides this:
In post 3180, Xkfyu wrote:I really don't like how Masquerade reads something as townie to start with, and later reads it as scummy. And I don't think I'm buying his reasoning on the change. It seems like he's starts with the conclusion that he needs, and then builds the case around it.

And I think you just proved yourself it is in fact possible to change ones mind about something. I would love to get in depth as to what my reason is for my change of heart, but it has to do with an ongoing where I learnt that ika and Silverwolf are a thing.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

No.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3209, Xkfyu wrote:However, when you said "Because of ongoing reasons I can't discuss it," I didn't know that you meant factors that were outside of the game.

I don't really get how that wasn't clear though. I mean, I can talk all I want about this ongoing game in this thread so that's not the ongoing that I meant. So I must have meant another ongoing which we are not supposed to discuss in other games.
But yeah, this happens a lot to me that I think what I said is pretty obvious for everyone to follow, but then turns out it isn't. And not just here on MS.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm very interested to hear from Nero and AJ right about now.

I sort of skimmed Zulfy/SRMP/AJ and based on Zulfy vs SRMP I don't believe they are buddies. RC what's your opinion of that?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Masquerade »

I want to review a couple things before we lynch please. Because there is still plenty of time in this day left I'd rather do it before night falls.
I'm gonna belooking into players I'm having a hard time getting a read on, those are Pisskop and Robster and Cobbler. I will also takea better look at the days we lynched scum.
Don't get me wrong, I still think we should lynch Nero, but we have so muchtime leftlets use it.

(I'm typing ona laptop and it scuks!)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3278, Cobblerfone wrote:Only people I'm having trouble getting at least some kind of read on are GR and PK. Everyone else I've got a read on them, not all of them unchanging, but even of the ones that fluctuate I feel like I can flow with them. GR and PK are a blank wall to me.

Yeah I'm going to blatantly steal Xk's thoughts here and ask you to put down your actual reads. It's nice you have reads, please share them with us.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Sure, but only popcorn.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Masquerade »

So I'm just looking into Pisskop's iso because I thought I was onto something and I don't know whether I missed some pages or just blocked it from my memory entirely.. Anyway, I wasn't onto anything after all.
I do like a Cobbler-lynch.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Well we can't help you figure it out if you don't share a bit more with us. And you've been cryptic and hinting at this very thing for a long time now, associating Pisskop with you still being alive. I don't know what to think about it anymore, but other than that I have been reading you as town. I'm going to dig into more isos anyway so I'll get to yours some time as well.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Robster: What do you expect to gain from a mass claim?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I say yes and I want Xk to decide who goes first.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not necessarily for RC going first though. I just think I trust your judgement the most right now. I don't know why. Almost has been talking gibberish a lot, RC is being vague, Pisskop isn't here but I'd listen to his opinion, I'm not sure about Robster, and I think Cobbler is scum. By poe Robster as well.
And Cobbler wants us to no-lynch because he knows we'll be lynching scum otherwise. He's just trying to buy themselves more time. Robster suggested the mass-claim so that they can figure out who to kill so they could have a chance of winning. And now look who's pushing RC to claim..

(Just tell me if I'm crazy. I can be crazy. I tasted a lot of different types of spirits today.)

PEdit: Not sure. Depends on how and what else.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I forgot about AJ..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I pushed Nero's lynch.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I just started doubting myself so I'm going to sleep now and think about this some more.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Masquerade »

@Robster; you've said a few times now that 'something about me feels off' I wonder if you can put to words what about me feels off. To me (because I know my alignment) it feels like you're keeping it in the middle because you're not sure how viable a misslynch I am. But I'm not. I don't get misslynched.

About this thing RC vs Xk i dunno, I'm at work rn and i don't have the time to dig into isos but I want to look into a couple of things (mostly how all the players left interacted with flipped scum) before I give my thoughts about it. As it stands right now I'd rather not lynch either, but I'm not entirely confident in my townreads anymore because I don't have real strong scumreads.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Read through some isos and I'm not lynching RC ever, I'm not lynching Pisskop and Robster today. I'd rather not lynch AJ today. I don't think I want to lynch Cobbler today as well. That leaves Almost and Xk but then wtf is Xk doing pushing his buddy? And I don't believe there is just 1 scum left. And I hate setup spec and I just want to assume there are at least 2 scum left.
*Checking playerlist to see if I missed anyone*
Didn't miss anyone.
*Checking my role-pm to make sure I'm not scum..*
It's just as I remembered it..

Ok well I just have to reread Almost and Xk. Will come back later, need a break.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Masquerade »

Xk is town. I'm missing something. Someone argue with me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3465 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Masquerade »

Decided to take a quick look at Silverwolf's iso and she's pretty much null to me. ABR made only 3 posts but still it makes me scumlean him. I never played with him though. I still have a strong townread on Pisskop. This slot is confusing me a lot.
Moving on to Almost.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Masquerade »

Almost reads as town too. For a while that changed to scumlean, during the SRMP-lynch, but it's not enough to convince me he is actual scum.

In post 3466, Almost50 wrote:@Masquerade: I'm not in the mood to argue per se, but I'm willing to give you pointers and you should dig further on your own for more clues. OK?

You & Cobbler are very unlikely to be of the same alignment. If you know yourself to be town, Cobbler should flip scum, and vice versa.

No, please, enlighten me. I'm stuck and I could really use another clue.

I'm now going to go into the isos of flipped scum and look for associative tells.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3467, Cobblerfone wrote:UNVOTE:

That vote was out of frustration.

I'm going to look things over.

Frustration about what?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Masquerade »

After reading SRMP I suddenly wonder how I thought his communication with Zulfy/AJ was SvT. I also wonder why Blackstar got vigged.
More interested in lynching AJ.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3460, Masquerade wrote:@Robster; you've said a few times now that 'something about me feels off' I wonder if you can put to words what about me feels off.

I'd btw still like an answer to this.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

Actually, Snarky didn't specifically give reasons for shooting Blackstar. is all I could find about his reasoning behind shooting that night. And SRMP was pushing Blackstar's lynch the day before Snarky shot, there is a LOT of discussion between them. Why would 2 buddies pull so much attention to each other resulting in them both being lynch targets?
Maybe Snarky still thought this is multi-ball, that's the only explanation I can think of.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3476, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3475, Masquerade wrote:Actually, Snarky didn't specifically give reasons for shooting Blackstar. is all I could find about his reasoning behind shooting that night. And SRMP was pushing Blackstar's lynch the day before Snarky shot, there is a LOT of discussion between them. Why would 2 buddies pull so much attention to each other resulting in them both being lynch targets?
Maybe Snarky still thought this is multi-ball, that's the only explanation I can think of.

See, that's what is seriously concerning me about you. The fact is is that it just doesn't matter why Snarky killed BlackStar, because they were both town. There is no benefit in discussing it. I feel like you're just posting fluff, just trying to make it look like you're putting thought into something.

You're correct about Snarky's kill, it's useless to discuss it. But what I
actually
responded to was your misinformation. I'm just not sure if you're town and don't really care about fact-checking or scum putting doubt on my slot.
See, because I only have townreads I can't trust any of them anymore.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know why but I thought that was about someone else..
I wasn't planning on voting at all for the next few days so you're onto nothing with your last point. And there's people I'd much rather like to lynch over you rn.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3479, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 97, Almost50 wrote:@All interested parties:

I'm extending my invitation to you all. IGNORE ME, and find the real scum elsewhere. If we're getting closer to the deadline and you're still undecided and/or can't find a better target then YOU ARE VERY WELCOME to cast your votes on me. It's better that way.

Let me rephrase this. "Almost is an idiot scum. Let's find the more serious ones". I propose that you all write it down on a little piece of paper and put it on the top of your screen or the keyboard. This way you will never be lost. You find someone worthy of your vote = GREAT. You don't; I'm still here. *Rolls Eyes*

Place for my thoughts: Tried reading flipped scum-slots. Not really feeling it. Realized opportunity for WIFOM might be a contributing factor, but I'll try again later.

Started reading isos of Almost, pisskop, and Masquerade. Got through page 1 of their combined iso. Thoughts:
Almost50: His play style reads as inexperienced, but with his professed age it makes me think the WIFOM is intentional, but I'm still not sure. Continue rereading.
Pisskop: Getting townvibes from his early posts so far.
Masquerade: Just barely shows up near the end of where I got to, nothing for now.

Do you plan to continue this?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm good with a Cobbler-lynch too I think, but later in the phase please.

Are we still doing the mass-claim?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

Me too but I've given up hope on getting it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

Pisskop what do you think about lynching Cobbler?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2209, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cobbler's a good pick for scum after SRMP.

In post 2849, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tentatively think that Cobbler would be town because I was townreading Keyser.

I'm in the middle of doing my rereading though.

What's your current stance?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3499 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah no that doesn't go anymore. What's your stance on Cobbler?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Masquerade »

If RC doesn't explain his stance on Cobbler and what his opinion on his wagon is then I'm going to assume that if Cobbler flips scum RC is his buddy.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Masquerade »

RC, why is Pisskop scum?
And don't tell me it's because you're still alive.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3520 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

Xk, you wanted to lynch RC earlier this phase, now you're sheeping him. What changed?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok that makes sense.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3540, RadiantCowbells wrote:Didn't fight it hard enough.
If I were alive that day we'd have won that game because I fucking fight for the lynches I believe in.
You let the lynch go through. never let a lynch go through on town.
at the very least lynch Axle for being a dumbass then have an actual town conversation on the day before LyLo.

Lets not talk about shit that didn't happen in THIS game. Remeber Blitz???
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3545, RadiantCowbells wrote:XK, that's really not a thing.

You are just unrepentantly bad and you're making it awfully difficult for town to get anything done.

No you are.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Masquerade »

Why is Pisskop scum?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3549, Aj The Epic wrote:Why the fuck is anyone not concerned about this ^

That JUST got posted, give us time :/
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3552, pisskop wrote:When I get to the uni Im making a list of who hasnt claimed, and were all going to stop spazzing out and play the game

I haven't claimed yet because nobody passed me the popcorn yet. I'm just patiently waiting my turn.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

RC, what's your stance on Cobbler?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3557, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3553, Masquerade wrote:
In post 3545, RadiantCowbells wrote:XK, that's really not a thing.

You are just unrepentantly bad and you're making it awfully difficult for town to get anything done.

No you are.

I got SRMP lynched.

I will get another scum lynched today.

You also said you'd bus your team so you lynching scum is null for me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm getting tired of this RC. Why is Pisskop scum? If he is scum, why would he let you live? And you said way back you want to leave Pisskop as the last lynch, why do you want to lynch him now when we can be fairly certain there are 2 scum left, and maybe even 3 (I think it's 2)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok fine. I'll just wait for Cobbler then.

@Cobbler, please finish your reads and what is your opinion on lynching Pisskop?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh right, I'm a vt.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3600 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

Maybe RC is a neighbourizer, not mason. That way it makes sense.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

Pisskop, if massclaiming is so important to you as you are implying it to be, then I'm assuming you can actually analyze the claims and produce reads from them. So what are your results so far?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

Not enough.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

I think RC wants to lynch you because he thinks that we won't lynch you without him.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Masquerade »

I need to think some things over.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3775 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I need to sleep on all this.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3781 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Xk: It's a lot more convenient to claim BP after no-killing. I have no reason to doubt RC's claim since he could provide evidence of himself trying to bait the kill. I also get his fixation on Pisskpop. I still don't believe Pisskop is scum and if RC can't come up with anything besides speculation on what scumPisskop would do, I will not believe him. But I don't believe RC is scum.
Also, as you might remember, RC did not want to claim. Which would have been the best play. Yeah they could have claimed vt but what would we have done then? Comment on how he was crumbing a PR and now claiming to be a vt? That's just asking to be lynched. He could have also kept us thinking he was a monk or neighbourizer instead, it already made a lot of sense to us so if he was scum why would he go through the trouble of claiming something entirely different?

I think we should refocus on Cobbler, AJ and Robster, they were not around during this claim and I want their thoughts on it. And Cobblers finished reads as well.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3787 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3784, Xkfyu wrote:Don't you get it? He HAS claimed VT, essentially. The ONLY difference is that now he has a way to "prove" that he is town.

Continuing with the Monk claim would have been suicide, unless that's what they actually are. It would have been very easy to figure out that that was a lie after N5. If neither of them is Nked, then we lynch one. And claiming neighborizer wouldn't have done a bit of good. Neighborhoods can have scum in them as well.

I'm pretty sure that Cobbler is town, at this point. There were just too many people willing to lynch him. However, I do still want his claim and reads.

Aj and Robster are equally suspicious to me, but nothing like RC and Almost.

That's not a response to the point that I was making. What would your reaction have been if RC had claimed vt instead of BP or whatever else he or anyone else was hinting at?

I don't want to talk about Cobbler at this time, I first want him and AJ and Robster to post.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3799 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

AJ, why didn't you vote earlier? Why vote now?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Can we talk about how Robster is posting in other games and not here?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3905 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 591, I Am Innocent wrote:Rough week all, just found out my dad might have prostate cancer. So yeah my head really ain't into this right now.

Been phone reading tho, going to agree with my top two town reads and

unvote blackstar
Vote ABR

I'll do a full reread and thoughts post later

Ok well here is scum voting the Pisskop-slot (SRMP replaced IAI) and to me that doesn't look like a bus. It was the 4th vote where 9 votes were needed to lynch.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3913 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3906, RadiantCowbells wrote:Look how long the vote lasts. Not long at all.

Yeah that was IAI's last post in the game, and SRMP immediately changed to Ricastle upon replacing, which was about 500 posts later. I thought this through. Why would IAI vote his buddy there when he could have just as easily left his vote on Blackstar or join another wagon?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3917 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Masquerade »

'vote his buddy' 'distance'
'potato' 'potato'

I know it's hard to read because it's IAI's last post but I'm not sure if IAI knew that when he posted it so why would scum feel the need to distance that early? ABR had 3 votes, there were several other wagons with 2 or 3 votes, nobody was close to getting lynched.
The only thing about it that gives me pause is how everyone else on that wagon has flipped town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3919, pisskop wrote:why would that give pause?

Because it makes the wagon town-motivated. I haven't looked into the actual votes yet (how and why they were made) because I still believe you're town. But yeah, it's something to think about. Everyone on your wagon Day 1 was town except for SRMP-slot, and that vote was sheeping townreads and no real reason so hard to read.

Why are you fighting RC over this when I was the one who brought this up?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3990 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 3950, pisskop wrote:where was I doing that?

I'm going to assume this was at me.
Here:
In post 3925, pisskop wrote:
In post 3923, RadiantCowbells wrote:That doesn't make him scum but it's a fact.

Except not?

In post 3926, pisskop wrote:Lets go down the list. But you first, so I can show you your foot in your mouth. You know, since you cant feel it.

But you did ask me (again, I assume):
In post 3919, pisskop wrote:why would that give pause?

It gives me pause because the wagon was obviously town-driven. IAI voted, but didn't contribute to the wagon in any other way. I should take a closer look but so far my townread on you has been strong enough to not feel the need to do that. I'm starting to reconsider and am going to take a better look at why people voted back then and how serious I should be taking the scumreads on you.

I'm now going to read up on the rest I haven't read yet, just wanted to get this answered before something else got my attention.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

Xk stop the noinsense. Almost is town. You're not going to get him lynched.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3999 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

I purposefully left the i in noinsense^ because it kinda makes it look like noise as well. Which it is.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4006 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Masquerade »

Stop confusing me all of you!

:(

I'm kind of liking the idea of lynching Xk but before AJ's post I liked the idea of lynching Robster.... What I don't like is AJ just dropping that and then disappearing again.
Xk is producing a lot of noise but it doesn't seem to be very productive, since he has been votehopping all Day so yeah, I think I want to lynch him.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 4010, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4006, Masquerade wrote:Stop confusing me all of you!

I'm kind of liking the idea of lynching Xk but before AJ's post I liked the idea of lynching Robster.... What I don't like is AJ just dropping that and then disappearing again.
Xk is producing a lot of noise but it doesn't seem to be very productive, since he has been votehopping all Day so yeah, I think I want to lynch him.

My vote hopping was in interest of getting reactions. I said as much when I got one...and you said it made sense.

That one time, yes. But what about all the other ones?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

You were looking for a wagon to start up?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 4025, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4020, Masquerade wrote:You were looking for a wagon to start up?

Yeah, why?

Just fishing.

And I did a search and what Robster said checks out. I won't discuss it but everyone is free to take a look themselves.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 4032, pisskop wrote:I dont buy it.

we have 2 flipped goons.

What don't you buy?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh ok well I don't really care. I want to lynch scum today and if the game isn't over by then we'll know we need to lynch another one.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4056 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'll vote when I'm ready to vote.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4064 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 4058, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4056, Masquerade wrote:I'll vote when I'm ready to vote.

Who would you hypothetically vote right now, then?

I don't know. Every time I think I know something else happens and my opinion completely changes.
Gun to my head it would be you, to cut the noise.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Masquerade »

Well, you asked hypothetically and hypothetically I'm thinking you're scum who is just creating a bunch of noise to confuse the hell out of town. Which is working perfectly on me.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

There are 8 players left. 4 scum isn't possible, game would be over now because equal numbers and sht.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh wow I'm such an idiot.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4084 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah brainfart, sorry about that. I'm still thinking but it's becoming spaghetti.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Masquerade »

I think I'm ready to vote. I'm nervous.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

Nah I'm just having fun reading your responses.

VOTE: Pisskop
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ofcourse you do.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4098 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

You're at L-2.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Masquerade »

Robster, you're scaring me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4103 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

Pisskop, I don't know how to explain it. It's like you're too rational to be town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4110 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know how to explain the feeling, rational comes closest. Like you need to be careful about what you're saying lately.
But it's also you wanting to lynch Almost and pushing RC to claim while you had a townread on him. At some point you were talking to RC and I believed you were scumreading him, and a couple pages further I read you saying RC is still a townread.
And a little PoE.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Masquerade »

UNVOTE:

Really confused right now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Masquerade »

RC and Almost are town. I think Xk is probably town as well, just stubborn and agressive. I have mixed feelings about Pisskop, Robster and AJ. I have reason to think Cobbler is probably town, besides everybody wanting to vote him today. So my best guess is the last scum is in Pisskop-Robster-AJ.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Masquerade »

AJ with Robster/Pisskop I think.
Can we just vote AJ?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4132 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Oh wait AJ is pushing Robsters lynch. Bah.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Masquerade »

That question is so obsolete, I just named Robster in my scumpool.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know what townblock you're even talking about.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I am because by PoE and how AJ and Pisskop don't want to vote each other they are scum together, but that only works if there are 2 scum left which we don't know.
But they are also pushing the same target and that's something I don't expect buddies to do at this point.
And my scumpool is Robster-Pisskop-AJ, 2 are pushing the 3rd. So yeah, I'm confused.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Can I have readslists from the 2 of you? I mean, I did just show you mine..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Xk, readslist please.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Masquerade »

That's such a load of crp it can't be scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4285 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 4177, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4175, pisskop wrote:
In post 4170, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4169, pisskop wrote:So you were okay lynching a townread? Youd presumably be a prime suspect tomorrow or the NK.

I'm not concerned about being a suspect, nor the NK, but what town read are you referring to?

You were going to lynch me when you said I was a townread?

Oh that. Well, you had already posted all that scummy stuff I was talking about, so yeah, I was willing to lynch you at that point.

I thought all your votes that weren't on RC, Almost and Cobbler were reaction tests?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4287 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

That was about the one vote that post came after.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4288 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Masquerade »

I can see what RC means when it comes to Pisskop.

I keep being confused. I don't really care who we lynch anymore. I'll just jump a wagon when there seems to be more of a concensus.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4289 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

I mean, I do care but there is too much talk, too may posts, too much 1v1'ing that I think is mostly (if not all) between townies. I'm done. Just stop fighting.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4290 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

I mean it, I'm about to cry here. I don't want to replace out right now but seriously, I can't make a decision anymore. People I'm townreading are all fighting each other and the people we need to be sorting are just lurking it out.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4296 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Masquerade »

You're wrong about this being a bus and there are not 3 scum remaining. Pisskop vs RC is in no way scum vs scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4298 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sigh where did he say that? All I remember was RC unvoting because he wanted time to find another townread.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4300 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

That you don't believe RC doesn't mean I don't believe RC. I'm townreading him and you're not going to change my mind about that. Seriously, the only reason I can think of you keeping this up is because you are scum and afraid to change your story now so have to keep going with this. Nobody can be that stupid.
You also don't want to give us a decent readslist (2 groups of 3 potential scum is not a valid readslist, and then you have Cobbler there to interchange with whomever)
And it's in scum's best interest to get RC lynched because scum can't NK him. It's just insane to be scumreading him at this point.

Oh I just got a mental image of you: imagine Dexter freaking out about Dee Dee and in the process of that blowing up his own laboratory. It's kind of like that. Including the black *cloud* over your head.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

lol
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Masquerade »

I could lynch AJ today I think. I took a closer look at Zulfy vs SRMP and then there's also this:
In post 2161, Zulfy wrote:Then vote nero what r u doin

which was a response to this:
In post 2159, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: SRMP

I still want nero to die.

Which I can see as scum trying to move the lynch away from a buddy. It sounds kinda panicky.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Masquerade »

rtft
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (isolation #142) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Xk
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (isolation #143) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't believe Pisskop is scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4323 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Masquerade »

UNVOTE:

I'm not having a lot of fun anymore. Get someone lynched without my vote.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4330 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

Xk, EVERYONE is telling you RC is town plainly because of bal;ance. Why can you not just accept that and move on?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4331 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

And there is plenty on the wiki on balance and modding and stuff so go look it up there instead of asking us to write a paper on it :/
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (isolation #147) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not going to sheep RC because he thinks he can bully me into it. I'm not. He can properly discuss Pisskop with me if he wants to convince me the slot is scum. I've been posting points that make me think he's not scum so there is stuff RC can actually respond to. Instead he chooses to bully and push everyone to sheep him and that's not how I play.
So I won't vote anyone until everyone here can play adecent game. And that also means Xk stopping with his insane tunnel on RC.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok.
First, easiest, and not necessarily true, but scum voted Pisskop when he didn't really need to so that points to Pisskop being town. You already addressed this but I feel like you're basing townreads on pushes from scum so a scumread on Pisskop doesn't fit and when you responded to it, it kind of felt like you were brushing it off.

I was planning on quoting some posts from Pisskop but there are many I think are townposts that quoting them would get overwhelming. Pisskop has posted reads regularly, he's been poking at people, asking questions and giving his opinion. I believe that all came from a town-mindset.
Now with regard to Pisskop being late to understand you expect a tracker to cc a seer; I can see how his move looks suspicious, just not suspicious enough for me to think he's scum. Mostly because I didn't think of the lack of cc myself until you brought it up.
However, I do feel Pisskop was rather defensive when it came to lynching SRMP, he didn't really seem to want to until it became clear it was unavoidable. That's what convinced me for a little while that Pisskop is scum, and it still gives me doubt. But not enough to want to lynch him.

The NKs you think are all because Pisskop thought you were a hider, I have my own thoughts on why they were made:
N1 JarJar: Jarjar was very suspicious of Blackstar and didn't join the wagon on Ric. I think it's possible scum killed him to set Blackstar up to be misslynched.
N2 Firebringer: With such a big playerlist I would certainly consider all my options Night 1 and not necessarily go for a claimed PR. Letting that live might make town want to misslynch it and if not there's always N2.
N3 Peregrine: Both SRMP and Bluerose had voted for the slot, it makes perfect sense scum wanted to kill him.
N4 Snarky: claimed vig, no doubt why he was killed.

In post 3678, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anyway, I switched focus to BlackStar, both of them died, PK acts confused about why I'm still alive and pushes a massclaim, and we have right now.

All Pisskop said was 'wat?' How do you get to him being confused about you still being alive from that?

I think this is all.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

It's funny how Zulfy/AJ keeps being a nulltown read for you throughout the game.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4362 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

You're avoiding talking about AJ.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 4347, Masquerade wrote:It's funny how Zulfy/AJ keeps being a nulltown read for you throughout the game.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Masquerade »

There's no interaction between you two, besides 2 or 3 things that read more like you two trust each other a lot.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (isolation #154) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Nah not entirely. SRMP flipped, part of the read is based on how you was with that (you tried to rerail it but not that much) and how Zulfy and SRMP talked to each other, the way they both dropped that makes me think it was actually SvS. Especially when later
In post 2161, Zulfy wrote:Then vote nero what r u doin

after Snarky voted SRMP and said that he wanted Nero lynched as well.
And right after Zulfy replaced out. AJ never voted SRMP but did post a few times during that phase.
And today everyone has scumread everyone to some extent except you and AJ.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Well you voted Xk and you did a lot of work to try and convince me you're town.

But yeah, I'm getting tired of this too and I just want it to end.

Intent to hammer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (isolation #156) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah I dunno what I'm waiting for here, we did the claim-thing so whatever.

VOTE: Pisskop
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (isolation #157) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Pisskop, I checked, that was hammer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (isolation #158) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Stop fighting.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

Robster, talk to me about your thoughts. Why do you think AJ is not scum? And how, after yesterday, can you think I'd be Pisskop's buddy?

VOTE: AJ
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (isolation #160) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

Why?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (isolation #161) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Masquerade »

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (isolation #162) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok I'm done. I'm confident it's AJ and I won't be back to this thread.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (isolation #163) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Masquerade »

Well I'm still town.

UNVOTE:

And I'm fine with being lynched. Have fun.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4453 (isolation #164) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Masquerade »

Acrually, I'm not fine with being lynched. I'm fine with being out of this game. Done arguing.

I'm not home rn. If you guys have the decency to listen to me when I am home I'll talk. Otherwise just make it quick.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (isolation #165) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok I'm home, and you know what?

*sticks out tongue and makes that noise*

I don't care anymore. I'm done arguing. I'm done reading arguments. I'm just done. Just go ahead and lynch me so you guys can move on and win this friggin game already. Perfect strategy, I die, Cobbler gets jailed, no kill will be made, game over. Right?

If anyone does want to talk, get Robster to explain why he thinks I'm scum. I'll still be reading but I will not be joining in this crap. I'm not scum. And it should be painfully obvious.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

V/LA for a few days need a break from mafia
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4477 (isolation #167) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

You guys better win this for us.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4742 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

Thanks for modding Fragger!

Finally this is over. I was getting so paranoid with both RC and Robster but really happy they turned out to be town. Woohoo!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4765 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Just one thing: Pisskop did all the work himself in convincing me he was scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”