Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Naerys »

I have to say, elements is good at baffling me.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 96, Elements wrote: Hopefully this clears up the post enough that we can move on from an unhelpful discussion about why my brain does things
yeah i believe we could spend whole game discusing this and still reaching no conclusion
you are just unique, elements ;)
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 93, Black wrote: From what I gathered, Miller claims are pretty controversial. Scum could claim this early in order to deter any potential investigative roles from targeting them, so people generally aren't a big fan of these claims
indeed, but if its true, its better to claim it asap
In my opinion, claiming miller this early feels towny. Of course, scum could be bold enough to try to pull this. But i find it unlikely. Most scum i have played against did not like much attention at D1.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 172, Hu Tao wrote: I belive Dunn and ssbm's claim. Unless the small chance they are scum together or scum informed of miller's in this game. Either way, I wouldn't want them today at the very least. If there are actual millers, there is likely a way to confirm that somehow regardless.
Millers kinda feel as LHF to me for now.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 32, davesaz wrote:
In post 29, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 26, Elements wrote: Gamma and Black probably town
Gamma has done what so far?
Why not the same amount of puzzlement at both?
+ townie point
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Naerys »

For now my first impressions are that dave and both millers could be town.
Still too far from finding a scum, but its a start.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:40 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 209, Black wrote: I don't think I've ever seen Random Nurse actually play a game. He's in a perpetual state of joining games and then flaking :lol:
I have seen RN playing games. Unfortunately i believe he got some serious irl stuff happening and hasnt been seen at this site for over a month.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 213, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 184, Naerys wrote: For now my first impressions are that dave and both millers could be town.
VOTE: Naerys
Could you please elaborate?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Naerys »

Hello Nurse! I am glad you are okay. Good to play with you again.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 228, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 105, Naerys wrote:
In post 92, Black wrote: From what I gathered, Miller claims are pretty controversial. Scum could claim this early in order to deter any potential investigative roles from targeting them, so people generally aren't a big fan of these claims
indeed, but if its true, its better to claim it asap
In my opinion, claiming miller this early feels towny. Of course, scum could be bold enough to try to pull this. But i find it unlikely. Most scum i have played against did not like much attention at D1.
Competent Scum would definitely claim Miller if they wanted to. If you're Town keep this in mind.
I will. I dont know those players, so i dont know how good they are. My first impression was leaning town on them. But that doesnt mean that i wont cchange my mind, if i feel they are suspicious.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:30 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 187, davesaz wrote: I'm too late to be the first one to bring up that questioning Elements over apparently getting Dunn and me confused seems pretty nit picky. To me jumping on a "slip" is scum more often than town. Not enough to make a read from but worth remembering.
I think it depends on the slip. When person starts to pushing for a person that got previous night NKed, i think that deserves to be pushed. But mistaking one player for another can happen easily to anyone. Especially if they have similiar names/pictures. Happened to me, was quite embarassing. So i can relate to Elements and honestly dont really feel like pushing him for it.
As for scum pushing this slip - yes, it feels like something scum would try to exploit. Some players still didnt even post, so the chance that Elements was pushed by townies only is an equal one in my mind.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 244, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 235, Naerys wrote:
In post 187, davesaz wrote: I'm too late to be the first one to bring up that questioning Elements over apparently getting Dunn and me confused seems pretty nit picky. To me jumping on a "slip" is scum more often than town. Not enough to make a read from but worth remembering.
I think it depends on the slip. When person starts to pushing for a person that got previous night NKed, i think that deserves to be pushed. But mistaking one player for another can happen easily to anyone. Especially if they have similiar names/pictures. Happened to me, was quite embarassing. So i can relate to Elements and honestly dont really feel like pushing him for it.
What scum agenda involves pushing the last night’s NK?
Not much of agenda as lack of engagement and paying attention.
Even though he isnt in this game,scum!gob is already legendary for these slips
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 416, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 221, Naerys wrote:
In post 213, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 184, Naerys wrote: For now my first impressions are that dave and both millers could be town.
VOTE: Naerys
Could you please elaborate?
I don't like the second part of the post for some reason.
I was trying to cheer myself up( and perhaps anyone else).
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:38 am

Post by Naerys »

Welcome CSF, Broccoli
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Naerys »

I was having a lazy Sunday, i will catch up in a moment
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 359, Random Nurse wrote: Thank you. In a game of Mafia the mistrual of content is a grievous thing, and one I keep a keen eye out for.
RN gives towny vibes
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 384, Black wrote: VOTE: Guillotina

I think there's partner equity in Guillotina/kyouko

Guillotina said she would support a kyouko wagon but jumped off less than 30 minutes later, right after Elements and I joined. I don't think the Celebloki vote was a very good reason to suddenly end their support and having Celebloki at the bottom of their preliminary reads in feels like a performative justification for voting there rather than an actual read

In both and they made sure to include that they weren't voting for the same reason as the person they were sheeping which feels like scum that might be trying to flaunt that their read is unique and different

I think the questions from Guillotina are like...ok, but nothing scum couldn't come up with in an attempt to seem townie, and I think the interpretation in is really odd and it just feels like unnecessary shade towards Timmer
I have never played with Guillotina and so they are rather difficult to get a grasp on. It could be just a playstyle thing, it could be a scum move. When i am trying to think like scum, i ask myself what could be their motivation. For example - scum!timmer could be trying to go for what he feels like easier wagon which wouldnt attract much attention.
Or scum!Guillotina is trying to sow some discord between townies. Could be Hu Tao their buddy? Cant rule it out

Also it could be just being bad at expressing things.( A stuff i am personally bad at.)
It could be also town!Timmer being paranoid of Hu Tao and town!Guillotina being paranoid of Timmer. Did Gullotina say what they think wbout Hu Tao? I need to look that up.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Naerys »

From Guillotina ISO i have got a feeling like they are doing a lot of posts but i dont get much of solving vibe from them.
In post 310, Guillotina wrote: My preliminary reads:

Town

Black
Kawaii

Mixed Feelings

Kyouko

Scum

Naerys
Hu
Gamma
Celebloki
Could you elaborate a bit? Reasons for your TR, reasons for your SR? It feels like you cooked up something without much thinking.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 527, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Oh well.

@Nurse, since Gamma doesn't want in on the townblock, what do you say about being the third member? It's only a temporary block to get the game going, you don't have to commit to it for the length of the entire game.

Same for @Naerys
Broccoli is awful vegetable, which i dont like, so nope.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Naerys »

Guillotina made my head spin.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 535, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: I'm delighted to hear that you judge me by my color and species and NOT by my behavior. That's truly the best way to judge people.
Well, since it behaved quite nastily in my stomech i would say i judged it by behavior too.
Idk if juicy. I dont get much of solving vibe from Keyleth, so if she posted some RL it´d be nice. Same goes Kawaii.
Andresvmb lurks and i have habit of putting some pressure at lurkers.
VOTE: Andresvmb
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 536, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Was it just for the question he asked or was there more to it?
Mostly that question. It gave me vibe like he is genuinely thinking about the motivations of only Gamma being mentioned.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 553, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 509, Naerys wrote:

Guillotina said she would support a kyouko wagon but jumped off less than 30 minutes later, right after Elements and I joined. I don't think the Celebloki vote was a very good reason to suddenly end their support and having Celebloki at the bottom of their preliminary reads in feels like a performative justification for voting there rather than an actual read

In both and they made sure to include that they weren't voting for the same reason as the person they were sheeping which feels like scum that might be trying to flaunt that their read is unique and different

I think the questions from Guillotina are like...ok, but nothing scum couldn't come up with in an attempt to seem townie, and I think the interpretation in is really odd and it just feels like unnecessary shade towards Timmer
I have never played with Guillotina and so they are rather difficult to get a grasp on. It could be just a playstyle thing, it could be a scum move. When i am trying to think like scum, i ask myself what could be their motivation. For example - scum!timmer could be trying to go for what he feels like easier wagon which wouldnt attract much attention.
Or scum!Guillotina is trying to sow some discord between townies. Could be Hu Tao their buddy? Cant rule it out

Also it could be just being bad at expressing things.( A stuff i am personally bad at.)
It could be also town!Timmer being paranoid of Hu Tao and town!Guillotina being paranoid of Timmer. Did Gullotina say what they think wbout Hu Tao? I need to look that up.
This post makes me think either you're scum or not reading. I'm going with scum.
Why exactly?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 558, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 555, Naerys wrote:
In post 553, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 509, Naerys wrote:

This post makes me think either you're scum or not reading. I'm going with scum.
Why exactly?
Because if you're talking about guillo, lots of their posts have been about me so for you to say you're trying to find out about if they posted about me after, doesn't add up.
What? Black was talking about Guillo
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Naerys »

The point of it was Guillo shading Timmer for suspecting you.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 563, Keyleth wrote:
In post 552, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 481, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 480, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: What's the basis of scum!Dunn?
You caught me, that was the one read that was 80% fake

the reason for the 20% probably has to do more with his playstyle than his alignment, but I just felt his posts had a tone which doesn't feel towny to me.
This is a weird post. Acknowledges it is based on playstyle and is very vague... it doesn't actually say or explain anything.
In post 515, Keyleth wrote: I think Broccoli's entrance into the thread felt very nice. I like it personally. Trying to figure out why people are wolfreading Celeb if people could give me a hand with that it'd be lovely. The person that has the lowest points on my chart seems to be TR so it is just likely I am incorrect. The pace of this game is somehow both casual in dialect and yet really hard to process.
Who has the lowest points on your chart?
At the moment Naerys/Black!
Black? Thats interesting. Why? I personally get towny vibes from Black. They are offering good insight and are actively hunting scum. So far they feel like their town self i played with.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 649, Elements wrote: VOTE: Naerys
Do you have any valid reason or are you just sheeping Hu?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 756, Guillotina wrote: Naerys looks a little frozen and only posts to defend themselves.
i kinda had lazy Sunday and today i fell asleep after i came home from work lol
i am going to reread a bit a update my RL
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 832, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Hmmm I think Dunn's town

In post 830, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 827, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 825, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Taking this one because 8/25 is my birthday
You were born in two years from now???
Yes I have the Benjamin Button disease or something
Kinda jelly ngl
In post 829, Naerys wrote:
In post 756, Guillotina wrote: Naerys looks a little frozen and only posts to defend themselves.
i kinda had lazy Sunday and today i fell asleep after i came home from work lol
i am going to reread a bit a update my RL
WHAT??? You fell asleep instead of playing mafia? How DARE you?
Yeah, i did. My energy levels are always kinda low during winter season.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 866, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 860, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 844, Guillotina wrote: Question to everyone, is it me or there seems to be resistance to a Naerys vote even though they have contributed a lot less than other slots like Elements or myself who got more votes on, in spite our higher activity. Why is that? What's the story?
I feel like Naerys is actually a pretty popular suspect?
Yes but not many actually trying to vote her out. Seems like just saying it but not doing much
Oh fk off already
You are sitting on me with not really decent reasoning, sniping some clever remarks and doing nothing otherwise
I am pretty tired and annoyed of this “naerys must be scum”
Yeah no i am not and you are starting to piss me off
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 869, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 867, Naerys wrote:
In post 844, Guillotina wrote: Question to everyone, is it me or there seems to be resistance to a Naerys vote even though they have contributed a lot less than other slots like Elements or myself who got more votes on, in spite our higher activity. Why is that? What's the story?
Yes but not many actually trying to vote her out. Seems like just saying it but not doing much
Oh fk off already
You are sitting on me with not really decent reasoning, sniping some clever remarks and doing nothing otherwise
So am I scum? Or am I town that's misguided?
I am not sure, i only played with town!you and you seem to be a bit more active but i dont think its alignment thing
On the other side i dont think i have seen you pushing someone like this on d1 so you could be scum.
How would you describe scum!you?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 875, Hu Tao wrote: All naerys said is she's never seen me push on someone day 1. So just saying it's not accurate
Maybe not, if i am wrong then sorry. Try as i might misremembering still can happen.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:07 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 597, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 504, Naerys wrote:
In post 359, Random Nurse wrote: Thank you. In a game of Mafia the mistrual of content is a grievous thing, and one I keep a keen eye out for.
RN gives towny vibes
I could hear the “no shit reply”
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:07 pm

Post by Naerys »

* ”no shit” reply
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 889, Guillotina wrote:
In post 867, Naerys wrote:
Oh fk off already
How about me? Am i starting to piss you off or is it just Hu and why are we different if so?
You havent been on me as long as Hu Tao and i somewhat accept your reasoning. I need to be active more. I was slacking a bit and i needed to be puushed but its still frustrating. You did upset me, but not as much as Hu did.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 890, Guillotina wrote: Im confused after this post. Do you scum read Hu's activity or not?
I am suspicious of Hu Tao. Any differencies from their town behavior makes me wary of them.
Plus the fact that i tend to be used as a limbait by scum.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 891, Guillotina wrote: Is inaccuracy alignment indicative for you?
Mistakes can happen. But to see if the mistake is honest or purposeful its good to look at vca and observe reactions of people.
So i would say it depends on circumstances.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 893, Guillotina wrote: How being wrong develops your read on Hu?
Not really much,tbh. I dont like the way the sit on me and the way they are being vague. I wouldnt mind if Hu decided to share a RL
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Naerys »

Gamma vs Broccoli (around pages 23-26 or so)
Broccoli being DragonEater´s alt (quite the derp, man) actually makes me think this could be tvt. I know Broccoli likes to pocket people as town. Gamma´s suspicious reaction feels genuine to me.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 954, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 952, Naerys wrote: Gamma vs Broccoli (around pages 23-26 or so)
Broccoli being DragonEater´s alt (quite the derp, man) actually makes me think this could be tvt. I know Broccoli likes to pocket people as town. Gamma´s suspicious reaction feels genuine to me.
I dunno who is that Dragoneater guy, but i think you confused me with him. I most definitely don't pocket anyone as either alignment, I just troll.
:lol:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 965, davesaz wrote: I don't see Naerys being towny prior to the wagon on her, and her reaction to the wagon is very different to her reaction from previous games where she was town.
I personally dont agree with this.I get easily frustrated and then i either start yelling or do something stupid.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Naerys »

Get well soon,CSF :)
Shame you are repping out
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 972, davesaz wrote:
In post 967, Naerys wrote:
In post 965, davesaz wrote: I don't see Naerys being towny prior to the wagon on her, and her reaction to the wagon is very different to her reaction from previous games where she was town.
I personally dont agree with this.I get easily frustrated and then i either start yelling or do something stupid.
If you're saying you just haven't snapped yet in this one, that could be a point.

If the lack of being proactive at questioning and pushing to determine alignments is why you're limbaity, then try to fix that. Like someone said a day or two ago if you don't want to be limmed then find someone else who should be.
I will, thanks.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Naerys »

Greetings, gob.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Naerys »

Okay so my solid TR are: Dave,Black,Broccoli,Nurse
Kyou the miller - My read isnt as solid here.I feel i disagree with their dave SR. I feel like dave is doing a decent town play here and i have to wonder what could be Kyous motivation to SR dave. On the other side my gut tells me that Kyou is trying to solve the game. So i am at null here.

Suspects: Hu Tao - Unlike Guillotina their vote on me feels off. She isnt trying to get more posts from me, she just took a comfortable seat from which she posts some witty remarks.
Kawaii - i need more from this slot
Dunn the miller-He kind of vanished, it would be neat if he posted some thoughts of his.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1019, Hu Tao wrote: I got hammered with that last vote. I was town pr. Congrats. Have fun in the game without me.
I dont believe you were hammered.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1026, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1023, Black wrote:
In post 1018, Hu Tao wrote: Also I'm posting this for post game. Let this be the game I quote for people to stop trying to meta read me.
In post 1019, Hu Tao wrote: I got hammered with that last vote. I was town pr. Congrats. Have fun in the game without me.
What's your full claim?
I'm a doctor
Just like in 2316?
Though tbh i cant see a reason why scum!you would claim that.
Moving you from scum to null.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1032, Hu Tao wrote: If you can't see scum me saying that how does that just move me to null. Also why would you still be voting me if that's the case?
I am not voting you.I didnt get to that.
While i dont see any reason scum!you would claim that, i dont feel like my grasp on your play is as good as on some others. I am still too wary of you to put you to TR. Better to observe you and allow you to prove yourself then blind myself only bcz of a pr claim.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Naerys »

My recent impressions:
-Hu Tao slot will solve itself. I believe that scum cant really afford to have Hu alive for a long time. The longer Hu stays in the game, the higher chance she could save somebody. If her claim is true, ofc. If scum team has role cop/role stopper then perhaps they will let her live longer, but ultimately i believe town!Hu will be solved for us by night 3-4.
If not, then its probably scum!Tao and we will yeet her then. My conclusion is, that its more beneficial to let Hu live for now and prove herself.

About Kyou: Meta should be considered, but it also should be considered that meta can be faked. Some players are good at faking it, some players prefer to play every game in slightly different style. Kyou feels like a consistent player.
Okay but there is a comment i dont like:
In post 1211, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: but if you actually think about it is easy to see that a doctor is not very useful for town here
I dont agree with this at all, lol. Doctor can save important PRs or strong townies, who unite town and are good at finding scum. Granted, doctors are hard to play and they need to have analytical mind, but ultimately they can be very strong. Wishing to lim potential doctor is pretty bad imo. I am putting you to my SR.
I´d vote you asap but idk how votes stand. Let me do some counting.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: kyouko
Should be e-2 if i counted right
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1232, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1193, Black wrote: I'm torn between trusting kyouko and voting Gamma and trusting Gamma and voting Keyleth

Someone help
The thing is I only think Key is scum if Kyouko is scum because the thing I latched onto is something I consider a partner tell
VOTE: TimmerRC
How about this instead?
Why Timmer?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1237, Gamma Emerald wrote: Asking me what my read there is after I vote there on my own feels pretty useless tbh
If i dont understand something i obviously ask about it.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Naerys »

Okay, my bad then.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Naerys »

We should try to consolidate and not jumping from wagon to a wagon.
I personally would prefer kyou flip. Willing to compromise on Celebloki.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1289, Dunnstral wrote: I don't think Celeboki is a good vote.
You think voting out potential doctor is better?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1299, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1293, Black wrote:
Thoughts on Key?
Light townread. Nothing I am confident in.
Thats not really helpful.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1302, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1301, Naerys wrote:
Thoughts on Key?
I gave you my opinion.
And i disagree with it. Unfortunately time is ticking and this bickering is only eating at the remaining time.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1309, Black wrote:
In post 1304, Naerys wrote:
In post 1302, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1301, Naerys wrote:
In post 1289, Dunnstral wrote: I don't think Celeboki is a good vote. -.-
Thoughts on Key?
I gave you my opinion.
And i disagree with it. Unfortunately time is ticking and this bickering is only eating at the remaining time.
Relax. We have over 24 hours. There's still time to figure this out
I believe that, too. I am just nervous from the nearing deadline. I dislike rush voting. -.-
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1308, Hu Tao wrote: Who did gob replace? I'm so confused :lol:
CSF
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1311, Celebloki wrote: If it saves us time since we are approaching Deadline, I can go ahead and claim now before we waste time on a wagon on me.
I dislike the possibility of giving scum more info. What do you think about people willing to vote you? Do you see anything suspicious?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1327, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1311, Celebloki wrote: If it saves us time since we are approaching Deadline, I can go ahead and claim now before we waste time on a wagon on me.
Well you just softed you are a PR and the doctor is out, might as well.
This feels like goading and role fishing.
I believe Cele has it in them to convince people that he isnt the lim without claiming.
We gave already too much info to scum, come on.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1343, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1334, Naerys wrote: I believe Cele has it in them to convince people that he isnt the lim without claiming.
We gave already too much info to scum, come on.
How many times have you played with Cele before?
3 times i believe
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1461, gob wrote: What should I do guys? I have nothijg to do
share some reads with us
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1481, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: In terms of the tell I've been describing though it would be more comparing "I feel like a bastard for this" and "This is like the worst thing you could have said around me, seems that you just told on yourself". During Owner's Market Blitz, I knew Gamma had to be lying about not getting the same vibes as in 2213 as I was pretty obviously town in both games, and back then we were good at finding each other as town (I think we probably still are but I only recently came back to the site so time will tell)
So if i understand you correctly, you believe Gamma is scum bcz she doesnt TR you? Have you played a lot as both of you town?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I can see that the emotion in the post where Gamma voted me is not something that Gamma is truly feeling.
The problem is, that Gamma said that she isnt feeling really well recently. And in that state emotions are rather difficult to control. So nope, i dont believe Gamma is exaggerating anything.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1506, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: 3d20 (the first iteration of it) I didn't find the righteousness
Righteousness means nothing if you feel like whole world is shite. Honestly i dont feel as if you are offering anything tangible, i dont really feel comfortable with voting Gamma just based on your feelings. We are running out of time and you are pushing just some kind of vague impressions. And i still havent forgotten how you tried to push Hu Tao out of here for claiming doctor. I believe that you were (and are) trying to push the most convenient person of the moment. I am not moving my vote from you.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1524, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1503, Naerys wrote:
In post 1500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I can see that the emotion in the post where Gamma voted me is not something that Gamma is truly feeling.
The problem is, that Gamma said that she isnt feeling really well recently. And in that state emotions are rather difficult to control. So nope, i dont believe Gamma is exaggerating anything.
I believe gamma. But I think that's NAI
Yeah, i know. I am sorry. As a person with depression myself i have soft spot for ppl with mental issues and i can get overly defensive of them.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1527, Black wrote: Your vote on kyouko is horrible
No, kyouko pushing Hu Tao after doc claim was horrible. Kyouko pushing Gamma is horrible. Imo they are going for whom they feel most convenient.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1535, Black wrote: Those things can be true as well as Guillotina voting based on being offended
I agree. Guillotina tends to post a lot without saying much, or thats my impression. Certainly person to be wary of.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1533, Black wrote: You have plenty of time for Mafia, you just don't like putting in effort.
Bad comment. People play mafia bcz its fun, but hey, if they wish to chill a bit, let them. I had a lazy Sunday when i watched movies and i enjoyed the relax. Its good to step back for few hours and enjoy something different.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Naerys »

Dave is a reasonable town.I like the way he tries to calm things down.
Gamma feels slightly towny. I believe she is frustrated and also demotivated by the vague suspictions thrown at her.
Timmer,Black - slight town. Both of them feel like hey are solving, even if i disagree with Black.

my most solid SR is kyou, as i stated previously. Their partner could be Guillotina - they could be playing a theatre with one pushing Gamma and one trying to push a different wagon.
Or perhaps one of the lurkers. Kawaii,Andres,Dunn we need to hear more from.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1558, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1555, Naerys wrote: Dave is a reasonable town.I like the way he tries to calm things down.
Gamma feels slightly towny. I believe she is frustrated and also demotivated by the vague suspictions thrown at her.
Timmer,Black - slight town. Both of them feel like hey are solving, even if i disagree with Black.

my most solid SR is kyou, as i stated previously. Their partner could be Guillotina - they could be playing a theatre with one pushing Gamma and one trying to push a different wagon.
Or perhaps one of the lurkers. Kawaii,Andres,Dunn we need to hear more from.
I think if you read the game you will see that we are very much not mafia/mafia.
I doubt you´d confess anyway
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1571, Gamma Emerald wrote: Fucking hell
I’m a gunsmith, stop this shit

VOTE: Hu Tao
A part of why I didn’t care for the claim was because of my role so now that it’s out there, I feel like we should go back there
Why Hu Tao? i dont like the idea of limming potential docotr
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1582, Celebloki wrote: The theme of this game is rolefishing all the town PRs.
yeah, i dont like this
thats why i wanted to stop you from claiming
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Naerys »

bruh what kind of elim choice is that? doctor or gunsmith -.-
wtf are we doing wrong
i still dont like kyou
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1604, Black wrote: Maybe it is just kyouko here
kyou seems like the best lim for me, but lets see what Dunn noticed
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1605, Dunnstral wrote: I will point back to Kawaiikame's vote on Keyleth looking like a mafia vote.
Could you elaborate on this
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1630, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1625, Naerys wrote:
In post 1605, Dunnstral wrote: I will point back to Kawaiikame's vote on Keyleth looking like a mafia vote.
Could you elaborate on this
I believe they are parroting some earlier sentiments on Keyleth but don't really believe what they wrote. It's not clear how they think Keyleth has good associations. Their vote timing looks like jumping on the wagon to end the day.
Thank you.
VOTE: Kawaii
So close to the deadline we need to compromise. I think this could be acceptable one.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1683, gob wrote: Just to make it clear, im not sulking. I am replacing out. In too many games + stuff at work came up
Good luck at ur endeavors :] hope to see ya in some game again, pink fluff
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1688, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 0, Jingle wrote: Gob, replacing , replacing
Seems suspicious to me that this slot has replaced so many times.
Understandable, but irl stuff can be merciless. Hopefully replacement will shed light on that slot.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Naerys »

Gamma is good at looking town, lol. I didnt see any differences from her town games at all.
Kyou is solid town and i am a solid fool then.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Naerys »

@Mod
gob has been replaced by Roden, update your playerlist
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1719, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Gamma was also unaligned with Black
You are stating obvious, Gamma flipped red and Black flipped green. Whats the point of saying stuff that everyone can see? Sus
VOTE: Broccoli
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1723, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Naerys why is it scum indicative to make a note of somwthong obvious and then say it's irrelevant?
It feels like trying to be seen as doing something while not doing much.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1728, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1725, Naerys wrote:
In post 1723, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Naerys why is it scum indicative to make a note of somwthong obvious and then say it's irrelevant?
It feels like trying to be seen as doing something while not doing much.
Does it now? I gave three or four other, valid reads.
Okay, 3 decent reads. Is every vegetable as confident as you?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Naerys »

Since i have seen town!Tao lie about being doctor, i suppose she could be town.
I dont see what scum!Broccoli would gain from defending town!Tao - more likely he would support the easy lim. Defending Hu Tao makes sense only in case of both town or both scum. Both being scum is something to think about.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1733, Naerys wrote: Since i have seen town!Tao lie about being doctor, i suppose she could be town.
I dont see what scum!Broccoli would gain from defending town!Tao - more likely he would support the easy lim. Defending Hu Tao makes sense only in case of both town or both scum. Both being scum is something to think about.
Havent finished my thoughts here, lol. Sent it by mistake.
Anyway, while faking doctor is something Hu Tao did as town, i think we need to look at her behavior since beginning. First she claims vanilla, then when she gets pushed she claims doctor. At the very best she feels untrustworthy, at the worst these are scummy moves. She could be doing it bcz she knows there are players who have seen her faking doctor as town, so she counts on that those will TR her.
Conclusion: flipping Hu gives us decent info. It solves potential Hu+Broccoli+Gamma buddies.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1746, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1737, Naerys wrote:
In post 1733, Naerys wrote: Since i have seen town!Tao lie about being doctor, i suppose she could be town.
Havent finished my thoughts here, lol. Sent it by mistake.
Anyway, while faking doctor is something Hu Tao did as town, i think we need to look at her behavior since beginning. First she claims vanilla, then when she gets pushed she claims doctor. At the very best she feels untrustworthy, at the worst these are scummy moves. She could be doing it bcz she knows there are players who have seen her faking doctor as town, so she counts on that those will TR her.
Conclusion: flipping Hu gives us decent info. It solves potential Hu+Broccoli+Gamma buddies.
This is rubbish. You think broccoli was scumreading me yesterday. I was scumreading gamma. And we are all teamed?
You could be. Distancing exists, after all.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1749, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1740, Celebloki wrote: I wish everyone was so sure about that, she should have been the elim yesterday in that case instead of multiple speed wagons on other people that pushes more claim shenanigans.
Oh no. My claim made gamma claim which caused him to die. Tragedy....
Gamma uses she/it pronouns.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1752, Hu Tao wrote: Makes no sense as a town role cop to claim vanilla result on me here when goon was flipped already in a complex setup
So you think Cele is lying?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1757, DragonEater70 wrote: Naur. Another altslip.
:lol:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1755, DragonEater70 wrote: Naerys it pains me to say this but I agree with Hu Tao that your read is rubbish.
Quite possible, lol.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1768, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1231, Celebloki wrote: Even though she wants me dead, I still don't think Kyouko's the play today.

This might seem completely out of left field, but I am just pondering scenario's.
In a game this size, and considering Hu Tao's claim of Complex Indecisive Doctor, is a second town protective role likely balance-wise or would that be too town sided?
I think i was hasty in believing Celebloki.
UNVOTE: Hu tao
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1780, Hu Tao wrote: I forgot about the Miller claims. So town might have a role cop. Why cele would waste it on me, not sure.
maybe bcz u went from vanilla claim to doc claim. That does not make you the most trustworthy person around here.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1787, Keyleth wrote:
In post 1786, Naerys wrote:
In post 1780, Hu Tao wrote: I forgot about the Miller claims. So town might have a role cop. Why cele would waste it on me, not sure.
maybe bcz u went from vanilla claim to doc claim. That does not make you the most trustworthy person around here.
I do agree it looks weird on paper but Gamma was trying to send Hu Tao over! Do you think Gamma was just trying to damn a partner over someone like Kyouko or myself? I guess the main question is how many of the main wagons do we believe were on a wolf between Hu Tao, Kyouko, and myself. We already know the other two were one town and one wolf. Oh this is fun!
If Gamma thought that Hu wont get elim, it could be possible. But yeah, thats very unlikely. Evidence points to Hu being town.Still being wary of her, though.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Naerys »

Hello Roden
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 1820, Dunnstral wrote: Lastly I think Gob lied about their reason for replacing out being that they were in too many games. Point being they joined a new game right after replacing out of this one and have posted nearly a hundred times on the site since then.
VOTE: Dunnstral
Gobs reason is his own and this post is really bad.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 1843, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1839, TimmerRC wrote:
So Hu lied about their claim
but it's cool because they are obv-town, Dunn can't understand Black's role and how it resulted in Gamma's death, Celeb soft-suggested a protective role and apparently crumbed some clues but now says they are an investigator and yet we are believing them as well even though they will explain itall tomorrow, does that sum things up?

Was there a hard-claim on this?

If so I DO want this slot resolved NOW.
At the beginning Hu claimed vanilla, later after being pushed claimed doctor, its somewhere in her iso. I would find it, but i need to go to work
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 1847, Andresvmb wrote: I got through #909. Through there, I have the game something like this:

Town
{Black, KawaiiKame}
Strong Lean Town
{Celebloki}
Lean Town
{TimmerRC, Dunnstral [Miller Claim], ‪Cat scratch fever, ‬Guillotina}
Slight Lean Town
{ssbm_Kyouko [Miller Claim], Broccoli Quest 2, Random Nurse, Naerys}
Uncertain
{Hu Tao}
Slight Lean Scum
{davesaz}
Lean Scum
{Elements, Keyleth}
Scum
{Gamma Emerald}

Spoiler: With Quotes

[Comments before end of D1]

- I can’t say I like the reasoning for the vote expressed here, but I don’t know that Scum openly admits to voting as a form of policy instead of just saying it was RVS. I know Celebloki is getting a lot of heat for this explanation from what I can tell, so I would just say that I don’t get SR the slot for this. I think if Scum had to explain the vote to draw the least amount of suspicion, they probably just say that it’s an RVS vote and that’s it. The extra explanation clearly isn’t angled at making themselves look good.
- Interestingly, I’m surprised to actually agree with this thought. It may not be entirely accurate. Still, I like the skepticism that underlies it.
- This may be the sort of question Scum asks to appear to be advancing the game. Or it could be genuine curiosity, not sure. If you’re asking me (and I know you’re not), there’s no definitive process that works. At the end of the day, Scum have to bullshit.
- I’m not a fan of this post. I would argue Kyouko didn’t seem “afraid”. They were simply trying to connect (yes, despite the vote). I don’t know if Kyouko’s Miller claim was “opportunistic” - I may have to revisit the context.
- I can’t say I understand this pivot. If you really believe Kyouko is trying to attack you early because they’re scared of your slot (I presume because you’re good at catching Scum), then why not keep up the pressure after they’ve collected some quick votes?
- I agree that Guillotina’s bursts of posts are probably +Towny. Nevertheless, I share Black’s “concern” about the switch to Celebloki there.
- Is this back and forth supposed to convince me that Random Nurse and Guillotina can’t be partnered?
- Certainly quite a bit of overlap with some of the reactions I have felt. Though the questions themselves are probably easy to fake from Scum, I’ll admit that the level of enthusiasm is probably difficult to sustain from Scum. Though that’s coming from the perspective of someone that doesn’t like playing Scum ever.
- I don’t think you can know this @Elements. If the pivot happened within 30 minutes, then a previous post shouldn’t have caused the switch. I would have found it more believable if Guillotina had simply said that they were
also
suspicious of Celebloki for the reasons explained.
- Black’s skepticism here in response to Elements claiming to not have a read of Guillotina is, in my mind, warranted.

[Reading After D1 has ended]
- This is far fetched. Not a particularly convincing argument from Guillotina.
- For reasons specified above, I don’t like this argument from Kyouko.
- Obviously Broccoli’s read of Gamma as Scum is negative points. To be totally fair, I don’t think I ever even had a chance to express a read there so I can understand why this opinion might be annoying.
- Since this doesn’t read like distancing to me, Celebloki is more often than not Town (assuming this keeps up).
- Since we know this is a Scum motivated wagon, these votes from Elements and Broccoli are not positives. Do I think the whole Scum Team jumped on a slot all at the same time? No.
- Now this is interesting. Gamma actively arguing against a vote for Guillotina in this way is either a pocket or a Partner. Will have to decide which one.
- I don’t know what to make of this interaction between Broccoli and Gamma. Is it too blatant for Partners?
- Meh. Ruling out Kyouko and Guillotina over just doesn’t make any sense to me. Dunnstral and Elements could certainly be partnered. If anything, is some evidence in favor of the idea that perhaps Dunn and
Gamma
are not partnered. And the way Gamma shaded Elements is clearly nothing that Scum aren’t capable of doing. This post isn’t particularly impressive.
The interaction between Gamma and Random Nurse I will admit didn’t strike me as Partners. So I would argue there’s some positives there.
- This probably just clears CSF for now.
- I do agree that Guillotina and Gamma are probably not partnered given . I do think that Black’s argument against Guillotina was valid, but I’m having a hard time simply ignoring the more direct interactions with Gamma.
- Probably Town indicative for Dunnstral (the attack on Gamma).
- Not great in a vacuum. Funny enough, Keyleth SR’ing one of the most widely TR’ed slots in the game is a positive for me.
- This certainly confirms the observation above. Also, this is a positive for Naerys - they’re reaching out to a slot that’s +Town in my book to defend another Town that’s being (wrongly) suspected.
- If this ended up with a vote, perhaps Broccoli and Gamma are not really partnered.
- I don’t know if Gamma as Scum reacts to a Partner’s suspicion this way, but it’s very convincing distancing.
- Then again, this feels like a bad vote. Having said that, Gamma trying to move Guillotina from Naerys to Celebloki (not directly, of course) in has to be considered as a subtle defense.
- I’m thinking this post from davesaz is bad. I would argue it’s clearly shading a Towny, but it’s also not particularly strong. Just attacking the strength of the read.
- All this analysis, only to vote Town. That’s a shame. I remain in disagreement that Gamma flipping Scum spews Elements Town.
- This also doesn’t feel like distancing. Considering it’s a “spicy take” from Scum, I can’t imagine it’s accurate. also means that the take is followed with an actual vote, which I would argue is a decent indication of it not being SvS. Also, I don’t think it’s particularly common to accuse a Partner of “bullying”.
- I had a good laugh at this. Timmer is again, probably just Town.

As a side note, this game feels very dense. It’s taking me a long time to parse through each page.

- Uh oh. Not good from Keyleth.
- Yeah, I can’t currently conclude that Broccoli and Gamma are trying to distance here. The use of the word “bullying” and Broccoli’s clear negative reaction to that are pretty Town indicative to me.
- Interesting line here from Guillotina.
- Now this I would actually vote. davesaz is doing the classic I see my Partner is struggling with their push, so I will argue they’re both Town in a way to protect their position.
, - We can certainly dispense with the notion that Elements and Gamma can’t be partnered.
- Since this is real pressure, Celebloki is probably never Scum here.
- It’s going to be hard to trust Kyouko in light of the set of posts culminating here.
- There’s something shady about this post. Arguing that your own behavior is +Town because you’re helping de-obfuscate is quite questionable.
- @Kyouko, I read Dunn’s post as defending Kawaii from Gamma. Now of course it doesn’t matter. Kawaii was Town, and I agree upon reading more closely that Dunn wasn’t doing that, but instead was reacting to Elements. I think there’s other reasons to believe that Dunnstral is Town in any case.
The point on Kawaii and Timmer was a bit more nuanced, I would argue. TImmerRC seemed confused like you said, and somewhat outraged, that Hu Tao had claimed VT. Kawaii then said “it’s definitely weird” which is another way of saying “it’s Scummy”, which I didn’t agree with (I don’t think Hu Tao is Scummy for claiming VT so early). At the time, I felt the way Kawaii approached the situation was Scummy. I was wrong, obviously.
- Though I have to read through the collection of posts here again, the case constructed by Kyouko of Celebloki is probably flawed, and should be scrutinized.
- This is Keyleth defending Scum and one of my biggest SRs so I can’t say I think this is great.
- I can’t view piling onto Celebloki here as a positive (from davesaz).
- I think Kyouko arguing this deep in the game that the reasoning behind an RVS vote is sufficient to justify a large wagon on a player is just a bad look. It may not be coming from Scum, admittedly. As in, why would Scum spend so much time making themselves look tunneled with the primary reason being an RVS vote? But at the time, it was the wagon with the most votes on. So that’s something to consider.
- I think voting Elements here is justified.
- If I’m being objective, I would think this is a positive from Guillotina. And also, I think Broccoli criticizing the focus on the RVS vote in is a tad positive, but not to the same extent since they found a way to maintain their vote regardless. Now, Celebloki would have to be confirmed Town, but shifting away there I would argue is +Town.
- I would argue Dunnstral probably has the game somewhat upside down from reading this (up to that point), but I’m not thinking that’s Scummy.
- I would argue this is Scummy from Keyleth.
- This reads like a pocketing attempt to me. TR’ing the strategy put forth by Broccoli, I would argue, is being done because Broccoli TR’ed Gamma pretty strongly. My point being that I am not of the mindset that Gamma and Broccoli are partners even if Broccoli seems to have consistently defended Gamma throughout.
- Would like to highlight this post from davesaz. Not a good look.
- From my perspective, this pool for an execution is problematic since I TR all of these slots. Gotta say - definitively calling Broccoli anything this game is going to be tough (from what I’ve observed so far).
- This is the sort of subtle defense of a Partner I would expect to see (davesaz and Gamma, in this case).
- I’ll just quickly give my thoughts on Town blocks but I don’t expect to get much of a reaction to it. Town blocks are a necessary evil. Setting up a POE is key to putting Scum in a corner. I don’t think anyone is suggesting that Town blocks should be trusted forever if set up D1 (and Broccoli clearly would have lost the game that way if it wasn’t for Black’s excellent use of their role), but I don’t like these posts arguing against their use. In my experience, they can be extremely effective tools. Having said that, I understand Celebloki’s skepticism. I just think it’s misplaced.
, , - Hm. I started reading this sequence as potentially partners, but the fact that Gamma was completely willing to apply pressure here with a vote deflates that argument to a large extent.
- The AtE from Naerys is real.
- This is too harsh for partners (though there’s always a chance it’s deception). I’m thinking davesaz and Hu Tao are not partnered as Scum.
- I have a couple of broad thoughts. Firstly, Kyouko reevaluating like this is Towny. There’s a couple of things that I have picked up from Naerys that make me think the slot is maybe Town (for example, the AtE in #867). I also think that Kyouko is trying to figure out Naerys’ alignment with nuance, and it doesn’t read like fake reasoning to me. The analysis whether Naerys was being waffly with the points about the millers seems solid. I don’t think the underlying points are super strong per se, but I think it’s a bit too nuanced for Scum.
CSF is replaced by Roden
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1744, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1726, Celebloki wrote: Good morning, Hu Tao lied. She’s vanilla.

You could be a scum role cop. You softed doc/bodyguard.

Why would you think scum have 2 goons in a complex setup? Makes no sense to claim as town to do this.
Nurse, the problem is that Cele first softed a protective. And now we are to believe he is investigative?
There is a lot of shady things going on.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1231, Celebloki wrote: Even though she wants me dead, I still don't think Kyouko's the play today.

This might seem completely out of left field, but I am just pondering scenario's. In a game this size, and considering Hu Tao's claim of Complex Indecisive Doctor, is a second town protective role likely balance-wise or would that be too town sided?
this is the soft
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Naerys »

Hu Tao and Broccoli do.
Damn. This is a mess :facepalm:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1863, Random Nurse wrote: Naerys, understand that if Hu Tao flips Scum I will also be suspecting you because it could be seen as you trying to shift my focus away from HT and onto Celebloki.

If you're Town, understand this possibility. If you're Scum understand that I will eventually catch you.
I am not trying to shift anything. I just dont know whom to trust.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Naerys »

Hu Tao vs Celebloki could contain a scum.
Hu Tao looks much worse, that slot is untrustworthy. Starting with her is less risky than limming potential useful town PR but also her flip gets plenty of useful info.
I wanted to go this way but allowed Broccoli and Hu to make me hesitate. :roll:
Out of the 3 i feel like Hu has the best chance of rolling scum.

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1885, Dunnstral wrote: You made this post and I wonder how you could reply to this without realizing Hu Tao was a Doctor claim:
Celebloki claimed role cop and claimed that Hu is Vanilla. Pay attention, please.
This could be scum disconnected from game. I got my eyes on you.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Naerys »

Yeah well not my best play i admit. I am bouncing between you and Cele bcz idk whom to trust. Nurse i believe town and i am inclined to listen to him. This whole situation is a mess. Yeah plus the fact that i kinda fell for your trap with "Cele softed protective". Either you are trying to discredit Cele or Cele is lying and is scum PR. But lol, why would scum PR oust themselves like this? With still so many people alive? More than likely scum is hiding in lurkers.
You lied, Hu Tao. Thats a fact. To get best info from this situation without mislimming potential important PR is to lim you. Or, pushing a lurkers.
It would be neat if some lurkers bothered to come here, tbh. I hate this mess and my thoughts are messed up.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1894, Hu Tao wrote: Just iso Naerys and look at her last 20 posts or so. It's waffling back and forth between whoever has the read at the moment to blend in
I am not blending in, i am hunting. And i have a habit to act chaotic as town.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Naerys »

I absolutely love making fool of myself, ffs -.-
Meh, after i stop banging my head i´ll do some rereading
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2012, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2008, Naerys wrote: I absolutely love making fool of myself, ffs -.-
What is this in regard to?
Everything since this day began.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2016, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2012, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2008, Naerys wrote: I absolutely love making fool of myself, ffs -.-
What is this in regard to?
It's the naerys thing where she's waffling based on whoever is talking at the moment. I still think she's sus but willing to overlook today
And how would you feel if you realised that you allowed yourself being swayed like a fool. You deserved to be pushed after Cele claimed you are vanilla. I dont like town fakeclaims, beceause i still remember how Virgo fake claimed guilty on Psyche and then it made mess of the game. I believe you were also in that large. Then you successfully managed to confuse me into thinking Cele could be lying and then Nurse appeared. :roll:
Yeah pretty bad play from me, but i have nice company in there.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2017, Hu Tao wrote: Says she's made a fool of herself but not unvoted :roll:
UNVOTE: Hu Tao
i was distracted by my dog, he didnt care that i wished to post something here, he needed his petting
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Naerys »

yeah Roden slot needs to appear and talk
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Naerys »

We are quite fractured and lurkers arent helping.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2076, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Look, I don't know how to make it any simpler for you, Nurse.

A vanilla result is not a guilty on a claimed VT.

Also, Hu Tao is not scum.

While I would quite enjoy seeing your reaction when she flips VT, I also have a desire to win this game, and therefore I am standing my ground that we should be limming scum today.
I wish i had your confidence, Broccoli.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2042, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: @Dave, Naerys - which of Roden/Elements would you prefer voting, and why?
Roden is lurker, i am willing to give him pass bcz he needed to catch up a lot. But definitely keeping an eye on him
Elements i feel like she isnt even trying to do anything. What are her reads, what is her opinion about Hu? Either she starts doing something or she gets yeeted.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2086, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2083, Naerys wrote: Roden is lurker,
i am willing to give him pass
bcz he needed to catch up a lot.
Why?

I'm not saying we should speedlim him while he's catching up, but I think we should let him catch up without giving him a pass and then see what he says.
Bcz replacing into a game with over 70 pages already is difficult, i pity him
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2089, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:

To make clear where I stand:

Spewed town by gamma: Nurse, Guillo, Kyouko, Hu Tao(?), Myself (I already know I'm town but objectively I'm also spewed by interactions with Gamma)

Pretty towny: davesaz (mindmeld on reads), Celeb (guilty on HT felt organic), Dunnstral (I already forgot why but I'm pretty sure I have good reasons to TR this slot)

PoE left: Naerys, Keyleth, Roden, Elements, Andres, Timmer

Out of these I'm actually sus of Elements, Roden, Timmer. But I'm pretty sure this is not the exact scum team.

Choose your pick of which of these three to wagon, or make a case on any of the other three in the PoE, and I will vote there.
Why is Timmer on your sus list?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2120, Roden wrote: Elements feels too active and invested for me to think that this is her scum play.
idk i do not have that feeling from elements at all
and you are giving me vibe of someone who is distracted and isnt focusing on game at all
So i am kinda unsure who of you 2 is better choice for lim today
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2151, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2147, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I'd prefer Roden/Elements > Dave > Timmer toDay. Won't vote Hu Tao, I think that's what scum wanted for toDay and I'm not going to join that wagon even in deadline
Can you please stop having 95% identical thoughts to me?

/playful
I dont really wish to imagine playful broccoli :shifty:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2155, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: @Naerys, I don't think playful means what you think it means.
It means that you tend to jump from a plate and spray people with soup
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 2199, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2190, Roden wrote: This slot is fucked from the replacements and I don't want to try hard here, especially since there was really shitty angle shooting about the reasons the previous player in my slot replaced out before I could even get a footing in this game.

I'm a Doctor, I have a modifier that's anti-town to claim and you'll see why when I get killed. That's why I'm hard pushing Hu Tao, and I would've done so even if the Rolecop hadn't checked her.
Sus. Everyone's a doctor these days.
I am getting tired of you bsing around
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by Naerys »

Well since there was a babysitter its possible there is another limited protective. Makes me lose interest in Roden lim
VOTE: Elements
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 2212, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2210, Roden wrote:
In post 2207, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2191, Dunnstral wrote: Celebloki is this the slot you saw protective softs from?
Nope. Unless this is a triple protective game, Roden should be scum.
Literally just had a simple 13p that had three protectives in it
And that's why you're hard pushing Hu Tao, huh? Because you were recently in a triple protective Simple.

Also, Hu Tao fake claimed doc under the exact same circumstances in that game :lol:

Also I feel there's a dofference between a JK/BG/Doc setup and a double doc + Babysitter setup (the latter one is much stronger)
Excuse me, but nobody else claimed doc, right? Only Hu faked one
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by Naerys »

Limming elements and copping roden is better idea imo
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:55 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2220, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2218, Roden wrote: Considering you didn't immediately vote out Hu Tao for fake claiming Doctor, it's pretty obvious that isn't true.
Do you realize I am the only one who continued to vote Hu Tao after she claimed doc?
Then ur TRing hu tao makes even less sense
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:57 am

Post by Naerys »

Limming elements and copping roden still solves this
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Naerys »

I dont want to mislim a PR, so when idk whom of you to trust its better to select someone else for yeeting
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Naerys »

Wtf, another doctor? How many more are there
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2238, Jingle wrote: Enchant replaces Keyleth.
Oh my god.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2246, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Naerys and Elements, I would greatly aporeciate if you stop sitting on your hands and doubting my every play, and instead help me vote scum.

Much love, Broccoli.
The day i dont doubt you at all is the day you should worry.
I like Guillo post much more than yours
VOTE: Roden
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2322, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2299, Dunnstral wrote: Guillotina, did you protect Celebloki?
No, it was impossible for me to protect Cele again.

Also. Full claim 2-shot Indecisive Doctor, i protected Celebloki on night 1 and Broc last night.

I also received a mod message that someone is town aligned, i will not disclose this info until they decide to claim.
Glad you got the message.
I claim 1-shot Friendly Neighbor.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2332, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2326, Naerys wrote:

Also. Full claim 2-shot Indecisive Doctor, i protected Celebloki on night 1 and Broc last night.

I also received a mod message that someone is town aligned, i will not disclose this info until they decide to claim.
WHY did you claim??? Both of you

That is SUCH a waste when Guillo was TR'd anyway and I woud never let Naerys lim go through
2 scum down, 2 left
We cant let satisfaction blind us, the more slots are solid town, the better
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2346, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2326, Naerys wrote:

I got a friendly neighbor message from a different player this night.
And you are saying this now, after i claimed? Idk if i should trust you tbh
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2355, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2349, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Colored roles are flipped - does this look right so far or am I missing anything?

Babysitter Hider (NOT Combined)
Rolecop

Miller
Miller
2-Shot Indecisive Doctor
1-Shot FN
unclaimed FN
6 VTs

vs.

Complex Alien
goon

??
??
Did anyone other than Guillo claim FN visit?
Dunn did. Didnt say the name though
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Naerys »

Andres could you cooperate, please?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2386, Andresvmb wrote: I’m an Odd Night Messenger, Even Night Friendly Neighbor.
Eh? Can that be a thing?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Naerys »

Its just i have never seen something like that, i have seen only odd-night *something* or even-night *something*
both at once? Eh
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2396, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: was deprecated due it being a gendered role
Eh, honestly respecting all genders is great thing, but stuff like that is just silly
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2401, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Naerys are you sticking to 1-shot as your full claim? I'm curious why you didn't act N1 in that case
Yes, i do. I was having my doubts about whom i should inform about it. Also wanted to reveal it later, after that mess with Hu Tao and Cele i was like "screw it" and sent it to Guillo. He looked the best after that doctor mess. Yeah was a bit of gamble if he got killed then i couldnt be confirmed
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Naerys »

Ouch, my explaining in Eng can be so painful sometimes.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:39 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 2533, Enchant wrote:
In post 2531, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2525, Enchant wrote:
In post 2523, Random Nurse wrote: So regarding my role the general consensus is just "you target whoever you suspect the most"?
Do you even have your own opinion?

If you don't mind your manners you'll hear a new one soon.
I am not capable of telling lies, i say whatever i think.
Expect i feel like i want to lie, then hohohohohohohohohohoho
Can Santa Enchant give us early christmas gift and flip scum?
Btw anyone counting the votes? On phone its bit of pain to count and i kinda cannot afford to do that in work anyway
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2575, Hu Tao wrote: Why would naerys friendly neighbor the doctor claim after waiting days to do so.
I explained my thought process.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2628, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2612, Hu Tao wrote: I'm already confirmed vanilla by Cele, so I don't think I should be checked by Dave right? Dave should try to neighbor Elements.
oh yes, oversight by me. He should check in {Elements, BQ2} if town!Timmer and should add the PRs (Myself/Guillo being priority I think) to his pool if scum!Timmer. Or if we lim elements then just swap their names. I don't think checking the PRs does much good so even with a scumflip I would prefer Dave stays within the VTs
I think its a solid plan.
Btw i am kinda exhausted from all that pre-christmas stress etc, my posts might be braindead for like day or two
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Naerys »

I can see a universe of enchant+ nurse scum tbh
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:42 pm

Post by Naerys »

I dont like their interactions, but i might be having my Naerysing moment
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #146) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 2698, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2666, Enchant wrote: Hu Tao doesn't want to be checked. Okay.

I dont like Hu Tao ´s play but this post feels meh

I'm getting this sense as well.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #147) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by Naerys »

Kek i screwed quote
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #148) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:53 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 2710, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2709, Naerys wrote: Kek i screwed quote

Not just the quote.
If you think scum would try to yeet you instead of silently shooting in the night… i dont share that logic, plus its vain discussion since i am town
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:04 pm

Post by Naerys »

:roll:
Discussing that is pointless since i am town.
But scum!me would just shoot you in the night instead of trying to yeet you
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #150) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2715, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2713, Naerys wrote: :roll:
Discussing that is pointless since i am town.
But scum!me would just shoot you in the night instead of trying to yeet you

Pfft. I don't know if you're Town.

You wouldn't be able to yeet me regardless.
I dont know if ur claim is true either ;)
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #151) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 2737, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2733, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I also don't see Timmer coming in to stop this from happening, I think we just need to give dave and RN time to post anything they have on their minds in case
something happens
toNight

Was it just a typo capitalizing that "N" in tonight?
Just what are u fishing for? First you claim some overpowered bs and now this
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #152) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2795, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I'm starting to wonder like could the N1 double kill have been a 3p and we misinterpreted it - for example Roden Aliens <someone>, Black babysits/hides on <someone> (same person as Roden) - could be Black was killed by mafia and Gamma killed by SK
SK would be announced in pre game. (i think)
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2841, Random Nurse wrote: If I were to claim that I have 2-3 targets (Hu Tao being one of them) would that make things more difficult for Scum or nah?

I imagine Scum will target me for the NK no matter what I decide. At this point I don't really know who's who but gut keeps screaming to target Hu. If I understand the role clearly if I target Hu and don't die then I basically clear Hu as Town?
I wouldnt mind Hu Tao being cleared tbh.I am still having doubts about that slot. It spares us of a mislim so thats a bonus.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: elements

My dear scummies, i wish you merry Christmas!
Hope you enjoy the holiday <3
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #155) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2877, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2859, davesaz wrote:
In post 2857, Hu Tao wrote: Nurse and Broccoli can you hammer elements so we can end day
Does it matter to you who it is?

A good question.

I refuse to be anyone's puppet.

*glares at Naerys*
What?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (isolation #156) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2883, Random Nurse wrote: "What," she says.

Why'd you vote Elements?
we need to move forward, we are kinda stuck
if elements is town - shame, but we still get info for night actions
if elements is scum - all the better
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Naerys »

:wink: Okay, thanks for info
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Naerys »

Dont mind me, i am just bored. But do as you wish
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2913, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Can we just kill Timmer please
No, but next day we can fry some broccoli
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2922, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: RN is combined bodyguard disloyal vig,
I dont believe he is both. That claim of his just feels...meh
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2921, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2917, Naerys wrote:
In post 2913, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Can we just kill Timmer please
No, but next day we can fry some broccoli
What even is your reason for scumreading me
You are broccoli, thats enough reason.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Naerys »

Dragons yes, broccoli no
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2927, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Also RN is not lying about his role so please stop implying he is
Eh, it just feels like kinda overpowered role so i am having a hard time to believe that
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2931, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2928, Naerys wrote: Dragons yes, broccoli no
Racist!
:shifty:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #165) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2935, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2930, Naerys wrote:
In post 2927, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Also RN is not lying about his role so please stop implying he is
Eh, it just feels like kinda overpowered role so i am having a hard time to believe that
Nurse always has OP roles as town.

Also it's not that OP? It's a 1-guity cop except you can't be sure the clears are real clears (roleblock) and scum can force a no-result at any time after he claims unless there's a doctor that can save him (there isn't).

Actually it's pretty weak.
if he didnt have that bodyguard thing on himself he´d be pretty insanely powerful, i suppose the fact that killing scum can kill him balances that
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #166) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:31 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2975, Enchant wrote: If anything kill makes sense.
How so? I dont see much logic. I expected Nurse/dave to be NKed
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (isolation #167) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Naerys »

No message.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #168) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Naerys »

Yup, i feel the remaining scum is well hidden. But we will find them anyway.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (isolation #169) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Naerys »

Hmm, the image of me sending the FN notice to scum would be a truly facepalm moment. Now imagine that the pairing is Guillo AND Dunn. Very not funny, but could explain why scum is so well hidden.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (isolation #170) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 3018, Hu Tao wrote: Guillotine and naerys
I am FN, sorry.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #171) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3027, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3025, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 3021, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 3015, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3010, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2981, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2978, Dunnstral wrote: I do think mafia could have a backup alien. Maybe neither of the power roles threaten mafia because they can roleblock Random Nurse and a mafia goon did not lie about being a PR for Davesaz' role.
Do you scumread Hu Tao though?
I will always suspect the role claim shenanigans they pulled this game
I'm pretty much confirmed town. Please stop with this, it adds nothing. What do you think of the other slots? Anyone you see as a pair?

Gut does not like this response.
Too bad for you, Hu Tao is my Savior target for today so we're not voting her.

In post 3023, Hu Tao wrote: Maybe RN is scum. Because that makes 0 sense.
Nope. You should stop scumreading anyone who scumreads you.
It's not that. It just doesn't make sense for town to think that way.
Not if RN believes scum team has another blocker and his shot was blocked.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (isolation #172) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Naerys »

This actually gave me an idea.
@RandomNurse perhaps you could shoot at Guillo, to see if he is town or not. This plus limming Timmer feels like good course of action.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #173) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3048, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3037, Naerys wrote:
This actually gave me an idea.
@RandomNurse perhaps you could shoot at Guillo, to see if he is town or not. This plus limming Timmer feels like good course of action.
This is totally useless, his ability should be used to clear the PoE. I am not PoE, I'm night kill material.
Hmm, i am having my doubts about that. I feel like remaining scum is well positioned and it’d be great if you and Dunn were cleared as soon as possible. Dave aiming for Dunn and RN aiming for you will give us plenty of info.
This post feels like you do not wish to be targeted.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (isolation #174) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:43 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 3093, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3087, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 3073, TimmerRC wrote: This is not a game for a newbie, and even when I ask an effing question, I get told I'm feigning being town and making my questions up. So there's literally nowhere for me to go.
I agree it's not a game for a newbie. I am not really sure why you signed up for it considering it's clearly tagged as mechanically complex.

Still, let me help you. Mechanical clear means that the mechanics of the game (i.e power roles) cleared a person. A person who is investigated inno by a cop is a mech clear. A person who is an un'cced PR in an open game with said PR is a mechanical clear.

No one in this game is actually a public mechanical clear, but Naerys (who claimed Friendly Neighbor on Guillotina) is a mechanical clear in the eyes of Guillotina, and since I think Guillotine is town then I also consider Naerys a mechanical clear. Hu Tao is a mechanical clear IF there is no roleblocker / rolestopper, due to how RN's role works (ssbm_Kyouko explained it earlier).
You seriously think this person is scum? Can we please try something else?
I hate what i have to write, but limming Timmer makes sense. He is clearly struggling, doesnt really know what to do. I kinda feel like it would be mercy for him to be eliminated and not having to suffer anymore. We can afford a mislim and for us its also better not keeping him here untill endgame.
Also he could be scum, i remember how Khaos acted so its not really that unlikely.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #175) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:36 am

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: Timmer
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (isolation #176) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3101, Random Nurse wrote: ...

...if ssbm is Scum she is playing very well.

How likely it is, I wonder, if there's one Scum among Timmer, BQ2, and Hu Tao?

Guillotina I'd be open to limming today.

I also want to check who Naery's FN target was again.
Guillotina was.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #177) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:55 am

Post by Naerys »

I think some of you underestimate the clueless and helpless behavior of Timmer. Admittedly this game is very hard for newbies, so he could be just town. But he also could be scum taking advantage of reactions like Hu Taos "This is 1000% town"
I think the better lim for today is Timmer. With Guillo perhaps being sorted at night by Nurse.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (isolation #178) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3108, Hu Tao wrote: I think on tone he's town. And I don't like the attitude of just voting someone because they don't understand or not trying. That's an easy way out. Sometimes you need to read between the lines.
How can you be certain that its not an act, and he isnt simply using exactly this belief against us? Timmer needs to be sorted.
Pedit: Well...Now its kind of pointless discussing this.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #179) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Naerys »

I kind of pity the person that will reúlace Timmer.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #180) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Naerys »

UNVOTE:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #181) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3117, Guillotina wrote: You guys are willaging but sure go ahead and flip me before say Timmer, Enchant or even the Millers.
I agree that millers should be atleast looked into.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (isolation #182) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Naerys »

Trust me, i want this game to be over already.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (isolation #183) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3127, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3120, Naerys wrote:
In post 3117, Guillotina wrote: You guys are willaging but sure go ahead and flip me before say Timmer, Enchant or even the Millers.
I agree that millers should be atleast looked into.
We are all ears
In post 3129, Dunnstral wrote: Well as Town I don't HAVE to be active either then.
Lets not be active together.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (isolation #184) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Naerys »

Hmm.. actually more likely is kyo gambitting with gamma early, or perhaps it was planned so gamma then claimed gunsmith
Perhaps i should look at kyo more closely
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (isolation #185) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Naerys »

Happy new year my fellow scummies :3
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (isolation #186) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 3136, Dunnstral wrote: Guillotina performing a gambit by ccing their partner is not impossible
I was having doubts about Guillo beceause i thought and i still think, that remaining scum is well placed and it wont be easy to find them. But this had me thinking - Would Guillo CC their partner like this? Bussing yes, i believe Roden was bussed. But doing it this obviously? Certainly something to think about.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:11 am

Post by Naerys »

Greetings Virgo. I must say you are brave to replace into this game.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (isolation #188) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:14 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3170, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3169, Naerys wrote: Greetings Virgo. I must say you are brave to replace into this game.
Oop heya, brave in what sense lol. Did this game turn into a shit show lol.
Nah but replacing into ongoing game with over 100 pages must be rough ._.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:55 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3190, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Enchant is also a PR
i thought Enchant was vanilla.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:26 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 3206, JacksonVirgo wrote: Won't ever vote until I do catch up entirely but what's everyone's thoughts on Naerys
My thoughts on Naerys are that she is FN
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:34 pm

Post by Naerys »

Guillotina
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:08 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3218, Random Nurse wrote: Hey, I'm back on days for the first half of this month and will be in new job orientation from 0800 to 1630 each weekday. I'll be glancing at the game when I can but I'm tied up making good impressions on my new overlords.
Good luck! :)
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (isolation #193) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:08 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3223, Enchant wrote: You vote me due "botched" neighborizer claim or you just hate me overall?
:neutral:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:15 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3226, Enchant wrote: ... No really if ya speedwagon me just to discover truth via flip, you only deserve tomato on face.
Part of me wants to spitefully yeet u just bcz of this post.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:26 am

Post by Naerys »

You are not conf town tho. At best we know you are simple.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3230, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Can we like, NOT vote Enchant? They are third obvtown slot after Nurse and HT.
Whom do you SR?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:55 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3234, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: since all 3 of dave, BQ2, and enchant can't be scum,
A question here, why cant they be scum? Would the neighborizer work on a goon?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3237, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3235, Naerys wrote:
In post 3234, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: since all 3 of dave, BQ2, and enchant can't be scum,
A question here, why cant they be scum? Would the neighborizer work on a goon?
My point is that there shouldn't be more the 4 scum here and we've already flipped 2, so all 3 of them being scum would mean 5 scum in 17p. It's not against the guidelines since this is a Complex setup, but it doesn't seem possible.

I guess it could be, but I don't think so.
Well i think i wont dismiss the possibility of 2 scum PR and 2 goons. If we are lucky and hit another scum PR we can think from there
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:22 am

Post by Naerys »

Shouldnt Guillotina get prodded?