NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hi everyone, how’s it going y’all? Just popping in to show that i am indeed reading the game and participating in the discussion. I see we’re all making RVS votes, well that is totally cool. I can do that too, as evidenced by my vote below. Always such a good time playing together with the brilliant players at Mafia scum tehe~
Hope you all have a nice day and a big greeting to you all~!
VOTE: 72offsuit
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sausage makes this early mason claim in every game of his. Just pretend you're impressed and say he's a funny boi. That should make him feel validated.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 25, Riabi wrote:Because of my absence, I'm a bit rusty, and I'm not sure I understand the logic of hardclaiming a Mason so early. Would someone mind explaining that to me?

Until I have a better understanding of that

VOTE: Saudade
Is that the third vote on a shitwagon?
VOTE: Riabi

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Churros how far have you progressed in that game you recommended me? I've beat Suguri's campaign.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 44, Saudade wrote:Watch me wagon scum d1 again peasant
In post 43, Saudade wrote:
In post 28, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Sausage makes this early mason claim in every game of his. Just pretend you're impressed and say he's a funny boi. That should make him feel validated.
Stupid weeb didnt you learn after last game
Forgive me my liege.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Churros
I only got the one game you mainly recommended. Idk about the other games tho, my laptops getting old and is a bit of a piece of shit when it comes to running more intensive games lately.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m worried about being in a TvS situation with Churros again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh shit. I’m just running my mouth aren’t i. Sorry... :x

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 54, Churros wrote:I don't know about Riabi taking Saudade's claim seriously, If he is scum that would more likely than not means his scum game is a bit sloppy. I expect to constantly get bad posts from him other than an one-time thing.
What exactly are you saying at the end here? That if he's scum he should be posting more bad posts than just the one?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 60, Churros wrote:I wouldn't try to openly pocket you so hard as scum but ok.

Just like...don't try to alienate me from the game. I really don't think you're scum by your posts right now. Unless I get irked by some of your posts I'm gonna keep treating you as town/friendly.

I thought this was the purpose of this game...
Please. I don't do well with pathos. Let's keep things rational and civil even if we scumread each other yeah?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What's the deal with Churros anyway? I've only had them once in Japan, and they were so greasy, and oozing with fat. I almost felt a bit nauseated when i tried them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 75, profii wrote:To be fair I think that is probably the most effective way I've seen a game leave RVS
That's a pretty good point. Now how about u vote Riabi.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 81, Luca Blight wrote:Riabi’s questions/confusion feels somewhat genuine. Light TR there.
How is it genuine??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 106, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 29, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 25, Riabi wrote:Because of my absence, I'm a bit rusty, and I'm not sure I understand the logic of hardclaiming a Mason so early. Would someone mind explaining that to me?

Until I have a better understanding of that

VOTE: Saudade
Is that the third vote on a shitwagon?
VOTE: Riabi
There were two posts on that wagon already though. Why did you pick Riabi to vote? If Riabi hand't voted, would you have voted either of the other players on the sh**wagon? If Riabi leaves the wagon, will you vote one of the other two?
I don’t think you get the point. Riabi’s vote was more awkward, while the others were not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i think this site stopped finally stopped being slow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #119 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 117, Zantetsu wrote:Also Riabi - Norwegian is not only voting you, he's actively encouraging others to vote you. You have not even interacted with him. Why not?
Let me answer for him, it's because being scum is hard.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 120, Riabi wrote:That's super weak.
And you're still keeping your vote on Saudade because he claimed mason, even thought it's been established that he does it almost every game as a joke and it usually isn't alignment indicative for him?
What about your reaction to the wagon on Battle Mage? How you feel about that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I took a look at Profii's ISO in response to Luca and this caught my eye.
In post 85, profii wrote:Also, if I was scum counter claiming and Saudade flips town mason, then I get lynched straight after, granted that would give scum a couple of night kills, but it means the game would just end up at 2v9 so it makes no sense for me as scum to do that.
Isn't this a bit overly self-concious? Going with the "If i was scum i would..." conjecture already?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Personally i’m not really seeing Battle Mage as all that scummy. You sure about this Churros?
I thought the fact that he read up on Saudades past games to find out if he claims masons often was pretty towny tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 139, profii wrote:
In post 136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I took a look at Profii's ISO in response to Luca and this caught my eye.
In post 85, profii wrote:Also, if I was scum counter claiming and Saudade flips town mason, then I get lynched straight after, granted that would give scum a couple of night kills, but it means the game would just end up at 2v9 so it makes no sense for me as scum to do that.
Isn't this a bit overly self-concious? Going with the "If i was scum i would..." conjecture already?
no?
Rocket counterpoint right there. Hell, can’t really snap back against that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #145 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 138, profii wrote:
In post 135, Luca Blight wrote:You made that excuse in the scum game as well, and it doesn’t cut it for me.

If you’re Town then please play ‘full speed’ so I can see it. If you’re scum then feel free to continue what you’re doing.
i'll play how I want
Shut up SHUT UP!! WhO dO yOu tHiNk yOu aRe?!1
You are NOT allowed to think and play differently from the rest of us. Get your individual characteristics and personality out of this forum right now son. We have traditions to uphold here and your worthless demeanour is undermining it’s authority. You are supposed to:
THINK like us
SPEAK like us
SCHUMHUNT like us
META like us

BE... LIKE... US...!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sure. I can roll with that reasoning. Anyway, how about we get a decent wagon going? This game feels dead.
VOTE: Profii

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #152 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 151, 72offsuit wrote:He isnt that good. Steamrolled him here in a newbie game :p
Huh, that's funny. Me and Luca Blight steamrolled the town in a newbie game relatively recently. As scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 150, profii wrote:I could also say Norgey boy is probably a bit wary of me because I randomly scum caught him recently. I could further speculate he seems to be going for a bit more of a lol poster style to maybe make sure I think he is doing something different than normal so I dont scum read him.
Shading 101. Suggest i'm lol posting just to get townread. Or that i'm somehow afraid of you? Dude, in that game where you "caught me" you weren't even my biggest problem. Your case on me wasn't even good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #155 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 150, profii wrote:The problem is, I've just thrown out 2 speculations on players voting me, because you are 2 guys I know better than the pack in general... so if I throw some scum reads your way, especially if they are based on unfounded musings of the first few pages... are you going to move your votes? I'd guess not... would that be assisting in lynching scum? Nope... so would I normally keep these thoughts to myself? Yep
Um... ok.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #156 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So are you saying you scumread me and/or Luca or not?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #159 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Profii's seems to be focusing more on making excuses than actually showing his thought process.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #169 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 162, profii wrote:
In post 156, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So are you saying you scumread me and/or Luca or not?
it's too early to really say anyone is scummy imo
More excuses lmao.
I'm gonna have to agree with Luca here. This is too blatant to ignore. I'll probably keep my vote on you until you're lynched.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #172 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To quote Profii himself from a certain game he referenced earlier. In order to describe my current feelings right now.
"Die scum, die"

That is all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #188 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 186, Saudade wrote:whats the reasoning behind the profii wagon again?
Can you learn to read?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #189 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Saudade
Or are you saying you believe he is town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #198 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 197, Saudade wrote:i wasnt saying either, i just suppose different voters have different reasons and id love to hear them
Well it sounded like you just had no clue what was going on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #204 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 201, profii wrote:I applaud the scum making this happen to be fair.
Yet you do nothing to stop it other than complain and direct our attention to Egix, one of the blandest wagons in history.
Yours is much more saucy and i have high doubts of why we should be voting him instead of you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #215 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 214, profii wrote:
In post 211, Luca Blight wrote:He’s just trying to give away as little info as possible as he’s obviously getting lynched.

I highly doubt he will flip Town.
You are going to have egg on your face.
Profii has now had Luca as town, then scum, but now he’s suggesting he is town again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #234 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 228, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 203, Battle Mage wrote:For clarity, I'm happy with a Proffi lynch today, but no rush on that. :cool:
For now, all I'm willing to say is that profii shouldn't be the lynch D1. I'll get back to this D2, I think.
There is no reason why he shouldn’t be the lynch. And you’ve already made it clear you’re not masons. So i don’t know what sort of BS you’re spouting here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #235 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 233, Battle Mage wrote:That said, I think if you were buddies with proffi in this spot you would bus him, so Proffi-scum = Unabomba-town
No. Profii!scum does not implicate bomber town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #236 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 231, UnaBombaH wrote:NorwegianboyEE, Anotora, Egix96, Riabi

Also thinking 1-2 scum in this group, depending on what profii is.
Either a buddy bussing for towncred, or scum/2 aiming for a mislynch.
Why is Battle Mage not included here?
Why are you suggesting scum might be bussing, but being against the Profii lynch?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #248 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 242, profii wrote:Ok I'm actually going to go with a tin foil hat theory if I'm right. Its hilariously good.

There are a lot of players in this game I've never met...
However I have met Una and I just beat him as scum. I intentionally kept Una and Flavor Leaf alive as long as possible I knew it would naturally create paranoia and it kinda worked... nearly went wrong but we got there.

So now Una knows I did that on purpose but here he is trying to cool down my wagon.

Could it be that Una is in the scum thread with players I've never met saying "we could really do with lynching profii but he will suspect me (una) if I push it, so you guys sheep luca and I'll buddy him"

Its feasible
You know, this is the first time in this game you say something that doesn't sound like total crap.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #249 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 241, profii wrote:
In post 235, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 233, Battle Mage wrote:That said, I think if you were buddies with proffi in this spot you would bus him, so Proffi-scum = Unabomba-town
No. Profii!scum does not implicate bomber town.
Yeah I'd just self vote if I was scum at this point
This is back to "if i was scum i would..." territory tho.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #251 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I could see some merit in Bomba being scum if Profii is town. His ISO is just defending Profii for... reasons that are not adequately explained? Feels pretty much textbook: "Scum defending town from a town motivated wagon on him to put suspicion on those townies the next day" play.
This is all assuming Profii is actually town though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #252 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 192, UnaBombaH wrote: We thinking scum!profii apparently? :?
In post 228, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 203, Battle Mage wrote:For clarity, I'm happy with a Proffi lynch today, but no rush on that. :cool:
For now, all I'm willing to say is that profii shouldn't be the lynch D1. I'll get back to this D2, I think.
Like, these posts are a pretty shitty defense of someone he apparently believes is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #254 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 231, UnaBombaH wrote:NorwegianboyEE, Anotora, Egix96, Riabi

Also thinking 1-2 scum in this group, depending on what profii is.
Either a buddy bussing for towncred, or scum/2 aiming for a mislynch.
This post also is bad for 2 reasons.
1: Reinforcing the view he's trying to sell us, which is that this is a scum motivated wagon on town. Yet he hasn't explained why the wagon is scum motivated in the first place.
2: Subtly leaving his options open by suggesting scum could be "bussing", which means he'd actually believe Profii was scum. This mindset betrays his thoughts as having an agenda.

So having a look at how Bomber has been shiftily playing around this wagon, i've come to the conclusion he has a pretty decent chance at flipping scum. And this is enough for me to change my mind about Profii.
VOTE: UnaBombaH

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #256 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 230, UnaBombaH wrote:72offsuit is more likely to flip scum.
They need to bluff to get anything out of that hand anyway, so likely scum.

VOTE: 72offsuit
The timing of this vote combined with it's lack of substance reads like a very weak attempt at redirecting the wagon on Profii, which until now has been strongarmed by me and Luca. I do not believe Una actually expected this vote to change anything, but that it was simply a part of his plan to distance himself from the Profii wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #257 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So my position right now, i'm not against lynching Profii in the end. But if he flips town i strongly believe Unabomber should be lynched next. if not today already.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #261 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 260, UnaBombaH wrote:it seems like scum are currently eager to be on the forefront and push for their agendas out in the open.
And why is that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #262 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 258, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not want profii lynched today. Take it however you want, but don't paint me scum for it before seeing what either of us flips. That's just silly.
Call it gut, call it insight on how the wagon formed, but I smell a rat on that wagon.
I do not understand your mindset. Unless you can explain WHY you think this way in a sort of manner i find believable. I’m going to keep believing you’re just making up false logic to support your position.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #263 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And wow. I love how sometimes my posts take 2 minutes of time between clicking the "submit post" button and the post actually being submitted.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #268 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 266, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 258, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not want profii lynched today. Take it however you want, but don't paint me scum for it before seeing what either of us flips. That's just silly.
Call it gut, call it insight on how the wagon formed, but I smell a rat on that wagon.
I do not understand your mindset. Unless you can explain WHY you think this way in a sort of manner i find believable. I’m going to keep believing you’re just making up false logic to support your position.
You keep doing you then. :]

I'm not scum here, and just because I disagree with the theory of scum!profii, it doesn't mean I'm scum.
Especially since you won't be able to reason the whole with/without scum!profii side of the argument.
You'll say I'm scum if profii is scum here, because I'm trying to save a buddy?
You'll say I'm scum if profii is town here, because I was trying to get towncred by being vocal about opposing the wagon, right? :lol:
But you see, there is no association there. If he's town here, neither of us would be aware of each other yet.
If he's scum after all, I wouldn't know it yet.

This all just spinning the yarn based on personal reads and views, until we get a flip and have something to build upon.
You do you too buddy.
Also your egregious amounts of smileys per posts is loathsome to look upon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #298 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all. Such weird interactions.
Them being scum distancing is an interesting theory. But i'm still under the impression that their interactions are too awkward to be s/s. It seems likely it could be SvT and the scum is trying to create associations or buddy the other.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #303 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So you actually believe it is TvT?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #305 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 304, Zantetsu wrote:I could be wrong of course but I'd like to let it ride for a little while and focus elsewhere for now.
And where exactly do you want to focus?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #307 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, it bothers me how Profii brought up Una as an alternative to his wagon, then suddenly he just goes flat when the idea gains traction and says voting him is better.
Profii what is even going in in that head of yours?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #308 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 307, NorwegianboyEE wrote:what is even going in in
*what is even going on in

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #310 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 309, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 305, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 304, Zantetsu wrote:I could be wrong of course but I'd like to let it ride for a little while and focus elsewhere for now.
And where exactly do you want to focus?
Do you think I'm scum?
1: You answered my question with another question.
2: That question doesn't answer my own question.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #313 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 311, Zantetsu wrote:At this point I have a town read on you but I think you have a scum read on me.
Um. Ok, but you're wrong. I didn't scumread you at the time i made that post. So i don't know why you'd think that. I just wanted to know if you had anyone specifically in mind you wanted to focus on and sort. But clearly you meant you wanted to look at pretty much all players that are not Profii/Una correct?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #316 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's pretty unlikely there wouldn't be at least 1 scum in your townleans Zantetsu. Which leads to my next point, you give townreads away too easily. That still doesn't mean i believe you are likely to be mafia yourself. I just don't agree with you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #319 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 317, Battle Mage wrote:Norweg - why take such a lenient line on this? You've been far sharper calling out scummy behaviour earlier in the game. What's your rationale for thinking Zantetsu is town?
Because i don't like calling everyone in the game scum when i already got a decent idea of where i want to be heading. And i think Una is scum so i want to keep pushing there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #320 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, and Battle Mage. If Zantetsu is scum as you seem to be starting to believe. What's your take on him saying he doesn't want to lynch in the Una/Profii group?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #322 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 321, Battle Mage wrote:It may bother you that the Una wagon didn't gain more steam after you hopped over, but I'm not sure that's Proffi's fault? Co-ordination issues here perhaps.
...What?
I never claimed it was Profii's fault.
And what are you insinuating with your "co-ordination issues" remark?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #323 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe Churros was right. Battle Mage is pretty scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #324 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and i found a potential connection between scum!Una and scum!Battle Mage. They both use those annoying laughing smileys at the end of almost every sentence of theirs.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #327 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:How do you feel about me thinking you might be scum with Proffi and/or Zantetsu?
How i feel? Um... ecstatic?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #329 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, no matter how much noise BM ends up posting after this. The important fact to consider is that Una is scummy due to reasons I've mentioned and i believe we should lynch there. If i'm to put my vote somewhere else it better be an convincing argument.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #330 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Battle Mage, let me be blunt. Your case on me is boring and i can't be bothered to respond to it anymore than i've already have. Bye now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #333 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 332, Battle Mage wrote:I'd wager that you will jump on pretty much any other bandwagon as soon as it pops up.
Ah, why of course. Do tell me how i will play in the future since you obviously know me better from barely 1 in game day of mafia than i myself do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #335 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thanks Zantetsu, that makes me feel much better about your reads list. Now i know what your thought process is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #336 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah post 334 is town as fuck.
That makes Zantetsu ++town and Battle Mage ++scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #337 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I might even get close to posting a reads list soon. Damn, what a time to be alive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #340 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My hatred for you reaches no bounds Battle Mage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #343 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He’s obviously saying that he believes Anotora is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #356 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 350, UnaBombaH wrote:I find it very hard to believe there isn't at least one scum in Zantetsu/Norwegian/BattleMage, but I don't mind it fow now. As long as we can come to an agreement that we lynch someone from the profii-wagon at it's peak.
And that someone isn't profii.

I know, I ask for a lot... :roll:
And why is Zantetsu scum? Because as far as i can tell the only reason you’re including him now is because i expressed an townread on him. Which is stupid.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #357 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Which is part of the reason your posts annoy me together with Battle Mage. Because they are so reachy. Using moon logic to confirm your reads proves one of two things. Either you two are just bad, or you’re scum. And i sincerely hope for all our sakes it is the latter.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #366 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure i find Battle Mage to be a part of "one of the towniest slots in the game" but otherwise i mostly agree with what you've said Luca.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #368 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've sorted my thoughts and this is where i'm at with my reads right now. If anyone needs clarification just ask me.

Town

- Zantetsu
- Luca Blight

Townlean

- Saudade
- 72offsuit
- Egix96

Null/Either way

- Riabi
- Looker
- Battle Mage
- profii

Scumlean

- Anotora
- Churros

Scum

- UnaBombaH

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I highly doubt this will do anything at all to make Battle Mage scumread me less. But i often let my emotions take over sometimes, and now that i've calmed down i've considered that Battle Mage's push on me could come from town. Una is still scummy though and i believe he should be the lynch today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #371 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 370, Zantetsu wrote:That is a very pretty list Norwegian.

I think we need to talk about UnaBombaH because we have polar opposite reads there. The problem is that if I give you my explanation it's possibly going to put some bullseye's on some people ...
So i take it you have a good reason to not see UnaBombaH as scummy? Something to do with game mechanics? Is that what you're hinting at?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #372 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don't say what it is though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #373 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have absolutely no idea why there's so much resistance to this wagon, but if that is how it's going to be then i suppose i can go with one of my scumleans instead.
VOTE: Anotora

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #374 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, and keep in mind. I still believe Una is scum, but i'm changing my vote to someone that has a more reasonable chance to actually be a consensus town lynch.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #377 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 375, Luca Blight wrote:Is there any reason you went for Anotora over Churros?
Not really. Saudade and Zantetsu is already voting Anotora so that's why i joined the wagon with the most votes already.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #383 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 380, UnaBombaH wrote:Another nasty, bad mannered post. I thought you were a nice fellow. And more accurate in your hunches.
I'm neither scum nor bad. I'm a man on a mission. And my D1 mission is to make sure me and profii both make it out of this day.
I'm not nice. I believe you've gotten the wrong impression from my scum!play back in that mini we had recently. When i was pretending to be a soft fluffball. :wink:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #387 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My thoughts is that town needs to get their shit together, pick a target. And lynch them. It's time to compromise and see some flips.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #395 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 394, Battle Mage wrote:Less than 1 day.
Oh wow people's reads change in mafia?
Seriously can you stop scumreading trivial shit and actually get your head in the game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #396 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I guess to "prove you wrong" i was supposed to keep my same vote on a wagon that would never get enough votes to actually become a lynch? Yeah that's real smart.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #397 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

/S
/S
/S

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #399 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 398, Battle Mage wrote:Why is Zantetsu your top town-read?
He has an attitude of towny solviness and i understand his mindset. I think it would be hard for mafia to fake. Post responding to my question for him to elaborate his townreads was very good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #401 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 398, Battle Mage wrote:This is an awful interaction.
Yeah i actually agree that was a really stupid thing of me to say in hindsight, i was just curious why he would defend Una to this extent.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #403 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 400, Battle Mage wrote:It was a joke - you need to chill out.

What are you going to do if I actually vote for you!?
You are a joke.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #405 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 404, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 401, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 398, Battle Mage wrote:This is an awful interaction.
Yeah i actually agree that was a really stupid thing of me to say in hindsight, i was just curious why he would defend Una to this extent.
Not a trick question: Why do you believe him? :wink:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #418 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Zantetsu can you just say why you don't believe Una shouldn't be the lynch? Because i feel like this is going nowhere.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #419 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 415, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 413, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 398, Battle Mage wrote:I agree there is at least 1 scum in that trio, although think we'll have a lot more clarity once Proffi is lynched.
What kind of clarity do you expect to get from a profii lynch about whether or not Norwegian and I are scumbuddies?
Well, if Proffi is scum, Norweg will be top of the list tomorrow. And if Norweg is scum, you are top of the list on Day 3. I've got it all mapped out. :cool:
*COUGH*
Sorry i'm allergic to faulty premises.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #421 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 420, Battle Mage wrote:Ah ah ah, I've asked you 3 times to explain what YOU think. Why won't you?
Because i don't respect you as a player.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #424 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not gonna lie. I didn’t join this game to play mafia, i joined this particular game to play with one of my friends who invited me over here. But then they’ve been VL/A for 3 days and i’m stuck dealing with Battle Mage tunneling me. It’s just depressing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #427 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do believe the game has been killed by this ongoing argument. Half the playerlist hasn’t posted in years.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #429 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 426, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not gonna lie. I didn’t join this game to play mafia, i joined this particular game to play with one of my friends who invited me over here. But then they’ve been VL/A for 3 days and i’m stuck dealing with Battle Mage tunneling me. It’s just depressing.
:lol:

Very touching. I don't buy it.
You don’t have to buy it. Keep being a good tool and tunnel town. I don’t expect anything more from you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #432 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 430, Riabi wrote:
In post 421, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 420, Battle Mage wrote:Ah ah ah, I've asked you 3 times to explain what YOU think. Why won't you?
Because i don't respect you as a player.
Would you answer the question if I asked? Because I think it's a valid question and I'd like to know the answer as well.
Alright.
Regarding Zantetsu. It is true that i initially questioned his claim about Unau because i found his defense weird and couldn’t understand the reasoning behind his claim. His response indicated mechanics related answers so i didn’t think i should dig any deeper. But considering further query might be important after all. Because i don’t see what could convince him so strongly about Una town unless for some reason they were masons. (Which seems unlikely.) so assuming Zantetsu can’t explain his reasoning it might be something to follow up on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #433 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It seems likely that scum are in people not posting considering this gamestate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #434 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But there is most likely scum in active posters as well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #435 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

2/1 ratio i’m guessing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #438 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m basing it on me and Battle Mage being town. If i was scum in this situation and witnessed Norwegianboy/Battle Mage arguing i would probably stay back and do very little to disturb the current gamestate. Therefore i believe that most scum are staying back right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #440 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It is also the fact that nobody is really supporting Battle Mage. Showing that he is alone and not group!scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #441 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 439, Riabi wrote:
In post 438, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m basing it on me and Battle Mage being town. If i was scum in this situation and witnessed Norwegianboy/Battle Mage arguing i would probably stay back and do very little to disturb the current gamestate. Therefore i believe that most scum are staying back right now.
Ok, but, that "2/1 ratio" bit is oddly specific. Where does that come from?
It’s just a guess. You don’t find it likely all 3 scum are lurkers do you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #501 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 493, Anotora wrote:This is unlike you. Rarely does your town meta feature aggressive, snarky appeals to emotion like this.
I am one of the rarest specimens.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #502 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hi Churros. Sorry i played bad up to now. I told myself i wouldn’t do it. But i did. There’s no escaping it. Anyway the reason for my scumread on you was that i found it weird you would come in and say i was town then VLA for 3 days. But your catch up looks better so i don’t think your overtly scummy anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #503 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did Una say anything important? I didn’t really read most of it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #514 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:v
Churros might be scum.
But i didn't want to believe it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #516 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But Anotora is still scummy tho. So i prefer voting there today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #522 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 519, Luca Blight wrote:Churros’ reaction to Looker’s vote on him seems over the top.

NorwegianboyEE, is this kind of reaction normal from Town!Churros in your experience?
I've played with scum!Churros once. They also had a resigned attitude in that game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #523 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't want to vote you today Churros, i'm just suspicious is all.
That can easily change because i really really want to believe you are town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #524 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw Luca are you actually ok with voting Anotoras? Because that seems like a wagon most people can agree on and i highly suspect it will be the best compromise lynch possible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #527 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

One thing to notice though. Profii has basically gone nonexistent ever since that wagon on him stalled. I'd expect town!him to be a bit more interested in what's going on... no?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #535 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And that's precisely why i scumread Una. What exactly is this idiotic reason they delayed the Profii lynch in the first place?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #541 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Churros, if you want more chill games where you can take things super easy you should join mini theme games and such. I played a game called waifu upick not so long ago and that was one of the most chill games i've had. Played a mini normal with almost the same playerlist shortly afterwards and things sudenly got 10x times more tense. It's the lobby that is the problem.
Mini normals are where you find the tryhards. Mini theme is where you find the chill dudes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #551 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 549, UnaBombaH wrote:Obviously if Profii refuses to play or fails to build their normal process as town, well..why would it ever matter what I think? :lol:
Isn't this the exact reason why Profii got wagoned in the first place? And the only time he did anything to remedy that was when he was L-1. But then he went back to his old antics immediately afterwards. And you're saying you've got a gut townread off of that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #553 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The biggest reason why i townread Profii at all was because of my firm belief that you (Una) were playing ultra scummily and setting up future lynches based on a wagon that had yet to resolve. Calling it scum motivated and etc...
But if it turns out you actually are town going off of a ultra vague """gut""" townread and isn't scum. Then the inital points on Profii still stands and there is no reason why he shouldn't be the lynch today or in the future.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #555 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Profii
Maybe this will wake him up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #557 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 556, Saudade wrote:is profii voting anotora
Yes Saudaddy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #563 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 562, Looker wrote:Are you trying to wake him up or kill him?
I'm trying to gently wake him up so i can whisper warmly in his ears. "You're scum" and then hang him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #605 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The timing of Profii's return is kinda bad. If he had these reads on his mind he could have posted them before.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #606 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 599, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 595, profii wrote:
In post 594, Luca Blight wrote:Yeah this is never Town!Profii.

Thanks for confirming.
If you are town be careful you dont make yourself tomorrows lynch with this
Like why would a town player even say this?

It’s a scum post.
++

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #613 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 611, profii wrote:Still claiming VT still wont self hammer
Did anyone ask you to self-hammer?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #627 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah it reads like a shitty setup. He's been calling me Profii's teammate, and now he's saying i should be lynched tommorow if Profii flips town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #631 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i'm still scumreading Una if anyone was wondering.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #634 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 633, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 631, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So i'm still scumreading Una if anyone was wondering.
Does your read depend at all on profii's flip?
Didn't i mention earlier that my belief was town!profii equals scum!Una?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #636 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd actually reconsider my read on Una if Profii was scum, because i don't believe scum buddies would be that blatant. Una reads as a scum player that """townreads""" a super scummy slot to get towncred when the lynch goes through and it flips town.
note: I'm assuming Profii is town since he's still claiming VT when he has been hammered.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #640 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Battle Mage i hope i don't need to spell out the obvious here. But my associations with Profii if he flips scum are nonexistent. This is assuming he even flips scum, which i don't know why you believe when Profii claimed VT when he was hammered.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #644 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Profii and Una was S/S Una would be bussing here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #646 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 645, Battle Mage wrote:that theory goes...
Into the toilet where it belongs.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #648 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 642, profii wrote:
In post 640, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Battle Mage i hope i don't need to spell out the obvious here. But my associations with Profii if he flips scum are nonexistent. This is assuming he even flips scum, which i don't know why you believe when Profii claimed VT when he was hammered.
But you were the one telling me to self hammer in the PT, ugh
Your comments are a mood sometimes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #654 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town trolling that they are scum is much funnier.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #657 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 655, Battle Mage wrote:Funny how quick people turn up to throw shade at me after the hammer...
Can i UNO reverse card your statement by mentioning that you yourself immediately shaded me in the very same post where you hammered Profii.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #659 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 658, Anotora wrote:We ended the day this quickly? Foolish and premature.
Oh please. This day needed to end. Nothing productive was happening outside of that Profii wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #671 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 669, Looker wrote:
In post 667, Riabi wrote:And here's a perfect example of what I mean, you're voting Anotora based on a post that has no reasoning behind it, and doing so without any reasoning of your own.
Do you have an actual reason for your vote?
Obviously - everyone that voted for Anotora yesterday is dead.
In post 667, Riabi wrote:It's because your ISO was and still is, weak.
Weaker than Anotora's?
Wow, deflection much?
Yeah i don’t particurarly townread this slot either.
Decent wagon. VOTE: Looker

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #708 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 673, UnaBombaH wrote:Norwegian might say whatever he wants about it, but my gutread on profii was accurate, and I wish enough of you guys could've trusted me just a bit more.
You townread town? Wow, i guess that makes you town too!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #709 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 681, UnaBombaH wrote:I have a guilty on him?
Barring a mod-error, he is scum. :]
I don't buy this. Full claim what exactly your guilty is or i'm calling bullshit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #710 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 706, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 260, UnaBombaH wrote:It's a complicated thing, but I'm a
simple
man myself.
+
In post 382, UnaBombaH wrote:Bah, that was an inconsiderate post to make, I'm sorry.
I would've been fighting Covid in
Naples
with my luck anyway.. :facepalm:
Simple + Neapolitan (= "a native or inhabitant of Naples").

So if Luca is a neighbour, I should've gotten a "no result". (same for any PR + alignment for that matter)
If Luca were a Vanilla Townie, I would've gotten a "Vanilla Townie" for result.
Instead my result was "not Vanilla". Meaning that with my role-combination the only way I would get that, is if Luca were to be a Vanilla Goon.

I did realize after I had already opened my mouth, that the result I was given doesn't exactly say "not Vanilla
Townie
"
as it should
, which is why I already asked the mod for clarification.
But barring a total mistake in the result I received, Luca is scum. AND considering how 72 already "confirmed" them as neighbours, so would he.
A neighbor isn't a vanilla town. So your "guilty" doesn't prove anything other than him not being a VT or Mafia Goon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #711 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 684, Battle Mage wrote:You're claiming a cop with a guilty on Luca? Well that works for me.

Unvote, Vote: Luca
Can't believe you fell for this. Why did you assume he was a cop?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #712 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why was Una so confident on Luca being guilty? As opposed to being a PR? Instead, the instant he get's out of the gate he is encouraging a lynch on Luca. One of the towniest slots in the game. And also shading me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #713 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: UnaBombaH

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #714 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 675, UnaBombaH wrote:Battle Mage, join me on the only real wagon today.
I've made up my mind, and I really want to VOTE: Luca Blight today.
If Una is scum then Battle Mage can't be their teammate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #715 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm guessing Una/Looker team. Third i'm not sure yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #716 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 681, UnaBombaH wrote:I have a guilty on him?
Barring a mod-error, he is scum.
This fucking confidence in a "not VT" result? Yeah no, Una is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #717 (isolation #142) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Una's play here makes sense as a scum PR. He is basically a scum role cop to make it easier for mafia to kill town power roles. His role doesn't make a lot of sense as a town utility.
He fake claimed to discredit the push on Looker whom i am certain is his scum teammate at this point, and make us lynch Luca instead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #718 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually, "fake claim" isn't the right word. I'm sure he is honest about his role and target. But he is not town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #719 (isolation #144) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ask yourself this. In a normal setup. Why would town have a role that can detect VT's and PR's?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #720 (isolation #145) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Una should be lynched for the claim alone, and it's not like he was townie to begin with. Or whether i believe for a second his push on Luca is made in good faith.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #721 (isolation #146) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is where i'm at right now.

Town/Townlean

- Luca Blight (Their push on Profii yesterday was townie. I don't care if Profii flipped town, Luca usually isn't this aggressive about voting their scumreads if he is scum. So i strongly believe in him being town.)
- Churros (Feel much better about the slot ever since they had time to catch up.)
- Battle Mage (The way they've changed their minds on slots reads as a natural progression and is hard for scum to fake.)
- 72offsuit (I liked the vote on Una today, and the reads they've posted. Didn't agree with all of it, but shows effort.)

Null:

- Zantetsu (I need to read this slot more deeply before i can confidently say which alignment they have.)
- Anotora (Saudade the brilliant player, pushed this slot. But i'm not too sure about why he thought they was scummy, so still null for me.)
- Riabi (Generally townie tone, but i'm not too familiar with this players meta, so i'll stay cautious and put them down to null still.)

Scumlean/Scum

- Egix96 (Impossible to read, doesn't have much of an presence. Basically just a slot that needs to be lynched if scum isn't found elsewhere.)
- Looker (Weird posts that i generally don't agree with at all. Logic and reasoning behind their votes don't make much sense. Generally not a lot of townie vibes from the slot.)

Scummier than scum

- UnaBombaH (Self-evident.)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #723 (isolation #147) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Looker. I don’t think it’s fair to claim i’m not even trying when i’ve made 50 posts explaining my current thought process. While you have basically been shitposting and throwing out a team of Norwee/Riabi/Anotora with no real explanation of connection. You didn’t even do much to refute my points other than call it idiotic. Also i would like to add that Una never fake claimed anything other than alignment. If you would read my points on him and take a stance rather than this wishy-washy garbage, maybe i’d feel better about your slot and reconsider whether you two really are in league or not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #724 (isolation #148) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You literally gave no comment on whether Una is scummy for the reasoning i mentioned. Only explained why a connection between the two of you are ridicolous. Well, why is it? I’ve made my case, you have only blurted out names with no real clarification or attempt at making other players understand your thought prpcess and POV.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #725 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My main points against Una:

- Posturing on the Profii wagon. Unexplainable "gut" read of him being town, which reads as fake. And today he’s all about the LAMISTY arguments of "i townread Profii so i am right and Luca is scum."

- Claiming a guilty which he explains makes Luca 100% be scum. Howver turns out he was lying as he only had a result of Luca not being VT. But Luca never claimed VT, so why would a result of "not VT" mean Luca is scum? Nonetheless, with such certainty?

- His claimed role has negative town utility and positive scum utility.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #741 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Zantetsu is scum as Battle Mage claims, it raises the possibility that he is trying to redirect our attention from one of Luca/Una. As evidenced by his "This is probably a mod error" stance.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #743 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Zantetsu should claim. In fact i’m starting to wonder if a mass claim wouød be best at this point. Then we can do setup analyzis and find out who is the most believable.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #744 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Assuming BM is honest. It seems quite believable that a traffic analyzt guilty on Zantetsu= him being scum. We’ve already got two neighbor claims. So unless there are two neighborhoods in the same game, he is most likely scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #746 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
Got to get my bearings straight.

My vote today will most likely be one of Una/Zantetsu. Waiting to see what comes out of this first.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #749 (isolation #154) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Churros stated something like "this is one of the weirdest games i've played" earlier. And tbh, i completely agree with that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #751 (isolation #155) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do believe Egix96 has a habit of being rather useless as both alignments. But there is no reason to townread him in this particular game as far as i can tell, so he is definitely low in the PoE list.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #753 (isolation #156) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Having mulled things over, i'd rather follow a guilty made by someone i trust rather than my own scumread off of Una.
VOTE: Zantetsu

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #755 (isolation #157) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 752, Battle Mage wrote:Can someone explain the Mod error thing to me? Like, if the Mod made an error, does that mean Una is confirmed town? and Luca-72offsuit confirmed neighbours? :shifty:
I don't see how this really confirms anything about Una's alignment. Although there is the argument being raised that this is too stupid of a strategy for scum!Una to do. Personally i'm not really townreading Una based off that. Regarding Luca, assuming Una's only claim on Luca being guilty is that he is "not VT" then that is definitely not convincing enough for me.
It does seem silly that Luca/72 would confirm being neighbors if they are both scum. So i'm not going to question the neighbor claim, but whether or not they are both town neighbors is up to debate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #760 (isolation #158) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Zantetsu. If BM is lying. He’ll be lynched tommorow. What is the reason for BM to fake claim a guilty on you if he dies tommorow assuming you flip town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #761 (isolation #159) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like yeah, it buys scum an extra day. But he get’s outed as scum and people can use that association to find the next scums. The only plausible explanation i can see is that he fake claims to protect someone else being wagoned, but wouldn’t that also become apparent if he was exposed?
I just don’t see what scum!Battle Mage would gain from faking a guilty on you at this stage of the game. And you’ve even made it clear that you’re claiming no PT’s on your person. So explain that result then?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #762 (isolation #160) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also find this: "He is pocketing you, Norwee" a weird stance to have. I think you’re just desperate to discredit his claim seeing as there is no real way out of this. Because neighbors already claimed, and having a traffic PT makes sense in a setup with a hood.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #763 (isolation #161) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So yeah, sorry bud. But you’re mafia.
Vote Zantetsu.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #765 (isolation #162) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 764, Zantetsu wrote:If Una or Luck is scum then he could be trying to protect his scum buddy by diverting from that issue.
Who do you think it is then, assuming this is the case?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #767 (isolation #163) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If BM is scum, then there is definitely something much deeper and really shady that is going on.
If he is town then the game should be rather simple though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #770 (isolation #164) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was pushed as scum by both Battle Mage and Una on day 1, yet now Battle Mage is apparently so eager to pocket me?
Well i'm honored if nothing else.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #773 (isolation #165) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 771, Zantetsu wrote:How do you explain his 180 on you then?
Beats me, why don't you ask him yourself?
In post 772, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 767, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If he is town then the game should be rather simple though.
How so?
Because that means we lynch you, because you are scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #777 (isolation #166) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 775, Zantetsu wrote:Why are you deferring to Battle Mage instead of answering the question?
Are you pushing the burden of proof on me? You're the one that's under suspicion right now, not me. :shifty:
In post 775, Zantetsu wrote:That doesn't make the game simple though. There's a lot more game left after D2.
True, why don't you make things simple and tell us your scum teammates then, so we can wrap things up early?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #784 (isolation #167) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, you've made your case Zantetsu. And it's not very convincing. But nobody will blame you for not trying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #789 (isolation #168) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 781, Riabi wrote:
In post 777, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 775, Zantetsu wrote:Why are you deferring to Battle Mage instead of answering the question?
Are you pushing the burden of proof on me? You're the one that's under suspicion right now, not me. :shifty:
I do think it's a valid question, and in a game where all scum players are still alive, I think the idea of only the person who's under the most suspicion being the only one to have to answer questions is silly. Town should be trying to find all scum simultaneously.
Does the question matter? I can't read Battle Mages mind. Maybe he started townreading me based on Profii's flip, maybe he reconsidered me based on his guilty on Zantetsu. Maybe he just thought i wasn't scummy after all.
In the end, the important thing is that he's got a guilty and there is no way we'll not lynch either Zantetsu or Battle Mage today. Although i think it's rather clear i am on the firm side of Zantetsu being scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #791 (isolation #169) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 788, Battle Mage wrote:This is a fair point - would be good to get people's thoughts on who Zant's buddies are likely to be!
As much as this saddens me to say, assuming Una's weird role actually does confirm Luca being scum. It seems a Luca/Zantetsu scum team might be possible. Although i'd definitely want to lynch Zantetsu first, i believe BM's claim more than Una's right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #793 (isolation #170) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yeah, Zantetsu's attempt to say Una's result on Luca is just a mod error heavily points towards Luca being scum.
So if Zantetsu scum= Turbo lynch Luca Blight tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #794 (isolation #171) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 792, Battle Mage wrote:And where does that leave 72offsuit?
He could still be town. If Luca flips mafia neighbor, then he is most definitely town. It doesn't make much sense for there to be 2 scums in 1 neighborhood.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #796 (isolation #172) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There's still the issue of the last scum though, if we're rolling with a Zantetsu/Luca solve. I'll work with figuring that out at, assuming i get the time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #799 (isolation #173) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 798, UnaBombaH wrote:If anyone still thinks I'm somehow bullshitting with a situation and claim this bold, go ahead.
I really am not.
So based on the result alone, I apparently do not have a guilty on Luca after all.
I guess.
Screw the guilty. Just forget about your role. Can't you see that Zantetsu!scum implicates Luca!scum? No power needed for that.
If you believe Battle Mage then the game becomes rather simple. And if he is lying, we lynch him tommorow. It's not a bad situation for town right now if we follow this plan.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #807 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Zantetsu and Luca Blight are scums then the most likely teammate is Egix96.

Solve= Zantetsu/Luca Blight/Egix96
Lynch in this order.
Zantetsu, if scum -> lynch Luca Blight, if scum -> lynch Egix96.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #811 (isolation #175) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And with that all having been said.
Good day.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #815 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 813, UnaBombaH wrote:But see here, my role only gets accurate results on Vanilla Townies.
It's working more like a scum-role with the way that it works here
Which was precisely my point in why i scumread you. But i don't think you could come up with all this shit as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #816 (isolation #177) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 812, Battle Mage wrote:Why are you both so convinced Zant-scum means Luca-scum??
Come on now, don't make me spell things out for you. It's obvious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #817 (isolation #178) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, we're voting Zantetsu today. We can argue about the next lynch tommorow. But make Luca your prime suspect please.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #820 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 818, UnaBombaH wrote:So no, I would never goof around with this as town, and scum!Una can play a lot better than you seem to think I could.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #823 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 821, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm going to check (and protect) Norwegian tonight anyway - can't protect our PT-cop with my simple mind.
Feel free. I'm VT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #825 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can be nice.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #829 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We lynch Zantetsu.

Una target me.
Battle Mage target Egix96.

That’s my suggested actions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #830 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Zantetsu is scum then it’s gg. Town won’t lose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #834 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The thing about deepwolves is that their crumbling house of cards fall down rather easily once one of them takes a hit. It’s quite beautiful in a way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #836 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 835, Looker wrote:I wish Norway would put some effort into this game.
What do you even want from me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #837 (isolation #186) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re either willfully ignorant, or stupid. If you don’t think i’ve put effort into this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #839 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Riabi, vote Zantetsu.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #840 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry for the things i’ve said about you Battle Mage. I’ve been way too irritable at certain points in this game. And that is definitely a flaw in my character.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #860 (isolation #189) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t mind being lynched tommorow if Luca is next. Obviously i am going to be seen as the best choice for scum!Luca to push once Zantetsu is dead. And yeah, Una is obviously getting killed no matter who the scums are tommorow. Whether i’m town or scum it’s always the best move for mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #862 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mage isn’t VT so the protect will fail.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #865 (isolation #191) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BM and Una can both target me if paranoid. Or we go with the plan i said. I’m fine with either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #868 (isolation #192) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is it so ridiculous?
If Zantetsu!scum and Una!town equals trye. Then i find it suspicious why Zant would react the way he did to Una’s "guilty" on Luca Blight. He could have voted Luca using that reasoning and pushed it as a mislynch. Instead he worked hard to question the claim and protect you. It reads more like a scum worried about his partner than your typical scum manouvering.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #869 (isolation #193) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:
In post 731, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 706, UnaBombaH wrote:Simple + Neapolitan (= "a native or inhabitant of Naples").

So if Luca is a neighbour, I should've gotten a "no result". (same for any PR + alignment for that matter)
If Luca were a Vanilla Townie, I would've gotten a "Vanilla Townie" for result.
Instead my result was "not Vanilla". Meaning that with my role-combination the only way I would get that, is if Luca were to be a Vanilla Goon.
If your role is simple neopolitan, and if Luca is a town neighbor, then you should have gotten a No Result on Luca.

Neopolitan on town neighbor would give result "Luca is not a vanilla townie", since that's what neopolitan does -- gives positives on vanilla town and negatives on everything else.

But then the simple modifier would prevent this and give "No Result", since that's what the simple modifier does -- give the same result as a roleblocked action if the target is not vanilla town.

If your role is simple neopolitan, and Luca is a scum neighbor, then you would have gotten the result "Luca is not vanilla townie", since that's what neopolitan does.

But the simple modifier would also have kicked in because scum!neighor!Luca is also not vanilla town, so you would have gotten "No Result" there too.

The conclusion is that Luca cannot possibly be a neighbor, either scum or town.

Which means that both Luca and 72 would be lying. Which is possible given that Luca and 72 both made their defenses of each other before Una revealed his simple neopolitan role and thus might not have predicted that Una's role would be one which exactly countered their mutual defense.

Of course, it is also really hard to believe that scum!72 and scum!Luca would defend themselves in this way since it means that lynch of one would then give a guilty on the other. Which would be just about the worst possible association to give as a scum pair. It would mean that you have to win in 5p LYLO and don't even get a 3p LYLO.

But then, why would scum!Una have concocted such a strange and specific fake claim as "simple neopolitan"?

What would be like a huge gambit versus an even huger gambit.

On the other hand ... why would Una claim a guilty on Luca just because he got the result "Luca is not vanilla town" when there is the obvious other possibility that Luca is town with a role?
In post 678, UnaBombaH wrote:Luca Blight is scum.
Won't vote anyone else for now.
There is no uncertainty about the above.

Can you explain why scum!Zantetsu would put in all this effort to discredit Una’s claim? And try to de-escalate the situation.
Another point to remember, Zantetsu had no way of knowing he would be exposed as scum moments later when he wrote these posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #874 (isolation #194) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s why i said BM should target Egix.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #875 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And honestly. The most important discussion to be having right now is: who are Zantetsu’s teammates. So if it’s not you, who are the last two according to yourself?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #878 (isolation #196) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 315, Zantetsu wrote:Anyway, all that aside here are the players I am leaning town on:

Luca
Norwegian
Egix
UnaBombaH
profii

Here are the players I am leaning scum on:

Anotora
Battle Mage
Churros
This is an important piece of info here. Dropping it so i can look at it later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #879 (isolation #197) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d like it if as many people as possible could take a look at Zantetsu’s ISO and explain who they believe his teammates are. That would be the best way forward.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #880 (isolation #198) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Based on interactions i don’t think Looker is a likely teammate. Not Churros either.
Riabi maybe.
Battle Mage and Una, obviously not.
72offsuit could be, especially if Luca is town.
Egix seems very likely. Luca too.
Anotora might be.

I’m not sure whether Zantetsu is the type that buzzes his teammates or not. Does anyone have a meta with this guy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #881 (isolation #199) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Based on interactions i don’t think Looker is a likely teammate. Not Churros either.
Riabi maybe.
Battle Mage and Una, obviously not.
72offsuit could be, especially if Luca is town.
Egix seems very likely. Luca too.
Anotora might be.

I’m not sure whether Zantetsu is the type that buzzes his teammates or not. Does anyone have a meta with this guy?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”