Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #254 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:08 am

Post by T3 »

So
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:13 am

Post by T3 »

My friend was just telling me about how she met someone who’s dog died in front of her on the spot after eating a poisonous frog :(

My cats would probably last an hour in the wild. Too much fur, not enough street smarts. If we let them out at night they would get eaten by a coyote.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:13 am

Post by T3 »

So I should catch up
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 22, Gamma Emerald wrote:KT is town
Is this a serious read?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 267, T3 wrote:
In post 22, Gamma Emerald wrote:KT is town
Is this a serious read?
Nvm
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 33, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 31, redcardinal wrote:
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 23, Seanzie wrote:I've analyzed all the posts in the thread and even though only half the playerbase has checked in, I have determined the wolf team beyond a reasonable doubt. I'd tell you all who the wolves are, but that'd make the game unfun for everyone else, so I'll hold off for now.

Also, hello everyone!

Spoiler: disclaimer
the term "beyond a reasonable doubt" here means with probability exactly 1/220.
I’d take those odds tbf
KT is town for the response to schadd
is this a meta read?
not exactly
it's not KT meta, more just general expectation based on when I've made posts like the one KT did
I think that Gamma could be town for this too - this feels like a read that at least isn’t fake.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
In post 45, Seanzie wrote:
In post 44, Galron wrote:Oh schadd_'s here.
hmmm....
This is something I would expect to see from newbscum. But Seanzie isn’t a newbie. I do get Haschel’s vote, though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:22 am

Post by T3 »

In post 54, redcardinal wrote:
In post 48, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

I don't see the "hmmm..." post as suspicious, but the post telling us how suspicious it was isn't doing you any favors.

Unvote, Vote: Seanzie
it does show a certain kind of self-awareness I think scum are more likely to have
VOTE: Seanzie
In post 55, Seanzie wrote:
In post 52, Crescent wrote:

What about it is supposed to be suspicious?
I've seen wolves "hmm..." posts to make it look like they're thinking hard about something while not actually giving any takes, and they can later use that post to fit pretty much any narrative (i.e. if I was a wolf and later today I push Galron, I could be like "see, I suspected them all the way back here!" vs if I decide to townread them, I could be like "yeah, I thought a lot about them as early as this and decided they look townie!".
In post 67, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 55, Seanzie wrote:
In post 52, Crescent wrote:

What about it is supposed to be suspicious?
I've seen wolves "hmm..." posts to make it look like they're thinking hard about something while not actually giving any takes, and they can later use that post to fit pretty much any narrative (i.e. if I was a wolf and later today I push Galron, I could be like "see, I suspected them all the way back here!" vs if I decide to townread them, I could be like "yeah, I thought a lot about them as early as this and decided they look townie!".

why did you essentially decide to try a reaction test?
Also where have you seen scum do this sort of thing before?
It’s also not particularly good bait because no one had posted in the 2 hours between the posts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:24 am

Post by T3 »

I didn’t mean to quote 54 and 55.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 72, Seanzie wrote:VOTE: RedCardinal
Why do you think redcardinal’s read is fake? I don’t think that your post was obviously a RT.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:31 am

Post by T3 »

In post 82, Galron wrote:Home now. What's up?
In post 84, Galron wrote:Neat.
From what I remember, Galron was significantly more enthusiastic as town when I played with him. I also had a scum game with him, which I’ll review after I catch up.

This post feels like Galron is trying to act as ‘unfrozen’ as possible under the pressure.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:35 am

Post by T3 »

In post 92, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 60, Seanzie wrote:
In post 57, schadd_ wrote:was somebody supposed to tell you it was scummy? what was your plan in that case
I was kind of hoping someone would, yeah. Gotta get the game going somehow, and I read people better when they push me. Since I know no one here, it would have been helpful to see how people reacted to me.
Fascinating. Does this make sense to anybody else?
Isn’t what Seanzie did a thing that happens a lot?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:05 am

Post by T3 »

In post 123, Seanzie wrote:
In post 120, redcardinal wrote:
In post 119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?
what do you think of Galron?
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
Eh, this is not a good way to read someone IMO. It is barely 24 hours into the game and there are tons of NAI reasons someone could have only posted once by now. Smells more like feeling out LHF tbh.
I don’t like the way Seanzie defends himself here. Its like he’s explaining why the read is bad without actually talking to the person giving the read, in order to avoid creating conflict.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:08 am

Post by T3 »

In post 277, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 276, T3 wrote:
In post 57, schadd_ wrote:was somebody supposed to tell you it was scummy? what was your plan in that case
I was kind of hoping someone would, yeah. Gotta get the game going somehow, and I read people better when they push me. Since I know no one here, it would have been helpful to see how people reacted to me.
Isn’t what Seanzie did a thing that happens a lot?
A reaction test that ends after two hours for no reason with no reactions either way? No, to my knowledge it is not a thing that happens a lot.
Oh, I misunderstood what you were referring to.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:00 am

Post by T3 »

In post 284, Seanzie wrote:
In post 282, T3 wrote:
In post 123, Seanzie wrote:
In post 120, redcardinal wrote:
In post 119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?
what do you think of Galron?
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
Eh, this is not a good way to read someone IMO. It is barely 24 hours into the game and there are tons of NAI reasons someone could have only posted once by now. Smells more like feeling out LHF tbh.
I don’t like the way Seanzie defends himself here. Its like he’s explaining why the read is bad without actually talking to the person giving the read, in order to avoid creating conflict.
I don't think you understand my post. I wasn't talking about myself there, but saying that Red's take on Fancypants being scummy because they had posted only once was bad and possibly them going after LHF (granted, they were actually talking about Galron, but that is a whole other story, my response was thinking they were talking about FancyPants).
Oh yeah I did not understand your post
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:48 am

Post by T3 »

In post 101, Eiralox wrote:

i mean it is fascinating, an interesting study, but can be a town ploy to draw sus. or can be scum ploy to seem like town ploy to draw sus. idk, either way i sure hope Seanzie isn't going to whirlwind into me whenever i hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think that the original “hmmmm” is NAI, but saying that no one called him sus 2 hours later is scum indicative.

That’s the conclusion I’ve arrived at but I’ll need to analyze more.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:59 am

Post by T3 »

In post 111, redcardinal wrote:
In post 97, Haschel Cedricson wrote:By the by, while I'm interested in everyone's thoughts re: my last question, I'm particularly interested in a response from redcardinal and hope that it is in her next post.
everything but the reading people better when they push me bit. I can understand most of seanzie's explained thought process from a town pov, but the way he asks questions and explains his bait feels kind of fake, like scum that is too self aware and absorbed in their own play
I don’t like both of these posts. It feels like redcardinal is latching on to the scum self awareness tell but not doing real scumuunting. The second post is also questionable, but her claim of wanting to lim the lowest poster could just be a thing redcardinal believes.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 134, Seanzie wrote:
In post 131, Gamma Emerald wrote:

you made a non-RVS galron vote here but dropped it to vote red before explaining.Why did you vote Galron here?
Their "oh Shodd's here" post looked like it could be trying to create a bad teammate interaction. Nothing strong, but latching onto weak things early on gets the game going.
Gut says that this is a townpost
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 143, redcardinal wrote:seanzie, my stance on you is leaning scum, since twice now you've made these kind of weird posts wondering why people aren't having specific responses to things you've said, as if you're very focused on how people are perceiving you in particular, moreso than I would expect town to be. I'm wavering a little though, because I think you might just be like that, and reading your other games isn't helping very much, so at this point I'd rather spend my time getting reads on other people
I strongly dislike this post - redcardinal is talking to Seanzie and accusing him while trying to be as non-confrontational as possible.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 160, Galron wrote:I can't tell if gamma is confbiasing or wolf. Seems he decided I was scum after fewer than 10 words.

Not the first time though.
I really, really, really dislike Galron’s tone here. Like there’s not much of an attempt to defend himself, he just brushes it off while trying to not seem like he’s cracking under pressure.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 176, Crescent wrote:Galton made 7 posts in a row and they all said absolutely nothing, then he proceeded to.. "lol" when asked to give actual content?

Galton is exuding quite an impressive level of don't give a shit here. People have brought up other games of his: Is there any precedent for him acting this way?
Galron’s not giving a shit is just very fake and it seems like Galron is scum desperately trying to shake the ‘deer in headlights’ label that Gamma gave him. Just saying ‘Lol’ when asked to give reads is obviously not pro-town. The town thing to do here is to actually try and find reads?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 190, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 150, Malakittens wrote:
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:GAMMA
KITTY
CRESCENT
MALA

COMBINE

TO SUPER SAILOR SCOUTS

LETS LIM GALRON

ARROOOOOWROOLOOOO
Baa baa. VOTE: Galron
In post 191, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Lol
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
I mean I agree with the sentiment of the posts but I find the tonal shift odd. I don’t think that Galron’s post is scummy enough that it can elicit enough of an emotional reaction to make KT say this.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 201, Eiralox wrote:
In post 197, Seanzie wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

UNVOTE: Fancy Pants

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
This reaction feels legit, I doubt that scum would retaliate against Seanzie’s post like this, and I don’t know if scum would think to talk about it being frustrating to form reads.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 206, Crescent wrote:As someone who townread Eiralox basically all game in 2273, the harshness of that reaction in #201 scumpinged me. It feels like it's getting very defensive to justify a lack of action instead of the more "whatever" reaction I'd expect. Like, I know I've been underwhelming in activity myself, but I also haven't felt the need to yell at other people to mask it.
What specifically in your other games made you think that aerial ox would have a whatever reaction? Did a similar situation arise?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 212, Seanzie wrote:
In post 211, Eiralox wrote:
In post 207, Seanzie wrote:
On the other hand, I invite you to push me.
trust me you don't want that.
In post 209, Crescent wrote:L
The issue I have with her: I mention a group of people that's inactive, and one of them both quickly pops in and gets very defensive when questioned on their lack of content. That kind of defensiveness simply wasn't present in the personality of this player in 2273. She was angry a bunch, but not defensive.
Crescent, please read and see that I addressed my wake-up post at schadd_ specifically, who mentioned my inactivity before you did(And who's voting me with the erstwhile Pants). Your mention of me rang no bells.
What I want should be irrelevant. If you believe I'm scum, push me. If not, what are you wasting your breath about?
In post 207, Seanzie wrote:
In post 205, Eiralox wrote:
In post 204, Seanzie wrote:
In post 201, Eiralox wrote:
In post 197, Seanzie wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

UNVOTE: Fancy Pants

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm giving my thoughts on what you've done.

See, this post suggests you didn't have time to form reads because of the weekend, but your last one it was because there wasn't enough content. Which one is it? Or is it just whatever excuse you can think of at the time?

lol i warn u not to push me, i can get like a badger. it was weekend, i was chill, i read through thread as time went on, saw nothing major, had no major reason to engage. rn im actually really not gonna add something for a while, i dont wanna, that's it. don't think im not wathcin' u tho, ur an interesting one.

this time out fo real imma got things 2 do
On the other hand, I invite you to push me. I can usually tell if you mean it or not, so it will help me get a read on a slot that otherwise seems committed to staying in the "contentless" area until they inevitably get PoE'd.
These posts seem quite performative, but I seem to recall Seanzie doing something similar in another game.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 226, Galron wrote:
In post 224, redcardinal wrote:
In post 222, Galron wrote:
In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
I guess after thinking about it I can kind of see the reaction test thing but I'm still not sure why the "this is a non-RVS vote." It sounds almost like the latter was trying to distract from the former. But overall they're slightly townie I guess. I mean I can at least follow them to a point.
awesome, appreciate it :) how about kittytacky?
Kitty tacky hasn't done anything bt come in and call me scum so I don't know. Your enthusiasm is a little off-putting.
Galron talking about KT seems like S/S. Galron defends KT by slightly shading redcardinal, while his stated position on KT is still null. Galron also makes no attempt to analyze KT’s vote on him despite KT’s obviously questionable vote.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:34 am

Post by T3 »

Unvote

Leftover RVS vote
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 302, Crescent wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isnt
I wouldn't say I've undermined the wagon, but I have questioned it. Three of the votes on that wagon are objectively very weak (Mala, Red, and Kitty), and the votes include 3 of the 4 lowest posters in the entire game.

And it's weird for you to jump to that conclusion because you know I question
everything
. You should know enough to be worried if I
didn't
question it.
The votes on Galron being lazy doesn’t mean that Galron isn’t scum. Galron could be scum and the votes are either bussing or lazy town, Galron could be town and the votes could be scum jumping on a wagon or lazy town. I do think that Galron is scum, and I think that KT is bussing Galron based on their interactions. The others votes on Galron aren’t necessarily AI.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 352, redcardinal wrote:crescent looking real bad if galron flips scum
I think that Crescent’s caution comes from a town POV, especially because Crescent strikes me as the type of player to approach an early wagon in a measured way.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 367, redcardinal wrote:I'm uncomfortable with how many townreads kt has and how little analysis is happening in any of his posts, but crescent is pinging the fuck out of me too and I don't know if this is scum on scum or what
Mala is doing the same thing, very little analysis and a lot of townreads. Do you think that Mala is scum for this too?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 373, redcardinal wrote:gah fuck it's not alignment indicative though and honestly I believe you
I like redcardinal’s progression on Crescent here, I think scum would try to latch on to Crescent’s mixup. redcardinal’s emotion when saying “gah fuck it” also is believable.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 404, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 352, redcardinal wrote:crescent looking real bad if galron flips scum
In post 353, redcardinal wrote:
In post 338, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:Catching up now. I doubt Galron gets eliminated here D1 if they're scum.
not without your help :)
In post 354, redcardinal wrote:
In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
In post 355, redcardinal wrote:kittytacky can I get some insight into your reads beyond galron?
Scummy string of posts
In what way? I get how the first post is scummy, but not really the rest.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:38 am

Post by T3 »

In post 419, redcardinal wrote:
In post 417, T3 wrote:
In post 367, redcardinal wrote:I'm uncomfortable with how many townreads kt has and how little analysis is happening in any of his posts, but crescent is pinging the fuck out of me too and I don't know if this is scum on scum or what
Mala is doing the same thing, very little analysis and a lot of townreads. Do you think that Mala is scum for this too?
I have no way to judge the seriousness of the townblocking attempts but yeah, I'm very uncomfy with mala
Got it. I think that Mala’s lack of content and large number of townreads is NAI, as Mala has been comparatively inactive. KT, on the other hand, has been actively scummy.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:58 am

Post by T3 »

In post 438, KittyTacky wrote: This weird pushing on me smells like a chainsaw defense of Galron NGL.
My bullshit meter is going off the charts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:07 am

Post by T3 »

You’re barely even pushing Galron, you posted an obviously performative vote on him a few days ago. If scum were going to chainsaw defend Galron, wouldn’t they just push someone who is going after Galron more aggressively?

Nah. I don’t believe you actually think that redcardinal is chainsawing you.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:07 am

Post by T3 »

You’re barely even pushing Galron, you posted an obviously performative vote on him a few days ago. If scum were going to chainsaw defend Galron, wouldn’t they just push someone who is going after Galron more aggressively?

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 440, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 410, T3 wrote:
In post 302, Crescent wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isnt
I wouldn't say I've undermined the wagon, but I have questioned it. Three of the votes on that wagon are objectively very weak (Mala, Red, and Kitty), and the votes include 3 of the 4 lowest posters in the entire game.

And it's weird for you to jump to that conclusion because you know I question
everything
. You should know enough to be worried if I
didn't
question it.
The votes on Galron being lazy doesn’t mean that Galron isn’t scum. Galron could be scum and the votes are either bussing or lazy town, Galron could be town and the votes could be scum jumping on a wagon or lazy town. I do think that Galron is scum, and I think that KT is bussing Galron based on their interactions. The others votes on Galron aren’t necessarily AI.
Elaborate on those interactions then.
I already did.
(Namely, your performative vote and Galron supposedly nullreading you while discrediting your attacker at the same time)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 483, Malakittens wrote:
In post 408, Eiralox wrote:black blu n yellow frogs r so smexy wow
Did you know they are poison

Oh wait that’s a SNAKE
Who are your scum reads?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 487, Seanzie wrote:T3 is like night and day from the last few times I played with them, but I'm guessing it is for NAI reasons (I'm assuming they aren't multitabing like 8 games right now).
Yeah. It’s also my first game in 8 months or so.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 503, Galron wrote:
In post 414, schadd_ wrote:the thing about it is i have this sinking feeling that this is like a townie who is thinking of punishing everyone for voting a low content slot, or like otherwise proceeding out of spite. one does have to consider that openly refusing to budge on or really address the large amt of people voting them, but (just to articulate it for myself!) i do get the strong feeling that they're scum who doesn't know where to go from here, maybe thinks something like "once i start having to pretend to scumhunt everybody is gonna use terms like 'TMI' and 'fake' at me and its gonna suck so bad". galron if youre scum that is probably true yes. and then also you just vote out people who dont play mafia
I'm just frustrated. GAmma is playing anti-town and no one has pointed it out. His stated reason for dogging me is for his personal satisfaction. I think town Gamma wants to hit a home run by calling his shot in his first post, before I even got here. It's clear to me. Scum gamma of course just wants me deadl but I don't think gamma is scum tbh. Gamma is seasoned enough scum not to ride a horse from starting line to finish. I mean I gave content in my very first post, a few fluff posts after that, and then I played straight up. Under the pressure of at least 8-9 people confbiasing me. Really I'm idle out doing something for 6-8 hours and I'm frozen? WTF is that. Do I think there are scum voting me? Yes. Here I am with a confirmable roll as shitty as it is, and I have 12 people scum reading me. So yeah I'm thinking nothing I say is going to make a difference. I don't care if I'm scumread. As I said I get scumread early and often. What pisses me off is there are only 2-3 players looking at this through some sort of objective lens. Mala and Kitty both stink here.

pedit: I'm at e-1 I'm a town backup neighbor. Do what you want with that.

Also crescent you've used the incorrect pronouns with at least two peple
Interesting. Backup Neighbor seems like an odd role.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 515, Malakittens wrote:
In post 509, redcardinal wrote:I want mala's fresh scumreads before you die
Wtf is up with you soloing me out

Ngl I like to townblock and then POE from there

So I got lots of towngutvibes
This seems like an overreaction. You’re being soloed out because you’ve barely posted anything of substance. And yes, I also like to townblock and then POE from there. But I actually justify my townreads?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 524, Crescent wrote:
In post 515, Malakittens wrote:
Wtf is up with you soloing me out

Ngl I like to townblock and then POE from there

So I got lots of towngutvibes
Why you got soloed out:

You had 8 posts, a guy you were voting was -1, and you've... Kinda contributed absolutely nothing outside of that vote.
Yeah, we’re on the same page here. If Galron is town, do you think that Mala should be limmed next?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:10 am

Post by T3 »

I would be very, very hesitant to stop pressuring Galron here. Backup Neighbor at this point isn’t an AI claim, nor is it a role that could have a lot of effect on the game.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 581, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 496, Seanzie wrote:
In post 494, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 482, redcardinal wrote:
In post 473, Crescent wrote:
In post 449, KittyTacky wrote:You don't seem to be doing a lot of Galron pushing after you started accusing me of bussing.
I do want to hear where this thought comes from, as just last night he went after me because he misread my posts and thought I was defending him.
ooooooh if this is referring to me my pronouns are she/her
I think it's referring to me.
Seanzie wrote:
In post 359, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 355, redcardinal wrote:kittytacky can I get some insight into your reads beyond galron?
Seanzie town, Crescent town, Mala slightly town. Gamma probably town too.
Why am I town?
Gut and your response to pressure.

Good nyaight.
What was townie about my response to pressure?
It smelled very townie.
Remember when you said that you don’t like to read based on guy
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 608, T3 wrote:
In post 581, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 496, Seanzie wrote:
In post 494, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 482, redcardinal wrote:
In post 473, Crescent wrote:
In post 449, KittyTacky wrote:You don't seem to be doing a lot of Galron pushing after you started accusing me of bussing.
I do want to hear where this thought comes from, as just last night he went after me because he misread my posts and thought I was defending him.
ooooooh if this is referring to me my pronouns are she/her
I think it's referring to me.
Seanzie wrote:
In post 359, KittyTacky wrote:
Seanzie town, Crescent town, Mala slightly town. Gamma probably town too.
Why am I town?
Gut and your response to pressure.

Good nyaight.
What was townie about my response to pressure?
It smelled very townie.
Remember when you said that you don’t like to read based on gut
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:14 am

Post by T3 »

In post 584, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 541, T3 wrote:You’re barely even pushing Galron, you posted an obviously performative vote on him a few days ago. If scum were going to chainsaw defend Galron, wouldn’t they just push someone who is going after Galron more aggressively?

"Barely pushing" WTF are you talking about.

Also I mostly got mad at red because of their really annoying tone so I said things I didn't mean to say.
There’s a difference between actively campaigning to get someone limmed and just scumreading them.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:15 am

Post by T3 »

Alright, I’m (finally :lol:) caught up.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:17 am

Post by T3 »

I don’t have much of a read on Haschel or schadd_. I’m going to read through Galron’s ISO in my scumgame with him.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:16 am

Post by T3 »

Spoiler: Galron’s reaction as scum to being pressured in another game
In post 1402, Galron wrote::nerd:
In post 1128, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1113, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1076, marcistar wrote:VOTE: galron
what happened to him
In post 1081, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: galron
In post 1082, T3 wrote:VOTE: galron
I’m pretty sure Galron’s one of the slots I townbinned earlier, so please don’t
what has galron done that's actually helpful besides ask a bunch of questions
In post 1129, T3 wrote:
In post 1113, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1076, marcistar wrote:VOTE: galron
what happened to him
In post 1081, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: galron
In post 1082, T3 wrote:VOTE: galron
I’m pretty sure Galron’s one of the slots I townbinned earlier, so please don’t
Why is Galron towny?
This may or may not be coincidental.
In post 1591, Galron wrote:
In post 1589, T3 wrote:VOTE: galron lol
Don't call me. I'll call you.

In post 1641, Galron wrote:
In post 1638, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1625, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: galron
Fork it, I was floundering for reasons to TR him D1 and I know from LN 235 that tends to be a bad sign
That's E-2.

My vote makes it E-1.

Claim time, tick tock.
Tick tock.

Odd-night gunsmith. Checked Roden.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:30 am

Post by T3 »

I just read through his ISO after being pressured as a Town Follower, and to this I say
intent to hammer
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:31 am

Post by T3 »

Spoiler: this
In post 1611, Galron wrote:Hoopla, why am I a better vote than RFS right now?
In post 1663, Galron wrote:And then skirting answers with nm? I was pretty direct. I did ask him to reciprocate though.
In post 1743, Galron wrote:Well, like I said before, RFS is where you should be voting. He is coasting. There have been two engagements that I can remember, one with bob and one with notsci, and neither were particularly favorable to him, at least that's the impression I have at this moment. Both Bob and Notscience came out of those looking better to me.

I'm guilty of being reactive, I'll fully admit that. I was thinking about what Una said, and I'm wondering if he's talking about me addressing posts but not going back and checking my facts, because I do that a lot. I really haven't felt the motivation to do that this game. So when I say that Isis said someone was towny, but I don't remember who, I don't go back and look to see who that was, unless I'm in a catch-up or run across it. Maybe that's what Una meant by me addressing posts but not really addressing posts -- I don't know. I think I said before I need to read this game -- I think that would help.

BTW, I think notscience is going into my town reads after his latest unvote on RFS and then vote on Bella. I disagree with the votes themselves, but the way he went about them I thought was towny.
In post 1793, Galron wrote:
In post 1779, Bellaphant wrote:Oh, I meant to say galron has like 50% more posts than me but I think most people could name like...three people I'm townreading and two I'm scum reading and I just can't do that with his iso.
I scrolled back a bit in my ISO and stopped at and , where I indicated I had a couple of Town reads and a couple of scum reads and then lamented that I didn't have more TRs. From then to my recent exchange with NM, I made several posts with town reads. Makes me wonder if you really looked at my ISO at all.
In post 1886, Galron wrote:
In post 1884, Galron wrote:
In post 1880, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1879, Galron wrote:A sinking feeling about someone else.
And this was the thing I didn't want to bring up myself until you were at E-1, but since you pointed at it again..
You are talking about me here, right? And even if you aren't - why not make it more obvious to everyone right away?
Because that would be the townier course of action, and considering you WERE one vote away from being lynched, you should always out everything you have in your mind at the time.
OR did you KNOW someone was going to unvote anyway? Or at least not hammer you away quickly? :]
Was I at E-1? Are my math skills really that off this game? Apparently geraintm and you need to fix me straight.
I see you corrected yourself, but you found another theory to fit your narrative.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:32 am

Post by T3 »

There’s way more engagement with the push in the town game than the scum game and this game.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:35 am

Post by T3 »

In the town game, Galron acknowledges why he has been scumread “I admit I was reactive” but here he just completely brushes off Gamma’s push.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:37 am

Post by T3 »

When he was a Town Follower he brushed around the fact that he was a Follower and was very hesitant to claim, meanwhile in this game and the scum game he was very eager to use his claim as a get out of jail free card.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:42 am

Post by T3 »

In post 632, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 622, Enchant wrote:
In post 620, redcardinal wrote:okay I mean I know why it's because he's scum
enchant, want some time to read the thread or do you wanna read it at night?
I don't plan to read, unless there's something important you want me to show.
Hammer Galron for us pls
Why not.
I’m ~95% sure he’s scum after the meta dive.

VOTE: Galron
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:02 am

Post by T3 »

In post 661, Seanzie wrote:Is Crescent someone who is usually fearkilled or something?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:13 am

Post by T3 »

Crescent: I smell a setup in which Seanzie is scum if KT is town
*Crescent dies*
Seanzie: Hmm, maybe Crescent was fear killed?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 667, T3 wrote:Crescent: I smell a setup in which Seanzie is scum if KT is town
*Crescent dies*
Basically, Seanzie TMI’d about the nightkill in his first post of the day :D
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:09 am

Post by T3 »

In post 672, Seanzie wrote:
In post 670, T3 wrote:
In post 667, T3 wrote:Crescent: I smell a setup in which Seanzie is scum if KT is town
*Crescent dies*
Basically, Seanzie TMI’d about the nightkill in his first post of the day :D
If you're calling this TMI, I think maybe you don't know what fearkilling is. What I was asking is if Crescent has a strong enough reputation that they often get killed in the first few days of the game because scum is afraid to play against them.

Perhaps a better accusation you can make against me is that I could have been trying to get control of the narrative around a kill that I made because of Crescent's reads, but alas, that just isn't the world we live in.
Never mind ignore anything and everything I said UNVOTE:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 677, Eiralox wrote:
In post 674, Seanzie wrote:
In post 668, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Seanzie
Care to explain your vote?
no
No as in “I don’t think it’s best if I explain?” Or no as in “I don’t feel like explaining?”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:42 am

Post by T3 »

I reread last night and I came up with a light townread on Haschel because his questioning of Seanzie and UDKG seemed genuine.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:03 am

Post by T3 »

I don’t think Eiralox’s vote is necessarily scummy but I do want them to respond.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:46 am

Post by T3 »

In post 686, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 685, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 675, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Actually let's start here.
Vote: UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
why UD?
Crescent was wishywashy about the Galron wagon, but KiriGiri used her limited posts to try and stop the momentum on it.
I doubt that scum UDKG would believe that they could derail the Galron wagon at that point with that little posts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 687, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like UD genuinely believed her read there
Meanwhile I think someone like Seanzie is more sus for voting Galron and then immediately unvoting following the claim
This is especially true given that Crescent suspected Seanzie for the unvote and then died.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 688, Seanzie wrote:
In post 687, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like UD genuinely believed her read there
Meanwhile I think someone like Seanzie is more sus for voting Galron and then immediately unvoting following the claim
Can you quote exactly which post you feel UD genuinely believes? Because looking at their ISO, I don't really get the feeling that you could call any of those posts overly genuine-feeling.
I think there’s been a miscommunication here. Seanzie automatically assumed that Gamma had an emotional reaction to UDKG’s posts and as a results called Gamma’s read fake, meanwhile Gamma actually had a logical reason to townread UDKG.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 690, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 340, Crescent wrote:Does that mean you think Galron is town?

If so, why?
The wagon looks emotionally driven and the slot has attracted a lot of unwanted negative attention to itself.
Actually I do want this explained, what seemed “emotionally driven” about the Galron wagon?
This post seems genuine, it’s like Gamma went back and looked at UDKG’s ISO and gave it some more thought and this post stood out to him.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:54 am

Post by T3 »

In post 697, Seanzie wrote:
In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 42, Galron wrote:Great school district

VOTE: crescent
wtf is the relevance of school district to anything in this game?
Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

And they want to say I'm suspicious for unvoting Galron after their claim? Nah.
Hold the phone you might be on to something here
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 734, Seanzie wrote:
In post 732, T3 wrote:
In post 690, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 340, Crescent wrote:Does that mean you think Galron is town?

If so, why?
The wagon looks emotionally driven and the slot has attracted a lot of unwanted negative attention to itself.
Actually I do want this explained, what seemed “emotionally driven” about the Galron wagon?
This post seems genuine, it’s like Gamma went back and looked at UDKG’s ISO and gave it some more thought and this post stood out to him.
The issue I have with this is that this is when I asked Gamma to go quote what post they felt was genuine from UDKG, and instead of bringing back that post, they brought back this one, which felt a lot like Gamma COULDN'T make a case that one of the posts were particuarly genuine-feeling, so instead tryed to shift attention away from that by bringing this up, and only after me asking a second time for where the felt UDKG was being genuine did they THEN go back and find that other post. I feel like if I wouldn't have pressed them the second time, they would have let the whole "UDKG felt genuine" thing slip away since they didn't have a good explanation for it.
That’s fair. I am hesitant to scumread Gamma for this because I do agree with Gamma’s stated reasoning.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:07 am

Post by T3 »

In post 707, schadd_ wrote:
In post 684, Seanzie wrote:
In post 682, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: eiralox
Why are you voting Eiralox?
umm i didnt really stop thinking they were wolfy yesterday & i also thought their eod1 pop in was a bit of a performance
What do you think about the Gamma/Seanzie interaction?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 714, Seanzie wrote:
In post 710, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 664, Seanzie wrote:
In post 663, T3 wrote:
In post 661, Seanzie wrote:Is Crescent someone who is usually fearkilled or something?
Well, hello to you too.
This is quite defensive btw
Asking someone to explain a naked vote isn't defensive, try again wolfo.
This was my exact reaction to Gamma’s post too. It seems like Gamma is relying on all of the town credit he received from limming Galron in order to dismiss all of the accusations against him.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 729, Seanzie wrote:
In post 722, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 717, Seanzie wrote:
In post 711, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 691, Seanzie wrote:Kinda feels like GE's UDKG read was made up.
If you demonstrate legitimate solving I’ll legitimately engage this but as of now, all it seems like you’re doing is trying your hardest to smear obvtown.
Nah, you already quoted the post you claimed was an "ever-so-genuine" read from UD about Galron, and it wasn't about Galron. You lied, and you've been caught. Sorry, try again next time.
I already explained why that post from UD related to Galron, so you continuing this line of bullshit indicates you a) are scum who didn’t need to actually process my logic in order to continue blaring how scummy you think I am, b) you deliberately chose to ignore it and instead tout your own arrogant incorrectness or c) you simply lack the reading skills to understand my elaborate thought process.
I did deliberately choose to ignore it because I think it is you trying to weasel your way out of a lie. I do not believe in any world that your post about UDKG's genuine-sounding take was the one you quoted. I have to do mental gymnastics to make that make sense, and IME when i have to do mental gymnastics after asking someone to quote one of 7 posts and them taking a long time to quote said post and giving a convoluted way to try to spin it to make sense with what they said, they're usually just a lying wolf.
I do get why UDKG’s post was about Galron - scum UDKG would not push Mala there because it would draw suspicion towards them after Galron would inevitably flip.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 711, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 691, Seanzie wrote:Kinda feels like GE's UDKG read was made up.
If you demonstrate legitimate solving I’ll legitimately engage this but as of now, all it seems like you’re doing is trying your hardest to smear obvtown.
I can see a world in which Seanzie is scum trying to set you up as a viable mislim later. At the same time, I agree with some of his points.

I don’t know. I’m going to reread.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 751, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 718, Seanzie wrote:
In post 712, Gamma Emerald wrote:

As I called out before: this was never explained and comes across as an early-game distancing voted given the short-lived nature of it and aforementioned lack of reasoning.
It was actually explained once someone asked, thanks though;)
Where was this btw
I think it was but I completely forgot where.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by T3 »

Having reread through the Seanzie/Gamma interaction, I think that Gamma comes off worse? Some of Seanzie’s points are actually valid, and Gamma’s defending feels a lot more than upset scum than upset town.

At the same time, I just can’t really bring myself to scumread Gamma. I don’t think that his push on Galron was fake, based on what other people have said.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 754, redcardinal wrote:eiralox and gamma are scummy as fuck right now, aside from that I want to know what's going on with KT today bc crescent and I both saw scum/scum kt/galron, and crescent's fuckin dead so
Yeah, I’m not comfortable wagoning Seanzie or Gamma right now.
VOTE: KT
I don’t think Eiralox is necessarily scum for their naked vote on Seanzie and their refusal to explain, but their explanation will very much affect my read of them.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:50 am

Post by T3 »

Gonna read more later today
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 757, schadd_ wrote:
In post 736, T3 wrote:What do you think about the Gamma/Seanzie interaction?
seanzie i've felt was town for a long time & it seemed like they had fully natural townie impulses that led them into the argument. gamma i don't know how i end up on; it seems like she is really convinced she ought to seem town from d1, which seems to drive her activity today, but knowing her it's pretty possible she ends up feeling that way while not being town. i still kind of don't get why she brought up the galron post in 514, like theres a baseline weirdness of quoting a specific post that (as far as you know) isn't relevant to what is going on. allow me to demonstrate:
In post 39, redcardinal wrote:mmmm VOTE: Eiralox
interesting vote ...

anyway it would make sense conceptually that she sees the claim and starts to iso galron about it, but in that case i think she would maybe say something to that effect when questioned about the post instead of just swatting it away as misrepresentative. anyway i don't really lend a lot of credence to this sort of thing in general but thats what im thinking. yes there's a pretty compelling amount of cross talk btwn her and galron that seems a bit unaligned, and i guess she pushed him a lot and stuff
I see. Claiming to be obvious town after doing something is something I’ve done before as scum (in the game with the 3 rooms and 3 scum, I forgot what it was called). I also remember I bussed my partners in that game.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:15 am

Post by T3 »

In post 775, schadd_ wrote:
In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 768, schadd_ wrote:you mean like thinking critically about a slot i had at that time no particular reason to believe was town
I find this assertion outlandish. You mean to tell me nothing in my play townpinged you?
i forget. probably not very strongly. the thing was that you were pushing really hard on somebody, which i tend to think is town, but you were doing it very loudly from a kind of scant basis
This observation seems genuine, especially the part where schadd says that he forgot. I read through schadd’s ISO during the night and I remember getting a similar feeling from some of his other posts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 759, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:I've come around to removing Gamma and Mala from my scum pool based solely on the flip. Seanzie and red cardinal are actually there for me as well:
In post 743, Seanzie wrote:Granted when looking for this post, I did see that you actually responded to UDKG's post there saying she was preflipping Galron town, which does actually kind of give me pause on the whole "genuine" thing. I'll think on it.
I think Seanzie was passionate about their bad read on me and probably on Gamma too. I believe Seanzie's passion caused them to become tunneled and miss Gamma's post where Gamma answered Seanzie's question. I believe scum!Seanzie would be less passionate and therefore less tunneled, causing them to notice Gamma's post and react emotionally to it. Seanzie doesn't react to Gamma's post, which I'm reading as AI.

VOTE: Haschel

Haschel is my best guess for scum:

In post 260, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 205, Eiralox wrote:lol i warn u not to push me, i can get like a badger.
If anything this is a reason
to
push you.

Not a huge fan of how your take on Galron is basically "Galron is a land of contrasts", btw.

Gamma, you want to elaborate on why Seanzie is in your proposed scumtrio?
In post 392, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 354, redcardinal wrote:
In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
Very similar to yours; in fact your post 379 sums it up perfectly. The interactions between Crescent and Garlon are why I was pressing Garlon about Crescent in the first place.

Now, Crescent's post here:
I'm a pot stirrer, and my primary drive is to gather data because that is how I function. I think these votes need to be pressured sooner rather than later because it gives us the most accurate data, and doing it day 2 after a flip and 48+ hours to think dilutes the results.

[...]

But also one of the biggest reasons I barely vote is most people are so vote happy that I find my general lack of voting helps add balance to the game. I don't believe I need to place a vote to pressure someone, and I will dog people who dodge my questions.
...is exactly the sort of thing I enjoy because I play that way, so I'm certainly willing to see where Crescent is going with all this for now. But if she believes the wagon on Garlon is suspicious, then I certainly hope she increases the pressure because right now for all her talk it's not as much as I would prefer to see.
In 392 Haschel is trying to pocket red cardinal by pumping them up and creating an Us vs Them narrative. Haschel is also setting up for a potential vote change onto Crescent. I think Haschel's behavior here is AI as scum and their communication with red cardinal indicates red cardinal is town.

There's even more to note from 392
:

Haschel is implying they think Crescent might be a great
town
player. Remember that Crescent is describing scumhunting tactics when Haschel implies Crescent said a lot of good things. I think Haschel is most likely out of all of us to nightkill Crescent out of respect for their Town game, despite what they say later:
In post 673, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The Crescent kill is an odd one, tbh; I was expecting to start pressuring her based on the Galron flip and I assume redcardinal was going to do the same,
I think 673 is a hard scum tell for commenting about the night kill without providing any actual analysis. I believe it's even worse in light of 392 where Haschel indicates an implied awareness and respect for Crescent's scumhunting tactics.
What do you think about the Seaznie/Gamma interaction?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:08 am

Post by T3 »

In post 791, Seanzie wrote:
In post 789, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 780, schadd_ wrote:oh yeah as long as we're here do you remember, like, why you made post
Galron claimed he gave content in his first post, I questioned it
I know my most recent post was a bit after this, but I didnt see this before that, and I don't do the PEDIT thing or whatever it is y'all do here.

I'm actually pretty satisfied by this response. Carry on.
In post 788, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
In post 740, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, T3 wrote:

Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

Do not fall for Seanzie’s shallow lies.
I'm also sus of people accusing me of bussing. But you first.
Why are you suspicious of the people accusing you of bussing? Do you think that all of their points are entirely invalid and made up by scum?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 842, T3 wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
In post 733, T3 wrote:

How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

Why are you suspicious of the people accusing you of bussing? Do you think that all of their points are entirely invalid and made up by scum?
Phoneposting is hard :dead:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:14 am

Post by T3 »

In post 790, Seanzie wrote:After thinking more on Gamma, I kind of feel similarly to something Schadd said in that Gamma's steadfast assertion that they should be obvtown does more often come from town than scum. In the moment, some of these arguments scumpinged me because I don't think Gamma's assertions that they should be clear town are actually convincing, but I get that feeling sometimes where I'm like "I am fookin' towning it up right now, and if you know what to look for, I should be obvious". I don't know what to look for, so it isn't obvious, but that thought process is towny. I do want to hear their answer's to Schadd regarding that post I quoted (because if that was actually Gamma/Galron t/s, that was like some crazy timing for bringing an RVS vote weird post up that was super relevant to Galron's claim when Gamma did).

In other news, T3 is pretty much a weathervane flame fanner throughout the entire Seanzie/Gamma spat in a way that pings me badly. I felt pretty good about them D1, but I also know they are just super different than any time I've seen them before, and so idk if they can create good content while tryharding wolf since I've never seen them tryhard as either alignment.
I really just am not sure if either of you is scum, that’s why I ended up voting KT
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:16 am

Post by T3 »

In post 799, Eiralox wrote:
In post 790, Seanzie wrote: In other news, T3 is pretty much a weathervane flame fanner throughout the entire Seanzie/Gamma spat in a way that pings me badly. I felt pretty good about them D1, but I also know they are just super different than any time I've seen them before, and so idk if they can create good content while tryharding wolf since I've never seen them tryhard as either alignment.

the same T3 who hammered Galron after you put them at e-1?

soooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wow ok.
What point are you trying to make by saying that I hammered Galron?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 679, T3 wrote:
no
No as in “I don’t think it’s best if I explain?” Or no as in “I don’t feel like explaining?”
Eiralox
can you please answer this.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am

Post by T3 »

In post 803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 801, Malakittens wrote:Gamma bby do u want me to sheep u here too
Not yet.
UNVOTE:
I think I’m falling into the RadiantCowbells pit of getting distracted by people pushing me that it hampers my scumhunting.
This seems like town self-awareness. I doubt scum steps back here, especially because Seanzie had several votes.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 810, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 796, Seanzie wrote:
In post 794, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk what you’re trying to say here
"I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim" is you saying you thought you had quoted Galron's first post a while before they had claimed, at least as far as I can tell.

You then say to Schadd that you quoted that post specifically because Galron mentioned content in their first post.

Galron mentioned content in their first post in the same post that they claimed.

How could you think that you quoted Galron's first post a while before Galron claimed when Galron's claim-post is the post that you are saying led you to quote Galron's first post? Like being a little forgetful about something is okay, but that's kind of a weird "Oh let me look into Galron's ISO because of their claim, but let me forget that this was about their claim" moment.
I'm not just "a little" forgetful. Especially early I can just not be feeling the game and make dumb errors like that. That is NAI for me, I am stupid as town too.
I think I have heard KT describe himself as forgetful before but that was months ago so I don’t remember the context.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:39 am

Post by T3 »

In post 819, redcardinal wrote:I gotta say I really want to see more from enchant
I don’t think Enchant’s lack of content is AI, given my experience with him. I’ll have to look more at his meta, though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 823, Seanzie wrote:
In post 809, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 792, Seanzie wrote:
In post 733, T3 wrote:

How about no?

I'm assuming this is in response to my question. Explain these points in your own words, please. What makes me sus? You can reiterate Gamma's arguments, but I want to hear YOUR takes on Gamma's arguments.
My take is that I basically got mindmelded with Gamma. Her posts were basically what I wanted to say to case you and I see no point in reiterating them.
Oooorrr... your a wolf trying to borrow a case from a townie, and are scared to try to hash out your own takes on those events because everyone will see right through it. One or the other;)
I had like one town game in which I had a mind meld with someone and I locked them as town and I was right, then I proceeded to overuse the mind meld tell in all of my scum games in order to pocket people and it worked.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:00 am

Post by T3 »

Actually I just realized that I should UNVOTE: KT. I’ll say why later.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:15 am

Post by T3 »

In post 858, schadd_ wrote:i guess a lot of their posting seems to try to insulate against anyone following up on them and/or them being obligated to follow up on much of what they say
Yeah. I really want Eiralox to answer my question about their vote on Seanzie.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:53 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Eiralox
Please can we throw this man into the pits of hell
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by T3 »

I asked Eiralox why they voted Seanzie and there was no response whatsoever, Eiralox just unvotes Seanzie.,
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 679, T3 wrote:
no
In post 683, T3 wrote:I don’t think Eiralox’s vote is necessarily scummy but I do want them to respond.
In post 756, T3 wrote:
In post 754, redcardinal wrote:eiralox and gamma are scummy as fuck right now, aside from that I want to know what's going on with KT today bc crescent and I both saw scum/scum kt/galron, and crescent's fuckin dead so
Yeah, I’m not comfortable wagoning Seanzie or Gamma right now.
VOTE: KT
I don’t think Eiralox is necessarily scum for their naked vote on Seanzie and their refusal to explain, but their explanation will very much affect my read of them.
In post 847, T3 wrote:
In post 679, T3 wrote:
no
Eiralox
can you please answer this.
In post 859, T3 wrote:
In post 858, schadd_ wrote:i guess a lot of their posting seems to try to insulate against anyone following up on them and/or them being obligated to follow up on much of what they say
Yeah. I really want Eiralox to answer my question about their vote on Seanzie.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by T3 »

I mentioned it
five times
and yet Eiralox makes no mention of it. If Eiralox was actually reading through the game and scumhunting, then they would have answered.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 887, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 816, redcardinal wrote:if you brought it up, it's something you're aware of and thus able to subvert
How would I "subvert" something I do as a consequence of my poor tonal acumen that I do as BOTH alignments?
I suppose redcardinal is trying to say that it’s something that is under your control.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 945, Malakittens wrote:Oh is this the game crescent died N1
Carry on

Woops

X.x
This is NAI.

p-edit: can confirm
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 949, redcardinal wrote:
In post 945, Malakittens wrote:Oh is this the game crescent died N1
Carry on

Woops

X.x
fake

mala big scum
Mala’s multi-gaming 3 games right now, I can see how town!Mala could get mixed up, I could also see how scum!Mala could think to fake it.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 954, redcardinal wrote:t3 where should my vote be right now between eiralox and kt?
I have not caught up yet.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm coming under pressure so I'll claim. I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily. I'm a Town Roleblocker (no gates) and I blocked schadd_ the previous night.
In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 838, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The Gamma/Seanzie interactions are a slog and while I think both of them are town I also think that they should both feel bad for making us all read that.

I don't think Gamma's 739...
Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
...is a great point, which makes it weird to see KittyTacky cite it as one of the points he agrees with.
In post 748, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay that makes some sense
Who did you expect would be killed?
T3. T3 checked the boxes of 1) Reasonably active, 2) Decent posts, and 3) Absolutely nobody expressing any suspicion of them so eliminating them keeps the viable lim pool as wide as possible.
that kill idea tracks
and yeh kittytacky is kinda where my suspicions land because I also think he is trying to argue a mindmeld that doesn't make sense, I think 739 makes sense at least fmpov, but KT citing it as a mindmeld point is not sensible given that.
plus, crescent kill could be one he sees as beneficial, I was TR kittytacky yday, crescent was thinking he could be SvS w galron, there was the seanzie read that kinda supplanted that but I TR Senazie now so the next spot my thoughts fall on the crescent kill is KT
VOTE: kittytacky

I would like more clear stances from schadd rn tho
Explain why it doesn't make sense as a mindmeld. Also, I don't push perfectly salvageable teammates as scum day 1.
Why would you claim now? You’re not at E-1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 891, KittyTacky wrote:Crescent was killed to frame me IMHO.
Why specifically Crescent? There were many others scumreading you.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:32 am

Post by T3 »

In post 897, Eiralox wrote:
In post 884, T3 wrote:I mentioned it
five times
and yet Eiralox makes no mention of it. If Eiralox was actually reading through the game and scumhunting, then they would have answered.
In post 878, T3 wrote:VOTE: Eiralox
Please can we throw this man into the pits of hell
In post 839, Eiralox wrote:
In post 837, Gamma Emerald wrote:eiralox when would you say your best solving occurs?
when i got a solid reason to push someone ill push someone. and i dont do meta nor self meta or whatever one would call it so for me to give an honest answer here based on divergent circumstance and investment wuld be folly. rn i simply dont like seanzies tone, i think seanzie wuld be some1 who anna kill cres(gut), an yeah i got nothing else to add. dont have a scum case here imma bugle about but seanzie,,,,, galron thing,,, eh idk my vote stays.

In post 867, Eiralox wrote:
In post 865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Eiralox
y r u still voting sean?

i mean for now? cos it feels nice i guess. instinct tells me seanzie is scum but my eyes see posts that def can be townie. mostly seanzie's attitude just abrades my brain idk i guess some ppl just tick me off.

actually no UNVOTE: Seanzie

can always change back but rn ive been flirting around with this game 2 much. ill vote when i have a case. imma re-re-read d1 with cres flip in mind like whenever, that might be enlightening.

methinks uve not ben reading btw. just cos i dont wanna answer ur watery attempts at engagement doesnt mean i never gave any answer. like uve been the only townlean for me end d1 but rn T3 uve done the absurd and joined thos voting me for........ well lite reasons let's say. the only vote on me that il humor rn and say doesnt feel full scum is Schadd_'s cos at least they have the excuse that theyve been building to it. not that i townread schadd more than u. may seanzie has a point bout u? idk. all i know is feeling neglected cos i dont wanna answer your redundancies is not the best of reasons voting me. i suggest ya'll start building cases, and this counts double for Giri and Kitty, as i said above, worse 2 votes on me(one of them might be self-pressing scum at this point im feeling, with kitty having more incentive to self-pres, giri... with herschel... not so much but still this is the first time Kiri looks at me this game and it starts with a vote cos i dont do these early readlist things. whats the point if yall still so sus?
I wasn’t interested in your specific reasons for voting Seanzie. I don’t like the way Eiralox says that Seanzie might have a point, Eiralox is casting doubt on me without really engaging with what I’m saying in good faith.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 904, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 901, Eiralox wrote:so rn i would really like to have a more comprehensive reason for ur vote on me.
I'm voting you because I asked for a reads list and you posted a joke list.
Eiralox’s refusal to post a read list isn’t scummy in itself
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1014, Eiralox wrote:@T3 I'll reply later
In post 1015, Eiralox wrote:@T3 actually no. see above. i just read ur post, and yeah see above.
Are we on the same page or do I have a completely wrong theory
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:12 am

Post by T3 »

Alright I’m keeping my vote on Eiralox.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:32 am

Post by T3 »

In post 925, redcardinal wrote:kt's claim reads fake to me my vote stays where it is
I have never seen a Town Roleblocker, and I have seen many Mafia Roleblockers.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 932, schadd_ wrote:
In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily.
what did you do to play shiftily?
Yeah actually, KT saying that he played shiftily also seems fake. Why does KT make super ‘hammy’ posts that are sure to draw attention to himself if he’s truly not trying to draw attention to himself.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:40 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1020, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1019, T3 wrote:
In post 925, redcardinal wrote:kt's claim reads fake to me my vote stays where it is
I have never seen a Town Roleblocker, and I have seen many Mafia Roleblockers.
this feels like a weird thought
town roleblocker is absolutely possible, why would your own history with it matter? this feels like gambler's fallacy

also pardon me if I'm in a bit of a sour mood rn
I’m thinking of this in terms of normal game meta. Town Roleblocker is definitely possible, though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:35 am

Post by T3 »

In post 935, schadd_ wrote:i very marginally think kirigiri is town but would probably end up with them as a top suspect if you flipped town. i do think you are mafia
I agree with your read of UDKG - they haven’t done anything scummy and only done a little bit that is slightly towny but this is because of extremely low posting. I am interested to hear what the replacement has to say.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 956, T3 wrote:
In post 954, redcardinal wrote:t3 where should my vote be right now between eiralox and kt?
I have not caught up yet.
I’m caught up to here. I don’t think I want to lim KT today because of the claim, but I also don’t believe it that much.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 965, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 959, T3 wrote:
In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm coming under pressure so I'll claim. I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily. I'm a Town Roleblocker (no gates) and I blocked schadd_ the previous night.
In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 838, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The Gamma/Seanzie interactions are a slog and while I think both of them are town I also think that they should both feel bad for making us all read that.

I don't think Gamma's 739...
Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
...is a great point, which makes it weird to see KittyTacky cite it as one of the points he agrees with.
In post 748, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay that makes some sense
Who did you expect would be killed?
T3. T3 checked the boxes of 1) Reasonably active, 2) Decent posts, and 3) Absolutely nobody expressing any suspicion of them so eliminating them keeps the viable lim pool as wide as possible.
that kill idea tracks
and yeh kittytacky is kinda where my suspicions land because I also think he is trying to argue a mindmeld that doesn't make sense, I think 739 makes sense at least fmpov, but KT citing it as a mindmeld point is not sensible given that.
plus, crescent kill could be one he sees as beneficial, I was TR kittytacky yday, crescent was thinking he could be SvS w galron, there was the seanzie read that kinda supplanted that but I TR Senazie now so the next spot my thoughts fall on the crescent kill is KT
VOTE: kittytacky

I would like more clear stances from schadd rn tho
Explain why it doesn't make sense as a mindmeld. Also, I don't push perfectly salvageable teammates as scum day 1.
Why would you claim now? You’re not at E-1.
Nothing I could have done to stop myself from being run up to E-1. I was sinking.
That’s fair. I was behind 5 or so pages at that point but I could still see the posts on my page after I had posted so I had it in my mind that the Eiralox wagon had lots of momentum and it looked like you were just claiming out of the blue.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 976, redcardinal wrote:who would you have killed n1 haschel?
Haschel previously said that he thought I was the likeliest kill N1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 977, Eiralox wrote:
In post 967, redcardinal wrote:also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
no
In post 969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 967, redcardinal wrote:also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
I think you should be probing other people rather than just sussing easy options.
yes.

i;m off 2 town today, l dont hav tim for big posts rn. anothr vote without a case fml. rn imma say i feel town on schadd and t3..... red....... nah. they felt town but theres a weasely opportunism here i dont like.

and dont think i missed redcardinal scumreading haschl after i started to shift to Kiri. something's up here.
First I’m lean town, then Seanzie might have a point about me, then I’m lean town again, then I’m scum. Nah.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:21 am

Post by T3 »

In post 979, redcardinal wrote:have a good one eira. you and haschel maybe for last two scum
In post 978, Eiralox wrote:that being said wher tf is haschel lol? eh i gotta life se yall.
Idk if scum!Eira draws attention to scum!Haschel like this, though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:30 am

Post by T3 »

In post 997, Eiralox wrote: There are only two worthy votes on me: T3 and Schadd_ . Both have valid reasons and I townread them for it.
Spoiler:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1027, Klick wrote:
In post 1024, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1023, Klick wrote:First four pages and my main takeaway is that Seanzie is obvtown
Why? This is very rarely a reaction someone who doesn't know me has.
I don't get the sense that you are trying to achieve anything that scum wants to achieve in your early posting. Specifically I get no indication that you earnestly want to convince me you're town, and I believe your actions are attempts at finding scum.
Do you think that Seanzie is town because of the ‘hmm’ post and explanation, or is it a gut reaction/something different?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1051, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1011, T3 wrote:
In post 891, KittyTacky wrote:Crescent was killed to frame me IMHO.
Why specifically Crescent? There were many others scumreading you.
Well they could have killed another of the S/S accusers and it would have still been a frame so I don't see your point.
What I’m asking is: Why do you think that Crescent was killed over the other people scumreading you?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:36 am

Post by T3 »

I did a little bit of rereading and schadd has sunk like a stone in my read list
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 164, Galron wrote:
In post 151, schadd_ wrote:have you played with galron
Where are you headed with this?
schadd questions the validity of Mala’s vote on Galron, but what threw me off is Galron asking schadd where he is headed with questioning Mala. It should be obvious that schadd is just trying to understand where Mala’s vote is coming from, but for some reason Galron questions that? So this post is throwing me off.
In post 177, schadd_ wrote:i could vote gal
In post 178, schadd_ wrote:i do also think eiralox is a wolf, who i'm voting rn
Gamma really starts heavily pushing Galron, and Galron responds with his ‘Lol’s’. schadd acknowledges that Galron is scummy, but then deflects attention from Galron by talking about Eiralox. He then says that he doesn’t see how Eiralox is inquisitive, but can the exact same thing not be said about Galron?
In post 413, schadd_ wrote:i think i')l vote galrpn in like 3 days if it keeps being the same song & dance
In post 414, schadd_ wrote:the thing about it is i have this sinking feeling that this is like a townie who is thinking of punishing everyone for voting a low content slot, or like otherwise proceeding out of spite. one does have to consider that openly refusing to budge on or really address the large amt of people voting them, but (just to articulate it for myself!) i do get the strong feeling that they're scum who doesn't know where to go from here, maybe thinks something like "once i start having to pretend to scumhunt everybody is gonna use terms like 'TMI' and 'fake' at me and its gonna suck so bad". galron if youre scum that is probably true yes. and then also you just vote out people who dont play mafia
Yet again does schadd express a scumread on Galron and then immediately expressed doubt on his read of Galron.
In post 578, schadd_ wrote:ok then yeah what did that mala post even mean. no i haven't used backup neighbor seems like a silly role
Casting doubt on Galron’s claim without actually putting Galron in immediate danger of being hammered.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1086, Eiralox wrote:hmmm before i continue my paddlings down the bogs of despair ill so the above from seanzie ... egh i also agreed with cres later re: gal and trigger-happiness so for now imma shift that post to not enough data bin, cos rn tbh seanzie rubs my brain the wriong way. its nothing personal i guess its just their general tone pings me the entire time so even if theyre town its like my gut resists. but well see hopefully i reach some sorta mega-unifying apotheosis soon
Read Seanzie’s previous games to see if that tone presents itself there too, maybe?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by T3 »

You know what? Let’s try this: VOTE: schadd[/c]
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:32 am

Post by T3 »

My gut really likes Eiralox’s recent posts, it feels like Eiralox’s isn’t acting with any kind of agenda and their reads are genuine.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:23 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1141, Enchant wrote:I THINK GAMMA TOWN
Why?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:24 am

Post by T3 »

I do agree that Eiralox’s progression on me and schadd is pretty terrible but I did like their recent posting. When I’ve slept for more than a few hours I’ll analyze Eiralox’s posts more in depth.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:38 am

Post by T3 »

schadd does seem awfully calm for someone 30% sure they’re going to play a nightmarish day 3.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1150, schadd_ wrote:and like whats the point of that. do i have to keep typing like my hair is on fire for the rest of the post?
That’s fair.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am

Post by T3 »

this game is getting into the hell state where activity is increasing and i can’t bring myself to engage with the posts
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am

Post by T3 »

*decreasing
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:05 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1158, KittyTacky wrote:I take back my schadd scumread. Schadd's walls seem very town to me.
I have pored over schadd’s wall and haven’t been able to form a read on it, so what about it is very town to you?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by T3 »

I’m pretty sure my vote was on schadd but I was popping in the thread to vote Eiralox anyways so VOTE: eiralox

More specifically, it seemed like Eiralox was expressing fake emotion over schadd’s scumread on then. I had this post typed up a few hours ago but then I exited out of it and lost it.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by T3 »

I’m not seeing redcardinal scum at all, but I did townread redcardinal a bit from yesterday.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by T3 »

More thoughts coming tomorrow
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:42 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1282, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1202, T3 wrote:
In post 1158, KittyTacky wrote:I take back my schadd scumread. Schadd's walls seem very town to me.
I have pored over schadd’s wall and haven’t been able to form a read on it, so what about it is very town to you?
The reasoning seems town-motivated.
But what specific reasons?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1237, redcardinal wrote:enchant and mala being so comfortably town for gamma is concerning, though moreso with enchant, since I can at least buy that town gamma would think an interaction that she already believes confirms her would also confirm mala, though the confidence is disconcerting. I read the game gamma mentioned and I really don't buy it at all that enchant is behaving like he did in that terminator game, plus enchant just straight up refuses to engage meaningfully. Klick doesn't read comfortably towny to me either, though that has everything to do with detective's play and nothing to do with klick's. you schadd have gone from null to scum to town in my books, and decently so at this point. as little as I trust kt's roleblock claim it is true that you got a partial confirm from that which is something detached from whatever circles I might think myself into, big plus the way you talk about people in your more recent larger posts seem more engaged with particular people rather than the pure focus on eiralox and general game commentary, was pretty much exactly what I wanted from my vote on you
I don’t think Gamma’s townread on Enchant is concerning, whether right or wrong. I can see where Gamma is coming from and the only scum motivation for it is pocketing, but that doesn’t make sense either because Enchant isn’t widely townread.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:19 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1257, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1221, T3 wrote:I’m pretty sure my vote was on schadd but I was popping in the thread to vote Eiralox anyways so VOTE: eiralox

More specifically, it seemed like Eiralox was expressing fake emotion over schadd’s scumread on then. I had this post typed up a few hours ago but then I exited out of it and lost it.
wow u criticize me being watery on u and schadd but fuck u being watery on me here now, quite distinctly recall u feeling town on me like less than 24 hrs ago. this isnt maybe cos haschel's post? or ...

cos ur scum with redcardinal. ill explore that avenue, when i did cardinal reading the player after Klick most likely paired there is you, T3. t3 and cardinal been backing each other up in various ways this game, but rn meh
There’s a difference between changing reads based on available information and changing reads to promote a narrative.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1294, redcardinal wrote:
In post 1291, T3 wrote:
In post 1237, redcardinal wrote:enchant and mala being so comfortably town for gamma is concerning, though moreso with enchant, since I can at least buy that town gamma would think an interaction that she already believes confirms her would also confirm mala, though the confidence is disconcerting. I read the game gamma mentioned and I really don't buy it at all that enchant is behaving like he did in that terminator game, plus enchant just straight up refuses to engage meaningfully. Klick doesn't read comfortably towny to me either, though that has everything to do with detective's play and nothing to do with klick's. you schadd have gone from null to scum to town in my books, and decently so at this point. as little as I trust kt's roleblock claim it is true that you got a partial confirm from that which is something detached from whatever circles I might think myself into, big plus the way you talk about people in your more recent larger posts seem more engaged with particular people rather than the pure focus on eiralox and general game commentary, was pretty much exactly what I wanted from my vote on you
I don’t think Gamma’s townread on Enchant is concerning, whether right or wrong. I can see where Gamma is coming from and the only scum motivation for it is pocketing, but that doesn’t make sense either because Enchant isn’t widely townread.
pocketing is even more effective imo if the person you're pocketing isn't widely townread. also I do
not
see where gamma is coming from, it's weird
I’m saying that scum!Gamma pocketing town!Enchant doesn’t make a lot of sense because there isn’t much from Enchant to townread and Enchant is a likely mislim.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1297, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1293, T3 wrote:
In post 1257, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1221, T3 wrote:I’m pretty sure my vote was on schadd but I was popping in the thread to vote Eiralox anyways so VOTE: eiralox

wow u criticize me being watery on u and schadd but fuck u being watery on me here now, quite distinctly recall u feeling town on me like less than 24 hrs ago. this isnt maybe cos haschel's post? or ...

cos ur scum with redcardinal. ill explore that avenue, when i did cardinal reading the player after Klick most likely paired there is you, T3. t3 and cardinal been backing each other up in various ways this game, but rn meh
There’s a difference between changing reads based on available information and changing reads to promote a narrative.

booho pull on amnother one. it's either redcardinal/haschel or redcardional/t3. Im betting on the former like way more but im way past this ego-bouncing shitshow. so kill me, don't kill me, i don't really care anymore. so long as my flip can show town where the scum, is lol. and u t3, im also done engaging with u, same as haschel, schadd and seanzie. like im stepping out for a bit. i might even arse myself to read this but for a while im not gonna post.

i mean if scum isnt obvious to u at this point T3 don't blame me for including you as a possibility. cos rn your my no. 3 choice.
“If scum isn’t obvious to me”
There are many other people who don’t scumread redcardinal
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:16 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1264, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1261, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Why target Schadd?
In post 1263, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I did. Why target Schadd?
oh my fucking life. this is my last post before i go.

WHY DO YOU THINK SHERLOCK!

I wish i had two votes so i could vote 4 u 2. U been off the grid and u come back and ur bascially: yeah still klikc but eira is fake empotion so we kill there. ur so unimpressive.

Can you ask a dumber question?

Im getting mean here. Im fucking done. Ill interAct with u if u got something smart 2 ask or say.
Literally why is this ai for Haschel
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:22 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1270, Enchant wrote:I also open to vote Haschel.
Again, why does this make Haschel scum
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1300, Ausuka wrote:Image

Votecount 2.8
redcardinal (4)
- Enchant, Gamma Emerald, Malakittens, Eiralox
Eiralox (3)
- schadd_, T3, Seanzie
KittyTacky (1)
- redcardinal
Klick (1)
- Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting (2)
- KittyTacky, Klick

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-08 12:11:33).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!

redcardinal is at E-2.
Why is redcardinal being limmed what
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:39 am

Post by T3 »

I get why Haschel’s explanation doesn’t make sense, but that doesn’t make him scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:39 am

Post by T3 »

Also Haschel was absent for most of the day.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:49 am

Post by T3 »

You know what?
UNVOTE: Eiralox
I did a bit of rereading through your ISO and I do think that you genuinely suspect rc and haschel.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:51 am

Post by T3 »

In post 905, Eiralox wrote: @haschel @redcardinal what ya'll thin about DetectiveKirGiri, and KittyTacky after the roleblocker claim?
Mostly because of this. I don’t see why scum you who had previously posted very little would start pushing redcardinal and Haschel, that draws a lot of attention and didn’t make much sense at the time.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:18 am

Post by T3 »

I don’t really know if the good outweighs the bad for Eiralox, tbh

Looking at Eiralox’s posts where they mention redcardinal, I disagree with their read on redcardinal, but I think the way Eiralox presents their read on redcardinal is towny. On the other hand, Eiralox’s progression on me and schadd doesn’t make sense and is quite scummy. I also don’t buy the rolecop claim after the fake hammer.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1321, Enchant wrote:
In post 1320, redcardinal wrote:this is the last time I'm doing this today, going back and forth is exhausting
Selfvote for free relaxing time.
Do you have a reads list?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:33 am

Post by T3 »

The problem with Eiralox’s case is that all of redcardinal’s votes make sense given the context, except maybe . I also townread redcardinal for separate reasons from Day 1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:33 am

Post by T3 »

EBWOP not 1176.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:46 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1328, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Vote: Eiralox
. His play doesn't explain why he targeted Schadd, he hasn't been playing today in a way that suggests he knows Schadd is vanilla, and he's aggressively refusing to give any explanation that could reconcile those.
What about Eiralox’s play has made you think that Eiralox hasn’t been treating schadd like he’s vanilla?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:05 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1290, Klick wrote:I'm having a problem with reading schadd where I have zero read on what his potential is as scum. Right now I'm vaguely leaning town on him but he's in the special category of someone that I don't think I'm going to get a confident read on at all.
schadd said earlier that he has not rolled scum since 2018.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:30 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Eiralox
E-1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:47 am

Post by T3 »

I still don’t have much of a read on Mala
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:47 am

Post by T3 »

I didn’t pay attention to Mala for much of the day but every time Mala makes a post I realize that Mala exists and I start trying to read her and then can’t.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:48 am

Post by T3 »

Please hammer
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:51 am

Post by T3 »

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:37 am

Post by T3 »

If Eiralox flips scum there’s no way Enchant is scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #155) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1360, redcardinal wrote:hang on a second are you joking? I don't think there's a normal role that can make a mason appear as a vt when they die
Uh
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #156) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:36 am

Post by T3 »

Oh I guess you don’t often play normals. Yeah, Mala is joking.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #157) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 am

Post by T3 »

I suppose that Mala must have had an extremely strong tr on Gamma since the start of the game?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 104, Malakittens wrote:UNVOTE: gamma

kay that was easy. I got my first town read curteosy of page 2
In post 671, Malakittens wrote:
In post 655, Gamma Emerald wrote:omegalul
I'm viewing myself and Malakittens as conftown for how Galron interacted w us
Yes bby good job on the galron call

Good job.
In post 783, Malakittens wrote:
In post 725, Ausuka wrote:Image

Votecount 2.1
Seanzie (2)
- Eiralox, Gamma Emerald
Eiralox (1)
- schadd_
Gamma Emerald (1)
- Seanzie
UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri (1)
- Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting (6)
- Enchant, KittyTacky, Malakittens, redcardinal, T3, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-08 12:11:33).

For some reason known not even to me, I put Gamma Emerald twice in the last votecount instead of Malakittens. This has been corrected.
We all know gamma holds my vote, that’s why you did that
In post 801, Malakittens wrote:Gamma bby do u want me to sheep u here too
In post 916, Malakittens wrote:
In post 815, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 804, Malakittens wrote:Also not that it really changes my read on you, but curious tho why aren’t you even remotely concerned or sus of me buddying the crap out of you?
Well during D1 I was just glad to have the vote, and atp Galron’s wack beetlejuicing accusation feels like good reason to TR you.
Gotcha

Spoiler: “gamma only”
You know we have to post comments like that to throw the mafia off the scent we are mason buddies ;);)
In post 804, Malakittens wrote:Also not that it really changes my read on you, but curious tho why aren’t you even remotely concerned or sus of me buddying the crap out of you?
But then what the heck are these posts
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #159) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1365, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Before anything happens we need to know who KT blocked.
If KT is town, KT not dying either suggests that scum had reasons to kill Gamma that trumps killing a claimed PR, or they didn’t think that KT would be a problem for them as KT would be unlikely to block them. I don’t think these are mutually exclusive.

OR

KT is scum.

Idk which is the most likely option. I do scumread KT independent of his claim, but I am hesitant to lim KT.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #160) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by T3 »

I still have very little of a read on Mala, but I get bad vibes after seeing the Gamma flip. I’m gonna reread Gamma’s ISO a bit more after I get out of this hellish thunderstorm.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #161) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1215, Gamma Emerald wrote:Gamma Emerald
Malakittens
T3

Seanzie
Enchant
Klick

KittyTacky
Eiralox

Haschel Cedricson

schadd_
redcardinal

this is kinda how I feel rn
idea for the groupings is lock town, solid town, okay town, meh, scum

VOTE: redcard
I don’t think Enchant or Klick kill Gamma here.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:56 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1379, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1367, Seanzie wrote:So clearly I need to re-evaluate this game pretty hard. Sorry Eira.
Terrible post.
In post 1371, Enchant wrote:Why the fuck i hammered
In post 1373, Enchant wrote:Stupidest decision in my life.

... Okay, second worst decision in my life.
Even more terrible posts. The echants reek of forced-posts.

Also I have to figure out my thoughts on redcardinal.
I’m trying to figure out if that reaction could come from new-scum or not

Bbl

Listening to sin wagon right before I volly then off to the gym and then to work VICIOUSCYCLE
How are these posts forced? I don’t see the tone of the posts as forced at all.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:09 am

Post by T3 »

I guess the actual content of the posts could be seen as forced, but I usually find it NAI.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1380, redcardinal wrote:If I was scum I would've known about what prs were in the mafia and wouldn't have responded like that. Unless you think I'm capable of faking the reaction, in which case you'd have to have a pretty high opinion of my ability to trick you, which I do not believe that you genuinely do. unvote or be scum simple as
What specific reaction are you talking about?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:42 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1388, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1365, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Before anything happens we need to know who KT blocked.
This could be agenda.
That just seems like common sense?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:02 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1390, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1389, T3 wrote:
In post 1388, Seanzie wrote:
This could be agenda.
That just seems like common sense?
I mean, discouraging discussion prior to KT's claim doesn't make sense to me. If they meant that we shouldn't hammer anyone beforehand, then like, yes? But also that goes without saying. Especially since a town roleblocker can't actually clear with two scum alive, while it is info that should be shared, it isn't info worth waiting in anticipation for.
I interpreted Haschel’s post as him saying people shouldn’t be hammered/wagoned quickly.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #167) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:13 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1391, redcardinal wrote:
In post 1387, T3 wrote:
In post 1380, redcardinal wrote:If I was scum I would've known about what prs were in the mafia and wouldn't have responded like that. Unless you think I'm capable of faking the reaction, in which case you'd have to have a pretty high opinion of my ability to trick you, which I do not believe that you genuinely do. unvote or be scum simple as
What specific reaction are you talking about?
my response to the joke about masons
Do you mind spelling it out for me because I still don’t think I understand. You’re saying that you as scum would have known Mala’s mason claim was fake?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 am

Post by T3 »

Like the way I see 1380 right now is that you’re saying that scum!you would have known scum!Mala wasn’t mason?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #169) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:21 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1397, redcardinal wrote:my PoE was schadd, haschel, klick, and mala. just did a dive on them and klick/mala and haschel/schadd were the potential scumteams I could think of. THEN I REMEMBERED eiralox copped schadd n1! I think it's very possible mafia has prs to compensate for rolecop + roleblocker but I think this is a solve, klick/mala is game
This sudden revelation screams genuine scumhunting.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #170) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:05 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1400, redcardinal wrote:
In post 1398, T3 wrote:Like the way I see 1380 right now is that you’re saying that scum!you would have known scum!Mala wasn’t mason?
scum!me would have known that there were no mafia prs that could have made gamma show up as vanilla
But what if it’s a town PR that makes Gamma show up as vanilla? Or a thing with Mala’s role?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #171) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:48 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1399, redcardinal wrote:eiralox returning vanilla on schadd is a further indicator that schadd is town bc mafia likely have prs beyond just an informed
We only know of the existence of one town PR. You’re treating KT as if he is guaranteed town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #172) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:07 am

Post by T3 »

Assuming that KT is town, we still don’t know what other PR’s are in the setup. There could be some other super powerful roles, or there could be just some weak roles.

A Town Rolecop and a Town Roleblocker are quite weak, I don’t think that Mafia would have much compensation for them, if any.

I don’t think I’ve explained this well, my thought process feels convoluted.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:56 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1383, Klick wrote:Alright I'm all caught up

Here's where I'm currently at on people individually:

TOWN
Klick
Seanzie
Malakittens
T3

???
Enchant
KittyTacky
schadd_
Haschel

Likely Scum
redcardinal

I feel slightly worse about Haschel than I do about the other null players. However, the theory currently running around in my head is redcardinal/schadd_:
In post 1201, Ausuka wrote:Image

Votecount 2.7
Eiralox (3)
- schadd_, Klick, T3
Klick (2)
- Haschel Cedricson, redcardinal
schadd_ (2)
- Gamma Emerald, Malakittens
KittyTacky (1)
- Seanzie
redcardinal (1)
- Enchant

Not Voting (2)
- Eiralox, KittyTacky

redcardinal's push on my slot came as the Eiralox wagon picked up steam, and the way rc pushed the vote on me felt motivated. I feel like pushing me at the time rc did is pretty poor optically, unless she's trying to achieve something. And the something I think she was trying to achieve was pulling potential pressure away from a schadd_ wagon.

I can expand more on this later but work now.
VOTE: redcardinal
Why do you townread me?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:01 am

Post by T3 »

Is it just the 2 posts of mine that you commented on?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #175) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1417, Enchant wrote:
In post 1411, T3 wrote:
A Town Rolecop and a Town Roleblocker are quite weak
Bullshit

They are not weak
Yes…. I think they are? At least compared to other PR’s. I doubt scum would have compensation for them. I think schadd is a pretty experienced mod, so I’d be interested in his input.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:05 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1418, Seanzie wrote:VOTE: Klick
Is this because of redcardinal’s solve?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:19 am

Post by T3 »

What is that something else? Also, Klick hasn’t posted since you requested he towncase redcardinal?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by T3 »

Fair.
I think I’ll VOTE: Enchant for now.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by T3 »

Honestly, I don’t think I was thinking too clearly. Very little sleep, plus I was very distracted when writing that post.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by T3 »

Enchant is just someone random in my PoE
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by T3 »

UNVOTE: Enchant
My reads are barely changing. There’s a part of me that just wants to vote redcardinal despite my townread on her just to see where that gets me. At the same time, my only actual scumread is KT, a claimed PR.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1432, redcardinal wrote:I can see how someone would think it could be faked but yeah, my initial impression was the hammer yesterday seemed hesitant in a towny kind of way
I didn’t get that impression at all. Either way, I don’t know if I want to vote Enchant today.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #183) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1435, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1433, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: Enchant
My reads are barely changing. There’s a part of me that just wants to vote redcardinal despite my townread on her just to see where that gets me. At the same time, my only actual scumread is KT, a claimed PR.
Out of the people who aren't you, me, RC, KT and Enchant, who do you think is towniest, and who scummiest? Preferably with reasons, but names would suffice here.
Mala. I don’t like her posts about Gamma, they feel very strange and not genuine. I also don’t understand her read on KT.
Then schadd. I still think my case on him is valid, and then he made a massive wall on the wagon against him that I couldn’t make out. I haven’t given him much mental attention since.
Next is Haschel. There was one of his posts a while ago that I didn’t like, a few that I liked, but he’s posted way too little for me to have a good read on his content.
Finally, we have Klick. He never answered , and his answer may affect my read on him. Other than that, his read on Seanzie seems genuine. His response to redcardinal is also towny. While Klick doesn’t strike me as the type of player to overreact to a push, his response to the wagon on him isn’t defensive at all. He just calmly explains his playstyle. Also, Klick has been scumreading redcardinal pretty much since he replaced in, long before redcardinal was a viable wagon.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #184) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:31 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1437, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1406, T3 wrote:
In post 1400, redcardinal wrote:
In post 1398, T3 wrote:Like the way I see 1380 right now is that you’re saying that scum!you would have known scum!Mala wasn’t mason?
scum!me would have known that there were no mafia prs that could have made gamma show up as vanilla
But what if it’s a town PR that makes Gamma show up as vanilla? Or a thing with Mala’s role?
No such PR in normal games.

Redcardinal's solve makes sense.
VOTE: Klick
1. I know there is no such PR in normal games, I was questioning why redcardinal didn’t consider a town PR to cause Gamma to flip VT.

2. VOTE: KT
This is just bad opportunism.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #185) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by T3 »

What if I don’t think Klick is mafia
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #186) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by T3 »

But I’m also really bored
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #187) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by T3 »

What doesn’t sit right is KT sheeting redcardinal
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:06 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1462, Enchant wrote:Why?
KT not offering any content today other than this and defending himself
In post 1463, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1461, T3 wrote:What doesn’t sit right is KT sheeting redcardinal
What does "sheeting" mean?
Sheeping, autocorrect.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:23 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1482, Enchant wrote:Also it's normal for Kitty.
Not offering any content or reads and just sheeping someone?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 am

Post by T3 »

I don’t think scum KT calls attention to scum schadd though
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:46 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1485, Enchant wrote:
In post 1484, T3 wrote:
In post 1482, Enchant wrote:Also it's normal for Kitty.
Not offering any content or reads and just sheeping someone?
Yeah.
…link?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #192) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:59 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1508, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1480, T3 wrote:
In post 1462, Enchant wrote:Why?
KT not offering any content today other than this and defending himself
In post 1463, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1461, T3 wrote:What doesn’t sit right is KT sheeting redcardinal
What does "sheeting" mean?
Sheeping, autocorrect.
I just don't have much to say?
But there’s stuff that’s happened today.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:51 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1476, Klick wrote:
In post 500, Ausuka wrote:Image

Votecount 1.8
Galron (6)
- Gamma Emerald, Malakittens, redcardinal, Haschel Cedricson, KittyTacky, Seanzie
Crescent (1)
- Galron
Eiralox (1)
- schadd_
Malakittens (1)
- UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
Seanzie (1)
- EATEROFTIME

Not Voting (3)
- Crescent, Eiralox, T3

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-06 01:33:48).

Behold, more frogs.

Galron is at E-1.
This is one VC but it's the fifth one in a row with 5+ votes on Galron and no other wagon with 3+ votes.
In post 508, redcardinal wrote:UNVOTE:
redcardinal unvotes and lightly pressures Mala
In post 526, Seanzie wrote:UNVOTE: Galron

VOTE: KittyTacky
In post 528, redcardinal wrote:VOTE: malakittens
redcardinal sees a chance to kill the Galron wagon momentum, votes Mala (a reasonable choice to go for a miselim probably? No one but Gamma seems to townread Mala at this point)

This then goes nowhere
In post 650, Ausuka wrote:Image

Votecount 1.10
Galron (7)
- Gamma Emerald, Malakittens, Haschel Cedricson, KittyTacky, redcardinal, Seanzie, T3
Malakittens (1)
- UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
Crescent (1)
- Galron
Eiralox (1)
- schadd_
Seanzie (1)
- Enchant

Not Voting (2)
- Crescent, Eiralox

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-06 01:33:48).

and redcardinal makes sure to get her vote back on Galron before the wagon gets hammered.
I do get what you’re saying about redcardinal’s interactions with Galron, but redcardinal has many other reasons to be townread.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1522, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1521, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1519, Seanzie wrote:But KT is town.
i guess we don't get to like know why
:cop:
:nerd:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:00 am

Post by T3 »

Enchant probably doesn’t night kill Gamma
redcardinal’s solve (while I do think it is correct) seems like a genuine thought process
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:00 am

Post by T3 »

Also redcardinal’s re-evaluation on Mala from Day 1 was genuine + overall vibes
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by T3 »

I highly highly highly doubt Haschel is lying.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #198) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by T3 »

Okay? But Galron can be informed of anything. There’s nothing saying that Galron was informed that there is a non consecutive night doctor, he could have just as easily be informed that there’s a Town Rolecop, or that there is a Town Roleblocker (assuming KT isn’t lying).
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #199) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by T3 »

What if Galron
was
informed that there is non consecutive night doctor and Seanzie is his partner TMI’ing it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”