TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 6, Mulch wrote:I WOULD like to start off with a question for everyone here: do you think scum have Daychat? I'm doing this because when I'm scum I feel very awkward talking about whether I have Daychat or not when it's hidden from public info. It also reduces the chance of "townslip" that scum can manufactureu when say they act like no Daychat and then an encryptor flips. In addition, scum often like to not associate themselves in groups, so it should be interesting maybe later in the game to see how people respond.

For me, I DO think that scum have Daychat.
I'm not sure, will think about it later when my battery isn't low and I'm not watching a movie.
In post 8, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Mulch

not rvs
How come?

VOTE: Whymafia
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by TesXX »

Hm.
It does seem a bit odd to include the fact that they
may or may not
have daytalk if they don't have daytalk. I guess it could be something WM put for Wifom to troll us but it would make much more sense if they did have daytalk and Whymaf is keeping it a mystery. Yes, the detail that scum might have daytalk was in a ruleset stolen from another player in another game, but I feel he might change that if it weren't the case in this game.
That's just my guess.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by TesXX »

Hmm
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:23 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 40, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5, Scarab wrote:
Vote: Keyenpeydee

I've seen your name a lot and know nothing about you whatsoever, which probably makes you more likely to be expendable than the average player.
I dislike this on principle. You're voting him simply because you don't know anything about him or his playstyle, and not because he's done anything this game to indicate that he's scummy. (You can't be - he hadn't even posted yet).
I'm pretty sure that was a joke.
VOTE: skittle
(Yes, I'm aware Boonskiies also commented on it but it was more questioning it)
In post 36, Boonskiies wrote:I generally put that in there for the WIFOM. Games are way different when scum don't have daytalk.
If that's true I say it doesn't mean much. I'm undecided if scum have daytalk.
In post 45, keyenpeydee wrote:I just gotten to the point where Mulch's thoughts are coming from a newbie
but his posts doesn't really come from town
..why not?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:30 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 60, Keyen wrote:
In post 59, TesXX wrote:..why not?
The game is still early, so I still need to figure out players.
How does that lead to you saying Mulch's posts don't come from town?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:32 am

Post by TesXX »

Keyen wrote:
In post 66, TesXX wrote:
In post 60, Keyen wrote:
In post 59, TesXX wrote:..why not?
The game is still early, so I still need to figure out players.
How does that lead to you saying Mulch's posts don't come from town?
Tbh I just woke up back then and I'm not on the state to play mafia but I did anyways, so I don't remember why I scumread Mulch that much.
Alright I guess.
skitter30 wrote:
In post 43, firecrocer wrote:
In post 41, skitter30 wrote:
Which seems unnecessary to add if they don't. So I think they probably do have daytalk
He didn't write it in the first place so I don't think it is indicative of either.
In post 1, WhyMafia wrote:14] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this: Vote:WhyMafia or VOTE: WhyMafia.
it is quite apparent that WM adapted the ruleset to fit this game. The fact that he took it from Boon is irrelevant. That he chose to include the fact that scum may or may not have daytalk seems to indicate to me that they likely do, cuz why bother bringing it up like that in the first place if they don't?
I mean it's obvious that you'd change stuff like the vote format examples and the mod color. Those are obvious things a mod would modify to make into their own ruleset.
I also notice that you haven't really stated an opinion on the matter, and that you're discrediting the mod's post where he clearly states that it might be a possibility.
Do you find this scum indicative?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 57, firecrocer wrote:
In post 44, firecrocer wrote:
In post 32, TesXX wrote:How come?

A mod vote is useless if you're town.
And especially useless in RVS VOTE: TessXX
VOTE: firecrocer
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by TesXX »

Well I AM scum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 10, Mulch wrote:Finally, a little dirty angleshooting- I happened to notice that the first 4 people to confirm were me, Radiant Cowbells, Eddie, and one other person. As soon as I confirmed, (I was the second person), I was in the middle of posting in my review thread for my mini normal game that is going to be modded. I'm
assuming
that when people get their role PM confirmations, if mafia, they are given a link to the mafia chat and they would probably post. Even if no daychat, they probably got some sort of "dawn" period. My thread did NOT get shifted- ie, the little button that said "bump" didn't appear on my thread- from the time I confirmed to when the next 2 people confirmed.

I know this could be drastically wrong, or I could be wrong about the mechanics of thread shifting, but I feel like if those people had gotten a mafia PM, they would have posted and I would get a thread shift. Similarly, my thread DID shift in the NEXT 4 confirmations.

I really, really know this shoulden't be part of the game but I have searched the rules, can't find where this is not allowed, OR where it would be breaking any loophole, and I have seen posts of this nature before (in Large 203, Priscilla was in a neighborhood and thought there was another because of threadshifting), so I'm assuming it's allowed. For this reason, I am townreading RC, because I KNOW they were either the third or fourth confirmation.

Speaking of that-

@RC
: In , you indiciated that you were voting me in a "non rvs vote." Why do you think I would be more likely to do my opening as scum rather than town? Again, I don't think your scum, but I want to try and persuade you that
I'm
not scum, too :]
What's the bump button?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by TesXX »

:o
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 10, Mulch wrote:Finally, a little dirty angleshooting- I happened to notice that the first 4 people to confirm were me, Radiant Cowbells, Eddie, and one other person. As soon as I confirmed, (I was the second person), I was in the middle of posting in my review thread for my mini normal game that is going to be modded. I'm
assuming
that when people get their role PM confirmations, if mafia, they are given a link to the mafia chat and they would probably post. Even if no daychat, they probably got some sort of "dawn" period. My thread did NOT get shifted- ie, the little button that said "bump" didn't appear on my thread- from the time I confirmed to when the next 2 people confirmed.

I know this could be drastically wrong, or I could be wrong about the mechanics of thread shifting, but I feel like if those people had gotten a mafia PM, they would have posted and I would get a thread shift. Similarly, my thread DID shift in the NEXT 4 confirmations.
What does it mean by the thread getting "shifted"?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 93, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 75, TesXX wrote:

What's the point of this vote?
RVS
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by TesXX »

Elaborate on why it didn't feel RVS for me.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by TesXX »

Firecrocer's vote was RVS
Nothing to retaliate against.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm still curious about your mulch vote, RC.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by TesXX »

Oh, and your scumread on EC.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by TesXX »

-Waiting for Mulch to come on-
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 120, Eddie Cane wrote:actually read the game

tes, if you retaliated to his rvs vote with a vote... how is that not retaliatory?
I wasn't really retaliating.
It was RVS.
Nothing I'd need to retaliate against, it was a joke OMGUS.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 123, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

This doesn't feel like an aha moment. Feels like scum thinking she can get away with latching on to a NAI action in order to avoid actually game solving.
I'm pretty sure it was RVS.
Though I would like to see her response.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by TesXX »

f5
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by TesXX »

Yes it is.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Random_Vote wrote:A so-called random vote is one made very early in the game with no serious reasoning given.
No serious reasoning was given, it was a joke vote.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 133, skitter30 wrote:
In post 102, TesXX wrote:Well I AM scum.
Um, why are you saying this?
In post 108, TesXX wrote:
In post 93, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 75, TesXX wrote:

What's the point of this vote?
RVS
The game was very clearly out of RVS at that point.
In post 112, TesXX wrote:Firecrocer's vote was RVS
People are like discussing Fire's vote and whether it was RVS, but no one even asked her lol.

@Firecrocer:
Was your vote in RVS? If it wasn't RVS, why do you think it's so bad for Tess to have voted the mod? Why is it 'useless' if he's town, and why is it worse in RVS in particular?
In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
In post 140, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
I want to respond to this, but I'm actually not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here, especially in the first sentence. What do you mean by 'turn around on Fire' here?

I'm disliking Tess as well, especially because of the Tess/Fire interaction, and I'm trying to talk to him (and Fire) about it so that I can understand what's happening there. You're . . . making flat, generic statements of 'I'm not liking [his] content' without discussing why or what or even trying to engage with him about it. You don't like him, and declare that he may or may not be scummy, and instead of following up with him about it, you. . . decide to call me out on trying to talk to him about it? To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Boon.
This is LITERALLY what I said about you.
In post 152, firecrocer wrote:
:facepalm: The only time this is a good idea as scum is in RL mafia. And as town, just, why? You expect us not to vote you now I suppose?
In post 153, firecrocer wrote:
In post 112, TesXX wrote:Firecrocer's vote was RVS
My vote on you was not RVS. Granted, it wasn't a hard scumread vote but it had rationale.

In post 122, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And how would it be useful for scum or a third-party to vote a moderator of a game?
Because by voting the mod you're a) not helping the game, and b) Not making a commitment that could put you under suspicion. It's a way of doing something while doing nothing.
Catching up
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 am

Post by TesXX »

Whoops, I added those quotes to the multiquote thing and I didn't do 'preview' so I forgot I had quoted that stuff. My bad
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:41 am

Post by TesXX »

Also, before I post my wallpost, I'm confirming:
The "RVS" vote on firecrocer was reaction testing. It was a joke vote but the "RVS" part was reaction testing since it wasn't in RVS.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:12 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 133, skitter30 wrote:
Um, why are you saying this?
Becaws I are.
Why is the things she's stating not doing anything?
In post 140, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
I want to respond to this, but I'm actually not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here, especially in the first sentence. What do you mean by 'turn around on Fire' here?

I'm disliking Tess as well, especially because of the Tess/Fire interaction, and I'm trying to talk to him (and Fire) about it so that I can understand what's happening there. You're . . . making flat, generic statements of 'I'm not liking [his] content' without discussing why or what or even trying to engage with him about it. You don't like him, and declare that he may or may not be scummy, and instead of following up with him about it, you. . . decide to call me out on trying to talk to him about it? To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Boon.
This is LITERALLY what I said about you.
I think that's the point.
firecrocer wrote:
:facepalm: The only time this is a good idea as scum is in RL mafia. And as town, just, why? You expect us not to vote you now I suppose?
Nope. Just wanted to let you all know.
Why would claiming scum get you not to be voted?
Like, I don't get it.......................................................................................................................................
firecrocer wrote:
In post 122, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And how would it be useful for scum or a third-party to vote a moderator of a game?
Because by voting the mod you're a) not helping the game, and b) Not making a commitment that could put you under suspicion. It's a way of doing something while doing nothing.
firecrocer wrote:
In post 133, skitter30 wrote:@Firecrocer: Was your vote in 57 RVS? If it wasn't RVS, why do you think it's so bad for Tess to have voted the mod? Why is it 'useless' if he's town, and why is it worse in RVS in particular?
Like I said, voting the mod achieves nothing productive, as a joke randomly in the middle or end of the game fine
But it's not okay to vote the mod as a joke at the beginning of a game, in the stage about troll votes?
but the whole point of rvs is to put your on players, stuff happens, and rvs ends because now we have actual stuff to work off of.
If you have your vote on the mod, you are not random voting anyone, you are literally voting the one person with zero chance of being scum.
It doesn't progress the game, it doesn't give the other players any data on you, you've just gone and sat yourself on a metaphorical fence.
So if you're not voting someone who can be scum in RVS, you're scum? Not everyone has to vote people other than the mod, and it's not refusing to help the gamestate if you vote a non player as a joke. Also, it doesn't give players any data on you? So an RVS vote would get data on you?
This case is just bullcrap.
VOTE: Firecrocer
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:14 am

Post by TesXX »

wait I missed this post
In post 107, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I'm never unvoting you at this point. I've seen scum claim scum hundreds of times and town claiming scum only once. If you're town, don't claim scum then.
Is this a serious
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:21 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 137, Mulch wrote:Yo so like I'm here as promised :)

by RC was a pretty obvious joke, unless it's some sort of sophisticated traitor signal that I can't comprehend. Like, I think most of our first reactions would be that it's a joke. So by
firecrocer
was extremely weird to me. I don't understand how a person could really think to say "why" to that. It's a joke. This reeks to me of scum trying to fit in and try to get in the game by asking pointless questions.
How would fire know it's a joke? How would scum fit in by asking that question?
What was the POINT of that question? There is none. So why did he ask it?
I mean, if you wanted to know the answer but didn't know then why WOULDN'T you ask the question.
to me calling him out on it has some scummy characteristics, mainly the fact that he tries to use a strawman to me. I say that' s abullshit question, he responds with "isn't why always an important question." Uh... that's not my point, dude.
I guess this part, kind of makes sense.
He's trying to take a joke waaaay too seriously. He also totally does a scummy thing by voting RC after RC says . Uhh... again, something extremely NAI. Yet he votes him for it. Totally weird.
Again, now this stuff is making sense.
on thoughts by Eddie makes me think that Eddie is town, for now. I mean, it wasn't exactly hard to point out, but tentatively like good reaction there.
Wait is this joking?
by texx shows that he isn't reading the game because I actually asked RC the same question. Not NAI tho.
My battery was low so I had to make a post quick so I didn't stop to check everything. Plus I was watching a movie and didn't want to miss too much of it.
post by Boonskiies stood out to me. I sorta know what Boon usually does and he dosen't really waste questions on useless things. Like, asking a clarifiaction thing here on something that's obvious? Scummy. Way for scum to fit in without progressing gamestate.
Again, how would that help scum fit in? And plus it never hurts to have clarification even if you're pretty sure.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:21 am

Post by TesXX »

Trying to get someone lynched for reasons that are awful is generally a scumtell because it is more likely scum trying to BS their way through a lynch than anything else. It isn't ALWAYS like this, some special circumstances it's different but that's my current opinion of firecrocer, that she's scum trying to push a BS lynch.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 175, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 174, TesXX wrote:Trying to get someone lynched for reasons that are awful is generally a scumtell because it is more likely scum trying to BS their way through a lynch than anything else. It isn't ALWAYS like this, some special circumstances it's different but that's my current opinion of firecrocer, that she's scum trying to push a BS lynch.
And you in all objectivity think that you are better at reading her to the point that you think she should be at L-1 unannounced when the only person who has multiple prior games with her here thinks that she's town? Because that's an awful position to hold so that should generally be a scumtell making YOU scum trying to BS your way through a lynch.
Lol, she's not at L-1. You're pushing lies and utter BS on me.
VOTE: Radicantcowbells
Also, I have no way of knowing that YOU'RE town therefore I don't know if you're reading her right so idk really why you think I should listen to you over what
I
think is right.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:38 am

Post by TesXX »

See, she was like 4 votes from being lynched before I voted you.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:52 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 182, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 180, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My issue with Croc is not that her reasoning is bad, is that its scummy. I know town can push things that are ultimately NAI. However she seems to be exaggerating the importance of such a vote. Whether its because of her definition of RVS or not, it's hard to believe she thinks something can be gained by scum or a third-party voting the mod. I don't see how even lynch bait or a new player can hold those views and with her unable to explain how doing nothing wins games so far, I'm incline to believe she's just bullshitting and trying to hold on to this as long as she can to not actually game solve.
Her claimed view is perfectly reasonable: by voting the mod you deny town information as to your RVS vote. It's by the book and bad, but not scummy.
I've had people push on me for the same reason and in the past when I was essentially unlynchable I would bait votes on me to try to read people by doing so.
Disagree. Joke-voting the mod doesn't deny town much at all and even if it did, a townie can vote the mod without thinking about it and not realize that it's anti town.
If you joke vote the mod in RVS, practivally nothing is lost. And I don't see why you'd think something is, or that it's scum to randomvote ze mod.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:55 am

Post by TesXX »

RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 177, TesXX wrote:
In post 175, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 174, TesXX wrote:Trying to get someone lynched for reasons that are awful is generally a scumtell because it is more likely scum trying to BS their way through a lynch than anything else. It isn't ALWAYS like this, some special circumstances it's different but that's my current opinion of firecrocer, that she's scum trying to push a BS lynch.
And you in all objectivity think that you are better at reading her to the point that you think she should be at L-1 unannounced when the only person who has multiple prior games with her here thinks that she's town? Because that's an awful position to hold so that should generally be a scumtell making YOU scum trying to BS your way through a lynch.
Lol, she's not at L-1. You're pushing lies and utter BS on me.
VOTE: Radicantcowbells
Also, I have no way of knowing that YOU'RE town therefore I don't know if you're reading her right so idk really why you think I should listen to you over what
I
think is right.
W h e w lads you're really putting on the salt and vinegar chips today
W h e w lad you're really blatantly dodging my point today
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:58 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 187, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree. I don't think that much is lost. But I can also look at this from Firecrocer's viewpoint and I find it at best unlikely that even with me talking you through it you're totally brick wall as to what Town!Firecrocer could possibly have been thinking when she made that vote. Feels like you're stonewalling me because you don't want to back down on a read for tactical reasons.
I do think it's possible that she's town. I just think it's unlikely. As I've explained.
I think scum!Firecrocer trying to use BS to lynch me is more likely than the town viewpoint she would have.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:59 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 184, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 181, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't recall putting Croc at L-1 unannounced.

Are you drunk RC?
Nah I just wanted to get people to unvote because I'm concerned that scum are trying to rush a mislynch today to nightkill me.
Although why would scum rush a mislynch? Wouldn't that make them clearly obvious?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:01 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 194, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 192, TesXX wrote:
In post 187, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree. I don't think that much is lost. But I can also look at this from Firecrocer's viewpoint and I find it at best unlikely that even with me talking you through it you're totally brick wall as to what Town!Firecrocer could possibly have been thinking when she made that vote. Feels like you're stonewalling me because you don't want to back down on a read for tactical reasons.
I do think it's possible that she's town. I just think it's unlikely. As I've explained.
I think scum!Firecrocer trying to use BS to lynch me is more likely than the town viewpoint she would have.
BS to lynch you? It's FUCKING RVS SHE HASN'T CLAIMED A COP GUILTY ON YOU OVER IT.
Pushing a lynch for bad reasons doesn't start with claiming cop guilties on people. If she went to that extreme it would make her super duper obvscum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 193, RadiantCowbells wrote:Luv these are exactly the same reasons that were given in 1925 when Firecrocer got lynched, after I got nightkilled having her as locktown. She was town.
Well why didn't you say so?
Could you give links?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:06 am

Post by TesXX »

RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 195, TesXX wrote:
In post 184, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 181, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't recall putting Croc at L-1 unannounced.

Are you drunk RC?
Nah I just wanted to get people to unvote because I'm concerned that scum are trying to rush a mislynch today to nightkill me.
Although why would scum rush a mislynch? Wouldn't that make them clearly obvious?
I mean I think that you're obvious scum with your shit tier push on Firecrocer but apparently that's not a universally agreed upon opinion so . . .
There is a difference between not scumreading me for the reasons you are and not scumreading 3 or 4 people that rush a quicklynch on pages 6-8.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:07 am

Post by TesXX »

Wait Radiant -- why are you townreading fire again?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 am

Post by TesXX »

Like I get you have meta with her, but what ABOUT meta is it that you're townreading her for.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:12 am

Post by TesXX »

You've explained why you think things she did was NAI but link me to the post where you explain why you think she's TOWN, because I seem to keep missing it.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:13 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 210, RadiantCowbells wrote:
How did you forget or not know this? He just basically stated it like a minute ago.
This is called TesXX realizing that they're pushing a dead end and trying to find an excuse to back off of it.
How? I asked why you're townreading her. I want to know. How is this finding an excuse to back off of it when I can just read your reason for townreading her and then back off?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 am

Post by TesXX »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well can you at least link those games before you go? :(
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 am

Post by TesXX »

RC, I still want the link to the post where you explained why you're townreading firecrocer. And I don't mean the posts where you say she isn't necessarily scum. I want why you are TOWNreading her.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:35 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 177, TesXX wrote:Also, I have no way of knowing that YOU'RE town therefore I don't know if you're reading her right so idk really why you think I should listen to you over what
I
think is right.
I'd also like an ACTUAL response to this EXPLAINING why you think this is wrong RC.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:33 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 222, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 220, TesXX wrote:
In post 177, TesXX wrote:Also, I have no way of knowing that YOU'RE town therefore I don't know if you're reading her right so idk really why you think I should listen to you over what
I
think is right.
I'd also like an ACTUAL response to this EXPLAINING why you think this is wrong RC.
It's not about wrong or right it's about the fact that this is a super scummy way of asking the question and you're not talking to me like town who thinks I'm scum.
How am I not talking to you like town who thinks you're scum?
In post 223, Boonskiies wrote:TesXX is probably scum that's mad about being pushed without concrete evidence and from what he was meaning as joke posts. That's probably why Mulch chainsaw'd onto me with a wrong meta case.
Mulch making a bad case against you does not indicate at all that he was trying to chainsaw defend me. It's just.. making a bad case.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:41 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 225, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 116, TesXX wrote:-Waiting for Mulch to come on-

Actually, this ties in with Mulch chainsawing me as well.
Boonskiies how much crack do you smoke daily?
Explain how me waiting for Mulch to come online is a partner interaction. I'll get popcorn for when you do it.
In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 233, Mulch wrote:
In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mulch I will lynch you if you try to push me as scum for defending Firecrocer. You should know better.
Link games where you have seen him be lynchbait.
1) it's a her
2) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72508 is her only finished town game
Okay, so what is it about that game and this game that lead you to believe firecrocer is town?
In post 238, Mulch wrote:

You did pre flips as scum last time. Something to note.
To be fair just because you do something in one game as town or scum doesn't inherently mean it's probably indicative of that alignment that you do it in this game.
In post 243, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 150, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 136, Eddie Cane wrote:
would you like some whipped cream on those waffles?
what even is this post? Who the hell is waffling? I stated exactly how I felt. I was trying not to be a dick. TesXX's play this game has been terrible, no matter the alignment. This entire thing was to Skitter, which is who I was saying was stating things just to state things and appear doing something. And then Skitter literally used the same phrasing and tried to push it at me.

This is a bad post by you, Eddie.
lol
Is that your entire response to something?
just "lol"
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:41 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 255, Eddie Cane wrote:really tes u had to be lamist in 251
251 is not lamist
I asked a question about why something I did is scummy
That is not lamist.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:46 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 261, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 258, TesXX wrote:

Boonskiies how much crack do you smoke daily?
Explain how me waiting for Mulch to come online is a partner interaction. I'll get popcorn for when you do it.
In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 233, Mulch wrote:
In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mulch I will lynch you if you try to push me as scum for defending Firecrocer. You should know better.
Link games where you have seen him be lynchbait.
1) it's a her
2) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72508 is her only finished town game
Okay, so what is it about that game and this game that lead you to believe firecrocer is town?
In post 238, Mulch wrote:

You did pre flips as scum last time. Something to note.
To be fair just because you do something in one game as town or scum doesn't inherently mean it's probably indicative of that alignment that you do it in this game.
In post 243, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 150, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 136, Eddie Cane wrote:
would you like some whipped cream on those waffles?
what even is this post? Who the hell is waffling? I stated exactly how I felt. I was trying not to be a dick. TesXX's play this game has been terrible, no matter the alignment. This entire thing was to Skitter, which is who I was saying was stating things just to state things and appear doing something. And then Skitter literally used the same phrasing and tried to push it at me.

This is a bad post by you, Eddie.
lol
Is that your entire response to something?
just "lol"
lol
lol
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:47 am

Post by TesXX »

But seriously Eddie, make a real response to Boonskiies' post instead of "lol".
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:47 am

Post by TesXX »

Like seriously.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:49 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 266, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's wrong with his response to Boon?
I want him to explain why Boon's post is inaccurate or invalid. Instead of just saying lol.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:58 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 268, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 267, TesXX wrote:
In post 266, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's wrong with his response to Boon?
I want him to explain why Boon's post is inaccurate or invalid. Instead of just saying lol.
How do you get inaccurate or invalid from laughing?

He doesn't need to explain anything. He could've very well realized he was wrong about Boon waffling there and just found the way he was addressed funny.
True, I guess.
Still want to know what Eddie actually thinks about Boons post.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 258, TesXX wrote:Okay, so what is it about that game and this game that lead you to believe firecrocer is town?
In post 258, TesXX wrote:Okay, so what is it about that game and this game that lead you to believe firecrocer is town?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 272, RadiantCowbells wrote:LIKE YOU ARE PUSHING SOME IMAGINARY REASONING WHERE SHE DECLARED THAT TESXX WAS TO BE IMMEDIATELY DAYVIGGED. THIS IS NOT BASED ON REALITY.
SHE VOTED SOMEONE WHILE STILL IN RVS OVER SOMETHING THAT SHE CONSIDERED A MINOR SCUMTELL. SHE DID NOT DECLARE THEM LOCKSCUM.
Wait where did he say that? Link me the post for me.
In post 282, firecrocer wrote:Okay, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.
I did not say, nor do I believe that
Tes' mod vote on Day 1 of this game is the epitome of all scummery!
I did not say, nor do I believe that you said that.
I don't like mod votes, I don't think they're useful, quite the opposite, especially in rvs when we're trying to get information.
They are bad, and I think slightly scummy.

I agree that it could draw a lot of suspicion to you, but scum often does things that draw way more attention.

Tes' reaction since then has been scummier than his modvote and my vote is staying for now.
Okay, explain WHY my reactions since then have been scummy.
In post 286, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't need anything to specifically make me believe that Firecrocer is town when I think you scumvoted her and every reason given as to why she's scum is bad.
So it's associative?
Okay, THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY ANSWERING.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:39 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 295, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Anyway, Croc seems to be now voting Tes for his reaction to you and I haven't liked his nagging you to explain his town read on Croc or his recent fascination with Eddie's takes.
Why?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:40 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 290, TesXX wrote:
In post 286, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't need anything to specifically make me believe that Firecrocer is town when I think you scumvoted her and every reason given as to why she's scum is bad.
So it's associative?
RC is this correct
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:51 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 303, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why are you so laser focused on getting a specific answer that you have no ability to follow up on from someone that you think is scum?
Because I'm curious. I also don't want you to get away with townreading someone with no reason, so I want to make sure there IS reason.
So can you answer me?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:52 am

Post by TesXX »

Speaking of claiming scum, RC, did you actually think I was scummy for claiming scum?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:56 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 314, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 313, TesXX wrote:Speaking of claiming scum, RC, did you actually think I was scummy for claiming scum?
Is it Scarab or Eddie that told you what I said in neighbourhood that made you ask this question?
No, can you stop dodging my questions?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 317, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I didn't, but I think that you knew that because someone in the neighbourhood to which I belong (which has daychat!) informed you in scumchat that I was largely reaction testing with that push. I think it's odd how you randomly went back and brought that up out of nowhere and how you seem to know I was insincere about it.
I didn't KNOW if you were insincere about or not. I was unsure (that's why I asked).
In post 318, firecrocer wrote:
In post 290, TesXX wrote:I did not say, nor do I believe that you said that.
I wasn't referring to you saying that, Uzi did, before.
Oh.
In post 324, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Why so harsh on RC? Give me a really good reason to suspect RC.
My ISO states why his cases and question dodging are scummy to me.
In post 326, firecrocer wrote:So he omgus votes me, scum claims, yadayada.
Fastforward he backs off that his vote on me was, "RVS" and now it's, "reaction testing", who? Me? RC? The fact that it was rvs, because saying your vote is just rvs kinda takes away the point, no?
Wait, takes away the point from reaction testing?
No, I purposely said something that was false to see how people would respond to it.
In post 168, TesXX wrote:Nope. Just wanted to let you all know.
Why would claiming scum get you not to be voted?
Like, I don't get it.......................................................................................................................................
Surprisingly, it works a lot, i've seen the mafia go on and win by saying they are mafia and to vote them. Rationale is basically wifom. It's fun, you should try it sometime.
Show me where that ever gets people townread.
Also just because some people have, for some reason, townread people for claiming scum that doesn't indicate scum alignment just because someone claimed scum as trolling.
Tes' ISO is full of questions that he doesn't really need/use the answers too.
What?
There are some that the answer isn't very important, but to say that my iso is FILLED with them... could you elaborate?
In post 192, TesXX wrote:
I'm not. How would you know what town viewpoint I would have?
I don't like modvotes, I mild scumread you for your modvote.
Then you overreacted to my mild scumread and start declaring i'm trying to mislynch you with a case full of malarkey, when your case on me is much worse.
Didn't declare you were trying to mislynch me. I thought your case on me was MOST LIKELY to be from scum because I thought being scum trying to make me a possible mislynch made more sense than you having that mindset.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:12 am

Post by TesXX »

Hey guys, reading up
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 am

Post by TesXX »

First I'm just going to respond to this wallpost.
In post 342, Mulch wrote:Just to clarify on so Boon dosen't have a meltdown, even if you take away the meta it was clear the post was a joke. Boon asking for a clarifiaction on an obvious joke is weird.
So it's officially a scumtell, to at least some extent, to want clarification on something that's obviously a joke? Pushing them for it is one thing, but if they're just curious about it and ask a question about it I don't see what's wrong with that.
Backtracking a bit I think this moral by Scarab about me angleshooting comes from a towny mindset. They had an upfront reaction and scum would be cautious about saying this.
Why would they need to be cautious about saying this?
Skitter has confidence from to . It's refreshing. I was able to identify them as scum easily in a micro I was just in with RC, and they have a totally different tone here. Town lean.
Could you show me places in this game and that game where her tone seems different in ways that indicate different alignments?
is a useless post by FireCrocer. What's the point of it? It acts game solvy but is doing nothing to advance
Doing nothing to advance? How do you know? She could use it later on, even though it's horrible reasoning you can't say automatically it does nothing to advance.
I'm gut scumreading this by Eddie. Nothing to back it up.
Okay, you can gut scumread it if you want but don't take action on things based solely off your gut.
The self awareness in 59 by is alarming, the fact they knew boonskiies had brought it up but had to mention that. Like, why mention that? Shows your caring about how your words sound.
Wait WHAT?
How the hell does me stating my opinion that was changed by what Boon said indicate that I care about how my words sound?
I'm townreading by Keyen, like it's a greater than rand chance of villa to say you forgot why you scumread someone. Trust me, I would know.
Wait what? Forgetting why you scumread someone is a towntell? Could you explain this more because I might be missing something.
This by Fykus I'm gutreading town. Something frank about it.
Like I said with eddie you can gutread him but don't use any of your gutread over logic.
The, "do you find this scum indicative" part of is a super scummy question from TEsX, like obviously he thought that or he woulden't be saying it. Filler question.
Uh no dude, I wanted clarification on something. I thought she PROBABLY thought it was scum indicative but I wasn't 100% SURE so I ASKED about it. That's not filler that's wanting to know the answer when I'm not 100% sure.
Backtracking I decided I don't really like part of this where they say "your discrediting the mod." Like, wtf? who cares?
Why is that scummy?
WTF is . What is convienient LMAO. But I'm starting to sort of see a town croc here just by tone. Don't ask me why lmaaao.
Please don't do that "tone townread despite logic saying scum" thing without explanations on the tone TR.
RC dafuck is dumb af. Don't like it. I saw his thought proces all the way through here, fire's reasonsing here was bullshit and it sort of was a classic OMGUS.
How on earth is it an OMGUS? Literally he asked what the point of my vote was.
Dunno how to read this , LMAO. I think i'll call it NAI.
Okay, THANK YOU.
Admittedly this is a pretty to RC question, how is that RVS? seemed like you scumread him, not random. Yeah
How did it seem like I actually scumread firecrocer? It was literally a naked vote
from RC follows this thought so w/e maybe RC can be null again.
He's town for having similar thoughts as you?
to RC>TessX
How about explaining WHY you like RC more.
is this from UZI. I'm used to town!uzi only asking questions when it matters.
Could you show examples?
TBH tho I sorta dig his reasoning in so maybe he's not scum? IDK. Although it's something pretty easy to point out.
Again townreading someone for having similar thoughts (I think there was another time in this wallpost where you said that but I accidentally deleted it.).
How was it a waffle?
HOLY
overraction by Boon, it was a simple comment.
So/ It was just one simple comment, so what? It was still a bad push.
DUmbass vote on me too in . Dunno, I didn't even basically use meta
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you did.
and IDK how you expect me to know that you change meta every game?
This is actually a good point.
The by croc here is towny.
Scum can be stubborn.
Also, explaining your case is stubborn?
I've when he is town, so I'm giving him a meta town read here.
Could you show me where?
Uzi the fact your responding to is alarming it's like your ignoring Boon and me and trying to find the easiest thing to respond to.
Wait what. Uzi made 159.
This is . REACTION test my ASS your digging yourself into a deeeeep ass hole.
I literally MADE AN EXPLANATION and YOU ARE DODGING IT AND CALLING BS ON IT WITHOUT EXPLAINING
WHY.
@keyen
in you link me in a scumteam,can u say how you got this? I had barely posted, lol.
I'd actually like to know as well.
I literally don't get by TessX, I actually don't, like what is the question they are asking me how it was obvious joke and why scum would do that to fit in? What answer are you expecting? lol.
I don't know, that's why I asked?
Why would a mindmeld on Eddie be joking :?: you are either scum or have reaaaaly bad joke perception.
Because you said it was a mindmeld when literally the post you had a link to was a NAKED VOTE. How is that a mindmeld? So yeah, that's why I thought it was a joke because I don't see how it was serious.
This by RC initially raised alarmbells cause it sorta seemed like classic Rc!scum trying to take control of the game, but I'm sorta feeling the lynchbait and the fact both Uzi and TessX have been pushing them and harping on them. Sorta does feel lynchbaity to me tbh.
What feels lynchbait?
by Uzi scum. It makes no sense with their meta and the tone is off as fuck and she's making Croc out to be doing something that they aren't. Bullllshiiiit.
What seems off about their meta?
Also could you explain why you think they're making croc out to be something else?
is the wrong tone here to someone you think is scum, buddy boy.
Uhhhh how.
What's up with these by Uzi? Starting to lock Uzi scum by now.
Random comments are scum indicative?
YES?
How do I have the "wrong tone"? I LITERALLY JUST ASKED HIM A QUESTION.
is this by Boonskiies? I didn't chainsaw SHIT.
I will actually read that later to see if it is legitimate.
is so bad by Boonskiies, trying to frame me as a partner of TessX. Like, cmon man, You did that as scum and your being completely obvious rn. I think ur scum with TEssX .
Is there anything wrong with the REASONING in that push you find or is it literally just a push because he's trying to frame you as my partner?
Because that's... basically omgus.
Or is it only because he did it as scum?
Lol RC anger seems genuinelol.
Scum can fake anger. What about the anger seems genuine?
by Eddie. Don't like it. Not eddieish either.
What's weird or not eddieish about it?
The "how much crack do u smoke" from TEssX to Boon is weird cause it's different tone than they used beofre, more aggresive.
Yeah, people can get more aggressive in a game than they were earlier.
GETTING TIRED NOW but I agree with Croc

The reapting this is scummy.
How is repeating something scummy?
Dafuck Jin suspecting RC lmaaao.
What?
don't like Croc's reaction in u didn't bring up the obvious fact that you WERENT PUSHING ANYTHING lol and instead are aruging semantics.
So not bringing up a point you want her to bring up is a scumtell?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:37 am

Post by TesXX »

leaving for now. will be back later.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by TesXX »

Have no fear guys, I will be caught up
In post 346, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 324, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Why so harsh on RC? Give me a really good reason to suspect RC.
VOTE: jin
Instead of saying "lol" to posts and naked voting why not make things you can legitimately actually call RESPONSES.
In post 350, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 255, Eddie Cane wrote:really tes u had to be lamist in 251
what needs explaining lol
How you think 251 was lamist. Why wouldn't it need explaining?
In post 351, Eddie Cane wrote: jins comment about you is horrible
How?
In post 355, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 352, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do you think that if I'm scum!RC you're going to win this game whether you sheep me today or not?
there are things thst make me town read you. constantly fosing me, trying to control my vote, outing our hood, a weird tunnel on tes who hasn't been anywhere near as bad as you say.... nah. i am like 60/40 scum you atm. tes is scummy and worth wagoning because wagons get info which is why I voted them but you keep pushing the obv scum narrative which isn't ok.
What do you think is scummy about me?
In post 362, Mulch wrote:
In post 357, Mulch wrote:What hood :o
Apparently eddie and RC are in a neighborhood.
In post 367, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 364, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 360, RadiantCowbells wrote:My explanation is that you aren't a great scum player like you claim and that TesXX had an awful reaction.

You're both reacting extremely poorly to me here.
I'm not great. we can't all.be great like you :roll: I'm good though. i also think you don't know me at all if you think id allow my teammate to literally scum slip like your narrative would be.
Dude I would probably have let something like that slide. Then I'd be there in scum chat being like ARE YOU A LITERAL GREAT FOOL BECAUSE THAT WAS A MOVE OF A GREAT FOOL.
Then I'd walk away from it: I wouldn't have felt the need to specifically warn my partner of something that common sense and I note that there's never any point where it was explicitly addressed.
Rather, it feels like the way things turned out indicated that he knew. He didn't specifically say 'HEY YOU DONT REALLY SCUMREAD ME', he out of nowhere asked if it was a real scumread.

Feels weird and in a way that feels genuine scum.
Wait who scumslipped?
Also, how does me asking way after something happened mean I'm scum? I was rereading and I found something I wanted the answer to.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by TesXX »

Page 16:
In post 379, Scarab wrote:There were things that I found scummy about TesXX early on and his interactions with RC are bad.
Why?
He just hasn't seemed invested at all in his RC scumread
Also why?
and doesn't come across in a town-who's-just-caught-up-in-an-emotional-fight kind of way, which leaves his RC vote and suspicion in a no man's land to me.
Also why?
In post 383, skitter30 wrote:
In post 167, Keyen wrote:Mulch/TesXX/Firecrocer makes sense if these three are scum. I remember that firecrocer was scum on the newbie game I modded, but I didn't really read the game, so I don't have any idea on her playstyle loool
and Boon is town no matter how i read him
Yeah, so this is why I was trying to follow up with Tes/Fire. I don't see them both being scum in like any universe. They both were sketchy, but I just can't see them being sketchy
together
. Like, why does scum!Fire even push scum!Tes for a modvote during RVS? Why call attention to each other in such an awkward and clumsy way?

And although I disagree with Fire's philosophy towards modvotes in RVS, and I think her initial push on Tess for his modvote was reachy, I don't think it was
scum-motivated

Like, although Tess states:
In post 174, TesXX wrote:she's scum trying to push a BS lynch.
I didn't say she 100% IS scum trying to push a bs lynch, I said my OPINION is that she is, you cut that part out. I wouldn't say you're necessarily TRYING to do that intentionally as it could be for smaller quotes. However I recommend not doing this in the future as it can cause confusion.
I just don't see her doing that. I see her pushing someone for what she genuinely thinks is scummy behavior. Like, I think the RVS modvote is NAI. Most of us think RVS modvotes are NAI. She, however, actually thinks they're AI (and )
She SAYS she thinks it's AI, but that doesn't confirm it.
, and so pushed him for it. Like, she seems genuinely frustrated with
In post 282, firecrocer wrote:I did not say, nor do I believe that Tes' mod vote on Day 1 of this game is the epitome of all scummery! I don't like mod votes, I don't think they're useful, quite the opposite, especially in rvs when we're trying to get information.
That we're not understanding her reasons for finding modvotes during RVS scummy.
I don't think it really seems like frustration?
I don't really like Tess's reaction to the whole business.

First he claims his Fire vote was RVS/joke OMGUS (), but later claims that saying it was RVS it was a reaction test () . . . for who exactly I'm not sure. Nor did he ever really follow up and explain the results of his 'reaction test' or what it's purpose was.
This actually makes sense that you think this, and it's nice that you actually EXPLAINED WHY YOU THINK IT'S SCUMMY. I actually will get back to that and explain the whole thing.
Also, not really sure what the purpose of his
literal
scumclaim was. I'd guess it was another
reaction test
, although, tbh, I'm not really sure why either alignment does that.
It was not a reaction test.
This is a question I will explain why I asked later, but did you think my scum claim was scum indicative?
I'm also not sure why he spent like 15 posts asking
why
RC is townreading Fire. Feels like he's looking for a case to try to pick apart, and was getting frustrated that he was just being shut down without being given the opportunity to continue his push on her.
Uh no, I spent so much time asking because he seemed to be DODGING MY QUESTION and I WANTED THE ANSWER TO IT so I ASKED THE QUESTION.
You can't just assume that I'm frustrated about not being able to push something that I don't even know if it's push-worthy because I wanted the answer to a question I asked. This is bullcrap.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by TesXX »

Post 17-19:
In post 404, Mulch wrote:You can be scum with tessx. I will deal with you later in the game. Your key to tell if your scum is if you make sense, and not only can you not realize a blatantly opportunistic boost but you switched the wagon from obvious scum to obvious town. I've never misread Skitter.
Just b/c you have never misread someone doesn't mean you will never misread them or that you are not currently misreading them
In post 411, RadiantCowbells wrote:it's the -way- they talked about the reaction test. super posturey
Elaborate on this more?
In post 426, Keyen wrote:
In post 379, Scarab wrote:Keyen, regarding whatever thing that I'm too lazy to find and quote, I'll just simplify and say that, for some definition of serious that you could plausibly have intended, my vote on you was not serious.
I know, but the way you worded it feels like you want to policy lynch me and bully me throughout the game because I'm more likely to be out of the game than your so-called average player.
How?
In post 438, Mulch wrote:Wtf
IS THAT LITERALLY YOUR ENTIRE REACTION TO MY WALLPOST?
Hm. It would be nice if you WOULD ACTUALLY RESPOND TO THE POINTS I MADE IN MY WALLPOST.
In post 439, Mulch wrote:The stubbornness is absurd
Stubbornness is NAI
Also is that in response to my stubbornness in my wallpost or?
In post 456, Mulch wrote:I don't want to, tessx is fine

Look at wallpost for reasons
Why not
RESPOND TO MY WALLPOST FOR REASONS.
In post 463, firecrocer wrote:@Tes,
Can you honestly say why you were calling your vote on me, omgus, or reaction test or rvs or whatever. Like, did you just try to fix your mistake (calling it RVS) by saying it was a reaction test, did you just say it randomly.
If it was a real reaction test, who were you testing?
Don't worry, I will explain but not in these catchup posts. Don't want to take too much space in my posts.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by TesXX »

Page 20:
In post 478, Keyen wrote:
In post 474, Mulch wrote:Why are you scumreading me?
gut?
Logic
>

Gut
In post 490, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

Bad feeling about skitter atm
How come?
(yes I'm aware I have said that like a million times in this game)
In post 498, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Tessx
In post 499, Mulch wrote:I don't even care if ur scum atm I care about tessx
I thought you did care
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by TesXX »

IF SOMEBODY QUICKHAMMERS ME TURBOLYNCH THEM TOMORROW.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by TesXX »

Page 21-22 I think?
In post 508, Keyen wrote:VOTE: Mulch
In post 514, Mulch wrote:Anyway I'll be semi cleared if tessx flips scum so I'm really hoping they do lol
I'm not the confirmed lynch today, stop acting like I am.
In post 519, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 488, Mulch wrote:I'm not getting lynched. I'm town and nobody scumreads me, and I'm being completely transparent.
VOTE: mulch
Enough w/ the naked votes
In post 525, Eddie Cane wrote:you're pocketing skitter and fykus
By townreading them? That means he's pocketing?
In post 530, Mulch wrote:Fykus and Skitter are both super easily identifiable as scum and they aren't lol
No, please don't use that logic. If I need to explain why I will
In post 533, Mulch wrote:Don't worry about it and accept that I'm saving you. If I'm scum deal with me later, I'm being anti wincon
THAT'S BULLCRAP. WHEN YOU THINK SOMEONE IS SCUM, YOU WORRY ABOUT THEM
IMMEDIATELY.
IT'S BS THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SHEEP ME WHEN THEY'RE ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT YOU COULD BE SCUM.
In post 547, Mulch wrote:Why? I generally have good reads when town
Uhh no. That does not mean your reads are accurate this game.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 552, Mulch wrote:Boon is number one suspicious then tessx then uzi
THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU VOTING ME
In post 561, Fykus wrote:Jins silence is a little suspicious.
I see it is NAI inactivity.
Intent to hammer tes
THERE ISN'T CLOSE TO ENOUGH DISCUSSION FOR A HAMMER ALREADY. YOU DO NOT DECLARE INTENT RIGHT NOW.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 572, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:

Claim please

I'm thinking of flash wagoning Jin.
Not claiming unless it's actually gonna look like a lynch on me will happen, and we aren't close to that et.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by TesXX »

yet*
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 566, Mulch wrote:I'm good with hammer
THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE OKAY WITH A HAMMER
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by TesXX »

Okay look guys, sorry I'm overreacting but I really don't want a hammer on me this early to happen.

Pedit:
Mulch wrote:Dude atop. Your flailing is relatively towny but you gotta claim at this point
NO I DON'T.
WE ARE NOT CLOSE TO A LYNCH YET.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 559, Mulch wrote:What's the point of these catch up?
For catching up
Can you respond to what I said to you please?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 583, RadiantCowbells wrote:you vote me I make 100% sure you are the lynch today
Are you talking to me or mulch
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by TesXX »

Wait Fykus.
You declared what you thought was intent to hammer on me when you didn't explain WHY you were scumreading me in the first place, if you even WERE.
VOTE: fykus
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm going to think about this for a little while, I was frustrated that I was about to be lynched way too early.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by TesXX »

Wait but first
In post 593, RadiantCowbells wrote:not having this conversation

VOTE: Eddie Cane

this is definitely scum regardless of what anything else is.
In post 598, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Skitter30

still want this mroe
What?
I don't even know who to vote right now.
UNVOTE:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 601, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 600, TesXX wrote:Wait but first
In post 593, RadiantCowbells wrote:not having this conversation

VOTE: Eddie Cane

this is definitely scum regardless of what anything else is.
In post 598, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Skitter30

still want this mroe
What?
I don't even know who to vote right now.
UNVOTE:
I thought you thought I was scum. Why would you be voting where I want you to vote?
No, I was saying between you and Fykus (and also Mulch.) I don't know who to vote.
Okay leaving for real now bye
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by TesXX »

Not going to post THAT much tonight, mostly tomorrow. But
In post 602, Mulch wrote:
In post 597, TesXX wrote:Wait Fykus.
You declared what you thought was intent to hammer on me when you didn't explain WHY you were scumreading me in the first place, if you even WERE.
So Wolfy lol, epitome of low hanging fruit and shit reason

VOTE: tessx
ACTUALLY
EXPLAIN
WHY MY REASONING IS BAD INSTEAD OF BRUSHING IT OFF.
I'D ALSO LIKE AN ACTUAL RESPONSE TO A LOT OF THE RECENT POINTS I MADE ON YOU.
Again, sorry I'm overreacting about all this but it makes me annoyed.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 622, TesXX wrote:Not going to post THAT much tonight, mostly tomorrow. But
In post 602, Mulch wrote:
In post 597, TesXX wrote:Wait Fykus.
So Wolfy lol, epitome of low hanging fruit and shit reason

VOTE: tessx
ACTUALLY
EXPLAIN
WHY MY REASONING IS BAD INSTEAD OF BRUSHING IT OFF.
I'D ALSO LIKE AN ACTUAL RESPONSE TO A LOT OF THE RECENT POINTS I MADE ON YOU.
Again, sorry I'm overreacting about all this but it makes me annoyed.
For now I will VOTE: Mulch
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 624, Mulch wrote:What fykus didn't isn't scummy.
Explain why then...
As I've asked you.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by TesXX »

And when are you going to respond to my wallpost mulch?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:08 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 628, Mulch wrote:You literally asked why to every one of my statements it's not really a "post"
Dude that is not true. READ the wallpost.
ALSO, even if that
WAS
TRUE AT ALL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU JUST
DODGE MY ENTIRE WALLPOST AND EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IN IT.
MAKE A RESPONSE TO MY WALLPOST AND STOP DODGING WHAT I'M SAYING BECAUSE LITERALLY YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN SOMETHING THAT IS AT ALL A DECENT RESPONSE TO IT.
In post 629, Mulch wrote:
In post 625, TesXX wrote:
In post 624, Mulch wrote:What fykus didn't isn't scummy.
Explain why then...
As I've asked you.
Nothing to explain. Why IS it scummy? It's not
Dude...
I EXPLAINED that.
YOU VOTED ME SAYING MY REASONING WAS BAD AND AREN'T EVEN EXPLAINING WHY IT'S BAD AT ALL.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 am

Post by TesXX »

Oh right I forgot about this:
So, explanation for the reaction test. Usually if I do a reaction test I'll tell the results if I find something to work off of, but if I don't I won't say much about it afterward. The point of me saying my vote was in "RVS" was to see if people who hadn't done much yet would try to sort me with it, or to see if people would exaggerate what I said and turn it into absolute falsehoods.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 am

Post by TesXX »

:?:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am

Post by TesXX »

TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 am

Post by TesXX »

I wish people here was more activity.
What should I read over.. :?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:04 am

Post by TesXX »

Thanks for the Vc
No problemo! {WhyMafia}
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by TesXX »

Mulch it's fine if you don't have much time you don't have to respond to my wall immediately but can you explain why my reasoning against Fykus was bad
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 655, Mulch wrote:OK, fair.

I have meta reads on you and fykus.
Show examples and stuff of his meta and why it leads you to believe he's town in this game please, that would be useful.
I want to flahwagon him based on gut.
WHY WOULD YOU FLASHWAGON SOMEONE BECAUSE OF
GUT
, with gut you don't even
know the logic of it
I can't get enough support for Boon. Tessx literally asked why to everything I said, and I don't want to push boon because I'll probably gain no support and maybe be lynched
Dude, we're not extremely far into the day it's not like you can't try to GET momentum for a lynch.
Also, I DID NOT ASK WHY TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE AND YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP.
In post 656, Mulch wrote:
In post 654, TesXX wrote:Mulch it's fine if you don't have much time you don't have to respond to my wall immediately but can you explain why my reasoning against Fykus was bad
Because, I don't think scum fykus would do it any more than town fykus. Like, why would he as scum do it?
Uh to get an easy lynch without having to make up good reasons?
In post 657, RadiantCowbells wrote:The wagons that aren't Skitter are bad and the people on them should feel bad
Hahah no
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by TesXX »

I expect you to eventually respond to my wallpost.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by TesXX »

Like I keep trying to get you to respond to my wallpost and you keep saying the bullcrap of "you said why to literally everthing" which 1) ISN'T TRUE and 2) isn't an excuse, because you're not supposed to dodge questions
P-edit:
RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 660, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Skitter wagon feels like it's based on fear.
the fuck is this supposed to mean?
I would actually like to know as well
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 667, Mulch wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 436, TesXX wrote:First I'm just going to respond to this wallpost.
In post 342, Mulch wrote:Just to clarify on so Boon dosen't have a meltdown, even if you take away the meta it was clear the post was a joke. Boon asking for a clarifiaction on an obvious joke is weird.
So it's officially a scumtell, to at least some extent, to want clarification on something that's obviously a joke? Pushing them for it is one thing, but if they're just curious about it and ask a question about it I don't see what's wrong with that.
Backtracking a bit I think this moral by Scarab about me angleshooting comes from a towny mindset. They had an upfront reaction and scum would be cautious about saying this.
Why would they need to be cautious about saying this?
Skitter has confidence from to . It's refreshing. I was able to identify them as scum easily in a micro I was just in with RC, and they have a totally different tone here. Town lean.
Could you show me places in this game and that game where her tone seems different in ways that indicate different alignments?
is a useless post by FireCrocer. What's the point of it? It acts game solvy but is doing nothing to advance
Doing nothing to advance? How do you know? She could use it later on, even though it's horrible reasoning you can't say automatically it does nothing to advance.
I'm gut scumreading this by Eddie. Nothing to back it up.
Okay, you can gut scumread it if you want but don't take action on things based solely off your gut.
The self awareness in 59 by is alarming, the fact they knew boonskiies had brought it up but had to mention that. Like, why mention that? Shows your caring about how your words sound.
Wait WHAT?
How the hell does me stating my opinion that was changed by what Boon said indicate that I care about how my words sound?
I'm townreading by Keyen, like it's a greater than rand chance of villa to say you forgot why you scumread someone. Trust me, I would know.
Wait what? Forgetting why you scumread someone is a towntell? Could you explain this more because I might be missing something.
This by Fykus I'm gutreading town. Something frank about it.
Like I said with eddie you can gutread him but don't use any of your gutread over logic.
The, "do you find this scum indicative" part of is a super scummy question from TEsX, like obviously he thought that or he woulden't be saying it. Filler question.
Uh no dude, I wanted clarification on something. I thought she PROBABLY thought it was scum indicative but I wasn't 100% SURE so I ASKED about it. That's not filler that's wanting to know the answer when I'm not 100% sure.
Backtracking I decided I don't really like part of this where they say "your discrediting the mod." Like, wtf? who cares?
Why is that scummy?
WTF is . What is convienient LMAO. But I'm starting to sort of see a town croc here just by tone. Don't ask me why lmaaao.
Please don't do that "tone townread despite logic saying scum" thing without explanations on the tone TR.
RC dafuck is dumb af. Don't like it. I saw his thought proces all the way through here, fire's reasonsing here was bullshit and it sort of was a classic OMGUS.
How on earth is it an OMGUS? Literally he asked what the point of my vote was.
Dunno how to read this , LMAO. I think i'll call it NAI.
Okay, THANK YOU.
Admittedly this is a pretty to RC question, how is that RVS? seemed like you scumread him, not random. Yeah
How did it seem like I actually scumread firecrocer? It was literally a naked vote
from RC follows this thought so w/e maybe RC can be null again.
He's town for having similar thoughts as you?
to RC>TessX
How about explaining WHY you like RC more.
is this from UZI. I'm used to town!uzi only asking questions when it matters.
Could you show examples?
TBH tho I sorta dig his reasoning in so maybe he's not scum? IDK. Although it's something pretty easy to point out.
Again townreading someone for having similar thoughts (I think there was another time in this wallpost where you said that but I accidentally deleted it.).
How was it a waffle?
HOLY
overraction by Boon, it was a simple comment.
So/ It was just one simple comment, so what? It was still a bad push.
DUmbass vote on me too in . Dunno, I didn't even basically use meta
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you did.
and IDK how you expect me to know that you change meta every game?
This is actually a good point.
The by croc here is towny.
Scum can be stubborn.
Also, explaining your case is stubborn?
I've when he is town, so I'm giving him a meta town read here.
Could you show me where?
Uzi the fact your responding to is alarming it's like your ignoring Boon and me and trying to find the easiest thing to respond to.
Wait what. Uzi made 159.
This is . REACTION test my ASS your digging yourself into a deeeeep ass hole.
I literally MADE AN EXPLANATION and YOU ARE DODGING IT AND CALLING BS ON IT WITHOUT EXPLAINING
WHY.
@keyen
in you link me in a scumteam,can u say how you got this? I had barely posted, lol.
I'd actually like to know as well.
I literally don't get by TessX, I actually don't, like what is the question they are asking me how it was obvious joke and why scum would do that to fit in? What answer are you expecting? lol.
I don't know, that's why I asked?
Why would a mindmeld on Eddie be joking :?: you are either scum or have reaaaaly bad joke perception.
Because you said it was a mindmeld when literally the post you had a link to was a NAKED VOTE. How is that a mindmeld? So yeah, that's why I thought it was a joke because I don't see how it was serious.
This by RC initially raised alarmbells cause it sorta seemed like classic Rc!scum trying to take control of the game, but I'm sorta feeling the lynchbait and the fact both Uzi and TessX have been pushing them and harping on them. Sorta does feel lynchbaity to me tbh.
What feels lynchbait?
by Uzi scum. It makes no sense with their meta and the tone is off as fuck and she's making Croc out to be doing something that they aren't. Bullllshiiiit.
What seems off about their meta?
Also could you explain why you think they're making croc out to be something else?
is the wrong tone here to someone you think is scum, buddy boy.
Uhhhh how.
What's up with these by Uzi? Starting to lock Uzi scum by now.
Random comments are scum indicative?
YES?
How do I have the "wrong tone"? I LITERALLY JUST ASKED HIM A QUESTION.
is this by Boonskiies? I didn't chainsaw SHIT.
I will actually read that later to see if it is legitimate.
is so bad by Boonskiies, trying to frame me as a partner of TessX. Like, cmon man, You did that as scum and your being completely obvious rn. I think ur scum with TEssX .
Is there anything wrong with the REASONING in that push you find or is it literally just a push because he's trying to frame you as my partner?
Because that's... basically omgus.
Or is it only because he did it as scum?
Lol RC anger seems genuinelol.
Scum can fake anger. What about the anger seems genuine?
by Eddie. Don't like it. Not eddieish either.
What's weird or not eddieish about it?
The "how much crack do u smoke" from TEssX to Boon is weird cause it's different tone than they used beofre, more aggresive.
Yeah, people can get more aggressive in a game than they were earlier.
GETTING TIRED NOW but I agree with Croc

The reapting this is scummy.
How is repeating something scummy?
Dafuck Jin suspecting RC lmaaao.
What?
don't like Croc's reaction in u didn't bring up the obvious fact that you WERENT PUSHING ANYTHING lol and instead are aruging semantics.
So not bringing up a point you want her to bring up is a scumtell?

U asked for a clarification on literally everything
NO I DID NOT
Read it again, the whole thing,and if I need to I will quote parts that are not questions.
In post 668, Mulch wrote:A question on EVERY SINGLE THING. How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that
BY ANSWERING WHAT I ASKED FOR GOD'S SAKE
In post 669, Mulch wrote:Fykus as scum is.more.akward,skitter less aggressive
Examples from games are nice
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 677, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 671, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 666, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 665, RadiantCowbells wrote:....?

Why should I be scared of Skitter30?
Why are you asking me?
You have declared that you believe that I am voting Skitter30 because I am scared of her.

I'm asking you why you believe that I would be scared of her. I'm also curious what in the actual game has convinced you that that is a reasonable viewpoint to hold.
I've heard it through the grapevine that she's Rising Star worthy. I followed up and confirmed that people do hold these beliefs.

My thinking is that old and experienced players may be scared of new and upcoming players out of jealousy because of how good they've started out.
In post 680, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Okay?

Not really sure why you care unless you feel my motivation for discrediting the wagon is coming from scum.
If you have an excuse not to vote someone that I think is scum that doesn't make sense in my eyes, why would I not care? I do care.
A post where RC is using common sense this game.
In post 681, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 680, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Okay?

Not really sure why you care unless you feel my motivation for discrediting the wagon is coming from scum.
If you have an excuse not to vote someone that
I
think is scum that doesn't make sense in my eyes, why would I not care? I do care.
The problem.
wat?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 686, RadiantCowbells wrote:As I recall, I haven't provided a case.
Who is this directed at
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

Wait what?
She was obvtown in a past game and not here? What kind of case is that?
You can't just walk into a room and be obvtown.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by TesXX »

And you say anyone not on her wagon should feel bad, or something among those lines with a case like that.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 697, RadiantCowbells wrote:TesXX, this is sort of how I play. I will at some point produce a case but if Skitter's gonna be on later to talk about the game I'd rather not pass judgement before I get a chance to get a better read.
Alright I guess
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 700, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm also starting to get the feeling that TesXX is town,
What happened to me being obvscum?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 717, Scarab wrote:
In post 564, Mulch wrote:I'm getting cold feet but probably shouldent. Whatever. Tessx is Wolfy as hell and the lack of action annoys me
In post 571, Mulch wrote:I'm getting major cold feet lol

Claim please

In post 573, Mulch wrote:
In post 567, TesXX wrote:IF SOMEBODY QUICKHAMMERS ME TURBOLYNCH THEM TOMORROW.
I shouldent townread this but I really do
In post 578, Mulch wrote:Dude atop. Your flailing is relatively towny but you gotta claim at this point
I'm just staring at this sequence of posts trying to make sense of it and I read a full page past it and no one else commented on it at all am I the only one who finds this scummy??
I actually didn't notice that so thank you for pointing it out.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 725, Scarab wrote:I'm temporarily selling my soul to RC so

Unvote: TesXX

Vote: skitter30
Do not sell your soul to Cowbells
In post 726, Mulch wrote:Man :(

RC asking for evidence is not town RC but honestly I don't know
Asking for evidence is not town RC?
. . .
In post 727, Mulch wrote:Someone cop them
You don't tell the cop who to cop, m9.
In post 729, Mulch wrote:"Give evidence"

Da fuck
Why would you not want evidence
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:32 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 740, Mulch wrote:Tessx probably just scum. Dafuck how is changing votes scummy
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:46 am

Post by TesXX »

Mulch seriously I've explained why your excuses for not responding to posts rather than dodging them are bad I think multiple times now, just respond to them dude
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 764, Mulch wrote:VOTE: tessx

Responding to 50 questions failure isn't scummy
You're gonna have to respond to a lot of stuff when you play games like this...
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:12 am

Post by TesXX »

Mulch wrote:OK give me 5 posts to respond to and I will, I'm not doing 50
I'll give you one post to respond to.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:33 am

Post by TesXX »

Yes I'm aware responding to big wallposts is a pain but like, it's mafia and people want you to make sense
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:34 am

Post by TesXX »

Fine I'll look for the most important things, my god.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:37 am

Post by TesXX »

Also mulch do you know WHY I want you to make an actual response to my wallpost
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:42 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 455, Keyen wrote:
In post 451, Mulch wrote:
In post 450, Keyen wrote:
In post 435, Mulch wrote:It's one of his worst possible posts
feels like you want boon lynched because you know you can't fite him
I can destroy his ass.
ok
i'll wait for that to happen
In post 456, Mulch wrote:I don't want to, tessx is fine

Look at wallpost for reasons
Like you're saying you rather wagon me than boon because of my wallpost when you don't point out ANYTHING scummy about my wallpost, you're not backing up things you said, you're just trying to get me lynched off it.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:43 am

Post by TesXX »

Like if you're not gonna explain why you're right it screams "I'm wrong"
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 758, Boonskiies wrote:Guys, I can't do this. I'm just getting irritated this game. I'm going to sit out for a bit, and I'll let you guys know if I'm subbing out tomorrow.
I don't blame you for being irritated in this game.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 787, skitter30 wrote:
In post 785, firecrocer wrote:VOTE: Skiter30
Newbie 1801
K, why are you scumreading me and voting me?

Can you elaborate on what *that* thing is, and why that link is relevant?

Also, I'm
hardclaiming
2-shot vigi
You didn't have to claim you were at L-2 :(
In post 792, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 791, Vedith wrote:Where next, RC?
why are you letting me just vote wherever?
:up:
In post 799, Mulch wrote:They are scum af and I'm not fucking around for RC to go 0/2.

If RC goes 0/3 you powerlynch them
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 802, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Eddie Cane

tbh we should always have been here but
Didn't you say the non skitter wagons were bad?
In post 805, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Eddie
Why the sheeping RC?
In post 810, Mulch wrote:big hint is that if I'm getting 4 votes I'm not scum and lol
Getting 4 votes does not make you town lol.
In post 816, Boonskiies wrote:It looks to me like Mulch is setting up RC for an eventual mislynch, which is a bold scum move. I'd say Skitter should shoot one of them so we don't have to deal with a 50 page 1v1 between the two.
I don't want to talk about who skitter shoots if she's a real 2 shot vig, because if there's a scum roleblocker that will help them decide whether to roleblock skitter.
In post 819, Boonskiies wrote:if I am to feel Eddie is town, then I think everyone on Mulch's wagon is town.
¿How coke
In post 823, Mulch wrote:Good work boon, what a brilliant play, setting up RC for a mislynch
I could see him as a possible lynch, don't see why that's so ridiculous
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

I meant how come not how coke...
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by TesXX »

thank you boon
In post 833, Boonskiies wrote:Like, instead of just saying "want to vote boon again", show me why I'm wrong for thinking the way I am if you are town.
In post 840, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 828, Mulch wrote:Want to vote boon again
instead of testing the waters here to check for people's reactions to it, vote me. You use absolutely no logic in your posts, you attack anyone who scum reads you, and you try to lynch everyone.
In post 843, Mulch wrote:
instead of testing the waters here to check for people's reactions to it, vote me. You use absolutely no logic in your posts, you attack anyone who scum reads you, and you try to lynch everyone.
But u can't get lynched so what's the point?
He can be lynched. It's possible.
In post 847, Mulch wrote:
In post 845, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 843, Mulch wrote:
But u can't get lynched so what's the point?
So you're just looking to lynch people?
See this is the manipulation that makes u scummy.
See this is the question dodging that makes u scummy.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by TesXX »

Oh I didn't realize srceen replaced in, welcome
Srceen could you elaborate on, well, anything?
Such as your read on me, which would be a good start.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by TesXX »

And I believe srceen/jin slot is voting me not skitter
Virtuoso wrote:
Fixed. Sometimes the automatic vote counter goes crazy if you do not spell out the full name.
Makes sense
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 902, skitter30 wrote:
In post 808, Mulch wrote:
In post 807, Vedith wrote:Mulch might be scum btw.
I'm too good at scum for u to tell a big difference. Relax and if I lynch town lynch me in the end
In post 719, Mulch wrote:
In post 717, Scarab wrote:
In post 564, Mulch wrote:I'm getting cold feet but probably shouldent. Whatever. Tessx is Wolfy as hell and the lack of action annoys me
In post 571, Mulch wrote:I'm getting major cold feet lol

Claim please

In post 573, Mulch wrote:
In post 567, TesXX wrote:IF SOMEBODY QUICKHAMMERS ME TURBOLYNCH THEM TOMORROW.
I shouldent townread this but I really do
In post 578, Mulch wrote:Dude atop. Your flailing is relatively towny but you gotta claim at this point
I'm just staring at this sequence of posts trying to make sense of it and I read a full page past it and no one else commented on it at all am I the only one who finds this scummy??
Well I'm town so.
In post 533, Mulch wrote:Don't worry about it and accept that I'm saving you. If I'm scum deal with me later, I'm being anti wincon
Multiple people have expressed concerns about you being scum, and you're just brushing them off by saying 'I'm town', or telling them not to worry about you until later. This isn't exactly reassuring.
thank you.
In post 925, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Screenplay
Why the naked vote?
Why do people naked vote
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 931, TesXX wrote:Oh I didn't realize srceen replaced in, welcome
Srceen could you elaborate on, well, anything?
Such as your read on me, which would be a good start.
Want an answer
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:56 am

Post by TesXX »

Catching up
Why would you self hammer, as town...
I don't believe him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:59 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1067, Mulch wrote:Why not?
Because I'm scumreading you, and why would you slefhammer as town
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:03 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1071, Mulch wrote:That's what they said in boons game and then I was 6/6.

I will have no sympathy if you don't sheep me my reads and then you lose.
You're gamethrowing if town.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:03 am

Post by TesXX »

Idgaf if you were right last time
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:04 am

Post by TesXX »

Last time I dayvigged a confirmed cop my other reads were right so I'm gonna do it again this time and I'll be right.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:06 am

Post by TesXX »

[youtube][youtube][/youtube][/youtube]
In post 1064, Mulch wrote:I always hammer myself as town. If I'm getting to l-1 it just means I'm going to be more of a burden and always mislynch bait for the entire game. My reads tend to be good; see Skitter: but people don't trust them, so when I die people can finally just sheep me.
being L1 doesntmake you lynchbait for the whole game
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:11 am

Post by TesXX »

VOTE: Fykus
I want to know what on earth your intent to hammer on me was yesterday.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:15 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1081, Srceenplay wrote:Why?
I had intent to hammer you as well if I could.
Fykus declared intent without explaining his read at all. He never even stated a scumread on me.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #129) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:16 am

Post by TesXX »

Actually skitter WHY did you put Mulch at L-1 without announcing it?
VOTE: Skitter
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:17 am

Post by TesXX »

I'm going to reread
p-edit
Srceenplay wrote:Mulchs actions end of the day yesterday was horrible. I hope he never joins a game I am in if he plans on doing that again.
He didn't actually selfhammer if you look at the VC.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:20 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1086, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1085, TesXX wrote:I'm going to reread
p-edit
Srceenplay wrote:Mulchs actions end of the day yesterday was horrible. I hope he never joins a game I am in if he plans on doing that again.
He didn't actually selfhammer if you look at the VC.
Hm. You are right. Doesn't change the fact that he wanted to.
True, unless he was reaction testing which I doubt
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:25 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1088, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 316, TesXX wrote:
In post 314, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 313, TesXX wrote:Speaking of claiming scum, RC, did you actually think I was scummy for claiming scum?
Is it Scarab or Eddie that told you what I said in neighbourhood that made you ask this question?
No, can you stop dodging my questions?
Something to think about
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1090, Srceenplay wrote:I think maybe RC was onto something.
It seems that someone from his neighborhood was thought to be scum and relaying information to Tesxx.
So that's two scum.
Now just check Boon tonight and that's game.
How was anyone relaying info to me
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:22 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1092, Eddie Cane wrote:skimmed lightly. haven't read fully. the fuck happened with the lynch?
skitter put Mulch at L-1 and Lil UZi Vert hammered him apparently thinking he was putting him at L-1
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:31 am

Post by TesXX »

Reading up. This'll be fun.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1094, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1083, TesXX wrote:Actually skitter WHY did you put Mulch at L-1 without announcing it?
I thought it was L-2 - the last votecount had Mulch at 4 votes. When I voted, I skimmed everything after that to make sure I wasn't hammering him or anything like that, but it looks like I missed the Vedith vote.
Alright, fair enough UNVOTE:
Why are you more concerned about this than the fact that LUV hammered Mulch without bothering to check whether he was hammering?
Because you didn't announce L1.
Especially after Boon wrote the following and clearly indicated that the next vote would be hammer?
In post 1039, Boonskiies wrote:Imma pull a Vedith and give town cred to the hammerer on Mulch

Vedith \o/
Oh he did?
I'm going to need to look at Uzi then. My bad
In post 1108, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1047, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Think I'm trusting Vedith here.

VOTE: Mulch
vedith didn't give any reasons for mulch scum. why is trusting vedith the justification here
Oo.
Tell me as well
Vote on skitter was part RVS, part me wanting a response
LOL, I didn't vote him BECAUSE he was pushing me, I voted him because he was pushing complete lies, which I SAID. Please read my posts before making a case on me.
I MADE IT CLEAR WHY I WAS VOTING HIM.
All his votes (except Skitter which i'm not sure of) have been for people who pushed him
Well I voted the mod :cool:
, which seems like him opportunistically looking like he is forming scumreads and moving the game while he's just pushing back when people push him.
If people have voted me and pushed me in completely awful ways and MADE themselves more logical votes, why WOULD I vote someone who in my eyes, has less reason for me to vote them.
That coupled with his wallposts where he just quotes every line and observation and asks, "why" instead of analyzing the posts make him look like scum to me.
I'M ASKING WHY SO THAT IT CAN BE
EASIER TO ANALYZE WAHT THEY SAY
. YOU CAN'T PUSH ME FOR THIS.
In post 1124, firecrocer wrote:It's not just a simple omgus vote, or a couple, it's the fact that all his votes have been against people who pushed him. And that looks scummy to me because instead of looking for legitimately scummy things, he falls back on "scumreading" people who thinks he is scum.
The BS ways people have been trying to push my lynch (and other things I have mentioned) HAVE been scummy.
Like, literally to see Tes' vote history and scumreads just look at his wagon.

The only person on his wagon who he doesn't scumread is Scarab, possible scumbuddies if Tes flips red.
So scumreading most of the people on my wagon is officially a scumtell now. :facepalm:
So if most of the people on my wagon are pushing me in BS ways, if I scumread them all then it's a scumtell. Is what you're saying?
@Tes
How many scumgames have you played? What do you typically try to do as scum?
I've only played 1 scum game on MS, I don't totally remember what I was trying to do in it but I'll give a link to it in a sec.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:22 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1154, Eddie Cane wrote:not vigging n1 is ALWAYS a misplay. idle future nights if you want, 1 kill is needed to prove your role and the extra flip is very useful.
If you aren't confident enough in scumreads it's not a misplay at all to not shoot someone who hasn't claimed n1 and possibly take away a lynch by killing a town member.
In post 1155, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm not going to lynch you today. i also wont argue against your lynch. if you idle tomorrow we are 1v1ing. if you idle a vig like this in the future I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt. fair warning.
No.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 am

Post by TesXX »

TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:46 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1162, Eddie Cane wrote:it wasn't necessarily the right play to shoot you. it was necessarily the right play to shoot someone.
i never said you were talking about me in particular. Not shooting there is not bad play.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1169, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1159, TesXX wrote:Especially after Boon wrote the following and clearly indicated that the next vote would be hammer?

In post 1039, Boonskiies wrote:
Imma pull a Vedith and give town cred to the hammerer on Mulch

Vedith \o/

Oh he did?
I'm going to need to look at Uzi then. My bad
What is it that you need to look at?
Just the context and stuff, to see if there might be a good explanation for it.

Someone else (I think it was eddie but I don't totally remember) pointed out that vedith basically naked voted mulch and that there's no reason to specifically trust HIM.
Actually, I'd definitely like more content from Vedith. I'm not really sure what he's trying to do but I want to see more.
Right now I will vote Fire, Fykus, or possibly Lil Uzi.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1181, Eddie Cane wrote:curios why you think that
I think it's pretty obvious eddie wants an answer.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1185, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1184, TesXX wrote:
In post 1181, Eddie Cane wrote:curios why you think that
I think it's pretty obvious eddie wants an answer.
there is no answer. I think that because it's true. I'm just going to be repeating myself. What other info would lynching me get?
Well actually if someone has high chances of being scum then it doesn't relaly matter how much info you get from their lynch
Pedit:
Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Tesxx
...ok?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1187, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Tesxx
What's this vote for?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1190, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1189, TesXX wrote:
In post 1187, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Tesxx
What's this vote for?
To start a wagon on you.
naw really
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by TesXX »

why do you want to wagon me
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1196, Mumble wrote:
In post 1192, Srceenplay wrote:
@mod:Would it be possible to change the color of the person the wagon is on? With all the other names they start to blend in together.
You're needy.

VOTE: Srceenplay

I also don't like anything you have said.

Hi all!
Welcome mumble, could you show me what you don't like about what srceenplay's said?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by TesXX »

Rereading.
WM I'm pretty sure I unvoted skittle

If not then UNVOTE: skitter30
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by TesXX »

I meant to say skitter not skittle, blame autocorrect
But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ skittle is not a bad name.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #149) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1201, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1194, TesXX wrote:why do you want to wagon me
I think you should have been the lynch yesterday.
Looking at the vote counts you were the top wagon. After that you moved your vote to the next top wagon and was on it for a town lynch.
Voting the biggest wagon other than myself is not a scumtell, I had good reasons for voting Mulch.
I think RC may have been onto something about you being coached. If it's like he said that could say something about the neighborhood.
Quote places that looked like I was coached.
I think Boon is defending you and I'm not understanding where or why that happened.
So
Boon
defending me makes you vote ME.
In post 1212, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1211, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: screen

analyze this
Scum claim
Are you trolling
In post 1215, Vedith wrote:I'm not reading those pages.
So who's scum?
In post 1216, firecrocer wrote:No Vedith,
you
tell
me
who I should vote.
Why would you want Vedith to tell you who to vote when he has provided barely any content ?
In post 1218, Vedith wrote:
In post 1216, firecrocer wrote:No Vedith,
you
tell
me
who I should vote.
Scarab
Why Srarab?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:28 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1227, Srceenplay wrote:What conclusions have you came to in all of your long questioning posts Tesxx?
Better understandings of things, scumreads, that type of thing
In post 1228, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1226, TesXX wrote:
In post 1201, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1194, TesXX wrote:why do you want to wagon me
I think you should have been the lynch yesterday.
Looking at the vote counts you were the top wagon. After that you moved your vote to the next top wagon and was on it for a town lynch.
Voting the biggest wagon other than myself is not a scumtell, I had good reasons for voting Mulch.
I see it as scum trying to get out of a lynch

But I explained my vote on Mulch, it wasn't a vote to get out of a lynch, it was a vote on a scumread.
I think RC may have been onto something about you being coached. If it's like he said that could say something about the neighborhood.
Quote places that looked like I was coached.
Im going off the post RC was referring to. Not searching for it now but you know what it is

So are you just sheeping RC?
I think Boon is defending you and I'm not understanding where or why that happened.
So
Boon
defending me makes you vote ME.
No that just makes me think Boon might be scum with you.

Fair enough.
In post 1212, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1211, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: screen

analyze this
Scum claim
Are you trolling
no. I said the neighborhood thing looks like you could be getting coached. Then a guy from the neighborhood blindly votes me when I'm voting you.
Ok I'll take a look at the context of that.
In post 1231, Vedith wrote:
In post 1226, TesXX wrote:Why Srarab?
Why not?
Why so?
In post 1233, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1094, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1083, TesXX wrote:Actually skitter WHY did you put Mulch at L-1 without announcing it?
I thought it was L-2 - the last votecount had Mulch at 4 votes. When I voted, I skimmed everything after that to make sure I wasn't hammering him or anything like that, but it looks like I missed the Vedith vote.

Why are you more concerned about this than the fact that LUV hammered Mulch without bothering to check whether he was hammering?

Especially after Boon wrote the following and clearly indicated that the next vote would be hammer?
In post 1039, Boonskiies wrote:Imma pull a Vedith and give town cred to the hammerer on Mulch

Vedith \o/
Not only does that post reek of sarcasm, it doesn't even hint at anyone being at L-1.
This actually is true now that I think about it
hmmmhrmhrmhrmmmm
In post 1235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1108, Eddie Cane wrote:

vedith didn't give any reasons for mulch scum. why is trusting vedith the justification here
I had just finished a game in which me and Vedith were town and Mulch was scum. I liked Vedith's tone up until that point. Got a sense of confidence from it.
Just b/c you were in a game that makes you townread his tone here doesn't mean you blatantly sheep his read on mulch.
In post 1238, skitter30 wrote:@Tess:
In post 1183, TesXX wrote:Right now I will vote Fire, Fykus, or possibly Lil Uzi.
I believe Fire is town. Do you scumread both Fykus and LUV? If yes, does it bother you that Fykus is currently voting LUV?
I do think they're both scummy, but they don't seem like partners. It is possible that there are 2 regular mafia and 1 traitor or 2 mafia and 2 of another scum faction but most mini normals I've seen aren't like that (though I don't totally know what they're usually like). Not sure right now.
In post 1260, firecrocer wrote:
In post 1250, Boonskiies wrote:thoughts on Firecrocer? I don't like his just wanting to sheep Vedith mind set. Vedith isn't towny by any means.
But his avi is too fabulous!
:neutral:
what's the actual reason?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:30 am

Post by TesXX »

I actually missed this post but then i saw it in one of fire's recent posts.
In post 1147, Fykus wrote:
In post 1133, firecrocer wrote:Fykus has 15 posts and none of them give me a read :/

@Fykus
From your votes D1 i'm assuming you're scumreading Tes, what's your reasoning?
I honestly cant remember without going back and rereading my posts. I think it had something to do with all the big names being on the wagon so that even if some were scum they couldnt all be.
Yeah that's blatant sheeping. Also how come you declared intent to hammer on me and you don't remember why you scumread me anymore?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 am

Post by TesXX »

Catching up, it's extremely hard to act like I care about this game right now.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:46 am

Post by TesXX »

Unfortunately my catchup wallpost will not be up until much later than I intended. I'll hopefully get it up ASAP tomorrow or today. Sorry for my recent lack of content :/
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:51 am

Post by TesXX »

Lately I've been inactive, part of it being lack of motivation in this game which comes from multiple things. But I'll make catchup wallposts.
Spoiler: Pages 52-54
In post 1280, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1279, Boonskiies wrote:I have the opposite mentality. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
That's what scum know.
Ok no, just because someone has a mindset of thinking of everyone as innocent at the start of game, does not make them scum.
In post 1283, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1281, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1280, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1279, Boonskiies wrote:I have the opposite mentality. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
That's what scum know.
yep. I just don't know who I'm wrong about is the difference. (this isn't the first time I've posted this mind set. I generally do.)

If I town read everyone from the get go, rather than null/guilty, I have the highest possible chance at being correct from the beginning, and I'm stronger with figuring out town reads early game than I am with scum reads.
I'm the opposite. I think everyone is a liar and guilty.
Trying to figure who is honest is the hard part.
For me the hard part is figuring out who is the
most
guilty
In post 1327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1326, Srceenplay wrote:I don't remember.
Probably random. I don't know. I'm not going to give an answer that's not true.
I think you decided to pick a name out of a hat and tried to see if it would stick while looking for dirt incase it didn't.
I mean randomvoting someone when you enter the game doesn't point to you being scum that voted someone to see if it'll stick. It's just... a random vote.
In post 1331, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1329, Srceenplay wrote:You are stuck on something that was nai and trying to make it stick.
Not being able to explain why you voted for someone when it can reasonably infered that you had strong reasons to isn't NAI.
If you DIDN'T have reasons for it then it ISN'T nai.
In post 1332, Vedith wrote:Vedith \o/
Please try to give some content \o/
In post 1334, Fykus wrote:
In post 1264, TesXX wrote:I actually missed this post but then i saw it in one of fire's recent posts.
In post 1147, Fykus wrote:
In post 1133, firecrocer wrote:Fykus has 15 posts and none of them give me a read :/

@Fykus
From your votes D1 i'm assuming you're scumreading Tes, what's your reasoning?
I honestly cant remember without going back and rereading my posts. I think it had something to do with all the big names being on the wagon so that even if some were scum they couldnt all be.
Yeah that's blatant sheeping. Also how come you declared intent to hammer on me and you don't remember why you scumread me anymore?
To put pressure/get a claim so we could speed the day along.
There were 11 DAYS before the deadline when you declared intent to hammer on me, there's no reason you'd need to speed the day along at that point in time by declaring intent on someone who you're scumreading based just on experienced players' reads.
In post 1333, Fykus wrote:
In post 1285, skitter30 wrote:
@Fykus:
In post 1246, Fykus wrote:Sheeped the wagon because the people on it were all better than me and even if some scum were on there they couldnt have all been scum so theoretically there was a good chance they were right to vote there
We know now that Mulch/RC are town, but at the time of your vote, why weren't you worried that at least one of RC/Vedith/Mulch were scum, especially since you said you can't even read RC/Mulch. Mulch even admitted that he was pocketing you . . . why weren't you worried about being pocketed by any of them?
Yeah but I figured that not everyone on the wagon could be scum. I figured the chances of it being scum led mislynch were outweighed by the potential of some of these good players being right about the lynch being on a scum.
If steve jobs were to say the sun is a watermelon that doesn't mean the sun is a watermelon.
In post 1335, Fykus wrote:UNVOTE: luv

Im being really lazy atm and I dont think ill be trying to make a case until the weekend atleast. But basically I'm following mulch's final words about luv being scum. Last time I did that it turned out he was right (about like 6 things).
In post 1074, TesXX wrote:Last time I dayvigged a confirmed cop my other reads were right so I'm gonna do it again this time and I'll be right.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #155) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by TesXX »

So lately I've been less motivated to play this game, for a lot of reasons. There are things I enjoy more that I'll have much more time to do and some of the game is just a bit ridiculous at this point - I think people know I think that by now.
Mod I'm going to be replacing out.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:51 am

Post by TesXX »

Gg
I wish I had suspected boon and eddie more than I did
But I had a reason not to go after skitter, the vig claim as scum seemed suicidal (which... it was).
Rc probably town mvp if anyone
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by TesXX »

Oh yeah scum did good distancing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”