Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: stan1ey
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 45, superbowl9 wrote:Disagree low activity players are better for scum to have around.
Are you open wolfing? vigs shooting low activity players is decent vig play, as you said keeping them around is better for scum since they make a good scapegoat if they are town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 14, stan1ey wrote:i forgot i had signed up to this, is there a record for longest sign up?
VOTE: LicketyQuickety
Townie opening tbh.
Since when don't you get all OMGUS when ppl vote you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no your posts are still pointless

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also
@ NoPower
have you just given up in baseball? What would you want for Betts, Maeda, Gallen and Darvish? man you have some p good pitching.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes. Mafia is mad watered down and town gets fed info.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good call. That means we get to lynch that right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean...not really in love with the explanation b/c it doesn't make
that
much sense to me. You have a light town read and then someone points something out and you are like "my opinion is changed!" but it really didn't? Like I guess you are just arguing that your light town read was bolstered to a stronger town read but that's not really a change in opinion, at least to me. So it seems like just shit word choice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I'm needing at least 1 person for fantasy football.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 147, stan1ey wrote:Ya this Marshall wagon sucks
use your words. It sucks b/c ?????
In post 165, stan1ey wrote:This argument between you two feels forced af
Is this scum playing both ends in the middle? He's basically accusing norway and super of scum theatre but was careful not to outright say that. Am I the only one that got this impression?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 169, Lapsa wrote:I like jokes. Jokes are very funny.
you know what I like? lynching LQ on d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, but why do you feel that way? And I'm fairly certain that several ppl were already talking about how it was so easy to wagon him so your "MM wagon suxs!" isn't exactly original content.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 176, superbowl9 wrote:Do you just not understand the concept of keeping information to yourself so you can greater benefit lol?
oh, you are one of those players :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I strongly disagree but its game theory so no point in arguing about it and cluttering up the thread. Lets lynch stan or at least talk about him. What is even that fuzzy alien avatar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, creature doesn't post. this guy actully posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or i take that back.

creature does post a ton of useless fluff.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 186, stan1ey wrote:idk why my opinion on MM not being OC matters tbh
it mostly doesn't. town agree with each other all the time but there is a vein of mafia play where scum read the room and kinda go with and already expressed opinion b/c it's safe. You said, "I want to see if anyone agreed with me." but folks were already calling it a bad wagon so it just seems like a kinda odd way to put it, I guess. You're basicly saying that
YOU
agreed with the people that were calling the wagon bad but you are kinda acting like that didn't happen and asking if ppl agree with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 194, stan1ey wrote:It was a pointless discussion and it read like you were arguing for the sake of arguing
If they are scum then this was scum theatre. If they are town they were arguing b/c one of them said something the other disliked. There's the possibility that one is scum and one is town b/c I think alot of times scum v. town arguments get ignored and labeled as pointless but there is absolutely no middle ground here. Its either ST or they got into it b/c someone said something the other didn't like or something. I think the"arguing for the sake of arguing" is ridiculous.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

here's my conclusion. Anime avatars are horrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill: superbowl9

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no u

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 199, stan1ey wrote:All I said was it sucks lol. I never asked if ppl agree with that
k, I'm confused
In post 170, Nero Cain wrote:use your words. It sucks b/c ?????
In post 175, stan1ey wrote:@Nero I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way I assume that means you dont
if you were actully responding to
In post 170, Nero Cain wrote:Is this scum playing both ends in the middle? He's basically accusing norway and super of scum theatre but was careful not to outright say that. Am I the only one that got this impression?
wich wasn't a question directed @ you so I'm not sure why you felt the need to respond to that but ignore my question about the marshall wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 211, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nigh lol.
you are prob high

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

strong
FLOWER
read on SJR

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey cat alt, talk to me about Stan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 241, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
I love naked votes.
kinda bettlejuicy bro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 246, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero just spill why you're voting me, i'm not up for your games. Get it over with.
Why are you freaking out over one vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Other than claiming that I am misrepping norway, who am I misreping?

but also haveing a diffrent opinion than someone else isn't a misrep. Learn your buzzwords!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or interpretation or w/e.

I naked voted him and he responded within 2 mins. He then asked what's the reason for a naked voted so yes I think he's a little freaked out over getting voted. That's my interpretation and I'm entitled to it. It's not a fucking misrep.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 255, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I don't like the stanley push. Seems like mislynch bait.
If you didn't like the Stanley push why not call me out back in ? How was I misrepping him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 257, NoPowerOverMe wrote:You seem to think everyone overreacts if they don't agree with your pushes.
????

Who did I claim was overreacting for not liking my Stan push? (let's just say that I'm pushing norway) who did I claim was overreacting for not liking my push on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 212, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 199, stan1ey wrote:All I said was it sucks lol. I never asked if ppl agree with that
k, I'm confused
In post 170, Nero Cain wrote:use your words. It sucks b/c ?????
In post 175, stan1ey wrote:@Nero I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way I assume that means you dont
if you were actully responding to
In post 170, Nero Cain wrote:Is this scum playing both ends in the middle? He's basically accusing norway and super of scum theatre but was careful not to outright say that. Am I the only one that got this impression?
wich wasn't a question directed @ you so I'm not sure why you felt the need to respond to that but ignore my question about the marshall wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 263, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm talking in generalities. I didn't say it applies to every situation.
So basically you are just responding with vague wording. Got it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 261, NoPowerOverMe wrote:You seem overly invested in how players are perceiving other players.
I am? I mean, I guess but that's just scumhunting. How exactly do you propose we find scum if we don't pay attention to player's actions and how they treat other players? I mean, I've only really called out Stan for what looks like to me calling Norway and SB scum theatre but being cautious/hesitant to use that exact wording so your "You seem overly invested in how players are perceiving other players." just seems pretty hollow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how would you know if I've found scum or not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats the diffrence between scum fake pushing someone and town pushing someone that they think is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and how do you tell the diffrence?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 277, SJReaver wrote:Can we go back to Norwegian though? I'm interested in if you're scum-reading him.
I'm not really understanding why a naked vote is getting everybody up in arms. I'm not really hard scumreading him or anything but I had a little niggle and I didn't really want to leave my vote empty after I got off Stan. Its been a while but I vaguely recall norway proclaiming himself as town ad nasuem when he was scum.
In post 16, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Good thing i'm green☆
In post 118, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’M TOWN!
assuming that I remembered correctly then that seems p similar to his scum game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Was pretty likely a joke and even if there is truth to it he could easily play it off a joke but he's kinda playing the victim card here.
In post 251, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He can't help it. When you're a as hardcore of a anime-profile-picture hating man as Nero Cain you see scum everywhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

most ppl get tunneled by town since there's always going to be more town in the game. Seems a bit early to
ate

yes, belittle me. it makes me feel so much better about you. I wasn't even hard pushing you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, its a singular vote in a 20 player game and I wasn't hard pushing you. Your reaction feels unwarnted to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

norway, if you are town and you seem to think I'm town, do you feel like agrivating and ad hom attacking me is the best way to go about this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 288, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Well, this is an interesting turn of events...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 293, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't feel like playing like town this game. In fact i don't really care if i die early. It's a 20+ game.
Watching your reactions is much more amusing to me atm.
I mean...I voted you b/c I didn't want an empty vote. This super agression from you is just...wow ma...its like really?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 301, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
Town don't overreact to one
or two votes on them. You're not even the leading wagon by a long shot.
your posting is :shifty:

When I said he was overacting to my vote on him you said I was misrepping him but now you are agreeing that he was overacting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I
kinda
agree with norway here. Like yes, some town get super agressive and ad hommy for shit all reason when they get voted. Its really immature but scum also do it to a lesser extent.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 307, superbowl9 wrote:Taking note of how you proposed an alien wagon then flaked
if this is @ me, you do know that I was voting Stan already right? Why am I unable to change my mind?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, it wasn't really a reaction test. Do you feel like the level of agression that he's sending my way is justified?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

norway, you understand that ppl are going to scum read you for getting defensive, right? ofc, you have the "town wouldn't react like this" argument wich one could argue that you are intentionally acting like the for the sake of that argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 318, NorwegianboyEE wrote:and getting scumread because i asked.
i never said that.

you and suberbowl are saying that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 307, superbowl9 wrote:Taking note of how you proposed an alien wagon then flaked
taking note that SB tried to throw heat on me for changing my mind and vote. He wanted my play to remain static. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

spells ridiculous wrong then argues that norway is dumb...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

who should we focus on, iyo?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well, i guess you didn't say that I was scum reading him but you did say.
In post 314, superbowl9 wrote:Also dude naked voting someone and saying aha you reacted is the worst possible reaction test of all time
which feels kinda close.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 338, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 324, Nero Cain wrote:
taking note that SB tried to throw heat on me for changing my mind and vote. He wanted my play to remain static. :lol:
Just said I didn't see your original alien vote tho lol
was mostly making fun of your "Taking note "

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've said it wasn't a RT like 3 times now, why do you keep insisting that it was a RT? And what do you think of my actual reasom for voting him and his explanation/lack there of depending on POV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, I have seen the "I don't care if I die" come from scum b4. *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not saying that town have never done it but it seems like mostly bad play. Unless you are a bomb or SS you should mostly care to live and help the town win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 354, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:NPOM is prob town too,
but shouldn't be listened to
:lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wonder if CSF knows if she's mu soul mate?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

calls an argument forced.

doesn't think its SvS.

:?

did I back off to early?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 300, SJReaver wrote:That makes perfect sense. I had wondered if you saw something I didn't.
I'm hoping to hear more from you about the things that are currently happening in the thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 377, NoPowerOverMe wrote:The fact is that scum are more likely to be emotional about small wagons than town.
I agree with you in theory that scum would be more worried about a wagon on them than town but there's something (chemtrails lawl) these days that's making people overly emotional. I don't really fault Norway for asking why I voted him but I dislike his ad hom attack afterward. Some of the things he's saying like "I don't care about playing like town" make my head scratch.

As of now, it seems that Norway's only ambition is to get the focus off of him.
it is a bit confusing how he was like "lets talk about someone else!" but when pressed on it his responce was "any1 but me." but he's voting bell, wouldn't he want the focus on the guy that he's voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

OMGUS and all but Glitch is scum.
In post 383, Glitch wrote:This is some major bullshit. I wish I could have been here when your wagon was alive and strong so I could bolster it with my vote as well.
instead of voting the guy that that's the leading wagon that you CLAIM you are ok with you plop down a vanity vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 392, Bell wrote:Do you like town blocks?
eh

I'm mostly indiffrent.

Do you like gambling?
fuck yes!

Wanna join my town block? (Town only).
eh.....

have you talked about norway yet? if not can you gimmie some words? Stan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why, in your opinion, does he seem burded by a scum pm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 398, Glitch wrote:Nero, why are you hesitant to accept the town block invitation?
if he wants to "town block" me that's fine. Just in general I think the idea of town blocs are somewhat silly.

Why would scum me ever be hesitant to join a town bloc?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 398, Glitch wrote:So far today I'll be cool with serious wagons forming on Nero, MM depending on response, or
Norway
Seems a little weird to me that you are chainsaw defending the guy but are ok with a wagon on him. Isn't that talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also im not getting lynched d1 so your vote is p useless.

its 11 to lynch with 8 days and change left. The choice between a vanity vote and applying the presure vote to MM and moving the game foreward seems like a no brainer to me.

I am
VERY
interested in why you'd even consider a srs vote on norway given that you think I'm scum and thus pushing town or do you think I'm bussing him? or are you just scum that knows I'll flip town and that once I do there very well could be a renewed energy to lynch norway so you are just being oppertunistic?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 411, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 383, Glitch wrote:Additionally, your case that Norway is scummy because he wants to know why you're voting him is bad. Everyone would want to know why you cast a vote for them if you just did so out of the blue with no explanation whatsoever. It feels like you set up a trap for him: you know Norway is talkative and expressive and posts a lot. Are you scum taking advantage of that who set up Norway with a naked vote to inquire why you voted him, and then you smeared his playstyle calling him hyper defensive when he simply wanted you to explain why you voted for him? You tried to make him look bad for wanting to understand and wanting you to clarify your vote. Why is it bad that Norway wants you to give information on your vote?
Echoing my thoughts on this.
Even if i agree with your deconstruction of Nero’s "scum hunting attempt" here. I’m not entirely sure i’d find it AI of Nero. His playstyle is rough and i think he tends to latch on to every little thing as both town and sometimes scum. Therefore i agree it’s faulty logic but not nexesarilly a planned "trap" from scum!him.
I was never scum reading you for asking why I was voting you so you two are either intentionally lying and trying to discredit me or ya'll are grossly misinformed. This means that Glitch's reasoning for voting me is faulty as duck and very possibly agenda driven although like I said he could just be wrong very very wrong.

What do you think of him stating that he'd be ok wagoning you after chainsaw defending you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the "I don't care if I die" is (imo) mostly bad town mentality thats
EASILY
fakeable from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know that I actully explained my "naked" vote and thus glitchs "you set a trap for him!" "you scumread him b/c he asked why you are voting him!" are lies from the bottom pit of hell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if you have a feeling no matter how small and insinifigant it is you should ignore it?

What the hell kind of discredit bullshit is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 278, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really hard scumreading him or anything but I had a little niggle and I didn't really want to leave my vote empty after I got off Stan. Its been a while but I vaguely recall norway proclaiming himself as town ad nasuem when he was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have 99 problems but a glitch isn't one of them.

VOTE: glitch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 459, SJReaver wrote:Oh right, my possible scum pool is fuzzy alien, penis dude, MM, and David Bowie.
maybe? I've played with Stan and I think he's lynch bait. The reason why he could be scum is a decent reason but then part of me is like "eh....if I tilt my head slightly I could maybe understand him..." Like, alot of times when there are arguments in this game ppl do one or more of the following. A.( call it TvT B.( Call it pointless C.( write it off as trolling and part of me thinks he was just doing B and used a really really bad word choice. But even if he's scum he's caught and there are 4 others.

don't really think so.

I'll reread him and get back to you.

maybe but prob not. His posting really really blows and its not hard to see why he could be scum but I expect him to have the same low impact hollow posting regardless of alignment. Was also town reading him previously so yeah...

Glitch is prob scum though. Firstly, everything he said about my vote on Norway is absolute bullshit. There's a decent amount of scum motivation to chainsaw defend and buddy up to Norway but the kicker for me is that he said he's consider lynching Norway today. This coming from a guy that supposedly thinks I'm scum makes no sense at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Eh.....

I guess you could argue that Lapsa is flying under the radar but I'm not gung ho about him being scum. I don't think I'd fight the wagon though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Between the two, i'd probably scumread NPOM before Nero.
Why would you scumread me at all? Is this just delayed OMGUS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is like the second time you've town read someone and then called them scum after they called you scum or critisized you or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not talking about me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Between the two, i'd probably scumread NPOM before Nero
if you are town reading me then this seems like a weird qualifier. You were town reading the nopowah! and I guess you are scum reading him now after he voted you. I thought you did that to someone else too but I can't find it so maybe not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you couldn't tell i've been TR'ing you until now then i'm worried for you Nero.
I know you were town reading me but keep trying to talk down to me it only makes you look bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats fine, only makes you look like a piece of shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 482, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I thought you were the one screaming about how everyone misunderstood your vote on me as scumreading me?
What was the point of this other than to continue to retaliate against me?

Are you scum reading anyone besides bell and Stan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Norway willingly antaginizing me is either scummy as shit or the most immature player on MS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

at least be honest man, you threw a tantrum when you got voted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:At your reaction to me questioning you. Acting like some fucking god that doesn’t need to explain themselves
???

I explained myself not too long after you asked. What you are accusing me of is not what actually happened.
In post 492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And calling me asking you scummy while ignoring my question.
firstly, I didn't even call you scummy for asking. This is something that you/glitch think happened/made up when it really didn't. and ^, so its not like I ignored it either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if you are scum there's plenty of motivation to deliberately lie. If you are town you should at least stop deluding yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop stiteflaking FFS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

as an encrytor allows for day talk. If you are really that role then we could lynch you to take away scums day chat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how many scum is in

LicketyQuickety
popopopopopopo
ralph217
Ganelon
NorwegianboyEE
Glitch
Lapsa

?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wich 3?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 594, Bell wrote:In other words I have no idea which 3.
then im not really sure why you responded and said there could be 3 scum in that list.

Who are you skeptical of?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets make this Glitch wagon a thing. to me Bell and you 2 TOSers!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its a glitch, ofc its bad.

but also he's calling me scum for attcking norway but also said that he'd be willing to wagon/lynch norway and the mental gymnastics needed for that is mind boggling. Only a few ppl have called him on it and he hasn't offred an explanation so it looks like scum ignoring something potential damming in hopes that it goes away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, no one found this funny so I am a bit sad face.
In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:I have 99 problems but a glitch isn't one of them.

VOTE: glitch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or wait, maybe im wrong.
In post 559, Glitch wrote:If I SR you because of your play, and SR Norway because of his play, it is optimal to apply pressure, not to speculate blindfolded on a possible scum alliance. I am certainly not, in a game this large especially, going to speculate on players playing scum together right off the bat on D1.
he seems to be hinting that he thinks I was bussing norway. it's still weird mostly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but it's said in such a roundabout way that it's just kinda ambiguous

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not my post...his. He's hinting bussing but nouut outright saying it. So either he knows norway is flipping scum or this is chain lynching.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can hold the opinion that they think my vote/reasoning was bad while simultaneously scum reading the guy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, we were talking about
In post 398, Glitch wrote:So far today I'll be cool with serious wagons forming on Nero, MM depending on response, or Norway
like one of the first things he did was attack me for voting norway. So it was wierd to me (and I think someone else, CSF?) that he was calling me scum but also willing to wagon the guy that he was chainsaw defending.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s acknowledging 2 worlds. 1 where i’m scum and town!Neros push was kinda awkward
he doesn't seem to hold this opinion He's accusing me of potentially bussing you. So either he's scum that knows you'll flip scum and is pre emptively setting up an argument for later on or knows that this is TvT and is setting up a chain lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 622, JacksonVirgo wrote:I don't like this post at all, I reallly hate cocky players but I am not entirely sure if it's NAI. Doesn't really affect my read on them at all
I mean, I am somewhat cocky but it's just mostly facts. I'm getting alot of town reads and ummm....there's a shit ton of players with more heat than me so yeah, I feel fairly confident that I'm not going to get lynched today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 636, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Why is your list made of zero posters AND of active posters (looking at Norwee here) AND of medium-low activity people (like Glitch)?

I don't really understand this. Am I supposed to hunt from only one activity group or something? Also, Norway feels kinda active lurkish compared to early game but I do have town reads of various degrees on most active players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 637, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:as Norwee isn't really being pushed that much
norway is @ 2 votes.

all of Nero, Glitch, Bell would vote him...prob. If we all voted him we could make him the top wagon. There are maybe others that have expressed suspicion of him and would vote him. I don't think its that far fetched to think the guy could get lynched. But even if its not today its not like there is some statue of limitations on Glitch's accusations so
In post 637, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:And since your case is weak, I think the first quote up there could very well be a deflection from an annoying wagon.
Maybe, maybe not, I don't know
... but I have doubts on Nero now.
Well I have doubts you know what you are talking about. :lol: If you think my reasoning on Glitch is weak fine but I'm doing my job and pushing my top scum read and trying to get town to go in the direction I think it should go. The only 2 other wagons are you and superbowl so you are kinda floating the idea that I am pushing Glitch to deflect from you or SB wagon but are being really really wishy-washy about it? (see bold) So I kinda don't get whats making you have doubts and it feels more like this was intended to litly defend Glitch than actully confront me with something that bothered you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok why am i not, looter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 666, Glitch wrote:With no flips and 5498674596 players, I am not pushing associations and scum teams. I am pushing individuals.
this is literally scum logic. He's not worried about figuring out the dynamics-he just wants lynches. Unless he thinks Norway and I are scum together he can't think norway and I are both scum and he's like "naw, not worried about that."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 664, Glitch wrote:Why does it make me scummy to believe your argument against Norway is bad, while still holding my own thoughts on why he is scummy that are different from yours?
you can, I don't care but the problem here is that you can't think both Norway and I are scum at the same time.

In post 664, Glitch wrote:Also, what did I specifically say that constitutes chainsaw defending Norway?
chainsaw defending is attacking the player that's attacking the player. I was voting Norway and you attacked me for attacking him-it is literally the definition.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 671, Glitch wrote:
In post 670, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 666, Glitch wrote:With no flips and 5498674596 players, I am not pushing associations and scum teams. I am pushing individuals.
this is literally scum logic. He's not worried about figuring out the dynamics-he just wants lynches. Unless he thinks Norway and I are scum together he can't think norway and I are both scum and he's like "naw, not worried about that."
In [url=https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_Beginner%27s_Guide_to_Being_Awesome_At_Mafia]A Beginner's Guide to Being Awesome At Mafia[/url], MS Wiki wrote:
You have a better chance of dying IRL than winning the lottery.

Do not fool yourself into thinking you can call the scumteam, especially before anyone has flipped scum. Don't bother with trying to draw connections between players until one of them is dead. It's tempting! but futile.
:igmeou:

this fool is quoting the wiki to try to make his argument seem correct and authoritative. There's a HUGE diffrence between "calling the scum team" and calling two players scum that can't possibly be scum together. If you think im scum AND don't think we are scum together then you have to think he's town. period. These are things town think about "this guy is attacking this guy so I'm prob wrong" you are absolutly not thinking about that. You are lynch first then I'll decide and thats not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 673, Glitch wrote:I can have a SL on Norway and a SR on you, and then when one of you are eliminated, it will help me go back and evaluate your content to get a clearer read on the other player who we didn't eliminate.
let's go down this rabbit hole. If I were to ever get lynched/vigged/nked you are going to push norway. If norway ever gets lynched/vigged you are going to push me. Are you going to deny that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 677, Glitch wrote:If I wanted a wreckless lynch I would have just joined the MM wagon. That wagon was freaking easy to jump on.
So easy that you didn't jump?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you have independent scum reads on each of us why the fuck WOULDn't you push the other once they are dead?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, the way I feel is if Glitch were town he'd be thinking about the dynamic between us (norway and I) and think Norway is just town unless he wants to believe I was attacking my buddy.

so he'd think scum are nero and ???, ????, ???, ????

and WHEN I flip town he's plenty of capable of saying "oh Nero flipped town so scum must be these 5"

but no, he's just advocating for death and he literally doesn't give a shit to think and I don't think thats a town mindset.

He's being ridgidly narrow and quoting the wiki and trying to follow it to a T.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 686, Glitch wrote:Once one of you were dead, then I would re-evaluate my read of the currently-alive one based on a re-read of your previous interactions with each other. If one of you flips scum and your interactions show that it looks like the other one couldn't be scum, then of course I'm not going to push it. But if one of you flips scum and your interactions show that the one who is still alive could be a scum buddy then I would certainly push it. But right now we have no flips and both of you, based on your own content, fall on my scum radar.
but your scum read on norway has shit all to do with my interactions with him. Me flipping town shouldn't make you change your reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 685, Glitch wrote:I've accomplished that with a single vote on you. What would I have accomplished by parking my vote on the easy MM wagon early on?
it's very easy to scum read players without a vote, I do it all the time.
If
you were town and you thought MM were scum and voting him furthers the game and nets a scum lynch...that's something a town you should want, no? You could have still argued with me and called me scum while lynching someone else that you thought was scum. But all you've done now by voting me is sideline your vote, possibly get yourself lynched, and possibly let MM slide out of a lynch.

your post was kinda
LAMIST

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 691, Glitch wrote:Why is it scummy of me to accept that and therefore choose not to adjust my present read on Norway based on how I read your alignment?
b/c its talking out of both sides of your mouth. If you think I'm scum and you DON'T think I'm scum w/ Norway you think he's town. period. end of discussion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bell should come back to glitch and nopower should join us

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 763, Town looter wrote:Urgh, you basterds are going to make me read glitches walls again aren’t you...
you don't
have
to. What makes you feel like you need to reread him just b/c there's a wagon on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 700, Bell wrote:Nero and lickity are the only two with the survivor tag this game I think.
I'm not gon' give up
I'm not gon' stop
I'm gon' work harder
I'm a survivor

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh shit, I made a mistake when I got off stan but thats ok we are still lynching scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 777, superbowl9 wrote:Yeah youve been hopping around a lot cain
it seems like I haven't. I was scum reading Stand and then I kinda backed off b/c I was worried that he was just ML bait, threw down a place holdery /light scum read vote on norway and then thought Glitch was scummy as fuck for saying that he would have voted MM but didn't need to or some shit. So it doesn't feel like I've been bouncing around much. Where did u get that impression?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #122) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So pushing 2 1/2 people is jumping around?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, jump around was a good song.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 772, stan1ey wrote:cant see any reasoning for scum to do that if trying to push a NBEE mislynch
Freudian slip?
In post 772, stan1ey wrote:nero is using a lot of ATE in this post to make his argument seem valid but its just not at all.
that's not
ATE
. You are just throwing out a buzzword in a vain attempt to criticize. Guy is literally quoting the wiki to say "the wiki says to not speculate on scum teams day 1 and I am doing just that!" It's so rigid and narrow and fake. It seems very not town logic for him to see me vote his (supposed) scum read and just go "oh I'm going to ignore the fact that these two prob aren't scum together and push both of them!" He's not facing the dilema he's presented with. Since he (and you) have made it clear that he doesn't think there was a bus he has to think that I am scum that pushed town or town that pushed scum. By pushing both of us and ignoring the dynamic he's just increasing his mislynch pool (assuming norway is town). Its scum logic to do so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, i think quoting the wiki and implying that he's following the wiki is an appeal to authority. Its a fucking beginers guide, not the bible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #126) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"Look at how correct my logic is, I'm doing what the wiki tells me!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #127) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

when you are willing to lynch both A or B. Its not caring or thinking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #128) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #129) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

prob the post that says he'll wagon either of us.
In post 398, Glitch wrote:So far today I'll be cool with serious wagons forming on Nero, MM depending on response, or Norway.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 795, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 793, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you claim?
Because daytalk is on, so I though everyone will understand that the claim was a joke.
ok, what was the point in fake claiming then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if you know/think a pairing is impossible/unlikely to be S/S you don't push both, you pick on or the other. Him not doing that only serves to widen his pool.

Also, if you think about it. If he believes that 1 of me or Norway is scum. I don't know how he feels about MM right now--i'll look in a sec to see if he updated his read but he has at most 1 or 2 scumreads in a 21 player game that has 5 confirmed scum. That's intentionally not calling players scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #132) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if he said "Nero is scum so thus norway is town" then I'm his sole mislynch opportunity. But by being unwilling to make a call like that now he has 2 mislynch opportunities.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #133) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, take a look @ what Glitch has pushed today. Me, MM, and Noway. Not counting myself, MM and Norway-other than superbowl they are the the 2 most pushed players. It's safe and limited in scope.

As for me, I know I didn't have a very good reason to vote norway hence why it was a fucking naked vote and I didn't push him. Do I strike people as someone that is afraid to use my words? It's an easy as fuck push to make (glitch pushing me for "bad reasoning"). Everything he's doing is low effort.

Also, I am/was getting a lot of town reads (although that's eroding a bit now that I'm hard pushing Glitch but that'a prob just his buddies coming to bat for him). The 2 players that are most familiar with me (Norway and CSF) are both calling me town and saying this is my town game. And Glitch is just sticking his fingers in his ears and ignoring his supposed team. I'm sure he'll invoke the "town should push what they want! but at a certian point that becomes unproductive and we prob crossed that threhold a good 10 pahes ago.

He's really really not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you lynch him over yourself? I ask b/c I think you are the leading wagon still.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #135) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 803, superbowl9 wrote:Not gonna go into it because this is already dominating discussion and going point by point is useless work but I honestly think our time is better spent outside of this Cain/Glitch argument
:yawn:

I think I'm mostly done with my hyper posting and if were are going to spend the next 6 days talking about other things fine-and I could see how this glitch/Nero is maybe frustrating to other players but I sorta feel like no one does anything.

What non Glitch/non-Nero thing do you want to talk about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #136) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 809, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 805, Nero Cain wrote:Would you lynch him over yourself? I ask b/c I think you are the leading wagon still.
Manipulation detected.
yes, I'm informing the guy that the game could possibly come down to a choice between him and Glitch. Clearly I'm manipulating him into voting Glitch b/c there's no fucking way he'd ever vote himself over glitch, nope I
have
to manipulate him into doing so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't like the case on him b/c I had felt like his town read on Pete was ridiculous and scum wouldn't say something so silly and attention-grabbing.
In post 52, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 39, Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: RozyRoz

One balloon for you.
In post 42, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I see people.
Light townread on Pickaxe Pete because he actually tries to generate AI discussion and ignores the NAI stuff

but in hindsight maybe this was just a stupid joke? But wouldn't that be still kinda townie considering it would still be a ridiculous attention-grabbing post? Was there more to the case on him?

Wasn't the biggest fan of his posting against me?
In post 638, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 636, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Why is your list made of zero posters AND of active posters (looking at Norwee here) AND of medium-low activity people (like Glitch)?

I don't really understand this. Am I supposed to hunt from only one activity group or something? Also, Norway feels kinda active lurkish compared to early game but I do have town reads of various degrees on most active players.
In post 639, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 637, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:as Norwee isn't really being pushed that much
norway is @ 2 votes.

all of Nero, Glitch, Bell would vote him...prob. If we all voted him we could make him the top wagon. There are maybe others that have expressed suspicion of him and would vote him. I don't think its that far fetched to think the guy could get lynched. But even if its not today its not like there is some statue of limitations on Glitch's accusations so
In post 637, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:And since your case is weak, I think the first quote up there could very well be a deflection from an annoying wagon.
Maybe, maybe not, I don't know
... but I have doubts on Nero now.
Well I have doubts you know what you are talking about. :lol: If you think my reasoning on Glitch is weak fine but I'm doing my job and pushing my top scum read and trying to get town to go in the direction I think it should go. The only 2 other wagons are you and superbowl so you are kinda floating the idea that I am pushing Glitch to deflect from you or SB wagon but are being really really wishy-washy about it? (see bold) So I kinda don't get whats making you have doubts and it feels more like this was intended to litly defend Glitch than actully confront me with something that bothered you.
Also I had kinda felt like Glitch's hesitation @ joining the MM wagon made MM somewhat likely to be town. What do you think about that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 813, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 812, Nero Cain wrote: yes, I'm informing the guy that the game could possibly come down to a choice between him and Glitch.
Making him more likely to vote Glitch and less likely to create a new wagon.
So...if in the next 5 days and the two remaining wagons are Superbowl and Glitch
I'm
making him vote Glitch over himself? If you don't want the wagons to be Glitch/SB then why not start one?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think you are overestimating me. I have clout but I don't think I have enough clout to dictate who the wagons will be. Though I'll continue to advocate for a Glitch lynch over superbowl.

superbowl9 (5): stan1ey, 72offsuit, Marshmallow, Town looter, Fwesnid
Glitch (4): Nero Cain, NorwegianBoyEE, Bell, Cat Scratch Fever
NorwegianBoyEE (2): NoPowerOverMe, JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo (2): Pickaxe Pete
Lapsa (2): ralph217, I Keep Siteflaking
Nero Cain (1): Glitch
NoPowerOverMe (1): SJReaver
Marshmallow Marshall (1):Lapsa
stan1ey (1): superbowl9

Not Voting: LicketyQuickety, popopopopopopo, Ganelon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

his avatar is scummy. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #141) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im sorry that i voted u. lets b besties.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #142) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

virgo y aren't you voting Glitch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #143) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really scumreading SJR but I was a bit fisapointed that she didn't repond to this
In post 468, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 459, SJReaver wrote:Oh right, my possible scum pool is fuzzy alien, penis dude, MM, and David Bowie.
maybe? I've played with Stan and I think he's lynch bait. The reason why he could be scum is a decent reason but then part of me is like "eh....if I tilt my head slightly I could maybe understand him..." Like, alot of times when there are arguments in this game ppl do one or more of the following. A.( call it TvT B.( Call it pointless C.( write it off as trolling and part of me thinks he was just doing B and used a really really bad word choice. But even if he's scum he's caught and there are 4 others.

don't really think so.

I'll reread him and get back to you.

maybe but prob not. His posting really really blows and its not hard to see why he could be scum but I expect him to have the same low impact hollow posting regardless of alignment. Was also town reading him previously so yeah...

Glitch is prob scum though. Firstly, everything he said about my vote on Norway is absolute bullshit. There's a decent amount of scum motivation to chainsaw defend and buddy up to Norway but the kicker for me is that he said he's consider lynching Norway today. This coming from a guy that supposedly thinks I'm scum makes no sense at all.
In post 470, Nero Cain wrote:Eh.....

I guess you could argue that Lapsa is flying under the radar but I'm not gung ho about him being scum. I don't think I'd fight the wagon though.
nothing much has really changed but I'd back to being fully onboard a stan lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 954, JacksonVirgo wrote:What do I get if I do
my undying gratitude and a scum lynch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 826, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 815, Nero Cain wrote:Also I had kinda felt like Glitch's hesitation @ joining the MM wagon made MM somewhat likely to be town. What do you think about that?
Sorry but can you link me to this post? I don't remember this
In post 383, Glitch wrote:I wish I could have been here when your wagon was alive and strong so I could bolster it with my vote as well
it was also ??? b/c the wagon was a fairly strong 4 votes so IDK why he's acting like it was gone and dead. And even if it was dead (or thought it was dead) he could have tried to restart it

So he didn't vote MM b/c ????

FMPOV, a vote on a growing wagon just moves the game along and intentionally not moving the game foreward is scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 960, SJReaver wrote:Very short posts, comes off as pretty confident/arrogant, and makes little snipes at people. He'll be a bit more talkative and open after D1 and D2.

If it makes you feel better, it's possible he doesn't think you're mafia but is simply seeing how you or others respond to his vote.
Who is that about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok if you aren't scum then why are you up in my grill for corectly reading you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really understand why you ae voting me though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 907, SJReaver wrote:
In post 904, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I think the phrase is "lock up your daughters"
This does not spark joy.
In post 905, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Could I interest you in glitch
I want to hear Town Looter's reasoning first.
I'm not really understanding what this has to do with Glitch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 908, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Okay. I lied about staying on Norway. We need a new wagon.
you could join the Glitch wagon or explain why you aren't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi bell, im very confused as to why MM is voying me can you help explain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like lets just say that MM is truth telling and he's town. Since I'm town and I believe Norway to be town he's been pushing nothing but town. Sure town can be that bad but there's alot of scum motivation in pushing only town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

about Glitch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MM are you voting me b/c I disagreed with you that norway had gotten pushed today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 989, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:ou are using the "Norwee was pushed hard enough for scummates to want to save him" argument against Glitch
no I'm not?
In post 989, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:really, your latest and main activity has been pushing Glitch and more or less insulting Norwee over petty stuff
ummmm..i'm doing way more than just pushing Glitch. Meanwhile Glitch is the one that has done literally nothing beyond push me, norway and...kinda you. I even made that same point last night. So by your own logic Glitch is scum.
In post 989, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:You also happen to have interesting interactions with Norwee and Stanley, and I believe your flip could help solve those slots.
this is a bad reason to vote me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you said norway isn't being pushed that much. He's been one on the days main pushes besides you, Glitch and Superbowl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 995, Nero Cain wrote:you said norway isn't being pushed that much. He's been one on the days main pushes besides you, Glitch and Superbowl.
so I guess yea, I am making the argument that norway was pushed today (b/c he was!) but I've never used it as a reason for why Glitch is scum. Also you called my Glitch reasoning weak before but you are using to call my reasoning weak. :?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 971, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 961, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 826, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 815, Nero Cain wrote:Also I had kinda felt like Glitch's hesitation @ joining the MM wagon made MM somewhat likely to be town. What do you think about that?
Sorry but can you link me to this post? I don't remember this
In post 383, Glitch wrote:I wish I could have been here when your wagon was alive and strong so I could bolster it with my vote as well
it was also ??? b/c the wagon was a fairly strong 4 votes so IDK why he's acting like it was gone and dead. And even if it was dead (or thought it was dead) he could have tried to restart it

So he didn't vote MM b/c ????

FMPOV, a vote on a growing wagon just moves the game along and intentionally not moving the game foreward is scummy to me.
And how does that make me more likely to be town? If anything, according to your reasoning, it should make me more likely to be scum: if you're right in assuming scum!Glitch, he'd have either defended scum!me indirectly by steering the lynch away from me or deemed that pushing town!me would be a bad idea for reasons unknown. Now obviously, I'm not saying I'm scum, and I don't really see why Glitch would be, either, but I don't get your reasoning.
It's not 100% the same thing but here is scum Mastina voting her scumbuddy and intentionally not joining the sircakes wagon

Subject: Star Wars Rogue One [GAME OVER]
mastina wrote:Let me word it to you this way:
I go where I feel I am needed.

I am needed on Pine.
I am not needed on SirCakez.

If it turns out that I can't lynch Pine, and it turns out that I am needed on SirCakez, I will switch to him.
But otherwise, I'd prefer to go on Pine, if for nothing else to make the statement that, yes. Pine is scum.

It's not that hard a concept to grasp.
its runs mostly counter productive but scum aren't always going to vote on a wagon when they can get town to lynch them and avoid being VCA pegged.

I was also already town reading you previosly to that (that being Glitch not voting you) and that was certianly playing a factor in my thinking. I mean, maybe it wasn't a good reason to begin with idk but its how I felt.

So Glitch not joining your wagon was agenda-y and doesn't help to move the game forward. That's scum play.
In post 971, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:if you're right in assuming scum!Glitch, he'd have either defended scum!me indirectly by steering the lynch away from me or deemed that pushing town!me would be a bad idea for reasons unknown.
ok but he did do that by pushing me and norway, no? And the second part is unprovable.

I mean maybe you could argue that occams says that Glitch not voting MM is more likely to be a buddy play instead of a scum thats intentionally not voting town but "I wish I could have been here when your wagon was alive and strong so I could bolster it with my vote as well" is an appeal to popularity and the way I felt is that scum Glitch throwing some fire on the MM wagon meant MM was prob town.

So I'm not really sure if this is town confused @ how I got what I got and is just paranoid that I'm scum that knew he was town or he's doing that wierd thing that scum do when you town read them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 989, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:To make it short, my main reason for voting you is that your push on Glitch is bad and that you're clinging to it without being towny by doing other stuff (really, your latest and main activity has been pushing Glitch and more or less insulting Norwee over petty stuff).
but this is hot garbage and applies WAYYYYY more to Glitch than to me. I mean yes, I'm spending a fair amount of time talking about Glitch but it's unfair to say that just push Glitch. Meanwhile, Glitch is literally doing nothing but pushing me (and he talked about norway earlier)

If this was scum then I'm sorry for "derailing" the wagon and will no longer defend it if it pops up again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am/was town reading MM but now I just don't care what his alignment is.

Glitch is who I think is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #161) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Glitch (6): Nero Cain, NorwegianBoyEE, Bell, Cat Scratch Fever, Hiraki, Titus
superbowl9 (4): stan1ey, 72offsuit,Town looter, Fwesnid
Lapsa (4): ralph217, I Keep Siteflaking, NoPowerOverMe, superbowl9
Nero Cain (2): Glitch, Marshmallow
NorwegianBoyEE (1):JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo (1): Pickaxe Pete
72offsuit (1): SJReaver

Not Voting: Almost50, Lapsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE:
Glitch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1082, JacksonVirgo wrote:Did you just hammer Nero?
yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

way to ruin my fun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, norway isn't scum. prob. Lapsa could be scum thats just flying under the radar but he could also just be uncharismatic and minorly useless town. He's a toss up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SB can I ask you a question?

You appealed to me twice to unvote Glitch, why did you never appeal to Glitch to unvote me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fair

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if Glitch believed I was scum, I clearly wasn't getting lynched b/c too many ppl were town reading me/scum were pocketing me instead of backing off and trying to lunch 1 of my other supposed scumbuddies he just doubled down and stuck his fingers in his ears. At the very least it was bad team play but he could easily just be scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda think SJR might be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's newish. She has 5 games here and idk if she has any outside experience. I assume that nopowah is talking about

"It would be very hard for her to play this cleanly as mafia her first time in."

So you are kinda making the assumption that b/c she is newish she couldn't play well as mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1109, JacksonVirgo wrote:It's either someone has no vote or Glitch's VC is wrong
when i did mine i got

Glitch (10): Nero Cain, Bell, Cat Scratch Fever, Hiraki, Titus, Almost50, NoPowerOverMe, I Keep Siteflaking, superbowl9, SJReaver
superbowl9 (5): stan1ey, 72offsuit,Town looter, Fwesnid, Marshmallow
NoPowerOverMe (1): ralph217
Nero Cain (2): Glitch
NorwegianBoyEE (1):JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo (1): Pickaxe Pete

Not Voting:Lapsa, NorwegianBoyEE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so his vc is correct but he only lists glitch as having 9 votes. I haven't seen a voteless role in YEARS .

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #173) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #174) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1128, Town looter wrote:Jeez, E-1 really killed the flow...
naw. he's either busy or trying to intentionally lurk this out. Only been 30 hours since his last post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #175) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1133, stan1ey wrote:ecuase that's most of his ISO and tbh it makes him come across as towny?
Why is this a question and not a statement? Glitch tunneling me and ignoring the majority of the player list is actually super scummy b/c its avoiding having to hunt. He's sitting on my and arguing to look busy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #176) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who am I supposedly scum with Stan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1146, stan1ey wrote:How am i meant to know that
p strange reaction

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

girls, you are both pretty. (and town)

Glitch today, stan tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, if he's scum he's just playing to his wincon so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

whats a chad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know that scum can and will say "townie" things just to appear townie, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and sometimes its the scum that look the most town b/c they are trying harder to activly look town.

I think you are being naive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Stan is still scummy for calling SB/Norway interactions "forced AF" and calling the MM wagon bad and refusing to actully explain why it was bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think there's an intesting dynamic were Glitch doesn't want to join the MM wagon, Stan calls the MM wagon bad. Are Glitch and Stan just scum thats defending bad town here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"Nero started it!"

What is this grade school?

Stan is just as guilty as I am, although he later backs off b/c he's trying to look townie. Glitch's alignment won't change my feelings about Stan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1201, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 1198, Nero Cain wrote:I think there's an intesting dynamic were Glitch doesn't want to join the MM wagon, Stan calls the MM wagon bad.
Are Glitch and Stan just scum thats defending bad town here?
Classy.

Are you going to ignore that I've been repeating that the Glitch wagon sucks?
????

If the Glitch wagon sucks so does your earlier vote and Stans vote on me since you are compacting part of my reasoning for wanting Glitch dead.

You are also arguing that if I think Glitch is scum (and I do!) his not wanting to vote you should have made my read on you switch wich is sorta :shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why was the MM wagon bad stan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even if we were going to not lynch Glitch b/c "OMG PR CLAIM" there are better lynches than Lapsa--mainly Stan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

norway, what was it you saw in Glitch earlier?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If Glitch is scum claiming a pr is about the only thing he cou do today.

not in love with his claim that he's "having trouble sorting people" as that could EASILY be an excuse for not scum hunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of him (Stan) calling Norway-SB interacrions "forced af" but nothinking its Svs and his calling the MM wagon bad and then wouldn't say why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y is Lapsa worth lynching over someone like ralph or pete or that wind guy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #193) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There's still very very very little chance I get lynched today and Glitch just sitting on me is either super unhelpful tone-deaf town or just like scum that's intentionally not moving the game along. I lean the latter b/c he did the same by not joining the MM wagon earlier.

also he's not talking about the wagon on him at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #194) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who besides Glitch are you scum reading?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #195) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #196) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #198) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

norway, do you feel like you've been pushed a fair ammount today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #199) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”