eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:26 am

Post by eddie »

We use a different person, not the hydra as a target. We can read the Creature head and make that slot conf!town (or conf!scum). Creature signs his posts as per town wincon. I can read Creature well enough to know if they fake Creature posts. I get it, they're annoying, but our wincon isn't lynch the annoying slots.

Penguin townie. ETL and Pun probably has a scum. Jingle is townie but I have no clue how to read him. No read on Mulch yet. Why is Titus a wagon exactly?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 582, Jingle wrote:
In post 577, eddie wrote:We use a different person, not the hydra as a target. We can read the Creature head and make that slot conf!town (or conf!scum). Creature signs his posts as per town wincon. I can read Creature well enough to know if they fake Creature posts. I get it, they're annoying, but our wincon isn't lynch the annoying slots.
No, we want to use obvtown as the target for two reasons. Scum will be less likely to target that player to deny us information, acting as a sort of doc-lite. If scum does shoot that slot, then at least we get extra information without wasting a lynch. Further, we can't trust 21 players to all go along with the plan, so they have to be the person who gets to target whoever they want.

Either they obvtown today and we use them as the lynchpin, or we lynch them today and have to pick a different obvtown. That's pretty much the core of my plan.
Fair enough. I don't think the point about 21 players is valid though, considering it would be actively gamethrowing if they didn't comply.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #3) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 624, Punreader wrote:Apologies. I forgot to address this.
In post 618, Jingle wrote:I can definitely grok your schadd_ argument, btw, pun, but cane seems pretty town since the replace.
That's the problem, actually. Eddie's not where you want to be right now, trust me. His content since coming in has been to establish a presence and challenge you for the position of town leader and direct the town away from the direction it needs to head towards.

Given his competency as both alignments, I can confidently say that this is the play he makes as pun. His approach as town is entirely different.
In post 625, Punreader wrote:
In post 624, Punreader wrote:
In post 618, Jingle wrote:I can definitely grok your schadd_ argument, btw, pun, but cane seems pretty town since the replace.
That's the problem, actually. Eddie's not where you want to be right now, trust me. His content since coming in has been to establish a presence and challenge you for the position of town leader and direct the town away from the direction it needs to head towards.

Given his competency as both alignments, I can confidently say that this is the play he makes as pun. His approach as town is entirely different.
To further clarify.
Eddie's both a remarkably strong town player AND a remarkably strong pun player. As a result, you can quite well use a modified version of Burden of Proficiency without it being fallacious. If the direction Eddie Cane takes the town is not correct and he makes moves which are advantageous to the pun (e.g. the power play in challenging your status as the town leader), then he is pun; if Eddie were town, then his approach would be something else altogether. (I'm trying to figure out a way of describing the trait of his towngame without giving away my identity. Even though it's basically an open secret at this point, I'd rather not altogether confirm it explicitly.)

I guarantee you he's a backstabber. Honestly he's probably my strongest punread right now, stronger even than Titus.
In post 626, Punreader wrote:And to add in further reiteration: part of what makes the move pun is that he
did
spend that time to establish his presence and make it "known" he is "town". He took the time to make you like him. That is one of his strongest puntells.

I can say with upwards of 90% confidence I know my meta here. That level of confidence is higher than almost any other player.
if i was as good of a pun player as implied you wouldnt be able to read me off of 4 quick posts with 90% confidence
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #4) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by eddie »

VOTE: etl
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #5) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by eddie »

i'm kinda vla cause sick never logged into the hydra to post it but i can shitpost a bit since the games dead
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #6) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by eddie »

the only talk we've had about this game:

1) schadd - idk who pun is, boon? me: boon wouldnt give a read of confidence on me this early, especially without a vote (in a rxn test)
2) schadd - i kinda think that slot is town, me: nobody should be able to read me that quickly but ya its kinda town
3) schadd - fos etl, me: agree
4) me - scum in etl pun fosho, schadd ye
5) both of us - lazy titus is town titus ?

jingle, why are u townreading mulch so quick and me so quick? i town lean mulch but that was way to quick a read coming from a person who has read him right in i think every single game with him
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #7) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:06 am

Post by eddie »

In post 656, Punreader wrote:At some point since Eddie Cane has joined the site, he himself has indicated that I know what I am talking about in regards to metaing him.
The only person who's read me consistently is Elli and I still won my scum game against him, so this is just false. I know (most of?)my tells and I've never said someone could meta me because I dont rhink meta is how to sort me.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #8) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:08 am

Post by eddie »

In post 659, Punreader wrote:
In post 652, eddie wrote:if i was as good of a pun player as implied you wouldnt be able to read me off of 4 quick posts with 90% confidence
Small confession: it's a one-way process.

I can identify your pungame with high accuracy instantaneously.

In spite of that, I cannot identify your towngame with as high of an instant accuracy; it would indeed take me more time skirting around the edges for me to figure out.

Thus, it would be fair to state:
I cannot easily and readily instantly identify your towngame.
Even a lack of seeing your pungame does not help me.

However, seeing your pungame
is
instantaneous.
Good luck with that. Drop it or I'll 2v1 you idrc but schadd town leans your slot and I dont strongly disagree so I'd rather not.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #9) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:09 am

Post by eddie »

In post 674, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:kind of want to switch to punreader because I find his avatar to be annoying
In post 662, Titus wrote:Sad thing, this is exactly what that hydra wanted.
get over yourself
I agree with the hydra
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #10) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:22 am

Post by eddie »

In post 678, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 670, Draynth wrote:Holy mother of textwalls
It's better than what he had before! Agreed, that like... paragraph breaks would be nice, but I'll take that over unreadability.

Skimmed before Wednesday meeting, so I'll have to read/respond more in-depth later.

Eddie needs to discuss his vote - literally everything else was explained
except
that, so that needs to happen.
My vote on you was explained.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #11) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:22 am

Post by eddie »

In post 679, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 676, eddie wrote:Drop it
Also this.... ??

Quite literally the way you play mafia? Is scum/town hunting.... :neutral:

*sigh*
*sigh*
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #12) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:24 am

Post by eddie »

In post 683, Gorkington wrote:
In post 676, eddie wrote:but schadd town leans your slot and I dont strongly disagree so I'd rather not.
can you talk through the reasoning for why you replaced in?
and why schadd is posting thoughts through you rather than just saying them in the game?
he's busy, i'm just taking the liberty of transcribing discord to here.

he's busy, i wanted to play with superhydra and mulch to outpost both, means he doesn't need a replacement.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #13) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:24 am

Post by eddie »

In post 684, Gorkington wrote:also, can you talk about why you were townleaning mulch's entrance?
because it was townie ?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #14) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:27 am

Post by eddie »

In post 697, Jingle wrote:Mulch? Hard meta. See every question Gork's asked me on the topic and my responses, cause frankly I'm tired of rehashing. You? I'm not. You're making town squawks (trying to sort the game and generally being useful) so you're not a good day 1 lynch. I don't have the ability to do an AP level player read on D1, and it's looking more and more like I'm going to have to meta dive you at some point when RL cools down since you disagree with pun's read on you.
I remember Gork asking you. I don't remember you answering satisfactorily. I know Mulch's meta and that wasn't enough to call him town in any metric. What's an AP level player read? Schadd thinks Pun is Mastina and I think its feasible but not worth getting into now idrc.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #15) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:46 am

Post by eddie »

In post 716, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 700, eddie wrote:
In post 678, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 670, Draynth wrote:Holy mother of textwalls
It's better than what he had before! Agreed, that like... paragraph breaks would be nice, but I'll take that over unreadability.

Skimmed before Wednesday meeting, so I'll have to read/respond more in-depth later.

Eddie needs to discuss his vote - literally everything else was explained
except
that, so that needs to happen.
My vote on you was explained.
I scum read etl too so I don't want to be a party pooper but when did you ever explain that?
I didn't explain why she was scum. I explained why I was voting her.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #16) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:51 am

Post by eddie »

In post 713, Jingle wrote:
In post 704, eddie wrote:
In post 697, Jingle wrote:Mulch? Hard meta. See every question Gork's asked me on the topic and my responses, cause frankly I'm tired of rehashing. You? I'm not. You're making town squawks (trying to sort the game and generally being useful) so you're not a good day 1 lynch. I don't have the ability to do an AP level player read on D1, and it's looking more and more like I'm going to have to meta dive you at some point when RL cools down since you disagree with pun's read on you.
I remember Gork asking you. I don't remember you answering satisfactorily. I know Mulch's meta and that wasn't enough to call him town in any metric. What's an AP level player read? Schadd thinks Pun is Mastina and I think its feasible but not worth getting into now idrc.
I'm comparing you to a player from way back so pun can tell me if the level of paranoia is warranted or not. Basically, AP was accurate as town and undetectable as scum. If that's a description of you too, I need to factor that into my reads so that I can avoid letting you slide into any of my blindspots.

Pun knows me pretty well. Like, probably top ten people of the site past and present to play with. I won't confirm or deny your suspicions, because I don't out alts on principle.

As far as the meta knowledge on Mulch, you can trust it or not, but I have absolutely no reason to second guess myself there. I can't point at a specific thing for several reasons. Partially because I can't ask for permission from people I've talked to because this is an ongoing game. Partially because there isn't public verification of my ability to read him. The closest you're going to get is ETL, pun, and maybe Titus telling you that I can and do have accurate reads of 'difficult to read' players as early as my read on Mulch.

@everyone complaining that nothing is happening: there's a really simple solution to this. Fucking post. I'll check to see who has explicitly agreed to target BannedHydra tomorrow and out results in their first post tomorrow, but there's absolutely no lack of interactions to pursue. If you can't name a player who is in this game, there's something wrong and you probably need to figure out why they're so absent.

And before I forget,

UNVOTE:

At least til tomorrow.
Ah. Fair enough, and I'll call that a compliment so thanks.

It is Mastina, I think. Doesn't make a huge difference to me. I don't remember telling Mastina how to read me, but we hydra'd a couple times and have played together a few as well so maybe I said something I'm not remembering she's either misreading or misrepping. Don't really care if its someone else. I'm not gonna demand Pun tells me their identity but I'm definitely gonna spec.

I have played with Mulch probably 8 times. I successfully identified him as scum in 3, as town in 3, and pocketed him as eddiescum in 2. A couple of those games are debatable, but in general he's a person I can read, and any meta I have on him tells me you read him prematurely and if you're right and town it'll be fluke. He can be town for now, but :eyes:
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #17) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:51 am

Post by eddie »

In post 710, Gorkington wrote:i really have no idea what youre trying to say in any of your last posts if youre townreading me?
address my response cretin
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #18) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:47 am

Post by eddie »

In post 577, eddie wrote:We use a different person, not the hydra as a target. We can read the Creature head and make that slot conf!town (or conf!scum). Creature signs his posts as per town wincon. I can read Creature well enough to know if they fake Creature posts. I get it, they're annoying, but our wincon isn't lynch the annoying slots.

Penguin townie. ETL and Pun probably has a scum. Jingle is townie but I have no clue how to read him. No read on Mulch yet. Why is Titus a wagon exactly?
In post 655, eddie wrote:1) schadd - idk who pun is, boon? me: boon wouldnt give a read of confidence on me this early, especially without a vote (in a rxn test)
2) schadd - i kinda think that slot is town, me: nobody should be able to read me that quickly but ya its kinda town
3) schadd - fos etl, me: agree
4) me - scum in etl pun fosho, schadd ye
It is "explained". More importantly,
In post 731, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 717, eddie wrote:I explained why I was voting her.
You
literally
did not.

VOTE: eddie
In post 732, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

In post 653, eddie wrote:VOTE: etl
These are all the posts "explaining" your vote.

Liar.
This is scum fixating on a random minute point. ETL genuinely believed we didn't explain our vote, and they're extrapolating that into making us their mislynch target / push. It
literally
doesn't make us scum if it was true, and town etl is
literally
too good to be that daft. Stop AtE spamming and play the game.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #19) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:50 am

Post by eddie »

In post 727, Jingle wrote:Town:
Mulch
Stop Getting Banned Again
Porkens
Jingle

Null
PenguinPower
Ginngie
Almost50
Nosferatu
Gorkington
Titus

Don't Lynch Day 1 Reads, Vaguely Town to scum
Punreader
eddie
EspeciallyTheLies

I'd appreciate town reasons about/content from anyone in the Null pile.
I don't townread Porkens. Penguin's couple posts spewed town. Cheet's a little town, eh. Titus is a little town, eh.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #20) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:51 am

Post by eddie »

In post 745, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
FUCK OFF EDIE
WHO DARETH SPEAK ILL OF THE CHOSEN ONE
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #21) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:09 am

Post by eddie »

I wasn't asked to explain why you were scum. I was asked why I voted you. I voted you for outlined reasons. I am not interested in talking to a raging pile of annoying AtE, so talk to be when the supposed great player ETL that carried JJ's game is back not this garbage shouting whining mess. :)
In post 755, Jingle wrote:Eddie is a hydra of Eddie Cane (who is the only one playing atm) and schadd_.

I don't remember Eddie from our heyday, but apparently he thinks he knows you, which is odd given the lack of recognition about AP. I think he had a bunch of alts outed as part of team mafia this year, but would have to check to be sure.
I don't really know ETL or you, besides reputation. I read around a lot. Also, I'm friends with some older people and they've talked about ETL specifically. I probably have about 15 alts/hydras and this is technically an alt, but I'm still new.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #22) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by eddie »

if you want to stop being a <redacted> and play mafia, explain why I'm scum? For someone so fixated on that you haven't actually done that.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #23) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by eddie »

In post 758, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 754, Jingle wrote:Talk to me about Gork then. Still a townread? Any particularly townie posts I should see?
I dunno. It was a feeling. I know I've played with Gork before. I know Gork is good as scum. I know I can't really read him so I go by "the usual" meaning how I would read someone I don't know, and based on that I thought his responses and thoughts about the game state in general were more likely to come from engaged town thinking about gamesolving rather than from scum.

In short, gut, mostly. At the moment, yes sstill a town read. I haven't reevaluated yet as I haven't felt the need to do so.

pedit: jj? what jj game?? also, saying "i voted because x is scum" is not a sufficient explanation, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one here who thinks that.

give more. denying everyone information for the sake of calling someone a "raging pile of annoying AtE" is a really lame copout. also fuck off.
that random mini normal you played a while ago, wasn't it the game jj hosted? i read almost every game in new york at least lightly.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #24) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by eddie »

i don't remember u being in it

:)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #25) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by eddie »

oh, etl unvoted me before i posted and i dont get pedits. hm. that changes it a bit
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #26) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by eddie »

I'm obliging and mostly ignoring ETL btw Jingle. But, I'll talk to you about her! From my meta I gather she's a top tier scum and high tier town, would you agree that's true? What are the major things I should look for for town!ETL or scum!ETL?

What do you make of ETL voting Mastina or other anonymous pun?

Why is Porkens town?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #27) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by eddie »

In post 764, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 759, eddie wrote:if you want to stop being a <redacted> and play mafia, explain why I'm scum? For someone so fixated on that you haven't actually done that.
i dont know if you're scum or not. but i think your play stinks. it makes more sense to me that scum would make such bad posts.
Would you like to highlight which posts are such bad, friend? :)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #28) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:21 am

Post by eddie »

In post 766, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:jingle i think this is the first time my reputation has actually preceded me. it's one thing to play with people you've played with before but another to play with someone who knows you but has never played a game with you at all.

i dont know whether to be flattered or annoyed.
I don't think I've played with Jingle before either.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #29) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 am

Post by eddie »

this post is top notch btw
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #30) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 am

Post by eddie »

In post 769, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:if pun is actually mastin that would make some sense. i'd need confirmation on that.
she's said she's not going to confirm, so unfort. we don't get that.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #31) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:28 am

Post by eddie »

In post 771, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 767, eddie wrote:
In post 764, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 759, eddie wrote:if you want to stop being a <redacted> and play mafia, explain why I'm scum? For someone so fixated on that you haven't actually done that.
i dont know if you're scum or not. but i think your play stinks. it makes more sense to me that scum would make such bad posts.
Would you like to highlight which posts are such bad, friend? :)
the ones where you try to pass off "one in pun etl is scum" as an "explanation" of your vote and stubbornly trying to stick to that as some cheeky point as though it's anywhere close to enough for anyone.
Clearly you don't know me at /all/, which is fine. The obvious read between the lines answer is my hydra partner wanted pressure on you. I'm really fuckin good at applying pressure. I showed Schadd scumleaning you and me agreeing, I showed me saying Pun and you contains a scum which is obviously because of your interactions, and I showed us saying Pun is townish (hesitantly). That's plenty of reason to vote you. Is that better? I'm sarcastic as fuck, but I don't want to ruin your game experience, especially because I was super happy to join a game with cheet/etl/jingle/superhydra-mulch-posting-antics/goodmod.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #32) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 am

Post by eddie »

keely who's scum
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #33) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:40 am

Post by eddie »

In post 765, eddie wrote:I'm obliging and mostly ignoring ETL btw Jingle. But, I'll talk to you about her! From my meta I gather she's a top tier scum and high tier town, would you agree that's true? What are the major things I should look for for town!ETL or scum!ETL?

What do you make of ETL voting Mastina or other anonymous pun?

Why is Porkens town?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #34) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:40 am

Post by eddie »

In post 780, Ginngie wrote:
In post 757, Ginngie wrote:
In post 756, eddie wrote:I wasn't asked to explain why you were scum. I was asked why I voted you.
I'm pretty sure it's a known thing to explain a scum read when it comes to why someone votes.

Like 'why did you vote me' is synonymous with 'why are you scumreading me'

mainly because you don't vote your town reads
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #35) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:52 am

Post by eddie »

In post 786, Jingle wrote:
In post 765, eddie wrote:I'm obliging and mostly ignoring ETL btw Jingle. But, I'll talk to you about her! From my meta I gather she's a top tier scum and high tier town, would you agree that's true? What are the major things I should look for for town!ETL or scum!ETL?
Backwards, actually.

She's better as town than scum, although that's heavily predicated on the environment we both played in. Not sure how she's gonna handle new ms towns, tbh, because the game we played had roughly half fogies and her masonbuddy was a boonbaby.

I have near perfect accuracy reading her over a period of years though (hence both the fake inno and the saltiness over it blowing up in my face).

As scum, she ATE's really well, pockets people, and almost never gets lynched because she's generally likeable.

As town, she's pretty easy to piss off to the point where she's ineffectual unless she has people who can keep her in the thread and invested, but if you can keep her head in the game she will find scum. Think LLD levels of ragequit.
skirt skirt: Eddie Cane/skirt skirt is by far the undeniably best scumhunter in this group. He is competent and he is one of the only players on mafiascum who is still capable of making good solid reasons when he is providing his reads. As a result, he is a huge threat. However, he is rather prone to insulting players. We're not going to get him ejected from the game and even could we that would be a deplorable strategy to try and employ, but what we CAN do is get him emotional because when he is emotional he is compromised. His charisma can go downhill fast, especially when he is stuck with people who won't listen. Still, the best solution for him is to nightkill him.
Sounds like a more extreme version of me lmao

(that's the mastina quote from team mafia)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #36) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:53 am

Post by eddie »

In post 788, Gorkington wrote:
@eddie
, i have a bunch of okay townleans and a big pile of mehreads.
and im not really running with enough time/energy to seriously try to parse people in this game via metadives/isodives.

im down to just wagon the shit out of people and hopefully get a better grasp on the gamestate by doing so!

vote: nosferatu

porkens and a50 are also okay alternatives on this front!
[titus and punreader are also in the mehpile but i dont think wagoning them will make them easier to read]
lets see the leans

VOTE: Nosferatu
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #37) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 am

Post by eddie »

are u sure
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #38) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:41 am

Post by eddie »

In post 851, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
PenguinPower is online. And not posting
here
i summon thee
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #39) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:42 am

Post by eddie »

In post 843, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Anybody know Eddie? Is he a busbusser?

Not you Pun because I still don't like you. :D

p-edit: I had you as firm town, which you clearly knew based on the post you made.
Titus, Ginngie, Keely, A50, and some of SGAB have a nonzero amount of games with me, and I believe Jingle knows me from watching games too. That is not the right kind of question to sort me with though. :)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #40) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 am

Post by eddie »

TN wya boi
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #41) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 am

Post by eddie »

In post 505, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 498, Jingle wrote:
In post 484, Titus wrote:I don't see how saying c unt is an asset to the town. I don't see why you'd defend the conduct or tell me to ignore it and focus on another head. If someone wants to talk to me they can. However, condoning such behavior makes me disdain the slot as a whole. Since D1 is a crapshoot, focusing there is as good as any. Doubly so when the resistance is unfounded.
I'm not condoning the behavior (although my personal belief is that ascribing power to words is silly and we should work on reducing the inherent power in "insulting and bad" words rather than their usage, although that is neither important nor relevant in the aspect of this game.) I'm outright telling you that your behavior is going to have 0 negative impact on the person who you are specifically intending it to impact, possibly even validating his behavior in his eyes because you are allowing it to effect you, and a negative impact on largely innocent bystanders. A more reasonable reaction is to ignore the post by the person who has already checked out of the game and play mafia with the people who are here to play mafia instead of trying to punish someone whom you literally have no power to punish. And I believe you to be a largely reasonable person who will see the logic in that.

And is it time for grand sweeping statements about relationships now?

Titus and ETL are not both scum.

Pun and ETL are not both scum.

Roughly 80% that one of the three is, though.
You're both taking it way too seriously
Accurate
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #42) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 am

Post by eddie »

In post 819, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 818, Eddie Cane wrote:who's myself
You're Eddie Cane
In post 822, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 820, Jingle wrote:I think, but am unsure, that that is von. Also, called it.
Nope, guess again
lol

i was invited to that hydra would've been fun

Hydra of
vonflare
, GuyInFreezer, Annadog40, xyzzy,
mcmenno
korina
, randomidget, Who,
ausuka
creature
, the worst,
tn5421
, greenliquid, not_mafia, TheGoldenParadox,
CooLDoG
AnonymousGhost
, srceenplay,
ConManMick
RedFlavor
, and
aristophanes

:thinking:
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #43) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 am

Post by eddie »

Its one of Annadog, Xyzzy, Who, TW, GL, TGP, and Screen.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #44) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:48 am

Post by eddie »

where is A50 and his batshit theories now

pedit: gorkington
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #45) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:51 am

Post by eddie »

he loves mechanics and theories, and he's a complete nonpresence in this game. this is a fun setup to spec strats on and he's doing nothing.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #46) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:06 am

Post by eddie »

i am relying on you and jingle to sort each other, and in the unlikely event you're both scum op team but if i get to that read i'll take it on. i do have a read on you, that isn't overly confident, but i wanna see what jingle says on the matter. i don't know how to read jingle. i will say that i lean,

or the short answer:

town

-

and this game can't progress with so many dead slots
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #47) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:07 am

Post by eddie »

In post 880, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 874, eddie wrote:Its one of Annadog, Xyzzy, Who, TW, GL, TGP, and Screen.
Nope, guess again
if itsn't conmanmick or gif i am not gonna get it.

anything relevant to post lmao
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #48) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:32 am

Post by eddie »

yea I can vibe with draynth town
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #49) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:11 am

Post by eddie »

Hola Compadres.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #50) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by eddie »

If you think its that easy to read me I literally laugh at you
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #51) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:08 am

Post by eddie »

Also, I think Nos is town, so

VOTE: Punreader
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #52) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:13 am

Post by eddie »

In post 963, Nosferatu wrote:This is a straight up scum replace out. It reads to me as super contrived and awkward.
Cheeky is a nice lad but despises scum, without angleshooting too hard schadd and I also talked about if it could be tactical. I don't think it reallllly is, I think its him not liking the hydra on top of hating the game because of his role pm. He's not enough of a dick to literally just tactical replace.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #53) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:15 am

Post by eddie »

In post 963, Nosferatu wrote:No, especially since schadd didn't even really replace out, he's still in the game. It's not like this gets explained later either anyway. The slot is now scum because eddie is acting very town upon replace-in. Which directly opposes the statement of "if it looks like a pun, it's probably just a pun" within the same post.
He's still following and talking to me on discord a lot too. IDK why he isn't posting.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #54) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:16 am

Post by eddie »

Actually Nos just became the towniest slot in the game lmao
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #55) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:30 am

Post by eddie »

then you should get another guy
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #56) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:43 am

Post by eddie »

In post 970, Punreader wrote:Actually, this is something I can prove fairly easily without outing my identity. I did a site search on Eddie Cane. I didn't search for hydras and skirt skirt, so the results are not as inclusive as they could be, but I aimed for about ten games worth of references.
Scumgame; Eddie was nice.
Scumgame; Eddie established a strong presence and was a little nice. (Compared to Eddie as town, this is nice; you'll see what I mean.)
Scumgame; once Eddie came in, established a strong presence and was a little nice. (It shouldn't be that difficult to differentiate Eddie from KMD as they have very different styles. Once again, this might not look nice, but when you see the towngames you'll agree it is comparatively nice.)

Contrast:
Towngame; asshole immediately. He also didn't have nearly as strong of an entrance but that might just be my opinion.
Towngame; asshole albeit not immediately apparent. (Check out his "I like pissing you off" post; that is a town Eddie.)
Towngame; a bit of an asshole, and also not establishing a strong presence immediately.
Towngame; a huge asshole, and also not establishing a strong presence immediately.
Speaking of Team Mafia...
Towngame; immediately an asshole, and also not establishing a strong presence immediately.

Eddie as scum establishes a presence immediately and is nice; Eddie as town doesn't bother to establish a presence immediately and doesn't bother to be nice.

This is his pungame.
Okay, my turn to actually explain those examples instead of using them to fit a narrative.

I was not immediately an asshole in Smith Mafia. I did establish a strong presence immediately, I was half of the posts in the first 5 pages and was literally most of the content early. I was also not an asshole until LLD and Bulba, both of whom as scum, played up the thing YOU (if you're Mastina) told them to - my emotions, and by their complete garbage treatment of me I was an asshole back. Oh, and T-Bone is a thing, but my team told me to.

I was an asshole in Ether mafia. I also carried that game. Your call. You can have this one though.

WR mafia. Did not establish a presence, sure. I was an asshole, sure. You can have this one.

Touhou game. I established a presence immediately, and I was most certainly not an asshole. In fact, in postgame Elbirn apologized for being an asshole to me unprompted. I also carried this game.

I was definitely not an asshole in Boon game. I made friends that game, and KMD cited it as an example of why he respects me greatly as a player and was the precursor to us hydraing. I also established a strong presence immediately and consistently, where scum was very afraid of me and scared to post to me which is rare.

I was nice in the micro because it was super short and mostly my friends. I've been nice in every micro as both alignments I've played ever I think. Thinkbig game, NM game as examples to cite (ctrl f both in my ego to find them).

Yea I established a strong presence, and I was not nice. Lol. This game needed a firm hand. Unfortunately guilties and afk teammates = lolbye.

Um.... no? What the fuck do you mean "once Eddie came in"??? I actively lurked to avoid having a strong entrance LMAO huh. I was also definitely not nice.

Why are you being selective with games? There's plenty where I'm nice as town. Your examples aren't even good.

I do appreciate the effort though. Its fun to talk about past games :)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #57) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:44 am

Post by eddie »

I think this is the first time you've ever tried to push me :lol: this'll be a fun experiment
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #58) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:51 am

Post by eddie »

In post 984, Punreader wrote:
As town
, he is prone to insulting players; the mastina quote he indicates as being an accurate descriptor of him states as much. He states that ETL's "as scum, generally likeable; as town, pretty easy to piss off to the point of being ineffectual" is a more extreme version of him.
Unfortunately for you, the Mastina quote does not say "as town". Lol. I quoted my analysis against ETL's, that doesn't sum up ETL to be me. Because whether I'm nice or not doesn't depend on my alignment. Maybe I'm just generally likeable because I replaced into a game with my friend with people I like and joined specifically because I wanted to play with said people and there's no point making it toxic? Nah, couldn't be.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #59) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:52 am

Post by eddie »

Oh, you didn't do alts. Never mind.

Any commentary on my commentary?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #60) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:56 am

Post by eddie »

https://forum.mafia451.com/t/completely ... -town-win/

https://forum.mafia451.com/t/cutie-mafi ... e-phase-2/

My two most recent completed town games. Why don't you show me where I'm an asshole?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #61) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:05 am

Post by eddie »

also, pun, i'm going to destroy your argument and make you even not able to push me. ready? :) please play along

you say you know me, yes? pretty well?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #62) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:25 am

Post by eddie »

In post 991, Punreader wrote:
In post 989, eddie wrote:also, pun, i'm going to destroy your argument and make you even not able to push me. ready? :) please play along
Free town points to those who can figure out why this post in of itself is a punclaim.
i want to hear you say i'm scum caught for the wrong reasons because that will be claiming your reasons are wrong

-

can you answer my question now? or are you not even gonna try and maintain the facade you're town.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #63) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:26 am

Post by eddie »

In post 992, Almost50 wrote:Because he's out to prevent the push as opposed to change your read on him?

Can we stop playing in riddles?
youre the one engaging.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #64) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:30 am

Post by eddie »

now, i've completely disproven your meta case, and i'm going to take it as you accept that because you didn't acknowledge me linking two recent games with 0 toxicity.

989 is a leading question because you've already heavily implied you know me. so answer it, and we can end this discussion before page 41.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #65) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:46 am

Post by eddie »

In post 997, Punreader wrote:Question #1: Was the game run identically styled to a mafiascum game? That being, two week deadlines or something to that effect, majority lynch, etc.?
That's irrelevant, but one had week+ deadlines (Idunno how long we lynched before that) and one had a few days I think. Majority lynch.
In post 997, Punreader wrote:Question #2: Was the game balanced/designed to the standards of a mafiascum game? Other sites e.g. Mafia Universe tend to run games which are by mafiascum standards hilariously scumsided.
Again, irrelevant and you should fucking know this as a metaing player I've meta'd MU players a lot and it translates, but yes, it is MS standards, the sites run by MS players and all the players are MS players so that shouldn't be shocking.
In post 997, Punreader wrote:Question #3: Was the game entirely comprised of mafiascum players?
And the least relevant of all the irrelevant question, but YES anyways, I think every player in that game are/were MS players.
In post 997, Punreader wrote:The reason why it isn't comparable is that the points I am raising are points specific to mafiascum meta.
And my point is you're trying to use my "assholeness" as my defining factor, when it isn't. Me being an asshole is when I'm not enjoying a playerlist. It is not because I'm town or scum.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #66) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:48 am

Post by eddie »

but, you're not trying to sort me so this is a waste of time. people will read those games, see you're wrong, and know that. moving on,
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #67) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 am

Post by eddie »

{eddie}
{nos, penguin}
{gork, sgab, draynth}
{Jingle}
{Porkens, A50, Ginngie} - i have no read on these players
{titus, ETL}
{Pun}

realistically my only reads are Nos and Penguin the rest are just various degrees of townish and scummish. i can't believe i'm about to write this, but sgab needs to post more. these active lurking interjections are not enough.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #68) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 am

Post by eddie »

and i successfully interacted with pun enough to get the pagetop i wanted, so i'm calling this a win. :)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #69) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by eddie »

never mind i think pun's town LOL DONT KILL ME

VOTE: Porkens
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #70) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by eddie »

cause after I have a 1v1 I look back and use that to sort people and mastina

err

pun

looks like they genuinely believe their push and it comes from a good place
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #71) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by eddie »

tbh? etl is the best bet for scum but I'll leave that to jingle.

tbth? titus has some townie screaming ate, but is still being a useless shit.

ergo

porkens is a fine vote to force jingle to explain the tr or fick off
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #72) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:45 am

Post by eddie »

VOTE: titus
nvm that's not how town titus reacts
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #73) » Sun May 06, 2018 5:34 am

Post by eddie »

titus is scum and the lynch today tyvm
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #74) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:15 am

Post by eddie »

wow THAT'S a remarkably bad reads list
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #75) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:15 am

Post by eddie »

tn, are you going to ignore me and paranoia fos me every game we play together?is yhat gonna be a thing?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #76) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:16 am

Post by eddie »

also am sad schadds ignoring me on discord and isn't playing

:(
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #77) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by eddie »

Pun. Call me town.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #78) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:02 am

Post by eddie »

hey keely wanna 2v2 jingle and etl
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #79) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:03 am

Post by eddie »

hi I'm on mobile on a 15 minute break sup
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #80) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:03 am

Post by eddie »

I'm planning on posting more later fwiw
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #81) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:07 am

Post by eddie »

maybe?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #82) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:08 am

Post by eddie »

but I think etl is trying to pocket you so probably not in that case
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #83) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:09 am

Post by eddie »

I'm p sure that's not what I said
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #84) » Thu May 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by eddie »

town sgba
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #85) » Fri May 11, 2018 5:17 am

Post by eddie »

no. we cop someone else.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #86) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by eddie »

i have an idea

instead of a 50 page game with almost nothing to actually scumhunt from and almost entirely theory talk

lets
play mafia!

VOTE: Jingle
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #87) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by eddie »

VOTE: ETL
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #88) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by eddie »

walk me through why ETL is conf town again

i don't get it
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #89) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by eddie »

and you yourself stated there's also benefits to not killing the targeted person. you're massively overblowing how big the "loss" of not killing sgba is. also, you're giving the presumption sgba is town.

oh, and the fact that you clearly know she "caught onto a course of action" which means she made that clear at least to you itt; she didn't do it because it would've been a scum claim to you? i don't think this is anywhere near as town clearing as you're presenting it.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #90) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1331, Jingle wrote:1. There was a clear and present danger that the game could become unwinnable to scum if they didn't nightkill SGBA. It was unlikely, but it existed.
Incorrect\\
In post 1331, Jingle wrote:2. ETL doesn't gamethrow.
Its not gamethrowing if it gets you lock townread like it is now.
In post 1331, Jingle wrote:3. ETL saw the plan overnight which could lead to said unwinnable situation.
The one that doesn't exist? I'm sure she did
In post 1331, Jingle wrote:4. The nightkill didn't attempt to derail that course of action.
And this is just a restatement of the above.

I'm playing dumb or scum in my mind rn, and you're too smart to fit dumb imo.

eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #91) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1338, Titus wrote:@Eddie, Why are you entertaining the hydra as scum when you wanted me dead at SoD? Your change of heart seems more about discrediting Jingle to leave me as a mislynch?
i don't see how discrediting jingle doesn't make you a lynch, jingle wants to cop you tonight and lynch you tomorrow lol. i would like to hear why you aren't entertaining the hydra as scum.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #92) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by eddie »

yknow what fuck it

VOTE: Titus

before team mafia i could believe titus would treat me like this. not after. its scum.

we can cop punreader tonight.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #93) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by eddie »

why did you just avoid my questions lol what are you daft
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #94) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1346, Titus wrote:Why were you ok with the cop the hydra plan but not cop me?
because we're lynching you and not letting a shit counterwagon go through twice in a row!
In post 1338, Titus wrote:Your change of heart seems more about discrediting Jingle to leave me as a mislynch?
not only did i say why this was wrong, this isn't a question despite the question mark at the end?
In post 1338, Titus wrote:@Eddie, Why are you entertaining the hydra as scum when you wanted me dead at SoD? Y
why would i ever not entertain someone as scum? this is mountainous and i don't have any real strong reads because most of the thread is theory talk or stupid talk.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #95) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by eddie »

etl, is jingle scum?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #96) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by eddie »

yes

that last point is the kind of engagement you SHOULD have had with me, but because you're scum!titus you just spouted bullshit

jingle's logic is just bad in general. i dont know what inevitable conclusion you're even talking about. jingle doesn't seem to realize if scum wanted to kill his dastardly plan! then they could have just killed HIM and left the much more mislynchable hydra alive. i think the fact he assumed he'd be alive today points to scum him too, but i don't really care rn.

i dont claim no reads. i claim no strong reads. that's not scummy from me, but you know that because i said similar things in our TM chat.

I never wanted to lynch Gork nor did I challenge him. I was direct about ETL and I never really said anything about Jingle. I also don't see how this point changes anything, it supports my lack of strong reads. lol.

his course of action sounds fine. i don't really care. we aren't lynching the same person because its stupid, i think its optimal to not repeat targets because ETL doesn't understand gambler's fallacy and i think its optimal to mass target for the first few phases and i don't really care past that. i'm treating this as mostly mountainous.

my main beef is how you're treating my slot ,and how a shit porkens wagon happened literally in the span of a day and he was lynched while i was offline when the other options were you and Pun.

waffle and used to be town but if jingle/etl are town is probably scum. idfk. people need to post more, we are barely past the RVS equivalent.

oh, and titus is wrong / lying about a50 too. a50 brags about how his games are indistinguishable. they aren't, but he accomplishes his perceived goal by being antitown as fuck as town so sure lets go with much more charismatic as scum.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #97) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:44 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1359, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1350, eddie wrote:etl, is jingle scum?
I strongly don't think so but i don't know why you're asking someone who you think is scum... especially considering i've held that belief for the majority of this game so far.
maybe it's because I've said for ages I'd mostly let you and jingle sort each other... nah couldn't be. I'm just scum floundering.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #98) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:44 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1360, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:jingle do you think eddie is town? i thought he probably was but his entire posting today looks like he's reading a totally different game, and now i'm questioning that read.
did you now?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #99) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:49 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1358, Jingle wrote:
In post 1355, eddie wrote:jingle's logic is just bad in general. i dont know what inevitable conclusion you're even talking about. jingle doesn't seem to realize if scum wanted to kill his dastardly plan! then they could have just killed HIM and left the much more mislynchable hydra alive. i think the fact he assumed he'd be alive today points to scum him too, but i don't really care rn.
I didn't assume I'd be alive today, ftr, although if you're town I probably have you to thank for it. At the time I even considered it might be intentional. I definitely tip my hat to ETL for her part.

If you look through my ISO of yesterday. I downplay the strength of the plan. I never mention that it can really affect our EV, I never suggest I have a optimal strategy past D1's "narrow down the cops into various pools" which is pretty surface level for this setup. I did just about everything I could to make myself NOT a nightkill target. And I suggested that we make this game more about dayplay than nightplay, because I couldn't rely on my being here to guide nightplay.

If you're arguing that I should have come forward with the whole of my setup spec yesterday, look at how much effort and noise "Masstarget probtown and then DON'T LYNCH THEM BECAUSE SCUM WILL HAVE TO KILL THEM TO BREAK PoE" took me to get across, and then realize that people still didn't understand that in twilight. I could never have gotten this plan to stick well enough to see followthrough after my death and still had a thread that could generate anything resembling reads.

If you're arguing that I wasn't scumhunting and townhunting, you should probably go read my ISO, because you very clearly didn't the first time.
I had very high expectations for both you and ETL coming into this game. We can talk more about my play later. You're still massively inflating how much your plan helps and I want to see more scumhunting. Yes, I know you've done some. You've also ignored a lot of my questions. If you had justified Porkens being hard town qhen I asked the lynch probably wouldn't have happened, but you just sad it and nobody cared.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #100) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:29 am

Post by eddie »

post more fool you're still town
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #101) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:56 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1366, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1361, eddie wrote:
In post 1359, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1350, eddie wrote:etl, is jingle scum?
I strongly don't think so but i don't know why you're asking someone who you think is scum... especially considering i've held that belief for the majority of this game so far.
maybe it's because I've said for ages I'd mostly let you and jingle sort each other... nah couldn't be. I'm just scum floundering.
but if you think i'm scum why trust anything i have to say? and if you think jingle is scum why do you keep saying is logic is bad as opposed to saying he's twisting the narrative? to me it seems like you know both of us are town already.
sigh. i really hope you're xcum because these are newbie questions.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #102) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:57 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1367, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also i'm pretty sure i spent a good portion if not all of the porkens wagon trying to get penguin lynched instead...
cool. I was talking to jingle.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #103) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:57 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1369, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:AND if you're treating this as mountainous and think the investigations are useless, why do you even care about us trying to get some utility out of them?
of course I want to get utility, that's why I said your plan of double targeting is retarded
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #104) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:57 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1370, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:jingle i'm not sure i agree with your NKA conclusions simply because titus is right in that if i was scum i'd kill whoever i wanted anyway, and that choice would always be the one that gave me and my team the best position to hide from. so to be quite honest with you it makes me a bit suspicious that you're so confident in your townread of me.

though to be fair, i would have shot sgba simply for being the most widely townread slot
and now you agree with me about you not being lock town. cool.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #105) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:31 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1376, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:no. what i said was that jingles conclusion of lock town is suspicious.

of course i'm obvtown that doesn't mean jingle shouldn't still be paranoid about me at this point in the game. his lack of paranoia is disturbing.
... so you agree with me hes suspicious then? I dont get your angle here
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #106) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1380, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:overall no i think he's pretty town but the lack of paranoia gives me some doubt.
or in other words, you think he's town but you have some
suspicion

idk why u gotta play semantics this hard lol
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #107) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1383, Jingle wrote:My other big suspects at the moment are 1 of {You/Pun}, A50, and Titus. Titus is the presumed cop target tonight, and frankly, her response to that makes me think she might be town. A50 is the weakest possibility of the lot, and frankly, I'm not particularly interested in the you/pun 1v1 today so that whichever of you is town gets as much time as possible to gamesolve.
i would be interested in 1v1ing pun today
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #108) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1384, Jingle wrote:
In post 1377, Almost50 wrote:So, we're going to re-target SGBA to filter out the random Cops. Right?
:facepalm:

Target Titus is the current plan for tonight. If we lynch Titus, target the next scummiest member of the PoE pool. Probably Eddie or Pun.
I am not an eligible lynch for d3, btw.

Schadd WYA
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #109) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1386, Titus wrote:I don't really feel Eddie's that convinced I'm scum but rather just reactionary challenging people who want things that could cause scum to lose
still not how town titus speaks to me. i'm happy to gladiate this whenever.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #110) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by eddie »

the last thoughts i have from schadd are peng/nos strong town, titus kind of town, he bought a50s thing (idk what that means), gork gets nervous as scum and has done some things this game that would get pressured that he probably wouldnt do as scum, sgba slight town.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #111) » Sun May 13, 2018 2:24 am

Post by eddie »

Gork, am I town?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #112) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:54 am

Post by eddie »

so you're two for two in retarded scumreads on me. cool cool.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #113) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:56 am

Post by eddie »

oh, schadd is your top scumread, i hadn't joined yet. that's worse.

-

lynch Pun or Titus today please. i couldn't give less of a fuck which.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #114) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:08 am

Post by eddie »

you had me in the bottom of your reads lists and talked about lynching me. that overreaction is very interesting.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #115) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:30 am

Post by eddie »

game #2 where ank is town and his scumreads are myself and my scumreads

i think i like ank
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #116) » Mon May 14, 2018 3:19 am

Post by eddie »

meh
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #117) » Mon May 14, 2018 7:07 am

Post by eddie »

punny
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #118) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 am

Post by eddie »

ank, no response to schadd's gork read?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #119) » Tue May 15, 2018 5:32 am

Post by eddie »

I'd rather cop Pun but Nos is fine.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #120) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:10 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1530, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1529, eddie wrote:I'd rather cop Pun but Nos is fine.
I don't care who we cop as long as we're all on the same page. But since they are fully competing counterwagons, it makes sense to cop the counter.
Yea, I understand.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #121) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:11 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1538, Titus wrote:
I don't care who we cop as long as we're all on the same page. But since they are fully competing counterwagons, it makes sense to cop the counter.
And think why would Eddie not want to cop the counterwagon? He wants a cop result that matches.

It's Eddie Pun Hydra
Or because I townread Nos and Pun is scum?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #122) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1540, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I know you're better than this as town.
Yep

and to elaborate on earlier

Titus repped in to our TM team and saw our chat. she saw what i do to solve games, and we are friendsish. The way she is playing here is not how she'd interact with me if she was town, she hasn't even tried to engage me more than once iirc.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #123) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1546, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ankamius/penguin slot.
I still think that slot is townish. :/
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #124) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 am

Post by eddie »

why has noone pointed out my reversal on pun smh yall suck
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #125) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1554, Titus wrote:
In post 1548, eddie wrote:
And think why would Eddie not want to cop the counterwagon? He wants a cop result that matches.

It's Eddie Pun Hydra
If you think Pun is scum, why has your every effort been discrediting the one person who agrees? Why are you voting with your alleged scumread?
Lots of people agree. Good try though. Also, my "every effort" hasn't been discrediting ETL if that's who you're referring to. Because preflips are shit. Why are you asking such godawful questions?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #126) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1556, Titus wrote:
In post 1554, Titus wrote:
In post 1548, eddie wrote:

It's Eddie Pun Hydra
If you think Pun is scum, why has your every effort been discrediting the one person who agrees? Why are you voting with your alleged scumread?
Furthermore, if you townread Nos and scumread Pun starting a Pun wagon is just better for you. I am only voting Nos because it's the least bad option. If you were to move over to Pun, I'd move over to Pun. Then we might be able to get ETL who thought he slipped.

The fact you are undermining this possibility and engaging in a discredit csmpaign against me and Jingle just because we suspect you is why I feel you're likely a pun partner.
So you criticize me for voting with my scumspect and then your suggestion is for me to start a new wagon
with
my (stronger) scumspect.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #127) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by eddie »

Why are you voting with your alleged scumread?
If you were to move over to Pun, I'd move over to Pun.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #128) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1562, Ankamius wrote:There's so many of his posts I've seen that outright do not look like they're from a town mindset that I'm increasingly becoming more and more convinced it's because he's not town.
Why are you ignoring my questions directly about Gork?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #129) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by eddie »

town: {Eddie, ETL, SGBA}
maybetown: {Jingle, Draynth, Nos}
confusing me: {ank, keely, etl, drayth, nos}
nothing: {A50}
scummy: {titus, pun}

i have almost no real reads. its because the only slots posting are titus (scum who did jack shit most of d1), etl, jingle, now ank catching up, and then just popins. its impossible to solve with so many useless slots.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #130) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by eddie »

pagetop:

keely, ank, both of you outline all of your thoughts on each other please.

a50, why are you so weird itg

nos, why did i tr you so hard yesterday and why did u lie about hammer

draynth, where the fuck are u. does anyone know if draynth lurks as scum or smth?

jingle, want to actually answer the 20 questions ive asked you youve dodged? you ended up doing most after a few prompts but it annoys me to hell when people annoy me

etl, thoguhts?????

sgba, WHERE ARE U TN

titus, why didnt you try to do interactions like the above quoted with me (asking me to vote pun with you) when you started? you jumped in on a scumread on me, are still talking to me like you are already concluded, and now you want me to start a wagon with you. i dont follow. restating this for effect of how weird i find it.

dont feel left out pun i love you im sorry youre scum against EDDIE CANE
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #131) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1575, Ankamius wrote:idk what thoughts you want Eddie
gork doesnt like pressure as scum

gork has posted things here that woudl clearly get pressured

... ?? what are the tells you use whilst sorting him

whilst

fun word
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #132) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by eddie »

didnt read your post sorry

ive only been with town keely too

we've also jived together a lot better in previous games than here

but it might be because this is such a slow and bad environment idk if its alignmenty

so his associations with titus are scummy, and thats who im pushing, why gork over titus then? just for wagon building?

are u caught up
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #133) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1581, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1576, eddie wrote:a50, why are you so weird itg
How am I weird?

As for Draynth, I'm not sure whether it's AI, but he was scum in this game and posted around 60 times over 3 game days.
you aren't erratic and nonsensical nor do you have your thing
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #134) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1590, Jingle wrote:
In post 1576, eddie wrote:jingle, want to actually answer the 20 questions ive asked you youve dodged? you ended up doing most after a few prompts but it annoys me to hell when people annoy me
Assuming you mean ignore here, I'm sorry. I've been a little distracted by RL shit and thus haven't been reading as closely as I probably should.

Anything specific I've missed? Like, I remember seeing you offer to 1v1 pun (which I'm not really interested in rn). I remember you asking ETL if I was scum. I remember you asking me if ETL's scum (and if you think I'm avoiding that question then, well, :shrugs:). Pretty much everything else you've asked me has been about theory, AFAICT, and you have a point that we should be more concerned with scumhunting and townhunting at this point anyway. My plan seems to have enough people who understand it that it'll continue, so I don't need to beat that horse any more. I don't see anything you've asked me in days.
like how you hard dodged the mulch stuff for example. a lot of the d1 stuff. i havent't done much in days this game is so boring
In post 1592, Ankamius wrote:Alright, I hit the end of Day 1.

Ankamius/PenguinPower

EspeciallyTheLies
Stop Getting Banned Again
Jingle
Nosferatu

Punreader
Titus

Draynth

eddie

Almost50
Gorkington

Roughly where I'm at.
ETL is your top townread and you're her top scumread? and your other top townread is nos, jingle's top scumread? alas.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #135) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1596, Titus wrote:
In post 1574, eddie wrote:town: {Eddie, ETL, SGBA}

i have almost no real reads. its because the only slots posting are titus (scum who did jack shit most of d1), etl, jingle, now ank catching up, and then just popins. its impossible to solve with so many useless slots.
Says I did jack shit d1 when I couldn't get reads due to lack of content
Complains he can't get reads due to lack of content...

Yet calls me scummy for saying lack of content d1

This is like the definition of wtf
i have the 4th most posts itt and i subbed in (and am annoyed schadd is hard flaking rn)

you spent half of your very few posts day 1 trying to policy a slot for a word you don't like
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #136) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1597, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 1596, Titus wrote:
In post 1574, eddie wrote:town: {Eddie, ETL, SGBA}

Says I did jack shit d1 when I couldn't get reads due to lack of content
Complains he can't get reads due to lack of content...

Yet calls me scummy for saying lack of content d1

This is like the definition of wtf
I think it's rather accurate, actually.

You had plenty of opportunity after the fuckfest that was the first 12 pages to get your head back in the game.

You are the one who refused.
You are the one who keeps beating a dead horse.
You are the one who won't move on.
You are the one who shall be lynched.
You refused to even attempt to re-read.
You're not innocent.
And more importantly, you're not town.
Town doesn't whine that they can't get reads, town does their best to get reads anyway.
EDDIE CANE" wrote: sgba, WHERE ARE U TN
Lurking because watching your guys' interactions provides more information than me doing tn things in thread.

~tn5421
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #137) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1599, Titus wrote:
In post 1576, eddie wrote:titus, why didnt you try to do interactions like the above quoted with me (asking me to vote pun with you) when you started? you jumped in on a scumread on me, are still talking to me like you are already concluded, and now you want me to start a wagon with you. i dont follow. restating this for effect of how weird i find it.
I didn't jump to a scumread. You've OMGUSed everything that breathed and attacked like a caged wolf. I'm looking to give you opportunties to have your actions match your words but I am pretty convinced you 3 are the scumteam. Just because I scumread you doesn't mean you can't prove me wrong and reset my read.
You started it, so yes, you did.

VOTE: Titus
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #138) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1600, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Why is Draynth maybetown? They seem vaguely scummy to me in that "I could effort but don't wanna" way. Why do you also have them in the ?confusing me? category??

Same thing for Nos although I feel they're more town than Draynth is.

Can you go back and re-read A50? I'd really like to see your opinion on them and 'nothing' isn't cutting it anymore, sadly.

And, of course, speak words in my direction about your scumread on Pun.
Mulch was mildly town and I have no reason to believe Draynth hates scum as of yet. Someone cite something and prove me wrong? A50 had a game which is a start.

Nos because of Jingle's content and me mostly just skimming their unreadable walls

Not rn cba

That's a fabricated read on me and they were scummy from the get go.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #139) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1606, Ankamius wrote:eddie has never stated a read on Almost50 except for a recent... null read I assume?
Yea. I do not object their lynch other than the fact it isn't in my top 2.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #140) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1626, Punreader wrote:Because your reversal in stance is altogether uninteresting.
Your gimmick is altogether uninteresting.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #141) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1637, Ankamius wrote:bump again -_-
A50 town had this aura when we played in team mafia. I townread him hard going into night while the rest of those "great old players xDD" chucklefucks were tryna mislynch him. He doesn't have that here, do you feel the same type of thing? Idk if it was just a 1 game thing or a permanent town thing or what.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #142) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1658, Ankamius wrote:tbh

If I end up dead tonight, then your reads probably have a lot of merit.

Until then, I don't really agree outside of eddie.
Am I scum with Gork associations or independantly?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #143) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1670, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:And, no, I don't think so. Eddie would be the only possibility for me, which tells me scum is elsewhere. Like, on Nos. Even if I didn't already scumread A50 and Titus, this is indicative.
Nos is town?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #144) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by eddie »

err

Pun*
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #145) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1684, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Why is eddie scum more than the others?
Because I'm not being enough of an asshole this game.
In post 1683, Punreader wrote:I'll further add: yes, I am at an absolute loss for which of the three remaining are pun. They are literally identical levels of unknown. I am deferring my reads there to others, as they are more likely to pin it down than I am.

In my towngames, I can't name the entire punteam. I CAN name (entire punteam) - 1, which in a mini is 2/3. Those are eddie and Titus. But the last, the third, I won't find.
Okay anonymous Punreader, this is just bullshit because your read accuracy is pretty damn bad and you should know this.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #146) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1760, Ankamius wrote:You're probably dying night 3 tbh

Although I suspect the three of us are dying in some order the next three nights anyways unless I get checked out completely

It's really the no shit kills
Why would you die?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #147) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by eddie »

etl, jingle

u on?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (isolation #148) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1770, Jingle wrote:I am unwilling to discuss why I have the meta read I have on Mulch, for much the same reasons as I'm unwilling to disclose pun's identity.
we all know Pun's identity

So its from someone else. That would have been better to know. I used a Mulch tell an MU friend gave me before, and I have a 100% track record reading him, but it happened too quickly which was my problem.

How confident are you in it right now?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #149) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1776, Jingle wrote:lol @ fearkills. People should learn to PR hunt better if they're making fear kills.
namekilling is better than pr killing my guy
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #150) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by eddie »

oh uh btw

lol

i should be conf town

because scum ! me NEVER kills ginngie n1 in this playerlist LOL

yay self wifom
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #151) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1777, Almost50 wrote:What I have is what I've given. We need to wait for the second night check results to decide on the living players sanities. There's not way to work around that.
but in smith game it wasnt open or semi open. you were still a presence in the thread, a big one at that, and a lot of your talk wasn't mechanics iirc. here your presence is like zero +1
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #152) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by eddie »

If Gork's town I don't know why he;s being so passive about Ank
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #153) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1203, mhsmith0 wrote:Draynth , Gorkington , Titus ,
well this has scum so yay lynching titus ahoy
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #154) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1787, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1782, eddie wrote:but in smith game it
wasnt
open or semi open.
THAT is what I'm saying. In closed setups I
do
have room to speculate, maneuver and
pull a bluff
. It's not the same here because this
is
an open. I cannot draw the NK to myself pretending to be a PR when I'm just a VT, nor can I fake being a VT when I'm in fact a PR. My role is already out there in the open and I have nothing to try to manipulate scum with.
okay

so what's up w reads a50

why should i vote draynth
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #155) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by eddie »

except no, he hasn't. i had him as scum from i think page 10 and it grew in confidence steadily. here i had him as town. it isn't the "exact same way" my guy.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #156) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by eddie »

like at this point if it comes down to it and dumbos won't lynch titus i'm voting you over draynth

so tell me why i'm wrong
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #157) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by eddie »

gut
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #158) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by eddie »

In post 1794, Almost50 wrote:And you're most definitely wrong about Titus. I don't want to sound like I'm being an ass, but I do have a very good hit rate at pegging Titus. She could be confusing to me at the start of a game, but going on I do usually correctly peg her. At this point I'd say I'm a better lynch than her, tbh.
In post 1799, Ankamius wrote:^I'd sheep this if A50 flips town
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #159) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by eddie »

VOTE: Pun

fine

a50 lynch good too but ank is willy nillying me
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (isolation #160) » Sat May 19, 2018 2:49 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1600, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:Didn't you say this to town in Cutie Mafia? Maybe you should chill on being full of yourself tbh.
no, I said it to Katsuki who was scum. then you ignored me and voted metal sonic and fosd me and we lost the game. maybe you should sheep me :)
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #161) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by eddie »

town on titus

s
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (isolation #162) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:28 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1804, Jingle wrote:
In post 1779, eddie wrote:How confident are you in it right now?
Very. I've never got a chance to test it out in person (this was my first game with mulch since the discussion in question), but it hasn't failed rereading any of his games.
Spews Draynth as town kinda. We have a flipped scum, just makes it all the less likely scum!Jingle would do a weird meta defense of a buddy and if Jingle's town its probably reliable

I see Math, is he in for Draynth?

Math, were you there for this Mulch stuff Jingle's talking about? I think he means the TM host chat?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #163) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:30 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1869, mhsmith0 wrote:OnTheMark replaces Draynth effective immediately.
Ay

Years of words from Punreader to say the same bad conclusions

:thonkang:
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #164) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:36 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1207, eddie wrote:town sgba
In post 1951, eddie wrote:town on titus

s
So we are random cop or Titus is town, ya?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #165) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:38 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1930, Jingle wrote:These are the Ank side, and it's worth looking at the Eddie side too, but basically Eddie freaked out about being a scumread before he had even replaced into the game, on page 20. (his replacement, for reference, comes on page 23) Ank's reaction however, is WAY more interesting. Instead of pointing out that she was still catching up and that this was a reads list from before eddie himself was in the game, she immediately points out that another player (pun) is becoming more scummy and that Eddie shouldn't expect her to be able to read him because she wasn't even hardscumreading him in a recent game.
I don't think sarcastic snark is freaking out, but sure.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #166) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:44 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1948, Ankamius wrote:But yes Titus needs to reset since she's proven wrong on two reads now
...She was also on the scum lynch? I don't follow
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #167) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:45 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1974, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1133, eddie wrote:hey keely wanna 2v2 jingle and etl
I like this post only if Jingle is scum. I think that is the only way ETL is.
At this point I think ETL is town, but yea fair enough.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #168) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:46 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1984, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1925, OnTheMark wrote:In regards to the team mafia mod threads

The main avenue of discussion was Discord not threads.
I don’t remember the majority of it by my own choice because some of that shit is/was depressing as hell.
I also don’t verify something not everyone has access to.

So it may be possible that that exists. However I won’t verify or deny this unless everyone will have access to it. Otherwise to me it feels like it is the spirit of ongoing.
@Eddie here
I disagree but I can't argue with your principles. Okay. I think I will assume it is real because Jingle lying about that with another person who would've been witness in the game is suicidally dumb.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #169) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:47 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1997, Ankamius wrote:Um

Did you look at why I wasn't on A50?
Not really, remember you hard pushing though.
In post 1998, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1996, eddie wrote:
In post 1948, Ankamius wrote:But yes Titus needs to reset since she's proven wrong on two reads now
...She was also on the scum lynch? I don't follow
She didn't think A50 was scum
Why did she vote then?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #170) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:49 am

Post by eddie »

Ank, your vote on me is shite. I should not be your go to after an A50 flip.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #171) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 am

Post by eddie »

{eddie, OTM, ETL} - town
lol

I barely have confident reads otherwise but vaguely

{Nos}
{Ank, Jingle, Gork}
{Pun, Titus}

Gork, talk to me buddy. Stance on Ank?

Jingle and Nos look moderately TvS but I townread both ish so ???

ETL, Jingle read /now/?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #172) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:22 am

Post by eddie »

I'm he anyways, I think Schadd is too. IDK why he set it to They.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #173) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:23 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2008, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2005, eddie wrote:Ank, your vote on me is shite. I should not be your go to after an A50 flip.
Why
My A50 interactions aren't partnery. Shouldn't town clear me, but I shouldn't be your go-to either.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #174) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:24 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2009, OnTheMark wrote:Titus plays by MU rules
Which are if you’re town and the other person isn’t claiming god PR
You play survivalistic.
And yes, this is demonstratable in every Titus game I've seen pretty much
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #175) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:25 am

Post by eddie »

Schadd come play loser!
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (isolation #176) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:35 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2050, OnTheMark wrote:@Titus why did you cop Eddie?

And Titus Almost50 flipped scum.

That means Punreader Eddie would be second third. There is no solve the third there.

Like that post is horrible Punreader is obvTown.
No, pun really isn't. Titus trying to say Pun and I are partners after our interactions this game is laughable though.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #177) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:35 am

Post by eddie »

Math

you're aware who Pun is right? why are you treating them like this?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #178) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2029, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2020, eddie wrote:I'm he anyways, I think Schadd is too. IDK why he set it to They.
there's two of you
ha
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #179) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 am

Post by eddie »

ETL, are you solid on Ank town with a history of reading them right?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #180) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2058, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2056, eddie wrote:Math

you're aware who Pun is right? why are you treating them like this?
Not a clue who Pun is and I don’t want to know

I am better at reading people when biases can’t interfere
Well obviously not in this case because she's a scumfuck lol
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #181) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:38 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2057, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No. What I said was the parity results support my theory. Parity results support Titus town. If titus town, pun is scum. See above.
this reminds me
\
could someone compile all of the results
\/

im too lazy lol
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #182) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:38 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2044, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2013, eddie wrote:ETL, Jingle read /now/?
Still think town as of this moment - would like to reread posts re: A50, but don't think it will change much. I'll try to get that in sometime over the next day or so before I go completely out of access.

V/LA for the next 5 days unfortunately. Month end again and then camping this weekend. :(
FAir enough.
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #183) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 am

Post by eddie »

I saw the same thing earlier, yea. That's why I want a results compilation. Where's the workhorses when we need em!
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #184) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 am

Post by eddie »

goodmeme

/

do you agree with my reads list roughly?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #185) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:52 am

Post by eddie »

my issue with gork here

is keely's complete lack of communication w me

this is not how our past 2 town games where we obliterated scum have gone
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #186) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:29 am

Post by eddie »

Hey Math, do you have time to compile all of the results?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #187) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:30 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2013, eddie wrote:{eddie, OTM, ETL} - town
lol

{Nos}
{Ank, Jingle, Gork}
{Pun, Titus}
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #188) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:45 am

Post by eddie »

is that jj
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #189) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:46 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2090, mhsmith0 wrote:jjh927 replaces Gorkington effective immediately.
this is not a good sign
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #190) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:46 am

Post by eddie »

okay JJ, reads RN gun to head GO
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #191) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:47 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2013, eddie wrote:{eddie, OTM, ETL} - town
lol

{Nos}
{Ank, Jingle, Gork}
{Pun, Titus}

Gork, talk to me buddy. Stance on Ank?

Jingle and Nos look moderately TvS but I townread both ish so ???

ETL, Jingle read /now/?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #192) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:48 am

Post by eddie »

In post 1325, eddie wrote:i have an idea

instead of a 50 page game with almost nothing to actually scumhunt from and almost entirely theory talk

lets
play mafia!

In post 1326, eddie wrote:VOTE: ETL
help me out ?\
;)_
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #193) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:48 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2139, jjh927 wrote:What's wrong with that

PEdit: I haven't read the game
gork dodgy the eddie all game and gork no likey the scummy
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (isolation #194) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:49 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2138, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2133, Ankamius wrote:A50 flipping town
he was not town...
lol
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #195) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 am

Post by eddie »

you read before you replace in usually ?

not all of the game but something
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (isolation #196) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:57 am

Post by eddie »

i said that from like my 5th post and repeated it a few times
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #197) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 am

Post by eddie »

well to my credit i was scumreading ETL too!
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #198) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:21 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2256, Jingle wrote:Police Academy Mafia Sane? Insane? Paranoid? Naive? Random? N1 Target N1 Result N2 Target N2 Flip
OTM M X X M M SGBA Town Titus Town
WotC X M M X M Jingle Scum - -
Ank M X X M M SGBA Town Titus Town
Porkens M M M M M - - - -
Jingle M X X M M SGBA Town Titus Town
JJ X M M X M SGBA Scum Ank Scum
Titus X M M X M SGBA Scum ETL Scum
Nos X M M X M SGBA Scum Pun Scum
Ginngie M M M M M - - - -
Almost50 M M M M M SGBA Town - -
ESL M M M M M SGBA Scum Titus Scum
Eddie M M M M M SGBA Town Titus Town
Pun X M M X M SGBA Scum Titus Scum

Sorry, missed the title column the first time.
so wait

literally everyone got the same result twice?

doesn't that essentially confirm Titus as town?
eddie cane & schadd
eddie
eddie
Goon
eddie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #199) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:22 am

Post by eddie »

In post 2233, Jingle wrote:Ankamius- Obvtown - TPool
Where was this explained Ank?
eddie cane & schadd