micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1009 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:47 am

Post by MariaR »

Ego
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1028 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:37 am

Post by MariaR »

bows
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1029 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:37 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll catch up on all this tomorrow friends but I'll be talking to rc about his old reads in time
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1082 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:13 am

Post by MariaR »

After dnd I'll fully catch up and give my own reads independent of rc and you can all nit pick me <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1086 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright I have a little time I think I'll do this poster style over note style let's get cracking
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1087 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 60, Shoshin wrote:I don't townread Stun. I threw the read out to get some reactions because I felt the game was moving slower than I'd like.
Interesting because reading this myself (I know don't know how this worked real time) but this game seemed very fast to start. Are you normally used to way faster games than this I like Shoshin's tone so far but I don't really buy the "oh this was for reaction" because the reason behind it just feels fake/false.
In post 74, Shoshin wrote:If you were scum, you'd know I was town.

You joined me on Kokichi, so I'm looking to see if that's part of a scum agenda to make me like you or just a townie who felt the same as me. Then you start saying misinterpreting (intentionally or unintentionally) in a way that shows you're not buddying me, so I know you weren't voting Kokichi to buddy me. And that means you're not playing with a scum agenda and you're thinking similar things as me about the game.

So, you're town.
I don't really follow but I suppose I'm bias cause you're talking to my slot that I know is town so perhaps I shouldn't comment
In post 88, stungun0404 wrote:you taking a townread back is what feels off to me. i’ve never seen you do that shoshin
Have you seen scum Shoshin do this more then town? Or have you just never seen it because if it's the former this comment can make a little sense but if its' not then it's ??? Hell even if it is the former I don't think it's as bad as you're making it out to be "Oh I don't see you do X" doesn't make w/e X is scummy.
In post 101, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 94, GirlInFreezer wrote:Why do you say it feels off then it's not scummy?
it feels off because i’ve never seen her in her townplay take back a townread, or even a scumread for that matter

it’s almost like she wanted me to look scummy here. tell me, if you were fake townread and people ended up voting you, would you be on the defense or not?
In post 102, stungun0404 wrote:like in the sense that she faked it and took it back
The fact there's no "Shoshin" vote after either of these comments is worrying.
So far: Shoshin is somewhat towny?
Stungun can be scummy for now ~5 pages in
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1089 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:56 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 126, Shoshin wrote:Why are you townreading Aronis?
QFE
In post 132, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 130, Shoshin wrote:Hey Stun, why aren't I locktown yet?
i don’t locktown people ever in rvs unless it’s clear they are locktown.

you are inching your way there slowly, but i’m not quite there yet
How's the fence feel that you're hardcore sitting on
In post 149, profii wrote:I know I’m unorthodox town but that stungun post looks like cracking under pressure to me
Tempted to agree (Side note Shoshin/stun prob aren't partners or stun Profill) Look at post 147 Also I missed a quote but stun said something about RVS and that was weak because we're way past RVS
In post 170, Aronis wrote:WOW OMGUS vote

these scum aren't holding back and are going for my throat

I should've seen this coming
Are you ever going to post something normal or do you continue this little weird tone gimmick the whole game cause ngl this guy dying is something I'd support
In post 175, Aronis wrote:A pagetop!
GOD DAM IT
In post 181, Shoshin wrote:This game isn't Labyrinth. Different players, different environment, different evidence = different play.
I can believe this because I'm the same way
In post 185, Aronis wrote:
In post 179, GirlInFreezer wrote:you even having that lazy townread is scummy and again it seems something more likely to come from scum you when its regarding a slot that you can townread since its not getting lynched anyway
^^^^this is why I never give readslist

it just gets me hated on
Holy shit he made a content related post that I can townread. I need to go see if pigs are flying outside my window brb
In post 189, GirlInFreezer wrote:why is everyone so scummy this game
That's just you RC I got townreads jokes on you
In post 190, Shoshin wrote:They're not. It's bad that you think that.
Gonna need to know why having more scumreads then townreads is "bad" (hint it's not)
In post 195, Shoshin wrote:Easy, profii.
In post 196, stungun0404 wrote:profii
This is gross
In post 211, schadd_ wrote:
In post 201, GirlInFreezer wrote:if profii's scum then FL is scum as well
statements like this that speculate alignment of a player in the opposite game arent allowed. and are fine. RadiantCowbells, The Girl In The Freezer, has officially attained "Short Leash" status
AHAHAHAHHAA GET WHIPPED
In post 215, Creature wrote:
In post 100, schadd_ wrote:stungun0404 (3): profii, GirlInFreezer, Shoshin
Yah, get off
Partner found
In post 228, Kokichi Oma wrote:Keep it up creature

Also, not sure who I think is scum yet. If I had to choose maybe stungun
Holy shit are you town for once? Get the camera
In post 249, Aronis wrote:oh........
oh yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1090 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:56 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright that's 10 pages done Dnd starts in 4 minutes I'll be back later. Stungun is who I'd be voting rn Kokichi is towny
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1095 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1088, stungun0404 wrote:what is scummy about not aggressively laying a vote down over something like that? if anything, it could come off as scummy if that was the sole basis of my vote in that it would be too aggressive potentially. so i don’t get what you are getting at there, maria.
While I was reading it felt like you were scum reading Shoshin at least that's what I was feeling based off your tone so I was wondering why you're not voting Shoshin I found it strange because when someone's word's dont meet action it's likely to come from scum.
In post 1091, stungun0404 wrote:did you come in with a bias on me thru rc? cause it sure feels like you are seriously biased towards me being scum rn
Not at all I told RC to not tell me his thought so I
wouldn't
be bias the only sr I know he has is proii so if I was being bias it'd be with a sr on him I don't know how RC feels about you. These thoughts are all my own
In post 1091, stungun0404 wrote:this is not giving mariar townfeels at all here.

re: at “How’s the fence feel that you’re hardcore sitting on”

that comment feels forced and kinda scummy

what is gross about that one comment? again, scummy because you merely direct attention to it, but you don’t describe why it is gross. extraordinarily easy for scum to hide behind a comment like that lmao.
The comment explains itself you're sitting on the fence fence sitting is scummy do you disagree? Not giving a solid stance so you can choose one later is very scummy to me because you can choose whatever stance suits you best as the game goes on. Compared to if you said a person was Towny at one point and then switched to them being scum or vice versa it'd be more clear and you'd have to explain more compared to fence sitting. While yes Fence sitting does happen to town too (because we all can't make up our minds so fast) I don't see that coming from you in this spot right now.
In post 1092, stungun0404 wrote:you are either town that is biased and tunneled, or scum that just wants to shift attention to everything i do in an effort to lead a lynchwagon in my direction
I have no bias or tunnel on you because I just replaced into this game so I have nothing to be bias on or anything to tunnel I'm just disliking your posting
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1096 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1093, stungun0404 wrote:kokichi thinking i am scum makes kokichi town because....? it’s like you are coming in with pre begotten biases here regardless of alignment that you are trying to distort things to by sorting in a manner like that. i’m not dishing out townreads ever just because they scumread a player i think is scum. what’s the logic there when it’s simply a one liner like kokichi gave there? what about that posts makes you think kokichi is town?
Oh it wasn't just that one line. I liked all of Kokichi's stuff before it but me simply quoting everything Kokichi said wouldn't do much. I am wary because me and Kokichi have a lot of history but the fact we mind melded on calling you scum sealed the fact that I was fine with calling Kokichi town. Just because you don't play the same way as me doesn't mean you can discredit my own reads for it. I get you don't townread someone for X but that doesn't mean I wouldn't tr someone for X you know?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1097 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1093, stungun0404 wrote:creature would be my “partner” because? more likely he would know i am not a difficult mislynch after lynchpin mafia where i was mislynched d1
Partner comment was more a joke then anything but this is good info to know that you get ml'd so easily (something I had no idea about) so I don't get why you're taking on this blame tone
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1130 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Guess who's ready to catch up again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1131 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:47 am

Post by MariaR »

lol 1 day to deadline alright I'm gonna have to speed this a little
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1132 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:54 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 551, stungun0404 wrote:my friemd and i just discussed things, and rc you’re looking pretty bad. both your push against me being scum and your push against creature being scum are weak sauce that we both feel like town you would not ever be pushing these cases against us right now. this seems unnaturally scummy coming from you, and my friemd informed me of some double reverse psychology you pulled in a newbie game as scum,

so with that
VOTE: GirlInFreezer
In post 552, GirlInFreezer wrote:VOTE: stungun0404

:]
oh now I see where Stun thinks I'm bias
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1133 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Ok so I'm at page 30 and we have 1 day we let me just put a lot of notes in my next post
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1134 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:27 am

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi and Shoshin are my top townreads I've played with Kokichi I know him well enough. He's town I'm standing by that read. Shoshin has been just openly towny and while I was questionable about a bit of her early game at least I can understand her logic. Those are my 2 tr's.
Let's talk about Stungun. I think stungun is a baby I say that in the nicest way possible I think his reactions are cringe and just painful to read and I think I was taking painful to read as scummy. I'm honestly about to set him as VI

Northside doesn't try as scum in my game she outright sat in the scum pt to sub out because she hated it so much
she's subbed out lurked etc
she does not try and it's awful I don't respect it etc but she's easy to solve
Creature I don't really understand have as a null read but RC is town reading him

Where does that leave us?
Profii who rc is screaming at me to lynch and while I'm prob a little bias because I was looking for scummy things on him because RC already talked on it. I can see him flipping scum but his partner pool is prob one of the smaller ones in the game.
I want to lynch Nico though. Nico picks scum over town 10>1 of the times the lynch is never a bad thing they're not gonna do anything and if they are town I really don't care they're not gonna change the game state or do anything. But if they flip scum that's 1 headache we don't deal with.
VOTE: Nico
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1135 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I wanted to catch up at a slower pace and gather my thoughts more but honestly, we have 1 day left and I don't have the time to do that so this is the best we're gonna get. You can ask me any questions you want
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1136 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:30 am

Post by MariaR »

The thing that sucks is we have 4 players (Creature Art NSG Nico) who are doing basically nothing this game and it's gonna be hard to solve but thankfully I think we can do it I don't know the town in that pool it'd be taking a shot in the dark even if RC townreads Creature I'll prob have to ask my townreads for advice cause I don't see it. I don't think he's scummy but towny? Eh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1140 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:33 am

Post by MariaR »

RC thinks the scum team is aro/proi and that they've been calling each other scum all game but never voting each other and honestly I'd do the same with my partner but art is the biggest null read. I would lynch it I would also lynch Proii but Nico is a great lynch to me too I think I want to lynch in that pool of 3 of Nico/pro/art I trust RC and that's a weak reason but I suppose I can try and look myself a bit more closely if I go in the isos with a team of pro/art in mind
Pedit: What?
Pedit2: RC says North had a burst of activity mid game that seems hard to fake for scum her. I wasn't around so I don't know if that's true or not
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1141 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:42 am

Post by MariaR »

Rc's reads are like a Poe of
Creature is towny over the group of: {nico/profii/aronis} but still in poe
but in the main group of nico/profill/aro
nico/aronis doesn't make sense as a team interaction wise
so that leaves profii/nico or profii/aronis given that profii is rc's bigger sr that's obv where he wants the lynch
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1143 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:05 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1142, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1134, MariaR wrote:she's subbed out lurked etc
she does not try and it's awful I don't respect it etc but she's easy to solve
you shouldn't jump to conclusions based off of one game

it's not accurate to say that i don't try as scum.
I know at least 3. Also don't vote Kokichi that last part is from RC
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1146 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:33 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think you're ever gonna be anything AI.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1151 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1147, Creature wrote:I could do Aronis.
VOTE: Aronis
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1153 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MariaR »

Saying who you're gonna jk is counter productive
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1156 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:59 am

Post by MariaR »

On the wagon with the 2 other in my Poe gives me pause but I agree with creature
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1159 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:05 am

Post by MariaR »

any scum is gonna claim JK claiming is useless
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1161 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:07 am

Post by MariaR »

but then we shouldn't lynch in jail keepers.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1165 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:11 am

Post by MariaR »

We're waiting.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1196 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:16 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: profii
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1198 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:19 am

Post by MariaR »

This is like Christmas eve for me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1199 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:19 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1197, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 854, profii wrote:
In post 843, GirlInFreezer wrote:if you're town and saying that 'you do not think that i am all that town' then you are still acknowledging that I am towny and choosing to ignore it for whatever policy shit you're bringing into this game
you're sure enough that I'm town to trade your life on my townflip and also to be ignored when you inevitably claim jailkeeper to out the town one, be our guest.
Actually this is scummy

This infers you are not the JK

You should know better than to narrow down the JK hunt

You did it anyway

Ergo, this is a scummy post
attacking this, but not voting this IS SCUMMY.
wait I made the same point against you and you dis'd me for it.
?!?!!?!?!?!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1216 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:34 am

Post by MariaR »

if this flips scum jail aro
if aro is jailer nico
choo choo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1275 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1273, stungun0404 wrote:if kokichi is not scum with profii, i am calling that mariar is def scum with profii because gif made a sketchy townread of profii on page 12 and then when i asked him about it he never backed it up.
yes rc's top sr is our partner you got us OOF
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1312 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:53 am

Post by MariaR »

It feels good when Stun isn't on your ass for once
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1315 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1314, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1312, MariaR wrote:It feels good when Stun isn't on your ass for once
yeah, i’m like wisdom 2.0 when i get locked in in terms of tunneling energy :giggle:
backs away slowly
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1319 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1300, schadd_ wrote:Vote count 1.14

Aronis (4): NicoRobin, Shoshin, Kokichi Oma, profii
profii (3): stungun0404, Creature, MariaR
Have you ever seen something as beautiful as this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1332 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:04 am

Post by MariaR »

2 hours
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1367 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I just want it to be known Stun has basically 1/3 of the threads posts in a 9p
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1376 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:41 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: profii
not moving
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1378 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:44 am

Post by MariaR »

My scumread hasn't changed and you're easier to lynch compared to nico
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1388 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 am

Post by MariaR »

How about the jailer shuts up and we lynch pro
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1398 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1397, Creature wrote:Nico feels town too
now I know you're just memeing
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1405 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1404, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1398, MariaR wrote:
In post 1397, Creature wrote:Nico feels town too
now I know you're just memeing
If you knew my meta, you'd know that he is not. Here's the idea: how about you learn the actual way I play rather than throwing out accusation randomly.

If you have a reason for scumreading me that isn't countered by my meta, then share it. Otherwise, cease and desist.
You're in Poe what more do you need me to say? You were in the Poe from the first place and you haven't done anything to get out.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1407 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:13 am

Post by MariaR »

good one
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1409 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:27 am

Post by MariaR »

I didn't know townreads everyone else and leaving people in poe wasn't a legit reason! Good to know NicoRobin good to know!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1411 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:30 am

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi Stun Shoshin Nsg
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1414 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1413, profii wrote:That’s a weird mix
Gonna need more then that for me to change my mind
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1416 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:35 am

Post by MariaR »

that's not very towny at all but I'm not shocked.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1418 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:41 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay so you think I'm town and I'm incorrect.
Second of all you think my Poe is incorrect and I'm trying to lynch you that would lead to town losing?

And you don't want to convince me I'm wrong at all
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1420 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:45 am

Post by MariaR »

Because I'm town and you guys lynched Art so now let's lynch you the counter wagon. I feel confident in this so does my partner if I'm wrong we'll lose anyway
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1421 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

If I don't act confident if I don't lead because no one else will. We'll lose so yes I will lead the town I have answers
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1424 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:53 am

Post by MariaR »

If people still wonder why Profii is scum just look at the interaction just given.

Pro in his own words thinks my not poe pool is a weird mix. Okay that's fine if he thought I was scum that's logical but no he thinks I'm town. That's the big issue here. He doesn't want to convince me I'm wrong. Why would a town profii not want to convince me I'm wrong when he townreads me? Doesn't he know that's going to just set me up to vote him the longer he's alive that would lead to a loss. He's not even explaining why I'm incorrect and why is that "because you seem set" this is a weak answer because even if he thought I was set a town him would still try and convince me otherwise. profii is scum that's the bottom line here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1425 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:55 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll try to talk to RC about NSG and get him to explain why she's town because I will be honest I'm still iffy myself about her but he seems confident about her.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1428 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:57 am

Post by MariaR »

RC has a 100% read rate on Nsg so if you tr me you shouldn't be voting her he's never got a read on her incorrect.
Pedit: Yes he thinks scum is Creature/you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1430 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:59 am

Post by MariaR »

Mafia is a team game and this game even more so then others. I don't get why you're not trying to convince me why I'm not incorrect I do not get the town motivation in that what so ever. If you townread me you should trust in RC and Me's read that NSG is town we could be wrong on you but you just saying you're not gonna explain why I'm wrong on some of my reads isn't going to change my mind magically
Pedit: We're fine
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1431 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

Art became obv town at day end because everyone wanted them lynched sadly no one moved. Let's reflect on that I have my poe pool tell me why I'm wrong. Tell me what you agree with this goes for everyone. Let's get our head out of our asses right now. I don't think we should out the jailkeeper they can save us a free lynch if they roleblock scum or protect a towny target. We don't have a clear right now so it's best to just wait and handle today like a normal day. We have the time to do it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1432 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm pretty confident in my core town group of Shoshin Stun and Kokichi I myself am not sure of Creature/NSG but I'm trusting RC's town read on NSG because he's never got that read incorrect. I think Pro is scum for reasons I have given and I can easily see Nico scum as well they're just hiding behind "oh I lurk as town too" "oh I do this as town and scum" it's just discredit with barely any reads.

Nsg has 3 votes from the players I townread the least this game it's clearly not something I will join
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1459 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1444, Creature wrote:
In post 1428, MariaR wrote:RC has a 100% read rate on Nsg so if you tr me you shouldn't be voting her he's never got a read on her incorrect.
If I don't townread you, should I lynch you over nsg then?
I suppose that'd be the correct line of action.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1460 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:
Let me think a little
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1461 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

@pro why is your conclusion that creature is bullying the jk and not the jk itself~RC
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1509 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:47 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll read this later today when I'm more awake glad to see nsg posting though.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1515 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

Let's vote this ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1519 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

Any questions while I'm around? I just finished a puzzle megathon and my head hurts
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1521 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1520, stungun0404 wrote:sure - what are your present thoughts on creature? and what are rc’s?

he was right about creature in lynchpin, so if i believe you to be town then he may have a decent read on creature by now
Rc wants to hold off on creature read atm. Creature seems townish to me at the moment but it's not a pressing matter or something I'm really looking at atm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1533 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:28 am

Post by MariaR »

What's upp
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1571 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

*raises hand*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1572 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Pro
RC: Why was pro not lynched yet if he's town?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1585 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by MariaR »

VC please mod
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1601 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:02 am

Post by MariaR »

More Profii votes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1615 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm making RC read that wall when he gets up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1620 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1618, Creature wrote:
In post 1608, stungun0404 wrote:also lol posts @ profii in 1081 when he says maria vs. creature is t vs. s.
Guess you just got the side wrong.

I'm the T, MariaR is the S.
Dis is cute.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1630 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:57 am

Post by MariaR »

Ehhhh creature's prob town let's focus on Pro
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1632 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:59 am

Post by MariaR »

No that's my own thoughts.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1667 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:17 am

Post by MariaR »

He's not wrong. He has a reason why he's afk
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1668 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Nsg can you ask rc some questions or vote Pro or ask why you won't.
He wants to talk to you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1689 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:52 am

Post by MariaR »

Does that change anything on your thoughts for nico
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1691 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:09 am

Post by MariaR »

From RC: "You're underestimating profii if kokichi gets lynched you sheep us."
"Or if you want to gamethrow that's your call"@Nsg
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1692 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:13 am

Post by MariaR »

he also says some not so nice things that I refuse to medium about!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1694 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:15 am

Post by MariaR »

1 moment
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1695 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 am

Post by MariaR »

He doesn't tr Kokichi he's trusting my read on that. he can see Kokichi being scum if he's wrong on 1 sr
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1697 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:21 am

Post by MariaR »

We're just pretty sure pro nick wonis most times tbh
Pedit: we're both at nico/pro rn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1699 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:31 am

Post by MariaR »

the way that nico had this weird 'scum ometer saying Profii is scum', and Profii constantly interacts with nico like a partner.
Rc helped point this out just look on this page with the "oh nico's partner flipped scum" that he tries to use to explain her being town but waffles to the point that it doesn't go anywhere
eh ehhh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1702 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 am

Post by MariaR »

let's lynch nico then. I'll stay on pro until nico hirs l-1 and hammer
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1735 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hey north
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1738 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

Nico is a better scum player then you're giving them credit for her winrate is stupidly high.
however
Rc is the person she's the most scared of seeing because he can read her super well so the lurking makes a ton of sense for nico scum
Shoshin really shouldn't be scum and of the scumteams in that pool the only one that's plausible is Kokichi/Nico to me so if it's not that she's jsut wrong
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1743 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

Nico is saying lurking is something that can be towny but vs RC scum her would def lurk so it's NAI
and of those teams Rc is referring to the ones that are in your lynch pool.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1744 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm townreading Kokichi mostly based on tone and but being partners with Profi
I also like his "we're finally town together" post.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1745 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

When RC was gonna say mean things he rly meant 1 of your posts were stupid.
He thinks very highly of you and wants me to call you babycakes all that fluffy stuff.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1747 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1746, northsidegal wrote:sorry, can you elaborate on your first line? are you saying you townread him based on scumreading profii and thinking that they're not partners?

do you really think a line like "we're finally town together" can't be faked?
Of course it can be faked. I just think it's towny in more of a gut sense. I think pro/kokichi interestions aren't svs based on a few pages ago. I'm pretty sure scum is Nico/pro the most part.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1749 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

can you just trust us on pro scum and we'll go from there?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1750 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

or nico 1 of da 2
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1756 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Rc can see Kokichi scum over Shoshin so vote there if you must please.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1773 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1771, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: creature

Taking advantage of me being vla
That's not rly anyone's fault but your own
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1779 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1777, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1773, MariaR wrote:
In post 1771, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: creature

Taking advantage of me being vla
That's not rly anyone's fault but your own
Sorry for having a life outside mafia. If I didn't hard tr RC I'd scumread you for this because you know for a fact that I was legitimately away. But I'll chalk it to you being wrong about me recently and trying not to defend me in fear of being wrong again
You're scumreading creature for him going for you for being V/LA so should people just give you a pass? No suck it up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1782 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1777, Kokichi Oma wrote:But I'll chalk it to you being wrong about me recently and trying not to defend me in fear of being wrong again
VOTE: kokichi
I have not been wrong about you recently so if you wanna say blatant lies when RC has wanted me to vote you I'll do it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1786 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

Another game kokichi is wrong about that's like what 6 in a row?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1789 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

You say I can't read you one game and another here you expect me to be able to read one. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1790 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

Waaah wwaah waah I'm V/la how dare anyone sr me waah waah waah
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1794 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

YOU HAVEN'T BEEN RIGHT ON ME THE PAST 7 GAMES YOU'RE SO DELUSIONAL
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1795 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1792, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok if you wanna just mock me

mod replace me
YOU DID THIS AS SCUM GOODBYE
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1799 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

You can't just say I can read you and then I can't at your convenience
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1800 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1796, Kokichi Oma wrote:
actually nevermind dont replace me

I dont want to let down gamma. Never mind.
GOODBYE LOL
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1808 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1804, profii wrote:
In post 1749, MariaR wrote:can you just trust us on pro scum and we'll go from there?
Tell RC to stop being a jackass and stop using “us” as a justification for this stupid position
It's a partner game why can I not use "us" sorry your partner doesn't read the game but mine does?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1812 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Rc says it's creature/pro let's get this going.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1813 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1810, profii wrote:
In post 1808, MariaR wrote:
In post 1804, profii wrote:
In post 1749, MariaR wrote:can you just trust us on pro scum and we'll go from there?
Tell RC to stop being a jackass and stop using “us” as a justification for this stupid position
It's a partner game why can I not use "us" sorry your partner doesn't read the game but mine does?
You can use your partner all you like but all you are doing is going

“We” believe profii scum so do it guys

I can’t remember an actual reason so just to keep going “we are saying doing guys we are saying doing guys we are saying doing guys“ is boring
We've given reasons why we think you're scum what's so wrong with us saying we? You sound like you're whining over the fact me and my partner agree
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1818 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

shut up the jk is already obv as fuck
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1820 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll kill creature if he hits L-1 so dw about that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1823 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

I say w/e is on my mind so I can really care less about your jk cover.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1829 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1828, profii wrote:Nicos thoughts
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1834 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1833, profii wrote:Nico posting
Best one yet
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1954 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:55 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm on pro I believe
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1965 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:28 am

Post by MariaR »

mfw we get no vote counts so we can't tell who has more votes whew
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1967 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MariaR »

yeah that's 3
VOTE: creature
make it 1
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1968 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MariaR »

I think this flips town but if it makes pro look more scummy so you'll vote him when he's outright scum works for me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1976 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:34 am

Post by MariaR »

CREATURE WASN'T EVEN HAMMERED AND HE OUTTED HIMSELF
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1977 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:34 am

Post by MariaR »

LOOOOOOOOL
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1982 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:42 am

Post by MariaR »

OOOOF
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1997 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Pro gets jailed always btw.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2009 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

NSG is the jail keeper you moron it's been obv since the start.
Now lynch Pro already
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2022 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

because I am lamist.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2039 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Keep going boys I got popcorn.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2041 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wait we're finally lynching pro? FINALLY?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2046 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2045, stungun0404 wrote:one last thing

@maria, i’d like to know what prompted you to move off the profii lynchwagon yesterday after saying you would never move off that lynchwagon at the start of the day phase.

that’s it from me for now!
RC.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2053 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2052, stungun0404 wrote:here’s a question: if nicorobin is town, then why has every attempt at a wagon on her so far died down without much discussion when she could be easily utilized for a mislynch option among the active players?

profii + nico is really starting to make a lot of sense here
HE'S.
FINALLY.
GETTING.
IT.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2060 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2056, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria/RC do you see a stun and Prof team possible at all?
Oh Pro is getting lynched today period dw
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2076 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

The fun part is at least 1 of you are scum and prob going "ha ha my interaction with x sure will clear me"
It won't.
Stop trying.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2080 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Here's what is going to happen.
I'm not getting lynched.
Stun isn't getting lynched and nsg is the jail keeper.

Me and RC are going to find at least 1 scum in the 3 and NSG will out who she's jailing in the other 2 if Nsg dies they're clear. If scum NK we're at 5 people with 2 lynches and we just lynch the other 2 in order.
In short whoever in town in you 3 will be carried. You're welcome
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2098 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2094, northsidegal wrote:i didn't target anyone night one. and yet, nobody died.

consider the implications of this.
Who was the most likely person to be jailed N1?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2104 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

we don't know who scum is and it's wifom. I'm not rly gonna look into it too much and overthink because yes scum could try to frame someone but that can be a trap in itself etc.
Pedit: I will kick your ass Stun.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2110 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I am scum you got outplayed and I'm winning accept that right now. I'll hopefully talk with RC when he gets up and you'll all finally sheep.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2111 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2108, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2104, MariaR wrote:we don't know who scum is and it's wifom. I'm not rly gonna look into it too much and overthink because yes scum could try to frame someone but that can be a trap in itself etc.
?????

it's not really wifom at all
it doesn't change the end game result for me. So I don't care
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2114 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

I can not wait for the Maria/RC would NK scumreads to come out of left field so I can have an excuse to vote someone and then call them a moron. But hopefully that won't happen <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2116 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2080, MariaR wrote:Here's what is going to happen.
I'm not getting lynched.
Stun isn't getting lynched and nsg is the jail keeper.

Me and RC are going to find at least 1 scum in the 3 and NSG will out who she's jailing in the other 2 if Nsg dies they're clear. If scum NK we're at 5 people with 2 lynches and we just lynch the other 2 in order.
In short whoever in town in you 3 will be carried. You're welcome
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2119 (isolation #133) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1300, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler: top 5 r what i got

Vote count 1.14

Aronis (4):
NicoRobin, Shoshin, Kokichi Oma, profii
profii (3):
stungun0404, Creature, MariaR
Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal

not voting (1):
Aronis

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends august 14 at 14:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-08-14 14:00:00)

mod notes
In post 1370, schadd_ wrote:
d1 final vc

Aronis (5):
NicoRobin, Shoshin, Kokichi Oma, profii, stungun0404

profii (2):
Creature, MariaR
Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal

not voting (1):
Aronis

with 9 alive, it took 5 to lynch.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2123 (isolation #134) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2118, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2113, northsidegal wrote:pretty much the only reason i can think of for scum to have no-killed is because they either thought that neither of them would be investigated and as such wanted to frame whoever was investigated

or (and this may be unlikely but it's possible) scum thought it was likely that they were targeted by the jailkeeper in a protective manner (i.e. someone would act like a doctor in jailing them or just that the jailkeeper townread them), and so hoped to make it look like they had been shot at and protected
what if it was one scummy player and one towny player on d1? thus, they felt like there was a high chance they would be targeted either way

that would make a maria plus nicorobin team possible. nico was scummy and inactive anyway, but maria was highly townread on d1,
If I was scum the obv jail keeper that we defended all game would be dead.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2126 (isolation #135) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

For rc's sake I'm not gonna say what's on my mind cause ooooo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2127 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't know why I swapped into a game with someone I dislike expecting it to go well.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2132 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2129, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2123, MariaR wrote:If I was scum the obv jail keeper that we defended all game would be dead.
well, i have two things to say in response to this: the first is that the second possibility that i proposed
is
still a possibility (however unlikely, although i wouldn't put it past rc). the second thing is this - did you ever indicate anywhere before today specifically that you thought i was the jailkeeper? yes, you defended me (as RC would have to do if he didn't want to scumclaim given that i'm town this game), but it's entirely possible that you believed that Shoshin was the jailkeeper, hence his death. after all, it was only today that you said it was obviously me.
Of course I never said anywhere that you're the obv jailer but I defended your ass the whole time because it was very clear to me along with RC's own townread that you were the jailer. I'm not gonna make that clear for the scumteam
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2133 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2130, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2127, MariaR wrote:I don't know why I swapped into a game with someone I dislike expecting it to go well.
?

me?
I don't respect you as a mafia player no. I have no problem with you personally but mafia wise I try to avoid you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2140 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2135, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria why are you so mean tonight wtf
Irl reasons.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2142 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2137, northsidegal wrote:okay. i'm not explicitly using this as a reason for you being scum - all that i'm saying is that the statement "i would have killed nsg because i knew she was the jailkeeper" doesn't hold up as a defense.
I thought us defending you all game was a pretty clear indication but I suppose not because of you and rc's history. Guess I should've softed it. I still think my plan works best
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2145 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

We deadline lynched art and creature when Pro should've died. Along with the fact my plans got canceled twice
you can say I'm in a not so friendly mood to have a filter rn so take my words with a grin of salt tonight.
Pedit:
@Pro
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2148 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2147, stungun0404 wrote:koki and nico team
You act like this is impossible
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2150 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2149, northsidegal wrote:what am i doing that's making you annoyed? i was just asking why this information doesn't seem to factor in at all for you.

i'm also interested to hear what your kokichi read is now
I'm annoyed at myself for not softing that you were obv JK because I felt that was blatantly clear and that you'd finally sheep us. So I'm annoyed that I even have to do this. You're not really doing anything to annoy me.
To be blunt Nico has done jack shit and doesn't deserve to win and could be scum and I want to vote there but I could be bias so I'm waiting for RC
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2174 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2155, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2150, MariaR wrote:
In post 2149, northsidegal wrote:what am i doing that's making you annoyed? i was just asking why this information doesn't seem to factor in at all for you.

i'm also interested to hear what your kokichi read is now
I'm annoyed at myself for not softing that you were obv JK because I felt that was blatantly clear and that you'd finally sheep us. So I'm annoyed that I even have to do this. You're not really doing anything to annoy me.
To be blunt Nico has done jack shit and doesn't deserve to win and could be scum and I want to vote there but I could be bias so I'm waiting for RC
that can't possibly be what originally got you annoyed (as in these posts)
Spoiler:
In post 2126, MariaR wrote:For rc's sake I'm not gonna say what's on my mind cause ooooo
In post 2127, MariaR wrote:I don't know why I swapped into a game with someone I dislike expecting it to go well.

because i asked you about that subject in this post, which came after
Spoiler:
In post 2129, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2123, MariaR wrote:If I was scum the obv jail keeper that we defended all game would be dead.
well, i have two things to say in response to this: the first is that the second possibility that i proposed
is
still a possibility (however unlikely, although i wouldn't put it past rc). the second thing is this - did you ever indicate anywhere before today specifically that you thought i was the jailkeeper? yes, you defended me (as RC would have to do if he didn't want to scumclaim given that i'm town this game), but it's entirely possible that you believed that Shoshin was the jailkeeper, hence his death. after all, it was only today that you said it was obviously me.
You're right because if I said what got me annoyed in the first place it wouldn't be nice. But I calmed down a little and was annoyed at other things so I said those instead sr me for that if you want but I rather not keep going on this topic
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2181 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2176, northsidegal wrote:-shrug-

you won't really hurt my feelings any more. call it a strange feeling but i get the sense that this might be game-relevant now, so i kind of want to hear it.

(and i still want to hear your kokichi read)
I thought you were incompetent basically along with a few other harsh words Kokichi d1 was his best day he could be scum but out of the pool of 3 he's my least likely pick
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2182 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2180, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1089, MariaR wrote:Tempted to agree (Side note Shoshin/stun prob aren't partners or stun Profill) Look at post 147 Also I missed a quote but stun said something about RVS and that was weak because we're way past RVS
you defend profii and i not being partners right after coming into the thread, but cannot defend us against kokichi when it matters most, aka like this day phase?
First of all you're a grown man you can fight your own battles. Second of all I already said you're not getting lynched that's defense enough. If Kokichi wants to vote Pro by all means go ahead
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2183 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2177, northsidegal wrote:there's also still the question of why you don't think the information is relevant
We don't know who scum is so scum can have 10000 reasons for why they did it. In the end it's wifom and we don't have all the factors. NKA is shit always has been
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2187 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2185, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2183, MariaR wrote:NKA is shit always has been
oh. what about when you said this from a recent scumgame you won from people not looking at nka:
In post 4922, MariaR wrote:Honestly town didn't look at NKA and the people who were correct died early.
Am I allowed to get screenshots if they're not from this game because that's the first time I ever said it was good and I have screenshots of chat logs of me outright saying it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2188 (isolation #149) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Then vote me and lose.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2189 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

I bet my life you will never find me saying nka is good besides that 1 game because I was scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2191 (isolation #151) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

Point?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2193 (isolation #152) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

I asked the mod about the screenshot I'm going to bed.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2213 (isolation #153) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2212, Kokichi Oma wrote:It was a mistake letting nico stay until mylo which I will never allow again in any game with nico in the future.
Let's lynch her?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2217 (isolation #154) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by MariaR »

Stun can you vote Nico already sweet jesus
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2219 (isolation #155) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I have called the scum team pro/nico all game

none of you have wanted to lynch them
NONE.
OF.
YOU.
-_-
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2222 (isolation #156) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by MariaR »

mother of god
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2226 (isolation #157) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:21 am

Post by MariaR »

Shut up stun put your money where your mouth is.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2228 (isolation #158) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:21 am

Post by MariaR »

You think I'm scum with nico?
Let's get on the bus then choo choo
we can jail me I'll power lynch Pro after the jk dies and if we lose with kokichi being scum we can fully pin the blame on you.
Deal?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2230 (isolation #159) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:22 am

Post by MariaR »

(Although if you're scum gg wp I'm boo boo the fool)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2234 (isolation #160) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Nico if you vote Pro rn I'll flip and we'll power lynch him.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2237 (isolation #161) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:26 am

Post by MariaR »

Bottom line is all 4 town need to get on the lynch or we lose because scum put themselves in auto loss if they bus
so get your HEAD IN THE GAME.
pedit: Shut up and let nico answer.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2239 (isolation #162) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2234, MariaR wrote:Nico if you vote Pro rn I'll flip and we'll power lynch him.
Nicooo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2242 (isolation #163) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2239, MariaR wrote:
In post 2234, MariaR wrote:Nico if you vote Pro rn I'll flip and we'll power lynch him.
Nicooo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2247 (isolation #164) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2244, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2242, MariaR wrote:
In post 2239, MariaR wrote:
Nicooo
He is a townread of mine.
and she failed the test.
Not moving.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2249 (isolation #165) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:32 am

Post by MariaR »

If nico did vote pro with no questions I'd have unvoted and rethunk but na
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2259 (isolation #166) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2257, NicoRobin wrote:Mislynch me here and I'm never playing with any of you again. I am playing with mastina. mastina is cool. At least she does her homework the way it should be done.
YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME. You don't get to come in here and say "does there homework" when you're not even playing the god dam game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2261 (isolation #167) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:43 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE: RC will kill me if I lynch without his consent son of a bitch I'm still voting Nico sr me for the unote if you want
Pedit: You don't get to act like this is anyone but your own fault for your own lynch.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2265 (isolation #168) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2262, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2257, NicoRobin wrote:Mislynch me here and I'm never playing with any of you again.
Not the worst thing in the world tbh
OOF
In post 2263, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2261, MariaR wrote:UNVOTE: RC will kill me if I lynch without his consent son of a bitch I'm still voting Nico sr me for the unote if you want
Pedit: You don't get to act like this is anyone but your own fault for your own lynch.
No, it's your fault for not knowing my meta. You wouldn't have voteparked me if you knew my meta.
Meta isn't something that is law all meta changes and when you learn that you'll have a better understanding. You sitting and not doing anything doesn't make you fun. You sitting and going my meta this my meta that. We didn't sign up to play this game to read your meta. We signed up to play mafia each game is different no game is the same. It is not our job to read your meta. It is your job to prove that you are town if you really want it so bad?
you
link the games and point to explains
you
say I'm town for X Y Z if you can't do that can't help you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2268 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2266, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2261, MariaR wrote:UNVOTE: RC will kill me if I lynch without his consent son of a bitch I'm still voting Nico sr me for the unote if you want
Okay, I will give you the benefit of a doubt for now.

Why do you scumread profii?
When RC gets up we're going to give reasons why Pro is scum I hope you read them so until then stay tuned.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2269 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2267, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2265, MariaR wrote:
In post 2262, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2257, NicoRobin wrote:Mislynch me here and I'm never playing with any of you again.
Not the worst thing in the world tbh
OOF
In post 2263, NicoRobin wrote:
No, it's your fault for not knowing my meta. You wouldn't have voteparked me if you knew my meta.
Meta isn't something that is law all meta changes and when you learn that you'll have a better understanding. You sitting and not doing anything doesn't make you fun. You sitting and going my meta this my meta that. We didn't sign up to play this game to read your meta. We signed up to play mafia each game is different no game is the same. It is not our job to read your meta. It is your job to prove that you are town if you really want it so bad?
you
link the games and point to explains
you
say I'm town for X Y Z if you can't do that can't help you
So you want me to link a bunch of games I've played where I flipped town and had low content, and then say 'here I flipped town and had low content and thus having low content is my town trait'?

Sure.
Meta isn't the only reason you can base a read on a player on it's the actions they do in the game they play here as well. Does Meta help and can be a good reason to townread/sr someone? Yes but it should never be the main base of your read. So if you said
I'm town for: reason A B C for what I did this game
and
oh I'm also town because my meta supports it as shown in X Z Y
that would be a valid defense not just "my meta shows this in this game"
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2272 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:58 am

Post by MariaR »

But even when it comes to you your meta isn't as clear cut.
Do you do 1 thing here as town you just don't do as scum?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2336 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2332, northsidegal wrote:to go straight back to the opinion that it's entirely useless.
Because I was scum and had all the info that game. I'm town and don't have all the info here that's the big dif. It's not that hard.
I'm gonna be not looking at this for a day because it just makes me want to roll my eyes into the back of my head so ta ta until then
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2340 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2339, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2336, MariaR wrote:
In post 2332, northsidegal wrote:to go straight back to the opinion that it's entirely useless.
Because I was scum and had all the info that game. I'm town and don't have all the info here that's the big dif. It's not that hard.
I'm gonna be not looking at this for a day because it just makes me want to roll my eyes into the back of my head so ta ta until then
huh? that honestly seems like a complete non-sequitur to me. you were recognizing that, had town looked at NKA, they would have done better, correct?

it's like - yes, you had all of the info, and as such you could recognize that NKA would have pointed to the scum in that game. how does that not translate into thinking that in some situations you might be on the opposite end and as town you might be able to figure something out about scum by looking at NKA?
Because.
NKA.
is.
WIFOM.
Always.
Did we make kills late game that could've pointed to us? Yes but all scum can come up with reasons for why it doesn't. Sweet jesus it's not that hard. The fact we're gonna lose this game and I'm never gonna have an incorrect read is maddening
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2341 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay muting the thread
cya tomorrow if you all want to keep throwing hf
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2344 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Also nsg 1 game out of 100+ mafia games isn't gonna change my mind
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2360 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:39 am

Post by MariaR »

You know I was gonna avoid this game because it made me angry and I was annoyed. But I thought to myself. "Why should I be angry? I haven't been incorrect once this game me and my partner have a set of reads and town isn't lynching it." We both knew we'd get scumread because of how strong our scum games are it just works like that. So I'm not angry anymore if I see Pro flip town and it's stun and kokichi like that I will be down because then I would've been incorrect. But for now I am not incorrect and I feel fine. I won't let a game get me pissed off when it is out of my control if town wants to mess things up. So go ahead if you think I'm scum vote me. I will be keeping my vote in the pool of 2 I have talked about. These are my reads that I feel good that I've developed (with a little help from RC of course) the game is now in your hands. Enjoy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2363 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:44 am

Post by MariaR »

Because Pro and Nico are the scumtean stungun. We've deadline lynched everytime and Pro has escaped said lynch. They are lock townreading each other and me you kokichi Nsg need to vote those 2 together. Sadly I don't think NSG will vote with us because she's stuck on one piece of info and dislikes my style of play regarding NKA. That's fine we can force NL and she'll die and we can vote them back to back.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2375 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

Rc wants you all to wait.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2381 (isolation #179) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2380, profii wrote:
In post 2375, MariaR wrote:Rc wants you all to wait.
Why are we letting RC play here - he replaced out
You know how you have these things called Pts. That you and your
partner
can post in? You should use it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2385 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:06 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2383, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2375, MariaR wrote:Rc wants you all to wait.
what are waiting on exactly? because if we wait too long, that’s anti town wincon at this point because it encourages a last minute panic lynch, so thus we shall not wait to produce content but perhaps wait on voting.

if people could bold intent votes right now, that would be really helpful.

intent to vote maria
Why are you voting me of all people?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2386 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:06 am

Post by MariaR »

(Although we did call it I'll still ask)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2393 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:20 am

Post by MariaR »

If rc doesn't answer today then I'm done waiting also.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2401 (isolation #183) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

:thinking:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2406 (isolation #184) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2403, stungun0404 wrote:unless maria needs help with her scumgame.
Ask anyone I have one of the best scum games on site period
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2407 (isolation #185) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2400, stungun0404 wrote:brb checking scum pt
Anyway
Slip or na? Hm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2408 (isolation #186) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you have a question you can ask it. If I want to avoid a question I'll say so. But I can really care less at this point as I said before. I haven't had a read wrong yet this game so I'm fine with how this game is going out. I also called this and I'll have screenshots for it post game of me saying "stuns gonna ml us in lylo"
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2410 (isolation #187) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2402, stungun0404 wrote:realize that maria completely dodged nsg’s question here about her read on koki. that’s not very towny in mylo.

notice how she voted you last day phase for reasons you felt town her would never come to. that’s a good scum signal!

notice how maria has been referring to rc in like literally half her posts. who keeps up with their partner THAT much?

notice how none of scum pushes have seemed genuine and have instead seemed feigned. and notice how she would be primarily going after lynchbait if she is indeed scum. going for the low hanging fruit

who goes for the nk night 1? i don’t think a profii scum team makes sense there. therefore, if you are town it makes sense maria and nico together are scum.

notice how she has been urging me on to lynchwagons only to back off of them herself because of rc...

notice how she has been dodging so many of the questions i have asked this day phase. why do this as town in MYLO. seems like an excuse to try to survive by not scumtelling much to me.

notice how she took the very first opportunity to a question i asked yesterday of “who here is town”, to say i am! when no one else acted in such a way. if that isn’t lamist-y, idk what is.

notice how feigned her push on creature seemed yesterday, gemini even thought it was odd how she typed it in all caps. it just seemed fake

notice how it doesn’t seem like she has been sorting so much as pocketing, that’s how i feel rn
1) Didn't dodge a question
2) Who did I vote? Kokichi? Big deal he's town
3) Wow I'm scum for going with the theme of the game because my partner cares about the game unlike yours...yikes
4) Quotes are a wonderful thing instead of buzz words.
5) I've never nk once and I wouldn't start here because Nsg was the obv jk who we defended all game
6) Strange because I'm the one who's been voting all day phase?
7) You haven't asked me anything besides 1 question about why I got off pro
8) Because I am town.
9) I never wanted creature lynched. You guys got him deadline lynched good try though.
9) Refer to 4
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2412 (isolation #188) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

*yawn* if you're lynching me out of fear because I'm that good at scum you can just say so.
Anyway I'm gonna assume you slipped
VOTE: Stun
Pedit: Deadline. Lynches.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2413 (isolation #189) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

Creature got lynched because of deadline
so did Aro
I wanted Pro
and Nico
all game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2415 (isolation #190) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

If this was a year ago I'd prob be screaming but I've come to accept the site is like this. *Shrug* Nsg will vote me because she thinks I'm a liar and is scared Nico is scum so is pro. Let's get this done with so I can get this out of my game feed.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2416 (isolation #191) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2414, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2412, MariaR wrote:*yawn* if you're lynching me out of fear because I'm that good at scum you can just say so.
Anyway I'm gonna assume you slipped
VOTE: Stun
Pedit: Deadline. Lynches.
YES just what i was looking for!

reaction test FAILED.

i was reading a scum pt from one of your other games, lol. this slip was intentional as a reaction test to see who bit it :P

the fact that you are interpreting it as a slip in spite of saying earlier in the day you would never lynch me is hella scummy.
The slip isn't why I voted you. I have no choice but to vote you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2417 (isolation #192) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

I really hope you're scum though because if you are you have mad respect from me. If you're town I'm genuinely worried about you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2418 (isolation #193) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

This is such a weird feeling, to be honest. I don't have a fire. It's mostly content acceptance at this point. I can say I had all my reads right but I couldn't just get them lynched. Ironically that's my biggest issue as town my reads can be 100% correct but because it's me I can't push them. Fun.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2419 (isolation #194) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

Anyway pro nico you can vote me anytime let's hurry this up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2422 (isolation #195) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

If pro was easy lynchbait he would've been lynched by now because I've been going at his throat all game. They just lynch him and then say "oh maria went after pro" and go after me. He would've been lynched Day 2 if he was town.
I have no choice because you're voting me when I needed your vote to get on pro. The only way town wins is if all 4 town vote together. You're voting me put it together. I think this is lost but oh well
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2424 (isolation #196) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

I do think you're town I just have to hope you're not because you're clearly not going to vote Pro. You're clearly not gonna vote Nico. I'm not letting you vote Kokichi. So that leaves me and you to 1v1 and hope they vote you over me with the chance you're scum. If you changed to pro that'd be a dif story but I already called this outcome in my pt.
Pedit: Of course you are.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2425 (isolation #197) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

Stun was sadly scums biggest factor to winning. That's either a really really good thing or a really really bad thing for him. I can't tell yet.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2427 (isolation #198) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also pro said he was sheeping whoever I was voting. And then flipped to !me scum so it all lines up but blah blah blah. When you're me you're used to being ML.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2428 (isolation #199) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't really expect anyone to listen to me given they haven't all game. But I'll just leave my stuff here. for the sake of it and wait for mafia to power lynch me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”