Newbie 1892 | Stuff I found online V | Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flavor Leaf's IC Post

Hello, everybody!
Flavor Leaf
(or if you know me by my main account,
Boonskiies
), been here since 2014, and I will be your
IC
for this game.
IC
stands for "
Inexperienced Challenged
". What this means is, as the
IC
, along with playing the game, I have the additional job of answering any questions that you may have about the game, basic mafia game theory and mechanics, or anything specific to the MafiaScum site itself, for those of you who are already familiar with the game of Mafia.

This being said, you should not allow your read on me to be influenced by anything I say as
IC
in response to questions or advice. Roles and alignments are randomly assigned; this means I have just as much a chance of being scum as any of you guys, and I will be playing towards my wincon, whether it be scum or town.

I will never use my position as
IC
to decieve you, and I will try my best to dissociate when I'm speaking as an
IC
, and when I'm speaking as a player.

Alongside myself as the
IC
, we have a few
SE
(
Semi-Experienced
) players. An
SE
is not a teaching role, but more of a showcase role. The goal of all established players is to set a good example in Newbie games to help properly integrate newer players.

A Quick Few Tidbits:

• Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'll happily answer to the best of my ability.
• Be active! A lively game is better than a ghost town of a game. Post as much as you can and interact with your fellow players.
• Occasionally, mafia can be a bit heated, and you may feel a bit attacked sometimes. It's a natural part of the game, but try and confine your comments to a person's play rather than the person themself. Being scum read can seem like an insult, but everyone eventually rolls scum. It's nothing to be ashamed of! Don't look at it as a "Good vs Bad" scenario. Try working with the other players to help them see things from your perspective rather than stating they are wrong.
• Don't let a mistake or a mislynch bring you down. It happens a lot. Don't be afraid to really push for your reads, and don't feel bad if it turns out you were wrong. Even the most advanced players aren't always right! It's the nature of the game.

Here are some key concepts that will help you better understand the site meta:

Spoiler:
Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games here on MafiaScum almost always begin with what's called the Random Voting Stage (RVS). Beginning of the game, players have extremely low information (besides the mafia team who already know everyone's alignments). At this time, players generally will vote for non-serious reasons to provoke reactions from other players. Eventually the discussion will progress, and the game will get moving out of the RVS Stage.

Voting, L-1, and Hammers

Typically, L-x is how we convey how close to a lynch a player is, with x being the amount of votes needed to successfully lynch a player. You should generally always announce that you are putting someone at L-1, 1 vote away from a lynch, so that someone can't come in and accidentally vote and lynch a player before the playerbase is ready to move on to the next day. This also prevents any Mafia-aligned players from ending the day on their terms by placing the final vote to lynch ("hammer") and then brushing it away like they didn't know it was L-1. Generally, you will also see people post L-2 or L-3 (2 and 3 votes away from lynch).

Before you hammer the player, it is customary that you give an "Intent to hammer" post, so that the player can then claim their role. It is usually best to allow
other players time to react and respond to the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

Unless you are at L-1 and have been asked to claim because of an intent to hammer, it is almost never a good idea to claim your role. If you are a Town Power Role (PR), you are then likely to be killed by Mafia in the night, or Night Killed (NK'ed). If you are a Vanilla Townie (VT), you may think that claiming might not matter too much, but by doing so, you will be narrowing down the field of who a potential PR might be.

There are exceptions to this rule. For instance, if a Mafia-aligned player has just claimed your role, or your role directly counters the Mafia player's, claiming early to counterclaim (CC) would directly out the Mafia player as Mafia, and the town would benefit.

LyLo

LyLo is the abbreviation of “lynch or lose.” LyLo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia;
or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. In these situations the town aligned players should not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can instantly provide the necessary votes to lynch (“quickhammer”) and win the game without the town being able to fight back. MyLo, however, stands for "Mislynch and Lose", meaning the game will end on a mislynch, but not if you choose to "No Lynch". This generally can be helpful when there are an even amount of players left in the game, and you want to narrow down the pool with some night actions.

Thanks for joining this game. I hope we all have a great time.

Here are some links you may want to look at before playing.

Fixed incorrectly nested spoiler/area tags, which was breaking the page. --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Now that I've bored you with that giant post, to start the game off, I'd like to ask a few questions to you all in order to engage with everyone.

1. What, if any, experience do you have with Mafia. It's okay if this is your first game ever.
2. Do you have any questions for me to start this game off?
3. Do you have a favorite role or alignment? I personally like playing as a Mafia Goon the best.

Also, time to lay down my RVS vote.

VOTE: Formerfish

basically every game starts with
R
andom
V
oting
S
tage, where everyone just kind of does nonsense until something starts the game on the right path.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Don't feel the need to answer the questions either. These questions generally will come up regardless to help people better their read, anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, just type VOTE: Player Name Goes Vote[/-vote] whenever you want to vote somebody. Take out the hyphen after the slash, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 49, Formerfish wrote:Boon, what did you mean about SEs being showcase roles?
Basically it’s not your guys’ job to teach. Not saying you can’t, obviously, but basically I see SE’s as experienced players who help the game move along, while the IC is there to answer any questions, and have a nice mix of experienced players and new players.

Obviously, it’s fine if SE’s want to explain too.

And to the alt thing, this is the account I play all my games on, I usually just mod on Boonskiies now. I let it be known in my signature.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I took the “he knows why” as a subtle nod to them knowing each other, and having some kind of story from a past game. I do that a lot in RVS towards people that I had memorable games/moments with, especially if it’s the first game with said player since.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like for instance, Formerfish here and I go way back, and I haven’t played with him a while, so for me, RVS’ing is similar to a greeting. Like “this is me acknowledging you”.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Which is why my RVS is on Fish.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Just so everyone is aware, I’ll be gone for the majority of tomorrow, but I should be back by night time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hey, guys. Just got back home. It’s late, and I’ll get to this tomorrow.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 124, xx2008 wrote:I don’t like to put too much pressure on a lurky player because they could be either alignment and simply not put that much time into this game.
I actually find dojaj a bit scummy.
I like this. Don’t know who you’re even talking about based on skimming backwards, but slight lean town here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 125, xx2008 wrote:My take on dojaj is partially a gut feeling based on his tone, but his hmmmmm posts don’t really help with the game, and his read on LCpl Jones seems scummy and is not really backed with sufficient evidence.
Fair assessment. I don’t necessarily have this feeling on the slot, but I’m definitely not town reading it either.

It’s page 6, i don’t really know what they could have said, so if it seems forced, that might be true, but do you think that a townie person wouldn’t have a forced read at this time in the game?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 129, Lamees wrote:I am reading town on everyone so far. Besides null on korina and dojaj. And scum on kaldridge (1 post in over 4 days, and the post was right after the mod stepped in, definitely lurking trying to hide something)
Why are you reading town on me? I don’t recall doing anything townie. If anything I’ve basically lurked our for a day, and just commented on semantics.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oi, I had to deal with some stuff yesterday. Sorry about that.

Korina is actually probably my strongest town read. I reread the Fish vs Her from early game, and her getting stuck on that minute detail of the RVS seemed like actual confusion about why this was happening, and I see that coming from town more than not.

Formerfish is townie, but I’m not willing to commit to this read just because of his big posts. I need more time to accurately think about this slot, but I am feeling he’s townie. Whether or not he’s scum projecting that townieness remains to be seen.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m still like xx for town as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

LCPL is actually pretty townie for me right now as well. I liked the “any idea when you can get into the game”.

I like he majority of his posts on Page 7.

Lamees is probably the only one giving me any sort of scum pings.

VOTE: Lames

His interaction with Fish feels like what I do as scum. Kind of aggro, kind of calm and logical.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Apologies. ^^
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 200, dojaj wrote:
In post 191, Flavor Leaf wrote:LCPL is actually pretty townie for me right now as well. I liked the “any idea when you can get into the game”.

His interaction with Fish feels like what I do as scum. Kind of aggro, kind of calm and logical.
Pretty sure Lamees is a girl name must be a she
And I agree Jones eventually seemed towny to me it’s just his first posts overwhelmed me now I see even more complex posts. I know it sounds a bit dumb but don’t you think the longer and more frequent people’s posts the more suspicious
Not always. There’s fluff involved a lot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hmm. Interesting.

I don’t think Dojaj warranted anything to be put to L-1 by now.

@Dojaj - Generally when people are L-1 they will be asked to claim.

However, personally, I don’t feel like you are the correct lynch at this moment. To be fair, I don’t want to lynch anyone quite this early.

Also, if you have the
Intent to hammer
, hammer being the final vote needed to lynch, please say so before casting your actual vote. That gives us time to have any last statements made, and possibly have him claim at the intent.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

To be fair, I am the IC, so explaining the intent to hammer method there is pretty standard, I feel.

But nonetheless, I wasn’t ready to end the day.

I’m not sure how that makes me feel about Lames, though. That might be a weird thought process coming from scum, haha
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why don’t you think I could possibly be scum with doj?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Fishy - you say this is not a town game for me? I’m not lurky like this as scum, either, though.

This is really just accidentally got busy me. But I like the fire that you’re giving people for this reason. I don’t know if I town read it, but I like it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Unvote

I think Fish’s irritance towards Lames comes from a townLames. I don’t feel like the attitude towards Fish comes from scum, nor the town read on me.

Changing the format so the automated vote-counter will understand: UNVOTE: --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 279, Lamees wrote:I am not talking about the intent to hammer part. That I get is covering the rules. But as a player you delayed the hammer, you literally said you think dojaj is not the day 1 lynch.

If you are scum with doj, who is most likely going to get the hammer, and dojaj flips scum, that would make you next in line, for you to defend an almost un preventable hammer, is way too risky, a bus would be more advantageous as scum there.
Fair. I did get enough from this to change my read on you, though.

Fish did bring up a decent amount of reasons why, as scum, I could do that.

If Doj flips green, then we’re likely looking at scum on the wagon already.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 282, Formerfish wrote:
In post 278, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Fishy - you say this is not a town game for me? I’m not lurky like this as scum, either, though.

This is really just accidentally got busy me. But I like the fire that you’re giving people for this reason. I don’t know if I town read it, but I like it.
Listen, I get being busy. I get busy and it doesnt mean I am scum. Doesnt mean you are scum here either. When you admit to lurking and only talking about semantics its add up to more though. And then when you do post its not what im expecting from you as you. Again not saying that these reasons make you scum, but it does make me want to see more out of you here.
Fair. Most of my style comes from direct communication. I’m still figuring out who I think is scum. Do you ever have those times when you just don’t have really any scum leaning reads?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

To be fair, i am town reading all 4 on the doj wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

However, I’m only not town reading brae and acni
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 292, Formerfish wrote:
In post 291, LCpl Jones wrote:@formerfish, you've played a lot with him before apparently, have you any thoughts on this?
Like other than what I have already posted about Leaf/Boon? My memory of his play is a lot more erratic as town. Like I would expect to have him move his vote around a lot and make posts that lack any context and really are just hard to figure out where he is coming from. This feels a lot more metered and stilted. Also the fact that he knows me the best out of anyone here and isnt really making an effort to work with me here is troubling. I dunno if its scum level yet, but why wouldnt you reach out to someone youve worked well with before to figure the game out?
Do you think I’d be that erratic in a newbie game?

You’ve out most of your thought s already into this game. I’m analyzing you every post as well, but I’m not quite sure what to make of you past you’re seemingly town minded, however I know you can project this.

Me as your target is quite interesting to me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is a toughie. I’m for sure town reading Korina and LCPL. I see towniness in both xx and Fish, but I don’t feel like Dojaj is definitely scum. This makes me wane on my xx and FF reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Dojaj - I think it’s claim time.

Intent to hammer
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That would put Dojaj and Mala as the scum team for me if Dojaj is red.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@LCPL - you and Korina are townie to me off of play and mindset, and seems genuine and unnecessary to project in th way you guys have done so.

Formerfish and XX have come across as townie to me, but both I could see being just gay. Coming across as townie. Projecting a townie mindset while pushing a scum agenda. Otherwise, I feel they could be scum playing a good game.

Now note that i started to pour suspicion on to those slots, and now Dojaj has claimed tracks, so XX has now posted suspicion on me AFTER these events have taken place, and after I was suspicious of the slot.

This is a solid scum play to switch over while setting up a nice trajectory for themselves.

VOTE: XX
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Korina - I actually have seen townie stuff coming from him prior to these events.

Sure, it’s not ideal town play, but that doesn’t make it scum play either. I never felt like he was pushing a scum agenda. He was just kinda posting, and as scum, i don’t see anyway that could have benefited him. That’s why I started to feel off even though my town reads filled up that wagon, so I knew I was probably wrong somewhere.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m unsure what XX means about “avoiding interactions with Dojaj”.

If he were indeed my scum partner, wouldn’t you think I’d try to converse with him and create “scum theatre”?

I’m quite an experienced scum player, do you think I’d make a play such as flat out avoiding interactions with Dojaj?

I just didn’t have anything to comment on his posts.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 320, xx2008 wrote:
In post 314, Korina wrote:
dojaj wrote:There goes Dojaj the tracker falsely accused as mafia :’) I kinda hoped I’d last till day 2 ngl Cuz my first game
If you actually are tracker, you have played horribly anti-town.
You even said it yourself.
If there are two other people with power roles, this might contradict this and pretty much guarantee dojaj as scum. But we shouldn't claim just yet.
I don't think scum would claim PR, because it could be too risky. So this post does have a bit of towniness, don't you think?
I have a few issues with this post in general.

1, you say “if you are actually tracker” which implies it’s not out of the woods to call it a scum or a town aligned claim, however you then go on to say you don’t think scum would claim a PR.
This is especially damning because Dojaj was seemingly going down, why would it have been risky to claim anything BUT a PR. Had he claimed VT, I probably would have hammered. As scum, that has the potential to out on earth of the actual PR’s.

2, if there are other PR’s it contradicts. That’s the nature of this game and is implied.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@LCPL - Another thing that sets Korina specificallyapart is the playstyle that I’ve been watching. He was relentless on getting Fish to explain the ominous RVS vote, which shows that Korina’s playstyle is already tunneling. It makes sense that he would tunnel onto the idea of Dojaj playing a bit anti town and mistaking that as scum, and be the driving force to push this wagon, while the real scum sits back and lets Korina do the work. This is why FF and XX became more suspicious. While FF had been posting a good deal, a lot of it was defensive against Lames and making sure I’m kept in check as well. This gives off the appearance that he’s doing stuff while not being the one directly responsible for Dojaj flipping green, which would allow him to turn on any of the others that we’re currently on the wagon.

However, I could see Fishy doing similar things as town, so technically he hasn’t done anything outright scummy. If he’s scum, his scum agenda is obvious, but not necessarily scummy. If that makes sense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 190, xx2008 wrote:@dojaj what I was saying in my long post was that youre scum because you haven't made many posts to contribute to the game.
Why wouldn’t scum try to contribute to the game and come off seeming townie?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

dojaj wrote:There goes Dojaj the tracker falsely accused as mafia :’) I kinda hoped I’d last till day 2 ngl Cuz my first game
If there are two other people with power roles, this might contradict this and pretty much guarantee dojaj as scum. But we shouldn't claim just yet.
I don't think scum would claim PR, because it could be too risky. So this post does have a bit of towniness, don't you think?
I’d like to point out some discrepancies in the combination of these posts.

The town reads that XX has stated he has are Jones, FF, and Korina, the only other people on the Dojaj wagon.

However, in his next post, he brings up that he doesn’t think scum would claim a PR, implying he thinks the claim is coming from a town player.

This indicates that from his perspective, the wagon on a Town PR brought to L-1 is filled with all town, and scum chose not to hammer here.

I have a good feeling about this slot being scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 319, xx2008 wrote:Jones, FF, and korina seem town to me. They're asking questions to dojaj and looking to find explanations, which seems towny to me.

Sorry, the first quote didn’t show up in my last posts.

The two posts I was talking about were these, but I brought up the town reads in my last post, so that could have been figured out or implied anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 148, xx2008 wrote:I agree with the take on dojaj and I won't be unvoting him as of right now. I have townreads on FF, lamees, and jones. Everyone else is null.
In post 319, xx2008 wrote:Jones, FF, and korina seem town to me. They're asking questions to dojaj and looking to find explanations, which seems towny to me.
What did Lames do that made her no longer a town read?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 333, Malakittens wrote:h/o really quick

OMG ITS A BOONSKIIESSSS.
Hi. :) Long time no see.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 354, LCpl Jones wrote:
In post 338, Formerfish wrote:
A few people are intent on lynching people who aren't active.

I've argued with a bunch of people and have some mad at me.

Someone claimed doctor when they were run up to l-1.

You came in. Here we are.
In post 348, Formerfish wrote: You guys have to learn when to shut up.
I see this as a very clear attempt to draw out a doctor counter claim by mala if he is in fact the doctor, followed by a very aggressive response when he's called out on it. He's done similar things three times now. If he's town undoubtedly he feels rather annoyed at me, Korina, and Lamees who IIRC are the ones that have picked up on his actions - but I've always felt town should be upfront where possible and not have hidden agendas or aims which is what I'm seeing here. I see #338 as attempt to draw out a doctor claim - he
evidently
knew that the claim was tracker, not doctor based on #348, and that seems very scummy to me. The doctor is key to PR's survival, but that only works if they stay hidden.

VOTE: Formerfish
I saw it as more of a way to catch out potential uncaught up ScumMalakottens.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 336, Malakittens wrote:
In post 335, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 333, Malakittens wrote:h/o really quick

OMG ITS A BOONSKIIESSSS.
Hi. :) Long time no see.
How are you buddy?! I'm glad to see that people i knew from way back when still play.
Pretty good. Sorry for the Kottens typo in the last post of mine :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 359, LCpl Jones wrote:
In post 355, Flavor Leaf wrote: I saw it as more of a way to catch out potential uncaught up ScumMalakottens.
In post 357, Korina wrote:
I forgot what I was gonna say on this, but, I didn't see it as anti-town. I saw it as a way to try to catch those not reading off-guard, namely Mala.
I can see where the scum-motive would certainly be, however, I originally saw the claim and didn't think it was anti-town.
If so, I am sorry for spoiling that - I can see what you mean, but I'm sure you can also see where I'm coming from with regards to it being scummy.
Yeah, I can see why you think it was scummy, but in that scenario it’s actually more townie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 348, Formerfish wrote:
In post 342, Lamees wrote:
In post 338, Formerfish wrote:
In post 337, Malakittens wrote:anyone want to give me the cliff notes verson of the game?
A few people are intent on lynching people who aren't active.

I've argued with a bunch of people and have some mad at me.

Someone claimed doctor when they were run up to l-1.

You came in. Here we are.
I'm not mad. We are not clogging up the thread tunneling eachother anymore so feel to investigate me etc.

No one claimed doctor btw.
In post 347, LCpl Jones wrote:(It was a doctor, not a tracker ;) )

I think lynching a claimed PR day 1 is probably not the best idea, so I'll UNVOTE: . Now's the time for him to prove his claim (and if there is anyone who could counterclaim PLEASE do not do so yet!)

I think Flavor is making a good point on XX but I still am not entirely convinced in my mind about Flavor so I'll wait and see a bit. We have 2 days left - hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to make my mind up...
You guys have to learn when to shut up.

This shows he’s upset you guys brought up his gambit before letting it play out.

However, I’d have expected someone to bring it up in this game in the first place, but I understand what he was trying to do.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m starting to see LCPL and XX connections.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 363, Lamees wrote:I thought it was a typo, but either way, I can't figure out how this does anything besides confuse a newly subbed in player into reading wondering where the doctor claim is (regardless of alignment).
Yeah, I agree. It was pretty expected to happen with the playerlist this game, but I don’t see it having scum intent.

The intent was good. The execution was solid. Mala just didn’t respond quick enough :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t really see any reason to no lynch here. That just loses us out on a PR basically.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m still wanting XX.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lol, every game I IC you replace into.

This should be interesting.

Show me that slot isn’t scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually kind of like that explanation from Lames.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Cuz I’m townreading Dojaj, Korina, FF.

Who was the fourth person on Dojaj, LCPL?

@RC - if you’re town, then you are locking in that entire wagon on the tracker claim, which coincides with your claim, as town?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It sat on L-1 for a long time, we talked about hammering from multiple people.

Unvote
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This does add up somewhat with the town PR. I thought this post was weird, but I guess it was just coming from townPR.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 465, RadiantCowbells wrote:but like I'm assuming you put even barebones effort into metaing Xx2008 and the difference between this and the game where he was scum with me is clear as day and I read him as PR before I took the slot

so the fact that he was in contention for a wagon with your vote on him doesn't give me good feelings about your slot
I don’t generally try to use meta in newbie games, so that is correct.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 468, RadiantCowbells wrote:(obviously never a d1 lynch though)

i mean it fucking bled TPR
i find it very difficult to believe that you as town didn't see that and realize that the dude was softing pr
I was tunneled on not wanting Dojaj to be the lynch, then he claimed tracker.

I town read Korina hard, i liked LCPL for town, and I understood a lot of FF.

My mind went to Xx being the only other one. To be fair, before that I did town read everyone on that wagon until they were ALL the only ones on that wagon.

There’s scum somewhere in there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I could see LCPL being scum, but I just find it easy to interact there, and nothing really pinged me.

That means with Cop, Tracker claim, we’re playing the rolecop game.

Unless one of you guys are fakeclaiming, but I’m not completely thinking that’s the case.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 471, RadiantCowbells wrote:what if, like, dojaj was just scum?

Mm, i don’t know. I don’t think he is. I was defending him before he claimed. I didn’t see anything outright scummy from him. Everything seemed NAI to me, but he was being pushed as scum, and I didn’t like that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think I’m leaning towards it being LCPL and then one of Mala/ceej
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 480, Lamees wrote:Is it normal to just believe the power role claims? How often is it abused?
I mean, Fake claims are a thing, sure. But without it being counterclaimed there’s no reason to not believe them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Different games make the validity of claims matter more, but since this is a semi-open setup, without another PR claim to counter them, I feel like they’re set in stone.

Are you scum and that feels broken to you? It’s not. You can just kill them off now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 483, Lamees wrote:No, asking how often it's abused by mafia, because trying to figure out if it's the case here.
If I was going down as scum, I’d claim as well.

I wouldn’t claim tracker, though. You claim what you want to potentially take out in case of counterclaims. However, he could be trying to stay alive by claiming tracker, but i still don’t see that as the best option.

I don’t think Dojaj is fake claiming, basically.

If there is another PR out there, then for sure one of Dojaj/RC is scum, but I think it’s more likely they’re just town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 485, RadiantCowbells wrote:Town: RC, Korina
Leantown: Formerfish, Dojaj, I want to put Lamees here? I don't think she's that scummy in hindsight, LCPL
No info: Malakitten, Paradeofreplaceejayvinoya
Scummy: FL
So minus me, you’re stating to have the EXACT same reads as me. Lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You ALWAYS think I’m scummy early game, though, so that should go away in time. Or at least temporarily
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 497, Flavor Leaf wrote:You ALWAYS think I’m scummy early game, though, so that should go away in time. Or at least temporarily
Specifically on your replace ins as well
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think that comes from scum, though.

VOTE: Malakittens

I think you’re obv scum right now, though, but it’ll probably get me lynched pushing here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 537, RadiantCowbells wrote:if this is scum odds are very high that scum is on the wagon and I'd look very critically at flavor leaf and lamees
I never voted Lamess this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 191, Flavor Leaf wrote:LCPL is actually pretty townie for me right now as well. I liked the “any idea when you can get into the game”.

I did, nevermind. Just not this current iteration.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Lamess - what are you talking about didn’t notice I voted? I voted Mala, not you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i could tell this was townRC the second he started pushing me claims aside. He only reads town me as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually don’t have any defense really. I’m just town this game :shrug:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 575, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 573, Lamees wrote:
In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:Too bad y'all outed the cop D1 but.
No you outed the cop D1.
I was getting wagoned. I did not put the votes on me.
And FL knew that I was cop anyway.

Listen

I promise you that FL flips scum
I promise you that his buddy is 1/2 of Lamees/LCPL

you're welcome.
This guarantees I’m town, by the way. RC only reads me this way when I’m town.

Every game.

We’re generally TvT here. Same thing.

Idk why you have trouble reading me. I hear about you solving and blindly trust RC by people, but you’re wrong on me 95% of the time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 610, Malakittens wrote:
In post 569, RadiantCowbells wrote:
IF YOU LYNCH FL LAMEES AND LCPL YOU WILL WIN THIS GAME.
so they know.

I mean, I’m fine with this. If this lynch flips red, track clear me please, Dojaj.

RC, you should cop me anyways just in case you don’t get killed.

But no hopes on that one.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 613, Malakittens wrote:I'm flipping green unless Ploti trolled me when he handed me the replacement role PM.
For future reference, when you see in the dead thread I’m green, know that if RC is pushing me like that, generally it means we’re both town.

I’ve yet to see a time where that isn’t the case, and here’s actually a decently large sample size.

But recently we’ve each beaten each other the last time we were SvT
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nothing ever changes. :shrug:

Top 3 worst people at reading me on this site you are
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Who’d you track, Dojaj?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 626, dojaj wrote:
In post 621, Flavor Leaf wrote:Who’d you track, Dojaj?
What do you mean by track?
You claimed tracker....? :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, if there’s another PR out there, I think now’s The time to come out. You got an action done last night. We’d catch a scum here. Probably likely to die, though tonight.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 633, Lamees wrote:@korina, last time I explained my vote you kinda raged. So I'll just call it a gut feeling. I know RC promised FL as scum, but I think he has been playing a town game.
He promises I’m scum basically every game that he and I are both town in. :lol:

It’s actually one of the things I use to town read him.

Also, @korina - he was claimed cop with no counter when a tracker was claimed :lol: of course he dies.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 640, Korina wrote:@LCPL why didn't you claim earlier?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 307, LCpl Jones wrote:
In post 301, Korina wrote:Here's my thing though, I'd rather hang the player who's playing anti-town early on
I like this. As far as I'm concerned you are practically confirmed town for now until I see otherwise.

@malakittens, welcome!

Dojaj... Well, his reaction to the wagon feels a lot like flailing, and is primarily ATE (appeal to emotion) by the looks of it. That may be the marks of new!town, but certainly feels a lot more like new!scum. I'm confident in this slot being scum. As for a partner, I still haven't discounted Flavor as bussing him, other than that I'd probably put money on ex-acrimonious' slot.

I'm a little unsure about the difference between your reads on me / koruna and xx/fish @Flavor. Could you maybe elaborate a bit more? I'm maybe a bit dense atm, I need a coffee :lol:

There, I think that's everything caught up...
In post 347, LCpl Jones wrote:(It was a doctor, not a tracker ;) )

I think lynching a claimed PR day 1 is probably not the best idea, so I'll UNVOTE: . Now's the time for him to prove his claim (and if there is anyone who could counterclaim PLEASE do not do so yet!)

I think Flavor is making a good point on XX but I still am not entirely convinced in my mind about Flavor so I'll wait and see a bit. We have 2 days left - hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to make my mind up...
It does seem to add up, however. Mixed in with that is a surefire way to be killed tomorrow if Jones is scum.

Intent to vote Dojaj

Also, Jones being the tracker and tracking me nowhere means for me to be scum, that I would have to be a
Mafia goon who didn’t make the kill, which would make the partner, slam in this scenario would HAVE to be dojaj bar some crazy town fake claiming, would be the mafia rolecop, who fake claimed tracker and made the kill. This is incredibly risky for that scenario, because the scum team would know about the existence of the other PR, and would have known Dojaj was scum meaning Dojaj easily could have been caught out by tracking through using a role cop, or kill stopped by a JK.

This nearly confirms me as town. Not completely, but nearly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Thinking, thinking...

I think LCPL May be pulling a scum gambit.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Korina - I’m also confirmed not to be a scumPR basically too, so it is more than you stated. And I said I’m nearly conf town, not conf town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Back to LCPL, the fact he waited a while to vote Dojaj makes me feel like LCPL is gambiting further.

Dojaj wasn’t going to be getting mislynched without a counterclaim, and this saves scum from having to kill a Dojaj, and then they get free pickings tonight with who they want to kill.

This was a strong scum play.

VOTE: LCPL
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 599, RadiantCowbells wrote:Saudade didn't do much in the scum thread to keep the newbies around.

FL would be far more engaging as a partner.
@anyone who thinks Dojaj would still be at all partnered with me - RC stated I’d be far more engaging. This is true. I tend to speak a lot and coach and am a sorta bossy as scum. This whole tracker stuff would have been far more planned out before coming into this day phase of the two of us were scum together.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 654, Korina wrote:I'm currently typing up my thoughts rn.
I'm kinda getting to that, however, I could see Dojaj pulling the scumgambit instead.

I don't really see LCPL doing it, only because like, if he is, then he's doing an amazing job at not looking scummy.

{Dojaj, LCPL} are the only acceptable lynches today btw.
Anyone who disagrees is automatically scum.

P-Edit: You could still be SPR IMO. You could've chosen not to visit anyone under the assumption that you'd be tracked, however, if that's the case, that's literally 4D chess.
I'm fine with calling you basically mechanically confirmed town, however, there's still the possibility that you're SPR.
I’m not even calling myself mechanically confirmed town. I’ve literally said what you’ve said already twice now :lol:

We’re saying the same thing, except you’re saying it like I was calling myself 100% confirmed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t see Dojaj pulling this as scum. Not in the way he has been.

The “i didn’t know if I could say it in thread” is something I’ve seen a lot, specifically with new players that I’ve played with in face to face mafia.

LCPL took advantage of the situation.

Right now, I’m feeling like Fish is the partner, but I’m not certain.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ScumDojaj means i feel the scum team would have had to been rather weak based on Dojaj’s play and seemingly unorganized.

Malakittens was lynched Day 1, and RC was killed off, and I’m brought into the middle with night actions.

We also had 2 PR claims Day 1.

This implies a strong scum team. Dojaj does not imply that. LCPL is the scum, which is why i’m leaning Fish as the partner as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The two of them were also both on the Dojaj wagon yesterday
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, worst case scenario that we’re wrong on LCPL gambiting, we got Dojaj dead tomorrow :shrug:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Best case scenario, they’re forced to kill Dojaj or risk getting guiltied
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

While I don’t necessarily think Lamess questions are really that helpful, I see the town intent from them. Korina as scum is just weird to me right now.

There’s no reason for Korina to flip flop on a partner either way really, but i guess that’s a WIFOM reason of why he would? Idk. I’m just town reading Korina, and I feel I don’t need to explain it much more. Everyone sees that. We’ll figure out if we’re wrong.

Ceej’s initial reaction to voting Dojaj after LCPL Tracker announcement makes sense. It’s a knee jerk reaction, even I put down the intent to vote Dojaj until I started analyzing, so I see that comes from town. I also don’t see Jones scum partner immediately voting like that.

So Dojaj, myself, Lames, and ceej town. Korina most likely town.

Leaves Jones and Fish, which is exactly where I’m at right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m actually ready to end this day. It’s just going to be a bunch of WIFOM back and forth between Jones and Dojaj sides, and the lynch should definitely not be outside of those two.

I just think it’s the safer, and more likely to be scum, play to go Jones over Dojaj here.

ScumDojaj doesn’t get out of this no matter what. Jones can likely potentially wiggle himself out.

That’s weak reasoning, but I already explained why I want Jones over Dojaj. This weak reasoning is just some sprinkles on top of the sundae case that i made.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I do think it was a strong move to try and counter PR Dojaj. It was the last chance they had really to try and mislynch Dojaj before his actual conftown self would come out, and that would just be annoying for them, especially after Dojaj had voted Fish.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Glad we’re on the same page, Korina.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, so typical counter claim actions.

I mean, if you’re scum, you’re scum with one of Dojaj/Jones, not ceej, as is the case for everyone bar Dojaj fake claiming Tracker as town, which I don’t believe happened based on his reaction towards Jones.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 687, Formerfish wrote:It doesnt confirm anything. The fact that he is saying it does is concerning when he is seemingly doing it in tandem with calling me the only clear scum partner. Lam if its not you, then its probably Flavor Leaf. He knows Im a strong player and really the only one left after Mala, RC and himself, so of course he comes in here and starts in on me. All he needs is a few people to dupe and he rides my mislynch into endgame.
I guess it’s specifically I was scum with Dojaj.

But if LCPL is scum, like, I’m town anyways at this point. :lol:

I think you posted well. It’s very townie. I’m not sure if it makes you town, and you’re just saving face by bussing a partner now, but either way, well played.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I didn’t start on you, I started on Jones. I didn’t bring up anything in regards to you except you being the most likely Jones partner, which other people have agreed upon.

I’ve even talked about the potential of Korina being that scum if I’m wrong, so that’s a misrep.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 686, Lamees wrote:
In post 685, Formerfish wrote:
In post 677, LCpl Jones wrote:I highly doubt we both "happened" to choose FL (15% random chance) and saw no result
RC literally said to have the prs on flavor leaf for overlap.
Which is why it's bothering me that FL being track cleared confirms anything. It actually is useless. Because the scum role that comes with cop/tracker is rolecop. With the two town PRs out, there was really no need to use the role cop night action as mafia.
This isn’t true if Dojaj is scum, though. Because the PR would still be out here.

I’ve said this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But basically, Fish is stating I’m scum with Jones now.

Alright, solid. Let’s all vote Jones then.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 684, Formerfish wrote:I dont know why you guys are getting paranoid now. This is literally what RC said would happen. We lynch LCPL today and we regroup tomorrow.
Who’s getting paranoid? For the most part, i feel the general consensus is Jones scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 693, Lamees wrote:Ok I am going with lcpl/ceejay pair. Thoughts?
Could be. I feel like Fish has a strong chance of just busing Jones here hard for town cred, though, but he could actually be town too. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 695, Lamees wrote:Tbh RC was tunneling way too much on FL to even be taken seriously.
I got 5+ games this year alone where this happened. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 683, Formerfish wrote:LCPL is running a last ditch gambit that I would have never let him run. If anything I would have told him to claim another role that worked with the cop and have him say that he didnt say anything before because he wanted to see what dojaj said he did for his "action" first.
This is a fair point.

I don’t see Fishy as a high gambit type of player.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 699, Formerfish wrote:
In post 694, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 684, Formerfish wrote:I dont know why you guys are getting paranoid now. This is literally what RC said would happen. We lynch LCPL today and we regroup tomorrow.
Who’s getting paranoid? For the most part, i feel the general consensus is Jones scum.
You and kor are both sipping on some tainted Kool aid.
Lol, I’ve been voting Jones for since pretty early on in this discussion, which i even brought up :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 705, Formerfish wrote:
In post 657, Flavor Leaf wrote:Right now, I’m feeling like Fish is the partner, but I’m not certain.
In post 659, Flavor Leaf wrote:which is why i’m leaning Fish as the partner as well.
In post 660, Flavor Leaf wrote:The two of them were also both on the Dojaj wagon yesterday
In post 669, Flavor Leaf wrote:Leaves Jones and Fish, which is exactly where I’m at right now.
In post 689, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think you posted well. It’s very townie. I’m not sure if it makes you town, and you’re just saving face by bussing a partner now, but either way, well played.
In post 690, Flavor Leaf wrote:I didn’t start on you, I started on Jones. I didn’t bring up anything in regards to you except you being the most likely Jones partner, which other people have agreed upon.
I mean you are getting paranoid about me.

Why do you have CJ down as town?
I explained why because of the knee jerk reaction to voting Dojaj, and thought scum wouldn’t do that. I’m not really sticking with that, though. Maybe it’s just that and they thought everyone was gonna puke on a Dojaj.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Go for it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Dojaj - who’d you track?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have some thoughts about the Formerfish kill, but I’ll get to it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 717, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Dojaj - who’d you track?
Just waiting on this before I say some things.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s the chance that Dojaj is actually still scum.

If the setup is Mafia Goon/Goon, that means there was a chance for Cop/VT, JK/VT, or Tracker/Doc, meaning that the tracker claim by dojaj had a 2 out of 3 chance to go by safely, and if the setup was Tracker/Doctor, then that would out the tracker with a counterclaim, which was the only thing hat could really catch out scum, as Doctor isn’t inherently dangerous if you can outguess.

This being said, that actually makes the Dojaj vs Jones 1v1 rather solid, and makes sense why Jones would counterclaim in that scenario.

Either one of them could ride off into the sunset potentially afterward.

That being said, Formerfish dying really is what put that into perspective for me. That’s far too risky of a play to make. Dojaj literally hadn’t the opportunity to clear anyone or get a straight up guilty, and I think it made sense for him to investigate any player in this game, however Dojaj by all means should have died. Formerfish was also the one player here who was likely NEVER getting lynched, and once Fish stayed that he didn’t think I was scum, him pushing me to a mislynch flew out the window too.

I think Dojaj is the last scum, and him and Jones set up a nice gambit.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think it’s the Cop/VT - Goon/Goon setup, that means.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

this is mixed in with my thoughts of Lames/Korina feeling inherently town all game, and I understand why TownKorina would think that clears him. I agree with Korina. Based on getting to know Korina this game alone, I believe Korina would have for sure killed Dojaj, as would most of the other players here.

Fish was a RISKY kill for anyone here, and I believe as scum, the only people who wouldn’t kill Dojaj here would be Dojaj, and then depending on the situation, it’s not out of the realm of possibility that I would have killed Fish if I were scum here, but I know I’m not, so that’s not an issue.

For you guys, I get it. I was tracked last night, why would I expect to be tracked this night.

But the thing is, had Dojaj been a town tracker and tracked Ceej or Lames, they’d have been 100% cleared, and that’s not a strong scum play.

That’s just my WIFOM defense of myself, I feel we all were making WIFOM defenses.

But yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s just Dojaj.

Also explains the gambit Jones pulled.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 735, Lamees wrote:
In post 733, Flavor Leaf wrote:There’s the chance that Dojaj is actually still scum.

If the setup is Mafia Goon/Goon, that means there was a chance for Cop/VT, JK/VT, or Tracker/Doc, meaning that the tracker claim by dojaj had a 2 out of 3 chance to go by safely, and if the setup was Tracker/Doctor, then that would out the tracker with a counterclaim, which was the only thing hat could really catch out scum, as Doctor isn’t inherently dangerous if you can outguess.

This being said, that actually makes the Dojaj vs Jones 1v1 rather solid, and makes sense why Jones would counterclaim in that scenario.

That being said, Formerfish dying really is what put that into perspective for me. That’s far too risky of a play to make. Dojaj literally hadn’t the opportunity to clear anyone or get a straight up guilty, and I think it made sense for him to investigate any player in this game, however Dojaj by all means should have died. Formerfish was also the one player here who was likely NEVER getting lynched, and once Fish stayed that he didn’t think I was scum, him pushing me to a mislynch flew out the window too.

See, this I like. It covers all angles, and takes other things into perspective. But I think we should give dojaj 1 more day, if he tracks the dead townie tomorrow, we got him. I dont wanna mislynch the tracker because of 1 suspicious night kill. Two suspicious night kills will be more appropriate. Also I'm kinda leaning towards dojaj is the tracker because if he was scum:
1) he would have false tracked someone and got them lynched
2) he did suspect/vote for ff yesterday, so maybe he legit thought ff was the scum and tracked
FF was going after Dojaj and that’s why Dojaj voted him.

Also, this is a risky play, because Dojaj can just claim a guilty on someone tomorrow.

What do you do in that scenario? Because tomorrow will be lylo. (Lynch and lose)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Lames - are you prepared to be in 3p lylo with Dojaj and I, where Dojaj claims either you went nowhere or I killed Korina, both which would be fake results, but seem to be potentially true.

I say this because Ceej is the other mislynch option for the day, I believe.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like the situation sucks because if Dojaj is actually town, and Lames or Ceej is scum, well fuck.

I’d rather deal with it today than deal with a direct 1v1 tomorrow.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Intent to vote Dojaj

I’m putting the intent to vote because the risk of getting screwed over by ScumDojaj is too high, but I understand how you guys can be weary of me, and I want to have a general consensus instead of just tunneling this, but I do believe this is the right path. Even if it’s incorrect, we at least don’t have to deal with a crappy 1v1 tomorrow.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 740, Lamees wrote:
In post 737, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 735, Lamees wrote:
In post 733, Flavor Leaf wrote:There’s the chance that Dojaj is actually still scum.

See, this I like. It covers all angles, and takes other things into perspective. But I think we should give dojaj 1 more day, if he tracks the dead townie tomorrow, we got him. I dont wanna mislynch the tracker because of 1 suspicious night kill. Two suspicious night kills will be more appropriate. Also I'm kinda leaning towards dojaj is the tracker because if he was scum:
1) he would have false tracked someone and got them lynched
2) he did suspect/vote for ff yesterday, so maybe he legit thought ff was the scum and tracked
FF was going after Dojaj and that’s why Dojaj voted him.

Also, this is a risky play, because Dojaj can just claim a guilty on someone tomorrow.

What do you do in that scenario? Because tomorrow will be lylo. (Lynch and lose)
Well I was hoping you wouldnt ask that, because if dojaj is even alive tomorrow, we could have got him! but now if anyone else is scum they might just leave him alive and ride the win on his lynch tomorrow.

This could have just been said tomorrow regardless.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 743, Korina wrote:@Flavor, what you're assuming is that Dojaj is playing 4D chess. You're assuming that LCPL set Dojaj up to play 4D chess.
I don't think either of them would've thought
that
far out to setup such an elaborate gambit.
I don’t think they did think that far out, though, that’s the thing. With this in mind, they KNEW that the setup was either Cop/VT, JK/VT, or Tracker/Doctor. He claimed tracker. Next day, Jones went in for the bus and expected to carry the game off of it. I feel like Jones was the one who was supposed to live.

I don’t think it went as planned at all for them.

Why does Lames kill Formerfish here? I feel they were at risk of being a likely track target.

The only scenario I see as possible outside of DojajScum is ScumCeej who wasn’t really thinking about why they should kill Dojaj in that scenario and decided to reason killing Fish elsewise.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #119) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

To be fair, I could be so far up Lames pocket I don’t even realize it, which is why they’ve been town reading me hard all game, but I would have gotten to that tomorrow likely.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 748, Korina wrote:Flavor, I need you to trust me on this one as well.
That's all I can really say on this.
Yeah, you got me looking into Lames. I see it, but I’m super paranoid of ScumDojaj fooling us all. :lol:

Either way, unless we hit scum today, we were heading for a 3p lylo, and those 1v1 situations are rough.

VOTE: Dojaj

Dead thread: “why the f**k are they lynching the claimed Tracker?!? Omg. “

:lol:

The paranoia man, and the tinfoil theory of it making sense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I mean, you can break that meta, since you’re aware of it, it’s easy to play with it, but to be honest, I see your self meta as townie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m gonna go do some writing in a coffee shop, but I’m heavily invested in this. I’ll be gone for roughly 30 minutes. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Lames - I don’t think Dojaj bussed Jones. Jones bussed Dojaj, and Dojaj has to go with it. Jones knew what he was doing.

@Korina - Lames is town. :lol: :lol:

@Back at ya Lames - I REALLY don’t wanna deal with a ScumDojaj thing tomorrow, can we just get to a place where if Dojaj is town we get to a 3p Korina, Lames, FL trio tomorrow?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lames just insinuated Dojaj and myself played well if we were the scum team. :facepalm:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Lames - I see what you are saying about Korina, tbh, and vice versa. Can we go Dojaj today and deal with you two tomorrow if that’s even necessary?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s worth noting that the plan DEFINITELY didn’t go like Jones would have liked, so they didn’t even necessarily come up with wat happened. It just kinda happened.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 763, Korina wrote:
In post 758, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Lames - I don’t think Dojaj bussed Jones. Jones bussed Dojaj, and Dojaj has to go with it. Jones knew what he was doing.

@Korina - Lames is town. :lol: :lol:

@Back at ya Lames - I REALLY don’t wanna deal with a ScumDojaj thing tomorrow, can we just get to a place where if Dojaj is town we get to a 3p Korina, Lames, FL trio tomorrow?
Also, why would Ceejay be NK'd when he's a lurker?
Because potential scum you/Lames should just be nice and not Night kill me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And both of you should hope to be able to convince me to vote the other. :)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 767, Lamees wrote:UNVOTE: korina

Ok FL, i think you are way wrong and pulling an RC type tunnel here on dojaj but ok.

intent to hammer dojaj... (IK WTF LOL)
In post 768, Lamees wrote:No wait I cant do it, that would be considered throwing...

VOTE: korina

That is 2 players at L-1
In post 769, Lamees wrote:FL is sounding an awful lot like he knows everyones alignment ;)
Was RC right lol
This is a scummy trajectory, by the way. Feels like you posted impulsively and then decided to try a different route of discrediting.

No matter what is said, my theory on Dojaj makes sense, despite if it ends up being true or not.

This makes me lean Lames over Korina in the case that I’m wrong.

Also, in terms of RC vs Myself, I’m generally the correct one. I can link games. I think I just hit a weird note for him, and throws off his game, but I generally feel he helps me have more accurate reads somehow. Generally in games that he’s in with me, I’ve had pretty good reads.

My sig has a quote by him in a dead thread before he knew I was an alt of a player he knew. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #130) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 772, Korina wrote:
@mod Is Ceejay due for a prod yet or no?

I'm not sure what to make of the game rn.
I wanna say Ceejay is town, but at the same time, Ceejay has been lurking.
I feel like Ceej would want to post more if he were scum rather than leave it up to chance that we don’t decide to go him.

It’s another reason I see you and Lames as town. We’re the three actively trying to figure the game out.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #131) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Ceej - if you see this, can you choose to go along with Dojaj today. If you feel Lames or Korina are scum, you’ll likely have to decide between them tomorrow.

I’d rather not have you be involved with a tracker fake guilty tomorrow, and this just cuts out that possibility.

If Dojaj isn’t scum, it’s going to come down between Korina and Lames anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #132) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 772, Korina wrote:
@mod Is Ceejay due for a prod yet or no?

I'm not sure what to make of the game rn.
I wanna say Ceejay is town, but at the same time, Ceejay has been lurking.
The game day didn’t start until last night, so she has some time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #133) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 703, Formerfish wrote:2 people on dojaj right now, LCPL and CJ.

2 people on LCPL right now, dojaj and FL.

Is it just this easy that its LCPL and CJ as the scum team trying to push the mislynch on dojaj?
When I die tonight
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #134) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Zero chance that lames is scum here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #135) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If Lames is scum, he wouldn’t have faught the Dojaj lynch like this.

Korina is also doing far too much of he’s scumZ

You guys are TvT. If Dojaj is green, it’s Ceej.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #136) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There was zero reason for scum to fight a Dojaj lynch. Too good of a lynch if Dojaj is actually Tracker. Unless Lames was that confident in him getting lynched, i see Lames as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #137) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Unless I’m THAT hardcore pocketed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #138) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve seen a lot of players act like they’re gonna flip green at the end of the game, though, so I’m not certain Dojaj isn’t flipping red.

But yeah, it’s just Ceej, to be honest.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #139) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 930, Korina wrote:Also, Flavor, if you are scum, like, gg.
You deserve the win.

Now, also inb4 scum kills Ceejay just to be a troll
Idk what I’d do.

That would be epic, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #140) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 931, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why would I kill FF and not dojaj? That won't help me if I'm scum
I understand that quote by the duck in your sig. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #141) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 938, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 935, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 931, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why would I kill FF and not dojaj? That won't help me if I'm scum
I understand that quote by the duck in your sig. :lol:
Point out where I'm wrong and share the laughs
I don’t think you’re wrong anywhere. I enjoy your quips.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #142) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 943, ceejayvinoya wrote:Like what almost happened here. Imagine if dojaj didnt go afyer ff...
This makes sense coming from scumCeej perspective here too. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #143) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

To be fair, it actually does make sense that TownDojaj would track Fish.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Good game, all. That was a fun game!

Yeah, once Dojaj flopped VT, I was like, “well, damn, that explains it.”

Mafia knew he wasn’t tracker.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

RC already death tunnels me. I have to put some much effort into countering him specifically in games. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Good reads, though, RC. You were just too loud on me.

@Lames - you made the right kill. :)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1018, RadiantCowbells wrote:I poed the game to 3 people and you were the only one in the pool who wasn't scum.

i'm not sure what you want from me when you start voting my predecessor right after they hardclaim TPR in thread
Xx didn’t claim?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In hindsight, I see it. But in the midst when I was looking for something on the Dojaj wagon, i tunneled
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1022, RadiantCowbells wrote:also why do you think I was loud on you?
you were the only one in my Go3 I thought would be able to endgame
I'm kinda amazed that you all just hard turned on Ceejay, Plot told me that my Lamees read was wrong and I fully expected them to be the game losing ML

I guess this is what happens when I roll cop though
I actually thought Dojaj was going to flip scum.

I posted in the IC thread that it could be anyone, and it was likely I got hardpocketed by Lames.

I would have went Lames after Dojaj flopped VT, but it didn’t matter at that point.

That’s my weakness. When someone hard buddies me, haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #150) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I never voted Ceej. I talked about it, but I thought Dojaj would just flip scum.

I sniffed out the fake claim. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #151) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There was part of me that thought Korina was incredibly scummy yesterday. But it was too scummy to be scum, and he was doing the most
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #152) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That’s a hilarious situation, and I get why both of you thought the way you did :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1032, Korina wrote:Yea, because I knew you were town the entire time
I wanted to lynch both

I really doubted that Dojaj and LCPL would try something like that but your case made sense so I was starting to get paranoid that it was right
Haha, I was correct that he wasn’t a tracker.

In that scenario, I wish dojaj would have just claimed he lied about claiming Tracker. :lol:

My main town case for Lames at that point was that he was defending Dojaj, but he knew already Dojaj wasn’t a tracker from being a goon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #154) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Korina - you posted a lot of IioA, and I stated that in my IC thread. Information over analysis, and while I don’t think that’s bad, for the most part, I was able to town read you pretty hard with it, but I feel eventually you might get rung up. I feel you can get through it anyways, but it’s all I thought about this entire game. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #155) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1040, Korina wrote:If Dojaj had said that he was VT, he probably could've gotten away with the lynch because at that point, like, he and LCPL being buddies wouldn't really be a thing
And I never would see DojajScum backing out of it like that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #156) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1045, Lamees wrote:
In post 1019, Flavor Leaf wrote:Good reads, though, RC. You were just too loud on me.

@Lames - you made the right kill. :)
Yeah I couldn't deal with your constant wifom and looking at all possibilities, I just needed a quick hammer day 4. It was just a bonus that you had town read me. I was actually paranoid that you knew I was scum and had pocketed me in order not to get night killed, and were planning a last day lynch on me, but I see that isn't the case xD
I mean, had you not killed me, I’d have killed you. Especially if Korina was dead. After that VT flip. :lol: made the right move.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #157) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I mean, it worked out. They won.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”