Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #200) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2013, u r a person 2 wrote:I got this pet theory im working on that makes me not want to touch nero til d2
like this kinda makes me worry that urap is trying to set me up for a d2 push.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #201) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im way more townie than anyone in this thread
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #202) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you both voted me so ya'll are 0-1 so far.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #203) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2117, Detective Pikachu wrote:so I want something other than just "he posts a lot" to understand why he is town if he is
and the answer to this is to vote me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #204) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2110, Shoshin wrote:Nom's pushing me harder than anyone & I'm strongly against lynching her
TBF you HAVE to town read her b/c there's no way you'd ever win a 1v1. You think you can win against me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #205) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

at least teacher and Buj have done that.

looks like my read was right on you earlier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #206) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2107, Shoshin wrote:Unlike him, I do meta research.
if you did meta research there's no way that you think im scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #207) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2100, teacher wrote:They demotivated over he course of the day.
Is demotivation scummy? I'm just being lazy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #208) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2100, teacher wrote:
In post 2096, Shoshin wrote:Teach, can you point me to your thoughts on Nero's alignment?
Nero’s hard pushes have been on me, urap and pika before claim. I’m pretty darn sure at least two are town. They demotivated over he course of the day. They are also cheerleading your lynch, but letting nom be the face of the effort. If your town, I think they have a strong possibility of scum. But on this slot I trust DP more than myself or you. I saw some pretty town thought processes in both the me and urap pushes, and I’ve become progressively less convinced of uraps alignment, though I still town DP for giving me reasons to strong town urap.

Does that help/answer? If not, I quoted my take on them last night within the last couple hours.
In post 2103, teacher wrote:
In post 333, teacher wrote:
In post 265, Nero Cain wrote:snip
I’m offline tonight for real life but I LOVE this post.

Yes I’m being useless w my vote. It is still on my RVS for familiarity. I haven’t gotten scum tingles yet. Actually the better way to word that is that I feel scum has been active (this hasn’t all felt tvt) but they haven’t localized yet.

I’m town on cinnamon from their reaction to my push on their claim, and on urap and one other (blanking on who rn) for melding on that reaction. I wasn’t crazy about the commie sheeping, but this post totally redeemed you for that point of view.

I’m offline for my last night of real work this semester. I will be back tomorrow. But thank you for this.
In post 919, teacher wrote:I liked that you called out early posts, which justified your early read. I liked that it showed a consistent focus on how a player was using their vote - a consistent scunhuntubg mindset. I liked some of the analysis on his wording - even as I disagree with it and view it as playstyle rather than alignment.

You’ve shown me how you think. It is consistent. And it is an approach I do not have so it can help me.
This.
This is him talking about why I'm town in this game. Yes, he said he'd hammer me but I'm still a bit down his totem pole.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #209) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2127, Detective Pikachu wrote:so... what the fuck is with this reaction?
the truth? You asked if anyone presented a town case on me. I said they did...and they did so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #210) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1944, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 1936, Shoshin wrote:Why are you townreading Nero, Buj?
I dunno like I see how he's different from other games, but he also feels very similar at the same time in terms of like 'nero energy'. He has the same sort of antagonistic ignore scumreads attitude, joke around here and there that I've gotten quite used to.

His responses to my direct questions regarding vork and cinnamon were satisfactory in that I'm convinced it CAN come from town nero. I feel his approach towards nom and his early reads were similar enough to mine that it doesn't feel off.

There are good reasons to suspect nero. Maybe more so from my pov than anyone else's with my history of interacting with nero. But both he and I have evolved our game, and it'd be naive to think someone will play town the same way all the time. Especially when we just recently had a game where me, nom, and nero were all town and we lost because town had WILDLY different approaches to the game and reads. From just my last few games with him it is very possible that nero is a little burned out from being like top poster tunnel your scumreads to death and take over every page of the game kind of play and has taken a more passive approach. I know it's unwise to make excuses like that, but these things do actually happen, he's just as human as the rest of us and because of that I think any sort of read that centers around activity or his more passive approach to pushing scumreads might not actually be AI.

So I guess it boils down to I don't hate everything he's done this game, some of his earlier scumcases have been pretty damn good actually, and there's some subtle similarities to his town mentality, and last but definitely not least THERE ARE WAY SCUMMIER SLOTS THAT HE HIMSELF HAS PUSHED and if they flip scum I think it would clear him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #211) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So nice selective quoting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #212) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there are alot of ppl that can read me off meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #213) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good thing it only took you 1500+ posts to finally OMGUS me. Also rando voting and then just happening to find a reason to stay on me is such a scum tactic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #214) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like you claim you voted so ppl will towncase me. I said ppl have.

REACTION IZ SO SCUMMY!!!

lol, poor guy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #215) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2138, Detective Pikachu wrote:your random switch on Shoshin doesn't look great.
I mean it's not random if any of you were really reading

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #216) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey guiz, I'm voting Nero cause if I do ppl will have town cases on him.

ppl have already done this

but one called u scummy and one is sheeping me so what is this reaction. it's so bad!

This is just strongly worded bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #217) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, he's just scum nom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #218) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you couldn't even carry my golf bag

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #219) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

I have no fucking clue what you on about? You said no one has presented a town case, I said that's not true and now you are claiming that I'm trying to shut down meta cases or some weird thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #220) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2152, Detective Pikachu wrote:because he is impossible to work with.
that's really not true. Everyone else was fine but him. Me, Nom and army worked well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #221) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2152, Detective Pikachu wrote:You want him to be town? towncase him.
Why don't you scum case me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #222) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2147, Detective Pikachu wrote:What I'm wondering is why do you think my trying to actually sort out those sorts of contradictions is the scummy position?
These aren't even contradictions and I think you are making a mountain out of a NAI mole hill to use as justification for why I'm a good vote.

personally
, I think I'm an easy read. And there
ARE
ppl that I think that are really good at reading me (Nancy, Mastina etc.)

In post 2147, Detective Pikachu wrote:why do YOU not want this sorted out?
????

I'm not stopping anyone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #223) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2152, Detective Pikachu wrote:his reaction to my push was completely awful
all I did was say that ppl had been towncasing me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #224) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, you're right. You weren't OMGUS scum reading me but you are just scum that opportunistically bandwagoned.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #225) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but according to you I apparently can't have opinions otherwise it's interfering.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #226) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2164, nomnomnom wrote:you guys all bailed out even though the claim was completely insane and she is clearly scum lol
you do realize that two slots are going to be against lynching that just by the nature of her being scum. I asked you b4 but why is it such a big deal that we lynch her today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #227) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I've been an open book and what ppl don't know or understand they can just ask me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #228) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know but she's a claimed cop and folks are going to be instantly against that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #229) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also a Flubb CW so I'm kinda thinking that might be scum too.

Shos, Flubb, DP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #230) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Skitter thinks that scum Nero would see a cop claim and hop on a wagon that was going to have a natural aversion to it and cause a ton of undue attention to myself when I was WELL under the radar and I could have just quietly killed that or blocked that if I have a role blocker.

How did she even win a best scum scummie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #231) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2217, skitter30 wrote:i guess i'd switch to nero out of all the current options but i feel p strongly that urap isn't town at this point
you feel strongly that urap is scum but you are voting me instead of urap?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #232) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2333, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 2326, Nero Cain wrote:How did she even win a best scum scummie?
Nero's immediate go-to for any pressure on him is toxic AtE. I've seen way more toxic AtE from scum lately than from town.
that's not toxic or ate

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #233) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2338, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2330, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2217, skitter30 wrote:i guess i'd switch to nero out of all the current options but i feel p strongly that urap isn't town at this point
you feel strongly that urap is scum but you are voting me instead of urap?
Because i recognize that there may be some universe where i'm tunneled on him
So you are more worried that you are tunneling than being wrong on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #234) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: skitter

she's calling urap scum and im on p91 and there's a 4 votes on urap so she votes a smaller wagon that se's not as cofident on? WTF is this?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #235) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess I could just vote urap if those two are partners.

VOTE: urap

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #236) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2352, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2351, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: skitter

she's calling urap scum and im on p91 and there's a 4 votes on urap so she votes a smaller wagon that se's not as cofident on? WTF is this?!?
this is not going to go well
it makes no fucking sense, at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #237) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does a town skitter, that's scum reading urap not join the growing urap wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #238) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2365, Detective Pikachu wrote:why do I feel like you're flailing in a not particularly townie way nero?
prob b/c you are scum and you need new ways to call me scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #239) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was calling him scum first

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #240) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're right, the mini urap wagon was after Skitter called urap scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #241) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im town though.

like, let's do a thought exercise. I get lynched and flip town. How does it affect your reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (isolation #242) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Teacher, I know it was a while ago but what made you go from hard town reading me to be willing to lynch me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #243) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: flubber

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #244) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but sho isn't a cop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #245) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What information do you get from my town flip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (isolation #246) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2326, Nero Cain wrote:Skitter thinks that scum Nero would see a cop claim and hop on a wagon that was going to have a natural aversion to it and cause a ton of undue attention to myself when I was WELL under the radar and I could have just quietly killed that or blocked that if I have a role blocker.

How did she even win a best scum scummie?
like ok yeah the bolded part is mean but the rest is true. The way that I'm playing is the OPPOSITE of how scum play. I really don't think Skitter thinks that as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #247) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh I italicised and didn't bold it lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #248) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2455, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2451, Nero Cain wrote:What information do you get from my town flip?
Why do you keep asking this?
Have I asked this b4? Also yeah, Teacher just said they got more information from my flip so I think this is a fair question, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #249) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2456, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2446, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: flubber
I read this as a self preservation vote, yes?
to an extent but scum could just easily vote you but they aren't, why do you think they aren't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #250) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not that much honestly, although I'm going to be alot more gamesolvey as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #251) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c im not going to be this active or gamesolvy as scum. So I don't really buy that you meta'd me and said "oh an active and engaged and open Nero is scum Nero."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #252) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

although, I know you plan to use mt words against me
In post 2461, Nero Cain wrote:not that much honestly
and then the question is if its null and I'm going to be similarish regardless of alignment what makes you lean scum meta over town meta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #253) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2464, Shoshin wrote:I didn't find you active until after I started pushing a wagon on you.

I don't see where you've been "gamesolvy."
REALLY?!? I have 250+ posts in this game.

I'm betting that the lion's share of those posts came before you replaced in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #254) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think ppl should town read me b/c I'm town and haven't done anything scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #255) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2467, teacher wrote:That your wagon isnt as town as I think it is and plenty more.
Who specifically? What "plenty more"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #256) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #257) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its a pretty fair question. I mean you said that you'd not think the "wagon was as towny and more" Its vague and not very townie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #258) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was only asking about the players on my wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #259) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's 4 ppl on my wagon besides yourself.

02. Cinnamon
04. skitter30
10. EvilDeanius
11. Detective Pikachu

I'm town. Do you read thier slots diffrently?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #260) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could you remind me what made you townread sho? just the cop claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #261) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the way I see it is that she's just scum that fake claimed cop to stay alive. And she's fake town reading nom b/c she knows that she can't win a 1v1 there.

just read noms posts man.

and like I just see myself as a Flubber CW so scum is flubber+2 on my wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #262) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

flubber, sho, skitter I bet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #263) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2484, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2482, Nero Cain wrote:flubber, sho, skitter I bet.
Again, awful
says the person voting town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #264) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2481, Detective Pikachu wrote:b) Nero doesn't think this sort of thing is town indicative for urap himself so it's kinda ridiculous to towncase him for the same thing
neither me or urap are the same ppl. I don't think I have to think something that's relevant to me is relevant to others.
In post 2481, Detective Pikachu wrote:c) don't really understand why vork is strong town, don't like the skitter read, don't get why he thinks Dunn is "normal useless Dunn" when I feel like Dunn has significantly above rand reads almost every other game when he's town? also Dunn is capable of more than this so I don't get either part of that read
I was/an town reading Vork b/c I felt like him and I were the only players there in early game. Why not just lurk with the rest of the scum? Also I had felt like the Cinn push was more likely to come from town. Buddy Dunn more. It's true he does have decent reads at times but he's usally somewhat lurky as town and I felt like he's doing that now.
In post 2481, Detective Pikachu wrote:compare to something like boonin' in the slums where his read on sheldon takes longer to develop but where he's more aggressive in defending the slot as town:
If you are saying this then you clearly didn't read. I
HAD
to defend him b/c I was a cop enabler and his death would have screwed town over b/c we were lovers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #265) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think anyone voting me is town. They just don't all have red pms.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #266) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

here's an interesting question: What do you think of nom hard scumreading Sho and sh not scum reading her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #267) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2490, Detective Pikachu wrote:this are precisely why I want to see your slot go.
absolve yourself more from my town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #268) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2490, Detective Pikachu wrote:when I basically just said his play so far has been below par.
That is
NOT
what you said.
In post 2481, Detective Pikachu wrote:don't get why he thinks Dunn is "normal useless Dunn" when I feel like Dunn has significantly above rand reads almost every other game when he's town?
you basically said that I can't think Dunn is "normal useless Dunn" when he has decent reads some games.

it's buddying and you lied about what you even said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #269) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I'll claim if I have to although I rather not but there's is NO way that my wagon is all town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #270) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

although I do think Cinn is prob town via role but I wish he'd stop trying to ML me b/c I voted him earlier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #271) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, I've done nothing "scummy" but I guess your ego just can't admit that you were wrong.

Or it's possible that you are just scum so eh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #272) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and then if you are scum then "yay" I was right about you p9

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #273) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2501, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2459, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2456, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2446, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: flubber
I read this as a self preservation vote, yes?
to an extent but scum could just easily vote you but they aren't, why do you think they aren't?
I don't have a single town read on my wagon so I have no clue what the hell you're going on about
I think scum are more likely to be on my wagon than yours.

if you are town then just take one for the team.

Teacher is defiantly scum. Consider me 1v1ing that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #274) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

someone hammer this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #275) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would my feelings be hurt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #276) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not frustrated at all, I mea maybe a little. Like getting wagoned by shit tier town and scum is kinda annoying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (isolation #277) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2512, Shoshin wrote:It might be a good idea for both of you to claim?
you might want to go back to rome

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #278) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vork, dunn, nom

I don't even think salad is that scummy. I'm willing to eat crow on urap if he's town.

My wagon consists of someone that fake claimed cop,
THREE
players that are justifying their vote b/c they are town reading the wagon or "just don't care if I flip" The wagon on me isn't all town.

stop trying to screw town over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (isolation #279) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DPs like "hey guiz, I can't read Nero well so I'm going to trust the ppl with limited-no experience on Nero instead of the players with experience"
Vork, Buj, Dunn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #280) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I'm "scummy" for saying that teacher and Buj presented a town case and thats not what he wanted. It's fucking stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #281) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sho town reading Nom while Nom hard scum reads her is still wildly scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #282) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

although there's a part of me that wonders if I could be misinterpreting things but the bullshit from sho's slot is overbearing.

"Nero's not playing the exact same way"

b/c you know, everyone plays exactly the same way. every single game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #283) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and Skitter thinking that scum would stick their necks out for a lynch that wasn't going to happen is just either really dumb town or scum play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #284) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2523, Shoshin wrote:Vork, where are you? I'd like to discuss with you.
Can you remind me why you are town reading nom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #285) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2526, Shoshin wrote:because scum know I'm flipping town & thus know that they're going to look bad after my flip. It takes a very confident scum player to engage in such blatant manipulation, and that isn't Nom, at least not in my experience.
So you think that I'm wagoning you b/c I'm just confident scum?

lol

I am way more reserved as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #286) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you are a claimed cop. No one was going to lynch you after you claimed. No scum ever, let alone scum Nero, is going to stick thier neck out like that.

I'm sheeping Nom yes, but that's b/c I think its a mechanical 1v1 between you 2 and you know this and thats why you are calling her town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #287) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so even if you weren't getting lynched I'm going to use my voice and vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #288) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2181, nomnomnom wrote:teacher's defense of shoshin despite him having a scumread on her is just incomprehensible.
like this prob means sho-teacher is a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #289) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, thinking that scum Nero tries to lynch a claimed cop but not thinking that nom tried to do the same thing is just :? to me.

I'm scum that tried to bandwagon a cop with what ammo? Like how does anyone ever think that I'd do this? It seems like a great way to just get myself scum read

oh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #290) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF there's only like 2 town and cinnabunny. You should try reasoning with them b/c its not like scum are ever going to unvote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (isolation #291) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like sho knows she can not get nom lynched today so she's going for the next best thing. I'm not all that certain if Flubb is scum or not but he's in my way so we either lynch him today or no lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #292) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I doubt we could just flash wagon teacher.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #293) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Has there been a discussion about nom hard scum reading Shos and Shos not hard scum reading nom? Like I just wonder how ppl are reconciling those two extremes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #294) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

anyways, im going to a BBQ. No lynching me while I'm gone (or even when I'm here)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #295) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2549, skitter30 wrote:not great
glad I don't feel good about you either.

@ Dunn
please hammer flubb or let this go to NL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #296) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, you are already on Flubb. Good job man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #297) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think lynching me is better than a no lynch, no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #298) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2543, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2541, Nero Cain wrote:Has there been a discussion about nom hard scum reading Shos and Shos not hard scum reading nom? Like I just wonder how ppl are reconciling those two extremes.
Have you never seen a townie tunnel another townie? This isn't difficult to reconcile.
What's the difference between nom's push on you and my push? Selective much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #299) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2530, Nero Cain wrote:but you are a claimed cop. No one was going to lynch you after you claimed. No scum ever, let alone scum Nero, is going to stick thier neck out like that.

I'm sheeping Nom yes, but that's b/c I think its a mechanical 1v1 between you 2 and you know this and thats why you are calling her town.
I feel like the fact that Sho is avoiding commenting on this means I am reading the game the right way and this is true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #300) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ah yes, the great "no u" response.

You can read my ISO for why. There's another reason but you have to read between the lines and either you aren't doing this or you are scum thats pretending.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #301) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2562, Shoshin wrote:I think its a mechanical 1v1 between you 2 and you know this and thats why you are calling her town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #302) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's how I'm interpreting things and I think it makes her town and you scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #303) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 912, Nero Cain wrote:01. nomnomnom-I think nom is town, that break town when no one was sheeping him looked real

Wich was actually
In post 2526, Shoshin wrote:1. Nom's frustration that I'm not getting lynched feels very genuine & towny. Yes, scum are capable of faking this type of frustration but it's not likely.
I think Nom knows Shos' cop claim is fake. I'm not really sure why ppl are having so much trouble reading between the lines. Then again, Shos and her two buddies have to act dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #304) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but no one is going to lynch a cop claim d1. No scum would ever jump on you AFTER. I have a hard time believing that you or anyone thinks this as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #305) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c town aren't given role information? ok yeah

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (isolation #306) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not my argument. I think SHE'S a cop that knows you are bullshitting. And you know that you can't get in a 1v1 with her so you are calling her town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #307) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she knows that too and yet she still thinks you are scum and I'm buying into her confidence that you bullshitted cop and then changed your tune to odd night so you could reasonably co-exist with another cop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #308) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HEY GUYS I'COP

nom light CC's you

oh, but I'm odd night. See. I can co-exist.

Claiming cop is a good scum strat b/c no one will want to lynch that and it potentially outs a CCing cop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #309) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wish comrade would get on so he can hammer flubb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #310) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So remind me why I have to be scum pushing you and I can't be town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #311) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Buj seems like the only one that's hard town reading me.

Dunn, I guess thinks I'm kinda town.

Nom really really doesn't want me lynched.

but they aren't saying what you want so you don't care.

If you are town reading Nom and BUJ why don't their opinions matter to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #312) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2585, Shoshin wrote:Pika's meta analysis of your scum game strongly indicates that you're scum as well, Nero.
yes, let's listen to the guy that has admitted that he's not very good @ reading me. It's just what you want to hear is all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #313) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2584, Shoshin wrote:The last time I played with town you, I ended up townreading you very quickly on D1 (I was playing an alt account). My sense is that you're much more obvtown as town than you've been this game. And despite all my attempts to find anything towny about your play, there isn't anything here.
See, I don't really like this b/c you can say w/e you want and no one can hold you to any scrutiny b/c "not revealing me alt"

Can we do this, if we are talking about meta and playstyle and jazz can we use the game that we both played in where you were on Shoshin?

So tell me how I am different here than RC's large.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (isolation #314) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2589, Shoshin wrote:I'm asking for challenge to my read on you, Nero.
the fuck you are. B/c Nom is absolutely against my lynch and Buj is the only one that's reasonably hard town reading me and you don't give a shit about their opinions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #315) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2588, Shoshin wrote:but they haven't addressed my analysis.
they are both calling your analysis wrong, maybe not in so many words are responding quote by quote but if Nom's against my lynch and Buj is town reading me/not wanting me lynched despite your analysis doesn't that mean they don't think much of it? You don't want a challenge, you want an echo chamber.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #316) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2592, Shoshin wrote:In RC's large, you were aggressively pursuing your own leads.
yes, b/c it's not like I was pushing Teacher, DP and urap. Of course, your built-in answer was that I wasn't active b4 you replaced wich is absolute bullshit.
In post 2592, Shoshin wrote:You didn't townread people based on really absurd reasons.
Who am I town reading on "absurd" reasons?
In post 2592, Shoshin wrote:You tended to question players more before voting them (at least in my case), which is nothing like what you did to me in this game
there's a 1v1 between you and nom and I felt like "why did you fakeclaim cop?" was silly.

Why must I play two games exactly the same way?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #317) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2598, Shoshin wrote:You keep misrepresenting my words, Nero. This isn't going to make me townread you.
you're scum, why would you town read me and I'm not anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #318) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shos s only asking ppl to talk about me b/c its LAMIST. Her built-in excuse is "well, no one corrected my analysis so it's not my fault."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #319) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2604, Shoshin wrote:If you're not lynched today, I'll kill you tonight
fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #320) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2606, Saladman27 wrote:God, this is like civil war, at any moment the day can end ...
welcome to MS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #321) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2584, Shoshin wrote:Your initial push on me for meta reasons felt fake/opportunistic
oh did it?

In RC's large you were mainly a lurker. (I've said this before and you haven't denied it)

here's town Nero calling out a change in playstyle as scummy.
In post 380, Nero Cain wrote:I'm kinda weirded out by awestfie being so active and trolly after being a lurksack last game. I think i'll vote there for now.

VOTE: awestfie
In post 3185, Boonskiies wrote:
Awestfie
, Third Party, is victorious, and leaves the game!

Spoiler:
Self Aligned
Demon

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
Awestfie
, you are a
BoonahBombah, the Mystic Fire Demon!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ You are self aligned. You know that there is a
Demon Hunter
trying to identify and hunt you down. Every night, you
must
target a player. They will receive the message "You have been
Scorched.
" If you target the
Demon Hunter
, you will
Rolestop
them, meaning any other actions targeted at them will fail. You know that the
Demon Hunter
has an ability that if they are ever executed, they might have the ability where they can take you down with them if they can correctly identify you. Only the
Demon Hunter
can kill you. You can still be executed. -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:
You win if you are alive at the beginning of Day 4.

Confirm by replying with your Role and Alignment.

Oh look, they flipped not town. Of course, you'll prob say that "well they were third party so that doesn't count." TBF, I'm not going to through a bunch of other games when I've thought a change in playstyle is scummy. It's also kinda weird and hypocritical that you are calling my supposed change in play scummy but when I called you in it you are discrediting it as fake.
In post 2584, Shoshin wrote:Your sheeping of Nom also felt opportunistic
I guess? I mean, for you as town that see's a Nero agree with someone that you are scum then FYPOV you could reasonably see it as being opportunistic. If you are scum then you kinda have to write my vote off as being opportunistic. I'm not so sure why it's so hard for you to believe that I'm just town that thinks you are mechanically scum. Like in RC's game when I called you scum you eventually wised up and moved on. Here you are just an unmoveable object and its makes me think you are p scummy.
In post 2584, Shoshin wrote:Your continued tunneling despite being told that I'm clearly town via meta
exactly who is saying this besides yourself? Also didn't you say that you could fake it and do anything as scum? What's different about my tunnel than Noms?

Doesn't Skitter usally think self meta comes from scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #322) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks bujabear

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #323) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2 week deadlines are a mess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #324) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I'd kill DP as scum so kill that to frame me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #325) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys know who is really a good vote? teacher.

VOTE: teacher

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #326) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2639, skitter30 wrote:Can we stop pushing awful lynches now
and then you vote town :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #327) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I dunno man. All I know is she's been tunneling to so its either bad town play or good scum play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #328) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I guess it's possible.
In post 2600, ofrhz wrote:Nero Cain (6): S
hoshin, Detective Pikachu, skitter30,
Cinnamon, teacher
Flubbernugget
like scum don't join my wagon until they have a nice 3 man town cushion.

and urap is the lone scum on flubber

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #329) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda wish shoshin wasn't so stupidly OMGUSY.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (isolation #330) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2661, Vorkuta wrote:Like come on- all 3 scum jumping on the same wagon early on is the new hip and trendy thing to do
but, like, teacher. I also have a silly pet theory that it's a teacher-cinnamon scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #331) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

she didn't do it to bait the NK. She claimed cop b/c she thinks she's above the rest of the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #332) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I do wish my two friends would kiss and make up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #333) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote whomever between those two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #334) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My hubris says I was right on p9 but urap didn't hammer me yesterday b/c???? Maybe I'm getting pocketed but I wanna give that some town cred.

lets vote teacher.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #335) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vork, leave nom alone ok? let's get teacher.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #336) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why can't she just be bad town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (isolation #337) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2639, skitter30 wrote:I'm *incredibly* suspicious of like everyone pushing shoshin and everyone pushing flubber yesterday, and the overlap between the two was quite large
you've pushed me for two days straight now. Do you think people should be suspicious of you when I flip town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (isolation #338) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2683, skitter30 wrote:No i'm just good at this game
my pm says you aren't though. Well if you are town. if you are scum then it's just decently good play to tunnel town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #339) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, shoshin was lying about her role and I wasn't really pushing Flubber till the very end but mostly lynching an unconfirm slot is better tha lynching a confirmed tow slot, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (isolation #340) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Skitter, what do you think of Buj?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #341) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, well I was gonna say if you think BUJ is town and you trust his reads...but you are going with the "reads aren't great" so meh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #342) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel icky just asking abot it but whats even the case on nom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (isolation #343) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2704, Vorkuta wrote:VOTE: Dunn because you guys won't give me nom
also not a good vote. pls don't betray me, comrade. What are your thoughts on teacher?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (isolation #344) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh spicy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (isolation #345) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2710, skitter30 wrote:Like if nero is town explain to me what i'm not seeing
prob b/c you are blind.

Also that "Nero has to be scum b/c Flubb wagon" is a false dichotomy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #346) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I really didn't b/c the fakeclaim threw me off and it's better to lynch an unkown slot than a town slot.

no one I was pushing earlier has flipped yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #347) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just wish vork would stop tunneling nom (and dunn) and nom would stop tunneling Skitter, not that I really town read skitter but town should be a united front.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #348) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, since shoshin was town it means that she was (at least hopefully) telling the truth and her original reads were that teacher was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (isolation #349) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2735, skitter30 wrote:Fine, but i want it to be known for the record that i'm incredibly suspicous of both nom and nc and of how they're defending each other

VOTE: urap
TBF, shoshin was town reading nom and I'm being defended by more than just nom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #350) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it also means my original Dean read was correct.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #351) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Skitter has voted vork, me, dean (b4 shoshin), flubber, and me. that's 3 confirmed town. And I think Vork is p likely to be town. her saving grace is some teacher votes she retracted but her reads seem god awful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #352) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Cinnamon
u r a person 2
teacher
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #353) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2751, NerfedBuJ wrote:Day 1 skitter flip flopping is not something to crucify her over.
but I wanna crucify her. ur no fun. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #354) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there's just an interaction that kinda pings me is all. Like, I think scum will fuss at someone that's being bad (i.e. not voting their scum buddy.) Cinns entire reasoning for scum reading me is b/c I didn't vote Teacher as soon as his wagon sprang up. So in my mind, it's not impossible that Cinn
knew
I wasn't voting scum when my vote wasn't on Teacher.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #355) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im town b/c if I had a nk you'd be dead

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #356) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it's not really WIFOM, it's just me being annoyed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (isolation #357) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and why is that exactly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #358) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so did you!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (isolation #359) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also that just very generic and bland. it's not very deep at all.

Buj, is she usually like this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (isolation #360) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like there is no way I'm going to believe that you think town should just let themselves get mislynched and not vote the opposing wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #361) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you voted way more town than just me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (isolation #362) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I only started calling Flubber scum towards the end b/c there seemed to be resistance to that wagon and so I wondered if it was scum. But in the begining I was only voting Flubber b/c I wasn't going to let myself get lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #363) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the entire purpose of a vote is to try to lynch who you think is scum. What's the point in flinging around a vote if you aren't trying to lynch them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #364) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, there are going to more town than scum in any given game and unless someone has amazing reads you're going to hit town most of the time. Saying that I'm scummy b/c I though a fakeclaimer was scum and wanted to lynch someone else over myself is just shallow and hypocritical.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #365) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2778, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2776, Nero Cain wrote:the entire purpose of a vote is to try to lynch who you think is scum. What's the point in flinging around a vote if you aren't trying to lynch them?
... you are aware that people can vote other people without trying to lynch them, right?
yeah man but you are using it to claim that you never wanted to lynch anyone but me and I think that's bullshit b/c you are basically claiming to be minorly useless with your vote. Yes, I know you are claiming that you are pressure voting but at a certain point throwing your vote around without wanting to lynch is just being shat with your vote and I have lynched scum for this exact reason.

FMPOV our conversation is basically

skitter: Nero is scummy b/c he lynched Flubb and was scum reading Shoshin.

Nero: but you too voted town (and even not just Nero town)

skitter: yeah but I never wanted to lynch them and that's why you are scummy b/c you wanted to lynch town.

Like, its a fairly good argument b/c it's not really one I can deny b/c its true that I misread shoshin but it's very very shallow and catch all b/c you could argue that has a misread is scum and lol. Like I could see you using that same argument to just chain lynch. I don't really buy that it comes from 2017 town. I'm just minorly trusting Buj here that you are town and not scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (isolation #366) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2779, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2777, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, there are going to more town than scum in any given game and unless someone has amazing reads you're going to hit town most of the time. Saying that I'm scummy b/c I though a fakeclaimer was scum and wanted to lynch someone else over myself is just shallow and hypocritical.
I mean you also ignored me pointing out that fake-claiming wasnt ai for her so, yeah, i think your push was awful
So she doesn't fakeclaim as scum? What does she claim as goon? At the same time, you are ignoring ppl that don't really want to lynch me. So I mean if I'm scummy for ignoring you aren't you scummy for ignoring them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (isolation #367) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y not teacher?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (isolation #368) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd pl Piss at this point. I would like to be correct on urap but his fast unopposed wagon kinda freaks me out. Is town coming together? Is scum opportunistically voting him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #369) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c like, I have my own opinions.

but there wasn't really any CW to him. Maybe salad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #370) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, its not like town can't actually town read and question the wagon and teacher's unvote seemed more like scum being LAMIST than "resistance"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #371) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I "look bad" b/c I don't see things exactly the same as you. son, please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #372) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What am I pushing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #373) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2800, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2.1
u r a person 2 (4):
NerfedBuJ, Vorkuta, Dunnstral, teacher
(L-2)

teacher (1):
Nero Cain
skitter30 (1):
nomnomnom
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (4):
Cinnamon, u r a person 2, Saladman27, skitter30

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 2 ends in
(expired on 2019-07-08 11:00:00)

Game Notes:

- skitter30 is v/la Fridays and Saturdays
- VCs will be infrequent between through Wednesday

Flavor:

Spoiler: Cali!
guy is L-2 in 6 pages of day satart and that doesn't make it seem like an easy wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (isolation #374) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats my agenda here? like im not calling him town it just makes me wary and I think most if not all said they'd still vote urap. Yea I think Teacher is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (isolation #375) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

skitter too. like if she thinks urap is scum then shouldn't she be voting urap first?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #376) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is his wagon gross?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #377) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2876, u r a person 2 wrote:Teacher is very likely town for reasons~
:igmeou:

although I think uraps reads ^ are p horrible.
In post 2904, teacher wrote:Like I liked their early game, but they got "lazy" and demotivated over the course of the game
this reason is almost as junk as Skitters "you wanted to lynch town u r scum!" but I agree with you that she's scum.
In post 2926, skitter30 wrote:I tend to get antsy when i feel like wagons are building fast
but it's scummy when I do. More hypocrisy from that slot.
In post 2939, teacher wrote:Could someone for the love kindly interact with me on Nero?
If your sole reason for scumreading me is "didn't post alot during one part of the game" then your case is pretty weak and why does that over ride you liking my early content?
In post 2946, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2945, skitter30 wrote:Nom, how are you reading cinn and dunn?
I see no reason to scumread them.
I have *some* fears about Cinnamon though.
In post 2947, ofrhz wrote:
Looking for replacement for Cinnamon.
the timing of this is really funny
In post 2997, skitter30 wrote:Because town!urap doesnt consistently have awful reads and has more wim to gamesolve
Ummm, didn't you say that you thought he always had bad reads?
In post 3033, pisskop wrote:
In post 74, Nero Cain wrote:b/c Nom didn't understand why ppl were saying the miller was a modifier. Why should I not have clarified that for him? I am not sure why it shows you as quoting Cinns words. I prob quoted something wrong but is that even important?
- I have an excuse I cite first
- It was an accident.

:IGMEOU:
this is lazy. Everyone knew that Cinn was the claimed (now fakeclaimed miller). It was a silly question and I don't understand why Teacher asked me about it. It obviously wasn't that important b/c he didn't even bother telling me why it was important to ask. What do you think my scum motivation would be to misquote an obvious Cinn post and attribute it to teacher?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #378) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, your right. I misread 2997

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (isolation #379) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3138, Dunnstral wrote:"What's the scum motivation" isn't a magic bullet either
I'm not saying that it is but if Piss wants to push me as scum he should go more in-depth on why its scummy, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #380) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3140, skitter30 wrote:*reasons to defend the urap wagon, sorry
*shrugz*

FMPOV urap wagon seemed p EZ and it makes me worry. If you and Dunn get mad b/c I'm not going along with the hive mind then so be it.

It's also weird that you had expressed this same thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #381) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (isolation #382) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its sayng that I think teacher scumreading me for being slightly inactive @ one point is dumb reasoning

I think that your reasoning that I'm scum b/c I "wanted to lynch town" is surface level

It's that I agree with him that you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (isolation #383) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you read teacher?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #384) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's possible that I'm misreading but I thought this was calling you the 3rd scum.
In post 2904, teacher wrote:(Skitter)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #385) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2904, teacher wrote:Skitter/Nom - towncore.
like yes, he town cores you here.

@teacher
-who is this third scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #386) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok nm, I got it I guess he's agreeing with urap about a Dunn, Salad, DP team.
In post 2904, teacher wrote:I actually could grok URAP's reads -- other than the fact that the scum reads on only 2 are lazy, and that he went off wagon for the most likely third scum
I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #387) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3151, skitter30 wrote:~null town
Why is he null town and not just town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #388) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y aren't you confident?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #389) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3173, teacher wrote:He was pushing the cop claim, but letting nom take the front of that.
I don't think this is true. I was citing posts for why I thought that shoshin was being CCed. Also she wasn't a cop.
In post 3173, teacher wrote:Seemed in a bizarre rush to give intent on flubber when that was clearly the who gives a fuck lynch.
if you are town that's getting wagoned do you note vote the competing wagon?

if no then you are full of shit, if yes then why am I scummy for doing just that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #390) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3198, teacher wrote:I choose C - false scenario. You weren’t being wagonned at the time of 2034. In fact, you only had ONE VOTE. This is what I mean about not reading and being deliberately misreppy
Do you feel like you were being clear about what you meant? If you think I'm scum shouldn't you be trying to convince ppl here? So it seems odd that you didn't link to show people exactly what you meant.

In post 2039, teacher wrote:
In post 2037, Nero Cain wrote:man, im tired of the day.
I agree on tired.
Also you never even called me out on it so I'm not really buying that you felt this was scummy.
In post 2035, teacher wrote:This is not scum. Like not a chance.

We have 2.5 days. Yes people are adrenaline’s out after the drama of the claim last night. But there is still time to find a lynch that doesn’t scream compromise because who gives a fuck anymore. That’s what the tone of this room and like 8 votes are. And it’s fucking gross.
Also, you are hard defending Flubber here for ???? reason and it looks more like you knew he was town then had reasons to town read him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (isolation #391) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I've never been that inactive. looking at the post #'s they are all p close.

between
and
In post 989, Nero Cain wrote:Why is teacher null, Dp?
was about 30 posts

and on Saturday night I posted
In post 1006, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1004, teacher wrote:Right, but being useful with it does require, well, using it, no?
I mean you are tied for the lead wagon and I don't really want to vote Dean. How am I not using my vote?
and Sunday night
In post 1106, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1075, Vorkuta wrote:-NC should've been more conf!town but his presence really diminished with the game. I actually agree with him on a lot of things (surprise) and obviously my fellow comrade is going to be TR'd, but *tinfoil* that lack of scrutiny towards that slot and I felt like his momentum went slightly down after a strong start requires thinking.
I've been somewhat busy this weekend and it made me a little lazier than normal.
oh dear God, someone is busy on a weekend and didn't post for 100 posts.

and then there's
In post 1226, Nero Cain wrote:hot take, town are more likely to push a miller claim and scum are more likely to defend it.
In post 1595, Nero Cain wrote:in my limited exp. with Shosin she's a lurksack as town so the hyperactivity means this is prob scum.

VOTE: shoshin
i went 300+ posts without posting. Yes im such a lurker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #392) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3173, teacher wrote:VOTE: Nero

I like this for scum. Seems to be deliberate misreading multiple posts and belittling case against them. He didnt demotivate at "one point," he did it for half of an entire game day. He was pushing the cop claim, but letting nom take the front of that. That positioning (plus the earlier positioning saying it was ok when it was still Deanius, being voted by all three of his purported scumreads) seems grody. Seemed in a bizarre rush to give intent on flubber when that was clearly the who gives a fuck lynch.
lol, there's no link here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (isolation #393) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3201, teacher wrote:Again, LoL. I did call out the rapid votes in general as scummy -- "That’s what the tone of this room and like 8 votes are. And it’s fucking gross." 2035. Are you really complaining that I hadn't sorted out which of the three rapid votes in succession was scummiest? Another post, another misrep.
calling something gross is vague as fuck. Did you specifically call my rapid vote scummy? no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (isolation #394) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not denying that I went 300 posts without posting but I had already posted alot and done alot of work in this game. You said I had demotivated and I asked you why that is scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #395) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3209, teacher wrote:He didnt demotivate at "one point,"
he did it for half of an entire game day
now THIS is a misrep. I went 300 posts without a post. That is nowhere near half the gameday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (isolation #396) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no i didn't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (isolation #397) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i guess or a misrep on his part

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (isolation #398) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3200, Nero Cain wrote:Do you feel like you were being clear about what you meant? If you think I'm scum shouldn't you be trying to convince ppl here? So it seems odd that you didn't link to show people exactly what you meant.
was clearly about
In post 3173, teacher wrote:VOTE: Nero

I like this for scum. Seems to be deliberate misreading multiple posts and belittling case against them. He didnt demotivate at "one point," he did it for half of an entire game day. He was pushing the cop claim, but letting nom take the front of that. That positioning (plus the earlier positioning saying it was ok when it was still Deanius, being voted by all three of his purported scumreads) seems grody. Seemed in a bizarre rush to give intent on flubber when that was clearly the who gives a fuck lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (isolation #399) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no I didn't.

in 3200 I'm clearly asking you if you felt that 3173 was you being clear about what you meant.

b/c FMPOV you weren't and that's exactly why I though you were talking about the later Flubber wagon b/c you weren't clear and didn't link to what you meant.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”