Micro 892: TemporalLich's Micro Normal [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/it

Post Post #309 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Vex Vience »

hi all, i kinda skimmed the thread earlier, but didnt really deepread it. if someone could give me a tldr while i actually do that, thatd be appreciated
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Vex Vience »

{myself}

{mena}

{datisi, bella}

{dong, chem, klick}
- Null
{ico}

{locke}

{}

heres where im at with reading. ill post my catchup in a bit, but:
mena seems townie from the last game we played.
datisi seems townie, but i cant shake the feeling that datisi is playing scum like last game
bella i came around to tring later
dong ive been shifting reads on, and im currently leaning null-town
chem i cant read in general, kinda thinking hes town-ish.
klick im hovering around null on. im not really getting pinged strongly one way or another
ico pinged me as scummy early on and with them just lurking now it hasn't really changed
locke i need to read more deeply, but at the surface, its pinging me as scummy.
im obviously
town
cult.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Vex Vience »

newbie 1949, im sure you can figure out who i am as well. if not, look at my wiki page

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Vex Vience »

Spoiler: catchup
In post 10, Iconeum wrote:
In post 9, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 7, Locke113 wrote:VOTE: Dongempire
No dongs allowed here, this is a wholesome game
Seems legit
VOTE: dongempire
Seems opportunistic

VOTE: Bella
why?
In post 11, Klick wrote:I figure I should claim this sooner rather than later - Bella and I are lovers.

VOTE: Chemist
Fool me once...
also why? i get for the intent of getting out of rvs, but like... why?
In post 12, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 10, Iconeum wrote:
In post 9, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 7, Locke113 wrote:VOTE: Dongempire
No dongs allowed here, this is a wholesome game
Seems legit
VOTE: dongempire
Seems opportunistic

VOTE: Bella
Seems...fake?

Im all for moving out of RVs as soon as possible, but that feels a bit premature
so what exactly is telling you that feels fake?
In post 14, Iconeum wrote:UNVOTE:

okay so it's this kind of game lol

ftr i fully believe that claim because of
reasons
explain pls
In post 17, Iconeum wrote:
In post 11, Klick wrote:I figure I should claim this sooner rather than later - Bella and I are lovers.

VOTE: Chemist
Fool me once...
So, you decide to panick claim the second your lover partner gets the smallest bit of pressure? Basicly condemning the both of you to die, while you don't even know if your partner is actually town.

The good news is neither of you should be alive tomorrow :)
why do you even make this post? like, whats the point of that?
In post 30, Iconeum wrote:ok i'm done with this

ur scum

i hope you are both scum and lovers

DAYVIG: Klick
also, why tf are you faking this?
In post 35, Iconeum wrote:MY start was a bit jumpy?

Coming from the dude that panick claimed lovers?

Genius
explain how it was panicked, im not seeing it
In post 42, Iconeum wrote:Actual fact: there's 1 scum in Klick/Bella
explain why.
In post 45, Iconeum wrote:The entire interaction between Bella and Klick is off
if thats the case, then youre just as suspicious as well. your interaction with them feels scummy af
In post 49, Iconeum wrote:i know i know it definitely sounds like RVS shenanigans and some good ones at that

a dragon's gotta start somewhere

also, scum!Datisi 100% follows my thoughts and jumps onto Bella

so we are both town :D
its too early to start tring datisi. i was scum with her last game. she can certainly fake this type of thing.
In post 60, Klick wrote:Datisi can be town. Her sorting feels genuine.

PEdit: Hi Menalque. Do you have an opinion on that question yet?
once again, premature tr.
In post 64, Menalque wrote:
In post 60, Klick wrote:Datisi can be town. Her sorting feels genuine.

PEdit: Hi Menalque. Do you have an opinion on that question yet?
And it’s far too early to townbin datisi, she plays a very strong scum game
ty mena for being the voice of reason here
In post 81, Chemist1422 wrote:And I'm caught up and have nothing else to say, especially on the topic of page 4
nothing? absolutely nothing? how? ive found plenty to say.
In post 82, Donempire wrote:Yeah icon is town so thats one less loose thread
explain why. show ur work pls
In post 84, Donempire wrote:
In post 22, Klick wrote:
In post 12, Bellaphant wrote:Im all for moving out of RVs as soon as possible,
You had a perfect opportunity to make this happen by letting a few more people react to the Lover thing - why shut it down?
Dont see the point of pushing on bell over this. Yes she
could
have but she didnt, and its not like its an alignment indicative thing. I'm not going to say it is shading directly, i dont think it is, but i still dont like this post.
In post 33, Klick wrote:I mean, the main reason was because I found it hilarious.

There's also a reason related to getting out of RVS or something. But mostly lols.
It was post 11 when you claimed lovers. Weak excuse. I guess i can understand it being a friendly gest between two people that know each other, but then why the fake pressure in post 22? Doesnt add up.
In post 34, Klick wrote:
In post 25, Bellaphant wrote:viewtopic.php?p=11129464#p11129464

@locke - fair. Didn't feel like fake claiming on day one was helpful, especially with ice's reaction. I wanted to focus on his weird reaction to a 2 vote wagon
On the contrary, I feel like letting it go a bit longer would have been fairly helpful. Gives us a starting point for discussion, yeah?

Agreed that Icon's start was a bit jumpy, but I wouldn't necessarily say that's AI.
Hm? Why mention that if you dont think its AI at all?
this post feels townie.
In post 90, Datisi wrote:Also in regard to and , not sure how you come out with TRing Bella over Klick? I don't find the posts you listed in as particularly scummy. Also, while both their posting at the start of the day was null-ish, I don't think Bella's further posting has been especially great.
this feels unnaturally fencesitty?
In post 91, Datisi wrote:
In post 89, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 88, Datisi wrote:Dongempire, what changed between and ? Seems like a weird progression on Icon.
Based on context I’d guess it was based off 80
is your post though? You mean that made them read ? Though that post doesn't seem to be overly positive of Icon, so I'm not sure what you mean here.
i have no idea what ur even trying to say here.
In post 117, Locke113 wrote:
In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:Thanks menalqr, appreciate the response.

@locke, what made that defensive for you, rather than suspicious?

Thoughts on the other pages?

@datisi, this is what I do day one - I ask a lot of questions. I'm trying to get a read on people, not necessarily direct the thread.
Could just be that I'm bias against people voting people voting them on page 1, almost always seems at least a little OMGUS to me. I know I certainly didn't seen any reason to find his reasoning fake as you put it
Overall liking datisi, always like an active sorter, klick is there, not really sure how to feel about him at the moment, liked menal's entrance, chemist is mostly nothing at the moment, pot calling kettle black I know, dong's funny so my read maybe bias but leaning town currently. And the rest of your posts don't make me feel more inclined to consider you town so I'mma keep my vote on you
Dongempire wrote:To see you cry about it?
:lol:
this post pings me, and the reads feel very noncommittal
In post 118, Bellaphant wrote:'

Thoughts on menalqe's post on datisi and her scum play?
its accurate. that's all that really needs to be said.
In post 119, Locke113 wrote:
In post 118, Bellaphant wrote:'
Could just be that I'm bias against people voting people voting them on page 1, almost always seems at least a little OMGUS to me. I know I certainly didn't seen any reason to find his reasoning fake as you put it'

Where did this happen?
You really think he thought he had a legit reason to place a serious vote, rather than something mainly created to move out of RVs?
Thoughts on menalqe's post on datisi and her scum play?
I mean his reasoning was "seems opportunistic" so it reads to me like a gut feeling that he followed very early so as to move out of RVS. So from my pov it looks like a bit of both.

I'm sure he's right about her scum play, afterall he's played a game with her, so she will be one to keep an eye on throughout the game
once again, this post is just pinging me and it just feels scummy and fencesitty to me.
In post 121, Bellaphant wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: locke

I don't think you are reading, and therefore not sorting. Your reaction to the datisi thing is super off.
good vote
In post 123, Locke113 wrote:whoops that was a mistake. I see what you mean know, you didn't vote Icon my bad. that teaches me to skim.

I can understand you voting me for saying you voted Icon when you didn't, but what was off about the datisi thing?
what the actual fuck is this post? what are you even trying to say with this?
In post 125, Locke113 wrote: Then vote me, honestly surprised you haven't yet
?? what tf even is this? if ur town, why are you so fine with getting voted here?
In post 144, Bellaphant wrote:Hihi datisi.

I'm scum reading locke. His last post to me was slightly more reassuring as he acknowledged a few mistakes but his interactions with me don't feel like someone who's actively paying attention to the thread. I also think his interactions with ice feel wrong on this page.

I'm not actually scum reading ice. I'm not sure why he's locked on to 'omgus'. His posting on this page feels a bit...scattered, but genuine and the overall thought process about the vig seems legit.

You and menalqe look the most town, but as I said, I'm cautious about you.

I'm negatively reading dong, but am aware it might be more based on posting style ,- it's a slot I need to read more.

I'm super null on most people. I've only played f2f with klick (got him turbo lynched the one time he was scum). Noone else has posted enough to read.
idk how i feel about these reads. they kinda feel weak and non-committal?
In post 146, Iconeum wrote:1) Scumreading Locke despite him 'acknowledging a few mistakes'. But 'not paying attention to the thread' is shading, and also not true because it's friggin 4 pages and he called Bella out on her posts so yeah. Not going into depth about actual said interactions with anything.

2) Not scumreading me, genuine, overall thought process seems legit. But sure not scumreading me.

3) Calling Datisi and Mena town, while in the same breath expressing caution about said townread.

4) 'Negatively reading' Dong, again, with no actual stuff discussed.

So that's 5 players discussed into either town or scum, including self makes 6/9 but still says 'i'm super null' on most.

Literally the only thing that I can see as town from this post is that scum don't have to make that post at this stage.
ok, but what are you saying from this? are you saying that bella is scum or bella is town?
In post 150, Bellaphant wrote:....would it help if I put it in a list with pretty colours? Are you always this bad at inference??

Town: mena, ice, datisi
Null: klick, chemist
Scum:locke
Person who.im scum reading but am aware it may be BC I hate their posting style: dong.
why is ico town here? i got the vibe that he was null from your earlier post, not town. also, this readlist feels very weak as well. like, yea, pretty much everyone you have where they are is an easy read there.
In post 163, Donempire wrote:I guess im fine with dropping the suspicion on you for now since i dont have anything substantial to push.

Ico is my townread for reasons i think i stated, if i didnt its because his posting pattern and content seems to come from a game solving agenda, rather than posting to post.
Datisi is forming into a townlean because of generally the same reasons as ico but the volume of her posts are low and i believe ico is engaging more with the people he questions.
Locke isnt null but i dont know what to make of him. His pushing bella does lift him in my reads but he is a low frequency poster, and his remarks regarding ico sound wishy washy at best. I'll go with slight scumlean.
I didnt have a problem with bellas posting starting out, but lately her posts seem to be directionless, what with her readlist and the everyone null deal. Scumlean...? Wouldnt mind more posts to question her with though.

No one else really caught my eye so far.
good posting.
In post 165, Locke113 wrote:
@Klick: what are your reads currently
why klick specifically? theres other people you couldve asked.
In post 166, Locke113 wrote:It may just be a playstyle thing, but this game is feeling really weird right now, with how little people have used their vote/only voted in RVS. We've got 1 person inactive, 3 people who haven't voted at all and 2 who haven't changed their RVS votes at all, I know its still early days but still makes the game feel almost passive for lack of a better word
yes, what about it? what are you getting from that?
In post 167, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 164, Donempire wrote:Im fine with labelling all of chemists posts as NAI. Given that there are 9 anyways.
Chemist, what do you think about bellas readlist?
Do you have a readlist yourself?
The readslist itself is pretty fencesitty but I’m hesitant on pushing it because of what Klick pointed out

And no, not really
post it anyways. better than having nothing.
In post 172, Locke113 wrote:
In post 171, Datisi wrote:
In post 170, Bellaphant wrote: but his real response to it suggests that I'm putting too much faith in people being able to 'tone read' and also clarifies why some people are having 'shes fence sitting ' as a reaction. I feel like im clearly describing 'apple' and some people are getting 'banana'.
It's normal for my town day one, tho.
This part makes me uneasy, tho
Why?
In post 171, Datisi wrote:
In post 166, Locke113 wrote:It may just be a playstyle thing, but this game is feeling really weird right now, with how little people have used their vote/only voted in RVS. We've got 1 person inactive, 3 people who haven't voted at all and 2 who haven't changed their RVS votes at all, I know its still early days but still makes the game feel almost passive for lack of a better word
> complaining about gamestate and people being inactive
> his recent posts are , in which he's knee-jerk defensive at the sight of someone possibly saying he pings them, and which doesn't add anything and is partly just a joke
> the only time he provides any reads he's saying the most obvious things

oh look, my RVS vote isn't random anymore.

The only thing giving me pause is Bella also being on this wagon. Hmm.
I wasn't being defensive in 133, I was being 100% sincere, I thought icon found me suspicious, which would have been understandable since quite frankly if I wasn't me I'd be voting me right now, so I told them to vote me, you know the thing I'm complaining that people aren't doing enough of?

I wasn't complaining about people being inactive, which is a lack of posting, it was about a lack of actively voting, you know the thing that is literally the only thing the majority of town can actually do to provide pressure?
i dont like this post. it just feels like ur rehashing what you said in 172 a bit.
In post 189, Chemist1422 wrote:tbh I can't get a read on any of those posts so far

if I had to I'd give a slight town lean due to somewhat lack of cautiousness but I don't think it's anything they can't fake as scum
you should be able to make reads by this point of the game. whats stopping you from doing so?
In post 194, Donempire wrote:Yup, wording problems. It is bad in that bella clearly has no concrete reads on anyone she reads yet put out one anyway, and that was more what i was trying to insuniate, page 8 was early and she didnt seem to have strong reads so putting out a readslist was an eyebrow raiser. I did a readslist too, so i dont think its inherently wrong but making one when youre on the fence is fluff.

Same deal with chem, i asked IF he had a readslist, if he didnt i wouldnt wamt him forcing one out.
i kinda like this post.
In post 208, Klick wrote:I think I want to lynch in [Chemist, Locke, Heaven, Icon] today.
why?
In post 213, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 209, Menalque wrote:
In post 208, Klick wrote:I think I want to lynch in [Chemist, Locke, Heaven, Icon] today.
Do you think one scum or two in that group?
If it’s one that’s not really a lynchpool
how come? explain ur thought process pls
In post 219, Locke113 wrote:Okay so that was some hella emotional whiplash -. Whatever's got you down dong, hope you feel better, but snapping at menal like that was def not the way to go
In post 204, Menalque wrote:
In post 203, Donempire wrote:Still, rewrite your fucking post.
If you're not doing it im assuming that you dont want me to read you properly
, and if thats the case i'll rip into its every single contradiction. Also you would then be accusing me of the same stubbornness you display.
What are you even saying here? I stand by the content in the post even if the formatting is a little off, so if you think it’s filled with contradictions go ahead and “rip into its every single contradiction”.
Definitely agree here, if the post was so filled with contradictions, why didn't you address those contradictions straight away?
You had a null read Icon in , has that changed?
In post 211, Klick wrote:I have townreads on Bella/Datisi/Dong. I'm not sure on you (I think I'm a bit paranoid because I was impressed by your play in Pokemon Ruby Mafia), but I like your posting so far and if you're town I'd like you around longer.

So by PoE, I could see two scum in that group pretty easily.
I'm curious, out of your lynchpool who do you think would mostly to be scum partners?
Bellaphant wrote:UNVOTE:

I like that locke pointed out that it's weird more people weren't all over his mistake. It also means other people are happy with disinformation.
Honestly its weird from both a town and scum persceptive, from town's point of view, surely I look pretty scummy if you don't give me the benefit of the doubt, and from scum's pov I'd surely seem like an easy target to try to start a wagon on, I mean I've seen people lynched for less
In post 220, Chemist1422 wrote:I wouldn’t say I’m engaged no
In post 221, Klick wrote:
In post 219, Locke113 wrote:You had a null read Icon in 168, has that changed?
Not really?
It's complicated - I'm null on him, but equally I feel like out of everyone I'm null on, he'd have given me a reason to feel otherwise by this point if he were town. His posts just feel
odd
- whereas my other null reads don't feel any particular way.

I guess you could say I'm null-leaning-scum on Icon without much to back it up other than gut?
I'm curious, out of your lynchpool who do you think would mostly to be scum partners?
I can't give any meaningful answer to that. Chemist and Heaven are too inactive for associatives with anyone, and I don't lean one way or another about a theoretical Locke/Icon team. There hasn't been nearly enough going on yet for associatives.
ive been cutting out a lot of lockes posts i quoted originally because theyre all giving me the same general vibe. they just feel like locke is trying to be productive by just posting long things so people just dont read it and call it townie.
In post 232, Datisi wrote:
In post 230, Klick wrote:Datisi, where's your mind at currently?
At human bones, but I assume you mean game-wise:

Do not lynch today pile: Icon, Klick

Currently in the Do not lynch today pile but if they make an extremely good case I could get persuaded: Mena, Dong

Slowly getting into the Do not lynch today pile: Bella

Do lynch today pile: Chemist, Heaven, Locke
care to explain why?
In post 238, Menalque wrote:I’d lynch in dong/icon atm

Dong, waiting to hear back from you on why I’m wrong about those posts being bad/scummy

Icon, he was around early game and then kinda disappeared? So I feel like that could have been busy work trying to get himself credit for the activity even while I don’t think a lot of his play was really driving the game forward. On the flip side, icon has a rep for being mislynch bait and that makes me hesitant, plus in my only encounter with scum!icon he was trying a lot harder to actively create a fucked up gamestate whereas here he’s just,.. not here?

Now I think about it. I don’t love the fact that dong is TRing icon based on early stuff, not datisi having him in “do not lynch” based on the content he’s provided so far

Also fwiw I lean town on chem? He hasn’t done a lot, but I think he’s done some stuff without really being under pressure yet — and that reminds me more of pfup where he was town, rather than ruby where he was scum and only did anything when he was under pressure from town. I think he’s another player who’s quite easy to mislynxh, so is rather not go here today because I think he’ll become increasingly easy to sort as the game goes on
agreeing with mena on lynchpool. however im unsure of how youre getting to chem!town. care to explain?
In post 245, Donempire wrote: VOTE: Menalquébec
not sure how i feel about the mena vote here. i kinda feel like dong v mena could be tvt.
In post 256, Klick wrote:I'd probably be okay to take a shot at Heaven today? The town is towny enough
how come? care to explain why? what are your reads at this point?
In post 257, Donempire wrote:I'd say let heaven come back or replace before jumping to stuff, lynching him right now and him flipping town would mean we wouldnt have any leads going into day 2 since he basically never interacted with anyone. Instead im wondering what you think about menal? Also, ico hasnt come back so im waiting on him too.
^^^
In post 258, Klick wrote:If Heaven is scum, when is a more appropriate time to lynch them?
If Heaven is town and continues at this level of activity, how are we going to avoid mislynching them later?

I think Menalque is trying to control the narrative of the game in a way that is NAI at the moment. I felt a bit odd early on about him shutting down my Datisi townread, but his explanation for it was reasonable and I can see it coming from town. His push on you is logical. Overall he's giving lots of content we can use to help read him later on, and I don't have sufficient reason to want to lynch him today.
if im scum, you should lynch me sometime soon, but not today. never today tbh.
if im town, you dont mislynch me because im gonna inadvertantly clear myself sometime.
In post 259, Donempire wrote:Lynching a singular scum isnt the end goal, its a means to an end to lynch both of them, that is our single wincon. I've seen many games with a day 1 scum lynch that end on a 3p lylo.
What i want to do today is get a lynch thats fruitfull enough that we dont end up struggling on the coming days, and rushing a heaven lynch, whatever he ends up flipping, will do just that.

Thing about menal is hes posting just enough content to seem like hes advancing but if you look at the content they are hollow and impartial, and that says to me that he has an agenda.
tbh, i kinda got the same feel from the game we played together to a degree. id have to iso everyone before i can make a clear decision
In post 261, Bellaphant wrote:I think my reads need a bit of a check-up, actually, klick. My scum reads on locke and dong have reversed - talking to them both ome on one was helpful - Locke's point about his mistake and dong discussing the reads post were super town, and I think scum dong just votes me, buddies datisi and tries to l-1 me as an 'easier' lynch. I'd like to hear more from locke in general, particularly about his reads.

I'm super bothered by icon's lack of content and the fact he's only recently posted to react defensively to something i said, while misreading the context. I hate that his RVs vote hasn't moved.

I'm anxious about datisi - they keep throwing shade on me even when agreeing with me: votes locke with me for similar reasons but still calls out her scum rwad on me and doesn't want to be sharing my wagon? Keeps making a thing out of a fairly innocuous comment about my day one meta, even on this page...but hasn't voted me. It feels very.... performative, like, 'look at this scum read on bella', even when they are saying their read on me is changing. Performative always seems fake - idve rather they voted me and created a decent wagon at this point. I get that a lot of people are town reading datisi and on the surface I see why, but I can't lie and say this slot isn't pinging me.

Chemist is just frustrating. He has said my name a bunch in his few posts and like...there's a lot more going on in the thread. Hes also asked questions that have been answered.

I can't read you. Middle of the day I was getting scum vibes, I dislike that you are pushing for a bottom feeder lynch, especially heaven when your vote is on chemist, because we need more info day two, as dong said. 'the town is towny enough' is super red-flaggy because it meana you've accepted an easy lynch, rather than a correct one, potentially

Mena can still be town, although I feel like there is a feeling of 'construction' in their posting too. As you said, maybe just a playstle thing?

@mod, I think considering heaven has missed most of the day and should be replaces, and icon has gone Mia, could an extension be considered while we get a replacement?
i like these reads, except the tr on locke.
In post 262, Klick wrote:Tbh I think this is transparently my town game and I'm surprised you of all people don't see it. :P
In regards to the whole 'easy lynch' thing, it's convenient that what's easy happens to correlate with what's likely to be right. Idk, maybe I'm paranoid after last game where the scum were the two least active players. But I am genuinely getting town vibes from most of the active posters. You and Dong are my strongest townreads. Locke seems genuine. I could see myself being wrong about Datisi I guess? But I don't think so.
I've talked in detail about my feelings on Menalque just recently, and I'd wager if he were scum his partner is in [Chemist, Heaven]. His posting gives off the impression that he'd be carrying whatever scumteam he's in. But I'm leaning town on him and feel as though this game will be better off if he's not lynched today.

By PoE on my reads alone I'm left with [Icon, Chemist, Heaven] as likely scum. I don't particularly care how easy it seems - it feels right to me. Avoiding 'easy' lynches got town into a trap last time I played and I'd rather not go down that path again.
assuming im town here who is scum? chem for certain as mena partner and {ico, chem} for likely scum?
In post 270, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: chemist
why. i dont really agree with the naked vote here.
In post 277, Donempire wrote: So to recap:
Klick is my top townread, then ico, then locke, and then bella.
Datisi and Chemist i also dont want to lynch today.
And that leaves Heaven and Menal as the possible lynches, though i of course prefer menal because through that i can make associates.
why is locke town?

i also ended up accidentally hitting refresh midway through this, and i kinda just got tired of reading stuff towards the end. im gonna iso everyone later, hopefully before eod

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Vex Vience »

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Vex Vience »

because [redacted]. cant go any further than that.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Vex Vience »

yea, i never read ahead when posting catchup. i just quote everything and reply as i see fit.
im fine with chem lynch today since i have really nothing to play off of, but assuming chem!town and chem!scum, what next?

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

hiya. also, are we all determined on chemist lynch here? if so, i dont mind bringing him down to l-1. i just feel like we kinda need more information before i can really process more of the game

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

if you lynch me today, then ur borderline throwing tbh

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

i mean, literally i just replaced in, my pred did jackshit, and it seemed like mostly everyone was fine with lynching someone else

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Vex Vience »

tbph, id prefer a chem lynch over mena lynch today.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Vex Vience »

let me read up on a few things, then ill reply.
@mod whats the vc?

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 344, Menalque wrote:Can someone who is TRing dong explain what I’m missing? He literally comes out of the gates with an effort to discredit my initial thoughts on him (the thing about me being drunk) rather than try to explain he insists that I’m misrepping him

If you don’t think I’m misrepping, and this is to everyone professing a townread on dong, why do you think it’s in good faith that he believes in misrepping him?

And then you just have a nonstop process since then where rather than actually case me, he’s constantly evading engaging with what I’m posting, look at last page. There’s no effort there to actually explain what’s wrong with what I’m saying, it’s just a process of picking at semantics — for example, “I think it’s never ever bad for town to lynch scum D1” is something he quotes out of context to say I’m just pushing my opinion rather than being logical. But that’s completely ignoring everything else around it

Then he tries to excuse not engaging properly by saying that’s a trap. This is just scum not wanting to get involved because he knows that he’s gonna look worse and worse the more he actually engages and his reasons don’t add up

Also @klick and @datisi I’m p sure I’m waiting to hear back from both of you regarding questions form page 12
currently i feel like the major reason why im tring dong rn is mostly the actual effort posts. during the night id need to review the game a little bit more since i really dont have very much to work off of considering how late i repped in. for now tho, i feel like u v dong is tvt, and im fine leaving it at that until d2
In post 345, Chemist1422 wrote:I’m a little bit done with being the go-to D1 lynch tbh

VOTE: icon

I feel like they’ve been very overdefensive all game. I’ll have to go meta them to see about Klick’s point about the empty reads tho
i like this post. do you have any feedback/updates on metaing ico?
In post 356, Datisi wrote:
In post 341, Vex Vience wrote:tbph, id prefer a chem lynch over mena lynch today.
Any reason you're not voting then?
currently i have little reason to vote chem imo. im thinking hes town, and i dont wanna lynch that. if were just about to be at deadline, (prob like 12ish hrs from now), and it seems like everyone is fine with voting chem, yea, sure, ill vote him. however, atm, i feel like ico is scummier and should get lynched first.
In post 358, Bellaphant wrote:hi vex

A lot of stuff from your post I answered throughout: let me know if you've anything specific you want from me. Can you tell me a bit more about the locke read?
looking back through his iso, most of his posts feel like theyre just long to be long, and it could easily be expressed with less. 117, kinda 119, 125, 127, 172, 177, 216, 268 and 269 all do that imo.
im calling it scummy because thats exactly what i tried in newbie 1949 and mena called me out on it. its meant to create apathy regarding reading the stuff so people will just look at it and be like "oh theyre town"
In post 365, Donempire wrote:lets just lynch chemist, it seems like the easiest choice right now.
easiest != best

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Vex Vience »

that's where im at with catchup, ill be on and off for the rest of today. i have a few papers i gotta write, plus my new roommate may be moving in today, so i have to clean up the room a bit.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Vex Vience »

i was waiting for vc.
VOTE: ico

L-1

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Vex Vience »

UNVOTE:

ico confirm please

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:19 am

Post by Vex Vience »

chemists vote on me is bad.
im fine with lynching dong, however, site issues might just slow down stuff even further.

VOTE: dong
L-1

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Vex Vience »

ur also ignoring the fact that ico said they aren't masons

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 414, Iconeum wrote: Full disclosure: I'm in a PT with Dong, NOT confirmed town :)

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Vex Vience »

plus dong selfvoted and left a cryptic message saying once they flip, well see why they claimed masons

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

lag seems to be fixed, so im gonna reply to stuff.
@mena only reason why ive been quiet is because its taken me about 5min to make a single post for the past 48hrs. i dont wanna bother with that. now that the lag issue seems to be fixed, im gonna resume my activity.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 411, Chemist1422 wrote:hold up we have HOW much longer

crap uh

VOTE: VV

I don't really know where else to go and it feels like they weren't pushing their reads and were going with the flow more than I'm comfortable with
i repped in at like 2d till deadline, then we got an extension due to sitelag, when in reality, 2d was only playable. I really dont have a connection to the game atm and i just need a flip or two before i can really start getting into things. plus im getting ready to go on break so my professors have been giving me a lot of shit to do.
In post 430, Klick wrote:Neither of those sound like sufficient reasons to lynch Dong, especially since you were leaning town on Dong before all this.
> claim masons
> get cc'd by the person you claimed mason with
> make a cryptic message about information once they flip
> self-vote

that is a very plausible reason to lynch someone right there regardless of a tr
In post 431, Klick wrote:Take a step back for a second and tell me how many times out of 100 you expect Dong to flip scum if we lynch him today.

Because I'd say 1, maaaaybe 2.
50-100 imo
In post 432, Donempire wrote:Actually, this seems like a pretty anticlimactic route. Hell, i went for a chaotic approach, i'll go all in
Due to popular demand, i would like to live for at least one more day.
In place of that i offer you a menalque lynch. Im afraid a bottom feeder chemist lynch is pretty much out of the equation right now. You know i'd never be satisfied with that when i have confirmed scum in my sights.
VOTE: menalque

I think what everyone should keep in mind is that i can both explain my reasoning on the mason claim and a menal lynch will give us a lot more information, along with flipping scum of course.
whats stopping you from explaining now?
In post 463, Chemist1422 wrote:Chem
Menal
Datisi
Klick
Bella
Locke
VV

No idea on DE/Icon but I’m tinfoiling that they’re lovers
decent enough readlist, except for where you put me.
In post 464, Klick wrote:Vox pretty explicitly says he thinks Mena/Dong is TvT and he doesn't want to sort there today. That changes after the Mason claim, but all in all I think his approach to the situation is null.
because we went from "ok, this person is confirmed town" to "ok, this person is a liar, and i have no idea how to sort that, but ik ill get info on ico from it, so they can die"
In post 467, Bellaphant wrote:Backing away came from 'Chemist/Vex isn't feeling particularly likely at this point based on Chemist's push - I don't think he panic-limps into a wagon on his scumbuddy (and I'm not getting the impression that he's resigned to his own lynch either).
if i was scum id be trying to push for a much more active thread presence, esp because datisi and mena are here, and ik theyd call me out on it, thus making the game that much more fun for me
In post 470, Menalque wrote: VV — prob town but he’s kinda quiet and I do think that scum!him does potentially try to pocket me hard after recent interactions
like i said, lag. it took me 5 min to make a single post, much less actually get to the site. i kinda gave up at that point with most things until it got fixed, which is now.
In post 473, Donempire wrote: Vex has been silently wagoning the most popular wagon since he came.
already explained this. most of it is because of the lag. outside of that, i haven't really had a connection to this game and i need flips to really get going at this point

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Vex Vience »

@mod v/la for 72hrs

currently on fall break. ill try to reply to stuff sooner or later.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Vex Vience »

why does scum have to explicitly no-kill here mena? what does scum gain from doing so?
not only that, theres four other possibilities that ur just not looking at:
- theres a doctor, and they targeted whoever mafia was gonna kill
- theres a jailkeeper, and they targeted whoever mafia was gonna kill OR they targeted whichever mafia was preforming the kill
- theres a roleblocker, and they targeted whichever mafia was preforming the kill
- some combination thereof

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Vex Vience »

heres some other thoughts as well:
In post 504, Donempire wrote:I got a few interesting stuff to say, but im going to wait for bella before i say anything.
no, please say it now.
In post 507, Bellaphant wrote:Happy. You?

Not immediately, no. Maybe later. I reread you, mena, datisi and vex overnight.
and what did you get from it?
In post 508, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: Bella
bad vote.
also, why are you nakedvoting bella out of the gate?
In post 515, Donempire wrote: For why i claimed masons, i thought ico would claim neighbours and get lynched somehow, and i didnt want my townread to be lynched, since i didnt think we could communicate effectively and not get fastlynched with so little until end of day, and i didnt really think i'd be able to save him at the last second.
Not trying to buddy him, i said specifically to just claim neighbours if pressure mounted because my no 1 priority there was to avoid a ico mislynch first and foremost. I think i got pretty good reactions from the whole debacle as well. Menal and vox' responses arent too much to think about but datisi rubs me the wrong way near EoD. Cant really see a town motivation in doing something like what she did.
In post 516, Donempire wrote:Im still sticking with my menal read but im not going to focus much on him today, i have around 2 and maybe 3 candidates as his partner right now so i'll be more focused on narrowing that list down.

Bella, can you make an updated readslist? Doesnt need to have proof behind it, just wondering where you stand on things as of now.
thats still a very shitty reason to just flat-out claim masons imo. it kinda makes sense the more i think about it, but its still a shitty reason to claim masons.
In post 520, Bellaphant wrote:@klick, disagree hard about the dong thing - it was pretty clear at the time what he was doing and why so his explanation has just...confirmed what I was thinking

@dong, reads when I'm less drunk. The tldr was I felt worse about mena and locke, still pretty town on datisi, ico is 99% town, I strongly want to believe you are town (although I'm anxious about your entry into today), vex looks lots worse with that flip and I'm still way too null on klick.
is that all you got from your re-read?
In post 533, Saudade wrote:I hardclaim mason
are you being serious on this or no? because im really tempted to vote you bc of that and how yesterday went
In post 541, Menalque wrote: Not loving that kori has instantly gone VLA after no kill and kinda worried that he might be trying to hardpocket me because I think there’s a good chance he takes this approach to my a lot as either alignments bc
reasons
i dont go v/la after a no kill or something like that. i only go v/la if life dictates so. and because of the fact i slept all of yesterday + the fact im on break dictated that i should go v/la.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Vex Vience »

alright, what do you wanna talk about? im currently here.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 557, Menalque wrote:Okay cool:

(1) you seemed like you were fairly strongly TRing me p quickly yesterday. I kinda gave that a pass yesterday bc I was really focused on making people see dong!scum and I felt like anyone able to see what I was seeing was towny. Now (while dong is still very much scum) I’m a bit calmer and I wanna know how you got to town!me.
mostly based on the fact you were acting extremely similarly to how you did in newbie 1949. plus the way you were casing dong felt similar as well, so i felt pretty confident saying you were town.
(2) what’s your opinion on the chem wagon, especially the way it got rapid pushed after dong finally started to gain momentum? Specifically, what do you think it says about klick, icon, and dong?
theres at least one scum in it. maybe two, but i really dont see it being two unless {klick, dong} are scum and ico is just town.
(3) what’s your read on bella?
bella could be town here, but im not really seeing anything that scum couldnt easily fake. im kinda waiting on what bella got from rereading the game overnight tho.
Menalque wrote:
In post 341, Vex Vience wrote:tbph, id prefer a chem lynch over mena lynch today.
Yeah, it was this, it seemed like a slightly odd phrasing when talking about lynching your top TR vs someone you’d just said you were fine with lynching
it was mostly because of the fact we had 2ish days until eod, plus i really didn't feel like i could argue off your lynch at that point if it came down to it

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 561, Menalque wrote:(1) I’m p sure you said that you read my meta as part of 1949, right? Why do you think my behaviour here being similar to my behaviour there that I couldn’t be in my scumrange?

Like the thing I’m having trouble with is whether you were genuinely able to read me well based on that recent meta or if you TRing me hard early on was TMI which is why I want you to explain your thought process there as much as possible
rn, im personally not even sure what my thought process is. the game currently makes no sense to me and the entire fake-mason claim debacle is still just messing with me. i dont feel like ur scum here; its mostly just a gut read for me atm. id rather just stick with something and bullshit my way through the rest of the game until i actually feel like i have a decent enough grasp on the game and
then
re-evaluate the rest of the game and figure out what you are.

im not saying what youre doing is out of your scumrange either. you could be playing to your scummeta, but that gets into something else i dont really wanna argue about atm: the fact from what i can remember, your town and scum meta is just about the same. with the fake mason claim and then trying to argue that, i dont really wanna touch it. id rather just assume youre town here and move along with it so i can at least start getting somewhere.
Re: not thinking you could argue off it. That kind of makes sense logically but idk if it makes sense emotionally? Just from all my interactions with you I think you have self-confidence to a fault so idk why you’d go with a lynch on your top TR bc you didn’t believe you could argue off it
i definitely could if i were to put myself up to it. but as of rn, im really not. like i said above, the game isnt really making sense to me, and i personally just tend to stop caring/give up if i cant figure something out. plus with the fact that i just repped in, (or repped in very recently), and that i didnt really have anything solid to base things off of id rather just get confirmed information in the game so i could start figuring things out.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Vex Vience »

i just woke up and skimmed the thread. sauce seems scummy to me, and I wouldn’t mind lynching them today
VOTE: sauce

also, ill get you the readlist after i get back with my food and actually re-read thread

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Vex Vience »

yea, i just couldnt be bothered to look at how to spell their name so im using sauce.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Vex Vience »

{Myself, bella, dong}

{mena}

{klick, datisi}

{}
- Null
{}

{ico}

{sauce}

bella and dong are confirmed via claim, altho i feel like dong could potentially be scum. thats a tinfoil thought i really dont wanna think about rn tbh.

@dong

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Vex Vience »

i could be sold on klick scum, tho i really feel like the locke/sauce slot is scum. ill case them later.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

missed ico being saved. id have to sleep on what that makes my reads.
also, im gonna case the locke/sauce slot tomorrow and prove why they're scum.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

also, if it wasn't obvious already saude, i scumread your pred, you've done jackshit to make me re-evaluate that.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

if you want the tl;dr version of why im scumreading your slot:
1) locke did jackshit. most of his posts are direct re-phrasings of other things.
2) a lot of lockes posts feel needlessly long and could be said with a lot less.
3) youve done jackshit since replacing in, and have put forth 0 effort to trying to get people to reconsider their read of you and your pred.
4) pretty much all of your posts feel completely pointless and were just made to make it look like you're actually being active when youre doing jackshit.

not only that, pretty much the most useful thing youve done is setup spec, which isn't really that helpful to begin with. not only that, youve basically just said i have no reason for my scumread which is helpful how? if anything, it only justifies mine more since instead of trying to make me reconsider it, youre just saying "oh you have no reason for it and you cant come up with one"

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Vex Vience »

i thought about it some more:
if ico can't be scum here, then the team has to be: {klick, saude} with dong potentially being scum instead of klick.
if its not that, then i seriously need to re-evaluate the entire game.

also, ill get started on the saude case tomorrow.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Vex Vience »

ico, what has saude done to solve the game so far? they've just sat around and posted jackshit. it's one of the major reasons i havent bothered with the case yet because their playstyle is so obviously scummy yet everyone is acting like they're confirmed.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Vex Vience »

im vt as well. if it takes me flipping vt to prove that saude is scum, so be it. i really doubt ill have enough time to actually fully flesh out a case before deadline since i apparently have a group project due in a couple of days, and as far i can tell, none of my partners have done jackshit, so im having to do all of it.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Vex Vience »

no, i explained earlier that i have a group project due soon and none of my group partners have done anything.
im seeing klick!scum over datisi!scum because i played as scum with you, first off, but second off, while i could see neighborhood enabler being mafia-aligned, i really doubt it over the vt claim.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

ik ive been lurking because of the project, but like, how tf does this post come from town?
In post 863, Saudade wrote:Well your fos is voting me so you should vote vex just to spite him

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Vex Vience »

i got mailman'd and was told this:

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Vex Vience »

also, i really don't fucking wanna play this game after seeing saude flip town and their horribly scummy play tbh.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Vex Vience »

vex also isn't scummy by play, whoever said that is a liar, esp if it's mena or datisi. this is like the only time trying to meta-read me as korina is actually justified.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Vex Vience »

ok, i saw who said im scummy by play. kilck, i'm not scummy by play. sure lurking is part of my old scum-meta and you could theoretically read me on that, however, that's literally the hardest one to read me off of since i do it as both town and scum. mostly when im not into a game, but it happens as both alignments. you trying to tell me my play of lurking due to IRL is scummy is scummy itself.

VOTE: klick die scum

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Vex Vience »

figured as much tbh. your claim was shady af and didnt really make very much sense to be coming from town. who was your partner as well?
also, i wouldve probably called you out as scum, but literally saude flipping town killed my motive to play, plus other reasons, like depression just killed my mood to play.

i was gonna send tl a pm saying to replace me but... ggs.

#CultsArentBastard

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”