Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 504, Juice wrote:Asuka, BBT and Delta Wave I think seem the most town
now watch this be the scum team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gonna vote with my gut for now and see how I feel once I read the rest of the game.

VOTE: Ausuka
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8, Ausuka wrote:This is a pretty standard game opener for this site
At first, I thought this was pretty scummy it's like
oh this is standard, nothing to see here!
but rereading it it's maybe not really scummy but then I felt like she comes off a bit conscious with the lite OMGUS is .

I know I'm tunneling a bit but the Frog/Ausuka back and forth on p.3 felt like theatre and his deceleration that Ausuka/inutile are both town made me worry that he knew I was town and Ausuka/inutile both being town was a false dilemma.
In post 87, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Shading can only be done by wolves?
I mentioned this in another game and you are correct but ppl nowadays throw out the shade word for anyone that disagrees/criticizes them.
In post 99, Frogsterking wrote:I believe Inutile is Town because of their fight with Asuka. Scum are rarely going to square off like that at the beginning of the game.
The last time I played with someone that used this as justification for reading a slot they were scum. Not to mention that it's just poor reasoning.
In post 130, Frogsterking wrote:Once I saw Eir and Greeting both voted Ghandi
silly take

I would like to see frogs case on Gandhi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 193, Frogsterking wrote:I believe Gandhi is manipulative because they're charismatic.
I am super unimpressed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so, at this point I'm conflicted about how I feel. I didn't find Gandhi scummy and thought that Frogs reasoning was silly but is a little odd. He
WAS
here for the first 4 pages so I'm not sure why he's commenting on it. You could maybe make the argument that he's newb scum that tried to lurk off the pressure on him and then come back and voted his attacker.

but also

Frogs unvote is really really weird. If he thinks Gandhi is scum why unvote and join a smaller wagon?
In post 342, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nuclear Gandhi (3): Eiralox, Greeting, Juice
Juice (2): furtiveglance, Frogsterking
In post 560, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Town gets townread by solving the game, not by manipulating other players into believing they are town.
maybe in a normal world but not here. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My initial thinking is that

BlueBloodedToffee
furtiveglance
hutmeil
hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500
Nuclear Gandhi

are all likelier town slots and

Mapuche Never Die
DeltaWave
Frogsterking
Greeting
Ausuka

are on the scummy side.

I might be a little more suspicious of Gandhi now. Before MND replaced in I was thinking "yeah hey Juice could be lurk scum." and clearly I don't like this misread of my slot. I also don't really get
In post 551, Mapuche Never Die wrote:If I was not catching up, my vote would be on Intuile.
though I guess the alternate reading would be that he doesn't have a hood b/c his scumbuddies would tell them its safe to vote there.
In post 557, DeltaWave wrote:Mapuche Never Die - holding off on judgment due to replacement
but he just posted 12 times above this, why do you need to wait for more cotent? What are his good points?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tis a little lacking, yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I actually meant your response but sure, my read is lacking and you didn't call me out on this why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just seemed a bit defensive and aggressive. It's possible that I'm misreading your tone but someone being misread and their response is
your read is lacking
just seems kinda odd to me.

What are your thoughts on my or anyone else's content since your last post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still want to know why Frog unvoted Gandi to join a smaller Juice wagon while still scum reading Gandhi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you're aligned with the Persian Empire and the Ottomans

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you're aligned with the Persian Empire and the Ottomans

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so good it posted twice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You might be our default elimination mostly b/c you aren't really helping yourself. thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no? tbf I still thought Gandi was the leading wagon and he's not helping himself and I don't think most town read him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 619, Nero Cain wrote:I still want to know why Frog unvoted Gandi to join a smaller Juice wagon while still scum reading Gandhi.

3rd time I've asked this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would you be productive day 3 and not day 2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 639, Ausuka wrote:I would be willing to wagon either hutmeil or hoppip.
Why did eiralox drop from your scum reads? I thought you were town reading hoppip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 657, Ausuka wrote:
In post 656, Nero Cain wrote:Why did eiralox drop from your scum reads? I thought you were town reading hoppip?
Have you gotten me confused with someone else??? I have been vocally townreading eiralox and scumreading hoppip for a long time
its possible

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

admittedly, there was some skimming involved but I was able to read the whole game last night,

My worry here is that Gandhi is "perpetually behind" as a scum tactic rather than actually just being too lazy/busy to catch up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, Ausuka says those are shitty reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 665, DeltaWave wrote:we aren't going to eliminate gandhi.
why not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: MND

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 683, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 681, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: MND
Why
Why not?

It feels like you are active lurking and my vote was partly cast in an attempt to spur you into action. But also thinking back I'm thinking that Juice could maybe have been scum afterall. Like I get that coincidences happen but saying that the RVS just happened to land on someone that was a viable wagon at that point seems a bit iffy to me.

its 2 days and change till deadline and you are still back on p11.

So many are being so useless with their votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 702, Mapuche Never Die wrote:I’m not active lurking, I replaced in 2 days ago and now am catching up?
but your pace is plodding. You have lots of little posts and it looks like you are trying to make yourself look more active than you really are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Greeting. You do realize that part of scums jobs is to make "good points" and try to come off as townie? They are going to poke holes and cast doubt on town b/c that like their job. I personally don't think that your reason to town read him is very good. What do you think about my accusation that he's active lurking?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

at least you answered the q unlike Delta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why you town reading MND and Gandhi. I think you were asked both.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I imagine that scum juice would taste like clam juice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just don't really get the hutmeil case. Like I could maybe buy into
he's not being as active as normal
but beyond that its ????

Part of me just feels like voting out MND or Gandhi would be fairly constructive b/c I don't trust Gandhi's
leave me until day 3
and I think MND's plodding catchup is fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

to you know actually catch up.

I think a lot of his oneliners are unneeded and he could just read the game and give his conclusion. It makes me feel like he's just puffing up his post count to look active.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 156, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nuclear Gandhi (3): Eiralox, Greeting, Frogsterking
inutile (3): DeltaWave, Nuclear Gandhi, Mohab500
DeltaWave (2): furtiveglance, BlueBloodedToffee
furtiveglance (1): Ausuka
this was the vc before Juice voted Gandhi and the argument that was made that the Gandhi vote was RVS and it being on the lead wagon was just a coincidence. I'm not all that sure if I buy that. Given that I think he's active lurking it makes me think this is a scum slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hutmeil could be scum I guess.
In post 526, hutmeil wrote:
In post 518, Ausuka wrote:I checked his meta and while he isn't the most active player - there is *definitely* something missing here.

VOTE: hutmeil
I get the vote on me sure. Anything I can answer for you to help ease your mind?
this is the only thing that kinda is real scummy to me since I think town get more upset when they are misread. But beyond that, it seems like a meta read which I'd p much agree with.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I get that he replaced in but I don't think being a replace absolves him of any crime. 25 pages doesn't seem like that much but this isn't a novel. He has a bunch of small little one liner that could have just been condensed into 1 or 2 bigger posts so it just feels like he's trying to look really active. I don't think a lot of people really agree with me but that's how I feel. I doubt he would have finished in 44 hours (the deadline before it was frozen)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's frozen now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

with the deadline frozen we prob shouldn't kill anyone till MND catches up and Mohabs replace does the same.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? was there any reason that we didn't get any posts about it like we did for the first 11 pages? What are your conclusions?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

possibly. Could have already left after 801 or is busy writing a post but it is odd that we got posts about the first 11 pages and then ??? 11-25 doesn't get mentioned at all and he doesn't give his overall conclusions.

getting ragged about his early catchup he go "fuggit, I'm not going to post thoughts anymore."?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or not not at all, just maybe not as in depth

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they are clearly an alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 801, Mapuche Never Die wrote:I haven’t been able to read the game in one sitting.
I figured but you still could have combined those posts into a larger post instead dragging it out of like 40 posts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I forgot what my larger point was here or maybe it was just to question Greeting logic here.
In post 783, Greeting wrote:
In post 739, Ausuka wrote: Anyway, I'm trying to ask where his gamesolving intent is evident? I haven't gotten much of a read out of MND so far.
Posts like , , , , , - all have the intention of solving the game imo.
561-scum abandoning a town wagon so they don't look so bad isn't an impossibility.
585-its similar to a point in (which he called weird btw) there's not really a conclusion here, does he think frog was scummy for this like I did?
599-is more like a defense of Frog/Ausuka than scumhunting. Is he scum reading BBT?
607-this might be an ok point. You RVS voted Gandhi on p5 and then said he needed pressure for ??? reason and then you get called out for it. I think it's a valid point but is he scumreading you here?
703/4-I guess this is ok and I guess its tracks with 599/607.

It's possible that my distaste for his catchup style is clouding my judgment as his takes aren't that bad although I like the stuff about you better than his BBT stuff.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know if I'm town reading MND. I don't think Gandhi/MND is an either/or situation if that's what you are asking. I'm suspicious of Gandhi saying that he won't be caught up till day 3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 832, Crescent wrote:I'm a kitty. Meow.
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean MAYBE its just something like a hut/bbt/ and one of hoppip/Eiralox and scum are doing kinda shit all but we'll see.

I sort of don't think Furt would blatantly town read his scum buddy but thats maybe a flip we could consider if the game isn't solved after ^ are flipped. Of course this all depends on hutmeil flipping scum and if he doesn't I think that raises both Furt and Ausuka's scum chances.

VOTE: hutmeil

someone should intent so he can claim and we have time to do something else if we wanted to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just claim guy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you town flip then it makes it look like furt knew you were town and Ausuka gets a huge downgrade. Also, you were a MND counter so your town flip also makes him very sus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh you did claim VT...eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 856, furtiveglance wrote:Why are you excluding Greeting from this terrible analysis? They're currently the main cw.
Were they? kinda. Vc 1.8 has MND in the lead so in my opinion his wagon overtook his, the Greeting wagon just kinda sat there.

Greeting has a sorta scummy playstyle and I was scum reading them earlier. I think if hut townflips then Greeting should be a consideration for the chopping block.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 866, furtiveglance wrote:I need to go now but get off hutmeil and get on Greeting.
In post 867, Eiralox wrote:cos if hutmeil isn't scum and greeting is the unspoken vibe i've gotten from a few players(won't mention who yet) is a dire need to draw attention away from greeting.
no way scum is just these two and hut and they are trying to hard push a Greeting wagon, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 873, Greeting wrote:I am not sure what is so scummy that I’ve done in this game.
For me it was mainly that you spent most of early game talking about your town reads and thats like really easy to do as scum. Wasn't really till that you started talking about your POE.

I had felt like your RVS on Gandhi and then leaving your vote there for "pressure" was scummy.
In post 197, Greeting wrote:and Ausuka is town, but my gut tells me that something's not right here.
I assumed this line was about Ausuka, was it? if not who was it about? if so what was "not right"?

Was worried that your POE was a shit ton of mislimable town and you as scum could just use POE ad nauseam to justify your votes.

I'm down with the whole "hut isn't playing to his town meta/he's not being proactive." but I don't really think you've been either. Hut is p good flip today and we can just go from there tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 883, Greeting wrote:I do townhunting rather than scumhunting quite often in games.
i see claims of townhunting come from scum way more than I do from town. :o
In post 883, Greeting wrote:And also, it was kinda a long time ago?
That's not how cancel culture works! There's no statute of limitations on the internet. :lol:
In post 883, Greeting wrote:Oh and I’m not really sure what my town meta is, I have a lot of towngames and played differently in many of them.
wasn't saying anything about your meta just that you aren't being all that proactive similar to hutmei.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 898, Crescent wrote:he tunnels on MND quite a bit, and I want some more elaboration on his though process with Hutmeil.
What do you think about my reasons to tunnel on MND?

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. There's no way for me to know what Huts alignment is until he flips or is investigated. I can see how him not being proactive could be scum him sitting back and not doing anything. I was also considering deadline implications. I think when I voted we had just under 2 days left and getting him to claim and giving us time
before the deadline was something needed. a d1 nl is prob eh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm impulsive, yes but I sorta hate the idea that I can't scumread a scummy slot b/c it has a new occupant.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how dare you not know Huts alignment!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 910, furtiveglance wrote:Nero Cain
just b/c I'm aware that you could be scum that knows we are running up town?

Even if Hut was flipped green you are still down my totem pole a bit but I think it's a solid strat to town read town and make yourself look good. I don't know why you are up in arms over this.

Are you telling me that if I town read someone that you really thought was scum you wouldn't even consider that I knew they were town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF to BBT, suspecting a player that's not posting or scumhunting isn't some crazy out there logic. I mean yeah, you could argue that he's doing that as scum but it's practically the same reason that Hut is getting run up and what people get ran up for all the time.

Juice was inactive ITG but not sitewide. I thought Juice's claim that the vote on Gandhi being an RVS vote was bullshit
In post 156, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi
(3): Eiralox, Greeting, Frogsterking
inutile (3): DeltaWave, Nuclear Gandhi, Mohab500
I also feel like just trying to laugh off suspicion on you is pretty scummy.
In post 237, Juice wrote:someone scum reads me for my RVS - ROFLCOPTER
I kinda got the impression that it might be a DGB alt which would explain why it's so scummy and still have a green pm but yeah....I didn't/don't think MND is all that townie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Honestly, Eiralox isn't talking about Deltawave enough.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my only issue with eiolax is that he's not talking about Deltawave enough

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no rest 4 you, you evil cat!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Greeting could very well be scum but I hate the idea of killing an unclaimed.

Crescent and MND both look kinda bad for helping to contribute to a nl, assuming Hut doesn't get it.

not a fan of BBT's drive by vote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you voted Greeting when you THOUGHT there were only 3 hours left. You and him could have contributed to a nl if 3 other people didn't vote for Greeting or 1 more Hut. Its like you were passing the buck and leaving the game to chance.

greeting should claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is there a reaon why tou list the post# but don't link it? Like ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1036, Crescent wrote:MND flat out said he would hammer Hut if he came down to it and you are completely ignoring this.
but if you and him voted Greeting and deadline ended would you have contributed to a nl? yes. If anyone is taking things out of context it's you b/c I said IF he doesn't get it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't need to quote, just wrap it in post tags

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1008, Nero Cain wrote:Crescent and MND both look kinda bad for helping to contribute to a nl, assuming Hut doesn't get it.
I mean, I actually used the word assuming but I think it's clear that I meant if Hut didn't die (or Greeting though I sorta thought he wouldn't be a viable contender.) then you would have contributed to a nl and that makes you look bad. Seems like a pretty accurate statement so I'm not sure why you are getting riled up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1046, Ausuka wrote:town would genuinely decide that the best way to get information is to be intentionally scummy and then get irritated when people scumread you for being scummy
this is how everytown player is that thinks slayers gambit is a good idea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Slayer's gambit is essentially playing "scummy" with the assumption that scum will try to push you and you find scum that way. Like I'm not saying that's what Hut was doing but I do feel like thats what alot of new players do. And sometimes they get MAD for being scum read and I think it's hilarious and your made me think of that.

It's like smoking 2 packs a day and then getting mad at the cig company when you get lung cancer. If you partake in risky behavior don't get mad at the consequences.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why hasn't Greeting claimed? or has he?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have 2ish hours before I leave. If I need to switch to Greeting I can but I'll wait for a hard claim and I'd also like to see an explanation for

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes it such a believable claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1028, Greeting wrote:nyway, if I was hammered then town just shot itself in the foot.
I mean it was obvious that greeting was soft claiming pr here. I was sorta thinking this was scum
ATE
so we didn't hammer him for real.

I was also sorta thinking that Hut could be town b/c I really think that scum would be far more likely to claim PR like ^^^

Another thought I had was that Hut actually was a VT and the Greeting wagon was about getting another claim. But that would mean they were both town and scum is something like BBT, Cresent, ???

or maybe there's just scum in hut/greeting and I'm overthinking things

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what should I do, Ausuka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: hutmei

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

be more tryhard

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its still night 1 but I can post. WTF?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I was suspecting of cresent and thought it was possible that frut knew that hut was town so she prob had him killed so I looked bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: BBT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

possibly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think Ausuka is the 3rd? She was town reading Eiralox right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its possible that it's just very simply an Eiralox/Ausuka team and maybe the POE is

Eiralox
Ausuka
BBT
hopip

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol no. sorry you rolled scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I'm sorry but I just don't buy the story about Ausuka thinking those two were masons. Like I could see where it makes ~sense~ but it also fees like some made up bullshit from the scum pt.

These were my early reads that Ausuka said were bad (and they were!) but it makes a ton of more shit if we assume Ausuka is informed and knew they were wrong.
In post 573, Nero Cain wrote:My initial thinking is that

BlueBloodedToffee
furtiveglance
hutmeil

hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500

Nuclear Gandhi

Mapuche Never Die
DeltaWave
Frogsterking
Greeting

Ausuka
In reality, the POE prob is Gandhi, Ausuka, Eiralox, hopip, BBT but I think its just Ausuka/Eiralox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: eiralox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She also came in to defend herself and didn't push anyone or talk about who is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can nuke em later, no need to waste our days lim on a NPC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

girls, you are both pretty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty sure that Greeting would still get a pm. This is a mechanics q so it should be something the mod can answer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda think this'll be a scum win b/c ya'll ain't going to vote out Ausuka.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1139, Nero Cain wrote:like I'm sorry but I just don't buy the story about Ausuka thinking those two were masons. Like I could see where it makes ~sense~ but it also fees like some made up bullshit from the scum pt.

These were my early reads that Ausuka said were bad (and they were!) but it makes a ton of more shit if we assume Ausuka is informed and knew they were wrong.
In post 573, Nero Cain wrote:My initial thinking is that

BlueBloodedToffee
furtiveglance
hutmeil

hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500

Nuclear Gandhi

Mapuche Never Die
DeltaWave
Frogsterking
Greeting

Ausuka
In reality, the POE prob is Gandhi, Ausuka, Eiralox, hopip, BBT but I think its just Ausuka/Eiralox
Also last night she came in and defended herself, but didn't talk about who was scum. Then blank votes eiralox. Then today comes in and has a shit fight with eiralox wich kinda looks like distancing, One could argue that I have conf bias but I really don't think she should be getting a free pass after tunneling town all d1,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1226, Ausuka wrote:Also I had literally just woken up to a scumflip, why would you expect me to have reads ready instantly
everyone else did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1227, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wait, why do you have so many green in your reads?

Have I missed something?
i think all my d1 scumreads were wrong save for Ausuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1229, Ausuka wrote:I'm not going to think too hard about a mafia game at 6am
Why did you get on and sign in if you didn't want to think about the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe I'm alone here but that just doesn't fly with me. Like you are saying that you didn't want to think about mafia at 6 am but you signed in specifically to DEFEND your d1 actions. I could be wrong of course, but I just don't really understand why MND and BBT are giving you a free pass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but why did you feel like it was important to announce that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why did you think it was important to get online and let us know that you "misread" mohab b/c you thought he was a mason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

deflect.

your motivations.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do I even post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe?

If Ausuka was scum with Mohaab/Cresent I think there's some scum motivation in getting on to just quickly defend herself. If its 6am and she didn't feel like thinking or playing this game why was it so so so important to get on and claim that?

No one sees that so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1250, Frogsterking wrote:Can you elaborate on what caused your reads to flip?
it makes sense to me that an informed Ausuka would call my reads bad b/c she knew they were bad. I was also coming from a place where an Eiralox/Cresent team makes

MND
Greeting
Gandhi

town

leaving a POE of

BlueBloodedToffee
DeltaWave
Frogsterking
hoppip
Ausuka

If I follow through on my theory then delta and frog are town

leaving

BBT
hopip
Ausuka

are its just my thought that I think its Ausuka over hopip/BBT but they'll prob be flipped b4 her.

like I'm really confused why ppl are townreading her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe Eira is just picking up on me pushing a Eira/Ausuka team and playing me but this post really makes me go :igmeou:
In post 1232, Eiralox wrote:I don't think their push on me is meticulous or inspired but I can't in good conscience frame it as scum rn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a law firm without backstabbing? Such a bore

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I want to know your reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 583, Ausuka wrote:
In post 582, Nero Cain wrote: just seemed a bit defensive and aggressive. It's possible that I'm misreading your tone but someone being misread and their response is
your read is lacking
just seems kinda odd to me.

What are your thoughts on my or anyone else's content since your last post?
Sorry your read sucks :(

I don't have any thoughts I want to share other than the question to Eiralox, otherwise I would have just, like, posted them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess maybe I misread a lil' b/c you are commenting on the read on you and not my reads as a whole.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1288, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: hoppip

I like this!
Do you feel like since toy did nothing but vote town yesterday you should maybe rethink your reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really think that's something to get upset over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's not what I said, I asked you if you think you need to rethink your reads.

though I don't really know where your head is at right now b/c you aren't really talking about your reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ah the pushback

and nope

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though it is kinda funny that you are fussing @ me for fussing at you for not talking about your reads at 6am
In post 1226, Ausuka wrote:Also I had literally just woken up to a scumflip, why would you expect me to have reads ready instantly
but now you are saying that nothing changed for you
In post 1295, Ausuka wrote:my mindset of who is acting towny or scummy isn't suddenly going to flip overnight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so like the Cresent scum flip changed absolutely nothing for you? your scumreads are still hoppip and ???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you vote your scumbuddy for town cred if they were going down?

You voted him for a hot minute and then went back to your d1 push. It doesn't seem like the scumflip has changed your view of the gamestate much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that just b/c Ausuka is widely town read that it's impossible to be scum. You aren't caught up on the thread so you are just sorta talking out of your ass.

Like just b/c Ausuka's main push was on town (hut) and 2 of her other 3 pushes were on town (furt/me) doesn't mean she HAS to be scum but I don't see why she's being widely town read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean ok? but you did push inutile. Saying that you got off for ????? reasoning doesn't really disprove my point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #120) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but no one is doing anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what did Klick say to get you to vote her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sure, If Ausuka was being misread as town she wouldn't care but why would a town Ausuka reply to that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh I guess we did say her name 3 times

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AHHHHHHH!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

weren't u town reading gandhi anyways?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think Frog is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so me and a guy that was lite scumreading you based on the first 13 pages when there were at least 4 ppl hard town reading you and prob Delta making the total 5, yourself is 6. Those #'s just kinda don't add up. If you want to make the argument that he switch from hard town reading you calling you scum is suspicious, then sure fine have at it, but I don't think he made a switch when you were viable b/c you newver were.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mapuche Never Die
BlueBloodedToffee
DeltaWave
Greeting
Eiralox

through delta on there b/c IDK but even sans delta hats still 4

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #129) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no offense but those seem kinda...
IIOA
y to me. If you are scum I applaud you for trying to get out of a d2 lim. It could work. Waiting on the hopip replace and delta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #130) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I
nformation
I
nstead
o
f
A
nalysis
is just so long to write, your new so you didn't know what it was

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #131) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think deriding your posts as
IIOA
, when they were, is a plenty fair assessment. If you want to argue that I haven't done much today then sure fine but you (and Ausuka IMO) were the one that tried to set the stage for a mason claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #132) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1432, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Nero seems very stuck in a tunnel.
In post 1417, Ythan wrote:Eiralox (3):
Mapuche Never Die
, Greeting, Nero Cain
:shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #133) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #134) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1441, Eiralox wrote:Honestly don't know where to look for a third if not hoppip.
y r u looking 4 a 3rd and not a 2nd?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nitpicks r fun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y is eira obv town, Klick?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Greeting, were you calling MND scum in ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1484, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Nero is saying questionable reasons for scumreading Eiralox, I still scumread Eiralox
Are you a Robbnva alt? :shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It was a bit dumb (his post not yours) yeah

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we are just coasting. I have like o interest in flipping Greeting today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Delta not voting is yuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

until we find out more about the setup I think Greeting is off the table.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I voted BBT earlier and said he was prob in the POE. He seems like he's doing shit all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Not Known 15

I'd vote out a scummy luck sack. I'm willing to follow Klick even though I think Eiralox is still pretty scummy.

claim ASAP nk15

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c inactivity is seen as scum motivation and if we voted out eiralox today and he doesn't flip scum then nk15 just gets tunneled o tomorrow anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if nk15 flips scum then im closer to my wincon and if nk15 is town then I A.) Don't have to read an nk15 post and B.) I get to make fun of Ausuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #147) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

seems like a win win for me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

poor greeting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nice to see that Nuclear Gandhi repped back in

minor oversight, thanks for pointing it out ~Gamma
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it could be BBT?

I still dislike eiralox though. I'm willing to follow Klick though but I thought his slow roll yesterday was pretty scummy. He spent the ENTIRE day phase and never came to any conclusion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really think its impossible that Ausuka pushes town d1 (hum) and then busses one buddy (hop) while lite distancing from mohab

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1556, Eiralox wrote:Me 2 ............ idk y.*sigh*
y did you sigh here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its a shame that Klick thinks you are obvtown

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like idk, town seems like it's in a pretty good position so you agreed with Ausuka that the last scum was prob frog but you are sighing like you are reluctant to...like I just don't get why you seem so...defeated. And then when I asked you why (which I think is a pretty fair q) you are deflecting from me b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like why are you being so defensive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't think its MND or Delta.

So maybe the intermediate POE is BBT/Frog?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: BBT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

klick what made you decide to remove Ausuka from the POE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #160) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why doesn't BBT make sense?

I still don't get why you and Klick are townreading Ausuka now. Just the hopip flip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #161) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

claim frogger

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #162) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ima hammer unless ausuka has anymore words

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #163) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: frogger

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #164) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #165) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

have you even posted this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I've already hammered so like...do you know that the game will still be ongoing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think you could be yeah. Its been a while since I did an iso dive but I'm hardly the first person to think that a slot not giving out content is just scum lurking it out. You've been here awhile so I'm surprised that you are surprised that I think this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #168) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh noes what happened!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #169) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dw I like it rough

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #170) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If not you, who is scum then BBT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why were you voting frog if you hadn't ISO'd scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good job guys

the cop was prob op and mafia should have atleast had a roleblock.

the vig is ??? b/c there was a chance it just kils to

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oof. This was an asterisk town win. I think a large portion of the scum team was under suspicion and I think the result could have been the same but with the mod error affecting the outcome it's not as clear. I'm not really sure how he misread that but it's just a mistake and he's far from the first person to do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can I ask how common are replacements on this site? Something about the game length makes me want to take a deeper look at things than I usually do while also coming in extremely rarely, and I see there's been plenty of replacements already much more than I'm used to seeing.
There's a meme that scum rep out more often presumably b/c they don't like playing scum/don't like being limmed as scum. I think there's a bit of a culture shock when coming from sites that are short days and night-action-heavy. I don't actually play elsewhere but that's the impression that I had but it could be ignorance.

I think a lot of people sign up when they shouldn't b/c they don't really have time to play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i miss Delta already

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”