Post by The Knight-Errant »

The Players

1. Human Destroyer
2. Fegelein
3. dopog
4. zMuffinMan (replacing oriole)
5. beastcharizard
6. notscience
7. Marquis (replacing Concombre (Hydra of kyucumber and Marquis))
8. Hopkirk (replacing Baldrick (Hydra of Baby Spice and Antagon))
9. meeps
10. Evil Regals

11. Matias (replacing Yraelz (replacing Abdelrahman))
12. Shattered Viewpoint
13. Katarina LeBlanc
14. KX

15. CrashTextDummie (replacing EddieFenix
(replacing logafide))
16. Metal Sonic (replacing Vifam)

17. PeregrineV
(replacing Roy Mustang)
18. The Purple Rose

Bolded
have confirmed by PM.

Spoiler: Alive Players
dopog
zMuffinMan (replacing oriole)
notscience
Marquis
meeps
Evil Regals
Shattered Viewpoint
Metal Sonic (replacing Vifam)

Spoiler: The Dead and Game Results
Katarina LeBlanc,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1.
Fegelein,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 1.
PeregrineV,
Mafia Goon
, was killed Night 1.
Human Destroyer,
Mafia Roleblocker
, was lynched Day 2.
The Purple Rose,
Mason
, was killed Night 2.
beastcharizard,
Mafia Bulletproof
, was lynched Day 3.
Hopkirk,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 3.
KX,
Jack-of-all-Trades Serial Killer
, was lynched Day 4.
CrashTextDummie,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4.
Matias,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 5.

The Town, consisting of Fegelein, dopog, zMuffinMan, notscience, Hopkirk, meeps, Evil Regals, Katarina LeBlanc, CrashTextDummie (Vanilla Townies), Metal Sonic (Town Bulletproof), Shattered Viewpoint, The Purple Rose (Masons), and Marquis (Town Cop) won!

The Signup Thread
The Introductory Flavor

Spoiler: Day 2 Vote Counts

Spoiler: Day 3 Vote Counts

Spoiler: Day 4 Vote Counts

Spoiler: Day 5 Vote Counts
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:19 am, edited 77 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:22 pm

The Rules
(Please Read!)

0. Venmar will be my co-mod for this game, so anything I say about myself below applies to him to. I'm just too lazy to switch first person singular pronouns to their first person plural equivalents.

1. Rules may be added, removed, or changed at my discretion.

2. If you do not post after 72 hours you will be prodded. You then have 48 hours to pick up the prod. If you do not pick it up after that time I will begin looking for a replacement. Weekends and holidays are counted as normal days.

3. a) The deadline for Day 1 will be 3 weeks, and all subsequent Days will have deadlines of 2 weeks.
If a Day ends early, the remaining amount of time (rounded to days, not hours) will be added to the deadline of the next Day, up to a maximum of 1 week extra.
I reserve the right to extend Day length, typically for the purpose of finding a desperately needed replacement. I also reserve the right to reduce Day length if the game is sluggish (e.g. lots of prod-dodging).

b) Night rounds will last for 72 hours. During this time the thread will be locked, and all roles with night actions should send me a message telling me what they're going to do. Nights may be extended, just like Days.

4. Short version: Vote in the form
Vote: example
. As long as a vote isn't ambiguous, I'll count it. If it is ambiguous it won't ever count, even if clarified. You'll have to redo the vote. Also, unvoting is not necessary.

Long version: Voting must be made in the format
Vote: example
. The colon is optional, as is the space between the colon and the player's name. Capital letters are also optional. Unvoting is not necessary but appreciated. Votes using abbreviations for player names, misspellings of player names, and even misspellings of abbreviations of player names will all be accepted as long as they meet the above conditions. Abbreviations of misspellings of player names will be treated as mere abbreviations. In the event that a vote is ambiguous however, it will not be counted, not even retroactively. You can vote to not lynch anyone, and the rules for that are the same as regular voting. Trick votes aren't allowed.

5. No invisible or small text (defined as "text I have to copy and paste or quote to read").

6. To lynch in the Day rounds you need a simple majority of votes, or 50% rounded down +1.

7. Discussing this game anywhere outside of the game thread itself is forbidden, unless you are specifically told otherwise in your role PM. Discussing other ongoing games in this thread is also forbidden.

8. If you die you get one contentless "bah" post. Note that if you reach the required majority needed for a lynch then you are immediately dead (i.e., claiming that your death scene hadn't yet been posted so you were allowed to keep posting content won't work). During Twilight (after lynch majority is reached/after deadline hits, before round ending scene) anyone who is alive may post content (but the lynchee doesn't count as alive).

9. Lynch majority will not be reduced at deadline. If a lynch majority is not reached at deadline, No Lynch will occur.

10. Don't quote PMs you get from me. Paraphrasing is your friend.

11. If you are going to be gone for 72 or more hours, say so in the thread, or PM me. This will put your inactivity clock on hold. Do not count on me checking the V/LA thread.

12. Don't intentionally lie about out of game circumstances to gain an advantage in the game.

13. Flavor is flavor, no story clues or anything.

14. My color for this game will be
blue
, so don't use it.

15. In the event that you are modkilled you will automatically lose, regardless of who wins.

16. Do not lie to me about things related to the game.

17. Vote counts will hopefully be done close to the top of each page. If a full page goes by without a vote count then one will be edited in at the top of it.

18. If I make a mistake, tell me.

19. If you have a question about the rules, just ask.

20. Be considerate towards your fellow player. Excessive personal attacks will result in a warning, then forced replacement or modkill.

Note: If you're being insulted, say so in thread or PM me. I'm not you, so I have no idea if you don't care or if you're upset or whatever. Therefore, I will tend not to intervene.

21. If you think something you're about to do might break the rules, assume it will and message me asking if it's okay to do.

22. And of course all basic game mechanics of a standard Mafia game apply, such as roles and alignment being revealed on death etc...

Details and Mechanics
(For When You're Wondering, "What If...?")

1. Commuters resolve first, then blockers (both Roleblockers AND Jailkeepers), then protectors, then all the rest.

2. Roleblocks occur SIMULTANEOUSLY and cannot themselves be roleblocked. That means if a Roleblocker and a Jailkeeper target each other then the Roleblocker is not protected. And if a Jailkeeper targets a Roleblocker targets a Doctor, then the Doctor is roleblocked, and, of course, the Roleblocker is protected.

3. Roleblocked abilities are not detectable by Trackers or Watchers.

4. In a 2 player endgame, if there is a Mafia member still alive then the Mafia automatically win unless the Serial Killer is also still alive. If the Serial Killer is alive then he wins instead.

5. Players are not told if their action failed, unless they used an investigative ability. So Trackers, Watchers, Gunsmiths, and Cops know if their action failed, but not other roles.

6. As mentioned in the relevant PMs, Mafia members can only perform one action per Night, but the Serial Killer can both kill and use one ability each Night. So a Mafia Roleblocker can kill, or roleblock, but not both. A Serial Killer could both kill and roleblock in the same Night.

7. Kills aren't distinguishable.

8. Passive abilities cannot be roleblocked. That includes a Serial Killer activating investigation immunity or kill immunity.

9. If the information you're looking for isn't here, check the relevant Role PM(s).

Spoiler: Win Conditions and Role PMs
Win Conditions

Town:
You win when all the Mafia and the Serial Killer have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.
Mafia:
You win when all Pro-Town players and the Serial Killer have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and at least one Pro-Mafia player is still alive.
Serial Killer:
You win when all Pro-Town players and the Mafia have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and you are still alive.
If no side fulfills their win condition by the end of the game then it is a draw.

Vanilla Townie PM:
You are a Vanilla Townie, and have nothing but your word and your vote. You win when all the Mafia and the Serial Killer have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

The Game Thread is here [link]. Please confirm by PM.
Gunsmith PM:
You are a Gunsmith, and have the ability to investigate a person at Night to see if they have a gun. The following roles have guns: All Mafia members (except the Godfather), the Cop, and yourself. Note that the Serial Killer does not have a gun. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

You win when all the Mafia and the Serial Killer have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

Doctor PM:
You are a Doctor, and have the ability to protect a person at Night. That person will be protected from one kill that Night. You cannot target yourself. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Cop PM:
You are a Cop, and have the ability to investigate a person at Night to see if they are guilty or innocent. The Serial Killer (unless activating investigation immunity) and all Mafia members except the Godfather show up as guilty. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Tracker PM:
You are a Tracker, and have the ability to target a person each Night to see who, if anyone, they targeted. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Jailkeeper PM:
You are a Jailkeeper, and have the ability to target a person each Night. That person will be both roleblocked and protected from one kill that Night. You cannot target yourself. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Bulletproof Townie PM:
You are a Bulletproof Townie, and cannot be killed at Night unless the kill is Strongman. This ability is passive. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

3-shot Commuter PM:
You are a 3-shot Commuter, and each Night you can choose to become untargetable; no night actions will be able to affect you. You can only do this 3 times in a game. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Roleblocker PM:
You are a Roleblocker, and have the ability to target a person each Night. That person will be unable to perform any active actions. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Mason PM:
You are a Mason with X, another Mason. You can talk to X at Night. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Additionally, you may talk to your partner at this quicktopic [link].
Mafia Goon PM:
You are a Mafia Goon, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

When choosing someone to kill, please specify who is making the kill. Note that each Mafia member can only perform one action per Night.

You win when all Pro-Town players and the Serial Killer have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and at least one Pro-Mafia player is still alive.

Additionally, you may talk to your partners at this quicktopic [link].
Mafia Bulletproof PM:
You are a Mafia Bulletproof, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Additionally, you cannot be killed at Night unless the kill is Strongman. This ability is passive. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

When choosing someone to kill, please specify who is making the kill. Note that each Mafia member can only perform one action per Night.

Mafia Roleblocker PM:
You are a Mafia Roleblocker, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Additionally, you have the ability to target a person each Night. That person will be unable to perform any active actions. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Mafia Even-Night Watcher PM:
You are a Mafia Even-Night Watcher, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Additionally, you have the ability to target a person every even numbered Night to see who, if anyone, targeted them. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Mafia Godfather PM:
You are a Mafia Godfather, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Additionally, you investigate as innocent to Cops and do not have a gun. These abilities are passive. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Jack-Of-All-Trades Serial Killer PM:
You are a Jack-Of-All-Trades Serial Killer, and you can kill someone each Night. Additionally, you can use one of the following abilities each Night:
1-Shot Strongman (Makes your kill bypass all protections and kill immunities, but not commutes)
[4 additional abilities based on the setup]

If you are roleblocked, you will not lose the shot on the ability.

You win when all Pro-Town players and the Mafia have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and you are still alive.

List of Possible Abilities:

1-shot Commute (the only ability that cannot be used in tandem with your kill -- you leave town early)
1-shot or 2-shot Bulletproof (you have to choose to activate this, but it is still considered "passive" for the purposes of roleblocking)
1-shot Gunsmith
1-shot or 2-shot Roleblock
1-shot Investigation Immunity (you have to choose to activate this, but it is still considered "passive" for the purposes of roleblocking)
1-shot Investigate
1-shot Watch (cannot self target)
1-shot Track
1-shot Jailkeep
1-shot Protect (cannot self target)

Spoiler: Setup Information
The following roles are in the game.
9 Vanilla Townies
2 Masons
2 Town Power Roles
2 Mafia Goons
2 Mafia Power Roles
1 Jack-of-all-Trades Serial Killer

The power roles and the Serial Killer's abilities are determined based on this table:
Town 3-Shot CommuterMafia BulletproofTown GunsmithMafia Roleblocker
Mafia GodfatherTown CopMafia Even-Night WatcherTown Tracker
Town JailkeeperMafia RoleblockerTown BulletproofMafia Bulletproof
Mafia Even-Night WatcherTown RoleblockerMafia GodfatherTown Doctor

To determine the setup, place a Knight (as in chess) on a random square in the table. Then pick a random move for it. (If you're not familiar with how a knight moves, it can move to a square that is two squares horizontally and one square vertically, or two squares vertically and one square horizontally. I encourage you to look up a visual image or guide if you are still unclear on how this works.) This determines the two primary Town Power Roles as well as the Mafia Power Roles. Additionally, the Serial Killer receives 4 1-shot abilities based off of what was selected. The Serial Killer also has a 1-shot Strongman, for a total of 5 1-shot abilities. (If an ability appears twice then the Serial Killer may have a 2-shot ability, e.g. 2-Shot Roleblock.)

As an example, suppose the Knight is placed in the Town Tracker square. It randomly moves to the Mafia Bulletproof square via the lower route, through Mafia Even-Night Watcher and Town Cop. Therefore, the setup has a Town Tracker, a Town Cop, a Mafia Bulletproof, a Mafia Even-Night Watcher, and a Serial Killer with a 1-shot Track, 1-shot Investigate, 1-shot Bulletproof (activated), 1-shot Watch, and 1-shot Strongman kill.

Spoiler: Setup Possibilities List
Brought to you by SaintKerrigan. I believe these are accurate.
01. T 3Com, M BP, T Gun, M E-Watch
02. T 3Com, M BP, T Cop, M RB
03. T 3Com, M God, T Cop, M E-Watch
04. T 3Com, M God, T Jail, M RB
05. M God, T Cop, M E-Watch, T Gun
06. M God, T Cop, M E-Watch, T BP
07. M God, T Cop, M RB, T RB
08. M God, T Jail, M RB, T BP
09. M God, T Jail, M E-Watch, T RB
10. M God, T 3Com, M BP, T Gun
11. T Jail, M RB, T BP, M E-Watch
12. T Jail, M RB, T BP, M God
13. T Jail, M RB, T Cop, M BP
14. T Jail, M God, T Cop, M E-Watch
15. T Jail, M God, T 3Com, M BP
16. T Jail, M E-Watch, T RB, M God
17. M E-Watch, T RB, M God, T BP
18. M E-Watch, T RB, M RB, T Cop
19. M E-Watch, T Jail, M RB, T BP
20. M E-Watch, T Jail, M God, T Cop
21. M RB, T Gun, M BP, T Cop
22. M RB, T Gun, M E-Watch, T BP
23. M RB, T Track, M E-Watch, T Cop
24. M RB, T Track, M BP, T BP
25. T Track, M E-Watch, T Cop, M BP
26. T Track, M E-Watch, T Cop, M RB
27. T Track, M E-Watch, T BP, M God
28. T Track, M RB, T Gun, M BP
29. T Track, M BP, T BP, M RB
30. T Track, M BP, T Doc, M God
31. M BP, T BP, M RB, T Cop
32. M BP, T BP, M RB, T RB
33. M BP, T BP, M E-Watch, T Gun
34. M BP, T Doc, M God, T RB
35. M BP, T Track, M E-Watch, T Cop
36. M BP, T Track, M RB, T Gun
37. T Doc, M God, T RB, M RB
38. T Doc, M God, T BP, M E-Watch
39. T Doc, M BP, T BP, M RB
40. T Doc, M BP, T Track, M E-Watch
41. T RB, M RB, T Cop, M E-Watch
42. T RB, M God, T BP, M E-Watch
43. M God, T BP, M E-Watch, T Cop
44. M God, T RB, M RB, T Cop
45. M BP, T Cop, M RB, T BP
46. M BP, T Gun, M E-Watch, T BP
47. T Gun, M E-Watch, T BP, M RB
48. T Gun, M BP, T Cop, M RB
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:23 pm

This game is currently in the pregame stage.

Edit: Just noticed that some of the Role PMs say, "Please confirm in thread." while others say, "Please confirm by PM." All Role PMs are being corrected to say, "Please confirm by PM." Since no Role PMs have actually been sent out yet, this is not an issue.

Roles have been determined, but the Baldrick account has not yet been activated, so I am unable to send their role PM to them. Given this technical difficulty, role PMs will have to be wait to be sent out. While I cannot control how quickly Baldrick will be activated, I would expect it to be done within 2 days.
Baldrick's activated.

Role PMs are being sent out. Please confirm by PM. The game will begin when 16/18 players have confirmed or 72 hours have passed, whichever comes first.

The Mafia and the Masons are, in the meantime, allowed to communicate in their respective quicktopics.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 am

16/18 have confirmed. Day 1 starts with 18 alive and 10 to lynch. Deadline is set 3 weeks from now, on August 12th.

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

logafide and Roy Mustang have approximately 34 hours to confirm or they will be replaced.

Also, the Mafia and Masons may no longer talk.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Vote Count 1.1

Fegelein (4) - meeps, beastcharizard, Concombre, Abdelrahman
notscience (2) - Evil Regals, Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer (1) - notscience
Roy Mustang (1) - KX
Abdelrahman (1) - oriole
dopog (1) - Vifam
oriole (1) - Shattered Viewpoint
Vifam (1) - Fegelein

Not Voting (6) - dopog, Baldrick, Katarina LeBlanc, logafide, Roy Mustang, The Purple Rose

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Vote Count 1.2

Fegelein (4) - beastcharizard, Concombre, Abdelrahman, notscience
Roy Mustang (1) - KX
Abdelrahman (1) - oriole
dopog (1) - Vifam
Vifam (1) - Fegelein
Concombre (1) - meeps

Not Voting (6) - dopog, Baldrick, Katarina LeBlanc, logafide, Roy Mustang, The Purple Rose

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:46 am

Vote Count 1.3

notscience (3) - Evil Regals, Human Destroyer, notscience
Abdelrahman (3) - oriole, dopog, The Purple Rose
Concombre (3) - meeps, Baldrick, Abdelrahman
Fegelein (1) - beastcharizard
Roy Mustang (1) - KX
dopog (1) - Vifam
Vifam (1) - Fegelein
Baldrick (1) - Concombre

Not Voting (3) - Katarina LeBlanc, logafide, Roy Mustang

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Vote Count 1.4

Abdelrahman (5) - oriole, dopog, The Purple Rose, meeps, Concombre
Baldrick (2) - Vifam, notscience
Concombre (2) - Baldrick, Abdelrahman
Roy Mustang (1) - KX
beastcharizard (1) - Fegelein

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Also looking for replacements for logafide and Roy Mustang. Shouldn't take too long, since some people signed up to be replacements in the signup thread.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Vote Count 1.5

Abdelrahman (5) - oriole, dopog, The Purple Rose, meeps, Concombre
Roy Mustang (1) - KX

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Have a chess image.

♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 pm

EddieFenix replaces logafide.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 am

Vote Count 1.7

Abdelrahman (6) - oriole, dopog, The Purple Rose, meeps, Concombre, Katarina LeBlanc
notscience (3) - Evil Regals, Human Destroyer, KX

Not Voting (2) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

PeregrineV replaces Roy Mustang.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:27 am

Additionally, there are now links to the Vote Counts in the first post. Using these is better than isoing this account, since some vote counts get edited in, such as the one on page 7.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Bump.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Vote Count 1.8

Abdelrahman (6) - oriole, dopog, The Purple Rose, meeps, Concombre, Katarina LeBlanc
notscience (3) - Evil Regals, Human Destroyer, KX

Not Voting (2) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Incredibly minor rule change: Rule 5 of the Details and Mechanics section has been changed to refer to actions failing rather than actions being roleblocked. The only difference is that the rule now accounts for the possibility of the target commuting.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 am

Vote Count 1.9

notscience (2) - Human Destroyer, KX

Not Voting (3) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Vote Count 1.10

Abdelrahman (7) - oriole, dopog, The Purple Rose, meeps, Concombre, Katarina LeBlanc, Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals, beastcharizard

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Prodded meeps.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Going to go ahead and bump this to the next page.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Vote Count 1.11

Abdelrahman (6) - oriole, The Purple Rose, meeps, Concombre, Katarina LeBlanc, Shattered Viewpoint
meeps (1) - dopog

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Have a chess problem, if you like. Featuring our friend, the Knight.

White to move. Mate in 4.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:42 am

Fixed quote tags in 278.
---
None of the above solutions to the chess problem are correct.

Fegelein: Your first move does not accomplish anything.

Baldrick: In response to 1. Nf7+ Black plays 1. ... Kg8 not 1. ... Rxf7.

Katarina: If you mean 1. Qg8+ then Black plays 1. ... Kxg8 not 1. ... Rxg8.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 am

Vote Count 1.12

Abdelrahman (4) - oriole, meeps, Concombre, Shattered Viewpoint
Baldrick (1) - Vifam
meeps (1) - dopog
dopog (1) - Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc (1) - notscience
Fegelein (1) - The Purple Rose

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

In post 296, The Purple Rose wrote:white moves his knight to f7, king to g8 (slaying it with the rook gives the solution in 3 by slaying the other rook with the queen)
then knight to h6, king back to h8 (only out)
queen to g8, slain by the rook (king can't slay because it's covered by the knight)
knight to f7, mate.
Correct!
---
Prodded Human Destroyer.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:09 am

Prodded KX.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:09 am

Vote Count 1.13

Abdelrahman (4) - oriole, meeps, Concombre, Shattered Viewpoint
Baldrick (2) - Vifam, Human Destroyer
notscience (1) - KX
meeps (1) - dopog
dopog (1) - Katarina LeBlanc

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Searching for a replacement for meeps.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Vote Count 1.15

Abdelrahman (3) - oriole, meeps, Fegelein
dopog (2) - Katarina LeBlanc, Baldrick
Shattered Viewpoint (1) - Abdelrahman
notscience (1) - KX
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
Evil Regals (1) - beastcharizard
Human Destroyer (1) - Shattered Viewpoint

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals, Concombre

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Chess puzzles have no bearing on the game, to clarify.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 am

Vote Count 1.16

notscience (1) - KX
EddieFenix (1) - dopog

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Prodded oriole.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Vote Count 1.17

notscience (1) - KX
EddieFenix (1) - dopog

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 am

Vote Count 1.18

notscience (3) - KX, Shattered Viewpoint, notscience
EddieFenix (1) - dopog

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Prodded Vifam, Concombre, and dopog.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:15 am

Vote Count 1.19

Abdelrahman (2) - meeps, Fegelein
dopog (1) - Baldrick
Shattered Viewpoint (3) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
Katarina LeBlanc (4) - notscience, Concombre, Shattered Viewpoint, The Purple Rose

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals, KX

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

- Venmar
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Prodded meeps and PeregrineV.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Vote Count 1.20

Katarina LeBlanc (4) - notscience, Concombre, Shattered Viewpoint, The Purple Rose
dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Vote Count 1.21

dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Prodded Baldrick and oriole.

Searching for a replacement for Vifam.

PSA: Pick up the activity and stop the prod dodges, people.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:14 pm

A PSA is a Public Service Announcement.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:11 am

Prodded KX.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:25 am

Metal Sonic replaces Vifam.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:41 am

Prodded dopog again.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Bump.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Vote Count 1.22

Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV
Baldrick (2) - Metal Sonic, Human Destroyer
dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
Metal Sonic (1) - beastcharizard

Not Voting (3) - EddieFenix, Evil Regals, KX

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Vote Count 1.23

Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV
beastcharizard (3) - Shattered Viewpoint, Concombre, Fegelein
Katarina LeBlanc (2) - notscience, The Purple Rose
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
Baldrick (2) - Metal Sonic, Human Destroyer
dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

- Venmar
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:19 am

Prodded Human Destroyer.

Searching for a replacement for Baldrick.

No vote count because I'm posting from my phone.

-Alduskkel
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:22 am

Vote Count 1.28

Shattered Viewpoint (5) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic
beastcharizard (2) - Concombre, Fegelein
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
Baldrick (1) - Human Destroyer
dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
notscience (1) - Shattered Viewpoint

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

- Venmar
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Hopkirk replaces Baldrick.

I'll work on the probable KX replacement tomorrow when I'm not super tired.

-Alduskkel
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Marquis/Concombre and Fegelein are both V/LA.

Searching for a replacement for KX.

Prodded Evil Regals.

Vote count incoming. Missed vote counts on previous pages will also be edited in.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:54 am

Vote Count 1.31

Shattered Viewpoint (7) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic, meeps, Hopkirk
Katarina LeBlanc (3) - dopog, Concombre, The Purple Rose
Hopkirk (2) - Human Destroyer, notscience

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

Tick tock on the deadline clock.

♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:09 am

Vote Count 1.32

Shattered Viewpoint (8) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic, meeps, Hopkirk, Fegelein
Katarina LeBlanc (4) - dopog, Concombre, The Purple Rose, notscience
Hopkirk (1) - Human Destroyer

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:55 pm

KX will be allowed to stay in the game.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Vote Count 1.33

Katarina LeBlanc (6) - dopog, Concombre, The Purple Rose, notscience, Fegelein, Abdelrahman
Shattered Viewpoint (5) - oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic, Hopkirk

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, Evil Regals, KX, meeps

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:03 am

Vote Count 1.34

Katarina LeBlanc (8) - dopog, Concombre, The Purple Rose, notscience, Fegelein, Abdelrahman, KX, Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint (6) - oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic, Hopkirk, beastcharizard
Metal Sonic (1) - Evil Regals

Not Voting (2) - EddieFenix, meeps

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:12 am

Vote Count 1.35

Katarina LeBlanc (10) - dopog, Concombre, The Purple Rose, notscience, Fegelein, Abdelrahman, KX, Shattered Viewpoint, beastcharizard, Katarina LeBlanc

Shattered Viewpoint (4) - oriole, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic, Hopkirk
Metal Sonic (1) - Evil Regals

Not Voting (2) - EddieFenix, meeps

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 am

Katrina rushed into the ranks, sword raised high, shield braced, head ducked. Arrows flew and swords cleaved all around her, comrades getting killed and enemies the same. She managed to avoid the vanguard but soon found herself in the middle of three enemies, each circling around her, eager for a bit of first blood.

As one goblin lunged, Katrina brought up her shield, blocked the blow, and thrusted her sword through it's belly. Immediately after she drew her sword out of the corpse to barely deflect a followed up attack from one of the other goblins. With the third tensing for attack, she brought her shield over and managed to bowl her attacker over, turned her attention to the 3rd, and took its head off in three good swings. Without hesitating, she whirled her sword around in the air and brought it down on the 2nd goblin, opening its stomach.

Drawing back, Katrina fell in between two of her fellow soldiers, brothers and sisters in arms. They both wielded axes, and were cleaving their way through the ranks. As two large goblins almost twice the size came bowling for her, she threw up her shield and tried her best to survive a giant blow that would have cleaved her shoulders off. One of her comrades lunged in to help but took an axe to the face. The second looked at Katrina and the two goblins, scared for the first time in the battle. As the goblins closed in on them, Katrina was betrayed, tripped and pushed over.

As her comrade made a run for it, Katrina could only scream as one of the goblins hacked at her back with it's axe, but it wasn't agony she felt. She felt pain, betrayed by the judgment of those she trusted.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:22 am

Katarina LeBlanc,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1.

There was no leftover time from Day 1 to be added to Day 2.

Night 1 begins now. Mafia and Masons may now communicate. Please send in any and all Night actions by Thursday, August 15th, 4:00 P.M. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-08-15 15:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 pm

This post reserved for flavor.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Fegelein,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 1.

PeregrineV,
Mafia Goon
, was killed Night 1.

Day 2 dawns with 15 alive. It is 8 to lynch. Deadline is set for 2 weeks from now, at August 29th, 6:00 P.M., PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-08-29 17:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Vote Count 2.1

Hopkirk (1) - notscience
Abdelrahman (1) - Evil Regals

Not Voting (13) - Human Destroyer, dopog, oriole, beastcharizard, Concombre, Hopkirk, meeps, Abdelrahman, Shattered Viewpoint, KX, EddieFenix, Metal Sonic, The Purple Rose

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:28 pm

In post 921, beastcharizard wrote:
@Mod: The vote count doesn't say how many we need to lynch. It would be appreciated if that was added.
Done.
In post 929, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 895, The Knight-Errant wrote:
WE ARE WAITING
Take it up with Venmar. :P

Vote Count 2.2

Shattered Viewpoint (3) - Metal Sonic, Abdelrahman, Evil Regals
beastcharizard (2) - EddieFenix, The Purple Rose
Hopkirk (2) - notscience, Human Destroyer
meeps (2) - oriole, dopog
Human Destroyer (1) - Concombre
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
dopog (1) - Hopkirk

Not Voting (1) - KX

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Human Destroyer is V/LA until the 18th.
KX is V/LA for "a few days" from the 16th.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:38 am

Bump.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:38 am

Vote Count 2.3

beastcharizard (4) - EddieFenix, The Purple Rose, Metal Sonic, notscience
Shattered Viewpoint (2) - Abdelrahman, Evil Regals
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
dopog (1) - Hopkirk

Not Voting (1) - KX

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

KX is V/LA for "a few days" from the 16th.
Hopkirk is V/LA until the 18.5th.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:26 am

Vote Count 2.4

beastcharizard (4) - EddieFenix, The Purple Rose, Metal Sonic, notscience
Shattered Viewpoint (2) - Abdelrahman, Evil Regals
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
dopog (1) - Hopkirk

Not Voting (1) - KX

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

KX is V/LA until the 20th.
Hopkirk is V/LA until the 18.5th.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 am

Well, the only other option is for those missed pages to simply not have any vote counts at all.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 am

Marquis replaces Concombre. (The kyucumber head of the hydra was inactive.)

Vote Count 2.5

beastcharizard (6) - EddieFenix, The Purple Rose, Metal Sonic, notscience, Shattered Viewpoint, Evil Regals
Human Destroyer (1) - Marquis
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
dopog (1) - Hopkirk

Not Voting (1) - KX

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Human Destroyer is V/LA from the 20th to the 22nd.
KX is V/LA until the 20th.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Checking to see if that's a lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:30 pm

It is not.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am

Vote Count 2.6

beastcharizard (4) - The Purple Rose, Shattered Viewpoint, Evil Regals, oriole
Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Abdelrahman, Metal Sonic, Hopkirk, EddieFenix
meeps (1) - dopog
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
notscience (1) - KX

Not Voting (1) - notscience

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 am

Vote Count 2.7

Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Abdelrahman, Metal Sonic, Hopkirk, EddieFenix
oriole (1) - dopog
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
notscience (1) - KX

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 am

Bump.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:57 am

Vote Count 2.8

Shattered Viewpoint (5) - Abdelrahman, Metal Sonic, Hopkirk, EddieFenix, KX
Metal Sonic (2) - beastcharizard, meeps
oriole (1) - dopog
KX (1) - Human Destroyer

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Prodded Evil Regals.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Vote Count 2.9

Metal Sonic (5) - beastcharizard, meeps, The Purple Rose, Evil Regals, Abdelrahman
Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Metal Sonic, Hopkirk, EddieFenix, KX
KX (2) - Human Destroyer, Marquis
beastcharizard (2) - Shattered Viewpoint, oriole
oriole (1) - dopog

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Prodded The Purple Rose.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Vote Count 2.10

Metal Sonic (5) - beastcharizard, meeps, The Purple Rose, Evil Regals, Abdelrahman
Shattered Viewpoint (3) - Metal Sonic, Hopkirk, KX
KX (3) - Human Destroyer, Marquis, oriole
beastcharizard (2) - Shattered Viewpoint, EddieFenix
oriole (1) - dopog

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:53 am

Prodded Evil Regals and Hopkirk.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Prodded oriole.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Vote Count 2.11

Human Destroyer (3) - Marquis, The Purple Rose, Evil Regals
Metal Sonic (3) - beastcharizard, meeps, Abdelrahman
Shattered Viewpoint (2) - Metal Sonic, Hopkirk
KX (2) - Human Destroyer, oriole
oriole (1) - dopog
notscience (1) - KX

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 am

Vote Count 2.12

Human Destroyer (4) - The Purple Rose, Evil Regals, oriole, Hopkirk
Metal Sonic (3) - beastcharizard, meeps, Abdelrahman
oriole (2) - dopog, Marquis
Shattered Viewpoint (1) - Metal Sonic
KX (1) - Human Destroyer
notscience (1) - KX

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Tick tock. 29 hours to go.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 am

Prodded EddieFenix.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:51 pm

@beastcharizard: The countdown clock ticks down, my 29 hour alert does not. At the time of posting they were approximately in agreement.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 am

Vote Count 2.13

Human Destroyer (6) - The Purple Rose, Evil Regals, oriole, Hopkirk, notscience, KX
Metal Sonic (2) - meeps, Abdelrahman
beastcharizard (1) - Shattered Viewpoint
KX (1) - Human Destroyer
dopog (1) - EddieFenix

Not Voting (1) - beastcharizard

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Vote Count 2.14

Human Destroyer (6) - The Purple Rose, Evil Regals, oriole, Hopkirk, notscience, KX
KX (1) - Human Destroyer
dopog (1) - EddieFenix

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Vote Count 2.15

Human Destroyer (8) - The Purple Rose, Evil Regals, oriole, Hopkirk, notscience, KX, Marquis, dopog

KX (1) - Human Destroyer
dopog (1) - EddieFenix

Countdown:

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

That's barely within the deadline.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 pm

♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Human Destroyer,
Mafia Roleblocker
, was lynched Day 2.

There was no leftover time from Day 2 to be added to Day 3. (You don't say.)

Night 2 begins now. Mafia and Masons may now communicate. Please send in any and all Night actions by Sunday, September 1st, 7:00 P.M. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-09-01 19:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:10 pm

♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:15 pm

The Purple Rose,
Mason
, was killed Night 2.

Day 3 dawns with 13 alive. It is 7 to lynch. Deadline is set for 2 weeks from now, at September 15th, 8:00 P.M., PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-09-15 20:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Vote Count 3.1

beastcharizard (4) - Metal Sonic, KX, Marquis, dopog
Marquis (1) - Evil Regals
Metal Sonic (1) - meeps

Not Voting (7) - oriole, beastcharizard, Hopkirk, Abdelrahman, Shattered Viewpoint, EddieFenix, notscience

Countdown:

13 alive, 7 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 am

In post 1295, Metal Sonic wrote:lets have +13 days for the next day
The maximum is 7. (See rule 3.)

In post 1302, KX wrote:@Mod, flavor pl0x?
There's nothing I can do if Venmar isn't writing the flavor.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:57 am

Vote Count 3.2

beastcharizard (7) - Metal Sonic, KX, Marquis, dopog, notscience, Hopkirk, Shattered Viewpoint

Marquis (1) - Evil Regals
Metal Sonic (1) - meeps

Not Voting (4) - oriole, beastcharizard, Abdelrahman, EddieFenix

Countdown:

13 alive, 7 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:58 am

♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:04 am

Oh, and please remember rule 8. Don't post content if you've been hammered.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 am

beastcharizard,
Mafia Bulletproof
, was lynched Day 3.

Leftover time from Day 3 was 13 days, which will be cut down to 7 bonus days for Day 4's deadline.

Night 3 begins now. Mafia and Masons may now communicate. Please send in any and all Night actions by Thursday, September 5th, 1:00 P.M. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-09-05 13:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Because I'm suspicious about the activity of some of the players in this game (and to prevent possible meta gaming regarding night actions) I am going to send out a mass prod which must be replied to within 48 hours. The Night will not end until each alive player responds to the PM or is replaced.

My apologies for any delay this causes.

Prod Response Countdown:
(expired on 2013-09-07 00:55:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:08 pm

oriole and Abdelrahman both failed to pick up the prod. Searching for their replacements.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:39 am

If you happen to know of anyone who might want to replace in, please don't hesitate to send them my way.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Yraelz replaces Abdelrahman. Still searching for a replacement for oriole.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:15 am

zMuffinMan replaces oriole.

Night 3 will end in 48 hours from now.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-09-12 14:16:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:36 am

This post reserved for flavor (if that ever comes).
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:49 am

Hopkirk,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 3.

Day 4 dawns at last with 11 alive. It is 6 to lynch. Deadline is set 3 weeks from now, on October 3rd, 3:00 P.M.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-10-03 15:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Vote Count 4.1

Not Voting (11) - dopog, zMuffinMan, notscience, Marquis, meeps, Evil Regals, Yraelz, Shattered Viewpoint, KX, EddieFenix, Metal Sonic

Countdown:

11 alive, 6 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Strongman bypasses anything that would stop the kill, including roleblocks. The exception is that it cannot kill a player who is commuting.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Vote Count 4.2

KX (1) - Evil Regals
notscience (1) - zMuffinMan

Not Voting (9) - dopog, notscience, Marquis, meeps, Yraelz, Shattered Viewpoint, KX, EddieFenix, Metal Sonic

Countdown:

11 alive, 6 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:41 pm

In post 1381, Metal Sonic wrote:maybe in PM after you flip
I'm afraid talking to KX about the game outside of the game thread before the game ends would be a violation of rule 7 and site rules.

Vote Count 4.3

KX (3) - Evil Regals, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic

Not Voting (7) - dopog, notscience, Marquis, meeps, Yraelz, KX, EddieFenix

Countdown:

11 alive, 6 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Yes, that is okay, I was just skeptical of that being all that would occur.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Vote Count 4.4

Not Voting (7) - dopog, notscience, Marquis, meeps, Yraelz, KX, EddieFenix

Countdown:

11 alive, 6 to lynch.

dopog is V/LA until Wednesday the 18th.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Prodded EddieFenix.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Also prodded Yraelz.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:57 am

EddieFenix has requested replacement.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 am

CrashTextDummie replaces EddieFenix.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:36 am

Vote Count 4.5

Not Voting (7) - dopog, notscience, Marquis, meeps, Yraelz, KX, CrashTextDummie

Countdown:

11 alive, 6 to lynch.

dopog is V/LA until Wednesday the 18th.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Searching for a replacement for Yraelz.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Matias replaces Yraelz.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:02 am

Vote Count 4.6

KX (4) - Evil Regals, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic, Matias

Not Voting (6) - dopog, notscience, Marquis, meeps, KX, CrashTextDummie

Countdown:

11 alive, 6 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:50 pm

I'm going to be V/LA for the 19th and 20th, and I believe Venmar's out of town too, so vote counts might be a bit slow. Activity seems fine right now though, so delayed prods shouldn't be an issue.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Vote Count 4.7

KX (5) - Evil Regals, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic, Matias, Marquis

Not Voting (5) - dopog, notscience, meeps, KX, CrashTextDummie

Countdown:

11 alive, 6 to lynch.

Prodded KX.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:51 pm

In post 1487, KX wrote:\Btw, @Mod, lack of flavor makes me disappoint.
It makes me sad too. I'll talk to Venmar about it once he's off of V/LA. But if you guys want to bombard him with PMs requesting flavor -- which I am in no way suggesting -- then there's nothing I can do to stop you guys. :P
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #115) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:01 pm

No one's getting modkilled or retroactively turned into a neutral survivor, guys. (Unless something else pops up, but that would be silly.)

Vote Count 4.8

KX (6) - Evil Regals, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic, Matias, Marquis, notscience

Not Voting (4) - dopog, meeps, KX, CrashTextDummie

Countdown:

11 alive, 6 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:02 pm

I suppose I will keep reserving posts for flavor.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 pm

KX,
Jack-of-all-Trades Serial Killer
, was lynched Day 4.

Leftover time from Day 4 was 13 days, which will be cut down to 7 bonus days for Day 5's deadline.

Night 4 begins now. Mafia and Masons may now communicate. Please send in any and all Night actions by Monday, September 23rd, 6:00 P.M. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-09-23 18:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:18 pm

CrashTextDummie,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4.

Day 5 dawns with 9 alive. It is 5 to lynch. Deadline is set for 3 weeks from now on Monday, October 14th, 7:00 P.M., PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-10-14 19:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Vote Count 5.1

Matias (2) - meeps, Matias

Not Voting (7) - Marquis, notscience, dopog, zMuffinMan, Evil Regals, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

Countdown:
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Vote Count 5.2

Matias (5) - meeps, Matias, Metal Sonic, Evil Regals, zMuffinMan

Not Voting (4) - Marquis, notscience, dopog, Shattered Viewpoint

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

Countdown:
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Matias,
Miller Jester
, was lynched Day 5 and wins! Everyone else loses.

I'm just foolin'. Matias was a
Mafia Goon
. The Town WINS!
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Quicktopics

Mafia
Mason
Mod Commentary (Just me talking to myself from Day 1 to Night 2.)
Official Moderator Thread (Contains Night Actions)
Dead Thread
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Post-Game Comments:
So if you look at the playerlist, this was already kind of a weird game from the start, what with a bunch of the players being new and/or from another site. In the end, I do think that the scum just kind of tanked though -- 4 were lynched, and PeregrineV was explicitly intended by KX to kill scum, as he told me. To make matters worse, Marquis kept getting guilties and then selling the lynches WITHOUT having to claim.

Game was a little low in activity, but aside from the ordeal that was Night 3, it still flowed fairly well. This might actually be one of the shortest large normals, which certainly makes things easier on me.

Sad about the lack of flavor from Venmar, obviously -- most of the game was moderated by me, but my ability to create flavor is rather limited. Also sad about the lack of setup speculation shenanigans; I think if this setup is done again then the "List of Setup Possibilities" in the OP should not be there. I was really looking forward to people screwing around with knight moves.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for playing, especially the replacements, and ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY Matias, who replaced into one of the worst positions ever.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:09 pm

If you guys like the setup, you can nominate it for the open game setup roster here.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”