Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Commander Shepard »

May the Reapers be removed from this thread quickly. I'm told that I can't use Garrus Tali or any of my other squadmates that it's just me. Usually I have my AI EDI tell me who the scum is using her amazing algorithms but alas I've been told using a super computer is not good. I've been working on removing the reaper sentiment all over the world and hopefully we'll get rid of all of it.

I'm getting started reading now. Can't believe I can't use EDI to do all the reading for me.
grumbles
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:51 pm

In post 14, Pine wrote:
We are not amused, churlish woodcutter.

Her Majesty Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland Queen, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India consents to the convening of this session of Parliament, may you govern our realm well.

Sir Pine, I find posts like this to be rather enlightening. I can't believe this is the second post.

Post II I suppose.

I hope you are not Reaper scum indoctrinated sir Pine.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 17, drealmerz7 wrote:IF I vote in RVS, it is for 1 of 3 pretty much always - nolynch, myself, or the mod

voting in RVS for other players is scummy, imo, and I hate RVS generally and wish for it to not exist

I do not like how defensive this slot is of accusations.

Does anyone know if this is usual behavior for drealmerz? Or is this a potential scum defensiveness?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Yes. It's RVS. Reasons do not exist in RVS. It's shitposting.

I do not understand why a player would give a reason to RVS vote.

nancy how did you take that post?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:05 pm

In post 105, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 63, drealmerz7 wrote:if anyone TRs anyone before page 10, I'm going to vote them!
Obvious town ;)
Infinity324, why is delaying a read until page 10 "Obvious town"?
If anything that's trying to get people to discourage their gut. Gut, logic, emotion, all of it has a role.

I do not like you calling drealmerz obvious town for things that are horrible to do. Sometimes a ping at the start of the game is accurate.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:11 pm

In post 108, Prism wrote:Scum are Chara, nancy, and ???, my guess would be Penguin.

VOTE: Chara

Opening vote on Drealm+followup is bad.
In post 16, Almost Chara wrote:VOTE: drealmerz
voted no one instead of picking a player. obvscum. ;>
~Chara
The ;> here is playful but completely negates any pressure they might have been trying to place. I question the intent behind even posting here.
In post 28, Almost Chara wrote:ah, dreal. never change.
VOTE: The Wood Cutters
~Chara
The followup here lacks any sort of clarification as to the intent behind the original vote. The "never change" accompanied by a vote swap implies a town read via meta, but it lacks any kind of teeth. When the original post immediately negates its own pressure, I doubt the usefulness of the 3 posts as adequate to get a grasp on "same old town drealm"
In post 44, Almost Chara wrote:why would i immediately give a reason when seeing what you come up with is more fun?
sharp scummers would figure it had something to do with drealmerz. ;>
~Chara
Skeptical of this claim. As mentioned previously, the interaction here with drealmerz is odd and appears to be settling for very little. Your statement implying that you were trying to fish for reactions or speculation seems to contradict the statement that you left enough for us to extrapolate that it was something about him. Are you testing people's alignments or how perceptive they are? At worst, I think your vote change was scummy in the sense that you
already full well know drealm is town
, at best you're testing something that correlates very little with alignment with no clear reason for doing so.
Interesting post here. I like what you are saying here as it shows in depth thought about this, meaning you are probably town.
However, I think that this probably means that Drealmerz and Chara are likely scum together.

I agree on the emoticon removing the pressure. Where I disagree is where a townread takes place. I think it's more of a reason to get off of drealmerz early while trying to remain positive for the buddy while the buddy is being scumread. I think Almost Chara is attempting to test how people truly read the situation and take heat off of their buddy.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 pm

In post 463, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 17, drealmerz7 wrote:
IF I vote in RVS, it is for 1 of 3 pretty much always - nolynch, myself, or the mod

voting in RVS for other players is scummy, imo, and I hate RVS generally and wish for it to not exist

I do not like how defensive this slot is of accusations.

Does anyone know if this is usual behavior for drealmerz? Or is this a potential scum defensiveness?

The underlined is the reasoning for the no lynch vote. If it's something he always does why would he be worried about it and comment on it?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:20 pm

In post 161, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 160, The Wood Cutters wrote:Need I remind you she voted because mastina didn't but a fucking question mark.

A. QUESTION. MARK.

nancy, since you hardheartedly believe mastina puts a question mark in the beginning of her first few posts. Bring me the data to prove it.
To add to that, show me, when mastina, as scum will not use a question mark as compared to town mastina where she uses them in the beginning.

I'd love to know how you have the data to support your thesis and how you come to the conclusion that the absence of a question mark is so damning and is worthy of a vote. I can't fucking wait.
This feels a bit extreme for one vote. What made you so angry here?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:22 pm

In post 167, Prism wrote:
In post 159, The Wood Cutters wrote:For me, OMGUS usually happens in the RVS stage and you can tell when it's being playful.

In this situation, I read nancy's post saying mastina's reads sucks, verbatim:
In post 132, nancy wrote:Nope your reads suck.
and then goes on to say there should be a question mark in a post made by mastina as reason to vote our slot.
In post 133, nancy wrote:I want to say 126 and 127 are mastina, but I feel like there should be question marks in a single post there if it were her..

Let's just say it is anyway.

VOTE: WoodCutters

Where's the doubt, choppie chop chop?
If part of our reads means nancy is scum and then nancy says our reads are bad and then votes us right after stating that. I see OMGUS.
Why is OMGUS scummy? I've found it a decently reliable towntell dependent on a few factors (name kind of player)

The question mark nonsense is a pretty bad mischaracterization and I don't like that you're selling it. She made it explicit that she doubted the certainty of the reads, which has to do with interpreting syntactical choices. The significance of the punctuation is in what it signals. I'd get it if there were confusion over
where
it would make a difference, but it is crystal clear on my end and I suspect to anyone who read the posts in question.

Mainly waiting on Nacho to read Wood Cutters, which will likely peeve him slightly and I am a-OK with that. Surf's up.
Townread on the Prism slot.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:27 pm

In post 186, Almost Chara wrote:*Almost50 makes an entrance an the crowd goes crazy*
In post 8, Empking wrote:
Vote: Nancy
- Did the earth move for you, Nancy?
Is money too tight to mention for you, mate?

I mean, this should have merited a vote because you PM must be "Simply Red". :P
In post 49, nancy wrote:
VOTE: drealmer
VOTE: Pine
VOTE: TheWoodCutters
VOTE: Empking
Being a quadruple voter is never a town utility.
In post 108, Prism wrote:Scum are Chara, nancy, and ???, my guess would be Penguin.

VOTE: Chara
I wanted to make a joke here, but I retracted it bc I'm not British and I feared it might sound offensive to the Brits.

Please pretend I made a funny joke though and post laughs and applause.

OK, finished skimming.

P.S. I feel it;s going to be impossible to fake anything and get it past The Wood Cutters. Between them 3 they have seen almost everything I'm capable of, so I'm going to come clean: We're just a mere VT :P

~A50
I do not like unprovoked claims. Maybe it is because I am stuck in England and have to leave the rest of the Reaper hunting to my Alliance friends in other areas. Why would you claim VT when if you are a VT your job is to take a bullet? My suspicion on Almost Chara grows.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:32 pm

In post 226, Prism wrote:I don't actually even want to push that specific issue anymore because I've already made up my mind that it was a thoughtless question, and regardless of whether or not you're town any justification is going to be after the fact.

It's odd to get accused of lacking real intent, and then rather than simply explain the intent be unnecessarily hostile and uncooperative even when presented with a straightforward, mutually beneficial alternative.
Agreed. What do you think of drealmerz/Almost Chara/nancy. And if one is wrong infinity324?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:33 pm

In post 473, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Commander Shepard, are you a hydra or an alt?

-- Postie
Hydras are noted in the first post I believe. I am not a hydra.

If I was an alt, therefore I find that alt shaming/outing if one exists is a bad thing. If a player is an alt, they are an alt for a reason.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:42 pm

In post 244, Infinity 324 wrote:@: I'm king Edward, I'm a Miller cause I was technically never crowned

But doesn't town RVS just as much as scum? So doesn't that make it not scummy by definition?

Don't want to go after dreal for now because I agree with him on things including the almost vote.

@ Meh. As long as I don't out specific reasons I don't see the problem.
That flavor makes sense for a miller, but also for scum. I just wish people would quit claiming. Is this a standard thing to do in a closed setup?
I find giving information to Reaper scum a bad idea. Let's not do that k? K. Great. Great.

Leaving drealmerz alone is a bad idea even if you think drealmerz is voting scum. Scum bus. Wouldn't you want to figure out if drealmerz is bussing or not?

drealmerz are you scum?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm

In post 476, Tea and Biscuits wrote:First post hasn't been updated yet. I don't think it's particularly hard to figure out who your main is but alright I'll keep quiet.

-- Postie
Top scumread and townread. Go.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:49 pm

In post 290, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 271, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see why a real claim wild make more flavor sense than a fakeclaim. But I don't really know the flavor
Also, Edward V is supposed to be a miller cause he was never crowned officially.
I have my doubts here. I don't know how to explain it but something "feels off" here.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:52 pm

In post 294, Almost Chara wrote:OK, I guess I can explain now:

I claimed to bait The Wood Cutters so that I can get a read there. Looking at the players list this looks like the strongest slot as either alignment, and I wanted to make sure they're on OUR side.

The claim was precisely to bait Mastina (she knows my play better than anyone in this game), and it worked.

I would have expected Scum!Mastina to push me further. Why? Because (as Scum) she would know 100% I'm Town already, and in her experience I lie much more as Town that I do as Scum, so she would have been alerted to me being a PR and trying to chase away a NK.

Town!MAstina though (according to what I was thinking) would have to think: EITHER TPR trying to avoid the NK, OR Scum trying to avoid getting lynched/investigated. THEN she would have to try and sort me out ASAP to decide on whether I'm worthy of her protection from a lynch or if I'm well worth her vote. I didn't see her going for the much more simple deduction she did, but still, not pushing me while knowing I do lie as Town makes her Town IMHO. (If you beg to differ, save it. I've just locked my read on that slot).

Now for whoever does have a brain; faking VT as Scum in this game is the worst thing I could have every done. I'm not dumb enough to get caught in a lie on N1. I only lie -as scum- when I absolutely have to.. i.e. when it benefits me, and I can't see anything fruitful for me from claiming a VT unprompted on D1. That only leaves you between me really being a VT or a lying TPR, so if we have a Role Cop it might be a good idea for them to check us. If not, then I guess time will tell (probably when we return a guilty "of some sort" on someone or another). :lol: :lol: :lol:

~A50
I think there is at least one scum in Almost Chara and Infinity if not two.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:57 pm

In post 310, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 271, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see why a real claim wild make more flavor sense than a fakeclaim. But I don't really know the flavor
I might be misunderstanding your confusion here, but I think that the flavor matches up with the role pretty solidly and that's an expectation that I have with most if not all roles in the game. As a result, either you or someone on your scumteam is a history buff and thought it would be cool if your character was a miller (possible, but doubtful), Aristophanes gave you a miller claim (also doubtful - miller fakeclaims are fakeclaims that typically have to be made immediately to be accepted and mods typically don't shoehorn their scumteams into playing a certain way), or you're just town. I find the last possibility more likely than the other two.
In post 272, drealmerz7 wrote:I take issue with the first, non-underlined part because the certainty is too strong, as for the underlined part, what makes you so doubtful about that, TWC? why no jester in the british court? why no neutral survivor who just wants all the killing to stop? what sense does a serial killer make in this flavor setup, do we have Jack the Ripper walking around among us do you think? please help me see your thoughts that allowed you to come up with this statement
I don't think there's a third party other than a SK because Aristophanes is running his first closed setup and strikes me as the type of person who would be worried more about making a balanced not wacky game than he would be about adding in a wacky neutral role. It's a judgment call based on who I think Aristophanes is based on my experiences with him; I feel pretty good about the assertion, sure, but the foundation for thinking so is admittedly shaky as all hell.
In post 272, drealmerz7 wrote:and then I compare what I feel like you've done so far to this point vs. what prism has done so far to this point, and I like what they've done a lot more than what you have (though I'm liking your more activity this morning simply because it is more activity and that is necessary to read you - what we were getting yesterday after game-start was weaksauce)

do you think what prism has done is scummy? or just weak?
My entry this morning was the first time that I've seriously posted in this game - in that time, I commented on all major events of the game and most minor games and was able to flesh out reads on the majority of players (people who I didn't develop reads on didn't do anything to read them on). I don't think it's fair to say that Prism's done more than I have, and that's not even taking mastina/Gin's posting into account - you liking Prism's posts more than liking mine is an opinion that I disagree with, but I've talked about Prism already so I'm not sure what more can be said about that point that's productive.

You're right that I'm harsher on Prism than I am on other people - Prism has one of the best scum games that I've ever seen and also dislikes sticking his neck out, so as long as I'm alive, I'm going to make the job for a hypothetical Prism!scum as difficult as possible. I do think that what he's posted so far is legitimately scummy; making a strong entrance and leaving a good impression early and then completely fading away is an excellent strategy for scum in general and it goes against the "I'M BACK" vibe that he gave early.

I'm moving to mobile shortly; sorry in advance for the formatting because I don't have the patience to consolidate quote walls into one post like I do on a laptop.
Data on my omnitool says Infinity has fake claimed cop before. I do not find the miller claim believable. Furthermore miller does match the history in the sense of neveer being crowned but a 12 year old boy who gets assassinated by Richard is unlikely a miller. Not crowed yes, which I found a first glance. Looking deeper I find miller unlikely. The question is if Infinity324 is lying as I suspect he is if he is scum for it.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:58 pm

In post 317, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Furthermore, why were posts such as
In post 130, Wraith wrote:
In post 90, Infinity 324 wrote:4 pages while I was asleep 0_0

I'm a miller
Miller? In a Mini?

...Really?
In post 265, Wraith wrote:
In post 253, Infinity 324 wrote:King Edward V*
rofl are you serious?

One of the Princes in the Tower? A Miller?
In post 269, Wraith wrote:I just don't buy it.
not accompanied by a vote on Infinity?

VOTE: Wraith

It feels like you're trying to find something to nitpick for the sake of it, allowing you to criticise Infinity without having to commit to a real push on him. It's scummy and also reads like potential distancing. in particular is terrible; I don't know how to explain it but just read it dear god.

If Wraith flips scum lynch Infinity.

-- Postie
Townread here.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:04 pm

In post 390, Prism wrote:
In post 364, Infinity 324 wrote:I'll let postie respond to that, but I think the narrative of "I doubted my scumread much earlier but pushed it anyway for reactions" makes sense with what I know of postie and fits with her posts imo

We'll talk more once postie explains herself
In post 374, Infinity 324 wrote:Slight lean scum but too early to tell
Stop with what you're assuming she said and take some time to
actually
read over what she said.

Explaining the new scumread on me would be helpful because as far as I know you've only mentioned the interactions with nancy. I don't think telling her to stop picking lose/lose is alignment indicative either way since if she's town I need her as much as she needs me, regardless of what I am.
Pretty sure asking scum to do something townie is an exercise in futility prism.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:08 pm

In post 416, drealmerz7 wrote:pine, and other players, please

GET IN THE GAME

cause I think the scumteam is:

Tea&Biscuits
TheWoodCutters
AlmostChara

so unless that is right and they want to surrender (just put a @mod bolded "/bow & surrender to almighty townies") , we need more ppl giving views and content
Actually TWC, AlmostChara, and you makes a lot more sense, only if infinity is town though. I had TWC as a townlean until you poked them with "you do look scummy TWC".

That is something either said to a buddy or someone you know is town. I don't like it.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:12 pm

In post 428, The Wood Cutters wrote:Simple:

If you have a concern but can't flesh it out, don't bring it up.

If you have a concern and bring it up, then I expect you to expose your reasoning.

You did the opposite of the first sentence and didn't do the 2nd sentence.

SO, when you brought up the fact that you had reason to scum read us. I wanted to know what the fuck was going on inside your head.
This is horrible. Sometimes concerns are just pings. If another player gets the same ping as you then it needs to get investigated more. Sometimes the reasonless pings are full of reasons a player cannot articulate. What matters is if that reason less ping is followed by reason full hunting.

Again so much anger. Why? The cursing doesn't make you sound more townie, it just sounds so out of place and ridiculous.

Pedit: Sure am. I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite alignment on the thread.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:13 pm

VOTE: Infinity324

I don't believe the miller claim the more I think about it.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:22 pm

In post 483, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 317, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Furthermore, why were posts such as
In post 130, Wraith wrote:
In post 90, Infinity 324 wrote:4 pages while I was asleep 0_0

I'm a miller
Miller? In a Mini?

...Really?
In post 265, Wraith wrote:
In post 253, Infinity 324 wrote:King Edward V*
rofl are you serious?

One of the Princes in the Tower? A Miller?
In post 269, Wraith wrote:I just don't buy it.
not accompanied by a vote on Infinity?

VOTE: Wraith

It feels like you're trying to find something to nitpick for the sake of it, allowing you to criticise Infinity without having to commit to a real push on him. It's scummy and also reads like potential distancing. in particular is terrible; I don't know how to explain it but just read it dear god.

If Wraith flips scum lynch Infinity.

-- Postie
Townread here.
I can but don't you dare call someone who saves the universe "sheppy poo".

I don't agree with the scumread of Wraith but I do agree with how the thought process progressed. Namely I don't find what Wraith posted as weird, but if I did find it weird, then I could see where Postie came from with that.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:30 pm

In post 492, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 490, Postie wrote:
In post 479, Commander Shepard wrote:Top scumread and townread. Go.
Wraith for scum; TWC is town.
-- Postie
Assume Wraith is town. What changes for you?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 494, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 493, Commander Shepard wrote:Assume Wraith is town. What changes for you?
I don't have any other scumreads; haven't thought that far ahead. I'd probably start pressuring the lurkers and trying to sort dreal again.

-- Postie
Why would you have to think about future scumreads?

VOTE: Tea and Biscuits
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:38 pm

In post 496, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 495, Commander Shepard wrote:Why would you have to think about future scumreads?

What I meant was I haven't thought ahead in terms of what changes for me if Wraith flips scum.

-- Postie
You mean if Wraith flips town?

So Wraith is town Postie is scum.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:44 pm

In post 498, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Yeah I meant town sorry.
I'm not sure how you're reading me mixing up two commonly mixed up words as AI?

-- Postie
1) You're thinking about your scumreads versus just having scumreads.
2) You haven't thought about Wraith flipping scum because he won't. In other words, I'm saying you haven't thought about Wraith flipping scum because you know he's town.

A townie response would be that you hadn't considered that case yet. Or just thinking about it and then replying. You aren't town because you are trying to plan out your reads versus just having them.

Pedit: TWC -- I don't get the saw reference? What are you saying there?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:49 pm

I caught scum. I lynch it. Don't care if you find it weird.

@Postie I also don't care for you assigning judgment on who you think I am. Far as I'm concerned I only have posts in this thread to work with. If you suspect I'm an alt so be it, but if I am an alt I'm an alt for a reason. Stop trying to shade a person who you may not even be right on for being an alt.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:54 pm

In post 495, Commander Shepard wrote:Why would you have to think about future scumreads?

What I meant was
I haven't thought ahead
in terms of what changes for me if Wraith flips scum.

-- Postie
In post 507, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 500, Commander Shepard wrote:1) You're thinking about your scumreads versus just having scumreads.
I don't understand what you're saying here. Please elaborate.

See underlined portion.

In post 500, Commander Shepard wrote:2) You haven't thought about Wraith flipping scum because he won't. In other words, I'm saying you haven't thought about Wraith flipping scum because you know he's town.
Or I just mixed up two commonly mixed up words? Not everything is some kind of insane Freudian slip jfc.

I find that highly unlikely.

In post 500, Commander Shepard wrote:A townie response would be that you hadn't considered that case yet.
This is literally what I said.

No it isn't.

-- Postie
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:57 pm

In post 509, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 508, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 506, The Wood Cutters wrote:I'm curious to how you know something is not AI when someone's join date is today.
They're an alt and I think most people who've played with their main would recognise them here.

-- Postie
:nerd:
1) Assume I'm an alt. That would mean I would be playing under an alt to try to avoid connection to a main account. Trying to shade someone for being someone without proof they are that someone just says that someone sucks and shouldn't be listened to. So you're trying to say that player shouldn't be listened to because they suck. Who knows? That player might suck, but that player isn't in the game.

In other words you are trying to distract from the obvious fact you slipped by trying to get everyone to alt hunt me. Stop it. You slipped own it, vote yourself, let your buddies run the choo choo train.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:05 pm

In post 514, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Replying to comments within quotes is ugh.

1) Wraith flipping town would be an event in the
future
- as in, some time
ahead
of now. I don't understand what you don't understand.
2) Why not? Have you actually never seen someone mix up the words "town" and "scum" because I see that happen on regular basis.
3) uigrweoihslktjnsr;eoifdk;hrts;oil

-- Postie
I didn't say Wraith would flip town, but if he is town. That meant about the current state now. You aren't actually actively thinking and considering possibilities. You see Wraith as a mislynch and are gunning for him. The fact you'd have to have a lynch to even re-evaluate or think about a world where Wraith is town is bad.

The only times I have the person was scum. So no. Considering the post before the one I quoted was also a scumslip it looks like you just messed up in response to a question.

@TWC -- I have no idea how Postie suspects I'm an alt, let alone
if I am one
who I am. And how this is at all relevant as that is trying to use information outside the thread to hunt me when that's really absurd.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:10 pm

Assuming I am an alt (which I won't ever admit if I am), taking it into consideration is fine. Trying to get others to think of me as another player rather than me is what I have issue with. I'm Commander Shepard and I'm the player in the thread here. Not who you think I am. So again, stop saying things are "Commander Shepard logic". I've been in this game for less than 5 hours.

Pedit: Yes I said that. It's the natural conclusion of the scumslip Postie did.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:13 pm

In post 520, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 515, Commander Shepard wrote:
I didn't say Wraith would flip town.
In post 497, Commander Shepard wrote:

So Wraith is town
Postie is scum.
like dude.
That's not what I said...I was pointing out the scumslip in the post.

You mean = Correction to Postie's post where they said Wraith would flip scum.

Postie literally said they hadn't thought about their scumread flipping scum. By virtue it means Wraith is town, Postie is scum.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Postie -- If I am an alt I would, because then I can see where I need to improve on and how people see me without the idea/thought of another player attached to it. What you think is that it's AI if I'm this player you think I am. But what if I'm not who you think I am? You're completely shutting down people from reading me.

C'mon anyone not voting Tea and Biscuits in their next post has some explaining to do.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:20 pm

In post 525, The Wood Cutters wrote:Most scum slips come from town and most scum slips are pushed by scum.

Scum like to have something that is concrete based. To say hey well I had evidence. It's a lot harder to form reads mentally and analyze posts.
That is still not talking about this post. This is a general abstract and I agree with the general abstract. That doesn't mean that is what is happening here.

Explain to me what you think about Postie's posts that I called out.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:22 pm

In post 527, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 525, The Wood Cutters wrote:Most scum slips come from town and most scum slips are pushed by scum.

Scum like to have something that is concrete based. To say hey well I had evidence. It's a lot harder to form reads mentally and analyze posts.
That is still not talking about this post. This is a general abstract and I agree with the general abstract. That doesn't mean that is what is happening here.

Explain to me what you think about Postie's posts that I called out.

Stop posting the same dang shit three times in a row and answer my question please.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 pm

LOL Interesting. People ignore the blatant shit and attack me. And TWC refuses to talk about Postie's post and say how it isn't a slip. Instead attacking me and a naked vote on me.

How shocking.

Not.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 pm

I hope scum like carbs.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:30 pm

It's okay your buddies outed themselves. It's fine. You're outed scum. I don't care about being lynched because my townie brethren would lynch you in return. It's really no big deal if I'm lynched. It isn't all about me. My words will reign long after my death.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Scared when I flip town you'll be next Postie?

I don't see town making that post ever. And you just saying you would as town only makes it worse and no one actually voting me is actually talking about it. Explaining how Postie is town there.

Instead TWC uses a general abstraction to call me scum instead of addressing my point.
nancy naked votes me.

That is not town behavior. If I'm wrong, then town would tell me why and why town would make the posts Postie did. However, because there isn't one they hop on me.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:41 pm

I hereby challenge Tea and Biscuits to a 1v1

Spoiler: What Legion would say if he was here
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:45 pm

It's just calling it out. I'm not a gladiator although I wish I was.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:54 pm

In post 548, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shepard
I'm townreading Postie and I never townread Postie
Who is
Shepard
?

Why are you townreading Postie after saying they hadn't thought about their scumread being scum?
Last edited by Aristophanes on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:59 pm

Yes they literally a scum tell make.

That's literally the definition of a scum tell to not think about your scumreads flipping scum.

Again? Who is this
Shepard
?

I've unchecked that field but that should have no bearing on if I'm an alt or not and if I am this
Shepard
person then how does that relate to the posting in this thread?

I haven't heard a good reason to townread Postie and I doubt I will because those posts are ridiculous.
Last edited by Aristophanes on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:06 pm

In post 562, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Commander Shephard, you know how in the last game we completed together someone
totally
scumslipped according to you and we kept telling you it wasn't a slip and then we lynched them and they were town?
Do you maybe want to consider, in light of your track record at catching "slips", that sometimes it's just you?

-- Postie
I'm sorry what completed game? We completed together? This is Commander Shepard's only game.

And furthermore, this looks like you're trying to discredit me rather than actually try to get Wraith lynched.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:11 pm

In post 568, Prism wrote:Welcome, RC and Shephard.

Apologies for my absence but I've been traveling all day and will be tomorrow as well. I'll try to remember to save the game as a PDF to read on the plane.
Hi. Tea and Biscuits is scum.

@Tea and Biscuits You really think because you ask I'd quit scumreading you? That's not how this works. I get a good reason a town player makes that post or I tunnel you to the end of time and willing to be lynched for it. If that's how it'd work, scum would never be lynched.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:16 pm

In post 571, The Wood Cutters wrote:I want you to know I have no shame in saying I'm going to take your town reads to find scum and scum reads to find town.
Why? I am a player with just posts in this thread.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm going to bed. I did a quick skim of the thread and I don't see where you've mixed town and scum in this thread except where I posted.

People can misspell words and other errors, but swapping alignments I haven't seen. Errors happen yes. But I don't believe that kind of error happens from town.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:12 am

Am I in the twilight zone?

I think the Reapers must have a stronger hold on their victims than originally anticipated.

I am going to go run errands in my Mako I won't be back until much later tonight.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:23 am

In post 682, Infinity 324 wrote:Shepard, you admitted yourself that scumslip a tend to come from town more often than scum

wtf is this. No one is making the counter argument cause it's obvious: postie just mixed up a word regardless of her alignment so it's NAI. That's it
Yes but it is 60/40 and even so you always lynch the slip because 40 percent of the time you get a scum and a confirmed townie out of it. If it was just about Tea and Biscuits yeah but it isn't.

Furthermore just because something more often happens from a Town player doesn't mean that is the case here.

People are using statistics to avoid a value judgment on whether it is a slip to them and the logical fallacy is horrendous.

For example: More than half of the faces on a d20 are greater than 9. Someone rolls an 8.
I say "The die rolled an 8."
Thread: Impossible! You know d20's roll 10+ more often than not right?
Me: wtf it is clearly an 8. Look at the die.
Thread: Stop arguing the die is an 8. We don't care to talk about what the die is.
I reroll and get a 4 and announce it.
Thread: Talk to us when you get higher than a 11.

Me: I fail my patience save.

Tea and Biscuits scumslipped.

Either you need to read it and admit you're ignoring it because probability OR
You are saying you are ignoring any potential scumslip for the rest of the game because of a logical fallacy
OR you can say you don't think it is a slip.

After all most votes don't result in a lynch as reads change over time. Does that mean to never vote as it won't result in a lynch? That is absurd.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:24 am

In post 699, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 452, Infinity 324 wrote:What specifically changed between now and your last post that made you want to vote [postie] here?
I find it interesting you have no comment on my read switch on you.
Phone posting while prepping my Mako is so slow.

I don't even get am Omni tool speak to text function.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:31 am

Spoiler: Why Postie is scum
-- Postie
In post 493, Commander Shepard wrote:
-- Postie

@Infinity what changed
Assume Wraith is town. What changes for you?[/quote]
In post 493, Commander Shepard wrote:Assume Wraith is town. What changes for you?
I don't have any other scumreads; haven't thought that far ahead. I'd probably start pressuring the lurkers and trying to sort dreal again.

-- Postie
In post 495, Commander Shepard wrote:

-- Postie

What I meant was I haven't thought ahead in terms of what changes for me if Wraith flips scum.

-- Postie
In post 497, Commander Shepard wrote:

-- Postie

So Wraith is town Postie is scum.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:33 am

Wow formatting fucked on that. Phone posting sucks.

@TWC your link didn't work.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:39 am

1) Yes there is. Namely that it shows Postie's inner thought process Wraith is town.
2) The simplest thing is that Postie thinks Wraith is town.

It is much more complicated to believe she makes a mistake, doesn't read her post.
Does it again.
Gets caught again.
Then is just has a word choice issue.

Postie admitted she thinks about her reads but doesn't have them.

I vote and pressure that and she says she hasn't thought about Wraith flipping scum.

I don't buy that happening twice.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:41 am

In post 708, The Wood Cutters wrote:Oh no, it works.

Pushing "scum slips" and going "assume Player X is town" makes your arguments lose value, like a lot.
In post 702, Empking wrote:Is there any particular reason around the 'scum/town' thing to think that it was an eight? I mean, yes just because it can come from town doesn't mean it must be coming from town, but the counterpoint - and the one which seems more like it is being made - just because something can be done by scum doesn't mean that the null-tell was being done by scum here.

Honestly, I'm sort of playing DA since I hope that there is a good reason to think it is an eight, and it has just got lost somewhere.
At least someone realizes they need to look st the freaking die.

Look at the posts I quoted and tell me your thoughts please:
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:46 am

In post 495, Commander Shepard wrote:

-- Postie

Based on this too.

I just quoted it Infinity.
Seriously.

Two scumslips in that short of time I don't buy coming from town.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:49 am

In post 714, Infinity 324 wrote:The word choice thing only happened once, in . That's what your entire case is based on.

Its much simpler to believe it was a word choice error than a scumslip. Believing it was a scumslip requires assuming that postie wouldn't be very careful as scum, and that postie would answer a "if wraith is town" question with "if wraith is scum".
I disagree Infinity.

And TWC I will push this til I die.
And this isn't a large or newbie game.

People are insulting me because I am a perceived alt rather than actually reading and thinking things through.

I feel bad for this other player because I guess they never get listened to and always insulted whenever they point something out huh?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:53 am

Wraith is likely town based on the naked votes here in the middle of this argument.

So one of but not both of Infinity/TWC would probably be scum in that case.

However I don't believe the case to be true but playing devil's advocate here.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:04 am

@Infinity It is scummy because it shows Postie is thinking about reads rather than having them. She hasn't made them up yet.
Second point asked and answered. And it is not the exact question asked.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:07 am

In post 723, Infinity 324 wrote:isn't AI*
And now I have to decide if that is a phone autocorrect you trolling me or a scumslip

*sigh*
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:15 am

I am serious I have to figure it out yes.

If Infinity truly thinks that is AI then that means I am on the right track with Infinity Miller stuff.

I should go.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:34 pm

In post 745, momo wrote:

Have to agree with this. Scum would be paying great attention to make sure they do not slip. Town, not so much.(At least town me that is.)

By this logic scum never slip.

Then a scumslip wouldn't exist.

If a scumslip doesn't exist this conversation would not happen.

Therefore your point is invalid.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:38 pm

AC is likely scum for trying to discourage Drealmerz's scumread on the slot simply because they are a hydra.

Scum vibes can be gotten from a hydra slot or a scum vibe on one head and Town on the other.

The team presented by Drealmerz definitely needs some more thought to me.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Yeah AC slot is scum. They ignored my post calling them scum. Not as strong a read as Tea&Biscuits but enough to call my initial Drealmerz scumread wrong.

Chara head has no reasons for what they say except T&B didn't scumslip. Those notes even in an abridged format would go a long way towards people being able to read both heads and therefore as a whole but it feels like Chara would rather keep up the narrative of hydra so scumreads on us are bad.

Tell me why exactly Drealmerz scumread is bad? I am sure this isn't your first game of mafia would you say because you exist you get townread. That ain't a thing.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:59 pm

ThinkMomo gets a light townread for the one in three rule. Wraith is already not getting my vote til T&B flips.

ThinkMomo + Wraith town block?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:12 pm

In post 755, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 754, Commander Shepard wrote:ThinkMomo gets a light townread for the one in three rule. Wraith is already not getting my vote til T&B flips.

ThinkMomo + Wraith town block?
Honey i'm gonna have to stop you right there before I policy lynch you of your reads.

First off.

ThinkMomo.

ThinkBig.

Lurks as scum.

ThinkBig is lurking.

ThinkMomo is lurking.

ThinkMomo is scum.

That should be simple enough for you to follow.
Don't call someone with an assault rifle with an expanded clip honey.

That doesn't end well for you.

Your argument there was already debunked.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:13 pm

In post 756, Almost Chara wrote:Shepard: what did you want me to address about the post calling us scum?
i do have reasons, it might be prudent to
ask
for them. i mentioned them because of players want more from me, it exists.

i don't understand the last line in , can you rephrase it?
~Chara
Nah you just said you aren't posting why you think what you think.

Asking someone why they think what they think when they said they won't post it is dumb.

Addressing your question in the last line now.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Drealmerz has a scumread on your slot.
Almost50 head said (paraphrase) don't scumread us we're a hydra.

Tell me what specifically about Drealmerz scumread is wrong from your POV. What makes it bad?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:17 pm

In post 757, nancy wrote:Tbh Gin I think the proper thing to do in this situation is to either lynch the slot or just ignore it.
Because I am suspected to be this person that is not playing?

Completely ignoring a player is ridiculous.

If they are right then you lose if Town.

If they are wrong then they need to be shown why otherwise they can lead Town to a loss.

Even if you think I have taken too many husk melee shots to the head that is a bad idea.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:19 pm

In post 767, Almost Chara wrote:you didn't answer my first question.
as for this post (762): i never said that. i said there were a lot of notes in the PT, so just posting all of them cold wouldn't be useful. it's a waste of my time to paraphrase things that no one would care about. if you have questions about how i came to a read, try asking me. it's a lot more conducive to good communication than assuming i won't provide any explanation or thought process.
~Chara
Cold reads are often the best ones to determine thought process unaltered by anyone else.

Please post your cold reads. I love them actually. I find them very useful.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:20 pm

The problem I have with your post is you are stating you won't explain your reads and here and then I am supposed to ask questions and then those questions you can give leading answers to.

I like raw cold explanations.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:22 pm

In post 760, The Wood Cutters wrote:No but like, Im being honest when I say part of my reads this game are forming on what is the opposite of what sheppy says. It's evident that sheppy finds town!scummy at face value as real scum and what scum do, who are aware to not be scummy, are granted the townish reads.

In essence, I'm P-sure I understand how sheppy poo's mind works and I can use that as a 2nd resource. What's left is to turn the sheppy poo into a sheepy poo.
Sheep don't exist where I am from.

Cute little monkeys do.

Which if I feel renegade I can run over for renegade points.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:23 pm

In post 773, The Wood Cutters wrote:Can you drop the fucking act when regarding who you are. Like I don't care about the role play, know yourself out but I have never once thought I was going to break my keyboard by pressing the keys as hard as I am when I rage at that useless drivel.

INFINITY I DON'T CARE I WONT HIM TO POST
I am Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on MafiaScum. You want to treat me like someone who doesn't exist. Treat me like Commander Shepard.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Spoiler: Punching the monkey

Back to AC's question which will take a bit as I am phone posting.

Pedit: Why would I care about scum pushing a mislynch? You are literally looking for a reason to mislynch Town, have a record of fake aggression (see prior posts where I call it out). I am Commander Shepard.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:29 pm

In post 779, nancy wrote:CS did you know that on my readslist I have a separate tier labelled "CS" and there's only one slot that will ever be in it?
Why is that? Seems odd to single me out.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Point 8 @Chara head of Almost Chara
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:32 pm

In post 784, The Wood Cutters wrote:VOTE: Shepard

i want it gone.

It's like 100% town but I am scum.
FTFY.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:36 pm

In post 786, The Wood Cutters wrote:Hey Shepard, want to 1v1?

Only you or me be the lynch for the day.

Hows that sound
I scum read you and would rather it be Tea And Biscuits but if I have to okay.

However if you cannot deal with the fact that an alt doesn't magically replace into a player you want them to be even when you beg maybe you need to replace out or go talk with your hydra heads.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Because you aren't even considering that I have maybe been trained by this other person or am not this other person.

You want me to be this other person as it suits your agenda.

nancy? Who is we? I have been in the game less than a day with evolving reads.

Me having reads isn't prime scum opportunity to get away with things.
I literally was offline sneezing my guts out.
No one was posting.
Seriously wtf nancy?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:41 pm

Lol @TWC

Bullshit. I would have to scumread the entire thread for disagreeing about an obvious scumslip. I don't.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:42 pm

Chara can you do a quick blurb on RC please?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:46 pm

I didn't remove context.

It feels as if Almost is saying you have to be wrong because hydra.

Scumreads should happen as much on hydra as other slots.

Regarding RC nah that is good enough for me to ascertain that RC is a townread you think you can never mislynch or just a genuine Town read.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Can we not do that?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:55 pm

If you guys lynch Wraith, Wraith flips Town.
Lynch Tea and Biscuits, they flip scum.
Sheep me for the rest of the game.

K? That sounds like a plan since you clearly will just discount whatever I say since I apparently am this other person who doesn't exist.

That is how I see a Wraith wagon going right now.

I would rather just speed this along and have you listen to me but ya know apparently I don't get a chance to be listened to because of some alternate dimension shit.

If Tea and Biscuits is town I will fucking sheep RC for the rest of the game.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:03 pm

AC do you really thing two scum would gang up on you in such an obvious way?

If not who is Town of the two?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Really think*
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:08 pm

In post 815, Almost Chara wrote:i don't do pre-flip associations on day 1. they're both independently scummy. i'd prefer to lynch ThinkMomo at this moment.
~Chara
Then why not vote them?

I am also asking a general strategy question. It isn't preflip association to ask strategy here.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:10 pm

In post 817, Almost Chara wrote:also, there's no reason they can't both be scum. the ThinkMomo vote is from a while ago. there was a point i had four votes. all the other voters were townreads apart from ThinkMomo. just looking at the wagons as they are right now (when ThinkMomo has barely posted recently) isn't looking at the larger picture.
~Chara
Will look again tonight.

However, if you want ThinkMomo more why not vote ThinkMomo?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:21 am

I offer you my vote if I am wrong.

You vote to lynch me.

Wtf? You are acting as if I am some person not in the game, state you clearly townread me, yet you vote me?

I townread you but I do not get this st all.

You specifically said "Let's not do this" I stay out of thread except to offer my vote and now you want to policy lynch me.

Wouldn't you want me to sheep you if you are amazing Town/scum?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:35 am

In post 864, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't want to do this but at this point I feel like it's the correct play.
Why do you feel lynching a townread who offers to sheep you if they are wrong is the best play?

From where I am laying it feels like you do want to do this.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:59 am

This seems like some kind of deep dislike/disgust.

Is there a particular reason you are doing this? Some particular reason linked with this other slot?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:59 am

That is @RC
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:21 am

In post 899, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am replacing out because I don't want to play with Command Shepherd and I feel like it's a mistake to play with Postie as well. It's nothing to do with either of you.
:(
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:22 am

In post 924, shaddowez wrote:Hey everyone! Happy to be here, will catch up once I get to work. Any relevant​ questions or posts I should look at will be appreciated.
Hi :)
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:23 am

In post 927, Almost Chara wrote:GDI!! The reason nobody listened in that Newbie game was "RC is too good to make that slip". Stop assuming Alignment!X will do/not do this or that and play the game of Mafia. Mafia is basically a game of what you do IN THIS GAME and why you might have done it. Meta is just an accessory to strengthen or weaken the read OF NEEDS BE, but it's nothing conclusive on it's own.

Anyway, it's now either TM or RC for me. If EITHER flips red I'm going after BOTH nancy and Postie (T&B). The reasoning is in the hydra PT for now, but I'm fairly confident. (Confident enough to drive a lynch on either nancy/Postie before RC/TM if I could. My problem is I'm still weak in constructing cases and making people follow them, so I'll take the TM lynch first to use the Mod-confirmed flip afterwards as it would no longer be "working under the assumption"; i.e. the alignment cannot be refuted).
So if RC was too good to make that slip...

And the argument here is Postie would be more careful (aka too good) to make that slip....

Why are you not voting T&B?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:24 am

This looks like an attempt to mislynch two other players before you have to bus.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:46 am

Postie scumslipped.
I caught it.
Everyone says it is not a slip and/or Postie is too good to do it.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:46 am

In post 931, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 927, Almost Chara wrote:GDI!! The reason nobody listened in that Newbie game was "RC is too good to make that slip". Stop assuming Alignment!X will do/not do this or that and play the game of Mafia. Mafia is basically a game of what you do IN THIS GAME and why you might have done it. Meta is just an accessory to strengthen or weaken the read OF NEEDS BE, but it's nothing conclusive on it's own.

Anyway, it's now either TM or RC for me. If EITHER flips red I'm going after BOTH nancy and Postie (T&B). The reasoning is in the hydra PT for now, but I'm fairly confident. (Confident enough to drive a lynch on either nancy/Postie before RC/TM if I could. My problem is I'm still weak in constructing cases and making people follow them, so I'll take the TM lynch first to use the Mod-confirmed flip afterwards as it would no longer be "working under the assumption"; i.e. the alignment cannot be refuted).
So if RC was too good to make that slip...

And the argument here is Postie would be more careful (aka too good) to make that slip....

Why are you not voting T&B?
Answer this please AC.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:47 am

In post 935, Wraith wrote:Oh yeah, I totally forgot Shepard replaced Bork Bork...

Yeah that's not a good sign
With Postie/Tea and Biscuits conf scum that makes you conf Town but please stop being derpy like cmon.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:55 am

In post 944, Wraith wrote:
In post 943, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 935, Wraith wrote:Oh yeah, I totally forgot Shepard replaced Bork Bork...

Yeah that's not a good sign
With Postie/Tea and Biscuits conf scum that makes you conf Town but please stop being derpy like cmon.
You're way too attached to a grammar slip that as WC pointed out could easily be innocuous.
Please don't be the council about Saren.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:12 am

Great...So because I sound like this person not in the game I can either say I am this person or people will ignore me.

@Postie/RC this is why you never alt hunt by the way. Now people have an idea right or wrong about my play about something I can't defend against.

And if I am not said person we are royally fucked because people suspect I am said person.

So instead of actually evaluating the post for what it is people choose to do the following:
1) Say Postie is too good to do that.
2) That scumslips never happen because majority of the time ones supposedly found aren't true.
3) Say because I am this supposed other person nothing I say should be listened to ever.

None of that actually addresses what is there.

I am Commander Shepard. Deal with it.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:14 am

In post 953, shaddowez wrote:
In post 275, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 223, momo wrote:Also, the only role scum would claim is VT.
That might be true in Newbie games, my friend, but certainly not in closed setups. I've won a game (as Scum) by fake claiming a JK for instance. If Scum don't know what to expect in a setup they should (a) Avoid claiming, and (b) if FORCED to; claim something they can get away with. As I pointed out, there's a whole host of investigative roles than can catch me if I'm fake claiming. Tracker/Follower would see me visiting someone/submitting an action, thus proving me lying. Watcher would see me visiting their target, thus prove me lying. Neapolitan will get "Not Vanilla" on me, so I'm caught. Role Cop would get "Almost Chara has the role of <insert role here>" and thus I'm lying. A normal Cop will get a guilty on me too. So, it'd only be safe for me to claim VT if I expect there NOT to be ANY of those in the game. I'm only trying to make you improve your logic though. If you think I'm, scum, so be it. Town doesn't really lose much by lynching me. It's better than a mislynch on a PR and -even better- no PR has to claim on D1, so least info given to Scum still. In fact, if we do NOT get lynched it'd be relatively worse than lynching us now, because Scum will know where NOT to shoot.

Conclusion: More votes on us, please. It's your best option currently, unless you think you can lynch ACTUAL SCUM and with CONFIDENCE.

~A50
Not going to vote yet since I'm only on page 12, and this may have been addressed further, but I absolutely
hate
this post. There are so many discrepancies it's not even funny:

1) Watcher has to manage to target the person you're targeting, which is a 1/144 chance.
2) If you're limited shot or night modified (even/odd, N2, etc) there's plenty of chances for you to do nothing N1 to be caught.
3) Neapoliton/flavor cop would be useless if you're a goon
4) This is a great way to invite PRs to visit you, leaving other players to do things without the risk of being followed, copped, etc. If you are just a goon, this may get you lynched D2 but it increases the likelihood of a mislynch D1, and increases the chances of more powerful roles to get away for at least an extra night.
5) If there's a scum RB, you may be more willing to gambit as well, especially if you think your team will be good at PR hunting.

The only thing I'm alright with in this post is his conclusion, although even that has its flaws.
Sir would you like to be a part of my crew (town block)?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:18 pm

In post 959, Almost Chara wrote:Shepard. it was a grammar slip. not a Freudian slip. and you aren't
listening to that simple fact
, nor even entertaining it, which is why players are getting frustrated and not listening to you.

actual scumslips are accidentally revealing knowledge only scum would know. accidentally posting in the wrong thread. accidentally messing up a claim and revealing the lie. not mixing up two words that are typed so often and in such quantities in a mafia game that it's very easy to slip.
~Chara
This! This is what I was asking for.

Why can't people do this?

*sigh*

Gut still says you are scum and it still says that was a true post before the edit but this is something I can at least somewhat accept. Like why do people just have to say I suck because player X sucks and we think you are player X so your reads auto suck instead of just this?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Kinda sad it comes from a top tier scumread though.

VOTE: Unvote

Prism,Wraith, and Empking are my top townreads.

Prism you have my vote even if it is on me.

Where do you want it?

I still scumread AC and T&B but I won't be listened to sooooo
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:50 pm

:( :( Bye nancy. You seem nice. I will miss you.

Meh. Moving on sounds good.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:17 am

In post 981, The Wood Cutters wrote:That was the most fucking town replace out I've seen.
Agreed.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:21 am

In post 1003, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 478, Commander Shepard wrote:That flavor makes sense for a miller, but also for scum. I just wish people would quit claiming. Is this a standard thing to do in a closed setup?
Miller claiming immediately is fairly standard; avoids a situation where the cop investigates the miller, miller is mislynched and cop is nightkilled for absolutely no benefit at all.
In post 482, Commander Shepard wrote:Data on my omnitool says Infinity has fake claimed cop before. I do not find the miller claim believable. Furthermore miller does match the history in the sense of neveer being crowned but a 12 year old boy who gets assassinated by Richard is unlikely a miller. Not crowed yes, which I found a first glance. Looking deeper I find miller unlikely. The question is if Infinity324 is lying as I suspect he is if he is scum for it.
Making the argument that a miller doesn't make sense as a miller because you don't agree with the flavor is fairly silly, especially when the rationale (he is a Monarch despite not being crowned) makes a perfect amount of sense.

Not to me it doesn't. And flavor breaking a setup is dumb. Otherwise we would all just flavor claim and pick the least favorite ones.
In post 485, Commander Shepard wrote:I had TWC as a townlean until you poked them with "you do look scummy TWC".

That is something either said to a buddy or someone you know is town. I don't like it.
What?
Drealmer interacted with us in a way where it was either a scumpartner or scum talking to a townie, and we're scummier as a result...?
That was my initial impression on read through. It was wrong.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:23 am

In post 1008, Wraith wrote:I feel a Miller in a Mini can be a role that heavily shifts balance compared to in a Large. Since mislynches in Minis are usually more significantly bad for the town, it can lead to an easy mislynch that can easily move right into a mislynch on the Cop who claimed the guilty result. Two mislynches in a row, with one being a critical power role, with three scum, would severely handicap the town's efforts and probably lose them the game. It's not nearly as big a balance problem in a Large because there's far more targets for the Cop to potentially investigate and each mislynch isn't potentially crippling.

I don't know, my view might be overly slanted because we recently finished Greatest Idea Mafia where the Town had irreversibly lost the game after two mislynches, but that is a setup with no inherent balance.

Even still, thinking about it more, two mislynches + two nightkills would automatically put Town in a LyLo situation, and that's if we do two mislynches right off the bat.

But honestly this is all rather pointless and counter-productive since we have no real idea what the setup balance is, and I don't particularly like early setup spec.

That said, I'm going to setup spec some more for a moment. If Infinity is telling the truth, it pretty much confirms there is a Cop in the game.
No it doesn't.

Just like Enablers don't confirm their parent role is in the game.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:24 am

Infinity's claim has to be evaluated to see if you believe it on the merits or not.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:46 am

In post 1024, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 1009, The Wood Cutters wrote:For the record, that's another reason why I believe the miller claim. If by LyLo no cop has died, obviously the play should be for the cop to claim at that point, reveal targets and the sort.

IF THERE IS NO COP, you lynch Infinity.
makes sense. i should stop reading posts backwards before I reply.
About the cop yes I agree about the cops not existing lynch Infinity I do not. This feels like a setup to bring Infinity to mass claim or a scum to claim cop. I hate this post.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:49 am

In post 1021, Wraith wrote:
In post 1020, Commander Shepard wrote:Infinity's claim has to be evaluated to see if you believe it on the merits or not.
Frankly why people are suspicious of me for being skeptical of a claim is pretty silly and probably a case of people completely misunderstanding how I express things.

I'm expressing skepticism of the claim, not that it's a confirmed fakeclaim. It means I'm going to keep Infinity under scrutiny until his claim is confirmed true or false.
Scum don't like deep analytical thought. Whether Infinity is truth telling or not is tbd but there are games on record here per my Omni tool that say a scum has claimed miller and breezed straight through.

Read the play not the role.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:28 am

Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiism....where art thou?? You has my vote....
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:55 pm

In post 1046, Empking wrote:
In post 1037, Almost Chara wrote:predominantly? so is there more?

are you telling me your biggest ping in this game is our VT claim?
what's your read on ThinkMomo, or Wraith? if you're interested to consolidate, who are your actual biggest scumreads?
~Not Chara
Thinking is a town read. Wraith seems like he's probably town.
T&B is my biggest.
You're biggest what?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:55 pm

In post 1048, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1046, Empking wrote:
In post 1037, Almost Chara wrote:predominantly? so is there more?

are you telling me your biggest ping in this game is our VT claim?
what's your read on ThinkMomo, or Wraith? if you're interested to consolidate, who are your actual biggest scumreads?
~Not Chara
Thinking is a town read. Wraith seems like he's probably town.
T&B is my biggest.
Your biggest what?
EBWOP
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:15 am

VOTE: Almost Chara

I has sads. You're scum.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:24 am

In post 1067, farside22 wrote:
In post 559, The Wood Cutters wrote:I mean we already have one conf!scum in ThinkMomo slot.

ThinkBig is literally a lurk sack and never posts when he's scum. Funny how he's doing the same in this game. I'm just finding the other two.
Where did this read come from?
Why no push, ever, on the player?

Empking: who are you currently scum reading?

Please tell me Shepard is not Titus. That one of 3 comment sent shivers and disgust all at once.

Currently on page 32. I'm almost done. Strongest scum reads are almost chara ant woddcutter.

I have a few null reads like emp, pine momo and wraith.

I kind of went back and forth with Shepard but I'd say town lean overall.
Dreal read town for the most part but then kind of just disappeared.
Anyone not mentioned is not anyone worth doubting to me.
[Worried]Your reads are similar to mine.
[Questioning]Is your read strong enough to where you'd die for it?
[Prompting]Where is your vote?

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread in all of MafiaScum.
[Clarifying Tone]If I'm an alt I'd never say who I was. That's the purpose of an alt.

[Happily]I have to go but I hope everyone here has fun!
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:09 pm

VOTE: unvote

I have a very baaaaaaaaad feeling about this.

Something feels wrong in my gut and I can't identify what.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:28 am

I feel the team is AC/TWC/T&B.

TWC one thing that makes me hesistant is your lack of signing. Can you please sign your posts?

Too little time for much else and I have to go find reapers in India.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:36 am

In post 1211, farside22 wrote:
In post 1209, Commander Shepard wrote:I feel the team is AC/TWC/T&B.

TWC one thing that makes me hesistant is your lack of signing. Can you please sign your posts?

Too little time for much else and I have to go find reapers in India.
You are my biggest ??????
You went to vote a.c., changed due to but and bored for them again.
Why?
Because reading this exchange makes me pretty certain that is TvS and you are likely the T side of that equation.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:04 am

In post 1225, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1221, Almost Chara wrote:pedit: but i think Shepard is town.
So do I, but let's consider both cases:

"Town!player that does not exist and is not in this game" make illogical leaps just to get their tunnel-targets lynched. Tomorrow they will tunnel TWC regardless, and will still call farside town just because far is likely to vote with them.

"Scum!player that does not exist and is not in this game" is simply trying to lynch a TPR (in their mind they do not believe our VT claim). They'll forget everything they said thus far and will have some illogical reasoning to justify it too.

You know what? I'd go further to say I'm willing to bet the game on them tunneling us still if Fitz was lynched today and flipped scum. They'll just call it a bus and keep on tunneling. That's how good "the player that does not exist and is not in this game" is.

~A50
First of all if Town player doesn't exist why does this player factor into your reads? They aren't here.
You have made up your mind, potentially incorrectly that I am this other person. Not a damn thing I can do to stop you from thinking that and actually treating me with how I should be played.

As soon as someone suggested I was someone, you decided to discount everything I have said on belief I am this person because it is easy to do.

Don't listen to Shepard they are the imaginary ghost of player past who sucked once? That is your argument. Really?

Really. Keep it in the thread. What in thread makes my suggestion wrong? Talk with me about my reads.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Lots of words will read later. Had a long day.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:36 am

In post 1230, Almost Chara wrote:i did ask, Shepard. i wanted to know how you came to the conclusion you did re: farside and myself.
~Chara
Intent behind the posting.

Then just say that no need to go into the rest of it.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:38 am

In post 1235, Almost Chara wrote:Tell me something: WHY would you assume this was TvS rather than TvT? What scum motive do you see in either parties posts? Because TvS (for me) means I've decided one party IS scum and ot doesn't look like the other is their p. Just because 2 people are fighting down'r necessarily mean you have scum caught between the two.

A TvT is also when 2 people have 2 genuine contradicting line of thoughts. while SvS is when it feel like busing or a theatre. Now what happens when we do flip Town? Are you going to push far for that? If you do then you're a fool because you are still working on an invalidated assumption that there has to be scum in the 2. If you don't then you are doing exactly what I said you'd do, so you had no reason to object to that post about you.

But do you even THINK before you post? NO. You certainly don't. You just let your mouth (erm.. fingers) run first and then let your mind SUPPORT what you had mindlessly typed already. So tell me again, why should I get invested intellectually with someone who considers their brain a complementary tool to their fingers?????

~A50
That is for you and riddled with bias attacking me for being someone not in this game.

For me TvS is different. Look at my prior games I got TvS pings before I had fledged scumreads.
In Backstabbers for example I had TvS pings between RC and Firebringer I had them right at the start then switched it incorrectly.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:40 am

Furthermore this question came after the don't listen to Shepard post and it was literally all that post said.

Stop posting attacking shit please. You will only be scummier.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:54 am

In post 1297, Almost Chara wrote:@Shepard:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought you were NOT that player that did not exist and is not in this game. Can't you see the irony in you arguing with me about your meta when you don't want me to use your meta in my arguments with you???

You know you can't have your π and eat it too. :lol: :lol:

~A50
I know that player's play pretty well. Since you insist on saying I am that person I am merely playing to what cards are dealt since you refuse to deal with well facts.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #125) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:55 am

In post 1299, Prism wrote:Another placeholder until I get home.
Damn 24 hour commute? Traffic must be brutal when not using a Nomad.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #126) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:56 am

In post 1303, The Wood Cutters wrote:I mean, we could always policy lynch Sheppy, I'm still down for that
So you don't believe your scumreads then? Ok.

I am down for lynching TWC. I have barely posted and somehow still "policy".
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:57 am

In post 1301, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1294, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1230, Almost Chara wrote:i did ask, Shepard. i wanted to know how you came to the conclusion you did re: farside and myself.
~Chara
Intent behind the posting.

Then just say that no need to go into the rest of it.
i need more information. what's farside's intent in her posting? what was mine?
~Chara
I did. Not sure what you need here? The intent behind your posting isn't trying to read anyone and Farside's is.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:00 am

In post 1308, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Lastly, Wraith.
From what I've gathered, people have been calling him town for posts such as
In post 892, Wraith wrote:I don't know. I really don't care, literally anything I do on D1 gets me killed eventually, so why bother?
so I'm here to tell you why that's bullshit.

Does it look genuine? Sure. Does genuine = town? Fuck no.
I buy that Wraith would be frustrated with being mislynched all the time and that this could make him demotivated, but there's no reason for it to bother him any less as scum.
I know this, because I've been in the same situation, and even considered writing up a post bitching about it because I figured people might townread the frustration I was channeling.

He's also using this as a substitute for meaningful content. And that's really the problem I've had with Wraith all game. He's substituting content that moves the game forward with complaining. (The post he made above is another great example of this.)
It's hugely scum-indicative because it's an easy way to say things that look game-relevant but don't mean anything.
Letting Wraith get away with that and even townreading him for it is
shameful

Wraith needs to die, today.

-- Postie
Wraith is town. Not happening. Join the A&C wagon.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Prod Dodge brain in India

Will read later
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:40 am

@fitz because I believe T&B slipped.

We are not continuing that route though since apparently slips don't exist in mafiascum ever.

So I scumread AC so I am staying on that wagon.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:22 am

@TWC

Which posts if any are mastina's?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:24 am

In post 1417, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1399, The Wood Cutters wrote:Farside's opening I liked more - her tone is what stands out the most as being town from me, she doesn't match the conviction she feels as town as scum (or come anywhere near it), and I really liked her interactions with AC - the initial pushes of "you're a better player than this, town you is X and X and X" is something that felt very generally and is coincidentally something I've seen her push elsewhere as town, and the unexplained backoff of the read strikes me as a move she's very unlikely to make as scum regardless of AC's alignment (simply because it stands out so much) but seems like a perfectly understandable move as town.
So in my head
This post reads TWC + AC actually trying to buddy Farside.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:27 am

In post 1408, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1401, The Wood Cutters wrote:Infinity, who are your top three scumreads again?
Wraith, prism, and fitz. Though I'm starting to doubt prism.

I should really catch up in order
Do you think Wraith is bussing here?

I find it horribly unlikely Wraith as scum would vote scum in a situation where most pressure on him was scum generated. That pressure has disappeared since the last vote count.

Infinity your vote is bad.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:28 am

In post 1422, shaddowez wrote:So, here's the reason I didn't want to comment after fitz' first catch up post until he was done....while the posts have a decent amount of content and supporting links in them, it feels like he's supporting pre-existing reads, rather than forming them based on the points he's making. I didn't want to point that out before he was done, but rather see if his following posts were any better.

Scum have to choose who they're going to read as town or scum based on what content they can pull from in the thread, whereas town has to use what's presented to make their reads. If you look at his reads, there's very little progression, rather an initial read on each slot and then more evidence to support that particular read. The only place this doesn't match up is nancy/farside, but the read changes at the replacement entrance, which is a convenient place to do so.

VOTE: havingfitz

I believe that's
L-1
Join me on AC the Fitz wagon is crap.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 am

In post 1431, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1429, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1408, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1401, The Wood Cutters wrote:Infinity, who are your top three scumreads again?
Wraith, prism, and fitz. Though I'm starting to doubt prism.

I should really catch up in order
Do you think Wraith is bussing here?

I find it horribly unlikely Wraith as scum would vote scum in a situation where most pressure on him was scum generated. That pressure has disappeared since the last vote count.

Infinity your vote is bad.
I don't do pre-flip associatives. If fitz flips scum I'll reconsider.
Fitz won't flip scum though is my point.
I have demonstrated your scumreads are bad. Join me on AC.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #136) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:15 am

In post 1459, Wraith wrote:AC can you flavor claim?
AC + TWC scum.

I have suspected AC was lying scum but now I am pretty damn sure of it and TWC knowing the claim isn't genuine rather than believing the claim isn't genuine makes both people scum.

@TWC I can't find any mastina posts. Help me out here?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #137) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:17 am

In post 1599, drealmerz7 wrote:the comparison to your play in smurfia pings me really hard, like, TOTALLY different situation/circumstance, and you know it

I never said to lock the claims in as 100% true, it's about there being a claim at all, even if you don't believe it

NOT BELIEVING IT is MORE important than believing it when it comes to analyzing, imo

liiiike, unbelieavable claim = very good lynch
In post 1598, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 1596, drealmerz7 wrote:we're in D1, and we have healthy wagons, D1 isn't more complex than lynching a healthy wagon with associations and content around it and seeing what you get ot move forward
Lynching scum is always strictly better than lynching town. Whenever people try to pretend that's not the case, shit goes south.
oh please, you did not just go there, this is such a scum post

NO SHIT, but you don't have a scum result on any slot, do you, no you don't
<3
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:21 am

In post 1626, Wraith wrote:Well with no VT context to compare it I think fitz's claim is just bull. On board to finish this.
Fitz's claim I believe wholeheartedly. It would be a mistake to lynch him.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:23 am

In post 1624, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 1620, Commander Shepard wrote:TWC knowing the claim isn't genuine
Keep in mind that I know that VT claim is a gambit because AC SAID THAT IT WAS A GAMBIT.
I ran a search for the world gambit and did not see where AC said it was.

Point that out for me please :D
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:27 am

In post 1460, Almost Chara wrote:concentration on 'contradiction' and point-by-point casing makes me confident fitz will flip scum here. there's no real feeling to the read on us, just a lot of pointing at things and saying 'well, this is objectively scummy, isn't it?'
and i noted this in the PT but didn't say it here, Nacho just reminded me. momo's thought that Almost isn't acting like himself is irrelevant with one game of experience.
on ThinkMomo's : how on earth does one read this as deriding momo for considering post-flip analysis? i was questioning how momo could be thinking of this when he hadn't paid attention to any other slots.

i keep putting off bed.

pedit: i'd rather not claim. we're also not at L-1.
~Chara
Someone put AC @L-1 please.

TWC rushing to AC's defense is all kinds of hella bad.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:30 am

@Gin (of TWC) I want to work with people too.

I am just calling out posts that feel wrong rather than replying to every post.

Furthermore I don't like the gambit responses. If anything that would reset AC to an unclaimed state. Mastina if Town would push AC as town similar to pushes in SU2. I am trying to read Mastina head and it is difficult when I don't see them post.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:33 am

In post 1645, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 1642, Commander Shepard wrote:TWC rushing to AC's defense is all kinds of hella bad.
Mind backing up that statement, or are you continuing not to attempt to convince anyone of anything because you can't?
Again I am phone posting and trying not to spam every post. I am also going slowly.

Mainly I disagree on how your slot has been acting towards AC.

AC is following some things I feel are scummy and then got called out for it and are now having to backtrack for AC while townreading AC.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:36 am

In post 1650, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 1648, Commander Shepard wrote:If anything that would reset AC to an unclaimed state.
That is the argument I was making to drealmer earlier. That's the point I'm making when people are asking AC to provide flavor for the VT claim that they already established was a gambit.
Except it isn't what you are doing.

You haven't actually reset.

I think AC should have flavor claimed because of the fact that time is running short and flavor doesn't break a setup.

The flavor claim would have gone a long way towards authenticity.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:36 am

@TWC sorry missed that post in all the spam reading now
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:45 am

The main difference is the thought process.

Reads are native and instinctual. They may be based on facts and logic gut or 280000 other things but they are based on those things.

Asking a read based on a conditional should either A) get a new response of the situation B) I refuse to consider that C) I hadn't considered that let me read

What T&B did assumes A) they will stick around that long and B) says they arent concerned with the gamestate as a whole. And C) Implies reads are based on how far they can think ahead but aren't based on anything in thread.

That is the difference to me.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:51 am

@AC You are being lynched.

Fitz's claim makes sense. Lynching Fitz is bad.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:54 am

It is the reason that people aren't so precise with words that hidden thoughts come out.

If people were precise then those types of issues wouldn't happen.

Or you can trust the person saying Fitz is town lynch AC.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 am

In post 1657, Almost Chara wrote:i haven't quite read up, but i want fitz dead. not Cloud, and we need a lynch. why isn't Gin scumreading fitz?
~Chara

pedit: Shepard, do you really think scum don't have fakeclaims?
I think that scum have claims that fit the theme. Fake claims probably which makes me feel sketchy you didn't claim. It is like you want the cred of VT claiming and you and TWC built that up but then when feet to the fire are inventing room to maneuver.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:58 am

I gotta go but I am going to be severely disappointed if we don't lynch AC today.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #150) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:59 am

In post 1671, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 1664, Almost Chara wrote:do you know if odd-night commuter is simply his real role and he doesn't have a fake roleclaim because his role doesn't have an inherent alignment?
When I said he had a fake claim, I meant fake flavor. Fake role is less important.

Odd night commuter is a role he could have as scum but it's a role that very clearly isn't going to save him if he claims it since it's effectively VT, as your partner pointed out.
HE IS VERY LIKELY TELLING THE TRUTH DO NOT LYNCH FITZ EVER.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #151) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:21 am

So I have a strong read it is a bias I have to remove and when you do based on me telling you I am damn near certain of Fitz being town y'all lynch him anyway when AC a scumread of mine is in hammer range? WTF. I am as certain as I can be without Fitz having a scum or mason role Pm.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:22 am

In post 1452, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.17
HavingFitz
(6): The Wood Cutters , Almost Chara , Wraith , Infinity 324 , Tea and Biscuits , Shaddowez
Almost Chara
(5): Drealmerz , Empking , Commander Shepard , HavingFitz , Prism
Shaddowez
(1): CloudKicker
The Wood Cutters
(1): Farside22

Not Voting
(0): Nobody!!!

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day one ends Wednesday, April 12th at 6pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-04-12 18:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Prodding Almost Chara
However, all prod timers will reset in the new dayphase.
38 minutes left people.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:23 am

In post 1730, Infinity 324 wrote:All the wagons are town I think

Scum is in {dreal, prism, wraith} and maybe empking or someone
No. Please fix this. If they were scum they would make sure of a lynch. Those are likely all Town.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:25 am

We have 30 minutes left to flash wagon AC people: let's do it!
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:26 am

In post 1743, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1741, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1730, Infinity 324 wrote:All the wagons are town I think

Scum is in {dreal, prism, wraith} and maybe empking or someone
No. Please fix this. If they were scum they would make sure of a lynch. Those are likely all Town.
Scum want a no lynch...
Scum would want a lynch here based on numbers.

They would also want the commuter gone.

This wagon on Fitz is scum driven.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:28 am

@mod VC with deadline please
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:29 am

In post 1749, Almost Chara wrote:CloudKicker could be scum, and i think dreal is scum.
obviously re-evaluate if fitz flips town, but that would actually make dreal's behaviour worse. and if fitz is town it does make no sense for scum TWC to try and drag the wagon off of us.
~Chara
Unless you and TWC are scum together!
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:30 am

In post 1751, Prism wrote:Fucking christ the last 40 pages are a trainwreck even if this somehow flips scum (which I strongly doubt)

VOTE: Fitz
Ugh wtf Prism

Flashwagoning scjm is a THINg
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 am

In post 1755, havingfitz wrote:Well...I'm town folks. I know the pr is worthless but a mislynch isn't.
And mislynching me is going to let other less active/townish people remain in the game.

P.edit...was that hammer? smh...
No idea no recent VC
But you were obvTown post claim *sigh*
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:35 am

No.

Just no.

Town loses a mislynch if we lynch wrong or no lynch. Hence why you should always vote scum or no lynch.

D1 scum lynches are rare but you never lynch someone with a strong belief they are Town ever.

No lynch is better because scum have to deal with evens. Which means a no lynch which means they have to plot kills and lynched more carefully with that in mind.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:38 am

In post 1763, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok then who is scum prism? I have pretty solid town reasoning for AC, TWC, farside and shaddow
AC TWC = scum

Farside = town

Waffle on Shadow.

Like why do we disagree so damn hard Infinity.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:40 am

In post 1766, Prism wrote:Forgot T&B but top 4 for me are TWC, T&B, AC, and shaddow. I've mostly only had time to read during walks or meetings, latter of which is rude to type up a frenzy during but I'm doing it anyway now.
RL first I didn't know you were in a meeting sorry for wtf

And yay we synergize.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:41 am

In post 1768, Almost Chara wrote:by my count that was hammer.
i agree with Infinity's townreads, just add Shepard. shaddow has good reasoning for town, i'm just not as sure about it.
dreal/CloudKicker/Empking would be my lynchpool. T&B is still a gut scumread but i couldn't argue why. some of Infinity's later content bothers me but i wouldn't lynch him.
~Chara

Ohhhh AC's scumreads are let's lynch all the people who are easy mislynches.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:42 am

In post 1770, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1761, Commander Shepard wrote:No.

Just no.

Town loses a mislynch if we lynch wrong or no lynch. Hence why you should always vote scum or no lynch.

D1 scum lynches are rare but you never lynch someone with a strong belief they are Town ever.

No lynch is better because scum have to deal with evens. Which means a no lynch which means they have to plot kills and lynched more carefully with that in mind.
No. We need a flip to give us info and move forward. If fitz is town he'd probably just be lynched later on in the game and we'd have one less mislynch to work with. Scum don't need to plan shit more carefully, all it gives them is more lynch targets and less mislynches required to win.
You had it with me claiming Fitz claim makes sense.

*smacks you playfully*
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:43 am

In post 1775, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1581, The Wood Cutters wrote:Well here's the thing and I can also tell you that with 7 hours left, CK knows that you wont vote him if you dont give him an answer so he'll just lurk the day out.

If you do however vote CK, that will force him to come out of the wood works and lay shit on the table.
In post 1601, The Wood Cutters wrote:In DBZ Abridged, we blitz lynched a lurker due to a strong town core. It wasn't a healthy wagon, but the nature of it left scum in an awkward position and we caught them pretty much immediately after. In John Wick Mafia, we lynched a non poster because of a strong core, hit the role blocker and broke the game from there. In Hydra game 4 (I think), Tammy and I pressed a lynch on a lurker who ended up being the scum we would investigate and lunch the next day. We broke the game from there.

Lynching scum is always the main focus, information is from the game, not the wagons in the game. Information from a wagon doesn't disappear just because you decide to lunch someone else.
@twc
Agreed Fitz should have never been hammered and now wait for the likely green.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:44 am

In post 1776, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1766, Prism wrote:Forgot T&B but top 4 for me are TWC, T&B, AC, and shaddow. I've mostly only had time to read during walks or meetings, latter of which is rude to type up a frenzy during but I'm doing it anyway now.
I forgot T&B too, lol

If I had the option to get a 1-shot doc if they were town and lose the game if they were scum, I'd take the free doc shot. There is no world in which they are scum.
Excuse me while I go to Andromeda because in my world no way they are Town.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:50 am

Because when Fitz flips green like he most likely will, AC and TWC look bad.

It is never idiotic to do that. It doesn't make sense for what you are doing to be Town. Not all scum can agree with a bad wagon and you need interaction with your buddy. It makes perfect sense to do it. Your narrative not supporting is crap.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 am

In post 1790, Infinity 324 wrote:...wraith doesn't make sense as scum cause there would've been a stronger CW on someone towards the middle of the day

FUCK

Agreed. Please work with me here.

Wraith is town. Look at T&B's post I called out if Wraith town Postie Scum.
Look who all post after AC &TWC.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:55 am

In post 1792, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1787, Commander Shepard wrote:Because when Fitz flips green like he most likely will, AC and TWC look bad.

It is never idiotic to do that. It doesn't make sense for what you are doing to be Town. Not all scum can agree with a bad wagon and you need interaction with your buddy. It makes perfect sense to do it. Your narrative not supporting is crap.
Wait what?

We agree that we both think he's town?

How is it you're not buddies with AC?
I think Fitz is town. Been saying so the past while.

What you are pushing is NAI.

That is my point your narrative suggestion is crap.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:59 am

In post 1799, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:NAI? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!

IF WE ARE SCUM, WHAT SCUM AGENDA DO WE PUSH FOR TRYING TO DERAIL A DEFACTO LYNCH ON WHO WE BOTH THINK ARE TOWN?

WITH LITERALLY 7 hours left when we started it
One disagreement with your buddy
Two scumify someone else
Three towncred
Four shift blame because you know Fitz is town
Give No lynch (because some people find that motivated)
Six succeed and save Fitz as mislynch later
Seven of AC flips scum you get a lukewarm spot for not following AC

Plenty of reasons.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:02 am

In post 1800, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1794, Prism wrote:Yes, I expected to be in a haphazard, horribly edited posting frenzy in the middle of a meeting.
ok, i get it.
~Chara

pedit: anyone who knows Sheperd's main (which i'm comfortable referencing as they've outed it themselves) would be townreading them, i think.
I don't think I have if I am an alt. I just merely gave up in stopping you from thinking I am said person.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:02 am

In post 1805, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1802, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1786, Infinity 324 wrote:{T&B}
{TWC, AC}
{shaddow, farside}
{CK, Shepard, empking, dreal}

{prism, wraith}

I guess this is where I'm at pending a flip. It's a pretty gross list but I'd be surprised if anyone in the top 3 tiers is scum
why do you even scumread me? please tell me how i scum alignement told in any way
Then you likely don't have any Town ones either as no scumreads = bad reads outside RVS.
I don't. I don't really have any scumreads
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #173) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:49 am

....I has no vote for all eternity and I am rereading the thread.

With some veggies I found in India along with a clue that the evil that stole my brain went to Malta.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #174) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:50 am

The first sentence is a joke :/ I still have a vote I just am not using it.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #175) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Well shit...Didn't expect to come back to this tonight. Fuck. At least my nancy/Farside22 read was right. We can combine that with everything else and use that for clues.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #176) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:45 pm

In post 1791, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.LYNCH!!!
HavingFitz
(7): Almost Chara , Wraith , Tea and Biscuits , Shaddowez , CloudKicker , Infinity 324 , Prism

Almost Chara
(3): Drealmerz , Empking , Commander Shepard
CloudKicker
(2): The Wood Cutters , HavingFitz
The Wood Cutters

Not Voting

Day one ends Wednesday, April 12th at 6pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-04-12 18:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Doing this on mobile (just finished work). Man you guys get busy at deadline! :)
There appears to be a lynch!
So TWC, Farside22, and HavingFitz were all off the main wagon. That's three town. The game started with 13 players. That means 10 left. 2-3-4 scum probably 3 so that means more than likely most of the scum if not all were on the havingfitz wagon.

So I want to lynch someone one the fitz wagon.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #177) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:47 pm

So Drealmerz and Empking and myself are the only ones off the wagon alive.

I know I'm town and so if any of Drealmerz are Empking are scum it's likely only one of them.

That means at least two of AC, Wraith, T&B, Shaddowez, Cloudkicker, Infinity or Prism are likely scum.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #178) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Will pick it up tomorrow but I'm not feeling a Drealmerz or a Empking lynch today.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:14 am

In post 1878, Almost Chara wrote:Well, I missed all the fun it seems. I obviously can't ask to know what happened that merited that nancy deletion or the farside modkill. But I must ask if that makes nancy conf!Town by any chance. Does it?

I think myself and Chara agree that CK is now most likely scum. I'd also say Wraith is, but Chara says it's Wraith or Empking. The third one is still Dreamlerz for me.

P.S. 3/3 Scums on the same wagon isn't a thing in my experience. Just saying.

~A50
It happens more often than you might think.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:15 am

In post 1874, Infinity 324 wrote:That modkilled was pretty gross for us btw. It's actually the day before mylo if we mislynch today.

Does that mean we massclaim or?
No.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:18 am

In post 1873, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1867, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1791, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.LYNCH!!!
HavingFitz
(7): Almost Chara , Wraith , Tea and Biscuits , Shaddowez , CloudKicker , Infinity 324 , Prism

Almost Chara
(3): Drealmerz , Empking , Commander Shepard
CloudKicker
(2): The Wood Cutters , HavingFitz
The Wood Cutters

Not Voting

Mod Notes:
Doing this on mobile (just finished work). Man you guys get busy at deadline! :)
There appears to be a lynch!
So TWC, Farside22, and HavingFitz were all off the main wagon. That's three town. The game started with 13 players. That means 10 left. 2-3-4 scum probably 3 so that means more than likely most of the scum if not all were on the havingfitz wagon.

So I want to lynch someone one the fitz wagon.
In post 1868, Commander Shepard wrote:So Drealmerz and Empking and myself are the only ones off the wagon alive.

I know I'm town and so if any of Drealmerz are Empking are scum it's likely only one of them.

That means at least two of AC, Wraith, T&B, Shaddowez, Cloudkicker, Infinity or Prism are likely scum.
Why does it make dreal or empking more likely to be town though?
VCA. Numbers alive. If two scum were on Almost Chara with me that doesn't make sense. Then all of Town conspired to lynch havingfitz and scum wouldn't vote Fitz except likely one. Which is ludicrous given three people off the wagon are dead.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:19 am

In post 1886, Prism wrote:What a whirlwind of joy this has been.

Don't know whether to be sad about the Nacho death or happy that a scumread died. Probably more the former.

Tendency I've seen on MS is people going for more straightforward kills but I don't know how well that holds and have to think on it some more.

I'm pretty sure Empking is town.
Prism and Empking likely same alignment.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:20 am

In post 1888, Wraith wrote:WTF happened why did the modkill happen?
Guessing nancy posted after her replace out so something like that? I dunno but hunting that gets us no where.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:21 am

Almost Chara

Wraith wagon sucks.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:21 am

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #186) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:44 am

In post 1896, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Infinity why am I not townreading you anymore

-- Postie
Because Infinity's scum probably.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:44 am

VOTE: Infinity324
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:45 am

No one should advocate for mass claim D2 especially Infinity.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #189) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:54 am

@A50:

I scumread you. I am not tunneling you.

I am voting Infinity.

Please read before you try insulting me.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:07 am

You know why it is different and mass claim is at LyLO/MyLO

See the big picture. The tapestry before you says so. Imgur says so Facebook says so.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #191) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:07 am

Suggesting = advocating
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #192) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:29 am

Obviously you don't.

Infinity is scum.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #193) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:21 am

In post 1918, Almost Chara wrote:@CS: I'm not insulting you. I'm calling you what you are, and I know what you are by what you do. You call me scum in each and every game you play with me, so you're tunneling. You refuse to reconsider your reads no matter what happens, which is stupid.

~A50
1) I already am rereading the thread.
2) My vote is on Infinity therefore not a tunnel.
3) Calling someone stupid doesn't make them any more or less wrong.
4) I obviously was wrong somewhere because TWC flipped Town.

It is actually you who continues to push Prism despite yesterday pushing Prism and pushing having Fitz.

Your reads haven't changed.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #194) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:23 am

And now you're pushing the same CK read as yesterday if memory serves as well.

Stop saying I am tunneling when I am rereadinf.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:02 pm

VOTE: drealmerz7
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #196) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Wraith joins my never to be lynched this game list.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #197) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:50 pm

In post 2087, Commander Shepard wrote:VOTE: drealmerz7
@Aristophanes I am not voting Prism *hides*
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #198) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:16 am

VOTE: Unvote

One of drealmerz or Infinity is scum and I am losing my confidence if Drealmerz more likely.

It feels like a coin flip.

Someone besides drealmerz and Infinity talk with me about their reads of those two.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #199) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:29 am

Your entrance today sucked.
Drealmerz with that weird post from Wraith

Initially at that point I scumread you both.

However I don't think this fight has two scum in it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”