Open 680: C9++ (Abandoned due to mod error. See new thread)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1925 (isolation #200) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1920, FireScreamer wrote:A gambit for what purpose though?
Towns generally don't lynch PRs day 1 and if you can lynch your enemies, even better.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1928 (isolation #201) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1923, FireScreamer wrote:I guess the jig is up on the Umlaut please self hammer gambit with that VC. Was it intentional Titus?
In post 1924, FireScreamer wrote:Not claiming awareness of it. But im guessing you had it.
The VCs were spaced out an the self-hammer thing. I'm not even sure if Umlaut was gambiting on the self hammer.

Softing a vague nebulous PR in response to heavy scummy posting and chainsawing the person who points it out originally heavily. I kinda figured we were dealing with scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1938 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1932, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1929, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 1925, Titus wrote:
In post 1920, FireScreamer wrote:A gambit for what purpose though?
Towns generally don't lynch PRs day 1 and if you can lynch your enemies, even better.
I guess he was counting on thier either being an RB coincidentally or people not wanting the RB to claim?
Still, a Cop claim would do what Titusis suggesting more effectively. It would be the safest claim in scumUmlaut's situation.
Wrong. A full cop claim accellerates the bonage given GC's nebulous claim.

If Umlaut is fake cop and lives, Umlaut's team cannot kill the IC without actually outing him as scum. If the IC dies, we know the scumblocker went there and not on Umlaut. If Umlaut goes that route he has to make up results with he's stuck with for the rest of the game. They cannot be scumfucks unless he's bussing. Bussing hastens the end because he won't have the bodies stacked against conftown. Then there's the whole question of why Umlaut is alive.

Plus, if GC happens to be a one shot cop, that makes Umalut's claim much LESS likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1939 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

If Umlaut does claim blocked, then he has to keep the IC alive for the rest of the game, CommKnight alive for the rest of the game (unless CommKnight is scum), and that just means scum can make no progress towards the end, can never bus and just get fucked.

Vig is a much safer option for Umlaut, even with SK speculations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1943 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1940, Alchemist21 wrote:^IC could still dieif doc is on Umlaut. Good point about GC's claim though.
Nah, the proper play is to direct the one shot doctor to the IC. Thus scum would have to block the one shot doctor to the IC. Then if Umlaut claimed blocked, he'd have to argue the one shot doctor was scum to have the IC flipped. Then if he doesn't actually vote the one shot doctor after being blocked, still fucked.

The full one would be on him to stop the SK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1944 (isolation #205) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1941, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1938, Titus wrote:Plus, if GC happens to be a one shot cop, that makes Umalut's claim much LESS likely.
Do you mean my actual claim, or my hypothetical cop claim?
Hypothetical.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1952 (isolation #206) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1945, Alchemist21 wrote:What happens on N2 though?
?? On day 2, Umlaut and the one shot doctor are in a 1 v 1 if the IC dies and Umalut doesn't add to the bodies being cleared.
If the full doctor dies, town got lucky and Umlaut can claim blocked here, but still has to deal with the fact that CommKnight still looks really town, and the IC looks really town.
If the full doctor lives, then the full doctor is directed to the IC. Then Umlaut can only claim blocked as long as the IC is alive. This forces scum to kill CommKnight, confirming the doctor as town or have a crap ton of explaining to do with their nightkills.

@momo, you weren't hiding a roleblock in your gun are you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1958 (isolation #207) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1955, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1952, Titus wrote:
In post 1945, Alchemist21 wrote:What happens on N2 though?
?? On day 2, Umlaut and the one shot doctor are in a 1 v 1 if the IC dies and Umalut doesn't add to the bodies being cleared.
If the full doctor dies, town got lucky and Umlaut can claim blocked here, but still has to deal with the fact that CommKnight still looks really town, and the IC looks really town.
If the full doctor lives, then the full doctor is directed to the IC. Then Umlaut can only claim blocked as long as the IC is alive. This forces scum to kill CommKnight, confirming the doctor as town or have a crap ton of explaining to do with their nightkills.

@momo, you weren't hiding a roleblock in your gun are you?
The one shot Doc could die N1 if scum can't kill the IC. That's what I'm talking about when the game goes into N2. Oh sweet Jesus momo just made this 10x more complicated
And then the full doctor is now a hidden innocent child if they kill him, creating even more conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1964 (isolation #208) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

So we've deduced the only way momo is scum is that if Umlaut is also scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1966 (isolation #209) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1965, Umlaut wrote:Vote Yea or Nay on FireScreamer's question.

Yea
Nah, we're still lynching Umlaut.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1968 (isolation #210) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1967, FireScreamer wrote:Then should a VT claim tomorrow if Umlaut is telling the truth which is confirmed on flip?
No. We should play to keep the full doctor hidden as long as possible because the full doctor becomes an IC if CommKnight dies and flips town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1977 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1971, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1969, Alchemist21 wrote:Why does Nother VT need to volunteer for the lynch pool? Titus/Shannon/Me is probably a good enough lynch pool for now. I'm pretty sure in my Titus scumread.
It's only a lynchpool by virtue of having more VTs than there actually are in the game. Without Momo, it's just a bunch of people who are either VTs or scum.
Give a guy a break, he has to divert attention from you somehow. No matter your alignment, scum do not want you dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1979 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1976, momo wrote:How about this. We lynch Umlat and if he flips scum, then great.

If he flips town, we have a confirmed town roleblocker which seems like a great bonus....
This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1981 (isolation #213) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1978, FireScreamer wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Titus
And you wonder why ISR you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1984 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1975, FrankJaeger wrote:This game is moving at like 80 mph
Tldr

We have a one shot doc (CommKnight) claim that requires a full doc.
We have a one shot rb claim (Umlaut) that requires a full rb (momo).

We have an innocent child.

Lynching Umlaut either nets scum or confirms momo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1986 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1983, FireScreamer wrote:Because now I can be fairly sure there is scum in {Titus, Shannon Alchemist} So I return to my titus/Shannon team theory.
And you automatically believe momo, who admits he lied before because?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1988 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1987, FireScreamer wrote:Because ive played with momo. Because scum tying itself to scum like this is suicide.
And losing Umlaut if he's their rb is also suicide.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1997 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1989, FireScreamer wrote:I honestly don't put that in Momo's range to come to that conclusion. In my last game with him as he was lynched for being an idiot he called for a player to be lynched after him that died on day 1.
It's not a hard conclusion when you buddy will go down and you're staring two conftown in the face.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2002 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1995, Alchemist21 wrote:I'm pretty sure tbe game is on lockdown at this point and wouldn't be mad at my own lynch tbh. Also I thought that was a gravity falls reference
It is if we lynch Umlaut,

We have likely have

1 conftown, one hidden probtown, 1 obvtown (CommKnight), 1 likely PR GC v 2 scum

OR

We get 2 conftown, one hidden probtown, 1 obvtown versus 3 scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2003 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1999, FireScreamer wrote:I think another unclaimed VT if they exist should let this resolve however it resolves today and claim early tomorrow.
Stop doctor fishing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2005 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1994, FrankJaeger wrote:Sorry, but what does my timing have to do with you being lynched?
I wasnt/am not going to hammer you if thats what you think
Ok, do you know where the setup link is?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2012 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2007, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 2000, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1994, FrankJaeger wrote:Sorry, but what does my timing have to do with you being lynched?
I wasnt/am not going to hammer you if thats what you think
If you had come in and claimed non-RB I would have been lynched, since momo's earlier "dur I'm a VT" claim was taken seriously.
Ohhhh.

Well good timing then.

Is really lynching a claimed PR better than any other option here?
Yes. Lynching Umlaut means we get scum or confirm momo (a known liar) as town.

Then, we'd be at two confirmed town minimum daybreak tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2014 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2013, Umlaut wrote:If Shannon flips red that would get scum
and
confirm a lot of people as town.
No, it would not and she won't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2018 (isolation #223) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2016, Umlaut wrote:Titus, you are engineering a wagon that will be impossible to analyze because anyone on it can say they just wanted to see the flip.
That's fine. I am lynching you because I think you are scum and even if I am wrong, the game becomes near impossible for scum.

Given the major static resistance, that's analyzable too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2029 (isolation #224) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2027, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 2024, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:
In post 1963, FireScreamer wrote:That takes care of the too many townies problem. A question for the town. Should a VT now claim to make the lynchpool [Them/Titus/Shannon/Alchemist]

I think they should.
Why would we do that? Tentative no but walk me through the logic.
If umlaut is believed then there are 3 townie slots and 3 townie claims (i've since jumped the gun and made it 4)
And this is scum.

I just realized, if FS is scum jumping the gun trying to make sure we lynch me over Umlaut and is hard defending Umlaut because partners, then the scumteam must be Umlaut, FS, momo. Then, an SK would be within GC or Alchemist or someone else repeatedly parked on my wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2030 (isolation #225) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Titus »

Of course an SK would join the scumteam because Umlaut is strategically the best flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2037 (isolation #226) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2033, FireScreamer wrote:Yes titus. The 4 most prolific posters in the game all happen to disagree with you and are all scum.
You're calling momo a prolific poster....lmfao
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2040 (isolation #227) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2038, FireScreamer wrote:Oh sorry. Just 3 out of 4. Forgot umlaut wasnt in your fantasy any more even though you still want to lynch him.
I don't have a fantasy.

Umlaut is still scum, but even if I am wrong, scum do not want umlaut dead because momo is uninvested lurkerbait.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2041 (isolation #228) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2039, FireScreamer wrote:Or alchemist even. Wonder how you are gonna turn on him when the VT pool closes in on you.
I have had alchemist scum for since like when i subbed in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2043 (isolation #229) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2042, FireScreamer wrote:So scum is me alchemist momo umlaut and GC with no wiggle room at all 4/5 accuracy.

Town doesn't think like this.
Now, you're whining about being obvious to me on sub in when everyone else TRed you.

GC is a null town due to his claim forcing the moves by Umlaut and momo. Doesn't make sense for buddies so he's in the sk or town area.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2046 (isolation #230) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

That's not the optimal action in the setup.

#LynchUmlautorBust
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2050 (isolation #231) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Titus »

If Umlaut flips town, I am looking at getting lynched tomorrow. I don't really see elsewise. That still leaves town in near autowin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2061 (isolation #232) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah GC, you and I are not reading the same thread.

Was is town about setting the IC up to die? Stalling and trying to coast on a fake claim? OMGUSing those suspecting you and lurkerbait?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2071 (isolation #233) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

No. I'm not. I'm taking the most logical course of action based on the evidence presented and willing to accept the consequences thereof.

Your ISO after I have come in reads like scum dealing with the five stages of grief.

Denial at my catching umlaut
Anger at my pushing
Bargaining for Umlaut not to be lynched
Depression at his eventual claim and possible lynch

Just waiting for the acceptance part
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2072 (isolation #234) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2070, Umlaut wrote:I kind of want to get in on this "plan out the entire game on day 1" stuff. Why should Titus have all the fun?

Definite town:
DarkChocolate n PalmTree, momo, FireScreamer, Green Crayons
Likely town:
Alchemist21, CommKnight
Null:
Narna, RoryMK, FrankJaeger
Likely scum:
davesaz
Definite scum:
shannon, Titus
  • Lynch Titus and shannon on d1 and d2, in whatever order.
  • If one or both are scum, more VTs should claim if any as we get red flips and we'll keep PoEing that pool.
  • If both are town, massclaim. If someone claims full doctor, lynch Alchemist; otherwise lynch CommKnight (confirmed scum).
  • If Alchemist is lynched and is scum, great, but I'm wrong about everything so it's back to the drawing board.
  • If Alchemist is lynched and is town (and assuming we haven't already lost) we're in one of three scenarios:
    1. Momo and I are scum claiming together.
    2. CommKnight and the claimed full doctor are scum claiming together.
    3. FireScreamer is scum.
    Ideally at least one of these options will have been eliminated by nightkills. If not my money is on 2, but I wouldn't blame anyone for believing it's 1. Honestly, kudos to scum!CK and his claimbuddy if they win like this.
  • If CommKnight is lynched (and flips scum), we can go back to the time of his claim and look for associatives there, keeping in mind that TTT is now an option again.
I haven't planned the entire game. I can't do that without knowing who scum kill.

I love how you presume scum will not kill the full doctor at any point during this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2073 (isolation #235) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2065, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2061, Titus wrote:Yeah GC, you and I are not reading the same thread.

Was is town about setting the IC up to die? Stalling and trying to coast on a fake claim? OMGUSing those suspecting you and lurkerbait?
1. You are free to not read the thread when you replace in, but that doesn't mean the game started when you entered. My read goes further back from two faysnago or whenever you got heee.

2. Oh no someone didn't fully vet the setup as he was going to bed. Must be scum.

3. What fake claim?

4. lol @ OMGUS, as that is literally your go to this game. "These players are suspecting me or voting me, MUST BE SCUM RIGHT IC?" -love, Titus
1. Blah blah blah, my wagon never really got revived until I pushed scum.
2. When he sells himself as an expert, he highly likely is, especially when his guarantee wrecks town.
3. 1-shot rb.
4. It's true so why not use it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2075 (isolation #236) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Green the only things you can plausibly be are a one shot cop and a one shot vig.

The proper play in those instances is to lynch Umlaut with me. Then if Umlaut flips green cop or vig me.

Then, if you're still paranoid of me, argue I'm a bulletproof godfather tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2078 (isolation #237) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2076, FireScreamer wrote:Green is going to be RBed till the end of time and you know that.
And then the IC lives which is a net postitive and he can argue to lynch me tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2086 (isolation #238) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2083, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2075, Titus wrote:The proper play in those instances is to lynch Umlaut with me. Then if Umlaut flips green cop or vig me.
"How could anyone forget about the roleblocker?"
I didn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2088 (isolation #239) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2087, Umlaut wrote:Oh, I agree that you didn't.
So then you'll agree that having the IC unquestionably alive if scum want to leave doubt as to my alignment is absolutely a good idea?

Then we lynch you. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2093 (isolation #240) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2085, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:
In post 2071, Titus wrote:No. I'm not. I'm taking the most logical course of action based on the evidence presented and willing to accept the consequences thereof.

Your ISO after I have come in reads like scum dealing with the five stages of grief.

Denial at my catching umlaut
Anger at my pushing
Bargaining for Umlaut not to be lynched
Depression at his eventual claim and possible lynch

Just waiting for the acceptance part
I just laughed out loud at this. Never lynching Titus because this is hilarious.
I think we're getting close to acceptance.

Can y'all vote now? I don't think much is going to change.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2094 (isolation #241) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2092, FireScreamer wrote:Sure thing. If you are scum can you please store my testicles in some sort of low temperature area out of direct sunlight?
May I suggest a quote for your sig?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2098 (isolation #242) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2095, FireScreamer wrote:God forbid they think about this for a second. Wouldn't want that!
They'd think about it for as long as they need. The correct mathematical course of action is to lynch Umlaut.

Then if Umlaut flips town, Green Crayons can have his way with me.

If Green Crayons is or claims blocked, the IC must live for that, forcing the scum to try to hunt the full doctor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2101 (isolation #243) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2096, Alchemist21 wrote:lol I'd sig it.
The quote he should use is

"Don't mess with dragons for your are cruncy and go well with ketchup. Unless you're Titus and can shout the dragon to death for it's logical inconsistencies, such as why a dragon would live in such a dark cave when it's fire breath would likely implode the cave causing it to die?"
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2108 (isolation #244) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2106, FireScreamer wrote:I need an adult
I'm sure this is a very mature joke

for someone who is legally blonde
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2110 (isolation #245) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Seriously, it's been fun playing with you scumfucks, just want to say that. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2112 (isolation #246) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2111, Umlaut wrote:Going to try and do my own unofficial VC right now then go home (I'm sitting at work after-hours arguing with strangers on the Internet)
I do this to be better at my job.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2115 (isolation #247) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2113, FireScreamer wrote:I've never seen legally blonde and encourage you to wagon me on that alone.
That is why you do not get the jokes, but damn... I now miss Pirate Mollie
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2117 (isolation #248) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2116, Narna wrote:Town never lynches Umlaut here. I'm cool with switching to Shannon or Alch.
Really Narna?

Town
always
lynches Umlaut here, if smart. What the fuck?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2123 (isolation #249) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2119, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 2117, Titus wrote:
In post 2116, Narna wrote:Town never lynches Umlaut here. I'm cool with switching to Shannon or Alch.
Really Narna?

Town
always
She called you stupid Narna get her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2128 (isolation #250) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

If you're trying to link from photobucket, I've had major trouble too.

I have a whole library of logical fallacy gifs. They just don't load.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2137 (isolation #251) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2136, Narna wrote:
Really Narna?

Town
always
I don't see scum committing to this gambit so early in the game. If Umlaut and Momo are lying the real prs will sort them in a night, no?
Absolutely not. Scum have zero incentive to shoot Umalut in the nightphase or momo. Umlaut because he's a lying manipulator. Momo because it confirmed Umlaut in that scenario. Scum roleblock (or GC is scum and claims he was( GC and my alignment remains unconfirmed as town, thus Umlaut and I have the same dialogue the next day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2138 (isolation #252) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

The amount of confirmed yet unconfirmed town here is absolutely insane here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2141 (isolation #253) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2139, Narna wrote:
In post 2118, FireScreamer wrote:If town never lynches umlaut here why are you not comfortable switching to the president of we still need to lynch umlaut club?
Titus' tunnel on Umlaut could go either way because it's Titus. Shannon and Alch ping me more.
You caught up on the setup?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2142 (isolation #254) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2140, Umlaut wrote:Narna.

Just help us lynch
Titus
me or we'll be doing this again tomorrow.
FIFY
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2145 (isolation #255) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm this certain lynching you is the best play and there's no way that town actually barrells down this hard and OMGUS parks a wagon against an IC and an unquestioned one shot doctor happens organically when everyone agrees that you're directing a plan that would allow the scum to autokill the IC was bad, your claimstall was bad, and now your basically just walking around like a wet fish.

Scum basically have just voteparked because town have been lurking shitshows.

Any plausible calculation shows that lynching Umlaut here is the right play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2147 (isolation #256) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2144, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2137, Titus wrote:
In post 2136, Narna wrote:
Really Narna?

Town
always
I don't see scum committing to this gambit so early in the game. If Umlaut and Momo are lying the real prs will sort them in a night, no?
Absolutely not. Scum have zero incentive to shoot Umalut in the nightphase or momo. Umlaut because he's a lying manipulator. Momo because it confirmed Umlaut in that scenario. Scum roleblock (or GC is scum and claims he was( GC and my alignment remains unconfirmed as town, thus Umlaut and I have the same dialogue the next day.
Did... you just scumslip?
No. Absolutely not. Umlaut's one of them, a lying manipulator so they won't shoot him. GC fails to get his action off if we lynch anyone but us two. We repeat the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2149 (isolation #257) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2146, Umlaut wrote:AND ONE MORE THING

What's the point in
  • being a lawyer
  • arguing that I'm lock-scum
  • arguing that my green flip will help the town sort
if you never drop the phrase "argument in the alternative"?

I am disappoint, Titus.
Well, take that disappointment to the dead thread. I'd like to talk to town without you spamming.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2150 (isolation #258) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2148, Narna wrote:
In post 2140, Umlaut wrote:Narna.

Just help us lynch Titus or we'll be doing this again tomorrow.
Shannon reads like she is buddying Titus and the IC. Can we go back there?
VOTE: Shannon
No.

We lynch Umlaut. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2153 (isolation #259) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Lynching Umlaut if I'm right nets us scum and then the game is broken.
If I am wrong, the game is broken.

I'd rather no lynch than lynch anyone who has stayed on Umlaut.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2154 (isolation #260) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2151, Green Crayons wrote:Scum don't shoot Umlaut... because he's a lying manipulator?

You're telling me that's your shorthand for scum don't shoot Umlaut because Unlaut is scum?
Not shorthand but yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2157 (isolation #261) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Shannon, GC has claimed not full doc because he's 1 shot something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2168 (isolation #262) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2158, Narna wrote:
In post 2153, Titus wrote:Lynching Umlaut if I'm right nets us scum and then the game is broken.
If I am wrong, the game is broken.

I'd rather no lynch than lynch anyone who has stayed on Umlaut.
If you're wrong, we get a confirmed Momo. Is it really that game breaking?
Yes, it is. Supposing momo conftown...

Tomorrow, what will happen (barring n unlucky shot and the full doctor dying) is that mass claim will happen.

We'll have the IC or momo healed and the odds of killing both are astronomically bad with both heals, so we'll have one if not two conftown tomorrow.
The SK and the scumteam will shoot in very limited pools and the scumteam will have no where to go.

The mass claim will happen and what likely will happen is that the full doctor will be revealed. This will give 3 impossible to lynch (full doctor claim), 2 conftown (the IC and momo), 1 almost certainly town (the IC), versus the rest of the scumfucks. When you get to the point of the conftown outnumber or equal the scumteam without regards to play, they must form an iron wall or basically be fucked and that iron wall makes them dead.

We could go through all the calculations based on which roles die, but it's not a pretty picture for scum if Umlaut dies regardless of Umlaut's alignment.

It's just which slots are conftown and which are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2176 (isolation #263) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2175, Narna wrote:
In post 1574, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Narna replaced in a while ago but didn't post (catching up in the scum PT first?), maybe his partners just told him to lie low until really close to deadline when he can then hammer a Titus/Shannno mislynch without repurcussions.
This is dumb.
In post 1575, shannon wrote:PEdit: You make a good point about Narna; town would want an extension to catch up, scum would want to keep things ticking along as-is as we move toward a lynch out of desperation. But I did town read Beeboy based on early game stuff.
This agreement is bad and they leave their read open.
In post 1582, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:
In post 1579, Alchemist21 wrote:There's no Day chat. This literally could not have happened.
Missed that. The rest still applies though. Narna's one post so far is unappealing as well.
This is a core flaw that Alchemist points out, yet Shannon agreed. It reads like buddying the IC while testing the waters for another lynch target.
Nah your posts are unappealing, and the fact you are taking so long to get on obvious scum Umlaut is a problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2178 (isolation #264) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2177, Narna wrote:Umlaut is flipping green. That's unappealing.
Based on what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2181 (isolation #265) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2179, Umlaut wrote:Okay I'm going home for realz now, Titus should take this time to ask me where I went and accuse me of running away.
Nope, I am assuming your house is a scum PT and you solely exist for my personal amusement, so that fits into my tunnel.

[/joke]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2182 (isolation #266) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2180, Narna wrote:The gambit is shitty from scum, and I've seen Umlaut claim prematurely as town before.
Umlaut literally had no place to go, and he didn't fullclaim, he partial claimed. Then, when the IC told him to claim, he unleashed insults at the IC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2183 (isolation #267) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Then he said he'd look into it. Then we had to wagon him to get to the claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2186 (isolation #268) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2184, Narna wrote:He softed for a reason. I would have done the same if being forced to claim for it.
No. He softed and was forced to claim for his play and then softing to get around his bad play. He's insulted the IC and the highly probable one shot doc and buddied hard core everyone who agrees with him. His play serves the purpose of survival. The best mathematical play is for Umlaut's slot to die. I'd TR him if he self-voted more, as he suggested he would do. He'd still have to die anyway, but I'd know I'd be lynching town to autosolve the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2187 (isolation #269) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2185, Green Crayons wrote:Titus would you lynch Narna?

Before you answer, let me reminder you ~~~~

The
IC
has promoted this lynch.
Depends if Narna votes Umlaut.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2189 (isolation #270) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2188, Narna wrote:I could vote anyone who isn't me or the Hap head of the IC. I would like to lynch scum though.
Then, who should we be lynching aside from
the IC
me
CommKnight
shannon
you
GC (he's needed for the breaking plan even though I'm not sure of his alignment)
davesaz (umlaut's attacked him too much)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2191 (isolation #271) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2190, Umlaut wrote:Home, still have things to do, but just want to say:

Titus, thank you so much for replacing into this game. This has been
epic.
You're welcome.. I think? (I can't tell if sarcastic.)

P-edit: Realize I left momo off my list. He's a subpar lynch as if he's scum then Umlaut must be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2193 (isolation #272) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2192, Umlaut wrote:Not sarcastic at all. Nerd's honor.

:)
Thank you, because I've been working on being a more enjoyable player.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (isolation #273) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2195, Narna wrote:
In post 2189, Titus wrote:
In post 2188, Narna wrote:I could vote anyone who isn't me or the Hap head of the IC. I would like to lynch scum though.
the IC
me
CommKnight
shannon
you
GC (he's needed for the breaking plan even though I'm not sure of his alignment)
We should be lynching Shannon, but Alchemist or FS. If Umlaut is green, then Davesaz doesn't have any business being on that list right?
No. momo is the conftown if davesaz is green.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2199 (isolation #274) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2196, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2187, Titus wrote:
In post 2185, Green Crayons wrote:Titus would you lynch Narna?

Before you answer, let me reminder you ~~~~

The
IC
has promoted this lynch.
Depends if Narna votes Umlaut.
No. I mean today.

Would you join me on a Narna wagon?

UNVOTE: Titus

More importantly, would you join the IC on a Narna wagon?

VOTE: Narna
Not unless it meant no lynch. I feel that strongly that Umalut needs to flip today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2201 (isolation #275) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

If Narna voted Umlaut, I'd just straight up say no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2204 (isolation #276) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Not protown to do so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2205 (isolation #277) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

THere's the possibility we wagon her and she claims doctor too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2208 (isolation #278) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2206, Narna wrote:
In post 2198, Titus wrote:
In post 2195, Narna wrote:
In post 2189, Titus wrote:
the IC
me
CommKnight
shannon
you
We should be lynching Shannon, but Alchemist or FS. If Umlaut is green, then Davesaz doesn't have any business being on that list right?
No. momo is the conftown if davesaz is green.
Momo is conftown if Umlaut is green, not Dave.
I needs sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2210 (isolation #279) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2207, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1574, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Well, I'm holding out for my hydra partner (hapahauli) before deciding to commit to any wagon. There are a lot of people that I (BlackVoid) would personally like to lynch. I'd go for Alchemist or GC obviously. I wouldn't mind utility lynching Momo although Hap is convinced that tojam wouldn't have replaced out there as scum. I wouldn't mind lynching Narna (beeboy's slot) because beeboy just tunneled two lynchbait slots and did nothing else. Narna replaced in a while ago but didn't post (catching up in the scum PT first?), maybe his partners just told him to lie low until really close to deadline when he can then hammer a Titus/Shannno mislynch without repurcussions. I'm weirded out that he didn't ask for a deadline extension upon replacing in even though we're cutting it really close. FireScreamer pings me like crazy everytime he posts but I could just be mistrusting his playstyle. Hap has him as a solid townread so our vote isn't going there today. So, I'm not really sure. Still thinking about what to do.
In post 1576, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Well, it's been fifteen hours since Narna's replace in and the deadline is creeping up fast. That doesn't look like town jumping into the game and concerned about doing pro-town things.
In post 1586, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Okay, we're running out of time. @Titus, we'll get Umlaut to claim first thing tomorrow. Let's just give it one night where scum don't know what they are facing in the event he's town. Does that seem like an acceptable compromise?

VOTE: Narna

I think this is our best shot at hitting scum. Beeboy hasn't been playing like his town-self from the (admittedly very limited) meta I have of him, don't like his tunneling tojam and Excel and Narna's posting so far has been unimpressive so I'd go with that for a D1 deadline lynch. Hopefully protective roles are on us so we get a chance to reassess this game at leisure tomorrow without being rushed. Our slot is the only one that's 100% confirmed town so having us alive is +EV (increases the percentage of tomorrow's lynch being scum).
In post 1670, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:VOTE: Narna

Beeboy's pushes on Excel and tojam were both bad/opportunistic and he's tunneling in a way where it doesn't feel like he's trying to sort the slots he's pushing with an open mind. For reference, in my only completed game with beeboy in Dragon Age Mafia, he was obvtown in every possible way. He re-evaluated reads and consistently tried to see the game from other's point of view. Lylo decision there was easy. Narna's attitude and single post upon replacing in when we're so close to deadline makes a ton more sense as scum trying to wait out the deadline over town trying to either catch up as fast as possible so they can influence the lynch in the best way they can.

Lynching Umlaut today is a high-risk play. If he's scum, good. But the same can be said for lynching
any
scum. If he's town, we'll have made a blunder lynching a PR. Obviously, scum know this. They can and will claim PRs specifically because of this. Except by claiming a PR, Umlaut has made the game more complicated for himself. He'll have to claim a role, claim results, explain his continued survival, etc. It's a lot more likely we'll be able to catch him later on than other scum because we've already locked him into a claim. Assuming Umlaut claims, let's all compromise on Narna.
Yeah but what about this?
Doesn't change the optimal action and I know scum won't wanna vote Umlaut regardless of his alignment so that means more to me. There's a decent chance of Narna SK or doc laying low.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2215 (isolation #280) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I actually just won a lylo with the whole abusing that meta. ;) It's the same game I hammered our innocent child in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2216 (isolation #281) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2211, Alchemist21 wrote:Let's not lynch Narna today. Titus has a fair point about risking a Doc claim. We already have FS/Titus/Shannon/Me as a lynch pool.
No. We have Umlaut as the lynchpool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2219 (isolation #282) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2217, Green Crayons wrote:yeah I was in that game where SUPPOSEDLY you NEVER bus ANYONE EVER
So why test if I bus? You know I bus if it serves my strategic interests to do so.

You'd probably be better off arguing I'm bussing Umlaut and voting him off anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2220 (isolation #283) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2218, Green Crayons wrote:Titus let's pretend you flip green. who should I target tonight?
Momo. A red flip gets you two scum.

Anywhere else only gets you one, and it is filtered through godfathers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2222 (isolation #284) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm supposing cop there obs.

If you're a vig, shoot Umlaut.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2225 (isolation #285) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2221, Green Crayons wrote:Because you must have gained that reputation somehow. Presumably because you don't bus unless absolutely necessary. And D1 is not absolutely necessary.
Sometimes it is. I've done that too on day 1 if a buddy scumslips beyond repair. I also did it once just to do it. It would have worked too if the SK hadn't shot me and the vig shot the guy I tunnelled.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2226 (isolation #286) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2223, Green Crayons wrote:Who cares about godfathers?
I do. I want the result to say something unquestionably.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2236 (isolation #287) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2233, Green Crayons wrote:I'm just going to shoot Dark Chocolate because that's the only way scum would RB me.
Are you fucking kidding me?

Jeezbus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2240 (isolation #288) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2239, Narna wrote:hydra slip once, and I put a hole in you. That's my vigging policy.
May you never be a vig in a game where I am a hydra....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2242 (isolation #289) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2241, Alchemist21 wrote:So does anyone know a good HTTPS site for getting images? My image posting problem came from getting them from unsecure sites .
Grab them from unsecure sites and upload them to imgur.

I tend to use giphy.com and search things like angry bear or xfiles or something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2247 (isolation #290) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

This is the most fun I've ever had getting railroaded by scum, I do have to say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2254 (isolation #291) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2252, Umlaut wrote:Honestly I agree vig!GC should just shoot me if that happens.
Honestly, if you're town, you'd be seeing the same thing I am and self voting

but is it wierd that I feel glad and sad for your neighbors...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2256 (isolation #292) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

I think it looks like, unless the IC saves me that I'll be a day one one shot funster.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2259 (isolation #293) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2255, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2253, FireScreamer wrote:I claim one shot having fun.

I claim unlimited shot having fun :D
Ari you should get banned for having fun outside the game thread.

This is actually ThinkBig impersonating Aristophanes. Whoops looks like I get a modkill.
But I'm actually Titus impersonating Radiant Cowbells impersonating Titus impersonating our hydra impersonating RC impersonating myself.

Now that's impressive
Last edited by Guest on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2264 (isolation #294) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2261, FireScreamer wrote:Sorry Titus I was already called RC in this game before you replaced in
Damn, then I'm in the game twice. No wonder I'm getting lynched. It's hard to keep frontin' in a game like this isn't it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2280 (isolation #295) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

is it pronounced

big or vidge or vig?

(Note: The original poster doesn't care. For funsies.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2308 (isolation #296) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2306, Green Crayons wrote:Go ahead. Make self-aware computers a thing. If Titus flips red,
I guess
the end of mankind was worth it.
So we're talking about the end of mankind just to mislynch me, I knew scum were desperate but DAMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2356 (isolation #297) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2344, Umlaut wrote:The master of setup analysis didn't consider this possibility at all.
In post 2345, Umlaut wrote:
Oh
and I still get to tell Titus "neener you can't read me" in our next game, so that's fun.
I did.

That's why the PR or VT massclaim is tomorrow, in case of CommKnight being a liar.

Having someone get the wrong role pm and lie would have gotten my analysis wrong. Based on my calculations, lynching you was 100% the right play if everyone had their correct rolecards as they claimed them to be.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2357 (isolation #298) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

Lie is the wrong word. Give mistatements is better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2358 (isolation #299) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2350, FireScreamer wrote:Lynching 1shot claims based on my actual read on the player from now on.
In post 2351, FireScreamer wrote:I mean worse you do is turn someone into an IC. If only there was a player in the thread telling me this the whole time.
Lol. I love you too. But that is only true for rb and doc 1 shots. (1 shot rb = autolynch if there are two other probable/confirmeds) 1 shot doc should almost always be lynched the day after it claims.

I'm supposing the required roles are not already dead when I say that.

1 shot cop and vig do not require a full one sooo they should use, wait until a lynch is near decided, reveal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2361 (isolation #300) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2360, davesaz wrote:I was going to come back from the lock to remind everyone that CommKnight's claim was impossible to prove (existence of a full doc makes 1-shot possible, it does not confirm it) and therefore more than 3 VT's were possible. That was a pretty good fakeclaim but I always kept it as possibly fake. And by early behavior I had that slot nailed looking for a hammer.
Correct. That's why on d2 you lynch the 1 shot. Puts the scum in a shitty position ala the IC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2369 (isolation #301) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2364, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2356, Titus wrote:
In post 2344, Umlaut wrote:The master of setup analysis didn't consider this possibility at all.
In post 2345, Umlaut wrote:
Oh
and I still get to tell Titus "neener you can't read me" in our next game, so that's fun.
I did.

That's why the PR or VT massclaim is tomorrow, in case of CommKnight being a liar.

Having someone get the wrong role pm and lie would have gotten my analysis wrong. Based on my calculations, lynching you was 100% the right play if everyone had their correct rolecards as they claimed them to be.
To be clear I was calling myself the master of setup analysis, not you.

Unless by "I did" you mean you did secretly townread me?
I was aware of the possibility. I calculated it in, which is why I said a few times, regardless of your alignment, scum would not want to lynch you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2376 (isolation #302) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2371, FireScreamer wrote:Titus fatal flaw in scum reading was assuming we wernt all idiots
You make me sound like such a prick.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2378 (isolation #303) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2377, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 2373, FireScreamer wrote:Hopefully this isn'tall a horrible omen of Franks engagement
*nervousness intensifies*
The marriage looks promising
Good. Just never roll scum. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2379 (isolation #304) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

No wait, actually you will need to occasionally roll scum to have the ability to tell a white lie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”